英文名称:neverland part two
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m sticking with Jimmy. | 我要留在吉米身边 |
[00:01] | You’re growing up quickly, Peter, | 你长进不少 彼得 |
[00:03] | but you still have a lot to learn. | 但要学的还有很多 |
[00:04] | A door to another wolrd. | 通往另一个世界的门 |
[00:10] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[00:11] | We call this Neverland. | 我们称这里为永恒岛 |
[00:13] | Because we never age here. | 因为我们永远不会变老 |
[00:22] | How do you get down to the sea from here? | 你们是怎么下山去海边的 |
[00:24] | The same way you were brought in. | 沿着带你们回来的路 |
[00:26] | There is a secret passage. | 有一条密道 |
[00:27] | Through those mountains. | 穿过那边的山脉 |
[00:30] | Pirates? | 海盗 |
[00:31] | Fire! | 开火 |
[00:34] | Captain Bonny and her men are on our side. | 邦妮船长和她手下跟我们是一伙的 |
[00:37] | It’s a dangerous place. They can help us survive. | 这里很危险 他们能帮我们生存下去 |
[00:39] | You want to stay here with her!?! | 你想留下来跟她一起吗 |
[00:41] | This planet has something special to offer. | 这个星球有一些特别的东西 |
[00:45] | Listen to me, Peter. | 彼得 听我说 |
[00:46] | There’s something in this world | 这个世界有种物质能够 |
[00:47] | that will completely change our lives in London. | 彻底改变我们在伦敦的生活 |
[00:49] | Make us more powerful than you can ever imagine. | 能让我们变得无比强大 |
[00:51] | And Bonny and her men can help us find it. | 而邦妮他们能帮我们找到这种物质 |
[00:54] | And give you the power to fly. | 能赋予你飞行的能力 |
[00:57] | We’ll find the mineral dust here in the tree spirit colony. | 在树精的领地可以找到矿物粉末 |
[01:01] | I call her tinker bell. | 我叫她”小叮当” |
[01:02] | We must all stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[01:05] | Not here. Not with these crazies. | 不在这里 我们不要和这群疯子混 |
[01:08] | If I do find the way home, I’ll be back for you | 如果能找到回家的路 我一定会回来接你 |
[01:10] | and the others, ok? | 和大伙的 好吗 |
[01:17] | So, how do we get back? | 那我们怎么回去 |
[01:19] | I was able to build a twin. | 后来我就做了一个同样的 |
[01:22] | It’s just like the other one. | 跟那个一模一样 |
[01:26] | You can’t have it. | 魔法球不能落入你手 |
[01:29] | You’ve become one of them! | 你已经跟他们狼狈为奸了 |
[01:32] | This is my mother. | 这是我妈 |
[01:33] | It’s even more beautiful than I remember. | 比我记忆中的还美 |
[01:35] | Come on, Aaya! Run! | 快啊 安雅 快跑 |
[01:38] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[01:44] | There. I set him free. | 看 我把他给放了 |
[03:04] | Now I see why you were so protective of the boy. | 现在我明白你为什么那么护着那个男孩了 |
[03:08] | But you mustn’t brood, Hook. | 但你别闷闷不乐了 胡克 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:874个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:133个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:75个,考研词汇:144个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:226个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:12] | The stars have finally shifted in our favor. | 形势终于对我们有利了 |
[03:17] | Once Starkey’s finished with the chief’s daughter, | 一旦斯塔基把酋长的女儿搞定 |
[03:22] | she’ll tell us whatever we need to know. | 她就会把一切都告诉我们 |
[03:27] | No, she won’t talk. Not now. | 不 她不会开口了 现在不会了 |
[03:29] | Ah, Starkey’s never let me down. | 斯塔基从没让我失望过 |
[03:38] | This is the tree spirit colony here, right? | 树精的领地在这里 对吗 |
[03:41] | Surrounded by impregnable mountains. | 被无坚不摧的群山包围着 |
[03:44] | What about this narrow ravine by the kaw settlement? | 那鸦族聚居地旁边的这条峡谷呢 |
[03:48] | 50 feet wide. | 有50英尺宽 |
[03:50] | We can rope across. | 我们可以架绳索过去 |
[03:52] | Nope. We’d be sitting ducks. | 不行 我们会成为靶子的 |
[03:56] | Not if we bring their princess hostage. | 如果我们把他们的公主当人质就不会 |
[03:58] | That’s a big risk. | 太冒险了 |
[04:00] | A risk worth taking. | 值得冒险 |
[04:03] | We set off at first light. | 天一亮我们就出发 |
[04:04] | Ready 10 of your best men. | 带上你10个精英 |
[04:05] | I am captain! I will decide what’s best! | 我才是船长 都得由我做主 |
[04:08] | You listen to me! | 你得听我的 |
[04:11] | Now that I have the orb | 既然魔法球在我手上 |
[04:12] | I intend to return to London. | 我迟早都要回伦敦 |
[04:14] | But not before I have the power | 但回去之前一定要 |
[04:15] | of the mineral dust coursing through my veins. | 矿物粉末的能量布满我的血液 |
[04:18] | I will be a god amongst men | 我要成为凡人中的神 |
[04:20] | and rule over the same London society that banished me | 去统治那个曾经把我驱逐到 |
[04:23] | to the fringes of the East End. | 东区边缘的伦敦社会 |
[04:25] | Countless scores will be settled! | 我要报仇雪恨 |
[04:30] | You have a choice, Liz. | 你可以做个选择 利兹 |
[04:33] | Stand with me and have all the frills of the modern world | 是和我一起享受唾手可得的 |
[04:35] | at your fingertips or remain here | 现代世界的奢华 还是留下来 |
[04:38] | and rule over the living dead for the rest of eternity. | 一辈子统治这些活死人 |
[06:28] | Now you are like us. | 现在你跟我们一样了 |
[06:32] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[06:33] | My kingdom. | 我的王国里 |
[06:35] | You speak English? | 你会说英语 |
[06:36] | No. I’m using my mind, Peter. | 不 我是在用意念 彼得 |
[06:39] | Thoughts have no language. | 思想无语种之分 |
[06:41] | The mineral dust gives you the power | 矿物粉末赋予你能力 |
[06:42] | to hear our people. | 让你听懂我们的话 |
[06:44] | What happened to Aaya? | 安雅怎么样了 |
[06:45] | The pirates have her. | 她被海盗掳走了 |
[06:51] | Easy, peter. | 别着急 彼得 |
[06:52] | The elders have closed your wound, | 长老们缝合了你的伤口 |
[06:54] | but it’s not yet healed. | 但你还没有痊愈 |
[06:55] | That will take many days. | 要过些日子才会好 |
[06:56] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[06:58] | Your clothes are ready. | 你的衣物已经备好了 |
[06:59] | Repaired with silk from our farms. Come. | 用我们自产的丝线补好了 跟我来 |
[07:03] | You must go before the three elders who rule our kingdom. | 你得去面见一下统治我们王国的三位长老 |
[07:08] | Your kind pose a great threat to our world. | 你的同类已经严重威胁了我们的星球 |
[07:12] | So we ask for your help. | 所以我们要寻求你的帮助 |
[07:15] | Find the magic orb and bring it to us. | 找到魔法球 把它给我们 |
[07:17] | We will use it to send home your kind. | 我们会把你的同类都送回家 |
[07:21] | Your new powers will help in this endeavor. | 你的新能力会助你一臂之力 |
[07:24] | Powers? | 能力 |
[07:26] | Close your eyes, Peter. | 彼得 闭上眼睛 |
[07:33] | Breathe softly. | 缓慢地呼吸 |
[07:36] | Clear your mind. | 排除一切杂念 |
[07:39] | Imagine you’re floating in a warm sea. | 想象自己漂浮在一片温暖的海洋之中 |
[07:42] | Drifting safely. | 安稳地漂着 |
[07:44] | And you’re blissfully happy. | 你幸福洋溢 |
[07:47] | So happy you don’t even feel the water under you. | 以至于感受不到身体下面的水 |
[07:50] | Just a warm breeze holding you up. | 一阵暖暖的微风将你托了起来 |
[07:55] | Up. | 托起来 |
[08:06] | No, Peter! You must stay relaxed! | 不 彼得 你要放松 |
[08:09] | Close your eyes again! | 再把眼睛闭上 |
[08:11] | Peter, breathe normally. | 彼得 正常呼吸 |
[08:13] | Trust in yourself. | 要相信自己 |
[08:17] | Good. Clear your mind. | 很好 清除杂念 |
[08:19] | Picture the clouds around you. | 想象你置身云端 |
[08:20] | Feel the wind on your face. | 感受清风拂过你的脸庞 |
