时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | and forced to become an assassin | 将我从狱中释放 |
[00:06] | for a secret unit of the government, | 并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:08] | a black-ops program called Division | 名为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:10] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:11] | They destroyed my identity, | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:13] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:13] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:15] | I escaped, and now the man that trained me, | 我跳出魔窟 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:17] | someone I trusted, is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:20] | Division’s power and influence continue to grow. | “组织”的势力和影响日益膨胀 |
[00:23] | No one is outside their reach, | 他们的魔爪无所不及 |
[00:25] | and they will annihilate any person, | 不论是个人还是政府组织 |
[00:27] | any government that stands in their way. | 只要与其作对便都将惨遭毒手 |
[00:30] | But along with my partner Alex, | 但是我在”组织”的内应 艾丽克丝 |
[00:32] | who is undercover inside Division, | 会和我一起 |
[00:34] | I will stop them. | 阻止他们 |
[00:36] | I will protect the innocents they target… | 我会保护无辜的人免受其害 |
[00:39] | and I will make them pay. | 我还要让他们付出代价 |
[00:56] | This is how it’s gonna go down. | 我们的行动计划是这样的 |
[01:05] | 2 security guards by the main entrance. | 主入口处布置有两名警卫 |
[01:12] | Single-zone walkthrough metal detector, | 单人通过式金属探测门 |
[01:15] | hardwired to dedicated police alarm, | 电路直接连接专用警局报警器 |
[01:18] | which takes us to 2 closed-circuit security cameras. | 然后我们会遇到两个闭路摄像头 |
[01:25] | Once we’re past the lobby, | 穿过走廊后 |
[01:27] | we move into the main hall. | 我们进入大厅 |
[01:29] | That’s where the guests will be. | 来宾们都在这里 |
[01:36] | The attack will be timed so we reach the takedown point | 这次行动会精确计时 所以我们会在 |
[01:38] | just as the target hits the stage. | 目标登台时准时到达目标击杀点 |
[01:47] | Time? | 用时多少 |
[01:48] | 8 minutes, 37. | 八分三十七秒 |
[01:51] | We add 2 minutes for evac, | 用两分钟来撤离 |
[01:52] | we still have a 30-second cushion. | 我们仍然还有三十秒的弹性时间 |
[01:55] | 11 minutes… | 十一分钟 |
[02:01] | That’s how long it’ll take to kill prince Erik of Georgia. | 十一分钟就要干掉格鲁吉亚的埃里克王子 |
[02:05] | And you’ll be posing as members | 你要伪装成格鲁吉亚 |
[02:06] | of the Georgian armed forces? | 武装部队的人吗 |
[02:08] | 皇室佳人 埃里克王子 克里斯蒂娜王妃 | |
[02:09] | You know they’re loyal | 你知道他们对当局政府 |
[02:09] | to the existing administration. | 忠心耿耿 |
[02:15] | So Georgia’s president hired Division? | 是格鲁吉亚的总统雇佣了”组织”吗 |
[02:18] | To dress up as his own guys? No. | 没必要伪装成他自己的人 所以不是 |
[02:21] | It’s definitely a false-flag mission. | 这次任务绝对是想嫁祸于人 |
[02:23] | Someone wants the president | 有人想把杀死王子的罪名 |
[02:24] | to take the fall for killing the prince. | 嫁祸给总统 |
[02:27] | Good way to start a coup. | 真是发起政变的妙招啊 |
[02:29] | And I warned her | 我求婚之前就提醒过她 |
[02:31] | that I don’t own a castle, | 我可买不起城堡 |
[02:33] | but she still said yes. | 但是她还是答应了 |
[02:35] | I did buy him some shining armor for a wedding present. | 我真买了闪亮的盔甲给他作为结婚礼物 |
[02:38] | Yes. Very difficult to get dry-cleaned. | 是啊 干洗可费劲了 |
[02:39] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[02:41] | But, princess Kristina, | 但是克里斯蒂娜王妃 |
[02:42] | you’re also from royalty, correct? | 你也是出身皇族 对吧 |
[02:44] | Yes. Erik and I both come | 对 埃里克和我的家族 |
[02:46] | from families with claims to the throne, | 都有王位继承权 |
[02:48] | and uniting our bloodline | 我们的联姻 |
[02:50] | has given our supporters a huge boost. | 让我们的支持者受益匪浅 |
[02:53] | But beyond that, | 除此之外 |
[02:54] | I’ve always taken my heritage seriously. | 我一直都很妥善保管我继承的遗产 |
[02:57] | That’s why I’m so excited | 所以我非常兴奋 |
[02:59] | about the crown jewel exhibit we’ve brought to America. | 能在美国展览我们的皇冠珠宝 |
[03:03] | It’s a pretty high-profile op for your first mission. | 你的第一个任务就很引人瞩目啊 |
[03:07] | Michael must really believe in you. | 迈克尔肯定很信任你 |
[03:08] | Yeah, Michael’s not in on it. | 这次迈克尔没有参加 |
[03:11] | He’s not? | 他没参加 |
[03:12] | You know how he feels about percy’s mission-for-hire jobs. | 你知道他不爽珀西私接黑活 |
[03:16] | Besides, he’s busy | 而且他也忙着 |
[03:18] | reconfiguring Division’s defenses. | 重新布置”组织”的防御系统 |
[03:20] | You exposed some pretty big holes | 你的逃跑 |
[03:22] | when you busted out of there. | 暴露了”组织”不少很大的漏洞 |
[03:25] | Has he asked about me? | 他问起过我吗 |
[03:28] | In an operational context, that is. | 我说的是在谈及任务的情况下 |
[03:32] | Not lately. | 最近没有 |
[03:37] | So what was the deal with you and Michael? | 你和迈克尔到底是怎么回事 |
[03:41] | Let’s just focus on the mission. | 集中精力在这次的任务上就行了 |
[03:44] | What kind of intel does Division have? | “组织”得到了多少情报 |
[03:47] | Everything– | 无所不知 |
[03:49] | security detail, personnel lists, | 保安小队 人员名单 |
[03:51] | itinerary for the royal couple– | 王室夫妇的行程 |
[03:54] | All official. | 全都是官方资料 |
[03:55] | We’re gonna need to get a copy of those. | 我们也要弄一份 |
[04:02] | On the way. Stand by. | 这就来 待命 |
[04:10] | Can I help you, agent? | 特工 有何贵干 |
