时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on New Blood… | |
[00:06] | It’s me. | |
[00:07] | Harrison. | |
[00:08] | It’s just a few things, | |
[00:10] | in case you decide you want to stay. | |
[00:12] | I’m Jim’s son. | |
[00:14] | Son? | |
[00:15] | I guess you met my mom. | |
[00:16] | The cop. | |
[00:18] | Chief of police. | |
[00:19] | The one dating your dad. | |
[00:21] | Matt Caldwell’s been cleared. | |
[00:23] | He wants the gun dropped off at his dad’s lodge. | |
[00:25] | mysterious, gentle music | |
[00:33] | You see what I did there, uh, Jim? | |
[00:38] | -What the…? | |
[00:39] | You have no idea what you’re doing! | |
[00:44] | Matt Caldwell disappeared in the woods | |
[00:46] | near here last night. | |
[00:47] | Your place is close | |
[00:49] | to all the public hunting grounds. | |
[00:50] | I was hoping we could set up base camp | |
[00:51] | for the search here. | |
[00:53] | I just found this about a mile down the trail, | |
[00:55] | -right before I got to the– – Highway. | |
[00:57] | What’s going on? | |
[00:58] | Evidence points to him fleeing the area. | |
[01:00] | What are you talking about? My son has disappeared, | |
[01:02] | and we need to find him now. | |
[01:04] | We’ll keep going through the night. | |
[01:05] | Matt’s out there. | |
[01:07] | I’m gonna find him, | |
[01:08] | if it’s the last thing I do. | |
[01:09] | low, tense music | |
[01:18] | pulsing, mysterious music | |
[01:24] | Ah, wilderness. | 啊 荒茫一片 |
[01:26] | Snow. Ice. | 冰雪覆盖 |
[01:29] | Privacy. | 隐秘所在 |
[01:37] | Well, maybe not so much privacy. | 好吧 也许没有那么隐秘 |
[01:41] | I’ve got a search party all over my property | 我的房子被搜寻队为了个水泄不通 |
[01:43] | looking for someone who’s literally under their feet. | 他们找的人就在他们脚下 |
[01:47] | All because I made one tiny mistake | 只因为我犯了个小错误 |
[01:50] | and killed someone. | 杀了人 |
[01:59] | Now I need to search for a way | 现在我得想个办法 |
[02:01] | to get everyone off my land | 让他们离开我的地盘 |
[02:03] | so I can be a proper dad for my son. | 我才能好好陪陪儿子 |
[02:07] | Okay. Let’s go, buddy. | 好了 走吧 小家伙 |
[02:10] | Five more minutes? | 再玩五分钟 |
[02:11] | This drone is so cool. | 这无人机也太酷了 |
[02:13] | We’re meeting with the school principal. First day. | 我们要跟校长见面 第一天 |
[02:14] | Don’t want to be late. | 不能迟到啊 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | -Thanks, Logan. – Oh, yeah. Anytime. | -谢了 洛根 -没事 想玩就来找我 |
[02:20] | Oh, hey! | |
[02:21] | You want to wrestle? | 你喜欢摔跤吗 |
[02:24] | I’m the assistant coach of the high school team. | 我是校队的助理教练 |
[02:26] | You should try out. | 你可以来试试 |
[02:27] | Cool. | 好酷的 |
[02:28] | Y-Yeah, I’ll-I’ll think about it. | 好的 我会考虑下 |
[02:29] | Jim, you okay with your son wrestling? | 吉姆 你对让儿子摔跤没问题吧 |
[02:32] | Uh… sure. | 嗯 当然 |
[02:33] | Sounds good. | 听著挺不错的 |
[02:34] | Yeah, it’s a great sport. | 是 这项运动特别棒 |
[02:35] | Teaches you personal growth, | 不但教你如何成长 |
[02:37] | confidence, mental toughness. | 还教会你信心 韧性 |
[02:38] | Logan! | 洛根 |
[02:40] | We’re going back to the station. | 我们得回警局一趟 |
[02:41] | There’s been a break in the case. | 案子有了突破 |
[02:43] | A break in the case? Perfect. | 案子有了突破 太好了 |
[02:45] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[02:46] | Talk later, Jim. | 一会儿再说 吉姆 |
[02:50] | What do you think it is? You think they found the body? | 你觉得会是什么突破 他们找到尸体了吗 |
[02:52] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 很快就会知道了 |
[02:54] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[03:04] | By the way, Jim, | 顺便说下 吉姆 |
[03:06] | my husband loves that fishing rod you talked him into. | 我老公很喜欢你推荐的鱼竿 |
[03:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:11] | He said you were right. | 他说你说的对 |
[03:12] | Having that fast action helps him | 有了速动功能 |
[03:14] | put more pressure on the fish. | 他可以对鱼施加更大的压力 |
[03:15] | Glad it worked out. | 很高兴他喜欢 |
[03:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:18] | So, I’ve been looking at Harrison’s grades, | 所以 我看过哈里森的成绩 |
[03:21] | and I have some concerns. | 还是有点担心的 |
[03:23] | -Concerns? -In just one year, | -担心 -仅仅一年之内 |
[03:25] | he went from a 3.8 down to a 1.2, | 他的绩点从3.8降到了1.2 |
[03:27] | then back to a 3.0. | 然后又回到3.0 |
[03:29] | Why is that? | 什么原因啊 |
[03:31] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我不太确定 |
[03:33] | Uh, my stepmom died. | 我继母去世了 |
[03:36] | Oh. Um… | 哦 |
[03:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:40] | Is that why you moved from Argentina to Miami? | 所以你从阿根廷搬到了迈阿密吗 |
[03:43] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:44] | So, who did you move to Miami with? | 你和谁一起搬到迈阿密呢 |
[03:47] | Uh, I was placed in the foster care system. | 我被送到了寄养系统 |
[03:52] | Foster care? | 寄养 |
[03:54] | And where were you? | 你又在哪里 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:57] | Why don’t you tell them why you left your beloved son? | 你怎么不告诉她 你那么爱儿子 为什么不跟他在一起呢 |
[04:02] | Things were complicated, ma’am. | 原因很复杂 女士 |
[04:04] | Um… | |
[04:05] | My stepmom and I had just moved. | 我继母和我搬家了 |
[04:08] | And when she died, uh, Jim had no way of reaching me. | 她死之后 吉姆一直都没法联系到我 |
[04:11] | -It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[04:13] | Hi, Jim. | 哈喽 吉姆 |
[04:14] | Oh, hey, Tess. | 嘿 苔丝 |
[04:15] | You must be Harrison. | 你一定是哈里森吧 |
[04:17] | I’m Ms. Silvera, the science teacher here. | 我是西拉女士 是这里科学老师 |
[04:19] | I heard you speaking Spanish the other day. | 那天我听你讲西班牙语了 |
[04:21] | Uh, ¿de dónde eres? | 你从哪里来 |
[04:23] | Puerto Rico. | 波多黎各 |
[04:24] | ¿Dónde aprendiste español? | 你从哪儿学的西班牙语 |
[04:26] | I lived in Argentina for a few years. | 我在阿根廷住过几年 |
[04:30] | -Ms. Silvera | 西拉老师会 |
[04:32] | will be administering Harrison’s placement exam. | 负责哈里森的分班考试 |
[04:33] | Then we’ll know which grade level he’s at. | 好让我们了解一下他的成绩水平 |
[04:35] | And you’ll know a little more about your son. | 而你呢 也能多了解一下你儿子了 |
[04:40] | I’m not surprised | 沙龙由于违反健康规定关门 |
[04:42] | the salon was shut down for health violations. | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[04:43] | I mean, Sally has really been letting things slide | 你看啊 埃德加复吸之后 |
[04:45] | ever since Edgar fell off the wagon and started– | 艾丽就一直坐视不管 |
[04:48] | Rose-Ellen, I will call you later. | 罗斯艾恩湖 我晚点打给你 |
[04:51] | -Hey. Is Angela around? | 哈喽 安吉拉在吗 |
[04:53] | Conference room. | 她在会议室 |
[04:54] | Apparently, Reservation Land Management | 知道吗 保留区土地管理处 |
