时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on New Blood… | |
[00:06] | I can’t believe Molly Park is in Iron Lake. | 真不敢相信莫利·朴来艾恩湖了 |
[00:07] | She’s a podcaster? | 她是一个播客主持人 |
[00:09] | It’s only, like, the most popular | 主持著最受欢迎的 |
[00:10] | true crime podcast out there. | 真正犯罪播客 |
[00:13] | You’re into true crime? | 你也喜欢真实犯罪 |
[00:14] | I’ll text you my top five. | 我把最喜欢的前五个发给你 |
[00:15] | Yeah, man, look at this shit. | 哥们儿 来 看看这个 |
[00:18] | -Who’s Ethan? | 森伊是谁 |
[00:20] | That ball sack over there. | 那边那个白痴 |
[00:22] | I’ve always fantasized | 我一直幻想著 |
[00:23] | about hurting Zach like that. | 能那样怼一顿扎克 |
[00:24] | Leave Ethan alone. | 别惹伊桑 |
[00:26] | But you actually did it. | 你竟然做到了 |
[00:28] | Reservation Land Management | 保留地管理处 |
[00:29] | has footage of Matt Caldwell shooting that deer. | 有马特·考德威尔射杀那只鹿的录像 |
[00:32] | Somebody committed an attack, then tried to cover it up. | 有人袭击了他 并试图掩盖罪行 |
[00:36] | We’re looking at foul play. | 这是起谋杀 |
[00:38] | Search dogs? | 搜救犬 |
[00:39] | You have to move Matt’s body. | 你得把马特的尸体挪开 |
[00:41] | Those dogs are gonna walk a straight line | 那些狗会径直从犯罪现场 |
[00:42] | from the crime scene to your firepit. | 朝你的篝火坑跑去 都不带拐弯的 |
[00:51] | – Did you hear my news? – No. What’s the news? | -你听到我的新闻了吗 -什么新闻 |
[00:54] | He’s alive. | 他还活著 |
[00:56] | Matty’s alive. | 马蒂还活著 |
[00:58] | That’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[01:09] | What’s your theory? | 你觉得是什么情况 |
[01:12] | He couldn’t face that his son was dead, | 他无法面对儿子的死亡 |
[01:14] | so he had some sort of delusion. | 所以产生了某种幻觉 |
[01:17] | I don’t think so. He’s lying. | 我不觉得是 他是在撒谎 |
[01:20] | – Why? – He doesn’t trust the cops. | -为什么 -他不相信警察 |
[01:22] | Wants to take matters into his own hands. | 想自己查个明白 |
[01:25] | That’s what you would do. | 这点跟你很像 |
[01:26] | Kurt’s nothing like me. | 科特才不像我 |
[01:28] | Do you remember how enraged he was | 你还记得他看到树林里 |
[01:31] | when he saw the video of the other person | 另一个人的录像 |
[01:33] | out there in the woods? | 他有多生气吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, he thought it was a Seneca. | 对 他以为是塞内加人干的 |
[01:40] | He thinks that Johnny Bullhorn murdered Matt | 他觉得马特因为射杀雄鹿 |
[01:44] | for shooting the deer, | 而被约翰尼·布尔霍温杀害 |
[01:48] | and Angela is protecting him. | 而安吉拉在保护他 |
[01:53] | So he gets Angela to close down the case, | 所以他想让安吉拉把案子结掉 |
[01:58] | waits for things to cool off… | 等风头过去 |
[02:01] | and bam, he kills Johnny. | 再一枪崩了约翰尼 |
[02:03] | Kurt goes to jail. | 科特就会进监狱 |
[02:07] | All because of… you. | 这一切 全都怪你 |
[02:11] | – It could be worse. – Worse? | -结果还会更糟呢 -更糟 |
[02:14] | Once the small-town cops are out of the way, | 等小镇警察不再插手此案后 |
[02:16] | Kurt does due diligence onto Johnny, | 柯特对约翰尼尽职调查一番 |
[02:19] | and he realizes he couldn’t have done it. | 意识到其实凶手不是他 |
[02:22] | So he keeps digging | 然后他继续挖掘 |
[02:24] | all the way… | 一直挖 |
[02:30] | to his son’s real killer. | 挖到了杀害他儿子的真凶 |
[02:44] | Hey there. | 嘿 |
[02:45] | Did you hear the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[02:47] | About Matt? | 马特的新闻吗 |
[02:48] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[02:50] | I was right in the first place. He just skipped town. | 原来我一开始就猜对了 他只是离开小镇了 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:54] | Well, who’d you hear it from? | 谁告诉你的这个新闻 |
[02:56] | Uh… Kurt. | 科特 |
[02:59] | You talked to Kurt? | 你跟科特聊过啊 |
[03:01] | Yeah, it was late, so I had to get groceries | 对 那时已经很晚了 我只好跑去驼鹿溪的24小时超市 |
[03:03] | for Harrison at that 24-hour market in Moose Creek. | 给哈里森买点吃的 |
[03:07] | And on my way home, I saw Kurt coming out of The Tavern. | 回家路上 我看见科特从酒馆出来 |
[03:10] | He looked like he’d had one too many, | 看著像喝多了 |
[03:12] | so I gave him a ride home. He was celebrating. | 所以我就送他回家了 他好像在庆祝什么 |
[03:15] | Hey, Chief! | 队长 |
[03:17] | You were right all along. | 原来你一直都是对的 |
[03:20] | Um, I got to go. | 我先走了 |
[03:22] | I’ll talk to you later. I love you. | 一会儿再打给你 我爱你 |
[03:23] | Okay. Love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[03:32] | Morning, buddy. | 早啊 小家伙 |
[03:34] | – You want some breakfast? – I got it. | -想吃早餐吗 -我自己准备 |
[03:40] | Made the team. | 我入选摔跤队了 |
[03:42] | Coach Logan says I have to gain five pounds | 洛根教练说我得在第一场比赛前 |
[03:44] | before the first match. | 增重5磅 |
[03:47] | That’s great. You’re making friends. | 很好啊 你能交到朋友了 |
[03:49] | Eh. Most of the guys on the team are fuck-nuggets. | 嗯 队里大多数人都是傻冒儿 |
[03:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:57] | Your Aunt Deb used to say that. | 你黛比阿姨以前常这么说 |
[03:59] | Fuck-nuggets. | 傻冒儿 |
[04:00] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[04:03] | I wasn’t sure what you remembered. Like, if anything. | 不知道你还记不记得她了 记得多少 |
[04:06] | I don’t, much. Except for the swears. | 我没什么印象 除了那些脏话 |
[04:10] | But, yeah, she was fun. | 不过对 她挺搞笑的 |
[04:13] | Yes. She was. | 没错 她确实是 |
[04:21] | You want some of this? | 你想尝尝这个吗 |
[04:23] | I’d rather put out a campfire with my face. | 我还不如把脸埋篝火里 |
[04:27] | That was always one of my favorites. | 这句是我的最爱 |
[04:30] | You miss her? | 你很想她吗 |
[04:32] | Oh, she’s in my thoughts all the time. | 她在我脑中挥之不去 |
[04:39] | Got to go. | 上学去了 |
[04:45] | – Later, Dad. – See you. | -一会儿见 爸爸 -拜拜 |
[05:06] | Hey. | |
[05:08] | Ah. Matt always did keep us on our toes. | 马特著实让我们担心了好一场 |
[05:11] | Yeah, he really outdid himself this time, huh? | 嗯 这小子总胡闹 这次又刷新下限了 |
[05:14] | – Hey, Mr. Caldwell. – Hey. | 嗨 考德威尔先生 |
[05:16] | Oh. What a relief. | 我真是松了一口气 |
[05:17] | – Mm. – You can say that again. | 我完全同意 |
