时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison, | 六年前 一个名为”组织”的政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | and forced to become an assassin for a black ops program | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:07] | called Division that has now gone rogue. | 如今”组织”已变得不听将令 |
[00:10] | They destroyed my identity, | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:11] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:12] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:13] | I escaped, and now the man | 我逃出魔窟 如今 我曾经的教官 |
[00:16] | that trained me is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:17] | With the help of Alex, | 我在组织内部的内应 艾丽克丝 |
[00:19] | my partner on the inside, | 通过她的协助 |
[00:20] | we discovered the location of a black box, | 我们发现了一个黑盒的踪迹 |
[00:23] | A hard drive that holds our government’s darkest secrets | 那个硬盘装载了政府最肮脏的秘密 |
[00:26] | and makes Percy and his Division untouchable. | 此物也是珀西和”组织”的免死金牌 |
[00:29] | It was guarded by one of division’s finest, | 黑盒由组织的一个守护者保管 |
[00:31] | a man committed to his mission | 一个曾对组织忠心耿耿的人 |
[00:34] | until they killed the woman he loved. | 直到他深爱的人被组织杀害 |
[00:36] | With his help, I will destroy the black box, | 通过他的帮助 我会摧毁黑盒 |
[00:39] | and then I will take Percy and Division down, | 随后 我会慢慢击垮珀西和”组织” |
[00:42] | and the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:45] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[00:57] | 一年前 | |
[01:00] | Alex, come on. | 艾丽克丝 来吧 |
[01:01] | You said you wanted to know who I was. | 你说你想知道我是谁 |
[01:04] | The answer’s over here. | 答案就在这里 |
[01:13] | Who’s Nikita? | 谁是尼基塔 |
[01:15] | Me. | 我 |
[01:16] | According to record, | 据档案记载 |
[01:18] | I died September 3, 2004, | 我死于2004年9月3日 |
[01:20] | executed by lethal injection in a state penitentiary. | 在一所州监狱被处以注射死刑 |
[01:25] | What is this, some kind of joke? | 你在说些什么 拿我寻开心吗 |
[01:26] | No, though it may be a truth you’re not ready to hear. | 不 接下来我要说的真相 怕你还没做好心理准备 |
[01:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:33] | People who forged this gravestone… | 伪立这个墓碑的人 |
[01:37] | are the same people who killed your parents. | 就是杀害你双亲的人 |
[01:41] | They’re called Division. | 他们叫”组织” |
[01:43] | They started as a black ops assassination program. | 起初 他们只是一个暗杀行动组 |
[01:45] | These days, they’re more mercenary than government. | 如今 他们比政府更唯利是图 |
[01:49] | Alex, your father was a Division target. | 艾丽克丝 你父亲曾是”组织”的目标 |
[01:51] | They sent a team to your house | 他们派遣了一个小队去你家 |
[01:53] | that burned it to the ground. | 把你家付之一炬 |
[01:55] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:57] | Because I’m the one who got you out of there that night, Alex. | 因为那晚是我把你救出来的 |
[02:01] | No. | 不 |
[02:03] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[02:05] | No. This isn’t real. | 不 你胡说 |
[02:07] | This is not real. | 这不是真的 |
[02:10] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[02:17] | I told you you weren’t ready. | 早告诉过你 你还没心理准备 |
[02:36] | The clock is ticking, my young padawans. | 时间不多了 我的小羊羔们 |
[02:39] | 3 minutes left before you report to Amanda. | 还有三分钟 你们就要向阿曼达报告 |
[02:49] | 老师 在吗 有一个重要的测试 | |
[02:59] | 什么测试 | |
[03:03] | 审问一名组织刚抓获的囚犯 | |
[03:10] | 尽可能挖掘信息 尽快报告情况 | |
[03:17] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[03:22] | Welcome back from Montreal, sir. | 欢迎从蒙特利尔归来 长官 |
[03:25] | What is it? | 找我什么事 |
[03:26] | I thought you might like to discuss me | 您难道不想知道我为何 |
[03:27] | breaking into your office while you were away. | 趁您不在擅自闯进您办公室吗 |
[03:32] | I’m sure you had your reasons. | 我相信你是事出有因 |
[03:34] | What if you had left because someone | 我担心您突然离去 |
[03:36] | was threatening you or blackmailing you? | 是因为有人威胁或者勒索你 |
[03:38] | I had to make sure you were– | 我得确保… |
[03:39] | When I doubt your loyalty to Division, Michael, | 如果我对你的忠诚有所怀疑 |
[03:42] | you will know. | 你就会受到另一种待遇了 |
[03:44] | The only time I’ve ever even questioned it | 唯一一次怀疑你 |
[03:46] | was during your relationship with Nikita. | 就是你和尼基塔有关系的时期 |
[03:50] | What relationship? | 什么关系 |
[03:55] | But we don’t have to worry about her anymore, do we… | 不过我们不需要再担心她了 对吧 |
[03:59] | Now that she’s at the bottom of the Saint Lawrence river. | 现在她正躺在圣劳伦斯河的河底 |
[04:03] | Well, we have no confirmation of that. | 我们还没有确认 |
[04:05] | I watched her go over the side of that freighter. | 我亲眼看见她跳进河里 |
[04:08] | I empted a magazine into the water. | 我还用枪朝河里扫射了一圈 |
[04:11] | I feel confident that our divers will come up with the body | 我相信我们的潜水员会把她 |
[04:15] | along with that of the agent who died with her. | 和那个特工的尸体一起捞上来 |
[04:22] | Who was the agent? | 那个特工是谁 |
[04:25] | If you don’t mind me asking. | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[04:29] | Just another solider who couldn’t follow orders. | 又一个不听从指令的士兵 |
[04:34] | We all know what happens to them. | 我们都知道这种人的下场 |
[04:52] | Glad to see you’re awake, Owen. | 你终于醒了 欧文 |
[04:54] | Don’t get up too fast. | 别起来得太快 |
[04:56] | You got shot, remember? | 你中枪了 记得吗 |
[04:58] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[04:59] | We’re at my safe house. | 在我的安全藏身地 |
