时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My name is Nikita. | 我叫尼基塔 |
[00:08] | 6 years ago, I was taken out of prison and forced, | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:11] | By a covert unit of the government,to be an assassin. | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:16] | 3 years ago, I escaped, | 三年前 我逃出魔掌 |
[00:18] | And have been hunted ever since. | 从此过上了逃亡生涯 |
[00:23] | I was the first recruit to get out. | 我是第一个跳出魔窟的成员 |
[00:27] | I’m going to make certain I’m not the last. | 我也绝不会成为最后一个 |
[00:49] | Come on! | 快 |
[00:58] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[01:40] | Stay right there! | 待在那别动 |
[01:42] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[01:49] | Alex-Detroit, Michigan | 艾丽克丝 来自密歇根州 底特律 |
[01:50] | She’s just a kid. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[01:54] | Taking this one down to solitary. | 把她单独监禁起来 |
[01:56] | Watch out–a biter. | 悠着点 她会咬人 |
[02:04] | They’re going to love you down here. | 他们会爱死你的 |
[02:09] | I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 不是我干的 |
[02:37] | Evening, Alex. | 晚上好 艾丽克丝 |
[02:38] | It is Alex, right? | 你叫艾丽克丝 没错吧 |
[02:41] | Never Alexandra. | 绝不会是亚历山德拉 |
[02:42] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[02:46] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:49] | Well, you’re not in prison anymore. | 你不用再蹲监狱了 |
[02:52] | You’re not even in Michigan, | 甚至你也不在密歇根州了 |
[02:54] | Although we’re the only ones that know that. | 尽管只有我们知道这一点 |
[02:57] | Your death was officially ruled a suicide | 监狱验尸官已于11月1日正式判定了 |
[03:00] | By the prison coroner on November first. | 你的死因为自杀身亡 |
[03:03] | Your ashes are stored right here. | 你的骨灰被存放在这 |
[03:10] | My name’s Michael. | 我叫迈克尔 |
[03:11] | I work for the government. | 我为政府办事 |
[03:13] | We’ve decided to give you a second chance. | 我们已决定给予你第二次机会 |
[03:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:19] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[03:22] | Because you’re a young, attractive white female | 因为你是一个魅力四射的白种妙龄女郎 |
[03:25] | With virtually no personal ties or paper trail. | 事实上 你无牵无挂 无档案可查 |
[03:28] | Now, those do exist, | 即便存在一些档案 |
[03:29] | But they’re hard to come by. | 但也难以获得 |
[03:32] | What really grabbed our attention, though, | 但真正夺人眼球的是 |
[03:34] | Is how you managed to kill a criminal we were about to take out. | 你竟能成功杀死一名我们计划干掉的罪犯 |
[03:42] | His name was Kyle, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 那罪犯叫凯尔 |
[03:44] | He was part of a smuggling ring. | 他是走私集团的成员 |
[03:45] | Stand and your wrist breaks. | 你要起身的话 你的手腕就断了 |
[03:47] | I didn’t kill no one! | 我没杀过任何人 |
[03:48] | It was Ronnie! | 是罗尼干的 |
[03:49] | Your boyfriend’s body was found next to his apartment, | 在你男友公寓隔壁发现了他的尸体 |
[03:52] | Dead from an overdose. | 死于毒品吸食过量 |
[03:54] | No one showed up to his funeral, either. | 也没任何人出席他的葬礼 |
[04:01] | Your life is over, Alex. | 你的生活都结束了 艾丽克丝 |
[04:04] | I’m here to offer you a new one. | 我是来赐予你新生的 |
[04:08] | But you have to be willing to earn it. | 但你必须心甘情愿接受它 |
[04:12] | What do I gotta do? | 我该做些什么 |
[04:15] | Learn. | 学习 |
[04:17] | How not to sound like a teen meth whore, for starters. | 首先 学会如何摆脱吸毒少女的腔调 |
[04:20] | Learn to stand up straight. | 学会正确的站姿 |
[04:23] | Learn how to walk right. | 学会正确的步态 |
[04:26] | Learn how to talk right. | 学会正确的谈吐 |
[04:32] | Learn how to serve your country– | 学会如何效忠国家 |
[04:35] | Instead of just yourself. | 成就大我 而非小我 |
[05:09] | Chica. | 小妞 |
[05:10] | You. | 说你呢 |
[05:16] | Como te llamas? | 请教芳名 [西班牙语] |
[05:18] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[05:20] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[05:21] | Never seen you before, Nikita. | 以前没见过你 尼基塔 |
[05:24] | Who brought you here? | 谁带你来这的 |
[05:25] | Elena. Yelena? | 叫艾琳娜还是叶琳娜来着 |
[05:28] | She said there was a cool party, | 她说这里有个很爽的派对 |
[05:30] | So, uh, here I am. | 我就来了 |
[05:36] | Venga. | 过来 |
[05:38] | Come. | 过来 |
[05:39] | Have a drink. | 来喝一杯 |
[05:40] | I was kinda hoping to stay dry. | 我不太想搞得湿漉漉的 |
[05:42] | Why don’t we go to the bar? | 我们去酒吧如何 |
[05:44] | As you say, this is a cool party. | 你也知道 这个是凉爽的派对 |
[05:46] | If you want to stay, | 如果你想待在这 |
[05:47] | You’re going to have to get…wet. | 就得下水 |
[06:04] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 感觉还不错 对吧 |
[06:08] | I would have preferred the bar. | 我还是想去酒吧 |
[06:12] | It’s just that | 只不过 |
[06:13] | This is going to make taking your bodyguard out | 在这里搞定你的保镖 |
