时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | and forced to become an assassin | 将我从狱中释放 |
[00:06] | for a secret unit of the government, | 并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:09] | a black-ops program called Division | 名为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:11] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:12] | They destroyed my identity, | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:14] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:15] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:16] | I escaped, and now the man that trained me, | 我跳出魔窟 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:19] | someone I trusted, is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:21] | What Division doesn’t know | 但”组织”并不知道 |
[00:22] | is that I have a partner on the inside– Alex– | 我在”组织”内部安插了内应 艾丽克丝 |
[00:26] | one of their brightest stars. | 他们冉冉升起的新星之一 |
[00:28] | And she’s not my only ally. | 她不是我唯一的战友 |
[00:30] | A CIA analyst who had begun his own | 一名已开始独自调查”组织”的 |
[00:33] | investigation into Division joined me. | 中央情报局分析员也加入了我的队伍 |
[00:36] | Division’s archrivals, Gogol, tried to recruit me. | “组织”的主要对手”果戈理” 曾想拉我入伙 |
[00:39] | But I will take down Division my way, on my terms. | 但是我想靠自己的力量和方式打垮”组织” |
[00:44] | And the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:46] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[01:17] | Agent Conahan, this is Jurgen. | 康纳汉特工 我是尤根 |
[01:19] | I’m late, but we shall meet at the location we discussed. | 我迟到了 我们还是在约定好的地方碰头 |
[01:22] | Please wait there for me. | 请在那里等我 |
[01:28] | Sir, it’s Conahan. The meeting is on. | 长官 我是康纳汉 我们马上碰头了 |
[01:30] | I’ll contact you when I have the package. | 我一拿到东西就联系你 |
[01:40] | Jurgen? You have the weapon? | 是尤根吗 你把那武器带来了吗 |
[01:54] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中情局总部 | |
[02:02] | 查找到1项结果 关键词:东海岸 秘密武器 提货 接头人:尤根 | |
[02:03] | I am telling you, sir, | 请听我说 长官 |
[02:04] | it could be connected to Conahan’s murder. | 这可能和康纳汉的被杀有关 |
[02:06] | I’m having the chatter analyzed now. If you could just listen to the… | 我正在分析这段对话 如果您能听我… |
[02:13] | Yeah. I understand. | 是的 我明白了 |
[02:45] | Happy Valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[02:49] | -You toss the old one? – My gift to the Hudson river. | -你把旧的扔了吗 -送给哈德逊河神了 |
[02:53] | Remember to rotate the hiding place. Oh, and new protocol. | 记得经常更换藏匿地点 还有新的暗号 |
[02:56] | I call the loft, pretend it’s a wrong number, | 我打公寓的座机 假装打错了 |
[02:58] | you shout me on that. All right? | 你就吼我 好吧 |
[03:01] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[03:04] | I just thought it would be easier for us on the outside. | 我本以为在外面 我们能够轻松一点 |
[03:08] | It’s never going to be easy, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 世上无易事 |
[03:10] | You can’t let your guard down. | 你决不能放松警惕 |
[03:13] | Got to live the lie. | 我们必须去演绎一个谎言 |
[03:15] | Till the lie becomes your life. | 直到连自己也信以为真 |
[03:17] | That’s right. | 正是 |
[03:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:25] | I hacked a traffic cam in D.C. | 我侵入了华盛顿的一个交通摄像头 |
[03:27] | It alerts me when that heart shows up. | 有这种心型图案出现时就会通知我 |
[03:33] | It’s from Fletcher. | 是弗莱彻画的 |
[03:35] | So that’s your CIA guy. | 他就是你在中情局的内线喽 |
[03:37] | Michael’s been talking about putting a survey team on him. | 迈克尔一直说要针对他成立一个调查组 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I figured. | 对 我知道 |
[03:41] | Which is why we have to do all this stupid cloak-and-dagger stuff. | 所以我们得搞这些愚蠢的暗号 |
[03:45] | He’s cute. Are you two, you know… | 他很帅啊 你俩… |
[03:49] | – connecting? – No. But if we were, | -在交往吗 -没有 就算有 |
[03:51] | it’s none of your business. | 也不关你的事 |
[03:53] | He’s fighting Division, too. That is my business. | 他也在对抗”组织” 这就关我的事了啊 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah? What about you? | 是吗 那你呢 |
[03:58] | That neighbor of yours, what’s his name? Nathan? | 你那位邻居 叫啥来着 内森 |
[04:00] | Are you two… | 你俩… |
[04:02] | – Connecting? – You’re right. It is none of your business. | -在交往吗 -你说的对 不关你的事 |
[04:07] | I thought so. | 我看有情况 |
[04:13] | But… | 但… |
[04:14] | would it be so bad if we both got to have a life? | 如果我们都有了社交生活 真的会很糟吗 |
[04:17] | Alex, you know how I feel about relationships with outsiders. | 艾丽克丝 你知道我对和局外人交往的看法 |
[04:20] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[04:22] | Not just for us. | 不光危及我们 |
[04:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:31] | Happy Valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[04:40] | [the bat signal: 语出呼叫蝙蝠侠时用的探照灯暗号] | |
[04:40] | Couldn’t wait to use the bat signal, huh? | 等不及要试试呼叫暗号了哈 |
[04:43] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[04:45] | Remember when you promised to make me a hero? | 你答应过要把我打造成大英雄 还记得吗 |
[04:48] | I need you to listen. | 我需要你仔细听我说 |
[04:49] | You’re not gonna make me read all that, are you? | 你不是要我看完所有这些吧 |
[04:51] | Chris Conahan, one of ours. | 克里斯・康纳汉 我们的人 |
[04:54] | murdered in Berlin 3 days ago. | 三天前在柏林被杀 |
[04:55] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[04:57] | Isn’t the CIA all over it? | 这不是你们中情局自己的事吗 |
