英文名称:Night at the Museum:Battle of the Smithsonian
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:32] | What if this was your house? power’s out. lights are dead. | 假如这是你的家 停电了 漆黑一片 |
[03:36] | Your little ones in their bunk bed | 你的小孩从床上 |
[03:37] | down the hall crying out | 走到过道 一路叫喊 |
[03:38] | Mommy! daddy! come quick! i’m scared! | 妈妈 爸爸 快来啊 我好害怕 |
[03:40] | you need to get there, and fast. | 你必须很快赶到他身边 |
[03:41] | coming, honey! Daddy’s coming! | 我来啦 宝贝 爸爸来啦 |
[03:43] | You’ll need a weapon. but first, | 你需要一个武器 不过首先 |
[03:44] | you’ll need a flashlight. | 你需要一支手电筒 |
[03:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办呢 |
[03:47] | How are you gonna find it? i’ll tell you how. | 如何找到它 我来告诉你 |
[03:49] | The glow-in-the-dark flashlight! | 夜光手电筒 |
[03:52] | That’s right, folks! i’m Larry daiey of daiey devices, | 大家好 我是戴利设计公司的拉里·戴利 |
[03:55] | And we’re gonna spend the next paid-programing block | 这期节目中我们将带给您 |
[03:57] | Rocking your world. | 意想不到得精彩 |
[03:58] | And i brought along a friend to do it. | 我顺便带来一位朋友 |
[04:00] | George Foreman, ladies and gentlemen. -okay. | 乔治·福尔曼 女士们先生们 |
[04:04] | Fantastic, Larry, fantastic! isn’t he fantastic, america? | 太棒了 拉里 超棒的 他是不是超棒啊 |
[04:12] | But, seriously, isn’t it true that just two years ago, | 但说真的 两年前你是不是 |
[04:16] | You were working as a night guard at some dusty museum? | 一间破博物馆的夜间警卫啊 |
[04:18] | That is true, two-time world | 没错 两届世界 |
[04:20] | heavyweight champ George Foreman! | 重量级拳王乔治·福尔曼 |
[04:22] | I was just a reguiar joe with a flashlight and a dream. | 我只是一个拥有手电筒和梦想的普通人 |
[04:25] | You mean a regular Larry. | 你是说普通的拉里 |
[04:36] | But what’s no joke is you’re ceo of daiey devices, | 但你是戴利设计公司的CEO |
[04:40] | Creator of such indispensable | 发明了如此必不可少的产品 |
[04:43] | items as the Super Big Dog Bone! | 比如狗狗们最爱的超级大骨头 |
[04:47] | – you like that one? – the unlosabie key ring! | -你喜欢那个吗 -不会丢失的钥匙圈 |
[04:49] | Oh, yeah, that littie chestnut! | 噢 对呀 那个小玩意儿 |
[04:51] | And now your latest breakthrough… | 还有你最新的发明… |
[04:53] | Say it with me, America ! | 大家跟我一起说 |
[04:55] | The glow-in-the-dark flashlight! | 夜光手电筒 |
[05:01] | Whatever the household crisis, | 无论您遇到什么家务问题 |
[05:02] | this is Daley Devices.Can I help you? | 这里是戴利设计公司 能帮您吗 |
[05:03] | Tina, give this back to Stewart. | 蒂娜 把这个退给斯图尔特 |
[05:05] | i don’t trust his math,okay? | 毫无可信度 |
[05:06] | – that guy called again. – again? | -那家伙有打电话来了 -又打来 |
[05:08] | Lar! huge news! we got the wal-mart meeting. | 拉尔 好消息 我们要和沃尔玛签约了 |
[05:12] | – no! when? – yeah. three days. | 不会吧 什么时候 三天后 |
[05:15] | Okay, all right. we got a lot of work to do. | 好吧 我们有很多事要准备 |
[05:17] | Well, okay, did you just hear me | 你有没有听到我说 |
[05:18] | say “wal” and “Mart” together | 我说的是鼎鼎大名的沃尔玛 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1603个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:236个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:115个,托福词汇:158个,考研词汇:251个,专四词汇:191个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:511个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:20] | Yeah! i know, it’s huge. | 我知道 它确实很有名气 |
[05:22] | So just take a second to be happy about it. | 至少你该兴奋一下吧 |
[05:24] | All right. | 没错 |
[05:25] | You’re totally making fun of me. | 你完全是在取笑我 |
[05:27] | No, let’s hold off on the victory | 不 别庆祝得太早 |
[05:28] | parade till we close, oKay? | 等成功了再说 行吗 |
[05:29] | You got it. | 说得对 |
[05:31] | And when does he want to meet? | 他们打算什么时候要见面 |
[05:33] | They want Friday morning, 10:00 a.m. | 星期五早上十点 |
[05:34] | Okay, then, you know what? cancel that pitch | 好的 我要取消 |
[05:36] | For the electric saw thing with the propelier, all right? | 那个电力螺旋桨的展示 |
[05:38] | – i just want to focus on this. – okay. | – 我要把它作为重中之重 -行 |
[05:39] | – Just this – My daughter’s birthday, canceled! | -重中之重 -我女儿的生日派对也取消 |
[05:55] | You can go home. i’m gonna be pretty late, okay. | 你先回家吧 我可能会很晚 |
[05:56] | Okay, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[06:12] | Hello! excuse me! unauthorized personnel! | 你好 不好意思 未经许可的那位先生 |
[06:16] | If it isn’t our very own mr. success story. | 这不是我们的飞黄腾达先生吗 |
[06:20] | Come for one of your nostaigia tours? | 您大驾光临有何指教啊 |
[06:21] | i haven’t seen you for a few months. | 我好几个月没见你了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, i’ve been busy. what’s going on here? | 是的 我很忙 这里近况怎样 |
[06:27] | Progress, so they tell me. | 跨越式发展 他们是这么跟我说的 |
[06:30] | The future. behold, | 看好了 不久的将来 |
[06:33] | Natural history, version 2.0. | 这里展示的将是2.0版的自然历史 |
[06:42] | Welcome to the Museum of Natural History | 欢迎来到自然历史博物馆 |
[06:45] | where history comes to life | 在这里你将看到活生生的历史 |
[06:46] | Step up, ask your question. | 请上前提出你的问题 |
[06:48] | Then let the next littie boy or girl have their turn. | 然后把机会留给下一个男孩或女孩 |
[06:52] | Okay, where were you born? | 你在哪儿出生 |
[06:56] | Right here in new york city, on twentieth street. | 就在这 纽约市 第20街 |
[06:58] | October 27th, the year of our lord 1858. | 1858年10月27日 |
[07:04] | Blah, blah, blah. history, history. learning, learning. | 废话 废话 漫长的历史 可供学习 |
[07:08] | Changing america, one child at a time. | 逐个改变美国的小孩们 |
[07:11] | That’s great. so you’re adding | 太棒了 那么你加入了 |
[07:12] | some new interactive exhibits? | 一些新的互动展示 |
[07:14] | No, Mr. Daley, not adding. replacing the old exhibits. | 不 戴利先生 不是加 而是彻底的替换 |
[07:19] | – where are they going? – away. | -他们被送去哪里 -丢掉 |
[07:21] | We’re getting rid of all this junk. | 我们要丢掉这些废物 |
[07:22] | the dioramas, the waxworks | 像这些透视画 蜡像 |
[07:24] | Even some of the shabbier animais, | 还有些破旧的动物标本 |
[07:26] | like this scrawne little monkey | 比如这只猴子 |
[07:28] | You should be careful. he’s a capuchin. | 你要当心点 他是一只中南美洲卷尾猴 |
[07:31] | It’s a monkey. | 不就是只猴子 |
[07:32] | He’s a rare breed. he’s a capuchin. | 但是他的物种很稀有 它是卷尾猴 |
[07:33] | He’s not just a monkey. | 不只是一只普通的猴子 |
[07:36] | “monkey”, then. i said “monkey”. why be specific? | 我就叫它猴子 不必这么苛求 |
[07:39] | When you’re throwing away a monkey, | 扔都要扔了 |
[07:40] | you don’t need their name | 不需要名字 |
[07:41] | Are you throwing him away or are you moving him? | 你是把它丢掉还是移走 |
[07:43] | What are you, the primate garbage police? | 难道你是灵长类垃圾警察吗 |
[07:45] | let it go, baby. | 别管他 亲爱的 |
[07:48] | – whose idea was this? – me, of course. | -这是谁的主意 -当然是我的 |
[07:49] | I’m in charge. me and the board. | 我是负责人 还有董事会 |
[07:51] | Mainiy the board. | 主要是董事会的意见 |
[07:53] | Anyway, why do you care? | 随便啦 你干嘛这么在乎 |
[07:56] | No, it’s just that people love this stuff. | 不 只是人们喜欢这些东西 |
[07:58] | People, mr. Daley, love “what’s next?” | 人们 戴利先生 都喜新厌旧 |
[08:02] | You should know that. you left. | 你应该知道 不然你不会离开 |
[08:04] | My situation changed. my business took off… | 当时我的处境变了 我的事业刚起步 |
[08:06] | Yeah, you became a success. so | 对 你成了成功企业家 那么 |
[08:07] | wouid i, if I was a night guard. | 如果我是一个夜间警卫 |
[08:09] | So where are these guys going? | 它们要去哪 |
[08:11] | Deep storage. federai archives. | 联邦档案馆的仓库 |
[08:15] | -where’s that? -washington, d.c. | -在哪里 -华盛顿特区 |
[08:18] | The smithsonian. | 史密森尼博物馆 |
[08:20] | There’s got to be something that we can do. | 一定还有其他办法 |
[08:21] | It’s done! they leave tomorrow morning. | 已经决定了 它们明早就被运走 |
[08:25] | it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[09:04] | Hey, buddy, how you doing? how you doing with all this? | 老兄 你好啊 过得愉快吗 |
[09:09] | You want what’s in here? | 想要玩这个吗 |
[09:11] | You think i got something for you? | 我有东西要给你 |
[09:13] | You think I got a little rope? | 一条绳子 |
[09:15] | Think you’re stronger than me, huh? | 你觉得你比我强壮吗 |
[09:18] | Is that all you got, huh? | 你想要的是它吗 |
[09:36] | Lawance! good to see you, lad! | 劳伦斯 见到你真好 小伙子 |
[09:40] | Yeah, you too, Teddy. | 我也是 泰迪 |
[09:41] | The guardian of brooklyn has returned! | 布鲁克林的守护者回来了 |
[09:44] | Hey, Ahk. look, Mcphee told me what’s going on around here. | 麦可菲告诉了我这里的近况 |
[09:47] | – i had no idea. – indeed. | -我完全搞不清楚状况 -确实 |
[09:48] | A lot has transpired, Lawance, since | 发生了很多事 劳伦斯 自从 |
[09:50] | your last visit. One would say that… | 你上次离开 有人会说… |
[09:54] | – Just… – cricket. | -只是… -蟋蟀… |
[09:56] | Hey, bocephus! little help over here! | 鲍西普斯 过来帮我们一把 |
[10:05] | Hey, fellas. how you doing? | 老伙计 你们好吗 |
[10:09] | Well, iookee here. | 看这儿 |
[10:11] | If it ain’t mr. big-in-the-britches himseif, | 这不是了不起的警卫吗 |
[10:13] | Come back just in time to see us off! | 正回来赶上跟我们道别 |
[10:16] | Yeah, Jed, i heard. look, i don’t | 是的 杰迪 我听说了 我不 |
[10:17] | even know how this happened | 明白这是怎么一回事 |
[10:19] | Yeah. yeah, real mystery how this happened. | 是的 确实很难理解 |
[10:23] | Maybe the answer’s on | 也许谜底就藏在 |
[10:25] | that magic buzzing box there in your hand! | 你手中那个神奇的嗡嗡叫的小盒子里 |
[10:27] | You weren’t here, gigantor! | 你不在这里 大个子 |
[10:28] | hat’s how it happened! | 所以才会这样 |
[10:30] | Ain’t no mystery! | 一点也不奇怪 |
[10:32] | The fact is, Larry, there’s no one | 事实上 拉里 这里除了你 |
[10:33] | else here to speak on our behalf | 在上班时间 |
[10:34] | During business hours. | 没有人替我们说话 |
[10:35] | None, none, dum-dum. | 没有人 |
[10:40] | Hey, guys! it’s okay! | 伙计们 没事的 |
[10:42] | I’ll call the board in the morning, | 我早上会打电话给董事会 |
[10:44] | all right? I got some pull now | 行吗 我现在有一定影响力 |
[10:45] | I’ll handle this. we’re gonna be okay here. | 我会处理的 我们会没事的 |
[10:47] | “we”? did you hear that? you hear daydream johnny? | “我们” 你听到了吗 爱做白日梦的强尼 |
[10:50] | There ain’t been a “we” ever since you | 自从你无情地离开这里 |
[10:52] | put us on the “pay no mind” Iist. | 这里就没有用过 “我们”两个字 |
[10:53] | And that’s a cold place to be, boy. | 这真让人寒心啊 小子 |
[10:56] | Larry, what’s done is done. | 拉里 木已成舟 |
[11:00] | Even the glory of rome had to come to an end. | 就连伟大罗马帝国也有结束的一天 |
[11:04] | Would you please not look dramatically | 你可不可以不要 |
[11:06] | off into the middle distance when you say that? | 边讲边眺望远方 |
[11:07] | It makes me feel worse. | 这使我更心寒 |
[11:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:12] | Where are you looking? where are you looking? i’m over here. | 你到底在看什么 我在这里啊 |
[11:16] | Just a bit of wall. | 只是一堵墙 |
[11:19] | Look, guys, maybe it won’t be so bad. | 伙计们 也许情况并没有我们想象得那么糟 |
[11:22] | Yes, you make a good point. | 对 你说得很有道理 |
[11:24] | But this is the smithsonian we’re talking about here. | 但我们现在讲的是史密森博物馆 |
[11:27] | Dexter, you don’t know that. | 德克斯特 你不懂 |
[11:29] | You’re missing the point, gigantor! | 你没明白我的意思 大个子 |
[11:31] | they’re shipping us out! | 他们准备把我们运走 |
[11:33] | Larry, i know you’re trying to make us feel better. | 拉里 我知道你想让我们好受些 |
[11:36] | I can see that you’re genuinely slightly bothered, | 我看得出你也很困扰 |
[11:39] | But it’s never going to be the same. | 但一切都不同往日 |
[11:41] | All of us here, together, in this place. | 我们所有在这的 要全被运走 |
[11:43] | It ain’t never gonna be home, boy. | 这里不再是我们的家了 小子 |
[11:48] | Jedediah, please! Lawance, | 杰迪戴亚 别这样 劳伦斯 |
[11:50] | these are emotional times for all of us | 现在大家都很感伤 |
[11:53] | But it is our last night as a family, | 但也是我们如家人般团聚的最后一晚 |
[11:56] | And i don’t want to see it squandered in seif-pity. | 我不愿看到有人自怨自哀的样子 |
[11:59] | So who will join me for one final | 谁愿意最后一次陪我 |
[12:01] | stroll through these hallowed halls? | 漫步这个博物馆 |
[12:07] | – do you want to go for a waik? – no. | -你想散步吗 -不 |
[12:09] | I’m just gonna squander it in seif-pity. | 我只想一个人待一会 |
[12:13] | My dear, shall we? | 亲爱的 请吧 |
[12:43] | Safe journey, my love. | 一路平安 亲爱的 |
[12:49] | Hey, Dexter, want some help there? | 德克斯特 要帮忙吗 |
[12:55] | Hey, come on, man. no hard feelings, all right? | 拜托 不要太伤心 好吗 |
[12:58] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[13:03] | It’s almost dawn, Lawance. | 天快亮了 劳伦斯 |
[13:05] | Yeah. so, where’s your crate, Teddy? | 是的 你的大箱子在哪里 泰迪 |
[13:09] | I won’t be making this journey, Lawance. | 我不走 劳伦斯 |
[13:11] | It seems myself, rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits | 看来我 小暴龙 还有一些招牌展品 |
[13:15] | Will be staying here for now. | 会留下来 只是暂时的 |
[13:18] | Without the tablet? | 不带走碑文吗 |
[13:21] | In truth, Lawance, | 事实上 劳伦斯 |
[13:27] | Ahkmenrah’s tablet will be remaining here with him. | 那块碑文会和阿卡门法老一起留在这里 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | They’re going without the tablet, my friend. | 法老碑文不会跟他们一起离开 |