[06:16] | So much harder. | 比较困难 |
[06:32] | Target is down! I need extraction at the service entrance. | 目标击中 找人去服务通道接应我 |
[06:35] | Negative. | 驳回 |
[06:36] | Extraction impossible. | 你不能出去 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | You always had trouble listening, didn’t you? | 你总是听不懂 不是吗 |
[06:41] | Michael! please, I need to get out of here. | 迈克尔 拜托 我得离开这里 |
[06:43] | Still don’t hear me. I told you. | 还是听不懂 我已经说过了 |
[06:46] | There is no out. | 休想离开 |
[06:53] | 尼基塔 | |
[06:54] | 尼基塔 罗塞勒停车场 | |
[06:54] | 尼基塔 新泽西罗塞勒停车场 | |
[07:19] | Hi, Gary. | 你好 加里 |
[07:21] | “hi, Gary”? | 你好 加里 |
[07:23] | That’s a nice touch, honey, | 真会套近乎 甜心 |
[07:24] | But I ain’t buying anything. | 我可不吃你这套 |
[07:26] | Ah, all right. | 那好 |
[07:28] | Let’s try this again. | 我再来试试这个 |
[07:34] | Hi, daddy. | 你好 老爸 |
[07:37] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[07:46] | You really let this place go after Caroline died. | 卡罗琳死后 你果真把这里搞的一团糟 |
[07:49] | I guess no more foster kids like me | 我猜也没有其他养子女像我一样 |
[07:51] | to clean up your crap, either. | 给你清理房间了 |
[07:57] | You–you broke my friggin’ wrist! ah! | 你拧断了我的手 |
[08:00] | Sit up, Gary. | 坐起来 加里 |
[08:02] | Try to pay attention, ok? | 集中点精力好吗 |
[08:04] | I need to tell you what happened to me after I ran away. | 我得告诉你 我离家出走之后的事 |
[08:07] | It starts off like you’d expect, | 刚开始和你料想的一样 |
[08:10] | And then it gets a little weird. | 随后变得有点诡异 |
[08:11] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[08:12] | After I ran away, | 离开家后 |
[08:14] | I got with a pretty bad crowd. | 我碰上一群坏人 |
[08:16] | Did a lot of drugs. | 吸了毒 |
[08:19] | Anything that made me forget about you. | 就想把你忘了 |
[08:21] | Nikita, baby, that was 10 years ago. | 尼基塔 宝贝 那都是10年前的事了 |
[08:24] | It was 11. I’m 27 now. | 是11年前 我现在27了 |
[08:27] | If you call me baby again, I’ll break something else. | 再叫宝贝 小心我把你别的地方拧断 |
[08:30] | They told me I killed a cop. | 他们说我杀了个警察 |
[08:33] | I don’t remember. I’ve tried to. | 我努力去想 但想不起来 |
[08:37] | I’d just turned 18, | 当时我正好18岁 |
[08:39] | So they were able to charge me with murder one. | 于是他们指控我谋杀 |
[08:42] | I was sentenced to die by lethal injection. | 我被处以注射死刑 |
[08:45] | No friggin’ way. | 真他妈扯 |
[08:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:47] | You’ll want to save your “no friggin’ way” for the next part, | 听到后面的事 你更想说”真他妈扯” |
[08:50] | Where my execution was faked by a secret unit | 一个秘密单位将我的死刑作假 |
[08:53] | of the government called “division”. | 那是政府机构 叫做”组织” |
[08:56] | They told me they were giving me a second chance. | 他们说要给我第二次机会 |
[08:59] | They told me I’d be serving my country. | 他们说 我将为美国效力 |
[09:01] | What they didn’t tell me | 可他们却没说 |
[09:03] | Was they were training me to be an assassin. | 我会被训练成一个杀手 |
[09:06] | They’re probably telling some other girl | 他们如今大概还在对其他小姑娘 |
[09:07] | the same thing right now. | 重复同样的说辞 |
[09:10] | It was a year of training | 接到第一个任务前 |
[09:11] | Before my first mission, sort of like a military charm school. | 我在一个类似军事礼仪学校里训练了一整年 |
[09:16] | Everything to make me the best killer I could be | 教会我顶尖杀手所需的一切技能 |
[09:18] | till I broke one of their rules. | 直到我打破了一条规定 |
[09:21] | What rule? | 什么规定 |
[09:25] | I fell in love | 我恋爱了 |
[09:29] | with a civilian. | 和一个普通人 |
[09:30] | His name was Daniel. | 他叫丹尼尔 |
[09:34] | After 3 months together, | 热恋三个月后 |
[09:36] | all I wanted to do was be with him. | 我只想和他在一起 |
[09:39] | Live a normal life. | 过普通人的生活 |
[09:42] | But Division couldn’t have that, | 但组织不允许 |
[09:44] | so they killed him and made it look like an accident. | 于是杀了他 伪装成一场事故 |
[09:46] | Why are you telling me all of this? | 为什么跟我说这些 |
[09:48] | You know why, Gary. | 你很清楚 加里 |
[09:51] | They’re still after me. | 他们还在追杀我 |
[09:53] | And I know they’ve been keeping tabs on you | 我知道他们一直监视着你 |
[09:55] | in case I showed up. | 以防我来找你 |
[09:58] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[10:00] | I want them to know I’m here. | 我就要让他们知道我在这 |
[10:03] | I want you to tell them everything I just told you. | 我要你把我的话都告诉他们 |
[10:05] | I want to send them a message. | 给他们捎个话 |
[10:09] | It ends now. | 马上做个了断 |
[10:40] | This is surveillance of general Safwani entering the Wyckland hotel. | 这是萨夫瓦尼将军进入威克兰酒店的录像 |
[10:44] | 3 bodyguards in his suite, | 套房里有三名保镖 |
[10:45] | one advance guard in the lobby. | 大厅有一人守门 |
[10:47] | Lobby guard is our weak link. | 大厅是薄弱环节 |
[10:48] | That’s our way in. | 可作为突破口 |
[10:49] | We have one shot at this. | 我们仅此一次机会 |