[04:59] | I can’t get the people upstairs to listen to me. | 上面的人不听我的 |
[05:01] | Which means I got no one else to turn to. | 也就是说 我找不到可以帮我的人 |
[05:04] | And the irony? This has nothing to do with Division. | 可笑的是 这和”组织”没有关系 |
[05:07] | But it may have to do with a terrorist attack on U.S. Soil. | 但这可能和针对美国领土的恐怖袭击有关 |
[05:13] | Why do you think that? | 你为何这么想 |
[05:14] | Well, part of my fantastic new career | 我新工作的好处在于 |
[05:17] | has me monitoring cold war substations in Europe. | 我能监视冷战时期在欧洲所设的分站 |
[05:20] | I picked up on some chatter.Uh, | 我注意到某些通话记录 |
[05:22] | a phone conversation about a cutting-edge weapon coming into the U.S. | 电话内容是关于即将进入美国的一种尖端武器 |
[05:27] | Callers mentioned a courier for the device, | 通话人提到了该武器的交货人 |
[05:30] | A guy by the name of Jurgen. | 一个叫尤根的家伙 |
[05:34] | Conahan told his superiors | 康纳汉告诉他的上级 |
[05:36] | that he was meeting an asset also named Jurgen. | 他要碰头的线人也叫尤根 |
[05:40] | If you ask me, Jurgen is bringing the weapon into the U.S. | 依我看 是尤根要把武器带入美国 |
[05:43] | He’s arming the terrorists. | 他这是在武装恐怖分子 |
[05:45] | Jurgen–it’s an alias, | 尤根是化名 |
[05:48] | for Emil Voss, German arms dealer, | 真名叫埃米尔・沃斯 德国军火商 |
[05:50] | educated at Oxford. He’s probably about 36 by now. | 曾就读于牛津大学 他现在大约三十六岁 |
[05:54] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[05:56] | I slept with him. | 我跟他上过床 |
[06:00] | For about 2 weeks. A Division op. | 和他好了约两周 是”组织”的任务 |
[06:05] | Look, Nikita, if this intel is solid, | 尼基塔 如果情报属实 |
[06:08] | we’re talking about a serious attack, | 那这就是一起严重的恐怖袭击了 |
[06:10] | and Voss has the weapon. | 现在武器在沃斯手里 |
[06:12] | But I can’t ask you to help. | 但是我不能求你帮忙 |
[06:14] | I can’t make you to go to him. | 我不能让你再去找他 |
[06:15] | No one at the CIA knows Voss the way I do. | 中情局里的人都不如我了解沃斯 |
[06:19] | I can find him. | 我能找到他 |
[06:21] | I can do this my way. | 通过我自己的方式 |
[06:23] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[06:26] | I’ll do what I have to. | 我会做好我该做的 |
[06:37] | I got your request for the survey team on Ryan Fletcher. | 你要成立瑞安・弗莱彻调查组的请求我收到了 |
[06:40] | Good. I’ve selected the agents. | 很好 我已经选好了特工 |
[06:42] | Don’t bother. Waste of resources. | 不必了 那是浪费资源 |
[06:44] | I put in a call and got him reassigned. | 我打了个电话 把他调走了 |
[06:47] | He’s probably monitoring | 我们说话这会儿 |
[06:48] | cold war substations as we speak. | 他可能在监视冷战时期所设的分站 |
[06:50] | He is working with Nikita. | 他和尼基塔是一伙的 |
[06:52] | That means we can’t underestimate him. | 所以我们不能低估了他 |
[06:54] | First Owen, now Ryan. | 先是欧文 再是瑞安 |
[06:56] | She always was the ultimate honey trap. | 真是英雄难过美人关啊 |
[06:58] | She remains a threat. | 她仍是个祸患 |
[07:00] | Yes, she does | 对 她仍是个祸患 |
[07:00] | just as you remain head of the taskforce designed to stop her. | 正如你这个对付她的专案组长还没失业 |
[07:04] | How’s that going for you, by the way? | 对了 你干这活儿还行吗 |
[07:12] | What’d you get? | 你都买了些什么 |
[07:14] | Something kind of cool. Do you want to see? | 很有意思的东西 想看看吗 |
[07:27] | Awesome. An mp3 player. | 真棒 MP3播放器 |
[07:29] | – Did your old one break? – I don’t have an old one. | -你旧的那个坏了吗 -我没旧的 |
[07:34] | I don’t have any music to put on it, either, | 现在想起来当时 |
[07:37] | – Now that I think about it. – You don’t have any CDs? | -我也没歌往里存 -你没有唱片吗 |
[07:41] | I lost a lot… in the move. | 我搬家时… 弄丢了很多 |
[07:46] | Well, lucky for you, you live next to a DJ. | 算你走运 你邻居可是个DJ |
[07:49] | I got a better selection of music than most stores. | 我藏的碟比一般音像店都多 |
[07:52] | You should check it out later. | 你该到我那儿看看去 |
[07:58] | You know, I have a better idea. Why don’t you bring some to dinner? | 我有个更好的主意 不如晚餐时带过来 |
[08:02] | – Tonight, here. – All right. Cool. | -今晚 就在这里 -好呀 |
[08:07] | But we have to order in, because, well, it’s me. | 可我们得叫外卖 因为本姑娘不下厨房 |
[08:12] | That’s the delivery guy. Got a stereo to go with it. | 是送货的 来送音响 |
[08:15] | – Yo, come on up. – Excuse me? | -你上来吧 -你说什么 |
[08:17] | Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were the delivery guy. | 抱歉 我以为你是送货的 |
[08:19] | – Looking for Alex? – Who is this? | -你找艾丽克丝吗 -你是谁 |
[08:21] | It’s Nathan. I’m a neighbor. Sounds like batman. | 我叫内森 她的邻居 声音像蝙蝠侠 |
[08:25] | – Hello? – Did I call at a bad time? | -喂 -电话打得不是时候吗 |
[08:29] | – Michael? No. – Just letting you know the survey team | -是迈克尔吗 没 -只是通知你 |
[08:33] | I asked you to join was scrubbed. | 我让你加入的调查组解散了 |
[08:36] | I’d tell you to take the day off and relax, | 我想让你放天假 好好放松 |
[08:38] | But it sounds like you’re well on your way. | 可听起来你调整得很不错 |
[08:40] | Oh. No, we were– we were just hanging out. | 不是 我们只是一起坐坐 |
[08:44] | I understand. Good-bye, Alex. | 我知道 再见 艾丽克丝 |
[08:50] | Work. | 工作的事 |
[08:57] | I thought we were done with these kinds of missions. | 我本以为我们不会再接这类活儿了 |
[09:02] | Amanda recommended you. | 阿曼达推荐了你 |
[09:04] | 四年前 | |
[09:05] | She thinks you’re getting too comfortable with your extended cover. | 她觉得你现在过得乐不思蜀 |
[09:09] | – She told you about Daniel? – She’s concerned. | -她告诉你丹尼尔的事了吗 -她很担忧 |
[09:13] | She’s concerned? | 她担心什么 |
[09:17] | Are you seeing him? | 你在和他约会吗 |
[09:21] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[09:25] | Michael, why are you sending me on this mission? | 迈克尔 你为什么派给我这个任务 |
