时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison, | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:05] | and forced to be an assassin for a covert unit of the government. | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:08] | A black ops program called Division, | 名为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:10] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:13] | They destroyed my identity | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:14] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:15] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:16] | I escaped, and now the man that trained me, | 我跳出魔窟 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:19] | someone I trusted, is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:22] | What division doesn’t know | 但”组织”并不知道 |
[00:24] | is that I have a partner on the inside– | 我在组织内部安插了内应 |
[00:26] | Alex, a new recruit with a dark past | 她是艾丽克丝 有着黑暗过去的组织新成员 |
[00:28] | who I’ve trained in secret to resist their control. | 我曾秘密教授她 如何抵御他们的操控 |
[00:32] | Together we’re going to | 我们要联手 |
[00:33] | take Division apart, one mission at a time. | 一步一步 击垮”组织” |
[00:37] | And the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:39] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[00:54] | I hope you don’t mind me dropping in unannounced. | 希望你不介意我不请自来 |
[00:56] | Oh, not at all. | 我丝毫不会介意 |
[00:57] | You were always one of my favorite customers. | 你永远是我最欢迎的客户之一 |
[00:59] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:04] | I gotta hand it to you, Trevor. | 我不得不佩服得五体投地 特雷弗 |
[01:06] | These are gorgeous. | 这些很称我心意 |
[01:07] | If something jumps out, | 如果掉了任何零件 |
[01:08] | I have any number of accessories to match. | 都可以来找我配 库存充足 |
[01:20] | That’s nice. | 这把枪不错 |
[01:21] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[01:27] | Love. | 爱死我了 |
[01:28] | It’s very you. | 很配你 |
[01:30] | I’m going to need a mag of lokken 2-12, | 我还需要一盒罗肯2-12型子弹 |
[01:32] | a thermographic scope, and no questions asked. | 一个热成像瞄准镜 别问原因 |
[01:35] | I assume the price is still the same. | 我想价格没变吧 |
[01:38] | Afraid it’s gone up. | 恐怕价格上涨了 |
[01:41] | Trevor… | 特雷弗 |
[01:42] | Supply and demand, Nikita. | 供求关系决定价格 尼基塔 |
[01:44] | Ever since you went rogue, | 自从你抗命不尊 我行我素 |
[01:45] | your friends are in short supply, | 你的朋友供应不足 |
[01:47] | and there’s great demand for your corpse. | 而要你尸体的需求却一路高涨 |
[01:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:56] | New deal, Trev– I keep the gun, | 新交易规则 特雷 我拿走枪 |
[01:58] | you keep breathing, | 你保住小命 |
[02:00] | and never tell anyone I was here. | 并永远对我来过的事守口如瓶 |
[02:03] | You–you’re not going to kill me? | 你… 你不打算杀我吗 |
[02:06] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别太自作多情了 |
[02:09] | I’ve got a much bigger target in mind. | 我还有大鱼要钓呢 |
[02:12] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[02:17] | 达迪奇 杀人犯 | |
[02:18] | 决不让达迪奇逍遥法外 | |
[02:20] | The people gathered behind me | 我身后集结的示威群众 |
[02:22] | are protesting Mirko Dadich’s overturned conviction | 正在抗议由于检察官审查不利 |
[02:25] | due to prosecutorial misconduct. | 米尔科・达迪奇推翻了原审定罪 |
[02:27] | The government is currently deciding | 政府部门此刻正在决定 |
[02:29] | whether to initiate deportation proceedings against him. | 是否要将他驱逐出境 |
[02:32] | But as of today, he walks free. | 但就在今日 他获释了 |
[02:39] | 2 years, and all my belongings are still here. | 两年了 我的个人物品都还在 |
[02:44] | America. | 美国 |
[02:45] | Ready when you are, Mr. Dadich. | 随时为你准备就绪 达迪奇先生 |
[03:11] | Hold on, that’s not Dadich. | 暂停行动 那不是达迪奇 |
[03:13] | Someone’s playing a diversion. | 有人掉包了 |
[03:15] | He’s hired protection! | 他雇了保镖 |
[03:21] | Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[03:23] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[03:25] | I feel safer already. | 我已感觉安全多了 |
[03:28] | Protection is just the beginning. | 保护才刚开始 |
[03:30] | In 6 months, you won’t be hiding from your enemies, | 随后的六个月 你不用费心躲避仇敌了 |
[03:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:35] | They’ll be hiding from you. | 他们会对你避而远之 |
[03:43] | Ok, kiddies, 30 seconds left, come on. | 孩子们 还剩三十秒 加把劲 |
[03:45] | Penetrate the system! | 攻破系统 |
[03:46] | “组织”黑客训练室 | |
[03:48] | Penetrate! | 攻破 |
[03:55] | 10 seconds left before they dump you. | 距离系统把你们踢出去 还剩十秒 |
[03:59] | 5… | 五 |
[04:00] | 4, 3, 2, | 四 三 二 |
[04:04] | One. | 一 |
[04:06] | Fail. | 失败 |
[04:11] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[04:12] | You never launched your exploit. | 你从未攻击过系统 |
[04:14] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[04:15] | This hacker stuff is really…complicated. | 黑客这活儿太… 复杂了 |
[04:19] | Actually, it’s not, it’s simple. | 实际上 轻而易举 |
[04:21] | Because, you see, I do all the hacker stuff. | 因为我一个人包了所有黑客活儿 |
[04:24] | I write the exploit. | 我编写了入侵程序 |
[04:25] | I even make it look like a video game | 甚至让它看起来像个游戏 |
[04:27] | so your tween minds can understand it! | 以便你们这些幼稚的大脑能明白 |
