时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikita… | |
[00:03] | I know who killed your parents. | 我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲 |
[00:04] | They’re called Division, a black ops program | 他们叫”组织” 这个秘密机构 |
[00:06] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:08] | But if I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:10] | I could get revenge for my family. | 我就可以为我的家人报仇雪恨 |
[00:11] | She’s hiding something. | 她有事隐瞒 |
[00:13] | I know exactly who I’m dealing with. | 我非常清楚在与谁为敌 |
[00:17] | You are the heir to Zetrov, | 你是泽特洛夫的继承人 |
[00:19] | the billion-dollar empire built by your father, | 你父亲尼古拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[00:22] | Nikolai Udinov. | 建立的那座辉煌帝国的继承人 |
[00:23] | Looking for this, right? | 你是在找这个吗 |
[00:25] | Give me the truth. | 说实话就给你 |
[00:27] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你惹上了什么麻烦吗 |
[00:29] | I am Alexandra Udinov, | 我是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[00:31] | and this is your reward. | 这是你罪有应得 |
[00:35] | I’m going to give you some methadone | 我要给你注射点镇痛剂 |
[00:36] | to help ease your withdrawal symptoms. | 以缓解你毒瘾发作的症状 |
[00:38] | But first, I just have a few questions to ask you. | 但首先 我要问你几个问题 |
[00:53] | Silo. | “深井”[暗号] |
[00:54] | Backdoor out of Division. | 逃离”组织”的秘密通道 |
[00:55] | Sublevel six, off the service hallway. | 地下六层 工作通道的末端 |
[00:59] | – Chat. – Shell program. | -“聊天”[暗号] -命令行程序 |
[01:01] | Code x-8-9-9. | 密码为X899 |
[01:11] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里得到的 |
[01:18] | Come on, Alex. Wake up. | 艾丽克丝 醒醒吧 |
[01:20] | Remember. | 记住 |
[01:21] | I am awake. | 我醒着的 |
[01:22] | I’m just exhausted. | 我只是精疲力尽了 |
[01:24] | I feel like I’ve been drugged. | 我觉得我好像被灌药了 |
[01:27] | Where the hell did you get that symbol? | 你从哪里得到的那个标志 |
[01:29] | I can’t give you all the answers. | 我不能告诉你所有的答案 |
[01:32] | Once you’re inside– | 一旦你打入了 |
[01:33] | Inside Division, I’m on my own, I know. | 打入了”组织”内部 我只有靠自己 我知道 |
[01:35] | I make one mistake, and they find out I’m the mole. | 我只要出一点差错 他们就会发现我是内鬼 |
[01:37] | Or that you’re Alexandra Udinov. | 或者发现你是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[01:41] | Either secret will get you killed. | 任何一个暴露了都会让你小命难保 |
[01:43] | What about your secrets? | 那你的那些秘密呢 |
[01:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[01:46] | Your secrets, the ones that you don’t want to talk about. | 你一直不想提起的那些个秘密 |
[01:49] | Michael, Daniel, Ryan, Owen. | 迈克尔 丹尼尔 瑞安 欧文 |
[01:52] | Even the guy who gave you this place. | 甚至还有给你这个房子的人 |
[01:53] | Whitefield? | 惠特菲尔德 |
[01:54] | – Whitfield. – Right, Whitfield. | -惠特菲尔德 -对 惠特菲尔德 |
[01:55] | What if Division found out about him? | 如果”组织”知道了他怎么办 |
[01:58] | Come on, Alex, remember. | 艾丽克丝 记住 |
[01:59] | Why are you asking me about Whitfield? | 你为什么要问我惠特菲尔德的事 |
[02:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:03] | Why are you quizzing me on things that don’t matter? | 你为什么要考我那些无关紧要的问题 |
[02:06] | The shell program is gone. | 那个命令行程序已经没用了 |
[02:14] | 艾丽克丝 你有秘密哦 | |
[02:20] | You have been keeping those secrets from me. | 你一直对我隐瞒你的那些秘密 |
[02:22] | I want you to think about what those secrets are. | 我要你好好回想一下那些秘密是什么 |
[02:26] | Imagine them in your mind | 在你意识中把它们想象为 |
[02:27] | as objects you can see and hear. | 一种视听影像 |
[02:31] | That’s Amanda. | 是阿曼达 |
[02:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:38] | You’re starting to remember. | 你的回忆开始涌现了 |
[02:48] | I was drugged. | 我被灌药了 |
[02:52] | I remember Michael brought me back to Division. | 我记得迈克尔带我回”组织” |
[02:56] | To Amanda. | 带我去见阿曼达 |
[02:58] | She’s trying to find out who I am. | 她想知道我的底细 |
[03:01] | I have to stop her. | 我得阻止她 |
[03:02] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[03:16] | She’s conscious now. | 她现在清醒了 |
[03:18] | And fully under the influence of ibogaine. | 还深受伊博格碱[抗抑郁药]的影响 |
[03:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:22] | This process works much better | 用药对象清醒的时候 |
[03:23] | when the subject is lucid. | 这个过程会更顺利 |
[03:25] | Instead of a word here or there, | 我们会听到她说出的完整的句子 |
[03:26] | we’ll get full sentences. | 而不是只听到几个含糊的词而已 |
[03:27] | Okay, so we don’t know what the Russians even gave her, | 好吧 我们不知道那帮俄国佬给她灌了什么药 |
[03:29] | and you’re pumping her full of another drug? | 而现在你又在用另一种药来套她的话吗 |
[03:32] | Ibogaine is a hallucinogen | 伊博格碱是一种致幻剂 |
[03:33] | that’s used to treat opiate addiction. | 可以用于治疗毒瘾 |
[03:35] | It will ease her withdrawal symptoms | 这能缓解她毒瘾发作的症状 |
[03:37] | and remove any cravings. | 还能消除吸毒的欲望 |
[03:38] | And I’ll be here the entire time | 我要全程待在这里 |
[03:40] | to personally monitor her progress. | 亲自监控她的治疗进展 |
[03:42] | Because you care that much, right? | 因为你格外在乎她 对吗 |
[03:45] | Ibogaine has an interesting side effect. | 伊博格碱有一个很有趣的副作用 |
[03:48] | Patients experience a sort of waking dream state. | 病人会经历一种迷幻状态 |
[03:51] | Most people replay traumatic life events | 多数病人会重现生命中的创伤性事件 |
[03:54] | or see visions representing their deepest fears. | 或者是看见代表内心最深处恐惧的画面 |