[13:36] | I’m afraid this night is their last. | 恐怕今晚是他们的最后一夜 |
[13:40] | You didn’t tell them. | 你没有告诉他们 |
[13:42] | Sometimes it’s more noble to tell a | 有时候善意的谎言 |
[13:44] | small lie than deliver a painfuI truth. | 比痛苦的实话来得好 |
[14:01] | – are you gonna be okay? – i shall do my best. | -你会没事的吧 -我尽量 |
[14:07] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[14:09] | Sometimes the greatest change brings | 说不定巨大的改变会带来 |
[14:11] | about even greater opportunity. | 更好的机会 |
[14:13] | Look at you, Lawance. | 看看你自己 劳伦斯 |
[14:14] | You left this place and created quite a life for yourself. | 你离开这里后 创造了更美好的生活 |
[14:21] | Yeah, i guess so. | 也许吧 |
[14:23] | I should hope you’d do more than guess, my friend. | 不是或许 我的朋友 |
[14:25] | You’re a captain of industry. the world at your fingertips. | 你是年轻的企业家 世界尽在你的掌握 |
[14:29] | It seems to me you have everything you wanted. | 你似乎已经拥有你想要的一切 |
[14:31] | Yeah, know, i know. | 是的 我明白 |
[14:33] | No, you don’t. if i may, lad, | 不 你不明白 小伙子 |
[14:37] | Allow me to offer you one piece of advice. | 请允许我给你一点忠告 |
[14:40] | The key to happiness, to true happiness, is… | 幸福的关键 真正的幸福 是… |
[14:46] | Hang on one sec. i just gotta… | 请等一下 我要 |
[14:49] | I got this japanese deal. | 一笔日本生意 |
[14:53] | No, okay, i’m turning this off. i’m sorry. | 不 我要关机 很抱歉 |
[14:56] | The key to happiness? | 幸福的关键是 |
[15:09] | I’ll see you, Teddy. | 再会 泰迪 |
[15:38] | So they’re gone? there’s nothing you can do? | 所以他们就这么离开了 你无能为力 |
[15:40] | I wish there was, man. i’m telling you, i tried everything. | 我希望我可以 但我尽力了 |
[15:43] | I talked to Mcphee, i called the board, | 我找了麦可菲 我联络了董事会 |
[15:45] | but they shipped them out this morning. | 但他们今早还是被运走了 |
[15:47] | This is a lot of food, dad. | 好多吃的 老爸 |
[15:49] | Yeah. ed from work’s gonna come by. i thought i told you. | 对 艾德今晚会过来 我以为告诉过你了 |
[15:52] | We just have to go over a couple of littie work things. | 我们要商量一些公事 |
[15:54] | So you’re working tonight. | 所以你今晚要加班 |
[15:56] | to work every night,remember? | 我以前也工作到很晚 记得吗 |
[15:58] | That was when you had the coolest job in the worid. | 那时候你拥有全世界最酷的工作 |
[16:00] | Yeah, well, “cool” doesn’t pay for | 是的 但”酷”可付不起 |
[16:02] | your guitar god VI or whatever. | 你的吉他神第六代. |
[16:07] | Jed? | 杰迪 |
[16:11] | Jed, what are you… how did you dial the phone? | 杰迪 怎么了… 你怎么打的电话 |
[16:13] | Long story! that brazen littie monkey stole the tablet, | 说来话长 那只无耻的小猴子偷走了碑文 |
[16:16] | And now we’re in a world of hurt, boy! | 我们这里全乱套了 |
[16:18] | – what’s going on? – Kahmunrah! | -发生什么事了 -法老王 |
[16:20] | – kahmunrah? – Ahkmenrah’s big brother! he’s here! | -法老王 -阿卡门法老的哥哥 他在这里 |
[16:23] | and trust me, not a friendly! | 相信我 他不是个好人 |
[16:26] | I repeat, not a friendly! | 我重复一篇 他不是好人 |
[16:27] | Is that Attila, Jed? | 是阿提拉[匈奴王]吗 杰迪 |
[16:29] | Jed? are you okay? | 杰迪 你还好吗 |
[16:31] | hey, Jed. | 你好 杰迪 |
[16:32] | Jed? | 杰迪 |
[16:37] | What was that about? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:46] | Here, come on. gonna drop you off at your mom’s. | 来吧 我载你过去妈妈那边! |
[16:48] | – what’s going on, dad? – i’m gonna go find out. | -到底怎么了 老爸 -我要去弄个清楚 |
[16:52] | Okay, buddy, Mcphee said the federal | 老兄 麦可菲说联邦 |
[16:54] | archives are in the Smithsonian. | 档案馆在史密森博物馆里 |
[16:56] | Where exactly am i going? | 告诉我怎么走 |
[16:57] | That’s the thing, dad. the smithsonian | 问题就在这 老爸 史密森博物馆 |
[17:00] | is actually 19 different museums. | 其实是十九个不同的博物馆 |
[17:02] | They’re laid out around the national mall, | 他们分布在国家广场 |
[17:03] | From the capitol to the lincoln memorial. | 从国会大厦一直到林肯记念堂 |
[17:06] | They got everything there. | 博物馆里应有尽有 |
[17:07] | there’s actually some really cool stuff | 有很多很酷的收藏 |
[17:09] | Nicky, please focus. which museum are the archives in? | 尼基 专心一点 档案被放在哪个博物馆 |
[17:13] | Not in, under. it looks like it runs | 不在里面 而是下面 看起来 |
[17:14] | underneath the entire Smithsonian. | 它在整个史密森的地下运作 |
[17:17] | So if ahkmenrah’s tablet is down there… | 所以如果阿卡门法老的碑文到了那下面 |
[17:19] | The biggest museum in the world is coming alive. | 世界上最大的博物馆就要活过来了 |
[17:21] | What is exactiy is your plan here, dad? | 你的计划到底如何 老爸 |
[17:23] | – don’t worry about it. – you have no plan, do you? | -别担心 -你没有计划 对吧 |
[17:25] | Now, nicholas, i have a very good, | 尼古拉斯 我有一个非常完美的 |
[17:27] | Highly thought-out plan. | 深思熟虑的计划 |
[17:29] | – you have no plan. – yes, i have no plan. | -你没有计划 -对 我没有 |
[17:31] | I’ll call you when i’m in. | 我到了再联络你 |
[17:41] | Here you go. thanks. | 给你 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Welcome to the biggest museum in the world. | 欢迎来到世界上最大的博物馆 |
[18:02] | I know, right? it’s a trip. | 这像是一趟旅行 |
[18:04] | How about these planes dangling from | 看这架悬在天花板上的飞机 |
[18:06] | the ceilings, pretty wierd | 很奇怪吧 |
[18:08] | Hi, excuse me. could you tell me how | 劳驾 能告诉我如何 |
[18:09] | to get to the Federal Archives | 去联邦档案馆吗 |
[18:10] | Of course. just be a historical document | 当然 只要成为一个历史文物 |
[18:13] | worthy of storing for all eternity. | 值得永久珍藏 |
[18:16] | I’m kidding. he’s not a document. | 我开玩笑的 他不是一件文物 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry, sir, the archives are underground, | 很抱歉 先生 档案都在地底下 |
[18:21] | and they’re a secure area. | 那里是警戒区 |
[18:23] | Really? like, totally secure? okay, thank you. | 真的吗 森严戒备 好的 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, the museum | 女士们先生们 博物馆 |
[19:11] | will be closing in one hour. | 将在一小时后闭馆 |
[19:56] | Kahmunrah. | 法老王 |
[20:05] | Hey! what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:09] | – no touching. – no, i wasn’t gonna touch it. | -不准触摸 -不 我没打算碰它 |
[20:12] | You’re moving in with some I.T.T., bro. | 你触犯了”I.T.T.” 小子 |
[20:14] | – I.T.T.? – that’s “intent to touch”, homey. | -I.T.T. -意思是”试图触摸” |
[20:17] | No, i wasn’t. you’re not allowed to go over the… | 不 我没有 游客不准越过… |
[20:18] | – what, are you gonna kiss it? – all right, sorry. | -什么 你想亲它 -很抱歉 |
[20:21] | Put your hand on it and touch it. ’cause i stand there | 你用手摸了它 我在那看见了 |
[20:23] | And i wait all day | 我在这一整天 |
[20:24] | for a little girl like you to come in | 就是为了等像你一样的小女孩进来 |
[20:26] | And put her precious nail-polished | 用她们娇贵的涂了指甲油的 |
[20:28] | nails all over the exhibits. | 手指在文物上乱摸 |
[20:29] | Sorry. last time i checked, i thought | 抱歉 我以为 |
[20:30] | we lived in a free country | 我们生活在一个自由的国度 |
[20:32] | – no, we don’t. – no? | -不 你错了 -不是吗 |
[20:33] | It’s the united states of don’t touch | 这个叫做美国的国家不允许你触摸 |
[20:34] | that thing right in front of you | 你面前的东西 |
[20:36] | I just want to… i’m allowed to look at it here, okay? | 我只是想要… 我有权利看看它吧 |
[20:37] | See what happens when you touch it! | 你摸一下试试 |
[20:39] | So you’re threatening me? | 所以你是在威胁我啰 |
[20:40] | You’re threatening me, brandon? | 你在威胁我 布兰登 |
[20:41] | – it’s “Brundon”. – excuse me? | -是布伦登 -抱歉 |
[20:43] | – “Brundon”! – “Brundon”? | -是布伦登 -布伦登对吧 |
[20:45] | – “Brundon”. – “Brundon”. | -布伦登 -布伦登 |
[20:46] | What, did they run out of u’s on your nameplate maker? | 人们经常会经常忽略你名牌上的u吗 |
[20:49] | I don’t know, did they run out of jokes | 我不知道 你经常光顾的那家 |
[20:51] | At the interesting-joke store that you shop at? | 笑话商店 是不是没有库存了 |
[20:53] | Sorry, it iooks like “brandon”, but… | 抱歉 可是名牌上看起来像”Brandon” |
[20:55] | I’m not here to be your speech therapist. it’s Brundon…! | 我没空跟你啰嗦 反正是”布伦登” |
[20:57] | – “Brundon”.okay… | -“布伦登” 好的 |
[20:58] | you never heard of the name before? | 你以前没听过这个名字吗 |
[20:59] | “Brundon”? no. | “布伦登” 没有 |
[21:00] | Look up most popular baby names in 1984. | 去查查1984年最流行的宝宝名字 |
[21:02] | “Brundon”. | 是”布伦登” |
[21:03] | Okay. are you threatening me, Brundon? | 好吧 你在威胁我吗 布伦登 |
[21:07] | I don’t know, princess jasmine. am i? | 我不知道 阿拉丁小公主, 我有吗 |
[21:09] | – oh, wow. lunabeam nine-voit. – yeah. | -月光九号 -对 |
[21:11] | Wonderful piece of hardware, huh? | 超棒的电器 |
[21:12] | – that’s their title, lunabeam nine. – great. | -它的牌子就叫月光九号 -很好 |
[21:14] | I prefer the maglite led myself, but that’s just me. | 我个人比较喜欢LED的手电筒 |
[21:17] | – do me a huge favor. – what? | -帮我个忙 什么 |
[21:19] | Shove your hands into your pockets, | 双手插进你的口袋 |
[21:21] | put your attitude way down, | 降低姿态 |
[21:23] | And, also, be nice to people. | 还有 对人友善一点 |
[21:25] | Great. but couid i just ask you one thing? | 好的 我能问你一件事吗 |
[21:27] | – yeah. – okay, so just to be clear, | -恩 -好的 我要确认下 |
[21:29] | so, i can’t do this, right? | 我不能这样做 对吧 |
[21:31] | okay, that’s actually crazy. | 好吧 你这个疯子 |
[21:33] | Did you just make a decision to possibly end your life | 你是不是不想活啦 |
[21:34] | Earlier than you were expecting? | 早死早超生 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna hit you with the flashlight. | 我要用手电筒打你 |
[21:37] | – now you are threatening me. okay. – do not touch it! | -你现在在威胁我 -别碰它 |
[21:39] | – don’t touch me. – do not touch it! | -别碰我 -别碰它 |
[21:41] | – do not touch it! – don’t touch me! | -别碰它 -别碰我 |
[21:42] | I’ll touch you with my flashlight all day. | 我会用手电狠揍你一天 |
[21:43] | No, your flashlight is meant to illuminate. | 不 手电筒是用来照明的 |
[21:45] | I will literally rent a camper, | 我要租一台露营车 |
[21:47] | And we will drive across america | 我会开着它穿越美国 |
[21:49] | with my flashlight on your chest. | 把手电筒对准你的胸膛 |
[21:50] | – don’t do that. – don’t do what? | -别那样做 -不要怎样 |
[21:52] | Want to see what happens when i do it one more time? | 想要再被捅一次试试吗 |
[21:54] | – et’s see what happens. – watch you do nothing. | -你来呀 -我量你也不敢 |
[21:56] | Let’s watch you do nothing when i do this. | 我量你什么也不敢 |
[21:59] | Seriousiy, brandon… | 听我说 布兰登 |
[22:01] | – Brundon. – Brundon, | -布伦登 -布伦登 |
[22:03] | You do not know who you’re dealing with. | 你不知道自己在跟谁打交道 |
[22:05] | You think you know what it means to be a guard, huh? | 你以为你很会当警卫吗 |
[22:08] | Trust me, you don’t know the meaning of the word. | 相信我 你不懂如何做一个真正的警卫 |
[22:11] | I have seen things that you could not imagine. | 我见过你根本无法想像的事 |
[22:14] | – like what kind of stuff? – i’m not gonna tell you. | -比如说 -我不会告诉你 |
[22:16] | but you’re gonna drop the flashlight… | 你给我放下手电筒… |
[22:17] | The way you said it, | 你说得好像 |
[22:18] | It sounded like you were gonna say something cool. | 你经历过很酷的事 |
[22:20] | Yeah, well, you don’t get to hear it. | 是的 但我不会讲给你听 |
[22:22] | Drop the flashlight. | 放下手电筒 |
[22:32] | We cool? | 我们讲和了 |
[22:35] | That’s actually pretty cool, what you just did. | 你刚刚的动作简直酷毙了 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:37] | No hard feelings? | 感觉还行吧 |
[22:39] | all right? sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:42] | – i’m sorry. – no, it’s my fault. i shouldn’t have… | 应该是我抱歉 都是我的错 我本该 |
[22:44] | No. it takes two opposing forces to cause friction, and… | 一只碗不响 两只碗叮铛 |
[22:46] | And you’re just doing your job, all right. | 这是你份内的事儿 |
[22:49] | – take it easy, man. – yeah! | 放松点 |
[22:52] | That guy’s great. | 这家伙真棒 |
[23:39] | – okay, buddy, i’m in. – great. where are you? | -好 我进来了 -太棒了 你在哪儿 |
[23:42] | The northeast corridor of the castle, just off the commons. | 城堡的东北角 |
[23:45] | – i need you to taik me to the archives. – okay. | -我要你告诉我去档案馆的路 -好的 |
[23:47] | At the end of the hal, turn right, | 走廊的尽头向右转 |
[23:49] | And there should be a stairwell coming up on your left. | 你左边应该会有个楼梯 |
[23:51] | – got it. – now, it’s kind of a maze down there. | -我看到了 -这里有点像迷宫 |
[23:54] | Those underground tunnels connect | 这些地下通道连接 |
[23:55] | a bunch of different buildings. | 不同的建筑物 |
[23:57] | – it couid get complicated. – we’d better hurry, | -相当复杂 -我们得快点儿 |
[23:58] | We only got 28 minutes till sundown. | 离太阳落山只有28分钟了 |
[24:00] | When you get down to B level, | 到地下B层后 |
[24:02] | you want to take another left… | 再左转 |
[24:03] | Can you hear… | 听得到吗 |
[24:07] | Nick, you’re… nick! | 尼克 你是… |
[24:34] | ID 布伦登 Id, 布伦登. | |
[24:39] | – later, dude. – all right. yeah. | -你来晚啦 -是啊 |
[24:51] | All right. where are you guys? | 你们在哪里 |
[26:26] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[27:01] | You littie troublemaker. i’m gonna deal with you later. | 你这小捣乱 我一会儿再收拾你 |
