时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:05] | and forced to become an assassin for a secret unit of the government. | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:09] | A black ops program called Division | 名为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:10] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:12] | They destroyed my identity | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:14] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:15] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:16] | I escaped, and now the man that trained me, | 我跳出魔窟 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:19] | someone I trusted, is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:22] | What division doesn’t know | 但”组织”并不知道 |
[00:23] | is that I have a partner on the inside– | 我在组织内部安插了内应 |
[00:26] | Alex. A new recruit with a dark past | 她是艾丽克丝 有着黑暗过去的组织新成员 |
[00:28] | who I’ve trained in secret to resist their control. | 我曾秘密教授她 如何抵御他们的操控 |
[00:31] | Together we’re going to take Division apart | 我们要联手 |
[00:33] | one mission at a time. | 一步一步 击垮”组织” |
[00:36] | And the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:38] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[01:03] | In here, sir. | 先生 请进 |
[01:16] | Take your time. I’ll be right outside if you need me. | 不急 如有需要 我就在外面 |
[01:42] | Everyone down! | 都给我趴下 |
[01:44] | This is a robbery! | 抢劫 |
[01:47] | 趴下[法语] | |
[01:52] | Everyone down! Get down! | 全部趴下 趴下 |
[01:55] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[01:57] | You stay down! | 你给我趴下别动 |
[02:12] | 警察来了 | |
[02:13] | 他们怎么来得这么快 | |
[02:19] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[02:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[02:24] | We’re going for a walk. | 我们去溜一圈 |
[02:26] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[02:30] | Take me. | 带我吧 |
[02:32] | I’m a better shield. | 我这个肉盾更好 |
[02:34] | Get your ass on the floor. | 给老子趴下 |
[02:37] | Now! | 快 |
[03:01] | We’ve isolated the Wahabbist terror cell from Pakistan. | 我们已让瓦哈比恐怖小组失去了巴基斯坦方面的支援 |
[03:05] | All strike teams have entered the theater. | 所有突击队已进入战区 |
[03:07] | We’ve got 5 heartbeats grouped in the northwest corner. | 西北角有五个人 |
[03:10] | Snipers have visual confirmation on | 狙击手已经看到 |
[03:12] | Hasan and 4 bodyguards. | 哈桑和他的四个保镖 |
[03:13] | Bring us to green. | 准备行动 |
[03:21] | Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[03:22] | Guardian Canada one. | 加拿大守护者一号 |
[03:24] | Unsecured. | 未加密 |
[03:28] | Go. Secure. | 已加密 说 |
[03:30] | The package is out in the open. | 黑盒已取出 |
[03:33] | Has it been compromised? | 东西被损坏了吗 |
[03:35] | No. | 没有 |
[03:36] | The data update was interrupted. | 数据升级被迫中断 |
[03:38] | I’ve taken a wound from local authorities. | 我和当地警方交火时中了一枪 |
[03:40] | They’re looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[03:41] | How the hell did this happen? What–don’t answer that. | 这到底是怎么回事 别回答 |
[03:44] | Just find cover and go quiet. | 寻找掩护 销声匿迹 |
[03:46] | I’m coming to you. | 我马上就来找你 |
[03:47] | Re-dial this number precisely at 16:00. | 下午四点准时打这个电话 |
[03:51] | Alpha and bravo teams in position. | A队和B队已就位 |
[03:53] | – I need to be in Montreal in 2 hours. – What? | -我要在两小时后赶到蒙特利尔 -什么 |
[03:56] | First available flight. | 坐最近的一班飞机 |
[03:58] | 航班时刻表 魁北克 蒙特利尔 今天 | |
[03:59] | Got a commercial jet | 有一架商用喷气式飞机 |
[04:00] | leaving out of JKF at 11:00. | 11点从肯尼迪国际机场起飞 |
[04:01] | Not good enough. | 还不够早 |
[04:03] | We’re in the middle of an operation– in Pakistan! | 我们正在执行巴基斯坦的行动 |
[04:05] | Only other thing is a military cargo transport | 还有唯一一个选择是 一架军用货运机 |
[04:08] | taking off from Mcguire in half an hour. | 半小时后将从马奎尔空军基地起飞 |
[04:10] | Get me on it. | 我就坐这个了 |
[04:11] | All right. Don’t expect bloody marys and peanuts. | 好的 那种飞机可没有美酒佳肴 |
[04:16] | What the hell’s in Montreal? | 蒙特利尔到底发生什么事了 |
[04:20] | So what the hell’s in Montreal? | 蒙特利尔到底发生什么事了 |
[04:21] | – Keep your voice down. – 3 weeks. | -小声点 -三个星期 |
[04:24] | That’s how long it took to plan this mission. | 我们花了三周来筹备这个任务 |
[04:25] | It’s too important to screw up. | 任务极其重要 只许成功不许失败 |
[04:26] | Good thing I’m leaving you in charge, then. | 还好我让你负责了 |
[04:28] | So what’s in Montreal? | 蒙特利尔发生什么事了 |
[04:30] | Something I need to take care of. | 需要我操心的事 |
[04:31] | Something more important than Division? | 比”组织”还重要吗 |
[04:34] | I am Division. | 我就是”组织” |
[05:11] | Percy’s on the move to Montreal. | 珀西正前往蒙特利尔 |
[05:14] | Percy never goes into the field. | 珀西从未”御驾亲征” |
[05:16] | Pretty sure he takes his vacations in logistics. | 他的那些假期肯定都花在后勤处的工作上了 |
