时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Nikita… | |
[00:03] | I’ve been searching for you for over two years. | 两年多来我一直在找你 |
[00:05] | You were sold to sex traffickers. | 你被卖给了皮条客 |
[00:07] | I escaped. | 我逃脱了 |
[00:08] | Your captors, yes, but not the junk they hooked you on. | 摆脱了抓你卖淫的人 却没摆脱他们让你染上的毒瘾 |
[00:11] | Everyone I love is dead. | 我爱的人全都死了 |
[00:14] | I know who killed your parents. | 我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲 |
[00:15] | they’re called Division, | 他们叫”组织” |
[00:17] | black ops program that has now gone rogue. | 这个秘密机构如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:18] | If I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:21] | I could tell you what they were planning before they do it. | 就可以赶在行动前告诉你他们的计划了 |
[00:23] | I want you to know I can get to you. | 我要让你知道 我能接近你 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna take you apart piece by piece. | 我会一点一点的粉碎你的组织 |
[00:29] | I want you to hunt her down | 我要你去抓她 |
[00:31] | and I want you to confirm the kill. | 务必要宰了她 |
[00:32] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[00:34] | I can’t protect you anymore. | 我不能再保护你了 |
[00:35] | Then let me go. | 那就放我走 |
[00:37] | or stop me now. | 或者现在就阻止我 |
[01:04] | – I’m… – Let me guess. Model? | -我是… -让我猜猜 模特 |
[01:06] | – No. – Actress? | -不是 -演员 |
[01:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:08] | I can tell you’re somebody, | 我知道你不是个小人物 |
[01:09] | so who are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[01:11] | – She’s with me. Hey. – Hey. | -她和我一起的 你好 -你好 |
[01:14] | Your assignment is Dustin Zimmer, | 你的目标是达斯汀・齐默 |
[01:17] | tech billionaire. | 亿万身家的科技富豪 |
[01:19] | Why does he need the internet to get a date? | 他为什么非得上网交女友 |
[01:21] | Likes the anonymity. | 喜欢匿名约会呗 |
[01:22] | Avoids the gold-diggers at least for one blind date. | 至少能避免初次相亲就遇到想傍大款的 |
[01:25] | By some amazing coincidence, | 一个看似美丽的巧合 |
[01:27] | this web site is going to spit you out as a match. | 会让这个网站把你和他配对 |
[01:31] | 双方资料相匹配 | |
[01:32] | How do we know he’ll get in touch with me? | 我们怎么知道他会不会联系我 |
[01:35] | Please. | 你说呢 |
[01:37] | Sorry I got separated back there. | 抱歉 我在那边和你走散了 |
[01:39] | You believe some guy wanted me to autograph | 你相信吗 有人竟让我在 |
[01:40] | his smartphone screen? | 他的智能手机屏幕上签名 |
[01:42] | How primitive. | 真俗 |
[01:43] | Zimmer’s company has secretly developed | 齐默的公司秘密研发完成 |
[01:45] | and is currently testing a device | 并正在测试一种 |
[01:47] | codenamed “Oculus.” | 代号为”灵眼”的设备 |
[01:49] | It’s the next must-have gadget | 这必将是这数十亿美元产业的 |
[01:50] | in a multi-billion-dollar industry. | 新一代宠儿 |
[01:52] | And I bet Percy has companies lining up | 想必珀西已经有若干个公司客户排着队 |
[01:54] | to take a look at it. | 想要一睹其风彩了吧 |
[01:55] | Your job is to make contact with Zimmer | 你的任务就是和齐默建立联系 |
[01:58] | and gain his confidence. | 取得他的信任 |
[02:00] | So what’s someone like you doing on a dating web site? | 像你这种尤物来交友网站干嘛呢 |
[02:04] | My friends made me. | 我朋友让我来的 |
[02:07] | I should really be asking you that. | 我也该问你这个问题 |
[02:09] | Well, I find computers are more impartial. | 我觉得电脑更公正一点 |
[02:13] | Otherwise, it’s easy to be distracted, | 其他的方式 容易受干扰 |
[02:15] | you know… | 就是… |
[02:18] | by– | 容易受… |
[02:21] | Should I order some champagne? | 我们来杯香槟怎么样 |
[02:25] | I’m not saying I can’t handle it. | 我没说我克服不了 |
[02:27] | I’m just saying that a nightclub has a lot of temptations | 我的意思是 对于一个瘾君子来说 |
[02:31] | for a junkie. | 夜店的诱惑太强了 |
[02:33] | I know I’m playing someone else, | 我知道那只是我的伪装身份 |
[02:34] | but drugs and alcohol don’t distinguish | 但不管你是本人还是伪装 |
[02:36] | between you and your cover. | 在毒品和酒精面前都一样 |
[02:38] | Then use your cover to stay clean. | 那就用你的伪装远离毒品 |
[02:40] | Why don’t we go dancing first? | 我们还是先跳一支舞吧 |
[02:42] | Uh, I didn’t know you liked dancing. | 我不知道你喜欢跳舞 |
[02:45] | You didn’t list that on your profile. | 你的资料里没有提到啊 |
[02:47] | I did say that I’m full of surprises though. | 但我确实说过我会不断制造惊喜 |
[02:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:18] | “灵眼” | |
[03:21] | I really want to kiss you. | 我真的很想吻你 |
[03:23] | Nerds like rejection. | 书呆子都喜欢对方说”不” |
[03:25] | See, their thinking is, | 他们想的是 |
[03:27] | if she’s interested in you, | 如果这女人对自己有兴趣 |
[03:29] | there must be something wrong with her. | 那这女人肯定是有问题 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:34] | I have to use the restroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[03:49] | Whoa. Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:51] | [“嗑药”的”High”和”你好”的”Hi”同音] | |
[03:51] | – High. – Hi. | -正来劲呢[你好] -你好 |
[03:54] | No. | 不是 |
[03:56] | I’m…high. | 这药正来劲呢 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I figured. | 我看出来了 |
[04:10] | Oh, you are too kind to be a stranger. | 萍水相逢 你对我真是太好了 |
[04:15] | I’m Irina. | 我叫伊莲娜 |
[04:17] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[04:20] | I don’t think so. | 没见过 |
[04:22] | I know…I know you. | 我… 我认识你 |
[04:30] | Sasha? | 萨莎 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:35] | You have me confused with someone else. | 你认错人了 |
