英文名称:neverland part one
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[01:24] | No! | 不 |
[01:29] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:34] | No! | 不 |
[01:45] | Fire! | 开火 |
[01:55] | Fire! | 给我打 |
[02:04] | – She’s escaping already. – Fire! | -他们要撤退了 -开火 |
[02:07] | Before she takes the booty with her. | 别让他们带走战利品 |
[02:30] | It’s an abbey one, captain. | 这可能是圣物 船长 |
[02:35] | Oh, there’s a good deal. | 满满的 |
[02:37] | It’s a war chest, I imagine, | 依我看 这里是一笔军费 |
[02:38] | filled with Spanish doubloons. | 整整一箱达布隆[西班牙旧币] |
[02:51] | What the hell is it? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[02:53] | It’s the Holy Grail. | 圣杯 |
[02:55] | Don’t be ridiculous, mi idioto. | 别瞎说 你个呆子 |
[02:57] | – There’s no such thing. – What? | -这世上根本没有圣杯 -什么 |
[02:59] | It’s Aladdin’s lamp, then. | 要不就是阿拉丁神灯 |
[03:05] | There’s something inside it. | 里面有东西 |
[03:14] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事啦 |
[03:17] | It’s possessed. | 此乃妖物 |
[03:18] | The damn thing’s got a ghost inside it. | 这破玩意里面有妖精 |
[03:21] | Or a genie. | 说不准是精灵啊 |
[03:23] | Maybe it’ll grant us a wish or two. | 兴许还能帮我们实现几个愿望 |
[03:26] | It’s not of this world. | 这东西可不属于这个世界 |
[03:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:51] | – Let me at him! – I’m gonna kill him! | -让我来 -我要宰了他 |
[03:53] | Come on, you little rat! | 你给我站住 小兔崽子 |
[04:02] | – Ah, help! – Come on, you rat! | -救命啊 -站住 兔崽子 |
[04:05] | – Aah, help! – Little rat! | -救命 -小崽子 |
[04:10] | Let me at him. | 让我收拾他 |
[04:11] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[04:17] | That’s us. | 到我们了 |
[04:30] | Get them– get them! | 抓住他们 抓住他们 |
[04:31] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[04:34] | The thieves. | 他们是小偷 |
[04:39] | – Thieves. – Get outta here. | -小偷 -跟我走 |
[04:41] | A gold watch. | 金表啊 |
[04:43] | You’re an artist. | 高手 |
[04:50] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[04:57] | What’s up, twins? | 什么情况 双棒 |
[04:59] | Slightly’s gonna get himself nicked. | 瘦子肯定要被抓啦 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:929个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:141个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:101个,考研词汇:149个,专四词汇:121个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:262个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:02] | Any instructions from Peter? | 彼得有什么指示 |
[05:03] | No, he-he’s gone quiet. | 没指示 他那边没声了 |
[05:12] | Must be about O’berty. | 一定跟欧博迪有关 |
[05:14] | We don’t have those plans about O’berty, | 这事没有他参与啊 |
[05:16] | do we? | 对吧 |
[05:18] | Wait… Look over there. | 等等 看那边 |
[05:21] | Excuse me, officer– you, uh, dropped this. | 不好意思 警官 您掉了东西 |
[05:24] | What– impossible. | 什么 不可能 |
[05:28] | Must have a buckle loose. | 肯定是皮带没扣紧 |
[05:29] | – And, uh, you dropped this. – It’s my whistle. | -而你 掉了这个 -我的口哨 |
[05:32] | – Well, how did you– – It was down there, | -你是怎么 -地上捡的 |
[05:33] | with your keys. | 还有一串钥匙 |
[05:37] | – My keys! – Go. | -我的钥匙 -快走 |
[05:40] | You get that boy! | 抓住那小子 |
[05:44] | – You there! – Come here! | -就是你 -给我站住 |
[05:56] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[06:08] | Don’t watch his sword, Stevens– | 别盯着他的剑 斯蒂文斯 |
[06:10] | watch his eyes. | 盯着对方的眼睛 |
[06:11] | Remember, a man’s intent is in his eyes. | 记住 一个人的意图都在他的眼睛里 |
[06:47] | Sometimes, smaller is smarter. | 有时候 越小 越精 |
[07:04] | Jimmy’s gonna love this. | 吉米肯定会喜欢这东西 |
[07:11] | Well done, Peter. | 干得不错 彼得 |
[07:22] | I’ve got a nice job for you boys. | 给你们找了个大活 |
[07:25] | – How nice? – Harbottles antiques. | -有多大 -哈博特尔的古董店 |
[07:28] | – Are you mad? – You’re ready! | -你疯了吗 -你们有这个本事 |
[07:30] | That place is tighter than the tower. | 那地方比堡垒还难攻 |
[07:31] | We’ll get nicked, for sure. | 我们肯定会被抓到 |
[07:33] | Sorry, Jimmy– too dangerous. | 抱歉 吉米 太危险了 |
[07:37] | I think it’s a brilliant idea. | 这个主意很好 |
[07:40] | Harbottles has two doors, as I remember. | 据我所知 哈博特尔有两扇门 |
[07:41] | One at the front, and one at the back, | 一前 一后 |
[07:43] | leading to an alley. | 后门连着条小巷 |
[07:44] | There is a night guard, of course, | 虽有夜间守卫 |
[07:46] | and the windows are sealed shut. | 并且窗户紧闭 |
[07:47] | But, there are other ways in, | 不过倘若我们轻巧机敏 |
[07:49] | if you’re small and cunning. | 还是有其它方法进去 |
[07:52] | If we get nicked, | 一旦被抓到 |
[07:53] | it won’t be the orphanage they throw us in. | 咱们不会被送到孤儿院 |
[07:54] | It’ll be the clink! | 而是牢房 |
[07:57] | We wouldn’t last a week. | 在那里我们活不过一周 |
[08:04] | Weren’t you at the bottom of Hackney canal | 当年你沉在哈克尼河底 |
[08:05] | when Jimmy found you? | 是不是吉米救了你 |
[08:08] | Tied in a sack, | 你被捆在麻袋里 |
[08:09] | with stones around your wrists and ankles. | 手脚都被绑上石块 |
[08:13] | Jimmy’s rescued every one of you. | 吉米当年救了你们每一个人 |
[08:16] | He’s pulled you from the workhouses and asylums. | 他把你们从济贫院和收容所里带出来 |
[08:20] | He’s given you a home… | 给你们一个家 |
[08:24] | Food in your belly and shoes on your feet. | 给你吃 给你穿 |
[08:26] | Isn’t it time we paid him back? | 难道现在咱们不该报答他吗 |
[08:32] | Harbottles antiques… | 哈博特尔的古董 |
[08:34] | All who’s with me, raise your right hand. | 想加入的 举起右手 |
[08:50] | Put words in your ear, Peter. | 有话跟你说 彼得 |
[08:59] | Curly’s right– this one’s too dangerous. | 卷毛说得对 这次行动过于危险 |
[09:03] | – But it’s worth it. – How do you know? | -那也值啊 -你怎么知道 |
[09:05] | You wouldn’t risk it, otherwise. | 不然你不会冒险的 |
[09:06] | You’re growing up quickly, Peter, | 你长进不少 彼得 |
[09:08] | but you still have a lot to learn. | 但要学的还有很多 |
[09:11] | Do you wanna do this job or not? | 你到底想不想干 |
[09:12] | Oh, I want to do it, all right. | 很想 |
[09:14] | It’s what I’ve been waiting for. | 我一直在等这一天 |
[09:15] | Might get me back where I belong… | 能让我回到属于我的地方 |
[09:17] | But I’ve changed my mind. | 但我改变主意了 |
[09:20] | I’m going it alone on this one. | 这次我要单独行动 |
[09:22] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[09:26] | I don’t want you to get nicked. | 我不想让你们被抓到 |
[09:28] | I’ll get us in and out safe. | 我会保证大家安全的 |
[09:29] | No– this one’s mine. | 不行 这次我来 |
[09:37] | Things will be different when you’re older. | 你长大些就会明白 |
[10:19] | Liquorice? | 来点甘草吗 |
[10:26] | What do you think of accounting? | 会计这行怎么样 |
[10:29] | – Huh? – Bookkeeping. | -什么 -就是记账 |
[10:31] | I had an uncle, in Penterin, | 我有个叔叔在潘德林 |
[10:33] | made bucketloads from just adding things up. | 做做加法就赚了好大一笔钱 |
[10:37] | Sounds a bit dull, Fox. | 真没意思 狐狸 |
[10:39] | He had a good life. | 他生活得很好 |
[10:41] | Married a draper’s daughter, from Bexehith. | 娶了拜斯黑斯一位布商的女儿 |
[10:44] | Brenda Fex William– nice smile. | 叫布兰达·菲克斯·威廉 笑起来很美 |
[10:48] | Fox, what are you talking about? | 狐狸你想说什么呢 |
[10:51] | The future. | 说将来 |
[10:53] | Something to look forward to. | 让咱们有个盼头 |
[10:57] | What about you, Peter? | 你呢 彼得 |
[10:59] | You ever think of the future? | 今后有什么打算吗 |
[11:01] | – I’m sticking with Jimmy. – If you’re not careful, | -留在吉米身边 -你要是不小心 |
