时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on New Blood… | |
[00:08] | If he wasn’t your boyfriend, | 如果他不是你男朋友 |
[00:10] | I would totally do a deep dive. | 我绝对会深究一番 |
[00:14] | Hey, Miles. | 嗨 迈尔斯 |
[00:15] | I’m here to ask you | 我是来问你跟 |
[00:16] | about your encounter with Jim Lindsay. | 吉姆·林赛的会面的 |
[00:17] | He fucking jumped me. | 他好像是用 |
[00:19] | He poked me in the neck with, | 针什么玩意儿 |
[00:20] | like, a needle or some shit. | 戳了我的脖子 |
[00:22] | [Molly] I mean, I got some really creepy vibes | 我总觉得科特这个人 |
[00:24] | from Kurt. | 怪兮兮的 |
[00:25] | It’s the kind that I tell | 他就是那种 |
[00:26] | my listeners to run away from | 我总是奉劝听众要远离的人 |
[00:28] | as fast as they can. | 越快越好 |
[00:30] | I think about it all the time. | 我总是抑制不住 |
[00:32] | Hurting people. | 伤害别人的这种想法 |
[00:34] | You’ve always known. | 你一直都知道 |
[00:37] | That’s why you left. | 所以你才离开的 |
[00:40] | When I came here, I-I wanted answers. | 我来这里是为了找答案 |
[00:42] | Whoa! | 不错 |
[00:44] | [Harrison] I think I was also looking for… | 我觉得也同时是在找寻 |
[00:46] | Real connection with your dad. | 跟你父亲的真正连接吧 |
[00:47] | Whatever blood bond | 大多数父亲跟孩子的那种 |
[00:49] | most fathers have with their kids, | 血缘关系 |
[00:51] | it’s… …it’s not there. | 我感觉不到 |
[00:53] | Where does Kurt have my son? | 科特带我儿子去哪儿了 |
[00:55] | Up at his cabin on Stearn Road. | 在斯登路上的那个小屋 |
[00:56] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[01:00] | We’re talking about my son. | 我们在说的是我儿子 |
[01:01] | There’s nothing more personal than that. | 这还不叫针对我吗 |
[01:03] | Run. | 跑 |
[01:05] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[01:09] | Harrison! | 哈里森 |
[01:10] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[01:12] | There’s so much I need to tell you. | 我有很多话要跟你说 |
[01:13] | I should’ve way before it got to this. | 早就该告诉你的 |
[01:29] | You have everything? | 你有一切 |
[01:31] | Did you guys have fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[01:33] | It’s a scary world out there. | 外面的世界充满险恶 |
[01:39] | Guilty people slip through the cracks | 每一天都有罪犯 |
[01:41] | of the justice system every day. | 成为司法系统的漏网之鱼 |
[01:44] | Ooh! | |
[01:45] | Oh! Wiggles loves it! | 天 维格尔超爱的 |
[01:48] | ominous music | |
[01:50] | And there he is, Jeremiah the giraffe, | 来了来了 长颈鹿耶利米 |
[01:53] | for the birthday girl. Mwah! | 来给小寿星祝寿了 |
[01:56] | Now, can I have everybody say, | 现在请大家一起说 佛罗里达最棒的演出 维格尔先生的乐园 |
[01:58] | “Happy Birthday, Sam!” | 生日快乐 山姆 |
[02:00] | Happy Birthday, Sam! | |
[02:02] | Oh, and let me get a picture | 咱们来一起和小寿星 |
[02:04] | of the birthday girl. | 拍张照片 |
[02:07] | -Okay. | 太好了 |
[02:09] | And all of you… | 所有小朋友 |
[02:10] | Murderers. Rapists. Predators. | 杀人凶手 强奸犯 掠食者 |
[02:16] | Monsters who walk among us, | 这些恶魔充斥在我们身边 |
[02:18] | and we never even know. | 我们甚至毫无察觉 |
[02:20] | Counting on the justice system to discover these predators | 把希望寄托在司法系统能 |
[02:24] | and effectively deal with them | 将他们绳之以法上 |
[02:26] | is not an option. | 是行不通的 |
[02:31] | Not for me. | 反正我不这么认为 |
[02:59] | I don’t follow society’s rules. | 我不遵守社会规则 |
[03:07] | But that doesn’t mean there aren’t rules | 但这并不意味著当黑暗使者发出召唤时 |
[03:09] | I have to follow when the Dark Passenger calls. | 我可以无法无章 |
[03:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:17] | What-What’s the Dark Passenger? | 你说的黑暗使者是什么 |
[03:20] | It’s the name I gave the… | 这是我给自己的使命 |
[03:23] | -calling that I have. Hey. | -取的名字 -嘿 |
[03:26] | Careful. | 要小心 |
[03:30] | Always there, | 他一直都在 |
[03:32] | riding alongside me. | 与我同行的这一路 |
[03:35] | Giving me… | 他给了我 |
[03:36] | A lot of bad ideas. | 很多黑暗的想法 家族生意 |
[03:55] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[04:00] | …I have the urge to hurt people. | 我会有伤害他人的冲动 |
[04:04] | An urge too strong to ignore. | 强烈到不容忽视 |
[04:09] | The Dark Passenger. | 黑暗使者 |
[04:15] | That sounds right. | 那听起来是这么回事 |
[04:19] | W-Why… | 为什么 |
[04:22] | …why-why are we like this? | 我们为什么会这样 |
[04:28] | We both saw our mothers murdered | 我们都在小时候亲眼目睹了 |
[04:31] | when we were young. | 母亲被人杀害 |
[04:41] | You, too? | 你也是吗 |
[04:48] | I-I’ve always felt so alone. | 我一直以来都很孤单 |
[04:53] | I thought no one could understand me. | 以为没人能理解我 |
[04:57] | I-I mean, if I, if I | 你知道 这种心理 |
[04:59] | talked about this shit with anyone… | 只要跟任何人聊起 |
[05:01] | They’d lock you up. | 他们就会把你关起来 |
[05:07] | When your grandfather Harry | 当你祖父哈里 |
[05:09] | found out what I was… | 发现我有问题时 |
[05:12] | I thought he’d send me to an institution. | 我以为他会送我去精神病院 |
[05:17] | But instead… | 然而 |
[05:21] | he gave me the Code. | 他却把准则传授给了我 |
[05:24] | It’s a rigid process. | 这是一个精密的过程 |
[05:28] | Once someone is identified as worthy of the Code, | 一旦你认为有人符合这个准则 |
[05:30] | 100% proof of their crimes must be found. | 就必须找到100%的犯罪证据 |
[05:34] | gentle, dramatic music | |
[06:07] | It’s not always easy to find. | 证据有时很难得到 |
[06:15] | Secrets are secret for a reason. | 秘密如果能被找到 就不叫秘密了 |
[06:34] | As a cop, Harry saw too many criminals get arrested | 哈里是个警察 他见过太多罪犯被捕 |
[06:38] | and escape the law. | 又逃脱了法律制裁 |
[06:39] | Then hurt innocent people over and over. | 他们屡次犯案 伤及无辜 |
[06:42] | He taught me how to make sure | 他教会我如何确确保 |
