时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 乌兹别克斯坦 塔什干 | |
[00:09] | Are you in uzbekistan for business or pleasure? | 你来乌兹别克斯坦是出差还是度假 |
[00:13] | Pleasure. | 度假 |
[00:15] | 波普・丹尼尔 | |
[00:39] | Hello, michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[00:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[00:43] | Thanks, my flight was lovely. How about yours? | 谢谢问候 我的旅程很愉快 你怎么样 |
[00:45] | If you think you can stop me– | 你要是以为能阻止我 |
[00:46] | I’m pretty sure that taxi driver ripped me off. | 那个出租车司机肯定敲了我竹杠 |
[00:47] | You picked the wrong mission to mess with. | 你不该找这个任务的麻烦 |
[00:50] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[00:52] | I’m not here to stop you. | 我不是来阻止你的 |
[00:58] | 24小时前 | |
[01:19] | 起亚汽车 | |
[01:20] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[01:21] | – Right on time. – Hello, Henry. | -很准时 -你好 亨利 |
[01:23] | What did you do, rewire the navigation system | 你动了什么手脚 重新设置导航系统 |
[01:25] | so it can accept a closed-circuit feed? | 使它能接收闭路信号了吗 |
[01:28] | Satellite. Harder to track. | 是卫星 更难追踪 |
[01:29] | You said you had something for me. | 你说有东西要给我 |
[01:31] | Yeah. A key-word flag you had me set was tripped. | 对 你让我留意的一个关键人物有动静了 |
[01:33] | Where’s the report? | 报告在哪里 |
[01:35] | Look under the seat. | 在你座位底下 |
[01:37] | The person you’re interested in | 你要找的人 |
[01:38] | Is coming out of hiding for a meeting. | 打破潜伏出为了去会面 |
[01:41] | Kasim Tariq. Personal for you? | 卡西姆・塔里克 跟你有过节吗 |
[01:44] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[01:47] | Though it’s going to mean more to a– | 我的一个朋友 |
[01:50] | To a friend. | 会更有兴趣 |
[01:52] | Intel came via the CIA, | 情报来自中情局 |
[01:54] | Who’s been keeping tabs on an Uzbek money-launderer | 有人一直在经营乌兹别克斯坦的地下钱庄 |
[01:57] | Named Timur Ahmedov. | 他名叫铁穆尔・阿迈道夫 |
[02:00] | He has a meeting next week with Al qaeda’s main bagman, | 他下周要和基地组织的首脑碰面 |
[02:03] | Kasim Tariq. | 卡西姆・塔里克 |
[02:06] | Kasim. | 卡西姆 |
[02:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:08] | Kasim. | 卡西姆 |
[02:16] | Where’s the meet? | 碰面地点在哪里 |
[02:17] | Ahmedov arrives in Tashkent on Tuesday. | 阿迈道夫周二到达塔什干 |
[02:19] | He’s booked an outbound flight 48 hours later. | 他预定了48小时后出国的航班 |
[02:22] | I think we can assume Kasim has the same window. | 我们可以推测卡西姆与他日程相同 |
[02:24] | What’s the security detail– | 安保情况如何 |
[02:26] | Uzbekistan’s a touchy subject for the State Department. | 国会对乌兹别克斯坦盯得很紧 |
[02:29] | I would have to go to oversight to get signoff on an op. | 要想行动必须得上边同意 |
[02:33] | That takes time. | 需要点时间 |
[02:33] | We don’t have any time. In 48 hours, he’s– | 我们时间不多 48小时后他就要 |
[02:36] | Offically, I cannot assign any mission into Uzbekistan. | 原则上 我不能派人去乌兹别克斯坦 |
[02:40] | Percy, you know what this means. | 珀西 你知道这意味着什么 |
[02:42] | Moreover, given your personal interest in Kasim, | 还有 既然你本人与卡西姆有过节 |
[02:45] | I recommend an administrative leave. | 我建议你暂时休假 |
[02:49] | 48 hours ought to cover it, | 48小时应该够了 |
[02:51] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | I know you’re uncomfortable | 我知道你对我有时 |
[02:57] | sometimes when I conduct business outside the lines, | 用非常规手段行动很有意见 |
[02:59] | But there’s a reason for it. | 可那都事出有因 |
[03:01] | You understand that now, don’t you? | 你现在能体谅我了 对吗 |
[03:08] | Michael’s on the move. | 迈克尔正准备行动 |
[03:11] | I know roughly where he’s going, | 我大概知道他的去向 |
[03:13] | But I don’t know the exact destination, | 可我不清楚他的确切目的地 |
[03:15] | So I need you to find the frequency of his tracker. | 所以我要你找出他追踪器的波段 |
[03:17] | – The one on his body? – Yes. | -他身上的那个吗 -对 |
[03:19] | How am I supposed to get that? | 我该怎么下手呢 |
[03:21] | All trackers are implanted by the doctors in medical. | 所有追踪器都是被诊疗室的医生植入的 |
[03:23] | The computers have a database | 他电脑上的数据库里 |
[03:24] | of everyone’s individual frequency and I.D. Code, | 有每个人的波段和身份识别代码 |
[03:27] | Which changes every week. | 数据每周都会变化 |
[03:29] | Normally, medical is a fortress. | 通常进入诊疗室很困难 |
[03:31] | You still have yourself a free pass. | 而你仍然可以通行自如 |
[03:46] | 也门 2001年3月 | |
[03:48] | So are these the receipts? | 这些就是收据吗 |
[03:50] | Yes. The small craft used in the USS Cole Bombing | 对 用于美国海军”科尔”号爆炸案的小船 |
[03:52] | could only have been purchased from a few vendors. | 只能在有限的几个供应商手里买到 |