[04:32] | you think that’s funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[04:33] | Must be the drugs, sir. | 磕药的都这样 教官 |
[04:35] | You know how it is with junkies. | 您知道它对吸毒者有何作用 |
[04:37] | I thought our files were secret. | 本以为我们的档案是保密的 |
[04:39] | Failure was on me, sir. | 是我的错 教官 |
[04:41] | Alex was having trouble finding the shell code, | 艾丽克丝没找到壳程序代码 |
[04:44] | And I gave her the wrong one. | 我把错的给她了 |
[04:45] | You shouldn’t have been giving it in the first place. | 你一开始就不该给她 |
[04:47] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[04:48] | This is pathetic. All of you, get out of here. | 这真可悲 你们全部给我滚出去 |
[04:51] | The bunch of you, get out! | 你们这群人快滚出去 |
[04:52] | Up and out of your seats now. | 都给我起来 |
[04:53] | Not you. You stay. | 没说你 你留下 |
[04:55] | You too, get out of here. | 你也是 快出去 |
[04:57] | Left foot in front of the right one. | 门口就在前面左手边 |
[04:58] | You can handle that, right? | 不用我废话吧 |
[05:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:02] | You stay here, and you work this until you get it right. | 你留在这里 直到你能搞定为止 |
[05:05] | I’m going to check back with you in half an hour. | 半个小时后我会来检查 |
[05:09] | And it better be right. | 那时最好给我搞定了 |
[05:11] | Because scrubs who can’t pass the basics | 因为连最基础的都学不会的雏儿 |
[05:14] | don’t survive very long in here. | 在这里待不了多久 |
[05:29] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[05:34] | He is no fun. | 他这人真没趣 |
[05:36] | Come on, let’s drink. | 来吧 我们喝几杯 |
[05:37] | What will you have? | 你们都有些什么 |
[05:38] | Oh, whatever you’re having. | 你想要什么都有 |
[05:44] | You’re not making our guest feel very welcome. | 你这样可没法让客人有宾至如归的感觉 |
[05:47] | Well, we should have used the Astoria safe house. | 我们该用在阿斯托尼亚的藏身处 |
[05:49] | This place isn’t secure. | 这里不安全 |
[05:50] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[05:51] | Communist rebels, hit men from the old country, | 共产主义反叛者 故国的职业杀手 |
[05:55] | Nikita. | 还有尼基塔 |
[05:57] | She is a wild card. | 她是不定因素 |
[05:58] | She knows our security procedures. | 她了解我们的保安程序 |
[06:00] | And she said herself that she’s coming after us. | 她说她会冲我们来 |
[06:02] | She can’t counter us without intel. | 没有任何情报她怎么反击 |
[06:06] | Your mission was to find out who’s controlling her. | 你的任务是找出幕后操纵她的人 |
[06:09] | Nikita wouldn’t allow anyone to control her. | 尼基塔不会受任何人的操纵 |
[06:12] | And if she was getting any help, it would be a quid pro quo deal. | 即使她获得了什么帮助 那也是等价交换 |
[06:15] | And what, prey tell, are you basing your intel on? | 你的依据又是什么呢 |
[06:19] | It’s just a feeling. | 只是直觉罢了 |
[06:30] | 运行伪装外壳 链接55.2.1.42 化名模式 | |
[06:32] | 呼叫简・邦德 | |
[06:38] | 你是一个人吧 | |
[06:40] | Nestravi! | 干杯 |
[06:48] | Let me make sure I understand what you are toasting to. | 我们来确认一下祝这杯酒的目的 |
[06:52] | Your plan is to assassinate my successor, | 你的计划是暗杀我的继任者 |
[06:55] | Create a coup in the labor party, | 在工党策划一次政变 |
[06:57] | And return me to my seat of power in 6 months. | 让我在六个月内再次掌权 |
[07:02] | It’s something we’ve accomplished before. | 这些事我们以前也做过 |
[07:05] | Small nations don’t present much of a problem. | 小国家的问题不大 |
[07:07] | You know my accounts are frozen. | 你知道我的账号被冻结了 |
[07:09] | I can’t afford a down payment on your services. | 我付不起首期定金 |
[07:11] | Your division will do this on contingency? | 你的组织愿意冒这种风险吗 |
[07:13] | No. We don’t have to. | 我们不必冒险 |
[07:16] | We know that you stashed something more valuable | 我们知道你逃亡出国的时候 |
[07:18] | than money when you fled your country. | 贮藏了一些比钱更有价值的东西 |
[07:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:23] | Hmm, about 25 kilos of enriched uranium. | 二十五公斤的浓缩铀 |
[07:28] | Enough raw material for a low yield nuclear bomb. | 足以作为小批量核弹的原料 |
[07:32] | What we don’t know is | 我们只是不知道 |
[07:34] | where you stashed it. | 你把它藏哪了 |
[07:37] | And what would you want with… | 你想要什么 |
[07:38] | A little uranium? | 一点点的铀 |
[07:40] | Always comes in handy. | 迟早会派上用场 |
[07:43] | Relax, Mirko. | 别紧张 米尔科 |
[07:46] | You’re talking to me right now, | 和你谈的是我 |
[07:47] | not the United States government. | 而非美国政府 |
[07:50] | You should think of this as a business transaction. | 你就把它当作是生意好了 |
[07:58] | I’m going to need some more time to think it over. | 再给我点时间考虑 |
[08:01] | Of course you are. | 没问题 |
[08:02] | And I’m going to need some other things, as well. | 我还有其他的要求 |
[08:05] | Anything you can think of, we can provide. | 你想要什么都行 |
[08:22] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[08:23] | The man just got out of prison. | 一个刚从监狱出来的人 |
[08:25] | What do you think he wants? | 你觉得他想要什么呢 |
[08:26] | 5 years ago, you’d probably be taking this guy out. | 换做五年前 你可能会把这个人拖出去 |
[08:29] | What, are we pimping for him now? | 现在难道我们要帮他拉皮条吗 |
[08:31] | Don’t think of Mirko as an assignment. | 别把米尔科当做一次任务 |
[08:33] | Think of him as a client. | 就当是客户好了 |
[08:35] | If I don’t address division budget cuts, | 如果我不削减组织的开支 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna have to make cuts of my own, | 我就要自扣薪水了 |