[03:56] | Or, under the right circumstances, | 又或者 在合适的条件下 |
[03:58] | they can see visions I suggest to them. | 他们能看见我暗示的画面 |
[04:03] | So you’re using rehab to run an interrogation. | 你这是借戒毒的幌子行审问之实 |
[04:06] | I’m multi-tasking. | 我这是一箭双雕 |
[04:08] | Alex is hiding something about her past. | 艾丽克丝对她的过去有所隐瞒 |
[04:11] | She has been from the moment we recruited her. | 从她被招进来起就一直避而不谈 |
[04:13] | Well, this is your chance to find out. | 好吧 这是你查明真相的机会喽 |
[04:15] | By taking a crowbar to her subconscious. | 用铁棒撬开人家的潜意识 |
[04:17] | Division agents don’t get to keep secrets. | “组织”的特工不得有任何秘密 |
[04:20] | Not from me. | 不能对我有所隐瞒 |
[04:21] | Wake up. Remember. | 醒醒 记住 |
[04:22] | Whitfield. Not a secret. | 惠特菲尔德 不是一个秘密 |
[04:26] | Brain activity looks good. | 大脑活动一切正常 |
[04:28] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 艾丽克丝 |
[04:30] | Who is Whitfield? Is he a friend? | 谁是惠特菲尔德 是你的朋友吗 |
[04:34] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[04:35] | Michael, do you recognize th– | 迈克尔 你知不知道… |
[04:39] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[04:41] | I want you to imagine you’re walking down a long corridor. | 想象你正走在一条长廊中 |
[04:45] | It seems familiar. | 一切都那么熟悉 |
[04:48] | You’ve been here before. | 你从前来过这里 |
[04:55] | You’re looking for something. | 你在寻找某些东西 |
[04:57] | Something you’ve hidden. | 被你藏起来的东西 |
[05:00] | It’s a secret about your past. | 是关于你过去的秘密 |
[05:05] | You’ve hidden it very well. | 你藏得非常隐秘 |
[05:07] | But it’s not safe anymore. | 但是那里不再安全了 |
[05:10] | People are coming to steal it. | 会有人来偷走它 |
[05:13] | You have to find it and move it. | 你得找出来转移藏匿点 |
[05:21] | You’re– | 你是… |
[05:23] | 我是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 | |
[05:25] | 我不喜欢这个地方 | |
[05:27] | 我想回家 | |
[05:28] | Practice your English. | 认真练习你的英语 |
[05:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:31] | You put me here. | 是你把我带来这里的 |
[05:33] | This is not a safe place. | 这个地方不安全 |
[05:38] | People are looking for you. | 有人在找你 |
[05:40] | Come on, I have to get you out of here. | 快 我得带你离开这里 |
[05:51] | Shh, shh. | 别出声 |
[05:54] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[05:59] | No. | 不 |
[06:01] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[06:03] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[06:05] | And you can’t stop her. | 你无法阻止她 |
[06:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[06:12] | I know a secret way out. | 我知道一个出去的秘密通道 |
[06:18] | Come on, come on. Keep up. | 快点 快点 跟上 |
[06:21] | Come on. | 快 |
[06:23] | Come on, keep up. | 快 跟上 |
[06:25] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在对谁说话 |
[06:26] | There’s a whole world going on | 现在她的脑中 |
[06:27] | Inside her head right now. | 正浮现出整个世界 |
[06:30] | I can’t see it. | 我虽然看不见画面 |
[06:31] | But everything she says in there | 可她在梦中说的话 |
[06:32] | She’ll say out here. | 会一字不落地在这里吐露 |
[06:34] | She could be speaking with anyone. | 她说话的对象可能是任何人 |
[06:36] | How do you know who it is? | 你怎么知道是谁 |
[06:37] | The people in a dream are merely projections | 梦里的人 只不过是 |
[06:39] | Of the dreamer. | 做梦者的的映射 |
[06:40] | Their hopes, their fears, their secrets. | 他们的希望 恐惧 和秘密 |
[06:43] | Understanding what those people represent | 要理解这些人的象征 |
[06:44] | Is the key. | 至关重要 |
[06:45] | We have to run. | 我们必须逃跑 |
[06:48] | This way, hurry. | 这边 快 |
[06:49] | It’s all right, Alex. | 没关系 艾丽克丝 |
[06:52] | There’s no need to hurry. I’m right here. | 不用急 我就在这里 |
[06:54] | Now, tell me. Who’s with you? | 告诉我 谁和你在一起 |
[06:57] | Her name is Alex. | 她叫艾丽克丝 |
[06:59] | You’ve done this for her before. | 你之前为她做过 |
[07:01] | I need an identity package, Gustav. | 我需要一整套身份证件 古斯塔夫 |
[07:03] | Scrubbed clean. | 无任何不良记录 |
[07:04] | Disappearing your friend…Again. | 让你的朋友再次人间蒸发 |
[07:07] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[07:09] | How soon do you need this? | 你什么时候要 |
[07:10] | If I had my way, | 如果一切照计划行事 |
[07:12] | Alex would be on a plane to Kununurra by now. | 艾丽克丝该坐上去库奴纳拉的飞机了 |
[07:15] | Oh, so rush job. | 看来工期很紧 |
[07:18] | When can you bring her by? | 你什么时候能带她来 |
[07:19] | She’s not available. | 我现在联系不上她 |
[07:20] | But I can’t wait. | 可我等不及 |
[07:22] | I need that package ready to go | 我需要备好那套证件 |
[07:23] | As soon as she is. | 一联系到她就要 |
[07:24] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[07:26] | I’m an excellent forger. | 我是个出色的伪造师 |
[07:27] | But two things I cannot forge | 但有两样东西我没法伪造 |
[07:29] | Are fingerprints and passport photos. | 指纹和护照照片 |
[07:32] | I have an idea of how to get that. | 我有办法能弄到 |
[07:34] | I gotta call you back, though. | 待会打给你 |
[07:36] | Hey, I have to ask. | 我多嘴问一句 |
[07:38] | What exactly is she running from? | 她在躲谁 |
[07:40] | Let’s just say… | 我只能说 |
[07:43] | I’m more worried about where she’s heading. | 我更担心她的前程 |
[07:50] | I am Alexandra Udinov. | 我是亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[07:54] | Daughter of Nikolai Udinov. | 尼古拉・乌迪诺夫的女儿 |
[07:58] | And this is your reward. | 这是赏你的 |
[08:07] | I need you to run a search. | 我要你搜索一下 |