[05:19] | You know, I knew Matty would be all right, | 我早就知道马特不会有事的 |
[05:20] | he always is, but I got to tell you, | 他总能转危为安 但说实话哈 |
[05:21] | he had me worried this time. | 我这次可真为他捏了把汗 |
[05:22] | Yeah. Me, too. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 我也是 |
[05:26] | Oh, hey. Okay. | 嗨 好 |
[05:28] | And what time was this? | 几点打来的 |
[05:31] | Around ten. | 十点左右 |
[05:32] | And you said it was FaceTime, | 你说他给你打了视频电话 |
[05:33] | so did you see where he was? | 你看到他在哪里了吗 |
[05:35] | Looked like a hotel room. | 看起来像酒店房间 |
[05:38] | He said he was in New York City. | 他说他人在纽约 |
[05:42] | Did he look injured at all? | 他看著身上有伤吗 |
[05:44] | Injured? | 有伤吗 |
[05:45] | We found his blood in the woods. | 我们在树林里发现了他的血 |
[05:47] | Right. Right. Um… | 哦哦 对 |
[05:49] | I didn’t see any injury. No. | 我没看到任何伤 没有伤 |
[05:51] | Did he tell you what happened, | 他说他出什么事了吗 |
[05:54] | or who the other person was out there? Anything? | 另一个人是谁 还说别的事了吗 |
[05:57] | You know, I-I didn’t think to ask. | 我当时忘记问了 |
[05:59] | I mean, I was just very relieved | 我整个人如释重负 |
[06:01] | that my son was alive, you know? | 光顾著高兴 知道自己儿子还活著 你知道吗 |
[06:04] | What he put you through, | 他让你们找了他这么久 |
[06:06] | what… the whole… what he put the whole town through, | 让整个小镇为他兴师动众 |
[06:08] | it’s definitely not okay. | 这是不能接受的 |
[06:09] | No, it’s not. He owes me a call. | 肯定不行 他欠我一个电话 |
[06:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:14] | I’ve tried his cell a number of times. | 我已经打过好几次电话给他 |
[06:16] | It just goes straight to voice mail. | 都直接转语音信箱了 |
[06:17] | So if-if you could help me get ahold of him… | 如果你能帮我联系上他 |
[06:20] | Look, Chief, if this is about him killing that white deer | 听我说 队长 如果你们要追究 他杀在部落的领地 |
[06:23] | on tribal land, I will pay the fine. | 射杀白鹿的事 罚款我来付 |
[06:25] | You know I’m always good for it. | 你知道这是我的特长 |
[06:26] | I’m always cleaning up his messes. | 总是帮他擦屁股 |
[06:28] | It’s not my jurisdiction. | 但那边不属于我管辖 |
[06:29] | I just need help closing the missing person’s case | 我需要你帮忙 结掉这桩失踪人口案 |
[06:32] | and clearing up who assaulted whom in the woods. | 并且弄清在树林里 究竟谁袭击了谁 |
[06:35] | Okay, look, I didn’t want to have to get into this, | 好吧 我本来不想说这些的 |
[06:38] | but, uh, when I saw him on FaceTime, | 但我跟他打视频电话时 |
[06:41] | he looked like he was high on something, | 他看著像是嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[06:43] | like he hadn’t slept in days. | 看著像好几天没睡觉了 |
[06:45] | And he does this sometimes. He goes on benders. | 他有时会这样 会一连嗑药好几天 |
[06:47] | And I won’t hear from him for weeks, or even months. | 我好几周 好几个月都不会有他的消息 |
[06:51] | Well, you heard from him last night. | 他昨晚不是联系你了么 |
[06:52] | Yeah, ’cause he wanted money, which I wouldn’t give him. | 对 因为他来找我要钱 我没给他 |
[06:55] | I’ll try, but-but I’m not gonna promise anything. | 我会尽力帮你联系 但不保证有结果 |
[06:57] | He didn’t answer the ten phone calls I made before that, | 我之前打了10个电话之后又打了2个 |
[07:00] | or the two after. | 他一个都没接 |
[07:02] | Man, he acts like a teenager, | 他表现得跟个青少年一样 |
[07:04] | but he’s a, he’s a 30-year-old man, | 但他都30岁了 |
[07:06] | and at some point you got to let ’em go, right? | 你总得让他们自己去折腾的 对吧 |
[07:12] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[07:13] | She’s just out of this meeting now. | 她已经开完会了 |
[07:15] | Right. We can talk about it. Yeah, yeah. | 对 我们可以谈谈 我知道 |
[07:16] | But we should probably schedule it | 或许另安排一个时间 |
[07:17] | – at another… – Hi. | -更好 -嗨 |
[07:18] | Oh, oh, look, I-I’m sorry, I told her it was | 真抱歉 我已经跟她说了 |
[07:20] | inappropriate for her to visit me here, so… | 这个时间来这里找我不合适 |
[07:21] | Visit you? | 来找你 |
[07:24] | Well, you know, we-we… we’ve met once before. | 是这样的 我们 我们之前见了一面 |
[07:26] | We-we had a couple of drinks, and we slept together, | 一起喝了几杯 然后滚床单了 |
[07:28] | and he was amazing. Wow, that’s some, like, real | 他技术可好了 哇 这个看著 |
[07:31] | – Carrie from Homeland shit. – Uh… | 跟《国土安全》里凯莉搞的那个好像 |
[07:33] | Does it have anything to do with the case? | 这跟案子有关系吗 |
[07:34] | I know you’re a reporter. | 我知道你是个记者 |
[07:35] | I’m not a reporter. | 我不是记者 |
[07:37] | I’m a podcaster. Print is dead. | 我是一个播客主 纸媒已死 |
[07:39] | I have a real aversion to liars. | 骗子让我很反胃的 |
[07:40] | Oh, no, I wasn’t lying. | 不 我没撒谎 |
[07:42] | I said I was here to help with the search, and I was. | 我告诉你我是来帮忙搜救的 我确实帮忙了 |
[07:44] | And you’re doing a story about it. | 但你同时也在做节目 |
[07:45] | A rich, white, entitled cisgender guy | 一个有钱 顺性别的白人男子 |
[07:48] | illegally shoots a rare white buck | 在保留区土地上非法射杀了 |
[07:50] | on reservation land, and then up and disappears? | 一只罕见的白鹿后销声匿迹 |
[07:52] | Of course I am. Was that his dad you were talking to? | 我当然要做节目了 刚才那人是他爸爸吗 |
[07:55] | – Well, the story’s over, so… – Have you talked to Matt? | -这个案子已经结了 所以 -你跟马特谈过了吗 |
[07:57] | It’s weird, right? | 感觉很奇怪 不是吗 |
[07:59] | I mean, the guy evades law enforcement | 执法队和整个镇子心急如焚地 |
[08:01] | and a town full of concerned citizens. | 找了他很久都没找到 |
[08:03] | Finally pops his head up, | 结果他终于自己露面了 |
[08:04] | and he can’t even bother to answer his cell phone? | 却一个电话懒得接 |
[08:06] | – I’ve been trying him also. – Okay. You need to leave now. | -我也找了他好久呢 -请你马上离开 |
[08:08] | Do you think that he attacked someone in the woods? | 会不会是他在树林里袭击了什么人呢 |
[08:10] | Or do you think his dad is covering for him, | 还是你觉得 他爸爸出于一些 |
[08:11] | for some odd, strange… | 神秘的原因 在为他打掩护 |
[08:13] | If you don’t leave, I’m going to arrest you | 你如果继续逗留 我会以妨碍调查 |
[08:16] | for interfering with an investigation. | 拘捕你 |
[08:20] | Right. We don’t want that. | 行吧 不用弄得这么难看 |
[08:23] | Call me when you’re off. Mm. | 下班了给我打电话 |