[05:21] | Well, he’s gone. He and Michael went at it, | 他已动身 他和迈克尔刚才起了争执 |
[05:24] | then he bolted. | 接着他就匆匆离去 |
[05:25] | The grown-ups were fighting? | “大人们”刚在吵架吗 |
[05:28] | Right in front of the kids. | 当着我们”小孩们”的面吵 |
[05:32] | So something got his attention in Montreal. | 蒙特利尔那边肯定有事引起他关注了 |
[05:40] | Percy’s rattled. | 珀西有些乱了方寸 |
[05:42] | That’s not like him. | 这可不像他 |
[05:43] | Unless it’s Nikita. | 除非是尼基塔 |
[05:45] | He wouldn’t go alone if it was her. | 如果是她 珀西肯定不会单刀赴会 |
[05:47] | Why hide it from us? It’s gotta be something else. | 他为什么瞒着我们 肯定另有隐情 |
[05:51] | Is there any flash traffic from Canada? | 加拿大那边有没有什么突发性事件的消息 |
[05:56] | Nope. Zilch-o. | 没有 没有任何动静 |
[05:58] | Does the CIA have a station there? | 中央情报局在那里有分部吗 |
[06:00] | In Montreal? Yeah. | 在蒙特利尔吗 有啊 |
[06:01] | 反语:其实还没有在那设立CIA分部 | |
[06:01] | They’re monitoring the world’s most polite terrorists. | 他们监控着全世界最绅士的”恐怖分子” |
[06:03] | Give me the news feeds. | 给我个新闻画面 |
[06:05] | Are you sure you want to get all up in Percy’s bidness? | 你确定你要质疑珀西的命令多管闲事吗 |
[06:10] | Montreal. | 蒙特利尔 |
[06:14] | There’s a… | 这里有… |
[06:16] | Labor strike in an oil refinery. | 炼油厂有一场工人罢工 |
[06:20] | The Canadiens want to trade for a defenseman. | 加拿大人队想交易得到一名防守队员 |
[06:22] | Some bystander went all robocop | 今早的银行抢劫案 |
[06:25] | at a bank robbery this morning. | 有个群众路见不平拔刀相助 |
[06:28] | Stop. | 停 |
[06:29] | Pull that last one up. | 把最后一条新闻拉出来 |
[06:34] | Laid down suppressing fire. | 他懂得火力压制 |
[06:36] | Definitely a professional, | 非常专业 |
[06:38] | Possibly military trained. | 可能接受过军事训练 |
[06:39] | We’re extremely fortunate to just come away with injuries. | 我们虽然受了伤 但是能活着已是万幸 |
[06:43] | The suspects who robbed the bank | 抢劫银行的嫌犯 |
[06:45] | weren’t so lucky. | 运气就不太好了 |
[06:46] | He created chokepoints here and here. | 他到处都制造了障碍 |
[06:49] | There’s no chance of pursuit. That’s our S.O.P. | 这样就无法被追击 这是我们的行事风格 |
[06:52] | He’s Division. | 他是”组织”的人 |
[06:53] | I was about to thank the man for saving my daughter’s life, | 我正要感谢那人救了我女儿 |
[06:56] | and then he just marches out the door and starts firing. | 结果他出了门就开枪 |
[07:00] | That bugger moved so fast, | 那家伙动作非常快 |
[07:03] | it was like he was a superhero or something. | 简直像奥特曼什么似的 |
[07:05] | Bank officials say the man in question, | 银行职员说 |
[07:06] | who had come in to check out a safety deposit box, | 这名来取保险箱的可疑男性是 |
[07:09] | is a landscaper from Saint-Henri. | 是一名来自圣亨利的园艺师 |
[07:11] | Authorities are already searching his apartment. | 警方已经搜查了他的公寓 |
[07:14] | He has been identified as Owen Elliot. | 现已确认他的名字叫欧文・艾略特 |
[07:16] | He is still at large and considered extremely dangerous. | 目前仍逍遥法外 而且非常危险 |
[07:21] | Q98-018 欧文・艾略特 蒙特利尔 | |
[07:23] | No Owen Elliot on personnel or noc lists. | 人事名单和影子卧底名单上都没有这个人 |
[07:28] | That’s ’cause he’s off-book. | 那是因为他不在编制内 |
[07:30] | The only reason he surfaced is ’cause something went wrong. | 他如果露面 一定是出了什么差错 |
[07:40] | I go rogue, Percy sics Michael on me. | 本姑娘造反 珀西派迈克尔来对付我 |
[07:43] | You get his personal attention. | 为了你 他却亲自出马 |
[07:47] | 蒙特利尔 | |
[07:50] | Ecole St. Julien Le Pauvre | 圣朱利安贫民学校 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry, Miss, this area’s an active crime scene. | 抱歉 小姐 这里是犯罪现场 |
[08:58] | CSI: 负责”犯罪现场调查”的探员 | |
[08:58] | Chill, CSI. I’m not a reporter. | 别紧张 CSI探员先生 我不是记者 |
[09:00] | I’m just going to see my friend. | 我只是来看朋友而已 |
[09:02] | Is that legal? | 这都不行吗 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | No, no, no, no. Wednesday’s not going to work. | 不 不 星期三可不行 |
[09:21] | I sent you the schedule and I specifically said– | 我给你发过日程表 而且特别说过 |
[09:23] | Hang on. Hi. | 别挂 你好 |
[09:24] | How much for the glass pieces? | 这些玻璃片怎么卖 |
[09:25] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[09:27] | The stained glass in the window. | 窗户上这些彩色玻璃片 |
[09:29] | It’s handmade, right? | 是手工制作的 对吧 |
[09:30] | My boss saw them, and now he has to have them | 我老板看到了 他非买不可 |
[09:32] | for this lobby we’re redesigning. | 用来装饰我们在重新设计的大厅 |
[09:34] | Do you have a contractor discount? | 你批发的可以便宜些吗 |
[09:35] | Sorry, they’re not for sale. | 抱歉 这是非卖品 |
[09:37] | Please, hang on one second. | 求你了 等一下 |
[09:38] | Listen, let me call you back, ok? | 我待会回电话给你 行吗 |
[09:40] | Listen, I’m really sorry, | 真是非常抱歉 |
[09:42] | but if I go back empty-handed, | 但我要是空手而归 |
[09:44] | my boss is gonna kill me. | 老板一定饶不了我的 |
[09:46] | Please. Please, please, please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[09:49] | Let me, uh, see what I can part with. | 那我看看能给你什么吧 |
[09:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:55] | You’re saving my life. | 你帮了我的大忙[双关语 你也救了我一命] |
