时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on New Blood… | |
[00:05] | Harrison! Harrison! | 哈里森 哈里森 |
[00:08] | intriguing, dramatic music | |
[00:12] | You’re gonna start seeing a therapist. Besides therapy, | 你得参加心理治疗 治疗之外 |
[00:15] | home and school. You got that? | 你只能去两个地方 家和学校 明白么 |
[00:18] | The day after that, we will canvass the caves. | 我们后天去搜查那些洞穴 |
[00:19] | We will not stop | 不找到你儿子 |
[00:20] | until we find your son. | 决不罢休 |
[00:22] | The caves? You think he’s that far out? | 你觉得他能跑到山洞那么远 |
[00:23] | There he is. Matt Caldwell. | 就是他 马特·考德威尔 |
[00:25] | Who the fuck was that? | 这他妈是谁啊 |
[00:27] | Why would Kurt lie? | 科特为什么要撒谎呢 |
[00:29] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[00:32] | The rest of this town thinks I’m a fucking hero, | 其他镇上的人都把我当英雄 |
[00:34] | and my own dad thinks I’m what? | 而我在亲爸眼里是什么 |
[00:36] | Now, in those moments, | 那时候 |
[00:37] | when all you see is red… | 你满眼都是血腥 |
[00:39] | A liar? An animal? | 一只满嘴谎言的禽兽么 |
[00:42] | …go and do something kind | 做点好事 |
[00:43] | for the person that’s pissing you off. | 给那个惹你生气的人 |
[00:45] | When’s the first time you felt that? | 你是什么时候开始有这种感觉的 |
[00:47] | The feeling that something is off. | 觉得一切都很蹊跷 |
[00:49] | My best friend disappeared. | 我最好的朋友失踪了 |
[00:51] | Oh, by the way. | 顺便说下 |
[00:53] | Coach Logan said I made the wrestling team. | 洛根教练说我入选摔跤队了 |
[00:55] | He said his dad’s name isn’t Jim Lindsay. | 他说他爸爸叫吉姆·林赛 |
[01:09] | “The Keeper” by Chris Cornell | |
[01:11] | I come from far away | 我远道而来 |
[01:13] | My boots don’t know this ground | 我靴子对这片土地很陌生 |
[01:16] | But they know it’s real | 但脚踏真实 |
[01:21] | It doesn’t take too long | 用不了很久 |
[01:24] | For this road to become | 为这条路会 |
[01:26] | A battlefield | 变成战场 |
[01:31] | And before I let | 在另一团火 |
[01:34] | One more fire go out | 熄灭之前 |
[01:37] | Understand that I won’t give | 请明白 我不会 |
[01:40] | One inch of ground | 让出你我脚下的 |
[01:42] | From beneath yours and my feet | 任何一寸土地 |
[01:54] | -Oh! | |
[01:56] | I may not be the keeper | 我可能不是 |
[01:58] | Of the flame | 火焰的守护者 |
[02:03] | But I am the keeper… | 但我还是守护著 |
[02:07] | I used to do the same thing | 我小时候办了错事 |
[02:09] | after royally fucking up as a kid. | 也会这么做 |
[02:11] | Anything to get on Dad’s good side again. | 竭尽所能讨爸爸欢心 |
[02:13] | I’m not angry about Harrison’s OD. | 我并不生哈里森的气 虽然他嗑药过量了 |
[02:15] | Just worried. | 我只是很担心 |
[02:19] | You think therapy was the right call? | 你觉得心理治疗室正确的选择吗 |
[02:22] | Few more sessions, | 再多参加几次治疗 |
[02:23] | he’ll be bringing you breakfast in bed. | 他都会把早餐给你端床上的 |
[02:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[02:31] | You’re doing the right thing. Not like Harry did. | 你做得对 你跟哈里不一样 |
[02:40] | Let him show it | 让他自己 |
[02:42] | to you on his own. | 表现给你看 |
[02:46] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[02:47] | Well, maybe it’s not as dire as you think. | 也许没你想象中那么可怕 |
[02:50] | My son working for the father of my last victim? | 我儿子的老板 是我上一个受害人的爸爸 |
[02:52] | Seems pretty dire. | 反正挺可怕的 |
[02:54] | And that’s the fucking problem, right? | 所以你知道自己的问题了 对吗 |
[02:56] | No one can live with a motherfucking psycho | 没人能跟一个沉迷于谋杀的 |
[02:58] | -who’s addicted to murder. | 疯子住在一起 |
[03:01] | It’s cold as hell out there. | 外面嘎嘎冷 不过我得承认 |
[03:04] | You got to admit, though, it’s-it’s pretty sweet | |
[03:06] | having a forest for a backyard. | 后院是一大片森林还是挺幸福的 |
[03:09] | I appreciate you doing the chores. | 谢谢你主动承担家务 |
[03:12] | I got some good advice yesterday. | 有人昨天给了我条好建议 |
[03:14] | Figured I’d try it out. | 我想实践下 |
[03:15] | A-And I know I’ve been a little… | 我知道 自从我来了后 |
[03:18] | negative since I got here, | 态度一直有点消极 |
[03:20] | but I-I really do appreciate everything. | 可我还是很感激你给我的一切 |
[03:24] | Giving me a place to stay… | 给我一个安身之所 |
[03:28] | Sticking out of your bag. | 这是你包里漏出来的 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:32] | Uh, I was gonna tell you. | 我正准备告诉你 |
[03:35] | Uh, I n-need your signature on it, actually. | 我需要你在上面签名 |
[03:39] | You know, if this is about extra money, | 你要是想赚零花钱 |
[03:42] | -I could pay you for the chores. – No, that’s not it. I… | -可以通过做家务来赚 -不是这个原因 我 |
[03:45] | could use a little independence. | 我想更独立一点 |
[03:48] | I ran into Kurt. He told me | 我撞见了科特 他告诉我 |
[03:50] | he needed someone to do odd jobs. | 他正好需要人帮工 |
[03:52] | Just washing trucks. It’s nothing major. | 就是洗洗卡车之类的 不难也不复杂 |
[03:54] | I’m not sure a truck stop’s | 你确定要在卡车站 |
[03:55] | the best place for your first job. | 开始你的第一份工作的吗 |
[03:58] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[03:59] | Well, it might not be that safe. | 可能不太安全 |
[04:01] | I spent a lot of time at truck stops on my way here. | 我来这里的路上 经常在卡车站逗留 |
[04:04] | You know, when I was searching for you. | 一路找你过来 |
[04:06] | I never had a problem I couldn’t handle. | 也没遇到什么棘手的状况 |
[04:09] | Yeah. I don’t know. I don’t always get | 嗯 不好说 我对科特·考德威尔 |
[04:11] | the best feeling from Kurt Caldwell. | 从没什么好感 |
[04:14] | Kurt? | 科特吗 |
[04:17] | Well, maybe I know him better than you. | 也许我比你更了解他吧 |
[04:21] | A-Are you gonna sign this or not? | 你要帮我签吗 |
[04:23] | Sorry. We’ll work something else out. | 抱歉 咱们再想想别的办法吧 |
[04:25] | Maybe you can pick up a weekend shift at Fred’s. | 或许你周末可以去弗雷德店里打工 |
[04:27] | Y-You abandoned me, | 你当初抛弃了我 |
[04:29] | and now you get to make all my decisions? | 现在却想事事为我做决定 |
[04:36] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[04:38] | I didn’t go to therapy last night. | 我昨晚没去看心理医生 |
[04:41] | I talked to Kurt. He’s the one who convinced me | 我跟科特聊天了 是他开导我 |
[04:43] | to do your stupid fucking chores. | 帮你做那些破家务的 |
[04:45] | You should be thanking him. | 你还得感谢他呢 |
[04:46] | I’m taking the job. | 这份工作我接了 |
[04:49] | -[Dexter] Why is Kurt Caldwell | 为什么科特·考德威尔 |
[04:51] | suddenly so interested | 突然对我儿子 |
[04:52] | -in my son? | 如此感兴趣了 |
[04:54] | ominous, dramatic music | |
[05:29] | Fucking waste. | 都他妈的浪费了 |
[05:34] | All this aggravation ain’t satisfactionin’ me | 这些事让我很不满 |
[05:38] | A little more bite and a little less bark | 少一点指责 少一点大闹 |
[05:41] | A little less fight and a little more spark | 少一点争吵 多一点火花 |
[05:43] | Close your mouth and open up your heart | 闭上嘴 敞开心扉 |
[05:44] | And, baby, satisfy me, satisfy me | 宝贝 满足我吧 |
[06:03] | License and registration. | 驾照和登记证 |
[06:06] | Yes, Mistress. Officer. Sorry. Uh… | 遵命 小姐 警官 抱歉 |
[06:09] | -Not that one. | 不是那个 |
[06:16] | The one for Dexter Morgan. | 是德克斯特·摩根的驾照 |
[06:18] | tense, dramatic music | |
[06:24] | Drive directly to the station. | 你直接开到警局吧 |
[06:27] | I’ll follow to make sure you don’t get lost. | 我在后面跟著 以防你迷路 |
[06:55] | Whatever you did, hon, just say sorry. | 不管你干了啥 亲 道歉就对了 |
[07:00] | Welcome to the club, man. | 欢迎加入单身俱乐部兄弟 |
[07:01] | I got a Spotify breakup playlist for later. | 我给你准备了网易云的分手歌单 |