[10:52] | If he makes it to the U.N., we fail. | 如果他到联合国大厦 我们就没机会了 |
[10:54] | What’s the team look like? | 小组的阵容如何 |
[10:56] | It’s a 4-man op. | 四人小队 |
[10:57] | One of my recruits, Thom, is ready for the field. | 其中有个新手叫托姆 已经训练好了 |
[10:59] | And I was planning on using | 另外我还打算启用 |
[11:01] | Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[11:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:07] | When? | 什么时候 |
[11:10] | No, I’ll be right there. | 不 我马上就到 |
[11:14] | I’m taking you off operation Black Arrow. | 我要把你调离”黑箭”行动 |
[11:17] | Giving you a new assignment. | 你有个新任务 |
[11:18] | What? | 什么任务 |
[11:20] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[11:22] | Nikita? | 尼基塔吗 |
[11:23] | She’s back on the radar. | 她回到了我们的监测范围 |
[11:25] | Sprung one of our mouse traps. | 触发了诱捕陷阱 |
[11:28] | I want you to hunt her down, | 我要你去抓她 |
[11:30] | and I want you to confirm the kill. | 确确实实干掉她 |
[11:32] | Do you think you can do that this time? | 这次你可以办到吗 |
[11:35] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[12:09] | What? | 看什么 |
[12:14] | What are you looking at, bitch? | 婊子 看什么呢 |
[12:16] | You’re going to die here, you know that? | 你在这里死路一条 明白吗 |
[12:21] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[12:23] | If you don’t think they watch us in here, you’re wrong! | 如果你以为他们没看到 你就错了 |
[12:29] | I’d put that down if I were you. | 换作我 就不会举着那玩意 |
[12:32] | I love it when you hold me like this. | 真喜欢你这样抱着我的感觉 |
[12:36] | God. Chill. | 天啊 冷静 |
[12:38] | Just saying hi to the new girl. | 我只想和新人打个招呼 |
[12:40] | This is Jaden. | 她是杰登 |
[12:41] | She doesn’t think she’s still new here, but she is. | 虽然她自己不觉得 其实她也是新人 |
[12:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:47] | What’s yours? | 先说你的 |
[12:48] | This is Thom. | 他是托姆 |
[12:49] | He’s a pro, | 老手 |
[12:51] | ’cause he’s about to go on his first mission. | 因为他马上就要执行第一个任务了 |
[12:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:54] | Look, we’re recruits, just like you. | 我们和你一样都是新人 |
[12:57] | I’ve been in almost a year, | 我来这儿快一年了 |
[12:58] | They brought Jaden in about 2 months ago. | 杰登是他们两个月前带进来的 |
[13:01] | None of us are volunteers. | 没人自愿进来 |
[13:04] | Meaning whatever they got on you, | 就是说 不管他们有你什么把柄 |
[13:07] | whatever your big bad past is, | 不管你过去有多么穷凶恶极 |
[13:10] | it’s nothing we haven’t heard before. | 这都没什么稀奇的 |
[13:12] | Meaning we need to stick together | 就是说如果想撑过训练 |
[13:13] | if we’re going to make it through training. | 我们必须得团结起来 |
[13:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:17] | Now, you can start by telling us your name. | 你可以从告诉我们你的名字做起 |
[13:20] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[13:25] | Amanda’s ready to see you. | 阿曼达要见你 |
[13:36] | Yeah, well, understand this… | 是的 你要知道 |
[13:38] | FBI is paying for all this damage, | 联邦调查局得赔偿这些损失 |
[13:40] | ’cause this is going a bit beyond the call of duty. | 我没义务做这些 |
[13:48] | She didn’t go into the bathroom! | 她没有进过卫生间 |
[13:50] | Did she say anything else? | 她还说过什么 |
[13:52] | Man, we’ve been over this 50 freakin’ times already. | 老兄 你问过不下五十遍了 |
[13:54] | What do you think she meant by “it ends now”? | 她那句”马上做个了断”是什么意思 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:58] | ’cause I kinda lost focus | 当她说到自己变成什么 |
[14:01] | once she went into the whole James Bond thing. | 詹姆斯・邦德时 我就听糊涂了 |
[14:03] | I’m talking about her tone. Was she tired? | 我问她说话的腔调 她累了吗 |
[14:06] | Did she want to surrender? Did she want to give up? | 她想投降吗 想放弃吗 |
[14:08] | Man, I wasn’t concentrating on her tone, | 老兄 我没有注意她的腔调 |
[14:11] | ’cause my wrist… | 因为我的手腕 |
[14:14] | I’m all set. | 我都准备好了 |
[14:17] | Don’t worry, I’ll clean it. | 别担心 我会清理掉的 |
[14:21] | Roan. | 罗恩 |
[14:22] | I was talking to him. | 我正问他话呢 |
[14:26] | Nikita knew what we would have to do. | 尼基塔知道我们会怎么做 |
[14:30] | I don’t think she liked this guy. | 估计她不喜欢这家伙 |
[14:52] | [丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日 ――2007年7月17日 挚爱的儿子] | |
[14:56] | Your job’s too stressful. Let it go. | 你的工作压力太大了 辞职吧 |
[14:59] | You know I can’t, Daniel. | 你知道我做不到 丹尼尔 |
[15:01] | The airline will find another consultant. | 航空公司会再招一位咨询师的 |
[15:05] | Too much would have to change. | 牵涉到的事情太多了 |
[15:09] | How much? | 有多少 |
[15:16] | Like this much? | 比得过这个吗 |
[15:21] | Now don’t get too excited, it’s just the box. | 别太激动 只是个盒子 |
[15:30] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[15:33] | It’s beautiful! | 真美 |
[15:37] | I think you broke a rib. | 我觉得有根肋骨被你打断了 |
[15:38] | I did? | 是吗 |