[09:56] | I really just make them for myself, | 这些玻璃是我做给自己玩的 |
[09:59] | but I think I’ve got a few I can spare. | 不过我记得有几片多余的 |
[10:03] | So you’re a designer? | 看来你是个设计师 |
[10:06] | Well, no, my boss is. | 我不是 我老板是 |
[10:08] | What’s all the commotion next door? | 隔壁闹哄哄的是怎么回事 |
[10:13] | I just got home. | 我刚回到家 |
[10:14] | Is it that guy from the news? | 是新闻上那个人吗 |
[10:16] | I knew I recognized this neighborhood. | 我认得这个小区 |
[10:18] | – Did you know him? – Not really. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[10:20] | He…kept to himself. | 他…不与人来往 |
[10:22] | Wow, that’s beautiful. | 那真美 |
[10:24] | Oh, ha. These really aren’t my best, but… | 呵呵 这些不算最好的 不过 |
[10:30] | They’re perfect. Thank you. | 非常美 谢谢你 |
[10:32] | – How much? – Oh, it’s ok. | -多少钱 -不用给钱 |
[10:33] | Consider them professional samples. | 就当作是样品吧 |
[10:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:39] | You rock. | 你太好了 |
[10:40] | He’s going to love ’em. Thank you. | 老板一定会很喜欢 谢谢你 |
[11:16] | – How can I help you? – Hi. | -有什么我能帮忙的吗 -你好 |
[11:18] | My husband, the idiot, | 我丈夫这个笨蛋 |
[11:21] | he lost his phone and, um, | 把手机给弄丢了 |
[11:23] | he can’t remember where he put it, of course. | 而且想不起来放在哪儿了 |
[11:25] | And I was talking to a friend of mine | 有个朋友告诉我 |
[11:28] | and he said that you guys can find cell phones now | 说你们能用GPS |
[11:32] | using gps or cell towers or something computer-y like that. | 或者基站或是计算机什么的找到手机 |
[11:38] | Account holder’s name? | 账户名 |
[11:40] | Owen Elliot. | 欧文・艾略特 |
[11:41] | Account number? | 账户编号 |
[11:42] | JMK3185999 | JMK3185999. |
[11:46] | Password? | 密码 |
[11:50] | I can’t release the information without the password. | 没有密码我不能透露信息 |
[11:52] | Right. | 对 |
[11:55] | Listen… | 听着 |
[11:56] | I’m not actually looking for the cell phone. | 其实我不是在找手机 |
[11:58] | I’m looking for the cheating bastard attached to the cell phone. | 我是找用这手机的那个负心的混蛋 |
[12:01] | The password is probably the slut’s name. | 密码很可能就是那个小妖精的名字 |
[12:03] | Bambi or Chloe or Jenee with two es. | 不叫潘金莲就是李瓶儿 庞春梅啥的 |
[12:07] | The man could not keep it in his pants if it was tied to a zipper, | 这家伙就是管不住自己老二 |
[12:10] | Do you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[12:12] | Girl, you’re preaching to the choir. | 姑娘 不用多说了 |
[12:14] | Just hold on a minute. | 稍等 |
[12:23] | Ecole St. Julien Le Pauvre | 圣朱利安贫民学校 |
[12:59] | Hands. Put ’em up slowly. | 双手别动 慢慢举起来 |
[13:03] | Good place to hide. | 藏身地点选得不错 |
[13:05] | School gone to hell. | 废弃的学校 |
[13:07] | Remind you of division any? | 这是否让你想起一点组织来呢 |
[13:13] | Is that what you got from the bank? | 这就是你从银行拿到的东西 |
[13:15] | – Percy send you? – Hello? | -珀西派你来的吗 -醒醒 |
[13:17] | Gun. Means question time’s for me. | 枪在我手里 只有我有权利问话 |
[13:20] | Though I am here because of Percy. | 虽然我来这里也是因为珀西 |
[13:24] | That’s one of his black boxes, isn’t it? | 这是他的其中一个黑盒 对吗 |
[13:28] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[13:41] | Where did you get that butterfly? | 你在哪拿到那个蝴蝶的 |
[13:44] | Hey, listen– | 听着 |
[13:56] | What did you to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[13:57] | She didn’t compromise the mission, the box is secure! | 她跟这任务没有牵连 黑盒是安全的 |
[14:01] | What did you do with Emily?! | 你把艾米莉怎么了 |
[14:03] | I’m… not division. | 我…不是组织的人 |
[14:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:45] | You’re early. What went wrong? | 你提前打来 出什么事了 |
[14:48] | My position was blown. | 我的身份暴露了 |
[14:49] | An operative made a play for the package. | 有个探员试图抢那黑盒 |
[14:51] | It’s still secure but you may want to move up your timetable. | 东西还是安全的 不过你得提前行动了 |
[14:54] | Female, 5 foot 6? | 一个身高一米六八的女人吗 |
[14:56] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[14:58] | Nikita. A rogue agent. | 尼基塔 一个叛离组织的探员 |
[15:01] | How come I wasn’t briefed? | 我怎么没收到简报 |
[15:02] | Briefed? | 简报 |
[15:03] | – Owen, what did she say to you? – Nothing. | -欧文 她和你说什么了 -没什么 |
[15:05] | She wanted to know who I was. | 她只想知道我是谁 |
[15:06] | I was able to get the drop on her. | 我本能打赢她的 |
[15:08] | – But you let her live. – I had a choice– | -但你放过她了 -我只能这么选择 |
[15:10] | Either pursue her or protect the package. | 要么追踪她要么保护黑盒 |
[15:11] | Now my mission is– | 我现在的任务是 |
[15:12] | To protect the box. You made the right choice. | 保护黑盒 你做得对 |
[15:15] | Location alpha, one hour. | 一小时后 到A区 |
[15:18] | I’ll meet you there myself. | 我亲自到那里去见你 |
[15:19] | And if you see Nikita again, | 如果你再与尼基塔照面 |
[15:21] | you’re to terminate on sight. | 格杀勿论 |
[15:26] | – I’ll take care of her. – No. | -我来对付她 -不必 |
[15:28] | For once, she’s not the priority. | 就这回破例一次 她不是首要任务 |
[15:30] | Take your men and secure the rendezvous point. | 带你的人守卫好约定地点 |