[03:54] | These are their ledgers. | 这些是他们的账簿 |
[03:55] | Somewhere in those numbers | 通过这些数字能找到 |
[03:56] | are the people who killed your soldiers. | 是谁杀害了你们的士兵 |
[03:59] | Look, how did you talk them into giving you these? | 你是如何说服他们把这些东西给你的 |
[04:02] | Oh, a few bribes, some connections. | 送点钱 拉拉关系 |
[04:04] | They trust me. | 他们信任我 |
[04:07] | Yeah, but what are they gonna say when they find out | 是啊 但如果他们发现你把这些东西 |
[04:09] | You handed them to a U.S. Naval intelligence officer? | 交给了一名美国海军情报官会怎样呢 |
[04:12] | I will be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[04:13] | No. When word gets out, your life’s not gonna be worth squat. | 不 一旦走漏风声 你就会没命的 |
[04:18] | That’s why I’m arranging protection for you | 所以我为你在基地里安排了 |
[04:19] | back at the base. | 安保措施 |
[04:22] | So, please, go there. | 所以 拜托了 去那里吧 |
[04:23] | Ok. As long as you don’t make me eat that– | 好的 只要你不让我吃… |
[04:26] | What was it called again, meat loaf? | 叫什么来的 肉馅糕吧 |
[04:28] | Oh, please. I can still taste that goat stew | 算了吧 我还能闻到那天晚上吃的 |
[04:31] | from the other night. | 炖羊肉的味道 |
[04:32] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[04:34] | Good-bye, michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[04:34] | Straight to the base. | 直奔基地 |
[04:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[04:49] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[04:50] | Did I get in the wrong car? | 我坐错车了吗 |
[04:52] | Who is this huggy monster | 这个小怪兽是谁呀 |
[04:53] | and what did you do to my daughter Hayley? | 我的女儿海莉被你藏哪去了 |
[04:55] | Hey. Hey, you. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[04:57] | Why are you not in your car seat? | 你为什么不坐在自己的座位上 |
[04:59] | I tried, but she screamed bloody murder. | 我哄她了 但她一直闹个不停 |
[05:01] | You know her. | 你了解的 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[05:03] | Strong-willed, like her dad. | 倔脾气 跟她爸爸一样 |
[05:11] | The pain is keeping me up. | 我疼得睡不着 |
[05:13] | There may be some inflammation. | 可能是发炎了 |
[05:14] | Some discomfort is to be expected. | 不适的感觉是正常的 |
[05:16] | 可待因:用鸦片制成的止痛镇咳药 | |
[05:16] | I’ll give you some codeine for the pain. | 我会给你开些可待因 |
[05:18] | No, I can’t have narcotics. | 不行 我不能使用麻醉品 |
[05:21] | I’m staying clean, you know? | 我已经戒毒了 你知道的 |
[05:22] | As long as you’re not taking them recreationally, | 只要你不滥用它 |
[05:24] | It should be fine. | 就不会有事 |
[05:26] | Amanda says even the slightest taste | 阿曼达说即便是只尝试最小的剂量 |
[05:28] | And it’ll bring me back to junkie town. | 也会让我重新上瘾的 |
[05:30] | Look, I could give you non-narcotic painkillers, | 我可以给你非麻醉剂类止疼药 |
[05:32] | But I’d have to dig them up. | 但我得去找一找 |
[05:36] | Wait here. | 等一下吧 |
[05:52] | 皮下植入式无线电跟踪器 | |
[05:57] | 迈克尔 频率:134千赫 身份识别代号:3835 | |
[06:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:09] | Take 2 of these when you feel you need them. | 感觉不适的时候吃两片 |
[06:13] | Thanks. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢 你真是大救星 |
[06:24] | 运行中的程序 16个 | |
[06:29] | Michael’s digits: | 迈克尔的通讯频段是 |
[06:30] | Frequency 134 khz, | 134千赫 |
[06:31] | 迈克尔的通讯频段:134千赫 识别代码:3835 | |
[06:32] | I.D. Code 3835. | 识别代码 3835 |
[06:35] | Rock and roll. | 干得漂亮 |
[06:36] | 频段 134千赫 识别代码 3835 | |
[06:40] | 搜索追踪器位置 | |
[06:44] | 追踪器编号 3835 位置 HIOWEL | |
[06:46] | You picked the wrong mission to mess with. | 你不该找这个任务的麻烦 |
[06:50] | Relax. | 放松 |
[06:52] | I’m not here to stop you. | 我不是阻止你的 |
[06:55] | I’m here to help you kill Kasim. | 我是来帮你杀卡西姆的 |
[07:11] | Gun on the ground. | 把枪扔到地上 |
[07:18] | And the baby. | 还有那把袖珍枪 |
[07:22] | The knife in your boot. | 以及靴子里的匕首 |
[07:23] | – Michael. – The knife. | -迈克尔 -把刀交出来 |
[07:27] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[07:29] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[07:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:31] | You know, my shoulder’s still sore | 知道吗 你打我那一枪 |
[07:33] | from when you shot me. | 我的肩膀到现在还隐隐作痛 |
[07:34] | Then I saved your life. | 但之后我又救了你一命 |
[07:35] | Then I saved yours. | 可我也还了你的人情 |
[07:37] | Great. | 不错 |
[07:38] | Codependent relationship. | 这正说明我们相互依存 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna ask you again, | 我再问你一遍 |
[07:43] | what are you doing here? | 你到这里来做什么 |