[09:27] | I didn’t order this. | 不是我下的令 |
[09:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:38] | Relationships with outsiders are dangerous, Nikita. | 尼基塔 和局外人交往是很危险的 |
[09:43] | And not just for you. Do you understand? | 不光危及你自己 你明白吗 |
[10:22] | 欢迎来到玛戈隆小屋 | |
[10:25] | 进入房匙系统 | |
[10:29] | 已确认进入系统 | |
[10:29] | 延时病毒上传中 | |
[10:41] | 法国 巴黎 四年前 | |
[10:46] | I need to go over the suppliers lists. | 我得去查下供货商名录 |
[10:49] | – Don’t go. – I want to close this deal. | -不要走 -我想做成这笔买卖 |
[10:52] | I can’t believe General Ungara agreed to the terms. Can you? | 我不敢相信昂加拉将军接受了这个报价 你说呢 |
[10:55] | Well, you negotiated beautifully. | 那是因为你的谈判技巧高明 |
[10:58] | You have a gift for deception. Along with a few others. | 你有惑人心智的天赋 还有点勾魂的功夫 |
[11:09] | Our business is a business of relationships. | 我们的生意就是靠人脉 |
[11:13] | So true. Except for the few that really matter. | 没错 但也有个别弥足珍贵 |
[11:17] | I’m hungry. Can we order a sandwich or something? | 我饿死了 能不能订个三明治什么的 |
[11:21] | That can be arranged. | 这个可以有 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Well, the sandwich is on its way. | 三明治马上送到 |
[11:41] | You know, I still haven’t taken you to my favorite spot, | 我还没带你去我最喜欢的住处 |
[11:43] | The Chalet Margeaux in Quebec. | 魁北克省的玛戈隆小屋 |
[11:45] | 数据库已连接 复制中 | |
[11:45] | I love to go there when I have business in the states. | 我在那美国有生意时都喜欢去那里 |
[11:48] | It is so private. | 很私密 |
[11:50] | 复制完成 | |
[11:50] | And air as crisp as a late-harvest Riesling. | 空气犹如雷司令酒般清新 |
[11:53] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[11:54] | Everything all right? | 一切顺利吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. I’m done. We’re golden. | 对 搞定了 可以”结束”了[暗号双关语] |
[12:00] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[12:01] | We’re not here for you, Mr. Voss. | 我们不是来抓你的 沃斯先生 |
[12:03] | Josephine Besson? Interpol. | 约瑟芬・贝森 我们是国际刑警 |
[12:05] | We’re here on behalf of Swiss Banking Regulators. | 我们代表瑞士银监会抓捕你 |
[12:08] | Oh, no. I’m scared. | 不 真吓人 |
[12:12] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[12:14] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:21] | You get what you wanted? | 这下你如愿以偿了吧 |
[12:23] | You will never have to be Josephine again. You have my word on that. | 你不用再扮约瑟芬了 我说到做到 |
[12:34] | [法语] | |
[12:37] | Wow. Is there anything I can… | 我能为您效劳吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. You can get the rest of my bags. | 你可以帮我搬剩下的行李 |
[12:41] | [法语] | |
[12:46] | [法语] 再见 | |
[12:48] | 加拿大 魁北克省 玛戈隆小屋 | |
[12:51] | I still don’t understand why I need to do this personally. | 我还是不明白为什么要我亲自做这件事 |
[12:53] | I apologize for the inconvenience, Mr. Jurgen. | 抱歉给您带来不便 尤根先生 |
[12:56] | The room is under your name. | 房间登记的是您的名字 |
[12:57] | It appears our electronic key system was hit with a computer virus. | 我们的房匙系统似乎被电脑病毒攻击了 |
[13:00] | – Oh, then my timing’s perfect. – Josephine. | -我来得可真是时候 -约瑟芬 |
[13:05] | Mon ami. Oh! what a surprise! | 我的朋友 真巧啊 |
[13:10] | – What in the world are you doing here? – I–I’m… | -你怎么会来这里 -我… |
[13:15] | Not being in prison. That’s what I’m doing. | 没在监狱 所以就来了这里 |
[13:18] | Are you here alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[13:20] | I was just going to ask you the same question. | 我也正要问你这个问题 |
[13:22] | You must join me in my room. | 你一定得来我房间 |
[13:24] | Then my timing is perfect. How about now? | 赶早不如赶巧 不如就现在吧 |
[13:28] | Oh, I’ve missed you, Josephine. | 我一直牵挂着你 约瑟芬 |
[13:39] | Do you know what they never tell you about prison? | 知道监狱里不为人知的那些故事吗 |
[13:41] | The terrible smells. | 那股骚臭味 |
[13:42] | They never go away, you know? They just sort of move around. | 挥之不去 到处弥漫着 |
[13:47] | I remember you going on and on about the air up here. | 我记得你一直念叨着这里的清新空气 |
[13:50] | – Well, you didn’t just get out? – Last month. | -你不是刚刑满释放吧 -上个月出来的 |
[13:54] | A girl needs a little time to earn some spending money. | 女孩子总得赚点零花钱来花花 |
[13:57] | So you’re back in business. | 你又重操旧业了吗 |
[14:09] | All that time behind bars, | 你在监狱服刑的那段日子 |
[14:11] | You’d think you’d want to pick up exactly where we left off. | 你会想重拾我们的美好回忆 |
[14:15] | Of course. You know I never really stopped thinking about you. | 当然 我日日夜夜都惦记着你 |
[14:20] | Where you were, what you were up to. | 惦记着你身在何处 惦记着你何去何从 |
[14:25] | – You here on business? – Pleasure. | -你是来谈生意的吗 -来旅行 |
[14:37] | I thought we said we were ordering dinner. | 我们不是说好订餐的吗 |
[14:39] | You said. I’m gonna teach you how to make a pizza. | 没错 但我要教你做比萨 |
[14:43] | Give a girl a pizza and you feed her for a day. | 一份比萨只能让女孩吃上一天 |
[14:45] | Teach her how to cook… | 而教会她如何烹饪… |
[14:46] | And she’ll burn down the building. | 那样她就会把整栋楼烧了 |
[14:49] | Now the secret to making a quality pie. | 现在奉上馅饼制作秘籍 |
[14:53] | Buy the dough from a pizzeria. | 买比萨店的面团 |
[15:01] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[15:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[15:05] | Oh, I was in the neighborhood. | 我在这附近办事 |
[15:06] | Is it an emergency? | 有急事吗 |
[15:08] | No, I just thought maybe we could go over some numbers. | 我只是来跟你核对几个数据 |
[15:11] | It won’t take very long. | 不会很久的 |