[08:39] | Starting with the permanent elimination of the young recruits. | 从你的新人部门开始削减 |
[08:43] | – I’ll call an escort service. – No. | -我去给他叫三陪服务 -不用 |
[08:45] | As you would say, it’s not secure. | 你说过 这里不安全 |
[08:48] | Get one of the new girls. | 找个新人过来 |
[08:51] | Number 13. | 第十三号 |
[08:53] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[08:55] | She’ll remind Mirko of his homeland. | 让她来唤起米尔科的故土回忆 |
[09:04] | 伯克霍夫觉得我是个笨蛋 其他人也这么想 | |
[09:09] | 别低估了他 也不要装傻过了头 | |
[09:14] | 否则他们就取消我的资格了 我懂 | |
[09:15] | Or they cancel me. I get it. | 否则他们就取消我的资格了 我懂 |
[09:19] | You get me a name yet? | 查到名字了吗 |
[09:22] | No. | 没有 |
[09:22] | How are you sure it’s a protection mission? | 你怎么就确定这是一次保护行动 |
[09:25] | You said they activated Peters, Heilbrun and Chang. | 你说皮得斯 海布伦和张被派出执行任务 |
[09:28] | Michael used to call them Hughey, Dewey and Louie. | 迈克尔过去常称他们为”保镖铁三角” |
[09:30] | Only used them for VIP security. | 只让他们负责保护贵宾 |
[09:32] | I need to know who the VIP is, and their location. | 我要知道这位贵宾是谁 以及任务地点 |
[09:37] | Not gonna be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[09:38] | Still have bottom level access here. | 我现在进入系统的权限还处于最低状态 |
[09:40] | Copy that. Lay low, I’ll find another way. | 知道了 继续潜伏 我另想办法 |
[09:44] | No, I can do it. | 不 我能做到 |
[09:46] | I repeat– | 我再说一遍 |
[09:47] | Lay low, do not blow your cover. | 继续潜伏 别暴露身份 |
[09:51] | You don’t have to protect me anymore. | 你不再需要保护我了 |
[09:54] | I have everything under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[09:57] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[10:13] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[10:17] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[10:20] | Do you have it? | 你有货吗 |
[10:21] | Alex, Alex, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 |
[10:23] | Always strung out, always late. | 总是一副老烟鬼的猥琐腔 总是姗姗来迟 |
[10:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:29] | Where is it? | 东西在哪儿 |
[10:32] | Where’s the rest of my money? | 你还差我钱呢 |
[10:35] | I gave you a fifty. | 我给了你一张五十块 |
[10:36] | Calling me a liar? | 你是说我说谎吗 |
[10:37] | Stop playing, Ronnie, I just need a hit. | 罗尼 别玩了 我只是想吸一口 |
[10:46] | You make us feel good, we’ll make you feel good. | 你让我们痛快了 我们也能让你如愿 |
[10:49] | – No! – Oh, yeah. | -不要 -一定要 |
[10:53] | Let the girl go. | 放开那姑娘 |
[10:55] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[10:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[11:00] | Fairy…God…Mother! | 你的… 神仙… 教母 |
[11:11] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[11:18] | Hi. I’m Nikita, nice to meet you. | 你好 我是尼基塔 幸会 |
[11:27] | Again. | 再装一次 |
[11:29] | Just because you used the gun to kill | 来这里的人 大多玩过枪 持枪杀人 |
[11:31] | or steal or whatever you did to land yourself here, | 持枪行窃 可是别因此就觉得 |
[11:32] | Does not mean you know weapons. | 自己对枪了如指掌 |
[11:34] | But you will learn. Dismantle and assembly | 但你会在这里学到 拆卸和组装枪支 |
[11:36] | will be second nature, like breathing. | 会像呼吸一样 变成你的第二本能 |
[11:38] | You don’t need to see to breathe. | 闭上眼 一样可以呼吸 |
[11:41] | Done! | 完成 |
[11:43] | Alex. Excellent. | 艾丽克丝 棒极了 |
[11:45] | You’ve handled sub machine guns before? | 你之前用过冲锋枪吗 |
[11:47] | Not really. | 没有 |
[11:50] | Must be the drugs. | 磕药的都这样 |
[11:52] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[11:54] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:58] | You’ve been activated for an op. | 你有任务了 |
[12:04] | She’s been activated? | 她要去执行任务吗 |
[12:06] | I’ve been down here 2 months, | 我来这里都两个月了 |
[12:08] | – And she’s been activated? – Stow it, Jaden. | -竟然派这个菜鸟去 -杰登 别说了 |
[12:13] | Bet you Michael’s tapping that. | 我打赌迈克尔正监听着了 |
[12:15] | Shut up and field strip these weapons now. | 闭嘴 开始拆卸枪支 |
[12:17] | You have 5 minutes. | 五分钟内完成 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna get that bitch. | 我一定要整死那个小贱人 |
[12:26] | Ok, you keep moving around like that, | 再这样乱动 |
[12:28] | you’re going to look like a panda. | 就要化成熊猫眼了 |
[12:30] | Thom said he was in training for like a year | 托姆说 执行任务前 |
[12:32] | before they used him. | 要被训练一年 |
[12:34] | In the short time you’ve been with us, | 在和我们一起的短暂日子里 |
[12:35] | I’ve seen your attitude improve greatly, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 我知道你的态度转变很多 |
[12:39] | Especially considering you tried to escape | 特别是想起你刚来的第二天 |
[12:41] | your second day here. | 就要逃离此处 |
[12:44] | Michael must have seen the same improvement. | 迈克尔一定也已看出这种转变了 |
[12:46] | He wouldn’t be using you if he didn’t think you were ready. | 如果你不能胜任的话 他是不会用你的 |
[12:50] | And you are. | 而你可以胜任 |
[12:59] | Ready for what? | 胜任什么 |
[13:02] | Why won’t anyone tell me what the mission is. | 为什么每个人对任务都三缄其口 |
[13:04] | We’re only told what we need to know. | 需要知道的时候自然会知道 |
[13:06] | It’s safer that way. | 这样比较安全 |
[13:07] | So you don’t even know? | 连你也不知道吗 |
[13:10] | You shouldn’t be nervous, Alex. | 你不该紧张 艾丽克丝 |
[13:11] | Yeah? What should I be? | 是吗 那我应该如何 |
[13:13] | Grateful. | 充满感激 |
[13:15] | To be activated this early is a gift. | 任务来得如此之快 那是一种恩赐 |