[07:44] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[07:46] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[07:48] | I know what Kasim took from you. | 我知道卡西姆夺走了你的至爱 |
[07:51] | And what makes you think I need help? | 那你凭什么觉得我需要你的帮助 |
[07:54] | What ma– | 我凭什么 |
[07:55] | Well, let’s say, uh… | 这么说吧 |
[07:57] | You’re flying solo in a hostile environment, | 你独自一人深入敌营 |
[08:00] | trying to take out one of the world’s most elusive terrorists | 企图干掉世界上最行踪诡异的恐怖分子 |
[08:02] | with nothing to go on but | 而仅有的线索只是一个 |
[08:03] | the name of a shady Uzbek money-launderer. | 乌兹别克地下洗钱商的名字 |
[08:06] | At the very least, I think that might be a two-man op. | 我认为这项行动起码应由两人合作完成 |
[08:10] | Am I at least one of the men? | 算上我没 |
[08:18] | Still doesn’t mean I can work with you. | 这仍然不代表我能和你合作 |
[08:20] | Why not? | 为何不能 |
[08:20] | Because I am still division and you’re still– | 因为我是组织的人 而你还是 |
[08:23] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[08:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:27] | Look around, Michael. | 环顾四周 迈克尔 |
[08:29] | We’re in Uzbekistan. | 我们可是在乌兹别克斯坦 |
[08:30] | No Percy, no division, no rules. | 没有珀西 没有组织 没有约束 |
[08:32] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[08:33] | Because you make it complicated. | 是你把它想复杂了 |
[08:35] | That’s not it. | 不是 |
[08:36] | Then why don’t you believe that I would– | 那你为什么不相信我会… |
[08:36] | Because I don’t trust you. | 因为我不信任你 |
[08:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | You want to know what I want? | 你不是想知道我的目的吗 |
[08:51] | After we kill Kasim, I want you | 杀死卡西姆之后 我希望你 |
[08:53] | to take a look at your loyalties. | 重新审视一下你的”忠心” |
[08:55] | I mean a good look. | 彻底的审视 |
[08:56] | You’re not blind to what division’s become. | 组织本质的变化 你看得出来 |
[08:59] | Hits for hire, mop-up duty for thugs. | 提供杀手 替歹徒收拾残局 |
[09:02] | Is that what you signed up for? | 这就是你加入组织的目的吗 |
[09:03] | Percy has his reasons. | 珀西自有他的道理 |
[09:04] | Percy’s out of control. And you’ve ignored that | 珀西贪得无厌 而你却视而不见 |
[09:07] | in hopes that through division | 一心希望凭借组织 |
[09:08] | they’ll be able to help you find Kasim. | 他们能够帮你找到卡西姆 |
[09:11] | If we do this, | 如果我们成功了 |
[09:13] | you’re free and clear. | 你就自由清白了 |
[09:15] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[09:17] | Leave division and join you? | 离开组织 和你联手吗 |
[09:20] | Baby steps. | 这只是第一步 |
[09:26] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我有事 |
[09:29] | You thought you closed it, | 你以为自己关闭了窗口 |
[09:31] | but you pressed minimize by mistake. | 但其实你误点了最小化 |
[09:33] | I did what? What is that? | 我干什么了 那是什么 |
[09:36] | Now I should probably tell Percy. | 按规定我应该报告给珀西的 |
[09:41] | Relax, Alex, I’m not gonna turn you in. | 别紧张 艾丽克丝 我不准备告发你 |
[09:45] | A lot of things go on here that are under the radar. | 在这里做很多事情都不会被发现 |
[09:49] | I’m late for class. | 我训练要迟到了 |
[09:58] | Get me security. | 快叫保安过来 |
[10:02] | This is Hanson in medical– | 我是汉森 在医疗部… |
[10:08] | If we do this, | 要合作的话 |
[10:09] | we do this on my terms and I call the shots. | 必须按我的计划 听我的指令 |
[10:12] | That’s fine. What kind of intel do you have? | 好吧 你都掌握了什么情报 |
[10:15] | Not much. | 不多 |
[10:17] | I have no read on Kasim’s location, | 目前还不知道卡西姆的藏身之处 |
[10:19] | But he has a meeting with Timur Ahmedov. | 但他会和铁穆尔・阿迈道夫会面 |
[10:22] | The money-launderer. | 那个洗钱人 |
[10:23] | That’s right. So I figured– | 没错 所以我想 |
[10:25] | We follow Ahmedov, he leads us to Kasim. | 我们跟着阿迈道夫就能找到卡西姆 |
[10:27] | Where’s Ahmedov staying? | 阿迈道夫在哪儿 |
[10:30] | About 5 floors above us. | 大概在我们楼上5层 |
[10:32] | Ahmedov travels light. | 阿迈道夫一向低调出行 |
[10:34] | He only has one guard. | 身边只跟一个保镖 |
[10:36] | What were you thinking? | 你有什么打算 |
[10:37] | Shoot and scoop. | 速战速决 |
[10:38] | Take out the guard, grab Ahmedov | 干掉保镖 挟持阿迈道夫 |
[10:39] | And pump him for info. | 从他口中获取信息 |
[10:42] | We could do that. | 这不是不行 |
[10:45] | Or we could get what we need | 或者我们可以在神不知鬼不觉中 |
[10:46] | without him even knowing we took it. | 搞到我们所需的信息 |
[10:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | So what weapons were you thinking of? | 你打算用什么武器 |
[10:55] | I have the perfect ones in mind. | 我自有锦囊妙计 |
[10:59] | 我知道是后卫 | |
[11:02] | 但怎么会这样 | |
[11:04] | 守门员怎么会吃红牌 | |
[11:08] | 好 再见 | |
