时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 华盛顿特区 | |
[00:32] | Hey, Yoshi. | 瑶西 |
[00:38] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[00:39] | I’ll be there in a second. | 我马上就来 |
[00:55] | Hey, Yosh. | 瑶西 |
[00:59] | You miss him, too, huh? | 你也想他了吗 |
[01:12] | You wanna go outside? | 想出去遛遛吗 |
[01:14] | Go sidey? Come on. | 到一边去 快 |
[01:19] | In a minute, Yosh. | 马上就来 瑶西 |
[01:28] | Calm down. I’m almost ready. | 别吵 我马上就好 |
[02:08] | How did you leave the scene? | 你怎么处置现场的 |
[02:13] | I tossed the room, | 我把房间翻个底朝天 |
[02:14] | took the money from her purse. | 然后从她钱包里抽走了钱 |
[02:17] | It’ll look like a robbery. | 伪装成抢劫案 |
[02:20] | 安娜・哈科特 美国政府实习生 | |
[02:31] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[02:33] | You’ve eliminated a security threat to our country, | 你已为我国消灭了一个安全隐患 |
[02:36] | And you’ve successfully completed your training. | 并成功完成了你的训练 |
[02:51] | Thom. | 托姆 |
[02:53] | You’re an agent now. | 你正式成为一名探员了 |
[03:09] | Intel on target was solid. | 情报准确无误 |
[03:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:12] | I wasn’t fast enough. | 我没赶上 |
[03:14] | It doesn’t make sense. | 讲不通啊 |
[03:16] | They made it look like a home invasion– | 他们把现场伪装成入室抢劫 |
[03:18] | No questions asked. | 不会有疑义 |
[03:22] | Call the police. Have them ask. | 报警 让警方去提出疑点 |
[03:24] | No. Division doesn’t know I’m involved yet. | 不行 组织还不知道我也知情 |
[03:26] | I want to use that against them. | 我想利用这点来对付他们 |
[03:32] | 安娜・哈科特 美国政府实习生 | |
[03:37] | Thom. | 托姆 |
[03:40] | I was just, uh– | 我刚在… |
[03:43] | I was just waiting for you. | 我刚在等你 |
[03:45] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我想和你道个别 |
[03:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:49] | I mean, uh, I’m moving out of here, | 我是说 我要离开这里了 |
[03:52] | Movin’ up. | 我晋升了 |
[03:54] | I graduated. Heh. | 我毕业了 |
[03:55] | I’m a field agent as of tonight. | 我今晚荣升为外勤探员了 |
[04:00] | Don’t get too excited. | 别太激动 |
[04:02] | So that means you had to… | 那就是说你不得不… |
[04:06] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:10] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Cool? That’s all you’re gonna say? | 好吧 你就只想说这个词吗 |
[04:13] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[04:15] | I don’t know. How ’bout congratulations? | 不知道 比方说恭喜我 |
[04:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[04:23] | Hey, Yoshi. | 瑶西 |
[04:25] | Where’s Mario? | 马里奥在哪里 |
[04:26] | Oh, thank you. Hey. | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | Is there anything you wanna tell me | 关于你的主人 |
[04:30] | about your owner that I don’t know? Hmm? | 你有没有隐情告诉我 |
[04:34] | All I got is Anna Harcourt, | 我只知道她叫安娜・哈科特 |
[04:36] | 25 years old, | 25岁 |
[04:38] | Born in Bethesda, | 出身于贝塞斯达 |
[04:40] | Graduated George Washington University, 2009, | 2009年毕业于乔治・华盛顿大学 |
[04:43] | Bachelor’s degree in baltic-slavic languages. | 获得波罗的海-斯拉夫语系学士学位 |
[04:48] | 她和你说波兰语吗 | |
[04:51] | 俄罗斯语呢 | |
[04:53] | 捷克语呢 | |
[04:56] | I thought so. | 我也这么认为 |
[05:02] | Let’s see what was on your camera. | 来看看你都拍了些什么照片 |
[05:08] | Young intern in Washington gets to meet a lot of people. | 特区的年轻实习生能遇上许多达官贵人 |
[05:15] | Low-level intern with no access. | 小小实习生 没有门路 |
[05:18] | Why did they kill you? | 他们杀你的动机是什么呢 |
[05:26] | Hey, Yoshi. | 瑶西 |
[05:29] | You recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[05:38] | You make a mojito? | 你会做莫吉托酒吗 |
[05:41] | tough order for a dive. | 这对一家破酒馆而言要求太高了 |
[05:42] | Lucky you found a star bartender. | 幸好你找到了明星调酒师 |
[05:44] | It’ll take a sec. | 等会儿 |
[05:46] | Good. We can talk while you work. | 好的 我们可以边干边聊 |
[05:48] | 埃伦・康纳 司法部 | |
[05:51] | Justice Department? | 司法部 |
[05:52] | Doing background checks on some of our employees. | 我在对我们的一些员工做背景调查 |
[05:54] | Your girlfriend, Anna. | 你的女友 安娜 |
[05:56] | Ex-girlfriend. | 是前女友 |
[05:58] | She in trouble? | 她有麻烦吗 |
[05:59] | Like I said, just doing background checks. | 我刚才说了 只是做份背景调查 |
[06:02] | Pretty standard for anyone | 对于任何申请该安全许可级别的人 |
[06:03] | who’s applying for this level of clearance. | 这些都是标准流程 |
[06:05] | Well, you probably know more than me. | 你肯定比我更了解她 |
[06:07] | Don’t know much about her background. | 我对她的背景所知甚少 |
[06:09] | We broke up before I could meet her folks. | 在见她父母前 我们就分手了 |
[06:11] | How long were you guys together? | 你们交往了多久 |
[06:13] | 5 months, 2 weeks, 3 days. | 5个月2周多3天 |
[06:14] | How many hours and seconds? | 精确到小时和秒钟呢 |
[06:18] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[06:19] | It was probably around 11 P.M., | 大约是晚上11点 |