[27:44] | No. no! no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[28:04] | No, english. english, perhaps. | 不 英语 英语 也许 |
[28:08] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[28:09] | I am kahmunrah, the great king of the great kings, | 我是法老王 王中之王 |
[28:15] | And from the darkest depths of ancient history, | 来自古老历史的最深处 |
[28:19] | I have come back to life! | 我已经复活了 |
[28:26] | Perhaps you did not hear what i just said. | 也许你没听清楚我刚才说的 |
[28:29] | I am a centuries-old egyptian pharaoh. i was dead, | 我是几世纪前的埃及法老 早就死了 |
[28:35] | But now i have come back to life! | 但现在我复活了 |
[28:40] | Yeah, no. i heard that. i got that. weicome back. | 是的 我听到了 欢迎归来 |
[28:47] | – who are you? – Larry Daley. Daley devices? | -你是谁 -拉里·戴利 戴利设计公司 |
[28:52] | It’s up in new york. it’s funny, | 就在纽约的上城区 说来有趣 |
[28:54] | i know your brother, AhKmenrah. | 我认识你哥哥 阿卡门法老 |
[28:56] | – do you? – yeah. | -是吗 -恩 |
[28:57] | He knows baby brother. the favorite son. | 他认识我弟弟 最受宠的孩子 |
[29:01] | – yeah, good kid. – isn’t he just? | -是的 好孩子 -他是不是刚刚 |
[29:04] | You know, mother and father always | 我们的父母总是 |
[29:05] | gave him the best of everything, | 把最好的东西给他 |
[29:07] | And I do mean everything. They even gave him the throne. | 一切的一切 甚至是王位 |
[29:11] | The throne which was rightfully mine! | 本该属于我的王位 |
[29:14] | – He never mentioned that. – I’ll just bet he didn’t. | -这点他倒没提过 -我就知道他不会 |
[29:17] | Well, now begins the era of Kahmunrah, | 现在 法老王的时代来临了 |
[29:20] | Because I have come back! | 我回来了 |
[29:23] | Never mind, just hand me the tablet. | 算了 管他的 把碑文给我就行了 |
[29:25] | -Don’t give it to him, giantor! -Keep him away! | -大个子 别给他 -让他滚 |
[29:27] | Silence! Silence in there, please! | 安静 里面的 安静 |
[29:31] | -Don’t make me come in there! -No! I won’t be muzzled! | -别逼我进来 -来啊 我才不怕 |
[29:34] | Look, that tablet is more powerful than | 听着 那块碑文的能量 |
[29:37] | You Larry Daley of Daley Devices, | 可不是拉里·戴利设计公司的拉里·戴利 |
[29:40] | Can possible imagine. | 用你的小脑瓜能想像到的 |
[29:42] | Bringing things back to iife is just a parlor trick. | 让死人复活只是小把戏而已 |
[29:46] | With it, I shall unlock the gate to the underworld | 我要用它打开冥界的大门 |
[29:49] | And bring forth my army from the land of the dead. | 把我的军队从死亡之境带过来 |
[29:53] | So, if it’s not too much trouble… | 所以 如果可以的话 |
[29:59] | Hand it over. | 把它 给我 |
[30:04] | Okay, here you go. | 好吧 给你 |
[30:07] | Wise decision. | 明智的决定 |
[30:11] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry, I thought you want the cube. | 不好意思 我还以为你要的是方块 |
[30:18] | The cube? | 方块 |
[30:20] | The Cube of Rubik. | 魔方 |
[30:26] | All right, | 好吧 |
[30:29] | What is this Cube of Rubik, then? | 魔方是啥 |
[30:32] | The cube. you know, the one that | 魔方 就是可以 |
[30:34] | Turns all who oppose to dust. | 把你的敌人变成尘土的那个方块 |
[30:37] | That one? Whatever. I thought… | 就是那个 算了 总之我想 |
[30:40] | It was my bad, ’cause… you know what? By the way, | 是我的错 因为… 顺便说一句 |
[30:42] | Your brother didn’t want to mess with it, either. | 你弟弟不想着瞎搅合的 |
[30:44] | Yeah, he wanted to play it safe, too. | 他想和平解决来着 |
[30:45] | Just, you sort of struck me | 只是你有点… |
[30:46] | As a next-level sort of guy, so I was… | 把我当下等人对待 所以… |
[30:50] | I am not my brother, L arry. | 我可不是我弟弟 拉里 |
[30:53] | I will kill you and your friends | 只要一眨眼的工夫 |
[30:55] | in the blink of an eye. | 就能杀了你和你的朋友们 |
[31:00] | Now take me to this Cube of Rubik. | 现在带我去找魔方 |
[31:05] | -Here it is. -open it. | -到了 -打开它 |
[31:37] | Come back here! Come back here with my tablet! | 回来 把我的碑文拿回来 |
[31:39] | I still have your friends! | 你朋友还在我手上 |
[32:19] | -Take the wheel! -What? | -你来开 -什么 |
[32:22] | I said, take the wheel! | 我说了 “你来开” |
[32:23] | We’re in it now! I love it! I love it! | 我们开始吧 太刺激了 太刺激了 |
[32:26] | Just keep her straight, I’ll handle the rest. | 保持直线就行了 其他的我来处理 |
[32:27] | Now, charge! | 现在 冲锋 |
[32:36] | Okay, so what’s the plan here? | 现在是什么计划 |
[32:38] | We’re Americans! We don’t plan, we do! | 我们是美国人 我们不订计划 冲就行了 |
[32:40] | Now hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[32:52] | See that? Act first, think later! Works every time! | 看到没 做了再说 屡试不爽 |
[32:57] | You’re in good hands! | 干得不错 |
[32:59] | General George A. Custer of the Fighting U.S. 7th Cavalry, | 美国第七兵团 乔治·A·卡斯特将军 |
[33:02] | At your service. | 为您效劳 |
[33:04] | 乔治·A·卡斯特 1876年小大角印地安战役中败战而闻名 | |
[33:08] | I’m good, I’m good! | 我没事 我没事 |
[33:21] | What’s the rumpus, ace? | 那边在吵什么 帅哥 |
[33:23] | Look, Lady, could you get out of the way? | 小姐 让让好吗 |
[33:24] | Lady? Who are you calling lady? The name is Amelia. | 小姐 你叫谁小姐 我叫艾米丽亚 |
[33:33] | Amelia Earhart! Perhaps you’ve heard of me? | 艾米丽亚·爱哈特 你应该听说过我吧 |
[33:36] | Oh, right. You’re a famous pilot or whatever. | 对 你是个著名的飞行员 |
[33:39] | Pilot? I was the first woman to fiy the Atiantic! | 飞行员 我是首个飞越大西洋的女性 |
[33:42] | First woman to receive the flying cross, | 第一位获得飞行十字勋章的女性 |
[33:43] | First woman to fly across the 48 states in a gyroprop. | 第一位风靡全美的女飞行员 |
[33:46] | Now if you’d wipe that perhaps-permanent | 所以你是不是可以正眼看看我 |
[33:48] | look of alarm off your kisser | 起码也问声好 |
[33:49] | I was wondering if you might be so | 然后好心的告诉我 |
[33:51] | kind as to tell me exactly where I am. | 我到底在哪儿 |
[33:54] | You’re in a museum. Or, actually, under it. | 你在博物馆里 或者 准确的说是在馆底下 |
[33:56] | And I’m in kind of a dangerous situation right now, | 我现在处境很危险 |
[33:59] | So you might not want to be anywhere near me. | 所以你最好别跟着我 |
[34:04] | -Wow, you’re fast. -What’s your name, fiyboy? | -你动作可真快 -你叫什么 小飞侠 |
[34:07] | My name is Larry Daley. | 我叫拉里·戴利 |
[34:09] | Well, Larry Daley, in case you weren’t listening, | 好吧 拉里·戴利 听好了 |
[34:12] | I’m not one to shy away from danger. | 我可不怕危险 |
[34:15] | How about spears? Are you one to shy away from spears? | 飞矛呢 飞矛你也不怕吗 |
[34:19] | Let’s ankle, skipper! Now we’re gonna have some fun. | 走着瞧吧 总算有点乐子了 |
[34:26] | Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, bingo! | 98 99 好了 |
[34:33] | Like a Golden Fleece. | 像金羊毛一样闪亮 |
[34:35] | All right, troops, | 好了 伙计们 |
[34:36] | when your enemies captured me, | 你们的敌人抓住我的那一刻 |
[34:39] | They made themseives my enemies as well. | 也让他们成为了我的敌人 |
[34:42] | Big mistake. Big mistake. | 真是大错特错啊 |
[34:47] | All right, here’s the plan. | 好了 听我说 |
[34:50] | On the third bugle blast, I shall loudly announce, “Attack!” | 数到三的时候 我会大喊 “进攻” |
[34:57] | At which point, | 同时 |
[34:59] | we will all jump out of this box | 我们就全部冲出去 |
[35:04] | And attack. | 然后进攻 |
[35:12] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[35:18] | You, Sacaja… | 你 萨卡家… |
[35:21] | That is not my name. | 我不叫那个名字 |
[35:22] | – Sacajamea. – No. | -萨卡杰米亚 -不对 |
[35:24] | -Sack-in-a-box. -No. | -萨卡在盒子里 -不对 |
[35:27] | -Cinco de mayo. -I know you are a famous generai… | -辛格德玛佑 -我知道你是个著名的将军 |
[35:30] | That’s all right, that’s all right. | 没什么了不起的 |
[35:31] | I’m a person, just like you. | 我和你一样 只是个普通人 |
[35:33] | But won’t yelling, “Attack!” alert the enemy | 可是 大叫”进攻”不是提醒了敌人 |
[35:35] | That we are about to attack? | 我们要进攻了吗 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么 |
[35:47] | Yeah, I guess so. | 对 有道理 |
[35:55] | You’re quite the popular fellow, Mr. Daley. | 你真是个红人啊 戴利先生 |
[35:57] | Why don’t you just skedaddle? | 为什么不干脆逃跑算了 |
[35:59] | I can’t skedaddie. My friends are being held down there. | 我不能逃跑 我朋友还被关在下面 |
[36:01] | I got to go get them. I got to find another way down. | 我得去救他们 我得另想办法 |
[36:14] | This is new. | 这幅是新的 |
[36:22] | Hey, it’s all right. I don’t want to hurt you. | 别紧张 我不会伤害你们的 |
[36:28] | I don’t think it’s you they’re afraid of, Mr. Daley. | 我想他们怕的不是你 戴利先生 |
[36:37] | Trade you. Thanks. | 跟你换 谢了 |
[36:39] | Back off! Just back off! | 退后 都退后 |
[36:44] | I will fork you! | 我会叉死你们 |
[36:46] | How about you, huh? | 那你开叉怎么样 |
[36:50] | Never send a boy to do a woman’s job. | 永远别让男的来干女人的活 |
[36:52] | I spent two weeks spear-hunting | 我在麦克罗西亚的部落里 |
[36:54] | with a tribe in Micronesia. | 学习了两周用叉捕猎 |
[36:57] | The Micronesians had much slower reflexes. | 麦克罗西亚人反应可慢多了 |
[37:02] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[37:17] | Well, this is one humdinger of a hootenanny. | 真是出精彩的民间音乐会啊 |
[37:26] | Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. | 借过 对不起 借过 |
[37:30] | Wow, four bars in 1945. | 1945年信号居然还满格 |
[37:34] | I’ve been studying these plans to the Archives. | 我在研究这些档案 |
[37:36] | Looks like once you get down the stairwell… | 你下楼梯以后… |
[37:37] | Oh, I’m way past the stairwell, Nicky. | 我离楼梯已经很远了 尼基 |
[37:39] | – So you found everyone? – Sort of. | -所有人都找到了吗 -算是吧 |
[37:41] | What is that flibberty-widget you are talking to? | 你用来说话的小东西是什么玩意 |
[37:43] | – Who’s that? – It’s Ameiia Earhart. | -她是谁 -艾米丽亚·爱哈特 |
[37:45] | You found Amelia Earhart? | 你找到了艾米丽亚·爱哈特 |
[37:48] | – Wait a minute! – Buddy, what’s your hurry? | -等等 -老兄 你急什么 |
[37:52] | Didn’t you hear? The war’s over! | 你没听说吗 战争结束了 |
[37:54] | Sorry. These guys are chasing me. | 对不起 有人在追我 |
[37:56] | What? What am I looking at, Mardi Gras? | 什么 那是什么 化妆舞会吗 |
[37:58] | – What unit are you from? – I’m from Brooklyn. | -你从哪来的 -布鲁克林 |
[38:02] | What? Are you serious? I’m from Flatbush! | 什么 你说真的 我住佛拉布斯 |
[38:05] | hey, fellas! | 听着 伙计们 |
[38:06] | These so-and-so’s are trying to rough up my pal here | 那群人要给我老乡找麻烦 |
[38:09] | Just ’cause he’s from Brookiyn! | 就因为他是布鲁克林来的 |
[38:10] | -Thank you! -You got it! | -谢谢 -你瞧好吧 上 |
[38:14] | Hey, mister! You forgot your… | 先生 你忘了你的… |
[38:19] | What the heck is this thing? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[38:30] | Excuse me. Mind if I get in here? | 打扰了 我替你一会吧 |
[38:37] | Any time you’re done, Mr. Daley. | 亲够了没有 戴利先生 |
[38:40] | – Call me! – Thank you for that. | -给我打电话 -真是”谢谢”了 |
[38:42] | So you’re quite the smooth operator, aren’t you, Mr. Daley? | 忘了正事了吧 戴利先生 |
[38:44] | Quick! | 快 |
[38:53] | – That actually worked. – What’s next? | -还真管用 -接下来干什么 |
[38:56] | Look, nothing personal, but I’m kind | 听着 不是对你有偏见 |
[38:57] | of in the middle of something here. | 但我现在在这惹上点事 |
[38:58] | That’s not reaiiy your fight. | 真的不是你能应付的 |
[39:00] | It’s because I’m a woman, isn’t it? | 就因为我是女的 对吗 |
[39:02] | No, it’s because I’ve got this ancient | 不 只是因为有一个早已作古的法老 |
[39:03] | Raised-from-the-deau evil Pharaoh guy | 在追杀我 |
[39:05] | Who’s willing to kiii me and probabiy | 他会杀了我甚至是我身边的人 |
[39:07] | Anyone near me to get this tablet | 来得到这块碑文 |
[39:08] | So he can rule the world. | 这样他就能一统天下了 |
[39:10] | So it is because I’m a woman! | 还是因为我是女人 |
[39:12] | – Look, I… – No, you look, Mr. Daley! | -听着 我… -不 你听着 戴利先生 |
[39:13] | If it weren’t for me, you’d still be | 要不是因为我 |
[39:14] | Lost in that monochromatic mayhem | 你这会还困在那单色彩的世界里呢 |
[39:16] | – Lost in what? – Black and white photo, you boob! | -困在什么里 -黑白照片 白痴 |
[39:18] | Now listen, and listen good. I can help you. | 听着 而且听好了 我能帮你 |
[39:20] | I want to help you, and not because | 我想帮助你 不是因为我喜欢你 |
[39:22] | I like you, which so far I don’t, | 起码现在还不喜欢 |
[39:23] | But because I smell adventure, | 是因为我闻到了冒险的气味 |
[39:25] | and, damn it, I want in. | 靠 我要进入你 |
[39:29] | Okay. Don’t blame me if something happens to you. | 好吧 出了什么事可别怪我 |
[39:32] | I should be so lucky. | 我运气就是好 |
[39:35] | I am Kahmunrah. I am half God, | 我是法老王 我继承了母亲的神明血统 |
[39:40] | Once removed on my mother’s side, | 我是半个上帝 |
[39:43] | Rightful ruler of Egypt, future ruler of… | 是埃及的合法统治者 也是… |
[39:48] | Well, everything eise. | 未来一切的统治者 |
[39:50] | Now, I have lost some men. | 现在 我损失了一些手下 |
[39:54] | So, I am in need of some new generals | 我需要一些新的将领 |
[39:56] | To join me in my little plan | 加入到我征服全球的 |
[39:59] | Of conquering this world. | 小计划中来 |
[40:01] | Ivan the terribie. | 就像沙皇伊万[俄国历史上最残暴的沙皇] |
[40:05] | Napoleon Bonaparte. | 拿破仑·波拿巴 |
[40:07] | And young Al Capone. | 还有年轻有为的阿尔·卡彭[著名黑帮老大] |
[40:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 [他就是阿尔·卡彭] |
[40:10] | Some of the most despicable, | 以及历史上那些最不可思议的 |
[40:13] | Most feared leaders in all of history. | 最让人望而生畏的将领们 |
[40:17] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[40:19] | Really, it’s just fantastic to meet you all. | 认识你们真是三生有幸 |