[08:08] | The name is Whitfield. | 名字叫惠特菲尔德 |
[08:11] | Where do I know that from? | 这名字听着耳熟 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:14] | Maybe you should run a search. | 或许你该搜索一下 |
[08:16] | You’re always so pleasant | 每次你找人帮忙 |
[08:18] | When you’re asking people to do you favors. | 都很客气 |
[08:21] | It’s only a favor when you have the option | 当你能选择拒绝时 |
[08:22] | Of saying no. | 那才叫帮忙 |
[08:25] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[08:28] | Operation Superdollar. | 超级美刀行动 |
[08:31] | It was a counterfeiting ring | 这是个以朝鲜人为首的 |
[08:34] | Spearheaded by the North Koreans. | 伪钞制造集团 |
[08:36] | Treasury Department kept running into issues | 财政部因为外交豁免权问题 |
[08:38] | Of diplomatic immunity, | 不能动他们 |
[08:40] | So we stepped in and took them out | 所以我们就插手把他们解决掉了 |
[08:43] | The assassin’s way. | 用暗杀手法 |
[08:45] | That op was over three years ago.How did she.. | 三年前的行动了 她怎么… |
[08:47] | All targets were eliminated. | 所有目标都被干掉了 |
[08:49] | Which one was Whitfield? | 哪个是惠特菲尔德 |
[08:52] | Banker. | 银行家 |
[08:54] | Whitfield was a money manager. | 惠特菲尔德是个资本经营者 |
[08:56] | He used his investment firm to launder the kizz-ash. | 他用他的投资公司洗黑钱 |
[09:00] | Who’d we use? | 我们都派了谁去 |
[09:05] | Roan took the diplomat. | 罗恩拿下了外交官 |
[09:07] | Stephen had the chemist. | 斯蒂芬拿下了药剂师 |
[09:09] | Carlos killed the courier. | 卡洛斯干掉了送信的 |
[09:12] | And I don’t need to look any further. | 我没必要深入挖掘了 |
[09:15] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你要找的 |
[09:17] | Nikita eliminated Whitfield. | 尼基塔干掉了惠特菲尔德 |
[09:21] | Boy, no matter what you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[09:23] | All roads seem to lead back to Nikki, don’t they? | 都会绕回到尼基塔 对吗 |
[09:27] | Even when they really shouldn’t. | 即使有时不该沾边 |
[09:34] | We have to find a place to hide. | 我们得找个地方躲起来 |
[09:37] | Why are you hiding the little girl, Alex? | 你为什么要把那个小女孩藏起来 |
[09:39] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[09:40] | The little girl is her, obviously. | 显然那个小女孩是她自己 |
[09:45] | Well, you asked her about her past, | 你问了她的过去 |
[09:47] | So she projected a little girl. | 所以她梦中映射出一个小女孩 |
[09:48] | This process usually works better | 这个过程通常在病人 |
[09:51] | When the patient offers the information. | 自己提供信息时效果更好 |
[09:54] | It’s more therapeutic that way. | 那样治疗效果更佳 |
[09:56] | Right, sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[09:58] | Now, Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[10:00] | I want you to try and find a safe place. | 我想让你试着找个安全的地方 |
[10:03] | Somewhere you feel secure. | 你感到安全的地方 |
[10:05] | Isn’t that your car? | 那不是你的车吗 |
[10:07] | Michael gave it to me. | 是迈克尔给我的 |
[10:10] | I don’t remember parking it here. | 我不记得我把车停在这里 |
[10:13] | Come here, come on. | 过来 快 |
[10:19] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[10:24] | I don’t think it is safe here. | 我觉得这里不安全 |
[10:29] | Does being under the car remind you | 你呆在车底下 是否让你想起 |
[10:31] | Of the night that your parents died? | 你父母去世的那晚 |
[10:33] | What else do you remember about it? | 你还记得什么 |
[10:38] | Calm down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[10:39] | Take it Easy. | 放松 |
[10:45] | It’s like before. | 就像以前一样 |
[10:46] | I was under the bed, and I could see his feet. | 我趴在床下 可我能看见他的脚 |
[10:49] | The room was on fire, but I couldn’t move. | 房间着火了 可我动弹不得 |
[10:52] | Shh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:54] | Try and calm your heart rate down. | 试着放慢心跳 |
[11:03] | He shot papa! | 他杀了爸爸 |
[11:06] | Papa, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[11:10] | Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[11:12] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[11:18] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[11:20] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[11:21] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[11:23] | The guards are circling back this way. | 看守又转回来了 |
[11:24] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[11:27] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯… |
[11:29] | Why is Nikita there? | 尼基塔怎么在那里 |
[11:35] | She wants… | 她想要… |
[11:37] | To escape. | 逃跑 |
[11:39] | Yes, she likes to do that. | 没错 她的一贯作风 |
[11:51] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[11:53] | Your report says Nikita called up to the assistance comm | 你报告中说尼基塔连接到助手的通讯设备 |
[11:56] | And asked specifically for you. | 然后指名要找你 |
[11:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:00] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[12:01] | What didn’t she say? | 你该问她没说什么 |
[12:02] | She said I’d pay for capturing her. | 她说我得为抓她付出代价 |
[12:05] | That Division’s a lie, you know. | 说组织都是骗人的 |
[12:07] | Song remains the same. | 那堆陈词滥调 |
[12:08] | You weren’t concerned? | 你不感兴趣吗 |
[12:10] | Not at all. | 没什么兴趣 |
[12:14] | How’s your new place? | 你的新家怎么样 |
[12:15] | Great. Feels like home already. | 很好 有家的感觉了 |
[12:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:20] | Great. Feels like home already. | 很好 已经有家的感觉了 |
