时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6years ago, I was taken from prison, | 六年前 一个名为”组织”的政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | And forced to become an assassin for a secret unit of the government. | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:08] | A black ops program called “Division” | 如今”组织” |
[00:10] | That has now gone rogue. | 已变得不听将令 |
[00:11] | They destroyed my identity. | 她们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:13] | – And they destroyed the man I loved. – Daniel. | -还杀害了我的爱人 -丹尼尔 |
[00:14] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:16] | I escaped. | 我逃出魔窟 |
[00:18] | But there are others who have suffered my fate. | 可还有其他人在重蹈我的覆辙 |
[00:20] | Recruits trained to serve “Division” against their will. | 新人们被迫训练成组织的爪牙 |
[00:23] | My partner Alex has infiltrated their ranks, | 我的搭档艾丽克丝已渗入组织内部 |
[00:26] | And together we’ll free as many as we can. | 我们将联手 使尽可能多的新人重获自由 |
[00:29] | Another piece in our plan to take down “Division.” | 我们计划的另一部分则是扳倒组织 |
[00:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:56] | Some of you have been in training here longer than others. | 你们中有些人训练时日已经不短了 |
[00:59] | But none of you have experienced real world combat | 可你们都不曾作为特遣队员 |
[01:02] | As part of a strike team. | 经历过真正的战斗 |
[01:04] | So, today, we will be testing your skills | 所以今天我们要测试你们的作战技能 |
[01:07] | In a simulated close-quarters firefight. | 经历一场模拟近距离枪战 |
[01:09] | Team Alpha will be Thom, Ingrid, and Luke. | A小队成员为托姆 英格丽德和卢克 |
[01:13] | Team Omega– Robbie, Alex, and Sara. | O小队 罗比 艾丽克丝和萨拉 |
[01:18] | During this sim, while you are trying to survive | 在这场模拟演习中 在你们努力存活的同时 |
[01:21] | You’ll only have a second to decide | 你们只能当机立断 |
[01:26] | Who is your friend, | 孰友 |
[01:27] | And who is your enemy. | 孰敌 |
[01:29] | So choose carefully. | 务必慎重选择 |
[01:31] | “Give us courage and the quiet mind. | “赋予我们勇气与理智” |
[01:33] | “Spare to us our friends, | “饶恕我们的朋友” |
[01:36] | Soften to us our enemies.” | “歼灭我们的敌人” |
[01:39] | 潜入内部两个月前 | |
[01:40] | Why do I have to read this crap? | 我为什么要读这堆烂东西 |
[01:42] | I need a big enough sample of your voice | 我要取一份你声音的完整样本 |
[01:44] | For my text-to-speech program. | 存入我的”文本与语音互转”程序里 |
[01:45] | So, that once you’re inside Division– | 这样的话 一旦你打入组织内部 |
[01:48] | Yeah. You can hear me on the thingie. Fine. | 懂了 这样你就能在聊天工具上听到我的声音 |
[01:50] | Can’t I just read “US weekly” Or something? | 我能不能读些《美国周刊》之类的刊物 |
[01:53] | Poetry’s better for the sound. | 读诗歌录制声音效果更好 |
[01:55] | And you may learn something. | 你还能从中学点东西 |
[01:59] | Spare my friends, kill my enemies? | 饶恕我的朋友 歼灭我的敌人 |
[02:03] | Pretty clear on that. | 我心里有数 |
[02:04] | If you know who your friends and your enemies are. | 如果你分得清敌友的话 |
[02:07] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[02:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:12] | You think I’m gonna make friends inside Division? | 你以为我会在组织内结交朋友吗 |
[02:16] | Going through the program changes you. | 里面的项目训练会改变你 |
[02:18] | It changed me. | 我已经被改造了 |
[02:20] | The other recruits you’ll meet, | 你将遇到的其他新人 |
[02:21] | They’re not there by choice. | 他们也是身不由己 |
[02:24] | They’ve been abandoned and abused like you… | 他们也像你一样 被人遗弃 遭人蹂躏 |
[02:28] | And me. | 我也是 |
[02:30] | It’s hard not to sympathize. | 很难抑制住同病相怜的情感 |
[02:32] | So, I make friends. | 那我会结交朋友 |
[02:34] | It’ll make getting intel even easier. | 这样获得情报就更易如反掌了 |
[02:36] | What? | 什么 |
[02:38] | Making friends isn’t hard. | 交友很容易 |
[02:40] | Losing them will be. | 失去朋友却很痛苦 |
[02:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:46] | When you’re in a group, | 当你进入小组 |
[02:47] | I want you to take a look at the recruit on either side of you. | 我希望你从双方的立场去观察新人 |
[02:50] | Odds are before you graduate, one of them will die. | 毕业前 你们中可能有人会死 |
[02:55] | Ok, I’m gonna lay suppressing fire. | 我来火力压制 |
[02:57] | Move to the next cover on three. | 我数到三 大家转移到另一个隐蔽处 |
[02:59] | 1 2 1, 2– | |
[03:01] | Go! | 冲 |
[03:18] | Sara, cover our six! | 萨拉 掩护我们的六点钟方向 |
[03:20] | Our rear! | 就是我们的背后 |
[03:31] | Watch the rear, Sara | 注意背后 萨拉 |
[03:40] | Alex, watch out! | 艾丽克丝 当心 |
[03:54] | Omega, better luck next time. | O小队 祝你们下次好运 |
[04:12] | Good eyes out there, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 好眼力 |
[04:13] | – Thanks. – Sara… | -谢谢 -萨拉 |
[04:14] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[04:15] | We have to. | 我们必须谈 |
[04:16] | I get it, ok? I suck. Got us killed. | 我懂了 行吧 我很逊 害死了全队 |
[04:19] | And you’re fine with that? | 难道你无所谓吗 |
[04:20] | Just– | 别… |
[04:21] | Hey, go easy on her, man. | 别生她气了 兄弟 |
[04:24] | Her failure’s my failure. | 她的失败就是我的失败 |
[04:26] | You’re a team leader, you get that. | 你是队长 你明白的 |
[04:28] | Hey. Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[04:30] | Look, everybody knows how good you are, Robbie. All right? | 所有人都知道你有能耐 罗比 行了吗 |
[04:33] | And you’re already set to graduate this program. | 你一定会顺利毕业的 |