[06:44] | they never hurt anyone ever again. | 这些人再也不能伤害他人 |
[06:46] | So… | 所以 |
[06:47] | when did your dad decide to teach you | 你爸爸什么时候决定教你 |
[06:50] | this Code? | 这个准则的 |
[06:53] | I was about your age | 我当时和你差不多大 |
[06:54] | when I started exhibiting violent tendencies. | 开始表现出了暴力倾向 |
[06:57] | Harry kept it a secret from the rest of the family. | 哈里发现了 却没对家里其他人讲 |
[07:00] | Fucking-A he did. | 他保密工作做得太好了 |
[07:02] | Well, they would’ve been afraid of you. | 不然他们会很忌惮你的 |
[07:03] | But I would never hurt family. | 我绝不会伤害家人 |
[07:10] | Harry gave me the Code as a way to channel | 哈里教我准则 让我与内心的 |
[07:13] | the Dark Passenger. | 黑暗使者对话 |
[07:15] | To use it for good. | 利用他惩恶扬善 |
[07:18] | F-For good? | 惩恶扬善 |
[07:20] | And a way forward in life. | 也是人生的前进之路 |
[07:24] | Ooh! | |
[07:32] | You like… the caramel? | 你喜欢……焦糖 |
[07:35] | Oh! | |
[07:39] | Oh. | |
[07:40] | Oh… | |
[07:47] | ||
[07:51] | What the fuck? | 什么他妈的 |
[07:52] | [Dexter] Once I have proof of their crimes, | 一旦我掌握了他们的犯罪证据 |
[07:54] | the Code allows me to stop them from hurting others. | 根据准则 我就可以阻止他们害人 |
[08:03] | I do what the law failed to do. | 我为法网查漏补缺 |
[08:08] | I fix things. | 我解决问题 |
[08:18] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[08:24] | You kidnapped him? | 你绑架了他 |
[08:27] | I did. | 是的 |
[08:29] | Wiggles was a threat. He would’ve | 维格斯是个威胁 |
[08:31] | tortured and killed that kid. | 他会折磨并杀害那个孩子的 |
[08:33] | Hey. That’s enough. | 够了 |
[08:35] | Well, then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:38] | So… | 所以 |
[08:39] | I prepare a place to… | 我准备了个地方 |
[08:46] | …confront these bad people. | 来跟这些坏人面对面 |
[08:48] | gentle, dramatic music | |
[08:50] | I have to be very neat | 我必须万无一失 |
[08:52] | because the world will never understand what I do. | 因为这个世界永远不会理解我的所作所为 |
[08:57] | I always show them their victims. | 我会把受害者的照片拿给他们看 |
[09:01] | It’s important that they open their eyes | 让他们亲眼看看 |
[09:03] | and look at what they’ve done. | 自己的罪行 |
[09:06] | You abso-fucking-lutely cannot tell Harrison | 你绝壁不能把你的变态仪式 |
[09:09] | about your sick-ass ritual. | 告诉哈里森 |
[09:33] | What the hell is this? What’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:35] | They always say some shit like that. | 他们总是会说这种蠢话 |
[09:38] | Stop clowning around, Wiggles. | 别胡闹了 维格斯 |
[09:42] | You know exactly what’s going on. | 你自己干的事一清二楚 |
[09:45] | You… | 你 |
[09:47] | remember… them all. | 记得他们所有人 |
[09:58] | You tell Harrison that you kill people, there’s no going back. | 只要告诉哈里森你杀过人 就不能反悔了 |
[10:04] | So, doing that… | 所以 你这样做 |
[10:07] | confronting him… | 跟他对质之后 |
[10:09] | that-that made him stop? | 他就不会再害人 |
[10:11] | Scaring him like that? | 你就这样吓吓他们吗 |
[10:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | I won’t tell him. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[10:27] | Yes. He never hurt anyone again. | 对 他再也不会伤害他人了 |
[10:34] | So, you’re-you’re kind of like Batman or something. | 所以 你有点像蝙蝠侠之类的 |
[10:39] | I like Dark Defender. | 我更喜欢被叫做黑暗卫士 |
[10:40] | And that… | 这么一来 |
[10:42] | that makes the Dark Passenger not push so hard? | 也就抚慰了内心的黑暗使者 |
[10:54] | This is a lot. | 信息量好大啊 |
[10:56] | It’s not every day you’re nearly murdered | 毕竟你不会每天都经历虎口脱险 |
[10:59] | and then find out this. | 然后发现这个真相 |
[11:01] | Is Kurt gonna come after us? | 科特会追杀我们吗 |
[11:04] | If I were him, I’d be 500 miles away by now. | 如果我是他 早就逃得远远的了 |
[11:15] | It’s getting late. You should get some sleep. | 天晚了 你该睡觉了 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 老爸 |
[11:25] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[11:28] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[11:30] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[11:35] | [Dexter] I still have one more gift to wrap | 我还有份礼物等著裹呢 |
[11:38] | in plastic. | 用塑料带裹 |
[11:39] | “It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year” by Andy Williams | |
[11:45] | It’s the most wonderful time | 这是一年中 |
[11:49] | Of the year – Ding, dong, ding, dong | -最美妙的时光 -叮叮当 |
[11:52] | With the kids jingle belling | 和孩子们一起嬉笑 |
[11:54] | And everyone telling you | 大家都奔走相告 |
[11:56] | Be of good cheer – Ah, ah, ah | -要快乐啊 -啊啊啊 |
[11:59] | It’s the most wonderful time | 这是一年中 |
[12:02] | Of the year – Ding, dong, ding, dong | 最美妙的时光 |
[12:06] | It’s the hap-happiest | 这是一年中 |
[12:09] | Season of all – Ding, dong… | -最美妙的时光 -叮叮当 |
[12:13] | With those holiday greetings | 洋溢著节日问候 |
[12:15] | And gay happy meetings | 欢乐的聚会 |
[12:17] | When friends come to call – Ah, ah, ah | 朋友们纷至沓来 |
[12:20] | It’s the hap-happiest season | 这是一年中 |
[12:25] | Of all | 最棒的季节 |
[12:27] | There’ll be parties for hosting, marshmallows… | 派对纷飞 棉花糖扎堆 |
[12:30] | Once you take care of old fuckbilly here, | 等你把这老家伙搞定 |
[12:32] | Harrison’s gonna have more questions. | 哈里森还会有更多问题的 |
[12:34] | And when he asks, I’ll answer. | 他问 我肯定会回答的 |
[12:36] | You ever think about how screwed up it is | 你真的了解眼看著自己的母亲 |
[12:38] | you watched your mom get chopped up in a shipping container, | 在集装箱里被人肢解的痛苦吗 |
[12:41] | and now you do the same shit to your victims? | 现在你对自己的受害者做出了一样的事 |
[12:43] | And Harrison dealt with his trauma | 哈里森用一把利刃 |