[13:17] | And it’s very rude to question a gift. | 质疑恩赐的东西 是很不礼貌的 |
[13:34] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[13:34] | – Help! – Just relax, Alex. | -救命 -放松点 艾丽克丝 |
[13:36] | 一年以前 | |
[13:36] | 一年前 | |
[13:37] | Breathe in and out. | 做深呼吸 |
[13:38] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[13:41] | I will, I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[13:44] | For now, just breathe. | 现在 就尽量呼吸吧 |
[13:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:48] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[13:50] | You’re at my place. I’m a friend. | 你在我这里 我是你的朋友 |
[13:52] | Well, if you’re a friend, | 如果你是我的朋友 |
[13:53] | then you’ll let me out of this closet. | 你就应该把我从这柜子里放出来 |
[13:55] | It’s not a closet. It’s a portable sauna. | 这不是柜子 而是个可移动的桑拿房 |
[13:58] | I built it myself. | 我自己建造的 |
[14:00] | It’s going to help you get clean. | 它能够帮你戒掉毒瘾 |
[14:02] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么要这样做 |
[14:04] | Let’s call it a gift. | 暂且称它为礼物 |
[14:06] | I know how to get clean, ok? I know how to get clean. | 我知道如何戒毒 好吗 我知道 |
[14:07] | I just–I need to come down easy, ok? | 我需要慢慢来 好吗 |
[14:11] | There is no easy way down. | 戒毒没有轻松的方式 |
[14:13] | I don’t need a sauna! | 我不需要桑拿 |
[14:14] | I need a hit! | 我要打一针 |
[14:18] | It’s very rude to question a gift, you know. | 以怨报德可不好 |
[14:20] | Please! Please. | 求你了 拜托了 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna die in here. | 我会死在这里的 |
[14:26] | Look, I know it hurts, ok? | 我知道这很痛苦 |
[14:31] | Your nose won’t stop running. | 你会不停地流鼻涕 |
[14:34] | Your stomach’s cramping. | 胃会痛如刀绞 |
[14:35] | You feel like your head’s going to fall off. | 头会痛得像要掉下来一样 |
[14:37] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我了解的 |
[14:49] | I can only promise you one thing– | 我只能这样向你保证 |
[14:54] | It’s going to get worse before it gets better. | 经历风雨之后 必然会有彩虹 |
[15:00] | As long as you’re here, we’re safe. | 只要你呆在里面 我们就都很安全 |
[15:06] | No! | 不要 |
[15:21] | So, where’s the party? | 在哪里开派对啊 |
[15:22] | In here. | 这里 |
[15:55] | That would be great. | 太好了 |
[15:59] | Is there some place I could freshen up. | 我可以去补补妆吗 |
[16:02] | Of course. Through there. | 当然 在那边 |
[16:10] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[16:11] | 我花钱不是为了买小道消息的 | |
[16:14] | 我要的是情报 | |
[16:15] | 我付钱 你给我”组织”的情报 | |
[16:20] | 别费心思追踪电话了 这太业余了 | |
[16:26] | 稍等 | |
[16:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:29] | VIP is Mirko Dadich. | 那位贵宾是米尔科・达迪奇 |
[16:31] | The war criminal? | 那个战犯吗 |
[16:32] | South shore tower, penthouse. | 南滨大厦 楼顶阁楼 |
[16:35] | Alex, where are you? | 艾丽克丝 你在哪 |
[16:36] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[16:38] | I’m with him. | 我跟他在一起 |
[16:39] | – Get out of there! – I can’t. | -快离开那里 -不行 |
[16:43] | Alex? Champagne is ready. | 艾丽克丝 来杯香槟吧 |
[16:49] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[17:09] | That is one of the most amazing storys that I ever heard. | 这是我听过的最有趣的故事中的一个了 |
[17:13] | I mean, to come from nothing. | 虽然这故事是虚构的 |
[17:17] | Milking cows. | 还有那些奶牛 |
[17:18] | – One cow. – One cow! | -就一头奶牛 -就一头 |
[17:26] | Let’s not talk about me anymore. | 不要再说我的事了 |
[17:31] | More Champagne? | 能再来些香槟吗 |
[17:33] | I think we had enough, don’t you? | 我觉得我们喝的够多了 对吧 |
[17:51] | Nice view. | 景色真美 |
[17:54] | It’s great. | 是呀 |
[17:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:59] | Stop? | 住手 |
[18:38] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些家伙是谁 |
[18:42] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑呢 |
[18:49] | Take this. | 拿着它 |
[18:50] | Get out for me | 滚开 |
[18:54] | Stop | 住手 |
[19:23] | Mirko Dadich. | 米尔科・达迪奇 |
[19:26] | Get out! | 给我出来 |
[19:33] | Get out of the way, michael. | 别挡道 迈克尔 |
[19:54] | Andre is still in there. | 安德烈还在里面 |
[19:55] | Leave him. | 别管他了 |
[19:57] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[19:58] | Hell no! | 糟透了 |
[20:11] | Damn! | 该死 |
[20:17] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[20:19] | Try to remember. | 尽量回忆 |
[20:21] | It just… | 就是… |
[20:24] | Happened so fast. | 发生的太快了 |
[20:26] | You’re trained to think faster. | 你受过训练 思考得更快 |
[20:29] | You said one of their masks came off. | 你说他们中有个人的面具脱落了 |
[20:31] | You don’t remember seeing the face? | 你回忆不起来他的长相吗 |
[20:33] | I… | 我 |
[20:34] | She had two bottles of champagne | 她喝了两杯香槟 |
[20:36] | and dadich was slapping the hell out of her. | 达迪奇当时还在打她耳光 |
[20:38] | She was not ready. | 她猝不及防 |
[20:41] | I want answers, | 我需要答案 |
[20:42] | Not excuses. | 而不是借口 |
[20:44] | Who attacked us, | 谁袭击了我们 |
[20:44] | how did they find us, | 他们是如何找到我们的 |
[20:46] | And where is Mirko Dadich? | 米尔科・达迪奇现在在哪里 |
[20:48] | Probably dead by now. | 可能已经死了 |
[20:49] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不要这样 |
[20:52] | For your sake. | 这是为你好 |
[20:57] | If you remember any more, | 如果你记起了什么 |
[21:00] | please let me know. | 请告诉我 |
[21:06] | Status? | 什么情况 |