[05:01] | You’ve been in and out of consciousness for 48 hours | 从蒙特利尔回来后这两天 |
[05:04] | since we got back from Montreal. | 你一直处于半昏迷状态 |
[05:07] | I took out Percy’s bullet. | 我取出了珀西的子弹 |
[05:08] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[05:10] | I also removed your tracking implant. | 我还卸了你体内的追踪器 |
[05:12] | Division can’t find you here. | 组织找不到你了 |
[05:15] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你失血太多 |
[05:18] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪里 |
[05:22] | Where’s the key?! | 钥匙在哪里 |
[05:30] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[05:33] | Do it! | 开枪啊 |
[05:35] | Do you know how hard it is | 你知不知道 |
[05:37] | to have a conversation with you? | 和你谈话有多难 |
[05:46] | Now, I’m gonna throw you this bottle of antiseptic, | 现在 我扔给你一瓶抗菌剂 |
[05:50] | and you’re not gonna do anything stupid | 你不要再做什么蠢事了 |
[05:51] | like try to drink it or blind me, right? | 比如说喝了它或者弄瞎我 好吗 |
[05:56] | I don’t know how else to convince you to trust me. | 我不知道如何才能让你相信我 |
[05:59] | Why don’t you just let me go? | 为什么不让我走 |
[06:01] | So you could try to kill me again? | 然后又等你来杀我吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:03] | You think I’m responsible for Emily’s death? | 你认为我该对艾米莉的死负责吗 |
[06:05] | Before you showed up, we were safe. | 在你出现之前 我们很安全 |
[06:07] | I showed up because you lost control of your mission. | 我出现是因为你已不能处理你的任务 |
[06:09] | I had a plan, | 我本来有个计划 |
[06:11] | a plan to make it right. | 力挽狂澜的计划 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah? What plan was that? | 是吗 什么计划 |
[06:14] | To return Percy’s black box, shake his hand, | 把黑盒还给珀西 握手言欢 |
[06:17] | go and grab your girlfriend? | 然后和女朋友一起远走天涯吗 |
[06:18] | He would have killed you on sight. | 他一见面就会杀了你 |
[06:22] | And then he would have sent a cleaner to erase Emily | 然后他会派人去做掉艾米莉 |
[06:24] | because she’s the reason you lost sight | 就是因为她 你才会忘掉 |
[06:25] | of your priorities in the first place. | 你的职责和使命 |
[06:27] | That’s what Percy does, Owen. | 欧文 这是珀西的一贯手法 |
[06:28] | He destroys the thing you love | 只有毁掉你的挚爱 |
[06:31] | So he can get the thing he wants. | 他才能得到他想要的东西 |
[06:34] | What do you want? | 你想要的又是什么 |
[06:36] | Same thing he does? | 和他一样吗 |
[06:37] | Find out where I hid the black box? | 找出我藏黑盒的地方 |
[06:39] | Is that what you want? | 你的目的是不是这个 |
[06:40] | I do. | 正是 |
[06:42] | We’ll deal with that later. | 这事我们回头再说 |
[06:47] | Right after I patch you up. | 我先给你包扎一下 |
[06:50] | Again. | 再一次 |
[06:53] | I’ll be watching you the entire time. | 我会一直看着你的 |
[06:56] | If I feel like you’re getting off track with the prisoner, | 如果觉得你做得不妥 |
[06:57] | I’ll prompt you over the earbud. | 我就通过耳机提示你 |
[07:01] | Who is this guy, anyway? | 这到底是谁啊 |
[07:02] | Maro is a member of the al-myah al-myqh, an Egyptian terror cell. | 马罗是一个埃及恐怖组织阿迈阿迈的成员 |
[07:05] | We want him to give up the other members of his cell. | 我们要他供出小组其他成员 |
[07:08] | We want names. You have 10 minutes to get the intel. | 我们要得到那份花名册 给你十分钟取口供 |
[07:10] | If you fail, I’ll get it myself, but remember, | 如果你办不到 我就自己来 不过记住 |
[07:13] | you’re being evaluated. | 这会记入你的评估记录 |
[07:14] | Try not to fail. | 千万别搞砸了 |
[07:16] | And one more thing, Alex. | 还有件事 艾丽克丝 |
[07:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:19] | It’s the remote for the electrocution device we put on Maro | 这是放在马罗身上的电击装置的遥控器 |
[07:23] | in case he needs a little motivation. | 必要时可以使用暴力手段 |
[07:41] | How old are you? | 你多大了啊小妹妹 |
[07:44] | 18? | 18岁 |
[07:46] | 19? | 19岁 |
[07:48] | You send a child to frighten me?! | 你们居然让个孩子来吓唬我 |
[07:51] | The intel we have on you states | 从你们国家获取的情报表明 |
[07:54] | your group has been on U.S. soil for the last 6 months. | 你们组织潜入美国已半年有余 |
[07:57] | How many people are you working with? | 你们一共有多少人 |
[08:00] | Since when do you sit in on recruit exercises? | 你何时关心起新人培训了 |
[08:03] | Oh, from what you’ve told me, | 依你之言 |
[08:06] | Alex is no typical recruit. | 艾丽克丝很特别 |
[08:11] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[08:13] | Another rising star? | 一颗冉冉升起的新星吗 |
[08:17] | Too early to tell. | 现在还言之过早 |
[08:21] | Where’s the hideout? | 他们的藏身之处在哪儿 |
[08:27] | I can control the raid | 我可以控制抓捕行动 |
[08:28] | so that your people won’t be killed. | 保证不伤你同伙儿的性命 |
[08:30] | And why should I believe your assurances? | 我凭什么相信你呢 |
[08:32] | What power could you possibly have? | 你能有什么手段 |
[08:37] | Enough to know about your family in Cairo– | 绰绰有余 比如知道你家人在开罗 |
[08:39] | Your wife Helena, your 6-year-old son Oba, | 你妻子海伦娜 你六岁的儿子欧巴 |
[08:42] | who likes to fly kites. | 他喜欢放风筝 |
[08:45] | Give up your people’s location, | 供出你同伙儿的下落 |
[08:46] | and maybe you’ll get to see them again. | 也许你就能再见到他们 |
[08:51] | Positive incentives aren’t working, Alex. | 看来利诱不管用 艾丽克丝 |
[08:55] | Maybe it’s time to try a negative one. | 也许是时候来点威逼了 |
[09:07] | If you don’t answer my questions, I will have to hurt you. | 如果你继续沉默 休怪我手下无情 |
[09:12] | Remember what we discussed, Alex. | 想想我们谈过的 艾丽克丝 |
[09:14] | Show him you’re in control. | 让他知道局势由你掌控 |
[09:26] | Just tell me something. | 随便说点什么都行 |
[09:30] | You think I would betray my brothers? Eh? | 你以为我会出卖我的弟兄吗 |