[07:30] | Technically, faking your death isn’t a crime. | 严格说来 伪造自己的死亡不算犯罪 |
[07:32] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是重点 |
[07:36] | You’ve been lying to me since the first day we met. | 从我们第一天认识 你就一直在骗我 |
[07:39] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[07:41] | What the hell is it about, then? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[07:43] | What, are you running from something? | 你在逃避什么吗 |
[07:45] | I was running. | 我是在逃避 |
[07:50] | Running from death. | 逃避死亡 |
[07:53] | From all the killing. | 逃避所有的追杀 |
[07:57] | My wife, Rita– | 我的妻子丽塔 |
[08:00] | Harrison’s mother– | 也就是哈里森的妈妈 |
[08:02] | was murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[08:06] | And then my sister, | 然后我妹妹 |
[08:09] | Deb. | 黛比 |
[08:12] | The closest person to me in the world. | 这个世界上我最亲近的人 |
[08:18] | And it was all just… | 这一切都 |
[08:21] | …too much. | 太难承受了 |
[08:28] | Look, I know you understand what grief does to you. | 我知道 你了解失去亲人的滋味 |
[08:32] | With your husband and Iris. | 你失去了丈夫 还有艾瑞斯 |
[08:34] | But you’re stronger than I am. | 但你比我坚强 |
[08:38] | I couldn’t go back to homicide | 我无法重回凶杀组工作 |
[08:40] | with all the blood and violence and… | 每天面对著那些血腥和暴力 |
[08:43] | hopelessness. | 还有绝望 |
[08:46] | I couldn’t be Dexter Morgan anymore. | 我不能再做德克斯特·摩根了 |
[08:49] | He was cursed. | 他被诅咒了 |
[08:51] | And I wasn’t gonna pass that curse | 我也不想把那个沮咒 |
[08:53] | down to Harrison. | 传给哈里森 |
[08:58] | So I drove my boat into that hurricane. | 所以我开著船闯入了赐风中 |
[09:11] | I wanted to die. | 只求一死 |
[09:15] | But somehow, I survived. And I took it | 但机缘巧合 我竟然活了下来 我把它当作 |
[09:19] | as a sign that I could start over. | 重启新生的征兆 |
[09:23] | And so I did. | 我遵循了这一征兆 |
[09:25] | As Jim Lindsay. | 成为了吉姆·林赛 |
[09:31] | For the first time in my life since I left Miami, | 我离开迈阿密之后 从没觉得 |
[09:33] | I’m happy. | 如此开心过 |
[09:36] | I never thought that was possible. | 我从不敢相信这还能发生在我身上 |
[09:40] | This life with you | 与你相伴余生 |
[09:42] | and now with Harrison… | 又迎来了哈里森 |
[09:47] | It’s what I’ve always needed. | 这是我一直以来的渴望 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 我骗了你 对不起 |
[09:55] | I never meant to hurt you. Or anyone. | 我从没想要伤害你 伤害任何人 |
[10:05] | Every time I called you Jim, it was a lie. | 我每次叫你吉姆 都是个谎言 |
[10:11] | You turned my life into a lie. | 你把我的生活变成了谎言 |
[10:16] | And Harrison. | 还有哈里森 |
[10:18] | After you abandoned him. | 还是在你抛弃他之后 |
[10:22] | And I’m making that right. | 我要弥补他 |
[10:24] | But maybe you can’t. | 但也许你做不到 |
[10:26] | No wonder he’s having so much trouble. | 怪不得他这么伤痕累累 |
[10:29] | Your issues are becoming his issues. | 因为他在帮你负重前行 |
[10:33] | If you want a real relationship with him, | 你如果真想跟他成为父子 |
[10:36] | you should start by acknowledging that. | 就该先承认这一点 |
[10:38] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:39] | I’ve gotten him into therapy. | 我给他联系了心理治疗 |
[10:42] | You’re the one who needs therapy. | 你才是需要心理治疗的人 |
[10:44] | To even have a chance at a real relationship with him. | 才有可能和他建立真正的关系 |
[10:49] | Or-or anyone. | 跟其他人建立真正的关系 |
[10:54] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手吗 |
[10:57] | All I know is relationships are built on trust. | 浪漫关系是建立在信任之上的 |
[11:03] | How can I ever trust you, Jim? | 我还如何再相信你呢 吉姆 |
[11:08] | Or Dexter. | 或德克斯特 |
[11:10] | Whoever the fuck you are. | 谁知道你他妈到底谁 |
[11:14] | Maybe we can talk about this over dinner tonight? | 也许这件事 我们可以边吃晚餐边谈 |
[11:18] | I-I don’t want any more time | 我不想再把时间 |
[11:22] | with Jim right now. | 浪费在吉姆身上了 |
[11:38] | Are you gonna keep my secret? | 你会帮我保密吗 |
[11:40] | Oh, God, just go. | 天啊 快给我消失 |
[11:47] | Who could’ve found me out? | 谁有可能发现我的秘密呢 |
[11:53] | Ah. Sup, Big Guy? | 你好啊 大块头 |
[11:55] | A true crime-obsessed podcaster | 一个痴迷于真正犯罪的 |
[11:58] | from out of town? | 外来播客主持人吗 |
[11:59] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[12:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | -So, I was thinking, | 我觉得哈 |
[12:05] | the best version of the story | 这个故事最好的讲法是 |
[12:07] | is if Kurt had something to do | 科特与马特 |
[12:09] | with Matt’s disappearance, right? | 的失踪有关系 对吧 |
[12:10] | I-I have no idea what you’re talking about right now. | 完全听不懂你在说啥 |
[12:12] | Honestly, it’s just not a good time. | 而且现在我也不方便 |
[12:16] | Kurt has no idea that you and I | 科特并不知道 |
[12:18] | are working together. | 咱们俩在合作调查 |
[12:19] | What if I interviewed him? | 不如我去采访他 |
[12:21] | Caught him in a lie? It would be huge. | 当场戳穿他的谎言 这可是个爆点 |
[12:23] | Think Robert Durst’s confession on The Jinx. | 堪比罗伯特·德斯特在《厄运》里的忏悔了 |
[12:25] | -But with an Asian lead. – Molly, the last thing | -但是个亚洲主持人 -茉莉 我现在 |
[12:28] | I need right now is you spooking a suspect | 最怕的是嫌疑人在我立案起诉前 |
[12:30] | before I’ve built a case against him. | 被你惊扰到 |
[12:32] | Well, yeah. I mean, I’m gonna be wearing, | 对 我知道 我是说 |
[12:34] | like, a wire. He’ll never know. | 我会带著窃听器的 他不会发现的 |
[12:36] | You need to stay away from Kurt Caldwell. | 你给我离科特·考德威尔远点 |
[12:38] | Do not talk to him. | 不要跟他说话 |
[12:40] | Do not go near him. | 不要靠近他 |
[12:46] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[12:48] | Guess I’ll just | 那我就 |
[12:50] | go back to my shitty hotel room and not pursue | 先回酒店破房间 放弃职业生涯中 |
[12:52] | the biggest story of my life. | 最精彩的案子喽 |
[13:03] | tense, dramatic music | |
[13:15] | Excuse me, could you spare a few dollars? | 抱歉 能借你几块钱吗 |
[13:17] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 好吧 |
[13:19] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:33] | I’m Kurt. I own this place. | 我是这里的老板 科特 |
[13:35] | -Sorry. I’ll move on. – No. | 不好意思 我会去那边 |
[13:37] | I don’t need you to leave. It’s okay. | 不用 你不用走 没事的 |
[13:39] | Just want to make sure you’re all right. | 只是想确定你没事 |
[13:40] | You need anything? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[13:42] | Few bucks or, uh, some food or anything? | 借你几块钱 买点吃的之类的 |
[13:45] | -Um, really? – Yeah. | -天啊 -没事 |
[13:47] | That is so sweet. Thank you. | 你真是太善良了 谢谢你 |
[13:50] | -Sure. – Um, I’m Winnie. | -当然 -我叫温妮 |
[13:52] | Winnie. | 温妮 |
[13:54] | Where’s home, Winnie? | 你家在哪儿 |
[13:55] | Uh, Maine. Near the Canadian border. | 缅因州 离加拿大边境不远 |
[13:57] | Uh, heading all the way to San Diego, though. | 不过我正准备去圣地亚哥 |
[13:59] | Got to get out of this fucking snow. | 离这该死的雪乡远一点 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I hear that. Yeah. | 哈哈 说得对 没错 |
[14:03] | So, uh, look, I-I have to finish up around here, | 听著 我这里还有些事需要办 |
[14:07] | but, uh, can I give you a ride somewhere? | 不过如果你需要搭便车 |
[14:10] | Maybe move you a little further down the road? | 去更远的地方的话 |
[14:12] | Um, yeah. That’d be great, actually. | 哦 太好了 真的 |
[14:14] | -Let me just– Babe! | -我跟我 -宝贝 |
[14:16] | Oh, there’s my boyfriend. I hope that’s cool. | 我男朋友来了 他也能一起吗 |
[14:18] | I got us a ride | 有人愿意送我们 |