[15:15] | Funny, you used to know how to show a girl a good time. | 有趣 你以前很会哄女孩的 |
[15:17] | You want to know what’s funny? | 想知道什么事情更有趣吗 |
[15:19] | Right after you were taken by interpol, | 你被国际刑警组织抓走之后 |
[15:23] | my best suppliers started getting arrested. | 我最大的几个供货商 |
[15:27] | By American intelligence. | 就接连被美国情报部门逮捕 |
[15:29] | And you believe I had something to do with that? | 你确信这和我有关系吗 |
[15:34] | Believe, no. | 不确信 |
[15:36] | Wonder, yes. | 但怀疑 |
[15:38] | And now you show up here out of nowhere. | 而现在你又突然冒出来 |
[15:42] | Who do you really work for? | 你到底为谁工作 |
[15:45] | You know who I work for, Emil. | 你知道我为谁卖命 埃米尔 |
[15:47] | Moi. | 我自己 |
[15:48] | But I will admit, I did come here looking for you. | 但我承认 我是来找你的 |
[15:51] | You said you like to hide out here | 你说过你在美国做生意时 |
[15:54] | when you were doing business in America. | 喜欢在这里落脚 |
[15:56] | Well, I’m looking for business. | 我是来做生意的 |
[15:58] | I can help you with your current operation, you know. | 我能帮你做好手上这单生意 |
[16:01] | What makes you think I have one? | 你怎么知道我有生意要做 |
[16:02] | Oh, silly me. You’re just here for the mud bath. | 难道你是来洗泥浴的吗 |
[16:05] | I know you’re planning an attack. | 我知道你们在策划一起袭击 |
[16:08] | And I know about the weapon. | 我知道你们用什么武器 |
[16:10] | And I also know you are working with Gogol. | 我还知道你和”果戈理”合作 |
[16:13] | You don’t think I saw them pulling up downstairs? | 你以为我看不到他们在楼下停的车吗 |
[16:16] | – Gogol? – Come on, Emil, | -“果戈理” -好了 埃米尔 |
[16:18] | since when do you get in bed with Russian mercs? | 你怎么会跟这帮俄罗斯佣兵搞在一起呢 |
[16:20] | Gogol’s here? | “果戈理”在这里吗 |
[16:22] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[17:19] | You certainly don’t fight like a banker. | 你打起架来可不像个银行家 |
[17:22] | You definitely do. | 你倒是很像 |
[17:23] | What, are you American? CIA? | 你是美国人吗 中情局的吗 |
[17:24] | I’ll ask the questions. If you’re not working with Gogol, | 现在是我问你 如果你不是跟”果戈理”合作 |
[17:26] | then how are you pulling off the attack? | 你打算如何实施袭击 |
[17:27] | There is no attack. | 根本没什么袭击 |
[17:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[17:32] | Then why is Ari Tasarov here? | 那为什么阿里・塔瑟洛夫会在这儿 |
[17:34] | He’s trying to stop me. | 他想阻止我 |
[17:35] | From what? | 阻止你干什么 |
[17:36] | From defecting. I have Gogol’s weapon. | 阻止我叛逃 我拿了”果戈理”的武器 |
[17:39] | I want to turn myself in to U.S. Authorities | 我想向美国当局自首 |
[17:40] | and get immunity, asylum. | 来寻求豁免和庇护 |
[17:41] | You. | 就凭你 |
[17:42] | I tried 3 days ago | 我三天前尝试过 |
[17:43] | and my contact was killed in Berlin. | 但我的联系人在柏林被杀了 |
[17:46] | What about the weapon? | 那武器是什么 |
[17:47] | It’s a dirty bomb, completely undetectable | 那是个颗脏弹 完全探测不到 |
[17:50] | and expressly designed to kill civilians. | 专门用来杀伤民众 |
[17:52] | – You built it. – No, Gogol built it. | -你做的 -不 “果戈理”做的 |
[17:53] | They hired me to auction it off. | 他们雇我把它卖出去 |
[17:55] | And that’s why they killed the agent in Berlin. | 所以他们在柏林杀了那个特工 |
[17:57] | Josephine, he was the only American agent that I trusted. | 约瑟芬 他是我唯一信任的美国特工 |
[18:01] | And I’ve been trying to find someone else. | 我一直在想办法找其他人 |
[18:03] | And now I have. | 现在我找到了 |
[18:06] | This is the part where you lower the gun? | 这样你可以放下枪了吗 |
[18:15] | Show me the weapon first. | 先带我去看脏弹 |
[18:21] | You’ll have to let us know | 下次你有约会时 |
[18:21] | the next time you have a gig. | 一定要事先通知我们 |
[18:23] | Maybe we can make a company outing, | 也许可以把它变成公费旅游 |
[18:25] | write it off as market research. Thank you. | 以市场调查的名义报销 谢谢 |
[18:27] | What type of marketing do you guys do? | 你们做的是哪一方面的市场营销 |
[18:29] | Alex doesn’t talk much about work. | 艾丽克丝不怎么谈工作的事 |
[18:31] | I like to keep my work life at work | 我只想工作时间处理工作 |
[18:34] | and not follow me home at night. | 不想把它带入私生活 |
[18:38] | Well, our specialty is relationship marketing. | 我们的专长是”关系营销” |
[18:41] | We create memorable personal experiences | 我们创造令人难忘的体验 |
[18:45] | that keep the customers coming back for more. | 吸引了众多的回头客 |
[18:47] | It must pay well. | 收入肯定不菲 |
[18:48] | I know that rents are crazy in this building. | 我知道这座公寓的租金很贵 |
[18:50] | Oh, yeah. The company pays for all this. | 对 这些都是公司出的钱 |
[18:52] | Apartment, car, wardrobe. | 公寓 汽车 服装 |
[18:54] | I’m a lucky girl. | 我很幸运 |
[18:56] | Well, they are tools of the trade. | 它们是做交易的工具 |
[18:59] | Trade. | 什么交易 |
[19:03] | Alex is like a brand ambassador. | 艾丽克丝好比一名形象大使 |
[19:06] | Her image is a key component of what we sell. | 她的形象是我们的卖点 |
[19:10] | And it has to live up to the expectations of our clientele. | 必须要满足我们客户的期望值 |
[19:13] | And what kind of expectations are we talking about here? | 这个期望值指的是什么 |
[19:16] | You know, the usual. | 常规的那种 |
[19:18] | Attractive, available, and always up for a good time. | 颠倒众生 随叫随到 总是热望与君共度良宵 |
[19:26] | You see, marketing | 营销这玩意 |
[19:28] | is always about | 总是在 |
[19:30] | wish fulfillment. | 对欲望的满足 |
[19:32] | That’s exactly what Alex does. | 这正是艾丽克丝的工作 |
[19:34] | She makes her clients’ every wish come true. | 她可以满足客户的一切愿望 |
[19:41] | Excuse me. I need to take this. | 失陪 我得接这个电话 |
[19:44] | This is Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[19:59] | I really hate to eat and run, | 真的很抱歉 我得先走一步了 |