[08:25] | Mm-hmm. | |
[08:31] | Okay. I-I… I just thought that… | 我 我就是以为 |
[08:33] | Run Matt’s credit cards. | 去查一下马特的信用卡 |
[08:34] | I did that a few days ago. There’s no hits. | 好几天之前就查过了 没什么线索 |
[08:37] | But you don’t buy what Molly said about… | 但你不相信莫莉刚说的 |
[08:38] | I don’t give a shit what Molly said. | 莫莉说了什么我才不在乎 |
[08:40] | But I do care about what Kurt said. | 我在乎的是科特说了什么 |
[08:42] | Matt is staying at a hotel in New York. | 马特住在纽约一家酒店里 |
[08:45] | Run his cards. | 去查他的信用卡 |
[09:04] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的混蛋 |
[09:06] | I get that he’s upset, | 我知道他很伤心 |
[09:07] | but why did he lie about his son being alive? | 可他为什么要撒谎说他儿子还活著呢 |
[10:00] | Hi-hi, and welcome to Merry Fucking Kill. | 嗨 欢迎收听该死的快乐杀手播客 |
[10:04] | I’m Molly Park, and do I have a doozy of an episode for you. | 我是莫莉·朴 接下来的一集精彩纷呈 |
[10:08] | Today, I’m doing the creepy-as-fuck | 今天的这一集 我们来探讨变态至极 |
[10:11] | and truly terrifying Trinity Killer. | 令人毛骨惊然的三一杀手 |
[10:15] | Spoiler alert, he didn’t kill in threes. | 剧透一下 他不是逢三杀人 |
[10:18] | He killed in fucking fours. | 而是杀了四个 |
[10:21] | Let’s talk about kill cycle Lady in the Water. | 我们来聊聊第一个杀人案 水中的女人 |
[10:25] | Trinity would find a young woman, break into her house, | 三一杀手会锁定一名年轻女子 闯入她家 |
[10:29] | and then slaughter her with a straight razor. | 用剃须刀将她杀害 |
[10:32] | He left them soaking in a pool of their own plasma. | 留著受害人泡在自己的血浆里 |
[10:38] | The police are finally hip to his M.O., but, of course, | 警方掌握了他的作案手法 但显而易见 |
[10:40] | they don’t get it together fast enough to stop him | 他们总是在他作案前 |
[10:42] | from one final cut. | 与他失之交臂 |
[10:45] | For this one, he goes rogue. | 而这一次 他玩得太凶残了 |
[10:47] | Still a woman, but this chick is a mother. | 虽然这个受害人很年轻 但已经当妈妈了 |
[10:50] | A gorgeous, girl-next-door beauty | 一个漂亮的邻家女孩 |
[10:53] | with a picture-perfect family. | 有一个完美的家庭 |
[10:56] | And this is the real fucked-up part. | 而最操蛋的部分在于 |
[10:58] | She has a young baby, | 她还有个小宝宝 |
[11:01] | who is in the fucking room when she dies, | 他妈妈死的时候 他就在房间里 |
[11:04] | crawling in a pool of his mother’s blood. | 在他母亲的血泊中爬行 |
[11:07] | How fucked-up is that kid now? Am I right? | 这对小孩子心里会造成多大阴影 对吧 |
[11:21] | -He’s usually very friendly. | 他一般都很亲人的 |
[11:23] | Maybe he can smell my goats. | 也许他闻到了我的山羊味 |
[11:25] | I think he’s just aggressive because he hates his name. | 他可能不喜欢自己的名字 所以攻击性才这么强 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. I’m new at this. | 说不好 养狗我是新手 |
[11:29] | Maybe I got to go empty the dog. Okay. I’ll be back. | 可能是该排便了 我马上回来 |
[11:32] | Come on, Garfield. | 走吧 加菲 |
[11:52] | Jim, did you get the alert? | 吉姆 你收到警报了吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 是啊 出什么事了 |
[11:54] | I’m getting to the scene now. | 我正在赶往现场 |
[11:56] | All I know is, there are multiple injuries, | 目前只知道有多人受伤 |
[11:58] | and Harrison is involved. | 哈里森也卷入其中 |
[12:21] | Stay back, please. | 请退后 |
[12:29] | – Jim. Jim! – Where’s my son? | -吉姆 吉姆 -我儿子呢 |
[12:32] | They’re working on him inside. This way. | 正在里面治疗 这边走 |
[12:39] | Harrison, are you okay? | 哈里森 你没事吧 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I’m okay, Dad. | 我没事 爸爸 |
[12:43] | Fortunately the stab wound isn’t very deep. | 还好没有刺伤太深 |
[12:45] | Who stabbed you? | 是谁刺伤的你 |
[12:47] | It’s-it’s… it’s not, it’s not that bad. | 不是 嗯 没那么 没有那么严重 |
[12:51] | Harrison, when Tess found you and Ethan, | 哈里森 苔丝找到你和伊森时 |
[12:53] | she said that you told her something about | 她说你嘴里念叨著 |
[12:56] | a planned school shooting. | 有预谋的校园枪击 |
[12:57] | Uh, yeah, that’s-that’s how this all started. | 对 这就是事情的起因 |
[13:01] | Uh, Ethan asked me to meet him backstage. | 伊森让我去后台见他 |
[13:04] | And-and then, um, when we were alone, he, | 然后 只剩我们两个人时 他 |
[13:08] | he told me he wanted to get revenge on all these kids | 他说 他想报复所有一直 |
[13:10] | that have been bullying him. | 欺负他的孩子 |
[13:13] | He was just gonna bring guns to school | 他打算把枪带到学校去 |
[13:16] | – and open fire. – Why did he tell you that? | -朝他们开枪 -为什么他要告诉你呢 |
[13:19] | He, um… | 因为他 |
[13:22] | Because he wanted me to do it with him. | 他打算让我跟他一起干 |
[13:24] | And what happened next? | 接下来发生了什么呢 |
[13:26] | I told him, I mean, I-I get it. | 我告诉他 我明白 |
[13:29] | I mean, feeling angry and-and feeling bullied. | 我明白他一直被人欺负 很生气 |
[13:33] | But I said, “There’s got to be some other way | 但我说 一定还有别的办法 |
[13:34] | we can handle it.” I tried to get him to come with me | 可以处理这事 我试图让他跟我一起 |
[13:36] | to talk to a teacher, or get him some help, you know? | 去告诉老师 找人帮他 |
[13:41] | But, um, that’s when he pulled a knife out of his backpack. | 但是他从背包里拿出来一把刀 |
[13:46] | He just came right at me and stabbed me. | 朝我冲过来然后给了我一刀 |
[13:55] | Logan, check the backpack. | 洛根 查一下背包 |
[13:58] | On it. | 好 |
[14:02] | And then what happened? | 然后发生什么了 |
[14:05] | Well, it, it all happened so fast. | 一切发生的都太快了 |
[14:07] | I mean, I-I just, I was really scared, | 我 我当时吓坏了 |
[14:09] | and I just, like, tackled him | 我就打回去 |
[14:11] | and the knife came out of his hands, and-and | 然后刀从他手里掉了出来 然后 |
[14:13] | I-I got to it first, then I-I was, | 我 我先捡到了刀 |
[14:15] | I was waving it in front of me, telling him to stop, | 我挥舞著刀 让他别再过来了 |
[14:17] | but he just kept charging at me, like he was crazy, you know? | 但是他像疯了一样朝我扑过来 |
[14:20] | And… And that’s, um, | 然后 |
[14:23] | that’s when I got his leg. | 然后我就刺到了他腿上 |
[14:24] | I-I think I… I think I cut him really bad. | 我 我 应该把他伤得挺重的 |
[14:26] | He was… he was bleeding so much, I could… I could see it | 他当时 当时在流血 流了很多血 我能看到 |
[14:29] | soaking through his jeans, and, um… | 血把他的牛仔裤都浸湿了 |