[12:45] | by arming himself with a straight razor, | 武装自己 掩盖自己的伤痛 |
[12:47] | the same weapon… | 害死他母亲的 |
[12:49] | used to kill his mother. | 也是同样一把利刃 |
[12:52] | What can I say? We are what we are. | 我能说什么呢 我们本性难移 |
[12:53] | It’s the most | 这是一年中 |
[12:55] | Wonderful time | 最美好 |
[12:57] | Oh, the most… | 的时光 |
[12:59] | At least Elric’s frozen, | 至少埃尔里克被冻住了 |
[13:01] | no bloody mess. | 血没有流得到处是 |
[13:03] | …of the year | |
[13:13] | ominous music | |
[13:43] | A Stratocaster? | 一把电吉他 |
[13:45] | Oh, my God. It’s beautiful. | 天啊 太好了 |
[13:48] | Merry Christmas, sweetheart. | 祝你圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | Gonoohgwa’. -I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[14:02] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[14:08] | I-Is this for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[14:10] | It is Christmas. | 过圣诞节啊 |
[14:21] | Harrison seems to be all right. | 哈里森似乎一如往常 |
[14:23] | Maybe the truth hasn’t ruined anything. | 也许被没有被真相影响到 |
[14:36] | -Is that for me, too? -Only one way to find out. | -这也是给我的吗 -打开才能知道 |
[14:51] | Wow. | |
[15:00] | Wow. | |
[15:11] | Do you use this when, you know, | 你也会用这玩意儿 |
[15:13] | you know, you go after bad guys? | 追杀坏人吗 |
[15:16] | No. Never. Guns are… | 从不会 枪支 |
[15:19] | loud, messy. | 有噪声 乱糟糟的 |
[15:20] | Plus I’m not a very good shot. | 而且我的枪法也不是很准 |
[15:24] | This is all about blending in. | 这个是为了让你有面子 |
[15:26] | All the guys at school have guns. | 你的同学们都有枪 |
[15:29] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[15:31] | Can we go outside and shoot it? | 咱们能出去开两枪吗 |
[15:33] | Here. | 来 |
[15:35] | -There you go. -Yeah. | -拿好了 -好 |
[15:37] | Harry always said to, uh, breathe out before you shoot, | 哈里总是教育我 开枪前要深呼吸 |
[15:41] | and keep the butt up tight… | 屁股绷紧 |
[15:44] | here, like this. It’ll save you from bruising. | 像这样 以免造成挫伤 |
[15:55] | -What is… -Oh, you got to… | -这个 -你得 |
[15:57] | take the safety off. | 把保险栓拿下来 |
[15:58] | -There. -Okay. | -好了 -好了 |
[16:00] | Like that. There you go. | 可以了 |
[16:02] | -You’re ready to go. | 可以开枪了 |
[16:08] | -Okay. You need to– -I got it. | -好 然后你 -我知道 |
[16:21] | Look at you. | 厉害啊 |
[16:24] | That’s better than I’ve ever been. | 枪法比我之前都准 |
[16:34] | He’s a natural. | 天生神枪手啊 |
[16:39] | So, I was, I was thinking about Kurt last night. | 我昨晚在想科特的事 |
[16:41] | Oh? | |
[16:44] | Was he trying to kill me because you were going after him, | 他要杀我 是因为你要去找他麻烦吗 |
[16:47] | like-like with Wiggles? | 就像你对维格尔一样 |
[16:55] | Kurt has been killing innocent women for the last 25 years. | 过去25年 科特一直在追杀无辜女性 |
[16:59] | Wait, what? Wh… | 等等 你说什么 |
[17:02] | Kurt’s a serial killer? | 科特是个连环杀手 |
[17:03] | H-How long have you known this? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[17:06] | I just found out. | 我也是刚知道 |
[17:08] | Why didn’t, why didn’t you tell Angela? | 你怎么没告诉安吉拉 |
[17:10] | I don’t have any proof. | 我没证据 |
[17:13] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[17:14] | Plus Kurt’s already been arrested | 而且科特之前因为谋杀 |
[17:17] | for one murder. | 被捕过 |
[17:19] | -And he got away with it. -Yup. | -但他全身而退了 -是 |
[17:23] | Wh-What if I testified that he tried to shoot me? | 那假如我去指证他想开枪打我呢 |
[17:26] | That-That’s attempted murder, right? | 这属于谋杀未遂 对吧 |
[17:28] | And then Angela starts to ask a lot of questions | 那安吉拉就会问很多问题 |
[17:31] | about what I was doing out on his property. | 比如我去他地盘上做什么 |
[17:33] | Questions I can’t answer. | 一些我无法回答的问题 |
[17:37] | Vigilante shit. | 治安联防队的破事 |
[17:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:41] | Vigilante shit. | 治安联防队的破事 |
[17:45] | But I do have a plan | 但我有计划了 |
[17:47] | to make sure Kurt can’t hurt anyone else. | 可以确保科特不再伤害别人 |
[17:51] | Ask me what the plan is. | 问我计划是什么 |
[17:54] | Ask me if you can help. | 问问我你是否能帮忙 |
[17:58] | Shit, I-I forgot. | 糟了 差点忘了 |
[18:01] | I, um, I made you a gift. | 我给你做了个礼物 |
[18:03] | One second. | 稍等 |
[18:16] | I know it’s not much. | 我知道这个礼物不算什么 |
[18:18] | It’s kind of how I remember her. | 我记忆中她就是这个样子 |
[18:27] | Thank you. I love it. | 谢谢你 我很喜欢 |
[18:32] | You got any more, uh, | 你还有别的 |
[18:34] | got any more bottles somewhere? | 你还有别的瓶子吗 |
[18:36] | I do, but I think it’s time for us | 有 但我觉得咱们得去 |
[18:38] | to go exchange presents with Angela and Audrey. | 跟安吉拉和奥德丽交换礼物了 |
[18:42] | Yeah. Yeah, right. | 哦 是的 |
[18:45] | Oh, I do have one other gift for you. | 对了 我还有一份礼物要送给你 |
[18:48] | It’s, uh, part of the whole… | 也是能够帮你 |
[18:51] | blending in thing. | 融入大家的礼物 |
[18:53] | It’s kind of a tradition I’ve been doing. | 是我这么多年来的一个传统 |
[19:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:21] | Oh, look at this. | 哇 真不错 |
[19:29] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吗 |
[19:31] | I have one, too. | 我也有一件 |
[19:40] | -Ho ho ho. Oh. Wow. | -圣诞老人来了 -天 |
[19:42] | Those are-are very, very, | 你俩穿的真是 |
[19:44] | -very… -Very Christmas-y. | 这也太圣诞节了吧 |
[19:46] | Uh, gift from Dad. | 我爸送我的 |
[19:47] | Tradition. | 老传统 |
[19:49] | Your dad’s like the king of Christmas sweaters. | 你爸是圣诞毛衣之王了 |
[19:51] | Guess that makes you the prince? | 看来你就是王子了 |
[19:52] | Uh, yeah, I-I guess so. | 大概算是吧 |
[19:54] | -Want to put these by the tree? -Mm-hmm. | -可以把这些放在树边吗 -好 |