[12:27] | And sometimes I’m a very bad boy. | 有时我是个很坏的男人 |
[12:28] | Just sent you a file to run through audio forensics. | 刚给你发了份文件来做声音鉴定 |
[12:37] | This is a phone call you made to Alex. | 这是你打给艾丽克丝的电话录音 |
[12:40] | Create an audio profile of where Alex was | 用音频建立一个艾丽克丝接电话时 |
[12:41] | when she took this call. | 所在地点的轮廓图 |
[12:43] | Your note says she was in her loft. | 你的日志上说她在自己的公寓里 |
[12:45] | I thought she was, but it sounds off. | 我以为她在 但声音听着不相符 |
[12:47] | There’s an echo or something. | 有回声什么的 |
[12:50] | I want to test it. | 我想做个检测 |
[12:52] | And since today’s “Assign Birkhoff random tasks | 既然今天是”无需解释便可给伯克霍夫 |
[12:54] | without explanation” Day, why not? | 随意安排工作”日 当然可以 |
[12:56] | Just check it. | 废话少说 |
[13:12] | No signals detected. | 没有检测到讯号 |
[13:46] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[13:48] | I’m the one who isn’t breaking into a woman’s house | 起码我没带着棒球棒 |
[13:49] | with a baseball bat. | 闯入妇女家中 |
[13:50] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[13:52] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[13:54] | I don’t think you understand the way this works. | 我觉得你还没搞清形势 |
[13:55] | I have your bat. | 我夺走了你的球棒 |
[13:56] | And you’re on the ground, which means | 你现在躺在地上 这就说明 |
[13:58] | you’re not exactly in a position of power. | 你说了不算 |
[14:01] | I’m Nathan. | 我是内森 |
[14:02] | Alex’s neighbor. | 艾丽克丝的邻居 |
[14:05] | You’re Nathan? | 你是内森 |
[14:06] | Man. | 天啊 |
[14:09] | Why are you breaking and entering? | 你干什么私闯民宅 |
[14:11] | I’m not breaking and anything. | 我没有私闯民宅 |
[14:12] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[14:13] | You have a key. | 你有钥匙 |
[14:15] | I have a key. | 我也有钥匙 |
[14:16] | Explain the baseball bat. | 解释下棒球棒 |
[14:18] | Alex and I had plans, but she never showed. | 艾丽克丝和我有约 但她失约了 |
[14:20] | She didn’t answer the door. | 我敲门也没人应 |
[14:21] | I can’t get her on the phone. | 打电话也没人接 |
[14:22] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[14:23] | Then I heard you going into her apartment, and– | 然后我听到你进她的公寓 |
[14:26] | Why didn’t you just call 9-1-1? | 你为什么不报警 |
[14:28] | Wait, you– | 等等 你 |
[14:29] | You didn’t call 9-1-1, did you? | 你没报警吧 |
[14:30] | No, I– | 没有 我 |
[14:31] | Wait, you–who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[14:34] | A friend of Alex’s. | 艾丽克丝的朋友 |
[14:35] | She’s out of town. | 她出城了 |
[14:37] | I just came to check on the place. | 我来她家看一眼 |
[14:38] | She’s all right? | 她还好吗 |
[14:39] | She didn’t call. | 她没给我打电话 |
[14:40] | It was a really sudden trip. | 她这次走得很匆忙 |
[14:42] | She had to jet. | 乘飞机走的 |
[14:43] | But I’m sure you’ll hear from her soon. | 但我相信她很快就会和你联系 |
[14:46] | Look, I hate to disarm and run, but I gotta go. | 这不算缴械逃跑 但我真得走了 |
[14:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:51] | Are you sure Alex is all right? | 你确定艾丽克丝没事吗 |
[14:53] | She will be. | 她会没事的 |
[14:56] | You never told me your n– | 你还没告诉我你的名… |
[14:58] | name. | 名字 |
[15:00] | Heart rate’s a little elevated. | 心率略有加快 |
[15:04] | That doesn’t seem normal. | 看来不太正常 |
[15:05] | Nothing’s normal. | 一切都不正常 |
[15:07] | She won’t let me steer. | 她不肯让我引导她 |
[15:08] | I keep hitting these roadblocks | 我不断地撞上她的潜意识 |
[15:10] | her subconscious has built. | 布下的路障 |
[15:11] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝… |
[15:14] | Why are you running? | 你为什么要逃跑 |
[15:15] | I have to keep up. | 我得跟上 |
[15:16] | No, there is no need to run. | 不 你没必要逃跑 |
[15:19] | In fact, you should slow down. | 事实上 你应该慢点 |
[15:23] | We have to slow down. | 我们得慢点 |
[15:25] | Wait! We have to slow down. | 等等 我们得慢点 |
[15:28] | No. We’re almost at the silo. | 不 我们快到”发射井”了[暗号] |
[15:29] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[15:31] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[15:32] | I’m not afraid of her. | 我不怕她 |
[15:35] | You should be. | 你该怕她 |
[15:37] | You don’t know Nikita the way I do. | 你并不像我一样了解尼基塔 |
[15:39] | She’ll only lead you into more danger. | 她只会把你推向火坑 |
[15:42] | You have to stop her. | 你必须得阻止她 |
[15:48] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[15:49] | You’re the one who put him here. | 是你让他出现在这的 |
[15:51] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:54] | I’ll show you the way out. | 我带你出去 |
[15:56] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[15:57] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来搞定他 |
[16:27] | I knew there was something between them. | 我就知道他们俩不对劲 |
[16:30] | Michael was all, “Nikita’s like a cancer.” | 迈克尔总是说 “尼基塔像癌症” |
[16:34] | That’s personal baggage. | 那是他的心理负担 |
[16:37] | I’ve always thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[16:38] | Papa always said you can’t trust other people. | 爸爸总是说不能相信别人 |
[16:42] | I never believed that. | 我可不信 |
[16:43] | You knew Nikita had secrets. | 你知道尼基塔有秘密 |
[16:46] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[16:47] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[16:51] | – We’re dead. We’re dead. – No, we’re not. | -我们死定了 死定了 -不会的 |
[16:53] | There’s a way out. There’s gotta be. | 有条出路 肯定有条出路 |