[21:07] | How’s our friend from the safe house doing? | 从藏身处抓回来的朋友怎么样了 |
[21:09] | Just keeps repeating the same word– | 只是不停的重复一个词 |
[21:11] | “Osveta”. | “复仇”[塞尔维亚语] |
[21:12] | Did he say anything about nikita? | 他提到尼基塔吗 |
[21:14] | We’re not going to get any more out of him. | 我们从他嘴里问不出别的了 |
[21:15] | Oh, yes, we are. | 不 我们问得出 |
[21:18] | Get inquisitor down here. | 让审讯官过来 |
[21:25] | You’re gonna love talking to the inquisitor. | 跟审讯官谈谈 你会很享受的 |
[21:31] | Osveta. | 复仇[俄语] |
[21:32] | It’s vengeance. They were freedom fighters. | 这是复仇行动 对方是自由斗士 |
[21:35] | A group trying to bring Mirko to justice for his war crimes. | 一群想让米尔科为战争罪行接受审判的人 |
[21:38] | That explains Nikita’s involvement. | 这就解释了为何尼基塔会牵涉进来 |
[21:40] | She always had a bleeding heart for the oppressed. | 她总爱为受压迫的人打抱不平 |
[21:43] | Guess the question is whether she approached them | 问题是她主动接触了他们 |
[21:45] | or they hired her. | 还是他们雇用的她 |
[21:47] | Or if she was working with them at all. | 也有可能她根本没和他们合作 |
[21:49] | Why else provide sniper support for the grab team? | 那她怎么会给劫犯们提供狙击支援 |
[21:51] | Well, it wasn’t very good support. | 那可算不上什么好支援 |
[21:53] | – She did kill one of them. – She missed. | -她杀了他们的一员 -那是她打偏了 |
[21:56] | She was targeting you. | 她瞄的是你 |
[21:59] | Look, find Nikita. | 找出尼基塔 |
[22:01] | Then you’ll find Mirko. | 你就能找到米尔科 |
[22:03] | You might start by tracking the bullet we dug out of his friend. | 你可以从追查他朋友身上挖出的子弹开始 |
[22:09] | You called? | 你找我 |
[22:21] | Come on, Alex. | 快点 艾丽克丝 |
[22:34] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[22:39] | Did you eat yet? | 吃过了吗 |
[22:42] | That’s cool. I like it cold. | 没事的 我喜欢吃冷饭 |
[22:44] | Cold and spicy. | 又冷又辣的 |
[22:48] | So, as promised, I got you a few things. | 我给你买了点东西 我答应过你的 |
[22:53] | I know it’s not prada, but… | 我知道这不是普拉达 可还是 |
[22:56] | Cute, right? | 很可爱 不是吗 |
[23:01] | Come on. | 打起精神来 |
[23:02] | First step to feeling good is looking good. | 打扮漂亮是让自己感觉良好的第一步 |
[23:05] | And I want my clothes back. | 而且我想要回自己的衣服 |
[23:11] | What are you going to do to me? | 你想对我怎么样 |
[23:13] | You don’t know me. | 我们素不相识 |
[23:15] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[23:17] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么呢 |
[23:19] | I know you like smack. | 我知道你喜欢海洛因 |
[23:21] | For me it was ketamine. | 我喜欢克他命 |
[23:23] | “K” all the way. | 能让我一路爽到底 |
[23:27] | What am I going to do to you? | 我要对你做什么 |
[23:29] | I’m going to do what I wish somebody had done for me. | 这些事 我希望以前有人也为我做过 |
[23:32] | You got me here. Trapped. | 你把我带来 关在这里 |
[23:34] | So why are you lying? | 为什么还要撒谎呢 |
[23:38] | When I was high, I did something. | 有回吸了粉 我干了件傻事 |
[23:42] | Something I went to prison for. | 那件事给我带来牢狱之灾 |
[23:44] | Something I’m going to be paying for for the rest of my life. | 我一生都要为其付出代价 |
[23:47] | When I saw you, | 当我见到你时 |
[23:48] | I saw a chance to stop it from happening again. | 我看到了阻止悲剧再次上演的机会 |
[23:51] | – Where?- Where what? | -哪里 -什么哪里 |
[23:53] | Where did you see me? | 你在哪见到我的 |
[23:54] | I saw you walk into that crack house. | 我见到你走进那个毒品站 |
[23:56] | Why were you there? Somebody like you doesn’t | 你为什么会在那里 像你这样的人不会 |
[23:58] | – just walk by a place like that. – Alex… | -随便路过那样的地方 -艾丽克丝 |
[24:00] | – Were you following me? – No. | -你在跟踪我吗 -没有 |
[24:01] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[24:03] | I heard your dealer say it. | 我听那个毒贩子说的 |
[24:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:12] | It’s not a trap. | 这不是圈套 |
[24:15] | When you are back to full health, | 等你身体完全恢复以后 |
[24:17] | you’re free to go. | 你就可以走了 |
[24:20] | Forget you ever met me. | 忘了遇见过我吧 |
[24:41] | Core is tungsten carbide. | 子弹的核心部分是碳化钨 |
[24:45] | Hyper velocity, self sharpening. | 速度极快 带自锐功能 |
[24:47] | It’s a lokken 2-12 slap round. | 这是罗肯2-12型子弹 |
[24:49] | Could trace the tungsten back to the production batch. | 能通过钨查到同批产品 |
[24:52] | No, forget about it. | 不 别查了 |
[24:53] | Nikita wouldn’t buy ammo from a manufacturer, | 尼基塔不会从制造商手里买枪的 |
[24:55] | She’d go straight to the black market | 她会直接去黑市 |
[24:56] | face to face with the local dealer. | 当面跟当地军火商买 |
[24:58] | Those guys have their own signature. | 那些人有自己的特色签名 |
[25:00] | That’s how they modify the rounds. | 更换子弹的方式就是他们的签名 |
[25:02] | I’ll id the specs, run them through shadownet. | 我会查明规格 在影网上搜索一遍 |
[25:04] | Fine. | 好的 |
[25:06] | Can you please stop saying “Shadownet”? | 你能别再说”影网”了吗 |
[25:08] | Dude, when you create your own software | 老兄 如果你自己写了个软件 |
[25:11] | That owns access to every government and law enforcement agency in the world, | 能获取世界上所有政府和法律机关的授权 |
[25:15] | You can call it whatever the hell you want. | 你想怎么称呼它都行 |
[25:17] | Shadownet. | 影网 |
[25:19] | Taste the rainbow. | 尝尝自由无忌的滋味吧 |
[25:23] | How’d you do? | 你查出什么了 |
[25:24] | I got him talking. | 我让他开口了 |
[25:26] | We had an interesting conversation. | 我们进行了一场有趣的对话 |
[25:28] | Great. | 好极了 |
[25:29] | – Not exactly. – Why? | -不怎么好 -为什么 |
[25:31] | What do they want with Dadich? | 他们想让达迪奇干什么 |