[06:21] | Like when my shift started. | 我刚接班的时候 |
[06:22] | Then she teased me about my tats. | 然后她笑话我的廉价衣着 |
[06:24] | I teased her about her power suit. | 我则取笑她的传统女士西服 |
[06:27] | We just hit it off. | 我俩就很来电 |
[06:28] | So, uh, why’d you guys break up? | 那么 你们为什么分手呢 |
[06:32] | Her job. | 因为她的工作 |
[06:33] | She was always stressed about it. | 她总是对此神经紧张 |
[06:36] | Uh, last time I saw her was about a week ago. | 我上次见她是在大约一周前 |
[06:39] | She came by. | 她顺道过来 |
[06:39] | I could tell she’d been crying. | 我看得出她之前一直在哭 |
[06:41] | Said she had something she needed to tell me. | 说她有事告诉我 |
[06:44] | I said, “Anna, you’ve had something | 我说 安娜 从我们相识开始 |
[06:46] | you’ve needed to tell me since we met. | 你就一直有事瞒着我没说 |
[06:48] | Just say it already.” | 就说出来吧 |
[06:50] | But she couldn’t, | 可她不肯说 |
[06:52] | Uh, said that I wouldn’t understand, | 说我理解不了 |
[06:55] | And then I said something back, | 然后我又接了几句 |
[06:58] | And she just left. | 她就走了 |
[07:02] | That’s it? Really? | 就这样吗 真的吗 |
[07:05] | She was upset, | 她很忐忑不安 |
[07:07] | So I followed her, | 所以我一路尾随她 |
[07:09] | figured she’d head home, | 以为她会回家 |
[07:11] | but she went downtown instead. | 但她却去了市中心 |
[07:14] | I watched her walk into one of those private clubs | 我看见她走进一家私人会馆 |
[07:17] | near Capitol Hill. | 就在国会山附近 |
[07:21] | Way above her paygrade. | 那地方可不是她去得起的 |
[07:24] | So there was someone else. | 那就是说她劈腿了 |
[07:25] | You ever confront her about it? | 你有跟她当面对质吗 |
[07:27] | She wants someone more connected, | 她想要和更有权势 |
[07:29] | someone from the same world as her, that’s fine. | 配得上她的人在一起 没关系 |
[07:33] | I just wish she would have told the truth. | 我只是想要她能对我说实话 |
[07:35] | Do you remember the address of the club? | 你还记得那间会所的地址吗 |
[07:51] | 皇家豪宅会所 | |
[08:25] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[08:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:31] | Relax, Jack. | 放松点 杰克 |
[08:33] | Regal House is as private as it gets. | 皇家豪宅会所一向十分私密 |
[08:36] | You should know that better than anyone. | 这点你应该最清楚 |
[08:48] | I still don’t know why it’s necessary for us to come back here | 我还是不明白为什么我们要回到这里 |
[08:51] | Now that you’ve solved the problem already. | 既然你都已经把事情解决了 |
[08:53] | This isn’t me and you sneaking sorority girls | 这可不像当年你我把联谊会的女生 |
[08:55] | into the dorm anymore, Jack. | 弄进宿舍那么简单了 杰克 |
[09:00] | You’re a U.S. senator now. | 你现在是美国参议员了 |
[09:02] | We have to get rid of all the evidence. | 我们要销毁一切证据 |
[09:05] | That’s what my friend here does. | 我这位朋友就是来干这个的 |
[09:06] | You tell him which rooms you did the dirty things in, | 你告诉他你俩在哪个房间搞的 |
[09:10] | and he’ll clean them up. | 他会帮你清理干净的 |
[09:12] | Well, we, uh– | 我们 |
[09:15] | we usually had drinks down here. | 我们通常先在楼下喝酒 |
[09:17] | Then we would move upstairs, | 然后上楼 |
[09:20] | the guest bedroom, | 到客房 |
[09:22] | first door on the left. | 左手边第一间 |
[09:23] | So the conference room and the bedroom. | 也就是会议厅和卧室 |
[09:26] | No debriefings in the executive office? | 竟然没在办公室搞过 |
[09:31] | Percy, please, | 珀西 饶了我吧 |
[09:33] | I just want this to go away. | 我只想这件事悄无声息的过去 |
[10:12] | Any connection between you and Anna Harcourt will be erased. | 你和安娜・哈科特的一切关联都将被抹掉 |
[10:15] | In 2 days, the D.C. Police will find the body, | 两天之后 特区警察就会发现尸体 |
[10:19] | the victim of a senseless home invasion. | 受害者死于一般的入室抢劫 |
[10:21] | End of story. | 这事就平了 |
[10:29] | I hate to be the guy that does a favor | 我不想做那种帮完忙 |
[10:31] | and then asks for one in return, | 再伸手要报酬的人 |
[10:32] | but that new intelligence bill, | 但是那项新的情报开支 |
[10:35] | the one with the 55 million in black-budget earmarks, | 包含了5500万美元的机密预算 |
[10:38] | I need that to pass. | 我要它无阻通过 |
[10:40] | It’s 5 votes short. | 可是还差5票 |
[10:41] | That’s why we got you the chairmanship. | 所以我们才把你推上主席之位 |
[10:48] | Want you to call a meeting, | 我要你召开一个会议 |
[10:50] | all the senators in your committee tomorrow night. | 明晚召集你委员会内的所有参议员 |
[10:53] | Turn on the beltway charm | 运用你的人脉 |
[10:55] | and convince them to vote yes. | 说服他们投赞成票 |
[10:58] | Well, I suppose it’s the least I can do. | 这是我至少能做到的 |
[11:00] | The very least. | 这些你完全能做到 |
[11:44] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:45] | Uh, the target from yesterday, | 昨天的目标 |
[11:47] | she’s still dead, right? | 她没活过来 对吧 |
[11:49] | ‘Cause she just clocked in to work. | 可她刚刚打卡上班了 |
[11:52] | Key card for Anna Harcourt | 安娜・哈科特的门卡 |
[11:53] | has her getting off on the fourth floor | 显示她刚到四楼 |
[11:55] | Right… | 就是 |
[11:58] | Now. | 现在 |