[14:19] | all the way to Indianapolis, | 一直到印第安纳波利斯 |
[14:20] | but we got to leave now. | 但马上就要出发 |
[14:22] | -Thank you for the cash. Yeah. | -谢谢你借钱给我们 -没事 |
[14:23] | You’re a good guy. – Okay. | 你真是个大好人 |
[14:30] | Fuck. | 草 |
[14:35] | Mr. Caldwell. | 考德威尔先生 |
[14:37] | Harrison. What’s up? | 哈里森 你好吗 |
[14:40] | Uh, I-I wanted to thank you for the talk last night. | 我想谢谢你昨天跟我谈心 |
[14:43] | -Yeah. – And, um… | -嗯 -然后 |
[14:45] | And I decided I wanted the job. | 这份工作我接了 |
[14:47] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[14:51] | Uh, your, uh, your father didn’t sign this. | 但你父亲没签字 |
[14:53] | Is he okay with it? | 他没意见吗 |
[14:55] | He-he isn’t. | 他不同意 |
[14:57] | And I don’t give a shit. | 可我也不在乎 |
[14:59] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[15:03] | Is that Lindsay with an A-Y | 林赛 是赛车的赛 |
[15:05] | or Lindsey with an E-Y? | 还是活塞的塞 |
[15:06] | -Uh, A-Y. -“Jim Lindsay.” | -是赛车的赛 -好的 |
[15:10] | A-Y. | 写好了 |
[15:11] | Great. Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入团队 |
[15:14] | Yeah? Just like that? | 所以 就这么简单么 |
[15:15] | Yeah, just like that. | 对 就这么简单 |
[15:17] | Can you start tomorrow? | 你明天能开始上班吗 |
[15:18] | Um… | |
[15:19] | I, um… Actually, there… | 嗯 我明天 |
[15:21] | I have a-a big wrestling match then. | 还有一场重要的摔跤比赛要参加 |
[15:23] | Um, it-it’s my first one. | 是我的第一场比赛 |
[15:25] | Oh, yeah? I didn’t know you were on the wrestling team. | 是吗 你还是摔跤队的啊 |
[15:28] | I’ve been a big supporter | 我一直是你们摔跤队的粉丝 |
[15:30] | since my son, Matt, was the captain. | 因为我儿子马特曾是队长 |
[15:31] | Great. Okay. Well, no problem. | 行吧 没问题 |
[15:34] | You start the day after. | 你可以从后天开始上班 |
[15:36] | Hey, and if I can, I’ll try to make the match. | 对了 如果我有时间 会去看你比赛的 |
[15:51] | [Dexter] Could she know the truth about me? | 她会发现我的秘密吗 |
[15:57] | My other family… | 我的另一个家 |
[16:01] | intriguing, dramatic music | |
[16:02] | Finishing up our Sunshine State | 在结束了一期阳光灿烂的 |
[16:04] | murder extravaganza, and I’ve saved the best for last. | 杀人狂欢之后 最精彩的要压轴出场了 |
[16:08] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫 |
[16:10] | You know the nickname, and you know what he did. | 绰号不陌生 他的手段你们也不陌生 |
[16:13] | Dismembered his victims, | 将受害者肢解 |
[16:14] | bagged the bloody bits in Heftys and tossed ’em in the Bay. | 将他们血肉模糊的残骸装进垃圾袋 扔进海湾 |
[16:18] | Dozens of bodies strewn across the ocean floor. | 海底现在还躺著几十具尸体 |
[16:21] | Ah, the good old days. | 目阿 过去的欢乐时光啊 |
[16:23] | [Molly] Make no mistake. This motherfucker | 毫无疑问 这个家伙 |
[16:26] | was one of the most brutal, prolific serial killers | 是有史以来最残忍最高产的 |
[16:29] | of all time. And get this. | 连环杀手之一 而且注意 |
[16:31] | His victims were usually criminals | 他的受害者通常都是 |
[16:33] | who’d gotten away with it. | 逍遥法外的在犯罪分子 |
[16:35] | That’s some Batman-level vigilante shit. | 简直是蝙蝠侠级别的义警 |
[16:37] | And it’s why Miami Metro Homicide | 所以迈阿密警局凶案组 |
[16:40] | came to believe the Butcher | 认为屠夫出自内部人士 |
[16:43] | Sergeant James Doakes. | 詹姆斯·多克斯警长 |
[16:46] | But what if they were wrong? | 但他们也许错了 |
[16:47] | ‘Cause here’s the thing. I did some digging on Reddit. | 因为我在红迪网上做了些调查 |
[16:50] | I found a guy who claims | 找到一个家伙 |
[16:52] | he did Special Ops with Doakes. | 声称跟多克斯一起执行过特别行动 |
[16:53] | He says Doakes was out of the country | 他说海湾屠夫下手的同时 |
[16:55] | doing classified shit | 多克斯警长正在 |
[16:57] | when some of the BHB killings took place. | 海外执行高机密的军事行动 |
[16:59] | But the powers that be were more than happy | 但由于这桩案子实为尴尬 |
[17:01] | to close an embarrassing case down after– | 当权者想尽快结案 |
[17:04] | wait for it– | 然后你猜发生了什么 |
[17:06] | Doakes got blown up in an Everglades cabin | 他们还没来得及逮捕多克斯 |
[17:09] | before he could be arrested! | 他就被炸死在大沼泽地中的小木屋里 |
[17:11] | As one does in Florida. | 这在佛罗里达还真有可能 |
[17:13] | Well, maybe the police didn’t want to keep investigating | 也许警察 |
[17:16] | the biggest case in Miami Metro history, | 迈阿密警局史上最大的悬案了 |
[17:19] | but I fucking do. | 但我想 |
[17:21] | Because if I’m right, | 如果被我猜对 |
[17:23] | the Bay Harbor Butcher could still be out there. | 海湾屠夫可能还逍遥法外 |
[17:26] | Still feeling all butchery. | 还在磨刀霍霍 |
[17:28] | Still a threat. | 伺机而动 |
[17:30] | I do feel a little butchery. | 我确实有磨刀霍霍的冲动 |
[17:34] | She could definitely be Angela’s source. | 她绝对会成为安吉拉的线人 |
[17:39] | -Is she coming for me? | 她是来追查我的吗 |
[17:46] | “Trouble’s Coming” by Royal Blood | |
[17:48] | I let my demons take hold and choke on me | 我放纵恶魔 扼住我的喉咙 |
[17:50] | Can’t fill these holes that I’m digging | 填补不了我挖下的空洞 |
[17:52] | Can’t stop my heart when it’s sinking | 我阻止不了心在下沉 |
[17:54] | But if I could, then I would | 但如果我可以 我也想 |
[17:56] | If I could, then I would | 如果我可以 我也想 |
[17:59] | If I could… | 如果我可以 |
[18:01] | Hey, yo. | 哟 |
[18:03] | -Glad you’re okay, bro. – Thanks, man. | -你没事就好 -谢谢哥们儿 |
[18:04] | See you at the match. | 赛场上见 |
[18:06] | We’re gonna kill those fucking guys. | 咱们要把那些人虐得一败涂地 |
[18:07] | Fuck Moose Creek! | 去他妈的麋鹿溪队 |
[18:09] | -Harrison. Hey. | 哈里森 |
[18:11] | -Hey. – Been looking for you. | -嘿 -我找你半天了 |
[18:14] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[18:15] | I’m… I’m good. | 很好啊 |
[18:17] | Is your dad, like, totally pissed? | 你爸爸肯定气坏了 |
[18:19] | You grounded until college? | 是不是罚你上大学前都禁足 |
[18:20] | -Mm, not grounded. | 没被禁足 |
[18:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:24] | You’re becoming a bit of a legend around here. | 你已经成了小镇的传奇人物了 |
[18:28] | Since you’re not grounded, | 既然你没被禁足 |
[18:30] | maybe we can hang tonight? | 不如今晚咱俩一起玩吧 |
[18:31] | No Kill List parties this time. | 这次不玩杀戮名单派对了 |
[18:33] | Maybe something a bit mellower? | 玩点更成熟的 |
[18:35] | Like… | 比如说 |
[18:38] | studying for the chem quiz? | 复习化学测验 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Sounds cool. | 好啊 挺酷的 |
[18:48] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[18:49] | Uh… | |
[18:51] | Actually, uh, no, I-I can’t. Um… | 我其实去不了 |
[18:55] | My dad’s making sure I go to this therapy thing. | 我爸要带我去看心理医生 |
[18:59] | But, uh, another night? | 改天再约吧 |
[19:01] | Soon? | 很快的 |
[19:03] | For sure. | 没问题 |
[19:04] | Cool. | 好 |
[19:09] | I’m glad you’re here. | 欢迎你也能参加 |
[19:11] | So, | 所以 |
[19:13] | what would you like to get out of this session? | 这次治疗你期待著收获什么 |
[19:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:17] | Uh… | |
[19:19] | It’s been a whirlwind since Harrison arrived. | 哈里森自从到来后 事情就一件接著一件 |
[19:23] | We’ve had a few bumps in the road. | 我们遭遇了些困境 |
[19:24] | Some trouble at school. | 学校里遇到了麻烦 |
[19:27] | Then his overdose. | 接著 他嗑药过量了 |
[19:32] | Could use some tips on how to communicate better, I guess. | 所以我觉得我们可以学习下如何更好地沟通 |
[19:37] | What do you think, Harrison? | 你觉得呢 哈里森 |
[19:40] | I-I think our problems started a long time before I got here. | 我觉得 问题在我没来之前 就由来已久 |
[19:46] | It hasn’t exactly been easy being Jim’s son. | 做吉姆的儿子不容易 |