[09:33] | They will come for me, | 他们会来救我 |
[09:35] | and you and your people will suffer. | 到时候有你们好看的 |
[09:43] | Get him out of here. | 把他从这里弄出去 |
[09:48] | Why the hell wasn’t anyone making sure he was tied up right?! | 为什么没人检查他有没有被绑紧 |
[09:50] | But we hadn’t used metal cuffs, | 因为有电击装置 |
[09:52] | due to the electric shock. | 我们连手铐都没用 |
[09:53] | Move your hand. Let me check. | 把手拿开 我检查一下 |
[09:57] | Probably just bruised your esophagus. | 刚刚可能只是擦伤了食道 |
[09:58] | What’d you do, call him a name or something? | 你干了什么 辱骂他吗 |
[10:05] | You saw the whole thing go down? | 你看到了我出糗的全部过程 |
[10:07] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:08] | I’ll go and handle our Egyptian friend, | 我会着手处理我们的埃及朋友 |
[10:11] | but what about Alex? | 不过 怎么处置艾丽克丝 |
[10:15] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[10:17] | Come on. Let’s get you an ice pack. | 来吧 我给你找个冰袋 |
[10:29] | Everybody listen up. | 大家都听好了 |
[10:33] | You’ll spend today’s tactics lesson handling sniper rifles, | 今天的战术课程讲的是狙击步枪 |
[10:36] | but here’s the rub. | 不过问题是 |
[10:39] | It’ll be at one of our off-site training grounds. | 课程将在”组织”外部的一个训练场地进行 |
[10:42] | The bus leaves in 30 minutes, so gear up | 大巴半小时后启程 所以收拾好东西 |
[10:44] | and bring your “A” Game. | 拿出你们的最高水平来 |
[10:53] | I heard what happened during your eval. | 我听说你评估时出事了 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 可惜我不在现场 |
[10:57] | I would have beat that guy’s head in. | 不然准会把那家伙脑袋打开花 |
[10:59] | I’m more worried about failing the interrogation. | 我更担心的是把审讯搞砸了 |
[11:01] | Look, prisoner’s restraints got loose. | 他们没把犯人绑紧 |
[11:03] | That wasn’t on you. | 那不能怪你 |
[11:05] | Yeah, well, at least we get to go outside, | 是啊 但至少我们能出去了 |
[11:07] | that’s somethin’, huh? | 总算是件好事吧 |
[11:09] | Mmm, not really. | 那可不一定 |
[11:10] | Transport’s windows are all blacked out. | 车窗全都涂黑了 |
[11:12] | No way to know where we’re going. | 没办法知道我们是去哪里 |
[11:15] | Yeah. It sucks. | 是啊 真不爽 |
[11:22] | I’m naked. | 我光着身子 |
[11:24] | And observant. | 而且很乖 |
[11:27] | You got anything to eat? | 有什么吃的吗 |
[11:30] | Well, I don’t have any raw meat to throw at you, | 我没有生肉可以扔给你吃 |
[11:32] | but I do make a mean veggie shake. | 不过我做的果蔬奶昔还不错 |
[11:35] | You stitch up the wound? | 你把伤口缝上了 |
[11:37] | Standard field dressing. | 标准的战地敷料 |
[11:39] | The real damage won’t begin to heal for at least a year. | 但你内心的伤痛至少要一年才会开始愈合 |
[11:44] | 3 years out, you’ll still feel her. | 再过3年 你依然忘不了她 |
[11:54] | You know, you and I have more in common than you think, Owen. | 我们的共同点比你想象的要多 欧文 |
[11:59] | Division took everything from me, too. | 组织也夺走了我的一切 |
[12:04] | That’s why I walked. | 所以我走出来了 |
[12:05] | Or ran. | 或者说逃出来 |
[12:08] | When? | 什么时候 |
[12:11] | 3 years ago. | 三年前 |
[12:13] | I made the same mistake you did. | 我犯了和你一样的错 |
[12:16] | Best mistake of my life. | 我这辈子最美丽的错误 |
[12:19] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[12:23] | He was a web designer. | 他是个网站设计师 |
[12:27] | He was funny. | 风趣幽默 |
[12:30] | Goofy, almost. | 有点傻傻的 |
[12:32] | And when he smiled, | 他的笑容 |
[12:35] | he was real… | 那么真切 |
[12:38] | So really hurt. | 让人心痛 |
[12:45] | His name was Daniel Monroe. | 他名叫丹尼尔・梦露 |
[12:48] | I was deep undercover when we met. | 我是在当卧底间谍的时候遇到他的 |
[12:51] | We started to make plans– | 我们开始计划 |
[12:54] | Exfiltrate to South America… | 逃到南美洲 |
[12:58] | Live on a beach, | 住在海滩上 |
[13:00] | Start a family. | 结婚生子 |
[13:06] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[13:08] | Daniel and I had his parents’ lake house to ourselves for the weekend. | 丹尼尔和我计划在他父母的湖边小屋度周末 |
[13:13] | I drove up there to meet him in the Adirondacks. | 我驱车去阿迪朗达克找他 |
[13:17] | When I got there, he wasn’t inside, | 到了那里发现他不在 |
[13:18] | so I walked down to the dock. | 于是我赶到码头 |
[13:25] | I found him floating facedown. | 看到他浮尸水面 |
[13:29] | The coroner said he drowned, | 验尸官说他死于溺水 |
[13:31] | but I knew it was division. | 但我知道是组织干的 |
[13:36] | If I can get my hands on | 如果我能拿到 |
[13:37] | that black box you were protecting, | 你所保护的黑盒 |
[13:39] | I’m one step closer to bringing down Percy, | 离扳倒珀西就又近了一步 |
[13:42] | and then what he did to Daniel and to Emily, | 丹尼尔和艾米莉的遭遇 |
[13:45] | He won’t be able to do to anyone else. | 就不会在别人身上重演 |
[14:11] | Listen, about the other night, | 听着 至于那晚 |
[14:13] | I just want you to know it wasn’t a big deal. | 我只想跟你说 不代表什么 |
[14:16] | So you go around trying to hook up with all the recruits? | 你到处勾搭新来的小女生吗 |
[14:19] | No. I– I just want you to know | 不 我 我只想让你知道 |
[14:22] | I wasn’t expecting anything else out of it. | 我并没有什么非分之想 |
[14:25] | I mean, it was– | 只是 |
[14:26] | Just a kiss. | 吻一下 |
[14:27] | I know. Got it. | 我知道 |
[14:35] | Everybody get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[14:47] | All of you off! | 全给我下来 |
[14:49] | Now! Come on! Let’s go! | 现在 快 快 |
[14:52] | Hurry up! Come on! | 快 马上 |
[14:58] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[15:00] | Thom! | 托姆 |
[15:38] | Your people took my brother from his bed when he was sleeping, | 你们的人趁我兄弟睡觉时绑走了他 |
[15:43] | when he was defenseless. | 毫无防备 |
[15:46] | Tell me, what kind of coward | 告诉我 哪个懦夫 |