[25:32] | Same thing we did. | 和我们一样 |
[25:34] | They know about the nuclear material. | 他们知道了核原料的事 |
[25:41] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再来一次 |
[25:45] | What did Nikita tell you? | 尼基塔告诉你什么了 |
[25:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:47] | Well, I guess it was the other arms dealer | 我猜那个把罗肯2-12型子弹 |
[25:48] | who modifies lokken 2-12 rounds | 改装成装填高爆混合弹药 |
[25:50] | with an rd-x compound. | 的军火商肯定不是你喽 |
[25:51] | You think I’m stupid enough to lie to you? | 你觉得我会蠢到向你撒谎吗 |
[25:54] | Let’s find out. | 问问就知道了 |
[26:01] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[26:04] | Hel-hello? | 喂 喂 |
[26:06] | Hi, it’s Nikita. | 喂 是我 尼基塔 |
[26:07] | Is Michael there yet? | 迈克尔还在吗 |
[26:10] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[26:14] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我在 |
[26:16] | Wow. Good timing. | 时机刚刚好 |
[26:19] | You tracked that round pretty fast. | 你追查子弹的效率还真高啊 |
[26:21] | I thought it’d take you all night. | 我还以为你要花上一整晚呢 |
[26:22] | Feeling pretty smart, aren’t we? | 是不是觉得我们都很聪明 |
[26:25] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[26:26] | I should have put you down in that alley. | 我当时应该在那巷子里把你解决掉 |
[26:28] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[26:29] | Is that any way to thank me? | 你就这样跟我道谢吗 |
[26:31] | So you’re not with them? | 所以你跟他们不是一伙的 |
[26:32] | Michael, I don’t even know who “They” Are. | 迈克尔 我都不知道”他们”是谁 |
[26:34] | Though I do like their style. | 尽管我确实欣赏他们的行事风格 |
[26:36] | Well, then allow me to enlighten you. | 那就让我提醒提醒你 |
[26:37] | They are a group of freelance mercenaries. | 他们是一群自由雇佣兵 |
[26:40] | And they’re after the loose nuclear material | 现在正在找米尔科・达迪奇 |
[26:42] | Mirko Dadich stashed away before he fled his country. | 从他的国家逃亡之前藏的那些核原料 |
[26:45] | What? | 什么 |
[26:46] | Apparently he has a GPS device | 显然他有台全球定位装置 |
[26:48] | that shows its exact location in eastern Europe. | 上面显示了那些原料在东欧的具体位置 |
[26:50] | I think we’re 24 hours away | 我认为再过不久 |
[26:51] | from weapon’s grade uranium hitting the open market, so… | 他们就要把武器级铀原料投入自由市场 |
[26:54] | How do you like their style now? | 现在你对他们的行事风格怎么看 |
[26:56] | You should have taken out Mirko when you had the shot. | 当时你应该一枪打死米尔科 |
[26:59] | And let you die? | 然后让你就那么死了 |
[27:01] | Don’t blame me, Michael. | 别怪我 迈克尔 |
[27:02] | You work for division and division got in bed with this guy. | 你为组织工作 组织跟他有牵连 |
[27:05] | You think Percy will admit that now? | 你以为珀西现在会承认这些吗 |
[27:07] | He assumes you’re in a league with the mercenaries. | 他认定你和那些雇佣兵是一伙的 |
[27:08] | If this comes back to bite us | 如果事情曝光 我们被反咬一口 |
[27:10] | then you–ha– are going to be terrorist number one | 那么你 就会成为所有官方名单上的 |
[27:13] | on every official list. | 头号恐怖分子 |
[27:15] | Oh, uh-oh. Does that mean Percy | 那也就是说珀西 |
[27:17] | will have to officially admit he’s running a mercenary unit | 不得不正式承认他在五角大楼 |
[27:18] | on the pentagon’s dime? | 养了一批雇佣兵 |
[27:19] | You didn’t hear me before. | 你以前没听我说过 |
[27:22] | They already know what Percy is up to. | 他们已经知道珀西想干什么了 |
[27:25] | But as long as he has his little black boxes everywhere, | 但只要他握有那些藏在各地的小黑匣子 |
[27:28] | they can’t touch him. | 他们就动不了他 |
[27:29] | Is that what he really calls them? | 他真是那么称呼它们的吗 |
[27:31] | Little black boxes? | 小黑匣子 |
[27:32] | Nikita, they are real. | 尼基塔 是真的 |
[27:34] | Every dirty job, every cover-up, | 每个非法任务 每次掩护行动 |
[27:36] | every little secret of the last 5 administrations. | 前五届美国政府的所有小秘密 |
[27:39] | Now you can quit or you can die… | 现在你要么收手 要么去死 |
[27:43] | But you can’t stop division. | 但你做什么都阻止不了组织 |
[27:49] | No one can. | 没人能阻止 |
[27:50] | You know what, Michael? | 知道吗 迈克尔 |
[27:51] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[27:52] | I should have taken out Mirko when I had the shot. | 我当时真该一枪打死米尔科 |
[28:10] | Nie. | 不 |
[28:12] | Nyet. | 不要 |
[28:16] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[28:19] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[28:22] | Nyet. | 不要 |
[28:32] | You’re safe now. | 没事了 |
[28:37] | You’re safe. | 没事了 |
[28:44] | The people gathered behind me | 在我身后聚集的这些人 |
[28:46] | are protesting Mirko Dadich’s | 正在对米尔科・达迪奇的判决被推翻一事 |
[28:48] | overturned conviction. | 表示抗议 |
[28:53] | Sorry I’m late. It got crazy. | 对不起 我来晚了 事情有点失控 |
[28:56] | I know. Are you OK? | 我知道 你还好吗 |
[29:01] | I will be. Been playing dumb over here. | 没事 我一直在装聋作哑 |
[29:04] | So you saw something. | 那你见到什么了 |
[29:05] | One of the kidnappers is a woman. | 其中一名绑匪是个女人 |
[29:07] | Long blond hair, green eyes. | 金色长发 绿眼睛 |
[29:10] | Good. That helps. | 很好 这信息很有用 |
[29:16] | – What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing? | -你干什么 -你认为我在干什么 |
[29:17] | I’m kicking your ass, you little teacher’s pet! | 我要揍你 乖乖女 |
[29:57] | Not bad, Michael. | 不错啊 迈克尔 |
[30:09] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[30:10] | Blondie. | 金发小妞 |
[30:13] | Her name is Hanna Cushko. | 她叫汉娜・库什科 |