[04:51] | We’re gonna get that back to Zimmer, right? | 我们要把手机还给齐默 对吧 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:55] | Right after I record a message warning him | 等我录一段话 警告他 |
[04:56] | how easy it was to steal. | 偷这东西易如反掌 |
[05:02] | What went wrong with the pass? | 递手机的时候是怎么回事 |
[05:04] | What? | 什么 |
[05:05] | Tell me where your head was. | 你当时在想什么呢 |
[05:10] | There was a girl in the bathroom. | 洗手间里有个女孩 |
[05:12] | She was wasted out of her mind. | 她当时吸了毒 神志不清 |
[05:14] | And you got tempted? | 你被毒品诱惑了吗 |
[05:16] | No… | 没有 |
[05:19] | I recognized her. | 我认得她 |
[05:21] | She was one of Vlad’s girls. | 她是被弗拉德性奴役的女孩之一 |
[05:22] | Irina. | 伊莲娜 |
[05:24] | We came over on the same container ship together. | 我们乘同一艘集装箱运货船偷渡过来 |
[05:26] | Did she recognize you? | 她认出你了吗 |
[05:27] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[05:30] | If Zetrov gets word that you’re alive | 如果泽特洛夫知道你还活着的消息 |
[05:31] | and in New York city, they will send someone to kill you. | 而且知道你就在纽约市 他们会派人来杀你 |
[05:34] | She was high, okay? | 她当时磕了药 |
[05:35] | She couldn’t even recognize a paper towel. | 她连手纸都分不清了 |
[05:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:40] | Yeah, great. | 对 非常好 |
[05:42] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[05:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | If it wasn’t for you, | 当时如果不是你 |
[05:55] | I’d still be like her. | 我现在还和她一样呢 |
[06:04] | Hey, Dustin Zimmer | 达斯汀・齐默 你好 |
[06:06] | Keep an eye on your phone. | 看好你的手机 |
[06:07] | Your rivals tried to steal it | 你的对手们想偷走它 |
[06:09] | and put out a clone. | 并生产出仿制品 |
[06:13] | 已连接”灵眼” 正在传递信息 | |
[06:14] | 传递已完成 | |
[06:19] | If it wasn’t for you, | 当时如果不是你 |
[06:20] | I’d still be like her. | 我现在还和她一样呢 |
[06:27] | 搜索追踪器位置 | |
[06:30] | 追踪对象:艾丽克丝 位置:美世夜店 | |
[06:42] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[06:44] | What are you doing back at the club? | 你回那家夜店干嘛 |
[06:46] | Get out of there and call me back. | 快离开那里 给我回个电话 |
[06:50] | Hey, Irina. | 伊莲娜 |
[06:55] | I would never have made it across the ocean | 如果不是有你在偷渡船上帮我 |
[06:57] | if it wasn’t for you. | 我早就没命了 |
[06:59] | Sasha, it is you. | 萨莎 真的是你 |
[07:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:08] | I thought I’d given you a way out. | 我还以为我给你找到条出路了 |
[07:10] | I blew it, okay? | 被我给搞砸了 |
[07:12] | There is no way out. Not for me. | 根本没有什么出路 至少对我没有 |
[07:14] | Yes, there is. | 不 有出路的 |
[07:16] | I’m here to help you, | 我是来帮你的 |
[07:17] | get you away from all of this. | 帮你远离这一切 |
[07:20] | I can get you clean, Irina. | 我能帮你戒毒 伊莲娜 |
[07:25] | Meet me behind the building in 15 minutes, okay? | 十五分钟后在楼后面等我 好吗 |
[07:54] | Back from the dead? | 这是死而复生吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:57] | It’s been what, five, six years since you ran away? | 你逃走已经有五六年时间了吧 |
[08:01] | Look at you now, all grown up. | 看看你 都成大姑娘了 |
[08:04] | Hold on, okay? | 等等 |
[08:05] | There must be some sort of mistake. | 这一定是场误会 |
[08:06] | Please don’t point that at us. | 求你别拿枪指着我们 |
[08:07] | I’m not pointing this at her. | 我没指着她 |
[08:08] | I’m pointing at you. | 而是指着你 |
[08:09] | [俄语] | |
[08:11] | Look, if this is some sort of robbery, | 听着 如果你是来抢劫的 |
[08:13] | You can have my wallet, okay? | 我把钱包给你 行吗 |
[08:14] | I’m just gonna reach for my wallet. | 我这就拿出来 |
[08:16] | Your wallet? | 你的钱包 |
[08:17] | Your money is mine. | 你的钱就是我的钱 |
[08:19] | Just like Irina. | 就像伊莲娜一样 |
[08:21] | I don’t even know her, okay? | 我之前根本不认识她 |
[08:22] | I just met her in the bathroom. | 我和她刚才在洗手间才认识的 |
[08:24] | That true? | 是这样吗 |
[08:25] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[08:26] | You were right to call me. | 给我打电话就对了 |
[08:28] | Irina was high as a kite. | 伊莲娜嗑了那么多药 |
[08:30] | Even she recognized you. | 她都能认出你 |
[08:33] | You belong to me. | 你是我的人 |
[08:47] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:49] | Model? Actress? | 你是模特 还是演员 |
[08:51] | Assassin. | 刺客 |
[09:06] | Alex hasn’t reported in by now | 到现在还没收到艾丽克丝的报告 |
[09:08] | and she hasn’t returned my call. | 她也不给我回电话 |
[09:10] | Maybe something went wrong with the Op. | 可能是行动出问题了 |
[09:11] | Maybe something went right with the date. | 也可能是约会正按计划进行着 |
[09:14] | Shizzow | 爽歪歪 |
[09:17] | Dude, you need to get a sense of humor. | 兄弟 你需要培养点幽默感 |
[09:19] | I don’t laugh at your jokes because I have a sense of humor. | 正因为我有幽默感 才觉得你这笑话很冷 |
[09:22] | Now you’re joking, right? | 你在说笑话 是吧 |
[09:24] | Activate her tracker. | 激活她的跟踪器 |
[09:28] | You’re a special girl, you know? | 你是一个很特别的女孩子 |
[09:30] | The first one to ever escape. | 第一个逃出我的手心的女孩 |
[09:32] | I’ll be the first girl to do it twice, Vlad. | 还会是第一个逃出你魔掌两次的人 弗拉德 |
[09:34] | Oh, so you do remember me? | 看来你还记得我啊 |
[09:37] | I fed her, gave her clothes, | 我给她吃的穿的 |
[09:39] | a place to stay. | 还有住的 |
[09:40] | This scar is how she thanks me. | 但她却用这道疤来报答我 |
[09:42] | I’d be happy to give you another one, | 我还想再给你添一道疤呢 |
[09:43] | But it looks like someone else got to you first. | 但好像被人捷足先登了 |
[09:45] | This? | 这道疤吗 |
[09:47] | That’s your fault too. | 也是因为你 |
[09:49] | Yeah, a couple of years ago, | 对 几年前 |
[09:51] | Some wonder woman barges into my office | 一个神奇女侠闯进我的办公室 |
[09:53] | looking for you. | 说要找你 |
[09:55] | Next thing I know, she cuts me, | 没等我反应过来 就砍了我一刀 |
[09:57] | releases all of my girls, | 把我所有的女孩都放走了 |
[09:59] | and burns down my business. | 我的生意也给她给毁了 |
[10:01] | I had to move here. | 我不得不转移到这里 |
[10:07] | Her tracker’s not coming up. | 她的跟踪器没反应 |
[10:09] | Maybe she’s underground. | 可能在地下 |
[10:11] | She was last at the club. | 她最后出现是在夜总会里 |
[10:13] | Hack into its surveillance footage. | 侵入那儿的监控系统 |
[10:14] | See if you can spot when she left. | 看能否找到她离开时的画面 |
[10:21] | Vlad. | 弗拉德 |
[10:35] | 六年前 | |
[10:38] | 尼古拉・乌迪诺夫豪宅 | |
[10:55] | [俄语] | |
[11:06] | Alpha team, report. | A小队 请报告 |
[11:09] | This is alpha team. Over. | 这里是A小队 完毕 |
[11:11] | Why haven’t I gotten an update? | 为什么不向我汇报情况 |
[11:16] | Executing a perimeter sweep for survivors. | 正在搜索清剿幸存者 |
[11:18] | Targets are down. | 目标已经消灭 |
[11:19] | Confirm with Roan. | 跟罗恩确认一下 |
[11:22] | 他们会以为他的女儿被大火烧死了 | |
[11:24] | 把她藏好了 | |
[11:26] | 我愿为尼古拉的孩子赴汤蹈火 | |
[11:39] | You’ll be safe with him. | 你和他在一起很安全 |
[11:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 对不起 艾丽克丝 |
[11:52] | 未发现信号 | |
[11:52] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[12:02] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[12:03] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[12:05] | I don’t get it. Where’s Alex? | 我不明白 艾丽克丝去哪了 |
[12:07] | There she is, leaving out the back. | 她在这儿 从后门出来了 |
[12:10] | Poof. | 不见了 |
[12:12] | Either she’s a magician | 她要么会变魔术 |
[12:14] | or there’s footage missing. | 要么是这段录像消失了 |
[12:17] | See, somebody erased her entering the alley, | 看 有人把她进小巷这段录像给剪了 |
[12:20] | but they forgot to check the mirror. | 但把镜子里的给漏了 |
[12:22] | Fortunately, I didn’t. | 幸亏我没有漏 |
[12:24] | If god is in the details, | 如果上帝擅于捕捉细节 |
[12:25] | then I am a god. | 那我就是上帝 |
[12:28] | A tech billionaire could probalby pull that off. | 可能是那个科技富豪干的 |
[12:30] | I got footage of zimmer walking out the front door two hours earlier. | 我有两小时前齐默从正门离开的录像 |
[12:35] | Look, splicing security footage together is one of our tricks. | 录像的剪接是我们培训课程中的一项 |
[12:38] | I’m the one that teaches it to the recruits. | 给新人上这门课的人是我 |
[12:41] | I hate to say it, but maybe Alex | 我也不想这么说 但也许艾丽克丝 |
[12:43] | took the first chance she got and split. | 抓住了她的第一次机会逃走了 |
[12:45] | Go over everything on those cameras again. | 把这几个摄像头的录像再看一遍 |
[12:47] | And in the meantime, keep this under your hat. | 另外 这事先别说出去 |
[12:49] | Percy finds out an agent went AWOL, | 珀西一旦发现有特工擅离职守 |
[12:52] | it’ll give him an excuse to test out his kill chip. | 他就有借口测试他那夺命芯片 |
[12:58] | Yashin used to live here. | 亚辛曾经在这笼子里待过 |
[13:01] | Remember Yashin, my pit bull? | 还记得亚辛吗 我那只比特犬 |
[13:04] | I’ll have to keep this. | 这东西我帮你保管 |
[13:08] | Not safe for a girl. | 女孩子拿着不安全 |
[13:12] | I’ll be back. | 我马上就回来 |
[13:18] | Irina, you have to unlock this. | 伊莲娜 快帮我开锁 |
[13:20] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[13:23] | The people coming for me, if they see you out there | 会有人来救我的 他们如果看到你在外面 |
[13:25] | and me in here– | 而我被锁在里面… |
[13:27] | Look, I know you’re afraid of Vlad, | 我知道你很怕弗拉德 |
[13:29] | But these people are a hell of a lot more dangerous. | 但是来救我的人比他可怕多了 |
[13:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:39] | Can it wait? | 能等一会儿吗 |
[13:41] | I’m deep inside Jaden’s head right now | 我正在探索杰登的内心世界 |
[13:43] | and that is not a pretty place. | 那地儿可不怎么干净 |
[13:45] | I’d like to get to the bottom of this | 我要在珀西察觉之前 |
[13:47] | before Percy finds out. | 弄清真相 |
[13:53] | How can I help? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[13:56] | Alex may have gone off the reservation. | 艾丽克丝可能没有按计划行动 |
[13:59] | I need to know more than what’s in her folder. | 我想知道她档案上没写的情况 |
[14:01] | I tell the recruits those discussions are confidential. | 我跟他们说与我的谈话是保密的 |
[14:05] | This is me you’re talking to. | 我可以例外吧 |
[14:08] | She came to me a few days ago. | 她几天前来找我 |
[14:09] | Said she was worried about the op putting her around drugs. | 说她担心任务可能让她复吸 |
[14:12] | Do you think she got high? | 你觉得她又嗑药了吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 没有 |
[14:15] | She’s scared of becoming a junkie again. | 她害怕再次变成瘾君子 |
[14:17] | Being open about it says to me she can handle it. | 坦白地告诉我她能搞定 |
[14:20] | Would you say Alex is open about a lot of things? | 艾丽克丝是不是对很多事都不隐瞒 |
[14:22] | Not especially. | 也没那么开放 |
[14:25] | The girl’s like one of those Russian dolls. | 这孩子有点像俄罗斯套娃 |
[14:27] | You open up one version of her only to find | 每当你揭开她的一层面纱 |
[14:29] | there’s another hidden inside it. | 却发现又有另一个故事隐藏在其后 |
[14:30] | What was she trying to hide? | 她想隐瞒什么 |
[14:32] | Her past. | 她的过去 |
[14:35] | Where were we, girls? | 姑娘们 我们说到哪了 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:39] | Bought this for porno movie. | 为了拍毛片儿专门买了这个 |
[14:42] | Hopefully this will be more lucrative. | 希望这玩意能多拍出点好戏 |
[14:45] | You know, ever since wonder woman cut me up, | 自从被那位女中豪杰打倒了 |