[08:22] | The wind is your friend, Peter. | 彼得 你要视风为朋友 |
[08:24] | The wind carries you. | 风能载着你 |
[08:26] | Now open your eyes. | 现在睁开眼睛 |
[08:32] | How is this happening!? | 这一切怎么可能 |
[08:34] | You are doing it, Peter. | 彼得 你做到了 |
[08:36] | The mineral dust gives you the power | 矿物粉末赋予了你能力 |
[08:38] | but you must control it. | 但你必须自己掌控 |
[08:40] | How?! | 怎么掌控 |
[08:42] | With your heart. | 用你的心 |
[08:43] | It responds to the way you feel. | 这都取决于你的内心 |
[08:45] | But if you doubt yourself, it will falter. | 如果你怀疑自己 就会摇摇欲坠 |
[08:49] | Look down, Peter. Our world suffers. | 彼得 向下看 我们的世界正在承受苦难 |
[08:54] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[08:55] | Get us the magic orb so we can stop this brutality. | 把魔法球给我们 才能终止这场暴行 |
[09:00] | Why me!? | 为什么是我 |
[09:01] | You still have an innocent heart, Peter. | 因为你的内心依然是单纯的 |
[09:04] | It’s a quality we share and trust. | 这是我们共有而且信任的品质 |
[09:45] | Crossing that ravine is a foolish waste of time. | 穿越那个峡谷是一种浪费时间的愚蠢行为 |
[09:48] | It’s likely to get us all killed! | 很有可能让我们有去无回 |
[09:51] | Your courage has always impressed, Starkey. | 斯塔基 你一直以来都勇气可嘉 |
[09:55] | The ravine is a death trap. | 那个峡谷绝对是死路一条 |
[09:58] | So stay here. Darn your socks. | 那你就留下来补袜子吧 |
[10:05] | What has happened to you, Liz? | 利兹 你到底怎么回事 |
[10:21] | Ahem. You are wearing my best suit of clothes. | 你穿了我最体面的套装 |
[10:26] | Not anymore. | 以后就是我的了 |
[10:28] | I should have dropped you when I had the chance. | 我当初就不该留你这个活口 |
[10:34] | Then drop me now. | 现在弄死我也不晚 |
[10:45] | That’s a coward’s weapon. | 那是懦夫的武器 |
[10:47] | I’d prefer it if you killed me with a sword. | 有种你就用剑了断我 |
[10:51] | Here, you can use mine. | 给 我的剑给你用 |
[11:04] | Look at your men! | 看看你的人 |
[11:06] | Do you see any of them run to your defense? | 你看他们有谁替你出头的吗 |
[11:10] | Hmm?! 200 years on the same boat | 在同一条船上生活了200年 |
[11:14] | and no one cares if you live or die! | 却没人在乎你的生死 |
[11:20] | You’re mine! | 你归我管了 |
[11:22] | Now you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[11:29] | This is amazing! | 这感觉太妙了 |
[11:36] | Steady, peter! Let the wind guide you. | 彼得 你稳点 跟着风走 |
[11:39] | Peter! Lead into the breeze! | 彼得 跟着微风 |
[11:43] | You’re going too fast! | 你速度太快了 |
[11:44] | Remember, short, fast breaths. | 记住 呼吸要短而快 |
[11:51] | Look out! | 小心 |
[12:00] | Peter, are you all right? | 彼得 你没事吧 |
[12:02] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[12:04] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[12:08] | Got ya. | 吓到你了吧 |
[12:08] | I can’t teach you if you act like a child. | 如果你还这么孩子气 我就没法教你了 |
[12:11] | Yeah, but I thought that’s what you liked about me. | 我还以为我就是这一点吸引你呢 |
[12:17] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[12:19] | Your wound will take many days to heal. | 你的伤口还要好些天才能痊愈 |
[12:21] | I’ve gotta go now, Tink, | 我现在就得走了 小叮当 |
[12:23] | rescue Aaya and get back to my crew. | 去救安雅 然后和我的伙伴们汇合 |
[12:25] | Your crew? | 你的伙伴们 |
[12:27] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[12:28] | They’re the ones I’ll get home first once I find the orb. | 一旦找到魔法球 我就马上送他们回家 |
[12:30] | You’re not ready, Peter. | 彼得 你现在还没准备好呢 |
[12:41] | The sun’s going down. | 太阳要落山了 |
[12:42] | We can’t rope across in the dark. | 我们不能摸着黑过峡谷 |
[12:47] | We better stop for the night. | 最好过了夜再走 |
[13:01] | If I do find a way home, | 如果我找到了回家的路 |
[13:02] | I’ll be back for you and the others. | 我一定会回来接你和大伙的 |
[13:06] | So, how do we get back? | 那我们怎么回去 |
[13:08] | Tie her up! | 把她捆起来 |
[13:09] | Now we’re stuck here. | 如今我们被困在了这里 |
[13:11] | Wherever here is. | 不知名的鬼地方 |
[13:11] | Aaya, run! | 安雅 快跑 |
[13:52] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[14:00] | Oh, my god! Sweet mother of! | 天啊 我的妈呀 |
[14:09] | What do you want here, spectre? | 你想干什么 幽灵 |
[14:10] | The alchemist’s glass orb. | 炼金师的魔法球 |
[14:13] | Fetch it and I’ll spare your life. | 赶紧拿来 我就放你一马 |
[14:16] | I don’t know where it is. None of us do. | 我不知道球在哪里 这里的人都不知道 |
[14:18] | The captain hid it somewhere on shore. | 船长把它藏在岸上的某个地方了 |
[14:22] | If you don’t own up, pirate, | 如果你不老实交代 海盗 |
[14:23] | you’ll be wearing your tonsils for earrings! | 你就等着上西天吧 |
[14:26] | Now, listen. They wouldn’t bring it on board. | 听我说 他们绝不会把这东西放在船上 |
[14:28] | It’s too sensitive. | 它太敏感了 |
[14:29] | So, they buried it somewhere on bull island. | 所以他们藏在了公牛岛的某个地方 |
[14:32] | – They? – Yeah. | -他们 -对 |
[14:34] | Captain Bonny and Master Hook. | 邦妮船长和胡克大师 |
[14:36] | Well, you must have some idea where it is. | 你肯定知道球在哪里 |
[14:38] | They took it out in the middle of the night. | 他们是半夜的时候拿出去的 |
[14:40] | I swear to you, spectre. | 我发誓 幽灵大人 |
[14:42] | They are the only ones that know where it is. | 只有他们俩知道魔法球的所在地 |
[14:46] | Very well. | 很好 |
[14:48] | Fetch the chief’s daughter and I will leave you in peace. | 把酋长的女儿带来 我就放过你 |
[14:52] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[14:54] | Keep moving, men! | 继续前进 |
[14:59] | This is the ravine here? | 就是这个峡谷 |
[15:00] | Yes. But the Indian village is further along. | 对 但是印第安人的村落在更里面的地方 |
[15:04] | Well, this looks unguarded! | 这里看上去毫无戒备 |
[15:05] | If we cross here, we could go around them! | 如果从这里突破 我们就能绕过他们 |
[15:07] | It’s unguarded | 这里没有戒备 |
[15:09] | because the web was made by man-eating spiders. | 是因为食人蜘蛛栖息在这里 |
[15:12] | Then we should cross with care. | 那我们穿越的时候小心点 |
[15:14] | I’d rather face a few spiders than | 我宁可对付几只蜘蛛 |
[15:16] | a hundred angry braves. | 也不愿对抗一群愤怒的印第安勇士 |
[15:49] | Pull her up! | 拉她上来 |
[15:50] | I’m trying. | 没看见我正使劲吗 |
[15:56] | Come over and help me! | 过来帮我一把 |
[16:02] | It’s been cut by a knife! | 有人用刀把它割断了 |
[16:26] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[16:31] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[16:33] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事 没事 |
[16:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:36] | The mineral dust. | 矿物粉末 |
[16:38] | It’s in your skin. | 就在你的皮肤里 |
[16:41] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[16:43] | I’ll come back for you and we’ll climb up together. | 我会回来找你 我们再一起爬上去 |
[17:05] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[17:08] | Back from the dead. | 起死回生 |
[17:10] | How did you survive? | 你怎么活过来的 |
[17:12] | I have friends in high places. | 神灵庇护 |
[17:18] | Santa Madonna. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[17:19] | The mineral dust! He’s covered in it! | 他体内充满了矿物粉末 |
[17:23] | You were saved by the tree spirits? | 是树精救了你 |
[17:25] | And I see you’ve become one of them. | 我看出来你已经跟他们狼狈为奸了 |
[17:28] | Fludd’s orb, Jimmy. | 吉米 弗洛德的魔法球呢 |