[11:03] | you’ll grow up to be just like him. | 长大后就会和他一样 |
[11:04] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不好 |
[11:07] | – It’s a dangerous life. – Adventurous, you mean. | -太危险 -是太冒险吧 |
[11:10] | You wanna spend the rest of your days in a shoe-box, fine, | 你想在小圈子里生活一辈子 我没意见 |
[11:13] | but I want more. | 但我并不满足于此 |
[11:14] | Now, Jimmy’s going places and so am I. | 现在吉米的事业一帆风顺 我也是 |
[11:18] | One day, we’ll be partners. | 总有一天 我会成为他的搭档 |
[11:20] | Believe me, that day can’t– | 相信我 那一天不会 |
[11:24] | can’t come soon enough– come on– we got a job to do. | 马上就来 来吧 咱们还要干活呢 |
[11:27] | – What– job? – Yeah, Harbottles antiques, | -什么活 -哈博特尔的古董 |
[11:28] | – You remember? – Tonight? | -你忘了吗 -今晚 |
[11:31] | Oh, Jimmy didn’t say anything about doing it tonight. | 吉米可没说今晚就要行动 |
[11:34] | Jimmy doesn’t have to know. | 没必要告诉吉米 |
[11:36] | We’ll surprise him. | 我们给他个惊喜 |
[11:40] | Make it look like an ordinary break-in. | 伪装成一场普通的入室抢劫 |
[11:41] | – Take whatever else you want. – Of course. | -想要什么尽管拿 -这当然 |
[11:44] | And, should you be lucky enough | 还有 如果你足够幸运 |
[11:45] | to find the artifact there, handle it with the utmost care. | 找到了那个东西 拿的时候要万分当心 |
[11:48] | Have you considered my terms? | 那我的条件能满足吗 |
[11:51] | Money’s not a problem, | 钱不是问题 |
[11:52] | but the other business is more difficult. | 另一个条件有点困难 |
[11:56] | I’m afraid it’s not negotiable. | 恐怕这没得商量 |
[11:58] | My client is using what influence he has, | 客户已经运用了他的影响力 |
[12:01] | – but– – But, what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[12:03] | Re-establishing your position in London society | 恢复你在伦敦上流社会的地位 |
[12:06] | is proving more troublesome than he thought. | 实施起来比想象中要麻烦 |
[12:09] | Grand ole’ club won’t take you back, | 大老俱乐部不再收你入会 |
[12:11] | and most of the new businessmen he spoke to | 客户接触过的大多数新来的商人 |
[12:13] | want concrete references. | 都要看具体的推荐信 |
[12:14] | Introduction’s no longer enough. | 仅凭客户介绍已经行不通了 |
[12:16] | Well, if anyone can do it, Flood can. | 如果有谁能办成这事 那一定是弗洛德 |
[12:18] | As I said, he’s doing his best. | 我说过了 他已经全力以赴了 |
[12:28] | If there’s a slip up, I don’t know you. | 要是出了什么岔子 别说你认识我 |
[12:30] | – Understand? – Perfectly. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[13:25] | 英国每年11月要庆祝盖伊·福克斯夜 小孩带着家里制作的假人出门 向人们索要买烟火的钱 | |
[13:25] | – Penny for the Guy, mister? – It’s September! | -给盖伊点钱吧 先生 -这才九月 |
[13:30] | Now, get lost, ratty pests! | 赶紧走开 讨厌鬼 |
[13:34] | Penny for the Guy– penny for the Guy. | 给盖伊点钱吧 给盖伊点钱吧 |
[13:38] | Penny for the Guy, penny for the Guy. | 给盖伊点钱吧 给盖伊点钱吧 |
[13:39] | Penny for the Guy, penny for the Guy. | 给盖伊点钱吧 给盖伊点钱吧 |
[13:47] | Where did you spring from? | 你从哪里窜进来的 |
[13:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:58] | Come on. | 快来 |
[14:03] | Got ya! | 抓到了 |
[14:21] | See… Couldn’t be easier. | 看吧 手到擒来 |
[14:32] | Not bad. | 真不赖 |
[15:09] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们这是干什么 |
[15:11] | Isn’t this what you wanted? | 这不正如你所愿吗 |
[15:12] | You know it isn’t– I changed my mind. | 你清楚我不希望这样 我改变主意了 |
[15:15] | I told you, I was doing this one alone! | 告诉过你了 我要独自行动 |
[15:19] | Yeah, but look… we’re in! | 是啊 但你看 我们进来了 |
[15:22] | Why didn’t you tell us, Peter? | 为什么瞒着我们 彼得 |
[15:25] | ’cause you wouldn’t have done it. | 告诉你们 你们就不会来了 |
[15:26] | Oh, so, you lied to us? | 这么说你骗了我们 |
[15:28] | I wanted to show Jimmy what we were made of. | 我是想让吉米看看咱们的实力 |
[15:31] | He thought we were too young. | 他认为我们太年轻 |
[15:32] | I am too young. | 我的确太年轻 |
[15:35] | Fill your bags and wait by the door. | 装好东西 门口等我 |
[15:38] | Curly, keep an eye out the back. | 卷毛 你盯着后门 |
[15:41] | Nibs, watch the front. | 尖头 把守前门 |
[15:56] | Sorry, Jimmy. | 抱歉 吉米 |
[15:58] | I just wanted to show you that I could do it. | 我只是想证明给你看 我可以的 |
[16:01] | If you’re going to be my partner one day, | 如果你想有一天成为我的合伙人 |
[16:03] | you must never go behind my back. | 就永远不要背着我行动 |
[16:06] | One day… but I’m ready now. | 有一天 可我现在就准备好了 |
[16:09] | Believe me, you’ve got a lot of growing up to do first. | 相信我 你要学的还多着呢 |
[16:42] | You looking for something in particular, Jimmy? | 你要找的是哪样东西 吉米 |
[17:02] | I’ll go find something to force it open. | 我去找个东西把它撬开 |
[17:52] | W-what is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:15] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[18:36] | It’s all your fault, Peter. | 都怪你 彼得 |
[18:38] | If you’d done as Jimmy said and just… | 要是你听吉米的话 |
[18:41] | just left it alone… | 让他自己动手 |
[18:48] | …then they’d still be here. | 那大伙就不会消失了 |
[18:52] | You were looking for this, weren’t you, Jimmy? | 你找的就是这个吧 吉米 |
[18:56] | Who were you working for? | 你在为谁工作呢 |
[19:14] | Where’s Jimmy? | 吉米人呢 |
[19:16] | – He’s out. – When will he be back? | -他出门了 -什么时候回来 |
[19:20] | What you want him for? | 你找他有什么事 |
[19:23] | What you want with Jimmy? | 你找吉米干什么 |
[19:26] | Wait– come back. | 等等 回来 |
[20:46] | Why do you follow Jeffries, boy? | 孩子 你为什么跟着杰弗里斯 |
[20:52] | Jimmy didn’t send you, did he? | 是不是吉米派你来的 |
[20:55] | What do you want with Jimmy? | 你们找吉米做什么 |
[20:56] | That’s my business. | 那是我的事 |
[20:58] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[21:03] | Just gone. | 不见了 |
[21:05] | What do you mean, “gone?” | “不见了”是什么意思 |
[21:09] | A bomb, in Harbottles. | 在哈博特尔发生了爆炸 |
[21:12] | He found the orb, didn’t he? | 他找到了魔法球 对不对 |
[21:14] | You know what that thing is? | 你知道那是什么东西 |
[21:16] | So, he was in Harbottles, after all. | 这么说他确实去过哈博特尔 |
[21:18] | – Jimmy was working for you? – Where is it, now? | -吉米在为你工作 -那东西现在在哪里 |
[21:22] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[21:24] | It blew him up and all my crew. | 吉米和我的伙伴都被它炸死了 |
[21:27] | Let him go, Jeffries. | 放他走吧 杰弗里斯 |
[21:34] | They weren’t blown up. | 他们没被炸死 |
[21:38] | – Where are they, then? – Another world, | -那他们在哪里 -另一个世界 |
[21:40] | more beautiful than you can imagine. | 那个世界美得你无法想象 |
[21:43] | But I can get them back | 你告诉我魔法球的下落 |
[21:44] | if you tell me where the orb is. | 我就能让他们回来 |
[21:47] | – How? – It’s a portal. | -怎么回来 -那是个入口 |
[21:49] | A kind of door, | 就像一扇门 |
[21:51] | and the slightest knock will activate it. | 轻轻一敲就能激活 |
[21:54] | But we must hurry– heavens, Jeffries, | 老天 咱们动作要快 杰弗里斯 |
[21:56] | if I’d have known it was at Harbottles for sure, | 早知道它确实在哈博特尔 |
[21:58] | I’d have engaged someone more diligent– | 我肯定派个更聪明的 |
[22:00] | After him! | 追上他 |
[22:10] | Hurry, Jeffries! | 快点 杰弗里斯 |
[22:15] | A door… | 一扇门 |
[22:18] | to another world. | 能通向另一个世界 |
[22:21] | The slightest knock, hey? | 轻轻敲一下 对吗 |
[22:28] | What a… What a weird looking place… | 这地方好奇怪 |
[22:33] | But you’re in there somewhere. | 你们就在这里的某个地方 |
[22:35] | Ain’t ya, Jimmy? | 对吗 吉米 |
[22:39] | Open up, Peter! | 开门 彼得 |
[22:41] | – We can help you. – Help me? | -让我们来帮你 -帮我 |
[22:45] | When has a toff ever helped the likes of me? | 有钱人什么时候开始帮我们这种人了 |
[22:55] | I got him into this… | 是我害他进去的 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna get him out. | 我要救他出来 |