[14:32] | then he passed out. | 然后他就晕过去了 |
[14:36] | Is-is he… is he gonna die? | 他会 会 会死吗 |
[14:38] | I… I-I didn’t mean to hurt him like that, I swear. | 我我我 没想伤他 我发誓 |
[14:44] | I-I didn’t mean to hurt him like that, Dad. | 爸 我我 没想搞成这样 |
[14:47] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[14:50] | I think you need to take a look at this. | 你得过来看看这个 |
[14:57] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[15:03] | It’s a kill list. | 这是杀戮名单啊 |
[15:09] | Um… | |
[15:12] | Did Ethan talk to anyone else about this? | 伊森跟别人说过吗 |
[15:15] | Is there anyone else who could have been in on it with him? | 有没有可能还有人参与了他的计划 |
[15:20] | No. | 没有 |
[15:22] | I’m his only friend. | 我是他唯一的朋友 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:29] | Logan, you and I are going to Ethan’s house immediately. | 洛根 我们得立刻去趟伊森的家 |
[15:31] | We need to check on his parents. | 得去问问他父母 |
[15:33] | There may be weapons or explosives there. | 他家里可能有武器和爆炸物 |
[15:45] | Come in. | 进来 |
[15:51] | – Did you take your antibiotic? – Yeah. | -你吃抗生素了吗 -吃了 |
[15:55] | How’s it feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:03] | I’m pretty freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[16:05] | Oh. | |
[16:09] | I just keep… I keep replaying it. | 我一直 一直不停地回想 |
[16:12] | Ethan coming at me with that knife. | 伊森拿著刀朝我扑过来 |
[16:18] | You ever have a situation scare the shit out of you like that? | 你经历过这种吓人的事吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:32] | What do you do to deal? | 你怎么做的 |
[16:33] | I wrap bad guys | 我把那些坏人 |
[16:35] | in plastic and kill them. | 用塑料布裹起来然后弄死 |
[16:37] | I, um, guess I… | 我 我 |
[16:43] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[16:49] | Right. No, for sure. | 是啊 行吧 |
[16:51] | I mean, you can still talk about it more with me if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 随时可以跟我聊聊 |
[16:56] | No, I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[16:58] | Really. I’m fine. | 真的 |
[17:01] | – Okay. – I’m fine. | -好吧 -我没事了 |
[17:06] | – Good night. – Yeah. Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[17:18] | Aw. | |
[17:20] | Who’s the world’s greatest dad? | 谁是世界上最棒的父亲呢 |
[17:24] | That’s funny. That’s good, Deb. | 真搞笑 |
[17:26] | Man, to think, from the moment he was born, | 你想想 从他出生那刻起 |
[17:29] | you were worried that he would inherit your fucked-up genes. | 你就担心他可能会遗传了你的基因 |
[17:33] | But… | 但是 |
[17:35] | he’s emotional, he’s empathetic, personable, | 他很情绪化 有同理心 还很和蔼可亲 |
[17:39] | popular, heroic even. | 讨人喜欢 甚至有点英雄气概 |
[17:43] | And you’re so different. | 但你却如此不同 |
[17:45] | It’s gonna be impossible | 你是不可能 |
[17:46] | for you to have a relationship with your own son. | 跟自己的儿子建立亲密关系的 |
[18:16] | I can stay home with you today, if you want. | 如果你需要的话我今天可以留在家里陪你 |
[18:20] | I know school’s shut down. | 学校这两天反正也关了 |
[18:25] | No, it’s cool. Ow. | 不用 没事 |
[18:26] | I can just… I can hang here by myself. | 我可以 我自己能搞定 |
[18:33] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[18:37] | When Ethan came at you, you were… | 伊森朝你扑过来时 你 |
[18:39] | facing him, right? | 当时面对著他对吧 |
[18:42] | He suddenly charged at you? | 他突然朝你扑过来时 |
[18:44] | – What are you…? – That’s what you told Angela. | -你什么 -你是这么跟安吉拉说的对吧 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:48] | Did he knock you down first? | 他先把你打倒了吗 |
[18:49] | – I-I don’t remember. – Do you remember | -我 我不记得了 -你还记得 |
[18:51] | if he was holding the knife in his left or right hand? | 他是左手拿刀还是右手拿刀吗 |
[18:53] | No, I-I don’t remember which fucking hand. I was attacked. | 不 我 我不记得哪只手了 我当时被袭击了 |
[18:56] | It’s not every day that type | 又不是每天 |
[18:57] | – of shit happens to me. – I know. I… | -都会遇到这种事 -我知道 我 |
[18:59] | Well, then why are you interrogating me? | 那你为什么还审问我 |
[19:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:02] | It’s just my old forensic brain. | 我以前做法医的 职业病 |
[19:04] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你经历了很多 |
[19:06] | Just stabbed by my friend, is all. | 就是被朋友捅了一刀 如此而已 |
[19:13] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[19:16] | Outside to breathe some fresh, cold air. | 去外面呼吸点清新的冷空气 |
[19:20] | Is that all right, or do you have questions about that, too? | 没问题吧 连这个你也要管吗 |
[19:32] | What are you doing? | 你为什么这样 |
[19:35] | The stab wound doesn’t match the story he told Angela. | 他身上的伤跟他和安吉拉说的情况不符 |
[19:37] | Something’s off. | 有些不对头 |
[19:40] | You’re off. | 我看是你不对头吧 |
[19:42] | He’s normal. | 他很正常 |
[19:44] | Details get mixed up. | 细节记不清很正常 |
[19:47] | Normal people, you know, fuckers who aren’t mental cases, | 正常人 没有精神病的平常傻小子 |
[19:50] | they get rattled when crazy shit happens. | 遇到这种事肯定会不知所措 |
[19:55] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[19:58] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[20:01] | Nah, he wasn’t there when we arrived on scene. | 不 我们到犯罪现场时他不在 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I don’t know what happened there, but, uh… | 我不知道发生了什么 但是 |
[20:05] | Nah, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[20:06] | Yeah, you know, they said that we need to go back, so… | 他们说我们需要回去 所以 |
[20:15] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[20:23] | Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Williams. Um… | 威廉姆先生和太太 你们好 |
[20:28] | I-I just came to see how Ethan was doing. | 我 我来看看伊森怎么样了 |
[20:32] | He’s still very sedated. | 他还在麻醉 |
[20:35] | He lost so much blood, he could have died | 他失血过多 如果不是医护人员及时赶到 |