[17:30] | Where did you hide it? | 你藏到哪里去了 |
[17:32] | I can’t tell you here! | 无可奉告 |
[17:36] | Hurting me won’t help, Peter! | 彼得 伤害我也无济于事 |
[17:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:44] | But hurting your girlfriend might. | 但伤害你的女朋友也许有用 |
[17:47] | You’re not a murderer, Peter! | 彼得 你可不是个杀手 |
[17:50] | Perhaps I’ve changed! | 也许我已经变了 |
[18:12] | All I have to do is cut the rope and down you go. | 我只要割断绳索 你就会落入万丈深渊 |
[18:19] | Now, I know it’s on bull island but where? | 我知道球在公牛岛上 但具体位置呢 |
[18:28] | I said where! | 我问你具体位置呢 |
[18:34] | Wait! Don’t pull her up yet. | 等等 先别急着拉她上来 |
[18:36] | He’ll cut the rope. | 他会割断绳子的 |
[18:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[18:48] | Well, what’s it to be, Jimmy? | 吉米 下一步怎么办 |
[18:55] | Pull her up now! | 现在拉她上来 |
[19:08] | We have to take him with us. | 我们要带着他一起走 |
[19:10] | He knows the secret of the mineral dust. | 他知道矿物粉末的秘密 |
[19:33] | See, I knew it was possible to take their power. | 我就知道可以获得他们的力量 |
[19:48] | Wake up, boy. | 醒醒 孩子 |
[19:52] | Wake up. | 醒醒啊 |
[19:54] | There’s more to the flying, isn’t there? | 除了飞翔之外还有别的能力 对吗 |
[19:59] | The power lives inside you, doesn’t it? | 这种力量存在于你的体内 对吗 |
[20:02] | It nourishes you from inside. | 从身体内部滋养着你 |
[20:06] | Now, you tell me what that’s like. | 告诉我 是什么感觉 |
[20:14] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[20:17] | Wake up. How did you do it? | 醒醒 你是怎么得到这个能力的 |
[20:20] | What did you do!? | 你怎么做的 |
[20:23] | What did you do!? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[20:25] | He’s getting weaker. | 他越来越虚弱了 |
[20:28] | His wound has opened up. | 伤口都裂开了 |
[20:30] | I’ve tried to dress it but– | 我试着修整 但 |
[20:33] | I want it! | 我一定要得手 |
[20:39] | We’re finished, Hook! | 胡克 我们完蛋了 |
[20:40] | I have lost 11 men since you arrived. | 自从你来 我已经损失了11个手下 |
[20:44] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[20:45] | A wild goose chase to nowhere. | 竹篮打水一场空 |
[20:47] | Peter will help us now. | 现在可以指望彼得 |
[20:48] | He probably won’t even survive the night. | 他可能都活不过今晚 |
[20:50] | You have worked your charm on me | 胡克 以后我再也不会 |
[20:52] | for the last time, Hook. | 中你的美男计了 |
[20:53] | No! | 不 |
[20:59] | Starkey! | 斯塔基 |
[21:06] | Keep him alive ’til I’ve decided my next move. | 在我想出下一步对策前 先留他小命 |
[21:13] | Jimmy took him back to the pirate ship? | 吉米把他带回海盗的船上了 |
[21:15] | I think so. | 应该是这样 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:20] | He’s back with the pirates. | 他回去找海盗们了 |
[21:22] | They saved him from the spider, | 他们把他从大蜘蛛嘴里救了下来 |
[21:25] | so they must’ve wanted him alive. | 肯定会留他活口的 |
[21:31] | A gift. | 给你们的礼物 |
[21:38] | I’m not wearing that. | 我才不会穿这个 |
[21:41] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[21:43] | Why not? | 为什么不穿 |
[21:44] | They’re tougher than our old clothes. | 这比我们自己的衣服结实 |
[21:47] | We have to get Peter out like he got us out. | 我们得把彼得救出来 像他救我们那样 |
[21:50] | Don’t be daft. | 别傻了 |
[21:51] | Have you forgotten what he did to Fox? | 你们忘了他对狐狸做过什么了吗 |
[21:52] | You want the same to happen to Peter? | 你也想彼得落得如此下场吗 |
[21:54] | Let’s show a little bottle. | 拿点勇气出来好吗 |
[21:56] | They’re two peas in a pod if you ask me. | 他俩对我来说都一个德行 |
[21:58] | Peter always wanted to | 彼得总妄想 |
[22:00] | stand shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy. | 和吉米并肩作战 |
[22:02] | Now he’s got his wish. | 现在他如愿以偿了 |
[22:06] | It’s not the same without him. | 没他我们就不复从前了 |
[22:08] | No, it’s a lot safer. | 不 更安全了 |
[22:12] | Who’s gonna take his place? | 谁来代替他的位置 |
[22:14] | You? | 你吗 |
[22:15] | We’d be better off. | 我们的境况会更好 |
[22:17] | You don’t have it in ya. | 你没这个本事 |
[22:18] | Oh, we’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[22:21] | Tomorrow I’ll lead the croc hunt. | 明天我将带头捕鳄鱼 |
[22:23] | And when I bring one of them beasties in, | 等我猎杀到第一条鳄鱼 |
[22:25] | the Indians will make me a blood brother | 印第安人将视我为血亲兄弟 |
[22:27] | and then perhaps you’ll show me some respect. | 也许到那时 你们会给我一点尊重 |
[22:32] | You signed up for the croc hunt? | 你报名参加捕鳄行动了 |
[22:51] | Come on, Curly. You said you’d do it. | 上啊 卷毛 你说过你会行动 |
[23:31] | Run, Curly! | 快跑啊 卷毛 |
[25:15] | Boys, where’s Curly? | 孩子们 卷毛呢 |
[25:32] | Xyhal has something to give you. | 释阿有东西给你 |
[25:43] | The first time he faced Croc, | 他第一次面对鳄鱼的时候 |
[25:47] | he was so scared, he ran and didn’t return | 他害怕极了 拔腿就跑 |
[25:51] | to the village for many days. | 过了好些天才回到村里来 |
[25:54] | When he did, I told him, | 他回来后 我告诉他 |
[25:57] | “Fear is good. Fear is part of us.” | “害怕是好事 每个人都难免恐惧” |
[26:03] | But he was too ashamed to listen. | 但他羞愧得都不敢听 |
[26:07] | Today you helped Xyhal prove | 今天你帮助释哈向我们证明了 |
[26:09] | to us that he has great courage after all. | 他还是很有勇气的 |
[26:16] | For this, he is very grateful. | 他为此感激不尽 |
[26:20] | He wants you to have his father’s bear tooth. | 他想把他父亲的熊牙送给你 |
[27:12] | Peter, you ok? | 彼得 你还好吗 |
[27:16] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[27:19] | Drink. | 喝了它 |
[27:26] | I’m so sorry, Peter. | 彼得 我对不起你 |
[27:28] | I’ve been a complete fool. | 我是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜 |
[27:31] | Come on. Put your arm around me. | 来 把胳膊架在我脖子上 |
[27:35] | I’m taking you home. | 我送你回家 |
[28:18] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[28:22] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么过来的 |
[28:26] | Berry water. | 浆果水 |
[28:29] | Not as sweet as it sounds. | 听起来挺甜 喝下去没那么甜 |
[28:32] | I challenged the lads to a drinking game. | 我跟一群小伙子斗酒 |
[28:36] | There’ll be a few sore heads this morning. | 今早一定醉倒一片 |
[28:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:42] | Well, after that, | 在那之后 |
[28:45] | it was easy to, uh, steal the rowing boats and– | 偷个小艇就变得轻而易举了 还有 |
[28:48] | No, um…I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[28:53] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:55] | I woke up. | 我幡然悔悟了 |
[28:58] | Your lady friend? | 你的女朋友呢 |
[28:59] | She’ll have to find someone else | 她还是找别人 |
[29:01] | to wrap around her little finger. | 去十指交扣吧 |
[29:22] | I thought I’d lost you, Peter. | 我还以为你死了 彼得 |
[29:27] | Although I hated Bonny for what she did, | 尽管我厌恶邦妮的所作所为 |
[29:30] | I had nowhere else to go. | 但我无处可去 |
[29:34] | I can’t deny she had a hold on me. | 不可否认我被她迷住了 |
[29:36] | She’s a…very… hypnotic woman. | 她是个令人神魂颠倒的女人 |
[29:48] | But when I saw you alive… | 但我看到你还活着的时候 |
[29:55] | I woke up. | 我就悔悟了 |
[30:00] | Now all I want to do is get us home safely. | 现在我只想确保我们平安回家 |
[30:05] | Go back to things as they were. | 让一切恢复正常 |