[23:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:35] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[24:00] | Come on, where are you? | 拜托 你们在哪里 |
[24:07] | There you are. | 原来在那里 |
[24:17] | Lots of smoke, no flames. | 只有烟 点不着火 |
[24:22] | – Give me that. – No! | -把那个给我 -不行 |
[24:27] | We’ve landed in hell, I tell you. | 我们这是下地狱了 我肯定 |
[24:30] | Soon, Lucifer’s demons will rise up | 不久 撒旦的恶魔就会出现 |
[24:33] | to record our sins. | 记录我们的罪 |
[24:35] | And throw us down there, | 然后把我们扔下去 |
[24:36] | into the everlasting fire of damnation, | 扔到永火中去 |
[24:39] | where we will burn in agony, for all eternity. | 我们将永世在灼烧中煎熬 |
[24:50] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[24:52] | Fox! | 狐狸 |
[24:54] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[25:06] | They’re headed this way! | 他们朝这边来了 |
[25:08] | Kill the smoke. | 把烟灭了 |
[25:16] | Hide, quickly! | 快藏起来 |
[25:29] | Bonjourno, amigo– got any goodies? | 你好 朋友 有好东西吗 |
[25:34] | – Leave us alone! – Get off! | -离我们远点 -松手 |
[25:36] | – Let me go! – Just get off! | -放开我 -松手 |
[25:40] | – Found another five– – Get off of me! | -又找到五个 -放开我 |
[25:42] | – Little ones? – Get off me! | -还是小孩 -放手 |
[25:45] | Don’t touch me– let me go! | 别碰我 放开 |
[25:56] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[26:09] | Tootles. | 笛子的 |
[26:32] | Pirates. | 海盗 |
[26:36] | We’re coming aboard! | 我们要上船啦 |
[27:10] | Fox. | 狐狸 |
[27:17] | Where did you spring from? | 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[27:18] | You have no idea how glad I am to see you. | 你不知道见到你我多高兴 |
[27:21] | Where the hell have we landed? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[27:23] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[27:23] | All I know is, we’re not in Shoreage anymore. | 我只知道 咱们不在原来的世界了 |
[27:27] | It was that thing, in Harbottles, wasn’t it? | 是哈博特尔那个球搞的鬼 对吗 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry, Fox. | 对不起 狐狸 |
[27:36] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[27:37] | We should’ve never broke into Harbottles in the first place. | 一开始 咱们就不该闯入哈博特尔 |
[27:39] | If Curly was here, he’d string you up. | 要是卷毛在 他肯定要用绳子勒死你 |
[27:43] | I’ll make good. | 我会弥补大家的 |
[27:45] | I’ll get them off that ship and home safe. | 把他们救下船 安全送回家 |
[27:48] | Ship? | 什么船 |
[27:51] | A pirate ship. | 一艘海盗船 |
[27:54] | It’s a bloody nightmare. | 真是场该死的噩梦 |
[27:56] | Weird crocs, spooky woods. | 怪异的鳄鱼 阴森的森林 |
[27:58] | Now, pirates. | 现在 又加上海盗 |
[28:00] | What’s next– swarms of flying beasties? | 接下来还有什么 成群的飞禽吗 |
[28:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:14] | Oh, what now? | 这又是什么 |
[28:18] | Run! | 快跑 |
[28:37] | Ah-ah, Peter… | 彼得 |
[28:40] | Get ’em off! | 把它们弄走 |
[28:44] | Get on your feet. | 站起来 |
[28:53] | We gotta stay ahead of the swarm. | 必须跑在它们前面 |
[28:54] | Otherwise, we’re dead! | 不然就得死 |
[29:30] | Injuns. | 印第安人 |
[29:42] | What year do you come from? | 你们生活在哪一年 |
[29:44] | Nineteen hundred and six. | 1906年 |
[29:46] | Oh, that’ll make me 163, next October. | 那今年十月我就163岁了 |
[29:51] | 263, you mean. | 应该是263岁 |
[29:53] | Oh, maybe I ought to start thinkin’ about settlin’ down. | 或许我该考虑在这里定居 |
[29:56] | Nice cottage on Venus. | 金星上的漂亮别墅 |
[30:00] | From the 1700’s– how’s that possible? | 你们生活在18世纪 这怎么可能 |
[30:03] | Of course live on the occean, | 当然靠海吃海 |
[30:05] | and put those regular trips up the rigging. | 现在照样定期扬帆出海 |
[30:09] | Good for ya. | 那真不赖 |
[30:12] | And what are you good for, I wonder? | 我想知道 你有什么好家伙 |
[30:23] | It still works. | 还在走呢 |
[30:25] | Tick-tock. | 滴答 |
[30:28] | Tick-tock, tick-tock. | 滴答 滴答 |
[30:31] | Tick-tock, tick-tock. | 滴答 滴答 |
[30:33] | tick-tock, tick-tock! | 滴答 滴答 |
[30:35] | Did you bring anything else with ya? | 你还带了什么东西 |
[30:36] | Did ya? | 有没有 |
[30:38] | – Oh, sugar almonds, perhaps? – Rum spice! | -有没有杏仁糖 -朗姆酒的香料 |
[30:42] | – Just what you see. – Pity! | -只有你看得到的这些 -太可惜了 |
[30:50] | How sweet. | 真浪漫 |
[30:51] | He carries a picture of his true love. | 他还带着爱人的照片呢 |
[30:55] | – What is this place? – Can’t you tell? | -这是哪里 -看不出来吗 |
[31:00] | It’s heaven… | 这是天堂 |
[31:03] | or hell! | 也是地狱 |
[31:07] | Depending on your point of view! | 看你怎么想了 |
[31:12] | See? | 看吧 |
[31:13] | Lucifer’s demons. | 撒旦的恶魔来了 |
[31:15] | What shall we do with them, hmm? | 咱们怎么处置这些人 |
[31:17] | Well, I want-I want the English lads. | 我想要那些英国小男孩 |
[31:19] | – What for? – They look so tender. | -要来做什么 -他们看起来很嫩 |
[31:22] | I bet they taste good in a stew. | 炖起来肯定好吃 |
[31:25] | My boys stay with me. | 孩子们必须跟我在一起 |
[31:28] | He’s a bold one, no? | 他还挺勇敢 不是吗 |
[31:31] | And he’s not a bad looking work. | 而且还挺帅 |
[31:36] | Maybe I could find a use for him in my cabin. | 也许我在船舱里用得上他 |
[31:38] | Good idea– maybe I need a rest, eh? | 好主意 那我就一边休息去 是吧 |
[31:42] | Just playin’ with you, Starky. | 逗你玩呢 斯塔基 |
[31:46] | I’m just playin’ with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[31:48] | Throw him to the crocs. | 把他扔下海喂鳄鱼 |
[31:50] | Smee, you can keep the boys. | 斯米 小孩你留下 |
[31:53] | Oh, thank you, ma’am– you won’t be sorry. | 谢谢老大 我不会让你失望的 |
[31:57] | I’ve got some coriander seeds | 我有香菜种子 |
[31:58] | and some ginger spice– | 和一些姜 |
[32:02] | Right– now, you better come with me. | 好了 你们跟我来 |
[32:04] | You’re not gonna like this next bit. | 下一幕你们可不会喜欢 |
[32:05] | – Jimmy. – Jimmy. | -吉米 -吉米 |
[32:06] | – Come on. – Don’t let him take us! | -跟我走 -我们不想跟他走 |
[32:26] | My boys stay here with me. | 孩子们必须跟我在一起 |
[32:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:56] | I want to watch. | 我想接着看 |
[33:24] | You asked what I was good for. | 你之前问我有什么好家伙 |
[33:25] | Well, as you can see, I’m handy with a blade. | 你都看到了 我剑术高超 |
[33:28] | Who are ya? | 你是谁 |
[33:29] | My friends call me Jimmy. | 朋友们都叫我吉米 |
[33:32] | – Jimmy. | -吉米 |
[33:34] | But the name’s Hook, James Hook. | 但我姓胡克 全名詹姆斯·胡克 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry for this, | 抱歉让你们受罪了 |
[33:48] | but entrance to our village is secret. | 因为村落的入口不能告诉外人 |
[34:08] | What are you gonna do with us? | 你们带我们来做什么 |
[34:09] | – Dinner. – You’re gonna eat us? | -吃大餐 -你们要吃了我们 |
[34:13] | Why, do you taste good? | 为什么 你们的肉好吃吗 |
[34:15] | Come– you must be hungry. | 跟我来 你们肯定饿了 |
[34:39] | What’s this meat? | 这是什么肉 |
[34:40] | Croc. | 鳄鱼肉 |
[34:46] | – Are we in America? – Not anymore. | -我们这是在美国吗 -不是 |
[34:50] | – But you’re indians. – We are the Kaw– | -你们不是印第安人吗 -我们是鸦族 |
[34:53] | People of the raven. | 渡鸦族的后代 |
[34:56] | We have become part of this world now. | 现在成为了这个世界的一部分 |
[34:59] | Do you know the way back to London? | 你知道从这里回伦敦的路吗 |
[35:08] | The chief. | 酋长来了 |
[35:26] | Chasing true spirits is hungry work. | 追寻灵魂是挺容易饿的 |
[35:37] | He asks if you want to join our tribe. | 他问你们想不想加入我们的部落 |
[35:44] | Thank you, but, um, once we finish dinner, | 谢谢你的好意 但是吃完饭 |