[15:41] | Which one? | 哪一根 |
[15:43] | This one? | 这根吗 |
[15:45] | Keep going, I’m not sure. | 继续 我不确定 |
[15:53] | Promise me something. | 有件事要你向我保证 |
[15:56] | Right now, anything. | 现在 我愿意许给你一切 |
[15:58] | Promise me it’s not a dream… | 向我保证这不是黄粱一梦 |
[16:01] | I’m going to wake up from tomorrow. | 明早就会破灭 |
[16:30] | It’s Nikita. | 是尼基塔 |
[16:31] | It’s definitely her. I got | 绝对是她 我在 |
[16:33] | a hit on the pressure sensor at Greenlawn. | 绿茵墓地的压力传感器上捕捉到一个信号 |
[16:34] | Pulled up AthenaSAT, boom. | 调出卫星图像 赫然就是她 |
[16:39] | Took her 3 years, but she’s finally paying her respects. | 三年过去了 她终于还是来拜祭了 |
[16:43] | That, or she’s finally snapped. | 或者说 她终于要落网了 |
[16:45] | Go ahead and assemble a team. | 去组一队人马 |
[16:47] | We’re in closer proximity to her here than Michael is. | 我们到她的位置比迈克尔近 |
[16:49] | She had a good run. | 她身手不错 |
[16:51] | Won’t be another one like her. | 无人能出其右 |
[16:52] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[17:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:11] | Well, don’t just stand there, Alex, try it on. | 别傻站着 艾丽克丝 穿上试试 |
[17:14] | You’ll find it fits perfectly. | 一定很合身 |
[17:16] | I don’t wear stuff like this. | 我不穿这种东西 |
[17:18] | As a style choice, or because you’re not used to it? | 不喜欢还是不习惯 |
[17:20] | Because it’s ugly. | 裙子太难看 |
[17:23] | And you’re beautiful. | 可你长得很漂亮 |
[17:24] | Michael was right about that much. | 迈克尔说得一点没错 |
[17:29] | So what? | 怎么着 |
[17:31] | You’re the one that’s supposed to teach me how to walk and talk, | 你要教我怎么走路和说话吗 |
[17:34] | chew with my mouth closed? | 食不语 寝不言 |
[17:36] | My name is Amanda, | 我叫阿曼达 |
[17:37] | and I’m the one who’s going to show you how to embrace your beauty | 我将教会你 如何展现你的美貌 |
[17:41] | and use it to your advantage. | 并加以利用 |
[17:42] | Your journey begins right here in this chair. | 你的学习生涯从这张椅子开始 |
[17:46] | I’m not smearing that crap on my face. | 我才不抹那玩意儿 |
[17:49] | It’s not like this will be the first time you’ve reinvented yourself, Alex. | 你又不是第一次重塑自己了 艾丽克丝 |
[17:53] | I’m very impressed with your accent, or lack thereof. | 你改口音改得不错啊 |
[17:56] | 你脖子上的蝴蝶 不正是蜕变的意思吗 | |
[18:06] | How? | 你怎么 |
[18:07] | Well, based on your age now, | 根据你现在的年龄 |
[18:09] | And taking into account the 5 years or so you’d have to work to lose your accent, | 改口音需要五年 |
[18:13] | It wasn’t hard to answer the question | 不禁让人好奇 |
[18:15] | what kind of 14 year old Ukrainian girl | 一个14岁的乌克兰女孩 |
[18:17] | purchases a forged identity? | 买假身份证做什么 |
[18:19] | Someone who was brought here against her will, on a boat, | 一个女孩被强行带到美国来 |
[18:24] | with many other girls | 同行的还有很多女孩 |
[18:25] | just like her. | 和她一样 |
[18:27] | Not like me. | 我不一样 |
[18:30] | I escaped. | 我逃脱了 |
[18:31] | Your captors, yes, but not the junk they hooked you on. | 逃脱了人贩子 却没逃脱买家 |
[18:34] | You’re a survivor, Alex. | 你活下来了 艾丽克丝 |
[18:36] | You made it through hell, you’ll make it through this. | 历经炼狱的你 来到了这里 |
[18:38] | All I’m here to show you is you don’t have to be hard to survive. | 我会让你明白 生存不必这么艰辛 |
[18:42] | Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon. | 有时 脆弱反倒是我们最强的武器 |
[18:51] | Position is unchanged. Use caution. She will be armed. | 目标未移动 小心 她有枪 |
[19:04] | Bye, Niki. | 再见了 尼基 |
[19:14] | Execute. | 射击 |
[19:23] | Target on the move! | 目标移动 |
[19:26] | Target on the move. | 目标移动 |
[19:27] | North gate, north gate! | 北门 北门 |
[19:31] | Radio back when you have visual. | 发现目标后回话 |
[19:34] | Good boy, Birkhoff. | 做得好 伯克霍夫 |
[19:39] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎样 |
[19:41] | You’ll see. | 很快就知道 |
[19:54] | Congratulations, Birkhoff. | 恭喜你 伯克霍夫 |
[19:56] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[19:59] | What is that? Truth serum? | 那是什么 吐真剂 |
[20:01] | It’s pain desensitizer. | 止痛剂 |
[20:04] | I don’t want you passing out on me. | 免得你昏死过去 |
[20:06] | So, what, you gonna torture me? Is that it? | 怎么 你打算折磨我吗 |
[20:10] | Not if you tell me what I need to know. | 你若老实交代 就能省了 |
[20:12] | Well, I always told you you were hot. You know that. | 我一直都说你很性感 |
[20:15] | I want access to division’s network. | 我要进入组织的网络 |
[20:18] | Log-ins, passwords. | 账号和密码 |
[20:21] | Bitch, just skip to the part where you kill me. | 婊子 你不如直接杀了我 |
[20:24] | No. | 不 |
[20:26] | Seriously, do it! | 快动手 |
[20:27] | Because if I give you those codes, | 我要是给你账号 |
[20:29] | – Percy will kill me. – Shut up! | -珀西也会杀了我 -闭嘴 |
[20:46] | What do you want with the network, anyway? | 可你要那网络有什么用 |
[20:48] | It’s not like it was any help to us finding where you’ve been hiding out. | 它连你的藏身之地都找不到 |