[20:00] | Merry, happy Christmas, babe. | 圣诞快乐 宝贝 |
[20:02] | -Mm. | |
[20:04] | Back at you. | 你也是 |
[20:05] | How was your night? | 昨晚过得怎么样 |
[20:06] | Uh, was uneventful. How was yours? | 平平常常一般般 你呢 |
[20:09] | Uh, once the presents were wrapped, I slept like a baby. | 包好了礼物 我就沉沉地睡去了 |
[20:12] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[20:13] | “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” by Brenda Lee | |
[20:19] | Rockin’ around the Christmas tree… | 围著圣诞树摇摇摆摆 |
[20:22] | I present to you… | 隆重向大家介绍 |
[20:23] | -monkey bread. | 猴子面包 |
[20:26] | Mistletoe hung | 槲寄生挂起 |
[20:28] | Where you can see every couple… | 小情侣们站在它下面 |
[20:30] | Oh. | |
[20:32] | Oh, merry Christmas to me. | 哇 我真是这个圣诞节的小幸运 |
[20:33] | It’s delicious. | 很好吃 |
[20:37] | You seem… different. | 你感觉不太一样了 |
[20:39] | Like happy. | 看著很幸福 |
[20:41] | I think I… | 我觉得我 |
[20:43] | I don’t know… | 怎么说呢 |
[20:45] | found a way to let go of my anger. | 找到了释放愤怒的方法 |
[20:47] | Best Christmas gift ever. | 史上最棒的圣诞礼物 |
[20:50] | We might have to figure out what to do | 两个孩子要是真成了一对儿 |
[20:52] | if our kids become an item. | 咱们得考虑下该怎么办了 |
[20:54] | Voices singing let’s be jolly… | |
[20:56] | Ah, food. | 好吃的 |
[20:58] | -My favorite part of Christmas. | 这是我圣诞节最喜欢的部分 |
[21:00] | Rockin’ around | |
[21:07] | Nice. | 不错 |
[21:09] | Very nice. | 真不错 |
[21:10] | Go Hawks. | 加油老鹰队 |
[21:11] | -Your turn. | 该你了 |
[21:21] | Look at you, | 瞧瞧 |
[21:23] | feeding my addiction. | 就知道我好这口是吧 |
[21:24] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[21:26] | We’ll have to get one for you next year, huh? | 明年也给你弄一件 |
[21:28] | I’m-I’m good with just this one. | 我有这一个就够了啊 |
[21:30] | ||
[21:32] | Uh… | |
[21:34] | Uh, you’ll have to remember, uh, my dad gets a discount | 你们都知道 我爸可以凭折扣 |
[21:37] | -at a certain store. Mm. | 在某家商店买东西 |
[21:39] | Aren’t a lot of options in the Iron Lake. | 艾恩湖的选择不多 |
[21:56] | I love it. | 我超爱的 |
[21:58] | Nó’yeh, | 是吗 |
[22:00] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:02] | -It’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[22:04] | It’s your turn. Open your gift. | 轮到你了 拆你的礼物 |
[22:15] | Huh. | |
[22:17] | The Police Handbook on Searches, Seizures and Arrests. | 警察搜查扣押和逮捕百事通 |
[22:21] | My father Harry had a lot of books like that | 我父亲哈里有很多这样的书 |
[22:23] | and used them a lot. | 他常常查阅 |
[22:24] | Saw you didn’t have it in your library, so… | 我在你们图书馆没看到 所以就 |
[22:27] | That’s very thoughtful. | 很贴心呢 |
[22:29] | And so romantic, Jim. | 而且很浪漫 吉姆 |
[22:33] | -Yeah. | 对 |
[22:35] | A successful Christmas. | 一个圆满的圣诞节 |
[22:38] | Surrounded by family. | 跟家人一起团圆 |
[22:42] | Who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[22:50] | Merry Christmas, Chief. | 圣诞快乐 警长 |
[22:52] | Kurt, what are you doing here? | 科特 你怎么来了 |
[22:54] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗 |
[22:56] | Uh… | |
[22:57] | I just brought you a little gift, | 给你带了个小礼物 |
[23:00] | show you that there’s no hard feelings. | 作为一个示好的标志吧 |
[23:02] | Oh. Thanks, Kurt. | 谢谢你 科特 |
[23:05] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[23:06] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[23:08] | If I’d known you guys were gonna be here, | 要是知道你们在 |
[23:11] | I would’ve brought you two a little something as well. | 我也会给你们准备点小礼物的 |
[23:14] | Ah. | |
[23:15] | I’m just jealous that Jimbo here | 吉姆可以跟他的宝贝儿子 |
[23:17] | gets to spend the holidays with his son. | 一起过节 我很嫉妒呢 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I hear you. It certainly would be | 理解 哈里森如果不在我身边 |
[23:22] | a tough Christmas without Harrison by my side. | 这个圣诞节我也会艰难的 |
[23:26] | Would’ve ruined the whole holiday. | 可能整个假期都会被毁 |
[23:29] | Yeah. Well, peace be with you. | 是啊 好吧 祝你平安 |
[23:32] | And also with you. | 你也是 |
[23:34] | Merry Christmas to you, too, kiddo. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 孩子 |
[23:37] | Hope to see you around. | 咱们回见哈 |
[23:41] | Well, hey, enjoy the peppermint bark. | 尝尝这个薄荷脆饼 |
[23:44] | Had it shipped in from the city. It’s the best around. | 专程从城里最棒的地方买来的 |
[23:52] | Well, Ange, Harrison and I got to go. | 安吉 我跟哈里森要走了 |
[23:55] | What? No. | 什么 不要啊 |
[23:56] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:58] | Dad and I had | 老爸跟我 |
[24:00] | plans to go… | 计划去 |
[24:02] | um, shooting. | 射击 |
[24:04] | Yeah, I got Harrison a rifle for Christmas. | 我送给哈里森一把来福枪做圣诞礼物 |
[24:06] | He wants to try it out. | 他想过过瘾 |
[24:08] | So, love you. | 所以 先走了 爱你 |
[24:10] | See you tonight. -Yeah. | -今晚见 -好 |
[24:14] | I’ll… | 我 |
[24:15] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我晚点再跟你聊 |
[24:18] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[24:25] | That was weird, right? | 这也太奇怪了吧 |
[24:27] | It’s his first Christmas with his son in a long time. | 这么多年 他第一根自己儿子一起过圣诞节 |
[24:31] | It’s not that weird. | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[24:33] | suspenseful music | |
[24:36] | He didn’t run. | 他竟然没逃跑 |
[24:38] | Do you think he’s sticking around | 你觉得他是要留下来 |
[24:39] | -to finish what he started? | 完成未竟之事吗 |
[24:41] | What-what if he goes after Audrey or something? | 万一他找奥德丽寻仇之类的怎么办 |