[35:46] | we’ll be on our way. | 我们就得上路了 |
[35:53] | We saved you before. | 这一次救了你们 |
[35:55] | We may not be there to save you again. | 下一次就不一定救得了你们了 |
[35:58] | We’re very grateful, | 对此我们很感激 |
[36:00] | but we have to rescue our friends from pirates. | 但是我们必须从海盗手里救出我们的朋友 |
[36:15] | – Where are we? – We call this — | -这是哪里 -我们称这里为 |
[36:19] | – Neverland. – Why? | -永恒岛 -为什么 |
[36:21] | Because we never age here. | 因为我们永远不会变老 |
[36:24] | You might not believe this, but I am 130 years old. | 说出来你们可能不信 我130岁了 |
[36:29] | Inu’s son is 81. | 伊纽的儿子都81岁了 |
[36:42] | The chief’s daughter. | 酋长的女儿来了 |
[36:47] | She is called “Iyakhan.” | 她叫安雅克朗 |
[36:50] | “Tigerlily,” in your language. | 在英语里是”卷丹”的意思 |
[36:55] | She is named this because she is as wild | 给她取这个名字是因为 她既狂野 |
[36:58] | as she is beautiful. | 又美丽 |
[37:08] | Don’t get any ideas, | 别动什么小脑筋 |
[37:10] | because she is almost 100 years old. | 她都快100岁了 |
[37:22] | You’ve left me with a bit of a problem. | 你给我出了个难题 |
[37:24] | Three of my best men dead. | 你杀死了我三个勇士 |
[37:25] | One was my personal bodyguard. | 其中一个还是我的贴身保镖 |
[37:27] | – It was self defense. – That’s not the point. | -我那是正当防卫 -这不是重点 |
[37:31] | I can’t get replacements here. | 我找不出人替代他们了 |
[37:33] | No. | 这不行 |
[37:34] | You’re not in London now, Hook. | 这可不是伦敦 胡克 |
[37:38] | Do you notice anything unusual out there? | 你没注意到有什么异样吗 |
[37:41] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[37:42] | Orion, Polaris? | 猎户座 北极星 |
[37:48] | Maybe you can point to the pole star. | 你可以找找北极星 |
[37:49] | Astronomy’s not my best suit. | 天文学可不是我的强项 |
[37:51] | Well, if it was, | 如果你懂天文学 |
[37:52] | you’d notice that there isn’t a pole star, | 就会发现这里没有北极星 |
[37:55] | and Orion is over there… | 而猎户座在那边 |
[37:58] | in the wrong place. | 不在正确的位置上 |
[38:03] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[38:05] | The planet earth is in a different galaxy… | 这个星球和地球在不同的星系里 |
[38:10] | far, far away. | 离得很远很远 |
[38:13] | – There’s no way back. – Are you sure? | -根本没有回去的路 -你确定 |
[38:17] | I’ve had almost 200 years to work it out. | 我花了将近200年的时间都没找到出路 |
[38:34] | We gotta fatten you up– ain’t no mistake. | 我得把你们养胖点 这没错 |
[38:38] | Any bread and jam? | 有面包和果酱吗 |
[38:41] | I’ve got cream cakes, sweet meats, | 我有奶油蛋糕 蜜饯 |
[38:44] | pickled herring, and crystallized dates. | 腌青鱼和蜜枣 |
[38:47] | But, sadly, no bread and jam, | 可惜的是 没有面包和果酱 |
[38:50] | Your highness. | 殿下 |
[38:53] | We’re stuck here, but it needn’t be all bad. | 我们被困在这 但也不是一点好处没有 |
[38:57] | This planet has something… | 这个星球有一些 |
[39:01] | special to offer. | 特别的东西 |
[39:04] | It’s mined by creatures of this world. | 这是这个星球上的人开采出来的 |
[39:08] | The Injuns call them “Tree spirits.” | 印第安人称他们为”树精” |
[39:12] | This is the stuff that makes them fly. | 他们能飞起来就靠这个 |
[39:21] | Indians? | 印第安人 |
[39:22] | We’re not the only ones from our world, Hook. | 来到这个星球的地球人不只咱们 胡克 |
[39:26] | See, a year ago, I captured one of them. | 一年前 我抓到一个印第安人 |
[39:31] | He was carrying this mineral, | 他身上带着这瓶矿物水 |
[39:34] | and under torture, he told me of its power. | 严刑逼问下 他说出了这东西的魔力 |
[39:38] | It’ll make you feel more alive. | 它能让你更有活力 |
[39:42] | More complete than you’ve ever felt. | 体验从未有过的完整感 |
[39:44] | It’ll light you up from inside. | 由内而外点亮你的生命 |
[39:48] | Literally, turn you into… | 它真的可以 把你变成 |
[39:53] | a god. | 神灵 |
[40:01] | And give you the power to fly. | 还能赋予你飞行的能力 |
[40:07] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[40:13] | As you can see, it’s unstable. | 你都看见了 这东西不稳定 |
[40:16] | That’s only because I don’t know how to use it yet. | 因为我还不知道怎么用它 |
[40:19] | Besides, I only have enough for this magic trick. | 而且这一小瓶只够变变戏法用 |
[40:22] | We need more– lots more. | 我们要更多 要很多很多 |
[40:25] | The only problem is, we can’t get near the tree spirits. | 唯一的麻烦是 我们无法接近树精 |
[40:28] | They’re protected by the coal mountains on one side, | 他们一边被矿山围了起来 |
[40:32] | and the savages on the other. | 另一边受到印第安野人的守护 |
[40:36] | Join me, Hook. | 跟我合作吧 胡克 |
[40:39] | I badly need fresh blood, | 我强烈需要新鲜血液 |
[40:41] | and you bring knowledge from a modern world. | 而你刚好拥有现代知识 |
[40:44] | Will you help me defeat the savages? | 你愿意协助我打败印第安人吗 |
[40:49] | And, together, we can rule Neverland, | 然后咱们一起统治永恒岛 |
[40:51] | like gods, | 像神灵一样生活 |
[40:54] | and turn this endless purgatory | 把这个无尽的炼狱 |
[40:56] | into an eternal paradise. | 变成永恒的天堂 |
[41:04] | Gods. | 成为神灵 |
[41:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:11] | Gods. | 成为神灵 |
[41:28] | What are you doing up here, Starky? | 你在那里干什么 斯塔基 |
[41:33] | Don’t the captain need you tonight? | 船长今晚不需要你了吗 |
[41:37] | Leave me alone! | 少来烦我 |
[41:42] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[42:56] | There must be a way down. | 肯定有下去的路 |
[43:05] | We will build you and your friend a hut. | 我们会给你们盖一间小屋 |
[43:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:10] | Why live up here? | 你们为什么生活在这么高的地方 |
[43:12] | To be near the tree spirits. | 这样离树精更近 |
[43:13] | That is their city. | 那边是他们的城市 |
[43:17] | We protect them from the pirates. | 我们保护他们不受海盗的侵犯 |
[43:21] | How do you get down to the sea from here? | 你们是怎么下山去海边的 |
[43:25] | The same way you were brought in. | 沿着带你们回来的路 |
[43:27] | Through a secret passage, through those mountains. | 有一条密道穿过那边的山脉 |
[43:32] | Will you show me? | 能带我去吗 |
[43:33] | If you try to rescue your friends, | 如果你去救你的朋友们 |
[43:35] | the pirates will capture and torture you, | 就会被海盗抓住 严刑拷打 |
[43:37] | until you show them the mountain passage. | 直到你肯带着他们走密道 |
[43:41] | But I can’t just sit on my hands. | 但我不能就这样眼巴巴地遥望 |
[43:44] | I’m the one that got them into this mess. | 是我让他们陷入了困境 |
[43:45] | I’ve got to find a way to get them home safe. | 所以我必须想出办法 带他们安全回家 |
[43:48] | There is no way home. | 根本没有回去的路 |
[43:52] | What? | 什么 |
[43:59] | No. | 不 |
[44:03] | There is a way back. | 一定有办法回去 |
[44:05] | There must be. | 一定有 |
[44:16] | Fox! | 狐狸 |
[44:28] | Fox, I have a plan. | 狐狸 我有个计划 |
[44:30] | For what? | 你要干什么 |
[44:31] | To get us out of here and on to that ship. | 离开这里 然后登上那艘船 |
[44:33] | Come on! | 快来 |
[44:36] | See what they’re carrying–fishing nets. | 看见他们在搬什么了吗 是渔网 |
[44:40] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[44:41] | You seen any fishing waters around here? | 你看见这附近有哪里能捕鱼吗 |
[44:44] | – No. – Exactly! | -没有 -那就对了 |
[44:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:49] | That’s how we’re gonna find the secret passage | 这样我们就能找到 |
[44:50] | through the mountains. | 山脉中间的秘道了 |
[44:54] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[46:28] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[46:30] | Look at the size of it! | 看看那大家伙 |
[46:40] | Grab on to that! | 抓住那个东西 |
[46:41] | – Quick, grab onto it! – Shh, be quiet. | -快点 抓住 -别出声 |
[46:58] | – You see Jimmy? – No. | -看见吉米了吗 -没 |
[47:02] | How are we gonna get him up here? | 我们该怎么把他叫醒 |