[15:33] | And Roan, | 而且 罗恩 |
[15:34] | once the delivery’s been made, | “货”一到手 |
[15:36] | I want complete containment. | 我希望一切尽在掌控 |
[15:37] | You want me to cancel the courier. | 你希望我干掉那个送货人 |
[15:38] | He’s had advanced training, so be ready. | 他训练有素 要准备周全 |
[15:49] | 尽力查出欧文・艾略特的背景资料 | |
[15:55] | 明白 我去查 | |
[15:57] | 多加小心 | |
[16:10] | Bluetooth devices | 蓝牙设备 |
[16:12] | use 128 bit link keys | 采用了128位链接密钥 |
[16:15] | to encrypt communication. Crack the key, | 来加密讯息 破解了密钥 |
[16:18] | and holy watergate, batman. | 信息就泄露出来 |
[16:20] | Any cell phone within range | 任何一部蓝牙信号范围内的手机 |
[16:22] | becomes an instant bug. | 都能成为即时窃听器 |
[16:24] | Thom. | 托姆 |
[16:26] | Call me. | 打我电话 |
[16:28] | I don’t have your number. | 我没你号码 |
[16:29] | I think you do. | 你有的 |
[16:31] | Wow. Snappy banter. | 真有闲情逸致啊 |
[16:33] | You should write for reality TV. | 你们真该拍真人秀去 |
[16:35] | Has it really been that long since you’ve had sex? | 你们都多久没上过床了 |
[16:40] | At least some of us have had sex. | 至少有些人上过床了[哪像某些人啊] |
[16:45] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:47] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 教官 |
[16:49] | Uh, sorry, how do you put this into pairing mode again? | 抱歉 怎样再返回到配对模式中呢 |
[16:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | I can’t stand that guy. | 真受不了那家伙 |
[17:11] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也是 |
[17:12] | Just don’t let him know that. | 别让他知道 |
[17:59] | Owen called you, didn’t he? | 欧文打电话给你了对吗 |
[18:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[18:03] | Told you to leave work early. | 提醒你早点下班 |
[18:06] | That he’d talk to you when he saw you. | 他见到你时会和你谈谈 |
[18:09] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[18:10] | They’re gonna kill him, Emily. | 他们会杀了他的 艾米莉 |
[18:12] | Not the police. | 不是警察 |
[18:14] | The people he works for; | 而是他为之卖命的人 |
[18:16] | People I used to work for. | 也是曾经我为之卖命的人 |
[18:17] | Owen’s a landscaper. | 欧文是个园艺设计师 |
[18:21] | You still believe that? | 你还相信吗 |
[18:25] | He told me not to believe the news. | 他叫我不要相信新闻 |
[18:31] | He’s not the man they’re describing. | 他不是他们描述的那种人 |
[18:32] | He’s… | 他很 |
[18:34] | He’s shy. | 他很腼腆 |
[18:37] | He didn’t even talk to me the first year he was here. | 他刚来这的一年甚至都没敢和我说话 |
[18:43] | Why would anyone want to kill him? | 为什么有人会想杀他呢 |
[18:46] | Because he made a mistake. | 因为他犯错了 |
[18:48] | Several, actually, starting with you. | 实际上是几个错误 第一个错误就是与你相爱 |
[18:51] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | Most people want to make a connection. | 大多数人想融入大社会 |
[18:59] | They want to feel safe. | 他们想获得安全感 |
[19:02] | They want to feel loved. | 渴望被爱 |
[19:05] | In Owen’s line of work, | 欧文干的这种工作 |
[19:06] | those feelings get you killed. | 这些情感足以将你致死 |
[19:09] | They’re what got my fiancé killed. | 我的未婚夫就是这么死的 |
[19:11] | I don’t want to see it happen again. | 我不想让悲剧重演 |
[19:14] | Are you criminals? | 你们是罪犯吗 |
[19:18] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比这个还要复杂些 |
[19:21] | He lied to protect you, | 他撒谎是为了保护你 |
[19:23] | but he can’t do it anymore. | 但他现在无能为力了 |
[19:26] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[19:27] | Because I’ve been through it. | 因为我也曾经历这些 |
[19:31] | I am the only one who can save Owen. | 我是唯一能救欧文的人 |
[19:49] | All positions, do you see the target? | 所有人员 发现目标了吗 |
[19:56] | This is 4. Target acquired. | 4号方位 目标出现 |
[19:57] | I repeat, target acquired. | 目标出现 |
[19:58] | 600 meters. | 600米远处 |
[20:15] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[20:16] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:19] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[20:20] | – Where’s Emily? – She’s safe. | -艾米莉在哪里 -她很安全 |
[20:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[20:24] | We’re at her place. She’s fine. | 我们在她家 她没事 |
[20:26] | But she won’t be if you give Percy that box. | 但你要是把盒子给珀西就不见得了 |
[20:29] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[20:33] | What is he doing?! | 他在干吗 |
[20:34] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[20:37] | All positions green light, take him down. | 所有人员行动 拿下他 |
[20:42] | He’s out of range. | 他已经超出射程 |
[20:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:46] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
[21:40] | This isn’t cool, man. | 这不好玩 兄弟 |
[21:42] | You punched in a clean code, right? | 你输入的是清空指令对吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah. But what are we doing here? | 是啊 但我们到这儿干什么呢 |
[21:46] | We can’t close the books on backhoe without | 没有指挥官的授权 |
[21:47] | Command level sign-off. We need percy for that, | 反铲行动就无法结束 我们需要联系珀西 |