[12:04] | Did the police find the girl’s body? | 警察发现那女孩的尸体了吗 |
[12:06] | Got nothing from 911, so… | 911还没得到消息 所以… |
[12:08] | How the hell did she know? | 那她怎么会知道的 |
[12:10] | How does she know anything? | 她怎么什么都知道 |
[12:13] | 美国国务院 上午9点23分 | |
[12:16] | 吉・巴里 | |
[12:18] | 安娜・哈科特 | |
[12:30] | She knows our protocol | 她知道我们的行动规程 |
[12:32] | and that we would flag that key card. | 知道我们会追踪那张门卡 |
[12:34] | I want the laptop from Harcourt’s apartment scanned, | 我要你扫描哈科特公寓的笔记本电脑 |
[12:37] | and I want a strike team sent out to D.C. now. | 并且马上向特区派遣一支突击队 |
[12:50] | You’re not Anna. | 你不是安娜 |
[12:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:54] | Am I gonna have to call security? | 那我要叫保安了 |
[12:56] | I’m 3 floors up. Anna’s out sick. | 我是楼上的 安娜病了 |
[12:58] | I’m just getting her files. | 我只是来帮她拿文件的 |
[12:59] | She never mentioned you. | 她从没提到过你 |
[13:00] | That is probably because she doesn’t like talking to you. | 那也许是她不愿搭理你 |
[13:06] | Play nice, or I’m not gonna | 友善点嘛 不然 |
[13:07] | take your number from you when you give it to me. | 你想给我电话号码的时候我可不要 |
[13:10] | Chip! Donuts are here! | 奇普 甜甜圈来了 |
[13:14] | You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone. | 我不在的时候不要太想我哦 |
[13:22] | 预约 妇产科 里德医生 上午9点30分 | |
[13:29] | Just sent Nikita’s face to building security. | 已把尼基塔的照片发给大楼保安 |
[13:31] | Michael is en route with a strike team, | 迈克尔正带领突击队赶往现场 |
[13:34] | eta 2 minutes. | 预计两分钟后到达 |
[13:35] | Initial sweep of Anna’s laptop, | 启动对安娜电脑的扫描 |
[13:38] | techs were going over her calendar, and, uh– | 技术人员正在查看她的日程安排 |
[13:43] | Surprise. | 有意外收获 |
[13:47] | Dr. Reed’s office. | 里德医生诊所 |
[13:49] | Hi. It’s Anna Harcourt. | 你好 我是安娜・哈科特 |
[13:51] | Did I owe you guys a call? | 我是不是早应该给你打电话的 |
[13:52] | Hi, Anna. Let me get the doctor. | 你好 安娜 我去叫医生 |
[13:55] | Hi. How are you feeling? | 你好 感觉怎么样 |
[13:58] | Fine, I think. | 还好 |
[14:00] | Nausea subsided? | 恶心的症状有缓解吗 |
[14:02] | No. | 没有 |
[14:03] | Well, look, it’s nothing to worry about, | 那也不用担心 |
[14:05] | completely normal for the beginning of the first trimester. | 在前三个月中这种状况很正常 |
[14:10] | Anna? Are you all right? | 安娜 你还好吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah. Father’s gonna be surprised. That’s all. | 没事 只是孩子的爸爸会大吃一惊的 |
[14:15] | Oh, the results of the paternity test aren’t in yet. | 生父鉴定结果还没出来 |
[14:30] | Hey, Chip. | 奇普 |
[14:31] | Whoa. Hey, easy. | 别急别急 |
[14:33] | You can buy me a drink first. | 可以先请我喝一杯 |
[14:38] | Hey, wait. Is that permanent marker? | 等等 那是永久标记笔吗 |
[14:40] | It is if you’re lucky. | 要看你的运气啦 |
[14:50] | Location? | 目标位置 |
[14:51] | Sixth floor. | 六楼 |
[15:22] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[15:23] | I heard my neighbor screaming. | 我听到了我邻居的尖叫声 |
[15:25] | 926 arbor street. Please send someone. | 乔木街926号 请速派人过来 |
[15:28] | She’s over here! Down the stairs! | 她在这里 下楼了 |
[15:35] | She just moved down to floor 3. | 她刚下到三楼 |
[15:39] | 911 just dispatched cops to check in | 911刚派遣了警员前往 |
[15:41] | on a disturbance at Anna Harcourt’s apartment. | 安娜・哈科特的公寓 处理民众报案 |
[15:44] | Nikita called it in. | 是尼基塔打的电话 |
[15:45] | Why do that? | 为什么呢 |
[15:46] | She’s doing our job for us 2 days early. | 她正抢在我们打电话前 提早两天通知警方 |
[15:47] | That was before we knew the girl was pregnant. | 那是在我们知道她怀有身孕之前 |
[15:50] | If the cops find the body, they’re gonna run an autopsy. | 如果警察找到了尸体 他们就会验尸 |
[15:52] | Linking the baby’s DNA to senator Kerrigan. | 从而把宝宝的基因与凯瑞根参议员联系起来 |
[15:54] | Smart, Nikki. | 真聪明 尼基 |
[15:56] | Not smart enough. | 还算不上 |
[15:59] | Always have a backup plan. | 总有后备计划 |
[16:05] | Got her. Conference room, first floor. | 找到她了 一楼会议室 |
[16:10] | All right, nobody move. | 好 全部不许动 |
[16:12] | Who was the last one in here? Who?! | 谁最后一个进来的 是谁 |
[16:16] | I was. | 是我 |
[16:20] | Where’s your key card? | 你的出入证呢 |
[16:21] | I-in my pocket. | 在 在口袋里 |
[16:39] | 安娜・哈科特的公寓 上午9点53分 | |
[16:39] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[16:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:03] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[17:08] | Front clear. | 前面没人 |
[17:08] | I got nothin’ back here. | 这后面也没人 |
[17:13] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[17:15] | You heard any screams out here in the past 5 minutes or so? | 在过去约五分钟前 你听到过什么尖叫声吗 |
[17:18] | Haven’t heard a thing. | 没听到 |
[17:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[17:34] | Uhh! Yeah? | 进来 |
[17:40] | All that training, and they never | 所有的训练课都没有 |
[17:41] | taught you how to tie a windsor? | 教过你怎么打领带吗 |