[47:03] | They’re surrounded by pirates. | 他们周围全是海盗 |
[47:05] | Yeah, but sleeping pirates. | 没错 但都是熟睡的海盗 |
[47:09] | Drunk, sleeping pirates. | 烂醉 熟睡的海盗 |
[47:29] | – Peter! – Peter, you’re here! | -彼得 -彼得 你来了 |
[47:32] | Peter, what are you doing? | 彼得 你怎么来了 |
[47:35] | Come on! | 跟我走 |
[47:37] | I’m not going anywhere with you! | 我才不会跟你走呢 |
[47:39] | Shut it, Curly– he’s here to help. | 闭嘴 卷毛 他是来救你们的 |
[47:41] | Yeah, well, we don’t need his help. | 我们不稀罕 |
[47:42] | Yeah, he’s the one who got us into this mess in the first place. | 没错 我们落得这般田地都是他害的 |
[47:46] | And I’m the one that’s getting you out. | 我是救你们出去的 |
[47:48] | You wanna stay? Fine. | 想留下的话 随便 |
[47:50] | You want to live, follow us! | 想活命的话 就跟我们走 |
[47:53] | Did I ever tell you my recipe for turtle soup? | 我跟你们说过我海龟汤的秘方吗 |
[47:57] | Please, Smee. | 求你了 斯米 |
[48:10] | – Something here’s not right. – What? | -有点不对劲 -怎么了 |
[48:14] | I’m going to go look around. | 我去四周查看一下 |
[48:16] | I wouldn’t do that, if I was you. | 换我的话 我就不去 |
[48:18] | Not up there, in Bonny’s cabin. | 别上邦妮的船舱 |
[48:20] | Thank you. | 多谢提点 |
[48:27] | Where’s Jimmy? | 吉米在哪里 |
[48:30] | – The captain’s quarters. – You sure? | -船长那里 -你确定 |
[48:33] | She’s got a shine for him. | 她对他可是一见钟情 |
[48:35] | She? | 女的 |
[48:37] | – Where you going, Peter? – To get Jimmy! | -彼得 你干什么 -找吉米 |
[48:40] | But we’re all here. | 但我们人都齐了 |
[48:41] | We can make a clean get away, if we go now. | 现在就走的话 没人会察觉 |
[48:43] | I’m not going without Jimmy. | 我不会抛下吉米不管的 |
[49:20] | Where’s Jimmy? | 吉米在哪里 |
[49:22] | Peter… How did you get here? | 彼得 你是怎么找到这里的 |
[49:26] | Get your clothes on– I’ve got a canoe waiting below. | 快穿好衣服 独木舟在下面等我们 |
[49:28] | Put the pistol down, Peter. | 彼得 把枪放下 |
[49:29] | – Bonny’s a friend. – Bonny? | -邦妮是自己人 -邦妮 |
[49:30] | How many more in your litter, Hook? | 胡克 你还要废话多久 |
[49:32] | Let me speak to him– didn’t know he was here. | 让我跟他谈谈 我不知道他也来了 |
[49:35] | Give me the gun, Peter. | 彼得 把枪给我 |
[49:38] | -Wait, Starkey! – Peter, give me the gun! | -慢着 斯塔基 -彼得 快把枪给我 |
[49:40] | Tell him to put his away first! | 让他先放下枪 |
[49:41] | Listen to me, Peter. | 彼得 听我说 |
[49:43] | Captain Bonny and her men are on our side. | 邦妮船长和她手下跟我们是一伙的 |
[49:45] | She’s assured me that the boys will be well looked after. | 她跟我保证过 会好好照顾你们 |
[49:47] | The Indians say they’re crazy. | 印第安人说他们很可怕 |
[49:49] | – Indians? – He’s with the savages. | -印第安人 -他跟野人一伙 |
[49:50] | Trust me, Peter, they’re anything but crazy. | 相信我 彼得 他们一点都不可怕 |
[49:52] | These are our people– | 他们跟我们是一个世界的人 |
[49:54] | it’s a dangerous place. | 这里很危险 |
[49:54] | They can help us survive. | 他们能帮我们生存下去 |
[49:56] | You wanna stay here? | 你想留下来吗 |
[49:57] | – With her? – We’ve nowhere else to go! | -跟她一起 -我们无处可去 |
[49:59] | We can stay with the Indians ‘ | 在找到回去的路以前 |
[49:59] | till we find a way home! | 我们可以投靠印第安人 |
[50:01] | They’ll scalp and skin the lot of you. | 他们会把你们生吞活剥 |
[50:02] | No, they won’t– they’re good people! | 不会 他们是好人 |
[50:04] | – How do you know? – They’re kind! | -你怎么知道 -他们很善良 |
[50:05] | Listen to me, Peter– I’m staying here. | 听我说 彼得 我要留下来 |
[50:12] | If you want to stick with me, | 如果你还想追随我的话 |
[50:14] | give me the gun. | 就把枪给我 |
[50:22] | I don’t trust them, Jimmy. | 我不相信他们 吉米 |
[50:26] | So, trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[50:35] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[50:52] | This one stays on– – come on! | 这人留下了 过来 |
[50:54] | Leave him be. | 放开他 |
[50:57] | Hook, leave it. | 胡克 别管闲事 |
[51:08] | You little rat! | 你这小兔崽子 |
[51:13] | Your boys are gone, Smee, | 其他男孩都溜了 斯米 |
[51:15] | but I captured this one. | 不过我抓住了这个 |
[51:16] | He’s not one of my boys. | 他不是刚刚那群人里的 |
[51:18] | Hook, he had him working behind our backs. | 胡克让他在我们背后搞鬼 |
[51:20] | What did you do with my boys? | 你把那些男孩弄哪里去了 |
[51:22] | Leave him be– he’s just a boy! | 放开他 他只是个孩子 |
[51:23] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing! | 他根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[51:25] | I’m gonna kill him, | 要是他不交代 |
[51:26] | if he don’t tell me what he’s done with my boys! | 那些男孩的下落 我就宰了他 |
[51:32] | Where are the others, Peter, hmm? | 彼得 其他人都在哪里 |
[51:34] | We must all stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[51:37] | Not here. | 这不是团结的地方 |
[51:39] | Not with these crazies. | 我们不要和这群疯子混 |
[51:41] | Shh– you’re safe with me. | 有我在 保你没事 |
[51:46] | Now, lets go inside, get something to eat, | 咱们进屋去 弄点吃的 |
[51:48] | and forget this foolishness. | 忘掉这些不愉快吧 |
[51:58] | – Peter, stop– get back! – Hey, come here! | -彼得 别跑 回来 -快回来 |
[52:00] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[52:09] | Unhand me! | 放开我 |
[52:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[52:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪里呢 |
[52:29] | Fox! | 狐狸 |
[52:31] | Run– run, Fox! | 快跑 狐狸 |
[52:34] | There! | 在那里 |
[52:36] | Quick, quick– hurry! | 快快 赶紧 |
[52:38] | Come on, come on– quick! | 快点 加把劲 快 |
[52:43] | Swim faster! | 游快点 |
[52:46] | Quickly, quickly! Faster! | 快快快 快点 |
[52:48] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[52:50] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[52:52] | – Over here, Peter! – Come on! | -过来 彼得 -快过来 |
[52:54] | Come on, let’s go! | 加把劲 我们走 |
[52:56] | But Fox is up there! | 但狐狸还在上面 |
[52:57] | We came back for you. | 我们是回来救你的 |
[53:03] | Jump, jump! | 跳海 |
[53:06] | Jump now– you’ll make the canoe. | 快跳 你还能赶上独木舟 |
[53:07] | Jump, Fox! | 狐狸 跳啊 |
[53:14] | Fox! | 狐狸 |
[53:25] | Fox! | 狐狸 |
[53:30] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[53:37] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[53:42] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[53:53] | We trusted you, | 我们出于对你的信任 |
[53:55] | gave you the freedom of our village, | 才让你可以在村子里自由活动 |
[53:57] | and you abused that trust. | 但你却辜负了我们的信任 |
[54:03] | Stole two canoes, | 偷走了两艘独木舟 |
[54:04] | and used the mountain passage without our consent. | 也未经允许就私自走了山脉的通道 |
[54:11] | I should punish you, | 我本应惩罚你的 |
[54:13] | but in light of your loss, | 但考虑到你失去了一位伙伴 |
[54:15] | I will be lenient this time. | 这次我就宽大处理了 |
[54:40] | I want to find them. | 我想去找他们 |
[54:46] | Things have come a long way | 自从我威震西班牙大陆以来 |
[54:48] | since I’ve terrorized the Spanish main. | 世间已然沧海桑田了 |
[54:55] | What else is new? | 还有什么新发明 |
[54:57] | Flying machines? | 飞行器吗 |
[54:59] | Where’s this Indian settlement? | 这些印第安人住在哪里 |
[55:04] | You would choose the boys over me? | 你为了孩子而放弃我 |
[55:07] | I’m responsible for them. | 我要为他们负责 |
[55:08] | I brought them here, they look up to me! | 是我把他们带来的 他们很敬重我 |
[55:10] | What will you do when you find them? | 你找到他们后打算怎么办 |
[55:12] | They’re clever. Trained in the streets, pickpockets. | 他们个个聪明 是街头训练有素的扒手 |
[55:16] | They could be useful to us. | 也能帮得上我们的忙 |
[55:17] | Help us find the mineral dust. | 可以帮我们找到矿物粉末 |
[55:19] | Us? | 我们 |