[16:55] | You can’t stop her. | 你无法阻止她 |
[16:57] | Listen, I won’t let Amanda hurt you. | 听着 我不会让阿曼达伤害你的 |
[16:59] | I won’t let Amanda hurt you. | 我不会让阿曼达伤害你的 |
[17:03] | She shouldn’t be aware of what I’m doing. | 她不可能知道我在设局 |
[17:06] | Not Amanda. | 不是阿曼达 |
[17:09] | Nikita? | 尼基塔吗 |
[17:13] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[17:16] | It’s her. She’s coming. | 是她 她来了 |
[17:34] | You made it worse. | 适得其反了 |
[17:36] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[17:38] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[17:40] | She’s breaking down the door. | 她要破门而入了 |
[17:42] | Who, Alex? Who’s coming? | 是谁 艾丽克丝 谁要来了 |
[17:44] | Who? Alex. | 是谁 艾丽克丝 |
[17:55] | Great. Feels like home already. | 很好 已经有家的感觉了 |
[17:57] | 空间分析完成 | |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:59] | According to this, | 根据此次分析 |
[18:01] | Alex was not in her loft. | 艾丽克丝并不在她的公寓里 |
[18:03] | This is a, uh, much larger space. | 这个地方大得多 |
[18:06] | Very high ceilings. | 天花板很高 |
[18:07] | 颤动回声分析 | |
[18:08] | Flutter echo is off the charts. | 颤动回声超标了 |
[18:09] | Flutter echo? | 颤动回声是什么 |
[18:11] | Yeah, uh, when sound waves move, | 声音传播时 |
[18:13] | they’re either absorbed, reflected, | 它们要么被吸收 要么被反射 |
[18:15] | or transmitted. | 要么被传送 |
[18:17] | Carpets, drapes, furniture, even bodies, | 地毯 窗帘 家具 甚至人体 |
[18:19] | they all absorb sound. | 都能吸收声波 |
[18:21] | But wherever Alex was, most of the sound waves | 但是艾丽克丝身处的地方 大部分的声波 |
[18:24] | were being reflected back | 在这段大致距离 |
[18:26] | off multiple hard surfaces | 都被许多坚硬的表面 |
[18:27] | at these approximate distances. | 反射回来 |
[18:29] | She was in a big, empty room. | 她位于一间又大又空的房间里 |
[18:32] | With a lot of windows, given the amount of reverb. | 有很多窗户 因为有很多混响 |
[18:36] | The plot thickens. | 所以轮廓图结构复杂 |
[18:39] | What exactly is the plot, again? | 到底是什么情况来着 |
[18:43] | You said you could control this. | 你说过你能控制局势 |
[18:45] | She won’t tell me the truth. | 她不肯对我吐露实情 |
[18:46] | I need to know what she’s hiding. | 我得知道她隐瞒的事 |
[18:48] | We have to block the door. | 我们得堵住房门 |
[18:49] | She’s fighting me. | 她在反抗我 |
[18:51] | I don’t understand how, but she is. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但是她确实在反抗 |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:59] | You’re right! There’s another way out! | 你是对的 这还有其他的出路 |
[19:32] | Hi, this is Nikita. | 你好 我是尼基塔 |
[19:34] | I’m out saving the world right now, | 我现在在外拯救世界 |
[19:35] | so please leave a message after the beep. | 请听到嘟声后留言 |
[19:37] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[19:38] | Can you please call me back as soon as you get this? | 请听到留言后 马上回我电话 |
[19:40] | I’m home. | 我在家里 |
[19:42] | I think. | 我觉得应该是 |
[20:05] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 嗨 瞌睡虫 |
[20:08] | Ready for breakfast? | 准备好吃早餐了吗 |
[20:10] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[20:14] | Nathan? Your neighbor? | 内森 你的邻居 |
[20:16] | What is he doing there? | 他在哪干什么 |
[20:21] | You’re wound a little tight this morning. | 你今早怎么那么紧张呀 |
[20:23] | You didn’t sleep well? | 没有睡好吗 |
[20:28] | Have you seen a little girl? | 你看到一个小女孩了吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, she’s right over there. | 是的 她就在那儿 |
[20:33] | What, did you think I left her on the subway or something? | 你以为我把她忘在地铁里还是怎么了 |
[20:56] | This is crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[20:57] | We just met. | 我们才认识 |
[20:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:00] | We’ve been married for three years, | 我们都结婚三年了 |
[21:02] | and sometimes it’s still like, whoa. | 但有时还是 激情不减 |
[21:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:18] | Oh, I’ve lost her completely. | 我完全搞不懂她了 |
[21:20] | She was afraid of someone, and I want to know who it is. | 她畏惧着什么人 我想知道那人是谁 |
[21:24] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[21:28] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[21:28] | I don’t know where you think you are right now. | 我不知道你觉得自己现在在哪儿 |
[21:30] | Breakfast. | 在吃早餐 |
[21:32] | You should know that you’re not safe there, | 你要知道那里不安全 |
[21:33] | wherever you are. | 无论你是在哪里 |
[21:34] | She can still find you. | 她都能找到你的 |
[21:35] | Hey, I almost forgot. | 嗨 我差点忘了 |
[21:37] | Somebody dropped off an envelope for you this morning. | 今早有人给你送来了封信 |
[21:38] | It’s on the coffee table. | 就在茶几上 |
[21:42] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:00] | What the hell is that? | 出什么事了 |
[22:02] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[22:04] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[22:07] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[22:12] | I’m about to find out. | 我就快知道了 |
[22:27] | Why am I back in Division? | 为什么我回到了组织 |
[22:29] | Why am I back in Division? | 为什么我回到了组织 |
[22:30] | This is your home, Alex. | 这是你家 艾丽克丝 |
[22:31] | Why would you ever want to leave? | 为什么你会想逃离这里 |
[22:38] | Standard procedure. | 例行检查 |
[22:41] | Can you get it done by tonight? | 你今晚能搞好吗 |
[22:43] | Please. Let’s see it. | 先看看再说 |
[22:50] | That’ll work. | 应该没问题 |