[21:50] | But I need details on his current mission before contacting him. | 但在此之前我得知道他现在任务的细节 |
[21:54] | Ok, cool. | 好的 |
[21:55] | And what are we really doing here? | 我们到底要做什么 |
[21:57] | Well, let’s put it this way, Birkhoff– you can either help me | 这么说吧 伯克霍夫 要么帮我 |
[21:59] | Or I can tell percy what you’ve been doing | 要么我去告诉珀西 |
[22:01] | After hours in the video conference room. | 你那天在远程会议室里 |
[22:04] | With the girls in Amsterdam. | 和那些在阿姆斯特丹的女孩们干了什么 |
[22:08] | Owen Elliot? | 欧文・艾略特 |
[22:09] | Owen Elliot. | 欧文・艾略特 |
[22:18] | Got a hit. | 找到一条 |
[22:20] | Percy’s got him under a privileged NOC file. | 珀西把他放在特权影子间谍文件夹下了 |
[22:22] | What’s his assignment? | 他的掩护身份是什么 |
[22:23] | Landscaper. Dude’s a freakin’ gardener. | 园林设计师 这家伙是个园丁 |
[22:27] | That’s nowhere near a standard issue cover. | 这根本不像常规的掩护 |
[22:29] | Doesn’t even give him legitimate excuses to travel. | 有任务时 都找不出正当借口去别的地方 |
[22:31] | Check this out– | 看这个 |
[22:33] | his designation, Guardian. | 他的代号是 守护者 |
[22:37] | Never heard of that, have you? | 没听过 你呢 |
[22:38] | No. | 没有 |
[22:40] | He’s got cleaner-level training. | 受过杀手训练 |
[22:42] | Dude’s a bad ass. | 不是什么好人 |
[22:44] | He’s also checked out | 他从一个 |
[22:45] | on some hardware I’ve never heard of. | 我从未听过的设备上登出 |
[22:47] | Serial number BB-4905. | 序列号是BB-4905 |
[22:51] | BB… | BB… |
[22:55] | So that’s what you’re there for. | 这就是你要去那的目的 |
[22:57] | What’s what you’re there for? | 什么叫这就是你要去那的目的 |
[23:00] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[23:01] | What’s what you’re there for? | 谁 去哪 什么目的 |
[23:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:22] | She’s safe, Owen. | 她很安全 欧文 |
[23:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[23:26] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[23:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[23:34] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[23:36] | Hey. Come here. | 快过来 |
[23:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:40] | I want the black box, | 我想要黑盒 |
[23:42] | and I want to help you escape from Division, with Emily. | 并想帮你和艾米莉逃离组织的魔爪 |
[23:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:47] | Why did you save that little girl? | 你为何救了那个小女孩 |
[23:50] | At the bank? You could have waited out the crisis; | 在银行 你可以等抢劫完了 |
[23:53] | figured out an exit. | 安全离去 |
[23:53] | It’s what your training tells you to do. | 训练的时候 也是这么告诉你的 |
[23:55] | But you didn’t. | 但你去没这么做 |
[23:56] | You acted differently | 你选择了不同的举动 |
[23:57] | because it was the right thing to do. | 因为你认为那是正确的 |
[24:00] | Thanks to Emily, you know how that feels. | 艾米莉使你有了感情 |
[24:02] | Leave her out of this. | 别让她卷进来 |
[24:03] | She’s in this, Owen. We all are. | 欧文 她已经牵涉其中了 我们都是 |
[24:06] | Do you even know what that black box is? | 你知道那个黑盒里装的什么吗 |
[24:09] | That hard drive contains | 那个硬盘装载了 |
[24:10] | evidence of every job Division’s ever done. | 组织的全部所作所为的证据 |
[24:12] | All the nation’s dirty laundry, and more. | 这个国家所有的肮脏行为 并且 |
[24:15] | As long as Percy has it, he is untouchable. | 只要珀西拥有它 别人就碰不了他 |
[24:17] | It’s been his leverage | 这是他 |
[24:19] | against the people who put him in power. | 对抗上级的筹码 |
[24:21] | That is why I need to destroy it– | 所以我要毁掉它 |
[24:23] | because it is the right thing to do. | 因为这也是正确的 |
[24:37] | Is what she’s saying true? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[24:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:43] | Because Percy doesn’t want you to know. | 因为珀西不想让你知道 |
[24:47] | You have only one way to be sure. | 你只有一个知道真相的方法 |
[24:58] | Where’s the black box? | 黑盒在哪儿 |
[25:03] | What the hell were you doing, huh? | 你刚才干什么呢 |
[25:05] | Nothing. Just having some fun. | 没什么 闲晃玩乐一下 |
[25:07] | Having some fun? | 这是在玩吗 |
[25:08] | By breaking into Percy’s office? | 摸进珀西的办公室去玩吗 |
[25:11] | You want to put a gun to your head, fine. | 你想找死 好吧 |
[25:14] | It was nice knowing you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[25:24] | I thought I could find my file. | 我是想找到我的档案 |
[25:25] | Your file? | 你的档案 |
[25:28] | Don’t you ever wonder, Thom? | 你没有疑惑吗 托姆 |
[25:30] | Why we’re here? | 为什么是我们在这里 |
[25:31] | You know why we’re here, Alex. | 你知道我们在这里的使命 艾丽克丝 |
[25:33] | I don’t mean what they’re training us for. | 我不是指他们训练我们的意图 |
[25:35] | I mean, why us? | 我是说为什么选我们 |
[25:36] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[25:38] | What is it that they saw? | 他们看上我哪一点了 |
[25:40] | What made them say, | 是什么让他们觉得 |
[25:41] | she’s not such a waste of space. | 我不是个占地的废物 |
[25:42] | That she’s someone worth saving. | 我值得被救 |
[25:46] | I have questions, too. | 我也有疑惑 |
[25:47] | We all do. | 我们都如此 |