[20:37] | if the paramedics hadn’t gotten there as quickly as they did. | 他可能救不回来了 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:43] | I… I-I didn’t mean to, um… | 我 我我没想 |
[20:49] | E-Ethan’s, like, my only friend here. | 伊森是我唯一的朋友 |
[20:53] | He liked you, too. | 他也喜欢你 |
[20:55] | How-how are you doing? | 你 你怎么样 |
[20:57] | Oh, I’m… I’m okay. | 我 我没事 |
[21:00] | Um… maybe, uh, maybe when Ethan’s better | 也许 等伊森好点 |
[21:04] | – and comes home… – He isn’t coming home. | -回家后 -他回不了家了 |
[21:07] | Well, I thought that the-the surgery… | 我以为 手 手术 |
[21:09] | What do you think is going on here? | 你以为还能发生什么 |
[21:11] | Iron Lake isn’t our home anymore. | 我们不可能再待在艾恩湖了 |
[21:13] | We’ve been getting death threats. | 我们收到了死亡威胁 |
[21:15] | No one’s ever gonna buy anything from my store again. | 再也不会有人从我们家店里买东西了 |
[21:18] | We have to sell our house and leave. | 我们只能卖掉房子离开这里 |
[21:20] | And Ethan’s probably going to juvie. | 伊森有可能要进劳教所 |
[21:23] | – Why didn’t you come to us? – Beth, it’s not his fault. | -你为什么不过来找我们 -贝丝 不是他的错 |
[21:26] | If you had just told me, I could have helped. | 如果你告诉了我们 我本可以帮他的 |
[21:29] | God, it didn’t need to happen this way. | 见鬼 本来不用这样的 |
[21:33] | You should have come to us! | 你应该早点告诉我们的 |
[21:46] | Listen, | 听著 |
[21:48] | she’s obviously very upset. | 她有点激动 |
[21:50] | We both are. | 我们情绪都不好 |
[21:53] | You should know we appreciate what you did. | 我们感谢你的所作所为 |
[21:58] | It could’ve been a lot worse. | 否则后果会不堪设想 |
[22:02] | But we don’t ever want to see you again. | 但我们再也不想见到你了 |
[22:06] | You understand? | 你明白吧 |
[22:17] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[22:19] | How’s Harrison? | 哈里森怎么样了 |
[22:21] | Uh, he’s okay, all things considered. | 目前来看他没啥事 |
[22:24] | I heard the stab wound wasn’t too deep. | 我听说刺伤不太深 |
[22:26] | Yeah, you know about as much as I do, then. | 你知道的不比我少呢 |
[22:32] | Going to the police station to see | 来警局试图找出 |
[22:35] | if your son is lying about a stabbing he was in. | 你儿子在是不是在刺伤的事上说慌了 |
[22:37] | What page of the parenting handbook is that? | 真是个称职的好父母 |
[22:52] | Are you sure you want to look at that? | 你确定要看这些照片吗 |
[22:54] | I’m curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[23:01] | Jim, I’m a cop, | 吉姆 我是个警察 |
[23:03] | and I’m messed up knowing that Audrey was meant | 我听说奥黛丽可能成为伊森的受害者 |
[23:05] | to be a victim of Ethan’s. | 都吓坏了 |
[23:08] | But your son actually was attacked. | 而你儿子真正被他袭击了 |
[23:10] | I was meant to be a victim? | 他本来也打算伤害我的吗 |
[23:12] | Audz, I told you, you cannot be in here. | 奥黛丽 我跟你说了 你不能来这 |
[23:14] | – Don’t change the subject. – Audrey. | -别转移话题 -奥黛丽 |
[23:16] | I deserve to know if I was. | 我有权知道的 |
[23:20] | – Holy shit. – Audz, out. Out. | -天哪 -见鬼 |
[23:24] | – Now! – What about Jim? | -出去 -吉姆呢 |
[23:25] | – Why is he in here? – He should go, too. | -为什么他可以留下 -他也应该出去 |
[23:28] | I actually have some information that might be helpful. | 我可以给你提供些有用的信息 |
[23:31] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah, the weapons you found stashed in Ethan’s room, | 嗯 你在伊森房间里发现的武器 |
[23:36] | they’re from Fred’s. | 是弗雷德渔猎店卖的 |
[23:37] | I sold them to Ethan’s father a couple of months ago. | 我几个月前把它卖给了伊森的父亲 |
[23:44] | Along with that knife. | 还有那把刀 |
[24:03] | What is your problem? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[24:06] | The angle of the penetration of his wound, | 他伤口刺入的角度 |
[24:09] | the blood spatter. | 还有血液喷溅方式 |
[24:13] | Nothing matches his story. | 跟他讲述的故事都不相符 |
[24:15] | His story? | 他的故事 |
[24:16] | He was stabbed, non-fictitiously. | 他被人刺了一刀啊 这可不是虚构的 |
[24:19] | It doesn’t add up. | 跟现场对不上 |
[24:21] | Everything he said about Ethan turned out to be true. | 他说的伊森的一切都是真的 |
[24:22] | The kill list, the weapons. It all adds up. | 杀戮名单 武器 都对的上 |
[24:35] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[24:40] | You’re Ethan. I’m Harrison. Show me what happened. | 你是伊森 我是哈里森 给我演示一下事情怎么发生的 |
[24:46] | – Do it. – You are fucking crazy. | -来吧 -你真他妈疯了 |
[24:48] | – Harrison’s lying. – You can’t handle the fact | -哈里森撒谎了 -你就是没办法接受 |
[24:50] | that Harrison is a hero. | 哈里森是个英雄的事实 |
[24:52] | That was always your wet dream. | 那一直是你求之不得的梦想 |
[24:55] | -Yay! | 耶 |
[24:58] | And you can’t stand the fact that he’s living it, | 你接受不了哈里森成了英雄 |
[25:01] | because you are a jealous, | 因为你嫉妒他 |
[25:03] | -fucking pussy. | 你个软蛋 |
[25:08] | Blood doesn’t lie. | 血迹是不会撒谎的 |
[25:09] | The spatter doesn’t match. | 喷溅模式不对 |
[25:14] | How do we recreate these patterns? | 我们该如何再现当时的情况呢 |
[25:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:23] | This time we see if Harrison attacked Ethan first. | 这次我们来看看 是不是哈里森先袭击了伊森 |
[25:28] | What are you trying to do here? | 你到底想干什么 |
[25:31] | – Make sense of this. – No, you’re not. | -想弄明白怎么回事 -不 |
[25:33] | You’re trying to make him into a monster, like you. | 你只是想让他变成和你一样的怪物 |
[25:38] | ‘Cause that’s the only way you can feel like a real dad, right? | 因为只有这样 你才觉得自己是个真正的父亲 |
[25:42] | Is if he looks up to you and wants to be like you | 如果他崇拜你 希望能变成你 |
[25:45] | so you could have some sick-ass serial killer family. | 这样你就能拥有变态杀人狂之家了 |
[25:48] | He’s a good kid. He’s nothing like you. | 他是个好孩子 他跟你一点都不像 |
[25:53] | I am so sick of your bullshit. | 我受够了你的胡言乱语了 |
[26:03] | It matches. | 这才对 |
[26:05] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[26:07] | This is all in your head! You are creating this! | 都是你脑子里瞎想出来的 |
[26:22] | Ethan was the one trying to get away. | 是伊森想要逃走 |
[26:24] | No. | 不 |
[26:28] | Harrison attacked him from behind. | 哈里森从后面袭击了他 |
[26:31] | Then he stabbed himself to sell us on this story. | 然后他又给了自己一刀 为了让大家相信他 |