[24:42] | Just get in the truck. | 先上车 |
[24:44] | I know what I want to do. | 我知道我想做什么 |
[24:53] | But I’m not alone in this. | 但这次我不是一个人 |
[24:55] | What if we did what you did with Wiggles? | 我们能不能像你教训维格斯一样 教训他一下 |
[24:59] | We’d have to find proof first. | 我们得先找到证据 |
[25:01] | Like the pictures the clown had of the kids? | 就像那些小丑给孩子们拍的照片 |
[25:03] | Yeah. Killers like Kurt | 对 像科特这样的杀手 |
[25:06] | usually keep some kind of trophy, a memento, | 会留著杀手的遗物 |
[25:09] | to remember what they did to their victims. | 作为战利品或纪念品 |
[25:11] | It could be anything, piece of clothing, | 可以是任何东西一件衣服 |
[25:14] | jewelry, photo. | 珠宝啊 照片之类 |
[25:17] | They know it could get them caught, | 他们这样做会有被抓的风险 |
[25:18] | but they can’t help themselves. | 但他们无法自已 |
[25:20] | You think Kurt does that? | 你觉得科特也会保留吗 |
[25:22] | And I think he keeps them on his property, | 我觉得他会把它们藏在 |
[25:25] | near the cabin. | 他地盘小屋附近 |
[25:33] | Salena? | 萨琳娜 |
[25:38] | Merry Christmas, Angela. | 圣诞快乐 安吉拉 |
[25:41] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, just, the job doesn’t pay attention to the holidays, | 是啊 警察的工作部分节假日 |
[25:45] | but I do come bearing gifts. | 但我给你带了份小礼物 |
[25:47] | Just doing a little follow-up on a case, um… | 我在跟进一个案子 |
[25:50] | Think you could open the books on purchases of ketamine? | 你可以查一下上个月氯胺酮 |
[25:53] | In the last month or so? | 的购买记录吗 |
[25:55] | Oh… Um… | |
[26:02] | Yup. I’ve got three in last month. | 好 上个月有三个人 |
[26:04] | Mrs. Gross for her sheep. | 格罗斯太太 要处理羊 |
[26:06] | Um, Al Chung for his cows, | 艾尔·钟 要处理牛 |
[26:08] | and Mr. Harris | 还有哈里斯先生 |
[26:09] | for his 37 cats. | 要处理它的37只猫 |
[26:13] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:15] | Oh, wait. | 对了 等等 |
[26:17] | Your boyfriend Jim. | 还有你男友吉姆 |
[26:18] | Said he needed it for his goat, | 说他的山羊要用 |
[26:20] | Vincent van Goat. | 文森特·梵羊 |
[26:22] | That’s a cute name. | 这名字好可爱 |
[26:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:27] | dramatic music | |
[26:29] | Yo, Kurt. | 哼 科特 |
[26:30] | Fuck you and thanks for the drone. | 去死吧 多谢你送的无人机 |
[26:33] | Ah, the gift that keeps on giving. | 让他的礼物继续发光发热 |
[26:37] | People don’t just vanish. | 人不会凭空消失 |
[26:40] | I know, I’ve tried. | 这是我的经验之谈 |
[26:59] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[27:04] | You were right… | 你是对的 |
[27:05] | about what I did. | 你猜对了我对伊桑做的 |
[27:09] | With Ethan. | 所作所为 |
[27:14] | I mean, shit, I-I-I set the whole thing up | 哎 一切都是我安排好的 |
[27:17] | so that I could get away with it. | 好让我逃脱惩罚 |
[27:20] | Maybe even look like a hero. | 甚至看起来像个英雄 |
[27:30] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[27:32] | Blood spatter analysis. | 血迹鉴定分析 |
[27:37] | From my Homicide days. | 都是在凶案组的经验 |
[27:43] | I’m-I’m sorry I-I treated you like shit | 我很抱歉在你发现真相时 |
[27:45] | when you knew the truth. | 对你冷暴力 |
[27:48] | I was… | 我 |
[27:51] | I was just afraid. | 就是很害伯 |
[27:57] | Wh-Why didn’t you tell me all this back then? | 你当时为什么不告诉我这些 |
[28:01] | I wanted to. | 我想过 |
[28:05] | But I needed to try out everything else first. | 但我需要先试试其他方案 |
[28:09] | Therapy. | 心理治疗 |
[28:11] | That’s why you were so closed off. | 所以你才不愿多谈 |
[28:13] | I knew you were hiding something. | 我就知道你有所隐瞒 |
[28:26] | I’ve been thinking about Wiggles. | 我一直在想维格斯的事 |
[28:28] | About the end. | 关于结局 |
[28:32] | You said you | 你说你 |
[28:34] | made sure he didn’t hurt anyone else again. | 确保他不会再伤害别人 |
[28:38] | I mean, scaring the shit out of him, | 就是 对他百般恫吓 |
[28:41] | even hurting him. | 甚至会动粗 |
[28:44] | I mean, that-that doesn’t feel… | 但我感觉这不像 |
[28:48] | I don’t know… | 怎么说呢 |
[28:50] | like justice. | 不像正义 |
[28:54] | And what would… | 那你觉得 |
[28:57] | justice feel like to you? | 什么是正义 |
[29:05] | When I was 12 years old, I started having fantasies about | 我12岁时 总幻想自己能 |
[29:08] | hunting down the Trinity Killer. | 追捕到三一杀手 |
[29:11] | You know he just up and disappeared? | 你知道 他突然就消失于世 |
[29:17] | I wanted to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[29:20] | With his own razor. | 用他自己的利刃 |
[29:27] | I wanted to do it slowly. | 我想折磨他死去 |
[29:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[29:57] | Wait. Hold it right there. | 等等 保持住 |
[30:00] | That’s… strange. | 很蹊跷 |
[30:04] | See that? Can you go in closer? | 那个 你能拉近一点吗 |
[30:09] | That’s right where Kurt disappeared. | 科特就是在那里消失不见的 |
[30:11] | Holy shit. That’s big. | 天呐 这块儿地很大 |
[30:13] | That could be where he kills. | 可能是他的杀人地窖 |
[30:15] | Maybe where he keeps his trophies. | 或许是他放战利品的地方 |
[30:22] | I-Is that a vent? | 那是通风口吗 |
[30:26] | -Let’s go. -Wait. | -咱们走 -等等 |
[30:29] | don’t get caught. | 准则第一条 不要被抓 |
[30:32] | We wait until dark. | 我们等天黑以后 |
[30:34] | Come back tonight and check it out. | 晚上再过去看看 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:39] | Outside of Harold Shipman | 除了哈啰德·希普曼 |
[30:41] | or Luis Garavito, | 和路易斯·格拉迪沃 |
[30:43] | the Bay Harbor Butcher | 海湾屠夫 |
[30:45] | was one of the most prolific | 是有史以来 |
[30:47] | serial killers of all time. | 最多产的连环杀手 |
[30:50] | He’s one of the most sick-ass, decapitating, | 他是整个世上最变态的 |
[30:53] | dismembering murderers out there. | 斩首和肢解杀人犯 |
[30:56] | And by the end of this podcast, | 听完本期博客 |