[04:35] | Sara can’t change that. Ok? | 这点萨拉是无法改变的 |
[04:38] | All right, come on. | 行了 走吧 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry I got us killed. | 很抱歉 我害死了全队 |
[04:45] | What? You saved my life out there. | 瞎说什么呢 你可救了我一命 |
[04:47] | “Alex, watch out!” | “艾丽克丝 当心” |
[04:50] | It’s just a game. | 只是场游戏而已 |
[04:52] | You know it’s not. | 你知道这不是游戏 |
[04:54] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[04:56] | I can’t. | 我没法放松 |
[05:00] | I got activated this morning. | 我今早被启用了 |
[05:04] | For a mission? | 有行动吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah. I know. Why me, right? | 对 为什么选我 是想问这个吗 |
[05:09] | Bottom of the barrel. | 我只是个垫底的角色 |
[05:11] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[05:12] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[05:13] | After they brief you, come see me. | 他们给你做完简报后 你来找我 |
[05:14] | We can go over the plan together, | 我们可以一起仔细制定好行动计划 |
[05:15] | help you prep for the mission. | 帮你做好万全准备 |
[05:18] | Ok. Maybe. | 好吧 可能吧 |
[05:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | You know, I pride myself on keeping Division totally paperless. | 我得意于让组织保持完全无纸化运作 |
[05:37] | Not everything has to be a video game. | 并非一切都得做成一场电子游戏 |
[05:41] | You have an attachment to things from the past. | 你还对往事恋恋不忘 |
[05:44] | Or, things that have… passed on. | 或是对香消玉殒的她仍割舍不下 |
[05:47] | It’s ok to miss her, you know. | 你想她也在情理之中 |
[05:51] | Nikki was… one in a million. | 尼基塔可谓万里挑一 |
[05:55] | A force of nature. | 天生尤物 |
[05:57] | Like a one-woman Michael Bay movie, | 就像一部迈克尔・贝导演一名女主角独挑大梁的电影 |
[06:00] | Only with good acting. | 只是她的演技纯熟而已 |
[06:01] | You miss her, huh? | 你想她了吧 |
[06:03] | I mean, don’t you? | 难道你不想吗 |
[06:05] | Her death hasn’t been confirmed yet. | 她的死讯还没得到确认呢 |
[06:12] | Well, if she was still alive, | 如果她还活着 |
[06:15] | Why haven’t we heard from her in the past 2 weeks? | 为什么最近两周都没有她的音讯呢 |
[06:18] | 得知一次行动 | |
[06:29] | Denial is the first stage of grief, my brother. | 逃避现实是悲伤的第一层级 兄弟 |
[06:32] | The last? | 最后层级呢 |
[06:34] | Acceptance. | 接受 |
[06:40] | I guess I’ve accepted it. | 我想我已经接受了 |
[06:43] | Maybe you should, too. | 也许你也该接受 |
[06:46] | Need to fix the sights on this thing. | 这枪的瞄准器该修修了 |
[07:07] | All I know is that | 我只知道 |
[07:09] | they are using a recruit. Strange choice. | 他们在任用新人 真奇怪 |
[07:11] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[07:16] | She’s tough, but too sweet for Division. | 她很顽强 但对组织而言太过温驯了 |
[07:19] | Close to washing out. | 都快被淘汰了 |
[07:20] | Not sure why they picked her. | 不知道为什么会选她 |
[07:22] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[07:26] | Your friend doesn’t know it yet, | 你那朋友还不知情 |
[07:27] | but she may have been handed a suicide mission. | 但她可能已经接手了一项自杀性任务 |
[07:29] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | 你怎么知道 | |
[07:39] | Because I’ve seen it before. | 因为之前我见过 |
[07:42] | A recruit, low ranking, sent out alone. | 低等的新人独自被遣派任务 |
[07:45] | We have to stop this. | 我们得阻止这事儿 |
[07:50] | This is a war to save our planet. | 这是一场拯救地球的战役 |
[07:52] | In a war people get hurt, people die. | 人们为之受伤 死亡 |
[07:56] | They die for what they believe in. | 他们不惜为信仰而牺牲 |
[07:58] | My name’s Tammy Smith, and I believe. | 我叫黛密・史密斯 我相信 |
[08:01] | I’m a child of mother earth, | 我是大地之女 |
[08:03] | and I will fight to protect my mother. | 我会为守护我的母亲而抗争 |
[08:07] | Good job, Sara. | 不错 萨拉 |
[08:10] | I–I tried to put a southern accent on it. | 我试着加入了点南方口音 |
[08:13] | I noticed that. Here. | 我听出来了 拿着 |
[08:15] | This is literature on the cell you’re going to be infiltrating. | 这些文献是你将潜入的组织材料 |
[08:18] | They’re called Eco-front. | 他们叫生态先锋 |
[08:19] | An environmental terrorist group. | 是一个环境恐怖组织 |
[08:21] | Yeah, I figured with all that fight for mother earth talk. | 我从刚才那段为大地而战的演说里了解到了 |
[08:24] | The video is an important part of your cover. | 那视频是你掩护身份的重要形式之一 |
[08:28] | And these are terrorists? | 他们是恐怖分子吗 |
[08:30] | On the surface, they’re a legitimate non-profit group. | 表面上 他们是合法的非盈利组织 |
[08:32] | But that’s just a front for extremists. | 但这不过是他们的幌子而已 |
[08:35] | They’ve fire-bombed factories, businesses, gated communities. | 他们炸毁了工厂 商城和住宅小区 |
[08:38] | And have yet to be caught in the act. | 但至今仍逍遥法外 |
[08:40] | That’s why we’re putting you on the inside. | 所以这次我们才要派你打入内部 |
[08:44] | Their next demonstration… | 他们下一次的示威游行 |
[08:46] | will be outside the corporate headquarters of Texpro Oil. | 会在泰克普罗石油公司总部前进行 |
[08:49] | It’s where you’ll make first contact. | 你就在那边和他们碰头 |
[08:56] | This is our operative? | 她是这次任务的特工吗 |
[08:58] | This is Sara. | 她叫萨拉 |
[09:01] | It’s a very important mission, Sara. | 这项任务至关重要 萨拉 |
[09:04] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[09:05] | Deep cover, minimal contact. | 切忌暴露身份 尽量减少联系 |
[09:10] | I’m ready, sir. | 我准备好了 长官 |
[09:13] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[09:16] | Read the material. We’ll find you. | 看一下材料 我们会去找你的 |