[17:42] | I knew how to do this before without even looking. | 以前我看都不用看就会打 |
[17:48] | Before Division. | 进入组织之前 |
[17:53] | First, jacket off. | 首先 把外套脱了 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[18:01] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[18:05] | They said she was a security threat. | 他们说她是安全威胁 |
[18:08] | They wouldn’t have put a hit on someone if they weren’t sure. | 如果他们不确定是绝对不会对她动手的 |
[18:13] | But you’re not sure. | 但你并不确定 |
[18:21] | She saw me. | 她看到我了 |
[18:24] | Right before I pulled the trigger, | 就在我开枪前 |
[18:26] | she turned and saw me. | 她转身 看到了我 |
[18:30] | She saw my gun, and she didn’t even scream. | 看到了我的枪 但她却没有尖叫 |
[18:37] | I just don’t know why she didn’t scream. | 我就不明白她为什么不尖叫 |
[18:44] | 哈科特家 下午4:05 | |
[18:47] | So how do you know Anna? | 你怎么认识安娜的 |
[18:50] | Well… | 这个 |
[18:51] | You work with her? | 你和她是同事吗 |
[18:53] | No. | 不是 |
[18:54] | Then you’re friends? | 那你们是朋友吗 |
[18:55] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[18:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[19:00] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难向您解释 |
[19:02] | Well, maybe you should explain why you’re here. | 那也许你该解释下 为什么你来这里 |
[19:05] | Otherwise, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 不然 我不得不请你离开 |
[19:09] | Anna’s dead. | 安娜去世了 |
[19:14] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[19:15] | We haven’t heard from anyone. | 我们都没有得到消息 |
[19:16] | I’m calling Anna now. | 我现在打给安娜 |
[19:18] | The police haven’t called, nobody. | 警局没有给我们来过电话 |
[19:21] | Honey, she’s not answering. | 亲爱的 她没接 |
[19:25] | You won’t hear from the police. | 你们不会从警局得到消息的 |
[19:28] | The people who did this are above the law. | 杀害她的人 其权力凌驾于法律之上 |
[19:32] | Well, what does that mean, “Above the law”? | 什么意思 凌驾于法律之上 |
[19:34] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[19:37] | Anna was pregnant… | 安娜怀孕了 |
[19:41] | by a man she knew, a U.S. senator. | 男方是她认识的一个美国参议员 |
[19:43] | His name is Jack Kerrigan. | 叫杰克・凯瑞根 |
[19:44] | He didn’t want the affair to go public, | 他不想让风流韵事公诸于众 |
[19:47] | so he had her killed. | 所以就要杀人灭口 |
[19:48] | What? | 什么 |
[19:52] | Listen, I want to help you get justice for Anna, | 听我说 我想帮你们为安娜讨回公道 |
[19:55] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你们的帮助 |
[19:58] | She may have had a prenatal paternity test done. | 也许她做过产前亲子鉴定 |
[20:01] | If she did, | 如果有的话 |
[20:02] | DNA from the test will prove the affair. | 那么鉴定出来的基因便可证实这桩丑闻 |
[20:09] | The doctors might allow you, | 医生也许会允许你们 |
[20:13] | her parents, | 她的父母亲 |
[20:14] | access to those results, | 去拿鉴定结果 |
[20:17] | but we need to hurry. | 但我们得抓紧时间 |
[20:18] | Ok, the people who did this are thinking the same thing. | 下毒手的人也跟我们想的一样 |
[20:21] | And they’ll probably–uhh! | 他们也许 |
[20:24] | 我们要向上级汇报 | |
[20:25] | 处理完尸体后就上报 | |
[20:27] | 抓住她 | |
[21:45] | I thought she was FBI, | 我以为她是联调局的人 |
[21:47] | but the way she fights… | 但她出手凶狠 |
[21:50] | Look what she did to Irena. | 你看她对艾瑞娜下的毒手 |
[22:08] | You made a mess. | 你搞得一团糟 |
[22:10] | Ask me. | 问我呀 |
[22:12] | Ask you what? | 问你什么 |
[22:13] | Who I work for. | 问我为谁效力 |
[22:15] | You’re wondering. | 你想知道的 |
[22:17] | Oh, when I get started on you, I won’t have to ask you anything, | 我开始刑讯逼供时 便不必一一追问 |
[22:20] | because you’re just going to tell me everything I want to know. | 因为你会一五一十地告诉我 |
[22:27] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[22:28] | you guys should consider using more than one photo. | 你们应该考虑一下 多用几张全家福 |
[22:35] | So Anna was spying on senator Kerrigan, | 那么说 安娜是在暗中监视凯瑞根参议员 |
[22:39] | her parents were her handlers, | 她的父母是她的监管人 |
[22:40] | and you work for Gogol. | 而你是为果戈理效力的 |
[22:42] | Gogol? You mean like the search engine? | 果戈理 你是说那种搜索引擎吗 |
[22:45] | No, like the Russian Mercenary Company | 不 俄国佣兵公司 |
[22:48] | of which you are a highly ranked member, Ari Tasarov, | 你是阿里・塔瑟洛夫 高级成员 |
[22:51] | former KGB, | 前任克格勃成员[苏联情报机构] |
[22:52] | drafted by the GRU in ’95, | 95年被苏军情报局选拔而出 |
[22:54] | went private with Gogol in ’97 | 自97年俄国经济高度发展后 |
[22:56] | after the Russian economy boomed. | 就为果戈理干“私活”了 |
[22:58] | Did you buy one of my trading cards? | 你买了我的商业名牌片吗 |
[22:59] | You were my target once, | 你曾经是我的目标 |
[23:02] | ’06. | 2006年 |
[23:04] | Division tried to kill me in ’06? | “组织”曾试图在2006年杀了我 |
[23:06] | Ankara, basketball game. | 安卡拉[土耳其首都] 一场篮球比赛上 |
[23:09] | Kayseri stadium up in the catwalks. | 我当时在开塞里体育场的天桥上 |
[23:12] | Why didn’t you take the shot? | 你为什么不开枪 |