[04:12] | Where’s Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫在哪里 |
[04:13] | On leave. Can I help you with something? | 他在休假 我为你效劳吗 |
[04:15] | Uh, I was just going to | 我只是想 |
[04:17] | review the tactical plans for operation Castle. | 复习一下城堡行动的战术策略 |
[04:20] | Electronic tablet or sent to your smartphone? | 发到你的掌上电脑还是你的智能手机上 |
[04:23] | Phone is fine. | 手机就行 |
[04:26] | Done. | 完工 |
[04:27] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[04:29] | No. | 没了 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[04:33] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[04:35] | Prepping for your op? | 准备好行动了吗 |
[04:37] | It’s the key to success, right? | 此乃取胜之匙 对吧 |
[04:39] | Preparation? | 充分准备 |
[04:40] | Stephen’s a good man. | 斯蒂芬这人不错 |
[04:41] | He’s a good team leader for your first. | 你第一次行动 他会带好你 |
[04:43] | How ’bout you? | 那你呢 |
[04:45] | Are you done making this place Nikita-proof? | 你这里的”防尼基塔”安全补丁都打完没 |
[04:47] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[04:49] | Still need to set some redundancies. | 还得设置一些冗余的防范措施 |
[04:51] | She has a way of corrupting systems from the inside. | 她有法子从内部破坏我们的系统 |
[04:57] | Like a cancer. | 像癌症一样 |
[05:02] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:05] | There’s no such thing as an easy mission. | 世上没什么任务是不费吹灰之力的 |
[05:12] | Won’t be easy, | 不简单啊 |
[05:13] | and someone on the inside’s a source, | 提供情报的内线 |
[05:15] | someone with top-level clearance. | 是某些拥有高级权限的人 |
[05:17] | 中情局全球信息情报库 | |
[05:19] | General Anton Zahidov, | 安东・扎西多夫上将 |
[05:21] | head of intelligence services. | 情报部门的头儿 |
[05:22] | 安东・扎西多夫上将 | |
[05:24] | He’d have the most to gain from an assassination. | 若王子遇刺 他就是从中获益最大的人 |
[05:27] | Looks like Zahidov’s been openly critical of the president. | 好像扎西多夫已经公开对总统表示不满了 |
[05:30] | With some popular support, he could start an uprising. | 只要得到广泛的支持 他就能发动军变 |
[05:33] | He’ll have plenty of it after the prince is assassinated. | 王子遇刺后 他就会有大把大把的好处 |
[05:36] | So we need to get to the prince. | 所以我们要找到王子 |
[05:38] | Zahidov’s head of his security. | 扎西多夫是他的卫队长 |
[05:39] | He’ll be watching him like a hawk. | 他会像鹰一样时刻盯着他 |
[05:42] | What about Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜怎么样 |
[05:46] | You wanna get past Jafar, | 想要绕过这个死盯着王子的贾方 |
[05:47] | [贾方和茉莉公主都是神话《阿拉丁》中的人物] | |
[05:47] | you go straight to princess Jasmine, right? | 就直接去找茉莉公主 对吧 |
[05:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:51] | I’ll work on a cover to get in to the museum event. | 我会伪装进入博物馆的展览会 |
[05:54] | We’ll be in and out before Division even gets there. | 我们要抢在”组织”赶去前速战速决 |
[05:58] | Sounds easy enough. | 听起来挺简单 |
[06:00] | So this is us | 这就是我们 |
[06:03] | on the outside… | 在外面的世界 |
[06:07] | working together. | 齐心协力 |
[06:08] | A whole new world. | 一个崭新的世界 |
[07:06] | Excuse me, miss… | 打扰一下 您是… |
[07:07] | Kantaria. Leela Kantaria. | 凯塔莉亚 莉拉・凯塔莉亚 |
[07:09] | Ms. Kantaria, I’m sorry to disturb you, | 凯塔莉亚女士 抱歉打扰您了 |
[07:11] | but it’s urgent that I speak with the princess. | 但我有急事 能和王妃说两句吗 |
[07:12] | That may be difficult. | 恐怕不行 |
[07:14] | Maybe later in the evening. | 晚上吧 |
[07:15] | The Bagrationi Necklace made | 芬兰珠宝商赫斯柯斯・彭丁在1860年 |
[07:17] | by the Finnish jeweler Hiskias Pendin in 1860– | 制作的巴格拉提奥尼项链 |
[07:20] | Yes. Right over there. | 是的 就在那边 |
[07:21] | It’s fake. | 那是赝品 |
[07:24] | I want to show you something. | 我给您看点东西 |
[07:28] | Look at the chasing of the metalwork. | 看金属部分的抛光 |
[07:29] | It has none of Pendin’s signature detail. | 细节设计完全不像潘丁的风格 |
[07:32] | You are certain? | 你确定吗 |
[07:33] | Look at the clarity of the stones. | 你看这钻石的透明度 |
[07:35] | It’s clearly all wrong. | 显然有问题 |
[07:37] | Believe me. I’ve studied his work for many years. | 相信我 我研究他的作品好些年了 |
[07:40] | But the princess herself– | 可公主本人就是– |
[07:41] | Curated the collection. I know, | 展览的主办者 我知道 |
[07:44] | Which is why I need to speak with her, | 所以我得和她本人谈 |
[07:45] | Save her the embarrassment | 省得这事情被媒体曝光 |
[07:46] | From finding out from the media. | 让她无法收场 |
[07:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:54] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[07:54] | She needs to speak to the princess. | 她需要和公主谈谈 |
[07:56] | On what business? | 谈什么 |
[07:57] | Cultural. | 文化上的事 |
[08:12] | Don’t mind him. | 别介意 |
[08:13] | Someone forgot to take him for a walk today. | 他今儿气不顺 |
[08:15] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[08:25] | I thought I knew all the Pendin experts. | 我还以为所有的潘丁研究专家我都认识 |
[08:27] | Well, my expertise lies in a very specific area. | 我的研究领域很特别 |
[08:32] | Someone is going to kill your husband tonight. | 有人今晚要杀你丈夫 |
[08:36] | They know your every move, | 他们对你们的一举一动都了如指掌 |
[08:38] | and they will strike within the hour. | 而且会在一个小时内动手 |
[08:41] | This is my private itinerary. | 这是我的个人行程 |
[08:42] | We need to warn the prince now. | 我们必须立即警告王子 |