[40:23] | And us, too.. | 我们也很荣幸 |
[40:24] | All I ask is your allegiance, | 我需要的只是你们的忠诚 |
[40:27] | And in return, I offer you the world. | 做为回报 我会跟你们分享整个世界 |
[40:30] | Literally. Are there any questions? | 绝不夸张 还有什么问题吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah, I got one. How come you’re wearing a dress? | 我有个问题 你为什么要穿着连衣裙 |
[40:35] | This is not a dress. This is a tunic. | 这不是连衣裙 这是长袍 |
[40:38] | It was the height of fashion 3,000 years ago, I assure you. | 我保证 这是三千年前最时髦的服装 |
[40:41] | Are there any other questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[40:43] | Da. This dress you’re wearing, | 有 这种裙子 |
[40:47] | Do we have to wear one of these, too? | 我们也得穿这个吗 |
[40:50] | Were you not listening? I just told Mr. Capone here | 你没听见吗 我刚回答了卡彭先生 |
[40:53] | That this is not a dress. | 这不是裙子 |
[40:55] | It is, in fact, a tunic. Very big difference. | 这是长袍 差别大着呢 |
[40:59] | Are there any other questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[41:02] | Any questions not about the dress? | 跟裙子无关的问题 |
[41:05] | Tunic? | 也不关长袍… |
[41:07] | All right, then. Moonlight is wasting, | 好了 快天亮了 |
[41:09] | – And the time is short. – Short? | -时间很短了 -很短 |
[41:12] | Why do you look at me when you say ”short”? | 你说”很短”的时候干嘛看着我 |
[41:16] | Sorry. It slipped out. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[41:20] | Da. If we are taiking about world domination, | 好了 要是说到统治世界的话 |
[41:24] | Then of course, I am interested. | 我当然有兴趣 |
[41:26] | But first I want to clarify something | 不过有的事情我得先声明 |
[41:28] | So you know what you are getting. | 这样大家才好办事嘛 |
[41:30] | People always say, “Ivan the terribie, he’s so terribie”. | 人们常说 “恐怖的伊万 他是如此恐怖” |
[41:34] | “I’m so scared of Ivan”. He’s bad news”. | “他令我闻风丧胆” “他就是厄运的代名词” |
[41:37] | When in fact, the correct transiation is | 可事实上 准确的说法应该是 |
[41:40] | “Ivan the awesome”. | “伟大的伊万” |
[41:43] | Ivan the awesome? | 伟大的伊万 |
[41:46] | It’s not really as catchy, is it? | 这个没那么顺口吧 |
[41:48] | I mean, ”Ivan the terribie“, that really pops. | “恐怖的伊万” 多么朗朗上口 |
[41:51] | But I wasn’t terribie. In fact, | 可我其实并不恐怖啊 |
[41:53] | I was quite an effective leader. | 我是个平易近人的领袖 |
[41:54] | Duly noted. Now, I’d like to wrap up the old meet-and-greet | 当然当然 现在我要严肃点 |
[41:58] | By asking you gentlemen a question. | 问各位一个问题 |
[42:01] | Are you with me? | 你们跟我干吗 |
[42:03] | – Yeah. Yeah, sure. – Oui. | -当然 好啊 -是的[法语] |
[42:05] | – Da, but… | 好的 不过 |
[42:06] | Then bring Larry Daley | 那就把拉里·戴利设计公司的 |
[42:09] | of Daley Devices | 拉里·戴利抓来 |
[42:10] | And the Golden Tablet of Ahkmenrah to me! | 和那块黄金法老碑文给我带回来吧 |
[42:16] | We’ll get you back down to your chums, Mr. Daley. | 我们会把你弄到你朋友那去的 戴利先生 |
[42:18] | You won’t get lost following Amelia Earhart. | 跟着艾米丽亚·爱哈特走 你不会迷路的 |
[42:22] | Quick, get down. | 快 蹲下 |
[42:27] | Well, well, Mr. Daley, I quite like the way you’re holding me. | 戴利先生 我很喜欢你这么搂着我 |
[42:31] | No. Sorry, I wasn’t trying to… | 不 对不起 我不是想… |
[42:34] | Oh, please, stop beating your gums, Mr. Daley. | 拜托 别找借口了 戴利先生 |
[42:36] | You haven’t been able to take your cheaters off my chassis | 打从我们第一次见面起 |
[42:39] | Since the moment we met. | 你的目光就没离开过我的臀部 |
[42:40] | I literally didn’t understand one word of that. | 我一个字都听不懂 |
[42:47] | Is it just me or is there music in the air? | 是我的幻觉还是确实有音乐响起了 |
[42:55] | You! Little flying angel things! Quiet! | 说你们呢 小天使 安静点 |
[42:58] | They’re cupids, Mr. Daley. Gods of love. | 他们是丘比特 戴利先生 是爱神 |
[43:00] | Great. Gods of love, would you shut up? | 爱神们 你们安静点行不行 |
[43:02] | Please shut up. We’re trying to hide. | 拜托 安静点 我们在逃难 |
[43:09] | No, don’t change the arrangement, | 怎么还变了个风格 |
[43:11] | it’s not about the arrangement. Quiet! | 不是曲风的问题 是要你们安静 |
[43:14] | Kick the chorus, y’all! | 一起唱 |
[43:17] | Yo, show me what you got, night guard! | 给我们露一手 夜间警卫 |
[43:34] | And so, the little tiny man who | 不容易啊 |
[43:37] | Could not be a smaller or shorter mouse | 猫大爷终于 |
[43:40] | Runs into the ciaws of the giant cat! | 逮住小老鼠了 |
[43:43] | You’re really hung up on the height, aren’t you? | 你还真是介意身高的问题啊 对吧 |
[43:46] | – No, it’s not about height, see… – Yes, you are. | -不 跟身高无关 -你明明就是 |
[43:48] | You’re saying I’m a little mouse, you’re a giant cat. | 你刚才说我是”小”老鼠 而你是”大”猫 |
[43:50] | – I am the giant cat. – No offense, I just… | -我本来就是大猫 -无意冒犯 只是… |
[43:53] | You’re Napoleon. There’s a complex named after you. | 你是拿破仑 你的姓氏很复杂 |
[43:56] | – You’re famous for being little… – And it’s true. | -可你就是以矮小而闻名的 -话是没错 |
[43:58] | Oh, you naive American man-boy. | 你这天真的美国大男孩 |
[44:01] | Look. Neither of us are gonna be jamming anytime soon, right? | 听着 反正不是你死就是我活 对吧 |
[44:04] | So it’s not like we should… It’s not even an issue. | 所以不用来这套 我不在乎 |
[44:06] | It’s not about height or something else. | 这可不是身高之类的事 |
[44:08] | It’s a plan. It’s a brilliant plan. | 这是个计划 超级完美的计划 |
[44:11] | – So it was a pian. -Snazzy maneuver, Emperor. | -原来是个计划 -直接点 皇帝 |
[44:16] | Merci, mademoiselle.. | 多谢了 小姐 [法语] |
[44:17] | Now, if your boyfriend wouid kindly come with me… | 要是你的男朋友能够乖乖跟我走… |
[44:21] | I’m not her boyfriend. | 我不是她男朋友 |
[44:24] | – Not her boyfriend. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[44:26] | Just friends? | 只是朋友 |
[44:30] | – Yeah, friends. – Acquaintances. Friends. | -对 朋友 -故交 |
[44:37] | Were you guys, like, friends in college | 你们是大学同学吗 |
[44:38] | And just afraid now to both ruin your reiationship | 而且现在怕破坏了你们的关系 |
[44:41] | By telling the other person | 所以不敢告诉别人 |
[44:42] | You want to be more than friends, | 你们两情相悦 |
[44:43] | That you like-like each other? | 想进一步发展 |
[44:48] | One more time? I’m sorry. I didn’t catch the… | 说慢点行吗 对不起 我没听清 |
[44:52] | Were you guys, like, friends in college | 我说 你们是不是大学同学 |
[44:53] | And now both afraid to ruin your reiationship | 现在怕破坏了你们的关系 |
[44:55] | By telling the other person that | 所以不敢告诉别人 |
[44:57] | You want to be more than friends, | 你们两情相悦 |
[44:58] | That you iike-iike each other? | 想进一步发展 |
[45:03] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[45:05] | I just love the nitty-gritty of relationships. | 我喜欢这种曲折辗转的爱情 |
[45:06] | All us French do. | 法国人谈恋爱都这样 |
[45:07] | Yes. Amor. | 是啊 爱情 |
[45:09] | – Now. – Yeah? | -听着 -好的 |
[45:11] | – This way, or you die. – Yes. | -要么走 要么死 -明白 |
[45:17] | – Wait, I’m coming with you! – No! Our fight is not with you. | -等等 我要跟你们一起走 -不行 与你无关 |
[45:30] | My hair is currency in certain parts of Europe. | 我头发在欧洲某些地方就像通用货币 |
[45:33] | It’s true. Currency, like gold or paper money. | 是真的 像黄金或纸币那样的通用货币 |
[45:39] | Listen up, kemosabe. | 听着 |
[45:41] | This rodeo clown wouldn’t know a flapjack from a flyswatter. | 这家伙连烙饼和苍蝇拍都分不清 |
[45:44] | Now, gigantor’s out there risking his hide for us. | 现在大个子在外面为我们冒险 |
[45:47] | The least we can do is give him some help. | 我们起码要给他提供点帮助 |
[45:49] | Some big help. But we can’t very well do | 大的帮助 但如果我们一直困在这里 |
[45:51] | thatif we’re stuck in here, now, can we? | 就什么忙帮不上了 不是吗 |
[45:55] | We need to escape. | 我们得逃出去 |
[45:57] | What’s a flapjack? | 烙饼是啥 |
[45:58] | It’s like a biscuit or a scone. | 就是一种饼干 或者圆饼 |
[46:01] | – Chest bump? – Yeah. | -要撞一下吗 -好 |
[46:14] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[46:23] | – Hey! what are you two doing out here? – Octavius, go! | -你俩出来干嘛 -屋大维 快走 |
[46:25] | You, make a run for it, I’ll hold them off! | 你先跑 我拖住他们 |
[46:27] | I will not leave you! | 我不会扔下你不管的 |
[46:28] | Ain’t no time for your Roman melodrama! Now, get! Go! | 没时间演罗马戏剧了 就现在 快走 |
[46:32] | Old Jedediah will be fine. | 老杰迪戴亚会没事的 |
[46:34] | Now, you’re in real trouble. | 你现在麻烦大了 |
[46:40] | Why, these aren’t real rubies at all. | 它们怎么不是真的宝石 |
[46:43] | Ruby slippers indeed. | 都是假货 |
[46:46] | But, whoever you are, Archie Bunker, | 不过 无论你是谁 阿尔奇·邦克 |
[46:50] | You had one comfortable throne. | 你的王位还是很舒适的 |
[46:54] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[46:55] | Caught this one trying to escape | 抓到这个人 |
[46:57] | Through a rust hole in the crate | 他想从箱子的小洞里逃跑 |
[46:58] | One of his little friends got away. | 他还有一个小朋友逃走了 |
[47:00] | Oh, please. What damage couid they possibiy do? | 拜托 他们能造成什么威胁 |
[47:04] | Why, they’re no bigger than a little grain of couscous. | 他们还没有米粒大 |
[47:05] | Aren’t you? | 对不对啊 小朋友 |
[47:08] | You know, two words come to mind when I hear you taLk. | 知道吗 你的话让我想起两个词 |
[47:11] | “Delusional” and “weirdo”. | “疯子”和”怪胎” |
[47:13] | And if I had to say a third, “goofy”. Just goofy. | 再加一个词的话 就是 “白痴” |
[47:17] | Now you let old Jedediah out of here | 现在 把老杰迪戴亚放了 |
[47:19] | Or he’s gonna get angry. | 不然我就要生气了 |
[47:21] | Well played, Jedediah! | 演得好 杰迪戴亚 |
[47:24] | I’m sorry, I can’t take you seriously. You’re just adorable, | 对不起 可你实在太可爱了 |
[47:27] | Even when you’re threatening me. It’s hilarious. | 即使你是在威胁我 也实在很可爱 |
[47:29] | Is it just me, or are these guys unbliievably cute? | 是我的错觉吗 还是这些小人儿都这么可爱 |
[47:34] | Now hold it a second, now. | 等等 |
[47:35] | Now, you have a right to keep me | 你有权囚禁我 |
[47:36] | As your captive, otorture me, even, | 甚至虐待我 |
[47:38] | But don’t call me cute! I ain’t cute! | 但是别说我可爱 我才不可爱 |
[47:40] | Steady, my friend! Just stay alive! I will find you! | 冷静 我的朋友 保住性命 我会救你的 |
[47:50] | Gigantor. No! | 大个子 不是吧 |
[47:53] | Hello, Mr. Daley. Nice to see you again. | 你好啊 戴利先生 很高兴又见面了啊 |
[47:59] | Now, if you don’t mind, I shall take that from you. | 要是你不介意的话 我要把那个拿走了 |
[48:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:06] | Finally. Finailly! After 3,000 years, | 终于 终于到手了 三千年了 |
[48:12] | My evil army of the damned, | 我那完美的 |
[48:14] | My beautifui, beautifui army, | 受了诅咒的邪恶军团 |
[48:17] | Shall be unleashed! | 就要被解放了 |
[48:30] | I’m afraid that mother and father may have | 恐怕是父王和母后 |
[48:33] | Slightly changed the combination on me. | 稍微改了下密码 |
[48:37] | I guess this whole unleashing-the-underworld thing | 看来这整个的解放冥界的事 |
[48:40] | Isn’t really working out for you, huh? | 没成功啊 |
[48:42] | It must be really frustrating, | 肯定有点郁闷吧 |
[48:44] | ‘Cause you’ve waitednow how to begin | 毕竟你等了数千年 |
[48:45] | To come back from the dead and everything, | 才能复活啊 |
[48:47] | And now you can’t get it open. | 结果现在你打不开那东西 |
[48:51] | Fear not, for I shall wait a thousand more if I must. | 我才不郁闷 要是必要的话 再等几千年也行 |
[48:55] | Good, ’cause in a few hours you’ll be | 那就好 因为几小时后 |
[48:57] | Standing here in a frustrated position, frozen, | 你就会定在这个失败的位置了 |
[48:59] | And I’ll walk out of here with my buddies and that’ll be that. | 而我则会和朋友们一起走出去 一定会 |
[49:03] | So, I got all night | 所以 晚上就让你闹好了 |
[49:04] | Really? All night? Well! | 真的啊 整晚 不过 |
[49:08] | He doesn’t. | 他可过不了整晚了 |
[49:19] | Open that cage. | 把笼子打开 |
[49:21] | – What are you doing? – No touching! No touching! | -你要干什么 -别碰我 别碰我 |
[49:24] | Don’t you manhandle me! | 不准推我 |
[49:26] | – Look, he’s having a little tantrum. – Jed? | -看啊 他生气了 -杰迪 |
[49:30] | Don’t you squirm ! Don’t squirm. | 你别扭啊 别扭 |
[49:32] | It’ll only be worse for you. | 只会适得其反的 |
[49:33] | – Put him down! – Don’t be afraid. | -放了他 -别担心 |
[49:35] | I shan’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[49:38] | I lied. | 骗你的 |
[49:41] | I don’t think he has all night at all, Mr. Daley. | 我觉得他活不过整晚了 戴利先生 |
[49:45] | From the looks of things, I’d say | 看样子 |
[49:47] | He has a little over an hour. | 我看他活不过一小时了 |
[49:49] | Take me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[49:52] | You were the guardian! You know all about this tablet | 你受过教育 你应该能弄懂这个碑文 |
[49:57] | You’re obviousiy much more clever than the rest of us. | 你明显比我们都聪明 |
[50:00] | You may or may not know the combination, | 你也许知道 也许不知道密码 |
[50:02] | But I am going to give you | 反正我给你一小时 |
[50:04] | Exactly one hour to figure it out. | 去解开密码 |
[50:05] | If you do not, I shaill kill your friends. | 你不干的话 我就杀了你朋友 |
[50:08] | And please don’t think about escaping, | 不要妄想逃跑 |
[50:11] | For I shall be watching you. | 我会盯住你的 |
[50:12] | Look, I don’t even know how to begin | 听着 我都不知道要从何开始 |
[50:14] | to decipher this thing, all right? Really. | 去破解这个密码 真的 |
[50:17] | What a pity. | 太遗憾了 |