[55:30] | I’ve never met anyone like you. | 我以前从未对别人动过心 |
[55:37] | And what about her? | 那她呢 |
[55:41] | You’ve forgotten already? | 已成过眼云烟了吗 |
[55:44] | She passed away many years ago. | 她去世很多年了 |
[55:46] | But you still carry her portrait. | 但你仍然带着她的肖像 |
[55:48] | She had a hold on me once. | 她曾经对我影响至深 |
[55:56] | Now, I have you. | 但现在 我有了你 |
[56:06] | I’ll give you what you want, Hook. | 胡克 你的条件我都可以满足 |
[56:09] | But only if you give me what I want. | 但前提是你先得满足我的所有条件 |
[56:12] | There is no us! | 你不配跟我相提并论 |
[56:16] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[56:18] | I’ll let ya live because I want to know what you know. | 我还让你苟活的原因是你还有用 |
[56:24] | All 200 years of it! | 这200年来的变化发展还得指望你 |
[56:32] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[56:35] | We never should have broken into Harbottle’s. | 我们真不该去哈博特尔珠宝店 |
[56:37] | You were just showing off to Jimmy. | 你只是为了向吉米炫耀 |
[56:38] | Now, we’re stuck here! | 如今我们被困在了这里 |
[56:40] | Wherever here is. | 不知名的鬼地方 |
[56:41] | And he got Fox killed! | 还有狐狸的死也是他造成的 |
[56:43] | – Curly! – And we were all in that canoe. | -卷毛 -我们都上了独木舟 |
[56:46] | All right, we could’ve got away, | 本来可以顺利地逃走的 |
[56:47] | but he had to go back for Jimmy. | 都是他执意要回去找吉米 |
[56:50] | What’s the point of rubbing it in? | 你这样一味怪罪他有什么用 |
[56:56] | Curly’s right. | 卷毛说得对 |
[56:59] | I got Fox killed. | 狐狸的死是我造成的 |
[57:39] | No-no-no-no. | 不对 不对 |
[57:42] | It should go… | 应该是 |
[57:47] | At the end of it. That tone. | 那样结尾 那个调 |
[57:51] | You know this tune? | 你熟悉这个曲调 |
[57:54] | Come. | 来 |
[57:57] | – Where did you see this? – In here. | -你在哪里见过这画面 -这里 |
[58:01] | A dream. | 梦里 |
[58:02] | The same dream, every night. | 每晚都做同样的梦 |
[58:05] | You have the dream, too, don’t you? | 你也做过这个梦 对吗 |
[58:09] | That music is the sound of tree spirit wings. | 那乐声就是树精挥舞翅膀发出的声音 |
[58:13] | He’s holding the orb, isn’t he? | 他拿的就是魔法球 对吗 |
[58:16] | That isn’t quite right. | 那不太对 |
[58:18] | The peaks were different in my dream. | 这些山峰跟我梦里的不一样 |
[58:27] | Draw it. | 画出来 |
[58:45] | It’s something like… | 有点形似 |
[58:50] | – No. – Can I try? | -不对 -我能试试吗 |
[59:02] | Something like this? | 像这样的吗 |
[59:07] | Do you have the dream, too? | 你也做过同样的梦吗 |
[59:10] | No, but I hunt and fish. | 没有 但我打猎捕鱼的时候见过 |
[59:12] | We call that “Bone mountain.” | 我们叫它”骨头山” |
[59:15] | We’ve never been there– it’s too far away. | 因为太远 所以我们从未去过那里 |
[59:18] | But we can see it on a clear day, | 但是晴天我们途径外岛时 |
[59:21] | when we pass the outer islands. | 可以看见这座山 |
[59:25] | So, the hooded man was in Neverland? | 这么说兜帽人在永恒岛 |
[59:28] | Why do we have the same dream? | 我们怎么会做同样的梦 |
[59:30] | How did you get to Neverland? | 你怎么来的永恒岛 |
[59:32] | I hit the orb with my dagger. | 我用我的短剑敲过魔法球 |
[59:33] | Me too, with the staff. | 我也是 用手杖敲的 |
[59:35] | I hit it so hard, | 我敲得太狠了 |
[59:38] | I brought the whole tribe with me. | 把整个部落的人都带来了 |
[59:41] | Perhaps, part of its great power | 也许是魔法球的部分能量 |
[59:45] | enters those who strike it. | 进入了敲打它的人的体内 |
[59:47] | Do you think the hooded man is still there? | 你认为兜帽人还在那吗 |
[59:54] | How do I get to this island? | 我怎样才能去那里 |
[1:00:08] | – I’m coming with you. – No, toots. | -我要跟你去 -不行 小宝 |
[1:00:10] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[1:00:12] | – I don’t care. – But I do. | -我不在乎 -我在乎 |
[1:00:15] | I’ve done enough damage. | 我已经惹了够多麻烦了 |
[1:00:16] | Look, it’s just a dream. | 这只是我的梦 |
[1:00:18] | It’ll probably turn out to be a wild goose chase, | 我有可能徒劳而返 |
[1:00:20] | but if I do find a way home, | 但如果能找到回家的路 |
[1:00:22] | I’ll be back for you and the others, okay? | 我一定会回来接你和大伙的 好吗 |
[1:00:25] | What do I tell them? | 我怎么跟他们说啊 |
[1:00:27] | To sit tight and wait for me. | 你就安心等我回来吧 |
[1:00:29] | And that, I promise I’ll do everything I can | 还有 我会竭尽所能 |
[1:00:31] | to get them home safe. | 找到一条平安回家的路 |
[1:00:34] | We’ll find the mineral dust here | 在这里可以找到矿物粉末 |
[1:00:37] | and the tree spirit colony. | 还有树精群 |
[1:00:40] | The problem is, it’s in the Kaw territory. | 问题是 那里是鸦族的领地 |
[1:00:44] | The mountains from the north to east are impregnable, | 由北向东的山脉无路可走 |
[1:00:47] | and tall cliffs line the course. | 而唯一的小路是在悬崖峭壁上 |
[1:00:49] | There’s no way through! | 根本就没法穿过去 |
[1:00:55] | How do the Indians get in and out? | 那印第安人是如何自由出入的 |
[1:00:57] | We don’t know. | 不得而知 |
[1:00:59] | We can watch them cook on their campfires | 我们能看见他们穿越深山峡谷时 |
[1:01:01] | from across a narrow ravine, | 燃起营火来煮饭 |
[1:01:03] | but if we try to rope across, | 但我们若尝试用绳索穿越的话 |
[1:01:04] | they will pick us off like gulls on a gaff rig. | 他们轻而易举就能将我们拿下 |
[1:01:08] | They hunt on this part of the island, | 他们总在岛上这片区域打猎 |
[1:01:10] | going back and forth, | 穿梭自如 |
[1:01:12] | as if these mountains weren’t even there. | 仿佛这片山脉根本不是障碍 |
[1:01:18] | Any ideas? | 有主意吗 |
[1:01:24] | Perhaps, we should watch them a little more closely. | 也许我们应该近距离观察他们 |
[1:01:55] | The chief’s daughter is a prize, indeed. | 酋长的女儿真是个宝 |
[1:01:58] | She’ll tell us how to get into the tree spirit colony. | 她能告诉我们怎么到达树精群所在地 |
[1:02:01] | I’ll send some men to cut them off. | 我派人去把他们绑回来 |
[1:02:02] | No– sometimes, smaller is smarter. | 不必了 有时候 以退为进更明智 |
[1:02:05] | They’re up to something– | 他们一定在寻找什么 |
[1:02:07] | lets find out what first. | 我们先弄明白再说 |
[1:02:18] | He was standing on a hill, | 他就站在一座小山上 |
[1:02:19] | in front of the mountain. | 面对整个山脉 |
[1:02:20] | There must be a hundred hills here. | 可那有成千上万座小山 |
[1:02:23] | Lets try that one. | 先去那座试试 |
[1:02:35] | I have found it! | 找到了 |
[1:02:40] | The prints go this way. | 脚印是朝着这个方向 |
[1:02:44] | Right then– let’s go. | 那好 我们走 |
[1:02:56] | Your family back home must be very worried about you. | 你的家人一定很担心你 |
[1:03:00] | I don’t have a family. | 我没有家 |
[1:03:01] | My mother died when I was three, | 我三岁的时候 我妈就过世了 |
[1:03:03] | and I never knew my father. | 我从没见过我爸 |
[1:03:05] | So, I was brought up in a workhouse. | 我是在救济院长大的 |
[1:03:08] | Is that where you met your friends? | 你是在那里结识的这些朋友吗 |
[1:03:09] | Nah– no, I was the only kid there. | 不 我是那里唯一的小孩 |
[1:03:13] | “Punch bag,” they called me. | 他们叫我”沙袋” |
[1:03:14] | Jimmy fished me out. | 吉米把我救了出来 |
[1:03:16] | He was visiting one day and saw me get in a kicking. | 他有一天去那里 正好看见我在挨打 |
[1:03:19] | He was a good man once– the best. | 他以前是个好人 大好人 |
[1:03:23] | He saved my life, but… That pirate turned his head. | 他救了我的命 但被海盗洗了脑 |
[1:03:36] | Recognize anything? | 认出什么了吗 |
[1:03:38] | It wasn’t as overgrown in my dream. | 不像我梦里那样繁茂 |
[1:03:43] | Let’s find a place to rest– it’ll be dark soon. | 我们找个地方落脚吧 天快黑了 |
[1:05:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:05:26] | It’s the tree spirit from my dream! | 这是我梦里的树精 |
[1:05:34] | Come on– she might lead us to the hooded man! | 快跟上 她可能会带我们找到兜帽人 |
[1:05:45] | See her? | 看见她了吗 |
[1:05:48] | – No! – She’s too fast. | -没 -飞得太快了 |
[1:05:53] | I’ve never seen a tree spirit glow like that. | 我从来没见过那样浑身发光的树精 |