[19:50] | What do you mean by that? | 你是什么意思呢 |
[19:52] | Brace yourself. | 打起精神 |
[19:54] | Well, when I was five, uh, | 我五岁时 |
[19:56] | my stepmom told me my dad was dead. | 我继母告诉我我爸死了 |
[20:00] | So we-we left the country, | 所以我们去了别的国家 |
[20:02] | just me and my stepmom, Hannah. | 我和我继母汉娜相依为命 |
[20:05] | And then she died, too. | 后来她也死了 |
[20:08] | But for real. | 她是真的死了 |
[20:10] | Of cancer. | 死于癌症 |
[20:14] | And then I-I went into foster care, | 然后我被送到寄养中心 |
[20:17] | which was its own special hell. | 那种折磨绝无仅有 |
[20:20] | And I would lie awake at night | 我有时躺在床上 夜不能寐 |
[20:22] | and dream that my dad was alive | 梦见我爸爸还活著 |
[20:25] | and that he-he’d come | 他来解救我 |
[20:28] | take me away from all this shit. | 远离这一切 |
[20:31] | And then, one day, I found his letter. | 然后有一天 我发现了他的信 |
[20:33] | The one that he wrote to Hannah | 他写给汉娜的信 |
[20:35] | saying that he was alive | 说他还活著 |
[20:38] | and that he’d, like, abandoned us. | 他只是抛弃了我们 |
[20:42] | Me. | 抛弃了我 |
[20:45] | And wasn’t coming back. | 再也不会回来了 |
[20:50] | So, when I was old enough, I took off. | 所以我长大后就踏上了征程 |
[20:53] | Searching for him. | 去寻找他 |
[20:55] | I wanted answers. | 因为我想要答案 |
[20:58] | I wanted to look him in the eye and ask him | 我想看著他的眼睛质问他 |
[21:01] | how he could pretend like I didn’t fucking exist. | 他是怎么做到 假装我不存在的 |
[21:05] | somber, dramatic music | |
[21:07] | There have been bumps in the road | 自从我来到这里 |
[21:09] | since I got here? | 我们就一直磕磕绊绊的 |
[21:11] | Maybe that’s why. | 也许这就是原因吧 |
[21:15] | Maybe that’s why I got high, too. | 这也是我嗑药的原因 |
[21:17] | To forget all this shit for a while. | 希望能暂时抽离一会儿 |
[21:24] | Hmm. | |
[21:26] | How would you respond to that, Jim? | 对此你怎么看 吉姆 |
[21:31] | It was a difficult time. | 那段时光对所有人 |
[21:34] | For everyone. | 都很艰难 |
[21:41] | I wish things had been different. | 我也希望自己当时有别的选择 |
[21:47] | Well, thanks for your honesty. | 谢谢你能开诚布公 |
[21:50] | But for this to work, | 但心理治疗要想成功 |
[21:52] | you’re going to have to dig a little deeper. | 可能还要继续深挖内心 |
[21:56] | The problem is the only people you’re ever honest with, | 问题是唯一听过你内心真言的人 |
[22:00] | you end up killing. | 都会死在你手里 |
[22:06] | Kurt Caldwell. | 科特·考德威尔 |
[22:10] | -What the hell are you hiding? | 你到底在隐藏什么 |
[22:13] | Um… | |
[22:16] | If you ever want to talk about anything… | 如果你想谈谈心之类的 |
[22:19] | Um, Jim? | 就是 吉姆的事 |
[22:22] | Nope. | 不用了 |
[22:26] | Actually, Logan? | 对了洛根 |
[22:32] | If you promise not to talk about Jim or relationships, | 你要是能保证不聊吉姆和感情的事 |
[22:34] | I do have something I’d like to pick your brain on. | 那我有件事想问问你 |
[22:37] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[22:38] | Matt Caldwell. | 马特·考德威尔 |
[22:41] | Our past informs our present | 我们的过去预示著我们的现在 |
[22:43] | and, by extension, our future. | 进而又连接了我们的未来 |
[22:45] | I’ve always loved that quote from the movie Magnolia. | 我一直很喜欢电影《木兰花》里的这句话 |
[22:48] | Um, “We may be through with the past, | 我们以为已经告别了过去 |
[22:50] | but the past isn’t through with us.” | 但过去并没有离开我们 |
[22:56] | -Yeah, I didn’t see that one. Hmm. | 这个电影我没看过 |
[23:01] | Aren’t we supposed to be talking about my dreams or something? | 咱们不是应该聊聊梦想什么的吗 |
[23:04] | I was thinking | 我觉得 |
[23:06] | we could talk a bit about your past, actually. | 咱们或许能聊聊你的过去 |
[23:09] | -Your childhood. | 你的童年 |
[23:11] | Where to begin, Dex? | 从何谈起呢 德克斯特 |
[23:15] | The fact that you’re talking to your dead sister right now | 谈一谈 你死去的妹妹就在这个房间里 |
[23:18] | in this room? | 跟你笑谈风声吗 |
[23:19] | Or your mother being chopped up in front of you? | 或者谈一谈你母亲如何被剁碎在你面前 |
[23:23] | Or your adoptive cop dad | 还有你的警察养父 |
[23:25] | teaching you to be a serial killer? | 是怎么培养你成为连环杀手的吗 |
[23:28] | You should talk. They’re waiting for you. | 你得开口了 都在等你呢 |
[23:30] | It was a typical childhood. | 我的童年平平无奇 |
[23:32] | Average. | 没什么特别的 |
[23:37] | I was adopted when I was young. | 我很小就被人收养了 |
[23:39] | I don’t remember much before that. | 之前的事印象不深 |
[23:42] | You both share abandonment issues. | 你们俩都有被弃养的经历 |
[23:44] | A pain like that | 这种痛苦 |
[23:46] | shapes a person for years. | 可以长久地影响人的性格 |
[23:47] | Some believe it can even be passed down. | 甚至有人认为可以传给下一代 |
[23:50] | Inherited trauma. | 创伤继承 |
[23:53] | Tell me about your adopted family. | 收养你的家庭是什么样的 |
[23:56] | Um, my adopted mother died when I was in high school. | 我养母在我上高中时就去世了 |
[24:01] | But my dad, Harry, was great. | 但我爸哈里人很好 |
[24:05] | Uh, so was Deb, my sister. | 我妹妹黛比也是 |
[24:07] | I went to college. Got a job. | 我考上大学 找到了工作 |
[24:09] | Married Harrison’s mom. | 跟哈里森的妈妈结婚 |
[24:11] | That marriage sort of fell apart, | 然后婚姻破裂 |
[24:15] | and I ended up moving around for a while. | 我四处奔波一段时间 |
[24:18] | The marriage fell apart? | 婚姻破裂 |
[24:22] | Uh, m-my mom was killed by a serial killer. | 我妈是被连环杀手杀死的 |
[24:26] | But… | 不过 |
[24:29] | You don’t… | 你不 |
[24:31] | He was so young. | 他当时很小 |
[24:35] | You don’t remember anything about it. | 你应该什么都不记得了 |
[24:37] | Do you? | 对吗 |
[24:39] | quiet, dramatic music | |
[24:42] | No. | 不记得 |
[24:44] | Just the, uh, | 只是在 |
[24:45] | just the fucked-up shit I heard online. | 网上听到过些风言风语 |
[24:54] | How do you feel | 当时的那些事 |
[24:55] | about what happened back then, Jim? | 对你有什么影响 吉姆 |
[25:03] | Uh… | |
[25:06] | It was a long time ago. | 都是陈年旧事了 |
[25:10] | I guess I’ve made my peace. | 我已经找到了内心的平静 |
[25:18] | How are you feeling right now? | 你现在什么感觉 |
[25:22] | Abandoned. | 感觉被抛弃 |
[25:24] | That’s understandable. | 这种感觉可以理解 |
[25:26] | After everything you’ve been through– | 毕竟你经历了这么 |
[25:28] | Mm, no. | 不是 |
[25:29] | No. I-I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[25:31] | abandoned here. | 被抛弃在了这里 |
[25:36] | On this couch. | 抛弃在这张沙发上 |
[25:43] | Okay, if Matt wasn’t in that hotel in New York, | 好吧 如果纽约那家酒店里的人不是马特 |
[25:46] | -who was? – Don’t know. | -那是谁呢 -不知道 |
[25:47] | Kurt had some behemoth check in under Matt’s name. | 科特让其他人冒名顶替马特 |
[25:50] | I’m pretty sure he’s got his son hidden away somewhere. | 我很确定 他把儿子藏在了别的地方 |
[25:52] | Look, I know all this shit, it sounds sketchy. | 我知道这一切看著很可疑 |
[25:53] | But I’ve known Kurt my whole life. | 但我认识科特一辈子了 |
[25:55] | -Doesn’t change what he did. Look, all I’m saying | -那他也有可能做坏事 -我只想说 |
[25:57] | is when I lost my dad in that car crash, | 在我父亲出车祸遇难后 |
[25:58] | Matt and Kurt Caldwell were there for me. | 马特和科特·考德威尔一直陪在我身边 |
[26:00] | All the way through graduating the Academy. | 全力支持著我念完警校 |
[26:02] | And I can’t say that for everyone in this town. | 不是镇上每个人都能做到这样 |
[26:04] | I know this is hard for you. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[26:06] | But I need you to stay objective | 但你得在我面前 |
[26:08] | -with me here. – Well, I-I don’t get it. | -保持客观 -我不懂 |
[26:10] | Kurt pushed us to keep the search going. | 科特一直在敦促我们仔细搜索 |
[26:11] | He did until he didn’t. And that was what day? | 然后他突然转变态度了 是哪一天来著 |