[23:13] | Because your 8-year-old son was sitting next to you. | 因为你八岁的儿子坐在你身边 |
[23:18] | A killer with a conscience. | 有良心的杀手 |
[23:21] | It’s no wonder they cut you loose. | 难怪他们开除你了 |
[23:30] | You should know 2 things first. | 首先 你要知道两件事情 |
[23:34] | Your genius handler right here used a nonsecure line. | 你这位天才监管人用的电话线路不安全 |
[23:37] | Division already knows you’re in town. | “组织”已经知道你来这里了 |
[23:38] | He’s already been chastised. Second thing? | 他已经被严惩了 第二件事呢 |
[23:41] | Before you pull the trigger, | 你开枪之前 |
[23:42] | you should know my name. | 你应该知道我是谁 |
[23:48] | 我不知道 | |
[23:50] | 但是她身手很好 | |
[23:53] | 她杀了艾瑞娜 差点把我也杀了 | |
[23:56] | All right, this is the handler whose data we intercepted. | 这是我们拦截到的监管人的通话 |
[24:00] | This is the one being handled, | 这个是被监管对象 |
[24:00] | 安娜・哈科特 美国政府实习生 | |
[24:03] | an agent known as Anna Harcourt, | 一个叫安娜・哈科特的特工 |
[24:06] | assigned to seduce and spy on a United States senator. | 被指派去色诱和监视一位美国参议员 |
[24:10] | Fortunately, we were able to take her | 幸运的是 我们在两天前 |
[24:11] | out of the equation 2 nights ago. | 已经顺利把她除掉 |
[24:14] | This is her boss, Ari Tasarov, | 这是她的头儿 阿里・塔瑟洛夫, |
[24:17] | a high-ranking member of Gogol. | 一名”果戈理”的高层 |
[24:19] | I suspect his retaliation will be | 我怀疑他会报复 前去刺杀 |
[24:22] | to terminate Gogol’s original target, senator Jack Kerrigan. | “果戈理”原先的目标 杰克・凯瑞根参议员 |
[24:25] | We cannot let that happen. | 我们不能让他得逞 |
[24:28] | You have your orders. | 你们知道该做什么了吧 |
[24:34] | Kerrigan’s our strongest ally in the senate. | 凯瑞根是我们在参议院最坚强的盟友 |
[24:36] | He’s someone I trust. | 我信任他 |
[24:37] | It’s a rare combination. | 和他结盟很难得 |
[24:39] | Why not just call off the meeting tonight? | 为什么不取消今晚的会议 |
[24:41] | That’s because 55 million dollars is in funding as stake. | 因为5千5百万资金正面临危机 |
[24:44] | And he’s getting us the votes we need tonight. | 今晚他会助我们得到需要的投票 |
[24:46] | I’m not gonna disturb that meeting. | 我怎么可能取消今晚的会议 |
[24:47] | And you’re convinced Ari’s gonna take out the senator. | 你确信 阿里要干掉参议员吗 |
[24:49] | It’s what I would do if I were him. | 如果我是他 铁定会这么做 |
[24:53] | It’s the rules of the game. | 这就是游戏的规则 |
[24:56] | So you’re Nikita. | 你是尼基塔啊 |
[25:00] | Oh, you know, you should have just said so to begin with. | 你怎么不早说啊 |
[25:02] | Percy sent you to kill me 4 years ago? | 珀西四年前派你来刺杀我吗 |
[25:05] | I gotta tell you, that’s a bit of an ego boost. | 我不得不说 你们太高估自己了吧 |
[25:08] | Then allow me to humble you. | 那请允许我泼一盆冷水 |
[25:10] | Your info tap on senator Kerrigan | 你在凯瑞根参议员身上窃听的情报 |
[25:12] | died with Anna. | 已经随安娜一起消失了 |
[25:13] | You know, I think Division did us a favor there. | 我觉得”组织”帮了我们一个忙 |
[25:16] | Anna got sloppy, | 安娜太感情用事了 |
[25:18] | fell in love with a civilian, | 恋上一个平民 |
[25:20] | bartender. | 是一个酒保 |
[25:21] | Same as you, if the rumors are true. | 如果流言属实 就和你一样 |
[25:23] | What is it with female operatives | 你们这些女特务是用什么 |
[25:25] | that draws them to weak, easily manipulated men? | 让男人变得软弱又易于操控 |
[25:29] | You are very lucky that I am tied up right now. | 我现在被绑着 算你走运 |
[25:32] | I don’t doubt it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[25:34] | It’s that rage that makes you perfect for this. | 就是这种愤怒 让你适于干这行 |
[25:37] | Perfect for what? | 干哪行 |
[25:38] | Rules of the game. | 游戏规则 |
[25:40] | Percy destroyed our asset, | 珀西损坏了我们的财产 |
[25:41] | so now I’m going to destroy his. | 所以我也要以牙还牙 |
[25:44] | Senator Kerrigan dies tonight. | 我要凯瑞根参议员今晚死 |
[25:46] | You kill a U.S. senator, | 你要是杀了一个美国参议员 |
[25:48] | you start a war. | 你就会挑起一场战争 |
[25:50] | That’s why we’re going to outsource the job. | 所以我们要借刀杀人 |
[25:53] | To who? | 借谁的刀 |
[25:54] | To a rogue American spy | 借一个正伺机报复栽培了她的美国政府 |
[25:57] | seeking revenge against the government that created her. | 如今已叛离组织的美国女间谍的刀 |
[26:14] | K-226 Kalitrol-226– | |
[26:17] | nasty little toxin developed by Division. | 这是”组织”发明的毒剂 |
[26:20] | We reverse-engineered it. | 我们重新合成了那种毒剂 |
[26:21] | In 12 hours, that chemical | 12小时后 这个化学药品 |
[26:24] | will start a chain reaction | 就会产生连锁反应 |
[26:26] | that will liquefy your stomach. | 把你的胃给腐蚀掉 |
[26:31] | You get the antitoxin when the senator’s dead. | 只要参议员一死 你就能得到解药 |
[26:41] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[26:43] | That could be salt water for all I know. | 就我所知 那只是盐水吧 |
[26:49] | Go ahead. Have it tested. | 拿去 测试一下 |
[26:52] | I’m not working for you. | 我不会替你卖命 |
[26:53] | You don’t have a choice, Nikita, | 尼基塔 你别无选择 |
[26:56] | because you can’t just walk in to Division | 因为你无法进入”组织” |
[26:59] | and grab the antitoxin, and you | 拿到解药 |