[15:49] | would do such a thing? | 会干这种勾当 |
[15:55] | His name is Bashir Maro. | 他叫巴希尔・马罗 |
[16:02] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从未见过他 |
[16:04] | Yes, but you will help me find him. | 好吧 但你会帮我找到他的 |
[16:08] | This is a truth… that I promise. | 这一点 我保证 |
[16:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:14] | Something to make you talk. | 能让你开口的东西 |
[16:24] | If I knew something that would help you, | 我若知道什么对你有用的信息 |
[16:26] | I would tell you, but I don’t. | 我早就说了 但我真不知道 |
[16:33] | You have one last chance to answer me. | 最后一次机会 快说 |
[16:36] | What do you know about my brother’s abduction? | 我兄弟被绑架的事你知道多少 |
[16:41] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[16:43] | Please. | 求你 |
[16:44] | I don’t know where your brother is. | 我不知道你兄弟在哪里 |
[16:45] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[16:57] | I thought she was going to start | 我以为她看到巴希尔的照片时 |
[16:58] | hyperventilating when she saw Bashir’s picture, | 会紧张的呼吸加速 |
[17:01] | but she covered right away. | 但她立刻就掩饰住了 |
[17:02] | Clearly, she’s buying into the scenario. | 很显然 她已经进入状态了 |
[17:05] | I’m not an animal. | 我不是禽兽 |
[17:06] | It’s Amir. He sells it every time. | 是埃米尔 他表演的很棒 |
[17:08] | If it hadn’t have been for counterintelligence, | 如果他没有搞反间谍活动 |
[17:10] | he’d have had quite the career in the community theater. | 去社区剧场当演员一定相当成功 |
[17:12] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[17:14] | You, you’re a little more dinner theater, | 你更像一个晚宴剧场的演员 |
[17:17] | though the leap from the chair was effective. | 虽然你从椅子上跳起的动作过于麻利 |
[17:20] | Convincing as always, agent Rahal. | 一如既往的令人信服 瑞浩探员 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Come on. I’ll walk you out. | 我陪你出去 |
[17:26] | We should start a pool, bet on how long she’ll last. | 我们该开个注 赌她能挺多久 |
[17:29] | I’m thinkin’ 5 hours. | 我赌五小时 |
[17:30] | What’s the record again? | 最高记录是多少来着 |
[17:32] | 18, recruit named Glenn Roland. | 十八小时 格伦・罗兰创下的 |
[17:35] | Oh ho. Glenn Roland, yo. | 噢 格伦・罗兰 |
[17:38] | Balls of steel. | 真是条汉子[出自游戏《3D弹球》] |
[17:40] | Of course, the resulting ptsd was so severe, | 当然 创伤后应激障碍太严重 |
[17:43] | he could no longer function. | 他已经废了 |
[17:45] | We had to cancel him. | 被我们除掉了 |
[17:47] | O… | 好 |
[17:50] | K. | 吧 |
[17:51] | Tell me about your people. | 说说你们的人 |
[17:53] | Are they FBI, CIA, | 是联邦调查局 中情局 |
[17:56] | Blackwater? | 还是黑水国际的[私营军事公司] |
[17:57] | Who are you working with? | 你的同伙是谁 |
[18:04] | Ok, I realize what this test is meant to achieve, | 好吧 我明白这个测试想达到的预期效果了 |
[18:06] | but do we really need the electric shock? | 但我们真的需要用电击吗 |
[18:08] | This morning when Alex was in that interrogation room, | 今早艾丽克丝在审讯室时 |
[18:10] | she couldn’t bring herself to electrocute her subject. | 她不肯对她的受审人用电刑 |
[18:13] | She needs to know | 她要知道 |
[18:15] | her enemies won’t show her the same mercy. | 敌人对她可不会这样仁慈 |
[18:18] | Well, we usually don’t push this hard. | 我们通常不会做到这种程度 |
[18:19] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们会做 |
[18:20] | Maybe today just feels different. | 或许只是今天你的感觉不同罢了 |
[18:23] | Anything? | 情况如何了 |
[18:25] | Not yet, but she’s reaching her threshold. | 就那样 不过她要撑不住了 |
[18:27] | Curious to see how she’s gonna try and talk her way out of this. | 我很期待她接下来的表现 |
[18:31] | Aren’t you? | 你呢 |
[18:33] | I keep telling you I don’t know. | 我一直在说我不知道 |
[18:35] | I’ve been running this transformer at 20,000 volts, | 我已将电压调至两万伏 |
[18:38] | but I can raise it. | 但还可以再高 |
[18:39] | At 50,000, | 到五万伏时 |
[18:41] | your organs will begin to suffer tissue damage. | 你的器官就会出现组织损伤 |
[18:43] | At 70, you will go into cardiac arrest. | 七万伏时 心跳就会停止 |
[18:50] | Please! | 求你 |
[18:52] | Stop it, please! | 请住手 |
[18:53] | I’ll tell you what you wanna know! | 你想知道的我都告诉你 |
[18:54] | Just please, stop! | 求你住手 |
[19:04] | Division. | 组织 |
[19:07] | People I work for, they… | 我效力于”组织” 他们 |
[19:10] | Division? | “组织”吗 |
[19:12] | That’s what your group is called? | 你们团伙叫这个吗 |
[19:17] | Keep talking, or I’ll raise the volts to 100,000. | 继续讲 否则我把电压增至十万伏 |
[19:19] | Yes. Their name is Division. | 是的 就叫”组织” |
[19:24] | But I’m not one of them. | 但我跟他们不是一条心 |
[19:28] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[19:30] | Never heard a recruit use that angle before. | 没见过哪个新人会用这种说辞 |
[19:34] | Neither have I. | 我也没 |
[19:35] | I wonder where she’s going with it. | 我在想她接下来会怎么说 |
[19:44] | If you are not one of them, | 如果你不和他们一条心 |
[19:47] | then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[19:49] | They abducted me. | 她们绑架了我 |
[19:51] | They took me from prison. | 她们将我从监狱里带出来 |
[19:53] | That’s– | 他们 |
[19:56] | That’s how they grow their ranks. | 他们的队伍就是这样发展壮大的 |
[19:59] | They pick people | 他们挑选 |
[20:01] | that don’t have families and won’t be missed, | 无家可归或者无依无靠的人 |
[20:04] | that can’t be traced if they’re captured. | 这样即使被捕也无迹可寻 |
[20:07] | Well, she gave that up pretty easy. | 这么容易就招了啊 |
[20:09] | She lasted 3 rounds of electroshock. | 她挺过了三轮电击 |
[20:13] | Not many recruits could. | 很少有新人能做到 |
[20:14] | She’s also manipulating her captor, | 她还引导逮捕她的人 |
[20:17] | positioning Division as a common enemy. | 将组织变成公敌 |