[08:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:46] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[08:48] | Zahidov. No. | 扎西多夫 别 |
[08:49] | He’s compromised. Lose him. | 他被买通了 别用他 |
[09:03] | I gave him an excuse. | 我找了个借口支走他 |
[09:04] | All right, we need to get out of here. | 好的 我们得离开这儿 |
[09:11] | Gentlemen, could I trouble you for the room for a minute? | 先生们 麻烦借房间一用 |
[09:19] | All the security tonight are our people. | 今晚的保安人员都是我们的人 |
[09:22] | Where’s your husband now? | 你丈夫现在人在哪里 |
[09:23] | Getting ready for his speech. | 正准备发表演说 |
[09:25] | I have to find him, get you two out. | 我得找到他 把你俩弄出去 |
[09:27] | Is there any way that you | 这有没有别的路 |
[09:31] | We have to get rid of her. | 必须除掉她 |
[09:42] | When I was told of your services, | 当初听你介绍的时候 |
[09:43] | I was assured I’d be receiving the work | 可是跟我保证的是 |
[09:45] | Of a fully professional organization. | 专业组织提供的一流服务 |
[09:48] | And I can assure you that is indeed the case, your highness. | 殿下 我可以跟你保证这点毋庸置疑 |
[09:52] | Don’t condescend to me. | 少跟我来这套 |
[09:54] | Who the hell is this bitch? | 这婊子又是谁 |
[09:56] | She is a distraction, | 小插曲而已 |
[09:58] | One that you’ve done a very good job in dealing with. | 您处理的非常漂亮 |
[10:01] | What does this mean for the plan? | 这对计划有影响吗 |
[10:02] | Nothing. We’re on the count. | 丝毫没有 我的人已经整装待发 |
[10:06] | Just keep her someplace safe | 把她弄到一个安全的地方 |
[10:08] | until my people get there. | 等我的人来处理 |
[10:09] | Although if you do kill her, | 你要是杀了她的话 |
[10:11] | I’d be happy to cut my commission. | 我佣金可以给你优惠 |
[10:15] | Get me Stephen. | 给我接史蒂芬 |
[10:21] | Dispose of her somewhere out of view | 找个没人的地方宰了她 |
[10:24] | Quietly. | 做干净点 |
[10:33] | Remember, everybody move quickly. | 记着 行动要快 |
[10:35] | Cover your A.O.R. | 负责好自己的任务 |
[10:37] | Stick to your routes. | 不要偏离自己的路线 |
[10:38] | One more thing. | 另外 |
[10:40] | I just got word Nikita was on the scene. | 刚听说尼基塔也来了 |
[10:43] | How did she get ahead of us? | 她怎会赶在我们前头的 |
[10:44] | Her mole was terminated. | 她的内应不是被除掉了嘛 |
[10:46] | She breached the data network last week. | 上周她侵入了数据链 |
[10:48] | She must have intercepted the mission plan then. | 肯定是截获了任务计划 |
[10:50] | Nikita’s not an issue. | 尼基塔已经不是问题 |
[10:52] | She’s been put down. | 她已经被干掉了 |
[10:54] | Everybody stay off all tactical channels | 大家都尽量保持无线电静默 |
[10:56] | Unless absolutely necessary. | 除非十分必要 |
[10:58] | Hit the cell phone jammer. | 启动手机信号干扰器 |
[11:00] | Jammer active. | 干扰器已启动 |
[11:03] | the prince is ready to go backstage. | 王子准备好去后台了 |
[11:05] | Go ahead. Send 2 guards with him. | 行动 派俩警卫跟着他 |
[11:06] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[11:34] | We’have announced to invite the prince. | 我们向大家宣布了会邀请王子 |
[11:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[11:40] | we here at the Thorburg Cultural Center | 今晚在索尔堡文化中心 |
[11:42] | are honored tonight to be | 我们很荣幸的能一睹 |
[11:45] | in the presence of royalty. | 皇室成员的贵族气质 |
[12:05] | Their fairy-tale romance captured the imagination of the world. | 他们的神话般的浪漫故事倍受世人瞩目 |
[12:09] | Excuse me. You’re not allowed– | 抱歉 你不可以– |
[12:13] | Who are you, what is this. | 你是谁 这是怎么回事 |
[12:16] | Your life is in danger. You need to come with me. | 您有生命危险 请跟我走 |
[12:24] | Who are they? Who are you? | 他们是谁 你又是谁 |
[12:26] | Answers later. Now run. | 回头再说 快跑 |
[12:32] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[12:34] | Right there. | 往那边 |
[12:36] | Over right there. | 就在那边 |
[12:37] | 为了所有格鲁吉亚的爱国者 | |
[12:42] | Where’s the target? Who has eyes on? | 目标呢 谁负责的 |
[12:45] | Search the building. He can’t be far. | 搜查整座建筑 跑不远的 |
[12:46] | Guard the entrance. No one gets in or out. | 把守好大门 任何人不许出入 |
[12:49] | Keep these people quiet. | 让这些人安静点 |
[12:50] | I’m going to the security office to check the cameras. | 我去安保室查查录像 |
[12:53] | Everyone stay calm, and no one gets hurt. | 大家保持冷静 以免造成伤亡 |
[12:59] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[13:05] | Can we stop now? What is going on? | 可以停下了吗 发生什么事了 |
[13:06] | People are trying to kill you. | 有人想杀你 |
[13:08] | I gathered that. | 我猜也是 |
[13:14] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[13:15] | Why? Power. | 为什么 为权利 |
[13:17] | Who? | 谁干的 |
[13:18] | Well, Zahidov’s in on it. | 扎西多夫 |
[13:21] | So is Kristina. | 还有克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:26] | Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:32] | I never thought she would go this far. | 我真没想到她会狠到这一步 |
[13:34] | What do you mean, “Go this far”? | “狠到这一步”是什么意思 |
[13:36] | Go. | 过来 |
[13:40] | The wedding, our marriage, | 婚礼 我们的婚姻 |
[13:42] | it was something for our people to rally around. | 只是为了团结我们的人民 |
[13:46] | Our families thought that | 我们的家族认为 |
[13:46] | together we could help restore | 我们的婚姻可以帮助格鲁吉亚重建 |
[13:48] | our constitutional monarchy to Georgia, | 君主立宪制 |
[13:49] | the way it had been before the Russians. | 就像俄国人来之前那样 |
[13:52] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错啊 |