[04:56] | has footage of Matt Caldwell shooting that deer. | 有马特·考德威尔射杀那只鹿的视频 |
[04:59] | -Footage? – Who knew there were cameras | -视频 -谁能想到 那边还有 |
[05:02] | out there? | 摄像头啊 |
[05:03] | I sure didn’t. | 我是没想到 |
[05:04] | Huh. | |
[05:05] | What do they even need them for? | 安装这些都东西干什么 |
[05:07] | I mean, we know how deer mate. | 大家都没见过驯鹿打炮吗 |
[05:09] | -Jim, I need to talk to you. | 吉姆 我得跟你谈谈 |
[05:11] | slow, tense music | |
[05:24] | Great. | 真优秀 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna be brought down by three small-town cops… | 我竟然要栽在三个小镇警察手里了 |
[05:28] | This is Sam, from Land and Wildlife Management. | 这位是土地与野生动物管理处的山姆 |
[05:30] | …and a zoologist. | 和一个动物学家 |
[05:34] | We need you to clear something up for us. | 想请你为我们澄清一些事情 |
[05:37] | Happy to. | 我的荣幸 |
[05:43] | Heat signatures? | 热感成像啊 |
[05:45] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[05:46] | Very. | 酷毙了 |
[05:48] | Okay, pause it. | 好 暂停吧 |
[05:50] | Does that look like the rifle you sold to Matt? | 这个像是你卖给马特的步枪吗 |
[05:55] | Uh… | |
[05:57] | I’m guessing it’s a… | 我感觉是一把 |
[06:00] | Modern Outfitters MC6 with… | 现代装备的MC6 |
[06:03] | what looks like a very distinctive Leupold scope. | 似乎还配备了利奥波德射程镜 |
[06:06] | It’s just like the one I sold Matt. | 跟我卖给马特的那把一模一样 |
[06:08] | So you’re saying that this is my son. | 你是说这是我儿子 |
[06:10] | Well, this confirms that Matt shot the deer. | 这能证实马特确实杀了鹿 |
[06:13] | And gets us no closer to finding him. | 但并无法帮我们找到他 |
[06:15] | Actually, we did find one more thing. | 其实我们还有另外发现 |
[06:18] | From the next quadrant over, | 从前面捕获到的图像看来 |
[06:20] | about 20 seconds earlier. | 大约20秒前 |
[06:28] | He’s heading for the same spot as the first guy. | 他去了前面那个人去的地方 |
[06:30] | There’s someone else in the woods. | 也就是说树林里还有别人 |
[06:32] | We need the angle that shows where they went. | 有没有摄像头捕捉到他们去了哪里 |
[06:35] | -There’s a blind spot. Blind spot? Why is there | -正好有个盲区 -盲区 |
[06:37] | a fucking blind spot? | 怎么会他妈的有盲区 |
[06:38] | This system is set up for animal tracking, | 这个系统的目的是为了跟踪动物 |
[06:41] | not crime surveillance. | 不是监控犯罪 |
[06:42] | There’s gonna be tons of blind spots. | 所以会有很多盲区 |
[06:44] | Ah. Goddamn it. | 啊 该死 |
[06:46] | Contact tribal police. | 联系部落警方 |
[06:47] | Call Albany and get CSI out here and, um, | 联系奥尔巴那边让他们派鉴证科的人过来 |
[06:49] | go secure the crime scene ASAP. | 尽快保护犯罪现场 |
[06:51] | Yep, yep. | 没问题 |
[06:52] | Oh, so now it’s a crime scene? | 所以那里现在是犯罪现场了 |
[06:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:56] | You had no idea | 你们人民的土地上 |
[06:58] | there were cameras all over your people’s lands. | 明明安满摄像头 你们却一无所知 |
[07:00] | You’ve been treating this like it’s some kind | 一直把这事当成 |
[07:01] | of goddamn missing persons case, | 失踪人口案来办 |
[07:03] | and, the whole time, you had a suspect under your fucking nose? | 这么多天 就让嫌疑人在你眼皮子底下晃悠 |
[07:05] | That’s the way these things work, Kurt. | 办案本来就是如此 科特 |
[07:07] | We find new evidence. Things change. | 会有新证据出现 情况一直在变 |
[07:09] | Now it’s a criminal investigation. | 现在升级成刑事调查了 |
[07:11] | Look, if this guy did something to Matt, | 假设这家伙对马特做了什么 |
[07:13] | we’ll find him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[07:17] | You could check hunting licenses. | 你们可以查一下狩猎执照 |
[07:19] | We sell ’em at the store. I can make a list. | 我们商店就有卖 我可以列个清单 |
[07:21] | Which I won’t be on. | 但清单上不会有我大名 |
[07:22] | Let’s interview everyone who came in contact with Matt | 盘查一下马特失踪前24小时 |
[07:25] | in the 48 hours before he disappeared. | 所有过接触的人 |
[07:26] | On it. | 在办了 |
[07:28] | Maybe he wasn’t out there alone. | 也许他不是只身一人 |
[07:41] | What’s up, Zach? | 你好 扎克 |
[07:43] | Yo. Yo, they got you taking classes already, or what? | 嘿 他们已经开始让你上课了 |
[07:46] | Not yet. I-I just took the placement test. | 还没有 我刚参加了分班考试 |
[07:48] | It was cake. | 简单的要死 |
[07:49] | Check out the big brain on H. | 没看出来你还是个学霸 |
[07:53] | Yo, man. Look at this shit. | 瞧一瞧 多劲爆 |
[07:58] | Who’s Ethan? | 伊森是谁 |
[08:00] | That ballsack over there. | 那边那个混蛋 |
[08:08] | Hey, you should see the shit he sends her. | 给你看一下他给她发的信息 |
[08:12] | Ooh-ooh, oh-oh. | 哦哟哟 |
[08:14] | Somebody’s in love! | 有人恋爱了 |
[08:16] | That’s fucked up. | 这也太过分了 |
[08:35] | Hunting licenses– all from this year. | 这是今年的狩猎执照 |
[08:38] | Hopefully this’ll help point you guys | 但愿能帮你们 |
[08:40] | -in the right direction. – Great. Thanks. | -找到新方向 -太好了 谢谢 |
[08:43] | Wildlife cameras. | 野生动物摄像头 |
[08:45] | Who knew? | 谁能想到 |
[08:47] | Not me. | 我就没想到 |
[08:48] | Guys like Kurt have been doubting me | 科特这样的人从我进警队的那天 |
[08:49] | ever since I joined the force. | 就在质疑我的能力 |
[08:51] | Now I’ve given him all the ammunition he needs. | 我现在等于撞到他枪口上 |
[08:53] | I was calling off the search after the first day | 我因为找到了只手套 就在第一天 |
[08:56] | because I found a glove. | 叫停了搜救 |
[08:59] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么呢 |
[09:01] | What I wanted you to think. | 都是我设计好的 |
[09:03] | If I learned anything, it’s that people don’t just disappear. | 我的多年经验告诉我 人不会凭空消失 |
[09:08] | There’s always a reason. | 背后总有原因的 |
[09:09] | Well, you’re a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[09:11] | You’ll find him. | 你一定会找到他的 |
[09:18] | Uh, that was fast. | 还真是快啊 |
[09:20] | Maybe we’ll start getting some answers. | 也许有收获 |
[09:23] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[09:32] | Ah. Damn it! | 啊 卧槽 |
[09:37] | You need another hand? | 需要搭把手吗 |
[09:39] | Oh! | |
[09:41] | Much obliged. | 感谢 |
[09:43] | Are you the CSI from Albany? | 你是奥尔巴尼来的犯罪现场调查员吗 |
[09:46] | Well, originally I’m from St. Louis, but… | 我是圣路易斯人 不过 |
[09:49] | You mind if I watch you work the scene? | 你介意我去现场观摩你工作吗 |
[09:51] | I’m a big fan of those CSI shows. | 我超级爱看《犯罪现场调查》的 |
[09:54] | Hey, I’m coming, too. | 我也要去 |
[09:56] | It’s my son they’re looking for. | 失踪的人是我儿子 |
[09:59] | As long as you both stay outside the crime scene | 只要你俩都得待现场外面就行 |
[10:02] | and don’t disturb the corpus delicti. | 还有 别打扰我们的尸体链 |
[10:04] | Corpus de-what? | 尸什么 |
[10:06] | It’s Latin for “body of evidence.” | 在拉丁语里是”证据体”的意思 |
[10:07] | Damn it. | 卧槽 |
[10:17] | Not out of the woods yet. | 看来仍没脱离险境 |
[10:20] | What you doing, Mr. Church? | 你在干吗 彻奇先生 |
[10:22] | Some of the blood coagulated differently than the rest, | 不同血液的凝固方式也不同 |
[10:26] | so I’m testing it | 所以我正在测试 |