[20:19] | She’s clever. You have to give her that. | 你该承认 她很聪明 |
[20:21] | Sayid. | 赛伊德 |
[20:32] | 审讯囚犯的事怎么样了 | |
[20:35] | That’s the second time I’ve seen you on that computer. | 这是我第二次看到你用这台电脑 |
[20:39] | Who are you in contact with? | 你在和谁联系 |
[20:40] | I was just searching for black box locations. | 我只是在找黑盒的位置 |
[20:43] | You can find anything on the internet, you know. | 网络无所不知 |
[20:45] | Even if I was to tell you where it was buried, | 就算我告诉你黑盒在哪里也没用 |
[20:47] | there are 6 more hard drives secured | 你还要找出另外六个黑盒 |
[20:49] | by guardians just like me. | 它们都由像我一样的守护者看管 |
[20:51] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[20:52] | I’ve got a plan. | 我都计划好了 |
[20:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:59] | Phase one, find them. | 首先 找到他们 |
[21:01] | Phase 2, kick their ass. | 然后 各个击破 |
[21:05] | Phase 3, veggie shakes. | 最后 给他们喝果蔬奶昔 |
[21:07] | Seems to be working with you. | 对你似乎十分有效哦 |
[21:09] | Yeah, well, it won’t work with the others. | 但并非屡试不爽 |
[21:11] | Who are the other guardians? | 其他的守护者是什么人 |
[21:13] | I don’t know who they are. | 我也不知道 |
[21:15] | I don’t know what cities they’re in. | 我不知道他们在哪个城市 |
[21:17] | All I know is Percy handpicked each one of us. | 我只知道这些人是珀西亲手挑选的 |
[21:20] | Why’d he pick you? | 为什么选你 |
[21:22] | I was a cleaner. | 我是个杀手 |
[21:23] | I was his favorite cleaner. | 他最看重的杀手 |
[21:26] | No questions. Got the job done. | 不管闲事 卖力干活 |
[21:29] | I was able to stay detached. | 我对一切都很冷漠 |
[21:32] | Till you met Emily. | 但艾米莉改变了你 |
[21:35] | When Percy moved me to Montreal to guard the box, | 珀西派我去蒙特利尔保护黑盒时说 |
[21:39] | he told me it was the most important assignment of all. | 这是最重要的任务 |
[21:42] | What he didn’t tell me is how much downtime would be involved. | 但他却没告诉我这项任务要持续多久 |
[21:46] | Kind of just crept up on me how much I cared about her. | 我对她的关心如蔓草滋生 |
[21:52] | And then it hit me. | 然后 我的心灵被深深地触动 |
[21:55] | I started to see the people that I killed, | 我出现幻觉 看到死在我手下的人 |
[21:58] | Their faces. | 见到他们的脸 |
[22:00] | I started to see them as somebody’s brother | 我觉得自己令别人失掉手足 |
[22:03] | or somebody’s kid. | 家破人亡 |
[22:05] | And now I know how it feels | 现在我知道这种感觉了 |
[22:08] | to love someone | 爱上一个人 |
[22:12] | and have them taken away from you. | 又被迫看着爱人消失 |
[22:18] | You never know how much you miss them till they’re gone. | 当爱人随风逝去 才明白相思入骨 |
[22:32] | Sayid has been getting to know your friend in the next room. | 萨义德一直在隔壁审问你的同伴 |
[22:36] | Thom is his name? | 他是叫托姆吧 |
[22:38] | He seems to be a loyal soldier. | 他算是条汉子 |
[22:40] | He said nothing about being forced to work for your division, | 他说没有人逼他为组织卖命 |
[22:44] | which leads me to wonder | 我禁不住怀疑 |
[22:45] | if you’re really the slave you claim to be. | 你所谓的被迫是否真实 |
[22:48] | I am. | 我是被逼的 |
[22:49] | We are. He’s just– | 我们都是 他只是 |
[22:51] | He’s been there longer. | 在组织里太久了 |
[22:53] | He’s been brainwashed. | 他被洗脑了 |
[22:55] | You will tell me the truth, | 你最好告诉我实话 |
[22:57] | or I will put a bullet in your friend. | 否则我就一枪崩了你的同伴 |
[23:01] | We’re the only leverage you have to get your brother back. | 我们是你救回你兄弟的唯一筹码 |
[23:04] | It’d be stupid to kill him. | 杀了他简直是太愚蠢了 |
[23:10] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[23:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你要把我带到哪儿去 |
[23:14] | I said, “Where are you taking me?” | 我问你呢 要把我带到哪儿去 |
[23:15] | You tell me the truth, | 说实话 |
[23:18] | or he dies. | 不然他死定了 |
[23:22] | I told you everything I know. | 该说的都说过了 |
[23:36] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[23:37] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[23:37] | Relax, recruit. It’s all part of the exercise. | 别紧张 新手 只是训练的一部分 |
[23:40] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[23:42] | Then where are the others? | 那其他学员在哪儿 |
[23:43] | Where’s Alex? | 艾丽克丝在哪里 |
[23:46] | Just an exercise, huh? Then why do you need that? | 只是训练吗 用这个干什么 |
[23:49] | What’d they shoot him up with, | 他们给他注射了什么 |
[23:50] | That weird puffer-fish poison? | 河豚毒素吗 |
[23:52] | It’s an analogous compound. | 是种假死药 |
[23:53] | It’ll slow his breathing and heart rate considerably. | 能大幅度减慢他的呼吸和心跳 |
[23:56] | For at least an hour, his vitals will have appeared to cease. | 他的脉搏会至少停跳一小时 |
[23:59] | I wanna watch. | 别说了 快看 |
[24:16] | Thom! | 托姆 |
[24:17] | Thom! | 托姆 |
[24:18] | He can’t hear you. | 你叫破喉咙他也听不到了 |
[24:30] | They did a really good job on his squibs. | 他们这假死戏做的很逼真啊 |
[24:33] | Look, we saw her tell them about division, | 我们听到她说出了组织之名 |
[24:34] | But hold her ground on details. What else are we waiting for? | 但她没透露细节 我们还在等什么 |
[24:37] | Waiting for? This is the most crucial part. | 等什么 等关键部分 |
[24:39] | He didn’t do anything! | 他什么都没说 |
[24:40] | She’s seen what her captors did to her comrade. | 她已经看到绑匪将同伴击毙 |
[24:42] | Now we get to see what she’ll say to save her life. | 我们现在看看她用何种说辞救自己一命 |
[24:47] | You are very beautiful | 你美貌如花 |
[24:49] | And very young. | 青春靓丽 |
[24:51] | How does someone like you | 这样一个可人儿 |
[24:52] | get pulled into a life like this? | 怎么就陷入了这样一种生活 |
[24:54] | Where’s your family? | 你家人在哪里 |
[24:57] | In the ground. | 都死光了 |
[24:59] | As is mine, | 我也是 |