[26:15] | Uh, here. | 这一天 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:18] | And then the next day, we were going to search by… | 我们本来准备在第二天 |
[26:20] | Clarke Caves. | 克拉克洞穴 |
[26:22] | And Kurt wanted us to stop looking ’cause Matt was alive. | 科特想让我们别找了 因为马特还活著 |
[26:25] | Or maybe there’s something out there | 或者有什么 |
[26:26] | -he didn’t want us to find. – Oh, come on. | -他不想让我们找到的东西 -得了吧 |
[26:28] | Just go with me on this. | 这次你就依著我 |
[26:32] | -What if… | 万一 |
[26:33] | What if Matt’s dead | 万一马特死了 |
[26:35] | and Kurt’s hiding his body out there? | 而科特又藏起了他的尸体 |
[26:36] | You think Kurt killed his own son? | 你觉得科特杀了自己的儿子 |
[26:38] | I’m not saying it was on purpose. | 我没说他是有意杀的 |
[26:40] | Look, Matt comes home drunk after being on a bender. | 马特嗑药狂欢回来的时候就已经喝醉了 |
[26:43] | He confesses to killing the deer. | 他承认杀了那头鹿 |
[26:44] | Wants Daddy to bail him out. Again. | 想要爸爸保他出来 已经不是第一次了 |
[26:46] | Things get heated. | 然后争论就变激烈了 |
[26:48] | So Kurt lied for a reason. | 所以科特撒谎是有原因的 |
[26:50] | So… | 所以 |
[26:52] | We’re going to search up at Clarke Caves tomorrow. | 我们明天要去查查克拉克洞穴 |
[26:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:01] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[27:03] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[27:05] | You’re coaching that wrestling match | 你明晚上要去指导打麋鹿溪的 |
[27:06] | against Moose Creek tomorrow night. | 摔跤比赛 |
[27:09] | Mm-hmm. | |
[27:12] | Hey, Teddy? | 嘿 泰迪 |
[27:15] | How do you feel about a trip to the Caves? | 你想不想一起去趟洞穴 |
[27:18] | -Sign me up. No, no, no, | -我要去 -不不不 |
[27:19] | no, no. I-I-I can change some things around. | 不 我可以改一下安排 |
[27:22] | -It’s– – No, no, we got it. | -这 -不不 我们可以的 |
[27:23] | You just make sure your boys kick Moose Creek’s ass. | 你只需要保证小伙子们能打爆麋鹿溪队就行 |
[27:47] | I’m gonna eat in my room. Homework. | 我要回房吃 要做作业 |
[27:51] | Come on. | 别呀 |
[27:53] | Just eat with me. Let’s talk. | 和我一起吃吧 我们聊聊 |
[27:56] | If you won’t talk about real shit | 如果你在心理医生那里都不愿说点真话 |
[27:57] | in therapy, why would this be any different? | 这又有什么意义呢 |
[28:30] | I can’t just be | 我不该只是 |
[28:31] | another story on your podcast. | 你的播客里的另一个故事 |
[28:34] | What do you know, Molly Park? | 你还知道什么呢 茉莉·朴 |
[28:42] | Hey. You want to grab a drink? | 嘿 你想喝点东西吗 |
[28:45] | So, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[28:47] | Since you’ve known Angela longer than I have, | 毕竟你认识安吉拉的时间比我长 |
[28:49] | I thought maybe you could give me some tips | 所以我想找你问问 |
[28:51] | on how to patch things up with her. | 怎么和她和好 |
[28:54] | You came to the right guy. | 你找对人了 |
[28:56] | -Okay. – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. You have | -好 -嗯 你完全不知道 |
[28:58] | no idea how many books I’ve read about this. Okay, okay. | 我为了这破事儿看了多少书 好吧 好吧 |
[29:00] | Number one. | 第一 |
[29:02] | As much as you may want to, | 虽然你很想 |
[29:04] | don’t go jump into some rebound relationship. | 但是不要急著去找备胎恋爱 |
[29:07] | It just makes things awkward | 等你俩想和好的时候 |
[29:09] | when you’re trying to get back together. | 只会很尴尬 |
[29:10] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[29:11] | -No rebound. Check. – Then | -不去找备胎 明白 -然后 |
[29:14] | you and Angela have to have what I call | 你和安吉拉必须来一个我所谓的 |
[29:16] | a trust chat. | 信任对话 |
[29:19] | -A trust chat? – Yeah. | -信任对话 -嗯 |
[29:20] | Obviously, you’ve broken her trust in some way. | 很明显 你曾经让她因为某种原因不信任你了 |
[29:23] | So schedule a time | 所以预约一个时间 |
[29:25] | and talk about what it means to… | 来一起谈谈 |
[29:27] | to trust each other. Hmm? | 彼此信任的问题 |
[29:30] | -Hmm? – Yeah, this is good. | 嗯 这挺好 |
[29:32] | -This is good. | 很好 |
[29:36] | Molly is lucky to be dating you. | 茉莉能和你约会真幸运 |
[29:38] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:42] | Turns out, um, | 结果证明 |
[29:44] | I had to use the breakup playlist with her, too. | 那个分手播放歌单是给我准备的 |
[29:48] | No! What happened? | 不要 怎么了 |
[29:50] | I don’t know, Jim. I-I thought we had a connection. | 我不知道 吉姆 我以为我们心意相通 |
[29:53] | Well, if she’s not here for you, then why is she sticking around? | 如果你们都已经分手了 那为什么还不离开 |
[29:56] | I mean, with Matt being alive and all? | 毕竟马特还活著 |
[29:58] | Is she planning on some new story or something? | 她又在计划什么新故事吗 |
[30:01] | Oh, that’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[30:03] | Molly and Angela have been meeting in secret, | 茉莉和安吉拉私下见了面 |
[30:06] | working on something. | 一起解决什么问题 |
[30:08] | Angela hasn’t told you? | 安吉拉还没告诉你 |
[30:13] | I’m doomed. | 我完了 |
[30:33] | ominous, dramatic music | |
[30:45] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[30:48] | You know my mom’s a cop, right? | 你知道我妈是警察吧 |
[30:51] | You know how to use nunchucks? | 你知道怎么用双节棍啊 |
[30:52] | Mom showed me a lot of Bruce Lee movies | 我小时候妈妈给我看过很多 |
[30:54] | when I was little. | 李小龙的电影 |
[31:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:04] | Uh, couldn’t sleep. | 睡不著 |
[31:09] | Can’t get out of my head. | 脑子里一直想东想西 |
[31:16] | I thought maybe, um… | 我就想 或许 |
[31:19] | you’d want to, I don’t know… | 你想 我不知道 |
[31:22] | talk? | 谈谈什么的 |
[31:24] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[31:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:37] | Um… | |
[31:40] | I-I went to a therapist with my dad today. | 我和我爸今天去看心理医生了 |
[31:46] | It all seemed so useless. | 感觉完全没用 |
[31:50] | I’m just so angry. | 我只是很愤怒 |
[31:53] | Like, like, all the time. | 就是 随时都很愤怒 |
[31:55] | I can’t shake it. | 我摆脱不了 |
[31:57] | A lot of bad shit has happened to you. | 你身上发生了很多糟糕的事 |
[31:59] | If my dad dumped me like my bio mom did | 要是我爸像我的生母一样抛弃我 |
[32:02] | so he could just do his own thing? | 然后自顾自谋生的话 |
[32:04] | I’d be a fucking rage machine. | 我会愤怒到极点 |
[32:08] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[32:10] | I think about… | 我会想 |
[32:14] | …hurting people. | 伤害别人 |
[32:17] | Like with Ethan. | 就像和伊森那次一样 |
[32:21] | I mean, that was different. | 那不一样 |
[32:24] | You had to. | 你别无选择 |
[32:25] | And you saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[32:29] | Yeah, well, th-that wasn’t my first time. | 嗯 那不是第一次 |
[32:32] | Hurting someone. | 伤害别人 |
[32:34] | On-on my way up here from Florida, | 我从弗罗里达过来的时候 |
[32:37] | some asshole tried to touch me | 我在巴士站打盹儿 |
[32:39] | while I was asleep at a bus station. | 有人想来摸我 |
[32:41] | Someone molests me, they get chucks upside their head. | 有人要是猥亵我 保管头上被打出包 |
[32:44] | You were protecting yourself. | 你只是在保护你自己 |
[32:46] | Totally normal. | 很正常 |
[32:48] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[32:49] | I think about hurting… | 我会想伤害 |
[32:53] | …everyone. | 所有人 |
[32:57] | All the time. | 随时都想 |
[33:06] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[33:11] | Even though I was a baby when my bio mom left us, | 虽然我生母离开的时候我还是个婴儿 |