[27:00] | don’t have enough time to get it manufactured, | 你也没有足够的时间制造解药 |
[27:03] | So the only way you go on living | 所以你唯一的活路就是 |
[27:05] | is to play nice and obey. | 乖乖听话 好好干活 |
[27:08] | ’cause if we walk out that door, | 因为我们一旦走出那扇门 |
[27:09] | you will never see us again. | 你就永远见不到我们了 |
[27:13] | Hmm? | 如何 |
[27:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:25] | My tools, my way. | 用我的工具 我的方法 |
[27:28] | The corner of Sixth and Radcliff, 8:00. | 晚上八点 第六大街和拉德克利夫街交叉口 |
[27:33] | Vladimir will meet you there. | 弗拉基米尔会在那里和你碰面 |
[27:43] | 三小时前 我被注射了K-226 | |
[27:49] | you have to do what Gogol says. | 你必须照”果戈理”说的去做 |
[27:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不 |
[27:53] | Then you’ll die. | 不然你就会死 |
[27:54] | Not if you get the antitoxin. It’s in medical somewhere. | 我得拿到解药 它在”组织”的医务室里 |
[27:57] | It’s a pill. | 是一种药丸 |
[27:59] | If the toxin is in a red bottle. | 如果毒素是在红色的瓶子里 |
[28:00] | The antitoxin will be green. | 解药就应该在绿色的瓶子 |
[28:02] | The toxin is black, the antitoxin– | 毒素在黑色的瓶子 解药就… |
[28:04] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[28:05] | Medical locked down 24/7. | 医务室一直都锁着 |
[28:09] | Alex, there is no other way. | 艾丽克丝 没有其他办法了 |
[28:11] | Michael will be activated on the op. Plant the pill on him. | 迈克尔会去执行任务 把药放在他身上 |
[28:16] | If you don’t do this, I’m dead. | 如果你不这么做 我就会死 |
[28:22] | 迈克尔会去执行任务 把药放在他身上 如果你不这么做 我就会死 | |
[28:22] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[28:36] | No. I want in. | 别 让我来 |
[28:59] | Is that all you got? | 你就这么点道行吗 |
[29:01] | Chill. | 冷静 |
[29:17] | I still think it’s just bruising. | 我真觉得是挫伤而已 |
[29:19] | Look, I’ll get you some anti-inflammatory cream. | 我给你点消炎药膏好了 |
[29:21] | That should do it. | 应该就可以了 |
[29:22] | It’s more than just a bruise. | 不可能只是挫伤 |
[29:24] | I’m telling you. Look at it again. | 听好了 再给我好好看看 |
[29:32] | How’s that? | 疼吗 |
[29:34] | Well, it might be a fracture. | 很可能是骨折了 |
[29:36] | Might be? | 可能 |
[29:38] | Can’t you be more thorough? | 你就不能彻查一遍吗 |
[29:39] | It hurts. I’m not faking this. | 疼死了 我又不是装的 |
[29:41] | Fine. I’ll go set up the x-ray. | 好吧 我去准备一下X光机 |
[29:43] | Wait here. Just don’t move. | 在这等着 别动 |
[30:00] | KALITROL 226 | K-226 解药 |
[30:42] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[30:44] | Hey. What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:46] | I heard you broke your wrist. | 听说你手腕骨折 |
[30:47] | No. I-I’m fine. | 没 我 我没事 |
[30:48] | Did Michael leave already? | 迈克尔已经走了吗 |
[30:51] | Uh, he’s heading up a protection detail. | 他去执行保护任务了 |
[30:56] | We’re guarding a U.S. senator. | 我们要去保护一位参议员 |
[30:58] | We? | 我们 |
[30:59] | Yeah. I was guarding the senator, too. | 是 我也要去 |
[31:02] | I just didn’t know about it. | 只是之前不知道 |
[31:08] | The girl I killed was a russian spy. | 我杀的那个女孩是个俄国间谍 |
[31:12] | So she wasn’t innocent. | 这么说她不是无辜的 |
[31:17] | This is real, huh? | 梦想成真了是不是 |
[31:21] | You’re gonna be going out there on missions from now on. | 今后你都会去执行外勤任务了 |
[31:27] | Yeah. That’s the plan. | 是啊 应该是这样的 |
[31:52] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:16] | Anti-toxin on Thom. lower right jacket pocket. | 解药在托姆外套下边右侧口袋里 |
[32:30] | Now I’m your handler. Get in. | 现在我是你的监管人了 上车 |
[32:39] | This is how I monitor you. | 我会用这个监听你的一举一动 |
[32:42] | Check, check. | 测试 测试 |
[32:43] | Big russian bear has a boo-boo. | 俄国笨熊出岔子了 |
[32:47] | Are you gonna wear that? | 你干嘛穿成这样 |
[32:48] | Be easier if you went in wearing next to nothing. | 少穿两件不是更方便 |
[32:51] | Vladimir, if I need mission advice, | 弗拉迪米尔 我要是需要指导 |
[32:54] | I’ll ask a real agent. | 会找个干实事的问问的 |
[33:04] | Ok, perimeter protection only. | 做好周边安全防卫就可以 |
[33:07] | We’ve already got men guarding the entrances, | 入口已经有我们的人把守 |
[33:09] | And rooftops are secure. | 屋顶也有人把守着 |
[33:10] | If you see anything suspicious, | 一经发现可疑 |
[33:12] | call it in first. | 立即通报 |
[33:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:22] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:29] | Want to live? Do as I say. | 要命就按我说的做 |
[33:32] | Station 3. | 三号点 |
[33:40] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[33:41] | I’ve got an SUV, someone inside. | 看到辆SUV 车里有人 |
[33:43] | Looks like they have monitoring equipment. | 貌似他们有监控设备 |
[33:45] | Thought I saw movement. | 好像看见有动静 |
[33:47] | Possible armed agents. | 可能是武装特工 |
[33:50] | Keep your eyes on it. | 盯好了 |
[33:55] | Ari’s men are already outside. | 阿里的人已经到了 |
[33:56] | Bring the senator in here discreetly. | 把参议员带到这来 不要被人发现 |