[11:12] | 来杯伏特加 | |
[11:14] | 再加一杯 | |
[11:15] | 算我账上 | |
[11:17] | 谢谢 | |
[11:19] | 你也是球迷 | |
[11:21] | 也不算是 | |
[11:23] | 我是美国队的随队文书 | |
[11:26] | 我们五月份在这里有比赛 | |
[11:27] | American. | 美国人 |
[11:29] | Your Russian is excellent. | 你的俄语可真棒 |
[11:32] | As is your English. | 你的英语也不赖啊 |
[11:34] | And you are? | 你呢 |
[11:35] | Also a fan. | 也是个球迷 |
[11:36] | Of soccer… | 爱足球 |
[11:38] | And beautiful women. | 和美女 |
[11:41] | Oh! I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:43] | So sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[11:45] | I’m just going to go freshen up. | 我去清理一下 |
[11:46] | Do you mind watching my drink? | 可以帮我看下酒吗 |
[11:48] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[11:54] | Package incoming. | 东西到手了 |
[12:06] | Starting my sweep of the room. | 开始搜查房间 |
[12:09] | Cloning the SIM card from Ahmedov’s phone. | 开始复制阿迈道夫的手机SIM卡 |
[12:22] | 移动存储设备 复制数据 清除数据 扫描设备 | |
[12:25] | 正在复制文件到移动存储器 | |
[12:33] | SIM card is cloned. | 手机SIM卡复制完成 |
[12:34] | Heading back to the bar. | 返回酒吧 |
[12:57] | Na zadrovya! | 干杯 |
[13:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:09] | I’m done. I’m done. | 我不行了 不能再喝了 |
[13:10] | Oh, no, nonsense. Nonsense. | 不可能 别瞎扯了 |
[13:11] | Where I come from, this is like mother’s milk. | 在俺们老家 喝酒跟吃娘奶一样没够 |
[13:14] | I’d hate to meet your mother. | 那我才不跟你回娘家 |
[13:17] | She was an icy bitch. | 我妈可是个冷血的婊子 |
[13:28] | Oh, jeez. Is that your phone? | 那是你的手机吗 |
[13:31] | Oh, yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[13:40] | 去我房间里 | |
[13:42] | 把我的药拿来 | |
[13:44] | 蓝色的药丸 | |
[13:49] | One more. | 再来一杯 |
[13:58] | Oh, really, I– | 真的 我 |
[14:00] | Where’d your friend go? | 你朋友去哪里了 |
[14:01] | Oh, he went up to the room. | 他上楼去房间了 |
[14:03] | Oh. Up to the room. | 上楼回房间 |
[14:06] | Yes, the room. | 对 房间 |
[14:09] | Perhaps you’d like to finish this party up there. | 我猜你一定想到我房间去接着喝 |
[14:13] | You mean it’s time to leave? | 你是说 我们该走了吗 |
[14:29] | All clear. | 都搞定了 |
[14:32] | I know something that would make this party complete. | 我有个主意能让这次派对更刺激 |
[14:37] | She can meet us upstairs. | 她可以在楼上等我们 |
[14:39] | Your partner. Is she pretty like you? | 你的朋友 她和你一样迷人吗 |
[14:44] | Tall. Smoky voice. | 很高 沙哑的嗓音 |
[14:46] | Very sexy. | 很性感 |
[14:49] | You won’t be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[14:51] | I’ll go find her. | 我去找她 |
[14:57] | Frame grabs from Michael’s hotel in Tashkent. | 迈克尔在塔什干所住酒店的录像 |
[15:00] | Is that… | 那是 |
[15:01] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[15:03] | What is he thinking? | 他在想什么呢 |
[15:05] | Does he realize the world of pain | 他究竟知不知道他心中的痛苦 |
[15:06] | is about to bring down on himself? | 会将他自己置于死地 |
[15:08] | He’s cut off, alone. He’s being resourceful. | 他孤立无援 只是在利用资源嘛 |
[15:11] | Nikita’s not a resource. | 尼基塔可不是资源 |
[15:12] | She’s a target. | 她是我们的目标 |
[15:15] | One he’s been able to draw out. | 他一直有机会干掉的人 |
[15:17] | You realize any action you | 你知道你的任何举动 |
[15:18] | take will likely compromise Michael’s op. | 都有可能让迈克尔的行动失败 |
[15:21] | Yeah, well, he’s already done that. | 对 他已经破坏了行动 |
[15:23] | This is Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[15:25] | I want to task a strike team to Uzbekistan, | 我要派一只突击队去乌兹别克斯坦 |
[15:28] | early as possible deployment. | 马上部署 越快越好 |
[15:30] | The target is Nikita. | 目标是尼基塔 |
[15:35] | Hurry up, people. | 同志们 快点 |
[15:37] | Surveillance also works better with a partner. | 有搭档一起进行监视会更好 |
[15:39] | Looks like it’s just me and you, stumpy. | 好像就剩咱俩了 小笨蛋 |
[15:41] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | We knock this assignment out together, | 我们一起完成这次任务 |
[15:45] | the instructor’s gotta cut us a little slack. | 教官肯定会盯我们松一点 |
[15:48] | Uhh! I can’t do this. | 搞不定了 |
[15:50] | Ok. Decaf red bull today? | 好吧 今天喝了红牛吗 |
[15:53] | Shut up, Jaden. | 闭嘴 杰登 |
[15:55] | You’re gonna get your bitch on no matter what, huh? | 你他妈犯贱不分白天黑夜是吧 |
[15:57] | For you, anytime. | 对你这号贱货就得这样 |
[15:58] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[16:04] | Conflicts with Jaden again? | 又和杰登吵架了吗 |
[16:06] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我可不是为这个来的 |
[16:08] | We found Dr. Hanson unconscious in medical. | 我们发现汉森医生昏迷在医务室里 |