[22:53] | How many times have I done this for you, Nikita, huh? | 这事儿我帮你干了多少次了 尼基塔 |
[22:57] | First, there was Ed Whitfield, then Daniel Monroe. | 开始是爱德・惠特菲尔德和丹尼尔・梦露 |
[23:00] | And your friend Alex. | 然后是你朋友艾丽克丝 |
[23:03] | That girl Sara. | 还有那个叫萨拉的女孩 |
[23:05] | And now Alex again. | 而现在又是艾丽克丝 |
[23:07] | I do this for you so often, | 我没事儿就帮你干这儿活 |
[23:08] | I should call it the Nikita special. | 我该叫它尼基塔专属 |
[23:11] | Buy five new identities, get the sixth one free. | 花钱买了五个新身份 应该买五赠一 |
[23:16] | You know this can’t go on forever, Nikita. | 你知道这不能永远继续下去的 尼基塔 |
[23:18] | I know who you used to work for. | 我知道你过去给谁卖命 |
[23:21] | And I’m pretty sure those are the same people | 而且我很肯定这些人 |
[23:24] | your friends are running from now. | 正是你的朋友们在躲避的人 |
[23:26] | Powerful people. | 手握大权的人 |
[23:27] | Too powerful. | 太强大了 |
[23:29] | That’s why I have to help. | 所以我必须帮助他们 |
[23:30] | Help yourself. | 管好你自己吧 |
[23:33] | In our world, friends are not assets. | 在我们的世界里 朋友不是财富 |
[23:34] | They’re– | 他们是 |
[23:35] | Liabilities, I know. | 负担 我知道 |
[23:36] | I’ve heard it before. | 我早听说过了 |
[23:37] | But you’re not buying it. | 但你不买账啊 |
[23:38] | Can we talk about what I am buying? | 我们能否谈谈我现在要买的东西 |
[23:41] | Did you find a surgeon yet? | 你找到外科医生了吗 |
[23:42] | I spoke with a neurosurgeon in Sweden. | 我和一名瑞典的神经外科医生谈过了 |
[23:44] | He says he can deal with your chip issue, | 他可以解决你的芯片问题 |
[23:46] | but, uh, an off-the-book surgery, | 但是无档案的手术 |
[23:48] | that’s a complicated endeavor. | 那可是艰巨而复杂的任务 |
[23:50] | How much does he want? | 他想要多少钱 |
[23:52] | Well, he gave me sticker shock. | 他开了个天价 |
[23:54] | And he insists he will only take cash. | 而且他强调只收现金 |
[24:03] | Look, I’m not one to speculate on such matters, | 听着 我不是那种好事之徒 |
[24:06] | but that’s a lot of money. | 但是这可是比大数目 |
[24:08] | Maybe even all you have? | 也许是你全部的资产 |
[24:10] | You’re right, Gustav. | 你说得对 古斯塔夫 |
[24:12] | You shouldn’t speculate. | 你不该多问的 |
[24:14] | So much trouble. | 惹那么大的麻烦上身 |
[24:15] | And money. | 一掷千金 |
[24:17] | For one girl. | 就为了一个女孩 |
[24:19] | Are you sure she’s worth it? | 你觉得她值得吗 |
[24:23] | Alex, I’m going to ask you again. | 艾丽克丝 我再问你一遍 |
[24:27] | Division is your home. | 组织是你的家 |
[24:28] | Why would you ever want to leave? | 为什么你会想逃离这里 |
[24:31] | Because she’s a traitor. | 因为她是个叛徒 |
[24:34] | Jaden. | 杰登 |
[24:39] | Am I really the only one capable of telling you the truth? | 难道我是唯一能告诉你真相的人吗 |
[24:42] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[24:53] | You killed Thom. | 你杀了托姆 |
[24:55] | Then you planted evidence on him | 然后你设计嫁祸于他 |
[24:56] | To make everyone believe he was a traitor. | 使得所有人相信他是叛徒 |
[24:59] | I had no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[25:00] | You made a choice. | 你已经做了选择 |
[25:02] | His life or yours. | 不是他死 就是你亡 |
[25:04] | You chose yours. | 你选择苟且偷生 |
[25:05] | Wonder who you’ll choose now. | 好奇你现在要选谁死 |
[25:31] | I knew I was right about you. | 我就知道 我看对你了 |
[25:33] | Killer instincts. | 你嗜血的本性 |
[25:35] | It’s in the blood. | 与生俱来的 |
[25:41] | Oh, god, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 真的很抱歉 |
[25:44] | I didn’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你的 |
[25:48] | I don’t want to kill anyone. | 我不想杀任何人 |
[25:50] | What do you want, Alex? | 那你想要什么 艾丽克丝 |
[25:52] | I wanna go back to Nathan. | 我想回到内森那里 |
[25:55] | You can’t, Alex. | 你不能 艾丽克丝 |
[25:56] | You have to go back to the corridor. | 你必须回到走廊 |
[25:58] | You left that little girl all alone. | 你把那个小女孩单独留在了那儿 |
[26:00] | She’s in danger. | 她现在处境危险 |
[26:02] | Go find her. | 快去找她 |
[26:07] | I don’t like this place. | 我不喜欢这个地方 |
[26:08] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[26:09] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[26:15] | Great. Feels like home already. | 很好 已经有家的感觉了 |
[26:20] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[26:22] | I needed a file from the archives. | 我需要找档案中的一个文件 |
[26:24] | No, you’re running every phone call | 不对 你把我们所有的电话记录 |
[26:26] | we’ve ever recorded through audio forensics, | 都进行声音鉴定 |
[26:28] | looking for a spatial match to your Alex call. | 找出与艾丽克丝那通电话空间匹配的记录 |
[26:30] | How did you– | 你怎么知道 |
[26:32] | You’re crippling my network. | 你把我的网络都搞瘫了 |
[26:33] | Half of Division can’t get email. | 组织一半的电脑都无法接收电子邮件 |
[26:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:41] | Finding Alex wasted like that… | 发现艾丽克丝如此深陷毒瘾 |
[26:45] | Made me think. | 引发我思考 |
[26:47] | What if she was promoted too soon? | 她是不是晋升得过快了 |
[26:49] | And she’s out there with all this pressure. | 她在外承受如此大的压力 |
[26:51] | What if she can’t cope? | 如果她应付不来呢 |
[26:57] | You think the other night wasn’t her first fall off the wagon? | 你觉得那晚不是她第一次毒瘾复发吗 |
[27:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:02] | Has she been using drugs? | 她之前有吸过毒 |
[27:03] | Out partying? | 去过夜店吗 |
[27:05] | I need to find out how much trouble she’s been in, | 我要知道她到底遇到了多大的麻烦 |
[27:07] | And if we can fix it before Percy finds out. | 如果我们能在珀西发现之前将其解决 |