[50:18] | And your little cowboy friend seemed | 你的牛仔小朋友 |
[50:20] | Like such a charming little fellow. | 看起来是如此的迷人 |
[50:22] | Ah, well. Tick-tock, Mr. Daley. | 好了 戴利先生 抓紧时间 |
[50:26] | Your hour has begun. | 倒计时开始 |
[50:28] | Hey! You got this, partner. I know you do. | 伙计 你能行的 我知道你行 |
[50:40] | You got this! | 你一定能行的 |
[50:50] | There you are! Are you all right? | 你回来了 还好吗 |
[50:52] | I’ve been worried sick! Sick I tell you. | 我担心死了 真的担心死了 |
[50:54] | – no, i’m fine. – so what’s our next move, partner? | -不 我很好 -伙计我们下一步做什么 |
[50:57] | I don’t know. i just got to get this tablet translated. | 不知道 我得翻译这碑文 |
[51:01] | Oh, great! this guy again. | 哦 好极了 又是这个家伙 |
[51:03] | Look, buddy, we don’t want any trouble, all right? | 听着朋友 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[51:17] | Look at that! | 看那 |
[51:18] | I guess our sassy cephalopod was just a | 我猜他只是只 |
[51:20] | fish who didn’t like being out water | 不喜欢离开水的鱼 |
[51:22] | He’s not such a ballywagger after all. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[51:28] | Okay. giad you’re happy. | 很高兴你心情不错 |
[51:40] | Hello? a little assistance? | 来帮个忙 |
[51:43] | – hey, teddy! perfect! – yes! | -泰迪 -是的 |
[51:45] | Maybe you could help us. | 也许你能帮助我们 |
[51:47] | I’d love to help you, but first things first. | 我很乐意 但是首先 |
[51:48] | My nose is so itchy, it’s driving me insane. | 我的鼻子痒的让我抓狂了 |
[51:51] | I hate to ask, but, as you see, | 我不喜欢有求于人 但是你看到了 |
[51:52] | i’m missing body parts | 我失去了身体的某些部位 |
[51:54] | – could you please give us a scratch? – yeah, sure. | -你能不能帮我挠挠 -乐意效劳 |
[51:58] | Oh, yes! that’s exquisite. a llttle over there… | 太棒了 很精准 再上面一点 |
[52:01] | – yes! – more? | -太舒服了 -还要么 |
[52:03] | Oh, yes! yes! oh, that’s… | 舒服极了 |
[52:06] | Sweet rutabaga pie, that was divine. | 太棒了 美妙极了 |
[52:09] | Theodore roosevelt, at your service. | 西奥多·罗斯福 随时为您效劳 |
[52:11] | Twenty-sixth president of the united states, rough rider, | 第二十六届美国总统 他是是个骑士 |
[52:13] | Founder of the national parks, | 国家公园以及 |
[52:14] | and a whole about other stuff.” | 一些其他奇迹的缔造者 |
[52:16] | – have we met? – no, there’s another teddy. | -我们认识吗 -不 这还有个泰迪 |
[52:20] | we have one of you in new york. | 我们在纽约还有一个你 |
[52:22] | really? what’s he like this | 真的吗 他长的怎么样 |
[52:24] | He’s pretty much the same, except with… | 和你很像 除了… |
[52:28] | Except what? say it. except with a body? | 除了什么 说出来 除了有身体 |
[52:30] | – yes. he has a body. – oh, dash it, the pain! | -是的 他有身体 -天啊 我一生的痛楚 |
[52:33] | – and a horse. – excuse me! | -还有匹马 -打扰一下 |
[52:35] | We really need someone to translate | 我们真的很需要有人帮我们翻译碑文 |
[52:36] | what’s written does that mean? | 这写了什么 |
[52:38] | – do you read hierogiyphics? – yes, i do, missy. | -你懂象形字吗 -当然 |
[52:41] | That’s a simple one. | 这很简单 |
[52:43] | Bird. man with spear. | 鸟 一名男子与矛 |
[52:45] | sideways fish. beetle. vase. | 鱼 昆虫 花瓶 |
[52:48] | Okay, and what does that mean? | 它意味着什么 |
[52:54] | ”a man with a spear trapped a bird | 一个拿长矛的男人把鸟 |
[52:56] | and a sideways fish, in the vase. | 和鱼困在花瓶里 |
[53:00] | ”and there was also a beetle.” | 还有昆虫 |
[53:04] | i don’t think that’s it. | 我不觉得是这样 |
[53:05] | that’s just one possible translation. | 这只是其中的一种翻译 |
[53:07] | Another possibie translation is, | 另一种解释 |
[53:08] | ”you will find the combination you seek | 你能找到所追寻的组合 |
[53:11] | ”if you figure out the secret at | 如果你能解答 |
[53:13] | the heart of pharaoh tomb. | 法老坟墓的秘密 |
[53:15] | okay, and what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[53:16] | i don’t know! what am i? The Sphinx? | 我不知道 我是斯芬克斯吗 |
[53:18] | ”what’s this? what’s that?” why | 这是什么 那是什么 |
[53:19] | don’t you ask your own Teddy | 为什么不问问你们自己的泰迪 |
[53:20] | I’m sure he’d iove to get his grabby | 我保证他会用他的 |
[53:21] | littie fingers all over that | 手指摸遍它 |
[53:22] | Probabiy let his horse lick it, too! | 说不定还会让他的马舔它 |
[53:24] | Mr. Daley, we should be going to the sculpture gallery. | 戴利先生 我们应该去塑像长廊 |
[53:27] | I think there’s someone there | 我觉得那会有人 |
[53:28] | might have a better a thought on this | 对此有更好的想法 |
[53:30] | The fellow we’re looking for is just down here. | 我们要找的人应该就在这 |
[53:32] | – bonsir. – hello, young lady. | -你好 -你好 小姑娘 |
[53:35] | Hey, excuse me. could we keep moving, please? | 打扰下 我们能继续前进吗 |
[53:39] | We certainly could, but then we | 当然可以 但是我们 |
[53:40] | might miss a rare opportunity | 会错过一个难得的机会 |
[53:42] | I mean, she is a degas, Mr. Daley. | 我是说 她是个奇迹 戴利先生 |
[53:44] | Okay, it’s just i got a littie buddy stuck in an hourgiass, | 只是我的朋友被困在沙漏里 |
[53:47] | I got a pitch meeting at wal-mart in the morning… | 我早上有个紧急会议 |
[53:48] | – it would be great if we could… – he’s right here. | -如果我们能…就好了 -他就在这 |
[53:53] | I think he’ll have a thought on this. | 我觉得他会对此有看法 |
[53:55] | Mr. thinker, we’re sorry to interrupt your contemplation, | 思想者 很抱歉打断你的思路 |
[53:58] | But we really need to figure out the secret | 我们很需要解决一个 |
[54:00] | At the heart of pharaoh’s tomb. | 法老坟墓的迷 |
[54:02] | I’m thinking. i’m thinking. | 我在想 在想 |
[54:07] | I’m thinking. | 在思考 |
[54:09] | – i’m thinking. – it’s not happening with him. | -我在思考 -他什么都不会知道 |
[54:14] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[54:16] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. check that out! | 你开玩笑 看那里 |
[54:23] | Buddy! over here! this is serious. | 朋友 看这里 我很认真的 |
[54:25] | Apparently, it’s a matter of llfe and death. | 事实上 是人命关天的事 |
[54:27] | I’ll tell you what’s a matter of llfe and death. | 我告诉你什么是生死攸关 |
[54:29] | That beautifui iady over there. | 就是那个美人 |
[54:31] | Hey, baby! check out the gun show going on over here! | 宝贝 看看我得健美身材 |
[54:36] | Firepower! | 开火 |
[54:38] | He’s certainiy no Einstein. | 他的确不是爱因斯坦 |
[54:40] | – biceps! deitoids… – yeah. | -砰砰 -对啊 |
[54:43] | – wait a minute. i saw a bunch of those. – a bunch of whats? | -等下 我看到过一些 -一些什么 |
[54:46] | – littie Einsteins. – where? | -小爱因斯坦 -在哪 |
[54:49] | Over there, in air space. | 在那 在航空馆 |
[54:52] | I gotta get over there. | 我们要去那 |
[54:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[54:55] | – nothing. – okay. then why are you staring at me? | -没什么 -那你为什么盯着我看 |
[54:59] | I don’t wanna miss a moment. | 我不想错过任何一个瞬间 |
[55:01] | All right, good, but we should get going, ’cause we… | 很好 但是我们应该走了 因为我们 |
[55:05] | – why? – you taik too much, ace. | -为什么 -你话太多了 |
[55:12] | I don’t know why i did that, Mr. Daley. | 我不知道为什么这么做戴利先生 |
[55:14] | I just feel as if i’ve been asleep | 我只是觉得我睡了 |
[55:15] | for a long time and suddenly | 很久 突然 |
[55:17] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
[55:19] | I can explain that… | 我可以解释… |
[55:22] | But really, i could. i really… | 但是真的 我可以 我真的可以 |
[55:24] | Again, why? | 又来 为什么 |
[55:31] | Great, you’re back. | 很好 你们回来了 |
[55:37] | Okay. yeah. great. | 可以了 很好 |
[55:39] | Love theme from titanic. good, but not really appropriate. | 泰坦尼克的主题曲 很好听 但不合适 |
[55:46] | You don’t let yourself enjoy things much, do you, Mr. Daley? | 你不愿享受生活 对吗 戴利先生 |
[55:50] | Okay, you know what? it’s not really the song choice. | 知道吗 你们挑错歌了 |
[55:53] | And by the way, you’re a little pitchy. | 你有点不明事理 |
[55:55] | well, i thought you were amazing, and you look wonderfui. | 但我觉得你们太奇妙了 看上去很棒 |
[56:00] | could you just fiy away, please? | 你们能飞的远点吗 |
[56:03] | And so the adventure continues. | 冒险继续 |
[56:07] | What did i tell you? enough! | 我是怎么跟你们说的 有完没完 |
[56:18] | You know, i do sort of feel like a floating butterfly. | 我觉得我像只飞翔的蝴蝶 |
[56:23] | You are crazier than a road llzard. | 你比马路上的蜥蜴还疯狂 |
[56:26] | Mr. egypt, these two here heard | 法老阁下 他们俩听说 |
[56:28] | that we’re thinking of the world | 我们想征服世界 |
[56:30] | And they want in. i don’t know who they are, | 他们想加入 我也不知道他们是谁 |
[56:33] | But they’re on exhibit here, too, apparently. | 不过他们很显然也是这里的展品 |
[56:38] | I don’t even know what they are. | 我都不知道他们是什么 |
[56:40] | I’m sorry, but we’re all full up | 很抱歉 我们的核心任务都 |
[56:42] | in our axis business today. Sorry | 不缺人手了 真的很抱歉 |
[56:45] | Come on! but i’m bad! i’m bad! | 拜托 我很坏的 |
[56:48] | Hey, i could show you how bad i am ! | 我可以让你见识一下我有多坏 |
[56:52] | Fear me! | 怕了吧 |
[56:56] | I’m sorry. i’m just not buying it. | 不好意思 我不相信你 |
[56:58] | You don’t seem very bad. you just | 你看上去不是很坏 |
[57:00] | seem sort of vaguely for me | 你只是有点喜怒无常 |
[57:06] | What are you doing? what is that? what is this? | 你在干什么 那是什么手势 |
[57:09] | What does it mean? you’ve lost me. | 什么意思 我很迷茫 |
[57:11] | Is that you breathing? because i can’t hear myself think. | 是你在呼吸吗 我什么都听不到 |
[57:16] | Can i make one suggestion to you, my friend? just simpllfy. | 我能提个简单的建议吗 朋友 |
[57:19] | There’s just too much going on here. | 我们真的有很多事要做 |
[57:21] | You’re evil, you’re asthmatic, | 你很邪恶 你爱喘气 |
[57:23] | you’re a robot… and what is the cape for? | 你是个机器人 还有那个斗篷是干吗的 |
[57:26] | Are we going to the opera? i don’t think so. | 我们要去剧院吗 我不这么认为 |
[57:28] | Sorry! goodbye. | 抱歉 再见 |
[57:32] | He’s leaving with the tablet! | 他正带着那个碑文逃跑 |
[57:35] | Where? | 哪里 |
[57:38] | Give me that. | 给我望远镜 |
[57:40] | He’s not trying to figure out the… he’s trying to escape! | 他不是在解谜 他想逃跑 |
[57:44] | Go. go! all of you! klli him ! and bring me that tablet. | 行动 你们把他给我杀掉 把碑文带回来 |
[57:48] | Come on, people! let’s go! | 快去 行动起来 |
[57:50] | without that tablet, we are nothing. | 没有那块碑文 我们什么都不是 |
[57:52] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[57:56] | Thought you could get away, didn’t you, larry Daley? | 你觉得自己能逃走吗 拉里·戴利 |
[58:08] | Criminy, we’re jimmy-jacked. | 完了 我们是瓮中之鳖 |
[58:10] | jimmy-jacked? really? | 瓮中之鳖 真的吗 |
[58:11] | it’s the way i speak. | 那是我说话的方式 |
[58:12] | Yeah, i know, but that one sounds made up, even for you. | 我知道 但即使是你听起来也很怪 |
[58:14] | ”oh, no, our path has been blocked by | 我们的路被坏人 |
[58:16] | bad people.” what’s the funny dash! | 堵住了 那多无聊 |
[58:19] | The point is, we’re not getting | 问题是 我们现在 |
[58:20] | into the air space right now | 进不了航空馆了 |
[58:21] | you’re right. we are | 你说对了 我们是 |
[58:22] | – jimmy-jacked. – jimmy-jacked. | -瓮中之鳖 -瓮中之鳖 |
[58:24] | Come on. | 这边 |
[58:35] | They say a good man rules this union. | 他们说有个不错的人在领导这个国家 |
[58:38] | I promised jedediah i would bring help, | 我答应杰迪戴亚会带来救兵 |
[58:41] | And help i wll bring. | 而救兵就是 |
[58:47] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[59:03] | Misjudged the distance. | 距离判断错误 |
[59:08] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[59:16] | Jupiter, protect me. | 丘比特 保护我 |
[59:22] | Remain very still. | 保持不动 |
[59:26] | They can sense movement. | 他们能察觉任何动静 |
[59:31] | Apparently, they can also hear me talking to myseif. | 显然他们也能听到我自言自语 |
[59:36] | I’m not a nut. | 我不是个坚果 |
[59:39] | No! | 不要 |
[59:48] | We should be okay in here for a while. | 这里应该会安全一阵子 |
[59:55] | So, how long have you guarded antiquities? | 你当了多久的古董警卫 |
[59:57] | What? oh, no, i don’t actually work at the… | 什么 不 我其实不在这里工作 |
[1:00:00] | I just thought with the fancy getup and all… | 我看到你穿了这身制服 |
[1:00:02] | yea,no, i borrowed this. | 不 这是我借来的 |
[1:00:04] | I mean, i was a guard back in New | 我是说 我曾在纽约当过警卫 |
[1:00:07] | York, but that was a while ago. | 但那是很久以前了 |
[1:00:11] | So why did you leave? did you not enjoy it? | 你为什么离开 你不喜欢吗 |
[1:00:13] | No, i loved it. i just… | 不 我很喜欢 只是 |
[1:00:15] | Things sort of took off in a different direction, so… | 有些事是会转变的 所以… |
[1:00:18] | – so what do you do now? – well, i sort of… | -那你现在在做什么 -我现在… |
[1:00:22] | well, i sort of design products and sell them. | 我设计东西然后把它们卖掉 |
[1:00:25] | – you’re an inventor! – i am. | -你是个发明家 -是的 |
[1:00:27] | I am an inventor, yeah. i invent stuff. | 我是个发明家 对 我发明东西 |
[1:00:29] | Like the rocket ship? | 比如太空船 |
[1:00:31] | – no. – the sea plane. | -不是 -海上飞机 |
[1:00:33] | – the dirigible? – no, not aircraft. | -飞船 -不 不是飞行器 |
[1:00:36] | Sort of like more small-scale stuff, like… | 是些小东西 像是 |
[1:00:39] | well, the glow-in-the-dark fiashllght, that was mine. | 夜光手电筒 那是我的发明 |
[1:00:45] | So this new job, do you like it? | 也算是你的新工作 你喜欢吗 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah, i like it a lot. it’s exciting. it’s… | 是的 我很喜欢 它很让人兴奋 |