[16:11] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[16:13] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[16:14] | The logs have you as the last to visit. | 记录显示你是最后一个去过医务室的 |
[16:15] | Did you see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[16:18] | No. He–he gave me something for my wrist, | 没有 他为我的手腕开了点药 |
[16:20] | And then I left. He seemed fine. | 然后我就离开了 他看起来很好啊 |
[16:23] | He’ll be awake in a few hours. | 过几个小时他就会醒 |
[16:25] | We’ll know everything then. | 到时候一切都会真相大白 |
[16:36] | Now, according to Ahmedov’s itinerary, | 根据阿迈道夫的路线安排 |
[16:39] | the meet’s going to take place in this abandoned farmhouse | 他们将在城外一座废弃的 |
[16:41] | just outside of town. | 农场碰面 |
[16:42] | Isolated. Single-access road. | 人烟罕至 单行公路 |
[16:44] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[16:46] | Mm. Now, we know Ahmedov’s security situation, | 现在我们了解了阿迈道夫的保安情况 |
[16:49] | but Kasim’s a different story. | 但卡西姆就不一样了 |
[16:51] | He’s always heavily protected, | 他通常被重重保护 |
[16:52] | minimum of 4 guards. | 起码四个保镖 |
[16:53] | So a close-quarters kill would be… | 所以近身刺杀简直就是 |
[16:55] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[16:58] | That’s why we go long. | 所以我们要远距离射杀 |
[17:00] | Do you have the hardware? | 你有合适的家伙吗 |
[17:05] | H-S precision with a match grade 7.62 barrel. | H-S精确公司制造配有7.62毫米高精度枪管 |
[17:10] | Gemtech suppressor? | 有盖姆泰克消声器吗 |
[17:11] | No. I didn’t want to sacrifice the range. | 没有 我不想为此降低射距 |
[17:13] | I still have to be within 600 meters. | 可我依然要在600米之内射击 |
[17:16] | You? And what makes you think you’re getting this bad boy? | 你凭什么认为应该由你来执枪 |
[17:20] | I’m a better shot. | 我枪法更准 |
[17:23] | I knew you’d gone rogue, | 我只知道你不受控制 |
[17:24] | I didn’t know you’d gone delusional. | 没想到你还这么狂妄 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry, I remember somebody | 抱歉 我记得有个人 |
[17:29] | who set the distance shoot record of Division | 在第一年的选拔中 就创造了”组织” |
[17:32] | in her first year of eligibility. | 长距离射击记录啊 |
[17:35] | Who was that? | 是谁来着 |
[17:37] | No respect for the man whose mark you broke, huh? | 怎么一点都不给前纪录保持者面子呢 |
[17:39] | It sucks to be you. | 是你啊 太逊了 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:44] | Nikita, you know I need to take this shot. | 尼基塔 这次必须由我来执枪 |
[17:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:51] | 你在哪里 | |
[17:57] | 行动出了纰漏 我要冒一次险 | |
[18:03] | 无人在线 | |
[19:12] | Ahmedov’s here. | 阿迈道夫到了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I got him. | 好 我瞄准他了 |
[19:22] | It’s Kasim. | 是卡西姆 |
[19:29] | Target acquired? | 锁定目标了吗 |
[19:43] | No shot. | 没机会 |
[19:50] | There’s a propane tank out back. | 后面有个丙烷气罐 |
[19:53] | It goes boom, they run out, you tag Kasim. | 气罐爆炸 他们就会跑出来 你锁定卡西姆 |
[19:55] | No, it’s too dangerous. I can’t let you go down there alone. | 不 这太危险了 我不能让你一个人去 |
[19:57] | We can’t wait it out. | 我们不能等了 |
[19:59] | We have to control the plan, Michael. | 迈克尔 计划不能出差错 |
[20:01] | You have to take out his car. | 你得把他的车废掉 |
[20:03] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[20:06] | All right, take this. | 好吧 拿着这个 |
[20:09] | I have. | 我有 |
[20:11] | Mine is better. | 我的更好 |
[20:13] | And I don’t need it up here. | 我在这面不需要 |
[20:14] | As long as you bring it back. | 只要你把它带回来 |
[20:15] | When the mission’s over. | 任务结束后带回来 |
[20:16] | I know, Michael. I’m a big girl now. | 我知道 迈克尔 我不是小丫头了 |
[20:19] | I don’t need a good-luck charm. | 我不需要带护符了 |
[20:21] | Take it, anyway. | 还是拿着吧 |
[20:23] | Big girl. | 大丫头 |
[20:53] | Attagirl. | 好样的 |
[20:57] | Car’s down. | 车已被破坏 |
[20:58] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他跑不了了 |
[20:59] | Going for the tank. | 我现在前往气罐 |
[21:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:41] | Lost your earpiece. Damn. | 你的耳机掉了 见鬼 |
[21:53] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:57] | Nikita. Nikita, | 尼基塔 尼基塔 |
[21:59] | Division agents are approaching. | 组织的特工正在向你逼近 |
[22:00] | I repeat, division agents– | 我重复一遍 组织的特工 |
[22:03] | Son of a– | 操 |
[22:29] | I’m division! | 我是组织的人 |
[23:03] | Damned. | 见鬼 |
[23:07] | 等等 | |
[23:11] | 他穿了防弹衣 | |
[23:13] | 住手 | |
[23:14] | 留他活口 | |
[23:28] | 我们的车开不了了 开阿迈道夫的 | |
[23:30] | Kasim, wait! | 卡西姆 等等 |
[23:31] | – You set this up? -NO | -你敢阴我 -不 |
[23:54] | 也门 2001年3月 | |