[30:19] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:24] | It’s a bit chewy but it tastes good when you’re hungry. | 有点难嚼 但饿的时候吃 味道还不错 |
[30:33] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:37] | We gather up the lads and hurry to | 我们把小伙子们聚集起来 |
[30:40] | the caves on Bull Island | 在邦妮发现我们逃走之前 |
[30:41] | before Bonny figures out where we’ve gone. | 赶到公牛岛的山洞去 |
[30:44] | The caves? | 山洞 |
[30:46] | A weird place. A labyrinth. | 一个很奇怪 像迷宫一样的地方 |
[30:49] | But the perfect place to hide the orb. | 却是藏魔法球的绝妙场所 |
[30:51] | Are you ready to go home, Peter? | 彼得 做好回家的准备了吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:57] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, no, I think so. | 当然 当然 |
[31:07] | Which way? | 哪边走 |
[31:08] | You tell me. Where are the lads? | 你说 小伙子们都在哪里 |
[31:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:24] | Jenny was the most beautiful woman I’d ever met. | 珍妮是我见过最美的女人 |
[31:29] | How did you meet? | 你们怎么相遇的 |
[31:30] | At the Granville club. | 在格兰维尔俱乐部 |
[31:31] | I was in the arms trade. | 我当时是个军火商 |
[31:32] | Respectable, well-off. | 有钱有势 |
[31:34] | She was treading the boards. | 她在台上跳舞 |
[31:36] | Only the best West End theatres, mind you. | 注意 她只在西区那些高档俱乐部跳 |
[31:38] | And my dad? | 我爸呢 |
[31:40] | He came later. | 他是后来的 |
[31:41] | Stole her away from me. | 把她从我身边抢走了 |
[31:44] | No hard feelings. | 我并不难过 |
[31:45] | I always knew she was too good for me. | 我一直知道自己配不上她 |
[31:48] | What was he like? | 他长得什么样 |
[31:51] | Look in the mirror. | 你照镜子就知道了 |
[31:53] | I look like him? | 我很像他吗 |
[31:54] | I always thought you looked like your mother. | 本来我一直认为你很像你母亲 |
[31:57] | Now I see him. | 但现在像他了 |
[31:59] | That’s because I’m finally growing up. | 那是因为我终于长大了 |
[32:02] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[32:04] | All I know is he died before you were born. | 我只知道在你出生前他就死了 |
[32:08] | When I heard, I went looking for Jenny. | 我听说后 我就去找珍妮 |
[32:09] | Tracked her down to the workhouse. | 最后查到她在救济院 |
[32:12] | Got there five years too late. | 到那里才发现她五年前就去世了 |
[32:16] | And you wound up with me instead. | 于是你就把我带走了 |
[32:18] | The consolation prize. | 算是安慰奖吧 |
[32:22] | When we get back… | 我们回去以后 |
[32:25] | It’ll be like old times, won’t it, Jimmy? | 还会像从前那样的 对吗 吉米 |
[32:28] | Working the East End. | 在东区活动 |
[32:30] | You know, apart from I | 你懂的 只是我以后不用 |
[32:32] | won’t have to climb up no rooftops no more. | 爬到屋顶上去了 |
[32:34] | I can just fly up. | 我可以直接飞上去 |
[32:36] | Yes, that’ll come in very handy. | 对啊 那样会很方便 |
[32:46] | There’s a scout 50 yards away halfway up a tree. | 距这50码远的半树腰上有个侦查员 |
[32:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:53] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[32:56] | I can feel a lot of things now. | 我现在能感觉出很多东西 |
[32:58] | What else can you do? | 你还有什么能力 |
[33:02] | We’ll go this way. | 我们从这边走 |
[33:10] | Don’t look like much from out here. | 外面看不出什么 |
[33:12] | But inside it’s huge. | 但里面很大 |
[33:14] | And it goes all the way through the mountains? | 横穿了整个山脉吗 |
[33:16] | It’s not as far as you think. | 没你想象的那么远 |
[33:17] | But it’s dark. | 但里面很黑 |
[33:19] | We’ll need torches. | 我们需要火把 |
[33:21] | No. I’ll light the way. | 不用 有我照明 |
[33:24] | There’s a lookout on each end. | 两头都有放哨的 |
[33:27] | Just one? | 都只有一个人 |
[33:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:29] | But one can turn into 20 in a heartbeat. | 但瞬间就能变成20个 |
[33:31] | So, I better go talk to him. | 所以我最好去跟他谈谈 |
[33:33] | Tell him why I’m here with a pirate. | 解释一下我为什么跟海盗在一起 |
[33:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:44] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[33:45] | Yeah, yeah. That’s right. | 对对 是我 |
[33:47] | I’m Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[33:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:54] | No, get off me! Are you crazy!? | 不 放开我 你疯了吗 |
[33:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:58] | Is this the only scout? | 就这么一个哨兵吗 |
[34:00] | There’s another at the end of the passage. | 通道的那头还有一个 |
[34:02] | No, you can’t tell them that! | 不 你不能告诉他们 |
[34:03] | Sorry, Peter, but this way no one gets hurt. | 抱歉 彼得 但这样没人会受伤害 |
[34:06] | It was all a trick. | 原来这都是你的把戏 |
[34:07] | It was the only way I could get you to cooperate. | 这是唯一能让你乖乖合作的手段 |
[34:09] | Like it or not, you’re still a child. | 不管你爱不爱听 你不过是个孩子 |
[34:11] | There are some things you’ll never understand. | 有些事你永远不懂 |
[34:12] | Yeah, like betraying your friends! | 对 比如背叛朋友之类的 |
[34:14] | I just want what you’ve got! | 我只想得到你已经具备的能力 |
[34:15] | You’ve redeemed yourself in spades, Hook. | 胡克 无疑你挽救了自己 |
[34:19] | Perhaps I was too quick to doubt. | 也许我之前对你妄下定论了 |
[34:26] | We should hurry. | 我们动作要快 |
[34:28] | It’ll be critical. | 这是紧要关头 |
[34:29] | We’ll be in and out before anyone notices. | 要在任何人有所察觉之前通过这个山洞 |
[34:32] | I trusted you. | 我错信了你 |
[34:33] | You’ve done the right thing, Peter. | 彼得 你做得没错 |
[34:34] | Believe me, it’ll all turn out for the best. | 相信我 结局会是好的 |
[34:36] | I promise. Now, come on. | 我发誓 赶紧走吧 |
[34:53] | It’s even more beautiful than I imagined. | 比我想象的还要美 |
[35:00] | Where are they? | 树精都在哪里 |
[35:04] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[35:14] | Ready, men? | 伙计们 准备好了吗 |
[35:22] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[35:22] | It’s just something to ward them off. | 防止他们反击 |
[35:24] | No. | 不 |
[35:30] | Now, Starkey! | 斯塔基 动手吧 |
[35:49] | You’re killing them! | 你们在消灭他们 |
[35:50] | They shouldn’t come so close. | 他们不该靠得这么近 |
[35:52] | Then they wouldn’t get hurt. | 要不会被烧死的 |
[36:11] | You murderers! | 你们这群杀人犯 |
[36:19] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[36:21] | Stay still! | 别乱动 |
[36:32] | Where do we find the mineral dust? | 哪里能找到矿物粉末 |
[36:41] | Look, we can’t undo what we’ve done | 现在木已成舟了 |
[36:43] | but once we have what we came for, | 但只要我们找到了想要的东西 |
[36:44] | we disappear back to London. | 我们就可以回伦敦了 |
[36:46] | Don’t you see? | 你还不懂吗 |
[36:47] | The best way to get rid | 摆脱我们最有效的方法 |
[36:49] | of us is by telling us what we want to know. | 就是把我们想知道的都说出来 |
[36:56] | You promise to leave forever? | 你发誓不再回来了吗 |
[38:05] | The mineral. | 矿物粉末 |
[38:06] | It’s in the rock. | 在岩石里面 |
[38:10] | How do we get it out? | 怎么弄出来 |
[38:16] | You swim through it. | 游过去 |
[38:18] | Give me some room. | 给我腾个地方 |
[38:47] | Where will she come out? | 她会从哪边出来 |
[38:50] | There. | 那边 |
[39:07] | Take him. | 抓着他 |
[39:36] | Hurry, Hook. It’ll transform you. | 赶紧吧 胡克 这能改变你 |
[39:39] | It’s everything I dreamed of. | 这是我梦寐以求的一切 |
[40:02] | What went wrong? | 出什么错了 |