[26:37] | He planned the whole thing. | 他策划了这一切 |
[26:39] | Tell me that’s not what happened. | 你敢说不是这么回事吗 |
[26:42] | Why would Harrison slash Ethan first? | 为什么哈里森会先袭击伊森呢 |
[26:45] | He didn’t hate him. | 他又不恨他 |
[26:55] | He wanted to know what it felt like. | 他想知道这种感觉是什么样的 |
[27:04] | It’s almost like he fit the Code. | 就好像想试试水 |
[27:22] | Smells good. | 好香啊 |
[27:41] | He even eats like me. | 他吃东西也跟我一样 |
[27:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:50] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[27:52] | Lot less pain, actually. | 不那么疼了 |
[27:54] | I know school’s back on, but they’d understand | 我知道学校又开了 但如果你再请一天假 |
[27:56] | if you stayed home another day. | 应该也没问题吧 |
[27:59] | I want to get back into a routine. | 我想回归正常生活了 理解 |
[28:03] | I totally get that. | 完全理解 |
[28:06] | So did you notice anything going on with Ethan | 在那事发生之前 |
[28:09] | before that day? | 你注意到伊森有什么不同吗 |
[28:14] | I didn’t know anything until Ethan got me alone at school. | 伊森把我单独留在学校之前我什么都没注意到 |
[28:29] | – Kurt, what’s going on? – Hey, Jim. | -科特 有事吗 -嘿 吉姆 |
[28:32] | Well, I just thought I’d bring Iron Lake’s own hero | 我只是想对艾恩湖的英雄 |
[28:35] | -a little show of appreciation. | 表达一点敬意 |
[28:37] | – Oh. – How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:39] | He’s a little rattled, as you can imagine, | 有点不知所措 你应该能想象的到 |
[28:43] | but I can take it in to him. | 我会交给他的 |
[28:45] | Was kind of hoping to shake his hand, | 我想能跟他握个手 |
[28:47] | thank him personally, you know? | 亲自感谢他 |
[28:50] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -嗯 |
[28:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[28:54] | Hey! | |
[28:56] | There he is. Hey, stud. | 在这呢 嘿 小伙子 |
[28:59] | I, uh, got you a little something | 我 给你拿了点的东西过来 |
[29:02] | -for keeping our town safe. | 感谢你保卫小镇安全 |
[29:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | – Just, yeah, go ahead, open it. – Oh. | 打开吧 |
[29:08] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[29:12] | – Oh. – Huh? | |
[29:14] | Holy shit. A… | 老天 一架 |
[29:16] | A drone. | 一架无人机 |
[29:18] | This is really cool. | 这太酷了 |
[29:20] | Thank you, Mr. Caldwell. | 谢谢你 考德威尔先生 |
[29:22] | Oh, just call me Kurt. | 叫我科特就好 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:26] | Well, I, um, I should… I should go. | 那我 我得走了 |
[29:28] | Thanks again, Kurt. | 谢谢你 科特 |
[29:30] | Yeah. No, well, thank you. Thank you, son. | 没事 谢谢你才是 小伙子 |
[29:49] | Ah, boy, must be nice. | 天 这感觉肯定很棒 |
[29:51] | Hmm? | |
[29:52] | Having a hero for a son. | 自己儿子是英雄 |
[29:55] | Ah. | |
[29:56] | Yeah, my Matt, he’s… he’s the opposite. | 我的马特 他 完全相反 |
[30:00] | Well, he seems like a fun person to be around. | 感觉有他在身边应该挺有意思的 |
[30:02] | Ah, no, he’s a fuckup. | 不 他一团糟 |
[30:05] | Wish I’d done something about it | 真希望我能在他 |
[30:06] | when he first started fucking up. | 一开始搞砸的时候做点什么 |
[30:08] | Kept thinking he’d grow out of it. | 我一直以为他可以成长起来 |
[30:09] | But there was a darkness in him, | 但他内心有一块黑暗之处 |
[30:11] | – and you knew it. – Yeah, but I just kept | -你也清楚 -但我只是一直 |
[30:13] | helping him get out of trouble. | 帮他解决问题 |
[30:18] | But it’s not really Matt’s fault, you know? | 但这不是马特的错 你懂吧 |
[30:22] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[30:24] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:25] | Well… the truth is, | 事实就是 |
[30:28] | I just raised a terrible kid. | 我养了个很糟糕的孩子 |
[30:31] | I mean, my Matt’s much more like Ethan than he is Harrison. | 我儿子马特更像伊森而不是哈里森 |
[30:35] | – No. – No, he’s worse. | -不 -不 他更糟糕 |
[30:37] | I-I mean, Ethan might have wanted to kill people, | 伊森可能是想杀人 |
[30:39] | but Matt actually did. | 但马特确实杀了人 |
[30:40] | Hey, he didn’t mean to crash that boat. | 他不是故意撞毁船只的 |
[30:42] | He didn’t crash it. | 他没有撞毁船只 |
[30:44] | He wasn’t driving. | 不是他开的船 |
[30:46] | No, I know. I meant it the same way you did. | 我知道 我就是这个意思 |
[30:49] | How do you even know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:52] | My girlfriend’s the chief of police. | 我女朋友是警局队长 |
[30:54] | And not to throw anyone under the bus, | 我不是想出卖谁 |
[30:57] | but Esther’s a bit of a gossip. | 但埃斯特也挺八卦的 |
[31:00] | Mm-hmm. | |
[31:03] | So what did Esther and your girlfriend say | 所以埃斯特和你女朋友 |
[31:05] | about the boat accident? | 是怎么说船只意外的 |
[31:07] | That Matt wasn’t driving, | 马特不是开船的 |
[31:09] | and that teenagers do stupid things. | 还有就是青少年会做蠢事 |
[31:12] | He wasn’t a teenager. | 他不是青少年了 |
[31:14] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道 |
[31:15] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[31:18] | Look, Kurt, you can’t carry around this guilt. | 科特 你不能时时刻刻背负著罪恶感 |
[31:21] | Kids are born the way they are. | 孩子们生来怎样就是怎样 |
[31:24] | I wasn’t in Harrison’s life for the last ten years. | 过去十年 我都没有在哈里森身边 |
[31:27] | Look how he turned out. | 看看他现在 |
[31:33] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[31:35] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[31:39] | But you’ll see. | 但再看吧 |
[31:41] | You know, if Harrison ever does anything wrong, | 要是哈里森做了错事 |
[31:42] | it is hard not to feel responsible for it. | 很难不觉得自己要负责 |
[31:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:55] | The guy’s fishing, and I just nibbled. | 那家伙在钓鱼 而我咬了钩 |
[32:04] | – Hey. – So, | -嗨 -所以 |
[32:06] | I just wanted to formally let you know | 我就是想正式通知你 |
[32:07] | that we’re not bringing any charges | 我们不会因为他捅伊森的事 |
[32:09] | against Harrison for stabbing Ethan. | 起诉哈里森 |
[32:11] | It’s been ruled an act of self-defense, | 被判定为正当防卫了 |
[32:13] | no matter what Ethan tried to claim. | 不管伊森是怎么说的 |