[34:15] | South perimeter clear. | 南侧防护区安全 |
[34:18] | We’ve extracted the senator and are moving him to the kitchen. | 我们正把参议员带向厨房 |
[34:22] | What the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[34:24] | This is just a precaution, senator. | 这只是以防万一 参议员 |
[34:26] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 肯定没事的 |
[34:32] | Ooh. Hey. I remember you. | 哦 你好 我记得你 |
[34:34] | Bathroom at the wyckland hotel. | 在威克兰酒店的浴室里 |
[34:36] | Yeah. I owe you one. | 没错 我欠你一次 |
[34:38] | Feeling cocky in that suit? | 穿着西装 感觉挺不错哈 |
[34:39] | We’re gonna stand right here, | 就这么僵着 |
[34:41] | and when I don’t check in, backup will come. | 我不汇报情况 会有人来支援的 |
[34:43] | You know what? You’re right. | 是嘛 没错 |
[34:59] | Now you owe me twice. | 现在你欠我两次 |
[35:01] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜你 |
[35:07] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托了 求求你 |
[35:08] | You killed someone, and that someone had friends. | 你杀了人 可人家还有朋友呢 |
[35:12] | Forward agent is down. | 前线探员已击毙 |
[35:14] | There may be one more out there. | 应该还有一个同伙 |
[35:15] | Be on the lookout. | 小心戒备 |
[35:16] | Hey, listen to this. | 听这个 |
[35:19] | What is it? | 什么 |
[35:20] | Please don’t. Please. Please don’t. | 不要 不要 请不要这样 |
[35:23] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[35:25] | That’s the senator, but who the hell is– | 是参议员的声音 那另外一个是谁 |
[35:26] | – Turn around. – No. Please. | -转过身 -不 拜托了 |
[35:29] | Nikita’s inside. | 尼基塔在里边 |
[35:30] | She’s got him. Move! | 她抓住了参议员 快回去 |
[35:31] | Move! | 快 |
[35:38] | Listen to me. I didn’t know they were gonna kill her. | 听我说 我不知道他们会杀她 |
[35:40] | You lie! | 你撒谎 |
[35:41] | I know how far you and Percy go back. | 我知道你和珀西是老朋友 |
[35:43] | You knew. How many other girls were there? | 你早知道他会这样做 还有多少女孩被你搞过 |
[35:46] | They were grown-ups. | 她们都成年了 |
[35:47] | They knew what they were getting themselves into. | 她们知道自己要干什么 |
[35:49] | Except this one was a russian spy, | 但这一个是俄国间谍 |
[35:50] | And she had friends with guns. | 她的朋友们可都是荷枪实弹的 |
[35:51] | You finally got bitten in the ass. | 这次你有好果子吃了 |
[35:53] | I didn’t know she was a spy, | 我不知道她是间谍 |
[35:55] | And I didn’t know she was pregnant. | 也不知道她怀孕了 |
[35:56] | Would that have made a difference? | 知不知道又有何妨 |
[35:58] | Please. Please don’t. | 拜托 拜托不要 |
[35:59] | – Turn around. – Please don’t. | -转过身 -请不要 |
[36:00] | – Turn around! – Please don’t. | -转过去 -请不要 |
[36:04] | Please don’t. | 不要杀我 |
[36:20] | Perimeter, check in now. | 周边情况汇报 |
[36:21] | North and east side, secure. | 北侧 东侧安全 |
[36:23] | South and west side secure. | 南侧 西侧安全 |
[36:25] | She’s still here. | 她还在这 |
[36:36] | But there is surely evil in the world. | 但世界上确实存在邪恶势力 |
[36:39] | Moral authority demands– | 道德权威要求… |
[36:40] | Moral authority? Based on what? | 什么道德权威 根据什么来的 |
[36:43] | Where you happen to be born | 根据你的出生地 |
[36:43] | or what you happen to be born with? | 还是根据你的出身 |
[36:46] | You’re not really trying | 你们不是真的想 |
[36:47] | to understand the whole of society | 从”皇家豪宅”里权贵们的嘴里 |
[36:48] | from your perch here at the regal house, are you? | 了解整个社会的真实状况吧 |
[36:51] | It seems a larger perspective may be in order. | 貌似提出些长远的观点也许会好一点 |
[36:54] | Well, we’re trying to do that. | 这就是我们要尝试去做的 |
[36:55] | Everyone thinks of changing the world, | 所有人都想改变世界 |
[36:57] | But no one thinks of changing himself. | 但没人想要改变自己 |
[37:00] | Senator, | 参议员阁下 |
[37:00] | this must be the protection detail you told me about. | 他们一定是你跟我提到的那些安保人员 |
[37:02] | Protection detail? | 安保人员 |
[37:04] | To make sure we’re not disturbed this evening. | 确保我们今晚不被打搅 |
[37:07] | Senator, may I speak with you? | 参议员阁下 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[37:09] | Can it wait? | 能稍等一下嘛 |
[37:11] | Not really. | 不可以 |
[37:11] | Is this the bodyguard you mentioned? | 这就是你提到的那个保镖吗 |
[37:14] | Bodyguard? | 保镖 |
[37:15] | The one who served his country, a true patriot. | 为国效忠的那个 真正的爱国者 |
[37:18] | Where’d you serve, son? | 你在哪里服役 小伙子 |
[37:19] | Uh, all over, | 哪里都去过 |
[37:22] | Middle east, mostly. | 大部分时间在中东 |
[37:23] | Korea, that was my war. | 我曾经参加过韩战 |
[37:25] | You two should swap stories. | 你们俩应该好好聊聊 |
[37:26] | Should we get some air? | 我们应该出去透透气吧 |
[37:28] | – I really need to speak… – Army or marines? | -我必须得跟… -陆军还是海军陆战队 |
[37:30] | Navy, actually. | 是海军 |
[37:31] | Are you going to let me go? | 你会放我走吗 |
[37:33] | Thinking about it. | 看心情了 |
[37:37] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[37:43] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[37:45] | Stay right there. | 待在那里别动 |