[09:21] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让您失望的 |
[09:34] | This for the device? | 这是任务用的吗 |
[09:36] | Lightweight, and filled with nano explosives. | 体量轻便 装有纳米炸药 |
[09:39] | Remote trigger? | 远程引爆的吗 |
[09:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:42] | Client wants us to minimize the collateral. | 客户要我们把连带损害降到最低 |
[09:44] | It is, after all, their facility. | 毕竟 那是他们的公司 |
[09:48] | If all goes to plan, | 如果计划顺利进行 |
[09:49] | the only casualty should be Eco-front. | 死伤的人应该只有生态先锋 |
[09:52] | That’s not entirely true. | 也不全是 |
[09:58] | Sara was already scheduled for cancellation. | 已经安排好除掉萨拉了 |
[10:02] | Unless you want to reverse that… | 除非你想重新考虑 |
[10:06] | Let’s see her confession. | 我们看看她的演说吧 |
[10:12] | This is a war to save our planet. | 这是一场拯救地球的战争 |
[10:14] | In a war people get hurt, people die. | 人们为此而受伤 死亡 |
[10:17] | They die for what they believe in. | 他们不惜为信仰而牺牲 |
[10:19] | My name is Tammy Smith. And I believe. | 我叫黛密・史密斯 我相信 |
[10:25] | Sara! | 萨拉 |
[10:28] | So, what’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[10:29] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[10:30] | What do you mean? They cancelled the mission? | 什么意思 他们取消行动了吗 |
[10:31] | – No. – So tell me. | -没有 -那就告诉我 |
[10:33] | Why do you want to know so bad? | 你干嘛这么想知道 |
[10:35] | I told you, I want to help. | 我说过 我想帮你 |
[10:36] | I don’t need it. | 不需要 |
[10:37] | Sara, please– | 萨拉 拜托 |
[10:49] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[10:52] | Look. I’m sorry, all right? | 听我说 我很抱歉 懂吗 |
[10:56] | The mission is top secret. | 这次任务是一级机密 |
[10:57] | And Percy trusts me. | 珀西信任我 |
[10:59] | And I don’t want to screw that up. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[11:01] | I can’t. | 我不能搞砸 |
[11:03] | It’s not dangerous. | 并不危险 |
[11:04] | Just a listen and learn. No wetwork. | 只是去见识见识 不是暗杀行动 |
[11:07] | Who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[11:09] | I’ll tell you when I get back. | 回来之后我再告诉你 |
[11:14] | Tell Robbie I’m trying not to suck. | 告诉罗比 我会尽力而为 |
[11:29] | Green and white logo. | 绿白相间的标志 |
[11:31] | Tree with a bird flying next to it. | 该标志由绿树与其侧的一只飞鸟构成 |
[11:33] | That’s all I could get. | 我就知道这些 |
[11:35] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[11:40] | Nikita, this girl is worth saving. | 尼基塔 我们得救这个女孩 |
[11:42] | They’re all worth saving, Alex. | 我们要救所有人 艾丽克丝 |
[11:45] | I’ll let you know when I find her. | 我一找到她就告诉你 |
[11:50] | 环保组织标志 | |
[12:03] | 下一次游行活动: 泰克普罗石油公司 | |
[12:05] | 活动将于本周末在泰克普罗石油公司总部举行 | |
[12:32] | I want to see Percy. | 我要见珀西 |
[12:34] | Not possible. | 甭想 |
[12:36] | Then I want to see Michael. | 那我要见迈克尔 |
[12:38] | Why don’t you go eat your lunch? | 你为什么不去吃午饭 |
[12:39] | Why don’t you do your job, and pass on my request. | 那你为什么不做好本职工作去传话呢 |
[12:42] | Wanna see me do my job? | 想看我尽职是吧 |
[12:44] | Robbie. Robbie. Robbie. Come on. | 罗比 罗比 罗比 过来 |
[12:46] | I want an answer. | 我要一个答复 |
[12:47] | I want to know the lowest ranking recruit | 我想知道最低等的新人 |
[12:49] | gets assigned to the field before me? | 怎么会比我先得到任务 |
[12:50] | I know how. Sit down. | 我知道怎么回事 坐下 |
[12:54] | Look, you’re right about Sara. | 听我说 你说得没错 |
[12:56] | She doesn’t rank with you in tradecraft, | 她在间谍情报技术上的确不如你 |
[12:58] | but she is genuine, and a good listener. | 但她很诚恳 是个好听众 |
[13:00] | What does that have to do with combat? | 这些和作战有什么关系 |
[13:01] | Nothing. That’s my point. | 没关系 这才是重点 |
[13:02] | Whatever mission they have her doing, | 不管他们让她执行的是什么任务 |
[13:03] | they need someone that doesn’t look like a fighter. | 这个人都不能面带杀意 |
[13:06] | Someone you don’t notice. | 这人必须相貌平平 不引人注目 |
[13:08] | A female you don’t notice. | 一个普通的女人 |
[13:10] | So, they couldn’t pick you. | 所以他们不会选你 |
[13:11] | That’s your guess. Right? You don’t know. | 这只是你的猜测 对吧 你也不知道 |
[13:15] | I know you’re not missing anything. | 我知道你并没有错过任何事 |
[13:16] | Robbie’s right, Thom. You don’t know. | 罗比说得对 托姆 你不知道 |
[13:18] | I was sent out on a “no combat” mission. | 我也曾被派去执行”非武力性”任务 |
[13:20] | I almost got killed, remember? | 结果差点丧命 记得吗 |
[13:21] | That was different. | 那次不同 |
[13:22] | No. It’s not different. For any of us. | 不 对我们而言 都一样 |
[13:25] | They can use us however they want | 他们可以随心所欲利用我们 |
[13:26] | because we don’t exist. | 因为我们根本就不存在 |
[13:27] | You told me that. | 是你告诉我的 |
[13:29] | Doesn’t matter if we get killed, | 我们的死无足轻重 |
[13:30] | because we’re already dead. | 因为我们已经死了 |
[13:34] | I wouldn’t be in such a rush to get out there. | 我可不想这么快就出去执行任务 |
[13:46] | 生态先锋 | |
[14:01] | 城市清洁队 | |
[14:03] | So predictable. | 不出所料 |
[14:10] | Ok, recruit. Review the steps. | 新人 复习一下步骤 |
[14:13] | Enter the lobby. | 进入大厅 |
[14:14] | Throw the oil on the artwork. | 把油泼在画上 |
[14:16] | Run, let security chase me to the protestors. | 然后跑 让保安追着我到抗议者那里 |
[14:19] | I’ll be monitoring you from here. | 我会在这里监控你的 |
[14:23] | Thank you. Are we up on the security feed? | 谢谢你 开始监控了吗 |