[32:16] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[32:18] | He swears he never stabbed Harrison. | 他发誓他从未想捅哈里森 |
[32:21] | Well, how does he explain…? | 那他是怎么解释 |
[32:23] | He said that Harrison just suddenly slashed him. | 他说哈里森突然划伤了他 |
[32:26] | And that’s the last thing he remembers. | 这就是他最后记得的了 |
[32:30] | You know, I try to have some compassion for him. | 我是想同情他的 |
[32:34] | He’s clearly a troubled kid. | 他显然是个问题儿童 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:39] | So, we’re moving forward with our case against Ethan. | 所以我们会继续起诉伊森 |
[32:43] | And I don’t know if you want me | 我不知道你要不要我 |
[32:44] | to put you in touch with a lawyer, | 帮你联系律师 |
[32:46] | if you want to look into a civil case, or… | 要不要提起民事诉讼 或者 |
[32:48] | No, he and his family are going through enough. | 不了 他和他的家人要承担的够多了 |
[32:50] | Wow. If I were in your position, | 如果我是你 |
[32:53] | I don’t know if I could be so compassionate. | 不知道能不能像你这样有同情心 |
[32:55] | You’re a good person, Jim. | 你是个好人 吉姆 |
[32:59] | -Take it. | 接吧 |
[33:00] | I’ll call you later? | 我回头打给你 |
[33:01] | Okay. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[33:03] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:09] | Chief Bishop. | 我是毕夏普警长 |
[33:13] | Ethan’s telling the truth. | 伊森说的是真的 |
[33:15] | This wound wasn’t made by a hunting knife. | 这个伤口不是猎刀造成的 |
[33:20] | Harrison brought his own weapon to school that day. | 哈里森那天自己也带了武器去学校 |
[33:23] | Hey. I heard your son was amazing. | 嗨 我听说你儿子很优秀 |
[33:30] | Gonna call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[33:32] | Just wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[33:33] | I come with a peace offering. | 我是来和解的 |
[33:41] | I’m not drinking, Molly. | 我不喝酒 莫莉 |
[33:43] | Well, there’s no point in sticking around. | 我留下来也没意义 |
[33:44] | I’ve alienated the one person | 我已经找到了特定的人 |
[33:46] | that I needed to tell this story. | 来完成我的故事 |
[33:47] | -Can I get that in writing? | 能写下来吗 |
[33:55] | Consider this… my goodbye present. | 把这个当成是我的告别礼物吧 |
[34:00] | Faith Darwas. Three days ago, | 费斯·达沃斯 三天前 |
[34:02] | outside of a Dollar Store in Tulsa. | 在塔尔萨的一家一元店门口 |
[34:06] | I googled a few of your, uh, names on this Carrie board here. | 我在网上搜了你们的几个名字 |
[34:10] | Which, by the way, is not a jab. | 顺带一提 不是打预防针 |
[34:12] | I mean, that it’s crazy thorough, | 虽然这整件事都挺疯狂的 |
[34:13] | which is how people describe my work. | 大家都是这么形容我的工作的 |
[34:16] | How did you get this? | 你是怎么拿到这个的 |
[34:18] | I posted their pics on my Merry Fucking Kill Insta-feed. | 我把他们的照片发到了我的INS上 |
[34:21] | You’d be surprised what 800,000 amateur sleuths | 你会很惊讶80万业余侦探 |
[34:23] | can dig up in a matter of hours. | 几个小时内能发现什么的 |
[34:28] | I also got her last three addresses | 我还搞到了她最近用过的三个地址 |
[34:29] | and a cell phone number. | 和电话号码 |
[34:31] | – You talked to her? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -你和她聊过了吗 -对 |
[34:34] | She goes by Lauren now. | 她现在叫劳伦了 |
[34:35] | She left because her mom was a pill-popper | 她离开是因为她妈是个瘾君子 |
[34:37] | with a rotating door of shitty boyfriends. | 还天天换男朋友 |
[34:40] | She’s doing a lot better now. | 她现在好多了 |
[34:42] | So she was just another runaway. | 所以她只是离家出走了 |
[34:44] | Just like everybody said. | 像大家说的一样 |
[34:48] | She is alive. That’s a good thing. | 她还活著 这是好事 |
[34:51] | Well, yeah, of course. It’s just… | 对 没错 只是 |
[34:54] | Um… | |
[34:57] | Maybe I am fucking crazy. | 或许我确实是疯了 |
[34:59] | Look, I pretty much traffic in crazy, | 听著 我见过很多疯子 |
[35:02] | and you are most definitely not. | 你绝对不是 |
[35:05] | I posted these ones, as well. | 这几个我也发了 |
[35:09] | Nothing. Not one sighting. | 但毫无发现 没有人见过他们 |
[35:12] | Not even a psychic claiming to feel their aura in New Mexico, | 没有任何灵媒跑过来说在新墨西哥感觉到过他们的气场 |
[35:15] | and I usually get at least three of those. | 一般这种会有很多的 |
[35:17] | So whoever these women are, | 所以不管这几个女人是干什么的 |
[35:19] | they are most definitely missing. | 她们肯定失踪了 |
[35:21] | And no one is looking for them, except for you. | 还没有人在找她们 除了你 |
[35:25] | Let me in on your theory. | 让我听听你的想法 |
[35:27] | ‘Cause I know you got one. | 我知道你有思路了 |
[35:37] | When I was in high school, my best friend disappeared. | 我高中的时候 我最好的朋友失踪了 |
[35:41] | Iris. | 艾瑞丝 |
[35:42] | Everyone said she ran away. | 所有人都说她离家出走了 |
[35:45] | No one looked for her. | 没有人找过她 |
[35:46] | It stuck with you. | 你心里堵著这件事 |
[35:49] | So, when I became a cop, I promised myself | 所以 我成为警察的时候 我向自己发誓 |
[35:51] | that I’d be different. | 我会做得不一样 |
[35:54] | I got a reputation as being the cop who would listen. | 大家都觉得我是个善于倾听的警察 |
[35:57] | I started collecting these women’s stories. | 我开始收集这些女人的故事 |
[35:59] | Poor, from troubled homes. | 可怜人 麻烦的家庭 |
[36:01] | Some of them Native. | 有一些是原住民 |
[36:02] | Everyone assumes they just moved on. | 所有人都只假设她们向前看了 |
[36:08] | But I know in my gut something terrible is happening to them. | 但我的直觉告诉我 她们出大事了 |
[36:15] | I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不想听到这些 |
[36:18] | but I think we should form an alliance. | 但我觉得我们应该结盟 |
[36:22] | I mean, what if I followed the story | 我负责跟踪报道 |
[36:24] | while you investigate, from a close proximity? | 你可以从一个更近的角度调查 |
[36:27] | I mean, you said it yourself. You need resources. | 你自己说过的 你需要资源 |
[36:29] | And I’ve got an army of armchair detectives. | 我有一堆坐扶手椅侦探 |
[36:31] | I-I thought you wanted to do the Matt Caldwell story. | 我以为你是想报道马特·考德威尔的故事 |
[36:35] | Well, you know, every great podcast starts about one thing | 所有优秀的播客都是从一件事开始 |
[36:37] | and then ends up somewhere completely unexpected. | 然后查到预想之外的其他事情 |