[33:15] | it still screwed with my head. | 但这还是对我有影响 |
[33:17] | I mean, if your own mother ditches you, | 要是你被你妈抛弃 |
[33:20] | that kind of rejection is hard to shake. | 那种被拒之门外的感觉会一直都在 |
[33:24] | It’s so hard not to feel mad at the world all the time. | 很难不对这世界感到愤怒 |
[33:30] | It was just me and my dad for a while. | 很长时间都只有我和我爸爸 |
[33:34] | Then Dad met Angela. Thank God. | 然后爸爸遇到了安吉拉 谢天谢地 |
[33:37] | They married, and she adopted me. | 他们结了婚 她收养了我 |
[33:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:42] | I finally had a real mom. | 我终于有了母亲 |
[33:47] | But then when Dad died… | 但后来爸爸死了 |
[33:51] | …that’s when the major anger set in. | 真正的愤怒开始了 |
[33:54] | I mean, what the fuck? | 我是说 真是操了 |
[33:56] | Right? | 对么 |
[33:58] | Right. | 嗯 |
[34:02] | Mom– Angela– | 妈 安吉拉 |
[34:05] | brought me here to Iron Lake. | 把我带来了艾恩湖 |
[34:09] | This amazing and beautiful place | 这个惊人又美丽的地方 |
[34:11] | where she had family. | 来找她的家人 |
[34:15] | And I thought I’d found my community, you know? | 我以为我也会找到属于我自己的地方 |
[34:19] | The Seneca Nation. | 塞内加族 |
[34:23] | But because my bio mom was white | 但是我生母是白人 |
[34:24] | and only my dad had Seneca ancestry, | 只有我父亲有塞内加血统 |
[34:28] | it feels like I don’t belong anywhere. | 感觉我不属于任何地方 |
[34:33] | Always outside looking in. | 永远都是外人 |
[34:39] | That’s the type of thing that fucks you up. | 这种事会毁了你 |
[34:43] | We’re outsiders, you and me. | 我们都是外人 你和我 |
[34:46] | But it doesn’t have to destroy us. | 但是这不一定毁了我们 |
[34:49] | gentle, wistful music | |
[35:14] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[35:16] | I’ve got to take off early today. I… | 我今天得早点走 |
[35:22] | Uh, hi, Mrs. Bishop. | 嗨 毕夏普夫人 |
[35:24] | That’s Chief Bishop. Get dressed and go to my car. | 是毕夏普警长 穿好衣服去我车上 |
[35:30] | Your son was in my daughter’s bed this morning. | 你儿子今早上在我女儿床上 |
[35:32] | Wait. | 慢著 |
[35:35] | What? | 什么 |
[35:36] | Handle this. | 解决好 |
[35:45] | Harrison, you cannot just sneak out in the middle of the night. | 哈里森 你不能半夜偷溜出去 |
[35:47] | -And you certainly can’t– – Did you even know I was gone? | -你也不能 -你意识到我不在吗 |
[35:52] | So, you had no idea. | 所以你根本没意识到 |
[35:54] | Zero. | 完全不知道是吗 |
[35:56] | You think I stand over your bed and watch over you all night? | 你觉得我会整夜在你床边守著 |
[35:58] | My teenage son? Is that what you want? | 我这青春期的儿子吗 你想这样吗 |
[36:00] | I got to get ready for school. | 我要去准备上学了 |
[36:10] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[36:12] | If you don’t know, then I certainly don’t. | 要是你不知道 我就更不知道了 |
[36:18] | We can only hope that they used protection. | 我们只能期望他们用了保护措施 |
[36:20] | ‘Cause there’s one thing I guaran-fucking-do-know | 因为有一件事我他妈特别肯定 |
[36:23] | and that is that you are not ready to be a grandfather. | 就是你没准备好当爷爷 |
[36:26] | -At least I don’t have to | 至少不是我需要去 |
[36:28] | have the sex talk with him. | 跟他讲性教育 |
[36:29] | God, that would’ve been awful. | 天呐 那肯定很糟 |
[36:32] | There’s not much you can say to him right now, right? | 你现在没什么可以跟他说的 |
[36:35] | So let things calm down. | 等大家都冷静一下 |
[36:37] | You know? Just give him some space. | 给他点空间 |
[36:39] | Feed him some breakfast. | 给他吃点早饭 |
[36:41] | And then take care of this Molly situation. | 然后把茉莉的事处理好 |
[36:46] | I can’t let Molly take all this away. | 我不能让茉莉毁了这一切 |
[36:50] | low, somber music | |
[37:00] | Serial killer podcaster | 连环杀手播客主持人 |
[37:02] | in deep conversation with the man whose son I killed? | 与被我杀害了儿子的父亲促膝长谈 |
[37:05] | Perfect. | 真完美 |
[37:11] | -Right. – And she… | -好 -她 |
[37:13] | -Hey, Jim. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[37:15] | Oh, hey, Kurt. | 嘿 科特 |
[37:17] | What kind of trouble are you two brewing? | 你俩又在酝酿什么麻烦呢 |
[37:20] | Oh, we’re just shooting the shit. | 我们只是在随便吹吹 |
[37:22] | It’s not every day you get to yak it up | 能和电台明星吹牛这种事 |
[37:24] | with a for-real radio star. | 又不是天天有 |
[37:25] | Ah, no, podcast star. | 不 是播客明星 |
[37:27] | -Radio’s dead. Hey, Jim. | -电台已死 -嘿 吉姆 |
[37:29] | -Usual? – You know what? | -老样子 -你猜怎么著 |
[37:31] | I just found out that too much tuna is bad for ya. | 我才发现吃太多吞拿鱼不好 |
[37:35] | I’ll take a pastrami on rye. | 我要熏牛肉配燕麦 |
[37:36] | -You want fries with that? – Yeah. | -最好配薯条 -好吧 |
[37:38] | Let’s live dangerously. | 活得危险点 |
[37:45] | Something for nothing | 得不偿失 |
[37:47] | And you want a love that’s real | 而你还想要真爱 |
[37:51] | Great. See you there. | 很好 到那见 |
[37:53] | Deal. | 行 |
[37:54] | We both got to give | 我们都需要付出 |
[37:56] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[37:58] | And we’ve got the same kind of thing goin’ on | 我们面临的问题一样 |
[38:02] | We’ve got the same kind of thing goin’ on | |
[38:07] | So, this-this podcasting thing– | 所以这个播客 |
[38:09] | that’s what brought you to our little town, is it? | 你就是为了这个来我们小镇的对吧 |
[38:11] | No. | 不 |
[38:12] | -[Kurt] Oh? – It was your son. | -噢 -是你儿子 |
[38:14] | His going missing. | 他失踪了 |
[38:15] | You know, my instincts told me | 你知道吗 我的直觉告诉我 |
[38:17] | that something more was going on than just a dead deer. | 有比一头死鹿更严重的事儿真正发生 |
[38:20] | [Kurt] Well, you must’ve been pretty disappointed | 那你发现他其实人在纽约 |
[38:23] | when he ended up alive and well in New York then. | 活得好好的的时候一定很失望 |
[38:25] | Yeah, Molly. Why did you stay? | 嗯 茉莉 你为什么留下来 |
[38:27] | About that… | 这个啊 |
[38:29] | You know, I went to… | 我去了 |
[38:32] | What was the place called? The Gramercy Suites. | 一个叫格拉梅酒店的地方 |
[38:34] | To interview Matt. | 去采访马特 |
[38:36] | He wasn’t there. | 但他人不在那里 |
[38:37] | You know, this despite the fact that you said | 而且你刚告诉过我们 |
[38:39] | you had FaceTimed with him? | 你和他视频过 |
[38:44] | -[Dexter] So it isn’t | 所以她不是为了 |
[38:46] | the Bay Harbor Butcher. It’s still Matt. | 海湾屠夫来的 只是马特 |
[38:48] | But the last thing I need is for her to devote a podcast | 但我最不希望的就是 |
[38:50] | to “Where in the World is Matt Caldwell?” | 她做一个《马特·考德威尔身在何方》的视频出来 |
[38:53] | Okay. You caught me. | 好吧 你抓到我了 |
[38:55] | Matt was never in New York City. | 马特不在纽约 |
[38:58] | And I lied about FaceTiming with him. | 我也没和他视频 |
[39:02] | But the truth is… | 事实是 |
[39:05] | my fuck-up of a son | 我那不争气的儿子 |
[39:07] | showed up at my lodge drunk | 醉醺醺地跑来了 |
[39:09] | and a real mess. | 我的小屋 |
[39:11] | This, after all these good people | 这么多人 |
[39:13] | had been out looking for him for… | 在寒冷中 |
[39:15] | a week in the cold. | 找了他一个星期 |
[39:16] | So why the lie? | 所以为什么骗我 |
[39:18] | Yeah, Kurt. Why the lie? | 是啊 科特 为什么骗人 |
[39:20] | [Kurt] Well, I didn’t want the tribe coming after him | 我不想让部落的人因为他杀了一头白鹿 |
[39:22] | for shooting some stupid white deer. | 就来找他算帐 |
[39:24] | And half the people pissed off | 也不想让那些去找他 |
[39:26] | that they went looking for him to begin with. I mean, | 的人生气 我是说 |
[39:28] | I– Look, maybe it was a bad decision. | 听著 也许这不是什么好主意 |
[39:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:34] | So where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[39:37] | He’s hiding out. | 躲著呢 |