[23:59] | This heat. | 这天真热 |
[24:00] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 这就是 |
[24:02] | Yemen. | 也门 |
[24:03] | It’s just for a few more months, | 只是呆几个月 |
[24:04] | a year at the most. | 最多一年 |
[24:06] | Michael, I’m fine, really. | 迈克尔 我真的没事 |
[24:08] | Look, this is important. | 听我说 这很重要 |
[24:10] | An investigation of this scope, | 调查这片区域 |
[24:12] | if I do well at this, you and I | 如果我做的出色 你和我 |
[24:14] | can have our pick of assignments. | 就能自行选择驻扎地了 |
[24:17] | How do you feel about being stationed in, | 你觉得我们去 |
[24:20] | Oh, I don’t know, Hawaii? | 嗯 夏威夷 怎么样 |
[24:24] | You remember that honeymoon we didn’t get to have? | 还记得我们没去成的蜜月旅行吗 |
[24:26] | Well, Hawaii would make up for that, right? | 夏威夷可以弥补 是吧 |
[24:27] | Sun, surf… | 阳光 冲浪 |
[24:29] | Tanned women in bikinis running around, | 古铜色肌肤的比基尼女郎四处奔跑 |
[24:31] | grass skirts, hula dancing. | 穿着草裙 跳草裙舞 |
[24:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:35] | There’ll never be another woman for me. | 你是我心中永远的唯一 |
[24:38] | You know that, right? | 你是知道的 是吧 |
[24:47] | Unless, of course, she’s really hot. | 除非 她真的很性感 |
[25:00] | I’ll be quick. | 我马上就来 |
[25:02] | I am sorry pumpkin. | 抱歉吵醒你啦 小乖乖 |
[25:05] | I’ll be right back. Ok? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[25:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[25:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:16] | Are you at the base? | 你在基地了吗 |
[25:18] | Kasim? | 卡西姆 |
[25:19] | Are you at the base? | 你在基地了吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[25:21] | Good-bye, Michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[25:23] | Kasim, what are you– | 卡西姆 你干嘛 |
[25:29] | The briefcase. | 公文包 |
[25:46] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[25:48] | What a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[25:50] | Are you on assignment in Uzbekistan? | 你是在乌兹别克斯坦执行任务吗 |
[25:53] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:56] | You were looking for me. | 你在找我 |
[25:58] | You may not believe this, but I’m glad you found me. | 也许你不相信 但我很高兴你找到了我 |
[26:02] | I’ve often wondered how you fared. | 我一直很好奇 你过得怎么样 |
[26:05] | You probably don’t realize, but you changed my life | 也许你并没有意识到 你改变了我的生活 |
[26:08] | as much as I changed yours. | 就如同我改变了你一样 |
[26:10] | What happened in Yemen convinced my brothers that I was worthy, | 也门的事 向我兄弟们证实了我的价值 |
[26:15] | I was true Jihadi. | 我是真正的战士 |
[26:24] | All the while you thought you were using me, | 一直以来 你以为自己在利用我 |
[26:26] | and in reality I ended up using you. | 可到头来却是你被我利用了 |
[26:30] | But what I did, I did for my faith. | 我所做的一切都是为了信仰 |
[26:33] | What is it that drives you, michael? | 你呢 迈克尔 |
[26:36] | The thought that one day… | 我想着终有一天 |
[26:41] | I’d finally be able to kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[26:44] | That is why you’re destined to fail. | 所以你才注定失败 |
[26:47] | “誓为真主牺牲的人将无所不催” | |
[26:50] | I fight in god’s cause, you do not. | 我为真主而战 你却不是 |
[26:54] | “But do not commit aggression.” | “但切忌大开杀戒” |
[26:57] | You forget that part of the quran. | 你忘了《可兰经》中后面这一句 |
[27:00] | If you’re gonna twist its meaning, | 如果你想曲解圣典的话 |
[27:02] | at least quote the whole passage. | 至少也要引述整段话 |
[27:09] | Your family was never the target– | 你的家人并不是目标 |
[27:10] | Do not talk about my family. | 别谈及我的家人 |
[27:12] | You were supposed to take the briefcase to the base. | 你本该把公文包带到基地去 |
[27:13] | I trusted you, and you betrayed me. | 我信任你 可你却背叛了我 |
[27:15] | That’s where the bomb should have detonated. | 炸弹是要在基地内引爆的 |
[27:17] | Elizabeth and your daughter– | 伊丽莎白和你的女儿 |
[27:18] | Do not say her name! | 别说她的名字 |
[27:24] | Collateral damage. That’s all they were. | 他们只是连带损失 |
[27:26] | You son of a… | 你这畜生 |
[27:46] | We are warriors, Michael, and this is war. | 我们是战士 迈克尔 而这是一场战争 |
[27:49] | Now tell me, how did you find me? | 现在告诉我吧 你怎么找到我的 |
[27:53] | Who are your sources? | 谁告诉你的 |
[27:55] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[27:59] | On the soul of my family… | 以我家人灵魂之名 |
[28:03] | You will die today. | 你今天死定了 |
[28:08] | 拷问出名字来 然后杀了他 | |
[28:31] | 搜索追踪者位置 无法获得信号 | |
[28:33] | Damned. | 见鬼 |
[29:01] | 读取SIM卡数据中 | |
[29:11] | Vehicle recovery. | 车辆追踪 |
[29:21] | 车辆追踪服务 | |