[30:14] | Ukrainian, 25 years old. | 乌克兰人 25岁 |
[30:16] | Grew up under Mirko Dadich’s regime. | 在米尔科・达迪奇执政时长大 |
[30:19] | Her father was a scientist in his nuclear program. | 她父亲是一位参与核项目的科学家 |
[30:23] | So that’s how she knows about the uranium. | 所以她对这些武器铀有所知晓 |
[30:25] | I can tap airport surveillance, | 我可以偷偷进入机场的监控系统 |
[30:27] | run facial recognition software. | 利用面部识别软件 |
[30:28] | We could grab her on the way out of the country. | 在她外逃出境的时候抓住她 |
[30:29] | It may be too late by then. | 到那时候也许就太晚了 |
[30:31] | Second she gets her hand on Mirko’s GPS, | 一旦她拿到了米尔科的GPS |
[30:33] | she’ll call a teammate in Europe | 她就会通知在欧洲的同伙 |
[30:35] | and give them the coordinates. | 协调她们行动 |
[30:37] | She wants what we want. | 她要的东西我们也想要 |
[30:40] | We need to get ahead of her. | 我们得抢到她前头 |
[30:42] | We need to find that GPS. | 我们一定要找到那GPS |
[31:01] | 9-1-1. | 911 请讲 |
[31:02] | Emergency? Yeah. | 急救中心吗 是这样 |
[31:04] | I need to report a stolen vehicle. | 我要报告一辆失窃车辆 |
[31:07] | You have the plate number? | 你知道车牌号吗 |
[31:09] | Uh-yeah. I have it right here. | 有 我看一下 |
[31:10] | It’s A6876-44. | 车牌号是A6876-44 |
[31:14] | Is it your vehicle, ma’am. | 失窃车辆是你的吗 |
[31:15] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[31:16] | It’s a blue paint van. My husband’s. | 是辆蓝色厢式货车 是我丈夫的 |
[31:19] | I’ll get that information to an officer. | 我会将情况传达给巡警 |
[31:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[31:26] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[31:27] | I swear I don’t know. | 我发誓 |
[31:28] | What is this GPS you’re talking about? | 我对你们说的什么GPS一无所知 |
[31:32] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[31:37] | You really don’t remember me, do you? | 你也真的不记得我了 对吧 |
[31:41] | My name is Hanna Cushko. | 我叫汉娜・库什科 |
[31:44] | My father was Ivan Cushko. | 我父亲叫伊万・库什科 |
[31:46] | He ran your secret nuclear program. | 他曾是你秘密核项目的负责人 |
[31:49] | But he kept no secrets from me. | 可他对我从不隐瞒 |
[31:51] | Cushko. | 库什科 |
[31:55] | Your father was a brilliant man. | 你父亲是个很有才华的人 |
[31:57] | He was a close friend of mine. | 我们俩过去很铁 |
[31:59] | A dear friend. | 情同手足 |
[32:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:04] | That’s why he was executed after the takeover | 这就是为何在政变后 他被处决了 |
[32:08] | While you fled the country. | 而你却只管自己出逃了 |
[32:11] | I’m going back, Hanna. | 我会杀回去的 汉娜 |
[32:14] | I’m going to take our country back. | 我会杀回去挽救我们的祖国的 |
[32:16] | And I promise you– you will have your revenge. We both will. | 我向你保证 一定帮你报仇 一同雪恨 |
[32:19] | I want my family taken care of. | 我只想保护我的家人 |
[32:22] | The uranium my father enriched for you | 我父亲交给你的那个浓缩铀 |
[32:24] | is his only legacy. | 是他唯一的遗产 |
[32:27] | And I’m going to sell it to support us. | 我要把它卖了养家糊口 |
[32:29] | I can get you money. | 要钱我可以给你 |
[32:35] | I assume you hid the GPS in a safe place | 我猜你被捕之前 |
[32:38] | before they took you to prison. | 把GPS藏到了一个安全的地方 |
[32:40] | You will take us there. | 你得带我们去 |
[32:43] | Broken window In an alleyway by a liquor store. | 巷子里酒水商店旁的一扇窗户被打碎 |
[32:45] | Dispatch, Delta 17 reporting location of stolen vehicle | 呼叫指挥中心 我是D17 发现失窃车辆 |
[32:48] | A6876-44. | 牌号A6876-44 |
[32:51] | Van is in 34th street across from the subway terminal. | 该车位于34街与地铁站的交叉口 |
[32:54] | Vehicle appears abandoned. | 车辆疑似被遗弃 |
[33:02] | Try matching prints we got at the safe house | 把我们从藏身处提取的指纹 |
[33:04] | to these applications on file. | 与档案里的对比一下 |
[33:06] | Cancel that. Move, I got this. | 取消操作 让开 我来 |
[33:08] | Got what? | 找到什么了 |
[33:09] | Move. | 一边去 |
[33:11] | Ok. We assume that Mirko | 好的 我们假设米尔科 |
[33:14] | stashed the GPS before his arrest 2 years ago. | 两年前在被捕之前把GPS藏了起来 |
[33:18] | I dug up some surveillance of the arrest. | 我找到了一些逮捕他时的监控录像资料 |
[33:20] | the FBI caught him coming out of 34th street station. | 联调局是在34街地铁站出口逮到的他 |
[33:23] | They assumed he was switching transpo | 他们以为他在去机场或者是出境的路上 |
[33:25] | on his way to the airport or out of state. | 换乘地铁 |
[33:26] | Check it out. | 不过请看 |
[33:30] | He knew they were coming for him. | 他知道他们来抓他 |
[33:32] | He must have stashed the GPS beforehand. | 他事先一定已经把GPS藏了起来 |
[33:34] | Ok, we need to make a timeline of his last day. | 好了 我们要对他当天行动做个时间表 |
[33:36] | Every place he went, every person he met, | 他到过的每个地方 遇见的每个人 |
[33:37] | he called, even looked at sideways. | 通过电话的人 甚至侧眼看过的人 |
[33:39] | Yeah, we could do that, | 对的 我们可以这么做 |
[33:40] | or I could just rewind this | 或者 我只要倒带 |
[33:44] | to, uh, 15 minutes beforehand. | 至15分钟前 |
[33:49] | He wasn’t coming out of the station at all. | 他可不是从地铁站直接出来的 |
[33:51] | No, he was dropping something off. | 对 他是进去藏东西的 |
[33:54] | – Say it. – No. | -认输吧 -没门 |
[33:57] | Shadownet. Mmm! | 暗影无形网 |
[34:08] | 34街 | |
[34:32] | Very clever. | 相当聪明 |
[34:33] | I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[35:03] | Whoever you are, we don’t want to shoot you. | 不管你是谁 我们不想杀你 |
[35:06] | Clearly, you robbed the wrong people. | 你显然劫错了人 |
[35:09] | No, honey. You did. | 不 宝贝 你才是 |