[39:39] | At my cabin. | 在我的小屋 |
[39:40] | Okay, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[39:42] | [Kurt] Been in the family for four generations. | 这个小屋在家里传了4代 |
[39:44] | Kind of off-the-grid. Nobody really knows about it. | 很隐蔽 没人知道在哪儿 |
[39:46] | Look, uh… | 听著 |
[39:49] | how ’bout if I make you a deal? | 要不我们做个交易 |
[39:51] | I fucking love making deals. | 我他妈最喜欢做交易了 |
[39:53] | [Kurt] So, what if I take you out to the cabin | 要不我带你去小木屋 |
[39:57] | and you can ask Matt whatever you want to ask him? | 你随便想问马特什么都可以 |
[40:00] | I mean, the only thing is you can’t tell anybody | 唯一的要求是 你不能告诉任何人 |
[40:03] | where you’re going, where Matt’s hiding. | 你要去哪儿 马特藏在哪儿 |
[40:05] | Especially not the local PD. | 特别是不能告诉当地警方 |
[40:06] | At least not until his side of the story is out. | 至少先让他把自己的故事讲出来 |
[40:08] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:10] | -Yes and yes. Mister… – Yeah? | -完全同意 先生 -嗯 |
[40:12] | …you got yourself a deal. I’m gonna grab my things. | 那就这么定了 我去拿我的东西 |
[40:14] | -I’ll see you outside. – Attagirl. Good. | -在外面等你 -好姑娘 |
[40:18] | What the hell is Kurt doing? | 科特到底在干嘛 |
[40:21] | low, somber music | |
[40:36] | No electric wires coming in. | 没有通电 |
[40:38] | Generator. | 发电机 |
[40:40] | Propane tank for power. | 丙烷罐作燃料 |
[40:42] | This place is as off-the-grid as they come. | 这地方绝对与世隔绝 |
[40:47] | low, ominous music | |
[40:56] | This is serial killer 101. | 连环杀手第一规则 |
[40:59] | Lure potential victim out to the sticks. | 引诱潜在受害者到没人的地方 |
[41:01] | Make sure they don’t tell anyone where they went. | 确保他们不会告诉任何人他们的去向 |
[41:04] | My instincts aren’t what they used to be. | 我的直觉大不如前了 |
[41:07] | Too many fucking tuna sandwiches. | 吃他妈太多金枪鱼三明治的原因吧 |
[41:10] | Hang on one second. Sorry. | 稍等一下 抱歉 |
[41:13] | It’s not like it’d be my fault | 要是茉莉失踪了 |
[41:15] | if Molly were to disappear. | 肯定赖不上我 |
[41:19] | It’d almost be poetic. | 几乎富有诗意了 |
[41:32] | There we are. Okay. | 我们到了 好了 |
[41:34] | Yeah. Okay, he’s right down here. | 嗯 他就在下面 |
[41:39] | He’s just in here. | 就这里面 |
[41:43] | Hey, Matt? | 嘿 马特 |
[41:45] | You decent? | 穿好衣服没 |
[41:47] | Somebody here wants to talk to you. | 有人想找你谈谈 |
[41:49] | Matt? | 马特 |
[41:52] | He must have his headphones in or something. | 他肯定戴著耳机还是怎么的 |
[41:55] | Uh… | |
[41:56] | Hey, Matt! | 嘿 马特 |
[41:58] | It’s-it’s Molly Park, | 我是茉莉·朴 |
[42:00] | from the Merry Fucking Kill podcast. | 那个快乐杀戮的播客主持 |
[42:01] | Wait, what? That’s-that’s the name of your pod show? | 慢著 你那播客现在叫这个名字了 |
[42:05] | Yeah. I-It’s a play on the Marry, Fuck, Kill game. | 对 是一个”结婚 做爱 杀人”的游戏的谐音梗 |
[42:08] | Oh. | |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah. I get it. | 好吧 我知道 |
[42:11] | -Jesus Christ! | 我滴神■ |
[42:17] | Is everything okay down here? | 下面没什么吧 |
[42:18] | Uh… | |
[42:20] | Hey, Kurt. | 嘿 科特 |
[42:21] | I was just driving by. | 我开车路过 |
[42:23] | I saw some people prowling around the cabin. | 我看到有人在小木屋附近徘徊 |
[42:25] | Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t a bunch | 来看看是不是一群高中生 |
[42:26] | of high school kids breaking in to party or something. | 翻进来搞聚会什么的 |
[42:29] | That’s awful nice of you, Jimbo. | 你想得真周到 吉姆 |
[42:32] | What brings you out in my neck of the woods, though? | 话说回来 你跑到我这片小树林干什么来了 |
[42:34] | Just driving. | 就开车转转 |
[42:37] | Blowing off steam. | 让我冷静一下 |
[42:39] | Kid’s making me crazy. | 儿子把我快气疯了 |
[42:42] | What are you two doing down here? | 你们俩在这下面干嘛 |
[42:44] | Well, this is my cabin. I was just showing it to Molly. | 这是我的小木屋 我带茉莉看看 |
[42:47] | -Oh. – Matter of fact, we were | -哦 -事实上 我们 |
[42:48] | -just heading out, weren’t we? – Uh, no. | -正要出去 是不是 -不是 |
[42:50] | No. Matt’s hiding out in here. | 马特躲在这里呢 |
[42:52] | Kurt said that I can interview him. | 科特说我可以采访他 |
[42:54] | Matt’s in there? | 马特在这里 |
[42:55] | -I’d love to say hi. – Look, | -我打个招呼 -这样 |
[42:56] | let me see if, uh… | 让我先看看 |
[42:59] | Matt! | 马特 |
[43:01] | Matt, open up! | 马特 开门 |
[43:06] | Dumb kid must’ve left. | 这傻孩子肯定走了 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:09] | Well, we might as well take off as well. | 不如我们也离开这里吧 |
[43:10] | -Come on. – Ah, you came all this way. | -走吧 -大老远跑来 |
[43:12] | Might as well check. | 还是检查一下吧 |
[43:16] | Wow. | |
[43:20] | This place is a beaut. | 这地方真不错啊 |
[43:22] | The door locks from the outside. | 门是从外面上锁的 |
[43:25] | A camera. | 有摄像头 |
[43:26] | He likes to watch. | 他喜欢观看 |
[43:28] | Could Kurt be the killer Angela’s been looking for? | 科特会不会是安吉拉一直在找的杀手 |
[43:31] | You know, Harrison would really love a place like this. | 哈里森会很喜欢有这么个地方 |
[43:34] | Place of his own. | 属于自己的房间 |
[43:36] | How long did it take you to put this room in? | 你花了多久时间来装饰这个房间 |
[43:38] | Oh. | |
[43:39] | I don’t really remember. | 我不太记得了 |
[43:44] | Bathroom? | 卫生间 |
[43:50] | What is it about serial killers and bathtubs? | 为什么连环杀手都喜欢浴缸呢 |
[43:53] | Jacuzzi. | 按摩浴缸 |
[43:55] | Nice. | 牛啊 |
[43:56] | No, you’re right. No Matt. | 你说得对 没有马特 |
[43:59] | Yeah, sorry about that, Molly. | 抱歉了 茉莉 |
[44:01] | Dumb kid just must’ve left. | 这傻孩子肯定走了 |
[44:03] | You know, he’s a fucking mess. | 那孩子就是这么混蛋 |
[44:06] | So, uh… Well, thanks a lot | 那个 非常感谢 |
[44:08] | for looking out the way you did. | 你这么关心他 |
[44:09] | Hope to return the favor sometime. | 希望有机会能还你的人情 |
[44:11] | Ah, that’s the great thing about Iron Lake. | 艾恩湖就这点最好 |
[44:14] | Hey, you want me to give you a ride back? | 嘿 要不要搭我的车回去 |
[44:16] | Seeing how Kurt’s already home and all. | 毕竟这里就是科特的家了 |
[44:18] | Yes. Please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[44:20] | Want me to close this? | 要我帮你关门吗 |
[44:22] | No. It’s okay. | 不用了 |
[44:23] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[44:26] | Jimbo, Molly? | 吉姆 茉莉 |
[44:30] | This thing about Matt stays between the three of us, okay? | 关于马特的事 就我们三个知道 好吗 |
[44:33] | You betcha. | 没问题 |
[44:37] | low, tense music | |
[44:58] | low, somber music | |
[45:09] | Well, it certainly is remote. | 这里的确很偏远 |
[45:11] | Not a lot of winter spelunking. | 冬天没什么人来洞穴探险 |
[45:14] | It’s the perfect place to hide a body. | 是藏匿尸体的好地方 |
[45:23] | -You all right? – Oh, yeah. That whole | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[45:25] | “finding a body” thing? | 发现尸体这件事 |
[45:26] | If we do, | 如果真找到了 |
[45:28] | it’ll be my first one. | 这会是我第一次 |
[45:29] | Doesn’t matter if it’s your first or your tenth. | 不管是第一次还是第十次 |
[45:33] | Never gets easy. | 过程都很难 |
[45:57] | -You go that way. – Okay. | -你走那边 -好 |
[46:13] | Back there, before you arrived, | 在你没到之前 |
[46:15] | you know, that whole shit show in the basement of a… | 他带我去的那个地下室 |
[46:19] | lonely, off-the-grid cabin in the woods, | 在一个荒郊野外的树林小木屋里 |
[46:21] | really started to feel like that I was gonna be | 我真的以为我会落得像我播客里 |