[29:23] | 嗯 我的车刚被偷了 | |
[29:25] | 您的身份证号码是多少 | |
[29:35] | 我们已经定位了您的车辆 | |
[29:38] | 需要我们报警吗 | |
[29:40] | 不用了 我自己会解决 | |
[29:43] | 你就告诉我在什么位置吧 | |
[29:59] | Someone’s up past her bedtime. | 就寝时间到了还没回来 |
[30:17] | So, what kind of goodies you got stashed up in here? | 看看你到底在这里藏了什么好东西 |
[31:04] | Holy crap. | 我的天哪 |
[31:07] | Homegirl made a break for it. | 宅女居然要越狱 |
[31:11] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[31:13] | Shoot. You’re blinking in that one. | 没拍好 你眨眼了 |
[31:15] | – Oh, don’t worry. – What the hell are you | -别担心 -你到底在干什么 |
[31:16] | I’m sure Percy won’t notice. | 我可以肯定珀西不会注意的 |
[31:18] | He’ll be much more interested | 他肯定对你为什么想要用 |
[31:19] | in why you’re trying to escape division | 这条秘密小通道 |
[31:21] | through your secret little passageway. | 逃离组织更感兴趣 |
[31:22] | My secret pass– | 我的秘密通 |
[31:24] | I was following you. | 我是在跟踪你 |
[31:25] | Except you don’t have one of these. | 但你没有这个 |
[31:28] | Stop. I’m not going to turn you in. | 好了 我不会告发你的 |
[31:31] | If I did, it would probably | 如果真告发你 也许 |
[31:32] | mean instant cancellation, and I don’t want that. | 就意味着立即除名 我可不想那样 |
[31:34] | You set me up. | 你设计陷害我 |
[31:35] | Because I need your help. | 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[31:37] | Water finished | 水用光了 |
[31:41] | Talk? | 说不说 |
[31:43] | Fine. Water finish, now fire. | 好吧 水用完了 换火 |
[31:56] | We need to hurry. I don’t know where Kasim’s other men are. | 我们得抓紧 我还不知道卡西姆的同伙在哪儿 |
[32:04] | Gun. | 给我枪 |
[32:11] | Where’s Kasim? | 卡西姆在哪儿 |
[32:15] | Where did Kasim go?! Aah! | 卡西姆在哪儿 |
[32:17] | Michael, don’t. | 迈克尔 别开枪 |
[32:19] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[32:20] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[32:21] | Airport. | 机场 |
[32:22] | Airport. | 机场 |
[32:40] | We need comms. Give me the earbud. | 我们需要通讯器 把耳机给我 |
[32:45] | – Michael… – if we’re lucky, | -迈克尔… -如果幸运的话 |
[32:47] | We might be able to intercept him before he clears security. | 我们也许能在他通过安检前拦住他 |
[32:49] | – Listen to me. – How many rounds do you have left? | -听我说 -你还剩几个弹匣 |
[32:50] | Michael, you’ve seen the airport. | 迈克尔 你知道机场的情况 |
[32:53] | There is no cover. | 没人掩护我们 |
[32:55] | It’s crawling with armed soldiers, | 那里有士兵来回巡逻 |
[32:56] | and there are civilians everywhere. | 还到处都是平民 |
[32:58] | If we go in hot, we’ll be dead before you know it. | 如果硬来的话 会连自己怎么死的都不知道 |
[33:01] | We’ve handled worse. | 更难的情况我们都遇到过 |
[33:03] | Not without support. And you’re injured. | 但不能没人支援 你还受了伤 |
[33:05] | I’m not letting him go… | 我不会让他逃掉的… |
[33:08] | Not when he’s this close. | 这么近在咫尺 |
[33:12] | He’s gone. | 他已经逃掉了 |
[33:15] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[33:18] | I swear I will help you find him again. | 我发誓我会再次帮你找到他 |
[33:21] | We will get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[33:27] | I think I should drive. | 我来开吧 |
[33:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[33:53] | Michael, don’t do this. | 迈克尔 别这样 |
[33:55] | It’s suicide. | 这是在自杀 |
[33:57] | That’s why I have to do it alone. | 所以我才自己去 |
[34:00] | Michael. Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[34:05] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你最后能想起来的是什么 |
[34:07] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[34:08] | I came in. Alex was snooping around on my computer. | 我进来 发现艾丽克丝在鼓捣我的电脑 |
[34:11] | I called security. That’s when she stuck me. | 我叫保安时被他刺中了 |
[34:14] | Nothing else? | 没别的了吗 |
[34:16] | – No. – It’s just that we’ve heard | -没了 -主要是有人跟我们说了 |
[34:18] | a different version of events. | 关于此事的另一种版本 |
[34:20] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[34:23] | Tell us again. | 再跟我们说一遍 |
[34:24] | I came in to get my wrist checked, and he– | 我去复查我的手腕 |
[34:27] | He grabbed me. | 他抱住了我 |
[34:29] | And he said that no one had to know. | 说没人会知道 |
[34:31] | And I couldn’t do anything because of my wrist. | 我手腕有伤 没法反抗 |
[34:34] | You can’t possibly believe her. | 你不会相信她的话吧 |
[34:36] | – She has a witness. – Who? | -她有证人 -谁 |
[34:40] | I heard noises. | 我听到些动静 |
[34:42] | When I came in, he was on top of her. | 我进去时看到她被他压在身子下边 |
[34:44] | So, I hit him with the tranq. | 所以我给他扎了一针镇静剂 |
[34:46] | He said if I said anything, I’d get in trouble. | 他说如果我敢告发他就会有麻烦 |