[20:00] | but I have to get back to the office. | 我必须回公司一趟 |
[20:02] | Trouble with another ambassador? | 哪位形象大使又有麻烦了吗 |
[20:04] | Nathan, it was a pleasure to meet you. | 内森 很高兴认识你 |
[20:07] | Alex, I’ll see you soon. | 艾丽克丝 我们回头见 |
[20:25] | I’m not… | 我不是… |
[20:28] | It’s not what you think. | 事实不是你想的那样 |
[20:30] | Alex, I’m not asking. | 艾丽克丝 我又没问你 |
[20:35] | Let me help you clean up. | 我来帮你收拾吧 |
[20:38] | What’s the point? The mess will be here tomorrow. | 有什么好收拾的 明天就都完蛋了 |
[21:04] | – Is that it? – Yeah. | -就是这个吗 -是的 |
[21:05] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[21:06] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[21:18] | How would you ever get that through security? | 你怎么带着这个通过安检呢 |
[21:20] | The bag is lined with a reflective polymer. | 这个包用反扫描合成材料做的衬里 |
[21:22] | It creates an image for the x-ray machine. | 它使X光机呈现出另一个图像 |
[21:24] | They don’t see this. They see | 他们看不见武器 他们看到的是 |
[21:26] | a businessman’s pressed shirts and shaving cream. | 一个商人平整的衬衫和剃须膏 |
[21:29] | Get on a plane, detonate it, | 上飞机之后 就引爆它 |
[21:32] | spread radioactivity across a whole city. | 将放射源散布在整座城市 |
[21:36] | Or you just blow it up in the airport if you like. | 或者你也可以在机场引爆它 |
[21:42] | You trust him? | 你信得过他吗 |
[21:43] | Well, I don’t have any reason not to. | 我没有理由不相信他 |
[21:45] | At least not yet. | 至少目前没有 |
[21:47] | All right, we need to get Voss and the package | 好吧 我们得把沃斯和脏弹 |
[21:49] | onto U.S. Soil. | 弄进美国领土 |
[21:52] | Now, there’s a border checkpoint about 45 minutes south of you, | 在你们南边45分钟车程处有个边防站 |
[21:56] | but it might take me some time | 但我需要些时间 |
[21:57] | to get the seventh floor to sign off. | 让七楼的高层批准入境 |
[21:59] | What are you gonna tell them about me? | 你打算怎么跟他们说我 |
[22:01] | You’re an independent contractor. | 就说你是雇佣兵 |
[22:04] | Nikita, are you sure that you trust Voss? | 尼基塔 你确定能信任沃斯吗 |
[22:07] | I still haven’t confirmed who killed our man in Berlin. | 我仍未确认在柏林杀害我们人的真凶 |
[22:09] | Local police are sending the video surveillance. | 当地警方正要发给我监控录像 |
[22:11] | If Voss did the killing, we’ll reassess. | 如果是沃斯干的 我们再从长计议 |
[22:14] | But for now I say we move on this. | 但眼下我看我们只能先这么办 |
[22:15] | Gogol’s here, Ryan. | “果戈理”的人在这儿 瑞安 |
[22:18] | The russian military contractors? | 那个俄国军方雇佣的杀手组织吗 |
[22:19] | The russian Division. | 也就是俄国的”组织” |
[22:22] | Let’s just say I have a history with them, too. | 我和他们之间也有过节 |
[22:26] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:28] | I will be when this is all over. | 这一切都结束了 我会没事的 |
[22:31] | That’s not what I meant. I just… | 我不是这个意思 我只想… |
[22:34] | I want you to be careful. | 我希望你多加小心 |
[22:49] | 有个女特工 | |
[22:52] | Just one? | 就一个吗 |
[22:53] | Da. | 是的 |
[22:53] | Just describe her. | 长什么样子的 |
[22:56] | 身手敏捷 | |
[22:57] | 黑头发 出拳快 | |
[23:01] | 她的招数 | |
[23:03] | Like Division. | 很像”组织” |
[23:04] | Da. | 是的 |
[23:06] | You fought Nikita. | 你和尼基塔交手了 |
[23:08] | It wasn’t a fair fight. | 真是场不公平的较量 |
[23:11] | They won’t try the airport. | 他们不会去飞机场的 |
[23:13] | Although there are 4 bus depots, | 尽管十公里内 |
[23:15] | 2 rail stations within a 10-kilometer radius, | 有四个汽车站和两个火车站 |
[23:18] | Our lovely girl knows it would be suicide | 我们的小可爱知道 |
[23:20] | to travel on a predetermined route. | 搭乘路线固定的交通工具等于自杀 |
[23:22] | This leaves travel by car. | 这就只剩下开车跑一条路了 |
[23:23] | More mobility, easier to lateral. | 更加灵活 更容易调头 |
[23:27] | She can hide in plain sight. | 她可以在我们的眼皮底下隐藏起来 |
[23:29] | But she still needs to go through the border checkpoint, | 但她还是需要经过边防检查站 |
[23:32] | and that’s where you 4 will be. | 那就是你们四个要去的蹲守点 |
[23:34] | You are going to take our weapon back from her. | 你们要从她的手上夺回我们的武器 |
[23:38] | Then you are going to bring her to me. | 还要把她抓来见我 |
[23:44] | 美加边境 边防检查站 | |
[23:54] | Hopefully we lost Gogol. | 希望我们甩掉了”果戈理” |
[23:57] | Couldn’t you have stolen something with heat? | 你就不能搞辆有暖气的车吗 |
[24:00] | Not used to traveling economy? | 还不习惯经济旅行吧 |
[24:04] | I know you don’t like me, | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[24:04] | but do you still not trust me? | 但你还是不信任我吗 |
[24:10] | What happened to you, Voss? | 沃斯 到底发生了什么 |
[24:12] | Why the sudden change? | 为什么你突然转变了 |
[24:14] | I’d love to sit here and tell you | 我很想坐下来跟你说 |
[24:16] | that I had a near-death experience or that I lost a loved one, | 我曾差点丧命或者失去了挚爱什么的 |
[24:19] | but the fact is, there are no loved ones. | 但其实根本没有什么大爱大恨 |
[24:22] | There’s just a succession of mass murderers | 只有一连串的大屠杀 |
[24:24] | and common thugs who relied on me for care and feeding. | 和一群靠我糊口的亡命徒 |
[24:28] | For years I told myself that the world | 多年来 我一直在对自己说 |
[24:30] | had thrown me in with these vermin. | 是世界将我丢弃给了这些人渣 |
[24:33] | Seduced by crime, forced into the business. | 被犯罪所诱惑 被迫干这种勾当 |
[24:36] | But I wasn’t. | 但我没法说服自己 |
[24:38] | Then you saw the weapon and you turned against them. | 然后你看到这武器于是决定与他们反目 |
[24:41] | I went rogue, | 按你们的说法 |
[24:42] | to use the parlance of your business. | 我这叫 叛逃了 |
[24:45] | And that’s what my surrender is all about. | 这就是我弃暗投明的原因 |
[24:49] | I have to erase what I was, | 我要抹去我的过去 |
[24:50] | so I can become… | 我才能变成… |