[13:54] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:55] | I told Kristina that I was done after this trip. | 我告诉卡特丽娜此行之后我就不干了 |
[13:58] | I’m giving up the throne. | 我要放弃王位 |
[14:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:06] | You don’t love her. | 你不爱她 |
[14:12] | People in love don’t try to kill each other. | 彼此相爱的人不会算计着要对方的命 |
[14:15] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[14:22] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[14:26] | Leela. | 莉拉 |
[14:27] | Leela, the assistant? | 莉拉 那个助手吗 |
[14:28] | It’s not what you think. Kristina knows. | 这不像你想的那样 卡特丽娜知道 |
[14:31] | I told her. She doesn’t care. | 我告诉她了 她不在乎 |
[14:33] | Apparently she does. | 显然她在乎 |
[14:34] | You step down, she loses her path to power. | 你下台 她就丢了掌握权利的途径 |
[14:36] | On the other hand, you die a martyr, | 反之 你要是以身殉国的话 |
[14:38] | She rides that wave of sympathy to the throne. | 她就可借着世人的同情获得王位 |
[14:44] | Do you trust Leela? | 你信任莉拉吗 |
[14:46] | With my life. | 我以性命担保 |
[14:48] | Good. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 好的 就这么办 |
[14:51] | What’s this? Leela has a headset on. | 怎么办 莉拉戴着耳机 |
[14:53] | It wasn’t hard to find the frequency. | 找到通信频率并不难 |
[14:54] | I need you to get a message to her. | 我需要你带话给她 |
[15:03] | Leela, can you hear me? | 莉拉 能听到吗 |
[15:05] | Erik? | 埃里克 |
[15:07] | Shh. Shh. Don’t talk. They’ll hear you, ok? | 嘘 别说话 他们会听到的 |
[15:10] | Thank god you’re ok. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[15:11] | Look, I’m coming to save you, all right? | 等着 我会来救你的 好吗 |
[15:14] | You need to know something. | 有些事你得知道 |
[15:16] | Kristina is behind this. | 克里斯蒂娜是此事件的幕后主使 |
[15:27] | Leela. | 莉拉 |
[15:28] | Do you see the terrorist, the brunette? | 看见那个深褐色头发的女恐怖分子了吗 |
[15:31] | Give her your headset. Don’t worry. She won’t hurt you. | 把耳机给她 别担心 她不会伤害你 |
[15:37] | It’s–it’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[15:47] | Alex, it’s me. | 艾丽克斯 是我 |
[15:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[15:50] | I’m safe. I have the prince. | 我很安全 王子和我在一起 |
[15:52] | I’m guessing agents are looking for us. | 我猜你们的特工在找我们 |
[15:53] | 2. | 有两人 |
[15:54] | Ok, here’s what I need you to do. | 好 你要这样做 |
[15:56] | There’s a trigger for a silent alarm in the security office. | 安保室有个无声报警按钮 |
[15:59] | I saw it earlier. | 我之前看到了 |
[16:00] | I need you to trip it. | 你去按下那个报警钮 |
[16:02] | – Who is it? – It’s Nikita. | -是谁 -是尼基塔 |
[16:03] | Listen, bitch. I caught you once, | 婊子听着 我抓到过你一次 |
[16:05] | and I can do it again. | 也就能再抓你第二次 |
[16:06] | Can you get to the security office? | 你能去安保室吗 |
[16:08] | I think you know the answer to that. | 这答案你心里清楚 |
[16:09] | Good. The prince’ll be safe with the police, | 很好 王子和警察在一起就会安全了 |
[16:12] | but I can’t get to them. | 但我无法联系他们 |
[16:13] | You need to bring the end zone to us. | 为达到目的 你得帮我们把警察招来 |
[16:15] | You and the other agents, you can just surrender. | 你和其他特工投降即可 |
[16:17] | Percy will save you. | 珀西有办法救你们 |
[16:19] | You’re never getting out! | 你休想跑出去 |
[16:20] | – It’s Nikita. – Another thing. | -是尼基塔 -还有 |
[16:22] | The woman who gave you the headset, she’s with us. | 给你耳麦的女人是自己人 |
[16:26] | Protect her. | 保护她 |
[16:41] | I know where the prince is. | 我知道王子在哪儿 |
[16:45] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[16:50] | I’ll give you one chance. | 就给你一次机会 |
[16:52] | Leave now, and none of you will get hurt. | 现在就走 保你们平安无事 |
[16:54] | The fact that you want us out | 你想让我们离开 |
[16:57] | means you’re still in here, | 就说明你们还在这里 |
[16:58] | and that means we’ll eventually find you. | 也就是说 我们最终会找到你们 |
[17:01] | You can try, | 你可以试试看 |
[17:03] | But you’ll have to divide your forces. | 但你的手下就得分头行动 |
[17:05] | Those hostages are gonna wanna leave. | 那些人质会想逃跑 |
[17:08] | You think you can wait us out? | 你觉得你能耗得过我们吗 |
[17:09] | Here’s a better question. | 不如这么问更好些 |
[17:11] | At what point do you think | 你觉得珀西还能忍多久 |
[17:12] | Percy will chalk this mission up as a failure? | 就要把这次任务视为败笔了 |
[17:14] | When I was at Division, | 我在组织里那会儿 |
[17:16] | I mean, I never got one of those demerits, | 我可从没犯过那样的错 |
[17:18] | But I hear they suck. | 但我听说犯那种错的下场很惨 |
[17:26] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[17:36] | Check back there. | 检查下那里 |
[17:59] | We will get you. | 我们早晚会抓到你们 |
[18:12] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[18:14] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[18:17] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[18:18] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[18:29] | You need to go. Police will protect you. | 你得走了 警察会保护你 |
[18:31] | I’m not leaving, not without Leela. | 我不能走 不能丢下莉拉 |
[18:32] | I’m going back for her. | 我回去救她 |
[18:33] | You need to get to safety. | 你得去安全的地方 |
[18:36] | I’m willing to give up the throne for this woman. | 为了她我连王位都可以舍弃 |
[18:40] | You think I’m going to run and hide | 难道我会在她最需要我的时候 |
[18:41] | when she needs me most? | 独自逃命做缩头乌龟吗 |
[18:42] | Love over duty, huh? | 只爱美人不爱江山 |