[14:48] | I’ve been sitting here wondering why. | 我就一直在纳闷 |
[14:52] | What the hell was so special about you? | 你他妈的到底哪儿特别 |
[14:56] | If only I knew. | 我要早知道该多好 |
[15:00] | Well, sometimes you don’t appreciate what you have | 有时直到失去后你才能知道 |
[15:04] | until you lost it. | 一些东西的可贵 |
[15:05] | I’ll try to remember that | 本姑娘取你小命的时候 |
[15:06] | when I take your life. | 会想着念叨你这句话的 |
[15:09] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在与谁为敌 |
[15:13] | Hey, come. | 过来 |
[15:16] | Sit on my lap… | 坐爷腿上 |
[15:19] | And I will tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[15:21] | Ever heard of Anastasia Romanov? | 听说过安娜史塔西亚・罗曼诺夫吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah, of course not. | 你想必没听过 |
[15:27] | Anastasia, she was a princess. | 安娜史塔西亚是位公主 |
[15:31] | A daughter of the last Tsar of Russia. | 末代沙皇的女儿 |
[15:34] | A girl born into fabulous wealth. | 出身富贵至极的皇家豪门 |
[15:36] | Protected by soldiers loyal to her father. | 被向她父亲的亲信侍卫所保护 |
[15:39] | But then one day, when she was a teenager, | 但有一天 在她十几岁的时候 |
[15:42] | the Tsar’s enemies stormed the palace. | 沙俄的敌人攻陷了王宫 |
[15:45] | Her father’s soldiers were powerless. | 他父亲的侍卫不堪一击 |
[15:48] | Some may have even betrayed him. | 有些甚至叛变了 |
[15:50] | He was captured, executed. | 他被捕了 被处决了 |
[15:54] | His entire family perished with him in a fire. | 他与其他家族成员全部葬身火海 |
[15:59] | The princess too. | 公主也死了 |
[16:01] | – What a sad story. – Shut up. | -真是个悲惨的故事 -闭嘴 |
[16:03] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没讲完呢 |
[16:05] | But Anastasia’s body was never found. | 但安娜史塔西亚的尸体却一直没有被发现 |
[16:08] | There were rumors she survived, | 有传言说她还活着 |
[16:11] | was hiding from her father’s enemies | 他父亲的敌人悬赏捉拿她 |
[16:13] | who put a price on her head. | 她躲了起来 |
[16:15] | You see, if word got out Anastasia was alive, | 如果她幸免于难的消息流传出去 |
[16:18] | people loyal to her father would try | 她父亲的忠臣们就会想着 |
[16:20] | to restore her to the throne. | 帮她匡复河山 |
[16:22] | The rumors were false. | 传言是假的 |
[16:23] | She died in that fire. | 她葬身在火海里了 |
[16:25] | No, she’s here. | 不 她在这里 |
[16:28] | Right here. | 就在此地 |
[16:32] | We are in the presence of royalty, | 伊莲娜 我们有幸一睹沙皇公主的芳容 |
[16:38] | The daughter of one of the new Tsars, | 她父亲是新沙皇之一 |
[16:41] | the oligarchs. | 寡头政治家 |
[16:44] | The heir to | 她是泽特洛夫的继承人 |
[16:48] | the billion-dollar empire built by her father | 那座她父亲尼古拉・乌迪诺夫被杀前 |
[16:51] | Nikolai Udinov until he was murdered. | 建立的那座辉煌帝国的继承人 |
[16:53] | Her name is Alexandra Udinov. | 她的名字叫亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[16:57] | And she is very much alive. | 她活得好好的 |
[17:04] | I know exactly who I’m dealing with. | 我非常清楚在与谁为敌 |
[17:14] | 六年前 乌克兰 | |
[17:42] | I cannot hide you anymore. | 我不能再让你藏在这儿了 |
[17:44] | Dangerous men are searching for you | 危险的人在通缉你 |
[17:46] | and whoever is sheltering you. | 而且窝藏你的人会被… |
[17:47] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[17:50] | These men don’t know who you are. | 他们不知道你是谁 |
[17:52] | You’ll go with them to Donetsk. | 他们会带你去顿涅茨克 |
[17:54] | Are they taking me to safety? | 他们是带我去安全的地方吗 |
[17:56] | Your life will be safe. | 你性命是无忧的 |
[17:58] | You sold me to them, didn’t you? | 你把我卖给他们了吧 |
[18:01] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[18:01] | I have children of my own to feed. | 我还要养家糊口 |
[18:03] | If I wanted to sell you to the highest bidder, | 如果我只为了钱 |
[18:05] | I’d have gone to the new head of Zetrov. | 我早把你卖给泽特洛夫的新首领了 |
[18:07] | And you would be dead by now. | 那你早就死了 |
[18:11] | Put that thing away. | 把它扔掉 |
[18:13] | People will wonder who it belongs to. | 人们会怀疑这东西的来路 |
[18:16] | Whatever you do, don’t tell anyone you’re a udinov. | 无论如何 别告诉别人你是皇室成员 |
[18:20] | It will be a death sentence for you. | 这会成为你的催命符 |
[18:23] | And anyone who ever knew you. | 也会殃及认识你的人 |
[18:34] | You must be Sasha. | 你就是萨莎吧 |
[18:37] | Very nice to meet you. | 你好啊 |
[18:39] | Vlad. | 我是弗拉德 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:44] | This is very simple. | 步骤很简单 |
[18:48] | Say for the camera, “I am Alexandra Udinov, | 对着镜头说 我是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[18:51] | daughter of Nikolai Udinov.” | 尼古拉・乌迪诺夫之女 |
[18:53] | Action. | 开拍 |
[18:55] | Get somebody else to say it, like Irina. | 让别人说吧 比如伊莲娜 |
[18:59] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:00] | These Zetrov guys looking for you, | 泽特洛夫的人在找你 |
[19:04] | if they believe me, big money. Ney. | 如果他们相信我找对人了 那我就赚翻了 |
[19:06] | Enough for me to quit this job and do something more worthwhile. | 钱多到我从此可以金盆洗手享受美丽人生 |
[19:09] | Narcotics, for example. | 比如嗑药 |
[19:10] | But if they think I’m wasting their time… | 但如果他们觉得我在浪费他们时间 |
[19:16] | You’ve got the wrong girl. | 你找错人了 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | So if you are not Alexandra Udinov… | 如果你不是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[19:27] | Who the hell are you? | 那你到底是谁 |
[19:30] | Division wants to tear you down | 组织帮你重新建立身份之前 |
[19:32] | before they build you back up, | 先要把你的记忆挖掘出来 |
[19:33] | which is why Amanda will try to get inside your head. | 所以阿曼达一直在试图看透你 |
[19:36] | I was a junkie, remember? | 还记得我以前吸毒吧 |
[19:37] | I’m good at telling lies. | 我可以借此编造谎言 |
[19:39] | I’ll just–I’ll say that I was a troubled kid, | 我就说我是个问题少年 |
[19:43] | and I’m from Michigan, | 我来自密歇根州 |
[19:44] | and I ran away from home | 妈妈想把我送去少管所时 |
[19:46] | when my mom tried to send me to band camp. | 我离家出走了 |
[19:50] | You think this is a game? | 你以为这是在玩游戏吗 |
[19:52] | These people killed your family. | 这些人杀了你全家 |
[19:54] | Division finds out who you are, | 若组织发现你的真实身份 |
[19:55] | they’ll put a bullet in your head. | 他们会直接一枪把你给崩了 |
[19:56] | Or they’ll sell you back to the Russians | 或者他们会把你卖给那些 |
[19:57] | who are still hunting for you. | 仍在追杀你的俄罗斯人 |
[19:58] | What do you think those people will do to you? | 你觉得那些人会怎么处置你 |
[20:00] | The same thing my father would do to them | 和我父亲要对他们做的一样 |
[20:02] | if he had the chance. | 如果他有这个机会 |
[20:08] | Once you’re inside Division, | 你一旦打入组织 |
[20:10] | I cannot rescue you if something goes wrong. | 如果出了差池 我都无法救你 |
[20:14] | Whether you live or die is entirely up to you. | 你的性命全掌握在自己手里 |
[20:22] | What do you want me to tell them? | 你想让我怎么跟他们说 |
[20:24] | Best lies have the most truth. | 完美的谎言往往贴近现实 |
[20:27] | We stick as close to your life story as possible… | 我们要尽量让它贴近你真实的身世 |
[20:31] | And we go over and over and over… | 然后一遍一遍地重复 |
[20:37] | until you forget you’re lying. | 直到你完全意识不到自己在说谎 |
[20:41] | My parents both died… | 我的父母死于 |
[20:46] | in a car accident. | 一场车祸 |
[20:49] | It was raining really hard | 那天下着很大的雨 |
[20:51] | And we skidded into a river. | 我们汽车刹车时打滑 掉进了河里 |
[20:54] | We were sinking fast and there was a lot of water. | 我们下沉得很快 到处都是水 |
[20:58] | I thought I was gonna drown. | 我以为我会淹死的 |
[21:00] | But my father rolled down the window | 但我父亲摇下车窗 |
[21:03] | and shoved me through it. | 把我推了出去 |
[21:06] | And that was the last time | 那是我最后一次 |
[21:09] | I ever saw him. | 见到他了 |
[21:13] | That’s a good story. | 真是个精彩的故事 |
[21:16] | Very entertaining. | 引人入胜 |
[21:18] | Golden globe. | 颁给你个金球奖 |
[21:19] | I would believe it if I didn’t know better. | 要我真是没脑子 还真会相信 |
[21:22] | You see… | 事实上 |
[21:24] | You gave Irina your father’s watch | 你在逃跑之前 |
[21:26] | before you ran away. | 把你父亲的手表给了伊莲娜 |
[21:28] | Told her to “Sell it and escape.” | 告诉她”把它卖了 然后逃走” |
[21:31] | Now, if your father drowned | 如果你父亲淹死了 |
[21:33] | and you never saw his body again… | 你再也没见过他的尸体 |
[21:38] | How come you have his watch? | 你怎么会有他的手表 |
[21:43] | I kept going through the security camera footage. | 我把监控录像完整地看了一遍 |
[21:46] | Man, the stuff that goes on in a nightclub. | 乖乖 真是夜店故事多啊 |
[21:48] | Anyway, I found Alex. | 总之 我找到了艾丽克丝 |
[21:51] | I put this girl through facial recognition. | 我将这个女孩进行了面部识别 |
[21:54] | Every database didn’t get a single hit. | 没有关于她的任何资料 |
[21:56] | No background? No identity? No nothing? | 没背景 没身份 什么都没有吗 |
[21:58] | We might as well recruit her into Division | 我们或许也该把她收进组织 |
[22:00] | as Alex’s replacement. | 接替艾丽克丝的空缺 |
[22:02] | You see the way she’s tapping her head? | 看到她敲头的手势了吗 |
[22:04] | That’s a common Russian gesture. | 那是典型的俄国手势 |
[22:06] | What’s it mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:08] | Essentially, “My mistake.” | 本意是 “我的错” |
[22:10] | Alex was smuggled into this country | 艾丽克丝是通过一艘货船 |
[22:12] | on a cargo ship and forced to work | 偷渡到这个国家的 |
[22:14] | as a Russian sex slave. | 被逼沦为俄罗斯性奴 |
[22:15] | This girl probably was too. | 这个女孩很可能也是 |
[22:17] | And judging from the heavy makeup | 从浓重的妆容和俗气的饰物来看 |
[22:19] | and tacky jewelry, I’d say she’s still plying her trade. | 我肯定她现在还在做这行 |
[22:21] | Alex must be trying to get her out. | 艾丽克丝一定是在试图解救她 |
[22:24] | Okay, but where’d she disappear to? | 好吧 但她消失后去哪了 |
[22:26] | I have a contact in the Russian Mafia. | 我在俄罗斯黑手党有个线人 |
[22:29] | He has his hand in everyone’s pockets and he owes me. | 什么事他都会掺一脚 他还欠我人情 |
[22:32] | You’re not such a boy scout after all. | 你小子还挺能混的 |
[22:49] | Gentlemen, don’t get up. | 先生们 不要起来 |
[22:52] | Please. | 请坐 |
[22:57] | 正面对着敌人 | |
[22:58] | This is a claymore mine. | 这是一个定向杀伤地雷 |
[23:00] | 700 steel balls explode in one direction: | 能向一个方向射出七百个钢珠 |
[23:03] | Yours. | 向你们的方向 |
[23:05] | Nobody calls for help, nobody dies. | 不许吱声 保你们性命无忧 |
[23:09] | Now, I’ve heard Vladimir Ivanov lives around here. | 我听说弗拉基米尔・伊万诺夫老巢在附近 |
[23:12] | You’re going to tell me where his new place of business is, | 你们告诉我 他现在在哪儿做生意 |
[23:16] | or I let go. | 要不我就引爆它 |
[23:28] | I’m here to see Mr. Koutouza. | 我要见库图佐先生 |
[23:32] | Tell him it’s Misha from Murmansk. | 告诉他 是摩尔曼斯克的米沙要见他 |
[23:34] | My finger gets sweaty, it can slide off this trigger. | 我的手冒汗了 手一滑就会按下触发器 |
[23:51] | So how is the arms business doing these days? | 最近军火生意做得如何 |
[23:54] | Well, you know, hit and miss. | 你也知道 碰运气的活儿 时好时坏 |
[23:57] | Hell with it. | 见鬼去吧 |
[24:00] | I’m not sweating my ass off for that durak. | 我不会为了那个拉皮条的冒险 |
[24:02] | Vladimir runs brothel in a basement. | 弗拉基米尔在间地下室开了个妓院 |
[24:05] | An old fur storage building. | 在一个贮藏皮草的旧楼里 |
[24:11] | Koutouza shouldn’t be long. | 库图佐不会很久的 |