[1:00:52] | – what? – i’m just confused, is all. | -怎么 -我只是很疑惑 |
[1:00:55] | If you’re not excited by it, why do you do it? | 你不觉得兴奋 你为什么还要做 |
[1:00:57] | i am excited by it. i just said… | 我很兴奋啊 我刚刚说了 |
[1:00:59] | i know what you said, Mr.Daley. | 我知道你说了什么 戴利先生 |
[1:01:01] | But what i see in front of me is a man who’s lost his moxie. | 但我看到的却是一个失去胆量的男人 |
[1:01:06] | I have not lost my… | 我没有失去我的… |
[1:01:08] | I got my moxie. | 我有胆量 |
[1:01:10] | Do you know why i became a pilot? | 你知道为什么我成为一个飞行员吗 |
[1:01:14] | – i don’t, no. – for the fun of it. | -我不知道 -为了乐趣 |
[1:01:17] | Why else would anyone do anything? | 不然为什么去做 |
[1:01:23] | Great gatsby! | 了不起的盖茨比 |
[1:01:26] | Blast these pigeons and their incessant cooing! | 我讨厌这些鸽子还有他们不停地叫 |
[1:01:30] | – no! Mr. president! sir! – all right. | -不 总统先生 -好了 |
[1:01:32] | time to see the visitors | 是时候接见了 |
[1:01:33] | – please don’t get up! – …of this great union! i always say, | -请别起来 -这是个伟大的国家 |
[1:01:36] | leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today. | 今天的事要今天做完 |
[1:01:40] | Sir, if you go out there, | 阁下你不能出去 |
[1:01:41] | you’re gonna freak a lot of people out! | 你会吓坏外面的很多人 |
[1:01:42] | Freak? i assure you, sir, i am no freak. | 怪物 我告诉你先生 我不是 |
[1:01:46] | – no, i didn’t mean you’re a freak… – come here, little one. | -不 我不是说你是个怪物 -到这来 小朋友 |
[1:01:51] | In fact, if anyone is freakish, i’m afraid it’s you, sir. | 事实上 你才是让我害怕的怪物 先生 |
[1:01:55] | The truth is, you are very small. | 说实话 你真小 |
[1:01:58] | And i mean even for a reguiar-sized human. | 我是说即使是和一个正常大小的人类比较 |
[1:02:01] | What? why would you even say that? | 什么 你说这个干什么 |
[1:02:04] | I must be honest. | 我必须诚实 |
[1:02:06] | Right. okay, honest abe. of course. i’m sorry. great. | 对啊 诚实 抱歉 很好 |
[1:02:09] | Come, now, Mr. president, put the little man down | 总统先生 把那个小人放下来 |
[1:02:12] | And let’s sit our fanny back in that throne of yours. | 然后做回你的宝座上去 |
[1:02:14] | You have a can-do attitude, and i shall do as you ask. | 你有一个积极的态度 我会照做的 |
[1:02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:20] | – there you go. – thank you. | -去吧 -谢谢 |
[1:02:22] | It’s that very can-do spirit that has | 就是这个积极的精神 |
[1:02:24] | defined this remarkable nation for us | 才让我们建立了如此伟大的国家 |
[1:02:26] | – interesting story. – they’re coming. | -有趣的故事 -他们来了 |
[1:02:28] | One night in gettysburg… | 在格底斯堡的一夜[独立战争主战场] |
[1:02:29] | Mr. president, we’re gonna need you to hold still now. | 总统先生 我们需要你别动那个 |
[1:02:31] | – what? – abraham, freeze! | -什么 -亚伯拉罕 别动 |
[1:02:33] | Freeze? i… | 别动 我… |
[1:02:42] | – thank you. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:02:44] | – come on, let’s get to air and space. -if i may, | -走吧 要去航空馆了 -我想说 |
[1:02:47] | you two make an adorable couple. | 你们真是让人羡慕的一对 |
[1:02:48] | – oh, no, we’re not… | -不 我们不是… |
[1:02:50] | No, we’re not a… i mean, we’re not a… | 我们不是 我是说 不是 |
[1:02:52] | ”we’re not a… i mean, we’re not a…” | 我们不是 我是说 我们不是 |
[1:02:55] | I never lie! | 我从不撒谎 |
[1:02:57] | The truth is, you two are adorabie together. | 事实上 你们很适合在一起 |
[1:03:01] | Thank you. good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[1:03:02] | Farewell, lovely lady and small, little man. | 再会 可爱的女士和小小的男人 |
[1:03:09] | Now let’s see if we can find these einsteins of yours. | 现在让我们找找看你说的爱因斯坦 |
[1:03:29] | One giant leap for a mannequin… | 人类模型伟大的一步 |
[1:03:32] | D.c., this is air space. we are | 这里是航空馆 |
[1:03:35] | back online and full occupation. | 我们重新开始工作 |
[1:03:43] | The tuskegee airmen | 塔斯克基飞行员 |
[1:03:44] | Are on the march once again. | 再次准备起飞[二战时的黑人飞行队] |
[1:03:47] | Can you stop narrating everything | 你能不能停止叙述 |
[1:03:49] | we’re doing? just living in the moment | 我们做的每件事 享受这个时刻就好 |
[1:03:51] | The tuskegee airmen are living in the moment! | 塔斯克基飞行员正在享受这个瞬间 |
[1:03:54] | – miss earhart? – yes. | -爱哈特女士 -你好 |
[1:03:56] | – i wanna say thank you. -what for, captain? | -我想感谢你 -谢什么机长 |
[1:03:58] | A lot of people didn’t think we could fiy, either. | 很多人不敢想我们可以飞 |
[1:04:01] | Thanks for clearing the runway, ma’am. | 谢谢你开创了航路 |
[1:04:06] | – race you to paris? – you’re on! | -比赛去巴黎 -来吧 |
[1:04:09] | No! not now! we gotta… | 不不 我们要 |
[1:04:10] | it’s just a quick jaunt over the pond. | 那只不过是个很快的飞行 |
[1:04:12] | Come on, we gotta go. we don’t have time. come on! | 走吧 我们没时间了 走啊 |
[1:04:15] | Sorry, it’s in the blood. | 抱歉 我热血沸腾 |
[1:04:19] | There she is, Mr. Daley. | 就是它 戴利先生 |
[1:04:20] | Old bessie, the old family bus. | 我的老爷车 |
[1:04:22] | that gai took me acgreen for llft-off | 我驾驶它飞越大西洋 |
[1:04:24] | Okay. i think the einsteins are over here, though. | 我觉得爱因斯坦应该在那边 |
[1:04:26] | This is mission control. flight check complete. | 这是控制机关 飞行检查完毕 |
[1:04:29] | – where’d you go? where’d they go? – you are clear for launch. | -你去哪了 -发射准备 |
[1:04:31] | Contact! | 点火 |
[1:04:33] | D.c., this is mission control. | 华盛顿 这里是任务控制台 |
[1:04:36] | – no, no! no! – all systems go and green for llft-off. | -不不 -系统运行正常 准备起飞 |
[1:04:39] | Roger that. we are green for llft-off. | 收到 准备起飞 |
[1:04:41] | No, we’re definiteiy not green for any kind of llft-off! | 不 现在绝对不是起飞的时候 |
[1:04:44] | i want a ”go, no-go” for launch. | 我想知道发射还是不发射 |
[1:04:46] | i say no-go. | 绝对不行 |
[1:04:48] | Go! | 起飞 |
[1:04:50] | Go! | 起飞 |
[1:04:52] | – go! – no! no go! | -起飞 -不行 |
[1:04:54] | Torquing angles incoming. | 最大角度转向 |
[1:04:56] | Tone it down with the torque. torque it down. | 降低高度 |
[1:04:58] | De-torque. de-torque. | 减少转弯角度 |
[1:05:02] | Commence ignition sequence. | 开始点火 |
[1:05:04] | – roger that, flight. – we have launch commit. | -收到 -准许发射 |
[1:05:06] | – no. no, no, no! – ten, | -千万别发射 -10 |
[1:05:09] | 9 8 7 Nine, eight, seven… | |
[1:05:11] | – hey, that’s mine. – no, we do not have commit. | -那是我的 -不 我们没有发射许可 |
[1:05:13] | Repeat. we are decommissioning the committal of the launch | 重复 我们没有被授权发射 |
[1:05:16] | And it is now a negatory launch phase. | 现在取消所有发射计划 |
[1:05:19] | we are in a no-flight,no-go-face, | 我们今天没有航班 没有着陆 |
[1:05:22] | that is a day of none flight. | 总之今天没有任何飞行 |
[1:05:27] | – fine! – and we’re gonna say good night. | -好吧 -要说晚安了各位 |
[1:05:29] | Thank you. good work. over now. | 谢谢 你们做的很好 现在结束了 |
[1:05:33] | – sorry. – damn, that was disappointing. | -抱歉 -真让人失望 |
[1:05:35] | Come on. i’ll buy you a cup of coffee. | 我会买一杯咖啡 |
[1:05:37] | Hey, little space monkey. | 你好太空猴子 |
[1:05:42] | You’re able. okay, good. how you doing? | 你是爱宝 你好吗 |
[1:05:46] | Yes, good. at ease. all right. | 很好 放松 |
[1:05:49] | You’re a polite little fella, aren’t you? | 你是个很有礼貌的家伙 |
[1:05:52] | Hey, you happen to know where those | 你知道那些 |
[1:05:53] | little einstein bobble head guys are? | 会摇头的小爱因斯坦在哪吗 |
[1:05:56] | Mr. Daley! i found your einsteins. | 戴利先生 我找到爱因斯坦了 |
[1:05:59] | Great. hey… | 太棒了 |
[1:06:01] | Gentiemen, we’re trying to crack the | 先生们 我们正在设法破解 |
[1:06:03] | combination of this tablet | 这块碑文上的密码 |
[1:06:04] | And the writing here says we’ll find it | 它说我们会找到答案如果我们 |
[1:06:07] | If we figure out the secret at the heart of pharaoh’s tomb. | 破解法老坟墓之谜 |
[1:06:13] | That’s an easy one. the answer’s in the question. | 那很简单 答案就在问题中 |
[1:06:16] | – what does that mean? – ”figure out”. | -什么意思 -解开 |
[1:06:18] | It’s a figure! i.e., a number. | 是个数字 |
[1:06:20] | And the pharaoh’s tomb, i.e. the pyramids. | 还有法老坟墓 就是金字塔 |
[1:06:23] | Don’t you get it, kid? you’re looking for the secret number | 懂了吗孩子 你要找的密码 |
[1:06:26] | At the heart of the pyramids. | 就在金字塔的中心 |
[1:06:28] | well, whistie me dixie, the answer’s pi! | 那这个答案就是圆周率 |
[1:06:31] | – pi? – 3.14159265, to be exact. | -圆周率 -准确地说是3.14159265 |
[1:06:35] | Yes! 3.1495265. | 对 就是3.1495265 |
[1:06:38] | No, no, no, 3.14159265. | 不 是 3.14159265 |
[1:06:41] | Yeah, okay, 3.14… | 很好 3.14… |
[1:06:44] | I’m sorry, i can’t tell. is it yes or no? cause you just… | 我看不出来你在说对还是错 你可否 |
[1:06:46] | I know it’s hard, could you just… | 我知道很难 你只要… |
[1:06:48] | Don’t touch the hair. | 别朋友我的头发 |
[1:06:50] | sorry, i can’t tell if it’s up or… | 抱歉 我看不出是上下还是… |
[1:06:52] | i’m a bobble head | 我是摇头公仔 |
[1:06:53] | And that’s the way we like it. all together, now! | 这就是我们喜欢的方式 大家一起来 |
[1:06:56] | That’s the way we like it | 这是我们喜欢的方式 |
[1:07:01] | You know, we can’t all be einsteins, so… | 你们不能都是爱因斯坦 所以… |
[1:07:03] | – i can! – we are! | -我是 -我们都是 |
[1:07:04] | – he is! – me, too! | -他是 -我也是 |
[1:07:06] | – okay, all right. – okay, here it is. | -好吧 -说吧 |
[1:07:07] | – can you siow it down a little bit? – okay. | -你能不能说慢点 -好的 |
[1:07:10] | 3.14159265 3.14159265. | |
[1:07:13] | – okay. 3.14… – i’ve got it. | -很好 3.14 -我记住了 |
[1:07:16] | – thank you, Mr. einsteins. – thank you. | -非常感谢 爱因斯坦先生 -谢谢 |
[1:07:20] | All right. now, like the brilliant | 好吧 我这个聪明 |
[1:07:23] | and famous general that i am. | 又著名的将军站在这儿 |
[1:07:25] | I thought long and hard about what you said, | 根据你刚刚说的 |
[1:07:27] | And i’ve come up with a brand-new and improved battle plan! | 我想出了一个新的改进后的进攻计划 |
[1:07:36] | I will loudly announce that we are not | 我要大声宣布 我们不是 |
[1:07:40] | Going to attack, and then… | 去进攻 然后 |
[1:07:44] | Wait for it. | 等一等 |
[1:07:46] | ”what’s the amazing custer about to say | 神奇的卡斯特还会说什么 |
[1:07:49] | now? i hope he’s mmoxie in you yet. | 然后 |
[1:07:52] | We attack! | 我们进攻 |
[1:07:57] | Didn’t expect your friend to run off like that, did you? | 你也不希望你的朋友跑得这么快吧 |
[1:08:01] | He’s coming back, ka-ka-ro. | 他会回来的 |
[1:08:03] | Sure as moon shines on a mongoose, he’ll be here. | 当月光照进来 他就会回来了 |
[1:08:07] | I would save my breath if i were you. | 如果我是你 我就会省口气 |
[1:08:10] | You don’t have many left. | 你没有多少时间了 |
[1:08:15] | We’ve got about 10 minutes to get over there to jed. | 我们还有十分钟去救杰迪 |
[1:08:18] | I think we make a good team, perhaps more than a team. | 我觉得我们合作得很好 不只是个团队 |
[1:08:21] | Wait. okay, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:08:23] | What’s the matter? you didn’t like kissing me? | 怎么了 你不喜欢吻我吗 |
[1:08:25] | No, i did. it was great. i mean, | 不 我喜欢 感觉很棒 |
[1:08:27] | the slapping hurt a little bit. | 我是说耳光有点疼 |
[1:08:29] | so you don’t like me, then. | 那就是你不喜欢我 |
[1:08:31] | of course i like you incredible | 我当然喜欢你 你很棒 |
[1:08:33] | I think you’re an amazing person. you’re… | 你是个很神奇的人 你很… |
[1:08:36] | It’s just there are certain issues | 但有些问题 |
[1:08:38] | that would prevent us form… | 阻止我们 |
[1:08:40] | – i just… you’re not… – i’m not what, | -我只是 你不是 -我不是什么 |
[1:08:43] | Mr. Daley? | 戴利先生 |
[1:08:47] | Okay. you’re made of… | 你是个… |
[1:08:51] | Made of… | 是一个… |
[1:09:02] | Wonderful things. you’re made of good, wonderfui things. | 美妙的事物 你很好 |
[1:09:12] | Come on. | 快上来 |
[1:09:17] | Gentiemen, could you buy us some time please? | 先生们 请帮我们争取点时间 |
[1:09:26] | It’ll have to do. | 我们必须这么做 |
[1:09:29] | No! that’s the first plane ever made! | 不 那是世界上第一架飞机 |
[1:09:32] | It’s made out of balsa wood and paper. | 它是由轻质木头和纸做的 |
[1:09:35] | It’s made out of spruce and canvas and | 它是由云杉木和帆布还有 |
[1:09:36] | good old-fashioned | 很好的古代工艺制成的 |
[1:09:39] | Are you coming, or what? | 你不来吗 |
[1:09:45] | – out of our way! – i don’t think so. | -把路让开 -我可不想 |
[1:09:50] | They’re getting away! | 他们要跑了 |
[1:09:56] | Hang on, Mr. Daley. things are about to get interesting. | 加油戴利先生 事情越来越有趣了 |
[1:10:07] | A lady pllot! preposterous! | 一个女飞行员 太荒谬了 |
[1:10:09] | – think again, boys! – oh, she’s good. | -非常感谢男孩们 -她很棒 |
[1:10:30] | What? what? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:10:32] | One of the wires is jammed. i’m going to have to loosen it. | 一条绳子缠住了 我要去解开它 |
[1:10:34] | – here, take the stick! – no! i’m not gonna… no! | -拿着控制杆 -不 我不要… |
[1:10:37] | I know you’ve got moxie in you yet. | 我知道你现在很有胆量 |
[1:10:38] | Moxie doesn’t fiy planes! people who | 胆量不能用来开飞机 |
[1:10:40] | have pllots’ liceost had him fly planes,ok? | 有飞行执照的人有胆量才能开飞机 |
[1:10:42] | – okay. – she’s all yours. | -很好 -她是你的了 |
[1:10:46] | I don’t want it! i don’t want the stick! | 我不想 我不想要控制杆 |
[1:10:52] | Don’t look down, Mr. Daley, but you’re fiying an airplane! | 别往下看 戴利先生 你在开飞机 |