[14:26] | Texpro Oil, corporate lobby, as requested. | 她已按指示进入泰克普罗石油公司的大厅 |
[14:31] | Anything exciting supposed to happen here? | 这里会发生什么令人兴奋的事情吗 |
[14:33] | You’re on a need-to-know basis. | 你问得太多了 |
[14:36] | Shutting up. | 这就闭嘴 |
[14:38] | The package is in play. The bomb is armed. | 人弹已运行 炸弹已装好 |
[15:01] | Ok. Looks like security just dispatched another guard. | 好像安保部门加派了一个人手 |
[15:03] | They… Oh holy night. | 他们… 我的神啊 |
[15:06] | Relax, they’re rent-a-cops. | 放松 他们只是小角色 |
[15:09] | No. | 不 |
[15:10] | It’s Nikita. | 是尼基塔 |
[15:12] | what? | 什么 |
[15:16] | Detonate. Now, now, now. | 引爆 快 马上 |
[15:18] | She’s not clear of the lobby. | 她还没有走出门厅 |
[15:19] | Detonate the vest. I said now! | 我说现在 引爆背心 |
[15:25] | My guess is that’s not chicken soup. | 我猜这里面装的可不是鸡汤吧 |
[15:29] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[15:30] | Oh, they finally showed you guys a picture of me. | 他们终于把我的照片给你们看了 |
[15:32] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[15:34] | I can’t trigger the weapon. | 无法引爆 |
[15:35] | 连接失败 | |
[15:35] | Someone’s jammed the frequency. | 有人干扰了信号 |
[15:39] | Well, then you un-jam it! | 那你就去排除干扰啊 |
[15:40] | Tracing the signal. | 追踪信号 |
[15:41] | Help him! Do something! Detonate the vest now! | 帮帮他 干点什么 快引爆背心 |
[15:49] | Stay right there, backing off. | 站住别动 退后 |
[15:50] | Look, guys, let us work this out. | 伙计们 我跟你们讲下事情的缘由 |
[16:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:08] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:09] | Just confirming our girl’s got 9,000 lives. | 就是证明我们的女孩命真硬 |
[16:12] | Our girl? | 我们的女孩 |
[16:13] | – Nikita. – Status? | -是尼基塔 -什么情况 |
[16:14] | She’s probably using a multi-frequency jammer. | 她可能使用了一种多频干扰发射机 |
[16:17] | I can’t track it from here. | 我在这里无法追踪 |
[16:19] | The on-site agent needs to find the device | 现场的特工必须找到那个装置 |
[16:20] | and disable it by hand. | 然后手动关掉装置 |
[16:33] | Open up! Open up! | 开门 开门 |
[16:35] | We have to abort! | 我们得撤了 |
[16:37] | All right. She’s outside the van! | 好的 她在车外面 |
[16:38] | Bring her down! | 干掉她 |
[16:52] | 已连接 引爆 | |
[17:13] | Pay attention, Sara. | 萨拉 你听好了 |
[17:15] | That vest was on you a minute ago. | 你刚刚还穿着那件背心 |
[17:16] | Cops are coming. You gonna shoot me? | 警察马上就来了 你要开枪吗 |
[17:20] | No. I’m gonna take you. | 不 我要带你走 |
[17:27] | Get in! | 进去 |
[17:35] | – Where to? – What? | -去哪里 -什么 |
[17:37] | North, south, east, west–pick one. | 东南西北 选个方向吧 |
[17:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:41] | Better figure it out pretty quick– | 最好快点弄清楚啊 |
[17:42] | Shut up! Just shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[17:46] | Division. I want to go to Division. | “组织” 我要去”组织” |
[17:48] | Division! | “组织” |
[17:49] | You mean the people that just tried to blow you up | 你说那些用炸弹背心炸不死你 |
[17:51] | with an explosive vest, and then shoot you? | 然后又想开枪杀你灭口的人吗 |
[17:53] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[17:54] | Look, all I saw was an explosion. | 我只看到了爆炸 |
[17:56] | Besides, when I bring you in… | 另外 只要我把你带去”组织” |
[17:58] | You’ll be a hero. | 你就会成为一个英雄 |
[17:59] | All right, give me directions. | 好了 告诉我哪个方向 |
[18:01] | Oh. That’s right. You don’t know where they are. | 对了 你不知道他们在哪里 |
[18:04] | Yeah. But you do. | 对 但是你知道 |
[18:06] | Not anymore. | 我现在不知道了 |
[18:07] | I think they’ve moved since I left. | 我想我离开后他们就转移了 |
[18:09] | I don’t believe you. Drive faster. | 我不相信你 开快点 |
[18:11] | So we can get stopped by the cops? | 好被警察拦截吗 |
[18:12] | I said speed up. | 我说加速 |
[18:22] | This is a war to save our planet. | 这场战争是为了拯救我们的地球 |
[18:24] | In a war people get hurt, people die. | 是战争 总会有人受伤 有人死去 |
[18:27] | They die for what they believe in. | 他们为他们的信仰而死 |
[18:29] | I’m a child of mother earth, | 我是大地之女 |
[18:31] | And I will fight to protect my mother. | 我会拼死保护我的母亲 |
[18:36] | Amanda told you you were confessing to a bombing | 阿曼达录像的时候 |
[18:38] | when she recorded that, right? | 她让你对爆炸事件负责 对吧 |
[18:41] | They used you to frame innocent people, Sara. | 莎拉 他们利用你陷害善良的人们 |
[18:44] | I–I don’t– I don’t get it. | 我 我不 我听不懂 |
[18:47] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:49] | We have to make sure they’re not going to get away with it. | 我们不能让他们逍遥法外 |
[18:52] | No. No. I have to go back. | 不 不 我要回去了 |
[18:55] | Please, I made a promise. | 求你了 我发过誓 |
[18:57] | A promise? To Division? | 发誓 向”组织”发誓吗 |
[18:59] | I won’t tell them anything, about you, about this place, | 我不会向他们告发你和这一住处 |
[19:03] | I swear- | 我发誓 |
[19:04] | That’s right, you won’t. | 对 你当然不会 |
[19:06] | Because the second you walk through that door, | 因为你一踏进”组织”的大门 |
[19:07] | They’re gonna put a bullet in your head. | 他们就会一枪毙了你 |
[19:09] | No! No. They trust me. | 不 不 他们相信我 |
[19:11] | You haven’t been there in years, | 你已离开了数年 |
[19:12] | You don’t even know what it’s like! | 你不知道”组织”现在的情况 |
[19:17] | I know more about Division than you’ll ever know! | 我知道的比你可要多多了 |