[18:44] | Who wouldn’t make that choice? | 谁不是这样呢 |
[18:47] | I know someone. | 有人不是 |
[18:53] | Barricade the doors. | 堵住所有门 |
[18:55] | We should cut our losses. | 我们应该趁早收手 |
[18:57] | A tactical retreat out the back. | 从后面战术性撤退 |
[18:59] | No. | 不 |
[19:00] | We don’t have a secondary plan for this. Percy… | 我们没有应对此状况的备用方案 珀西… |
[19:03] | Percy is not here. | 将在外 |
[19:07] | I am. | 君命有所不受 |
[19:11] | We’re not goin’ anywhere. | 我们决不撤退 |
[19:15] | We’re not goin’ anywhere. | 你跟我留下吧 |
[19:36] | This the main line into the museum? | 这是接通博物馆的电话主线吗 |
[19:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:52] | You’re on the hunt. | 你们去抓人 |
[19:53] | She was last in the east wing. Start there. | 她最近一次是出现在东楼 从那里开始找 |
[19:55] | Clear an area. Seal it off. Move on. | 找完一片区域就地封锁 去吧 |
[19:57] | Take over the entry point. No one gets close. | 接管各处入口 别让人靠近 |
[19:59] | Stay here. Watch them. | 留在这里看着他们 |
[20:00] | We’ve lost 2 already. | 我们已挂了两人 |
[20:01] | We should stand down. | 我们应该赶快收手 |
[20:02] | Division will extract us from whatever custody | 不管被谁抓了组织都能把我们救出来 |
[20:05] | This op is viable still. Percy will realize that. | 这次任务仍可完成 珀西会明白的 |
[20:07] | Percy will want to know why an 11-minute wolf-pack strike | 珀西会想知道为何十一分钟的小队突袭 |
[20:10] | turned into a public standoff with the NYPD. | 变成了与纽约警方的公开对峙 |
[20:15] | He will cut us some slack when we kill Nikita. | 我们杀了尼基塔他就会网开一面的 |
[20:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:28] | Looking for something that’ll help us. | 找能帮助我们的东西 |
[20:30] | Halon gas. | 海龙气体 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | It’s a compressed gas used to suppress fires. | 用于消防的压缩气体 |
[20:36] | There’s no residue. That’s why museums use it. | 使用后无残留物 所以才用于博物馆 |
[20:40] | Let me look at that ricochet wound. | 让我看看你那处跳弹枪伤 |
[20:40] | [子弹击中硬物平面后经弹跳后再击中身体的枪伤] | |
[20:42] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[20:43] | No, really. | 不行 我是认真的 |
[20:44] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[20:47] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[20:49] | Is that like some honorary degree they give away to princes? | 是为王子准备的那种荣誉学位吧 |
[20:52] | Yes. I’m a doctor of the tango. | 对 我是探戈舞博士 |
[20:56] | I served in the army as a medic. | 我当过军医 |
[20:58] | Now sit down. | 去坐下 |
[21:00] | Yes, sire. | 遵命 殿下 |
[21:06] | Mmm. That’s not so bad. | 不太严重 |
[21:09] | You’ll need stitches, though. | 但也需要缝针 |
[21:12] | Look, I want to tell you that Leela and I, | 我想告诉你 我和莉拉 |
[21:15] | it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那种关系 |
[21:19] | We fell in love before I married Kristina. | 娶克里斯蒂娜前我们就相爱了 |
[21:22] | I’m not here to judge. | 我不是来评论是非的 |
[21:23] | I know it sounds like a cliche? | 我知道这有点老套 |
[21:25] | The affair with the assistant, | 和助理闹出绯闻 |
[21:27] | but we’ve done nothing improper. | 但我们没有越轨之举 |
[21:29] | I will keep my vows. | 我会遵守我的誓言 |
[21:30] | But this is why I must leave Kristina. | 所以我必须离开克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:34] | Why did you marry her in the first place? | 那你当初为什么娶她 |
[21:38] | My country needs inspiration. | 我的国家需要鼓舞人心的事 |
[21:40] | They’re not getting it from the current political leaders, | 既然现任领导人不能给人民以鼓舞 |
[21:43] | so I agreed to fill a role. | 那就由我来扮演这个角色 |
[21:46] | Marrying Kristina, uniting the families, | 娶克里斯蒂娜 促成皇族联姻 |
[21:47] | gave the monarchist movement the push that it needed. | 给君主制的发展提供所需的动力 |
[21:51] | I gave up Leela for the good of my people. | 我为了我的人民放弃了莉拉 |
[21:58] | But how much good can I do for them | 但如果我都不能诚实地面对自己 |
[22:01] | if I can’t be honest with myself? | 又能为我的人民做多少善事呢 |
[22:05] | Don’t underestimate people. | 别低估了人民 |
[22:08] | All they really want is someone to believe in them, | 他们需要的是信赖他们 |
[22:11] | someone who’ll fight for what they want. | 并会为他们的诉求而奋斗的一个领袖 |
[22:17] | – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[22:18] | I–I don’t have any anesthetic. | 我没有麻药 |
[22:20] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:22] | I’ve had worse. | 我忍受过更大的痛苦 |
[22:24] | From doctors or other men? | 是医生造成还是源自男人 |
[22:31] | You said that Kristina knows about your feelings for Leela. | 你说过克里斯蒂娜知道你对莉拉的感情 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:38] | Is that a problem? | 这个问题严重吗 |
[22:41] | Depends on how far Kristina’s willing to take this. | 这取决于克里斯蒂娜想闹多大 |
[22:49] | He will be ok, Erik. | 埃里克不会有事的 |
[22:54] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[22:56] | I just don’t want you to worry. | 我只是不想让你担心 |
[23:01] | He is strong and smart, | 他坚强而智慧 |
[23:04] | and he cares for people. | 为民众着想 |
[23:06] | That is why we all love him. | 所以你我都爱上了他 |
[23:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:12] | Erik is the best and brightest of Georgia, | 埃里克是格鲁吉亚最英明神武的人 |
[23:16] | and even if he falls, | 即使他倒下了 |
[23:18] | Our country will go on. | 我们的国家也会继续前行 |
[23:21] | These thugs will never win. | 这些暴徒永远不会得逞 |
[23:24] | Fear will never win. | 恐惧是无法赢得胜利的 |
