英文名称:Night at the Museum:Secret of the Tomb
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Gentlemen, we are in danger. There is a storm coming. | 伙计们 我们遇到危险了 沙尘暴要来了 |
[01:16] | My men are terrified. We must leave. | 我的人都吓坏了 必须得走了 |
[01:18] | That tomb is here somewhere. I can feel it. | 那墓葬就在这附近 我能感觉到 |
[01:21] | Please, Robert, it’s been two months! | 拜托 罗伯特 都两个月了 |
[01:23] | Archie, I’m not stopping! | 阿奇 我不会罢休的 |
[01:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:25] | What’s going on with this wind, Pop? | 老爸 这风是怎么了 |
[01:27] | C.J, go wait in the truck. | C·J 去车上 |
[01:29] | I don’t want to just wait in the truck. | 我不想在车上等 |
[01:30] | I said go! Windows up! | 我说了 就赶紧去 窗户关上 |
[01:33] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[01:34] | -Mr. Fredericks! -What? | -弗兰德里克 -什么 |
[01:50] | Ah! | 啊 |
[02:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:39] | C.J? Are you all right? | C·J 你没事吧 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I’m fine! | 是的 我没事 |
[02:43] | I’m coming down! | 我下来了 |
[02:46] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:51] | I looked for the tomb of Ahkmenrah for 20 years, | 我寻找阿卡曼拉墓葬 已经20年了 |
[02:52] | and what do you do? | 瞧瞧你干的 |
[02:54] | You fall right into it! | 得来全不费功夫 |
[02:56] | Amir, start loading the trucks. | 埃米尔 可以开始装车运输了 |
[02:59] | Mr. Fredericks… | 弗雷德里克先生… |
[03:00] | there is no time. | 没有时间了 |
[03:01] | The storm is almost upon us. | 沙尘暴就要来了 |
[03:03] | Then you’d better hurry. | 那你就快点 |
[03:04] | Come on. Everybody works. | 快点 大伙儿干活了 |
[03:14] | Hey! What’s the matter with you? Huh? | 嘿 你怎么回事 |
[03:18] | He said, “We must leave this place immediately. | 他说”我们必须立刻离开这里” |
[03:22] | ‘Wfanyone disturbs this tomb… | 如果打扰这个墓葬… |
[03:26] | “the end will come.” | “末日将临” |
[03:31] | “The end will come.” | “末日将临” |
[03:41] | We load the trucks. | 我们把这装上卡车 |
[04:01] | I can’t help feeling we’re making a terrible mistake! | 我感觉到我们正在酿下大错 |
[04:05] | We’re not making a mistake, we’re making history! | 我们不是在犯错 我们是在创造历史 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[04:09] | C.J! Let’s go! | C·J 我们走 |
[04:20] | “The end will come.” | “末日将临” |
[04:34] | Welcome, everyone, to the Grand Reopening… | 欢迎各位来到海登天文博物馆… |
[04:37] | of the newly renovated Hayden Planetarium… | 修葺重开仪式… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1317个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:218个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:159个,考研词汇:230个,专四词汇:180个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:413个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:39] | here at the Museum of Natural History. | 就在自然历史博物馆此处 |
[04:41] | New York’s glitterati have all turned out… | 纽约知名人士都会出席… |
[04:42] | for what has promised to be a memorable evening… | 如早期宣传一样 这将会是一个记忆深刻的夜晚… |
[04:45] | filled with the dazzling special effects… | 有各种炫酷的特效… |
[04:47] | and technical wizardry we’ve all come to admire from this museum… | 还有科技魔法都会在此博物馆欣赏到 |
[04:51] | and its renowned Night Program. | 这就是博物馆重开晚会 |
[04:52] | Tonight gonna be fun-fun! | 今晚会很有趣儿 |
[04:55] | Here come Dum Dum! | 笨笨来了 |
[04:56] | Hey, how we doing, Sac? | 萨克怎么样了 |
[04:58] | Rexy is waxed and buffed. | 雷克斯都补好妆了 |
[04:59] | Teddy is grooming his moustache. | 泰迪在打扮胡子 |
[05:02] | Oh, and I reviewed fire safety procedures with the primordial men. | 哦 我跟之前的人一起看了下 火警安全流程 |
[05:05] | By the way, have you seen them lately? | 顺便说下 你最近有看到他们吗 |
[05:07] | The museum has added a new one. | 博物馆新来了一个 |
[05:08] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[05:09] | Oh, and make sure the centurions stretch, all right? | 确保千夫长伸展开来了 好吗 |
[05:11] | They really went for it in the dress rehearsal… | 他们之前排练的时候很卖命… |
[05:13] | and they’re just not used to those kinds of dance moves. | 他们只是不太习惯这种舞步罢了 |
[05:15] | Okay, everybody. Everybody, listen up. | 好了 各位 听着 |
[05:18] | I don’t want to make anybody nervous… | 我不想让各位紧张… |
[05:19] | but the mayor and the governor are both out there. | 但是市长和州长 都会来这里 |
[05:23] | And, uh, I’m not 100 percent sure, | 还有我不是100%肯定 |
[05:24] | but I think Regis Philbin, too. | 里吉斯·菲尔宾也会来 |
[05:25] | Reeju Philbo? | 里吉斯·菲尔宾 |
[05:26] | Yeah, Reeju Philbo. | 是的 里吉斯·菲尔宾 |
[05:28] | Okay, Rexy, do me a favor. | 好的 雷克斯 帮我个忙 |
[05:30] | Watch the tail, okay? There’s gonna be open flame. | 小心尾巴 好吧 别搞乱了 |
[05:33] | Oh, Dexter… | 德克斯特… |
[05:34] | how you doing, my man? | 还好吗 伙计 |
[05:36] | All limbered up? | 准备好了吧 |
[05:37] | Looking good. I like the tie. | 看着不错 我喜欢那领带 |
[05:38] | Got kind of a Chippendales thing going on. | 有点猛男幻想秀的感觉 |
[05:40] | All chalked up, ready to go? | 都准备好开始了吧 |
[05:41] | Good. Okay, everybody relax and have fun, okay? | 很好 好的 各位轻松 玩的开心 好吗 |
[05:44] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[05:46] | You better come see this. | 你最好过来看看这个 |
[05:50] | Have you ever seen it like this before? | 你之前看到过这样吗 |
[05:51] | Never. | 没有 |
[05:52] | This corrosion has never happened before. | 这种腐蚀 之前从来没有看到过 |
[05:55] | It’s always been exactly the same. | 一直都是那样没有变过 |
[05:58] | I wonder what’s up with it. | 我在想出什么问题了 |
[06:00] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[06:01] | And to be honest… | 还有说实话… |
[06:03] | my father knew the secrets of the tablet better than I did. | 我父亲比我更了解这个牌匾的秘密 |
[06:06] | Unfortunately, he swore he’d never reveal them. | 不幸的是 他发过誓 永远不会揭示这些秘密 |
[06:09] | He never did. | 他一直都没说 |
[06:11] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[06:17] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:19] | Yes. | 没事 |
[06:20] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[06:21] | Just take it easy out there tonight, all right? | 今晚不要太紧张了 好吗 |
[06:24] | You got 15 minutes till showtime. | 还有15分钟开始表演 |
[06:26] | We’re gonna figure this out tomorrow. | 我们明天再查清怎么回事 |
[06:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:29] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧它 |
[06:31] | Doggonei? | 真有趣 |
[06:33] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[06:34] | They’re trying to catch the light. | 他们想抓到光 |
[06:36] | But you can’t do it, boys! You can’t catch light! | 我知道 但你不可能做到的 你抓不到光的 |
[06:39] | It’s as elusive as human happiness! | 这就跟人类的快乐一样 捉摸不透 |
[06:43] | I should like to comment. | 我想去评论 |
[06:44] | -Summon the apparatus. -Yeah. | -召唤仪器 -好的 |
[06:46] | Summon the apparatus! | 召唤仪器 |
[06:54] | What are you gonna say? | 你想要说什么 |
[06:56] | L… | 哈 |
[07:04] | O… | 哈 |
[07:09] | L… | 哈 |
[07:12] | “Laugh out loud.” Yeah, that’s what I did. | “哈哈哈”这条评论还不错 |
[07:15] | Now, post these adorable kittens | 好的 传我令 把这评论 |
[07:18] | with my edict of approval to Facebook. | 发到脸书上去 |
[07:22] | Give a big Texas “hell yeah” from old Jedediah… | 老杰迪就喜欢发”太赞了”… |
[07:24] | because I loved it too! | 因为我也喜欢 |
[07:25] | Just send a smiley face. | 那就发个笑脸就好 |
[07:27] | Yeah, but with a wink! | 但是要眨巴眼的那个 |
[07:29] | A smiley face and a wink! | 发眨眼的笑脸 |
[07:32] | Guys, what are you doing? | 伙计们 你们搞什么呢 |
[07:33] | We’re just watching kittens. | 只是看看猫咪 |
[07:35] | You’re on in five minutes. You got to focus, here. | 你们还有5分钟就上场了 你们得集中精力 |
[07:37] | I told you we don’t have time for this! | 我都说过了 我们没时间看 |
[07:39] | You gave it a Texas “hell yeah!” | 是你要发评论的 |
[07:41] | Hey, Teddy, ready to roll? | 嘿 泰迪 准备好了吗 |
[07:42] | Indeed, Lawrence. | 当然了 劳伦斯 |
[07:43] | -Great. -Battle of San Juan Hill cool as a cucumber. | -很好 -圣胡安山战役已经滚瓜烂熟了 |
[07:46] | Right now, butterflies like you wouldn’t believe. | 不过现在的你 是没办法相信的 |
[07:48] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很出色的 |
[07:49] | -Lawrence? -Yeah. | -劳伦斯 -什么 |
[07:50] | Have you seen the Neanderthals lately? | 你最近看到尼安得特尔人了吗 |
[07:52] | No. Why does everybody keep talking about this? | 没有 为什么所有人都要问这个 |
[07:54] | You may want to give it a look! | 或许你该去看看 |
[08:03] | Hey, guys, what’s going on? | 嘿 伙计们 怎么了 |
[08:08] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | All right, very funny. | 好吧 非常有趣 |
[08:16] | That’s hilarious. | 真滑稽 |
[08:18] | You don’t have to come down. | 你不用下来的 |
[08:19] | It’s okay, really. | 没关系的 真的 |
[08:21] | Hi, how are you? I’m Larry. | 嗨 你好吗 我是拉瑞 |
[08:23] | I’m Lama… | 我是莱昂… |
[08:25] | You’re “Laaa”? | 你是”拉” |
[08:27] | Laaa. | 莱昂 |
[08:29] | Laaa. Okay, nice to meet you, Laaa. | 好吧 莱昂 很高兴见到你 莱昂 |
[08:31] | Welcome aboard, and… | 欢迎加入… |
[08:35] | Yes, we look similar. | 是的 我们看起来很像 |
[08:36] | Yeah, we look like each other, I know. | 是的 我们长得很像 |
[08:38] | It’s a joke that somebody played. | 我知道 这绝对是别人开的玩笑 |
[08:40] | Dr. McPhee had you made to look like me. | 是麦菲博士把你做成我这样的 |
[08:42] | It’s just a… | 只是… |
[08:45] | Stop it. Stop, okay? | 住手 好吗 |
[08:49] | -Dada? -What? | -大大 -什么 |
[08:51] | Dada. | 大大 |
[08:52] | No, not your Dada. | 不 我不是你大大 |
[08:54] | Yeah, Dada. | 是的 大大 |
[08:56] | -No. Stop. -Dada. | -不 别过来 -大大 |
[08:58] | -Dada! -Dada! | -大大 -大大 |
[08:59] | No, I’m not his… I’m not your Dada. | 不 我不是他…我不是你的大大 |
[09:03] | Dum Dum got a new son-son! | 笨笨有了 新仔仔 |
[09:05] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 才没有 |
[09:07] | Dada! | 大大 |
[09:09] | Dada! | 大大 |
[09:11] | A toast to our new chairwoman. | 敬我们的新任女主席 |
[09:12] | Cheers, everyone. Cheers. | 干杯 各位 |
[09:15] | Cue the music. | 放音乐 |
[09:16] | And Teddy in three, two… | 泰迪准备上场 3 2… |
[09:34] | Since 1869, when I was a mere boy of 11… | 自从1869年起 当时我还是个11岁的孩子… |
[09:37] | this museum has been a shining beacon to our great city. | 这个博物馆就成了 这个伟大城市的耀眼明珠 |
[09:41] | Tonight we’ll expand our horizons even further… | 今晚我们要把空间拓展的更远… |
[09:44] | to the Sun… | 到太阳 |
[09:45] | the Moon, and the stars. | 到月亮 到星星 |
[09:48] | From our very beginning… | 人类从初始之时 |
[09:49] | mankind has looked to the heavens | 就仰望星空 |
[09:51] | and given names to what he saw. | 命名他们所见到的的一切 |
[09:53] | The constellations. | 于是有了星座 |
[09:55] | I thought you might like to meet them. | 各位一定想认识他们 |
[09:56] | Cue the constellations. | 放星座 |
[10:07] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:20] | Orion, the hunter! | 猎户座 |
[10:29] | What? | 什么 |
[10:33] | All planned. All planned. | 设计好的 设计好的 |
[10:35] | I knew that was gonna happen. So, yeah. | 我早就知道有这一出 |
[10:44] | Good. Going great, guys. Going great. | 好的 很好 一切顺利 |
[10:47] | Let’s drop the silks. | 丝带放下来 |
[10:49] | And go with the monkey. | 猴子该上场了 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[11:08] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:20] | That’s what I do. | 我设计的 |
[11:23] | Thank you for your patronage… | 感谢各位的捧场… |
[11:24] | and for your unwavering support of this fine institution. | 以及对这家一流博物馆 坚定不移的支持 |
[11:27] | This newly renovated planetarium will serve as a lens… | 这是修葺一新的天文博物馆为一枚透镜… |
[11:39] | “Once more unto the breach, dear friends!” | “让我们再试一次 亲爱的朋友们” |
[11:42] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[11:52] | Rough Riders! | 游骑兵们 |
[11:54] | -It’s okay! Just hang on! -Is this part of it? | -没事 等一下就好 -这也是设计好的 |
[11:56] | Sorry folks, a little technical issue. | 抱歉 各位 出了点技术问题 |
[11:58] | What are you doing? | 泰迪 你在干嘛 |
[11:59] | Stick to the script. Stick to the script! Huh? | 照着剧本念 照着剧本念 |
[12:02] | -It’s me! -I don’t know you. | -是我 -我不认识你 |
[12:16] | Pull! | 拉 |
[12:18] | I don’t know what’s come over me, but I like it! | 不知道我这是怎么了 可我喜欢这么玩 |
[12:20] | Drop ’em! | 绊倒他们 |
[12:21] | Ha-ha! | 哈 哈 |
[12:25] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[12:32] | What’s going on? | 这什么情况 |
[12:43] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[12:50] | oh! | 哦 |
[12:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:53] | Ah! | 啊 |
[13:05] | Orion, don’t! | 猎户座 不要 |
[13:13] | Rexy! | 雷克斯 |
[13:24] | Guys, what was going on out there? | 伙计们 刚才是怎么回事 |
[13:27] | Seriously, what were you thinking? | 你们到底在想什么 |
[13:29] | Laaa, I got this, all right? | 莱昂 我来说就行 懂吗 |
[13:32] | Just “Go over there. | 你就…去那边呆着 |
[13:34] | No, go over there. | 不 我要你去那边 |
[13:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:40] | Attila… | 阿提拉… |
[13:42] | what were you doing to that dolphin, man? | 你对那海豚干了什么 |
[13:44] | It’s a dolphin! | 那是海豚 |
[13:45] | It’s one of the most peaceful creatures on earth… | 是世界上最温顺的生物… |
[13:47] | and you’re hacking into it like it was The Cove or something. | 可你居然砸它 就像《海豚湾》里的暴行 |
[13:51] | Did you see the look on Regis Philbin’s face? | 你看见里吉斯·菲尔宾的表情了吗 |
[13:53] | Ream? | 里吉斯 |
[13:54] | Yeah, Reeju. | 对 里吉斯 |
[13:55] | Teddy, what were you doing pointing a gun at me? | 还有泰迪 你为什么用枪指着我 |
[13:58] | Forgive me, Lawrence. I don’t know what came over me. | 原谅我 劳伦斯 我不知道怎么了 |
[14:00] | Do you even remember that? | 你都不记得了吗 |
[14:02] | Not at all. | 全忘了 |
[14:05] | Laaa, shut that down! It’s a defibrillator. | 莱昂 快放下 那是除颤仪 |
[14:07] | Put it down. It’s dangerous! | 快放下 很危险 |
[14:09] | Laaa, that’s electricity. Those aren’t headphones. | 莱昂 那有电 那不是耳机 |
[14:11] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[14:14] | Oh! Hey! Whoa! Dexter! | 哦 嘿 德克斯特 |
[14:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:18] | Huh? | 啊 |
[14:19] | Honestly, if you’re gonna act like a baby, | 说实话 你要是再乱撒尿 |
[14:20] | then I’ll get you some diapers. | 我就给你包尿布 |
[14:21] | You want diapers again? Huh? | 你还想再包尿布吗 |
[14:23] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 |
[14:24] | Ease up on the reins there, hoss. | 别这么上火吗 老大 |
[14:26] | Can’t you see? He feels terrible! | 你没看见吗 他很难受 |
[14:28] | Hell, we all do! | 我们都一样 |
[14:29] | I don’t know what’s going on with everybody here… | 我不知道大伙儿这是怎么了 |
[14:31] | but tonight was really weird. Really weird. | 反正今晚 很邪门儿 真邪门儿 |
[14:34] | We feel awful. | 我们感觉糟透了 拉瑞 |
[14:35] | Something took hold of us like an evil spell! | 好像有邪恶的魔咒缠着我们 |
[14:38] | Yeah, like we just weren’t ourselves. | 是啊 我们都好像不是自己了 |
[14:47] | -Hello? -Larry. | -喂 -拉瑞 |
[14:49] | Hey, Dr. McPhee. | 嘿 麦菲博士 |
[14:50] | Yeah, hi. How’s it going? | 嗨 情况怎么样 |
[14:52] | Uh, okay. | 还行 |
[14:53] | Good, good, good, good, good, good. | 好 好 好 好 好 好 |
[14:56] | You know that sound of when you’re hiding in a trash bin… | 你知道那种声音 就是当一个人躲在一个垃圾桶里… |
[15:02] | fearing for your life | 担心丢了小命 |
[15:04] | because a Tyrannosaurus rex is using it as a Hacky Sack? | 因为有一头霸王龙 正把他当沙包踢 |
[15:07] | No. I don’t know thatsound. | 没有 我不知道那种声音 |
[15:09] | You don’t know that sound? Oh, hold on one second. | 你没听过那种声音 噢 你等一下 |
[15:13] | That’s the sound! That’s the sound! It will haunt my dreams! | 就是这个声音 就是这个声音 我以后做梦都会听见 |
[15:17] | I’m sorry. Look, really, I’m sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:19] | I swear to you, I had no idea this was going to happen. | 我发誓 我也没想到会出这种事 |
[15:21] | “I had no idea it was gonna happen. | “我也没想到会出这种事” |
[15:23] | “I’m only in charge of all the special effects.” | “我只负责所有的特效” |
[15:25] | It was your fault! They were your special effects! | 这是你的错 都是你的特效搞得 |
[15:28] | -No, I know. -That’s a joke. | -不 我知道 -真是个笑话 |
[15:31] | “Special effects”? More like “special… | “特效” 更像是”特大的 |
[15:34] | “defects!” | “笑话” |
[15:35] | Look, I promise you, I’m gonna find out what happened. | 听着 我发誓 我会查清楚原因的 |
[15:37] | Or they were “special rejects!” | 或者说是”特大瑕疵” |
[15:39] | I’m sorry, Dr. McPhee. I gotta go. | 我很抱歉 麦菲博士 我要挂了 |
[15:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:50] | Nicky! Nicky! | 尼克 尼克 |
[15:52] | Stop hopping! | 别再跳了 |
[15:56] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在干什么 |
[15:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:59] | It’s 3:00 am. | 凌晨3点了 |
[16:00] | All right, party’s over! | 好了 派对结束了 |
[16:02] | -Hey… -Hey… | -嘿 -嘿 |
[16:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:05] | -I’m Sophie. -Sophie? | -我叫索菲 -索菲 |
[16:06] | Bye Bye Birdie? | 演过《再见博蒂》 |
[16:08] | -Right. -It was good. | -对 -演的很棒 |
[16:09] | -Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:10] | See you tomorrow night? | 明晚见 |
[16:11] | -Probably not. -Probably. | -也许不行 -也许可以 |
[16:13] | Definitely not. | 绝对不行 |
[16:15] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:17] | You’re in so much trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[16:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:23] | I didn’t really know you were coming home early. | 我没想到你会提前回来 |
[16:25] | Yeah, that’s pretty obvious. | 很显然你没想到 |
[16:26] | Imean… | 我说… |
[16:28] | what makes you think this is okay? | 是什么让你认为可以这样做 |
[16:29] | When I’m not at Mom’s you leave me alone, like, every night. | 我不住妈妈那的时候 你晚上总丢下我一个人 |
[16:32] | Look, you can’t be doing this right now. | 听着 你现在不可以这么做 |
[16:34] | You got finals, your NYU application is due in what, two weeks? | 你有期末考 纽约大学的申请 过两星期就到期了 |
[16:38] | I’m not gonna get into NYU. | 我不会去上纽约大学 |
[16:39] | -You don’t know that. -No, I do. | -你还没想好 -我想好了 |
[16:41] | You don’t know that. | 你还没想好 |
[16:42] | I do very much know that, in the sense that I don’t intend to apply. | 我完全想清楚了 我就是不打算申请 |
[16:46] | What? | 什么 |
[16:47] | I don’t think that it’s the place for me right now, Dad. | 我觉得那现在不适合我 老爸 |
[16:49] | Okay. All right, fine. You want to spread your wings a little… | 好吧 那好 行啊 你想展翅高飞… |
[16:52] | get out of the city, go to school somewhere else. | 离开纽约 去别的地方上学 |
[16:54] | I totally support that. All you had to do was tell me. | 好 我完全支持 你告诉我就行了 |
[16:57] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪儿 |
[16:58] | -What’s the list? -It’s a short list. | -清单是什么 -那清单非常短 |
[17:01] | Great. I like it. Focus. | 很好 我喜欢 讲重点 |
[17:02] | I’mma hit you with a super short list, man, becauseifs | 我要给你一份超级短的清单 老爸 因为… |
[17:05] | There’s nothing on it. | 上面是空白的 |
[17:09] | There’s… | 没有… |
[17:10] | I’m confused, because there’s not a list… | 好吧 我糊涂了 完全没有清单… |
[17:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:14] | Mmm-hmm? | 嗯 |
[17:15] | I want to take a year off. | 我想缓一年上大学 |
[17:17] | I would like to do exactly what you just said. | 我就会去做你刚才所说的 |
[17:19] | I want to spread my wings. | 我想展翅高飞 |
[17:20] | You want to spread your wings, that’s great. | 你想展翅高飞 这很好 |
[17:22] | But you can’t spread your wings and fly to nowhere. | 但是你不能漫无目的得展翅高飞 |
[17:23] | -Plans change. -No, they don’t. | -计划会变 -不 不会变 |
[17:25] | No, they don’t. Plans don’t change. | 不 不会 计划不会变 |
[17:27] | We had a plan, itchanged. | 我们有过计划 可它变了 |
[17:28] | -It’s disorienting at first. -No. | -刚开始时迷茫的 -不 |
[17:30] | You can’t change the plan… | 你不能改变计划… |
[17:31] | unless you check with the people who are financing the plan… | 除非你问过为这个计划出钱的人… |
[17:33] | which is, last time I checked, | 要是我没记错的话 |
[17:35] | your mother and I. Okay? | 是我和你妈 懂吗 |
[17:37] | Dad, we could sit here and just have this conversation about plans… | 老爸 我们可以坐在这儿 大聊特聊所谓的计划 |
[17:40] | but for now, let’s call it a night. | 但是现在 我们该歇了吧 |
[17:41] | Let’s not even clean up, right? | 这些也不用收拾了 好吗 |
[17:43] | Let’s come back tomorrow. | 明天再来弄 |
[17:44] | Let’s reboot the whole energy, | 我们养精蓄锐 |
[17:46] | the whole tone of this puppy… | 到时候打起精神… |
[17:47] | and we’ll kill it, man. | 一枪搞定 |
[17:48] | Team Daley! Not tonight, tomorrow. | 戴利组合 今晚别弄了 明天 |
[17:50] | Hey, Team Daley? | 嘿 戴利组合 |
[17:51] | -Yeah? -Stop talking. | -怎么 -别说话 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:53] | You’re gonna clean up. I’m gonna go to bed. | 你负责收拾 我负责睡觉 |
[17:55] | And then we’re gonna finish this conversation tomorrow. | 然后明天把该聊的聊完 |
[18:12] | Yeah! Get some! | 好 碰他 |
[18:14] | Get some! | 这个 |
[18:17] | That’s it. Yeah. | 没了 好 |
[18:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:21] | I’m Larry Daley. I’m head of the Night Program. | 我是拉瑞·戴利 夜场演出主管 |
[18:23] | I know who you are. You’re the security guard. | 我知道你是谁 你就是那个保安 |
[18:26] | Yeah, also head of the Night Program. | 对 也是夜场演出主管 |
[18:28] | I’m doing some research… | 我在做一些研究… |
[18:30] | and I was wondering if you could help me out. | 不知道你能不能帮忙 |
[18:31] | Mmm. Night guard doing research. | 夜班保安做研究 |
[18:34] | Ooh la-la! | 乌拉拉 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:37] | Uh, I’m just looking for anything | 我要查阿卡曼拉牌匾的资料 |
[18:39] | that you might have on the tablet of Ahkmenrah. | 相关的都要 |
[18:40] | Center aisle. | 中央走廊 |
[18:42] | -Great. -Halfway down, stacks on your left. | -好 -走到一半 你左手那排 |
[18:46] | Get it! | 成了 |
[19:02] | So… | 我说… |
[19:04] | what makes you so curious about the tablet? | 你怎么对那牌匾这么好奇 |
[19:06] | Oh! Just, uh… | 噢 只是… |
[19:08] | Just a hobby, you know? Kind of an interest of mine. | 只是爱好 我对这感兴趣 |
[19:11] | I wish I could talk to these guys. | 好像和这些人聊一聊 |
[19:12] | Well, you can’t. | 聊不成的 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:15] | Because they’re dead. | 因为他们死了 |
[19:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:18] | But, uh, look at that one. | 不过 你看这个 |
[19:21] | Looks like a kid, huh? | 看起来是个孩子 |
[19:30] | You didn’t know him, did you? | 你该不会认识他吧 |
[19:33] | C.J Fredericks. | C·J·弗雷德里克 |
[19:35] | He worked here. | 他在这干过 |
[19:37] | -He worked here? -Yeah, when he grew up. | -他在这干过 -对 他长大以后 |
[19:39] | -No. -Yeah. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[19:41] | He was a night guard. | 他做过夜班保安 |
[19:43] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[19:45] | Wait a minute. C.J. | 等一下 C·J |
[19:48] | C.J Fredericks. | C·J·弗雷德里克 |
[19:50] | Cecil Fredericks? | 克西·弗雷德里克 |
[19:51] | Sexiest night guard we ever had. | 我们馆里最性感的夜班保安 |
[19:54] | Present company included. | 连你也没法跟他比 |
[19:56] | Boy, could that man move. | 那舞技真没的说 |
[20:19] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[20:20] | Hey, Cecil. | 嘿 克西 |
[20:22] | My God, it’s been years! | 我的天 有年头没见了 |
[20:23] | You look like you’re doing pretty good. | 是啊 看来你精神依旧啊 |
[20:25] | I’ve still got it, pal. | 有料不怕年高啊 |
[20:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[20:28] | I need to talk to you about the tablet. | 我是来和你聊聊牌匾的是 |
[20:31] | What the heck is Short Stack doing here? | 矮冬瓜 跑这来搞什么 |
[20:33] | Hey, Gus. You’re looking well. | 嘿 盖斯 你气色不错 |
[20:35] | Reginald. | 雷金纳德 |
[20:37] | Are you here to frame us again? | 你又是来陷害我们的吗 |
[20:39] | Send us back to the slammer? | 送我们回去吃牢饭 |
[20:40] | I didn’t frame you. You were actually stealing. | 我没有陷害你们 你们的确偷了东西 |
[20:43] | And I was the one that got you out of jail, so… | 而且你们出狱是我帮的忙 所以… |
[20:45] | -Yeah. -We’ve got a nice life here. | -说啊 -我们在这过得很好 |
[20:47] | The past is the past. We’ve moved on. | 过去的都过去了 我们不计前嫌 |
[20:49] | I don’t think this guy’s moved on. | 他可很计前嫌呢 |
[20:50] | Listen to him, monkey face. | 好好听他说 猴子脸 |
[20:52] | We’ve put all that tablet stuff behind us, Larry. | 牌匾的事 我们已经翻过去了 拉瑞 |
[20:55] | It’s old news. | 都过去了 |
[20:56] | Besides, we really never knew anything about that old tablet. | 再说 其实我们对那块牌匾一无所知 |
[20:59] | We just worked there. | 我们只是在那工作 |
[21:00] | Something’s up with it. | 最近出了怪事 |
[21:03] | I told you, I can’t help you. | 我说了 我帮不上你 |
[21:07] | Maybe this kid can. | 也许这个孩子可以 |
[21:14] | Maybe we’d better talk alone. | 我们可以单独聊聊 |
[21:17] | Expedition like that is a pretty amazing thing… | 那样的探险 对12岁的孩子而言… |
[21:19] | for a 12-year-old boy. | 太奇妙了 |
[21:21] | I tried to move on… | 我想走出往事… |
[21:23] | but there was something about that tablet. | 可那牌匾一直缠着 |
[21:26] | It’s turning green, like some sort of corrosion. | 它一直在变绿 像某种腐蚀 |
[21:30] | And something’s happening to Teddy and Dexter… | 现在出了状况 泰迪 德克斯特… |
[21:34] | Jed and Octavius. | 杰迪和屋大维 |
[21:35] | They’re all acting weird. | 他们都表现怪怪的 |
[21:37] | It’s like the green rust is affecting them. | 看起来绿色腐蚀影响了他们 |
[21:40] | “The end will come.” | “末日将临” |
[21:45] | What? | 什么 |
[21:46] | The locals, they warned us. | 当地人 他们警告过我们 |
[21:49] | They begged us to leave that tomb alone. | 他们要求我们 不要碰那墓葬 |
[21:52] | I thought it meant the end of the world. | 我当时以为说的是世界末日 |
[21:56] | But maybe it meant the end… | 但也许指的是… |
[21:59] | End of the magic? | 魔法的末日 |
[22:00] | We should have listened. | 我们应该听得 |
[22:02] | Should have listened. | 我们应该听得 |
[22:04] | Instead, we shipped Ahk and the tablet off to New York… | 可我们却把阿卡曼拉和牌匾运到了纽约… |
[22:07] | and his folks to England. | 把他的父母运到了英国 |
[22:09] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[22:11] | Ahkmenrah’s parents are in England? | 阿卡曼拉的父母在英国 |
[22:13] | It was a joint expedition. | 那是一次联合探险 |
[22:15] | Some of the artifacts stayed in Egypt. | 一些文物留在了埃及 |
[22:17] | The rest was divided up between New York and the British Museum. | 剩下的则送到 纽约和大英博物馆 |
[22:21] | Ahk said that his father knew the secrets of the tablet. | 阿卡说他父亲了解牌匾的秘密 |
[22:25] | I think I have to go talk to him. | 我得去找他谈谈 |
[22:27] | I need you to listen to me. Uh… | 我要你听我说 |
[22:29] | Our esteemed chairwoman asked for my resignation. | 我们敬爱的女主席 要我递辞职信 |
[22:32] | She said, since the Night Program was my brainchild… | 她说 既然夜场演出是我的主意… |
[22:35] | that the buck starts and stops with me. | 那出了状况就由我一个人担着 |
[22:38] | -I can fix it. -How? | -我能弥补 -怎么弥补 |
[22:40] | I need you to let me take the tablet and Ahkmenrah to London. | 我要你让我带着牌匾和阿卡曼拉去伦敦 |
[22:45] | Sorry. I’m just processing that. | 对不起 信息处理中 |
[22:50] | Input data analysis. | 输入数据分析 |
[22:52] | I’ve just told you I’m being fired, | 我跟你说了我要被炒鱿鱼 |
[22:53] | and the first thing you ask… | 可你却跑来问我… |
[22:55] | is if I’d allow you to take some priceless artifacts… | 能不能让你带一些无价的珍贵文物… |
[22:58] | away with you on holiday. | 跟着你去度假 |
[22:59] | -Yes. Please. -No way, Jose. | -是的 拜托 -没门 乔斯 |
[23:02] | I’m asking you to please go with me on this. | 你就顺着我一回吧 |
[23:03] | -Nah. -Please. | -不 -拜托 |
[23:05] | Can’t do it, dude. | 不行 哥们 |
[23:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:12] | -Are you gonna mug me? -What? | -你要来硬的吗 -什么 |
[23:13] | I don’t know. Just be prepared. | 我不知道 得防着你点 |
[23:15] | -I need you to listen to me. -Oh. | -我只是让你听我说 -噢 |
[23:17] | -Okay? -Yep. | -好吗 -好 |
[23:18] | -You want to know the truth? -Go on. | -你想知道真相吗 -说吧 |
[23:20] | Truth is, the tablet… | 真相是 那牌匾… |
[23:23] | The tablet is actually magic. | 那牌匾其实有魔法 |
[23:26] | Things really do come to life at night. | 夜里博物馆展品真复活了 |
[23:29] | -It’s special effects. -It’s not special effects. | -那是特效 -不是是特效 |
[23:31] | How could it be special effects? | 怎么可能是特效 |
[23:32] | How could it not be special effects? | 怎么可能不是特效 |
[23:34] | -Because it isn’t! -Of course it is! | -不是 就不是 -那当然是 |
[23:35] | -I’m telling you, this is what happens. -What? | -我告诉你 事情是这样的 -怎样 |
[23:38] | Sun goes down… | 太阳落山… |
[23:40] | the tablet starts to glow… | 牌匾开始发光… |
[23:43] | everything comes to life. | 展品都复活了 |
[23:46] | -Sure. -It’s real. | -行啊 -是真的 |
[23:48] | “Tablet starts to glow.” | “牌匾开始发光” |
[23:50] | Now I know you’re mental. | 你脑子确实有病 |
[23:52] | Look, Leslie | 听着 莱斯利 |
[23:53] | Listen to me. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 你听我说 听着 我不会伤害你 |
[23:55] | I know. Just… | 我知道… |
[23:58] | What? | 什么 |
[24:00] | Listen, nobody cares | 听着 听我说 |
[24:01] | about this place as much as we do, right? | 没人像我们这么在乎这个博物馆 对吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:05] | If you don’t help me… | 你要是不帮我… |
[24:06] | everything that’s special about it might stop… | 它所有的特色 都会就此打住… |
[24:08] | and it may never come back. | 而且再也回不来了 |
[24:10] | I’m not asking you to understand, | 我不想求你理解 |
[24:11] | I’m just asking you to trust me. | 我只求你相信我 |
[24:20] | I’d like to help you… | 我很想帮你… |
[24:22] | but I don’t even work here anymore. | 可这已经不归我管了 |
[24:27] | British Museum doesn’t know that. | 可大英博物馆不知道 |
[24:30] | The mummy and the tablet, both. | 木乃伊和牌匾 两件 |
[24:33] | Classic conservation job… | 珍贵文物保存工作… |
[24:35] | under authority of me, of course… | 是我直接授权的 当然… |
[24:37] | the director of this museum, which I still am. | 我是博物馆馆长 现在仍然是的 |
[24:40] | Yep, okay. | 对 好的 再见 |
[24:46] | You’re in. | 行动吧 |
[25:12] | I really could have just stayed by myself in New York. | 其实我真的可以一个人待在纽约的 |
[25:15] | Yeah. No, that wasn’t gonna happen. | 是啊 不过这不可能 |
[25:17] | -Beautiful, huh? -Yeah. | -这很美吗 -是啊 |
[25:19] | The River Thames. | 泰晤士河 |
[25:20] | Isn’t this cool, man, you and me in London? | 是不是很酷 你和我在伦敦 |
[25:23] | -Huh? -Yeah. | -嗯 -是啊 |
[25:24] | Hey, I’ve been thinking about that, uh, year off. | 我考虑了一下你说的 缓一年 |
[25:29] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[25:31] | I think it could be cool. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[25:33] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[25:35] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么打算 |
[25:37] | Yeah. Uh… Wow. | 嗯 哇 |
[25:39] | I think I want to DJ in Ibiza. | 我想去伊比萨做DJ |
[25:41] | In Ibiza? | 伊比萨 |
[25:43] | Ibiza, it’s a small island off the coast of Spain. | 伊比萨 它是西班牙的一个小岛 |
[25:45] | -Do you speak Spanish? -No. | -你会西班牙语 -不会 |
[25:47] | But that’s the beautiful thing. It’s about the music. | 可这就是奇妙的地方 这都是关于音乐的 |
[25:49] | It’s not inhibited by the language barrier. | 音乐是不受语言障碍限制的 |
[25:52] | No, but you are. | 可以受限制 |
[25:53] | -Do you speak in beats? -Why are you freaking out? | -难道你靠打节拍说话 -老爸 你干嘛退缩了 |
[25:55] | You just said this was a really cool idea. | 你刚才还说这主意不错的 |
[25:57] | I’m not freaking out. | 我可没往回缩 |
[25:58] | I just want to understand what the plan is. | 我只想知道 你到底怎么打算的 |
[26:00] | You didn’t go to college. | 你也没上过大学 |
[26:01] | Wait, now we’re talking about not going to college at all? | 等等 你的意思是干脆不上大学了 |
[26:04] | -Maybe. I don’t know. -Nicky. | -也许吧 我不知道 -尼克 |
[26:07] | Nicky. That’s not… | 尼克 这可不行… |
[26:08] | Dad, you didn’t go to college. You turned out fine. | 老爸 你也没上过大学 你现在不是挺好的吗 |
[26:11] | I turned out okay after about 20 years in a lot of dead ends. | 我现在还行 代价是走了20年的死胡同 |
[26:15] | Whatever, man. | 算了 随便吧 |
[26:16] | Don’t worry about me. It’s fine. | 不用担心我 没事 |
[26:19] | Hey, I’m always gonna worry about you. | 嘿 我会一直为你担心的 |
[26:20] | -I’m your dad. -Thanks. | -我是你老爸 -谢谢 |
[26:23] | Sun is going down. We should get going. | 太阳快落山了 得开工了 |
[26:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:35] | Dad, what’s the plan here, anyway? | 老爸 你怎么计划的 |
[26:37] | When the tablet brings Ahkmenrah to life, he’s gonna sneak us in. | 牌匾让阿卡曼拉复活后 他会带我们潜入 |
[26:39] | -Now, get down. -What? | -你藏好 -什么 |
[26:41] | Just get down! Come on, man. Part of the adventure. | 藏好就是 赶快 这是冒险的一部分 |
[26:53] | Hello. Welcome to the British Museum. | 你好 欢迎光临大英博物馆 |
[26:55] | My name’s Tilly. | 我叫蒂莉 |
[26:56] | Hi. Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[26:57] | I’m Larry Daley from Natural History, New York. | 我叫拉瑞·戴利 从纽约自然历史博物馆来的 |
[27:00] | -Yeah, yeah. -I got a delivery… | -好 好 -我来送货… |
[27:01] | for your conservation department. | 给你们的文物保存部 |
[27:03] | All right! | 好的 |
[27:05] | So they let you travel? | 他们让保安出差 |
[27:08] | This is kind of unusual. | 这是有点不寻常 |
[27:09] | Well, they let me travel. You know where? | 是啊 他们也让我出差 你猜去哪 |
[27:11] | -No. -Home. Here. Home. | -不知道 -家 这儿 家 |
[27:15] | Back here. | 再是这 |
[27:17] | Off to the toot-toot. | 中间上个厕所 |
[27:18] | Five-minute maximum. | 5分钟最多 |
[27:21] | So that must be well wicked being a security guard in America. | 看来在美国做保安一定非常的吃香 |
[27:24] | Uh… With your gun, with a silencer, | 呃 带着枪 装着消音器 |
[27:27] | with your ninja swords. | 挥着忍者刀 |
[27:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:30] | That’s not even a little bit true. | 其实完全不是这样的 |
[27:32] | The only thing that I got is this. | 我唯一的武器是这个 |
[27:36] | -Oh. -Hammer! It’s for… | -噢 -锤子 这是为了… |
[27:38] | and I quote, “minor repairs and beautifications” | 用上头的话 就是用来”小修小补 美化” |
[27:42] | to the shack. | 值班岗亭 |
[27:43] | Oh… | 哦 |
[27:45] | You just hit things? | 你只是敲敲打打吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah, that’s catchy. | 挺有节奏感 |
[27:50] | Basically worthless. | 基本上是废物 |
[27:51] | I can’t believe we’re actually still talking. | 不敢相信我们居然还在闲聊 |
[27:53] | -It’s great, though, innit? -It is. | -聊得挺开心的 -确实 |
[27:55] | This is the most conversation I’ve had | 我在这干了3年了 这是 |
[27:57] | in the three years that I’ve worked here. | 我聊的最开心的一次 |
[27:58] | I feel a connection, too. | 我也觉得挺投缘 |
[28:00] | Is it cool if I just make my drop? | 现在我可不可以把货送进去 |
[28:04] | -Oh, yeah. -Wonderful. | -噢 行啊 -好极了 |
[28:06] | But I will have to confirm. | 不过我得先确认一下 |
[28:07] | Actually, that’s not necessary… | 好吧 其实这没必要… |
[28:10] | because they’ve already confirmed it on the slip I gave you. | 因为已经确认过了 就在我给你的文件上 |
[28:13] | Yeah, all right. Confirming. | 是啊 好吧 我正确认呢 |
[28:14] | -Okay. -All right. | -好吧 -好了 |
[28:18] | Hello. This is Dr. McPhee. | 你好 我是麦菲博士 |
[28:20] | It’s the British Museum, sir. | 噢 好 这里是大英博物馆 先生 |
[28:22] | I’m just confirming a delivery to our conservation department. | 我要确认一下 送到我方保存部的货物 |
[28:25] | Yes, I signed the paperwork. | 是的 文件是我签的 |
[28:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a museum to run. | 不好意思 博物馆还有一堆事要我管呢 |
[28:29] | You, boy, get those grubby fingers off my Ming vase. | 喂 小子 别弄脏了我的明朝花瓶 |
[28:32] | See? Bye. | 瞧 再见 |
[28:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | -Good? -All right, you is legit. | -行吗 -行了 你是合法的 |
[28:39] | I is legit. | 我是合法的 |
[28:40] | -Wonderful. -Confirm it. | -太好了 -确认啦 |
[28:42] | -Thank you. -All right, I’ll open the gate. | -谢谢 -好的 我来开门 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:44] | Yeah, so, like, my boyfriend… | 我告诉你 其实我的男朋友… |
[28:46] | he doesn’t really like the way I do my hair. | 他不喜欢我的发型 |
[28:48] | Says it looks like a golden poo sitting on my shoulder. | 说像一坨金色大便堆在我的肩上 |
[28:51] | -But I really enjoy it. -Mmm-hmm. | -可是我真的很喜欢 -嗯 |
[28:55] | Bye, Larry! | 再见 拉瑞 |
[29:43] | I’m not an expert… | 我不是什么专家… |
[29:44] | but this is feeling, just, really against the law. | 可我总觉得 这是在违法 |
[29:47] | No, they have a totally different legal system here. | 不是 英国法制跟我们完全不同 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:51] | How we doing? | 怎么样 |
[29:52] | All clear. | 安全 |
[29:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[29:55] | Larry, the others felt, perhaps, we could use some help. | 拉瑞 其他人觉得 我们也许需要帮忙 |
[29:57] | The others? | 其他人 |
[29:59] | Lawrence, I couldn’t sit idly by. | 劳伦斯 我可不能干坐着 |
[30:00] | Our very survival is at stake. | 我们的生存受到了威胁 |
[30:02] | All right. Hey, Teddy. Good. | 好吧 嘿 泰迪 很好 |
[30:04] | Good man to have in a crisis. | 危急时刻就需要你 |
[30:07] | Attila. | 阿提拉 |
[30:09] | Okay, a little muscle. | 好的 肌肉也有了 |
[30:11] | Hi, Larry. | 嗨 拉瑞 |
[30:12] | That is a deceptively large box. | 真是个大得没边的箱子 |
[30:15] | Obviously, we came along, too! | 很显然我们也一起来了 |
[30:17] | You know you’d be lost without us, Gigantor. | 没有我们你会很失落的 巨人 |
[30:19] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑 |
[30:22] | And the monkey. All right, basically everyone. | 还有猴子 好吧 基本都来了 |
[30:25] | Dada! | 大大 |
[30:26] | Oh! No, no. | 噢 不 不 |
[30:29] | No possible benefit whatsoever. | 完全没用的也来就有点儿 |
[30:32] | He really wanted to come. | 他真的很想要来 |
[30:36] | Yeah, this is my son… | 对 这是我儿子… |
[30:37] | my actual son, Nicky. | 我真正的儿子 尼克 |
[30:39] | -Nicky, this is Laaa. -What’s up? | -尼克 这个是莱昂 -你好 |
[30:43] | He’s just tracking me. | 他在学我动作 |
[30:47] | Laaa. | 莱昂 |
[30:49] | So, Lawrence… | 那么劳伦斯 |
[30:50] | what’s the plan of attack? | 说说你的进攻计划 |
[30:51] | We need to get to the Egyptian wing, find Ahk’s father… | 我们得赶到埃及馆 找阿卡的父亲… |
[30:55] | and hopefully get the tablet fixed. Huh? | 希望能修复牌匾 |
[30:58] | All of us. | 我们都去 |
[31:03] | Laaa, that’s not for eating. That’s not food. | 莱昂 那不是吃的 那不是实物 |
[31:05] | Don’t… | 别… |
[31:07] | You know what? I got a job for you. | 好吧 这样吧 我给你一个活干 |
[31:09] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[31:14] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:16] | I want you to stay here and watch this door, okay? | 我要你待在这 看好这扇门 懂吗 |
[31:19] | Make sure nobody comes in or out. Okay? | 你要确保没人能进出 懂吗 |
[31:21] | Good. You’re gonna be a guard, just like me. | 好 你是保安 就像我一样 |
[31:23] | All right. | 很好 |
[31:25] | No. Come here. | 不 过来过来 |
[31:26] | Stay here… | 待在这儿… |
[31:28] | and put your hands on the door. | 把你的手放在门上 |
[31:29] | -Good, stay. -Stay! | -很好 待着 -待着 |
[31:30] | Good. That’s right. You stay here. | 对 对了 你待在这儿 |
[31:32] | Stay here. | 待着 |
[31:34] | Stay. Right. | 待着 对 |
[31:35] | No. Stay. | 不 这儿 |
[31:37] | -Stay! -Stay. | -待着 -待着 |
[31:39] | Look there. Good. Stay. | 看那儿 好 待着 |
[31:42] | No. Good. Stay. | 不 好 待着 |
[31:43] | No. Stay. | 不 待着 |
[31:45] | Stay! | 待着 |
[31:46] | Don’t… Don’t move. | 别…别动了 |
[31:48] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[31:49] | No. Good. Okay. | 不 好 好的 |
[31:54] | Okay, listen up, guys. | 好 听着各位 |
[31:56] | This place is waking up for the first time… | 这的展品第一次复活… |
[31:58] | and we have no idea what’s out there, so stay together, all right? | 谁都不知道 会有什么 所以别走散了 好吗 |
[32:06] | I know it’s spooky, big guy. | 我知道这挺慎人的 |
[32:08] | Just stay close. | 跟紧些 |
[32:22] | What kind of haunted hootenanny is this, boys? | 这算哪门子鬼聚会啊 伙计们 |
[32:31] | We’re all finding this super creepy, right? | 大家都觉得这超阴森的吧 |
[32:34] | They’re just a little freaked out. | 他们只是受到了惊吓 |
[32:35] | First time we came alive it took some getting used to. | 我们第一次复活时也有适应期 |
[32:39] | Hey, there. Just heading to Egypt. | 嘿 那儿 那边是往埃及馆取得 |
[32:45] | Come on. This way. | 来 这边 |
[33:00] | Hear that? | 听见没 |
[33:01] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[33:06] | That. | 那个 |
[33:09] | We’ll just be down here if anyone needs us. | 需要帮忙就来这找我们 |
[33:12] | We’re not scared. It’s just more comfortable. | 我们不是害怕 只是这更舒服 |
[33:15] | Lawrence… | 劳伦斯… |
[33:16] | I think it’s safe to say that we’re in a bit of trouble. | 可以确定的说 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:19] | I know how to handle this guy. | 我知道怎么对付它 |
[33:22] | You mind? | 没关系吧 |
[33:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:26] | What are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干嘛 |
[33:27] | How do you think I tamed your pal Rexy? | 我训练雷克斯不是白训的 |
[33:32] | Hi, there. | 嗨 你好 |
[33:34] | I bet you’re not so mean, are you? Huh? | 你一定没那么凶 对吧 |
[33:36] | I bet you’re not so mean. | 你一定没那么凶 |
[33:38] | No, you’re just a little puppy, right? | 你只是一条小狗狗 对吧 |
[33:41] | You’re just a little puppy who wants to play. | 你只是一条小狗狗 想玩耍 |
[33:43] | You want to play, huh? | 想玩吗 |
[33:45] | Want to play fetch? | 玩空中接物 |
[33:46] | Yeah? | 想 |
[33:47] | You want to play with this bone? | 想玩这根骨头 |
[33:49] | Ah! Yeah! | 耶 |
[33:50] | Here you go. Go fetch. | 这给你 去接它 |
[33:53] | Go fetch! | 去接 |
[34:01] | -Lawrence? -Yeah? | -劳伦斯 -什么 |
[34:03] | -May I suggest a different plan? -What? | -我可以提议另一个方案吗 -什么 |
[34:06] | Run! | 跑 |
[34:22] | Close it, close it! | 关上门 关上门 |
[34:31] | Okay. I think we’re… | 好吧 我们已经… |
[34:37] | Get back! Everybody, get back! | 往后退 大家往后退 |
[34:50] | All right. You don’t want to fetch? | 好 你不想接骨头 |
[34:52] | -Fetch on this. -What? | -那就接招吧 -什么 |
[34:57] | Oh! Oh!Ah! | 噢 噢 |
[34:59] | -Oh, that’s close! -Need some help? | -噢 差一点 -需要帮忙吗 |
[35:01] | -What? -Move. | -什么 -闪开 |
[35:18] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[35:20] | Attila, you okay? | 阿提拉 你没事吧 |
[35:22] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[35:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[35:38] | -You might want to… -No. | -也许你想…-不 |
[35:41] | Here… | 给 |
[35:43] | hold this. | 这你拿着 |
[35:51] | That was actually very cool. | 刚才那招实在是酷 |
[35:54] | Sir Lancelot, at your service. | 兰斯洛特爵士 为您效劳 |
[35:57] | Thank you. That was amazing. | 谢谢 真了不起 |
[35:59] | Theodore Roosevelt… | 西奥多·罗斯福… |
[36:00] | President of the United States of America. | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[36:02] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全不懂你说的是什么 |
[36:04] | I’m Larry, and this is my son, Nick. | 我叫拉瑞 这是我儿子 尼克 |
[36:05] | You have a noble face, Nick. | 你一脸贵气的面色 |
[36:07] | -Thanks. -Thanks for the help. | -谢谢 -谢谢你帮忙 |
[36:08] | Now, you… | 你倒是… |
[36:10] | You remind me of a man I once knew at Camelot. | 让我想起我在卡梅洛认识的一个人 |
[36:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:14] | One of the Knights of the Round Table? | 是其中一位圆桌骑士 |
[36:17] | No, Erik. | 不 埃里克 |
[36:18] | Erik? | 埃里克 |
[36:20] | Our fool. | 我们的弄臣 |
[36:22] | He was the funniest fool I ever met. | 我见过的最逗的弄臣 |
[36:23] | He was so good, he didn’t even have to do anything. | 他十分厉害 他什么都不用做 |
[36:25] | He could just walk into a room and you’d laugh. | 只需要走进你的房间 你就会大笑 |
[36:27] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:29] | -You have what he had. The gift. -That’s weird. | -你就有他的料 这是天赋 -怪怪的 |
[36:32] | -You could be a fool. -I don’t know about that. | -你可以做弄臣 -这个我可说不上来 |
[36:34] | Oh, come on, of course you could! | 别谦虚了 你当然可以 |
[36:36] | We’d get you one of those hats with the funny little dangly bells. | 我们给你弄一顶那种帽子 上面挂着滑稽的小铃铛 |
[36:40] | Dangly bells? | 挂小铃铛 |
[36:42] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[36:44] | “Dangly bells.” | “挂小铃铛” |
[36:46] | Didn’t I tell you? The gift. | 我说了吧 这叫天赋 |
[36:48] | He does what seems like nothing. | 他貌似什么都没做 |
[36:50] | A sort of deadpan… | 这就是冷面滑稽… |
[36:51] | tiny little… | 轻轻一声… |
[36:53] | “Hmm.” “Hmm.” | “嗯”就是”嗯” |
[36:54] | Expressionless, you know, sort of a… | 面无表情 他只需要… |
[36:56] | “Hmm. Hmm.” | “嗯 嗯” |
[36:58] | sort of thing. | 就能逗人笑 |
[36:59] | Just like Erik. | 就像埃里克 |
[37:00] | Sounds like a great guy. We got to get going, so… | 听着像个牛人 我们得走了 所以… |
[37:03] | Ah, Camelot. | 啊 卡美洛 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | Someday, I shall return to its mighty towers… | 有一天 我要回到那壮丽的城堡… |
[37:09] | to King Arthur… | 那有亚瑟王… |
[37:10] | and Queen Guinevere. | 还有圭尼维尔王后 |
[37:12] | Sweet… | 甜蜜的… |
[37:13] | beauteous Guinevere. | 美丽的圭尼维尔 |
[37:15] | But I’m sworn not to until I have completed my quest. | 可我发过誓要完成探险才回去 |
[37:18] | I must find the Holy Grail. | 我必须找到圣杯 |
[37:21] | Well, good luck with that. | 嗯 那祝你好运了 |
[37:23] | And thanks for the help again. | 再次感谢你帮忙 |
[37:24] | We got to get to Egypt, so we’ll see you. | 我们得去埃及馆 所以再见 |
[37:26] | -I will lead you. -No, it’s okay. | -我带你们去 -不用 没事的 |
[37:28] | Halt, Dangly Bells! | 等等 小铃铛 |
[37:30] | There is strange magic in the air, | 空气中弥漫着奇异魔法 |
[37:32] | and dangerous beasts are afoot. | 危险的野兽四处游荡 |
[37:34] | It is the duty of a true knight… | 真正的骑士有责任… |
[37:36] | to protect and care for those in need. | 保护和照顾那些需要帮助的人 |
[37:38] | We’re off. | 我们出发 |
[37:41] | I guess he’s coming with us. | 看来他跟定我们了 |
[37:45] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[37:49] | Jed and Octavius? | 杰迪和屋大维呢 |
[37:51] | They must have fallen out while we were running. | 一定是逃跑时被甩出帽子了 |
[37:53] | Jed? | 杰迪 |
[37:54] | Octavius! | 屋大维 |
[37:59] | Jedediah! | 杰迪戴亚 |
[38:01] | -Jed! -Octo! | -杰迪 -屋大维 |
[38:08] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[38:14] | Is that Octavius’s cape? | 那是屋大维的斗篷 |
[38:18] | Here. | 给 |
[38:20] | -Nicky. -Yeah. | -尼克 -好 |
[38:25] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[38:29] | Gigantor! | 巨人 |
[38:32] | Jed? | 杰迪 |
[38:34] | They won’t last long in those heating vents, Lawrence. | 他们在暖气排风管里撑不久的 劳伦斯 |
[38:36] | At their size, they’ll bake like tiny little scarabs in the Sinai. | 他们那么小 他们会像小甲虫那样被烤糊的 |
[38:43] | Too dark? | 太暗黑了 |
[38:53] | Ah! | 啊 |
[39:10] | This is the end, boy! | 这下完了 伙计 |
[39:12] | This is the last roundup! | 要一命呜呼了 |
[39:15] | Hold my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[39:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:20] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[39:36] | We’re a long way from home, boy. | 我们离家千万里 伙计 |
[39:40] | Did you ask me to hold your hand? | 你刚才要和我牵手 |
[39:43] | No. | 没有 |
[39:46] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[39:48] | Jedo! | 小杰 |
[39:51] | Octo! | 屋大维 |
[39:57] | They could be anywhere between here and the intake vent. | 他们可能在这 和入风口之间的任何地方 |
[39:59] | What do you see, Dex? | 你看到什么了 德克斯特 |
[40:02] | You know he’s a monkey, Lawrence. | 你知道他是猴子 劳伦斯 |
[40:03] | He can’t talk. | 他不会说话 |
[40:06] | No, but he can fit. | 但他能进去啊 |
[40:08] | Nicky… give me your phone. | 尼克…把手机给我 |
[40:13] | -Why? -For Dex. | -干什么 -给德克斯 |
[40:15] | I don’t understand one thing that’s going on here. | 我不明白这是什么情况 |
[40:17] | Idon%, eHhen Dad, what’s going on? | 是啊 我也不明白 老爸 什么情况 |
[40:20] | I’m sort of set up to track your phone. | 我装了定位系统追踪你的手机 |
[40:24] | You’re sort of set up to track my phone? You track my phone? | 你装定位追踪我的手机 你追踪我的手机 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I’m your dad. I’m looking out for you. | 是啊 我是你爸爸 我要保护你 |
[40:28] | No. No. Hold up. | 不 不 等等 |
[40:29] | “Spying on” is not the same thing | “监视”和保护 |
[40:30] | as just looking out for someone. | 不是一回事好吧 手机给我 |
[40:32] | You’ll get it back, I promise. | 会还给你的 我保证 |
[40:33] | But right now, it’s going on the monkey’s back. | 不过现在 猴子得背上它 |
[40:36] | All right. Dex, come here. | 好了 德克斯 过来 |
[40:39] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[40:41] | Listen. I need you to go down there and find them, all right? | 好的 听着 我要你下去找他们 懂吗 |
[40:44] | Think you can handle it? | 你行不行 |
[40:47] | Good man. | 好兄弟 |
[40:49] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[41:10] | I think it’s right here. | 我想就是这 |
[41:14] | “Right here.” | “就是这” |
[41:15] | Classic. | 经典 |
[41:17] | Ah, the gift of laughter. | 就是有搞笑天赋 |
[41:19] | Thank you, Dangly Bells. | 谢谢 小铃铛 |
[41:37] | First quest? | 第一次探险 |
[41:39] | Uh, not exactly. | 也不算是 |
[41:41] | Ithoughtyou were going to Egypt. | 你不是说要去埃及馆吗 |
[41:43] | We are, but we got to do this first. | 是啊 可先得搞定这事 |
[41:45] | That’s not how a quest works. | 探险不是这样的 |
[41:46] | A quest is one thing. It’s not, like, “Holy Grail and a monkey.” | 探险只有一个目的 不可能”既找圣杯 又找猴子” |
[41:51] | Yeah, well, my guys are missing | 对 我的人走丢了 |
[41:52] | and Dexter’s gonna find them. | 德克斯特去找他们 |
[41:54] | What is the quest? Gold? | 探险的目的呢 为黄金 |
[41:56] | Fountain of Youth? | 不老泉 |
[41:58] | Magic tablet. | 是魔法牌匾 |
[41:59] | It’s that thing Ahk is holding. | 就是让阿卡拿着的那个 |
[42:03] | It shouldn’t be too hard to take it from him. | 从他手里抢过来不是太难 |
[42:05] | He seems well-toned andleanu. | 他线条优美偏瘦… |
[42:07] | But weak. | 力气小 |
[42:09] | It would be like taking candy from a feeble Egyptian baby. | 就像是抢埃及小孩手里的糖那么简单 |
[42:13] | No, we’re not trying to take it, we’re trying to fix it. | 我们不是要抢牌匾 是要修复它 |
[42:15] | There’s something wrong with it. | 它出了点问题 |
[42:16] | It’s kind of complicated. | 总之有点复杂 |
[42:18] | It might be less complicated if you stopped following a chimpanzee. | 也许你不跟着一只黑猩猩 就没那么复杂了 |
[42:22] | He’s not a chimpanzee, he’s a capuchin. | 他不是黑猩猩 是僧帽猴 |
[42:28] | The fool seems agitated. | 这傻子有点激动 |
[42:30] | That’s often his way. | 他经常这样 |
[42:31] | But I assure you, he’s no fool. | 但是我保证 他绝对不傻 |
[42:33] | Is it true what he says? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[42:36] | The tablet that you carry is magic? | 你拿着的牌匾有魔力 |
[42:38] | It is, indeed. | 当然是真的 |
[42:40] | Everything around you has come to life tonight | 今天晚上你周围的展品 |
[42:42] | for the very first time… | 都第一次复活了… |
[42:44] | all because of this tablet. | 就因为这牌匾 |
[42:51] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[42:54] | Then they’re not real? | 那他们都不是真的 |
[42:55] | They’re as real as any of us. | 和我们一样都是真的 |
[42:57] | Yes, but we’re real people. | 好吧 可我们是真人 |
[42:59] | They’re just things. | 他们只是东西 |
[43:01] | And they don’t even know. | 他们甚至都不知道 |
[43:03] | They must be unbelievably stupid. | 它们一定是蠢到极点了 |
[43:05] | It can be confusing at first. | 一开始的确挺茫然的 |
[43:09] | Hello, frog! | 你好 青蛙 |
[43:11] | Keep hopping! | 接着跳 |
[43:12] | You’re real! | 你是真的 |
[43:14] | Guys, I think we’re gonna have to cut through Asia. | 伙计们 我们得从亚洲馆穿过去 |
[43:18] | Not a clue. | 他完全不懂 |
[43:20] | None. | 不懂 |
[43:30] | I can’t really see much. | 我也看不清楚什么 |
[43:32] | We could jump down, hope for the best. | 我们直接跳下去吧 自求多福 |
[43:34] | But we have no idea what’s down there. | 可我们不知道下面有什么 |
[43:42] | We don’t know what’s up here, either. | 可我们也不知道上面有什么 |
[43:59] | This is a Roman city. | 这是座罗马城市 |
[44:02] | I can feel the familiar pull of history in its very foundations. | 从它的地基 我就能感受到熟悉的历史气息 |
[44:05] | Where the heck is everybody? | 人都跑哪去了 |
[44:09] | I’ve seen this town before, I’m sure of it. | 我之前见过这座城 我确定 |
[44:13] | Romans? | 罗马人们 |
[44:22] | I see you have the name of a lady on your arm. | 我看见你胳膊上 有位女士的名字 |
[44:25] | Andrea. Yeah. | 安德里亚 对 |
[44:27] | So this Lady Andrea is your Guinevere. | 看来这位安德里亚女士是你的圭尼维尔 |
[44:30] | Does any man stand between you and your ladylove? | 有没有人横在你和你心爱的女人之间 |
[44:33] | Yeah, actually. My dad kind of messed things up the other night. | 事实上 我爸前两天晚上就把自己横在了中间 |
[44:36] | -Nick. -Oh, we’re stopping. | -尼克 -噢 我们停下了 |
[44:38] | Let no man stand between you and your destiny. | 别让人横在你和你的命运之间 |
[44:40] | Oh, “destiny” may be overstating it a bit. | 噢”命运”这个词也许有点夸张了 |
[44:43] | We just have calculus together. | 我们只是一起上微积分课 |
[44:45] | It’s more one of those… | 我们之间更多的只是… |
[44:46] | fleeting moments of eye contact. | 瞬间的眼神交流 |
[44:48] | “Who’s gonna look away first?” | “看谁先转移目光” |
[44:49] | But I get you. No man… | 但我知道你的意思 真没有人… |
[44:53] | -Good. -Okay. | -很好 -走吧 |
[45:02] | “Iiepwop.” | “扇贝” |
[45:05] | “Iiepwop.” | “扇贝” |
[45:08] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 完全没印象 |
[45:11] | Now who’s this son of a gun? | 这个人又是谁 |
[45:15] | -Pompeii! -I’m sorry. | -庞贝 -对不起 |
[45:17] | -I’m having trouble hearing you! -Pompeii! | -我实在听不太清 -庞贝 |
[45:20] | No comprendo, amigo… | 我们听不懂 朋友… |
[45:22] | because you got the thing in front of you! | 因为你被那东西罩在里面 |
[45:24] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛 |
[45:27] | Where in the blazes are they stampeding off to? | 他们吓成这样要往哪儿逃 |
[45:30] | Was it something we said? | 是我们说了什么 |
[45:36] | Come on back to liepwop! | 快回”扇贝”来 |
[45:37] | -There’s plenty of room! -Come on back! | -这有的是地 -快回来吧 |
[45:40] | They’re as crazy as road lizards. | 一帮疯子 没治了 |
[45:41] | People are strange. | 这的人真怪 |
[45:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[45:48] | Hey, guy-We’re just passing through. | 嘿 伙计 我们只是路过 |
[45:52] | -It’s a Garuda from Tibet. -A Garuda? | -这是西藏的揭路荼 -揭路荼 |
[45:54] | Hi, Garuda. How you doing? | 嗨 揭路荼 你好吗 |
[45:56] | Garuda! How you doing? | 揭路荼 你好吗 |
[45:57] | Cool, great. | 酷 不错 |
[45:59] | Okay. We just… | 好吧 我们能… |
[46:02] | You know what? We just got to get through. I don’t have time. | 好吧 是这样 我们借个道 我没时间了 |
[46:05] | Please. Okay. | 拜托 好吧 |
[46:10] | I’m not gonna play this game with you. | 我不想跟你玩游戏 |
[46:11] | I got to go through. Really. | 我们一定得过去 真的 |
[46:24] | Get back. | 往后退 |
[46:29] | -A dragon. -No, it’s not a dragon. It’s a… | -一条龙 -不是 那不是龙 那是… |
[46:33] | It’s a Xiangliu. | 那是相柳 |
[46:35] | Mythical snake demon. | 神话传说中的蛇妖 |
[46:38] | It looks like a dragon. I say we kill it. | 看着像龙 杀了它 |
[46:40] | What? No, it’s asleep. | 什么 不行 它睡着了 |
[46:43] | You’re right. It’s not very sporting to kill it while it’s asleep. | 说得对 杀睡着的太没道德了 |
[46:45] | Let’s wake it up and then kill it. | 我们先弄醒它 再杀他 |
[46:46] | I shall go first, and I shall take the boy. | 我先上 我带上那孩子 |
[46:48] | What are you…? No! You’re not gonna take the boy. | 什么…不行 你不能带上孩子 |
[46:50] | -Why not? -Because he’s a boy! | -为什么 -因为他是个孩子 |
[46:53] | Larry, there comes a time in every man’s life… | 拉瑞 每个男人的一生中 |
[46:54] | when he must slay his own dragon. | 总有必须屠龙的那一天 |
[46:56] | Not this kid, all right? | 可不是这个孩子 好吗 |
[46:57] | He still hasn’t finished all his thank-you notes from his bar mitzvah. | 他成人礼的感谢信 还没有全部回完呢 |
[46:59] | Anyway, that’s just an expression. | 再怎么说 你那个也只是个说法 |
[47:01] | Not where I come from. | 我们那可不是 |
[47:02] | He’s not gonna slay his dragon right now. | 反正他现在不能屠龙 |
[47:04] | We’re gonna go around it. | 我们绕过去 |
[47:06] | We’re gonna go around now, or else we’re gonna lose the signal. | 我们现在就得走了 不然没信号了 |
[47:08] | Come on. | 快 |
[47:13] | Iiepwop. | 扇贝 |
[47:15] | Pompeii! | 庞贝 |
[47:16] | Liepwop. Are you sure you’re reading that right, pal? | 扇贝 你确定你念对了嘛 |
[47:19] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[47:23] | Pompeii! | 庞贝 |
[47:38] | Oh! | 哦 |
[47:39] | “Pompeii.” | “庞贝” |
[47:58] | “Ask not what your country can do for you… | “别问国家能为你做什么… |
[48:01] | “Ask what you can do for your country.” | 问问你自己能为国家做什么” |
[48:04] | There it goes again! | 又来了 |
[48:08] | -Attila! -Shh! | -阿提拉 -嘘 |
[48:11] | -Teddy! -Charge! | -泰迪 -冲啊 |
[48:16] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[48:20] | Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[48:21] | It’s awake! | 它醒了 |
[48:22] | Now we can kill it! | 现在可以杀它了 |
[48:34] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[48:35] | -Attila! -Dad! | -阿提拉 -爸爸 |
[48:38] | Nicky! | 尼克 |
[48:40] | I’ll get the boy! | 我去救孩子 |
[48:46] | -Ever used a blade? -Only in World of Warcraft! | -用过剑吗 -只在”魔兽世界”里用过 |
[48:48] | You’re about to learn. | 你现学吧 |
[49:12] | “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!” | 我们唯一应该恐惧的是恐惧本身” |
[49:19] | “Doing a heck of a job, Brownie.” | “干的不赖 布朗尼” |
[49:50] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[49:51] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[49:57] | Last roundup, kemosabe! | 要一命呜呼了 我的朋友 |
[49:59] | Time to slap on the barbecue sauce, boy! | 就快变成烤肉去蘸酱了 伙计 |
[50:02] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[50:21] | No, no! You wouldn’t! | 不 不 别撒尿 |
[50:25] | He must! | 他必须尿 |
[50:33] | Clear! | 电击 |
[50:57] | We must never speak of what happened here today. | 今天这件事 我们对谁都别提 |
[51:01] | Come on! That wasn’t necessary! | 行了 这完全没必要了 |
[51:04] | It’s out! | 都灭了 |
[51:10] | These things really do save lives. | 这东西确实能救命 |
[51:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[51:22] | Are you all right, my dear? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[51:24] | -You okay? -Yeah, thanks. | -你没事吧 -没事 谢了 |
[51:29] | You fought bravely, sire. | 你战斗的很勇猛 |
[51:31] | One day, I promise you, | 我保证 总有一天 |
[51:32] | we shall drink dragon’s blood from the victor’s cup. | 我们会用胜利之杯 饮龙之血 |
[51:35] | I’m good with just, like, soda or water, too. | 我喝汽水或者白开水就行了 |
[51:38] | But I like the energy we got going. | 不过我还是挺喜欢我们的默契 |
[51:40] | From now on, you must choose your own path. | 从现在起 你必须选择自己的路 |
[51:43] | And let no man tell you otherwise. | 不要让别人帮你选择 |
[51:50] | We better let Larry know we’re okay. | 我们得向拉瑞报个平安 |
[51:52] | Turn around. | 来 转过身 |
[51:54] | Larry’s probably worried about us. | 拉瑞也许正担心我们 |
[52:06] | How are we going to find them now? | 现在我们怎么找到他们 |
[52:09] | Lawrence? | 劳伦斯 |
[52:11] | I fear we’ve turned a corner. | 这下恐怕没辙了 |
[52:13] | I’m becoming wax again, son. | 我又要变成蜡像了 |
[52:17] | All right. We’ll look for them later. | 好吧 我们回头再找他们 |
[52:19] | We got to get to Egypt now. | 我们先去埃及馆 |
[52:21] | Wait, shouldn’t we keep looking for Jed and Octavius? | 等等 我们不是应该接着找杰迪和屋大维吗 |
[52:24] | Nick is right. | 尼克说的对 |
[52:25] | A true knight never shirks his duties. | 真正的骑士从不逃避责任 |
[52:28] | If we don’t get to Egypt soon we’re not gonna save anybody. | 对 可要是赶不到埃及馆 我们谁都救不了 |
[52:39] | Dada say, “Stay!” | 大大说”待着” |
[52:41] | Stay! | 待着 |
[52:53] | Dada say Laaa no eat. | 大大说莱昂不能吃 |
[53:00] | Stay, Laaa! | 待着 莱昂 |
[53:17] | This is it. | 我们到了 |
[53:19] | Perhaps I should accompany you in. | 也许我该陪你们进去 |
[53:21] | No, I think we got it from here. | 不用 接下来我们自己就行了 |
[53:23] | -Really? -Yeah. No, we’re good. | -是吗 -是 我们没事 |
[53:25] | Right. Well… | 好 那么… |
[53:27] | friends… | 朋友们… |
[53:29] | Larry… | 拉瑞… |
[53:30] | clown-faced keeper of the magic tablet… | 小丑脸魔法牌匾守护者… |
[53:32] | I shall never forget your bravery. | 我忘不了你的勇敢 |
[53:34] | Nor your jests. | 和你的风趣 |
[53:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[53:38] | I shall not say goodbye. | 我可不会说再见 |
[53:40] | -I am. -What? | -我会 -什么 |
[53:41] | I’m gonna say goodbye. I have to go, I’m sorry. | 我会说再见 我得走了 抱歉 |
[53:44] | I’ll see you. | 再见了 |
[53:47] | Really, man, thank you. | 哥们儿 谢谢你 |
[53:49] | For everything. | 做的一切 |
[53:54] | I haven’t seen these walls for many a moon. | 我都不知道有多久没见过这些墙了 |
[54:00] | Ahkmen? | 阿卡 |
[54:02] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[54:03] | Oh! | 哦 |
[54:14] | Father. | 父亲 |
[54:18] | Welcome home, my son. | 欢迎回家 儿子 |
[54:25] | I want you to meet my friends. | 认识下我的朋友们 |
[54:28] | I am Merenkahre… | 我是门卡乌拉… |
[54:30] | Pharaoh of the Nile and Father to the Son of the Sun. | 尼罗河法老 太阳之子的父亲 |
[54:33] | And I am Shepseheret… | 我是夏普斯泰瑞… |
[54:36] | the Glittering Jewel of the Nine Kingdoms. | 九大王国熠熠闪光的明珠 |
[54:39] | And I am Larry. | 我叫拉瑞 |
[54:40] | Guardian of Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的守护者 |
[54:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:43] | I actually live in Manhattan now. | 其实我现在住在曼哈顿 |
[54:45] | I know, but it doesn’t sound as cool. | 我知道 可听起来不够酷 |
[54:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:48] | We would be very honored if you could take a look at the tablet. | 您看一下这块牌匾 就是我们莫大的荣幸 |
[54:51] | There’s something happening with it. | 它出了一点状况 |
[54:52] | We don’t understand what it is. | 我们不明白怎么回事 |
[54:54] | You are speaking with a pharaoh. | 你在跟法老说话 |
[54:56] | Kiss my staff. | 亲吻我的权杖 |
[55:05] | Is it okay if I don’t? | 可以不吻吗 |
[55:06] | You will show respect. | 你要表示敬意 |
[55:08] | I am the descendant of Ra, the sun god. | 我的祖先是太阳神拉神 |
[55:10] | I understand that and I totally respect you. | 这我理解 我完全净重你 |
[55:12] | I just don’t pray to Ra, so… | 我不膜拜拉神 所以… |
[55:15] | The Egyptian gods are the only true gods. | 埃及真神是唯一的真神 |
[55:18] | Well, we try to stay a little more open-minded. | 好吧 我们尽量敞开心扉 |
[55:21] | I mean, Sacajawea, she honors her spiritual ancestors… | 我们这位 萨卡加维亚 他敬仰她精神上的祖先… |
[55:24] | and you pray to some sort of goat god, Attila? | 阿提拉也有他膜拜的牧羊神 |
[55:27] | I’m half-Irish, half-Jewish… | 我一半爱尔兰人 一半犹太人… |
[55:29] | You are? I love Jews! | 是吗 我爱犹太人 |
[55:31] | We owned 40, 000 of them! | 我们有4万犹太人 |
[55:33] | -Such lovely people. -Here we go. | -多么可爱的人们 -又来了 |
[55:35] | They were very happy, always singing with the candles. | 他们非常快乐 总是在烛光下唱歌 |
[55:39] | Yeah. They really weren’t happy. | 是啊 其实他们不快乐 |
[55:40] | -Really? -No. They left. | -是吗 -不快乐 他们离开了 |
[55:44] | They spent about 40 years in the desert trying to escape. | 他们在野外待了40年 想逃出去 |
[55:45] | Oh! | 哦 |
[55:46] | Yeah. We have dinner once a year and talk about it. | 对 我们每年有一个节日 谈论这事儿 |
[55:48] | It’s a big deal for us. | 这是我们的大事 |
[55:50] | Listen, could you take a look at that tablet? | 您能不能看一下牌匾 |
[55:51] | There’s something wrong with it. | 它有些不对劲 |
[55:59] | It’s losing its power. | 它正失去法力 |
[56:01] | Do you think you could fix it? | 那您能不能修好它 |
[56:04] | To do that, I would have to divulge the secret of the tablet. | 要修好它 我就得泄露牌匾的秘密了 |
[56:08] | I promise we won’t tell anybody. | 我保证不会告诉任何人的 |
[56:10] | No. | 不行 |
[56:13] | I’ll kiss your staff. | 我亲吻权杖 |
[56:14] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[56:17] | Father, why do you insist on keeping this to yourself? | 父亲 您为什么一直要守着这个秘密呢 |
[56:20] | The secret was to be passed down to you at the proper time. | 这牌匾的秘密 我会在适当的时候传给你 |
[56:24] | Well, it has been 4, 000 years. | 已经过了4000年了 |
[56:27] | Now seems like a good time. | 现在好像正是时候 |
[56:32] | You were born at midnight. | 你出生在午夜 |
[56:35] | I was Pharaoh… | 我是法老… |
[56:36] | and I had seen wonders most men only dream of. | 我见过的奇观 多数人只在梦里见过 |
[56:40] | But when I first gazed upon you… | 可当我第一眼看见你 |
[56:44] | you were instantly more precious to me… | 就瞬间感觉你比远古世界… |
[56:46] | than all the wonders of the ancient world. | 所有奇观都要珍贵 |
[56:49] | I knew I could never bear to say goodbye. | 我无法忍受有一天和你永别 |
[56:53] | I commanded the High Priest to create a gift to you, my son… | 我命令大祭司做了一件礼物送给你 儿子… |
[56:58] | using all we had learned of the mysteries of the afterlife. | 把我知道的 关于来生的秘密都用上了 |
[57:02] | Forged in the temple of Khonsu, god of the moon… | 月神孔苏 是夜行者的守护神… |
[57:06] | and watcher over nighttime travelers… | 在孔苏神庙中 我们铸造出了… |
[57:10] | the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. | 阿卡曼拉牌匾 |
[57:13] | Our tomb was designed to channel Khonsu’s rays down to the tablet… | 我们的墓葬设计 能引导孔苏的月光照向牌匾 |
[57:17] | rejuvenating its powers every night. | 每晚为他注入新的活力 |
[57:20] | The moon god bestowed his power upon the tablet… | 月神将它的法力赐予了牌匾… |
[57:23] | so that, as long as it bathed in his light… | 这样 只要牌匾沐浴在它的月光下… |
[57:26] | our family could be together forever, | 我们全家就能永远在一起 |
[57:28] | and not even death could part us. | 死亡也无法分开我们 |
[57:34] | It’s been away from Khonsu’s light toolong. | 它很久没有吸收孔苏的月光了 |
[57:47] | My Son! | 儿子 |
[57:48] | What is happening to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[57:51] | It needs moonlight… | 牌匾需要月光… |
[57:52] | otherwise we shall all be dead by sunrise. | 不然日出前我们都会死 |
[57:55] | Hurry! | 快 |
[57:57] | If the tablet dies… | 如果牌匾消亡… |
[57:58] | nothing can bring it back! | 就再也无法复原了 |
[58:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[58:19] | The tablet. Now. | 交出牌匾 快 |
[58:22] | Wait, listen to me. That thing is dying. | 等等 你听我说 牌匾正在消亡 |
[58:24] | If it doesn’t get moonlight… | 如果它不吸收月光… |
[58:26] | everything ends, like, for real. | 一切都完了 全都完了 |
[58:28] | King Arthur wasted years searching for the Holy Grail. | 亚瑟王浪费了好多年寻找圣杯 |
[58:31] | To think it was a tablet all along. | 到头来找的应该是牌匾 |
[58:32] | Would you just give it to me? You don’t know what you’re doing! | 还给我好吗 你不知道你在做什么 |
[58:34] | My quest is complete. | 我的探险完成了 |
[58:36] | I ride for Camelot tonight. | 我连夜赶回卡美洛 |
[58:37] | Just keep it, okay? | 好吧 那你留着 行吗 |
[58:39] | Butjust put it in the moonlight | 不过要放在月光下 |
[58:40] | and turn that center piece. | 翻转中间那块 |
[58:42] | Sorry, not my first quest. | 抱歉 别当我是第一次探险 |
[58:46] | And by the way, Erik was much funnier than you! | 顺便告诉你 埃里克比你搞笑多了 |
[58:49] | Go get the others. | 好了 去找其他人 |
[58:51] | We can’t let him leave the building! | 不能让他离开大楼 |
[59:04] | Whoa! Easy there, partner! Slow it down! | 哇哦 悠着点 伙计 慢些跑 |
[59:07] | I don’t know who you are… | 我不知道你是谁… |
[59:08] | but I’m pretty dang sure that tablet don’t belong to you. | 可我能完全确定 牌匾不属于你 |
[59:11] | Now wait a second! | 不 你等一下 |
[59:13] | Come back here! This ain’t over! | 给我回来 这事儿没完 |
[59:16] | You’ll rue the day you mocked us with your huge sword | 你会后悔用你那长剑 和催眠的蓝眼睛 |
[59:19] | and hypnotic blue eyes! | 嘲弄我们 |
[59:23] | His eyes are very blue. | 他的眼睛很蓝的 |
[59:30] | Speak softly and carry a big stick. | 威严在口 大棒在手 |
[59:38] | Lawrence, we have a problem. | 劳伦斯 出状况了 |
[59:40] | This one turned to wax as well. | 这只手也变成蜡了 |
[59:42] | I have a saying, too. | 我也送你一句 |
[59:44] | “Speak loudly and carry a bigger stick.” | “狂言在口 大大棒在手” |
[1:00:08] | -It’s over there! -You mean up there. | -在那边 -应该在上面 |
[1:00:10] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:00:18] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:00:27] | -Teddy. -The tablet, now! | -泰迪 -交出牌匾 快 |
[1:00:30] | I shan’t ask you again, fool! | 我不想说第二次 笨蛋 |
[1:00:32] | And this is giving me a headache! | 我都被搞得头疼死了 |
[1:00:33] | Give me the tablet! | 立刻把牌匾交出来 |
[1:00:35] | Let me go, Lawrence. | 放手吧 劳伦斯 |
[1:00:37] | No! Teddy, no! | 不 泰迪 不 |
[1:00:39] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[1:00:51] | There. | 好的 |
[1:01:02] | That’ll be mine. | 归我了 |
[1:01:06] | Hey, that was a good one. | 嘿 刚才那招好样的 |
[1:01:08] | No idea that would work. | 没想到这也能成 |
[1:01:25] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[1:01:26] | Hey, YOU guys, how you doing? | 嘿 伙计们 你们怎么样 |
[1:01:28] | Still in one piece! | 还没散架 |
[1:01:30] | -Octavius, I think this belongs to you. -Thank you. | -屋大维 这是你的斗篷 -谢谢 |
[1:01:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:01:33] | Why is Lancelot staying strong while we get weaker? | 为什么兰斯洛特依然强壮 我们却越来越弱 |
[1:01:35] | It’s his first night. | 这是他第一晚复活 |
[1:01:37] | Newborns are stronger but it matters not. | 新复活的强壮些 可这无所谓 |
[1:01:38] | Unless we succeed, he, too, will be dead come the dawn. | 我们要是不成功 黎明时 他照样得死 |
[1:01:41] | We can’t let him leave the building. | 不能让他离开大楼 |
[1:01:42] | Sir, can you go back to Egypt, in case he comes through there? | 您能不能回埃及馆 以防他会经过那 |
[1:01:44] | -Of course. -Nicky, take Attila, check the loading dock. | -当然 -尼克 带上阿提拉 查装货区 |
[1:01:46] | -Got it. -Teddy, go to the South Wing, cover the side doors. | -好的 -泰迪 去南翼 看住边门 |
[1:01:48] | I got the main entrance. | 我走大门 |
[1:01:56] | Hi-yeah! | 驾 |
[1:02:02] | You! I knew you smelled a bit off! | 你 我就知道你有问题 |
[1:02:04] | Didn’t you just see that? | 刚才你没看见吗 |
[1:02:05] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[1:02:06] | The knight on the horse that just rode through! | 有个骑士骑着马过去了 |
[1:02:08] | Stop trying to distract me with your magical fantasy! | 不要编什么魔法故事来打岔 |
[1:02:10] | I found your filthy twin, here, in the freight room! | 我找到了你的双胞胎兄弟 他在库房里 |
[1:02:13] | He’s not my twin. | 他不是我双胞胎兄弟 |
[1:02:15] | I got him, and what could he say for himself? | 我逮住他了 可他只会说什么 |
[1:02:19] | Shut up! Shut up in your face! | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[1:02:22] | Shut up right now! Do you want to be smashed? | 赶紧给我闭嘴 难道想被抽大锤 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, you can run, but if you leave those gates… | 你尽管跑 要是跑出大门… |
[1:02:26] | I swear to you, your hideous doppelganger… | 我发誓 你这丑到爆的宝贝… |
[1:02:29] | who looks a lot like the lead singer of the Counting Crows… | 长得跟犀利哥一样的家伙… |
[1:02:31] | will get it! | 会吃锤子的 |
[1:02:33] | Dada. | 大大 |
[1:02:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:02:35] | It compute with him. | 他心领神会了 |
[1:02:38] | Dada. | 大大 |
[1:02:44] | Damn it! | 真该死 |
[1:02:46] | Laaa. | 莱昂 |
[1:02:47] | If you see me do something dumb, don’t imitate me, okay? | 你看见我做傻事 别学我的样子 好吗 |
[1:02:54] | It’s basically what I keep telling Nick. | 我一直都跟尼克这么说 |
[1:02:57] | He just doesn’t get it, you know? | 他就是听不进去 |
[1:03:01] | I mean, he’s a smart kid… | 他是个聪明的孩子… |
[1:03:02] | but I just want to give him the tools that I didn’t have. | 我只想给他 我从来就没有过得机会 |
[1:03:09] | I mean, get the degree, then take a break. | 先拿到学位 然后再休息 |
[1:03:11] | Get the degree, then take a break. | 先拿到学位 然后再休息 |
[1:03:14] | Laaa! Laaa, stop that! | 莱昂 莱昂 别闹了 |
[1:03:16] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[1:03:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:49] | What? Excuse me! Hey! | 干嘛 请问你 嘿 |
[1:03:51] | Hi. Hey. Sorry. | 嗨 嘿 对不起 |
[1:03:52] | I’m Nick, this is Dexter, Attila the Hun. | 我叫尼克 这是德克斯特 匈奴人阿提拉 |
[1:03:55] | Oh, yes, so lovely to meet you. | 噢 好 真是幸会了 |
[1:03:57] | Now meet this hammer! | 吃我一锤吧 |
[1:04:00] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[1:04:02] | I’m super sorry. I know it’s a lot going on, Hun, monkey. | 超对不起 我知道你一头雾水 匈奴人跟猴子 |
[1:04:06] | Wow, what? So much weird. Huge amount to process. | 哇哦 好多怪事 又得处理一阵子了 |
[1:04:08] | Right? Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[1:04:10] | -Thank you. -You won’t get away with this! | -谢了 -你们跑不了的 |
[1:04:12] | I’m making sketches of you in my mind right now! | 我脑子里面已经有你们的画像了 现在就有 |
[1:04:15] | Boy with freckles, | 雀斑男孩 |
[1:04:17] | fat Asian with hair extensions, evil monkey. | 接假发的亚洲肥佬 恶猴子 |
[1:04:23] | I guess it’s just parenting, you know? | 这跟家教有关 懂吗 |
[1:04:26] | And he comes from a divorced family… | 他来自父母离异的家庭… |
[1:04:28] | so I’m sure he has a lot of conflicted feelings about me… | 所以他对我的感情很矛盾… |
[1:04:30] | and there might be some Oedipal stuff at play in there, or… | 有时候也难免有点恋母情结 或者… |
[1:04:34] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[1:04:35] | I wasn’t there a lot of the time. | 我很少在他身边 |
[1:04:37] | So I think I might be projecting my own guilt… | 所以 我也许把心里那份愧疚 |
[1:04:39] | and taking it out on him in ways… | 全都冲着他发泄… |
[1:04:41] | that I’m not even aware of. | 自己却没意识到 |
[1:04:44] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:04:48] | Door. | 门 |
[1:04:52] | Head. | 脑袋 |
[1:04:54] | Okay, I… | 好的 我… |
[1:04:58] | Open… | 打开… |
[1:05:00] | head. | 脑袋 |
[1:05:01] | Open your mind! | 敞开心扉 |
[1:05:03] | Yes! Yeah, well, you’re right. | 是的 对 好吧 没错 |
[1:05:06] | That’s the challenge. | 难就难在这 |
[1:05:07] | I mean, it’s all contextual, and I do. | 确实 事情是有前后关系的 |
[1:05:09] | I keep looking at him | 我看着尼克的时候 |
[1:05:11] | through the lens of how my parents raised me… | 总参照我父母是怎样抚养我的 |
[1:05:12] | when, in reality, he’s his own person. | 可实际上 他就是他自己 |
[1:05:15] | And, yeah, we share the same DNA… | 对 我们是有相同的DNA… |
[1:05:16] | but honestly, he’s much more evolved than I ever was. | 说实话 他比我那时候要成熟的多 |
[1:05:19] | I don’t want to let my own ego and childhood history… | 我不想让我的自我和童年经历… |
[1:05:22] | stop him from making the mistakes he needs to make… | 阻止他犯他必须要犯的错误… |
[1:05:24] | to become the person that he’s meant to be. | 犯过那些错 他才是真正的大人 |
[1:05:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:05:28] | Open the door with your head. | 是用脑袋把门撞开 |
[1:05:30] | Yes! | 对了 |
[1:05:31] | Good, Laaa. Let’s go! Ah! | 很好 莱昂 我们走 |
[1:05:36] | -Everybody okay? -Yes, Lawrence. | -大家都好吧 -很好 劳伦斯 |
[1:05:37] | Attila and your boy secured the lady guard in her booth. | 阿提拉和你儿子 把女保安锁起来了 |
[1:05:40] | I don’t know how long it will hold her, though. | 不知道能把她锁多久 |
[1:05:41] | We gotta find Lancelot… | 我们得去找到兰斯洛特… |
[1:05:42] | but somebody has to make sure she doesn’t get out. | 但也要有人看住女保安 |
[1:05:46] | Yeah. Laaa, okay. | 好 莱昂 行 |
[1:05:48] | You know what you have to do? | 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[1:05:50] | Stay! | 待着 |
[1:05:52] | That’s right. Just make sure she stays in there. | 没错 确保她待在里面 |
[1:05:54] | -Stay! -Good! Go! | -待着 -很好 去 |
[1:05:56] | Dada say, “Stay”! | 大大说”待着” |
[1:05:57] | Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 |
[1:05:59] | I can’t move my arms. | 我的胳膊动不了了 |
[1:06:00] | We’re becoming less useful by the minute. | 我们随时都可能废掉 |
[1:06:03] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:06:05] | Come on, big guy… | 撑着点 大块头 |
[1:06:07] | What? You okay there? Huh? | 怎么样 没事吧 |
[1:06:10] | Something’s up with your eye, but… | 你的眼睛好像有点不对劲… |
[1:06:15] | I don’t know. It’s just kind of going… | 不知道 好像有点斜了… |
[1:06:18] | You gotta relax, okay? | 你得放松 懂吗 |
[1:06:21] | Calm down! | 你冷静 |
[1:06:22] | Attila! Attila! | 阿提拉 阿提拉 |
[1:06:25] | Attila doesn’t hyperventilate. | 阿提拉从不乱喘气 |
[1:06:29] | You pillage! | 你抢劫 |
[1:06:30] | You plunder! | 你掠夺 |
[1:06:32] | You don’t freak out. | 你从来不害怕 |
[1:06:34] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[1:06:35] | Dad, there’s, like, 8 million people in this city. | 老爸 这城里有800万人 |
[1:06:38] | He could be literally anywhere by now. | 他现在在哪里都有可能 |
[1:06:40] | We’ll find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[1:06:43] | We have to. | 我们必须找到 |
[1:06:58] | I’m coming, my love. | 我来了 亲爱的 |
[1:07:05] | Blimey! | 天呐 |
[1:07:10] | He came this way… | 他是从这边走的… |
[1:07:11] | traveling 4 leagues perhoun | 每小时走4里路 |
[1:07:22] | No! | 不行 |
[1:07:24] | Never run from a big cat, Lawrence. | 别在大猫咪面前跑 劳伦斯 |
[1:07:26] | Gigantor, get your flashlight out! | 巨人 把手电筒拿出来 |
[1:07:28] | These cats want to play! | 这些猫咪喜欢玩 |
[1:07:32] | Whoo-wee! He’s got it, boy! | 他拿出来了 |
[1:07:42] | Well played, sir. | 干的不错 |
[1:07:43] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[1:07:49] | Where the devil could Lancelot be? | 兰斯洛特到底会在哪呢 |
[1:07:56] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:08:02] | You better let me out of here, you revolting ape-man! | 你最好放我出去 你这造反的猿人 |
[1:08:05] | What are you staring at? Stop looking at me! | 你盯着干什么 别看着我 |
[1:08:08] | Have you never seen a beautiful, | 没见过这么美丽迷人 |
[1:08:09] | attractive, gorgeous woman before… | 可爱的女人嘛… |
[1:08:11] | who could be a model if she didn’t love pizza so much? | 要不是超爱吃披萨 我早就去当模特了 |
[1:08:14] | I know what you’re playing at… | 我知道你想玩的那一套… |
[1:08:16] | and it ain’t working. | 在我这不管用 |
[1:08:20] | Not working. | 不管用的 |
[1:08:28] | Wait, it is kind of working. | 好像 有点管用了 |
[1:08:44] | What have they done to Camelot? | 他们把卡美洛怎么了 |
[1:08:59] | Camelot | 卡美洛 |
[1:09:00] | At long last! | 终于见到了 |
[1:09:02] | -Guinevere, my love. -Hi. | -圭尼维尔 我的爱人 -嗨 |
[1:09:04] | Can I help you, mate? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:09:08] | Itisl… | 是我啊… |
[1:09:09] | Sir Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特爵士 |
[1:09:10] | I have fulfilled my quest. | 我完成了我的探险 |
[1:09:12] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:09:14] | I’m not actually Guinevere. | 其实我不是圭尼维尔 |
[1:09:15] | I’m Alice Eve, and I think you got a bit confused. | 我叫爱丽丝·伊芙 你有一点困惑 |
[1:09:17] | -Maybe you saw me on stage… -Your voice is like music… | -你看见是我在舞台…-你的嗓音真如美乐 |
[1:09:19] | but I have no idea what you’re saying. | 但是我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:09:21] | Okay. Hey. | 好了 嘿 |
[1:09:23] | Hey, man. | 嘿 |
[1:09:25] | Hey, buddy. Um… | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[1:09:26] | What she’s saying is she’s not Guinevere because she’s an actor. | 她的意思是 她不是圭尼维尔 因为她是个演员 |
[1:09:30] | Okay? So am I. | 懂吗 我也是 |
[1:09:32] | An actor? | 演员 |
[1:09:34] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[1:09:35] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[1:09:36] | Do the crown. | 摘了王冠 |
[1:09:37] | Oh, sorry, of course. Hugh Jackman. | 噢 当然 对不起 休·杰克曼 |
[1:09:43] | It was the crown. | 都是因为王冠 |
[1:09:44] | I know, the whole… | 还有整个… |
[1:09:45] | Huge Ackman? | 休了·杰克妈 |
[1:09:47] | Uh… That’s a ridiculous name! | 这名字太可笑了 |
[1:09:49] | It doesn’t even sound real! | 这假的太离谱了 |
[1:09:50] | Only a coward would conceal his true identity, Arthur. | 只有懦夫 才会隐姓埋名 亚瑟 |
[1:09:53] | No, it’s Hugh Jackman. | 不 是休·杰克曼 |
[1:09:54] | I, on the other hand… | 你一直在找… |
[1:09:56] | carry the treasure you sought… | 却没有找到的宝贝 |
[1:09:57] | but could never find. | 我倒是带来了 |
[1:09:59] | Behold the key to life everlasting! | 看吧 有了这件宝贝 就能永生 |
[1:10:03] | Okay, I love the costume… | 好吧 我爱这戏服… |
[1:10:05] | I love the enthusiasm… | 也爱这激情… |
[1:10:06] | but you’re gonna have to get off stage now. | 不过你现在得下台了 |
[1:10:08] | Sir Lancelot, ladies and gentlemen. Sir Lancelot. | 欢送兰斯洛特爵士 女士们先生们 |
[1:10:10] | Yes! | 好的 |
[1:10:12] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:10:13] | Shame on you, Arthur! | 真无耻 亚瑟 |
[1:10:15] | You don’t deserve your crown, | 你配不上王冠 |
[1:10:17] | and you don’t deserve your queen! | 你也配不上王后 |
[1:10:21] | Prepare to feel the cold kiss of my blade… | 准备好 尝尝我冰冷的剑之吻… |
[1:10:23] | Huge Ackman! | 休了·杰克妈 |
[1:10:25] | Hey, buddy, this is all pretend. | 嘿 兄弟 这一切都是假的 |
[1:10:28] | See, just… | 瞧 这是… |
[1:10:33] | Well, that’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:10:34] | None of it is. | 都不是真的 |
[1:10:43] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[1:10:44] | It was a good performance. | 演的很精彩 |
[1:10:46] | -We were right in there. -You were tonight. | -我们都很入戏 可…-你演的真好 |
[1:10:47] | But it’s not real-real. | 但是都不是真的 |
[1:10:49] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[1:10:54] | Not real? | 不是真的 |
[1:10:56] | Do you know how long I dreamed of Camelot? | 我梦想卡美洛有多久 你们知道吗 |
[1:11:00] | And for what? | 图什么 |
[1:11:01] | For nothing! | 一场空 |
[1:11:03] | Jeez! | 天呐 |
[1:11:05] | Nothing! | 一场空 |
[1:11:06] | No, no, no. Please just take your seats and… | 不 不 不 请大家都坐下 |
[1:11:16] | What’s up? | 你们好 |
[1:11:19] | We’re just as God made us. | 上帝把我们造成这样的 |
[1:11:23] | Why don’t you take a picture? | 你干嘛不照张相 |
[1:11:25] | It’ll last longer. | 可以慢慢欣赏 |
[1:11:33] | Okay, I’ve tried being nice. That’s enough. | 行了 哥们 我一直很客气 够了好吗 |
[1:11:35] | Get off the stage right now! | 离开舞台 赶紧走 |
[1:11:37] | Stay back! You don’t scare me… | 后退 你下不到我… |
[1:11:39] | Huge Ackman. | 休了·杰克妈 |
[1:11:40] | Listen, mate, you don’t want to fight me, all right? | 听着 哥们 你还是别跟我打了 好吗 |
[1:11:42] | If we go, I will break you. | 要真打起来 我会废了你 |
[1:11:44] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:11:49] | What is that? | 这算什么 |
[1:11:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:11:52] | He’s doing his Wolverine thing. | 他在扮金刚狼 |
[1:11:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:11:55] | -Yeah. -You know? | -对 -懂吗 |
[1:11:56] | It’s better with the claws and no shirt. | 光着上身带钢爪更酷 |
[1:11:58] | Fair. | 那是 |
[1:12:00] | Lancelot! | 兰斯洛特 |
[1:12:01] | Lancelot! | 兰斯洛特 |
[1:12:09] | Oi, mate! | 喂 伙计 |
[1:12:10] | Hey, buddy, that’s not an exit! | 嘿 哥们 那不是出口 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah, come on up. | 好了 上来吧 |
[1:12:14] | Yep. Come on up! | 好 上来吧 都上来 |
[1:12:15] | Oh, monkeys. Terrific. | 噢 还有猴子 太棒了 |
[1:12:16] | I love the costumes. | 我超爱戏服 |
[1:12:18] | Sorry. I just gotta say, you’re the whole package, man. | 对不起 我想说 你是偶像实力派 |
[1:12:21] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[1:12:23] | -He recognized you. -Yeah, that was awesome. | -他认出你了 -是 太棒了 |
[1:12:26] | Hey! Give me the tablet! | 嘿 把牌匾还给我 |
[1:12:28] | Stay back! Stay back. | 往后退 往后退 |
[1:12:30] | -Stand back! -Whoa! | -往后退 -哇哦 |
[1:12:32] | Back! | 后退 |
[1:12:34] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:12:36] | Your, uh… | 你的… |
[1:12:37] | Your nose, it’s… | 你的鼻子 它… |
[1:12:38] | What about my nose? | 我的鼻子怎么了 |
[1:12:40] | Your nose is dripping. | 你的鼻子在滴蜡 |
[1:12:41] | -What? -It’s melting. From the fire. | -什么 -在融化 离火太近了 |
[1:12:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:50] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[1:12:52] | It is not great. | 反正不太好 |
[1:12:53] | But I’m Lancelot! | 可我是兰斯洛特 |
[1:12:54] | There never was a Lancelot! | 从来就没有兰斯洛特 |
[1:12:56] | Lancelot is a legend. | 兰斯洛特是个传说 |
[1:12:57] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:12:59] | I don’t understand! | 我就是不明白 |
[1:13:00] | I know it’s a lot to take in, but please, just give me the tablet. | 我知道这很难接受 但是拜托 先把牌匾给我 |
[1:13:02] | Oh, and then what? Back to the museum? | 然后怎么样 回博物馆 |
[1:13:04] | Stand there as little children ogle and point? | 站在那 任由小孩子指指点点 |
[1:13:07] | And learn. | 还有学习 |
[1:13:08] | And get inspired to do great things. | 去找寻灵感 做伟大的事 |
[1:13:11] | There are far less noble fates, my friend. | 高贵的命运毕竟少 朋友 |
[1:13:13] | Not for me, there aren’t! | 对我来说不是 |
[1:13:14] | If there is no Camelot… | 如果没有卡美洛… |
[1:13:16] | there is no Guinevere and no Lancelot… | 没有圭尼维尔 没有兰斯洛特… |
[1:13:20] | then I’m nothing. I’m just a sad lump of misshapen wax. | 那我就什么都不是 只是一堆可怜扭曲 变形的蜡 |
[1:13:23] | Stop looking at my nose! | 别再看我的鼻子 |
[1:13:25] | -I wasn’t looking at it. -You were, I saw you. | -我没在看 -你在看 我看见了 |
[1:13:27] | You were like this. “Hmm, hmm.” Staring. | 你这样”嗯’盯着看 |
[1:13:28] | -I wasn’t like that. -You were! | -我没这样看 -你看了 |
[1:13:30] | Don’t look at it! | 不许再看了 |
[1:13:31] | It really is hard not to look at. | 要不看还真有点难 |
[1:13:33] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 确实 |
[1:13:35] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:13:37] | -I didn’t. -I saw you! | -我没看 -我看见你了 |
[1:13:38] | No, I’m looking at your eyes. | 没有 我在看你的眼睛 |
[1:13:39] | Monkey, stop it! | 猴子 不许看 |
[1:13:41] | Could you give me the tablet, please? Give me the tablet. | 请把牌匾给我 好吗 牌匾给我 |
[1:13:42] | If you give me the tablet, I promise I won’t… | 你把牌匾给我 我保证我不会… |
[1:13:44] | Do not look at my nose! | 不许看我的鼻子 |
[1:13:45] | -Give me the tablet. -Look away. | -牌匾给我 -看其他地方 |
[1:13:47] | Give me the tablet. How hard could it be not to look at my nose? | 牌匾给我 不看我的鼻子 难道就这么难吗 |
[1:13:49] | I’m not gonna look at your nose. | 我不是要看你的鼻子 |
[1:13:51] | I can’t help it! | 我也是实在没办法 |
[1:13:52] | Look to the heavens! | 那就往天上看 |
[1:13:55] | It’s disgusting. | 真是太恶心了 |
[1:13:56] | Yet, he’s still handsome. | 不过他还是很帅 |
[1:13:58] | No one shall look at, or mention, | 谁都不能看 也不能提起 |
[1:14:01] | my nose from this moment forward! | 我的鼻子 就从此时此刻起 |
[1:14:06] | I’m sorry, I forgot what we were talking about. | 对不起 我忘了我在说什么 |
[1:14:14] | Lawrence. | 劳伦斯 |
[1:14:16] | On, Teddy! | 噢 泰迪 |
[1:14:20] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[1:14:22] | We’ve run out of time. | 听我说 把牌匾方片都放平 |
[1:14:26] | Listen to me. You got to straighten the pieces. | 快把方片都放平 不然他们都会死 |
[1:14:28] | Straighten the pieces right now or they’re all gonna die! | 快把方片都放平 不然他们都会死 |
[1:14:30] | You too! | 你也会死 |
[1:14:31] | A world without Camelot is not a world worth living in. | 不值得活在没有卡美洛的世界里 |
[1:14:37] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:41] | Dexter, what is it? | 德克斯特 怎么了 |
[1:14:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:14:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:47] | Hey, man, you okay? | 嘿 伙计 你还好吗 |
[1:14:48] | Hey, look at me. | 嘿 看着我 |
[1:14:52] | Yeah, you want to slap me? Go ahead. | 你想要扇我 扇啊 |
[1:14:53] | Go ahead, slap me in the face. | 扇啊 扇我耳光 |
[1:14:58] | Dex? | 德克斯 |
[1:15:06] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[1:15:08] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[1:15:10] | Oh! No, no. No. | 噢 不 不 不 |
[1:15:12] | Dexter? No, no. Come on, man! | 德克斯特 不 不 别这样 快醒醒 |
[1:15:15] | Dad, he’s gone. | 爸爸 他死了 |
[1:15:26] | I’ll take that hand now. | 我现在愿意牵你的手 |
[1:15:35] | I understand now. | 我明白了 |
[1:15:39] | The monkey was the quest. | 探险是为了猴子 |
[1:15:41] | It was never about the tablet. | 从来就不是为了牌匾 |
[1:15:48] | It was about them. | 是为了他们 |
[1:15:52] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:15:54] | It is I who have been the fool. | 一直以来 我才是那笨蛋 |
[1:16:16] | We’re back, baby! | 我们回来了 宝贝 |
[1:16:17] | Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 |
[1:16:20] | Whoa! | 喔啊 |
[1:16:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:22] | Welcome back, buddy. | 欢迎回来 哥们 |
[1:16:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:29] | Well done, Larry! | 干得好 拉瑞 |
[1:16:30] | There he is. That’s our guy. | 他活了 大伙结果 |
[1:16:32] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:16:34] | Here’s your tablet. | 这是你的牌匾 |
[1:16:36] | It feels good, doesn’t it, Jedediah? | 感觉真棒 是不是 杰迪戴亚 |
[1:16:38] | Boy, you said it! | 说的对极了 |
[1:16:44] | Hey. Thank you. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[1:17:00] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[1:17:04] | You look like Lancelot. | 像兰斯洛特 |
[1:17:17] | Well done, my child. | 干得好 我的孩子 |
[1:17:24] | Thank you… | 谢谢… |
[1:17:26] | for bringing my son home safely. | 把我的儿子安全带回来 |
[1:17:30] | It’s a strange thing… | 说来挺奇妙的 |
[1:17:35] | seeing your boy become a man. | 看见儿子长大成人了 |
[1:17:37] | There were lions chasing us. | 一路上还有狮子追我们 |
[1:17:39] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:17:40] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 是啊 不可思议 |
[1:17:42] | One day, they’re riding a dinosaur through Central Park… | 前一天 他们还骑着恐龙 穿越中央公园… |
[1:17:45] | and then the next day they’re DJ-ing in Ibiza. | 第二天 他们就成了伊比萨的DJ |
[1:17:53] | You’ve served my family well. | 你为我们家尽心尽力 |
[1:17:55] | We shall build a great tomb and bury you with many riches. | 我会修一座大墓 用财宝为你陪葬 |
[1:17:59] | I, personally, will see to it that your organs are removed… | 我确保将你的器官摘除 存放在不同的… |
[1:18:01] | and placed in separate jewel-encrusted jars. | 镶宝石的罐子里 |
[1:18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:09] | It’s the right thing to do. | 就应该这么做 |
[1:18:10] | Then we’re agreed. | 那我们说好了 |
[1:18:12] | Lawrence… | 劳伦斯… |
[1:18:13] | may I have a word? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:18:14] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:18:16] | The others and I have been talking. | 我和其他人都谈过了 |
[1:18:18] | Ahkmenrah’s place is here with his family. | 阿卡曼拉应该待在这 和他的家人团聚 |
[1:18:22] | He must remain here. | 他必须留下 |
[1:18:25] | And the tablet should stay here as well, son. | 牌匾也应该留在这 |
[1:18:27] | This is where it belongs, Gigantor. | 它属于这 巨人 |
[1:18:30] | Yeah, but it… | 是啊 可是… |
[1:18:32] | That means you guys would have to stay. | 可是这样的话 你们也得留下 |
[1:18:35] | We belong in New York. | 我们属于纽约 |
[1:18:40] | Yeah, but if you… | 可如果… |
[1:18:41] | If you guys go, then you… | 如果你们回去… |
[1:18:44] | you won’t be alive after tonight. | 过了今晚 你们就活不了了 |
[1:18:46] | We’re museum exhibits, Laredo. | 我们是博物馆展品 拉瑞 |
[1:18:48] | It’s what we are. | 这就是我们 |
[1:18:50] | Folks come to look at us, | 有游客来参观看看我们 |
[1:18:52] | maybe learn a little something. | 也许能学到点什么 |
[1:18:54] | That’s alive, man. | 那才是活着 |
[1:18:56] | But I’m… | 可我… |
[1:18:58] | I’m supposed to take care of you guys. | 我应该照顾你们的 |
[1:19:00] | And you have. | 你已经做了 |
[1:19:02] | It’s okay, Lawrence. | 没事的 劳伦斯 |
[1:19:04] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:19:08] | I’m not. | 可我没有 |
[1:19:12] | Let us go, son. | 让我们回去吧 |
[1:19:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:25] | Thank you for giving me back my family, Larry… | 谢谢你 让我找回了家人 拉瑞… |
[1:19:30] | Guardian of Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的守护者 |
[1:19:35] | Dad, if we leave right now, we can still catch a flight… | 爸爸 现在出发还能赶上航班… |
[1:19:37] | get home with everyone still awake before the sun comes up. | 日出前 趁大家还醒着的时候回到家 |
[1:19:40] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[1:19:43] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:19:45] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:19:46] | It’s all right, Larry. | 没事的 拉瑞 |
[1:19:48] | We’ve reached something of an understanding. | 我和他达成了默契 |
[1:19:50] | -Really? -Trixey, sit. | -是吗 -三角龙 坐下 |
[1:19:52] | Wow! That’s really good. | 哇哦 这还真不错 |
[1:19:55] | Good job, Lance. | 干得好 兰斯 |
[1:19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:01] | T?xey, behave. | 三角龙 乖 |
[1:20:03] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[1:20:05] | Steady. | 乖乖呆着 |
[1:20:10] | He never even listens to me. | 他从来不听我的 |
[1:20:11] | Butyoun. | 可你… |
[1:20:12] | I just feel like you really listen to me. | 我只是觉得你在认真听我说 |
[1:20:17] | It’s like our hearts are in perfect sync with each other right now. | 就好像我们的心 现在彼此是完全同步的 |
[1:20:22] | Um… Do you feel what… | 呃 你是不是感觉到… |
[1:20:23] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[1:20:24] | Sorry to interrupt whatever… | 对不起 打断了你们的… |
[1:20:27] | is happening… | 这种事 |
[1:20:28] | Uh, Laaa, the guys are waiting outside. We gotta go. Come on. | 莱昂 大家都等着呢 得走了 来吧 |
[1:20:32] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[1:20:34] | No! Laaa, stay! | 不 莱昂 呆着 |
[1:20:36] | I know this sounds crazy… | 这话听起来有点疯… |
[1:20:38] | but you and I could make a life together here in England. | 但你可以留下 和我一起在英国生活 |
[1:20:49] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:20:51] | Wow. Okay. Um… | 哇哦 好吧 |
[1:21:07] | I will never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[1:21:11] | You are the most rugged man that I have ever, ever met. | 你是我见过的人当中 最最粗犷的猛男 |
[1:21:22] | Keep the scrunchies. | 发带你留着 |
[1:21:23] | Okay, Laaa. We gotta go. | 好吧 莱昂 我们得走了 |
[1:21:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:21:31] | I won’t say anything if you won’t. | 这个事你不说 我也不会说 |
[1:21:34] | Oh, I know you hate this job and everything, but tomorrow night… | 噢 我知道你恨这份工作 可明天晚上… |
[1:21:38] | best job ever. | 你会爱死它的 |
[1:22:22] | Sure is quiet around here. | 这实在太安静了 |
[1:22:25] | Without the tablet, it’s just like any other museum. | 没有牌匾 这就和其他博物馆一样 |
[1:22:29] | You know what I’m gonna remember most about you? | 你知道 我最能记住你们什么 |
[1:22:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:33] | How big you guys are. | 记住你们有多大 |
[1:22:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:22:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:22:43] | Hold me. | 抱我 |
[1:22:51] | My… | 我的… |
[1:22:55] | friend. | 朋友 |
[1:23:00] | You speak English? | 你会说英语了 |
[1:23:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:23:11] | Hey, listen. Um… | 嘿 听着 |
[1:23:15] | Up there on the roof, when… | 我们在楼顶的时候… |
[1:23:19] | When you almost… | 你差点… |
[1:23:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:30] | I just want you to know… | 我只是想告诉你… |
[1:23:32] | I really changed my perspective on everything. | 对我们的关系 我的看法已经改变了 |
[1:23:35] | I know we have a weird… | 我们之间的事有点怪… |
[1:23:38] | We have this dynamic, we have this tension. | 时而关系很铁 时而关系紧张 |
[1:23:43] | Back and forth. | 一直反反复复 |
[1:23:45] | I mean, games, right? You know? | 就像在玩游戏 对吧 |
[1:23:47] | Roles that we put ourselves into, | 我们让自己扮演的角色 |
[1:23:49] | but why does it have to be that way? | 为什么是那个样子的 |
[1:23:52] | I feel like there’s always been a mutual | 我觉得一直以来 |
[1:23:53] | sort of respect for each other. | 我们彼此都挺尊重的 |
[1:23:58] | anyway- | 总之 |
[1:24:00] | I’ll miss you, you know? | 我会想你的 知道吗 |
[1:24:05] | Okay. It’s all right. | 好吧 没事了 |
[1:24:06] | Go ahead. One last slap. | 扇吧 最后一巴掌 |
[1:24:25] | Yeah, I felt that was there for a long time, too. | 是的 我也觉得亲了好久了 |
[1:24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:59] | Who would have ever thought? | 这谁会想到呢 |
[1:25:01] | I’m wax, she’s polyurethane. | 我是蜡做的 她是聚氨酯 |
[1:25:04] | But somehow, it worked. | 可我们就是成了 |
[1:25:11] | I guess this is it. | 那么就这样吧 |
[1:25:13] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[1:25:15] | And I know young Nick will do great things. | 还有小尼克一定会干出伟大事业的 |
[1:25:18] | Yeah, he’s, uh… | 是啊 他… |
[1:25:21] | ready to take on the world all by himself. | 准备一个人去闯世界呢 |
[1:25:24] | Then you’ve done your job. | 那你也尽了责 |
[1:25:28] | You’ve done your job. | 你尽了责 |
[1:25:31] | It’s time for your next adventure. | 该准备下一场冒险了 |
[1:25:34] | I have no idea what I’m gonna do tomorrow. | 我都不知道 明天我该怎么办 |
[1:25:36] | How exciting. | 多刺激啊 |
[1:25:46] | Bye, Teddy. | 再见 泰迪 |
[1:25:48] | Farewell, Lawrence. | 再会 劳伦斯 |
[1:25:57] | Bully! | 吓你 |
[1:25:58] | Got you! | 吓到你了 |
[1:26:01] | Smile, my boy. | 笑一个 孩子 |
[1:26:05] | It’s sunrise. | 日出了 |
[1:26:29] | -Hey. -Hey. You good? | -嘿 -嘿 你还好吗 |
[1:26:31] | -Yeah, I am. -Good. | -好 挺好 -那就好 |
[1:26:36] | So, Ibiza? | 那么 伊比萨 |
[1:26:40] | Yeah. Uh… | 好吧 呃 |
[1:26:42] | The whole DJ thing, Dad… | 我想做DJ的工作 老爸 |
[1:26:45] | I don’t know if that’s the thing for me… | 我不知道适不适合我… |
[1:26:47] | I just know that it’s the next thing. | 只知道 那是我下一步要做 |
[1:26:49] | After that, maybe college. | 这事完了 也许会上大学 |
[1:26:51] | I’m figuring it all out, you know? | 我知道自己想做什么 |
[1:26:56] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来像个计划 |
[1:27:00] | I should get back to Mom’s, or something. | 我要回妈妈家了 |
[1:27:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:27:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:27:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:27:14] | I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不让你走 |
[1:27:15] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好了 回头见 |
[1:27:59] | Three years, no Larry Daley. | 三年了 没有拉瑞·戴利 |
[1:28:01] | He was the one that took the fall for me, got me my job back. | 他为我背了黑锅 让我复了职 |
[1:28:05] | I heard he went back to school, | 听说他回去上学了 |
[1:28:07] | got his degree, became a teacher. | 拿了学位 成了教师 |
[1:28:09] | I’m very glad. | 听了真高兴 |
[1:28:10] | Well, when he heard about this traveling exhibition… | 其实拉瑞听说有这次巡回展出… |
[1:28:13] | Larry insisted that I deliver this to you personally. | 就坚持要亲自把展品送到你手里 |
[1:28:18] | Ah! The infamous, supposedly magic, glowing tablet. | 啊 名声坏坏的 会发光的 魔法牌匾 |
[1:28:23] | Larry Daley and his fanciful tales. | 拉瑞·戴利 和他的魔幻故事 |
[1:28:25] | Larry said you could be trusted. | 拉瑞说可以信任你 |
[1:28:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:28:31] | With the top secret knowledge. | 可以告诉你绝密消息 |
[1:28:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:28:37] | -I’m winking. -You’re blinking. | -我在挤眼 -你眨挤眼 |
[1:28:39] | No, I wink with both eyes. | 不 我挤眼是用两只眼睛 |
[1:28:41] | That’s blinking. | 那是眨眼 |
[1:28:42] | It doesn’t matter, because right now… | 无所谓了 因为现在… |
[1:28:44] | you better get ready! | 你要做好准备 |
[1:28:46] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[1:28:49] | For this. | 准备看这个 |
[1:28:59] | It does glow. | 它真会发光 |
[1:29:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:29:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:59] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[1:30:01] | Have fun-fun, Dum Dum. | 笨笨 去乐乐 |
[1:30:42] | Stay! | 待着 |
[1:30:44] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[1:30:46] | Stay! | 待着 |
[1:30:47] | I’m not going anywhere! | 是 我哪都不去 |