[25:01] | Casualties of your people. | 你们的人伤亡惨重 |
[25:04] | Who are yours casualties of? | 因为什么呢 |
[25:06] | War? Crime? | 战争 犯罪 |
[25:09] | These questions are pointless. | 这些问题毫无意义 |
[25:11] | I’m gonna tell Amir to pull the curtain. | 我让埃米尔停手 |
[25:12] | No. I know she’s been holding | 不 我知道她在治疗的时候 |
[25:14] | something back during our sessions. | 对我们隐瞒了一些事情 |
[25:16] | I specifically requested these questions, | 我特意将这些问题列出来 |
[25:18] | and I want her to answer them. | 我要听到她的答案 |
[25:20] | What I said before… | 我之前说的 |
[25:23] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[25:26] | About not being one of them… | 说我不和他们一条心 |
[25:28] | Boost the levels. I can’t hear anything she’s saying. | 音量调高 我听不见她说的 |
[25:31] | I didn’t tell you everything. | 我还有所隐瞒 |
[25:33] | Ok, explain it to me. | 好吧 告诉我 |
[25:38] | There’s more. | 不止这些 |
[25:45] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[25:47] | My men are just down the hall. All I have to do is call them. | 我的人就在走廊尽头 只要我一声令下 |
[25:57] | Get down there and grab her before she gets away. | 下去抓她回来 别让她跑走 |
[25:59] | Wait. She just killed Amir. He’s dead, | 等等 她杀了埃米尔 他死了 |
[26:01] | Like, for real. | 真的死了 |
[26:04] | Can anyone tell me what the hell he was | 谁能向我解释一下 |
[26:05] | doin’ in there with a loaded weapon? | 那把枪里为什么会有子弹 |
[26:09] | We underestimated her. | 我们低估她了 |
[26:10] | No. You underestimated the effect it would have on her. | 不 你低估了这件事对她的影响 |
[26:12] | If we had ended this 10 minutes ago, | 如果我们十分钟前就收手 |
[26:13] | they all would have walked away. You pushed her too far. | 他们都会没事 你们挑战她的底线 |
[26:16] | Which is exactly the point of the test, Michael, | 迈克尔 这正是训练的目的 |
[26:17] | to push the recruits to their limits. | 让那些新手挑战极限 |
[26:35] | There’s a recruit out there | 有名在逃的新人 |
[26:37] | with vital information about this organization. | 握有我们组织的重要信息 |
[26:39] | We need to contain the situation now. | 我们得尽快控制局势 |
[26:53] | 一年前 | |
[27:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[27:11] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[27:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:20] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:22] | Last time I rescued you, I left you with nothing. | 上次我救出你后 什么也没留给你 |
[27:25] | I didn’t wanna do that again. | 我不想再重蹈覆辙了 |
[27:29] | I was there, Alex. | 我当时在场 艾丽克丝 |
[27:31] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[27:33] | When I found out about the kill order on your family | 当我看到他们对你们一家的追杀令 |
[27:36] | and saw there was a 13-year-old girl on the list, | 看见名单上有个13岁的小女孩 |
[27:38] | I knew I had to do something. | 我知道我得做点什么 |
[27:42] | I couldn’t get to your parents, | 我无法救出你的父母 |
[27:43] | but when I found you in the cellar, | 但当我发现藏在地下室的你 |
[27:45] | I knew it was my only chance to save you. | 我知道这是救你的唯一机会 |
[27:49] | And do you know what happened to me | 那你知道被你”拯救”以后 |
[27:52] | after you saved me? | 我经历了什么吗 |
[27:54] | You were sold to sex traffickers. | 你被卖给了皮条客 |
[27:57] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这跟我没关系 |
[28:00] | Got you to a family friend. | 我把你交给了一个朋友 |
[28:01] | I had no idea– | 我不知道会… |
[28:02] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[28:07] | After I escaped from division, | 我从组织逃出来以后 |
[28:09] | I told myself if I could just find you, | 我告诉自己 如果能找到你 |
[28:13] | see if you were ok… | 看看你过的还好吗 |
[28:17] | That I would have done one good thing in my life. | 就算是给我这辈子积德了 |
[28:21] | There’s $5,000 in that envelope | 信封里有5000美元 |
[28:23] | and a fake driver’s license. | 还有一张假驾照 |
[28:25] | Should get you started. | 应该够你开始新生活了 |
[28:29] | I wanted you to know the truth. | 我想让你知道真相 |
[28:33] | You deserve at least that much. | 这是你起码应得的 |
[28:46] | Ok, this is the safe house where we were testing Alex, | 好了 这是我们测试艾力克斯的安全屋 |
[28:50] | and this is our little runaway. | 这是我们的在逃犯 |
[28:53] | I activated her tracker. | 我激活了她身上的追踪器 |
[28:54] | It looks like she’s headed due east, | 她似乎是往正东方向跑了 |
[28:56] | making good time, too. | 跑得还很快 |
[28:58] | She got out about 45 minutes ago. | 她是45分钟前逃出去的 |
[28:59] | She’s already 5 miles away. | 却已经逃到了5英里外 |
[29:01] | Remember when you said putting tracking devices | 还记得你说过没必要 |
[29:03] | on the recruits was excessive? | 在新手身上放追踪器吗 |
[29:04] | What’s in the area? | 那片地区有什么 |
[29:06] | Well, there’s a truck stop about half a mile in front of her. | 她前方半英里有个加油站 |
[29:09] | If she wants to make contact or hitch a ride, | 如果她想联系外界 或者搭便车 |
[29:11] | that’s her best bet. | 那是她的最佳去处 |
[29:12] | All right. Prep a team immediately. | 好的 马上集合一支小队 |
[29:14] | It’s just one recruit. | 她只是个新手 |
[29:16] | I’ll handle it myself. | 我自己处理就行了 |
[29:18] | That girl has been inside these walls long enough | 她已经在这呆了很久了 |
[29:19] | to know how we operate. | 她知道我们的行动方式 |
[29:21] | If she makes contact with someone, | 如果她和外界取得联系 |
[29:22] | that’s a breach in security. | 就会威胁到我们的安全 |
[29:24] | As far as the world’s concerned, | 对别人来说 |
[29:25] | she’s just a dead junkie. | 她只是个死掉的瘾君子 |
[29:27] | Who’s she gonna contact? | 她能联系谁 |
[29:29] | This’ll take the edge off the pain. | 这个能止痛 |
[29:34] | Let me know if the room starts spinning. | 如果你有眩晕感就告诉我 |