[23:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[23:30] | I hope that the people behind this | 我希望幕后操纵这一切的人 |
[23:33] | Get everything they deserve. | 会得到应有的报应 |
[23:42] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:43] | Mmm. Problem on Castle. | 城堡行动遇到麻烦了 |
[23:46] | Sit-rep? | 有情况汇报吗 |
[23:47] | Team went in with 8. 2 confirmed down. | 有八名队员进入 确认有两名阵亡 |
[23:48] | Local leos have set up a perimeter, | 当地警方已经设置了封锁线 |
[23:50] | and, as you can see, the media is there. | 正如你看到的 媒体都到场了 |
[23:53] | Who went down? | 阵亡的是谁 |
[23:54] | Rogers and Downey. | 罗杰斯和唐尼 |
[23:56] | And Nikita’s in there. | 尼基塔也在里面 |
[23:59] | Of course she is. | 那是肯定的 |
[24:00] | We need to make a plan to get our men out | 我们得想法子把我们的人都弄出去 |
[24:02] | without anyone finding out who they are. | 还不能让他们的身份暴露 |
[24:03] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:04] | And if we could finish the mission | 如果我们能完成此次任务 |
[24:06] | and get Nikita at the same time, | 同时抓到尼基塔 |
[24:08] | well, that, that would be swell. | 那真是一箭双雕之效 |
[24:27] | 你们为什么要这么做 | |
[24:30] | What? | 什么 |
[24:34] | You’re not Georgian, so you must be a mercenary, | 你不是格鲁吉亚人 那你一定是雇佣兵 |
[24:38] | But what is a girl your age doing with soldiers of fortune? | 但像你这样的少女和雇佣兵混在一起干什么 |
[24:44] | Just sit tight, | 少废话 回去坐好 |
[24:45] | And you’ll get through this. | 你会没事的 |
[24:46] | But what about you? | 但你呢 |
[24:49] | Will you get through this? | 你会没事吗 |
[24:54] | Workin’ on it. | 正在想办法呢 |
[25:07] | Attention, NYPD commander. | 请注意 纽约警局指挥官 |
[25:09] | Attention, NYPD commander. | 请注意 纽约警局指挥官 |
[25:13] | Ok, whoever this is, | 无论你是谁 |
[25:14] | this is a reserved channel. | 这是警用保留频道 |
[25:16] | You’re gonna have to back off– | 你现在必须关闭 |
[25:17] | I’m inside the museum. | 我就在博物馆里 |
[25:20] | Identify yourself. | 请表明身份 |
[25:22] | I’m your eyes on the inside. | 我是你们在里面的眼线 |
[25:23] | There are roughly 50 canaries in the main hall | 现在大厅里大概有50名人质 |
[25:26] | guarded by 6 or so crows. | 被大约六名歹徒劫持 |
[25:28] | They have assault rifles and other small arms. | 他们持有突击步枪还有其他轻武器 |
[25:30] | They are very well trained and extremely dangerous. | 他们训练有素而且相当的危险 |
[25:32] | Ok, what do they want? | 好吧 他们到底想要什么 |
[25:35] | Prince Erik, but he’s safe with me. | 埃里克王子 但他在我这里 很安全 |
[25:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:37] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[25:39] | I want you to save the day, big guy. | 我希望你力挽危局 大块头 |
[25:41] | Stand down your snipers. | 撤掉你的狙击手 |
[25:43] | Do not engage these guys. | 不要和这些歹徒交火 |
[25:44] | What about the hostages? | 那人质怎么办 |
[25:46] | Once I get prince Erik out of here… | 只要我把埃里克王子弄出去 |
[25:53] | Once I get the prince and another hostage out, | 只要我把埃里克王子和另一名人质都弄出去 |
[25:56] | everyone will be fine. | 所有人都会安然无恙的 |
[25:57] | The gunmen will recognize the tactical situation. | 到时持枪歹徒会意识到战况 |
[25:59] | They will do the smart thing and surrender. | 他们会聪明地选择投降 |
[26:01] | It’s what they’ve been trained to do. | 这些他们都训练好了 |
[26:03] | So you just want me to sit here and wait? | 那你是让我坐在这里干等着吗 |
[26:06] | Right. Give the prince protective custody. | 对 给王子安排安全监护 |
[26:09] | Can you do that? | 你做得到吗 |
[26:11] | Ok, tell you what. | 好吧 听我说 |
[26:11] | You bring him to me, he’ll be safe. | 只要你把他带来给我 他就会安全的 |
[26:14] | Ok, good. As long as we can keep things cool. | 很好 只要我们能控制住局面 |
[26:17] | FBI. We’ll be taking over from here. | 联邦调查局 现在这里由我们接管 |
[26:22] | Hello. Do you copy? | 喂 收到了吗 |
[26:26] | Hello, Nikita. | 你好 尼基塔 |
[26:38] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[26:40] | Walk out now. | 马上出来投降 |
[26:43] | No can do. | 没门 |
[26:47] | You know, you play this game, | 你玩这种把戏 |
[26:49] | things are gonna get a little messy. | 局势会变得一片混乱 |
[26:51] | Things are already messy, Michael. | 现在已经是一片混乱了 迈克尔 |
[26:54] | I thought you didn’t take part in | 我还以为你没参与 |
[26:56] | Percy’s mission-for-hire jobs. | 珀西私下接的黑活 |
[26:59] | I do what I have to do. | 我做的是我份内的事 |
[27:01] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[27:03] | You have to know that, right? | 你是清楚的 对吗 |
[27:08] | I came here to get my people out. | 我来是为了把我的人弄出去 |
[27:11] | Let the prince leave safely, then. | 那就让王子安全离开 |
[27:13] | I’m not negotiating. | 我不是在跟你谈条件 |
[27:24] | Some prince, huh? | 好一个抢手的王子 |
[27:40] | The FBI is here. | 联邦调查局的来了 |
[27:41] | Forward team, this is Michael. | 前方队伍 我是迈克尔 |
[27:44] | We’re on site. | 我们已到现场 |
[27:45] | That’s not the FBI. | 那不是联邦调查局 |
[27:48] | Team leader here. | 我是队长 |
[27:50] | What’s the situation? | 现在情况如何 |
[27:51] | Holding steady. | 一切还在掌握之中 |
[27:52] | We’ve cleared the upper levels. | 我们排查了上面几层楼 |
[27:53] | We’re moving to the lower ones now. | 我们现在正转向底下几层 |
[27:55] | What’s the plan? | 有何计划 |
[27:56] | I’ve taken control of the perimeter. | 我们控制了这里的封锁线 |
[27:57] | We’re gonna send in a strike team, | 我们会派出一个突击队 |
[27:59] | But they are friendlies. | 但他们是自己人 |
[28:00] | I repeat–FBI agents are friendlies. | 重复一遍 联邦调查员是自己人 |