[20:51] | I’m not hiding anymore. | 我不再躲了 |
[20:53] | Then what are you doing? | 那你要干什么 |
[20:55] | You’re not trying to come at us, are you? | 你不会想来找我们吧 |
[21:01] | Man. Niki… | 天呐 尼基 |
[21:04] | Niki, you’re insane. | 尼基 你疯了 |
[21:06] | Don’t call me niki. | 不要叫我尼基 |
[21:07] | Then don’t call me nerd. | 那你也不要叫我怪才 |
[21:09] | Remember you used to call me that? | 记得吗 你过去老叫我怪才 |
[21:12] | “patch me through to michael, nerd. | 给我接迈克尔 怪才 |
[21:14] | This computer’s busted, | 这个电脑系统崩溃了 |
[21:15] | fix it, nerd.” | 修好它 怪才 |
[21:18] | Place ain’t the same without you, babe. | 宝贝 那地方没有你就变样了 |
[21:21] | Then let’s burn it down. | 那就让我们一起把它夷为平地 |
[21:23] | You seriously think you can burn down division all on your own? | 你真的认为能靠一己之力毁了它吗 |
[21:26] | Who says I’m on my own? | 谁说靠我一己之力 |
[21:28] | So you playing for the other side now? | 那你现在为其他组织效力啦 |
[21:32] | Well, if you got such big guns on your side backing you up, | 如果你有这么强大的后盾 |
[21:36] | What do you need me for? | 还要我做什么 |
[21:38] | Well, because they may be able to get me the intel I need. | 因为他们也许能搞到我需要的情报 |
[21:42] | But I know you can get it. | 可我知道你一定能搞到 |
[21:44] | Well, then we’re right back where we started. | 兜了个圈子又回到老话题了 |
[21:47] | Just understand, | 你要清楚 |
[21:49] | If you do this, | 一旦开始 |
[21:51] | You’re going to have to kill your way through | 你就得踩着许多旧相识的尸体 |
[21:52] | A whole lot of people you know. | 一路向前 |
[21:55] | Starting with me. Niki. | 首当其冲的就是我 尼基 |
[22:06] | We’ve got Birkhoff. | 我们找到伯克霍夫了 |
[22:09] | The signal interference is gone. | 信号干扰消失了 |
[22:11] | His tracking implant’s back online. | 植入他体内的追踪器又连上了 |
[22:13] | Let’s hope it’s still inside him. | 希望还在他体内吧 |
[22:32] | She’s long gone, guys. | 她早就走了 同志们 |
[22:35] | Good hustle, though. | 你们干得挺漂亮 |
[22:36] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[22:40] | Someone want to get me off this? | 有人能把我从这东西上放下来吗 |
[22:43] | Michael, a little help here? | 迈克尔 能帮把手吗 |
[22:58] | Ah, look. | 看呐 |
[22:59] | All cleaned up. | 拾掇过了 |
[23:02] | You know, they say Amanda can pretty up a pig. | 他们说阿曼达能把猪头打扮成美女 |
[23:04] | You should go see her sometime. | 有机会你也应该去找找她 |
[23:10] | He’s intense. | 他很紧张 |
[23:12] | He’s about to go on his first op. | 人生中第一个任务就要来了 |
[23:13] | He’s just stressed. | 只是有压力而已 |
[23:15] | Heh. Even though he won’t admit it. | 尽管他嘴很硬 |
[23:17] | You guys… | 你们俩 |
[23:19] | Division doesn’t allow relationships. | 组织内不允许恋爱 |
[23:21] | Who said anything about a relationship? | 谁说你们恋爱了 |
[23:26] | New girl’s a spitfire, Thom. | 新人脾气很爆 托姆 |
[23:29] | Maybe you can get him to give it up. | 也许你能让他放松一下 |
[23:32] | We want to know about Operation Black Arrow. | 我们想了解下黑箭行动 |
[23:35] | Look, I told you, that’s– | 听着 我说了 那是 |
[23:36] | That’s classified? God. | 机密嘛 |
[23:39] | You sound like one of them now. | 说得好像你已经开始行动了 |
[23:40] | Come on. I know it’s going down at the Wyckland Hotel. | 拜托 我知道这行动要在威克兰酒店执行 |
[23:46] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[23:48] | This is a spy school, Thom. | 这是个间谍学校 托姆 |
[23:50] | I spied on you googling stuff at the computer lab. | 我侦查到你在计算机室搜的信息了 |
[23:53] | The Wyckland Hotel, some west African V.I.P. | 威克兰酒店 还有一些非洲大人物 |
[23:57] | General Sawani or Sa-weenie or something. | 萨瓦尼将军什么的 |
[24:01] | You can get in trouble for that. | 你这样会惹上麻烦的 |
[24:03] | Please. Who am I going to tell? | 不是吧 我跟谁说去 |
[24:05] | I’m just jealous you get to smoke someone. | 我只是很羡慕你能出去杀人 |
[24:08] | I mean, what are we here for, right? | 我是说 我们来这儿就是干那个的 对吧 |
[24:12] | What? You disagree? | 怎么 有异议吗 |
[24:15] | What are we here for? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[24:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:19] | Ah, man. | 老兄 |
[24:20] | Is she playing with me? | 她拿我消遣吗 |
[24:23] | At least half of our missions are counter intel. | 我们至少一半的任务是情报工作 |
[24:25] | Deep cover infiltrations– | 干的都是潜伏渗透工作 |
[24:27] | And the other half? | 另一半呢 |
[24:29] | You’re here to kill for the man, honey. | 小妞儿 你是来奉命杀人的 |
[24:32] | They’re going to teach you to kill with a gun. | 他们会教你如何用枪杀人 |
[24:34] | They’re going to teach you to kill with your nails. | 他们会教你如何用指甲杀人 |
[24:36] | They’re going to tell you who to kill | 他们会告诉你刺杀的对象 |
[24:38] | And when to kill them. | 刺杀的时间 |
[24:39] | And if you don’t deliver, | 如果你没有完成任务 |
[24:42] | They’re going to kill you. | 他们就会杀了你 |
[24:46] | Jaden, you’re up. | 杰登 该你了 |
[24:51] | She’s running out of options. | 她没辙了 |
[24:53] | Ah. I mean, if she can’t crack me, | 如果她不能从我嘴里套出话来 |