[40:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[40:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:08] | She did everything exactly as I did. | 她步骤和我的一模一样 |
[40:11] | Except… | 除了 |
[40:12] | Except what!?! | 除了什么 |
[40:15] | The tree spirits were here then singing a strange song. | 当时树精在我周围唱着很奇怪的歌 |
[40:19] | You’re just like your father! | 你简直跟你父亲一个德行 |
[40:22] | Self-righteous, smug, | 自私自利 自以为是 |
[40:26] | and I see through your innocence | 你的单纯我一眼就识破 |
[40:28] | just as I saw through his. | 就像当年看穿他的单纯一样 |
[40:30] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[40:32] | Think I’d let him get away with humiliating me!? | 你以为他让我蒙羞后 我还会放过他 |
[40:35] | Stealing my girl! | 他抢了我的女人 |
[40:37] | Oh, there were no hard feelings | 在我把他大卸八块之后 |
[40:39] | once I cut him open like a Christmas goose! | 确实就不难过了 |
[40:42] | You killed my father! | 是你杀了我父亲 |
[40:43] | He had his chance! | 他有机会活下来的 |
[40:45] | It was a fair duel! | 那是场公平的决斗 |
[40:47] | So why did you take me? | 那你为什么把我带走 |
[40:57] | I loved your mother. | 我爱你的母亲 |
[41:06] | I saw her in you. | 你身上有她的影子 |
[41:10] | Stupidly thought I could ease the guilt | 我愚蠢地认为 把你视为己出 |
[41:14] | by rearing you as my own, | 可以减轻我的愧疚 |
[41:16] | but all I raised was another one just like him! | 没想到我养大的竟然是另一个他 |
[41:33] | Head for the woods! | 冲向森林 |
[43:27] | 4,000 years lost in one night. | 四千年的文明一夜间化为灰烬 |
[43:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:31] | They tricked me! | 他们骗了我 |
[43:32] | You wanted to give them what we gave you, | 你竟然想把我们赋予你的能力也给他们 |
[43:35] | pleased the one called Hook, | 取悦那个叫胡克的家伙 |
[43:36] | allowed his greed and ambition | 任凭他的贪欲和野心 |
[43:38] | to corrupt your innocent heart. | 腐蚀你单纯的心 |
[43:40] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[43:41] | A mistake which has cost us dear. | 你的错让我们付出了惨痛的代价 |
[43:44] | For that, you must pay. | 所以 你必须付出代价 |
[43:46] | You shall walk for the rest of eternity without any memory | 从今以后 你将永世活在失忆中 |
[43:49] | of who you are, where you came from | 忘记你的身份 你的出生 |
[43:51] | or those you loved. | 和你的挚爱 |
[43:52] | Your innocence, the innocence we recognized and trusted, | 当初就是你的单纯令我们对你信任有加 |
[43:56] | will be your only guide, | 如今你只能靠这单纯过活 |
[43:58] | raw and heartless. | 变得原始而无情 |
[44:00] | Listen carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[44:02] | You will feel great loss, | 你会有强烈的失落感 |
[44:04] | grief, torture, | 感到悲伤 受折磨 |
[44:07] | distress, heartache, | 沮丧 心痛 |
[44:09] | suffering, treason, | 煎熬 背叛 |
[44:11] | misery, affliction, | 悲痛 苦难 |
[44:13] | distress, grief, | 沮丧 悲伤 |
[44:16] | sorry, torture, | 懊悔 受折磨 |
[44:17] | traitor, conspirator, | 背叛 阴谋 |
[44:19] | agony, grief, distress, sorry, affliction. | 痛苦 悲伤 沮丧 懊悔 苦难 |
[44:24] | Stop! | 停下 |
[44:25] | He can still help us! | 他还可以继续帮我们 |
[44:27] | This won’t accomplish anything! | 惩罚他无济于事 |
[44:31] | Let him be! | 放了他 |
[44:39] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[44:47] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[44:49] | Peter, are you all right? | 彼得 你还好吗 |
[44:53] | The alchemist has given you a great power, | 炼金师给了你强大的能力 |
[44:57] | and you use it on your own kind. | 你却用它来攻击同类 |
[44:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:01] | When I get angry, I can’t control it. | 我一生气 就无法控制自己 |
[45:03] | You have broken a sacred covenant | 你违背了神圣契约 |
[45:05] | and are no longer welcome amongst us. | 我们不再欢迎你 |
[45:09] | Peter, was I too late? | 彼得 我来晚了吗 |
[45:12] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[45:17] | Tonight, as Neverland continues. | 今晚 永恒岛精彩继续 |
[45:19] | You wanted to please the one called Hook. | 你想取悦那个叫胡克的家伙 |
[45:21] | – I made a mistake. – For that, you must pay. | -我错了 -所以 你必须付出代价 |
[45:25] | We can get more men, | 我们能招来更多的人 |
[45:26] | and overrun the Indians | 踏平印第安部落 |
[45:28] | I can’t let this happen. | 我不能让他们得逞 |
[45:29] | Man the cannon! | 准备开炮 |
[45:31] | It’s coming down. | 要塌了 |
[45:32] | Hold him still. | 抓住他别动 |
[45:34] | You won’t be disappointed. | 不会让你失望的 |
[46:21] | Tinkerbell | 小叮当 |
[47:39] | Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish. | 胡话 胡话 胡话 |
[47:41] | I can speak Gibberish, too, you know? | 我也会说胡话 |
[47:44] | Peter, are you all right? | 彼得 你还好吗 |
[47:45] | Never better! | 再好不过了 |
[47:47] | Who are you friends? | 你们是谁 |
[47:48] | Why are you in fancy dress? | 怎么穿得这么奇怪 |
[47:50] | Is there a party? | 要参加聚会吗 |
[47:55] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[48:14] | How many? | 死伤几个 |
[48:15] | Another two dead. | 又死了两个 |
[48:17] | And three wounded. | 三个受伤 |
[48:30] | This is your doing, Hook. | 这就是你的杰作 胡克 |
[48:34] | We have been on a slippery slope | 自从你来这里 |
[48:36] | ever since you have appeared. | 我们的运气就急转直下 |
[48:40] | And I have watched you while you have dragged us | 我眼睁睁看着你 拖着我们 |
[48:44] | in every direction except the right one. | 像无头苍蝇一样四处碰壁 |
[48:51] | Sent some of our best men to their deaths. | 还害死了我们数位精英 |
[48:57] | What is the thing you say? | 你之前说什么来着 |
[49:00] | Smaller is sometimes smarter. | 越小 越精 |
[49:03] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[49:05] | I think it’s time we tested this theory. | 现在是时间见真知的时候了 |
[49:09] | You see, without you, we are a smaller group, | 没有了你 我们这个团体就小了 |
[49:13] | but much, much smarter. | 但是精多了 |
[49:23] | I have two shots. | 我有两发子弹 |
[49:26] | And there are five of you. | 而你们有五个人 |
[49:27] | Who’ll it be? | 该干掉谁呢 |
[49:29] | How about you, Starkey? | 要不就你吧 斯塔基 |
[49:31] | You could take me… if you had the guts. | 有种的话就来打败我 |
[49:41] | Just because it didn’t turn out how we | 事与愿违 |
[49:44] | wanted doesn’t mean we have to give up. | 并不意味着我们就该放弃 |
[49:49] | I could get more men here in days heavily armed | 几天之内 我就能招来更多全副武装的人 |
[49:52] | with Gatling guns and grenades | 他们带着格特林机枪 手榴弹 |
[49:54] | and fire in their hearts! | 和满腔的怒火 |
[49:56] | 50, a hundred, perhaps a thousand! | 五十 一百 甚至上千个 |
[50:03] | We can overrun the Indians and force the tree spirits | 那时我们就能踏平印第安部落 |
[50:07] | to give up the secret of the mineral dust. | 逼树精说出矿物粉末的秘密 |
[50:10] | And where will you get these men from? | 你打算从哪里找来这些人 |
[50:15] | I’ll go back to London. | 我回一趟伦敦 |
[50:17] | Recruit them from the streets. | 就在大街上招人 |
[50:18] | Believe me, there are many who would give | 相信我 伦敦有很多人愿为逃离贫民窟 |
[50:21] | their right arm to be short of the London gutter forever. | 而付出巨大的代价 |
[50:23] | No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[50:24] | You’re not listening to this, are you, men? | 你们别听他胡说 好吗 |
[50:26] | You don’t fall for this again! | 别再上当了 |