[25:50] | But what you did was reckless. | 但你这么做太鲁莽了 |
[25:51] | You put me in a bad position. | 你让我很难做 |
[25:53] | You pull something like that again, | 下次再让我看到 |
[25:55] | and I’ll be forced to turn you in. | 就别怪我告发你了 |
[26:08] | You buried it. | 你把它埋了 |
[26:10] | Like in the ground? Where? | 土里 埋哪儿了 |
[26:12] | You first. | 你先说 |
[26:13] | How’d you escape Division? | 你是如何逃离组织的 |
[26:15] | How’d you remove your tracker? | 你怎么去除跟踪器的 |
[26:17] | I will tell you. Not now. | 我会告诉你的 但不是现在 |
[26:19] | We don’t have… | 我们没时… |
[26:24] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[26:30] | Hey. Honey look at me. look at me. | 宝贝看着我 看着我 |
[26:33] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[26:34] | She’s gone, Owen, we gotta go. | 她死了 欧文 我们走 |
[26:40] | Owen! Go! | 欧文 走 |
[26:44] | Owen! Go! | 欧文 快走 |
[27:17] | Where is it, Owen? | 欧文 把它藏哪了 |
[27:23] | You took something that was mine; | 你拿走了我的东西 |
[27:24] | something I entrusted you with. | 我托付给你的东西 |
[27:27] | And I want it back. | 现在我想取回 |
[27:31] | You know how this is going to turn out. | 你知道这么打下去会怎样 |
[27:34] | Eventually your brain | 最终你的大脑 |
[27:36] | will cease to be able to distinguish | 会不能区分 |
[27:38] | between reality and hallucination, | 现实和幻觉 |
[27:40] | and you will cough up the location. | 然后你就会招出地点 |
[27:44] | It’s inevitable. | 必然会这样 |
[27:49] | I’m just curious– | 我只是好奇 |
[27:50] | what did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[27:52] | That Division is an evil empire | 组织是邪恶帝国 |
[27:54] | and I’m the big bad wolf? | 而我就是魔王 |
[28:01] | She had a problem with her kidneys. | 她的肾有毛病 |
[28:05] | One day she collapsed in the hallway. | 有天她在走廊里昏倒了 |
[28:11] | So I picked her up | 我扶她起来 |
[28:13] | and brought her to dialysis. | 带她去做透析 |
[28:15] | And the next week and the week after. | 之后每周去一次 |
[28:19] | Her name was Emily. | 她叫艾米莉 |
[28:23] | Robinson. | 罗宾逊 |
[28:27] | You took something of mine, too. | 你也拿走了我的一些东西 |
[28:37] | [姓名:欧文・艾略特] | |
[28:42] | [代号:守望者] | |
[28:44] | [持有设备序号:BB-4905] | |
[28:55] | [好的 还需你再做件事] | |
[28:58] | I’m telling you, man, | 老兄 我告诉你 |
[28:59] | this isn’t good. Not good. | 这可不妙 很不妙 |
[29:02] | I thought you said we got in clean. | 你不是说过我们做得很干净 |
[29:03] | We did! But, I don’t know, I must have | 当时确实是 但是我不知道 我一定是 |
[29:06] | missed something, because these security logs | 有所疏漏 因为这些安全日志 |
[29:08] | clearly have me entering Percy’s office. | 明显有我进入珀西办公室的记录 |
[29:10] | Ok, so we’ll explain it to him. | 好吧 我会向他解释 |
[29:11] | I can make the case that it was legitimate division business. | 我会把这事说成组织的常规内务 |
[29:14] | Easy for you to say, teacher’s pet. | 你说的倒容易 尖子生 |
[29:16] | Me? Whipping boy. | 我呢 只是受鞭伴读(替罪羔羊) |
[29:17] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[29:18] | Sir? You’ve got a call. | 长官 有你电话 |
[29:21] | – Percy? – Nikita. | -珀西吗 -尼基塔的 |
[29:28] | Thanks again for helping me with that phone hack. | 再次感谢你帮我搞定电话窃听器 |
[29:30] | What? Whatever. | 什么 无所谓 |
[29:32] | No, the workaround you figured out was genius. | 你想出的那个变通方案太天才了 |
[29:35] | Yeah, yeah, I’m very brilliant. Now move. | 是啊 我很聪明 闪开 |
[29:47] | Birkhoff, get a trace on this. | 伯克霍夫 追踪这个电话 |
[29:49] | This is Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[29:50] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[29:52] | Oh, Nikita. Where are you? | 尼基塔 你在哪 |
[29:54] | Fiji. I needed some R&R. | 斐济 我在度休养假 |
[29:56] | Definitely North America. | 明显是北美地区打来的 |
[29:57] | Yeah, I hear Nadi is lovely this time of year. | 是啊 我听说纳迪每年这时候都很美 |
[30:00] | It’s pretty humid. | 就是太潮了 |
[30:02] | I wish I could chat, but this isn’t a social call. | 我真希望能好好聊聊 但这不是叙旧电话 |
[30:04] | I need to speak with Percy. | 我需要和珀西谈谈 |
[30:06] | He’s indisposed. | 他身体欠佳 |
[30:08] | Find him. | 找他来 |
[30:09] | Damn, she spoofed the tower pings. | 该死 她屏蔽了通讯塔的探测信号 |
[30:12] | Switching to satellite tracking. | 转换到卫星追踪 |
[30:14] | Go ahead and patch her through to Percy. | 给她接通珀西的电话 |
[30:16] | Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[30:17] | Hello, Percy. | 你好 珀西 |
[30:19] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[30:20] | Your ears must have been burning. | 你的耳朵一定发烫了吧 |
[30:22] | Just talking about you with your boyfriend here. | 刚刚还在和你的男朋友谈论你呢 |
[30:24] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[30:25] | He’s been better. | 他好着呢 |
[30:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:29] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[30:31] | What I want is to empty a clip into your face. | 我想要拿枪崩烂你脑袋 |
[30:34] | Yeah, well, we both know that’s not going to happen, | 好吧 我们都知道那是不可能的 |