[29:36] | too much, and your system won’t be able to handle it. | 注射太多的话你的身体会承受不了 |
[29:46] | Thompson park… | 汤普森公园 |
[29:49] | Under the oak tree by the bridge, | 桥边的橡树下 |
[29:52] | that’s where I buried the drive. | 就是我埋黑盒的地方 |
[29:57] | That veggie shake worked better than I thought. | 果蔬奶昔收到了奇效 |
[30:00] | It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[30:02] | Havin’ the black box’ll help you take down Percy. | 拿到黑盒可以帮你除掉珀西 |
[30:05] | You should go get it. | 你快去拿吧 |
[30:07] | No. | 不 |
[30:09] | I’m gonna stay here till you’re better, | 我会守在这 等你好起来 |
[30:12] | and then we’re gonna go and get it together. | 然后咱们一起去拿 |
[30:14] | I’d like that. | 主意不错 |
[30:16] | I would. | 真的 |
[30:18] | I don’t think it was meant to be. | 但注定不能如你所愿了 |
[30:20] | This is your fight, too, you know? | 这也是你的战斗 不是吗 |
[30:24] | I wasn’t just any cleaner, Nikita. | 我不是普通的杀手 尼基塔 |
[30:28] | I was division’s cleaner, in-house. | 我是组织的杀手 为内部清理门户的 |
[30:33] | Nikita, I was a reaper. | 尼基塔 我是个终结者 |
[30:37] | Reaper? | 终结者 |
[30:39] | I canceled other agents… | 我负责除掉其他特工 |
[30:43] | People from their old lives… | 以及他们以前的朋友 |
[30:47] | People they had confided in about division… | 还有他们泄密的对象 |
[30:55] | People they had fallen in love with. | 他们所爱的人 |
[31:02] | How? | 怎么会 |
[31:04] | It was quick. | 我下手很快 |
[31:05] | No. | 不 |
[31:10] | He didn’t feel a thing. | 他没承受什么痛苦 |
[31:19] | You know, they never told me your name, | 他们从没告诉过我你的名字 |
[31:22] | but from how you describe how you found Daniel, | 但根据你对丹尼尔浮尸之地的描述 |
[31:26] | I remember that place | 我记起来了那个地方 |
[31:28] | in the adirondacks. | 在达克山脉 |
[31:33] | I knew it was a matter of time before I had to tell you. | 我迟早得告诉你的 |
[31:38] | Did Michael know? | 迈克尔知道吗 |
[31:40] | What? | 知道什么 |
[31:41] | About the kill order? | 追杀令的事 |
[31:43] | Percy gave me my orders. | 珀西给我下的命令 |
[32:14] | – Hello. – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[32:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:18] | I was taken hostage by these terrorists. | 我被恐怖分子抓去当人质 |
[32:20] | It was the brother of the man, | 他是我今早在组织审讯的 |
[32:21] | of the prisoner that I interrogated at division this morning. | 一个囚犯的哥哥 |
[32:25] | I had to kill him to get out of there. | 我杀了他才逃出来 |
[32:26] | Slow down. Where are you right now? | 慢点说 你现在在哪 |
[32:29] | Gas station off 95. | 95号公路旁的加油站 |
[32:32] | Where were you when they kidnapped you? | 他们是在哪里绑架你的 |
[32:34] | We were on a bus, a bus that was | 我们当时在车上 |
[32:36] | taking us to some training ground somewhere. | 送我们去某个训练场的车 |
[32:39] | And the prisoner you questioned this morning, | 你今早审问的囚犯 |
[32:41] | he was a terrorist, too? | 他也是个恐怖分子吗 |
[32:42] | Yes. He was a terrorist. | 是的 他是个恐怖分子 |
[32:44] | He was part of the group that took me. Why? | 他是绑架我的那个组织的一员 怎么了 |
[32:47] | I’m standing in the middle of nowhere, | 我现在在一个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[32:49] | freezing, covered in dirt. | 浑身又冷又脏 |
[32:50] | Can we please debrief later? | 你能等等再问吗 |
[32:52] | When I was a recruit, | 我还是个新手的时候 |
[32:54] | I had to interrogate a Chinese secret service agent | 审问了一个组织抓获的 |
[32:58] | who division had captured. | 中国情报局的特工 |
[33:00] | In the morning, when I woke up, | 我早上一醒来 |
[33:01] | I was in a Chinese prison. | 发现我在一个中国监狱 |
[33:03] | Soldiers told me that I had assassinated the president, | 那里的士兵说我刺杀了国家主席 |
[33:06] | Wanted to know who I worked for. | 想知道我为谁工作 |
[33:08] | Turns out it was all a test. | 而实际上那都是测试 |
[33:10] | Division wanted to know how I would react to the situation. | 组织想知道我会如何应对那种状况 |
[33:13] | But I shot someone. | 但我对人开枪了 |
[33:15] | Does that mean I killed a division agent? | 这是不是意味着我杀了一个”组织”成员 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 这个我们回头再说 |
[33:20] | What are they gonna do to me? | 他们会如何处置我呢 |
[33:21] | Listen to me. It’s gonna be ok. | 听我说 不会有事的 |
[33:24] | Just come get me. | 快来接我 |
[33:25] | I will be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[33:56] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[33:59] | That’s why I told you where I hid the box. | 我已经告诉你我把盒子藏在哪里了 |
[34:02] | You don’t need me anymore. | 我对你已经没有利用价值了 |
[34:04] | This is the way it’s supposed to end. | 一切恩怨注定以这种方式了结 |
[34:34] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[34:37] | I was worried somebody else might have gotten to you first. | 我还担心别人会先找到你 |
[34:40] | These men, they took me. | 那些人 他们挟持了我 |
[34:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:45] | I know, Alex. We– | 我知道 艾丽克丝 |
[34:47] | I saw the whole thing go down. | 整个过程我都看见了 |
[34:48] | It was all part of an exercise. | 那都是训练的一部分 |
[34:51] | You’re sick! You made me kill somebody! | 你们这些变态 你们害我杀了人 |
[34:53] | No, that was the agent’s fault. | 不 是那个特工的错 |
[34:55] | You did what you had to do to survive. | 你所做的一切都是为了活命 |
[35:04] | What’s gonna happen to me when I go back? | 我回去后他们会怎样处置我 |
[35:07] | Look… | 听我说… |
[35:08] | We’ll make this right, ok? | 我们会处理好这件事的 好吗 |
[35:09] | I’m not gonna let ’em do anything to you. | 我不会让他们处置你 |
[35:11] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让他们做对你不利的事 |