[24:53] | whoever I might be. | 那个真正的我 |
[24:59] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[25:02] | Am I too late? | 是否为时太晚 |
[25:05] | I hope you’re not. | 希望不会 |
[25:09] | Thank you, Josephine. | 谢谢你 约瑟芬 |
[25:11] | It’s Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[25:13] | My name’s Nikita. | 我叫尼基塔 |
[25:20] | Gogol’s here. | “果戈理”的人来了 |
[25:22] | Our CIA contacts are pulling in now. | 我们中情局联络人的车也到了 |
[25:25] | Go. I’ll distract them. | 快走 我来引开他们 |
[25:31] | – You are Voss? – Yes. | -你就是沃斯吗 -对 |
[25:32] | I’ll take that. | 我来拿 |
[25:49] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[25:51] | I heard from my team. | 我们的人收到消息了 |
[25:52] | Voss and the weapon are stateside. | 沃斯和那武器都已入境 |
[25:53] | They made it through security without a hitch. | 顺利无阻地通过了安检 |
[25:56] | Just make sure the right people | 确保由可靠的人负责拆卸 |
[25:58] | take that thing apart and study it. | 跟研究就行 |
[25:59] | Already on it. | 已经在安排了 |
[26:01] | Hey, I’m… | 听着 我刚拿到… |
[26:04] | getting these screen grabs from Berlin. | 柏林凶杀现场的录像 |
[26:10] | I was able to enhance them. Voss was there, | 我优化了图像 沃斯当时在场 |
[26:12] | But he wasn’t the shooter. | 但不是他开的枪 |
[26:14] | I’m sending them to to your phone now. | 我马上把录像发你手机上 |
[26:16] | Are you giving me another assignment? | 这么快就要给我第二项任务了吗 |
[26:18] | The shooter is Gogol. | 开枪的是”果戈理”的人 |
[26:20] | He might be one of the guys you tangled with. Just– | 你可能跟他交过手 |
[26:22] | see if you recognize him. It’s coming through now. | 你只要看看认不认识他 发过去了 |
[26:30] | Roan. | 罗恩 |
[26:32] | Ryan, that shooter’s not Gogol, he’s Division. | 瑞安 那不是”果戈理”而是”组织”的人 |
[26:35] | What? | 什么 |
[26:36] | Tell your men to change their route. | 让你的人赶紧调整路线 |
[26:37] | You’re going to meet them. | 否则就会被”组织”的人截击 |
[26:39] | You need to personally escort Voss to D.C. | 你得亲自护送沃斯到华府 |
[26:40] | Trust no one. | 不要相信任何人 |
[27:10] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[27:13] | Emil? | 埃米尔 |
[27:15] | They showed you good time after all. | 到底还是让他们耍了 |
[27:17] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:31] | Ryan? They’re all dead. We got played. | 瑞安 他们都死了 我们被耍了 |
[27:34] | You certainly did. | 那还用说 |
[27:40] | If you think this is over… | 这事不算完 |
[27:41] | Now, now, don’t be a sore loser. | 你别输不起啊 |
[27:43] | You’re just in time. | 来得正是时候 |
[27:45] | For what? | 正是什么时候 |
[27:46] | Watch. | 听这个 |
[27:48] | Is that why you called, to brag? | 你打电话来就是为了炫耀吗 |
[27:50] | Actually, it’s called gloating, | 其实这叫幸灾乐祸 |
[27:53] | And I earned it, | 而我有理由这样 |
[27:54] | after you commandeered my network | 是你侵入我的网络系统在先 |
[27:56] | and gave your little propaganda speech to the proletariat. | 还跟我那帮手下发表煽动言论 |
[28:00] | I had to make them feel better. | 我得让他们能好受点儿 |
[28:01] | They’ve been getting their asses kicked a lot lately. | 毕竟他们最近被我收拾得屁滚尿流 |
[28:04] | Not this time. Now, here your boy Fletcher | 这次可不是 你的马仔弗莱彻 |
[28:06] | thought he’s stumbled onto some chatter. | 还以为他意外发现了什么重要线索 |
[28:09] | Well, guess what. | 没想到吧 |
[28:10] | It was all homemade right here in Division, | 这都是”组织”一手策划的 |
[28:12] | sent directly to his desk. | 就为了把他耍得团团转 |
[28:14] | I knew the minute that Voss got away from us in Berlin, | 沃斯在柏林从我们手里溜掉那一刻 |
[28:17] | there was only one agent who would | 我就知道有且只有一名特工 |
[28:19] | ever be able to track him down. | 能够出马将他拿下 |
[28:21] | My old favorite. | 我彼时的爱将 |
[28:23] | You did call to brag. | 你无非就是为了炫耀 |
[28:24] | No, I called to thank you. | 不 我打来感谢你的 |
[28:26] | Could never have done it without you, Josephine. | 没你这事可成不了 约瑟芬 |
[28:28] | Take a look around. | 四处看看吧 |
[28:31] | The shell casings from the tula cartridges, | 弹壳是图拉兵工厂制造 |
[28:33] | Steel core. | 钢芯弹头 |
[28:34] | That’s Gogol’s bullet of choice, isn’t it? | 是”果戈理”的制式子弹 没错吧 |
[28:37] | So Gogol is the evil empire, | 所以”果戈理”这次成了大反派 |
[28:39] | And Division saves the day. | “组织”成了救世英雄 |
[28:41] | All the evidence will be there. | 该有的证据一样不缺 |
[28:42] | Right down to the charred remains | 甚至还包括沃斯前女友 |
[28:44] | of Voss’ ex-girlfriend. | 烧焦的尸体 |
[28:46] | Blow up the car–now. | 引爆汽车 |
[28:48] | 引爆 | |
[28:51] | 引爆失败 | |
[28:52] | You missed me. | 你这次没弄死我 |
[28:54] | Don’t worry. When I bury you, | 别担心 等我弄死你的时候 |
[28:56] | I won’t call to brag first. | 我不会打电话向你炫耀的 |
[29:06] | Guess we were watching over Ryan | 这么说我们的人在监视瑞安 |
[29:08] | and using him to get to Nikita. | 并利用他诱使尼基塔上钩 |
[29:10] | I was gonna tell you. That’s why I called you in there. | 我正打算告诉你呢 所以才叫你来 |
[29:12] | You don’t have to explain yourself. | 你无需解释 |
[29:13] | I understand why you’d want the circle small. | 我明白你为何要知情的人尽量少 |
[29:15] | You used your contacts in the CIA to monitor Ryan. | 你利用你中情局的眼线监视瑞安 |
[29:17] | Yes. Speaking of which, I want you to take that over | 没错 说到这个 剩下的你接手吧 |
[29:19] | and get that weapon back as quickly as possible. | 尽快拿回武器 |
[29:21] | That might be tricky. | 可能有点棘手 |
[29:23] | Tricky? | 棘手什么 |
[29:24] | Well, it seems like you struck another nerve with Nikita. | 你好像又一次把尼基塔惹毛了 |
[29:28] | You talking about that little threat she spouted back there? | 你是说她刚才那个无足轻重的威胁吗 |
[29:30] | I promised her that she would never have to be Josephine again | 我承诺过她不必再扮约瑟芬 |