[30:36] | Right? I mean, unless you plan | 对吗 除非你计划对国家 |
[30:38] | to do irreparable damage to the country. | 进行难以挽回的破坏 |
[30:40] | Yeah, yeah, you’re protected. For now. | 对 暂时他们还能保护你 |
[30:43] | What I want today is a trade. | 我今天想要做一笔交易 |
[30:45] | You give me Owen, I give you back your black box. | 你把欧文给我 我把黑盒还给你 |
[30:51] | – I know what you did. – What? | -我知道你做了什么 -什么 |
[30:52] | You need to work on your sneaky-sneak, Nancy Drew. | 身手还不够干净 南茜・德鲁(神探) |
[30:56] | You went somewhere you ain’t supposed to be. | 你去了不该去的地方 |
[30:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[31:00] | Thom’s room? | 托姆的房间 |
[31:01] | I saw you coming out of there. | 我看到你从里面出来 |
[31:04] | He was just helping me out with a problem. | 他只是帮我解决一个问题 |
[31:05] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[31:07] | You doubling down on that? | 你还真为他不惜血本啊 |
[31:09] | Look, Jaden, you want Thom? He’s yours. | 杰登 你要追托姆是吗 他是你的了 |
[31:11] | Just get out of my face. | 离我远点 |
[31:13] | She’s gotta be in Montreal. | 她一定在蒙特利尔 |
[31:16] | Yep. Northeast quadrant. | 没错 东北城区 |
[31:18] | Trace Percy’s location, too. | 也查下珀西的位置 |
[31:20] | She may be trying to close in on his position. | 她也许正试图接近他的位置 |
[31:22] | On it. | 正在查 |
[31:23] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底要做什么 |
[31:24] | I miss you, Nikita. I really do. | 我想你 尼基塔 真的 |
[31:28] | You had the most natural tradecraft instincts | 你与生俱来的谍报本能 |
[31:31] | of anyone I’ve ever seen. | 是我所见过最优秀的 |
[31:33] | No matter what the situation; | 不管形势怎样 |
[31:35] | No matter how desperate, | 不管有多绝望 |
[31:37] | you always had some gambit, | 你总是能找到对策 |
[31:40] | some bluff you could play. | 比如你会虚张声势 |
[31:43] | You think I’m bluffing. | 你以为我在虚张声势 |
[31:44] | I think you’re bluffing. | 我觉得你在虚张声势 |
[31:46] | Black box serial number BB-4905. | 黑盒序列号是BB-4905 |
[31:54] | Tell me you weren’t stupid enough | 告诉我你没有傻到把盒子 |
[31:56] | to give the box to Nikita. | 给尼基塔吧 |
[31:58] | You didn’t give it to her, did you? | 你没有把东西给她 对吗 |
[32:01] | Did you?! | 是吗 |
[32:02] | Is that a bad thing? | 那样也不坏啊 |
[32:05] | Shoot him. | 崩了他 |
[32:06] | Do that and you’ll never get your box back. | 那样做的话你就永远别想拿回盒子了 |
[32:09] | What do you think, | 你在想什么 |
[32:10] | I don’t have back-ups? | 你以为我没有备份吗 |
[32:11] | Losing one means nothing to me. | 少一个对我来说无关紧要 |
[32:14] | All right, well, in that case, | 好吧 那样的话 |
[32:15] | I’ll take a peak inside this one. | 我就看看这个里面是什么 |
[32:16] | I’m sure there’s tons of useful information. | 我确信里面有很多有用信息 |
[32:19] | Maybe even some secrets about you. | 也许甚至有你的一些小秘密 |
[32:21] | You’re messing with the wrong weapon. | 这个不是你拿来当武器用的 |
[32:24] | No. | 不 |
[32:24] | You made that mistake a long time ago. | 你很久前就犯了那个错误 |
[32:29] | Circle gets the square. She is 3.5 miles from Percy’s position. | 查到了 她距珀西的位置3.5英里 |
[32:32] | Where’s percy? | 珀西在哪 |
[32:34] | Freighter down by the old docks. | 在旧码头附近的一艘货船上 |
[32:39] | You got yourself a deal. | 交易由你来定 |
[32:42] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[32:43] | 0700, Olympic Stadium, north side. | 七点整 奥林匹克体育馆北侧 |
[32:45] | Bring owen. No one else. | 只带欧文 不带其他任何人 |
[32:46] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[32:49] | And you’re sure this is what you want? | 你确定这就是你要的吗 |
[32:52] | He’s a blip. | 他只是个棋子 |
[32:53] | A rounding error. | 微不足道 |
[32:55] | I could kill ’em and no one would notice. | 他这种人我想杀就杀 没人会注意到 |
[32:58] | That’s the difference between you and me, Percy | 那就是你和我的不同之处 珀西 |
[33:00] | You’ll kill anyone, at any time. | 任何时候你对任何人都会大开杀戒 |
[33:03] | I don’t waste life. | 而我不滥杀无辜 |
[33:08] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[33:09] | We found her location. | 我们锁定了她的位置 |
[33:10] | She’s not far. I could call the local– | 离你不远 我可以联系地方… |
[33:12] | No. Don’t bother. I’ve got men, I’ll send them, | 不必了 我会派人过去的 |
[33:14] | But she’ll be long gone. | 但恐怕也来不及 |
[33:16] | We’ll be ready for her tomorrow. | 我们明天再来对付她 |
[33:23] | 货船 老码头 距你3.5英里 | |
[33:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:39] | Earlier today, we had a security breach. | 较早前 有人违反安全规则 |
[33:45] | Someone entered Percy’s office without permission. | 未经授权便进入了珀西的办公室 |
[33:51] | We’re going to find that person. | 我们会查出这个人是谁 |
[33:54] | You step forward now, | 但如果你现在站出来 |
[33:57] | take responsibility, | 承担责任 |
[34:00] | And I will personally | 我会亲自 |
[34:02] | Put in a word for you. | 去为你说情 |
[34:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | Where were you at 15:00? | 你下午三点在哪里 |
[34:28] | In my room. | 我的房间里 |
[34:29] | Funny, there’s no log of that. | 有意思 没有记录 |
[34:32] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[34:34] | You were completely off the grid at that point. | 那个时间点 哪都找不到你 |