[1:11:06] | Able! the doors! | Able 开门 |
[1:11:24] | – got it! – pull! | -弄好了 -抓紧 |
[1:11:30] | Pull up! | 拉起来 |
[1:11:37] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[1:11:38] | Godspeed, amella earhart! | 太棒了 艾米丽亚·爱哈特 |
[1:11:40] | Godspeed. | 太棒了 |
[1:12:20] | Look a little nervous there, ramen noodle. | 你看上去有点紧张 顶好泡面 |
[1:12:23] | ’cause for me, this is like a spa treatment. | 因为对于我来说 这就象个温泉浴 |
[1:12:25] | Sand baths are really rejuvenating for the skin. exfoliates. | 磨砂浴可以去除角质 使肌肤充满活力 |
[1:12:30] | Giving up yet? | 放弃了 |
[1:12:32] | Not quite yet, no. | 还没有 |
[1:12:34] | In fact, iet’s see if we can’t make time fly. | 事实上 看看我们能不能使时光流逝 |
[1:12:44] | What is that funny sound? | 这可笑的声音是什么 |
[1:13:08] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:13:11] | Right there, please, Mr. daley. | 请站住 戴利先生 |
[1:13:13] | Well. well, well, well! | 好好好 |
[1:13:16] | You certainiy know how to make an entrance, Mr. daley. | 你清楚应该怎样进来 戴利先生 |
[1:13:18] | Time to recruit some backup. | 是时候招募一些后备人员了 |
[1:13:19] | I hope for your iittie friend’s sake, here, | 看在你朋友的份上 |
[1:13:22] | That you aiso figured out the combination. | 你也知道密码了 |
[1:13:24] | – give me jed. – oh, no, no, no. | -把杰迪交出来 -不 |
[1:13:26] | First, give me the combination and hand over that tabiet. | 给我密码 交出碑文 |
[1:13:29] | I’ii give you the tabiet and the combination | 我会给你的 |
[1:13:30] | When you reiease my friends and give him back to me. | 放了我的朋友 并把他还给我 |
[1:13:32] | I shaii reiease what i want to reiease | 我想放的时候自然会放的 |
[1:13:34] | the moment i want to release him | 在我想放人的时候 |
[1:13:36] | Great. and i’ii reiease what i want to reiease | 很好 我想给的时候自然会给的 |
[1:13:38] | At the exact moment that i want to reiease it, okay? | 在我想给的时候 |
[1:13:40] | Tell me the combination and give me that tablet right now | 告诉我密码 交出那块碑文 |
[1:13:42] | Or I shall kill all of your friends, | 否则我就杀了你的朋友 |
[1:13:45] | Starting with the iittie shaggy-headed iittie cowman here. | 就从这个头发像鸟窝的牛仔开始 |
[1:13:47] | I ain’t shaggy-headed! gigantor, iet me take this guy! | 我头发不是鸟窝 让我对付他 |
[1:13:51] | Don’t worry, i got this handied. | 别着急 我有碑文在手 |
[1:13:52] | you don’t want to give me my friends | 你不放了我的朋友 |
[1:13:54] | Then you’re not gonna get your combination or your tabiet. | 你也别指望拿到密码或碑文 |
[1:13:56] | – all right, i’ll tell you what. – good. | -好 告诉你 -很好 |
[1:13:57] | They didn’t caii me kahmunrah the trustworthy for nothing. | 他们不称我为不可信的法老王 |
[1:14:00] | Here you go. they didn’t caii me kahmunrah the trustworthy! | 听好 他们不称我为不可信的法老王 |
[1:14:03] | They caiied me kahmunrah the bioodthirsty, | 他们称我为喋血法老王 |
[1:14:05] | Who kills whoever doesn’t give | 顺我者昌 |
[1:14:07] | kahmunrah exactly what he wants | 逆我者亡 |
[1:14:08] | In the moment that he wants it, which is right now, | 我现在就要得到 就是现在 |
[1:14:11] | When i had also better get the combination and the tablet! | 我要拿到密码和碑文 |
[1:14:15] | – that’s what they called you? – It was shorter in egyptian. | -他们那样叫你 -埃及语更简洁 |
[1:14:18] | Great, i’ii give you the combination | 好 给我这个 |
[1:14:19] | after you give me that | 就给你密码 |
[1:14:20] | How dare you? if you touch that again, | 岂有此理 如果你再碰 |
[1:14:21] | I shall kill you right now. | 我就宰了你 |
[1:14:23] | – okay. – do not touch this. | -好吧 -别碰这个 |
[1:14:24] | – this is a no-touching zone! – good. well, then… | -这是禁区 -好吧 那么… |
[1:14:27] | Oh, my god! i can’t beiieve you | 天啊 我不相信你 |
[1:14:29] | reached across the line | 过界 |
[1:14:31] | I can’t even beiieve it! oh, | 我甚至不相信 |
[1:14:33] | god, i want to kill you right now | 天啊 我现在就想宰了你 |
[1:14:35] | If you didn’t know this combination, | 假如你不知道这个密码 |
[1:14:37] | you’d be so dead now | 你现在就已经是个死人了 |
[1:14:39] | – it would be unbelievabie. – great, | -难以置信 -很好 |
[1:14:40] | but i do know the combination | 但我知道密码 |
[1:14:42] | Don’t cross this line with your hand! | 你的手不要过界 |
[1:14:46] | How dare you! if you speak again, i’m going to kill you. | 岂有此理 再说就宰了你 |
[1:14:52] | Do you understand this? | 你明白吗 |
[1:14:54] | Don’t say it! oh, god, i see you getting ready. | 废话少说 天啊 你准备好了 |
[1:14:57] | -oh, my god, don‘t say anything | 天 闭嘴 |
[1:14:58] | I shall murder you if you talk again. | 再说一句就剁了你 |
[1:15:00] | Now give me that tablet and tell me the combination. | 给我碑文 告诉我密码 |
[1:15:05] | Okay. after you give me jed and release my friends. | 好 等你放了杰迪和我的朋友 |
[1:15:09] | – you did all three! – what? | -三条规矩你都犯了 -什么 |
[1:15:10] | You spoke and you reached your hand across! | 你说话了 你的手也过界了 |
[1:15:12] | Look. i can talk to you about this aii night, okay? | 跟你聊这个 我可以说上一整晚 |
[1:15:14] | -how about this? | -这样好吗 |
[1:15:16] | How about i don’t kiii you right now, | 我现在不杀你怎样 |
[1:15:17] | iike i reaiiy really want to | 我很想宰了你 |
[1:15:18] | And i give you preciseiy five seconds | 给你五秒钟 |
[1:15:20] | To give me that tabiet and teii me the combination? | 给我碑文告诉我密码 |
[1:15:23] | We aiready got the combination. it’s pi. | 我们已经拿到了密码 π圆周率 |
[1:15:27] | – 3.14159265. – no! | -3.14159265 -不 |
[1:15:32] | – hey. – sorry. | -嘿 -抱歉 |
[1:15:34] | So crazy hair here, he sang. oh, did he sing! like a canary. | 疯狂头发 他唱歌了 就像个金丝雀 |
[1:15:41] | I’m sorry, larry. | 抱歉 拉里 |
[1:15:43] | i am not fighting you! remember what happened iast time? | 我没揍你 还记得上次的事吗 |
[1:15:45] | – that’s enough. – stupid man. | -够了 -笨蛋 |
[1:15:50] | – you okay? – yeah, thanks. | -你没事吧? -没事 谢谢 |
[1:15:53] | Must be a reai bummer for you, larry, | 你肯定很不愉快 拉里 |
[1:15:56] | Knowing that aii of your valiant and efforts | 付出全部的勇气和努力 |
[1:15:58] | but in the end for none | 到头来却一无所得 |
[1:16:01] | What a terribie disappointment you must be to yourseif. | 肯定无比失望 |
[1:16:15] | Do you hear that humming sound? | 听到嗡嗡声吗 |
[1:16:18] | Do you know what that sound is? | 知道是什么声音吗 |
[1:16:23] | It’s rhetoricai. | 修辞学 |
[1:16:25] | That is the sound of the end. | 结束之声 |
[1:16:36] | I’m sorry, jed. | 很抱歉 杰迪 |
[1:16:39] | You did your best, gigantor. | 你尽力了 大个子 |
[1:16:41] | Dadgum it, we almost had him, too. | 靠 我差点抓住他了 |
[1:16:43] | No, i mean, i’m sorry i wasn’t around | 很抱歉前几年 |
[1:16:45] | the iast coupie years from meseum | 我不在博物馆 |
[1:16:47] | -maybe none of this wouid have happened. | -也许这一切都不会发生 |
[1:16:49] | -you don’t get it, | -你不明白 |
[1:16:51] | I didn’t call you ’cause we needed your help. | 我们并不是因为需要帮助才给你打电话的 |
[1:16:54] | Sure, we were in a littie pickle, | 当然 我们有小麻烦 |
[1:16:56] | But it wouldn’t have been the first time | 但这不是第一次 |
[1:16:57] | I had to wrestie my way out of a root sack. | 我必须努力打拼我的天地 |
[1:17:00] | No, partner. i called you ’cause you needed us. | 不 伙计 我打电话是因为你需要我们 |
[1:17:04] | That fancy suit you’ve been parading | 你过去几年 |
[1:17:06] | around in these past couple years | 穿的那件可笑的衣服 |
[1:17:08] | That there’s a hanging suit. | 西装笔挺的 |
[1:17:10] | All gussied up, but dead inside. | 虽然很有派头 但没有灵魂 |
[1:17:14] | That ain’t you. | 那不是你 |
[1:17:16] | – and I’ll tell you another thing. – yeah. | -告诉你另一件事 -恩 |
[1:17:18] | This night ain’t over yet. | 今晚还没有结束 |
[1:17:21] | This little midnight cowboy’s got some fight ieft in him. | 这个小牛仔想打架 |
[1:17:24] | Something teiis me you do, too. ho, now! | 第六感告诉我你也是 |
[1:17:56] | Weicome to the new, extended reign of kahmunrah, | 欢迎来到法老王的新天地 |
[1:18:01] | Fifth king of egypt | 埃及第五任法老 |
[1:18:03] | And now the world! | 这个世界 |
[1:18:06] | Horus, ra, my warriors, come forth! | 赫拉斯 我的勇士们 上前 |
[1:18:10] | Send larry daiey and his friends to their doom ! | 送拉里·戴利和他的朋友归西 |
[1:18:40] | Halt! | 等等 |
[1:18:43] | The mighty octavius has returned! | 伟大的屋大维回来了 |
[1:18:46] | I ride on the back of nature’s | 我骑在自然界 |
[1:18:48] | most fearsome creature | 最可怕的生物上 |
[1:18:52] | i ride The squirrel! | 我骑着松鼠 |
[1:18:58] | Forward now, my mighty steed! | 冲啊 我强壮的战马 |
[1:19:04] | Whoa, giri! easy. | 哇 放松点 |
[1:19:07] | Do you wish to surrender honorabiy? | 你想光荣的投降 |
[1:19:09] | Or must this end with the spiiiing of your biood? | 或是血溅当场 |
[1:19:15] | This? this is your big rescue? | 这就是你伟大的营救计划 |
[1:19:18] | Oh, no. this is! | 不 这才是 |
[1:19:33] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[1:19:36] | The name is abraham lincoin. | 他叫亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[1:19:38] | – and you, sir, are in a heap of troubie! – attack it! | -先生 你麻烦大了 -攻击 |
[1:19:49] | Disgusting haif-pigeons! | 恶心的半鸽子鸟人 |
[1:20:01] | No, no, no! Hello? | 不 不 不 有人吗 |
[1:20:04] | Adios, bird brains! | 永别了 笨蛋 |
[1:20:06] | Wait, wait, wait. no, no! | 等等 别走 别走 |
[1:20:08] | Goodbye, strange birdmen. | 再见 鸟人 |
[1:20:10] | Do not return to the underworid! | 别回到冥界 |
[1:20:12] | Yes, yes, do go back into the underworid! | 就是这样 快滚回冥界去吧 |
[1:20:14] | Thank you for coming! good night! | 感谢你们的出现 晚安 |
[1:20:16] | No, no! | 不 |
[1:20:25] | Oh, this is awkward. | 这太糟了 |
[1:20:29] | It appears my work here is done. | 好像我任务完成了 |
[1:20:32] | Just remember, son, a house divided against itseif can’t stand | 记住孩子 分裂之家不会久存 |
[1:20:40] | Farewell. | 永别了 |
[1:20:42] | -what now? -you know, i’m not quite sure. | -现在该怎么办 -我不是很明白 |
[1:20:47] | I suppose we shouid probabiy start by watching him die. | 我觉得我应该看着他死去 |
[1:20:52] | Make him dead! | 弄死他 |
[1:20:59] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[1:21:03] | We are not going to attack right | 我们不准备攻击 |
[1:21:06] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:21:18] | Get them ! | 抓住他们 |
[1:21:39] | Fear not, Larry! i wiii heip jedediah! | 别害怕拉里 我会帮助杰迪戴亚的 |
[1:21:42] | You come at them from behind! | 你从后面攻击他们 |
[1:21:46] | – hey, what’s going on? -i’m hiding. | -怎么回事 -我正在隐蔽 |
[1:21:48] | Hiding? what are you doing? come on, we need you. | 隐蔽 你在干什么 我们需要你 |
[1:21:51] | – i’m a failure. – no, you’re not. | -我是个败将 -不 你不是 |
[1:21:55] | Did you foolishly lead 208 americans to their deaths | 在小比格霍恩战役 |
[1:21:58] | At the battie of littie bighorn? | 你有没有蠢到率领208位美国人去送死 |
[1:22:00] | – no. – no? not good. not good at all. | -不 -不 一点也不好 |
[1:22:05] | -that’s not good. -sure, i talk a good game, | -不好 -当然 我说个好的战役 |
[1:22:07] | But the truth of the matter is, i don’t deserve these stars. | 但事实是 我配不上这些勋章 |
[1:22:12] | I will aiways be famous for my biggest failure. | 惨烈的失败让我臭名昭著 |
[1:22:20] | The past is the past, okay? | 过去的已经过去 |
[1:22:22] | Right now, this moment, this night, | 现在 此刻 今晚 |
[1:22:27] | This is what you’re gonna be remembered for. | 是你扬名的之际 |
[1:22:30] | This is your iast stand. | 这是你最后一战 |
[1:22:50] | – they need a leader. – yeah, they need a ieader. | -他们需要一名领袖 -没错 |
[1:22:54] | Yeah? you want to be their ieader, huh? | 你想成为他们的领袖 对吧 |
[1:22:57] | – yeah, i do. – let’s do this! | -是的 我愿意 -让我们大干一场 |
[1:23:00] | – all right? – yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[1:23:01] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[1:23:05] | Not good! | 不太妙 |
[1:23:06] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[1:23:08] | Hey, abie! | 艾比 |
[1:23:09] | I want to help! | 我想帮忙 |
[1:23:10] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[1:23:12] | Who are you? this is my museum! | 你是谁 这是我的博物馆 |
[1:23:14] | Well. he’s my human. back off! | 他是我的人 退后 |
[1:23:19] | Guys! hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[1:23:20] | This is not the time to get into this, aii right? | 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[1:23:24] | Dexter, you know better. | 德克斯特 你再清楚不过 |
[1:23:27] | Aii right? that’s what happens when you do that! | 好吧 你再这样 这就是你的下场 |
[1:23:29] | You get that. | 明白吗 |
[1:23:38] | Stop! just stop! stop! | 停 停 停 |
[1:23:41] | Now, iisten. you’re both proud capuchin! | 听着 你们都是骄傲的卷尾猴 |
[1:23:45] | You need to concentrate on slapping the enemy! | 你们必须集中一致抗敌 |
[1:23:50] | Keep it together, all right? | 团结一致 好吗 |
[1:23:52] | Come on, iet’s go! let’s do it! | 出发 去大干一场 |
[1:23:56] | – jedediah! they need us! – i ain’t gonna make it! | -杰迪戴亚他们需要我们 -我不去 |
[1:23:59] | Afraid this cowboy’s been to his last hoedown. | 害怕这是牛仔的最后一舞 |
[1:24:02] | Octavius, remember me as i was, wild, and free, and… | 屋大维 请记住我是桀骜不羁的… |
[1:24:09] | – no need for final words. – i’m not finished yet. | -不需要下遗言 -我还没说完呢 |