[29:34] | And you took her back there. | 你却让她又扮了一次 |
[29:36] | Her threat is real. | 她的威胁不容忽视 |
[29:52] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:09] | I need you at Division in an hour. | 我需要你一小时后回到”组织”基地 |
[30:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:12] | They just stole a dirty bomb | 他们刚刚在纽约州北部 |
[30:13] | off of two CIA operatives in upstate New York. | 从两个中情局特工手里偷了一颗脏弹 |
[30:16] | My guess is they’ll try to secure | 我猜他们会想办法把炸弹 |
[30:17] | air transport back to headquarters. | 通过航空运输送回总部 |
[30:19] | I need you to find out what airport that is. | 我需要你找出他们通过哪个机场运送 |
[30:21] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[30:22] | Yeah, yeah, I’m here. | 好的好的 我在听 |
[30:23] | Alex, if Percy gets ahold of this, | 艾丽克丝 如果让珀西拿到了炸弹 |
[30:24] | He sells it to the highest bidder. | 他会卖给出价最高的买家 |
[30:26] | I don’t want to know who that is. I need you on the ball. | 我不能让他得逞 我需要你机灵点 |
[30:28] | I’m on my way. I’ll text you when I’ve got it. | 我这就走 查到后短信发给你 |
[30:48] | Ma’am, are you all right? | 这位女士 你还好吧 |
[30:52] | Oh, you do know how to make an entrance. | 你以为自己走红地毯呢 |
[30:58] | My men told me that you made it across the border with Voss. | 听我手下说 你不是和沃斯成功越境了吗 |
[31:02] | My trip was cut short. | 我的行程被迫缩短了 |
[31:04] | Where’s the weapon? | 武器在哪 |
[31:06] | I should ask you that. | 我还准备问你呢 |
[31:08] | Voss’ car was attacked, | 沃斯的车被袭击了 |
[31:08] | tula shell casings everywhere. | 现场到处是图拉弹壳 |
[31:11] | Division. | 是”组织”干的 |
[31:12] | Move. | 让开 |
[31:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:15] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[31:16] | Go through my bags, | 从我的行李里面 |
[31:17] | pick out which guns to wear, | 挑把趁手的枪 |
[31:19] | and then I’m gonna get that bomb back. | 然后去把炸弹夺回来 |
[31:21] | And I swear, if I have to ask you to move again, Ari– | 告诉你 如果你还让我请你让开的话 |
[31:23] | Don’t be that way. We can help you. | 大可不必这样 我们能帮你的 |
[31:26] | The enemy of my enemy. | 敌人的敌人… |
[31:28] | Is just another man standing in my way. | 不过是又一个挡路的人而已 |
[31:37] | Get the car. | 去开车 |
[31:45] | All right, this is a high-priority payload. | 要运送的这枚脏弹很重要 |
[31:49] | Get me somebody on the ground. | 给我接地勤人员 |
[31:53] | I need to talk to you. | 我有事找你 |
[31:54] | Sir, I got the grab team leader on the line. | 长官 截货小队队长要您听电话 |
[31:56] | Now is not a good time. | 待会再说 |
[31:58] | Agent Estrin, there’s a jet waiting at the rendezvous. | 埃斯特林特工 指定地点有飞机等候 |
[32:00] | It’ll take you and the payload back to HQ. | 将会带你和脏弹回总部 |
[32:02] | Do you copy? | 收到请讲 |
[32:03] | You owe me after what you did. | 之前做的算你欠我的 |
[32:05] | Copy that. We’ll signal once we’re airborne. | 明白 一起飞我们会汇报的 |
[32:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:10] | What I did was my job. | 我是在行使我的职责 |
[32:12] | Nathan is my friend. Was my friend. | 内森是我朋友 原本的朋友 |
[32:14] | I don’t get to have a life? | 我都不能有正常的生活吗 |
[32:16] | Your cover does not just protect you. | 你的伪装身份不只是为了保护你 |
[32:18] | It protects him. | 也是为了保护他 |
[32:20] | It is your responsibility to maintain that distance. | 保持适当的距离是你的责任 |
[32:23] | Live the lie until the lie becomes your life. | 演绎谎言 直到自己也信以为真 |
[32:27] | Sir, ETA for the grab team to | 长官 截货小队预计20分钟后 |
[32:28] | Herndon airport’s 20 minutes. | 到达赫恩登机场 |
[32:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[32:34] | I know how to hide a secret, Michael. | 我知道如何守口如瓶 迈克尔 |
[32:36] | That’s what you taught me, remember? | 是你教我的 难道你忘了吗 |
[32:38] | You got off easy, Alex. | 我不和你计较 艾丽克丝 |
[32:39] | And this conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[32:58] | 赫恩登机场 20分钟后 | |
[33:06] | Ryan, how far are you from Herndon airport? | 瑞安 你离赫恩登机场还有多远 |
[33:09] | A couple miles, I think. | 大概还有几英里吧 |
[33:10] | That’s about 10 miles closer than I am. | 你比我离那里近10英里 |
[33:12] | Gogol’s following me. | “果戈理”在跟踪我 |
[33:13] | What? | 什么 |
[33:14] | Trust me, we’re going to need a diversion. | 相信我 我们得引开敌人 |
[33:17] | Stall Division until I get there. | 在我到达之前拖住”组织”的人 |
[33:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:41] | Do you intend to fly this aircraft today? | 你今天要驾驶这架飞机吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. That’s the plan. | 是的 计划是这样的 |
[33:45] | Huh. ’cause it doesn’t look like we got a flight plan on file. | 貌似调度表上没有显示今天有飞行安排 |
[33:50] | Only IFRS require one. | 只有导航飞行才需要调度 |
[33:52] | I’m flying this thing VFR. | 我是飞目视飞行的 |
[33:54] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[33:55] | Well, if that’s the case, we got a bigger problem than I thought. | 如果真是这样 那就更麻烦了 |
[33:58] | This is upstate New York, buddy. | 伙计 这里是纽约州北部 |
[34:00] | The weather changes faster here than the Mets lineup. | 天气变化得比大都会队的阵容还快 |
[34:03] | We don’t allow any VFR flights out of Herndon. | 我们是不允许目视飞行离开赫恩登的 |
[34:07] | Got any creative solutions? | 能通融一下吗 |
[34:10] | A…pretty simple one, | 好说好说… |
[34:13] | Actually. | 实际上 |
[34:14] | I’ll just…bring over the appropriate forms | 我这就去拿张调度表过来 |
[34:16] | and you can fill out an ifr flight plan in no time at all. | 你填上导航飞行计划起飞即可 |
[34:19] | I mean, otherwise, there’s no way | 要不然塔台 |