[24:54] | There’s no way she’s going to crack this place. | 她就无法进入这个地方 |
[24:58] | She say who she was working for? | 她说在为谁卖命了吗 |
[25:00] | No. | 没说 |
[25:01] | Honestly, I think it’s a bluff. | 老实讲 我觉得她是虚张声势 |
[25:03] | I think she’s on her own. | 她可能是孤军奋战 |
[25:04] | I mean, you should have seen her, she was a wreck. | 你真该看看她那样子 快崩溃了 |
[25:06] | I was able to turn the tables on her easy. | 使我能轻易扭转局势 |
[25:07] | Yeah, was that before or after | 所谓的扭转局势是在她用管带 |
[25:10] | she duct-taped you to that springy rocking horse? | 把你绑在摇摆木马之前还是之后啊 |
[25:13] | The only reason why you’re alive | 你能活下来的唯一原因 |
[25:14] | is because she wanted you that way. | 是因为她愿意留你一条小命 |
[25:15] | We need to suspend all operations | 摆平这件事之前 |
[25:17] | until we can contain this. | 我们必须暂缓所有行动 |
[25:18] | As long as she’s out there, she’s a threat. | 只要她还活着 就是一个威胁 |
[25:21] | Threats are what we put down using our resources. | 放着资源不用才是威胁 |
[25:25] | Nikita is a complication. | 尼基塔比较麻烦而已 |
[25:27] | You believe Birkhoff. | 你居然相信伯克霍夫 |
[25:28] | I’m telling the truth, Michael. | 迈克尔 我说的是实话 |
[25:30] | And she didn’t kill me because she likes me. | 她没有杀我 因为她喜欢我 |
[25:33] | Think you’re just jealous she didn’t ask about you. | 她没问起你 心里很酸吧 |
[25:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[25:38] | Joint intelligence fundraiser tonight. | 今晚我要去参加联合情报筹款会 |
[25:40] | I’ve gotta put in an appearance. For the record, | 我得露个脸 话说在前头 |
[25:42] | I’m not going to let a piece of street trash slow down this operation. | 我不会让一个小角色妨碍我们的行动 |
[25:45] | Not for one minute. All operations are go, | 绝不 一切行动照常进行 |
[25:48] | including Black Arrow. | 包括黑箭行动 |
[26:10] | Black Arrow Target: Safwani. | 黑箭行动目标 萨夫瓦尼 |
[26:11] | Wyckland Hotel. 1700hr. | 威克兰酒店 晚上五点 |
[26:46] | 纽约 威克兰酒店 | |
[26:54] | He’s going to eat. One hour. | 他要去吃饭 一个小时 |
[26:58] | Get the car ready. | 备车 |
[27:02] | The car is ready. | 车已备好 |
[27:04] | Lobby’s clear. Take your time. | 大堂安全 不急 |
[27:15] | This is my water. | 这是我的水 |
[27:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:17] | I thought this was left here by another guest. | 我以为是其他客人留下的 |
[27:19] | Would you like a new one? | 我重新给你倒一杯好吗 |
[27:20] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:53] | Towel, sir? | 先生 毛巾 |
[28:12] | Four is down. | 第四个已清除 |
[28:17] | Gardiah. | 加迪亚 |
[28:19] | Gardiah, what’s wrong? | 加迪亚 什么情况 |
[28:22] | Gardiah, what’s wrong? | 加迪亚 怎么回事 |
[28:26] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[28:31] | That should do it. | 应该搞定了 |
[28:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[28:59] | That could have gone better. | 本可以更好嘛 |
[29:27] | Gardiah is down. | 加迪亚被放倒了 |
[29:29] | Gardiah’s down, Gardiah’s down. | 加迪亚遭到黑手 加迪亚遭到黑手 |
[30:28] | You, show your arms. | 你 举起手来 |
[31:16] | General, wake up. You’re at the United Nations. | 将军 醒醒 你到联合国总部了 |
[31:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:21] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[31:22] | Do what, save your life? | 不能什么 救你一命吗 |
[31:25] | I hope you noticed. | 希望你注意到了 |
[31:26] | The kill squad just tried to take you out | 那队人想要抢在你明天 |
[31:27] | before you could make it to your peace summit tomorrow. | 出席和平峰会前将你除掉 |
[31:32] | You’re an American. | 你是美国人 |
[31:33] | I’m an ally of the United States. | 我是美国的盟友 |
[31:35] | The United States didn’t attack you. | 美国政府没有袭击你 |
[31:36] | One of their weapons did; | 而是属于于政府的”杀人武器”干的 |
[31:38] | A weapon they’ve lost control of. | 这件武器已经不受政府所控制 |
[31:39] | A unit called division. | 名为”组织” |
[31:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:42] | It’s simple. Your country’s rich with oil, | 很简单 贵国有富足的石油 |
[31:44] | but you don’t own any of it. | 但是那并不属于你们 |
[31:46] | The companies that drill it do. | 而属于开采的公司 |
[31:48] | They know the minute that you stabilize your country, | 他们知道一旦你稳定了贵国局势 |
[31:50] | The second you end civil war, | 并结束了内战 |
[31:52] | you’ll kick them out. | 你将会把他们踢出局 |
[31:53] | Those companies contracted division to kill you. | 是那些公司雇佣”组织”来杀你的 |
[31:56] | How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:58] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[31:59] | I’m someone who wants to see division fail. | 我只是一个要搞垮”组织”的人而已 |
[32:04] | Peace. | 为和平而战 |
[32:21] | Well, hello, Alex. | 你好啊 艾丽克丝 |
[32:22] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[32:25] | I was, um… I was wondering if you could help me. | 我… 我在想你是否能帮到我 |
[32:32] | Well, of course. It’s what I’m here for. | 当然 我来这就是为了帮你 |