[28:03] | copy that. We will not engage the HRT. | 收到 我们不会跟人质救援队交火 |
[28:05] | We will stand down. | 我们不会开火 |
[28:06] | – What is the HR… – Shh. | -什么人质救… -别出声 |
[28:07] | Now, sir, I am closing in on this target. | 长官 我已经包围了目标 |
[28:09] | I have agents headed toward the basement now. | 我的队员此刻正前往地下室 |
[28:11] | If you could hold off a little while longer… | 如果你能再拖延点时间 |
[28:12] | We have about 15 minutes before we get rolling. | 我们大约十五分钟后采取行动 |
[28:15] | You have until then. | 你只有这么多时间 |
[28:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[28:20] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[28:23] | Come on. | 快走 |
[28:28] | Sit there. | 坐下 |
[28:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[28:33] | Someone has to talk to them. | 总该有人出来跟他们交涉 |
[28:35] | Everyone’s looking to me for leadership. | 所有人都指望我担当领袖 |
[28:38] | Hold it. | 不许动 |
[28:40] | On behalf of the hostages, | 我代表全体人质 |
[28:41] | I’d like to speak to the person in charge. | 要跟你们头儿谈谈 |
[28:49] | I know how to flush him out. | 我知道怎么逼他现身 |
[28:55] | Erik. | 埃里克 |
[28:57] | Erik, I am sorry. | 埃里克 我很抱歉 |
[29:00] | Sorry that you were forced to marry psychopath. | 很抱歉你被迫娶了个疯婆子 |
[29:08] | Wherever you are, pick up a house phone. | 无论你在哪 拿起内线电话 |
[29:14] | No! | 不行 |
[29:15] | – Stop. – Move. | -停手 -让开 |
[29:17] | They will kill you both. | 他们会把你俩都干掉 |
[29:19] | I understand this woman is a person | 我知道 这个人 |
[29:21] | the prince cares about. | 是王子在乎的女人 |
[29:24] | So I just stand by and let her die? | 那是让我袖手旁观 看着她死吗 |
[29:26] | If you pick up that phone, | 如果你拿起那部电话 |
[29:27] | they’re gonna know where we are. | 他们就知道我们在哪了 |
[29:29] | Leave. I’ll face them myself. | 走开 我要亲自面对他们 |
[29:33] | You have 5 seconds before I shoot her. | 在我毙了她前 你有五秒钟时间 |
[29:36] | 5… | 五 |
[29:40] | 4… | 四 |
[29:41] | They’re not gonna do it. Listen to me. | 他们不会这么做的 听我的 |
[29:43] | She’s their only leverage. | 她是他们唯一的筹码 |
[29:44] | – 3… – I can’t take that chance. | -三 -我不能冒这个险 |
[29:48] | 2… | 二 |
[29:53] | 1. | 一 |
[30:07] | This won’t work. Nikita knows a bad trade when she sees one. | 这招没用 尼基塔不会上第二次当的 |
[30:10] | Well, it was worth the try. | 但也值得一试 |
[30:12] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[30:14] | She knows about our arrangement. | 她知道我们的计划 |
[30:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:30] | Nikita, do you hear me? | 尼基塔 你听到我了吗 |
[30:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[30:38] | Hear this. | 听听这个 |
[30:41] | Leela. | 莉拉 |
[30:41] | That’s one finger. I’ll break another | 这只是一根手指 每过一分钟 |
[30:43] | every minute until you pick up the phone. | 我就会折她一根指头 直到你接起电话 |
[30:45] | You do the math on how long you’ve got. | 你们自己算一下还有多少时间 |
[30:50] | Stop it. That’s not helping anyone. | 住手 这样做对谁都没好处 |
[30:53] | 位置 地下二层 东南侧 | |
[30:54] | Southeastern wing, subbasement– | 东南区 地下二层 |
[30:56] | Meet me there. | 在那汇合 |
[30:57] | Nice work. Keep her on the phone. | 干得漂亮 继续跟她讲电话 |
[31:04] | All right, this is how it’s gonna go down. | 好了 接下来我告诉你怎么办 |
[31:06] | You have 5 minutes to turn him over. | 给你五分钟的时间把他交出来 |
[31:08] | Then your time is up. Do you understand? | 只有五分钟 懂吗 |
[31:10] | I understand I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我看你是欠收拾了 |
[31:12] | Well, you’re welcome to come and try. | 那你就来试试看 |
[31:14] | Just 3 of us here. | 我们这一共才三个人 |
[31:16] | No problem for the famous Nikita, right? | 对大名鼎鼎的尼基塔而言 小事一桩吧 |
[31:21] | There are 3 men coming. We have 5 minutes. | 三个特工追过来了 我们只有五分钟 |
[31:31] | You need to get back out there, | 你得回到大厅去 |
[31:33] | be the good princess. | 扮演好王妃的角色 |
[31:34] | What about her? She knows everything. | 那她怎么办 她可什么都知道 |
[31:36] | I’ll take care of it. | 我自会处理 |
[31:38] | I hope your colleagues do the same. | 希望你的同伙也能如此 |
[31:41] | Trust me. It’s gonna be ugly. | 相信我 会不堪入目的 |
[32:24] | We’re goin in’. | 我们行动 |
[32:26] | Safeties on. | 枪支上保险 |
[32:27] | These are our people in there. | 里面有我们的人 |
[32:54] | Sounds like it’s over. | 好像完事了 |
[32:57] | Erik? | 埃里克 |
[32:58] | This is Michael. We’re beginning the assault. | 我是迈克尔 开始行动 |
[33:01] | Code green. | 行动口令 绿色 |
[33:05] | You wanna see your prince? | 你想见你的王子吗 |
[33:10] | Get out there. Get out there now. | 快走 现在就走 |
[33:13] | I–I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry. I had to do that to make this all work. | 很抱歉 为达计划我不得不出此下策 |
[33:18] | Make what work? | 什么计划 |
[33:24] | It’s over. | 搞定了 |
[33:25] | We’re alone. | 只有我们俩了 |
[33:26] | Leela’s coming your way. | 莉拉可以交给你了 |
[33:28] | Great. Send her to the roof. | 好极了 把她送到楼顶 |
[33:29] | – Got it. – Hey, Alex… | -明白 -艾丽克丝 |
[33:32] | Way to think on your feet, girl. | 给自己想好退路 丫头 |
[33:34] | I’m still thinking. | 我正想着呢 |
[33:37] | Oh, I hear you. | 好 知道了 |
[33:57] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[33:58] | Drop it. Now. | 快点放下武器 |
[34:11] | That was for my country. | 这一巴掌是为了我的国家 |
[34:18] | She was just selling the act. | 她只是逢场作戏 |
[34:20] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[34:22] | Secure the hostages. | 保护人质 |
[34:23] | Donovan, Carlson, you’re with me. | 多诺万 卡尔森 跟我来 |
[34:25] | Where you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[34:26] | Nikita’s still in the building. | 尼基塔还在这里 |
[34:28] | Safeties off. | 枪支保险打开 |
[34:34] | Erik! | 埃里克 |
[34:36] | Leela. | 莉拉 |
[34:47] | You guys, we have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[34:49] | Head straight for the cop cars, ok? | 直接去找警车 明白吗 |
[34:51] | Do not surrender to the FBI. | 别去找联邦调查局的人 |
[34:53] | What about you? | 你自己怎么办 |
[34:54] | Police and I don’t mix. | 我不是警局的人 |
[34:55] | Will we see you again? | 我们还会再见吗 |
[34:58] | Hopefully not, for your sake. | 为了你好 还是别见了 |
[35:05] | Fight for what you want. | 为梦想而努力吧 |
[35:08] | I will if you will. | 你会 我也必定会 |
[35:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:40] | Any word from Michael? | 有迈克尔的消息吗 |
[35:42] | Closing in on Nikita. | 正在搜捕尼基塔 |
[36:20] | Sir… | 长官 |
[36:23] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:24] | The prince is in NYPD custody. | 王子被纽约警局监护了 |
[36:29] | Is Nikita with him? | 尼基塔和他在一起吗 |
[36:32] | There’s a woman, but it’s not Nikita. | 是有一个女人 但不是尼基塔 |
[36:36] | Donovan, did you find anything? | 多诺万 有什么发现吗 |
[36:39] | Donovan? | 多诺万 |
[36:49] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[37:30] | How’s this for a shocker? | 播报一则轰动性新闻 |
[37:32] | Princess Kristina was taken into custody this morning | 今早 克里斯蒂娜王妃 |
[37:35] | by Georgian officials after she was implicated | 因涉嫌密谋暗杀其丈夫 埃里克王子 |
[37:38] | in a plot to assassinate her husband, prince Erik. | 而被格鲁吉亚当局逮捕 |
[37:41] | The Georgian government says an anonymous source | 格鲁吉亚政府表示他们已收到匿名来源 |
[37:45] | has sent them security documents | 提供的用于策划此次袭击的 |
[37:46] | used in the planning of the attack | 安全系统档案 |
[37:48] | and that these documents originated from the princess’ files. | 而这些文件源自于王妃的个人文档 |
[37:52] | These are difficult circumstances. | 事态虽十分严峻 |
[37:56] | But as always, Georgia will persevere, | 但格鲁吉亚将一如既往的渡过难关 |
[37:58] | and I promise to do everything to help us through it. | 我保证会倾尽全力助大家共渡难关 |
[38:02] | What I have learned from this crisis | 通过这次危机 我深深感悟到 |
[38:06] | is that the easy thing to do is to run– | 逃避是一件轻而易举的事 |
[38:11] | from your enemies, your responsibilities, | 无论你逃避的是你的敌人 职责 |
[38:16] | your duties. | 还是使命 |
[38:19] | But the heroes, they stay and fight. | 但是英雄 会留下来战斗到底 |
[38:23] | That is why, from now on, | 所以 从今往后 |
[38:25] | I will take my duties as prince even more seriously than before. | 我会更加认真地履行自己作为王子的职责 |
[38:28] | Kristina may no longer be at my side to help me with this task, | 也许克里斯蒂娜不能再助我一臂之力 |
[38:33] | But I’m sure | 但我坚信 |
[38:35] | that someday the right woman will be. | 值得我爱的女人迟早会来到我身边 |
[38:41] | What are we drinking? | 我们喝的是什么 |
[38:43] | ’98 Brunello. | 98年产布鲁耐罗 |
[38:46] | Almond milk– February, 2011. | 杏仁乳 生产日期2011年2月 |
[38:49] | It’s a great year. | 丰收之年 |
[38:58] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克尔 |
[39:01] | Go ahead. | 接吧 |
[39:03] | Your tracker reads like you’re in your apartment. | 你的追踪器显示你在家 |
[39:13] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[39:14] | Alex. Did I catch you at a bad time? | 艾丽克丝 我有打扰到你吗 |
[39:18] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[39:20] | How’s your new place? | 你的新住所怎么样 |
[39:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:24] | Feels like home already. | 已经有家的感觉了 |
[39:25] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[39:28] | I just wanted to say nice work. | 我只想说 干得漂亮 |
[39:30] | Nice work? | 漂亮 |
[39:32] | We blew the mission. | 我们的任务失败了 |
[39:33] | Stephen blew the mission. | 斯蒂芬搞砸了任务 |
[39:36] | From what I can tell reading all the debriefs, | 从你们的任务简报里 我看得出 |
[39:38] | you kept your cool. | 你一直沉着冷静 |
[39:39] | Stephen overplayed his hand. | 斯蒂芬自不量力 |
[39:42] | He was outplayed. | 他一败涂地 |
[39:44] | By Nikita. | 败给了尼基塔 |
[39:45] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[39:49] | Alex, | 艾丽克丝 |
[39:52] | your report said she called up to the assistant’s com | 据你的报告 她接通了助手的耳麦 |
[39:55] | and specifically asked for you. | 而且指定要和你通话 |
[39:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:59] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[40:00] | What didn’t she say? | 她还能说什么 |
[40:02] | She said I’d pay for capturing her, | 她说我会为擒获她而付出代价 |
[40:05] | that Division’s a lie. | 组织是个骗局 |
[40:07] | You know, song remains the same. | 还是那套陈词滥调 |
[40:09] | You weren’t concerned? | 你没被她说动 |
[40:11] | Not at all. | 当然没有 |
[40:12] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[40:14] | Thanks again, Alex. | 谢谢你 艾丽克丝 |
[40:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:19] | He was going over the debriefs? | 他又在看任务简报了吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:23] | Good. Let him. | 好 由他去 |
[40:24] | We won this time. | 这次我们赢了 |
[40:26] | There’s no gettin’ around that. | 胜利毋庸置疑 |