[27:09] | You know him. | 你是知道他的为人的 |
[27:12] | Cancel first, ask questions later. | 先干掉 后问话 |
[27:15] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[27:16] | You need to stop getting so personally invested in recruits. | 你不能再对新人这样感情用事了 |
[27:20] | It never ends well for you. | 对你没好处 |
[27:22] | Also, it’s getting kind of creepy. | 而且有点诡异 |
[27:24] | Alex is not Nikita. | 艾丽克丝不是尼基塔 |
[27:26] | Well, thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[27:32] | This is a private subnet. | 这是一个私人子网 |
[27:34] | Away from the rest of Division traffic. | 独立于”组织”的网络之外 |
[27:37] | Authorization key ends at midnight. | 授权代码在午夜前有效 |
[27:40] | So whatever you do or do not find, | 不管你有什么发现 |
[27:42] | it needs to happen before then. | 都要赶在那之前 |
[27:44] | Feels like home already. | 已经看起来像个家了 |
[27:45] | Great. Feels like home already. | 太好了 已经看起来像个家了 |
[27:57] | 无匹配 | |
[28:03] | How’s the patient? | 病人情况如何 |
[28:05] | I think she’s running again. | 我认为她又开始逃了 |
[28:14] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[28:16] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[28:17] | Please stop saying that. | 拜托别再说了 |
[28:23] | Nothing is where it’s supposed to be! | 周围环境完全不对了 |
[28:25] | She’s trapping us in here. | 她要把我们困在这 |
[28:26] | She doesn’t want us to get out. | 她不想让我们逃出去 |
[28:31] | Look. | 看 |
[28:42] | Come on. | 快来 |
[28:47] | How much more evidence do you need? | 你还要多少证据 |
[28:49] | It’s not the evidence I take issue with. | 我不是要和你争论证据问题 |
[28:50] | It’s the conclusion you’re drawing from it. | 而是你到底得出了什么结论 |
[28:55] | She’s been lying to us from the beginning. | 她从一开始就欺骗了我们 |
[28:56] | She’s still lying. | 现在仍有所隐瞒 |
[28:58] | Alex’s power of deception is what proves her value | 艾丽克丝说谎的能力已经证明 |
[29:01] | as an agent. | 她有能力当特工 |
[29:03] | You agree with me, don’t you? | 你也同意我所说的 不是吗 |
[29:06] | She might even be better than Nikita. | 她甚至有可能比尼基塔还出色 |
[29:08] | She’s got that killer instinct. | 她天生就是做杀手的料 |
[29:11] | I’m not so sure. | 这可不好说 |
[29:13] | I didn’t mean that as an insult. | 我没有冒犯之意 |
[29:15] | You were terrific. | 你表现优异 |
[29:17] | But you had to be trained. | 不过你是经过训练的 |
[29:19] | With her, it’s just part of her genetic makeup. | 对于她来说 那是天生的 |
[29:21] | She’s unstable. | 她表现不稳定 |
[29:22] | One minute, she can’t pull the trigger. | 前一分钟 她还不能扣动扳机 |
[29:24] | The next minute, she’s Charles Bronson. | 下一秒就化身为查理士・布朗逊 |
[29:24] | 查理士・布朗逊 大逃亡的主角 | |
[29:25] | Well, that’s your fault. | 那是你的过失 |
[29:26] | You warped her with petty fantasies of revenge. | 是你将她引向复仇的歪路 |
[29:29] | Ladies, please. | 女士们 别吵了 |
[29:30] | Can we just keep an eye on the big picture here? | 我们还是着眼全局吧 |
[29:32] | It would be fiscally irresponsible | 在没有得到回报之前 |
[29:34] | for me to cancel an agent | 就干掉一个特工 |
[29:35] | before I’ve recouped my investment. | 对我来说得不偿失 |
[29:37] | Enough. | 够了 |
[29:42] | Alexandra is my daughter. | 亚历山德拉是我的女儿 |
[29:45] | She already has a destiny. | 她命中注定 |
[29:47] | She will reclaim my empire and run Zetrov. | 要重建我的帝国 管理泽特洛夫 |
[29:53] | It’s all in here. | 都在这儿了 |
[29:55] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[30:01] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[30:02] | Her father must be part of the secret. | 他的父亲肯定是秘密的一部分 |
[30:05] | I’d love to know more about your father, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 我想更多的了解你的父亲 |
[30:09] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[30:20] | Great. Feels like home already. | 太好了 已经看起来像个家了 |
[30:21] | 无结果 | |
[30:23] | Great. Feels like home already. | 太好了 已经看起来像个家了 |
[30:25] | 无结果 | |
[30:31] | Great. Feels like home already. | 太好了 已经看起来像个家了 |
[30:35] | 找到一个结果 百元大钞伪造行动 | |
[30:38] | Operation superdollar. | 超级美刀行动 |
[30:39] | 找到一个结果 百元大钞伪造行动 | |
[30:41] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[30:43] | Nikita, what’s your status? | 尼基塔 你现在什么情况 |
[30:45] | Target has been neutralized. | 目标已消灭 |
[30:47] | 找到一个结果 百元大钞伪造行动 | |
[30:48] | Did you recover the money? | 找到那笔钱了吗 |
[30:49] | We’re still a few million short. | 我们还有几百万的短缺 |
[30:51] | There was no money. | 没有钱 |
[30:52] | Whitfield must have passed it on to someone else. | 惠特菲尔德肯定转移给了别人 |
[30:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:56] | I’m at Whitfield’s place. | 在惠特菲尔德家 |
[30:59] | Great. Feels like home already. | 太好了 已经看起来像个家了 |
[31:02] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[31:08] | He’s not really papa. | 他不是爸爸 |
[31:10] | You invested what? | 你投入了什么 |
[31:11] | A year? Two? | 一年 两年 |
[31:14] | I trained her from the day she was born. | 我从她出生那天就开始训练她 |
[31:16] | I trained her for greatness. | 我这么做是为了让她成为伟人 |
[31:19] | Don’t go out there. | 别出去 |
[31:20] | I never wanted greatness, papa. | 我从没想过要做伟人 爸爸 |
[31:25] | I tried to tell you that, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我试着告诉你 可你就是不听 |
[31:30] | No one ever listens. | 没有人听我的话 |
[31:34] | But this time, you will listen, | 但是这次 你必须听 |
[31:36] | because I finally know what I want. | 因为我终于知道自己想要什么了 |
[31:39] | I want out of here! | 我要离开这里 |
[31:43] | -Wait, wait. – Stop! | -等等 -停下 |