[34:21] | the tower’s gonna let you take off. | 是不会让你起飞的 |
[34:23] | As long as it’s quick. | 只要快点怎么都行 |
[34:50] | Ok, you want to just, uh, get started on these? | 好了 填表就行了 |
[34:54] | The sooner you fill them out, the sooner you– | 越早填完你越… |
[34:55] | Tell the tower I’m cleared for departure. | 告诉塔台我可以起飞了 |
[35:26] | Good job keeping him on the ground. | 拖住他们了 干得不错 |
[35:27] | I have black belt in bureaucracy. | 我对官僚主义深有研究 |
[35:29] | – Is that Gogol? – Yeah. | -那是”果戈理”的人吗 -是的 |
[35:31] | They’re nothing if not predictable. | 要不是事先有准备 他们连屁都不是 |
[35:33] | I need you to do one more thing for me. | 我还需要你再帮我个忙 |
[35:42] | Sir, I just got word from the hangar. | 长官 我刚收到飞机库传来的消息 |
[35:43] | The team’s under attack. | 小队遭到攻击 |
[35:47] | Estrin, report. | 埃斯特林 回话 |
[35:51] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[36:10] | We lost the team, sir. | 与小队失去联系 长官 |
[36:11] | Gogol took them out. | 被”果戈理”全歼了 |
[36:13] | Any sign of Nikita? | 发现尼基塔了吗 |
[36:32] | You must be a fan of World Cinema. | 想必你遍览了世界各国电影 |
[36:36] | Kurosawa’s “Yojimbo,” isn’t it? | 这是受了黑泽明的《用心棒》的启发吧 |
[36:39] | The hero positions two warring gangs against each other | 英雄精心设计 引发两个对头黑帮火拼 |
[36:41] | and gets them to fight for him. | 他却从中得益 |
[36:43] | It was a book first. | 那想法源于一本书 |
[36:45] | 《血腥的收获季节》的作者 书中私家侦探设计让两个黑帮相互残杀 | |
[36:45] | Dashiell Hammett. Not that I need to take cues from literature | 达希尔・哈米特的 你已经让这事变得简单 |
[36:48] | when you make it so easy for me, Ari. | 我就无需费神去借鉴文学作品了 阿里 |
[36:50] | And yet in the end, you’re the one who’s fooled. | 但是最终你还是白费功夫 |
[36:54] | I think this show is over. Don’t you? | 这次表演结束了 你说呢 |
[37:02] | As always, my offer still stands. | 我的大门依然为你敞开着 |
[37:06] | If you can’t beat us, join us. | 如果不能打败我们 就和我们做朋友吧 |
[37:09] | Think about it. | 好好考虑吧 |
[37:49] | Fletcher’s being promoted, | 弗莱彻被提拔了 |
[37:52] | back to the main desk– clandestine operations. | 他回到了总部 负责秘密行动 |
[37:56] | He must be very proud. | 他一定觉得非常骄傲 |
[37:58] | He’ll have more access than ever. | 他的权力会比以前更大 |
[38:01] | I don’t like it. | 这可不妙 |
[38:03] | Just keep your focus on Nikita. | 你还是对付尼基塔吧 |
[38:05] | If today taught us anything, | 今天的事告诉我们 |
[38:06] | It’s that she can be beaten. | 她并非战无不胜 |
[38:12] | You should have seen their faces. | 你真该看看他们的表情 |
[38:14] | It’s not every day that an analyst | 一名数据分析师拿着一颗脏弹 |
[38:16] | walks onto the seventh floor with a dirty bomb. | 走进领导们的办公室 这可不是常事 |
[38:19] | I told you I’d make you a hero. | 告诉过你 我会把你打造成大英雄 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:23] | Some hero. | 好一位英雄啊 |
[38:25] | I let Percy lead me around by the nose. | 珀西耍得我团团转 |
[38:27] | Well, now you know how he operates. | 现在你了解他的路数伎俩了吧 |
[38:31] | Just because you’ve been bumped upstairs, | 虽然你现在平步青云 |
[38:34] | doesn’t mean you can trust anyone. | 你也不能相信任何人 |
[38:35] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[38:38] | He’s taken too many lives already. | 他已经杀人无数 |
[38:43] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[38:52] | Do you think we can ever erase who we were? | 你觉得我们可以重新做人吗 |
[38:56] | Come back from it? | 让往事随风 |
[38:58] | From what? | 什么往事 |
[39:01] | The things we’ve done. | 我们曾做过的事 |
[39:03] | Just…all of it. | 所有的事 |
[39:08] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[39:10] | Do we even deserve to? | 我们有没有资格 |
[39:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[39:48] | You didn’t follow the protocol. | 你怎么不按约定的暗号通话呢 |
[39:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:51] | How did it go? | 情况如何 |
[39:52] | We got the weapon, | 我们拿到了武器 |
[39:54] | but somebody paid a price. | 但有人付出了代价 |
[39:57] | Alex, what I told you before | 艾丽克丝 我原来跟你说过 |
[39:59] | about not getting close to anyone? | 不要和任何人接近 记得吗 |
[40:02] | I know. It’s for my own protection. | 我知道 这是为了保护我 |
[40:05] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:10] | I thought relationships with outsiders were dangerous. | 我还以为和局外人交往是很危险的 |
[40:13] | They are. | 这没错 |
[40:18] | But, | 但是 |
[40:20] | You can’t just live the lie, Alex. | 你不可能总在演绎谎言 艾丽克丝 |
[40:23] | It’s not enough. | 这远远不够 |
[40:26] | You have to live, too. | 你还得有真正的生活 |
[40:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:35] | I need you to understand something. | 你得明白一些事 |
[40:39] | What happened at dinner, | 那天晚餐时 |
[40:41] | what my boss said… | 我老板所说的… |
[40:45] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那种人 |
[40:47] | I didn’t think it was. | 我也没那么想 |
[40:49] | What I do for a living… | 我的工作… |
[40:54] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[40:56] | And it really doesn’t matter. | 而且无关紧要 |
[40:58] | But I need you to understand. | 但我要你理解我 |
[41:00] | I need you to believe me. | 我要你相信我 |
[41:03] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你惹上了什么麻烦吗 |
[41:06] | It’s not like that, Nathan. | 不是你想的那样 内森 |
[41:07] | ‘Cause whatever you need, I’m here. | 不管你需要什么 我就在这里 |
[41:10] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[41:12] | Or I’ll find somebody who can. | 或者找人帮忙 |
[41:15] | But if you need anything, | 如果你需要什么 |
[41:17] | I’m right across the hall. | 我就在走廊对面 |
[41:19] | All you gotta do is knock. | 你只要敲敲门 |