[32:35] | Tell me how I can help. | 你需要什么帮助呢 |
[32:38] | You can help me get out of here. | 你能帮我离开这里 |
[32:39] | – Alex… – Shut up! | -艾丽克丝 -闭嘴 |
[32:42] | We’re going to walk to the elevator, | 我们一起走去电梯那儿 |
[32:43] | You’re going to open it, and I’m going to get in it. | 你打开电梯 我要进去 |
[32:45] | And go where? | 然后要去哪里呢 |
[32:47] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀过任何人 |
[32:48] | I don’t want to kill anyone. | 我也不想杀任何人 |
[32:50] | But I swear to god, if you don’t get up right now, | 但我发誓 如果你不马上站起来的话 |
[32:52] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[32:54] | The elevator doesn’t lead to freedom. | 进了电梯也不等于获得自由 |
[32:56] | Just another room. | 电梯会带你进入另一个房间而已 |
[32:58] | What? | 什么 |
[32:59] | The more you try to get out, | 你越是想出去 |
[33:01] | The more you realize there will always be another room. | 你越会意识到总会有另一间房间等着你 |
[33:07] | I don’t know who told you these things, Alex. | 我不知道这是谁告诉你的 艾丽克丝 |
[33:11] | We’re not murderers. | 我们并不是杀人犯 |
[33:12] | We’re protectors. We protect our home. | 我们是卫士 守卫我们的家园 |
[33:16] | What home? | 什么家园 |
[33:17] | Home is wherever you stop running. | 可以让你不再流浪 |
[33:19] | You haven’t been home for so long, | 你已经很久没回家了 |
[33:21] | you probably forget what it even feels like. | 大概已经遗忘了家的感觉 |
[33:22] | Well, it begins… | 一切从… |
[33:25] | It begins with a promise. | 从一个承诺开始 |
[33:27] | You promise to put down the shears. | 你答应我放下剪刀 |
[33:30] | I promise to forget this ever happened, | 我答应你 将刚才的一切抛诸脑后 |
[33:32] | And we begin again. | 我们又重新开始了 |
[33:45] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[33:51] | 华盛顿特区 百年基石大厦 | |
[34:03] | Glad you’re able to be here tonight, Percy. | 很高兴你能来 珀西 |
[34:05] | Makes one of us. | 成为我们中的一员 |
[34:06] | John, what did you want to tell me that I couldn’t hear on the phone? | 约翰 有什么话不能直接在电话里讲吗 |
[34:11] | The CIA has made my committee aware | 中情局让我们的委员会见识到了 |
[34:12] | of some very high level espionage activities. | 某些一流的间谍活动 |
[34:16] | Kidnappings, assassinations. | 诸如绑架 暗杀 |
[34:18] | It’s clearly the work of a skilled intelligence network. | 很明显是个训练有素的情报组织所为 |
[34:20] | But we can’t attribute it to any one of our enemies. | 而这个组织既不属于我们的敌国 |
[34:24] | Or allies. | 也不属于盟国 |
[34:26] | You come across anything like that? | 想起什么了吗 |
[34:29] | Not that I’m aware of. | 一无所知 |
[34:32] | Hey, you work for us, remember that. | 别忘了 你是在给我们打工 |
[34:35] | I work for whoever happens to be sitting in your chair. | 我给坐在你这个位置上的人打工 |
[34:38] | That person tends to come and go. | 这个位置换过许多人了 |
[34:45] | Black arrow was blown. | 黑箭行动失败 |
[34:46] | Nikita sabotaged the OP. | 尼基塔破坏了行动 |
[34:48] | Then what the hell are you doing here? Find her! | 那你还来这干什么 找到她 |
[34:50] | We need to pull in assets from the field. | 我们需要抽调更多的人手 |
[34:51] | We trained Nikita to be a ghost. | 我们训练尼基塔如何隐藏自己 |
[34:53] | Finding her when she doesn’t want to be found is next to impossible. | 如果她不想暴露 几乎不可能找到她 |
[34:57] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[35:08] | I thought I heard my name. | 我好像听到有人叫我的名字 |
[35:10] | – How did you get in here? – Front door. | -你是怎么进来的 -从正门 |
[35:13] | Like you. | 和你们一样 |
[35:15] | Who are you bothering now? | 你又在打扰谁呢 |
[35:17] | What, I can’t mingle? | 干嘛 我不能跟人说话吗 |
[35:19] | She’s been behaving herself, senator. | 她没有打搅我们 议员先生 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[35:23] | Oh. Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[35:25] | Beautiful. | 好美的名字 |
[35:27] | Your daughter? | 是您的女儿吗 |
[35:29] | Family friend. | 家人的朋友 |
[35:30] | Yes. Shall– | 是啊 我们… |
[35:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | We better get some seltzer on that. | 我们去找些苏打水 |
[35:35] | That’s right, that’s right. This way, senator. | 对 对 这边走 议员先生 |
[35:43] | If you think | 如果你以为 |
[35:43] | senator Marcus is going to be leverage, | 可以将马库斯议员作为筹码的话 |
[35:45] | He’s not. | 那就错了 |
[35:47] | He was just my ticket tonight. | 他只是我今晚的入场? |
[35:49] | I found out what escort service he used | 我知道哪种陪侍服务合他口味 |
[35:51] | and I worked it so I was his date. | 做了些准备 所以能作为他的女伴入场 |
[35:53] | Well, you’ve been planning this for a while, huh? | 看来你是蓄谋已久了 是吧 |
[35:57] | I want you to know I can get to you, | 我要让你知道 我能接近你 |
[35:59] | and hit you where it hurts the most. | 还能痛击你的软肋 |
[36:01] | – My feelings? – Your funding. | -伤害我的感情吗 -你的钱 |
[36:03] | Tonight was just a taste. | 今晚只是小试牛刀 |
[36:05] | I’m going to take you apart, piece by piece, | 我会把一次接一次破坏你的任务 |
[36:08] | Mission by mission. | 直到让你粉身碎骨 |