[10:29] | to see if it came from the deer | 哪些是鹿血 |
[10:31] | or if it’s human. | 哪些是人血 |
[10:34] | Exactly what I would’ve done. | 果然是行家出手 |
[10:36] | Blood is the body’s… | 血液是身体的 |
[10:38] | Truth. | 真相 |
[10:39] | …truth. | |
[10:47] | It’s human. | 这是人血 |
[10:50] | Someone may have mixed it in with the deer’s blood | 有人好像把它跟鹿血混在一起了 |
[10:52] | so we’d overlook it. | 所以才会被我们忽略 |
[10:54] | Uh-oh. This guy’s good. | 坏菜了 这个人很厉害 |
[10:59] | Kurt, we don’t even know if that’s Matt’s blood. | 科特 我们根本不确定这是不是马特的血 |
[11:02] | And even if it is, he could’ve cut himself. | 就算是 他也有可能只是割伤自己 |
[11:04] | People cut themselves dressing animals all the time. | 处理动物时 这些小伤都是免不了的 |
[11:07] | Or maybe it’s from the other guy who was out here. | 也可能是另一个人留下的 |
[11:09] | So, what, somebody attacked Matt | 所以 有人因为一头破鹿 |
[11:11] | because of that stupid deer | 就攻击了马特 |
[11:13] | and he fought him off? | 还被他打败了 |
[11:15] | -Is that it? – It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[11:17] | Shit. | 草 |
[11:18] | Damien, what do you think happened? | 达米恩 你觉得发生了什么 |
[11:25] | Come on, Damien, fail me now. | 拜托啊 达米恩 别这么优秀 |
[11:30] | The victim came from over there. | 受害者是从这边来的 |
[11:33] | -The attacker from over there. | 袭击者是从那边过来的 |
[11:36] | Judging by the pool | 从这滩血迹来看 |
[11:39] | of blood, they met up right around here, | 他们在此汇合 |
[11:41] | where the deer was shot. | 也就是鹿被射杀的地方 |
[11:43] | There was some sort of… | 似乎发生了 |
[11:45] | altercation. | 口角 |
[11:47] | The attacker | 袭击者 |
[11:49] | overpowered the victim. | 制服了受害者 |
[11:52] | Knocked him down. | 把他打倒在地 |
[11:54] | The victim then fell… | 受害者向后 |
[11:57] | backwards… | 倒了下去 |
[11:59] | hitting his head right about… | 撞到了头 |
[12:08] | Huh. | |
[12:10] | There was a rock here. | 这里本来有块石头 |
[12:12] | Must’ve been removed after the attack. | 肯定在袭击后被移走了 |
[12:15] | I suspect it caused a head injury. | 我怀疑是他头部受伤 |
[12:18] | Wait, so what exactly are you saying happened here? | 等等 你是说这里究竟发生了什么 |
[12:21] | What I’m saying is somebody | 我是说有人 |
[12:23] | committed an attack, then tried to cover it up. | 袭击了他后并试图掩盖 |
[12:27] | We’re looking at foul play. | 这是一起谋杀 |
[12:29] | I’ve gotten rusty in my abstinence. | 多年不动手 果然生疏了 |
[12:32] | Well, what now? | 好 那现在呢 |
[12:33] | How do we find the son of a bitch that did this to my son? | 要怎么找到对我儿子下此毒手的混蛋 |
[12:36] | We still don’t know whose blood this is. | 我们尚不清楚这是谁的血 |
[12:38] | We need to establish that first. | 需要先确认这一点 |
[12:39] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[12:42] | Kurt, with your permission, I want Damian | 科特 如果你同意 我想让达米恩 |
[12:44] | to do a familial DNA test. | 做一个家族DNA测试 |
[12:45] | We’d run a sample of your DNA against the human blood | 我们会把你的DNA样本和 |
[12:48] | that we just found and… | 刚找到的人血样本比对 |
[12:49] | if it’s a match, it will confirm that it’s Matt. | 如果匹配上 就能确认是马特 |
[12:55] | All right. W-Whatever. Whatever you need. | 行吧 只要能找到我儿子 |
[13:06] | This is Jim. | 我是吉姆 |
[13:07] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[13:08] | It’s Principal Strode. | 我是斯托尔德校长 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now. | 您好 我现在正忙著呢 |
[13:12] | It’s about Harrison. | 是哈里森的事 |
[13:14] | We need you to come down to the school. | 您需要来学校一趟 |
[13:17] | Harrison scored higher than any student has | 哈里森的分数比 |
[13:19] | ever scored on the school placement exam. | 所有学生的分班考试成绩都高 |
[13:21] | So you had me come all the way down here | 你这么著急把我叫来 |
[13:23] | to tell me how great my kid is? | 就为了告诉我我儿子很优秀 |
[13:26] | Tess left the room for 15 minutes. | 苔丝中途离开了15分钟 |
[13:28] | And when she came back, he was done. | 她回来后 他就做完了 |
[13:30] | -The test was easy. – The test was easy. | -考试很简单啊 -考试很简单啊 |
[13:33] | Some of the questions on this test are | 这里面很多题目都是 |
[13:34] | for Advanced Placement students. | 预修课程的难度 |
[13:36] | College-level. I believe while Tess was gone, | 大学预修课 我认为苔丝出去时 |
[13:38] | Harrison used his cell phone to look up answers. | 哈里森用手机作弊了 |
[13:39] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[13:41] | Did you cheat? | 你作弊了吗 |
[13:43] | You accusing me of lying… | 你是指责我撒谎吗 |
[13:45] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[13:46] | No. | 不是 |
[13:48] | I’m happy to proctor the exam again. | 我很乐意重新监考一次 |
[13:49] | There you go. You take it again, no phones. | 可以啊 你再考一次 不准用手机 |
[13:51] | I did not cheat. | 我没作弊 |
[13:53] | Then you’ll prove it. | 那你正好可以证明啊 |
[13:54] | Oh, thanks for having my back. | 得■ 谢谢您这么支持我 |
[13:56] | Like always. | 一如既往 |
[14:10] | Tea. | 喝茶吗 |
[14:11] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 太暖心了 |
[14:13] | I’m about to head out. | 我也要走了 |
[14:16] | Got to check on the results of the DNA test | 准备去看看DNA比对结果 |
[14:19] | and confirm the search dog team. | 确认下搜救犬小队的事 |
[14:21] | Search dogs? | 搜救犬 |
[14:22] | -Yep. Should be here tomorrow. – Wow. | 没错 应该明天就到 |
[14:25] | You’re ramping things up. | 要快马加鞭了哈 |
[14:28] | At this point, I’m just hoping it’s not too late. | 事已至此 我只希望还不算太晚 |
[14:31] | It’s not. | 不会的 |
[14:43] | Search dogs? Jesus fuck, Dex. | 搜救犬 天啊 德克斯 |
[14:45] | -I know. – You have to move Matt’s body. | -我知道 -你必须把马特尸体弄走 |
[14:47] | Those dogs are gonna walk a straight line from the crime | 那些狗子会直奔你的犯罪现场跑去 |
[14:49] | -scene to your fucking firepit. – I know. | -都不带拐弯的 -我知道 |
[14:51] | It’s not just about you anymore. | 你不能只考虑自己了 |
[14:53] | -I know! – Do you? | -我知道 -你真知道吗 |
[14:55] | It was a one-time slipup. | 这只是一次失误 |
[14:57] | It doesn’t change who I am. | 并不能改变我是谁 |
[14:58] | Who is that, exactly? | 那你又到底是谁 |
[15:00] | -Stop. – Or what? | -放开我 -不然呢 |
[15:04] | You gonna kill me again? | 你还能再杀我一次 |
[15:05] | Or are other people gonna die? | 还是会有其他人送命 |
[15:07] | Because that’s what always happens, right? | 因为每次都是这样 对吗 |
[15:09] | -Right?! – Not this time. No. | -对吗 -这次不会了 |
[15:13] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干嘛呢 |
[15:14] | All yours. | -让给你 -让给你 |
[15:18] | All yours. | |
[15:20] | Just so you know. | 汇报下哈 |
[15:22] | Retook the test. | 重新考了一次 |
[15:23] | Got a higher score than the first time. | 比第一次分还高 |
[15:25] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[15:27] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[15:42] | This is Kurt. | 我是科特 |
[15:44] | It’s Chief Bishop. | 我是毕夏普局长 |
[15:46] | Apologies for calling so late. | 很抱歉这么晚打电话来 |
[15:48] | Good news or bad? | 是好消息还是坏消息 |
[15:51] | I’m afraid it’s a match. | 很抱歉 匹配上了 |
[15:54] | The blood we found is almost certainly Matt’s. | 我们发现的血迹几乎确定是马特的 |
[15:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:02] | Well, you should be. | 你应该抱歉 |
[16:05] | You made my son out to be some kind of criminal. | 你之前说的好像我儿子是什么罪犯一样 |
[16:07] | I wasn’t wrong about that. | 我说的话依然成立 |
[16:09] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[16:10] | Matt shot a white buck | 马特射中了一只 |
[16:12] | on sovereign Seneca territory. | 在塞内加的领地上的白鹿 |
[16:13] | A crime that carries a sentence | 确实犯罪了 |
[16:15] | of at least several thousand dollars. | 至少会罚几千美元 |
[16:16] | I don’t give a shit about that! | 我根本不在这个 |
[16:18] | I only care what happened to my son. | 我只在乎我儿子怎么样了 |
[16:20] | My guess is that the other person | 我猜测 另外那个人在树林里 |
[16:22] | out there in the woods saw Matt shoot the deer, | 看到马特射杀了那只鹿 |
[16:25] | and wasn’t too happy about it. | 很生气 |
[16:27] | Well, at least now you’re starting | 你至少现在听起来 |
[16:29] | to sound like a real cop. | 有个警察的样子了 |
[16:31] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[16:33] | I have been running this search with zero state funding. | 我调查进行到现在 没花州政府一分钱 |
[16:35] | At the crack of dawn, I’ll have 60 volunteers | 天一亮就会派60个志愿者出去搜 |
[16:37] | as far out as Clarke Mountains. | 范围覆盖至克拉克山脉附近 |
[16:38] | The next day, we will cover the entire quarry. | 第二天 就会覆盖整个采石场 |
[16:40] | The day after that, we will canvass the caves. | 第三天 我们会去搜查山洞 |
[16:41] | We will not stop | 不找到你儿子 |
[16:43] | until we find your son. | 我们决不罢休 |
[16:44] | The caves? You think he’s that far out? | 山洞 你觉得他会跑那么远吗 |
[16:48] | Matt’s a smart guy. | 马特是个聪明人 |
[16:50] | Maybe he went looking for shelter. | 也许他找了个庇护所 |
[16:52] | What about the summer camp? | 夏令营那边呢 |
[16:54] | I’m having a group splinter off. We’re searching there, too. | 我分出了一个小队 专门搜索那里 |
[16:59] | Listen, Kurt. | 听著 科特 |
[17:01] | I know you’re grieving. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[17:02] | -And I… – Just call me | -我 -等你有了真正线索 |
[17:04] | when you have an actual lead. | 再打给我吧 |
[17:11] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[17:14] | “Avalanche” by Leonard Cohen | |
[17:34] | Well, I stepped into | 我踏进了 |
[17:37] | An avalanche | 一场雪崩 |
[17:40] | It covered up my soul | 它掩盖了我的灵魂 |
[17:46] | When I am not this hunchback | 当我直起腰身 |
[17:49] | That you see | 你会看到 |
[17:51] | I sleep beneath the golden hill | 我就睡在金色小山下 |
[17:56] | You who wish to conquer pain | 那些想要征服痛苦的人们啊 |
[18:01] | You must learn, learn | 你必须学习 学习 |
[18:03] | To serve me well | 让我开心 |
[18:17] | He does not ask for your | 他需要的不是你的陪伴 |
[18:20] | Company, not at the center | 毕竟啊 |
[18:24] | The center of the world | 他己经是世界的中心 |
[18:49] | First the glove, now the scent. | 先是手套 现在是气味 |
[18:52] | One plus one equals… | 一加一等于 |
[18:54] | Matt. | 马特 |
[19:25] | As I walk along, I wonder | 我边走边想 |
[19:29] | A-what went wrong with our love | 我们的爱到底出了什么错 |
[19:32] | A love that was so strong | 那份爱如此强烈 |
[19:38] | And as I still walk on… | *那些我们一起做过的事 |
[19:41] | …of the things we’ve done together | *还回响在我的脑海 |
[19:44] | While our hearts were young | 我们的心未老 |
[19:50] | I’m a-walkin’ in the rain | 我走在雨中 |
[19:52] | Tears are fallin’ and I feel a pain | 眼泪从眼角流下 我好痛苦 |
[19:55] | A-wishin’ you were here by me | 多希望你在我身边 |
[19:59] | To end this misery | 结束我的痛苦 |
[20:01] | I wonder, I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder | 我想知道 想知道 |
[20:08] | Why, why-why-why-why-why | 为什么 |
[20:11] | She ran away | 她离开了我 |
[20:14] | And I wonder | 我想知道 |
[20:16] | Where she will stay | 她会在哪里 |
[20:18] | My little runaway | 我的落跑小妹 |
[20:21] | My run-run-run-run-runaway | 落跑小妹 |
[20:48] | Wouldn’t want to be prey around here. | 在这里猎物的日子可不好过 |
[20:51] | Hunters get up way too early. | 因为猎人起得太早了 |
[20:54] | And I wonder | 我想知道 |
[20:57] | Where she will stay | 她会在哪里 |
[20:59] | My little runaway… | 我的落跑小妹 |
[21:11] | Looks like you had a long night. | 你一晚上没睡吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah, one of Mrs. Gross’ sheep was lambing. | 对 格罗斯太太的一只产羔子了 |
[21:15] | She needed my help. | 找我帮忙来著 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry I wasn’t here to… make you breakfast. | 很抱歉 我没顾得上给你做早餐 |
[21:21] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[21:23] | I’ve learned to take care of myself. | 我知道怎么照顾自己 |
[21:26] | I got to get to school. | 我要去上学了 |
[21:29] | You gonna drive me, or should I walk? | 你开车送我 还是我走过去 |
[21:31] | Why not? | 可以啊 |
[21:33] | Not like it’s been a long night or anything. | 又不是说我度过了漫长的一夜 |
[21:42] | Morning, Jimbo! | 早啊 吉姆宝 |
[21:45] | Got a sec? | 有时间不 |
[21:47] | Sure. | 有 |
[21:49] | So, uh, we got the results from the DNA test. | DNA测试结果出来了 |
[21:52] | It’s confirmed. | 已经确认了 |
[21:54] | The blood was Matt’s. | 血是马特的 |
[21:55] | Oh. | |
[21:57] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 天 这个消息真让人难过 |
[21:58] | But not surprised. | 但我内心毫无波澜 |
[22:00] | Anyway, um… | 不管怎么说吧 |
[22:02] | Angela has tasked me to interview everyone | 安吉拉让我盘问所有 |
[22:03] | who saw Matt in the days before he went missing, | 马特失踪前见过他的人 |
[22:05] | so I just need to ask you a few questions. | 所以我得问你几个问题 |
[22:07] | -It won’t take long. – I have to take Harrison | -不会太久的 -我得送接哈里森 |
[22:08] | to school, but, uh… | 去学校 要不 |
[22:10] | I could stop by the station during lunch? | 我午饭时去局里一趟 |
[22:12] | Cool. | 可以 |
[22:14] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢了 |
[22:17] | Oh, and, uh, Harrison? | 对了 哈里森 |
[22:20] | Saw you signed up for wrestling. | 我见你报名参加摔跤队了 |
[22:22] | Yeah. Yeah. Can’t wait. | -没错 -真好 等你来哦 |
[22:24] | Real men are made on the mat. | 摔跤垫才能可修炼出真男人 |
[22:25] | All right, see you soon. | 好吧 回见了 |
[22:30] | – Great. Police dogs. | 真他妈优秀 警犬 |
[22:32] | I hope they have as much fun running around the woods | 希望他们在树林里玩得开心 |
[22:34] | as I did last night. | 就像我昨晚一样 |
[22:42] | Thanks for making it out on short notice. | 感谢你们这么快就安排上了 |
[22:44] | It’s how it always is. | 我们一出警就是突发情况 |
[22:46] | Nobody ever plans on going missing. | 谁也不会计划好要失踪 |
[22:48] | -Hey, little guy… Yo! Yo, yo, yo. | -嗨 小家伙 -请住手 |
[22:51] | No touching. | 不能接触 |
[22:53] | They don’t need no confusion | 你摸他 |
[22:54] | -with your petting. – This is Matt’s. | -会扰乱他嗅觉的 -这是马特的 |
[22:56] | Let’s bring him home. | 希望咱们能带他回家 |
[22:58] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:01] | Here you go, boy. | 闻一闻 好孩子 |
[23:06] | All right, guys. Find Matt! | 好了 狗子们 去找马特 |
[23:08] | -Let’s go! | 快 |
[23:10] | Let’s go. Go, go! | 快去吧 跑起来 |
[23:16] | “I Just Really Think I Miss You” by The Pistols | |
[23:28] | Police Chief Bishop, right? | 你是毕夏普队长 |
[23:30] | -Yes. – Hi, you know, | -对 -嗨 |
[23:32] | I heard what happened and I just had to come help. | 我听说了发生的事 想来帮忙 |
[23:33] | Uh… fresh eyes and legs | 多一个人 |
[23:36] | -are always welcome. – It’s just so tragic, | -多一份力嘛 -这也太惨了 |
[23:38] | you know, hometown hunk, larger-than-life personality. | 你懂吧 小镇的明星 传奇的性格 |
[23:41] | Are you a friend of Matt’s? | 你是马特的朋友吗 |
[23:44] | Nope. Just a citizen activist. | 不是的 我是个公民活动家 |
[23:46] | Hey, is it cool if I tag along? | 我也能跟著你们 |
[23:48] | Maybe search with you? | 一起搜索吗 |
[23:50] | Uh, you should check with Sergeant Logan. | 你得去问问洛根警官 |
[23:53] | He’s handling the volunteer assignments. | 他负责安排志愿者 |
[23:55] | Hot cop? | 这警察好帅 |
[23:57] | He can totally get it. | 我都想为他生猴子 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[24:01] | Excuse me, Sergeant Logan! | 打扰下 洛根警官 |
[24:03] | -Hi. – Hi. | |
[24:08] | -Have a good… | 祝你一天 |
[24:09] | …day. | 愉快 |
[24:16] | -No time for naps, bro. | 没时间打盹了 兄弟 |
[24:18] | Creating that false scent trail was smart, | 制造假的气味踪迹这招很聪明 |
[24:20] | but it’s not gonna throw them off forever. | 但是不能永远摆脱他们 |
[24:22] | Ideas? | 你有好建议吗 |
[24:24] | This town is small as fuck, | 这个镇子太小了 |
[24:25] | but there’s got to be someplace to hide a body. | 不过肯定有可以藏具尸体的地方 |
[24:27] | What about your lake? | 要不你那个湖 |
[24:29] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[24:31] | It’s too shallow. Some fisherman’s liable | 太浅了 钓鱼的说不定 |
[24:32] | to catch a piece of Matt. | 就会把马特钓起来 |
[24:34] | Iron Lake Cemetery? | 艾恩湖公墓 |
[24:36] | The ground’s too frozen this time of year. | 这个季节土地都被冻住了 |
[24:38] | Oh! I know! | 我知道了 |
[24:41] | She will cut you into threads | 她会把你切成细丝 |
[24:43] | Fuck your ass up until you’re dead | 直到把你弄死为止 |
[24:45] | With six-inch heels, ha | 用六英寸的高跟鞋 |
[24:47] | Right between the eyes | 正中眉心 |
[24:51] | If looks could kill… | 如果看起来可以杀人 |
[24:53] | Little Fargo, don’t you think? | 有点太《冰血暴》了 你不觉得吗 |
[24:55] | Who are you? Are you Dexter Morgan | 你到底是谁 德克斯特·摩根 |
[24:57] | or are you fucking Goldilocks? | 还是要像金发姑娘一样挑三拣四 |
[24:58] | None of these places are gonna work long-term. | 这些地方都不能长期使用 |
[25:00] | What the shit do you mean “long-term”? | 什么叫长期使用 |
[25:04] | Are you planning on fucking killing again? | 你是又打算大开杀戒吗 |
[25:06] | No. I mean, over time, the body parts | 不是 我是说 假以时日 这些 |
[25:08] | will be discovered. | 尸体残肢会被发现 |
[25:10] | All I want is everyone off my property, | 我只想让别人不要打扰我的地盘 |
[25:12] | a good night’s sleep, and a chance | 睡个好觉 一个弥补 |
[25:14] | to make things right with Harrison. | 哈里森的机会 |
[25:16] | It’s one and done. | 就这么个要求 |
[25:18] | Then I’m just a dad. | 我只是个父亲 |
[25:20] | “All I Have to Do Is Dream” by The Everly Brothers | |
[25:22] | Dream | 梦想 |
[25:25] | Dream, dream, dream, dream | 梦想 梦想 梦想 梦想 |
[25:29] | Dream, dream, dream | 梦想 梦想 梦想 |
[25:32] | When I want you | 我想要梦想 |
[25:35] | In my arms | 在我臂弯 |
[25:37] | When I want you | 我想要梦想 |
[25:39] | And all your charms | 你的所有魅力 |
[25:41] | Whenever I want you | 不管我合适想要 |
[25:44] | All I have to do | 我只需要 |
[25:46] | Is dream | 就是做梦 |
[25:49] | Dream, dream, dream | 梦想 梦想 梦想 |
[25:51] | When I feel blue | 当我郁闷 |
[25:53] | In the night | 在夜晚 |
[25:55] | And I need you | 当我需要你 |
[25:58] | To hold me tight | 紧紧抱住我 |
[26:00] | Whenever I want you, all I have to do | 不管我何时需要你 我只需要 |
[26:04] | Is dream | 就是做梦 |
[26:08] | I can make you mine | 我可以让你成为我的人 |
[26:11] | Taste your lips of wine | 品尝你唇间的红酒 |
[26:14] | Anytime night or day | 不管白天还是黑夜 |
[26:18] | Only trouble is | 唯一的麻烦是 |
[26:21] | Gee whiz… | 老天哪 |
[26:28] | -Angie. – Miriam. | -安吉 -米莉安 |
[26:30] | Haven’t seen you in these parts for a while. | 很久没在这个地方见到你了 |
[26:32] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[26:34] | -Sorry. – So, what brings you here? | -抱歉 -那你来这里干嘛 |
[26:36] | I’m looking for Johnny Bullhorn. | 我在找强尼·布霍恩 |
[26:38] | He’s on a list of some people I need to speak with. | 这个名单上有很多人我都需要问问 |
[26:41] | It’s related to Matt Caldwell. | 跟马特·考德威尔有关 |
[26:43] | You don’t think Johnny had something to do | 你不会认为他跟马特的失踪 |
[26:44] | with him disappearing, do you? | 有关系吧 |
[26:45] | No. I just have to ask him some questions. | 不是 我就是问他几个问题 |
[26:48] | Well, you’re wasting your time. | 那你白跑一趟了 |
[26:49] | Johnny couldn’t have hurt the Caldwell kid | 强尼不可能伤害考德威尔家的孩子 |
[26:51] | because he’s been sick with the flu. | 因为他得流感了 |
[26:53] | I’ve been taking care of him all week. | 我这一周都在照顾他 |
[26:55] | I still just have to talk to him. | 我只需要跟他谈谈 |
[26:57] | -You don’t believe me? – Miriam. | -你不相信我 -米莉安 |
[26:59] | I’m running this investigation | 如果是我们其中某个人失踪 |
[27:02] | the same as I would if it were one of us. | 我也一样会负责调查的 |
[27:04] | Please don’t make this about Iris. | 请不要把这件事扯到艾瑞斯身上 |
[27:09] | When you girls were younger, | 当你和艾瑞斯还小的时候 |
[27:11] | Iris always thought the two of you would move to the city. | 艾瑞斯一直认为你们俩会搬到大城市 |
[27:14] | Start a band. | 组建一个乐队 |
[27:15] | Creator knows what. | 谁知道什么叫乐队 |
[27:19] | Well, maybe she’s out there somewhere now. | 也许她现在就在外面什么地方 |
[27:22] | Just… | 正在 |
[27:24] | singing her heart out. | 唱出她的心声 |
[27:36] | Harrison! | 哈里森 |
[27:38] | Hey. | |
[28:01] | Kaitlin’s not real. | 凯特琳不存在 |
[28:02] | What? | 什么 |
[28:04] | Your online girlfriend. | 你的网上女友 |
[28:06] | She’s not real. | 她不是真的 |
[28:08] | Zach’s been catfishing you. | 扎克一直在网上钓你 |
[28:12] | Who the fuck are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[28:14] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[28:16] | Why are you telling me this? | 你干嘛跟我说这个 |
[28:22] | Because guys like Zach shouldn’t always be top of the food chain. | 因为扎克这种人不应该永远在食物链顶端 |
[28:31] | About Matt. | 关于马特 |
[28:33] | Uh, how many interactions did you have with him | 在他失踪之前 这一周你跟他 |
[28:36] | in the week before he went missing? | 接触过几次 |
[28:38] | Uh, I’m thinking… three. | 应该有三次 |
[28:40] | Uh, once at Fred’s and then… | 一次是在弗莱德家 |
[28:42] | At The Tavern and again at his party? | 在小酒馆一次 后来又在他聚会上 |
[28:44] | You’ve done your homework. | 你调查得很清楚嘛 |
[28:46] | It’s my job. | 这是我的公工作 |
[28:48] | Uh, any of the… | 有没有 |
[28:50] | -exchanges heated? | 发生激烈争吵 |
[28:53] | Nah, they were pleasant enough. | 没 还挺愉快的 |
[28:54] | Hmm. A couple of folks have said that, | 有几个人说 |
[28:57] | um, they’d seen you hunting in the area he went missing, | 他们看见你在他失踪的地方狩猎 |
[29:00] | but you don’t have a hunting license. | 可是你没有狩猎证 |
[29:02] | Well, I wasn’t hunting. I was hiking. | 我不是狩猎 我是在远足 |
[29:04] | With a gun? | 还带著枪 |
[29:05] | For protection. | 自我保护 |
[29:08] | Uh, you identified the-the rifle Matt used. | 你认出了马特用的步枪 |
[29:14] | Can you give me any help with this one? | 你能帮我看看这把吗 |
[29:21] | Uh… | |
[29:22] | looks like it’s probably a Remington 700. | 看起来好像是把雷明顿700 |
[29:25] | There’s… over a hundred of ’em | 光是这个镇上都不止 |
[29:27] | in this town alone. | 100支这种 |
[29:31] | Uh, uh, were you hunting– | 你在狩猎 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry, hiking, | 不好意思 是远足 |
[29:34] | in the woods the day Matt disappeared? | 就马特失踪那天你在树林里吗 |
[29:37] | -No. – Where were you? | -没 -你在哪儿 |
[29:38] | -In my cabin. – Alone? | -我家里 -一个人 |
[29:40] | Well, as you know, until very recently, I lived alone. | 你也知道 直到最近之前 我都是一个人住 |
[29:43] | And you were there all day? | 你整天都在小木屋 |
[29:44] | Until I went to work, yeah. | 后来去上班了 |
[29:47] | So the last time you saw Matt | 那么你最后一次见到马特 |
[29:49] | was at his party? | 是在他聚会上 |
[29:51] | Yeah, it’s not really my kind of thing, | 对 我其实不喜欢去那里 |
[29:53] | but Fred wanted me | 但是弗莱德要我 |
[29:55] | to deliver the gun, so… | 去送把枪 所以 |
[29:57] | Hmm. | |
[30:01] | I really need to get to the store. | 没事的话 我真的需要 |
[30:03] | If that’s okay. | 去上班了 |
[30:07] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[30:09] | Painless, huh? | 不痛苦吧 |
[30:10] | Didn’t feel a thing. | 很轻松 |
[30:14] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[30:16] | So, Matt, once again… | 那么 马特 又一次 |
[30:18] | what to do with you. | 该拿你怎么办呢 |
[30:20] | The old iron mine. | 那个旧铁矿 |
[30:23] | It’s remote, plenty big. | 很遥远 很大 |
[30:25] | Filled with tunnels. | 里面全是隧道 |
[30:27] | Goldilocks, | 金发姑娘 |
[30:28] | I think it’s just right. | 我觉得就是那里了 |
[30:32] | Hey, is it all right if I go help with the search? | 嘿 我能加入搜寻队吗 |
[30:35] | I was about to suggest that myself. | 我正要建议你去呢 |
[30:37] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:46] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[31:02] | Ethan’s got a new pic for his girl. | 伊森要给他女友发照片了 |
[31:04] | -Yo. | 哟 |
[31:13] | You gonna let him get away with that? | 你就让他这么得逞了吗 |
[31:18] | Hey, you think you’re fucking funny, | 你他妈觉得你搞笑吗 |
[31:19] | you small-dick anime virgin?! | 你这个小鸡巴处男 |
[31:23] | Leave Ethan alone. | 别动伊森 |
[31:25] | Or I do this to you | 不然我就这么对你 |
[31:27] | every… single… fucking… day. | 每天都这样 |
[31:34] | What? | 干嘛 |
[31:36] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[31:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:41] | Just, just chillin’. | 没事 闹著玩的 |
[31:44] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[31:53] | Oh, by the way. | 对了 |
[31:55] | Coach Logan said I made the wrestling team. | 洛根教练说我可以加入摔跤队 |
[31:57] | I’ll see you guys on the mat. | 那就赛场上见了 |
[32:04] | Screaming with your eyes | 用你的眼睛尖叫 |
[32:05] | Why is he staring? | 他干嘛凝视 |
[32:07] | So what the hell was that fight in the hallway? | 你们干嘛在走廊上打架 |
[32:09] | Ethan told me they’ve been torturing him | 伊森告诉我 从小学开始 |
[32:11] | since elementary school. | 他们一直在折磨他 |
[32:13] | He’s so scared he can barely talk to a real person. | 他都有心理阴影了 以至于都不敢跟真人说话 |
[32:16] | They’re jerks. I get it. | 他们是混蛋 我知道 |
[32:18] | But when you’re from a small town, | 可是你生活的镇子就这么大 |
[32:20] | you’re sort of stuck with the people you grew up with. | 只能跟从小一起长大的人混在一起了 |
[32:23] | Stop staring | 别看了 |
[32:25] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不懂这种感觉 |
[32:27] | I moved around a lot. | 我经常搬家 |
[32:29] | That must suck. | 那一定很糟糕 |
[32:33] | Upside is I don’t really | 好处是 |
[32:34] | give a shit about what people think about me. | 我根本不在乎别人怎么看我 |
[32:39] | Where’d you learn how to do that, anyway? | 话说你那招是从哪里学来的 |
[32:41] | Looked like some real UFC shit. | 感觉就像真的终极格斗大赛 |
[32:45] | You pick up a few things in foster homes. | 在寄养家庭肯定会学会几招的 |
[32:47] | Zach will be fine. | 扎克不会有事 |
[32:49] | Why, you freaked out? | 怎么 你怕了 |
[32:54] | No. | 没 |
[32:57] | Why is he staring? | |
[32:58] | Mom asked me to pick up some stuff | 妈妈叫我去卖肉的那里 |
[33:00] | for dinner from the butcher. | 买点东西做晚饭 |
[33:01] | Cool by you? | 你没问题吧 |
[33:04] | I got nowhere to be. | 我又不急著去哪儿 |
[33:05] | Stop staring | 别再凝视 |
[33:06] | Hey, Gig. | 嘿 吉格 |
[33:09] | Got any of your homemade Italian sausage? | 有没有你自制的意大利香肠 |
[33:10] | Extra spicy? | 特辣的那种 |
[33:12] | Mom’s cooking pasta salsiccia tonight. | 妈妈今晚做香肠意大利面 |
[33:14] | Sure. How much you need? | 有啊 你要多少 |
[33:16] | Mm. Two pounds should do it. | 两磅应该够了 |
[33:18] | Ah. Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[33:21] | You’re Jim Lindsay’s kid? | 你是吉姆·林塞的儿子 |
[33:23] | That’s what they say. | 是的 |
[33:25] | Welcome to Iron Lake. | 欢迎来到艾恩湖湖 |
[33:29] | Sure will be glad when your mom | 你妈妈要是早点把那头白雄鹿 |
[33:30] | gets that white buck out of my shop. | 从我店里带走就好了 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | Yeah. It’s been in the cooler | 嗯 都在冷冻室 |
[33:36] | for almost a week. | 放了一周了 |
[33:38] | -You’ve got to be kidding me. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -你是开玩笑吧 -哇哦 |
[33:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Audrey, hold up. | 哇哦 等等 |
[33:45] | They brought it from the crime scene. | 他们从犯罪现场带回来的 |
[33:47] | Goddamn shame. | 真可惜 |
[33:48] | Fucking sucks. | 太惨了 |
[33:53] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你打算拿它怎么办 |
[33:54] | Once Audrey’s mom no longer needs it for evidence, | 只要奥黛丽的妈妈不需要拿它作证了 |
[33:58] | I’ll call Sanitation to dispose of the carcass. | 我就叫环卫部门把尸体处理掉 |
[34:00] | I cannot believe they’re gonna treat | 真不敢相信他们会这么对待 |
[34:02] | this amazing creature like… | 这个美丽的动物 就像是 |
[34:04] | roadkill. | 路杀动物 |
[34:07] | We should do something before they do. | 我们可以自己把它找地方埋了 |
[34:33] | Nice, a three-mile hike up to the iron mine. | 不错 远足3英里去铁矿 |
[34:36] | ‘Cause I just don’t get out enough. | 因为 我户外运动太少了 |
[34:45] | So what’s the deal with you and your dad? | 话说 你跟你爸怎么回事 |
[34:47] | Before you showed up here, he never mentioned you. | 你来之前 都没听他提起过你 |
[34:49] | When I come again… | 当我再次到来 |
[34:52] | Mm. It’s not worth going into. | 没必要计较之前的事了 |
[34:54] | What’s the deal with you and yours? | 你跟你爸怎么回事呢 |
[34:56] | Um… he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:59] | Oh. | |
[35:03] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 不 不好意思 |
[35:05] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[35:07] | I barely remember him. | 我都不记得他了 |
[35:09] | And my birth mom? Nothing. | 我的生母 没啥可说的 |
[35:11] | Wait. Wait, Angela’s not… | 慢著 安吉拉不是你 |
[35:13] | The woman who gave birth to me | 生我的女人 |
[35:15] | abandoned me right after I was born. | 生下我就抛弃了我 |
[35:17] | So Angela is my mom. | 所以安吉拉是我妈妈 |
[35:23] | That your guitar in the back? | 后面那是你的吉他吗 |
[35:26] | It was my Dad’s. | 以前是我爸爸的 |
[35:28] | I love playing it knowing he held it in his hands. | 我喜欢弹 因为知道他曾经把它抱在怀里 |
[35:33] | Oh, and this fucking car was his, too. | 这辆破车也是他的 |
[35:36] | -What’s wrong? Damn it. | -怎么了 -糟糕 |
[35:40] | Probably the damn radiator again. | 可能水箱又出问题了 |
[35:50] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:52] | Radiator hose split. | 水箱水管坏了 |
[35:54] | Got to replace it. | 必须要换 |
[35:57] | What, you know how to do this shit? | 怎么 你会换 |
[35:59] | My mom’s paranoid about everything. | 我妈妈对什么都疑神疑鬼的 |
[36:01] | Made me learn how to change a tire | 我刚拿到学车许可的时候 |
[36:02] | as soon as I got my learner’s permit. | 就让我学换轮胎 |
[36:14] | Great. | 太好了 |
[36:16] | No bars. | 没信号 |
[36:20] | You mind going down that road and calling Jerry’s Auto Shop? | 你去那条路上打给杰瑞的修车铺 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:24] | -The number’s in my phone. – Okay. | -号码在我手机上 -嗯 |
[36:27] | Tell him I need | 告诉他我需要 |
[36:29] | a three-inch wide, two-foot long radiator hose and two clamps. | 三英寸宽 两英尺长的水箱水管和两个管夹 |
[36:32] | -I got you. – I’ll pop this hose off | -没问题 -我把水管取下来 |
[36:34] | so we can get out of here sooner. | 我们好早点离开这里 |
[36:35] | All right. All right. | 好的 |
[37:11] | My heart can feel the pain | 我的心可以感受疼痛 |
[37:18] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[37:21] | Radiator. | 水箱坏了 |
[37:23] | Oh. I, um… | 我 |
[37:25] | Do you need a ride someplace? | 你要搭个车吗 |
[37:27] | My friend’s just up that hill calling for help. | 我朋友去那个山坡上打电话求助了 |
[37:28] | -Uh-huh. – He should be back soon. | 他马上就回来了 |
[37:30] | Well, do you want to wait in my car until he gets back? | 你要不要去我车上等他 |
[37:32] | It’s warm. Sodas. TV. | 里面很温暖 有汽水 有电视 |
[37:35] | I know who you are, Mr. Olsen. | 我认识你 奥尔森先生 |
[37:36] | I know the tonnage of CO2 | 我知道你的化工车间 |
[37:38] | your chemical plants release every year. | 每年排放多少吨二氧化碳 |
[37:40] | The millions you’ve spent fighting climate science. | 你花多少钱来抵抗气候科学 |
[37:43] | Want to be helpful? | 想帮忙吗 |
[37:45] | Stop fucking up the planet. | 那就别再污染这个星球了 |
[37:47] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[37:49] | You know, I find it funny that you hate me so much, | 你这么恨我 真是觉得搞笑 |
[37:52] | and here you are driving this old gas-guzzler. | 结果呢 你却开著这么耗油的旧破车 |
[37:55] | Some might consider that hypocritical, but I don’t. | 有些人可能会说你是伪君子 但是我不会 |
[37:58] | People are complicated. | 人是很复杂的 |
[38:00] | Life’s complicated. | 生活很复杂 |
[38:03] | One day you’ll understand how the world really works. | 总有一天你会明白世界到底是怎样运转的 |
[38:08] | You have a good day, Audrey. | 祝你好运 奥黛丽 |
[38:10] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[38:17] | -Any luck? | 怎么样 |
[38:20] | The minute I mentioned your mom’s name, | 我刚提了你妈妈的名字 |
[38:21] | Jerry was halfway to his truck. | 杰瑞就马上出发了 |
[38:27] | What was that about? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[38:30] | Just Edward Olsen being a billionaire. | 爱德华·奥尔森亿万富翁的老一套 |
[39:22] | Mine’s not the body I’m looking to hide. | 矿井不是我要寻找隐藏尸体的地方 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | This’ll work. | 这个可以 |
[39:49] | I miss this. | 我怀念这一切 |
[39:51] | The quiet. | 这么安静 |
[39:53] | Calm. | 平和 |
[39:56] | Solitude. | 独处 |
[40:06] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[40:11] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[40:28] | Hey, you. What’s up? | 喂 干嘛呀 |
[40:30] | Just seeing if you want to come over for dinner tonight. | 就问问你今晚要不要过来吃晚餐 |
[40:33] | Tonight? Uh… | 今晚上 |
[40:35] | I’m not sure I’m up for it. | 不确定能不能去 |
[40:38] | I’m kind of exhausted. Rain check? | 我太累了 改天吧 |
[40:40] | I know. I’m exhausted, too. | 我知道 我也累死了 |
[40:42] | You think I feel like cooking for Audrey and Harrison? | 你以为我想给奥黛丽和哈里森做饭吗 |
[40:45] | -Harrison? – Yeah. | -哈里森 -对 |
[40:48] | Audrey invited him over. | 奥黛丽邀请他的 |
[40:53] | If you don’t want to come, it’s okay. | 你不想过来的话也没事 |
[40:55] | No, I’d love to come. | 不 我想来 |
[40:57] | I’ll come. | 我来 |
[41:06] | Sup, Eeth? | 怎么了 伊森 |
[41:08] | I wanted to thank you for today. | 我想为今天的事谢谢你 |
[41:10] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 没事 不值一提 |
[41:11] | I’ve always fantasized | 我一直幻想 |
[41:12] | about hurting Zach like that, | 像那样损一顿扎克 |
[41:14] | but you actually did. | 可是你真的揍了 |
[41:16] | Fuck those guys. | 别管那些家伙 |
[41:18] | They just think they’re hard ’cause they hunt and shit. | 他们以为他们会打猎就了不起 |
[41:20] | Uh, they don’t know anything about real violence. | 他们根本没见识真正的暴力 |
[41:23] | I got a bunch of drawings of those assholes. | 我有很多关于那群混蛋的画 |
[41:25] | You want to see? | 你想看吗 |
[41:27] | Thrill me. | 给我看看 |
[41:47] | What are you, like, The Punisher or something? | 你以为你是《特警威龙》吗 |
[41:50] | They’d be fucking scared of me if I was, huh? | 如果我真是 他们肯定怕得要死 |
[41:53] | Fucking petrified. | 都得吓尿 |
[42:06] | – Bears, dogs. | 狗熊 狗 |
[42:09] | I miss the days when the only animals | 我怀念那些我只需要 |
[42:11] | I had to worry about were alligators. | 担心鳄鱼的那些日子 |
[42:15] | And Rusty’s dogs spent the day | 拉斯蒂的狗整天乱叫 |
[42:17] | literally barking up the wrong tree. | 基本上都找错了地方 |
[42:19] | They couldn’t find shit out there. | 他们什么都没找到 |
[42:20] | I saw. I mean, what do you think it means? | 我看见了 你觉得那是什么意思 |
[42:23] | I don’t know, but I’m going to meet Rusty and his dogs | 不知道 不过明天我要跟拉斯蒂 |
[42:26] | at the crime scene tomorrow. | 和他的狗去犯罪现场碰头 |
[42:27] | What do you mean, you saw? | 什么叫你看见了 |
[42:29] | On the Merry Fucking Kill Instagram. | 在屠杀愉快的INS上看到的 |
[42:30] | Can you believe Molly Park is in Iron Lake? | 你能相信吗 茉莉·帕克来了艾伦湖 |
[42:32] | Who’s Molly Park? | 茉莉·帕克是谁 |