[34:39] | not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[34:42] | Anyone here that can vouch for her? | 这里有人能为她作证吗 |
[34:48] | I didn’t think so. | 估计没有 |
[34:49] | Oh, this is bull. | 胡说八道 |
[34:50] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[34:52] | You’re trying to set me up, | 你想陷害我 |
[34:53] | You think I don’t know that?! | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:54] | Hey! What the hell’s going on in here? | 喂 这是怎么回事 |
[34:56] | Michael, Michael, Michael, listen. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 听我说 |
[34:58] | I got us covered here, man, ok? | 我能把这事搞定 好吧 |
[35:00] | Better one of them take the fall than us. | 找个替罪羊总比我们俩顶罪要好 |
[35:01] | But we can fix it so it’s only a slap on the wrist, | 我们轻描淡写地处理这件事 |
[35:03] | Maybe a meal penalty, solitary maximum. | 也就少吃顿饭 最多关禁闭 |
[35:06] | Everybody get out. | 所有人都出去 |
[35:07] | Go. | 走 |
[35:10] | Look, this has nothing to do with the recruits. | 这事跟这些新人没关系 |
[35:12] | I was in Percy’s office. | 是我进了珀西的办公室 |
[35:13] | I’ll take responsibility. If there’s any blowback, | 我会承担责任的 一旦追查下来 |
[35:16] | It’ll be on me and me alone, you got that? | 我不会连累任何人 懂了吗 |
[35:54] | All positions, check in. | 全体人员 收到请回答 |
[36:03] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[36:06] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[36:07] | We need to get you off-site, now. | 你得马上离开 |
[36:10] | I will take care other things down here. | 剩下的事情我来处理 |
[37:08] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[37:15] | Was it worth it? | 这样值得吗 |
[37:18] | No! Drop the gun, Owen. | 不 放下枪 欧文 |
[37:22] | I can’t let you kill him. | 我不能让你杀掉他 |
[37:33] | I want him dead just as much as you do. | 我跟你一样想让杀掉他 |
[37:35] | Just let me do this. | 就让我来吧 |
[37:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:38] | You kill him now, those black boxes get out to the world. | 你现在杀他 那些黑盒里的秘密会泄漏出去 |
[37:41] | Innocent people will be hurt. | 那会伤及无辜的 |
[37:44] | Innocent people like Emily? | 像艾米莉那样无辜的人吗 |
[37:46] | Yes, like Emily. | 是的 艾米莉 |
[37:48] | She told me about you. | 她给我讲了你的事 |
[37:50] | How you cared for her. | 讲你如何在乎她 |
[37:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:54] | You cared about someone, Owen. | 你曾经在乎过某个人 欧文 |
[37:55] | Remember that. I will help you get through this. | 记住这个 我会帮你熬过来的 |
[37:57] | We will destroy the black boxes, | 我们得毁掉那些黑盒 |
[37:59] | and then we’ll kill this smug son of a bitch. | 然后再宰了这个自以为是的混蛋 |
[38:02] | Do this now, people will die. | 你现在杀他 很多人会送命的 |
[38:08] | There’s just one problem. | 但问题是 |
[38:14] | I don’t care. | 我并不在乎 |
[39:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:05] | Still working on that BIOS hack, huh? | 还在尝试黑进主板芯片吗 |
[39:07] | You kinda sucked at it in class. | 你在课上的时候已经搞砸了 |
[39:09] | – I had it under control. – Right. | -一切都在我掌控之下 -切 |
[39:10] | So the CPU was supposed to start smoking like that? | 你是说那处理器就应该像那样冒烟吗 |
[39:13] | Well, I was still thinking about the demolitions lesson. | 我还在想那个拆弹课程 |
[39:18] | Listen, um… | 听我说 |
[39:20] | I wanted to… | 我想 |
[39:23] | I didn’t get the chance… | 我一直没机会 |
[39:26] | I could have dealt with… | 我本可以 |
[39:26] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[39:31] | look. | 是这样的 |
[39:32] | I know what you’re going through, all right? | 我知道你现在的感受 好吧 |
[39:36] | You ask yourself, did they make a mistake, | 你问自己 他们是不是出了错 |
[39:37] | do I really belong here? | 我是不是真的属于这里 |
[39:39] | But you gotta forget about all that. | 但你必须忘掉这些 |
[39:40] | This is your second chance at life. | 这是你的第二次生命 |
[39:45] | How often do you get a gift like that? | 这样的礼物你一生中能收到几次 |
[39:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:02] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[40:04] | I got it. | 我了解 |
[40:06] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[40:11] | Forget about it. | 当什么都没发生吧 |
[40:13] | Thom. | 托姆 |
[40:14] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[40:22] | Hey, chief, you wanted to see me? | 头儿 你要见我吗 |
[40:28] | Operation backhoe went well. | 反铲行动进展顺利 |
[40:30] | The strike team took out Hasan and his men cleanly. | 攻击组干净利落的干掉了哈桑和他的手下 |
[40:33] | No losses for us. | 我们没有伤亡 |
[40:36] | Computer breach? | 电脑遭侵入 |
[40:41] | Yeah, um… | 是这样的 |
[40:44] | Yeah, that was part of. | 这是一起 |
[40:47] | That is–there was | 这是一起 |
[40:48] | A legitimate– | 合理的 |
[40:52] | You should talk to michael. | 你应该跟迈克尔谈谈 |
[40:54] | It was his call. | 他叫干的 |
[41:05] | 欢迎你从加拿大归来 关于欧文的情报有用吗 | |
[41:10] | 是的 干得好 有任何纰漏吗 | |
[41:17] | 没什么啦 你怎么样 | |
[41:20] | 没遇到什么意外情况吧 | |
[41:30] | 没有 |