[34:50] | Jaden finally convinced me to speak up. | 是杰登再三劝我 我才说出来的 |
[34:52] | Come on, Percy! | 拜托 帕西 |
[34:54] | If these two are on the same page, | 如果这两个人口供都一致 |
[34:55] | It has to be true. | 那一定是真的 |
[34:57] | This is absurd. She’s lying. | 这太荒谬了 她在撒谎 |
[34:59] | I didn’t do anything. Percy, Percy, I swear, | 我是冤枉的 帕西 我发誓 |
[35:03] | I’m telling the truth. Percy! | 我说的是真话 帕西 |
[35:19] | 救命 | |
[35:21] | 他偷了我的车 | |
[35:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:47] | Destination? | 目的地 |
[35:48] | Yemen. | 也门 |
[35:52] | The next flight departs in a half-hour. | 下一班飞机半小时后起飞 |
[35:54] | Ok. I’ll take that. | 好的 就这班 |
[35:56] | Round trip or one way? | 往返还是单程 |
[35:59] | Sir, round trip or one way? | 先生 往返还是单程 |
[36:03] | One way. | 单程 |
[36:16] | Michael, don’t do this. | 迈克尔 不要这样 |
[36:19] | The way those soldiers are stacked at the gate, | 登机口全是荷枪实弹的士兵 |
[36:21] | You will not get within | 你在靠近卡西姆之前 |
[36:22] | 10 yards of kasim before they cut you down. | 就会被干掉的 |
[36:24] | Who would have thought you would have been the voice of reason? | 没想到现在要轮到你来教训我 |
[36:26] | Revenge is not the answer. | 复仇不能解决问题 |
[36:28] | Excuse me. Is this Nikita talking? | 我没听错吧 这是尼基塔说的话吗 |
[36:30] | That’s different. I’m not throwing my life away. | 这不是一回事 我没拿生命当儿戏 |
[36:32] | That’s your choice. This is mine. | 那是你的做法 这是我的 |
[36:36] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望你能找到你要的东西 |
[36:38] | Shut up. You don’t get to say your good-byes. | 闭嘴 你还没到要道别的时候 |
[36:44] | Good-bye, Nikita. | 再见 尼基塔 |
[36:45] | Michael, Michael. Listen. Listen to me, Michael. | 迈克尔 听我说 迈克尔 |
[36:48] | You think you don’t have anything to live for? | 你觉得世上没什么要你留恋的了吗 |
[36:50] | You do. | 你有的 |
[36:53] | You have me. | 就是我 |
[36:58] | Michael… | 迈克尔… |
[37:15] | 呼叫总台 | |
[37:16] | 我是总台 | |
[37:17] | 提醒机场的人 有美国敌方的特工 | |
[37:21] | 身高1米83 黑色外套 | |
[37:24] | 抓起来审问 | |
[37:26] | 重复 要活捉 | |
[38:02] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:12] | 美国特工已抓获 现已在押 | |
[38:16] | 明白 | |
[38:37] | 2001年3月 也门 | |
[39:11] | Every man has a choice. | 人们无时不刻不在面临选择 |
[39:15] | His life and his character are determined | 他的生活和扮演的角色是由 |
[39:19] | by the choices he makes. | 他的选择来决定的 |
[39:23] | You have options. | 你可以做出选择 |
[39:25] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[39:26] | No, but I know you– | 不 但我认识你 |
[39:28] | Young, smart, ambitious. | 年轻 聪明 有雄心壮志 |
[39:32] | Which is why I’d like you to come work for me. | 所以我希望你能来为我工作 |
[39:34] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[39:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:38] | You don’t want to get Kasim? | 你不想找到卡西姆吗 |
[39:40] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[39:42] | We can find him. | 我们能找到他 |
[39:44] | What are you? The CIA? | 你是哪个部门的 中情局吗 |
[39:46] | Nothing that obvious. | 没那么简单 |
[39:48] | We don’t have to deal with the red tape | 我们不需要像其他部门那样 |
[39:50] | The other agencies are burdened with, | 缩手缩脚的照章办事 |
[39:53] | Nor do we have their restrictions. | 我们也不受他们的约束 |
[39:56] | Get even. Get justice– | 维护公平 伸张正义 |
[40:00] | For yourself and your country. | 为了你自己 同样为了你的国家 |
[40:02] | Come work for me at division. | 来”组织”为我工作吧 |
[40:19] | Thank you for the extraction. | 感谢你把我保出来 |
[40:20] | It wasn’t easy. | 费了不少周折 |
[40:22] | You did make a bit of a mess of things. | 你确实把事情搞得很糟 |
[40:25] | I know you sent in the strike team, | 我知道你派过去一个突击队 |
[40:27] | And I know you couldn’t tell me about it. I don’t blame you. | 我知道你不能告诉我 我也不怪你 |
[40:32] | Because you were right about Nikita. | 因为你对尼基塔的看法是对的 |
[40:35] | I never should have trusted her. | 我压根不应该相信她 |
[40:37] | She probably said she was doing it for your own good. | 她可能会说这样做是为你好 |
[40:41] | I bet she even believes that. | 我猜她甚至会这样说服自己 |
[40:44] | I almost had him. | 我差一点就得手了 |
[40:45] | You’ll get him. And when you do, | 这是迟早的事 到时候 |
[40:48] | I will be the one who helps you. | 我会是那个帮助你的人 |
[40:57] | At least one good thing came out of all this. | 至少 这件事有好的一面 |
[41:01] | Now you know who your real friends are. | 你现在知道谁才是你真正的朋友 |
[41:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[41:14] | 这次任务怎么样 | |
[41:19] | 没有达到预期的结果 | |
[41:24] | 你找到迈克尔了吗 | |
[41:43] | 是的 但后来又失去了他 |