[36:47] | If you want to help me shed light on these women, | 如果你想帮我查这些女人的事 |
[36:49] | I’ll take it. | 没问题 |
[36:51] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:55] | I know this is gonna take a while, | 我知道这需要一点时间 |
[36:58] | but I need you to run me through everything you have. | 但我需要你给我讲一遍你查到的所有事情 |
[37:08] | Okay. Now I’m ready. | 好了 现在我准备好了 |
[37:21] | Uh, yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:24] | Mr. Caldwell, sorry to bother you, | 考德威尔先生 抱歉打扰了 |
[37:26] | but a few customers have mentioned | 但是有几位客人找我们说 |
[37:28] | – the girl camped out in our… – Uh, I’ll take care of it. | -那个驻营在我们… -我会处理的 |
[37:30] | – Really? I don’t mind. – I got it. | -真的吗 我可以 -我来吧 |
[37:32] | Thanks, Susan. | 谢了 苏珊 |
[37:45] | Hi, Kurt. Just checking | 嗨 科特 就是想问问 |
[37:47] | to see if you’ve heard from Matt. | 马特有没有联系过你 |
[37:49] | I have a couple of questions that I need to ask, so… | 我有几个问题要问 所以 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | Hey, uh, Chloe, right? | 克洛伊 是吧 |
[38:20] | Yeah. Look, I-I know I said I was gonna use that money | 听著 我知道我说过 会用你给我的钱 |
[38:23] | you gave me to get bus fare to my mom’s, | 买去我妈那里的车票 |
[38:25] | but I, I was really hungry | 但我真的很饿 |
[38:28] | and-and I needed to buy a new coat, | 而且我需要买新的大衣 |
[38:29] | ’cause it’s cold as hell out there, | 因为外面冷得要死 |
[38:31] | – and I just… – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -我就… -没事 没事 |
[38:34] | If you spot me another 80, | 如果你再给我80块 |
[38:38] | I will get that bus fare. | 我就去买车票 |
[38:40] | I swear, just-just give me your address, and I’ll… | 我发誓 把你地址给我 我 |
[38:41] | and I’ll send it back to you as soon as I get to my mom’s. | 一到我妈那里 就还钱给你 |
[38:44] | I can’t keep giving you money, sweetheart. | 我不能一直给你钱 宝贝 |
[38:52] | You know what I can give you? | 但你知道我可以给你什么吗 |
[38:54] | A job. | 一份工作 |
[38:57] | Waitress at the diner. | 在这里当服务员 |
[38:59] | Make your own money. What do you say? | 自己赚钱 你说呢 |
[39:04] | The thing is, I’m… I’m not staying. | 问题是 我 我不会留下的 |
[39:08] | I just need bus fare. | 我就是需要车票而已 |
[39:10] | -Can you just | 你能不能 |
[39:13] | help me with that? | 帮帮我 |
[39:17] | Coach Logan, or should I say Sergeant Logan, | 洛根教练 或者说洛根警长 |
[39:21] | who is here with us today in his official capacity | 今天来到这里执行公务 他需要和你们聊聊 |
[39:23] | to talk to you because you were on Ethan’s list. Listen up. | 因为你们在伊森的名单上 听好了 |
[39:33] | Hey, everyone. | 各位好 |
[39:34] | -What’s up, Coach? | 怎么了 教练 |
[39:36] | Okay, okay, settle down. | 行了 安静一点 |
[39:39] | Um… first of all, | 首先 |
[39:43] | I want to say how proud I am of how you all handled yourselves | 我想说的是 面对著这种我希望你们不必经历的 |
[39:46] | during a situation I obviously wish | 恐怖状况 你们都处理得 |
[39:49] | you’d never had to experience. | 非常好 |
[39:59] | You acted with… maturity | 你们很成熟 |
[40:03] | and courage. | 很勇敢 |
[40:05] | Uh, but please be understanding of yourselves, | 但是请你们理解 你们自己 |
[40:08] | or-or any of your friends | 或者你们的朋友 |
[40:10] | who are going through a tough time in the aftermath. | 因为那件事受到了不好的影响 |
[40:14] | Counseling is being offered to each of you. | 我们会为你们所有人提供心理咨询 |
[40:17] | It’s a scary thing | 像那样被针对 |
[40:21] | to be targeted like that. | 是很恐怖的 |
[40:23] | It’s good to talk about it, how you feel. | 聊聊自己的感受会比较好 |
[40:29] | Uh, I’d like to open this up to anyone | 现在 如果有任何担心 |
[40:31] | who’d like to share their concerns or… | 或者想问问题的 |
[40:32] | or ask me any questions. | 都可以说 |
[40:36] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[40:38] | Uh, yeah, I just want to give a shout-out to Harrison | 我就是想对哈里森说一句 |
[40:41] | for saving all our asses. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[40:49] | Um, yeah, I-I think I speak for all of us | 对 我觉得 我可以代表所有人说 |
[40:53] | when I say how grateful we are | 我们很幸运 |
[40:55] | that you’re a part of our community. | 这个社区有你 |
[40:57] | Speech! Speech! | 讲话 |
[41:00] | Speech! Speech! Speech! | 讲话 讲话 讲话 |
[41:01] | Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! | 讲话 讲话 讲话 |
[41:03] | All right, but if he doesn’t want to talk, it’s okay. | 好了 但如果他不想说 也没有关系 |
[41:08] | I mean, I don’t really know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[41:10] | Um, I’m glad no one got hurt. | 我很高兴没人受伤 |
[41:14] | -Except Ethan. | 除了伊森 |
[41:19] | You-you know, personally, | 个人来说 |
[41:21] | I don’t really hold anything against Ethan. | 我对伊森没有什么意见 |
[41:25] | I mean, yeah, he, uh, he planned to do something terrible. | 他确实是计划做坏事 |
[41:29] | And he ended up stabbing me, | 他最后也确实捅了我 |
[41:32] | but, uh, | 但 |
[41:35] | you guys picked on him for years. | 你们针对了他好多年 |
[41:40] | You-you beat him up, made fun of him. | 你们打他 开他玩笑 |
[41:44] | You kind of made his life hell, you know? | 让他的生活如同地狱 |
[41:46] | And I guess it’s like, yeah, | 我觉得 没错 |
[41:47] | yeah, we’re all victims, or whatever. | 我们都是受害者 算是吧 |
[41:50] | And I know everyone’s saying that Ethan was a-a-a psycho | 我知道大家都在说伊森是个变态 |
[41:53] | or a-a monster or something, | 或者是恶魔之类的 |
[41:57] | but he was definitely also a victim. | 但他绝对也是一个受害者 |
[42:02] | So… | 所以 |
[42:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:08] | I guess we all have two sides to us. | 我想人都有两面吧 |
[42:11] | Maybe we’re a little bit hero and a little bit, | 或许我们都是一部分英雄 也是一部分 |
[42:15] | I-I don’t know, monster. | 恶魔吧 |
[42:19] | It’s all about which side wins out in the end. | 最后总是在于 哪一边胜出 |
[43:11] | Trinity used a straight razor | 三一杀手用刮胡刀 |
[43:13] | -to kill his mother. | 杀了他母亲 |
[43:17] | He was born in blood, just like you. | 他出生即沾血 就像你一样 |
[43:22] | He has my Dark Passenger. | 他继承了我的黑暗基因 |