[30:58] | I’m gonna challenge everything | 你对他的一切认知 |
[31:00] | you may think you know about | 将发生天翻地覆 |
[31:01] | who… he… was. | 的改变 |
[31:12] | Hey. | |
[31:13] | Hey, yourself. | 你也好 |
[31:16] | Look, | 听我说 |
[31:17] | I hope it doesn’t bum you and Audrey out too much, | 你和奥德丽不要太失望哈 |
[31:20] | but would it be okay if | 但是我和哈里森 |
[31:22] | Harrison and I don’t come over tonight? | 今晚可以不过去吗 |
[31:23] | Me and the kid have been really bonding. | 我们俩玩到兴头上了 |
[31:25] | That’s really great. | 这是好事啊 |
[31:27] | Uh, it’s no problem. | 没问题的 |
[31:29] | Yeah, we’re gonna go on a night hike | 对 我们要去深夜远足 |
[31:31] | and check out that blood moon that’s been happening. | 观察今晚的血月 |
[31:34] | That’s fine. Have fun. | 没事 祝玩得开心 |
[31:37] | Yeah. Merry Christmas. Love you. | 嗯 圣诞快乐 爱你 |
[31:39] | Merry Christmas to you, too. | 你也是 圣诞快乐 |
[31:44] | As I walk along | 我一边前行 |
[31:46] | I wonder | 我一边前行 |
[31:48] | A-what went wrong with our love | 我们的爱情到底出了什么错 |
[31:51] | A love that was so strong | 一份如此强烈的爱 |
[31:56] | And as I still walk on | 我一边前行 |
[31:59] | – I think of 我一边疑惑 | |
[32:01] | The things we’ve done | 我们在一起的种种 |
[32:02] | Together, while our hearts | 那时我们的心 |
[32:05] | Were young | 如此年轻 |
[32:12] | This is too much. | 这也太过分了 |
[32:14] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:19] | He fantasized about killing Trinity. | 他幻想自己能杀死三一杀手 |
[32:22] | Who fucking didn’t? | 谁他妈的不想 |
[32:23] | He admitted to wanting to kill Ethan. | 他承认了想杀伊森的事 |
[32:25] | -He’s just like me. -Then cut it short | -他跟我如出一辙 -你速战速决 |
[32:27] | at finding the psycho’s trophies. That’s enough. | 把那个疯子的战利品找到 这就够了 |
[32:29] | You don’t have to do any of this with him. | 不用带他做这些事 |
[32:31] | I’m not forcing any ideas on Harrison. | 我没把自己的想法强加于他 |
[32:34] | I want to help him, | 我想帮他 |
[32:35] | just like Harry helped me. | 就像哈里帮我那样 |
[32:38] | There were fucking alternatives, Dexter. | 还有一堆办法 德克斯特 |
[32:41] | Therapy! Institutionalization! | 心理治疗 程序正义 |
[32:44] | Prison might have been better in the long run. | 长远看来 进监狱都比干这些事强 |
[32:47] | You think prison would be better?! | 你觉得进监狱会更好吗 |
[32:51] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站哪在一边 |
[32:52] | Harrison was born in blood. | 哈里森生于血泊中 |
[32:55] | His Dark Passenger pushes him to hurt others. | 他被黑暗使者驱使著 想要伤害别人 |
[32:58] | This path, it’s the only way. | 这唯一的出路 |
[33:04] | And you fucking love it. | 你说不出多开心吧 |
[33:08] | His victims | 他的受害者 |
[33:09] | were usually criminals | 通常是逃脱了制裁 |
[33:10] | who’d gotten away with it. | 的罪犯 |
[33:12] | That’s some Batman-level vigilante shit. | 这可是蝙蝠侠级别的义警 |
[33:15] | And it’s why Miami Metro Homicide | 所以迈阿密重案组 |
[33:17] | came to believe the Butcher | 开始怀疑海湾屠夫 |
[33:19] | was one of their own. | 出自他们内部 |
[33:21] | Sergeant James Doakes. | 詹姆斯·多克斯警长 |
[33:24] | But… what if they were wrong? | 可万一他们错了呢 |
[33:27] | Well, maybe the police didn’t want to keep investigating | 也许警方只想让这起 |
[33:30] | the biggest case in Miami Metro history, | 阿密警局史上最大的案子草草收场 |
[33:33] | but I fucking do. | 但我却不想罢休 |
[33:37] | Because if I’m right, | 因为如果我猜对了 |
[33:39] | the Bay Harbor Butcher could still be out there. | 海湾屠夫可能还逍遥法外 |
[33:42] | Still feeling all butcher-y. | 仍然伺机而动 |
[33:45] | Still a threat. | 仍然是个威胁 |
[33:47] | And… | 而且 |
[33:48] | Oh, my God. You freaked me out. | 天啊 你吓死我了 |
[33:51] | -You freaked me out. | 你才吓到我了 |
[33:53] | -Sorry. -Ooh, Merry Fucking Kill. | -抱歉 -《该死的快乐谋杀》 |
[33:55] | BHB. Bad guy killer. | 海湾屠夫 坏人的噩梦 |
[33:57] | Chops them up, dumps them in the ocean. | 把他们剁碎填海 |
[33:59] | What do you think? Did they get the wrong guy? | 你觉得他们抓错人了吗 |
[34:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:02] | But if she’s right, | 但如果她是对的 |
[34:04] | I’d be scared shitless to put it out there so publicly. | 换成是我 是不敢这样在播客上大肆宣扬的 |
[34:07] | She certainly is brave. | 她确实很勇敢 |
[34:09] | Times like this, I’m glad we live in the sticks, | 所以说嘛 这就是住在乡下的好处 |
[34:11] | away from monsters like that. | 远离那样的怪物 |
[34:12] | – Gonoohgwa’, Mom. 爱你 妈妈 | |
[34:15] | -I love you, too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[34:18] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[34:32] | Hi, hi. You’ve reached | 嗨 这里是我的 |
[34:34] | my merry fucking voice mail. | 快乐谋杀语音信箱 |
[34:36] | When the beep beeps, leave a message. | 哔哔声响起时请留言 |
[34:48] | “War” by Idles | |
[35:04] | Wa-ching | 给我看著 |
[35:06] | That’s the sound of the sword going in | 这是剑插入的声音 |
[35:10] | Merry Christmas, Jimbo. | 圣诞快乐 吉姆 |
[35:15] | Clack, clack, clack-a-clang, clang | |
[35:17] | That’s the sound of the gun going bang, bang | 那是枪响起的声音 砰砰 |
[35:25] | Tukka-tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk-tukka | 突突突 |
[35:28] | That’s the sound of the drone button pusher | 那是无人机按钮按下的声音 |
[35:36] | Shh, shh, shh | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[35:38] | That’s the sound of the children tooker | 那是孩子们的声音 |
[35:51] | This means war | 意味著战争 |
[35:53] | Anti-war | 反战 |
[35:56] | War | 战争 |
[36:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:15] | Good. Fucker’s not home. | 很好 那家伙不在 |
[36:24] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[36:46] | Yup. | 对 |