[36:12] | Didn’t you accompany me to one of these once? | 你曾经陪我出席过类似的活动吧 |
[36:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:18] | 5 years ago. | 五年前 |
[36:20] | You needed some arm candy to distract some V.I.P. | 你需要一个女郎去迷惑某个贵宾 |
[36:23] | I’m surprised you remember that. | 我很惊讶你还记得 |
[36:25] | I remember everything. | 我记得所有的事情 |
[36:28] | Which is why I decided to bring along a little back-up tonight. | 因此今晚我还带了些帮手过来 |
[36:34] | And I’m afraid I’m going to have to decline your offer. | 恐怕我得拒绝你的要求了 |
[36:39] | You know, this doesn’t have to be awkward. | 这件事没有必要搞得很难堪 |
[36:43] | Just take my arm and we’ll go right out that door. | 只要你挽着我的骼膊 从那门走出去 |
[36:47] | We can do it quiet, or the other way. | 我们可以悄悄的 要么我就来硬的了 |
[36:50] | Your choice. | 由你决定 |
[36:51] | No, Percy, it’s yours. | 不 珀西 由你决定 |
[36:54] | And you just made it. | 而且你已经做好了 |
[37:14] | Ah, stay here. | 留在这里 |
[37:28] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[37:37] | Safety on. | 关上保险 |
[37:38] | Toss it behind you, don’t turn around. | 把枪扔在你身后 别转身 |
[37:46] | Get down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[37:47] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[37:49] | Spread your arms and your legs. | 手臂和腿伸开 |
[37:52] | Just like old times, huh? | 跟以前一样 是吧 |
[37:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:57] | You were free. | 你原本已经自由了 |
[37:58] | You had gotten out, you were gone. | 你逃出生天 远走天涯 |
[38:00] | What the hell are you doing back here? | 你现在又跑回来干什么 |
[38:02] | Someone has to stop Percy. | 必须有人阻止珀西 |
[38:03] | If Percy goes down, | 如果珀西倒台了 |
[38:04] | he has no problem taking everybody down with him. | 他一定会拉上所有人陪葬 |
[38:06] | This country will not recover. | 这个国家将万劫不复 |
[38:08] | Do you want that? | 你希望这样吗 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[38:11] | I’m talking about evidence of every job division has had, | 我说的是那些证据 关于组织参与过的所有行动 |
[38:14] | Locked away in encrypted files, | 都以加密文件的形式存储 |
[38:16] | Hidden all over the world. | 藏在世界各地 |
[38:19] | So he gets a free pass? | 所以说他握有免死金牌吗 |
[38:20] | Keep training slaves to kill for him? | 长期训练奴隶来为他执行杀戮任务 |
[38:22] | Spare me, Nikita. | 省省吧 尼基塔 |
[38:24] | I know you’re in this for revenge. | 我知道你只是为了复仇 |
[38:27] | You blame me? | 你是在怪我吗 |
[38:29] | You know firsthand what it feels like. | 你应该可以切身体会这种感受 |
[38:31] | Have the thing you love most in life taken away from you. | 突然之间失去了生活中最宝贵的东西 |
[38:35] | It wasn’t your life. It was your cover. | 那不是你的生活 只是假身份 |
[38:39] | I warned you not to get emotionally attached. | 我警告过你 不要动真情 |
[38:42] | You mean the way you did… | 就像你对我… |
[38:44] | With me? | 放不下对吗 |
[38:46] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别过来 |
[38:48] | Michael, I know why you’re staying there. | 迈克尔 我知道你为什么还在为他卖命 |
[38:51] | You want to protect the other recruits | 你想保护其他人 |
[38:52] | The way you protected me. | 就像保护我这样 |
[38:55] | I can’t protect you anymore. | 我不能再保护你了 |
[39:00] | Then let me go. | 那就放我走 |
[39:02] | Or stop me now. | 或者现在就阻止我 |
[39:10] | I’ll give you a head start. | 我先放你走 |
[39:15] | If we meet again, I can’t promise what will happen. | 下次再见的话 我就不敢保证会怎么做了 |
[39:22] | I can. | 我知道怎么做 |
[39:29] | It’s a good wound. They’ll think you tried to stop me. | 受伤有利 他们会相信你尽力阻止我 |
[39:32] | Just trying to protect you. | 我只是为了保护你 |
[39:38] | Nikita is our new priority target. | 逮捕尼基塔是我们的首要任务 |
[39:41] | Threat level 6. | 危险等级提升到六级 |
[39:43] | Every operative engaged at that level or lower | 所有相关人员 |
[39:47] | Will be working on this full time. | 必须全天候执行这一任务 |
[39:49] | Mike will be heading the detail. | 具体内容由迈克部署 |
[39:52] | Amanda will be directing our overseas assets. | 阿曼达负责指导海外分部的工作 |
[39:54] | There’s really only a handful of organizations | 有能力拦截我们情报的机构 |
[39:56] | Who could intercept our intelligence. | 实在屈指可数 |
[39:58] | Someone is running her, | 有人在协助她 |
[39:59] | And I want to know who. | 我想知道是谁 |
[40:00] | Bring me her head | 提她的头来见我 |
[40:02] | And bring me all of theirs. | 把他们所有人的脑袋都给我砍下来 |
[40:04] | This is war! | 这是场战争 |
[40:06] | Now get to work. | 现在开始工作吧 |
[40:25] | 干得漂亮 你简直是个传奇 | |
[40:29] | 快注销信息 | |
[40:32] | 别担心老师 佯装逃跑奏效 如你所料 他们没有生疑 | |
[40:49] | 他们迟早会怀疑的 | |
[40:52] | 不要忘记我教你的东西 立刻注销 | |
[41:04] | Never gonna get this. | 真干不来啊 |
[41:07] | Yeah, someone else told me that once. | 是啊 这话曾经也有人对我说过 |
[41:13] | She was wrong, too. | 不过 她想错了 |
[41:16] | Remember, you’re just getting started. | 记住 你才刚刚开始 |
[41:23] | Damn right. | 说得太对了 |
[41:50] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |