时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | and forced to become an assassin | 将我从狱中释放 |
[00:06] | for a secret unit of the government, | 并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:08] | a black-ops program called Division | 名为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:10] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:12] | They destroyed my identity, | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:14] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:14] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:16] | I escaped, and now the man that trained me, | 我跳出魔窟 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:18] | someone I trusted, is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:21] | What Division doesn’t know | 但”组织”并不知道 |
[00:22] | is that I have a partner on the inside, Alex, | 我在”组织”内部安插了内应 艾丽克丝 |
[00:25] | One of their brightest stars, | 他们冉冉升起的新星之一 |
[00:27] | and she’s not my only ally. | 她不是我唯一的战友 |
[00:30] | A CIA analyst who had begun | 我救了一名调查过”组织”的 |
[00:32] | his own investigation into Division | 中央情报局分析员 |
[00:33] | joined me after I saved his life. | 他也加入了我的队伍 |
[00:38] | Together, we will take down Division piece by piece, | 我们将齐心协力 一步步击垮”组织” |
[00:43] | and the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:45] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[01:11] | Once we’re in, | 只要我们成功潜入 |
[01:11] | we go straight for the black box. | 就直接去拿黑盒 |
[01:14] | Second floor, | 二楼 |
[01:15] | Back bedroom. | 后面的那间卧室 |
[01:16] | Hey, we got this. | 这对我们小菜一碟 |
[01:18] | You’ll be back in the surveillance van | 甚至不等迈克尔察觉到你的离开 |
[01:19] | before Michael even knows you’re gone. | 你就能回到监视车上 |
[01:26] | Keep moving. I’ll hold them. | 你继续行动 我拖住他们 |
[02:02] | Is this really the life you wanted, Alex? | 艾丽克丝 这是你真正想要的生活吗 |
[02:18] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 阳光少女 |
[02:26] | I’m aware precautions need to be taken, | 我知道防患措施是必须的 |
[02:28] | but don’t you think this is a little extreme? | 但是这样是不是有点过了 |
[02:30] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[02:32] | And absolutely necessary. | 绝对有必要 |
[02:37] | Just be grateful the upgrade isn’t retroactive. | 芯片升级没有副作用 就该谢天谢地了 |
[02:41] | Should we tell her? | 我们该告诉她吗 |
[02:46] | Mmm, a little bit of free will | 这孩子好不容易 |
[02:48] | goes a long way, don’t you think? | 才得以享受自由生活 何苦呢 |
[02:50] | Welcome to the big leagues, kid, | 欢迎加入精英组织 孩子 |
[02:52] | Your new agent tracker has just gone live. | 你的新跟踪器刚刚启动 |
[02:56] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[02:57] | Some dos and don’ts. | 一些”可与不可”的注意事项 |
[02:58] | Do… | “可” |
[02:59] | feel secure while on missions in exotic locales. | 在异地执行任务时会有安全感 |
[03:02] | Unlike your recruit tracker, | 和你新人时期的跟踪器不一样 |
[03:04] | this baby’s signal is picked up by satellite. | 这个跟踪器的信号是由卫星捕捉 |
[03:06] | We could find you anywhere in the world. | 即使你到了天涯海角 我们也能找到你 |
[03:10] | Don’t… | “不可” |
[03:12] | try to take it out. | 想把它取出来 |
[03:14] | That’ll trigger an instant alert. | 就会立刻引发警报 |
[03:15] | Bad times. | 吃不了兜着走咯 |
[03:17] | Read me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[03:18] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[03:24] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:26] | Like an elephant sat on my head… | 头很重 好像有头大象坐在我头上 |
[03:30] | and a little nervous. | 还有点紧张 |
[03:32] | Don’t be. | 别紧张 |
[03:34] | Today’s a big day, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 今天是个重大的日子 |
[03:36] | You get to rejoin the rest of the world. | 你即将重见光明 |
[03:46] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[03:48] | I’m so proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[03:50] | I just wanted to say congrats on making agent. | 恭喜你当上了特工 |
[03:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Even though you had to kill Thom to do it. | 虽然你杀了托姆才换来这一切 |
[04:00] | I hope you get everything you deserve. | 希望你得到了你应得的一切 |
[04:22] | What? This is mine? | 什么 归我了吗 |
[04:24] | First car, huh? | 第一辆车吧 |
[04:26] | That is so cool. | 受宠若惊 |
[04:27] | Come on. We’ll need that other key to get inside. | 走吧 你房间的钥匙也在上面 |
[05:28] | It’ll do. | 还不错 |
[05:31] | This is your cover kit, | 这是你的伪装装备 |
[05:33] | and the bag belongs to… | 这包的主人叫 |
[05:35] | Alex Winslow, youth trend consultant | 艾丽克丝・温斯洛 青春时尚顾问 |
[05:37] | for a guerilla marketing company. | 在一家非正规的营销咨询公司工作 |
[05:39] | Credit purchases over 20k | 凡信用卡消费超过2万美金的 |
[05:41] | have to be cleared by operations. | 只有到任务结束后才能肃清 |
[05:43] | Keep your phone handy, and I’ll call | 随时带着手机 |
[05:45] | when you need to report for a briefing. | 当你需要做简报时 我会打电话给你 |
[05:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:53] | What do I do? | 我要做什么 |
[05:55] | Well, you’re an agent now, Alex, | 你现在是一名特工了 艾丽克丝 |
[05:57] | So what you do when you’re off duty | 你业余时间该做什么 |
[06:00] | is your business, | 是你自己的事情 |
[06:02] | as long as it doesn’t compromise your cover. | 只要不暴露你的身份就行 |
[06:05] | So I can just go wherever I want? | 那我想去哪里就去哪里了 |
[06:08] | Well, I wouldn’t book a flight to Monte Carlo, | 当然不能坐飞机去蒙特卡洛[摩纳哥城市] |
[06:11] | But you can go for a walk, | 但是你可以出去散散步 |
[06:15] | get a cup of coffee, | 喝喝咖啡 |
[06:17] | maybe go shopping… | 购物什么的 |
[06:20] | just like a normal citizen. | 和普通市民一样 |
[06:30] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[06:35] | I called as soon as I was alone. | 迈克尔一走我就打电话给你了 |
[06:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:40] | And I used a clean phone. | 我用的是未被追踪的电话 |
[06:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:43] | We’ll use burners from now on, all right? | 从现在起我们用一次性手机 好吗 |
[06:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:45] | Toss it at the end of the week. | 一星期后扔掉 |
[06:46] | We’ll rotate carriers. | 我们会循环更换手机网络运营商 |
[06:50] | They think Thom was the mole, | 他们认定托姆是内奸 |
[06:53] | mostly because when you fought him, you let him live. | 主要是因为当你俩交手后 他还活着 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:59] | I was there, though, Alex. | 不过当时我就在现场 艾丽克丝 |
[07:01] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[07:05] | This is gonna be a really big adjustment for you, | 你要经历一个很大的调整 |
[07:07] | living on the outside. | 过外面世界的生活 |
[07:08] | I’ve been on the outside. | 我已经出来了 |
[07:10] | I’m ready. | 我万事俱备 |
[07:11] | You’re not gonna be ready for anything | 在我取出你的追踪器之前 |
[07:13] | until I remove your tracker. | 你还没有万事俱备 |
[07:15] | Once I clone the signal, | 一旦我复制了信号 |
[07:16] | I’ll be able to control where they think you are. | 我就能伪造你的所在地 |
[07:19] | Can we wait a little bit? | 我们能等等吗 |
[07:20] | I-I’m still pretty sore. | 我这儿还很疼 |
[07:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:34] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[07:36] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:37] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:39] | It’s just they’re, um–they’re usually in the hip, | 只是追踪器一般在臀部植入 |
[07:42] | and this one seems to be at the base of your cortex. | 而这个似乎位于你大脑皮层底部 |
[07:45] | So? | 那… |
[07:46] | So my neurosurgery’s a little rusty. | 我所掌握的神经外科学有点生疏了 |
[07:50] | I’ll just have to find another way. | 我得另寻他法 |
[07:51] | I’ll let you know what I come up with. | 我想出主意会告诉你 |
[07:53] | Don’t worry. We have time. | 别担心 时间充足 |
[07:55] | Now keep shopping. | 接着购物吧 |
[07:57] | I hear it’s supposed to be fun. | 据说这会乐趣十足 |
[08:02] | Remember this day, all of you– | 所有人 记住今天 |
[08:06] | the first trial run of our newly minted kill chip. | 我们新鲜出炉的夺命芯片首次试用 |
[08:10] | North Korean cabinet member Mal Chin Ryu | 朝鲜内阁成员刘马青 |
[08:13] | returns to the U.N. today, following a successful surgery | 在硬脑膜下血肿手术顺利完成后 |
[08:16] | for a subdural hematoma. | 于今日回归联合国 |
[08:18] | – He is denying that his country’s… – Now. | -他否认朝鲜… -动手 |
[08:20] | recent round of nuclear tests | 近期一轮核试验 |
[08:22] | are proof of North Korea’s growing nuclear arsenal. | 是朝鲜建造核武器库的证据 |
[08:28] | Wait a minute. Something just happened. | 等等 有突发的紧急情况 |
[08:30] | It appears that… | 看起来像… |
[08:31] | Ryu’s autopsy will indicate | 刘的尸检结果会显示 |
[08:33] | that he suffered a brain aneurism, | 他死于大脑动脉瘤 |
[08:35] | an unfortunate consequence of his recent surgery. | 这是他近期手术的不幸后果 |
[08:38] | North Korea’s nuclear program has just been crippled | 朝鲜的核计划刚遭遇 |
[08:42] | with one surgical strike. | 一次”外科手术式突袭”的重创 |
[08:42] | [双关语: 快速而准确的军事打击] | |
[08:46] | Heh. Surgical strike. | 外科手术式突袭 |
[08:47] | That’s pretty good, boss. | 帅呆了 头儿 |
[08:48] | You know what’s pretty good? | 你知道什么才叫帅呆了吗 |
[08:50] | Infiltrating a military hospital | 成功渗入一家军事医院 |
[08:52] | under full lockdown for a VIP’s medical emergency. | 而贵宾正在急诊 戒备森严 |
[08:57] | That’s pretty good. | 那才叫帅呆了 |
[09:01] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:04] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[09:05] | It was a long flight. I’m just feeling a little jet-lagged. | 我刚经历长途飞行 时差有点儿倒不过来 |
[09:09] | I’d like to get some sleep, if I can. | 如果您允许 我想去睡一会儿 |
[09:14] | You know what just occurred to me? | 刚刚我脑子灵光一闪 |
[09:16] | We might wanna consider hybridizing these chips | 我们可以考虑将夺命芯片 |
[09:19] | with our agent tracking devices, | 与特工追踪设备结合 |
[09:22] | keep every agent in line. | 让每名特工都俯首听命 |
[09:29] | Percy, you son of a bitch. | 珀西 你这王八蛋 |
[09:32] | You came this close | 你差一点点就要 |
[09:33] | to taking the fall for an assassination. | 被人陷害为刺客了 |
[09:36] | What was it like in that rebel camp? | 在叛军营地里是什么情形 |
[09:38] | Did you think you were gonna die? | 想没想过自己可能性命不保 |
[09:40] | Legally, I can’t really talk about it, | 从法律角度来说 我真不能谈这事 |
[09:42] | but to be honest, I’m just glad the whole thing’s behind me. | 但是老实说 我很高兴事情已经过去了 |
[09:46] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[09:49] | Why don’t you take care of the check | 你去付账单好吗 |
[09:51] | so we can get going? | 这样我们就能走了 |
[10:07] | She wants you, dude. Congrats. | 她想要你 老兄 恭喜 |
[10:11] | You’re alive. | 你居然活着 |
[10:12] | You know, I never get tired of hearing that. | 这句话我百听不厌 |
[10:15] | You’re not being tailed. Don’t worry. | 没人跟踪你 放心吧 |
[10:17] | I checked. | 我检查过 |
[10:18] | Why would I be tailed? | 为什么会有人跟踪我 |
[10:20] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe… | 我也说不准 也许 |
[10:22] | because you were openly investigating a shadowy government group | 因为你公开地在调查一个对我们国家稳固 |
[10:24] | that threatens the very fabric of our nation. | 有着极大危害的黑暗政府组织 |
[10:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:29] | I’ve intercepted intel, | 我截获了一条情报 |
[10:31] | a pilot program Division’s putting into place. | “组织”正准备实施一项试行计划 |
[10:33] | It’s a weapons test. I need you to take that file and meet me | 这是一个武器试验 你得带上那份文件 |
[10:35] | in the alley across from Ryerson’s, 0900 tomorrow morning. | 明早九点整在瑞尔森街对面的小巷见我 |
[10:37] | Wait. Hold on. Slow down, ok? | 等等 等等 慢慢说 |
[10:40] | How do you intercept their intel? | 你怎么截获他们的情报的 |
[10:42] | We’ll get into that later. First, | 这个我们以后再细说 首先 |
[10:44] | I need you to arrest this man, Seymour Birkhoff. | 你得逮捕这个男人 西摩・伯克霍夫 |
[10:47] | He’s our key to making sure this tech never gets used. | 他是我们确保该项技术无法实现的关键 |
[10:50] | Our key? | 我们的关键 |
[10:52] | Are you in this fight or not? | 你到底跟不跟我一条战线 |
[10:53] | Because if you’re not, I gotta move. | 如果不是 那我就走人 |
[10:55] | Ok, look, first of all, | 听着 首先 |
[10:57] | I don’t have the jurisdiction to arrest anyone. | 我没有权力逮捕任何人 |
[11:00] | Now, if you’re talking about rendition, | 如果你想用引渡犯人这招的话 |
[11:03] | Then we’re into a serious– | 那我们就涉及到严重的… |
[11:05] | Look, who is this guy? | 这家伙到底是什么人 |
[11:10] | Well, are you ready for an adventure? | 你准备好同我的冒险之旅了吗 |
[11:21] | 2006, North Korean cabinet member | 2006年朝鲜内阁成员 |
[11:23] | Drops dead in front of the U.N. You remember that? | 在联合国前猝死 记得吗 |
[11:25] | Sure. It was Mal Chin Ryu. Died of an aneurism. | 记得 刘马青 死于血管瘤 |
[11:28] | Try integrated circuit in his brain, | “组织”将夺命芯片植入了他的大脑 |
[11:30] | kill chip put there by Division. | 它在里面集成了电路 |
[11:32] | Wait. Now they’re using the chips again? On who? | 他们又在用那种芯片了吗 对谁 |
[11:35] | All I can tell you is they’re innocent. | 我只能告诉你 对象都是无辜百姓 |
[11:37] | Ok, look, this relationship– | 听着 我们的关系 |
[11:40] | Alliance thing | 这种同盟关系 |
[11:42] | has to work both ways, ok? | 必须是双向的 |
[11:44] | You get something. I get something. | 你能得到好处 我也得有所收获 |
[11:45] | I agree. I saved your life. | 我同意 我救了你一命 |
[11:47] | Now you have to help me save someone else’s. | 现在你得帮助我救其他人的命 |
[11:49] | I thought you wanted me to try to identify the government group | 我以为你想让我通过调查 |
[11:51] | that sanctioned Division through investigation– | 找出授权”组织”肆意妄为的政府部门 |
[11:55] | connecting the dots, collecting a paper trail, | 整合所有信息 收集书面证据 |
[11:57] | You know, stuff I actually do as an analyst. | 这些我这个分析师力所能及的事情 |
[11:59] | I do want you to do those things. | 我的确希望你做这些事 |
[12:00] | So then when did we make the leap | 那什么时候我们的范围扩大到 |
[12:02] | from covert investigation to illegal abduction? | 从秘密侦查变成非法绑架 |
[12:04] | When it became necessary. | 因为有必要这样做 |
[12:06] | Look, hacking Birkhoff’s laptop | 只有侵入伯克霍夫的笔记本 |
[12:07] | is the only way that I can access Division’s system | 我才能进入”组织”的内部系统 |
[12:09] | and stop what’s going on. | 阻止即将发生的一切 |
[12:10] | And how do we stop them from knowing that I’m behind this? | 那怎么防止他们得知是我在幕后操纵 |
[12:14] | Well, we don’t. | 我们没必要担心 |
[12:15] | Percy thinks you’re an analyst who collects paper trails | 珀西以为你是分析师 只管收集证据 |
[12:18] | and connects dots, but who’ll never hit pay dirt, | 整合信息 但绝对构不成威胁 |
[12:20] | which is what he will continue to think | 他会一直这么想的 |
[12:22] | if you drag in Birkhoff | 如果你以伯克霍夫 |
[12:23] | on his pre-Division hacker charges. | 加入组织前的黑客罪名逮捕他 |
[12:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:27] | So once I bring him in, | 那我一将他逮捕 |
[12:29] | then we do a handoff with the laptop. | 我们就把他的笔记本调包 |
[12:32] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 事实上要比这个复杂点 |
[12:36] | His laptop is rigged with a security system. | 他笔记本上装有一套安全系统 |
[12:38] | If it goes more than 25 feet from him, | 如果它离开他25英尺之外 |
[12:41] | his hard drive fries. | 他的硬盘就会烧掉 |
[12:44] | Right, which means you need to be there. | 这就意味着你需要在场 |
[12:48] | So now you are asking me to break you into the CIA. | 你现在是要求我带你闯入中情局 |
[12:51] | Just a field office. | 只是一个分局 |
[12:52] | Just a–yeah. | 只是 好吧 |
[12:55] | And when Birkhoff sees us working together, | 如果伯克霍夫看到我们在一起 |
[12:56] | will Division still think that I am just a low-level scrub? | “组织”还会相信我只是个初级打工仔吗 |
[12:59] | Birkhoff will never know I was there. | 伯克霍夫不会知道我在那里的 |
[13:01] | And what if Division tracks Birkhoff | 那如果”组织”追踪伯克霍夫 |
[13:03] | or he somehow gets word out to them? | 或者他向他们通风报信怎么办 |
[13:06] | Oh, I’m countin’ on it. | 一定会的 |
[13:24] | 我想回家 | |
[13:28] | 六年前 俄罗斯荒野[加利福尼亚北部] | |
[13:30] | Alexandra… | 亚历山德拉 |
[13:33] | 家始终是你的归属 | |
[13:35] | 即使你身在异乡 | |
[13:38] | …even if you speak foreign tongue. | 即使你说着外国的语言 |
[13:44] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[13:53] | Right now, we’re struggling a bit, yes? | 我们现在的生活有点小挫折 不如意 对吗 |
[13:55] | Da. | 对 |
[13:57] | Please practice your English, Alexandra. | 认真练习你的英语 亚历山德拉 |
[14:00] | Yes, father. | 好的 父亲 |
[14:02] | Life is struggle. | 生活就是需要奋斗 |
[14:03] | The truth is no matter what comfort surrounds you, | 无论你过上了多么安逸的生活 |
[14:06] | it will always be an illusion. | 它总归是虚无飘渺的 |
[14:07] | It can be taken away any time. | 随时都会被夺走 |
[14:14] | You’re not like other girls, Alexandra. | 你和其他的女孩子不同 亚历山德拉 |
[14:17] | You never will be. | 你永远是与众不同的 |
[14:18] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[14:20] | Your destiny lies along a different path. | 你命归殊途 |
[14:23] | The only person you will ever, ever be able to depend on | 你能永远信赖的人 |
[14:26] | is you. | 只有你自己 |
[14:28] | And you, papa. | 还有你 爸爸 |
[14:33] | You will not always have me. | 我不会永远在你身边 |
[14:44] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:45] | I saw you and your boyfriend movin’ in earlier. | 我之前看到你和你男友搬进来 |
[14:47] | I thought I’d introduce myself. | 我本想自我介绍一下 |
[14:49] | I’m Nathan, across the hall. | 我叫内森 住在走廊对面 |
[14:50] | Here. Let me give you a hand. | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[14:51] | Oh, it’s ok. You don’t have to do that. I– | 没事 不用麻烦 |
[14:53] | It’s no problem. | 没关系的 |
[15:02] | He’s, uh, not my boyfriend, | 顺便说一下 他 不是我男友 |
[15:04] | by the way, the guy you saw me with. | 就是那个你看到和我一起的男的 |
[15:05] | He’s a co-worker. | 他是我的同事 |
[15:09] | 6 jars of marshmallow fluff. | 六罐棉花糖酱 |
[15:12] | Wow. Is, uh–is there a zombie apocalypse | 是不是有预言僵尸来袭 |
[15:14] | coming that I don’t know about? | 我却毫不知情 |
[15:16] | I’m the worst shopper. | 我很不会买东西 |
[15:19] | Heh. No, it’s good thinking. | 不 你很有先见之明 |
[15:22] | I’ve only got 2 jars squirreled away. | 我只贮存了两罐 |
[15:24] | You should try it with peanut butter on wheat. | 你该试试把它和花生酱混在全麦面包上 |
[15:27] | It’s addictive. | 吃起来会上瘾的 |
[15:29] | Well, look, I know I probably should have brought you | 我理应给你带瓶 |
[15:31] | a bottle of welcome-to-the-building wine or something, | 接风洗尘酒什么的 |
[15:33] | but since I’m a bad neighbor, | 但像我这样的坏邻居 |
[15:35] | I’ll just invite you to the party I’m throwin’ tonight. | 我就想邀请你参加今晚我开的派对 |
[15:39] | Um, maybe. | 我尽量 |
[15:43] | I, um–I just– I might be busy. | 我可能会有事 |
[15:47] | Well, carpe diem, right? | 今朝有酒今朝醉 是吧 |
[15:51] | I mean, after all, | 毕竟 |
[15:53] | [病毒爆发导致丧尸泛滥] | |
[15:53] | The zombie apocalypse could happen tomorrow. | 也许《僵尸启示录》里的情节明天就会发生 |
[16:03] | I’m Alex, by the way. | 我叫艾丽克丝 |
[16:06] | Pleasure to meet you, Alex. | 幸会 艾丽克丝 |
[16:36] | Yeah. We got him. | 对 我们抓到他了 |
[16:38] | Signal dampener for his tracker | 他进入卡车时 |
[16:39] | should have kicked in as soon as he entered the van. | 屏蔽追踪信号的装置就应已启动 |
[16:42] | See? That wasn’t so hard. | 看 不难吧 |
[16:43] | I’ll meet you at the rendezvous point. | 汇合点见 |
[16:48] | Here. | 给 |
[16:49] | Thanks. Housewarming gift? | 谢谢 乔迁之礼吗 |
[16:51] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[16:53] | It’s a computer virus. | 这是电脑病毒 |
[16:54] | I need you to plug that into | 我要你把它植入到 |
[16:56] | a networked computer inside Division. | 组织内联网的电脑上 |
[16:57] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[16:58] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 今晚有问题吗 |
[17:00] | I got invited to a party. | 我被邀请去参加派对 |
[17:02] | I thought it would be good to go, | 我觉得应该去 |
[17:04] | you know, for my cover. | 这对我身份的伪装有好处 |
[17:05] | For your cover. | 对你身份的伪装有好处 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:10] | That’s what I used to say at first. | 我起初也这么说 |
[17:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:15] | Well, I mean, they give you a place to live | 他们给你处住所 |
[17:16] | and a car and some clothes, | 车和衣服 |
[17:18] | And then soon you start to feel like any other girl in the city. | 很快你会感到你就是城市中的普通女孩 |
[17:23] | Then one day, you get a phone call out of the blue. | 然后突然有一天 你接到一个电话 |
[17:27] | They remind you that you’re not. | 你的这些幻想被他们无情地粉碎 |
[17:34] | Is this about my tracker? | 这跟我的追踪器有关吗 |
[17:36] | Virus is a red herring. | 病毒只是个障眼法 |
[17:38] | It’ll throw Division off the scent | 用它来引开组织的注意 |
[17:40] | so they don’t know that I hacked their database. | 这样他们就不会发现我侵入了数据库 |
[17:42] | You’re not telling me something, Nikita. What is it? | 你有事瞒着我 尼基塔 你想隐瞒什么 |
[17:48] | If we’re partners, | 如果我们是搭档 |
[17:50] | we need to trust each other. | 我们就该互相信任 |
[17:52] | So trust me. | 所以你要相信我 |
[18:08] | You guys are making a huge mistake. | 你们这是在捅马蜂窝 |
[18:45] | Set him up in there. | 押他进那间屋 |
[18:54] | It’s a miracle anyone can breathe in those things. | 戴着这个还能喘气真是个奇迹 |
[18:57] | I don’t think my guys suspected a thing. | 我的属下没对你起疑心 |
[19:04] | 需要验证 请输入密码 | |
[19:05] | Ok… | 好了 |
[19:06] | You’re on. | 该你上场了 |
[19:07] | See if you can’t put the fear of god into him. | 看看你是否不能让他被恐惧之神附身 |
[19:10] | From what you told me, guy thinks he is god. | 照你这么说 他认为自己就是神 |
[19:14] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力而为 |
[19:27] | What do you know about a hacker | 你对那个江湖人称”暗影行者”的黑客 |
[19:29] | going by the handle Shadow Walker? | 知道多少 |
[19:33] | Guy had his heyday in the nineties. | 此人在九十年代达到事业顶峰 |
[19:35] | He was brilliant at security hacks. | 他在突破安全系统方面很出色 |
[19:37] | He was so good, he managed to pull off | 他太出色了 以至于能在1993年 |
[19:40] | a cyberintrusion into the Pentagon back in ’93. | 他就成功网络入侵了五角大楼 |
[19:42] | What’s a cyberintrusion? | 什么是网络入侵 |
[19:45] | Sounds vaguely sexual. | 听起来真暧昧 |
[19:48] | Shadow Walker was also the mastermind | 暗影行者也是 |
[19:50] | of several international e-crimes. | 一系列国际网络犯罪案件的主谋 |
[19:52] | I’m sure you’re familiar with them. | 相信你对这些案子不陌生吧 |
[19:54] | Here’s the bottom line. | 跟你摊牌吧 |
[19:56] | The CIA has evidence linking you to the Shadow Walker identity. | 中情局发现了你就是暗影行者的证据 |
[20:02] | “A,” that’s impossible, | 首先 这不可能 |
[20:06] | because I’m not Shadow Walker, | 因为我不是暗影行者 |
[20:07] | and, “B,” I’m dying of thirst, | 其次 我渴死了 |
[20:12] | and as part of my civil liberties, | 喝水是我的公民权益之一 |
[20:15] | I demand an energy beverage, | 我要喝功能饮料 |
[20:17] | Whatever has the most taurine. | 牛磺酸含量高的就行 |
[20:21] | You wanna get that to go? | 要给你打包带走吗 |
[20:23] | ’cause you’re headed to a Bangkok prison | 因为我们引渡你后 |
[20:25] | after we extradite you. | 你会被遣送往曼谷监狱 |
[20:28] | Ah, mini Ethan Hunt, | 小特工 |
[20:30] | You need to worry about where you’re headed, | 你应该担心你会被遣送到哪 |
[20:32] | because you have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 因为你不知道你在与谁为敌 |
[20:35] | And not only have I always wanted to say that. | 我可不是一直在信口开河 |
[20:39] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[20:45] | Where the hell is Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫到底哪儿去了 |
[20:46] | He was supposed to be coordinating the Duchamp’s operation. | 他现在本应在协调在杜尚的行动 |
[20:49] | We’re trying to locate him right now. | 我们正在追踪他的信号 |
[20:51] | He hasn’t answered his cell in 2 hours. | 失去联系已经两个小时了 |
[20:53] | Did you engage his tracker? | 捕获他追踪器的信号了吗 |
[20:56] | See, that’s part of the problem. | 这是个问题有些蹊跷了 |
[20:58] | We’re having a hard time locking down the signal. | 我们在定位其信号时遇到了麻烦 |
[21:02] | You realize that last time something like this happened, it was– | 你还记得上次发生类似情况 是… |
[21:05] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[21:08] | When was the last time he was on the grid? | 他最近一次出现在监控范围内是什么时候 |
[21:10] | He used his credit card earlier this evening | 他今晚早些时候刷过信用卡 |
[21:11] | At an RFT comics in Hoboken. | 就在霍博肯市的一家RFT漫画店 |
[21:13] | Accessing the ATM camera next door | 正在接入隔壁自动取款机的监控录像 |
[21:15] | at the time of transaction now. | 定位到交易时间 好了 |
[21:25] | That van… | 那辆货车 |
[21:28] | They way they move, | 他们行动的方式 |
[21:29] | It’s a 3-man grab team. My money’s on CIA. | 是个三人抓捕组 我打赌是中情局的人 |
[22:17] | You made it. | 你终究还是来了 |
[22:21] | You know a lot of people. | 你人脉真广 |
[22:23] | Not really. | 还好吧 |
[22:24] | Lot of ’em are friends of friends, | 大多数是朋友的朋友 |
[22:27] | Some not even that. | 有些连那都算不上 |
[22:29] | Like that dude, | 比如那哥们儿 |
[22:30] | Building manager’s son. | 是楼管的儿子 |
[22:32] | Always forces his way into every party, | 不管什么派对都会不请自来 |
[22:34] | Threatens to call the cops if we don’t let him in. | 如果我们不让进 他就威胁要报警 |
[22:37] | Hey, Nathan. | 你好 内森 |
[22:38] | Oh. Uh, hey, Alex, | 艾丽克丝 |
[22:39] | Kendrick and Lisa. | 这是肯德里克和莉莎 |
[22:40] | Guys, this is Alex, | 二位 这是艾丽克丝 |
[22:42] | The new neighbor I was telling you about. | 就是我跟你们说的那个新邻居 |
[22:43] | – How are you doing? – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[22:45] | Alex used to live in Jersey. | 艾丽克丝以前住在泽西城 |
[22:47] | Is that where you went to school? | 你是在那儿上的学吗 |
[22:50] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[22:51] | Um, it–it was a vocational program. | 是 是一个职业培训课程 |
[22:55] | You guys probably haven’t heard of it. | 你们估计没听说过 |
[22:56] | Was it a postgrad thing? | 是类似于研究生的课程吗 |
[22:57] | ‘Cause I’ve been studying my ass off for the LSATs, | 因为我为法学院入学考试准备得焦头烂额 |
[22:59] | and they’re basically taking over my life. | 基本占据了我生活的全部 |
[23:02] | LSATs? | 法学院入学考试 |
[23:04] | They’re like the SATs, | 和高考差不多 |
[23:06] | But for people who wanna ruin their lives | 不过是给那些自毁美好生活 |
[23:07] | By goin’ to law school. | 立志要进法学院的人考的 |
[23:09] | Hey, Kendrick. | 肯德里克 |
[23:11] | All right, well uh, we’ll catch you later. | 好吧 我们一会儿再聊 |
[23:17] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[23:19] | Ehh. This is gonna sound lame, | 可能听起来有点扯 |
[23:21] | But, uh, I’ve been working a lot, | 不过 我一直在忙工作 |
[23:24] | And it’s been a while since I’ve been to a party. | 好久没参加过派对了 |
[23:27] | Glad we were the first. | 很荣幸我们是第一个 |
[23:31] | Dance with me, little lady. | 和我跳支舞吧 小姐 |
[23:33] | Hey, Jeremy, back off, ok? | 杰里米 闪开 行不 |
[23:50] | I’m sorry.I don’t– | 对不起 我不是… |
[24:01] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中情局总部 | |
[24:04] | According to our system, | 据我们的系统信息显示 |
[24:05] | there’s no record that a Seymour Birkhoff has been brought in. | 没有西摩・伯克霍夫被逮捕的记录 |
[24:08] | Well, it wouldn’t be in your system would it, Barbara? | 肯定不会记录在案的 不是吗芭芭拉 |
[24:11] | It’s an extraordinary rendition on U.S. Soil | 这是一次在美国领土上的非法引渡 |
[24:14] | on one of my assets. | 劫走的是我的手下 |
[24:15] | Well, I’d like to help you, Percy, | 我也想帮你 珀西 |
[24:17] | But I gotta have a little more. | 但我得知道得多一点 |
[24:19] | I need a–a photo, a name, a starting line. | 我需要一张照片 名字还有一个着手点 |
[24:24] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[24:25] | Fletcher, the analyst? Where is he? | 弗莱彻 那个分析员 他在哪儿 |
[24:28] | Well, he’s still in the media spotlight, | 他还在媒体的聚光灯下 |
[24:30] | Thanks to the Quintana disaster. | 多亏了那次他在昆塔纳的遭遇 |
[24:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[24:33] | Fletcher’s too hot right now. | 弗莱彻现在是烫手山芋摸不得 |
[24:35] | You have strict orders from oversight not to touch him. | 你奉高层严令不得动他一根指头 |
[24:37] | And you have strict orders from oversight to work with me. | 你也奉高层严命必须与我合作 |
[24:40] | I’d hope you’d do a better job than your predecessor did. | 我希望你能比前任做得更好 |
[24:43] | Now tell me where Ryan Fletcher is at this exact moment. | 告诉我瑞安・弗莱彻现在在哪儿 |
[24:47] | I don’t know, Percy. | 我不知道 珀西 |
[24:48] | I’ll have to make a few calls. | 我得打几个电话 |
[24:50] | It’s not like we tag our agents with GPS. | 我们又不会给自家探员标记全球定位系统 |
[24:56] | Just find out what assignment he’s on and call me back. | 只管查出他正执行的任务 再给我回电 |
[24:59] | Look, you said you would get his password | 你说过你能在他登录”组织”界面求助时 |
[25:02] | when he accessed Division’s interface to ask for help. | 拿到他的密码 |
[25:04] | I mean, maybe he can’t hack a blu-ray player. | 我是说 也许他无法侵入一台蓝光播放器 |
[25:06] | He can hack one in his sleep. | 他就是睡着了也能随便侵入进去 |
[25:08] | Question isn’t if he’ll contact Division. | 问题不是他会不会与”组织”联络 |
[25:10] | It’s when. | 而是何时 |
[25:15] | Well, he might not have to. | 好吧 他也许不必这么做 |
[25:16] | I just got 2 E-mails from a superior | 我刚刚收到上级发来的两封电子邮件 |
[25:17] | Asking what I know about the renditioning of a Seymour Birkhoff. | 问我是否知晓引渡西摩・伯克霍夫一事 |
[25:21] | I’ve been ordered to report to Langley immediately. | 命我立即向兰利总部汇报 |
[25:23] | Then we’re out of time. | 那我们就没时间了 |
[25:26] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:27] | I was hoping your rendition would be | 我本指望你那引渡犯人这招 |
[25:29] | enough to scare him. It wasn’t. | 足以恐吓他 看来不行 |
[25:30] | If you go in there, | 如果你过去 |
[25:31] | They’re gonna know we’re working together. | 他们就会知道我们是一伙儿的 |
[25:33] | I’m sorry, Ryan, | 对不起 瑞安 |
[25:34] | But this is not a mission I’m prepared to fail. | 但这此行动只许成功不容失败 |
[25:45] | Hello, nerd. | 好久不见 书呆子 |
[25:52] | Relax. Not gonna hurt you, yet. | 放松 我暂时还不会伤害你 |
[25:55] | So this was all you. | 原来都是你干的 |
[25:59] | You know, I always knew you were a little crazy, | 本以为你只是有点神经 |
[26:00] | but I never pegged you for stupid. | 从没觉得你会这么蠢 |
[26:02] | And this plan, whatever this plan is, is stupid. | 无论这个计划是什么 它都很蠢 |
[26:05] | Division’s gonna be here any second. | “组织”随时会派人过来的 |
[26:07] | Which is why I’ll cut to the chase. | 所以我们就不绕圈子了吧 |
[26:09] | I need the password to your laptop. | 我要你笔记本的密码 |
[26:12] | Ok, maybe you are just stupid, | 看来你真是有点傻 |
[26:13] | ’cause if you think scarin’ me with these old charges | 如果你以为凭这些老把柄就能 |
[26:16] | is gonna make me spill, you’re dead wrong. | 让我招供 那真是大错特错 |
[26:18] | Before you came to Division, you were an anarchist, right, | 你进组织前可是无政府主义者 |
[26:21] | trying to prove that no power in the world was untouchable. | 试图证明任何权力皆可被批判 |
[26:24] | Some might even call that courageous. | 有些人甚至觉得你很英勇 |
[26:26] | Now you have blood on your hands. | 如今你的双手沾满了鲜血 |
[26:28] | Percy got me out of prison, | 珀西把我从监狱里弄了出来 |
[26:30] | and I agreed to follow his orders. | 我答应效忠他 |
[26:31] | That doesn’t give me a whole lot of leeway. | 我别无选择 |
[26:34] | I was trapped there, too. | 我当年也是如此 |
[26:35] | I still found a way out. | 还不是逃了出来 |
[26:37] | Let me ask you something, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 问你个问题 |
[26:39] | Don’t you think Percy’s gonna be | 在过去的半年里 |
[26:41] | suspicious that in the last 6 months, | 我抓了你两次 |
[26:42] | I’ve targeted you twice? | 你不觉得珀西会怀疑你吗 |
[26:44] | I mean, I’m sure he’s already wondering | 我猜他一定会想 |
[26:46] | why it took the notorious Shadow Walker | 为什么堂堂暗影行者 |
[26:49] | so long to find my little shell program. | 花那么长时间才找到我的命令行程序 |
[26:51] | Percy trusts me. | 珀西信任我 |
[26:53] | Yes, but will he trust you | 如果他发现你的牙齿上 |
[26:55] | when you return with another transmitter implanted in your tooth | 又被植入了一个 或者几个发报器的话 |
[26:58] | Or teeth? | 他还会信你吗 |
[27:01] | You have 5 minutes to decide. | 给你五分钟考虑 |
[27:03] | You give me your password, be our little secret. | 告诉我密码 我谁也不告诉 |
[27:07] | Otherwise, prepare for oral surgery. | 否则 你就等着做口腔外科手术吧 |
[27:23] | You knew you had to go in there from the beginning, didn’t you? | 你从一开始就料到非得自己进去不可 对吧 |
[27:25] | Anything for the mission. | 为了这使命你可以付出任何东西 |
[27:28] | Just beat Division at any cost, | 不惜一切代价打垮”组织” |
[27:29] | no matter who becomes a casualty. | 不管牺牲谁 |
[27:34] | Is there really a kill chip? | 真有什么夺命芯片吗 |
[27:37] | Yes. | 当然有 |
[27:38] | Well, then tell me who’s in trouble. | 那告诉我谁是受害者 |
[27:43] | Her name’s alex. | 她叫艾丽克丝 |
[27:45] | She’s 19 years old. | 她只有19岁 |
[27:47] | She just moved into her first apartment. | 她刚搬进自己的新公寓 |
[27:49] | Division killed her parents, | “组织”杀了她全家 |
[27:51] | And now they’ve put one of those chips in her head. | 现在又在她头上植入了芯片 |
[27:55] | She doesn’t deserve to die. | 她命不该死 |
[28:00] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:02] | Work. | 工作 |
[28:04] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[28:06] | About before, with that guy, | 对于昨天的那件事 |
[28:09] | I overreacted, and I’m so sorry. | 我反应过激了 很抱歉 |
[28:12] | Don’t be. Heh. | 不必抱歉 |
[28:15] | Jeremy had it comin’. | 是杰里米活该 |
[28:18] | By the way, there’s a blues band | 对了 明克酒吧明晚 |
[28:19] | playin’ tomorrow night at the Mink, | 有布鲁斯乐队演出 |
[28:21] | and me and some friends are gonna go. | 我跟几个朋友们会去 |
[28:23] | I think you’d have fun. | 你去也会玩得开心的 |
[28:26] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 干吗对我这么好 |
[28:30] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 我没别的意思 |
[28:32] | but you look like you could use a friend. | 但我觉得你需要朋友 |
[28:36] | And believe it or not, I know exactly how that feels. | 随你信不信 我经历过这种感受 |
[28:42] | Maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[28:43] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:45] | But if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[28:48] | you know where I’m at. | 欢迎你来找我 |
[29:00] | Please, build it again. | 拜托 再试一下 |
[29:05] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想干了 |
[29:06] | 六年前 | |
[29:09] | You see? You didn’t need my help. | 看吧 没我帮忙你也行 |
[29:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:14] | I know it’s difficult. | 这对你来说不容易 |
[29:17] | Most girls your age, they spend their time | 和你同龄的女孩子们 |
[29:19] | shopping, going dancing with boys, listening to music. | 都在购物 和男生跳舞 听音乐 |
[29:22] | What’s wrong with music? | 听音乐怎么了 |
[29:24] | You still upset with me for taking away your radio? | 你还在为我拿走你收音机而生气吗 |
[29:27] | It wasn’t the radio. It was the– | 那不是收音机 那是… |
[29:29] | It was a distraction, | 它会分散你的精力 |
[29:30] | a distraction from who you’re meant to become. | 会阻碍你成为你想要成为的人 |
[29:33] | And who is that? | 成为什么样的人 |
[30:04] | He’s hacking the blu-ray. | 他在侵入蓝光播放器 |
[30:07] | He took the bait. | 他上钩了 |
[30:16] | 用户名:伯克霍夫 密码:5237K | |
[30:19] | There’s his password. | 这是密码 |
[30:23] | You’re in. | 你登陆进去了 |
[30:28] | 中情局 追踪此IP地址 | |
[30:32] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:35] | Yeah. That usually happens. | 是啊 总是如此 |
[30:38] | 中情局 追踪此IP 快来救我 | |
[30:39] | It’s Birkhoff. | 一定是伯克霍夫发来的 |
[30:40] | It has to be. | 除了他还能有谁 |
[30:41] | Then again, it usually gets me into trouble. | 这又再次给我惹麻烦了 |
[30:45] | Tracking IP address. | 追踪IP地址 |
[30:48] | Looks like it’s coming from an office building in midtown. | 像是从市中心的一栋办公楼发来的 |
[31:05] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[31:07] | That Division agent who came after us in Chile. | 是那个来智利追杀我们的”组织”特工 |
[31:11] | Isn’t that your cue to leave? | 你还不走啊 |
[31:13] | I’m not done yet. | 我手头上的事还没完 |
[31:20] | Just don’t say I never did anything for you. | 别说我没帮过你 |
[31:20] | 特工艾丽克丝 | |
[31:25] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[31:27] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I’m here to pick up my C.I., | 我来这接我的电脑总工程师 |
[31:31] | Seymour Birkhoff. | 西摩・伯克霍夫 |
[31:32] | He was wrongfully detained. | 他被非法扣留了 |
[31:34] | Actually, I’m the agent who detained him. | 其实 我就是扣押他的探员 |
[31:37] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[31:41] | Have you filled out the requisition form? | 你填好申请表了吗 |
[31:43] | My clearance level allows me to forego the paperwork. | 我的安全等级使我不用和文书工作打交道 |
[31:46] | And what clearance level is that? | 那到底是什么安全等级 |
[31:47] | I don’t believe you have the clearance to know. | 怕是你这样的安全等级没资格知道 |
[31:50] | Now tell me where he is. | 现在告诉我他在哪里 |
[31:53] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[31:54] | In here! | 我在这 |
[32:02] | – Nikita, she was here. – Where? | -是尼基塔 她在这里 -在哪 |
[32:04] | – On this floor. – Where?! | -就这一层 -这层哪里 |
[32:05] | Somewhere on this floor! | 这层的某个地方 |
[32:07] | I need security on the fifth floor now. | 五楼需要安保人员支援 立刻马上 |
[32:09] | This is a classified area. | 机密要地 未经允许不得入内 |
[32:19] | Sir, you’ll have to come with us. | 先生 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[32:24] | Dude, you have no idea how messy things are about to get. | 哥们 你决不会清楚情况会乱成怎样 |
[32:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:27] | You gentlemen are addressing the wrong problem. | 先生们 这不是你们该操心的问题 |
[32:30] | You should be concerned with the fact that | 你们应该担心的是 |
[32:32] | You have a real intruder here. | 你们局内有个真正的入侵者 |
[32:34] | Hi. Hey, I think that guy over there | 你好 我觉得那边的那个男的 |
[32:37] | has had one too many red eyes. | 廉价威士忌酒喝多了 |
[32:38] | I’ll only ask once more. | 我只再说一次 |
[32:40] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[32:41] | Can I see your I.D. Badge, ma’am? | 女士 我能看一下你的身份识别卡吗 |
[32:42] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 |
[33:10] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:17] | Told you. | 跟你说过什么来着 |
[33:36] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 艾丽克丝 |
[33:38] | How’s life on the outside? | 外面世界的生活怎么样 |
[33:40] | Good. A little dull. | 不错 有点小无趣 |
[33:42] | But you really shouldn’t underestimate | 但你绝不该低估自己 |
[33:44] | how big of a change this is. | 正在面临的是多大的一个改变 |
[33:47] | 正在安装恶意软件 | |
[33:47] | I imagine it’s brought up a lot of different feelings. | 我能想象这样的生活能带给你很多不同的感受 |
[33:51] | For instance, how do you feel about Nathan? | 比如说 你觉得内森怎么样 |
[33:56] | We checked your tracker a few hours ago. | 我们几小时前查看了你的追踪器 |
[33:58] | Nothing out of the ordinary for new agents, Alex. | 对一个新人特工而言 生活得很平常 |
[34:01] | And we noticed you stopped by another unit | 然后我们注意到你到访过另一个单元 |
[34:03] | In the building, unit 302. | 同一幢楼 302室 |
[34:05] | You were there for a while. | 你在那里待了一会儿 |
[34:07] | He’s just a neighbor. | 他只是一个邻居而已 |
[34:10] | Well, I hope you know that when it comes | 我希望你明白 |
[34:11] | to these sorts of situations, | 当出现这类情况的话 |
[34:13] | You can confide in me. | 你可以信任我 |
[34:15] | I’m a woman, too. | 我也是一个女人 |
[34:17] | I understand the… | 我明白 |
[34:19] | Urge to connect. | 交往异性的冲动 |
[34:22] | Yeah. Well, don’t worry. | 请不用担心 |
[34:23] | We’re not connecting. | 我们没有在交往 |
[34:26] | He lives in such close proximity to you. | 他和你住得那么近 |
[34:28] | It’s not beyond the pale | 这也不是什么越轨的行为 |
[34:29] | You two may get to know one another. | 你们自然会渐渐互相了解的 |
[34:31] | But remember, everything about your life out there | 但记住 你在外面一切的生活 |
[34:34] | is just to facilitate what you do in here. | 都只是服务于你在这里的一切工作 |
[34:46] | 安装完成 去除追踪 绕过防火墙 | |
[34:52] | This is all a misunderstanding. | 这一切都是误会 |
[34:53] | You vandalized C.I.A. property | 你肆意毁坏了中情局的财物 |
[34:56] | and assaulted officers of the agency. | 并且殴打了局内的警员 |
[34:58] | Those seem like pretty straightforward offenses to me. | 那些在我看来都是明摆着的违法行为 |
[35:03] | Uncuff them. | 帮他们解铐 |
[35:05] | Barbara, this man used force to… | 芭芭拉 这个男人用武力… |
[35:06] | I’ve been apprised of all the facts, Ryan. | 瑞安 所有的情况我都已知晓 |
[35:09] | You brought in this man independent of my approval. | 你未经我允许把这位先生拘捕 |
[35:12] | Now, just because NPR wants to do a piece on you | 你别以为NPR广播电台想报道你的事 |
[35:15] | doesn’t mean you’re above regulations. | 不代表你能肆意违反局内规矩 |
[35:17] | We’ll continue this discussion back at Langley. | 此事等我们回兰利总部再接着谈 |
[35:31] | I tried to tell you. | 我不是没提醒过你 |
[35:41] | Looks as though Nikita’s got herself another bedfellow. | 看来尼基塔又给自己拉了一个同伙 |
[35:45] | She may have fed Fletcher bits and pieces, | 她可能已给过弗莱彻一些信息 |
[35:47] | Maybe more. It’s hard to say at this point. | 可能更多 此刻还不好说 |
[35:50] | If he hadn’t been a worldwide news sensation for weeks, | 他要不是在全球新闻上轰动了几周 |
[35:52] | I’d tell Roan to let the acid flow, | 我早就叫罗恩用毒药把他做掉了 |
[35:54] | But there’s no point in starting fires | 但没必要在原本就想息事宁人的事上 |
[35:56] | we’re just gonna have to put out. | 再横生枝节 |
[35:57] | Course, that doesn’t mean we can’t send ’em a message, | 当然 我们也不是不能给他提个醒儿 |
[36:00] | Make him think twice about dealing with Nikita. | 让他以后和尼基塔打交道时 三思而后行 |
[36:04] | What was she targeting, anyway? | 但她这次的目标到底是什么 |
[36:07] | I doubt she got anywhere without my password, | 没有我的密码 她必定寸步难行 |
[36:09] | But just to be sure, I’m running a system– | 但以防万一 我打算运行一个系统 |
[36:13] | I think we can stop searching. | 我想我们自己可以不用找了 |
[36:15] | By now, most of you know who I am. | 目前来看 你们大多都知道我是谁了 |
[36:17] | Once upon a time, I was you, | 曾几何时 我和你们一样 |
[36:19] | But now I’m fighting a war to destroy you. | 然而现在我却要与你们为敌 |
[36:22] | Shut it off now. | 立刻关掉它 |
[36:24] | So this is why she wanted your laptop. | 这就是她盗走你笔记本的原因 |
[36:25] | 发现恶意软件病毒 | |
[36:26] | And I grow stronger. | 我现在的实力剧增 |
[36:27] | It’s true you’ve had your victories. | 你们确实小胜了一场 |
[36:29] | You killed my mole, you had me in your dungeon, | 杀掉了我的内应 还把我抓了起来 |
[36:32] | But I got away, and I’m never stopping. | 不过我逃掉了 而且我不会善罢甘休 |
[36:34] | So if any of you recruits or agents are having any doubts, | 不论新人还是特工 如果你们心存怀疑 |
[36:38] | Well, you should. | 这是理所应当的 |
[36:39] | I’m always looking for another good soldier. | 我的大门随时为你们敞开 |
[36:48] | What are you drinkin’? | 喝的什么 |
[36:53] | Something cheap. | 便宜货 |
[36:56] | Trouble at work? | 工作不顺利了 |
[36:57] | I have been taken off the counterintel desk. | 我被踢出了反谍报组 |
[37:00] | They dropped me down to the basement, | 他们把我下放到基层部门 |
[37:03] | where I’ll be reviewing files from the cold war. | 让我去复核冷战时期的档案 |
[37:07] | Custodial crew has more access than me now. | 现在连保管员的权限都比我高了 |
[37:11] | You’re upset. | 你看起来很心烦 |
[37:13] | Upset? | 我有吗 |
[37:14] | Why should I be upset? You got what you needed. | 我为什么要心烦 你得到了你想要的 |
[37:17] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[37:17] | You hacked Birkhoff’s laptop. | 你侵入了伯克霍夫的笔记本电脑 |
[37:19] | You saved Alex, whoever the hell that is. | 救了那个叫艾丽克丝的 |
[37:21] | You’ve escaped Division and the CIA without getting a scratch. | 还毫发无伤地逃脱了”组织”和中情局的围剿 |
[37:25] | You– | 你… |
[37:32] | You–you used me. | 你 你利用了我 |
[37:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:36] | But I’m gonna make it up to you. | 但是我会补偿你的 |
[37:39] | Soon you’ll be out of the basement. | 不久你就会被调离基层部门 |
[37:41] | You’ll be promoted to a higher level than your last post, | 你会被提拔到比你过去岗位更高的级别 |
[37:44] | with more access than you’ve ever had before. | 并且获得比之前还高的权限 |
[37:47] | And how is that gonna happen? | 这怎么可能做得到 |
[37:49] | Because, Ryan Fletcher, | 因为 瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[37:51] | I’m gonna make you a hero. | 我将把你打造成大英雄 |
[38:07] | 西摩・伯克霍夫 技术总监 | |
[38:11] | 迈克尔 姓氏不详 疑为杀手 | |
[38:16] | 谁是艾丽克丝 | |
[38:19] | I saw your red herring, the video. | 我看到你的障眼法招数了 那段视频 |
[38:22] | I heard about the whole Birkhoff thing. | 也听说了伯克霍夫被绑的来龙去脉 |
[38:24] | Hell of a plan you had going. | 好厉害的一步棋 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[38:28] | Emphasis on hell. | 相当之”厉害” |
[38:31] | I rerouted your tracking device. | 我更改了你的追踪设备的路由配置 |
[38:33] | Right now, it reads like you’re in your apartment, | 现在它显示你在公寓里 |
[38:35] | but I can make it look like | 但是我可以让它显示 |
[38:37] | you’re anywhere in the world. | 你身处在世界上任何地方 |
[38:39] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[38:43] | So if you wanna go, you’re free. | 所以如果想要走的话 你现在自由了 |
[38:48] | Go where? | 往哪走 |
[38:49] | Anywhere. | 随你便 |
[38:51] | Morocco. Montana. | 摩洛哥 蒙大纳 |
[38:52] | Anywhere you like. | 任何你想去的地方 |
[38:54] | Point is you’d be halfway around the globe | 重点是你得在”组织”发现你逃走之前 |
[38:56] | before Division knew you were gone. | 跑到地球的另一边 |
[38:57] | That was not part of our plan. | 这可不在我们的计划之中 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Well, it wasn’t part of our plan | 是的 你毕业成为外勤特工 |
[39:01] | for you to graduate to agent, | 同样不是我们计划中的 |
[39:02] | and it certainly was never my plan for you to take a life. | 让你沾上一条人命这也绝对不在我计划中 |
[39:09] | So you want me to go on the run? | 所以你想让我从此踏上逃亡之路吗 |
[39:14] | You wouldn’t be running. | 你不用逃亡的 |
[39:16] | You’d be living a normal life, | 你会过上那本属于你的 |
[39:18] | the life you deserve. | 正常的生活 |
[39:23] | I was never meant to live a normal life. | 我从没想过要过正常的生活 |
[39:27] | And I couldn’t, even if I wanted to, | 在给我家人报仇之前 |
[39:29] | Not till I get revenge for my family. | 即便想过 我也不能过 |
[39:33] | I’m here to finish this fight, | 我一定要战斗到底 |
[39:35] | just like you. | 正如你一样 |
[39:40] | So call me, ok? | 电话里说 好吗 |
[39:43] | I’ll be at home. | 我会在家等着 |
[39:48] | And why am I helping you go through the agent manifest again? | 为什么又要我帮你一起检查特工清单 |
[39:51] | Because Percy ordered us to vet everything. | 因为珀西命令我们要滴水不漏 |
[39:58] | Salazar’s tracker looks good. | 萨拉查的追踪器正常 |
[40:06] | Alex’s looks good, too. | 艾丽克丝的也正常 |
[40:09] | She’s home. | 她正在家里 |
[40:24] | Alexandra, | 亚莉桑德拉 |
[40:26] | I know you may not understand | 我知道或许你并不理解 |
[40:28] | why I make you do all these things, | 为什么我让你做这些 |
[40:29] | but one day, you will realize | 不过有朝一日 你会意识到 |
[40:32] | it was because I love you | 我这么做是因为我爱你 |
[40:34] | and I wish to protect you. | 我想要保护你 |
[40:37] | I know, Papa. | 我懂的 爸爸 |
[40:38] | I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[40:40] | And I’m glad we’re home. | 真高兴我们回家了 |
[41:37] | I thought you had to work. | 我还以为你要上班的 |
[41:38] | I was able to break free, | 忙里偷闲一下 |
[41:40] | for a few hours, at least. | 个把小时还是可以的 |
[41:42] | Figured I might as well enjoy it. | 反正我也很喜欢这个 |