[24:13] | He’s just in there with the towel girl. | 他在里面和送毛巾的女孩在一起 |
[24:15] | Dark hair, long legs… | 黑头发 长腿 |
[24:17] | very hot. | 相当的性感 |
[24:21] | I’m gonna tie this to the door now. | 我现在要把这个系在门上 |
[24:23] | I wouldn’t call for help. | 要是我的话是不会呼救的 |
[24:30] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[24:31] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识 |
[24:32] | Kill them! | 干掉他们 |
[24:36] | Don’t shoot at us! | 别对我们开枪 |
[24:38] | Don’t shoot us! | 别对我们开枪 |
[24:41] | Pull the string! | 把线拉住了 |
[25:19] | The bomb is a fake! | 炸弹是假的 |
[25:54] | Last chance to tell the truth, Alexandra. | 给你最后一次说实话的机会 亚历山德拉 |
[26:01] | I guess you’ll have to shoot me. | 你还是一枪杀了我吧 |
[26:12] | There was one thing that used to make you obey me. | 过去有一样东西能让你服从我 |
[26:16] | You would practically do anything for it. | 你为了得到它 会言听计从 |
[26:23] | I mean anything for a speedball. | 你为了来一针 会百依百顺 |
[26:29] | I doubt you lost the hunger. | 我猜你忘了那饥渴的感觉了 |
[26:44] | We made it. | 我们脱身了 |
[26:48] | or not. | 也许还没 |
[26:49] | I think you should drop that. | 我认为你该放下枪 |
[26:50] | I have an alpha team close by. | A小队就在附近支援我 |
[26:52] | Oh, that’s great. | 很好 |
[26:54] | We could have used them back there. | 我们刚才在那边本可以用上他们 |
[26:57] | Listen. | 听着 |
[26:57] | Why don’t we both drop our weapons? | 我们何不都放下枪 |
[26:59] | I can hear you just fine. | 我这样听你说话挺好的 |
[27:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[27:02] | Same as you. Tracking one of your agents. | 和你一样 追踪你的一名特工 |
[27:05] | You always got to get payback, don’t you? | 你总是有仇必报 是吧 |
[27:07] | Just let it go. | 还是算了吧 |
[27:09] | Alex isn’t much more than a recruit. | 艾丽克丝不过就是个新兵 |
[27:10] | She’s not worth my time. | 她才不值得我浪费时间 |
[27:11] | We both know you sent her to steal the oculus. | 你我心知肚明 你派她去偷”灵眼” |
[27:13] | What’s oculus? | 什么”灵眼” |
[27:15] | All this time working with Percy | 跟了珀西那么久 |
[27:17] | and you’re still a bad liar. | 你撒谎还是这么差劲 |
[27:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[27:22] | You can have your little recruit, all right? | 你可以带走你的小菜鸟 |
[27:24] | I just want the prototype. | 我只想要那个样机 |
[27:29] | You’re trying to stop Division from getting a cell phone? | 你只想阻止组织得到一部手机吗 |
[27:32] | That hardly seems worth the trouble. | 那不值得你大动干戈 |
[27:33] | Come on, Michael. | 得了吧 迈克尔 |
[27:34] | You like doing industrial espionage? | 你喜欢做商业间谍吗 |
[27:36] | ’cause Percy gets ahold of this, | 因为珀西一旦拿到这样机 |
[27:37] | deals it off to the highest bidder, | 他就会卖给出价最高的买家 |
[27:38] | you’re gonna be doing it a lot more of it to line his pockets. | 而你千辛万苦 不过是他生财的一颗棋子 |
[27:41] | Look. Like I said, | 听着 我说过 |
[27:41] | I am just here to retrieve my agent. | 我只是来这里找我的属下 |
[27:45] | I’ve been following her. | 我一直在跟踪她 |
[27:46] | They took her. | 他们把她抓走了 |
[27:48] | And now that we’ve spooked the russians, | 现在我们捅了那帮俄国佬的老窝 |
[27:49] | her captors are gonna have plenty of warning. | 过去抓她卖淫的那伙人肯定有所警惕了 |
[27:51] | Who took her? | 是谁抓了她 |
[27:53] | I want the oculus. | 我要”灵眼” |
[27:54] | You can have the damn cell phone. | 你可以拿走这该死的手机 |
[27:56] | It’s not a matter of national security. | 这不是什么国家安全问题 |
[27:57] | Who took my agent? | 是谁抓走了我的特工 |
[28:06] | You’re telling me how dangerous wonder woman is? | 你是在警告我 神奇女侠有多危险吗 |
[28:09] | No kidding here! | 别开玩笑了 |
[28:11] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:13] | How many guys are you sending? | 你派来多少人 |
[28:15] | What? That’s all? | 什么 就这些人吗 |
[28:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 |
[28:20] | Wait. No. | 等等 别挂 |
[28:33] | Still expect me to believe | 你还指望我相信 |
[28:35] | you’re some russian peasant girl? | 你不过是个俄罗斯村姑吗 |
[28:43] | Why me? | 为什么要我选呢 |
[28:44] | Because you’re my daughter | 因为你是我女儿 |
[28:46] | and because one day, all this will be yours. | 有朝一日 这些都会属于你 |
[28:49] | But I like your old company name. | 但我还是喜欢公司以前的名字 |
[28:51] | We’ve gotten too big. | 我们的事业壮大了 |
[28:53] | Oil, minerals. | 石油 矿产 |
[28:54] | Now newspapers and TV stations. | 现在还有了报社和电视台 |
[28:56] | The company needs a new name. | 公司需要一个新名称 |
[28:58] | And I have to choose? | 非得要我来选吗 |
[28:59] | Your first business decision. | 这是你首个商业决策 |
[29:02] | So what will it be? | 你要选哪个 |
[29:04] | “Osminog” Or “Zetrov”? | “奥斯米诺格” 还是”泽特洛夫” |
[29:07] | “Osminog”? | “奥斯米诺格” |
[29:09] | Why would anybody name a company after an octopus? | 谁会把公司取名为八爪鱼[谐音”八爪鱼”] |
[29:13] | Then “Zetrov” it is. | 那就叫泽特洛夫 |
[29:19] | See? That wasn’t so hard. | 看吧 其实并不难 |
[29:22] | You’ll make a fine boss. | 你会成为一位出色的老板 |
[29:25] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[29:27] | Why can’t somebody else do it? | 为什么不让别人来取名呢 |
[29:28] | Because they’re not my daughter. | 因为他们不是我女儿 |
[29:34] | Alexandra? | 亚历山德拉 |
[29:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:37] | I, uh– | 我 |
[29:40] | I searched your name on the internet. | 我在网上搜索了您的名字 |
[29:43] | And you read something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[29:45] | Something about me? | 有关我的新闻 |
[29:50] | What did it say? | 怎么说的 |
[29:54] | What did it say? | 都说了什么 |
[29:57] | You scare people. | 您恐吓别人 |