[42:42] | Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me. | 你不是逗我吧 |
[42:44] | Let me see that again? | 我再看看 |
[42:47] | She was in the store today. | 她今天来了店里 |
[42:49] | She was loading up on winter gear. | 买了很多全副武装冬季装备 |
[42:51] | I guess she’s sticking around for a while. | 估计她要待一段时间 |
[42:53] | Wait, so… | 慢著 所以 |
[42:55] | so she’s a podcaster? | 她是个播客主持 |
[42:57] | It’s only, like, the most popular | 好像是最受欢迎的 |
[42:59] | true crime podcast out there. | 真正犯罪播客 |
[43:00] | I mean, she has, like, a million followers on Instagram. | 她在INS上有一百多万粉丝 |
[43:02] | You’re into true crime? | 你喜欢真实犯罪 |
[43:04] | It’s murder, but it’s funny. | 是谋杀 不过很有趣 |
[43:06] | I’ll text you my top five. | 我给你发我最喜欢的前五个 |
[43:14] | So… | 话说 |
[43:16] | I got a call from Abraham Brown today. | 我今天接到亚伯拉罕·布朗的电话 |
[43:20] | He said you guys took a little drive | 他说你们开车去了 |
[43:22] | out to the Reservation. | 保留地 |
[43:24] | Did you think I wasn’t gonna find out? | 你以为我不会发现吗 |
[43:27] | I was trying to do the right thing. | 我想做正确的事 |
[43:30] | By going behind my back? | 就要偷偷背著我吗 |
[43:31] | The way that deer’s being treated is, | 那么对待那只雄鹿 |
[43:32] | like, totally fucked– | 真是 |
[43:33] | messed up. | 不应该 |
[43:35] | Even though it’s dead, it still deserves dignity. | 就算它死了 也应该死得有尊严 |
[43:38] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[43:39] | Then why didn’t you do something? | 那你为什么不做点什么 |
[43:41] | Um, I’m in the middle of a criminal investigation. | 我正在调查犯罪案件 |
[43:44] | I’ve been a little busy. | 有点忙 |
[43:48] | Audz, next time, just come to me | 奥黛丽 下次先来找我 |
[43:50] | and we can find a solution together. | 我们可以一起想个办法 |
[43:52] | This isn’t some parenting Jedi Mind Trick. | 我这不是跟你耍家长做法 |
[43:54] | This is me on your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[43:59] | I spoke with Abraham. | 我跟亚伯拉罕聊过 |
[44:01] | We came up with a plan for the deer. | 我们一起给鹿想了个出路 |
[44:04] | Just need you to release it. | 只需要你的同意 |
[44:06] | Hmm. Say we are done with it. | 假设我们同意了 |
[44:09] | What’s the plan? | 是什么计划 |
[44:11] | Gonna do a bonfire… – Who’d have thought | 谁会想到 |
[44:12] | I would find this. | 我会找到这个 |
[44:14] | A family in Iron Lake. | 在艾伦湖找到一个家 |
[44:16] | A family that I very nearly lost | 因为我冲动地杀戮 |
[44:18] | because of an impulsive kill. | 我差点失去的家 |
[44:20] | I don’t want to lose this. | 我不想失去它 |
[44:22] | …Jim would drive his tractor… | 吉姆可以开他的拖拉机 |
[44:24] | All that’s left is to find a spot to… | 只需要找个地方 |
[44:25] | …move the body. | 移动尸体 |
[44:27] | What? | 什么 |
[44:28] | Y-You could help us | 你可以帮我们 |
[44:30] | move the deer’s body, right? | 移动鹿的尸体 对吧 |
[44:32] | Your-your truck bed’s big enough? | 你卡车的车厢够大 |
[44:34] | Yeah. Should be. | 嗯 应该够 |
[44:37] | Hmm. Sounds like a plan. | 听起来计划可行 |
[44:39] | Great. ‘Cause I already told them | 太好了 因为我已经告诉他们 |
[44:42] | we’d be doing it tonight. | 我们今晚就去 |
[45:03] | Nya:weh sgëno’. | 你们好 |
[45:06] | Nya:weh, Angela. | 你们好 安吉拉 |
[45:08] | Thank you for agreeing to this. | 谢谢你们同意这么做 |
[45:10] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[45:35] | Humans have always | 人类对待死亡 |
[45:36] | dealt with death through rituals. | 总是通过各种仪式 |
[45:39] | Guess mine are just a little unique. | 可能我的有点与众不同 |
[45:43] | Hey, we should go. | 嘿 我们该走了 |
[45:47] | Look at them– as close as people can be. | 看著他们这样紧紧地团结在一起 |
[45:51] | And here I stand, ten feet | 而我站在儿子身边 |
[45:53] | and 1,000 miles away from my own son. | 却又感觉相距一千英里之远 |
[46:02] | I should’ve stood up for you | 昨天在学校 |
[46:04] | at school yesterday. | 我应该为你挺身而出的 |
[46:08] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[46:11] | Yeah, you were. | 你是错了 |
[46:15] | Well, from now on, this is me on your side. | 从现在开始 我永远会支持你 |
[46:25] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[46:28] | “Dad.” Wow. | 爸爸 哇哦 |
[46:31] | My new favorite word. | 我最喜欢的新名词 |
[46:35] | gentle, eerie music | |
[46:42] | I only wish the rest of my problems | 真希望我的其它麻烦 |
[46:44] | would go up in smoke. | 也会烟消云散 |
[46:47] | Wait a minute. | 慢著 |
[47:05] | Finally. | 终于 |
[47:07] | Rid of Matt’s body for good. | 永远处理掉了马特的尸体 |
[47:17] | And now back to abstaining. | 现在重回杀戮戒断 |
[47:42] | But I don’t know. | 可是我不知道 |
[47:44] | What if it’s not the killing that got me in trouble? | 万一让我陷入麻烦的不是杀戮 |
[47:48] | What if it’s the not killing? | 万一是不杀人才有麻烦呢 |
[47:56] | That does not look like a grieving father. | 那可不像一个悲痛的父亲 |
[48:02] | -What’s wrong with this picture? | 这幅情景是怎么回事 |
[48:06] | What’d I do with the…? | 我该怎么办 |
[48:11] | There we go. | 好了 |
[48:12] | Hey, Kurt. | 嘿 科特 |
[48:16] | Oh, hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[48:18] | Hey. Hey. | |
[48:20] | Did you hear my news? | 你听说我的新闻了吗 |
[48:22] | No. What’s the news? | 没 什么新闻 |
[48:23] | He’s alive. | 他还活著 |
[48:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:26] | Matty’s alive. | 小马特还活著 |
[48:29] | H-How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[48:31] | Well, he-he called me. | 他打给我了 |
[48:33] | And we had the best talk. | 我们好好聊了一下 |
[48:35] | Really great talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[48:38] | Must’ve been amazing to hear his voice. | 听到他的声音一定很高兴吧 |
[48:40] | Oh, yeah, well, I did more than hear… hear him. | 对 不只是听到他的声音 |
[48:43] | W-We FaceTimed. | 我们还视频了 |
[48:46] | FaceTimed. | 视频了 |
[48:48] | I actually saw the face | 我真的看见了我 |
[48:50] | of the son that I thought I had lost. | 儿子的脸 我都以为见不到了 |
[48:53] | That’s unbelievable. | 真是不敢相信 |
[48:55] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[48:58] | Hey, come on. Why don’t you let me | 嘿 过来 要不我 |
[49:00] | -give you a ride home? – I’m just right here… | -送你回家 -我就在这儿 |
[49:02] | -I insist. – Okay. | -我还是送你吧 -好吧 |
[49:06] | -You’re such a good friend. – Yeah. | -你真是个好朋友 -嗯 |
[49:09] | -Geez. – Matt’s ashes. | -天哪 -马特的骨灰飘在空中 |
[49:10] | I try. | 我试试 |
[49:12] | I bet this is the closest Matt and Kurt have ever been. | 我估计这是马特和科特最亲近的一起了 |
[49:14] | Ah, you’re good. | 你真好 |
[49:15] | You’re good and I am so lucky. | 你人真好 我太幸运了 |
[49:19] | So lucky to… | 太幸运了 |
[49:21] | be surrounded by such great people. | 周围都是善良的人 |
[49:25] | -Especially you, Jimmy. | 尤其是你 吉米 |
[49:27] | Hey, my Matty’s alive! Can you believe it? | 我的马蒂还活著 你能相信吗 |
[49:31] | Actually, no. | 我真的不信 |
[49:33] | And why would he lie? | 他干嘛撒谎呢 |
[49:35] | sober music | |
[49:47] | gentle, mysterious music |