[50:27] | This is just more of his, eh, lies. | 他不过是又撒了一个谎 |
[50:30] | If we let him out of our sight, | 如果我们现在干掉他 |
[50:32] | you will never him again. | 就眼不见为净了 |
[50:45] | So come with me. | 那就跟我走 |
[50:50] | He’s the only one who knows where the alchemist’s orb is. | 只有他知道炼金师的魔法球在哪里 |
[50:56] | And how to get us back from London. | 也只有我知道怎么把大家从伦敦带回来 |
[51:02] | Join me, Starkey. | 跟我干吧 斯塔基 |
[51:06] | Come see what pleasures the modern world has to offer. | 去见识一下多姿多彩的现代社会 |
[51:14] | Believe me, you won’t be disappointed. | 相信我 你不会失望的 |
[51:24] | We can’t just leave him down there. | 咱们不能就让他被关在下面 |
[51:28] | Say we do get him out. | 就算我们把他救上来 |
[51:31] | What then? | 下一步怎么办 |
[51:33] | Run for the hills? | 夺路而逃 |
[51:34] | Live in the wild? | 荒野求生 |
[51:36] | We’d starve. | 咱们会饿死的 |
[51:38] | Peter wouldn’t let that happen. | 有彼得在不会的 |
[51:39] | Peter’s gaga. | 彼得现在是个糊涂蛋 |
[51:40] | He lost his marbles and they threw him in the pit. | 神志不清的 所以才被扔进坑里 |
[51:44] | And he’s a traitor. | 他还是个叛徒 |
[51:46] | He let the pirates through the mountain passage. | 竟然带着海盗穿过密道 |
[51:48] | The Indians know what they’re doing, Toots. | 印第安人知道自己在做什么 小宝 |
[51:54] | Three months back… | 三个月前 |
[51:57] | Tom Mackenna and his gang | 汤姆·麦肯纳那帮人 |
[51:58] | had me trapped on a blind alley. | 把我堵在一个死胡同里 |
[52:01] | Was four of them. | 他们四个人 |
[52:02] | Only one of me. | 对付我一个 |
[52:04] | And they had knives. | 还带着刀 |
[52:07] | Let’s make him suffer. | 给他点罪受 |
[52:09] | Said Tom. | 汤姆说 |
[52:11] | I knew I was dead. | 我以为自己死定了 |
[52:14] | I started whistling our SOS song. | 就吹起了咱们的求救曲 |
[52:16] | You know, the Marseilles. | 就是那首”马赛曲” |
[52:18] | Didn’t think any of you would hear me | 我以为大家都不会听到 |
[52:21] | but then out of nowhere, Peter appeared. | 但彼得从天而降 |
[52:27] | “we’re in luck lads,” says Tom. | “咱们走运了 弟兄们” 汤姆说 |
[52:29] | Two for the price of one. | 买一赠一呢 |
[52:31] | And I looked at Peter and he–he smiled back. | 我看了看彼得 他冲我笑了笑 |
[52:37] | No fear. | 一点都不害怕 |
[52:39] | Nothing. | 他只是笑了笑 |
[52:40] | Just that cocky smile. | 带着一贯的自信 |
[52:44] | “Go ahead,” he says. | “动我们一下试试” 他说 |
[52:46] | Try it and tomorrow 50 snipes just like us | 明天就会有五十个弟兄 |
[52:48] | will come looking for you! | 来找你们算账 |
[52:51] | I didn’t know about that. | 这事我怎么不知道 |
[52:54] | He kept it quiet. | 他从没提过 |
[52:58] | Didn’t want to show me up. | 为了给我留面子 |
[53:01] | We survived the streets because we stuck together. | 咱们能在街头过活 是因为团结一致 |
[53:05] | We looked out for each other even when | 我们彼此照应 |
[53:06] | the odds were to stack against us. | 哪怕凶多吉少 |
[53:08] | I thought the rules might work different here. | 我以为这个道理不适用于永恒岛 |
[53:13] | But they don’t. | 但我错了 |
[53:26] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[53:31] | Uh! get off! | 放手 |
[53:32] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[53:48] | Peter, it’s us. | 彼得 我们来了 |
[53:49] | Who are you ugly mugs? | 你们这群难看的傻瓜是谁 |
[53:51] | Hold on. I’ll throw you a rope. | 等等 我给你扔条绳子下去 |
[54:00] | You can fly? | 你竟然会飞 |
[54:05] | What do you want with me, Indians? | 你们这群印第安人想干什么 |
[54:07] | Come on, Peter. | 快点 彼得 |
[54:08] | We’ve gotta get out of here. | 咱们得赶紧离开这里 |
[54:09] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me who you are! | 不告诉我你们是谁 我就不走 |
[54:16] | Hey. Get off me! | 放开我 |
[54:18] | Oi! Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[54:30] | Let’s try this one more time. | 再试一遍 |
[54:33] | Your name’s Peter. | 你叫彼得 |
[54:34] | You grew up in the East End. | 在伦敦东区长大 |
[54:36] | And you’re the best set-up man on the street. | 是伦敦街头最优秀的策划人 |
[54:38] | If you don’t let me go, | 你再不放了我 |
[54:40] | my people will come looking for you. | 我的朋友会来找你们算账的 |
[54:43] | He thinks he’s a flippin’ tree spirit. | 他以为自己也是个讨厌的树精 |
[54:45] | Do tree spirits speak English? | 树精会说英语吗 |
[54:47] | Untie me! | 给我松绑 |
[54:49] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道这主意糟透了 |
[56:06] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[56:08] | I see you’ve all gone native. | 你们还真入乡随俗啊 |
[56:10] | Peter! Peter! You’re back! | 彼得 彼得 你终于清醒了 |
[56:11] | Welcome back! | 欢迎你回来 |
[56:12] | Hurry, lads. We’ve got work to do. | 快点 弟兄们 咱们还有正事要干呢 |
[56:26] | We thought it’d be safer higher up. | 在高处更安全 |
[56:28] | Where’s Aaya? | 安雅在哪里 |
[56:29] | Home. In the village. | 在村里家中 |
[56:31] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[56:33] | She tried to stand up for you, but they were too angry. | 她想替你说话 但他们被你气炸了 |
[56:37] | What do we do now, Peter? | 咱们现在怎么办 彼得 |
[56:41] | You can’t go over these mountains. | 你们是翻不过这些山脉的 |
[56:42] | There’s nothing but ice and rock up there. | 上面除了冰就是岩石 |
[56:45] | And you can’t go back down into the forest. | 也没法下山回到森林 |
[56:47] | So…you’re gonna have to sit tight. | 那么 你们就耐心等待吧 |
[56:50] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[56:52] | You know that glass orb | 还记得吉米在哈博特尔找到的 |
[56:54] | Jimmy found in Harbottles? | 那颗玻璃球吗 |
[56:56] | Yeah, well there’s one just like it here. | 这里还有一颗一摸一样的 |
[56:57] | And it can get us all home. | 它能把咱们送回家 |
[56:58] | Well, where is it? | 在哪里 |
[57:00] | That’s the bad news. | 很遗憾 |
[57:01] | Um, Jimmy hid it in some caves in Bull Island. | 吉米把它藏在公牛岛上的某个山洞里 |
[57:04] | But i’m gonna find it and bring it here. | 但我一定会找到它带回来 |
[57:07] | How? | 怎么找 |
[57:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[57:40] | I was going to ask you the same question. | 我正要问你呢 |
[57:42] | Did you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[57:43] | Who, Hook? I don’t have to. | 谁 胡克 我不需要相信他 |
[57:46] | I’ll be shadowing him the whole way. | 我会一路跟着他的 |
[57:48] | What if he can’t press-gang | 万一他没有像吹得那样 |
[57:49] | an army off the streets like he says he can? | 在街头组织起一支武装部队怎么办 |
[57:52] | Then we come home without him. | 那就不带他了 |
[57:55] | Once we pass this peninsula, | 过了这个半岛 |
[57:57] | Bull Island should be straight ahead. | 一直向前就能到公牛岛 |
[57:59] | Si. | 是的 |
[58:00] | They’re going to the orb, Peter. | 他们这是要去找魔法球 彼得 |
[58:02] | If we sit tight, they’ll take us right to it. | 我们按兵不动 就能跟着他们过去 |
[58:04] | Then what? Snatch it from under their noses? | 然后呢 在他们眼皮底下偷走魔法球吗 |
[58:06] | No. We wait for them to use it. | 不是 等他们激活魔法球 |
[58:09] | Once they’re gone, the orb will be ours. | 一旦他们离开这里 魔法球就是咱们的了 |
[58:11] | But then they’ll come back to Neverland | 那他们会带着军队回来 |
[58:12] | with an army and wipe out the Indians. | 彻底消灭印第安人 |
[58:14] | If we can deliver the orb to the | 如果我们拿到魔法球 |
[58:15] | grand elders, they might forgive us. | 送到长老们那里 没准他们会原谅我们 |
[58:17] | But what about the Indians? | 那印第安人怎么办 |
[58:18] | The elders will use the orb to get rid of the pirates. | 长老们会用魔法球让海盗消失 |
[58:24] | And imagine, if he can do what he says he can, | 想想看 如果他所言非虚 |
[58:28] | and we show up with a thousand men, | 我们就会带着千人部队回来 |
[58:30] | and them guns and bombs and all… | 还满载着枪火弹药 |
[58:35] | I mean, Indians won’t know what hit ’em. | 我是说 印第安人都不知道怎么死的 |
[58:41] | I have to warn them. | 我得去警告他们 |
[58:49] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[59:01] | Aaya! | 安雅 |
[59:06] | Hook and the pirates are planning to use Flood’s orb | 胡克和海盗打算通过弗洛德的魔法球 |
[59:08] | to bring an army to Neverland and wipe you out. | 带军队来消灭你们的部落 |
[59:12] | So, was it all an act? | 那么这一切都是谋划好的 |
[59:16] | You playing a fool? | 你一直在装傻 |
[59:18] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[59:19] | What about leading the pirates to the mountain pass? | 那你怎么会带着海盗走密道 |
[59:22] | Was that you? | 这难道不是你干的吗 |
[59:26] | They tricked me. | 是他们骗了我 |
[59:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[59:30] | How? | 怎么骗到你的 |
[59:32] | Listen, we don’t have much time. | 时间不多了 |
[59:34] | They’re on their way to Bull Island now. | 他们正在往公牛岛进发 |
[59:35] | You’ve got to get everyone together | 你必须号召大家一起 |
[59:37] | and stop them before they get there. | 趁他们到达之前阻止他们 |
[59:39] | I’ll try and stall them somehow, | 我会尽力拖住他们 |
[59:40] | but I can’t fight them on my own. | 但凭我一己之力 对抗不了他们 |
[59:43] | Fight them? | 对抗 |
[59:44] | Why would you want to fight them? | 你为什么要对抗他们 |
[59:46] | I thought you were with them. | 你不是和他们一伙的吗 |
[59:48] | Did you really think that we’d get in our boats | 你真以为 我们会上船 |
[59:51] | and go out into the ocean, | 集体出海 |
[59:53] | so you and your friends could have a little target practice? | 被你们当活靶子练手吗 |
[59:57] | You really think I’d do that to you? | 你真以为我会对你做出这种事 |
[1:00:35] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[1:00:37] | We’re on our own. | 咱们只能靠自己了 |
[1:00:39] | We’ll do it your way. | 按你说的方法做 |
[1:00:44] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[1:00:45] | Only as much as they can carry. | 会超重的 |
[1:00:48] | I thought it was just you and me, Starkey. | 我本以为只有咱们俩走呢 斯塔基 |
[1:00:54] | Then you tell them yourself. | 你自己跟大伙说 |
[1:00:56] | There’s not a man here who doesn’t want to visit home. | 这里每一个人都想回地球看看 |
[1:00:59] | What if the Indians take the ship | 要是咱们都走了 |
[1:00:59] | while we’re gone!? | 印第安人占领了船怎么办 |
[1:01:01] | We’ll have nothing to come back to! | 咱们回来就无处可去了 |
[1:01:05] | Look, once we have control of Flood’s London orb, | 等我们拿到了弗洛德在伦敦的那颗魔法球 |
[1:01:10] | we can come back and forth as we please. | 就可以在两个世界里来去自如 |
[1:01:12] | Everyone will have their turn, | 那时人人都有机会回去 |
[1:01:13] | including you, Mr. Smee. | 包括你在内 斯米先生 |
[1:01:15] | I’m not staying! | 我不想留下 |
[1:01:16] | And I’m not leaving anyone else in charge. | 我也不想把这里交给别人 |
[1:01:18] | Oh, leave. | 少来这一套 |
[1:01:20] | Look, I’ll bring you back a little treat, ok? | 我给你带回来个小礼物 怎么样 |
[1:01:22] | Some…a nice bottle of rumbullion perhaps. | 带点… 一瓶朗姆酒 |
[1:01:25] | And an eccles cake. | 再加一块葡萄干馅饼 |
[1:01:26] | A whole sack. | 给你带一大包 |
[1:01:28] | You’re on. | 这可是你说的 |
[1:01:32] | But I’m not going alone, Hook. | 不过我也不能一个人跟你去 胡克 |
[1:01:35] | You might know what we will find there. | 你知道咱们过去能找到什么 |
[1:01:37] | I do not. | 但我不知道 |
[1:01:39] | Half a dozen men only, you understand? | 最多带六个 明白吗 |
[1:01:42] | I don’t care how you choose them, Starkey. | 怎么选随你便 斯塔基 |
[1:01:44] | But any more will be too conspicuous. | 但多了会引人注目 |
[1:01:47] | Not bad. | 这还差不多 |
[1:01:56] | Hear that? | 听见没 |
[1:01:57] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[1:01:59] | That. | 有动静 |
[1:02:14] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:02:16] | Get off! Get off! | 松手 松手 |
[1:02:35] | What is Peter doing? | 彼得干什么去了 |
[1:02:40] | We won’t hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[1:02:41] | You are our friends, | 我们是朋友 |
[1:02:43] | but I need to know what Peter is planning. | 不过我得知道彼得在计划些什么 |
[1:02:45] | Not a word, Toots. | 不许告密 小宝 |
[1:02:46] | He came to me a short time ago, | 刚才 他找到我 |
[1:02:47] | told me that the pirates are planning | 说海盗正计划着 |
[1:02:49] | to bring an army from your world. | 从地球带来一支部队 |
[1:02:52] | Listen, if Peter is telling the truth, | 如果他的话是真的 |
[1:02:56] | we are all in terrible danger. | 你我都有大麻烦了 |
[1:03:00] | He went to find the orb. | 他去找魔法球了 |
[1:03:03] | All right, to get us all home. | 没错 他要带我们回家 |
[1:03:04] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[1:03:06] | Where? | 去哪里找了 |
[1:03:07] | The caves on Bull Island. | 公牛岛的山洞里 |
[1:03:55] | Jimmy used to work in the arms trade. | 吉米从事过军火交易 |
[1:03:59] | He’s got a mate in the Woolwich Arsenal | 他有个朋友在皇家兵工厂 |
[1:04:00] | who can get anything for a price. | 只要肯出钱 他什么都卖 |
[1:04:05] | Grenades… | 炸药 |
[1:04:08] | Even poison gases. | 甚至毒瓦斯 |
[1:04:12] | What is this? | 什么是毒瓦斯 |
[1:04:14] | It’s spread by the wind. | 通过风来传播 |
[1:04:18] | You won’t even see it coming. | 你根本感觉不到它的存在 |
[1:04:22] | It’ll choke you to death before you know it’s there. | 还没反应过来 人就窒息而死了 |
[1:04:45] | We don’t take children. | 我们不带孩子行动 |
[1:04:47] | We can look after ourselves! | 我们可以照顾好自己 |
[1:04:48] | You’ll get in the way. | 你们会妨碍到我们 |
[1:04:51] | Well, then I don’t need this. | 那这个还是还给你吧 |
[1:05:07] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:06:09] | Bloody hell. | 真见鬼 |
[1:06:14] | All hands on deck! | 全体船员到甲板上集合 |
[1:06:16] | Man the cannon! | 准备开炮 |
[1:06:25] | Watch your step. | 当心脚下 |
[1:06:40] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:07:04] | Oh, dio mio. | 我的老天 |
[1:07:06] | I don’t like the look of this. | 这样子真吓人 |
[1:07:41] | Twins! | 双棒 |
[1:08:00] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:08:48] | All we have to do is wait until they’ve | 咱们就在这里等他们离开 |
[1:08:50] | gone and the orb will be ours. | 然后魔法球就是我们的了 |
[1:09:08] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:09:12] | I’m sorry, Tink. | 抱歉了 小叮当 |
[1:09:14] | I can’t let this happen. | 我不能让他们得逞 |
[1:09:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:27] | You’ve interfered one time too many. | 你真是太碍事了 |
[1:09:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:09:54] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:09:57] | Pull! | 使劲拉 |
[1:10:15] | Hold still. | 别乱动 |
[1:10:52] | Where’s Hook!? | 胡克在哪 |
[1:10:53] | They’re long gone. | 他们早走了 |
[1:10:54] | You’re too late, Indian. | 你们来得太晚了 野蛮人 |
[1:10:56] | And when they get back, you’re all dead. | 等他们回来 你们就都死定了 |
[1:11:28] | Hook’s not on the ship. | 胡克不在船上 |
[1:11:29] | They’re already in the caves. | 他们已经进了山洞 |
[1:11:31] | Look for tracks! | 跟着脚印走 |