[30:00] | Hurt them. | 伤害他人 |
[30:02] | – Even– – even what? | 甚至 -甚至什么 |
[30:04] | Kill them. | 杀人 |
[30:11] | Everything I have done was done for you and your mother. | 我所做的一切都是为了你和你母亲 |
[30:15] | And one day, you will do the same thing | 有朝一日 你也会为此 |
[30:17] | For the same reason. | 做出同样的事情 |
[30:20] | I love you, papa, but… | 我爱你 爸爸 但 |
[30:22] | I don’t want to be you. | 我不想跟您一样去… |
[30:25] | Not if it means– | 如果这代表着 |
[30:26] | You do not have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[30:28] | It is who you are, Alexandra. | 这就是你 亚历山德拉 |
[30:31] | It is in your blood. | 与生俱来 |
[30:43] | Drink, drink, drink. | 喝 快喝 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:53] | I never thought this would happen. | 我没想到会这样 |
[30:54] | When I saw you, I just– I wanted you back. | 我见到你的时候 只是想让你回来 |
[30:57] | I wanted you to protect me from that animal. | 我想让你保护我 不受那个禽兽伤害 |
[31:00] | I feel horrible for what he’s done to you. | 他这样对你 我很内疚 |
[31:03] | For what I’ve done to you. | 是我害你变成这样的 |
[31:10] | They got reinforcements. | 他们的救兵来了 |
[31:12] | Frontal assault’s not gonna work. | 我们不能采取正面进攻 |
[31:14] | We need a diversion to flush them out. | 要分散注意力 转移他们 |
[31:16] | That’s the strategy we used with Kasim in Uzbekistan | 在乌兹别克斯坦对付卡西姆时就用了这战术 |
[31:18] | and it didn’t work. | 但不奏效 |
[31:19] | Well, it would have, | 本来能成功的 |
[31:20] | except you abandoned your position. | 都怪你没坚守阵地 |
[31:22] | To save your life. | 我是为了救你 |
[31:23] | – I didn’t need saving. – Yes, you did. | -我用不着救 -你需要 |
[31:25] | Tactically, you were in a bad way. | 从战术上说 当时你进退两难 |
[31:27] | When are you gonna realize | 你什么时候才会明白 |
[31:29] | I can take care of myself? | 我能管好我自己 |
[31:32] | What? | 笑什么 |
[31:34] | You don’t need me to save you, | 你用不着我来救你 |
[31:36] | but you stopped me from getting Kasim in the airport | 但你却在机场 阻挠我杀卡西姆 |
[31:39] | because you just had to save me. | 就因为你要救我 |
[31:40] | That was different. | 情况不同 |
[31:42] | You were committing suicide. | 你那是在自杀 |
[31:43] | I was trying to save you from yourself. | 我只是想要挽救你 |
[31:45] | God, you just don’t get it, do you? | 老天 你还不明白 是吧 |
[31:47] | Nikita, I had him. | 尼基塔 他的人头我拿定了 |
[31:50] | I was past security. | 我当时通过了安检 |
[31:52] | I was on the tarmac. | 已经在停机坪上了 |
[31:53] | In five more seconds, that shiv would have been | 再多个五秒钟 尖刀就会 |
[31:55] | between his ribs and I would have been the one | 刺入他的肋骨 而我就是 |
[31:57] | pushing it in, looking at him | 了结他的人 看着他 |
[31:58] | as he realized it was me. | 让他意识到 是我杀了他 |
[32:00] | Then I would have been gone | 然后我就溜之大吉 |
[32:02] | and nobody would have seen anything. | 没人会察觉 |
[32:03] | That is what you took from me. | 可这一切都因为你失败了 |
[32:07] | I couldn’t have known you were that close. | 我不知道你几近成功 |
[32:09] | All I knew is you could have easily been killed. | 我只知道 你很可能会没命 |
[32:13] | I didn’t think– | 我不觉得 |
[32:14] | That is it with you. | 你就是这样一个人 |
[32:16] | You don’t think. You just do. | 你虽不这么想 但你却这么做了 |
[32:17] | Nikita the righteous. | 正义的尼基塔 |
[32:18] | Fine! Yes, that’s me. | 好吧 我就是这样 |
[32:20] | You think you know me so well, Michael? | 你以为你很了解我吗 迈克尔 |
[32:22] | What I did I did out of… | 我这么做是因为 |
[32:28] | Not wanting to see you get hurt. | 不想看到你受伤 |
[32:33] | I will do anything to help you get Kasim. | 我会尽全力帮你抓到卡西姆 |
[32:45] | How the hell are we gonna do this? | 那这个行动我们到底要怎么办 |
[32:50] | These people coming after you, | 这些人是来找你的 |
[32:52] | tell me who they are! | 他们什么来路 |
[32:55] | I’m sorry. How rude of me. | 抱歉 我失礼了 |
[32:58] | You’re looking for this, right? | 你是在找这个吗 |
[33:02] | Oh, it’s here. | 在这儿 |
[33:03] | It’s here. It’s right here. | 在这儿 来拿啊 |
[33:06] | Give me the truth. | 说实话就给你 |
[33:09] | Give me the truth. | 你招了就给你 |
[33:17] | Okay, Alexandra. | 好吧 亚历山德拉 |
[33:19] | – I am not Alexandra. – Whatever. | -我不是亚历山德拉 -随便吧 |
[33:22] | Who are these people looking for you? | 找你的这些人是谁 |
[33:23] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 说出来怕吓着你 |
[33:26] | You better hope I do, | 你还是自求多福吧 |
[33:31] | I am an agent of Division. | 我是”组织”的一名特工 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么组织 |
[33:34] | It’s a secret branch of the U.S. Government. | 是美国政府的一个秘密组织 |
[33:38] | So secret… that it does not exist. | 秘密到让人无迹可寻 |
[33:42] | We spy on enemies. | “组织”负责监视敌人 |
[33:45] | We eliminate threats to national security. | 为国家消除安全威胁 |
[33:48] | And by eliminate, I mean we assassinate. | 所谓消除 就是指暗杀 |
[33:52] | Hmm. You’re a spy? | 这么说你还是个间谍 |
[33:54] | If you let me out of this cage, I’ll prove it. | 你放我出来我就证明给你看 |
[33:58] | Yeah? What would you do to me? | 是吗 你能奈我何 |
[34:02] | I’m trained in surveillance, weapons… | 我接受过侦查训练 武器训练 |
[34:07] | hand-to-hand combat… | 近身搏击 |
[34:10] | infiltration… | 秘密潜入 |
[34:12] | 我被困住了 | |
[34:14] | 在建筑西侧 | |
[34:17] | and extraction. | 和营救 |
[34:25] | You really expect me to believe that | 你真以为我会相信 |
[34:26] | the American government trained an illegal Russian junkie | 美国政府会挑一个俄国偷渡的吸毒鬼 |
[34:29] | To spy for them? | 做间谍吗 |
[34:31] | Well, I doubt an American spy agency wants you to have this. | 美国间谍组织一定不会给你这个 |
[34:36] | But I do. | 但我能 |