[36:48] | There’s-there’s definitely something under here. | 这下面肯定有东西 |
[36:51] | How does he get in? | 他要怎么进去呢 |
[36:54] | Come see. | 过来看 |
[37:15] | Teach me how to do that? | 这个我也想学 |
[37:30] | You can stay up here and stand watch. | 你可以留在这里 放哨 |
[37:33] | I have to see this. | 我也想见识下 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:39] | Follow me. | 跟紧我 |
[37:52] | Wait, wait, wait. What is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[37:58] | It’s a camera. | 是个摄像头 |
[38:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:06] | It’s time for Kurt to know that all his secrets are out. | 也该让科特知道 他的秘密已经暴露了 |
[38:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[38:39] | Goddamn it. God… | 该死 天啊 |
[38:43] | Damn it. | 操 |
[39:04] | hypnotic music | |
[39:42] | intense, suspenseful music | |
[39:52] | These… th-these are… | 这是 这都是 |
[39:59] | His trophies. | 他的战利品 |
[40:42] | Merry. Fucking. Kill. | 该死的 快乐 谋杀 |
[40:52] | He’s been getting away with this… for years. | 他一直逍遥法外 好多年了 |
[40:57] | So many women… dead. | 这么多女人 就这样死了 |
[41:05] | Until you found him. | 知道你追踪到他 |
[41:12] | You killed Wiggles, didn’t you? | 你后来把维格斯杀了 对吗 |
[41:14] | Please don’t. | 请不要 |
[41:30] | I did. | 对 |
[41:35] | And I took care of Arthur Mitchell, too. | 亚瑟·米切尔也是我杀的 |
[41:38] | Trinity. | 三一杀手 |
[41:41] | I killed him for what he did to your mother. | 我杀了他 为你妈报仇了 |
[41:46] | For what he did to so many others. | 也为其他人报仇了 |
[41:54] | This motherfucker needs to die, too. | 这个混蛋也得死 |
[42:03] | [Angela] So, when did Molly Park check out? | 莫莉·朴什么时候退房的 |
[42:05] | The 23rd. Couple days before Christmas, | 23号 圣诞节前几天 |
[42:08] | so, figured she was headed home for the holidays. | 我想她是回家过圣诞了 |
[42:11] | And you saw her leave? | 你亲眼看她走的 |
[42:13] | Well, no, but luggage was gone. | 没 但行李不见了 |
[42:16] | Room key on the bed, | 房间钥匙在床上 |
[42:18] | with a note that said “Thanks for the stay.” | 留了张纸条说 谢谢款待 |
[42:20] | Most folks don’t even leave a note. | 很多人连字条不留就走了 |
[42:28] | Why is this locked? | 怎么是锁著的 |
[42:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:43] | Something Molly would never leave behind. | 莫莉绝对不可能忘记拿这个 |
[42:48] | suspenseful music | |
[43:24] | Hey, fuck-o. | 喂 傻逼 |
[43:43] | Why all this plastic? | 为什么要用塑料布 |
[43:47] | You know the concept of leave no trace? | 知道什么叫不留痕迹吗 |
[43:51] | Well, it’s all the more important here. | 这尤为必要 |
[43:53] | A single drop of blood, a single hair left behind, a print… | 一滴血 一根头发 一个指纹 |
[43:57] | anything can lead to getting caught. | 很多细节都会导致被抓 |
[43:59] | And the Code says, don’t get caught. | 准则规定 不要被抓 |
[44:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[44:12] | How many times have you done this? | 你这样做过多少次了 |
[44:17] | -A lot. -How many? | -很多 -多少次 |
[44:19] | Go big or go home. | 畏畏缩缩 不如回家 |
[44:22] | In the hundreds. | 几百次 |
[44:23] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[44:31] | Th-That means you’ve saved, like, | 这意味著 你救了 |
[44:34] | thousands of innocent people. | 成千上万无辜的人 |
[44:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[44:41] | You ready? | 你准备好了 |
[44:46] | If there’s any moment where you don’t feel up to this | 你要是再过程中感到不适 |
[44:50] | or you feel overwhelmed, you just head outside. | 或者感觉不知所措 就到外面去 |
[44:52] | No shame. The first time is… | 别不好意思 第一次 |
[44:55] | a lot. | 会比较难承受 |
[45:06] | Shit! | 我擦 |
[45:11] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[45:16] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:19] | Shh… | 别吭声 |
[45:24] | Stop struggling. Shh. | 别挣扎 嘘 |
[45:27] | It’s the end of the road, Kurt Caldwell. | 你路走窄了 科特·考德威尔 |
[45:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[45:36] | Well, look around you, Kurt. | 你环顾下四周 科特 |
[45:42] | And spare us that old chestnut | 别再用那套听烂了的说辞 |
[45:44] | about how your father did this, too. | 把锅推到你父亲身上了 |
[45:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:52] | Yeah, you got me. | 被你们发现了 |
[45:56] | It’s all me. Every bit of it. | 都是我干的 从头到尾我都认 |
[46:00] | Pretty fucking amazing, huh? | 挺神的吧 对吧 |
[46:03] | Really? You-you fucking murdered women. | 真的吗 你杀女人 |
[46:07] | No! I saved ’em. | 不 我救了她们 |
[46:12] | They’re just runaways. | 她们不过是逃家女 |
[46:16] | Do you have any idea the trauma | 你知道这些人要经历 |
[46:18] | that they were gonna go through? | 什么痛苦吗 |
[46:19] | I do. I saw it. I saw it firsthand, | 我知道 我看过 我亲眼见过 |
[46:21] | what my dad would do to them. | 我知道我爸会对他们做什么 |
[46:23] | Hey! I told you no dad shit. | 我说了 别甩锅给你爸 |
[46:30] | I’d pick them up on the road, | 我会在半路接她们上车 |
[46:32] | and I’d take ’em to my cabin, | 把她们带到我的小屋 |
[46:34] | and I’d give them a nice room and a warm meal. | 安顿得妥妥当当 给她们热饭吃 |
[46:38] | And safety. | 保护她们安全 |
[46:40] | But that was never enough for them. | 但她们还不满足 |
[46:42] | They always wanted to go back out there. | 她们总想再回去 |
[46:44] | And so I preserved them, | 所以我才把她们做成标本 |
[46:48] | kept them safe forever. | 永保她们安全 |
[46:52] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[46:55] | This wasn’t about saving anyone, | 你才不是为了救人 |
[46:56] | this was about power. | 你是为了权力 |
[47:00] | You loved the power you had over them. | 你喜欢控制她们的感觉 |
[47:04] | It fed the darkness inside you. | 这种感觉滋养著你体内的黑暗 |
[47:09] | You loved the hunt, the capture. | 你喜欢狩猎和抓捕 |
[47:12] | Their terror feeding you. | 你从她们的恐惧中获得快感 |
[47:18] | You deserve to die. | 你该死 |
[47:20] | Oh, wow, Jimbo. | 哦 吉米 |
[47:24] | You really get me, don’t you? | 你真了解我 不是吗 |
[47:29] | So what is this? | 所以这算什么 |
[47:31] | You and your son, you’re some kind of vigilante team? | 你跟你儿子 你俩是治安联防义警楼 |
[47:35] | No, don’t get me wrong. I’m kinda jealous. | 别误会我 我真有点嫉妒呢 |
[47:38] | All the time that I spent with Harrison. | 根哈里森呆在一起的日子 |
[47:42] | Kinda made me wish my son was more like H here. | 让我希望我儿子跟他更像 |
[47:47] | Yeah, then why’d you try to kill me? | 是吗 那你为什么要杀我呢 |
[47:51] | Oh, shit. He doesn’t know. | 天 他还不知道 |
[47:55] | He doesn’t know what you did to Matt, does he? | 他不知道你对马特做了什么 对吧 |
[48:00] | Revenge… for your dear old dad murdering my son. | 为了报仇 因为你亲爱的老爸杀了我儿子 |
[48:04] | Eye for an eye. Son for a son. | 以眼还眼 父债子偿 |
[48:07] | Nothing personal, kid. | 不是针对你的 小子 |
[48:09] | Matt fit The Code. | 马特符合准则要求 |
[48:11] | Five people died because of him. | 五个人因为马特丧命 |
[48:13] | And they didn’t receive justice | 但由于科特替他打掩护 |
[48:15] | because Kurt covered for him. | 这些人没有得到公义 |
[48:18] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[48:20] | That’s your rationale for killing people? | 这就是你杀人的理由 |
[48:23] | Some kind of bullshit justice code? | 自以为是的狗屁准则 |
[48:36] | You know, When Matt was on my table, | 马特躺在这张台子上时 |
[48:38] | he blamed you for everything. | 他说一切都是你的错 |
[48:41] | Just like you blame your dad. | 就像你把一切都怪在你爸头上一样 |
[48:45] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[48:51] | You don’t have to watch. | 你不需要看这个 |
[48:56] | No, I’m good. | 没事 我能行 |
[49:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[49:27] | I think so. | 我觉得没事 |
[49:29] | If you need to head up and get some air… | 你要是想呼吸下新鲜空气 换换脑子 |
[49:39] | ‘Cause my work isn’t done here. He has to be disposed of. | 因为我还没完事 我必须处理掉他 |
[49:45] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[49:57] | Can you get the garbage bags? | 能把垃圾袋拿过来吗 |
[50:13] | I generally cut them into nine pieces, | 我通常会根据大小把 |
[50:17] | depending on how big they are, | 它们分尸9块 |
[50:19] | for ease of transport. | 为了运输方便 |
[50:22] | eerie synthesizer music | |
[51:11] | You all right? | 你这边没事吧 |
[51:13] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 对 我没事 |
[51:14] | Um, I’m gonna go get some air, like you said. | 我想出去透透气 你刚也说了 |
[52:07] | Hey. | |
[52:10] | You put these bags in the back of the RTV? | 可以把这些袋子放到全地形车后面吗 |
[52:29] | What happens when people notice he’s missing? | 要是别人发现他不见了怎么办 |
[52:32] | Well, he covered that for us when he rushed home to escape. | 他仓皇回家收拾逃跑 算是棒了我们一个忙 |
[52:35] | Angela’ll look to his place and see that he ransacked it, | 安吉拉会在他家发现逃跑迹象 |
[52:40] | packed his bags, grabbed all his money from the safe. | 他收拾了行李 把保险箱里的钱都收拾走了 |
[52:43] | You knew he’d run. | 你早知道他会逃跑 |
[52:46] | Everyone here in Iron Lake will think he fled. | 每个艾恩湖的人都会以为他只是逃跑了 |
[52:49] | People run away from their lives all the time. | 人们总是逃避自己的生活 |
[52:55] | No more women kidnapped and killed. | 再也不会有女人被绑架和杀害 |
[52:57] | That’s right. | 对 |
[53:01] | And the Dark Passenger? | 那个黑暗使者呢 |
[53:05] | Is quiet. | 终于安静了 |
[53:09] | That’s how it works. | 这就是它的运作方式 |
[53:11] | That’s how we keep it under control. | 这样一来我们就能控制自己 |
[53:18] | And the world’s a better place for it. | 世界也会因此变得更美好 |
[53:22] | That’s the idea. | 就是这个目的 |
[53:28] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[53:41] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[53:43] | Is that smoke? | 那是烟吗 |
[54:05] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[54:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[54:09] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[54:15] | Where were you? | 你们去哪了 |
[54:19] | Like I said, I took Harrison out to see the blood moon. | 我说了 带哈里森去看血月了 |
[54:24] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[54:25] | Well, I was hoping you could tell us. | 我还希望你知道呢 |
[54:28] | It’s Kurt’s parting shot. | 这是科特的临别赠言 |
[54:31] | I kept calling you. Why didn’t you answer? | 我一直在给你打电话 你怎么不接啊 |
[54:34] | I turned my phone off. | 我手机关机了 |
[54:36] | I’m trying to stay present for Harrison, you know? | 我想多享受享受跟哈里森的独处时光 |
[54:38] | What time did you leave? | 你们什么时候走的 |
[54:41] | It was around 10 p.m. | 大概晚上10点左右 |
[54:43] | We took the RTV out, had a great night. | 我们开著全地形车 玩的很愉快 |
[54:46] | Just lost track of time, I guess. | 就忘了时间 |
[54:48] | They have to stay with us. | 他们得跟我们一起住了 |
[54:51] | What? | 什么 |
[54:53] | It’s okay. We can stay at the inn. | 没关系 我们可以住旅馆 |
[54:55] | Mom, they can stay with us, right? | 妈 他们可以住我们家的 对吧 |
[55:17] | Bet you’re starving. | 你们肯定都饿了 |
[55:18] | Yep. -Me, too. | -没错 -我也饿了 |
[55:20] | I was thinking eggs and bacon? | 我想吃鸡蛋培根 |
[55:22] | Maybe some of those frozen hash browns? | 或许能再来点冻薯饼 |
[55:24] | And a damn fine cup of coffee. | 外加一杯上好的咖啡 |
[55:34] | I should probably help the kids in the kitchen. | 我去厨房帮孩子们一起做 |
[55:37] | Breakfast wizard. | 我可是早餐魔法师 吉姆·林赛杀了马特·考德威尔 |
[55:39] | ||
[56:05] | haunting piano music | |
[56:09] | ||
[56:20] | mysterious music |