[19:19] | Did they promise you this productive life. | 他们向你承诺过如此”丰富”的人生吗 |
[19:21] | You know what you’re going to do? | 你知道之后你要干什么吗 |
[19:22] | You’re going to kill, and you’re going to kill, | 你会杀人 杀人 |
[19:24] | and you’re going to kill some more. | 不断地杀人 |
[19:25] | And one day, if you’re very lucky, | 直到有一天 如果你幸运的话 |
[19:27] | you’re gonna remember what it was like to be a human being. | 你会回忆起你曾拥有过的人性 |
[19:38] | I don’t want you to go through what I did, Sara. | 萨拉 我不想让你再重蹈我的覆辙 |
[19:48] | Wouldn’t wish that on anyone. | 不想让任何人再重蹈我的覆辙 |
[20:04] | 你找到萨拉了吗 她还好吗 对方离线 | |
[20:07] | Nikita, where are you? | 尼基塔 你在哪 |
[20:09] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[20:11] | Damn, Robbie! Don’t creep up on me like that. | 混蛋 罗比 别这样鬼鬼祟祟地走过来 |
[20:13] | Why? What are you doing? | 为什么 你干什么呢 |
[20:14] | Nothing! I’m sorry. | 没干什么 抱歉 |
[20:15] | I’m just… having a bad day. | 只是…今天糟透了 |
[20:18] | Yeah. This place can drive you nuts sometimes. | 对 这地方有时会令人发疯 |
[20:20] | Being down here, day after day, | 待在这里 日复一日地生活 |
[20:24] | it’s like, uh, cabin fever sets in. | 就像患了幽居病似的 |
[20:28] | Trust me, I know. | 真的 我理解 |
[20:29] | I’ve been a recruit longer than any of you. | 我在这里比你们待得都长 |
[20:32] | How do you deal with it? | 你是如何面对的 |
[20:34] | I focus on the future. | 我着眼于未来 |
[20:36] | On the knowledge that I’m gonna get out. | 我知道有一天我会离开这里 |
[20:38] | Get out? You mean… | 离开 你是说… |
[20:41] | Break out? | 逃出去吗 |
[20:42] | I mean graduate. | 我是说毕业 |
[20:45] | I’m supposed to report to my final evaluation tomorrow. | 我明天会迎来最终考验 |
[20:47] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[20:50] | You’re looking at this all wrong, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 你都想错了 |
[20:53] | We’re not expendable. | 我们并非只是无足轻重的工具 |
[20:55] | We’re important. | 我们很重要 |
[20:56] | Division needs us. | 组织需要我们 |
[20:58] | You mean they need us to kill for them. | 你是说需要我们去杀人吗 |
[21:04] | I’m guessing you weren’t born with a silver spoon in your mouth, | 我猜你并非出生富贵人家 |
[21:06] | am I right? | 对吧 |
[21:08] | Me? I was poor white trash. | 至于我 我曾是个白人穷光蛋 |
[21:12] | That’s it. No other word for it. | 就是这样 再没有更贴切的词了 |
[21:14] | Before Division, I had no future. | 在加入组织前 我没有未来 |
[21:16] | Now I know computers, languages, tradecraft. | 而现在我掌握了计算机 语言和谍报技术 |
[21:20] | And when I make field agent, | 当我成为外勤探员时 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna get to see the world. | 我就能看遍世界 |
[21:24] | Fast cars, fancy hotels, | 跑车 豪华酒店 |
[21:26] | Europe, Japan, whatever. | 欧洲 日本等等 |
[21:28] | It’s all stuff that I never dreamt I’d get to do. | 这些都是我在过去连做梦都想不到的事 |
[21:32] | They’re training us to be James Bond. | 他们会把我们训练成007那样的间谍 |
[21:36] | What’s so bad about that? | 这有什么不好呢 |
[21:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:50] | We are making a new video. | 我们要录段新视频 |
[21:53] | One where “Tammy Smith” reveals | 内容是”黛密・史密斯”透露了 |
[21:55] | she was actually paid by Tex-Pro | 她实际上被泰克普罗石油公司买通 |
[21:57] | to bomb their headquarters, in order to frame Ecofront. | 炸毁他们的总部并嫁祸生态先锋 |
[22:00] | After we get this to the media, | 录好交付媒体后 |
[22:02] | I’m going to introduce you to a forger friend of mine, | 我会把你介绍给一位我熟知的伪造高手 |
[22:03] | He’s going to set you up | 他会为你制作 |
[22:05] | with a new passport, a whole new identity. | 新护照和新身份 |
[22:08] | One you can use for the rest of your life. | 让你可以远离这里 |
[22:10] | Preferably on a beach, | 更好地在一个免税国家的 |
[22:12] | in a tax-free country far, far away. | 海滩边度过下半生 |
[22:14] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[22:17] | I thought we talked about that. | 我还以为我们之前都说好了 |
[22:28] | When I was 16, I had a baby. | 我十六岁时 生了个孩子 |
[22:33] | My parents said I was too young to be a mom. | 我父母说我还太小当不了母亲 |
[22:35] | But they just didn’t give me a chance. | 但他们就是不给我机会 |
[22:38] | Instead, | 相反 |
[22:39] | they took me to this shady lawyer named Hershey. | 他们带我去见一名叫赫尔希的坏律师 |
[22:44] | They said that adoption was the best answer, win-win. | 他们说收养是最好的办法 双赢 |
[22:51] | The cash we got kept my parents high for about a month. | 我父母用这笔钱吸了约一个月的毒品 |
[22:56] | I thought that if I graduated to agent, | 我想如果我成长为一名探员 |
[22:59] | that I could find my son. | 或许能找到我的儿子 |
[23:05] | When I said I made a promise, | 当我说我肩负承诺时 |
[23:06] | it wasn’t to Division. | 不是指对组织 |
[23:09] | It was to my baby. | 而是对我的宝宝 |
[23:14] | Did you tell anyone in Division about him? | 你对组织里的人提起过你的宝宝吗 |
[23:16] | No. | 没有 |
[23:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:19] | Because you knew instinctually | 是因为你的本能告诉你 |
[23:20] | that it’d put him in danger one day? | 终有一天 这会令他深陷险境吗 |
[23:22] | I wish I would have kept the person | 我多希望我当时能对他们隐瞒 |
[23:26] | I loved a secret from them. | 我爱上了一个男人 |
[23:31] | But I didn’t. | 但我没做到 |
[23:33] | And now he’s dead. | 而如今他已命丧黄泉 |
[23:38] | Look, Sara, I know it’s painful. | 听着 萨拉 我知道这很痛苦 |
[23:40] | But you have to leave your past where it is. | 但是你得忘却过去 |
[23:43] | You’re young enough to start a new life. | 你还年轻 可以从头开始 |