[1:05:56] | She’s really beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[1:06:02] | – Oh, no! – What? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[1:06:04] | The sun’s coming up. | 太阳就要升起来了 |
[1:06:07] | Now we’re never gonna find her. | 我们再也找不到她了 |
[1:06:30] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的景观 |
[1:06:39] | We’ve gotta find a way in– he must be in there. | 我们要想办法进去 他一定在里面 |
[1:06:48] | How are you at climbing? | 你擅长攀岩吗 |
[1:06:50] | It’s a mile high! | 有一英里那么高呢 |
[1:06:53] | Then we better get started. | 那我们得赶紧了 |
[1:07:17] | It’s incredible! | 真是不可思议 |
[1:07:18] | Do you see anyone down there? | 你看那下面有人吗 |
[1:07:21] | No. | 没 |
[1:07:22] | Come on. | 赶紧吧 |
[1:07:24] | Down is sometimes harder than up. | 上坡容易下坡难 |
[1:08:00] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[1:08:03] | They’ll come to us. | 他们会主动找我们 |
[1:08:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:08:07] | Anyone clever enough to make all this, | 有能力造就这一切的人 |
[1:08:11] | already knows we’re here. | 肯定料到我们已经来了 |
[1:08:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:08:22] | You! | 怎么是你 |
[1:08:23] | You’re the hooded man? | 你就是传说中的兜帽人 |
[1:08:25] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[1:08:27] | – Can you get us home? – Of course. | -你能助我们回家吗 -当然 |
[1:08:29] | Now that I’m here, everything should find its proper place. | 既然我在这里 一切都该各就各位 |
[1:08:33] | You have the orb? | 魔法球在你手上 |
[1:08:36] | In a manner of speaking. | 某种意义上算吧 |
[1:08:47] | Finally, after almost 350 years, | 终于在约350年后 |
[1:08:49] | it’s back where it belongs. | 它物归原处 |
[1:08:52] | Now we can start to bring the | 现在我们可以把我们那个世界的精英 |
[1:08:54] | elite of our world here, | 带到这个地方 |
[1:08:55] | to my Utopia. | 来我的乌托邦 |
[1:08:57] | So, how will you get us back? | 那你怎么把我们送回去 |
[1:08:58] | – Patience, young friend. – You made all this? | -耐心点 年轻人 -这都是你造的 |
[1:09:01] | Uh-hmm… It’s easier than it looks. | 比看起来的简单多了 |
[1:09:06] | A simple growth solution which compels the forest to grow… | 一种简单的溶液能让森林 |
[1:09:12] | In the way that I want it to grow. | 按我想要的方式生长 |
[1:09:16] | – Who are you? – Oh, my apologies. | -你是何方神圣 -抱歉 |
[1:09:18] | My name is Dr. Richard Flood, | 我是理查德·弗洛德博士 |
[1:09:20] | alchemist to her majesty, Queen Elizabeth I. | 伊利莎白一世女王的炼金师 |
[1:09:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:28] | Hard to believe, I know, | 我知道这难以置信 |
[1:09:29] | but I am almost 400 years old. | 但我都差不多有400岁了 |
[1:09:35] | Come– I’ll show you my life’s work. | 来 给你们看看我毕生的成就 |
[1:09:49] | It’s only a few hours old. | 这火不过熄了几个小时而已 |
[1:10:07] | I was engaged in the search for the philosopher’s stone… | 我用尽毕生精力去寻找哲人石 |
[1:10:12] | The elixir believed to grant everlasting life. | 据说有长生不老之效 |
[1:10:20] | There were others like me, of course, | 当然像我这样的人不在少数 |
[1:10:22] | but they were all trying to make a tangible substance | 但他们都试图做成有形物质 |
[1:10:25] | which could be consumed, in some way. | 最终都会耗尽的 |
[1:10:30] | What I discovered was that the philosopher’s stone | 我的研究成果是哲人石 |
[1:10:32] | could not be made– it has to be trapped. | 做是做不出来的 只能包围起来 |
[1:10:43] | You see, it’s a form of cosmic energy, | 看见了吗 这是一种宇宙的能量 |
[1:10:45] | which lives at the very center of the universe… | 位于宇宙的中心 |
[1:10:51] | where its four corners meet. | 四角交汇 |
[1:10:55] | This is the shape of the universe. | 这就是宇宙的形状 |
[1:11:05] | Here, at its center… | 在这里 它的中心 |
[1:11:11] | is this tiny planet. | 就是这个小星球 |
[1:11:16] | Neverland! | 永恒岛 |
[1:11:20] | Because it lives at the farthest reaches | 由于它处在宇宙的最边缘 |
[1:11:22] | of the universe as well as at its center, | 同时也是最中心 |
[1:11:25] | time stands still for all those that come here. | 时间在这里静止 |
[1:11:34] | So, how do we get back? | 那我们怎么回去 |
[1:11:44] | When I first arrived on this planet, | 我初次来到这个星球的时候 |
[1:11:46] | I was stuck here, because, of course, | 我被困在了这里 当然了 |
[1:11:48] | the orbs that I’d made in London remained there. | 因为我在伦敦做的魔法球还在那里 |
[1:11:51] | But as you know, the harder you strike the orb, | 你也知道 你敲得越狠 |
[1:11:55] | the more it… | 它就越 |
[1:11:57] | So, thankfully, most of the contents of my laboratory | 所以 谢天谢地 我实验室里的 |
[1:12:00] | traveled with me, and, in time, | 大部分东西都跟我一起来到了这里 |
[1:12:03] | I was able to build a twin. | 后来我就做了一个同样的 |
[1:12:07] | I activated it here in Neverland, | 我用两颗流星的能量 |
[1:12:10] | with the power from two meteors. | 在永恒岛把它激活了 |
[1:12:14] | It’s just like the other one. | 跟那个一模一样 |
[1:12:25] | I call her “Tinkerbell,” | 我叫她”小叮当” |
[1:12:28] | because of the beautiful sound | 因为她挥舞翅膀通过空气 |
[1:12:29] | her wings make through the air. | 能发出美妙的声音 |
[1:12:36] | When she saw me | 当她看见我 |
[1:12:38] | harnessing the astral energy of the two meteors, | 控制两颗流星的星际能量时 |
[1:12:41] | she thought I was in trouble and tried to save me. | 以为我遇到麻烦了 她还试图救我 |
[1:12:47] | It’s my dream! | 我梦中出现过 |
[1:12:49] | All who activate the orb are imprinted with that memory. | 所有激活过魔法球的人都会留下这段记忆 |
[1:12:57] | Why does she glow so bright? | 她为什么会发光呢 |
[1:12:59] | Much of that astral energy is trapped inside her. | 有一些星际能量残存在她体内 |
[1:13:09] | Come. | 看好了 |
[1:13:20] | We’ll take the orb below. | 我们把魔法球拿到下面去 |
[1:13:21] | There’s an open area where I can send you both back. | 那里比较空旷 我可以把你俩都送回去 |
[1:13:24] | No, not yet– I’ve gotta find my friends. | 现在不行 我要跟我的伙伴们一起回去 |
[1:13:31] | Seems I have more guests. | 又有访客来了 |
[1:13:42] | Incredible! | 不可思议 |
[1:13:45] | What’s it all for? | 这都是干什么用的 |
[1:13:51] | Attention! There could be demons lurking behind these walls. | 留意 魔鬼有可能就埋伏在这些墙后面 |
[1:13:57] | No– only me. | 没有 只有我在 |
[1:14:07] | That’s the man in my dream. | 这人在我梦里出现过 |
[1:14:14] | Flood. | 弗洛德 |
[1:14:17] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[1:14:31] | Dr. Flood! | 弗洛德博士 |
[1:14:46] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得在哪里 |
[1:14:47] | Please, lay down your weapons. | 请你们放下武器 |
[1:14:49] | This is a sanctuary– you’re in no danger here. | 这里是圣堂 你们不会遇到危险 |
[1:14:52] | Why such a big city for just one man? | 这么大的城市怎么只有你一个人 |
[1:14:55] | It will soon be filled with the elite of our world, | 很快就会有其他来自地球的精英 |
[1:14:58] | artists, statesman, philosophers. | 艺术家 政治家 哲学家 |
[1:15:00] | What the hell for? | 来干什么 |
[1:15:02] | Think what great minds can achieve | 试想让这些精英学者在永恒的世界里研究 |
[1:15:03] | if they have the rest of eternity to study? | 那么人类文明将达到什么样的高度呢 |
[1:15:06] | Can you help us get back to London? | 你能让我们返回伦敦吗 |
[1:15:07] | – Yes. – Did you send Peter back already? | -能 -你是不是已经把彼得送回去了 |
[1:15:11] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:15:12] | Then, where is he? | 那他身在何处 |
[1:15:14] | As I said, this is a sanctuary. | 如我所说 这里是圣堂 |
[1:15:16] | All who enter here are granted my protection. | 所以来到这里的人都受到我的庇护 |
[1:15:20] | If you lay down your weapons, | 如果你们放下武器 |
[1:15:21] | I can start to prepare your return. | 我可以准备送你们回去 |