[35:17] | I’m not gonna lose you, too. | 我不想也失去你 |
[36:03] | Look, just trust me on this, ok? | 听着 一定要相信我 好吗 |
[36:06] | Everyone get to your quarters now. | 所有人都回到自己的房间 |
[36:09] | You heard him. let’s go | 都听见了吧 动起来 |
[36:15] | Is this your idea of handling the situation? | 这就是你处理局势的方法吗 |
[36:17] | What does he mean? | 他什么意思 |
[36:19] | A dead body on the outside begs a lot of questions, | 弃尸街头容易引起怀疑 |
[36:23] | but in here, none. | 内部解决毫无顾虑 |
[36:25] | I think this is best handled on sublevel 6. | 我觉得在地下6层处理她再好不过了 |
[36:28] | No! No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:31] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[36:37] | Alex wasn’t the test subject today, Michael. | 迈克尔 今天的测试对象不是艾丽克丝 |
[36:43] | Or rather, she wasn’t the only one. | 或者说 不只她一个人 |
[36:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:47] | Well, agent Khamera had a gun that was loaded with blanks, | 卡玛拉特工在枪里装了空包弹 |
[36:51] | and he was given strict orders to let her escape. | 是我密令他放她走的 |
[36:56] | So, Nikita’s been off the radar for 3 days, | 尼基塔才三天没来找麻烦 |
[36:59] | and you’re already so bored | 你就已经穷极无聊到 |
[37:01] | that you’re playing puppeteer to amuse yourself? | 玩操控游戏来寻开心的地步了吗 |
[37:03] | And you keep talking about Nikita. | 而你不停地谈到尼基塔 |
[37:05] | It’s like you’re making my point for me. | 似乎更加证明我之前的猜测是对的 |
[37:07] | Feel free to tell me what that is at any time. | 你有话随时都可以痛痛快快地说出来 |
[37:10] | As I said before, | 如我之前所说 |
[37:12] | there’s only one time I have ever doubted your loyalty, | 我对你的忠诚度只怀疑过一次 |
[37:17] | and my concern was that this was gonna be another Nikita. | 而且我担心她会是第二个尼基塔 |
[37:26] | Did I pass your test or not? | 我通过你的测试了吗 |
[37:29] | For the most part. | 基本上通过了 |
[37:32] | You’re sick, both of you. | 你们是变态 你们俩都是 |
[37:36] | Both of you! | 两个变态 |
[37:55] | I just came by to talk. | 我是来找你谈谈的 |
[37:58] | Why should I listen to you? | 我为什么要听你说话呢 |
[38:01] | One minute, you’re telling me it’s all gonna be ok, | 一会儿告诉我不会有事的 |
[38:03] | and the next, you’re kissing Percy’s ass, | 一会儿又去拍帕西的马屁 |
[38:05] | ready to cancel me. | 准备好要除掉我 |
[38:07] | You’re just like everybody else in here, | 你同这里其他人没什么区别 |
[38:09] | a liar. | 大骗子 |
[38:11] | You’ve been at division long enough | 你来到”组织”的时间也不短了 |
[38:13] | to know there are many kinds of tests, | 应该知道这里会进行各种各样的考验 |
[38:16] | and they run at every hour of the day. | 而且每时每刻都在进行 |
[38:19] | Sometimes you have no idea you’re being tested. | 有时候你根本不知道你在接受测试 |
[38:24] | But other times, you do. | 而有时候 你知道 |
[38:28] | You’re telling me you knew | 你是在告诉我 |
[38:29] | Percy was testing you the whole time? | 你从一开始就知道帕西在测试你吗 |
[38:31] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信这话吗 |
[38:34] | The truth is what we choose to believe. | 只有你愿意相信的事情才是真相 |
[38:38] | And what I told you at the truck stop was the truth. | 我在加油站跟你说的都是真话 |
[38:58] | 一年前 | |
[39:05] | The door was unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[39:07] | It’s not very spylike of you. | 太没有间谍的风范了 |
[39:11] | Thought you might stop by. | 我猜你可能会来看看我 |
[39:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[39:19] | Well, I picked this place when I was looking for you. | 我寻找你的时候选了这个地方 |
[39:22] | Figured when I found you, we’d stay here for a little while. | 以为找到你以后 能这里待上一阵 |
[39:25] | Now it’s just me, | 现在就剩我自己了 |
[39:28] | so downsizing, you know? | 所以用不着住这么大房子 |
[39:34] | I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[39:37] | what you said. | 你说的那些事 |
[39:39] | But I have some questions. | 但我也有些疑问 |
[39:43] | You said you were gonna take down division, | 你说你要搞垮”组织” |
[39:45] | but you’re just one person. | 但你势单力薄 |
[39:47] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[39:48] | I wanna know what your plan is to win. | 我想知道你如何计划取胜 |
[39:51] | If you know what to look for, | 如果你知道该找什么 |
[39:53] | you’ll see their fingerprints. | 就能发现他们的蛛丝马迹 |
[39:55] | I look at news reports, like all of ’em. | 我查遍几乎所有新闻报道 |
[39:58] | I search for incidents that look like division jobs. | 我搜索疑似”组织”行动的事件 |
[40:00] | When I find one, I follow the trail they left behind. | 每发现一个 就顺藤摸瓜 |
[40:06] | Sounds like a lot of work not to get that much. | 看来要花费很多精力才能办到 |
[40:10] | It is not the perfect system, | 计划还不完善 |
[40:12] | but it’s all I have right now. | 但我目前只能做这么多 |
[40:14] | If I had someone to help me, | 如果有人能帮助我的话 |
[40:16] | probably go a lot faster. | 速度一定会快很多 |
[40:19] | It’s an awful lot of information to cull through. | 有太多信息需要检索 真的很麻烦 |
[40:22] | Computers aren’t really my thing. | 电脑不是我的强项 |
[40:24] | They’re not that hard. | 不难学的 |
[40:25] | I could teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[40:26] | I wouldn’t want to be on a computer. | 我不想坐在电脑前 |
[40:28] | I wanna be where the fight is. | 我要冲锋陷阵 |
[40:30] | You can’t. | 你不行 |
[40:31] | Why not? That’s where you are. | 你可以 为什么我就不行 |
[40:34] | Alex, I’ve been through years of training, | 艾丽克丝 我受过多年的训练 |
[40:36] | every kind of training, courtesy of division. | 各种各样的训练 拜”组织”所赐 |
[40:39] | So train me. | 那就训练我吧 |
[40:41] | They killed my parents. | 他们杀了我的父母 |
[40:44] | This is my fight, too. | 这也是我的战斗 |
[41:31] | 我必须独自面对 抱歉 | |
[41:37] | 蒙特利尔 |