[34:51] | This spy crap is the biggest lie | 这堆间谍鬼话是你撒过的 |
[34:53] | you’ve told me yet, Alexandra. | 最烂的谎 亚历山德拉 |
[34:55] | I told you you wouldn’t believe me. | 早说过你不会信了 |
[34:58] | I hope you feel as bad as you look. | 我巴不得让你生不如死 |
[35:02] | I’ll let you go through withdrawal | 等你尝完这毒瘾发作的滋味 |
[35:05] | and then I will shoot you. | 老子就一枪毙了你 |
[35:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:12] | 什么 在哪 | |
[35:18] | Come on. Everybody get up. | 快点 所有人都起来 |
[35:20] | There’s a women’s shelter on 39th street. | 第三十九街有个妇女收容所 |
[35:22] | Come on, go, go. | 快点 快走 走 |
[35:23] | Want you all to head there. | 全都到收容所去 |
[35:25] | Anyone stays, I shoot her. Go. | 谁不走我就毙了谁 快走 |
[35:31] | Remember who I was, Alexandra. | 一定要记得我是谁 亚历山德拉 |
[35:34] | Remember who you are. | 还有你是谁 |
[35:38] | Irina, open the door now. | 伊莲娜 快打开笼门 |
[35:42] | I want to help you. | 我很想帮你 |
[35:43] | I want to, but Vlad– | 真的 但弗拉德他 |
[35:45] | Irina, the next person that comes through that door | 伊莲娜 外面的人一进来 |
[35:48] | will kill you. | 你必死无疑 |
[35:49] | I am the only one | 我是唯一一个 |
[35:51] | who wants to help you. | 真心想帮你的人 |
[35:55] | The only one who can. | 也是唯一一个能帮你的 |
[36:19] | Michael, status. | 迈克尔 报告情况 |
[36:22] | I’ve secured the perimeter. | 外围防卫已肃清 |
[36:24] | Exfil is a go. I repeat. | 可以撤出 重复 |
[36:26] | Exfil is a go. | 可以撤出 |
[36:37] | Where is she? Huh? | 她人呢 |
[36:40] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么 |
[36:47] | It is who you are, Alexandra. | 这是你的使命 亚历山德拉 |
[36:49] | It is in your blood. | 深入骨血 不可磨灭 |
[36:54] | There is one thing I want you to know. | 为了让你死得瞑目 我告诉你 |
[37:01] | I am Alexandra Udinov… | 我就是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[37:05] | daughter of Nicolai Udinov. | 尼古拉・乌迪诺夫的女儿 |
[37:09] | And this is your reward. | 这是你罪有应得 |
[37:42] | I need you to run now. | 你逃命去吧 |
[37:45] | I need you to get as far away from here as possible. | 能跑多远就跑多远 |
[37:50] | And if you tell anyone what you heard, | 你要是敢把刚才听到的告诉任何人 |
[37:53] | I will have to hunt you down and kill you. | 那我只好杀了你 |
[38:17] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[38:18] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[38:19] | Alex, what did they do to you? Are you okay? | 艾丽克丝 他们对你做了什么 你还好吗 |
[38:22] | – It’s my fault. – No, no. | -都是我的错 -不 不 |
[38:25] | No, it’s not. | 不 你没错 |
[38:27] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会好起来的 |
[38:28] | I can’t get you out of here like this, all right? | 我没法就这样带你出去 懂吗 |
[38:31] | Once we get above ground, | 一旦我们一起回到地面 |
[38:32] | Division will be able to track us. | “组织”就能追踪我们 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:37] | Percy won’t ask so many questions when he has this, all right? | 珀西只要看到这个就不会多问了 |
[38:41] | It’s under the body, Alex. | 就在尸体下面 艾丽克丝 |
[38:43] | Get away from her. | 离她远点儿 |
[38:46] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[38:47] | Don’t worry. She won’t hurt you. | 别担心 她不会伤害你 |
[38:49] | Where’s the prototype? | 样机在哪儿 |
[38:50] | It’s not on her. | 没在她身上 |
[38:52] | I came down here, risked my life for what? | 我拼死杀下来就落得这么个结果 |
[38:55] | Hand it over. | 把样机给我 |
[38:57] | I don’t have it, Michael. | 我真没有 迈克尔 |
[38:58] | You can search me. | 不信你搜我身 |
[38:59] | I wouldn’t double-cross you. | 我不会骗你的 |
[39:01] | Otherwise this is all for nothing. | 今天算我白跑了一趟 |
[39:06] | Division extraction team is coming. | “组织”的营救小队马上就到 |
[39:09] | – You tipped them off? – No. | -你报的信 -不是 |
[39:10] | They’re on their way | 他们只是执行任务 |
[39:12] | and I was just tipping you off. | 而我是给你提个醒 |
[39:43] | Care to tell me what you were doing out there? | 介意告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[39:46] | Completing a mission. | 任务完成了 |
[39:50] | By yourself? | 靠你单枪匹马 |
[39:52] | Well, going in all guns blazing | 我赶到时枪声一片 |
[39:56] | would have gotten her killed. | 她差点儿就没命了 |
[39:57] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[40:00] | She took one for the team. | 她不惜一切完成了任务 |
[40:06] | Whatever she needs, you let me know. | 她想要什么随时开口 |
[40:20] | There is one thing I want you to know. | 为了让你死得瞑目 我告诉你 |
[40:24] | I am Alexandra Udinov… | 我就是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[40:27] | daughter of Nikolai Udinov… | 尼古拉・乌迪诺夫的女儿 |
[40:31] | And this is your reward. | 这是你罪有应得 |
[41:02] | She should probably be off her feet | 她应该是脚步虚浮站不稳 |
[41:04] | with the dizziness. | 眩晕导致的 |
[41:05] | Michael…I’ve done this before. | 迈克尔 我在这方面是老手了 |
[41:09] | All the drug addicts who wind up here as recruits, | 新人中那么多瘾君子都是我给治的 |
[41:11] | I’m practically running a rehab clinic. | 我这儿都成戒毒治疗中心了 |
[41:13] | I appreciate keeping Percy out of the loop on this one. | 你能帮我瞒着珀西 感激不尽 |
[41:17] | Percy doesn’t need to know everything | 珀西无需事无巨细地 |
[41:19] | that goes on around here. | 知道这里发生的一切 |
[41:33] | I’m going to give you some methadone | 我要给你注射点镇痛剂 |
[41:34] | to help ease your withdrawal symptoms. | 以缓解你毒瘾发作的症状 |
[41:38] | We’ll get through this together, Alex. | 我会陪你熬过去的 艾丽克丝 |
[41:42] | But first, I just have a few questions to ask you. | 但首先 我要问你几个问题 |