[1:15:23] | I don’t want to go back! | 我不想回去 |
[1:15:32] | No. | 不行 |
[1:15:35] | Who wants to return to the Caribbean? | 谁想回到加勒比海 |
[1:15:40] | Do you think we’d still strike terror into men’s hearts? | 你认为我们依然让大家胆战心惊吗 |
[1:15:45] | Tell them, Hook. | 胡克 告诉他们 |
[1:15:47] | Tell them how it’s changed. | 跟他们说时代变了 |
[1:15:51] | We wouldn’t last a week! | 我们用不了一周就会被灭掉 |
[1:15:53] | And if we did, we’d grow old quickly | 就算没有 在一个我们很陌生的 |
[1:15:57] | in a world that we no longer understand. | 世界里我们也将很快被淘汰 |
[1:15:58] | Is that what you want? | 这是你们理想的归宿吗 |
[1:16:00] | No– of course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:16:00] | – No! – But we don’t want legions | -对 -但我们也同样不想 |
[1:16:03] | of pompous braggarts coming here either, | 那些自命不凡的人 |
[1:16:05] | with their fancy, new weapons, | 带着他们花里胡哨的新武器来到这个世界 |
[1:16:07] | telling us how to live our lives– no! | 对我们的生活指手画脚 没门 |
[1:16:10] | Now, you tell me how it’s done. | 轮到你老实交代了 |
[1:16:12] | Is there a door? | 是不是有扇门能穿梭于两个世界 |
[1:16:15] | Or another sphere like the one that brought us here? | 或是还有个球 和带我们来的那个一样 |
[1:16:19] | If you don’t want to use it, why do you care? | 既然你不想用 为什么还要问 |
[1:16:22] | Because, Dr. Flood, | 因为 弗洛德博士 |
[1:16:25] | I want to police it. | 这球得归我管 |
[1:16:27] | I won’t allow that to happen. | 你做梦 |
[1:16:36] | I won’t tolerate violence. | 我不能容忍暴力 |
[1:16:50] | Lay down your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[1:16:53] | Gunpowder and lead have no place here. | 这里容不得枪火弹药 |
[1:16:58] | Leave now and your lives will be spared! | 赶紧离开 你们还能活命 |
[1:17:02] | Shoot them– shoot them all! | 开枪 这些全都打 |
[1:17:23] | You’re dealing with forces beyond your understanding. | 你们所面对的能量是超出你们认知范围的 |
[1:17:32] | Run– run for your lives! | 快逃命吧 |
[1:17:35] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:17:40] | Peter, wait– I need to talk to you! | 彼得 等等 我有话跟你说 |
[1:17:43] | Peter, over here! | 彼得 过来 |
[1:17:50] | Make your way to the door, men! | 大家都到门那边去 |
[1:18:01] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:18:07] | Dr. Flood? | 弗洛德博士 |
[1:18:09] | Took me almost a century to grow my city. | 我用了近一个世纪的时间来建造我的城市 |
[1:18:12] | Look how quickly it disappears. | 眼看就要被夷为平地了 |
[1:18:17] | Where’s Aaya? | 安雅在哪里 |
[1:18:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:18:24] | Try and save the orb– I’ll face them here. | 保护好魔法球 我去收拾他们 |
[1:18:26] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[1:18:42] | I don’t want to hurt you, father. | 前辈 我不想伤害你 |
[1:18:43] | I just want to see Peter safe. | 我只想确保彼得没事 |
[1:18:45] | Engaging you, Hook, was a terrible mistake. | 胡克 把你带来真是大错特错 |
[1:18:47] | The glass sphere, Flood, where is it? | 弗洛德 玻璃球在哪里 |
[1:18:49] | I’d rather burn in hell! | 我宁愿下地狱 |
[1:18:51] | Irresponsible vermin! | 你这个不负责任的混蛋 |
[1:19:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:18] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:19:22] | Move! | 撤 |
[1:19:25] | Aaya– where are you, Aaya? | 安雅 你在哪里 |
[1:19:34] | Going back? | 想回去吗 |
[1:19:37] | You can’t have it! | 魔法球不能落入你手 |
[1:19:38] | What makes you think I want it? | 你怎么知道我想要 |
[1:19:40] | I heard your girlfriend– | 我听你女朋友说 |
[1:19:41] | You don’t want people going back! | 你不想让大家回去 |
[1:19:42] | That doesn’t mean you, Peter. | 不包括你 彼得 |
[1:19:44] | I’ll make sure you get back safely. | 我会确保你安全返回的 |
[1:19:46] | Then let me take it back to my crew! | 那让我拿回去给同伴们 |
[1:19:47] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[1:19:50] | Why don’t they come to us? | 让他们归顺我们怎样 |
[1:19:52] | Us– who’s us, the pirates? | “我们”是谁 海盗们吗 |
[1:19:56] | Because they will kill them… | 海盗会杀了他们 |
[1:19:59] | Just like they– just like they killed Fox! | 就像他们杀了狐狸那样 |
[1:20:02] | That was a terrible mistake. | 那是个可怕的错误 |
[1:20:03] | – I tried to stop it. – You let it happen! | -我试图阻止了 -你袖手旁观了 |
[1:20:06] | You’ve become one of them. | 你已经跟他们狼狈为奸了 |
[1:20:10] | Listen to me, Peter. | 彼得 听我解释 |
[1:20:12] | There’s something in this world | 这个世界有种物质能够 |
[1:20:14] | that will completely change our lives in London, | 彻底改变我们在伦敦的生活 |
[1:20:15] | make us more powerful than you can ever imagine. | 能让我们变得无比强大 |
[1:20:18] | And Bonny and her men can help us find it. | 而邦妮他们能帮我们找到这种物质 |
[1:20:21] | She’s turned your head, Jimmy. | 吉米 她已经给你洗脑了 |
[1:20:26] | Give me that knife! | 把刀给我 |
[1:20:30] | I taught you too well! | 我把你调教得太好了 |
[1:20:50] | I swear, Peter, | 彼得 我发誓 |
[1:20:51] | I will run you through if you don’t calm down, | 冷静一下 听我说完我在这找到的东西 |
[1:20:53] | and let me explain what I found here! | 否则我就把你刺穿 |
[1:20:56] | You don’t care about me– you just want that woman! | 你根本不在乎我 你只在乎那个女人 |
[1:21:00] | You couldn’t be more wrong. | 你真是大错特错 |
[1:21:02] | I didn’t pull you out of that workhouse | 彼得 我把你从救济院救出来 |
[1:21:05] | because I took pity on you, Peter. | 不是因为我可怜你 |
[1:21:07] | I did it because of the debt I owed… | 是因为我要还债 |
[1:21:13] | to your mother. | 我对不起你妈 |
[1:21:18] | You-you knew my mother? | 你认识我妈 |
[1:21:29] | Very well. | 何止认识 |
[1:21:33] | This is my mother? | 这是我妈 |
[1:21:34] | I vowed to bring you up and rear you as my own… | 我发过誓要对你视如己出 把你抚养成人 |
[1:21:39] | And I won’t give up on you now. | 我不会对你放手不管的 |
[1:21:50] | This is her watch? | 这表是她的吗 |
[1:21:53] | It was your father’s. | 之前是你爸的 |
[1:21:58] | I hate to break up such a touching reunion, | 我不想破坏这感人的团聚场面 |
[1:22:00] | but we have to get out of here. | 但我们必须得撤了 |
[1:22:02] | Give me another minute with him, Liz. | 再给我一点时间 利兹 |
[1:22:03] | There is no time– the place is a tinder box. | 来不及了 这地方就是个炸药箱 |
[1:22:09] | It’s even more beautiful than I remember. | 比我记忆中的还美 |
[1:22:15] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:22:26] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:22:27] | Hey, you– hey, you, wait! | 你 等等 |
[1:22:48] | Leave him be! | 放开他 |
[1:22:50] | – Where is the squaw? – Tell them, Peter. | -那姑娘在哪里 -说吧 彼得 |
[1:22:53] | I wouldn’t tell your girlfriend the time of day. | 我永远都不会告诉你女朋友的 |
[1:22:55] | I will give you one last chance to redeem yourself. | 给你最后一次自救的机会 |
[1:23:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:23:09] | Let him live | 放他一条生路 |
[1:23:12] | and I will tell you what you want to know. | 你们想知道什么 我都告诉你们 |
[1:23:15] | And what is that? | 那你说说看 |
[1:23:17] | How to get into the tree spirit colony… | 怎么进入树精的领地 |
[1:23:21] | And the secret of the mineral dust. | 还有矿物粉末的秘密 |
[1:23:25] | No, Aaya, run– agh! | 不要 安雅 快跑 |
[1:23:28] | And you do this… just to keep him alive? | 你这么做 只是为了让他活命 |
[1:23:34] | – Only if you set him free! – Aaya, run– agh! | -只要你肯放了他 -安雅 跑啊 |
[1:23:38] | Tie her up! | 把她捆起来 |
[1:23:42] | Come on Aaya, run! | 快啊 安雅 快跑 |
[1:23:45] | – Peter! – No! | -彼得 -不 |
[1:23:49] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:24:03] | There…. | 看 |
[1:24:06] | I set him free. | 我把他给放了 |
[1:24:10] | Now let’s get out of here! | 我们走 |