[35:12] | You want to get out of here alive, | 你要想活命的话 |
[35:13] | you’ll drop your weapons and hop on the first train. | 就把枪扔了 赶下一班地铁去吧 |
[35:16] | I figure you’ve got about 5 minutes. | 你们有大约5分钟的时间 |
[35:18] | You have less than that! | 你的时间可没那么多了 |
[35:24] | No. You do. | 你也没有了 |
[35:27] | Weapons down! | 放下枪 |
[35:35] | Don’t hit me! | 别伤到我 |
[36:03] | Michael, thank god! | 迈克尔 谢天谢地 |
[36:06] | Where is it?! | 东西在哪 |
[36:07] | – What are you talking about? – Where? | -什么东西 -快说 |
[36:15] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[36:19] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[36:25] | Is that the GPS? | 那是GPS吗 |
[36:28] | You know, we gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们可别这样碰面了 |
[36:30] | What are you going to do with it? | 你打算怎么处理那玩意 |
[36:31] | Well, that depends. | 看情况吧 |
[36:32] | What is the going rate for loose nuclear material? | 现在松散核原料的市价是多少 |
[36:36] | I’m kidding. You can have it. | 开个玩笑 给你 |
[36:59] | Michael. Give me a gun | 迈克尔 给我把枪 |
[37:01] | So I can finish this whore. | 让我把这婊子解决了 |
[37:10] | This better be good news. | 希望是好消息 |
[37:12] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[37:13] | We got Dadich back in one piece. | 达迪奇毫发无损 |
[37:15] | Also, no one’s getting their hands on the uranium. | 还未有人染指铀 |
[37:17] | That stays buried. | 铀还在地下 |
[37:18] | Nikita destroyed the GPS. | 尼基塔把GPS毁了 |
[37:20] | And the bad news is, she escaped? | 坏消息是 她跑了 |
[37:23] | No. The bad news is, she started a gun fight. | 不是这个 坏消息是她挑起一场枪战 |
[37:27] | The police and FBI | 警察和联邦调查局 |
[37:28] | will be here any second. | 随时都会到 |
[37:29] | How do you suggest we explain this mess? | 您看我们应该用什么说辞应付 |
[37:34] | You’re the heroic agent | 把你自己说是成英勇的探员 |
[37:35] | who foiled the terrorist plot | 粉碎了恐怖分子 |
[37:38] | to deliver nuclear material into the hands of our enemies. | 将核原料兜售给外敌的阴谋 |
[37:41] | And what about Mirko? | 米尔科怎么处理 |
[37:42] | The police are going to be all over him in a minute, | 警察即刻就会到处找他 |
[37:44] | And we have no way of controlling what he says. | 他的嘴不受我们控制 |
[37:51] | He was the one behind it. | 他就别再露面了 |
[38:07] | Now we can get back to business, yes? | 我们能回到交易了对吧 |
[38:11] | Listen, I forgive you for | 我不怪你 |
[38:12] | getting in between that silly girl and me. | 把我和那个蠢丫头扯在一起 |
[38:15] | Perhaps I can get back to her as well. | 也许我也能再和她见见面 |
[38:20] | I’ll tell her you said hi. | 我会帮你向她问好的 |
[38:24] | Former dictator and alleged war criminal | 前独裁统治者 战争犯 |
[38:26] | Mirko Dadich was killed today | 米尔科・达迪奇今日遇害 |
[38:28] | In an attempt to commit an act of terrorism | 遇害地点在纽约市地铁站台 |
[38:30] | on a New York subway platform. | 属恐怖主义行为 |
[38:32] | Authorities believe Dadich’s attack was in retaliation | 政府当局表示达迪奇遇害属遭人报复 |
[38:35] | for his being in prison 2 years ago | 2年前其继任者访美期间遭人暗杀 |
[38:38] | on charges of conspiracy to assassinate his successor on U.S. Soil. | 他因涉嫌密谋暗杀而入狱 |
[38:43] | Good save, Percy. | 明智的自保 珀西 |
[38:55] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[39:00] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[39:02] | We didn’t get a chance to talk after the whole safe house thing, | 整件藏身处这事之后我们就没说过话了 |
[39:05] | And, I don’t know, I just wanted– | 怎么说呢 我就想… |
[39:07] | I think you should hear what I have to say first. | 你先听我把话说完 |
[39:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[39:13] | Percy is disappointed in your behavior. | 珀西对你的表现不太满意 |
[39:15] | Your lack of discipline, your destruction of property. | 你无组织无纪律 又破坏财物 |
[39:18] | He’s giving you 2 weeks to show visible improvement… | 你有两周时间证明自己能有长足的进步 |
[39:22] | or it’s over. | 否则就会被弃用 |
[39:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:25] | Jaden started it, she can’t– | 杰登先挑衅 她不应该… |
[39:26] | Jaden is in the same boat. | 杰登也跑不了 |
[39:30] | I just wanted to give you a head’s up. | 我只是给你提个醒 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry, what did you want to say? | 忘了问 你刚才想跟我说什么 |
[39:41] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想谢谢你 |
[39:44] | For saving my life. | 救我一命 |
[40:24] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[40:37] | – Just breathe. – No! | -呼吸 -别管我 |
[40:38] | – Stop it. – No, let me go! | -别做傻事 -不 由我去吧 |
[40:40] | – Let me go! – Go where? | -由我去吧 -去哪 |
[40:42] | Just let me die! | 让我死吧 |
[40:47] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[40:48] | I have nothing to live for, nothing! | 我活着有什么意思 有什么意思啊 |
[40:53] | They’re all dead. | 身边的人全死了 |
[40:58] | Everyone I love is dead. | 我爱的人都走了 |
[41:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:16] | I was following you, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 我一直在找你 |
[41:20] | I’ve been searching for you for over 2 years. | 两年多来我一直在找你 |
[41:26] | I know how you got here. | 我很清楚你怎么到这里 |
[41:33] | Where you came from. | 从哪里来 |
[41:36] | I know who killed your parents. | 我知道谁害死了你的父母 |
[41:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:47] | You have something to live for. | 你有活下去的意义 |