[1:24:13] | I want to get to the story of our reiationship, | 我希望我们的关系 |
[1:24:15] | The evoiution from enemy to friends. | 由敌人变为朋友 |
[1:24:17] | – no! – it’ll make you cry! | -不 -这会让你哭的 |
[1:24:20] | No! because you are going to iive! | 不 因为你会活下去的 |
[1:24:34] | -let’s go to work. – have a sword. | -开始吧 -拿着剑 |
[1:24:37] | Sword! | 剑 |
[1:24:56] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[1:25:17] | That smarts. | 聪明 |
[1:25:22] | You smack, you kick! you smack, you kick! | 你扇 你踢 你扇 你踢 |
[1:25:32] | How you doing, fellas? | 你们好吗 伙计 |
[1:26:04] | – are you all right? – never better. | -没事吧 -再好不过了 |
[1:26:06] | Listen, when i give you the signai, | 听着 当我给你信号 |
[1:26:07] | i want you to u can have it. | 我希望你可以拿着它 |
[1:26:09] | – i take it you have a plan. – i’m gonna divide the house. | -你有计划 -我要把屋子一分为二 |
[1:26:16] | The tabiet! now! | 碑文 现在 |
[1:26:19] | Okay, sure, you can have it. | 当然 你可以拥有 |
[1:26:21] | Just teii me who the boss is and i’ii give it to you. | 只要告诉我谁是老大 就给你 |
[1:26:23] | Or shouid i give it to kahmunrah? he’s your master, right? | 或者我应该给法老王 他是你的主人 对吗 |
[1:26:25] | He is not our master! | 他不是我的主人 |
[1:26:27] | really? ’cause he acts like he is. | 真的吗 他举止表现的就是 |
[1:26:29] | But fine, just tell me who the boss is and you can have it. | 算了 告诉我谁是老大 就给你 |
[1:26:31] | Hey! that’d be me. | 我就是 |
[1:26:35] | This man is a peasant! i am the | 这男的就是一农民 我是 |
[1:26:37] | – only one here who is nobleman. – yes, well, | -这里唯一的贵族 -是的 |
[1:26:38] | Reaiiy ’cause he’s got more medals and a bigger hat, but… | 真的 他有更多的勋章和更大的帽子 |
[1:26:41] | – Thank you. – You might got a lot of medals, | -谢谢 -你可以得很多勋章 |
[1:26:43] | But you put one of your little | 你要是再敢用你的小手 |
[1:26:45] | child hands on that tablet again? | 碰一下你块碑文 |
[1:26:46] | It’ll be the last thing the tiny | 它将是你的小手套 |
[1:26:48] | Littie mitts of you ever touch | 碰到的最后一样东西 |
[1:26:49] | Why would you touch little nippy? | 你为什么要碰那小东西 |
[1:26:53] | I can handle this, okay? | 我可以搞定 |
[1:26:54] | You can handie nothing! you can barely speak, you fool! | 你什么也搞不定 你连话都说不清 傻瓜 |
[1:26:58] | You know what? no problem. | 小菜一碟 |
[1:26:59] | i’ll give it to you you see that | 我会把它交给你 |
[1:27:05] | Oh, you’re a spunky little fella ! | 你这个劲头十足的小矮子 |
[1:27:11] | Very ciever, mr. daiey, getting | 很聪明 戴利先生 |
[1:27:14] | them to fight amo divided can’t.. | 让他们窝里斗 |
[1:27:17] | Yeah. i can’t reaiiy take credit. | 是的 我可不能保证 |
[1:27:19] | – it was abraham i. – yes, well, | -是亚伯拉罕 -没错 |
[1:27:21] | You know, a house divided can’t… | 分裂之家不可久存 |
[1:27:24] | – doesn’t do well. – yes, well, | -不会久存 -是的 |
[1:27:26] | You should have saved yourself when you had the chance, | 还是先为你自己想想吧 |
[1:27:31] | Because now i shall have the tremendous pieasure | 因为亲手杀了你 |
[1:27:34] | Of killing you myseif! | 是件极大乐事 |
[1:28:26] | What are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:28:30] | I’m the night guard. | 我是夜间警卫 |
[1:28:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:44] | Victory is ours! | 胜利属于我们 |
[1:28:47] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[1:28:54] | That’s what i’m talking about! | 我说的正是这样 |
[1:28:56] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[1:29:03] | I’d say somebody found his moxie. | 我觉得有人找回了自己的胆量 |
[1:29:07] | The battle of the smithsonian. | 史密森尼之战 |
[1:29:11] | Perhaps the greatest battie the worid wiii never know. | 也许是不为世人所知 最伟大的战役 |
[1:29:17] | We’ll know. | 我们知道 |
[1:29:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:29:25] | Oh, man, i got an hour tiii sunrise. | 天 还有一个小时天就亮了 |
[1:29:26] | i got to get Jed’s back | 我得让送杰迪回去 |
[1:29:28] | In case you forgot, gigantor, | 巨人 为防止你忘记 |
[1:29:30] | they don’t want us there anymore | 他们不再要我们了 |
[1:29:32] | Weii, i do. | 但我要 |
[1:29:37] | Hey, think you could hook us up with a ride? | 可以载我们一程吗 |
[1:29:41] | My pieasure, of course. | 当然 荣幸之至 |
[1:29:44] | Hang on a second. one iast thing i got to take care of. | 等一下 还有一件事要办 |
[1:29:48] | Come on, boy! come on, come on! | 来啊 |
[1:29:52] | Get in there! | 来这里 |
[1:29:56] | Feeis good, right? | 感觉不错 |
[1:30:00] | You’re welcome! just get back inside by sunrise, okay? | 不客气 天亮后就回水里去 |
[1:30:18] | These are promising days, indeed. | 充满希望的时刻 |
[1:30:44] | All right. hey, come on, guys. | 好吧 快点 伙计们 |
[1:30:46] | Remember, stay with your buddy, aii right? | 记住 和你弟兄呆在一起 |
[1:30:49] | Good, good. | 好 |
[1:31:01] | Weii, you’re back where you belong. | 你回到属于你的一片天 |
[1:31:05] | Yeah. think so. | 没错 |
[1:31:14] | I guess i shouid be going. | 我该走了 |
[1:31:18] | Hey, ameila. | 艾米丽亚 |
[1:31:22] | That thing that i was trying to teii you about eariier… | 之前想跟你说 |
[1:31:27] | There’s not reaiiy an easy way to put this, | 真是很难说 |
[1:31:31] | But, in the morning… | 但早上… |
[1:31:32] | I know what’s coming, mr. daiey. | 我知道将会发生什么 戴利先生 |
[1:31:35] | I’ve always known. | 我早就知道 |
[1:31:38] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但不要紧 |
[1:31:40] | You’ve given me the adventure of a iifetime in one night. | 今晚你给了我千载难逢的奇遇 |
[1:31:46] | And i have a feeiing it’s going to be a beautifui sunrise. | 我有预感日出会很漂亮 |
[1:31:58] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[1:32:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:01] | I don’t know about you feiias, but this | 我不了解你 但 |
[1:33:03] | oid cowboy just got the second baset | 这个老牛仔有了第二个基地 |
[1:33:08] | – there she goes. – straight towards… | -她走了 -头也不回… |
[1:33:12] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[1:33:14] | She’s heading to canada. | 她朝加拿大飞了 |
[1:33:19] | No, now she course-corrected. | 她现在航线正确了 |
[1:33:25] | Here, head on downstairs, guys. | 到楼下来 |
[1:33:27] | -aii righty. -good night, larry. | -好吧 -晚安 拉里 |
[1:33:28] | Hey, boy, how’s it going? | 老兄 进展怎么样了 |
[1:33:31] | Lawrence! bless you for bringing them back. | 劳伦斯 上帝保佑你带他们回来 |
[1:33:34] | And might i say, a hearty weii-done is in order. | 我该说 干得漂亮极了 |
[1:33:37] | And may i aiso point out, | 我该指出 |
[1:33:38] | they cannot hide in the basement forever | 他们不能永远藏在地下室 |
[1:33:40] | Yeah. no, i think i got that figured out. | 没错 我明白了 |
[1:33:42] | – really? – yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[1:33:43] | Sun come, dum-dum. | 太阳出来了 |
[1:33:46] | Our moai friend is right. the dawn will soon be upon us. | 我们的朋友是对的 黎明很快就来了 |
[1:33:48] | Hey, teddy. | 泰迪 |
[1:33:50] | Remember the other night you were saying something | 还记得你说过 |
[1:33:51] | About the key to happiness? | 幸福的秘诀 |
[1:33:53] | -did i? -you said, “the key to happiness is…” | -我有吗 -你说 “幸福的秘诀是…” |
[1:33:55] | And then the sun came up and you froze. | 然后太阳就升起了 你又变成雕塑 |
[1:33:57] | -i think i got it figured out. -yes? | -我想我明白了 -是吗 |
[1:33:59] | It’s doing what you iove, isn’t it? with peopie you love. | 和爱你的人一起做喜欢的事 |
[1:34:05] | Actuaiiy, I was going to say ”physicai exercise”, | 其实我原想说的是”体力活动” |
[1:34:07] | But the iove thing’s good, too. | 不过做喜欢的事也不错 |
[1:34:14] | – lawrence! – yeah. | -劳伦斯 -恩 |
[1:34:19] | Weicome home, son. | 欢迎回家 孩子 |
[1:34:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:39] | Weii, foiks, the wait is over. | 各位 等待已经结束 |
[1:34:41] | after two months’ renovation | 经过两个月的改建 |
[1:34:43] | Tonight, the museum of naturai history | 今晚 博物馆的自然历史 |
[1:34:45] | reopens its door to the publlic | 再次向公众开放 |
[1:34:46] | As you can see, new yorkers are fiooding in, | 你可以看到 纽约人像潮水一样涌入 |
[1:34:49] | Eager to see just what changes are in store. | 期待看到博物馆发生的变化 |
[1:34:52] | With its new, extended night hours, | 新的漫漫长夜 |
[1:34:53] | We’re toid the museum wiii be more iiveiy than ever. | 我们得知博物馆将会更有生机 |
[1:35:05] | well, well, well, well! | 好了 好了 |
[1:35:10] | I see the uniform stiii fits after these long, long years. | 虽历经漫长岁月 但这制服还是很合身 |
[1:35:13] | Yeah, yeah. reaiiy hasn’t been that iong, but… | 是的 也不是那么漫长 但 |
[1:35:16] | So, to what do we owe this ”triumphant” return? | 怎样让”胜利”再次回归 |
[1:35:20] | Not cut out for the ”corporate” jungle after all get fired | 不是从”公司”中减去 被炒了 |
[1:35:26] | No, actuaiiy, i sold my company. | 不 事实上我卖了我公司 |
[1:35:29] | The worid doth move in mysterious ways. | 世事真是很奇妙 |
[1:35:32] | One day, we’ve got to get rid of everything old, | 总有一天 我们除去所有旧物 |
[1:35:35] | The next, a rich, anonymous donor gives a huge endowment. | 其次 有钱的无名氏捐赠大笔钱财 |
[1:35:41] | Everything stays the same. so… | 万物皆不变 |
[1:35:49] | -weii, not exactiy the same, obviousiy. -no. | -不是完全不变 -不 |
[1:35:52] | Buiiy, iads and iadies, the name is theodore roosevelt, | 女士们先生们 名字是西奥多·罗斯福 |
[1:35:55] | Naturalist, rough rider and twenty-sixth president of these great United States | 自然学家 骑士 第26任美国总统 |
[1:36:00] | Come aiong, lad. the hunt is afoot. lawrence. | 来啊 伙计 打猎要徒步的 劳伦斯 |
[1:36:09] | Hey, you dum-dums bring me gum-gum? | 嘿 你们要给我口香糖吗? |
[1:36:19] | My parents gave me this tabiet some 3,000 years ago, | 我父母3000年前给我碑文 |
[1:36:23] | Entrusting me with one of my peopie’s most pride possession | 信任我 给我这无价之宝 |
[1:36:27] | – does it do anything? – do anything? | -它有什么威力 -有什么威力 |
[1:36:30] | Yeah. what’s the point if it doesn’t do anything? | 如果它什么威力都没有 那就不稀奇了 |
[1:36:33] | Tell ’em | 告诉他们 |
[1:36:34] | Actually, it has a magical power that | 事实是 它有神奇的力量 |
[1:36:37] | brings all the exhibit to live | 可以使这些展品活过来 |
[1:36:39] | No, really, what’s it do? | 真的 它是怎么做到的 |
[1:36:42] | Nothing. it’s just for decoration. | 没什么 它只是装饰而已 |
[1:36:45] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:36:47] | This piace is lame. this thing doesn’t even iook reai. | 这地方逊毙了 它看起来好假 |
[1:36:51] | Seriousiy, dude, these animatronics suck. | 真的 伙计 这些电子模拟系统真差劲 |
[1:37:04] | – mammoth? – yeah. | -猛犸象 -是的 |
[1:37:05] | Extinct! | 绝种了 |
[1:37:07] | today’s technology is beyond me. | 现在的科技太发达了 |
[1:37:08] | I know. it’s so iifeiike. | 我知道 它看起来太像真的了 |
[1:37:10] | – yeah, yeah, yeah. – something else. | -没错 -有其他事 |
[1:37:12] | You’ii stick around a bit ionger this time, | 这次你会干的更久吧 |
[1:37:14] | Or you gonna run away again when you get something better? | 有更好的工作 你就再次离开吗 |
[1:37:18] | – i’m gonna stay. – stay, for a long time. | -我会留下 -在这工作很久 |
[1:37:19] | – yeah. – yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[1:37:21] | Good. ’cause, as night guards go, you’re… | 很好 因为夜间警卫走了 你是… |
[1:37:27] | – what? – the best. | -什么 -最好的 |
[1:37:31] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[1:37:38] | You, the toddler! don’t hug the dispiays. | 说你呢 小孩 不要抱展品 |
[1:38:17] | I’m sorry. hi. | 很抱歉 |
[1:38:18] | I don’t mean to stare. i just… | 我不是想盯着你看 只是 |
[1:38:20] | You iook a iot like somebody i know, and… | 你看起来很像我认识的一个人 |
[1:38:24] | I get that a lot. | 很多人都这么说 |
[1:38:26] | – do you? – yeah. i guess i have that kind of face. | -是吗 -我想我长了张大众脸 |
[1:38:30] | -familiar. -yeah. | -很熟悉 -是的 |
[1:38:33] | You’re not by any chance reiated to ameiia earhart, are you? | 你和艾米丽亚·爱哈特是亲戚吗 |
[1:38:36] | – no. – no. | -不是 -不是 |
[1:38:38] | – no, i don’t think so. – of course you’re not. | -我不这样认为 -当然你不是 |
[1:38:40] | – i mean, i don’t know. maybe i’m… | -我意思是我不知道 也许 |
[1:38:42] | I just had to ask | 我只是想问问 |
[1:38:45] | She was that woman who fiew across the pacific. | 她就是飞越太平洋的那个女人 |
[1:38:48] | – the atiantic. – atiantic. of course. | -大西洋 -大西洋 当然了 |
[1:38:50] | First woman to fiy across the atiantic, | 第一个飞越大西洋的女性 |
[1:38:51] | and she received the fly course. First woman to do that. | 她是第一个完成飞行课程的女性 |
[1:38:55] | – that’s very cool. – yeah, she was cool. | -太酷了 -是的 她很酷 |
[1:39:06] | Hey, you know what you should check | 你应该查查 |
[1:39:07] | out is the the half mini truth | 另一个小历史 |
[1:39:11] | Couid you take me there? i’m aiways getting lost. | 你能带我去哪里吗 我总是迷路 |
[1:39:16] | Yeah, i know. sure. yeah, i’ii show you. come on. | 好的 当然 我带你去 |
[1:39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:22] | -i’m larry daley. -tess. | -我叫拉里·戴利 -苔丝 |
[1:40:00] | -joseph, time for dinner! -one second, ma! | -约瑟夫 吃饭了 -等一下 妈妈 |
[1:40:03] | Joey motorola, you get down here for supper right now! | 乔伊·摩托罗拉 马上下来吃饭 |
[1:40:07] | I said one second, ma ! | 我说了等一下 妈妈 |
[1:40:09] | I really think i’m on to something here | 我觉得我马上要有大发明了 |