[37:49] | Do we take her? | 我们要开枪干掉她吗 |
[37:50] | She’s got a united states senator as a body shield | 她拿一个美国参议员当肉盾 |
[37:52] | And 4 more within earshot who have no idea | 屋子里还有四个参议员 |
[37:54] | What’s going on right now. | 蒙在鼓里 |
[37:57] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[38:01] | We keep it that way. | 随她去吧 |
[38:04] | Get off. | 松手 |
[38:15] | We know that the audio | 我们得知 |
[38:16] | file was leaked at around midnight last night. | 这段音频是在昨天午夜泄露出来的 |
[38:18] | Voice recognition analysts have confirmed that it is | 声音识别分析员已经确认 |
[38:20] | indeed senator Kerrigan admitting to an affair | 确实是凯瑞根参议员亲口承认 |
[38:23] | with a now-missing state department intern. | 与已经失踪的国务院实习生有染 |
[38:25] | He’s expected to announce | 预计在几天之内 |
[38:26] | His resignation in the next few days. | 他将提交辞呈 |
[38:31] | That doesn’t match up with what you said. | 这与你说的并不相符 |
[38:33] | Right now, Kerrigan’s people are doing damage control, | 此时 凯瑞根的人想挽回局面 |
[38:36] | But once the audio file comes out– | 不过 一旦这段音频传出去 |
[38:38] | Everyone will know Anna the intern was really Anna the spy. | 所有人都会知道实习生安娜其实是间谍 |
[38:41] | Won’t be enough to save Kerrigan, though. | 但还是救不了凯瑞根 |
[38:43] | He’s done. | 他完了 |
[38:46] | You don’t work for the justice department, do you? | 你不是司法部的人 对吗 |
[38:52] | Heh. Yoshi. | 瑶西 |
[38:58] | Custody of the innocent bystander goes to you. | 这个小可怜的监护权是你的了 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[39:06] | Was there anything real about her, | 她对我是真心的吗 |
[39:09] | Or was I just, like, part of her cover? | 我是否只是她伪装的一部分 |
[39:13] | Oliver, you were the only thing that was real to her. | 奥利弗 她唯一付出真心的就是你们的感情 |
[39:19] | Look, we all wear masks, every one, every day, | 我们每个人 每天都戴着面具生活 |
[39:22] | And sometimes we wear them so much, | 有时候我们因为戴得时间太长 |
[39:26] | we forget who we really are. | 已经忘记自己是谁了 |
[39:28] | And sometimes, if we’re lucky, | 而有时候 如果你幸运的话 |
[39:32] | Someone comes along and | 有人会出现在我们的生活中 |
[39:34] | shows us who we really wanna be, | 告诉我们想要成为什么样的人 |
[39:37] | Who we should be. | 我们应该成为什么样的人 |
[39:40] | You were that for her. | 对她来说 你就是这个人 |
[40:01] | I will call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[40:05] | We’re not nervous? | 咱们不是对头吗 |
[40:08] | You wouldn’t take me out here. | 你不会在这里干掉我的 |
[40:10] | It’s not your style. | 这不是你的风格 |
[40:11] | See, that’s what I love about you, your instinct. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 你的直觉很准 |
[40:15] | You love me? | 你喜欢我 |
[40:16] | I took out 2 of your agents, | 我干掉了你手下两个特工 |
[40:17] | And I didn’t let you get back at Percy. | 而且没能让你找帕西报仇 |
[40:19] | And you neutralized the toxin. How’d you pull that off? | 你还给自己解了毒 你是怎么办到的 |
[40:22] | Trade secret. | 商业秘密 |
[40:23] | Well, in the grand scheme of everything, | 在世间万物之中 |
[40:25] | You and me, it doesn’t really matter. | 你我的恩怨 都不算什么 |
[40:27] | There is no you and me. | 没有什么你我之争 |
[40:28] | Don’t be so sure. | 别太确定 |
[40:30] | We know about the black boxes. | 我们知道黑盒的事情 |
[40:39] | And you know gogol will provide you | 而且你知道”果戈理”能为你提供 |
[40:40] | With unlimited cash, weapons, safe houses all around the world. | 无限的资金 武器 世界各地的藏身地 |
[40:45] | It’s what you need to take them on. | 你只要接受邀请即可 |
[40:50] | You tried to kill me. | 你曾经要杀掉我 |
[40:52] | Ancient history. | 几千年前的事了 |
[40:53] | It was last night. | 是昨天晚上 |
[40:56] | Rules of the game. | 游戏规则如此 |
[40:59] | Fighting this war on your own must be exhausting. | 独自作战一定感觉精疲力竭吧 |
[41:05] | All right, let’s play this forward. | 好吧 我们假设一下 |
[41:08] | I join you, | 我入伙 |
[41:09] | We coordinate strikes, | 我们协同作战 |
[41:10] | We find all the black boxes, | 我们找到全部的黑盒 |
[41:12] | We take Division, and then we put a bullet in percy’s head. | 我们干掉”组织” 将帕西爆头 |
[41:15] | – Then what? – You win. | -然后呢 -你赢了 |
[41:17] | No. You take over. | 不 是你接手了 |
[41:20] | The bastard stepchild kills his father | 混蛋继子杀了他父亲 |
[41:22] | and then takes his place. | 然后坐了他的位置 |
[41:25] | Remember, I know where gogol came from. | 记住 我知道”果戈理”的来历 |
[41:28] | Well, let’s play this forward another way. | 让我们做另一种假设 |
[41:33] | Division goes down, | “组织”倒掉了 |
[41:34] | From you, from us. | 你干的也好 我们干的也好 |
[41:36] | Gogol will come to power. | “果戈理”将会成为霸主 |
[41:39] | It’s inevitable. | 这是必然的 |
[41:41] | What’s your play then? | 那又会怎么样呢 |
[41:46] | If it doesn’t end with Division, when does it end? | 如果不是在搞垮”组织”后结束 又会是何时 |
[41:53] | I’ll let you know when I get there. | 到时候我自会让你知道 |