[1:11:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:11:45] | You little rat. | 小兔崽子 |
[1:11:58] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是浪费时间 |
[1:12:00] | Let them fight on in the streets of London. | 让他们在伦敦的街头继续打吧 |
[1:12:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:15] | Where has he gone? | 他去哪里了 |
[1:12:20] | Over there. | 就在上面 |
[1:12:32] | Hold your fire! the cave’s not safe! | 停火 这个山洞不安全 |
[1:12:40] | Come on, Hook. | 好了 胡克 |
[1:12:42] | Let’s leave him and go! | 别管他 咱们赶紧走 |
[1:12:43] | Not until we’ve dealt with Peter. | 咱们必须先搞定彼得 |
[1:12:45] | Otherwise, we leave the orb in his hands. | 要不 魔法球就落在他手上了 |
[1:12:48] | The tracks lead this way! Hurry! | 脚印往这边去了 快跟上 |
[1:13:23] | It looks like they went this way! | 他们好像往这边走了 |
[1:13:31] | Hold your fire! He’s mine! | 别开枪 我来对付他 |
[1:13:43] | Hold him still! | 抓住他别动 |
[1:13:47] | No! Tink, get outta there! | 不要 小叮当 快逃 |
[1:13:57] | Vermin. | 害人精 |
[1:14:03] | Here he comes. | 拉他上来 |
[1:14:14] | Hide! Hide! | 藏起来 藏起来 |
[1:14:53] | Tink. | 小叮当 |
[1:14:56] | We shouldn’t fight, Peter. this is silly. | 咱俩不该大动干戈 彼得 这太傻了 |
[1:15:01] | Call off the Indians and the lads so we can join forces. | 抛弃印第安人和你的伙伴 咱俩联手 |
[1:15:06] | We were a team once. | 既然以前是一伙的 |
[1:15:08] | We can join forces again. | 现在就能继续合作 |
[1:15:09] | Only this time it’ll be different. | 而这次不同于以往 |
[1:15:11] | This time we’ll be partners. | 这次咱们是搭档 |
[1:15:14] | Isn’t that what you always wanted? | 你不是一直盼着这一天吗 |
[1:15:19] | Stand with me, Peter… | 跟我合作吧 彼得 |
[1:15:21] | As my equal, my friend. | 当我的搭档 我的朋友 |
[1:15:24] | And together we’ll rule over London. | 咱们一起统治伦敦 |
[1:15:28] | Peter…take my hand, peter. | 彼得 握住我的手 彼得 |
[1:15:39] | You killed my father… | 你杀了我父亲 |
[1:15:44] | And you lied to me my whole life! | 还一直把我蒙在鼓里 |
[1:15:56] | Be careful! You might hit Peter! | 当心 别打到彼得 |
[1:16:02] | Come back down to earth. | 有种你下来 |
[1:16:04] | Down to your level. | 跟你在一个高度打 |
[1:16:06] | I’m gonna beat you without any help! | 我不需要任何帮助 就能把你打倒 |
[1:16:35] | Curly, look out! | 卷毛 当心 |
[1:17:21] | Finish me off. | 杀了我 |
[1:17:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:26] | I’m not like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[1:17:29] | Come on! | 快动手 |
[1:17:32] | Be a man! | 你的男人样呢 |
[1:17:36] | Never. | 绝不 |
[1:17:40] | My father’s watch. | 我爸的怀表呢 |
[1:17:56] | Oh, Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:18:01] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:18:11] | Enough of this. Out of my way! | 我受够了 给我让开 |
[1:18:15] | No! | 休想 |
[1:18:37] | Run! It’s coming down! | 快跑 要塌了 |
[1:18:39] | It’s coming down! | 这里要塌了 |
[1:18:41] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:19:01] | Peter, you’ve got to get out! | 彼得 快出来 |
[1:19:10] | Tink. | 小叮当 |
[1:19:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:19:37] | Run! Get out of here! | 快跑 离开这里 |
[1:19:52] | Come on, Peter. | 快出来 彼得 |
[1:20:00] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得人呢 |
[1:21:28] | It landed in water… | 掉到水里去了 |
[1:21:32] | I think. | 我猜是这样 |
[1:21:37] | We have to jump. | 咱们得跳下去 |
[1:21:39] | It’s our only chance. | 这是唯一的活路 |
[1:21:51] | So, my friend… | 我的朋友 |
[1:21:57] | If we get out of this alive, | 如果咱们能活着出去 |
[1:21:59] | what will you use for hand, Hook? | 你用什么代替这只手呢 胡克 |
[1:22:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:21] | Is this our home for the rest of eternity? | 咱们要永远在这里生活下去吗 |
[1:22:25] | What will we do with ourselves? | 咱们能怎么办呢 |
[1:22:28] | A gift for your bravery. | 这是礼物 奖励你们的勇敢 |
[1:22:31] | Paddles. | 船桨 |
[1:22:32] | Thanks, I’ve–I’ve always wanted one of these. | 谢谢 我一直想要一个 |
[1:22:35] | Not just a paddle, Twins. | 不只是船桨 双棒 |
[1:22:38] | There’s a canoe to go with them. | 还送你们一艘独木舟 |
[1:22:40] | Now that the last of the pirates have been banished | 既然最后几个海盗 |
[1:22:43] | to the outer islands, the sea is safe. | 被驱逐到外岛去了 海上就安全了 |
[1:22:46] | Thank you, Aaya. | 谢谢你 安雅 |
[1:22:51] | What’s that noise? | 什么声音 |
[1:22:53] | Sounds like… | 听着像 |
[1:22:59] | – Ah! Peter! – Peter! | -彼得 -彼得 |
[1:23:03] | Hello, lads! | 各位好 |
[1:23:05] | How’d you get out of the cave? | 你怎么从山洞里逃出来的 |
[1:23:07] | Uh, the orb took a bit of a knock. | 我敲了敲魔法球 |
[1:23:09] | You went back to London. | 你回了一趟伦敦 |
[1:23:10] | Yep, and I got you all something. | 没错 我给你们带了几样东西 |
[1:23:19] | One of those new fangled pen-knives for you, Slightly. | 最新式的折叠小刀 给瘦子 |
[1:23:23] | “The arabian nights” for Mr. Toots. | “一千零一夜”给小宝 |
[1:23:27] | A Greenwich mountain compass for you, Nibs. | 格林威治的山地指南针 给尖头 |
[1:23:31] | Curly, harmonica. | 卷毛 口琴给你 |
[1:23:38] | And Foxton’s pocket encyclopedia for you Twins. | 福克斯顿的袖珍百科全书 给双棒 |
[1:23:42] | Two copies. | 有两份 |
[1:23:44] | And new shoes for everyone. | 还给每个人带了一双新鞋 |
[1:23:48] | And the orb? | 那个魔法球呢 |
[1:23:49] | Buried under a thousand tons of earth, I expect. | 应该是埋在地壳深处了 |
[1:23:52] | How did you get back then? | 那你是怎么回来的 |
[1:23:54] | I paid a visit to Flood’s friends. | 我拜访了弗洛德的朋友们 |
[1:23:56] | When they weren’t looking, I borrowed their orb and, uh, | 趁他们不注意 借用了一下他的魔法球 |
[1:23:58] | hid it in a part of London no one would ever think to look. | 把它藏在伦敦一个没有人会注意到的地方 |
[1:24:01] | Why, Peter? | 为什么这么做 彼得 |
[1:24:06] | ’cause I promised a friend I’d keep the aliens away. | 因为我答应过某人 不再让外人进来 |
[1:24:08] | But why did you come back? | 那你为什么又回来了 |
[1:24:10] | Now you’re stuck here. | 现在你彻底回不去了 |
[1:24:13] | I wasn’t gonna leave you snipes, | 我才不想让你们这帮流浪儿 |
[1:24:14] | to have all the fun without me. | 抛弃我 在这开心地玩 |
[1:24:16] | What fun? | 有什么好开心的 |
[1:24:18] | Are you mad? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:24:19] | Neverland is filled with adventures. | 永恒岛充满冒险的奇遇 |
[1:24:21] | We haven’t even scratched the surface. | 咱们探索过的地方太少了 |
[1:24:22] | There’s a million islands | 这里有无数个岛 |
[1:24:24] | with a different adventure on each and every one. | 每个岛上都会有独特的冒险奇遇 |
[1:24:26] | And you know what the best part is? | 知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[1:24:28] | We never have to grow up! | 咱们永远不会长大 |
[1:24:29] | We can do whatever we like! | 想做什么都可以 |
[1:24:31] | Live by our rules with no adults here to cheat us! | 规矩自己定 再没有大人来骗我们 |
[1:24:34] | This is our world, pure and fair. | 这是我们的世界 纯净而美丽 |
[1:24:37] | Now I’m going off to look for a secret camp. | 现在 我要去找一个秘密营地 |
[1:24:39] | All who’s with me raise your right hand | 愿意跟我走的 举右手 |
[1:24:42] | and shout “Neverland”! | 高呼 “永恒岛” |
[1:24:43] | Neverland! | 永恒岛 |
[1:24:45] | Peter, look. | 彼得 你看 |
[1:24:49] | Where’s your shadow? | 你的影子呢 |