[23:47] | That’s the same line Division fed me. | 组织也是这么搪塞我的 |
[23:49] | Well, the difference is, I’m trying to help you. | 区别是 我是真心想帮你 |
[23:52] | Not control you. | 而不是控制你 |
[23:55] | I don’t know what more I have to do | 我不知道还得做些什么 |
[23:58] | to make you believe that. | 你才会相信我说的话 |
[24:10] | So, this guy any good? | 这家伙技术很牛吗 |
[24:12] | – Gustav? – Yeah. | -古斯塔沃吗 -是的 |
[24:14] | Couple years ago he forged a passport for the head of Homeland Security. | 几年前 他为国土安全部的头儿伪造护照 |
[24:17] | The story is the guy’s still using it. | 情况是他现在还用着这本护照 |
[24:19] | Never noticed the difference. | 从未被拆穿过 |
[24:20] | So, you trust him? | 所以你信任他吗 |
[24:24] | Occasionally. | 有时候信任 |
[24:33] | Government issued I.D., work papers, student Visa. | 政府颁发的身份证 工作许可证 学生签证 |
[24:36] | Everything you need. | 你所需的一切都有了 |
[24:38] | – Thanks. – Don’t thank me yet. | -谢谢 -先别道谢 |
[24:40] | We’ve still have work to do. | 我们还有事情要做 |
[24:41] | Right. So, we make the video, | 好吧 那么 我们去录视频 |
[24:44] | saying I was working for Tex-Pro, | 说我为泰克普罗石油公司工作 |
[24:46] | And not Ecofront, and then I go. | 而非生态先锋 然后我就可以走了 |
[24:49] | – No. Then you go to school. – What? | -不 之后你去学校 -什么 |
[24:51] | Takes more than just the right paper to disappear, Sara. | 你要人间蒸发光凭这些证是不够的 萨拉 |
[24:53] | You need to learn to live off the grid by yourself. | 你需要学会离群索居 困境求生 |
[24:56] | I could teach you, but it takes time. | 我可以教你 但要花些时间 |
[24:58] | First, we start by placing you somewhere remote. | 首先 你被送到某个偏僻之地 |
[25:00] | You strip your life down to the bare essentials. | 给你极少的物资勉强度日 |
[25:02] | Food, shelter, water, resupply. | 比如食物 遮蔽所 水 补给 |
[25:05] | Minimal contact with anyone | 尽可能少地与外界联系 |
[25:07] | for the first 6 months. | 度过最初的半年时间 |
[25:10] | 6 months?! | 半年 |
[25:10] | While you’re up there, | 你在那里时 |
[25:12] | I’ll be working out a warmer place to move you to. | 我会为你找个更好的去处 |
[25:14] | In the meantime, we need to make that video. | 在此期间 我们要录制那段视频 |
[25:17] | Sara! | 萨拉 |
[25:34] | She’s stunning. Beautiful baby. Absolutely. | 宝宝非常健康漂亮 当然了 |
[25:38] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会保持联系 |
[25:42] | Can I help you? | 您有何贵干 |
[25:43] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[25:47] | 5 years ago, I had a son. | 五年前 我有个儿子 |
[25:51] | And you said he would be better off without me. | 你说他离开我会过得更好 |
[25:54] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[25:56] | I–I’m sorry, I think you’re mistaken– | 抱歉 我觉得你认错人了 |
[26:03] | You sold my son. | 你把我儿子卖了 |
[26:05] | Now, tell me where he is, or die right here. | 告诉我他在哪 否则我杀了你 |
[26:21] | Want to go a few rounds? | 想和我切磋下吗 |
[26:23] | Thanks, but I think I’ll stick to the bag. | 谢谢 但我还是打沙袋好了 |
[26:25] | Though just to be clear, | 但要说清楚 |
[26:26] | We both know I could take you. | 我们都知道我可以击倒你 |
[26:29] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[26:30] | Amanda wants to see you in her office. | 阿曼达要你去她办公室 |
[26:33] | It’s my evaluation. | 肯定是去做评估测试 |
[26:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:38] | Now, recruit! | 现在 新人 |
[26:39] | Not a recruit for long. | 马上我就不是新人了 |
[26:42] | I can’t say I’m going to miss it down here. | 我估计是不会想念在这里的时光的 |
[27:01] | Hello, Robbie. | 你好 罗比 |
[27:05] | Uh, where’s Michael? | 迈克尔人呢 |
[27:08] | Michael’s in communcations. Why? | 迈克尔在通讯中心 怎么了 |
[27:11] | Uh, so, you’ll be administering the evaluation? | 所以由你来主持评估测试吗 |
[27:15] | There is no evaluation. | 没有评估测试 |
[27:17] | You’ve graduated. Congratulations. | 你已经毕业了 恭喜 |
[27:22] | I–I thought I had to go on a mission to qualify. | 我以为得执行一个任务才能够格 |
[27:24] | I see. | 看出来了 |
[27:26] | Robbie, there are many different | 罗比 除了外勤特工以外 |
[27:26] | paths one can take in service to Division, | 你还有很多方式 |
[27:29] | Besides field agent. | 向组织效力 |
[27:31] | You’ve been selected for one of the most important. | 你被选入了最重要的部门之一 |
[27:34] | An honor not to be taken lightly. | 无法轻视的荣耀 |
[27:36] | Hello, guard Robbie. Me and the other guys, | 你好 罗比守卫 我和其他兄弟 |
[27:41] | really excited to welcome you to the family. | 很高兴你加入这个家庭 |
[28:00] | Sara’s back on the grid. | 找到萨拉了 |
[28:01] | Looks like she’s working solo. | 看起来她一个人 |
[28:03] | Where? | 在哪 |
[28:04] | Surveillance cam caught her stealing a car | 监控录像拍到她在新泽西 |
[28:06] | outside a 7-11 in cedar crest, new jersey. | 西达克特一家便利店外面偷了一辆车 |
[28:09] | Good news is the car had a GPS system. | 好消息是这辆车有全球定位系统 |
[28:13] | Thought you trained ’em better than that, Mike. | 居然不知道卸掉 你们训练不力啊 迈克 |
[28:14] | Just get me a location. | 别废话 把地址给我 |
[28:16] | You know, a please now and then would be nice. | 有时候稍微客气一点会比较好 |
[28:20] | – Where’re you going? – To find Nikita. | -你去哪 -去找尼基塔 |
[28:22] | Don’t you mean Sara?! | 你是说萨拉吧 |
[28:36] | Tell me what you told the girl. | 告诉我你和那女孩说了什么 |
[28:38] | She tried to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[28:40] | You’ll live. | 你不会死的 |
[28:42] | Where’d you send her? | 你叫她去哪了 |