[46:24] | an episode in my own podcast. | 那些受害人的下场 |
[46:27] | You have no idea. | 那还用你说 |
[46:30] | Anyway, I’m really glad you showed up when you did. | 总之 我很很高兴你出现了 |
[46:35] | What do you think is up with Matt? | 你觉得马特是怎么回事 |
[46:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[46:40] | Weird is what it is. | 真是诡异得可以 |
[46:42] | Fucking weird. | 太诡异了 |
[46:44] | Listen, I know this is a… | 我知道这么要求你 |
[46:47] | shitty thing to ask, but… | 有点过分 但是 |
[46:49] | Angela, | 安吉拉 |
[46:51] | she told me to stay out of –the whole Kurt/ – Matt situation. | 她叫我不要去管科特马特这件事 |
[46:53] | -Mum’s the word. – Thank you. | -我不会说的 -谢谢 |
[46:57] | Right. | 好 |
[46:59] | And, for the record, I hope you and Angela work your shit out. | 申明一下 我希望你和安吉拉能够和好 |
[47:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[47:12] | It looks like I’m the good guy to Molly. | 看来我对茉莉来说是个好人了 |
[47:14] | And Kurt is definitely the serial killer | 而科特肯定是安吉拉 |
[47:17] | Angela has been looking for. | 在找的连环杀手 |
[47:20] | It’s never good to kill the family member | 杀死连环杀手的家人绝不是 |
[47:22] | of a serial killer. | 什么好事 |
[47:28] | Harrison’s wrestling match. | 哈里森的摔跤比赛 |
[47:30] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[47:45] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[47:54] | Strange, right? | 奇怪 对吧 |
[47:55] | It looks man-made. | 好像是人为的 |
[47:57] | You think that’s hiding something? | 你觉得藏了什么东西吗 |
[48:32] | What did you say about winter spelunking? | 你之前说没人来冬季洞穴探险的 |
[48:49] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[48:58] | Best seats in the house. | 场内最好的座位 |
[49:00] | And unlike the rest of the bleachers, | 不像其它露天看台的人 |
[49:01] | a backrest. | 这里有靠背 |
[49:02] | Ah. | 这里有靠背 |
[49:05] | How’s Dr. Morris working out? | 莫里斯医生的治疗怎么样了 |
[49:08] | Uh, Harrison’s not completely fixed yet. | 哈里森并没有完全好转 |
[49:14] | Harrison’s a great kid. | 哈里森是个好孩子 |
[49:16] | He’ll get there. | 他会好起来的 |
[49:18] | -Give me your rope. – Yeah. | -把你绳子给我 -好 |
[49:21] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[49:30] | low, tense music | |
[49:55] | -You okay, Chief?! | 你没事吧 队长 |
[49:56] | Fucking rat. | 你没事吧 队长 该死的老鼠 |
[50:37] | There’s another cave! It’s big. | 这儿还有个洞 很大 |
[50:40] | I’m gonna look around. | 我四处看看 |
[51:09] | I might have something! | 可能有发现了 |
[51:20] | Teddy, get in here now! | 泰迪 马上下来 |
[51:29] | How you doing? Good to see you. | 你好啊 很高兴见到你 |
[51:32] | What do you know, Coach? | 谁知道呢 教练 |
[51:35] | Got a good team, huh? | 队伍不错啊 |
[51:36] | -Yeah. Great team. – Yeah. | -是啊 队伍不错 -嗯 |
[51:41] | Look, son, um, | 听著 孩子 |
[51:43] | Jeremy made it to the semifinals | 杰里米去年 |
[51:45] | at the state championships last year. | 进了州联赛的半决赛 |
[51:47] | That was last year. | 去年是去年 |
[51:48] | This is this year. | 今年是今年 |
[51:49] | You got this, kid. | 你可以的 孩子 |
[51:53] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[51:55] | just getting through the match is a win in my book. Okay? | 坚持打完比赛对我来说就算胜利了 好吧 |
[51:58] | -Okay. – Yeah? | -好 -嗯 |
[52:00] | All right. Come on. | 好了 加油 |
[52:02] | Huddle up! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 围成一圈 开始 加油 |
[52:10] | Encouraging teenagers | 鼓励青少年 |
[52:11] | to commit acts of violence on one another. | 互相动粗 |
[52:15] | Normal people are so strange. | 普通人真奇怪 |
[52:24] | I’m gonna rip your fucking head off. | 我要扯掉你的头 |
[52:28] | Don’t let him push you around! | 别被他牵著鼻子走 |
[52:33] | -Yeah! That’s it! | 对 就是这样 |
[52:34] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[52:35] | Two, green! | 绿队两分 |
[52:39] | All right, set. | 好了 准备 |
[52:42] | Hold. You’re on top. | 坚持 你领先 |
[52:46] | Come on, Harrison. | 加油 哈里森 |
[52:52] | Hey! | |
[52:54] | That’s headbutting! Come on, Ref! | 撞头 拜托 裁判 |
[52:55] | -That’s illegal! – It’s just wrestling, Ref! | -违规了 -只是摔跤 裁判 |
[52:57] | Come on, Coach! | 得了吧 教练 |
[53:01] | No parents on the floor. | 家长不能上场 |
[53:03] | Why’s Kurt down there? | 为什么科特在下面 |
[53:04] | Kurt’s been a sports booster forever. | 科特一直是比赛的强心针 |
[53:06] | Practically the assistant coach. | 基本上算是副教练了 |
[53:07] | -He gets a pass. | 他可以上场 |
[53:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:36] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[53:37] | I’m not. | 我不害怕 |
[53:38] | I’m pissed. | 我很生气 |
[53:39] | Use that anger. | 利用那种愤怒 |
[53:40] | Unleash it on that asshole. | 发泄到那家伙身上 |
[53:56] | Well, that’s not Matt. | 那不是马特 |
[53:58] | That’s not even male. | 那都不是男性 |
[54:01] | soft, melancholy music | |
[54:11] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[54:13] | It’s Iris. | 是艾瑞斯 |
[54:22] | Come on, Harrison. | 加油 哈里森 |
[54:24] | Stay focused! Yeah! | 专注点 耶 |
[54:27] | Get down! Get down! | 打倒他 打倒他 |
[54:28] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[54:35] | Yeah! That’s it! That’s it! | 对 就是这样 就这样 |
[54:37] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[54:39] | Come on. Stay with him! Stay with him! | 加油 按住他 按住他 |
[54:48] | -Yeah! | 耶 |
[54:57] | -Oh! | |
[55:08] | [Dexter] My son’s dark side makes a very public appearance. | 我儿子的黑暗面又在众人面前 |
[55:12] | Again. | 显露了 |
[55:13] | Break it up! | Break it up! Break it up! 放开他 放开他 别打了 |
[55:15] | Break it up! Enough! | 别打了 够了 |
[55:17] | Stop. Enough. | 住手 够了 |
[55:18] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[55:19] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 你做的很棒 |
[55:21] | You did good. | 很棒 |
[55:22] | So proud. | 我很骄傲 |
[55:31] | Give it a fucking rest. | 给老子放开他 |
[55:33] | What, you want to go? Is that it? | 怎么 你想来吗 是不是 |
[55:35] | Hey! Can somebody around here act like a fucking adult? | 嘿 大家都是成年人 别那么冲动 |
[55:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[55:38] | Jim, the two of you need to go now. | 吉姆 你们俩马上离开 |
[55:41] | Iron Lake! | 艾恩湖 |
[55:43] | Bench! | 下场 |
[55:44] | Hey, fucker. | 嘿 混蛋 |
[55:45] | You better watch out. | 你最好小心点 |
[56:04] | Son, it’s okay. | 儿子 没事 |
[56:06] | What is your problem with Kurt, Dad? | 你跟科特怎么回事 爸爸 |
[56:08] | -I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[56:09] | Why? He’s a good guy. | 为什么 他是个好人 |
[56:11] | He-he cares about me. He doesn’t accuse me | 他关心我 他没有 |
[56:13] | of being a fucking psycho. | 骂我是个变态 |
[56:15] | Just answer it! | 接电话啊 |
[56:18] | If he cares about you so much, | 如果他真那么关心你 |
[56:20] | what did he say to you before you broke that kid’s arm? | 你拧断那孩子胳膊之前他给你说了什么 |
[56:21] | Nothing. H-He said, “J-Just go get him.” | -没什么 -他说去拿下他 |
[56:24] | It’s called coaching. | 教练都会这么做 |
[56:25] | He told you to hurt him. Right? | 他叫你伤害他 对吗 |
[56:33] | It’s Angela. I have to take it. | 是安吉拉 我必须接一下 |
[56:35] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[56:42] | It’s Jim. You okay? | 我是吉姆 你没事吧 |
[56:43] | I don’t need Jim. | 我不需要吉姆 |
[56:46] | I need Dexter Morgan. | 我需要德克斯特·摩根 |
[56:53] | slow, mysterious music |