[28:44] | I’m not going to call social services, Mr. Hershey. | 赫希先生 我不会打电话给社会服务中心的 |
[28:46] | Doesn’t matter to me whether it was a legal adoption or not, | 是不是合法收养不关我事 |
[28:49] | I just want to know where I can find the boy. | 我只想知道那男孩在哪 |
[28:53] | If I have to ask you one more time, | 别逼我再问一遍 |
[28:55] | You’re going to wish Sara had killed you. | 你会生不如死的 |
[29:15] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[29:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:18] | They told me that I was graduating. | 他们和我说我毕业了 |
[29:22] | And then they gave me that. | 然后给了我那个 |
[29:25] | They said that I was structured! | 他们说我有组织有纪律 |
[29:26] | That I followed orders well. | 唯令是从 |
[29:28] | The other recruits look up to me. | 其他新兵尊敬我 |
[29:30] | Which is why I’m perfect for internal security. | 因此我是维护内部安全的完美人选 |
[29:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:36] | A guard, Alex! | 艾丽克丝 守卫 |
[29:37] | They made me a guard! | 他们让我做守卫 |
[29:42] | It means that I’m stuck down here with the rest of you. | 就是说我要和你们其余人同样不见天日 |
[29:54] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该干什么 |
[30:05] | Wait. | 等待 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么 |
[30:08] | You wait. | 你等待 |
[30:09] | You focus on your future. | 着眼于未来 |
[30:11] | What future? | 什么未来 |
[30:14] | A guard’s got a lot more power than you think. | 守卫的权力比你想象的大得多 |
[30:17] | They get to see things no one else sees, | 他们能看到别人无从看到的 |
[30:19] | Hear things no one else hears. | 听到别人无从听到的东西 |
[30:22] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[30:23] | So… | 所以 |
[30:25] | You could use that to your advantage. | 你可以让那些为你所用 |
[30:28] | Take what you see and hear | 把你的所见所闻 |
[30:30] | And turn it into something you can use. | 转化为你可以利用的东西 |
[30:36] | Use how? | 怎么利用 |
[30:37] | You never know. | 谁知道 |
[30:41] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[30:44] | There is no future for me. | 我已经没有未来 |
[30:47] | This is what I deserve. | 我只配干这个 |
[30:49] | And I accept that. | 我应当接受 |
[31:06] | Here we are again. | 我们又见面了 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:10] | – I didn’t… – Yes, you did. | -我没有 -不 你有 |
[31:11] | You’re a lot smarter than you let on, Sara. | 你比你伪装的聪明多了 萨拉 |
[31:14] | All this time I’m trying to win your trust, | 这段时间我一直在试着赢取你的信任 |
[31:16] | While you’re planning on running. | 而你却计划着逃跑 |
[31:19] | It wasn’t a plan. | 不是我事先计划的 |
[31:20] | Right, ’cause if it was a plan | 对 因为如果计划过 |
[31:21] | you wouldn’t have stolen a car with gps. | 你就不会偷一辆有全球定位系统的车 |
[31:24] | Division didn’t teach you that? | 组织没有教过你那点吗 |
[31:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[31:27] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们随时都会来这里 |
[31:30] | Just let me see him. | 让我看看他就好 |
[31:32] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[31:33] | I–I’m sure he’s gonna be home from school soon. | 他应该马上就放学回家了 |
[31:35] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:38] | Sara, you didn’t come here to see him. | 萨拉 你不是来这里见见他的 |
[31:40] | You came here to take him. | 而是来带他走 |
[31:40] | I’m not gonna let you do it. For his sake and for yours. | 我不会让你这么做 为他也为你着想 |
[31:44] | He’s my son! | 他是我儿子 |
[31:46] | You don’t even know his name. | 你甚至不知道他的名字 |
[31:48] | If you take him, you’ll be on the run, | 如果你带他走 就得亡命天涯 |
[31:49] | Unable to provide a home for him, | 无法给他一个安定的家 |
[31:51] | Always looking over your shoulder, | 总是担惊受怕 |
[31:52] | Always having to explain why you took him away | 总是得向他解释为何带他 |
[31:54] | from the only parents he’s ever known. | 离开他唯一知道的父母 |
[31:59] | Is that the life you want for him? | 你希望他过着这样的生活吗 |
[32:07] | Get in. | 上车 |
[32:22] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[32:40] | Nikita, get out of the car. | 尼基塔 从车里出来 |
[32:44] | How do they do that? | 他们是怎么办到的 |
[32:45] | They hacked the bluetooth. | 他们侵入了蓝牙系统 |
[32:46] | Stay low, do what I say. | 俯下身子 照我说的做 |
[33:15] | Hold your fire! | 停止射击 |
[33:17] | Nikita, I want to take you both in alive. | 尼基塔 我想把你俩都活着带回去 |
[33:21] | Too late. Sara’s dead. | 太晚了 萨拉死了 |
[33:24] | One of your men just killed her. | 刚被你的一个手下打死了 |
[33:25] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在只有我跟你们了 |
[33:30] | This is Michael requesting satellite image on my location. | 我是迈克尔 请求提供目前位置的卫星图像 |
[33:33] | Give me 2 extra units down here here ASAP! | 尽快增派两个小组的人马过来 |
[33:37] | Code 2-20, agents respond. | 代码220 特工请回答 |
[33:57] | They told me that I was graduating. | 他们跟我说我快要毕业了 |
[33:59] | I–I thought I had to go on a mission to qualify. | 我以为要执行一个任务作为考核 |
[34:00] | There is no evaluation. | 没有什么评估 |
[34:02] | They made me a guard! | 他们让我当守卫 |
[34:14] | This is what I deserve. | 我只配干这个 |
[34:39] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[34:41] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[34:46] | Are you deaf?! | 你聋了吗 |
[34:49] | Pick up that gear, wipe it down, | 把装备收起来 擦干净 |
[34:51] | and get it back to where it belongs! | 然后放回原处 |
[34:55] | You Dumass. | 你这个蠢货 |
[35:06] | Is that gun fire. | 那是枪声吗 |
[35:18] | – Birkhoff? – Michael. | -伯克霍夫 -迈克尔 |
[35:20] | Birkhoff, where’s that back-up? | 伯克霍夫 我的援兵怎么还没到 |
[35:21] | Not coming. Division’s in a code black. | 没后援了 总部有大麻烦了 |
[35:41] | Don’t go that way. | 别去那边 |
[35:42] | – Let go of me! – Alex, Don’t go that way. | -放开我 -艾丽克丝 别去那边 |
[36:11] | Birkhoff? What’s happening? | 伯克霍夫 出什么事了 |
[36:12] | Michael, you’ve been ordered to get back here now. | 迈克尔 “组织”命令你马上返回 |
[36:23] | Head down. | 低下头 |
[36:27] | Head to Division. | 返回”组织” |
[36:29] | She’s getting away. | 她要跑掉了 |
[36:30] | Division’s under attack. Get us back there now. | “组织”遭到攻击 马上返回 |
[36:38] | It’s just me. | 没事 是我 |
[36:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[36:47] | Everything was moving so fast. | 一切都在我眼前飞速运动 |
[36:51] | It was all closing in on me. | 一下全都朝我压过来 |
[36:52] | I couldn’t do it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[36:55] | Ok. I’m going to get you out of here. | 好吧 我带你离开这里 |
[36:58] | There is no way out! This is it. | 无路可逃 我认命了 |
[37:01] | This is where it ends. | 我的路走到头了 |
[37:03] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:06] | I know a back way out of Division, | 我知道一个”组织”的后门 |
[37:09] | a secret way no one knows about. | 一个没人知道的秘密通道 |
[37:11] | I’m gonna help you escape. | 我会帮你逃出去的 |
[37:13] | What back way? | 什么后门 |
[37:14] | I’ll show you. | 我领你去 |
[37:17] | Come on, we don’t have a much time. | 快点 我们时间不多了 |
[37:21] | Dorp it, Robbie | 放下枪 罗比 |
[37:22] | Pull that trigger, and she dies. | 开枪吧 她也得给我陪葬 |
[37:24] | Go on! | 开枪吧 |
[37:26] | If you kill us both, | 你们杀了我们 |
[37:26] | there’s plenty more where we came from, right? | 新人多的是 对吧 |
[37:28] | Robbie, come on man. Put the gun down. | 罗比 别这样 把枪放下 |
[37:29] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[37:32] | Robbie, I’m sorry. | 罗比 抱歉了 |
[37:34] | You’re sorry? | 抱歉什么 |
[37:36] | You’re sorry for what? | 你为什么要抱歉 |
[37:38] | For this. | 因为这个 |
[37:43] | Hey, hey! Come on! | 行了 别这样 |
[37:51] | Not an easy week for us. | 这周过得可不轻松 |
[37:55] | And Nikita got away. Again. | 而且又让尼基塔跑了 |
[37:57] | You ordered me to return to Division. Remember? | 你命令我返回”组织” 还记得吗 |
[38:00] | Fortunately that situation was resolved. | 幸运的是 险情被排除了 |
[38:06] | You confirmed the kill on Sara, right? | 你确定把萨拉干掉了 是吗 |
[38:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:11] | I saw her body in Nikita’s car. | 我在尼基塔的车里看见了她的尸体 |
[38:13] | We can close the books on her. | 她的问题已经解决了 |
[38:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:19] | Now she doesn’t get to join in Nikita’s petty little victory. | 她没法同尼基塔一起庆祝小小的胜利了 |
[38:24] | What victory? | 什么胜利 |
[38:28] | I recorded this earlier. | 这是我早些时候录的 |
[38:30] | Nobody should blame Eco-front | 人们不该因为我的所作所为 |
[38:32] | or any of their people for what I did. | 而责怪生态先锋和该组织成员 |
[38:34] | What Texpro Oil paid me to do. | 是泰克普罗石油公司雇我这样做的 |
[38:37] | The responsibility is mine, and mine alone. | 责任在我 我个人承担 |
[38:40] | 泰克普罗公司为炸弹袭击提供资金 嫁祸生态先锋 | |
[38:40] | I never wanted anybody to get hurt. | 我不想让任何人受到伤害 |
[39:00] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[39:04] | Just one more minute, ok? | 再多待一分钟 好吗 |
[39:06] | It’s not like I’m ever coming back here. | 我可能永远都不会回来了 |
[39:10] | One more minute. | 就一分钟 |
[39:11] | Then you have a new life to start. | 然后你就得开始一段新的生活了 |
[39:17] | He’s gonna be a forward. | 他一定会成为篮球队先锋的 |
[39:20] | Daniel honey, it’s time for dinner. | 丹尼尔 小甜心 吃晚饭了 |
[39:25] | Daniel. That’s a good name. | 丹尼尔 这个名字不错 |
[39:58] | Sara’s safe? | 萨拉安全了吗 |
[40:00] | As long as she follows my instructions, she will be. | 只要她按照我的指引 就不会有危险 |
[40:04] | I wish she could know how you helped get her out. | 我希望她能明白 她能逃出来多亏了你 |
[40:10] | At least she’s out. | 至少她逃出来了 |
[40:12] | I heard | 我听说 |
[40:13] | they executed the one I told you about–Robbie. | 他们处决了我之前跟你说的那个罗比 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 我很遗憾 艾丽克丝 |
[40:23] | You were right about getting close. | 如你所言 失去亲密的战友 |
[40:26] | It hurts. | 很痛苦 |
[40:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:30] | But if you felt nothing, | 但如果你毫无感觉 |
[40:32] | you’d be one of them. | 说明你已与他们无异 |
[40:58] | You may be asking yourself why you’re here. | 你也许会问自己为什么会在这里 |
[41:02] | I suppose there are others who would ask the same thing. | 我估计还有其他人会问同样的问题 |
[41:06] | That is, if they knew you were still alive. | 前提是 他们知道你还活着的话 |
[41:11] | I must say, | 我得承认 |
[41:12] | we underestimated your potential in certain areas. | 我们低估了你在一些领域的潜力 |
[41:15] | The way you killed those guards, no hesitation at all. | 你杀那些守卫的时候 眼都不眨一下 |
[41:19] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[41:30] | I told you before, Robbie. | 罗比 我跟你讲过 |
[41:32] | There are many different paths | 为”组织”效力有很多种途径 |
[41:34] | one can take in service to Division. | 总有一种适合你 |
[41:39] | Allow me to talk to you about our cleaner program. | 请允许我向你介绍我们的”清除者”计划 |