[31:47] | – Hold on. – Out of here! | -挺住 -离开这儿 |
[31:51] | Wait. She’s still hallucinating. | 等等 她还处在幻觉中 |
[31:58] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[32:03] | Should we run? | 我们该逃跑吗 |
[32:04] | I’m not running anymore. | 我不再逃了 |
[32:06] | We can get to silo on our own. | 我们可以自己走到”深井”那里 |
[32:11] | It’s this way. | 在这边 |
[32:16] | Okay, come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:17] | I wanna see where she ends up. | 我要看看她到底要去哪儿 |
[32:27] | Oh, these are excellent fakes. | 这些假钞太精致了 |
[32:31] | You know, no one’s mastered the art | 没人能像朝鲜人一样 |
[32:33] | quite like the North Koreans. | 这么技艺精湛 |
[32:36] | You’re the only person I’ve ever known | 你是我认识的 |
[32:37] | who could tell the difference. | 唯一可以看出区别的人 |
[32:39] | I’ve included the 20% surcharge for counterfeit notes. | 伪钞我多付你百分之二十 |
[32:42] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[32:44] | Someday, you’re gonna have to tell me the story | 哪天有时间 给我讲讲 |
[32:47] | of how you convinced Mr. Whitfield | 你是怎么说服惠特菲尔德 |
[32:48] | to give you all of his superdollars. | 把他所有的百元假钞都给你的 |
[32:50] | And so willingly. | 而且如此主动 |
[32:53] | That’s a story for another time. | 下次再说吧 |
[32:55] | Long after we’re both dead. | 等你我都死了以后 |
[32:57] | Then you might want to tell me now. | 那还是现在就告诉我吧 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry about this. | 抱歉了 |
[33:06] | But why not take the golden parachute? | 但我想给自己赚点养老金 |
[33:07] | Look, Gustav. | 听着 古斯塔夫 |
[33:10] | You’ve made such a big mistake. | 你犯了一个很严重的错误 |
[33:12] | People will pay good money for you. | 有人重金悬赏你啊 |
[33:13] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:18] | You forgot to scan the bags. | 你忘记扫描包了 |
[33:21] | Now you have a passport to forge. | 现在你马上给我伪造一本护照 |
[33:23] | And I’m behind schedule. | 我已经迟了 |
[33:33] | Where’s Alex? | 艾丽克丝在哪里 |
[33:35] | She lost it. | 她失控了 |
[33:36] | She said she wanted out. | 她说她要出去 |
[33:38] | Then she attacked me and took off towards logistics. | 然后袭击了我 向后勤处走去 |
[33:41] | What do you mean out? | 你说出去是什么意思 |
[33:43] | She kept talking the whole time | 她一直在说 |
[33:44] | about knowing another way out. | 知道另外一个出路 |
[33:45] | Guess she’s finally going there. | 我想她是去那里了 |
[33:48] | But I wouldn’t worry about it. | 但是别担心 |
[33:50] | Amanda’s with her. | 阿曼达跟着她 |
[33:52] | Another way out. | 另一个出口 |
[34:15] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[34:17] | Sublevel six, service hallway. | 地下六层 工作通道 |
[34:20] | Easy. | 放松 |
[34:21] | No. Easy, take it easy. | 别这样 放松 别紧张 |
[34:23] | You don’t wanna go that way. | 不要往那边走 |
[34:27] | Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克尔 你要干什么 |
[34:29] | You’re interfering with her recovery. | 你在妨碍她的治疗 |
[34:30] | Well, I saw the doctor, | 我见过那医生 |
[34:32] | and I thought I’d stop her recovery | 我认为有必要停止这个治疗 |
[34:33] | before anyone else needed medical attention. | 否则会有更多的人受伤 |
[34:35] | I have the guards with me. | 我身边有看守 |
[34:37] | I wanted to see where she was going. | 我想知道她要去哪里 |
[34:38] | Well, it’s pretty obvious to me. | 这再明显不过了 |
[34:42] | This is where Thom died. | 这是托姆死去的地方 |
[34:45] | Where Alex shot him. | 艾丽克丝在这里杀了他 |
[34:51] | So did she reveal all her deep, dark secrets? | 她把心底所有阴暗的秘密都交代了吗 |
[34:55] | Who she was running from? | 她在躲避谁 |
[34:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:02] | In her dream state, | 在她的梦境中 |
[35:03] | Alex projects that a mysterious female nemesis | 艾丽克丝创造了一个神秘的复仇女神形象 |
[35:06] | was chasing her. | 对她穷追不舍 |
[35:10] | She kept repeating, “It’s her. She’s coming.” | 她不断的重复 “是她 她来了” |
[35:16] | At first, I thought she meant me. | 一开始 我以为她在说我 |
[35:20] | Then Nikita, perhaps. | 或者是尼基塔 |
[35:24] | But now it makes perfect sense… | 但现在已真相大白 |
[35:30] | Given her guilt about Thom. | 她一直为托姆的事自责 |
[35:33] | The answer is obvious. | 答案再明显不过了 |
[35:36] | She’s afraid of herself. | 她惧怕她自己 |
[35:43] | You. | 是你 |
[35:47] | You’re me? | 你就是我 |
[35:49] | In a few years, I will be. | 我是若干年后的你 |
[35:55] | Why have you been chasing me? | 你为什么要追捕我 |
[35:57] | Why have you been running away? | 你为什么要逃呢 |
[36:01] | 带她进去 | |
[36:12] | I made sure every detail was restored | 我把这里的一切 |
[36:14] | to exactly the way it was before they burned it down. | 重建成它被烧毁前的样子 |
[36:21] | You still haven’t explained to me | 你还没向我解释清楚 |
[36:22] | why you’ve been running away. | 你为什么一直在逃避 |
[36:28] | I didn’t realize it was… | 我没想到追捕我的人… |
[36:31] | Me. | 是我自己 |
[36:33] | I just wanted out of Division. | 我只是想逃出”组织” |
[36:35] | Not that. | 我没说这件事 |
[36:36] | This, Zetrov. | 我说的是泽特洛夫 |
[36:38] | Papa’s legacy, your heritage. | 爸爸留给你的家族事业 |
[36:40] | That’s what you’ve been running away from. | 这才是你逃避的东西 |
[36:42] | I didn’t run. | 我没有逃避 |
[36:43] | It was stolen. | 是它被人窃取了 |
[36:45] | Then take it back. | 那就把它夺回来 |
[36:47] | Reclaim what they stole. | 把被偷走的东西夺回来 |
[36:48] | Become the person papa raised you to be. | 不要辜负父亲对你的期望 |
[36:52] | And kill anyone who gets in my way? | 杀掉所有的绊脚石吗 |
[36:55] | I don’t want to be that person. | 我不想做那种人 |
[36:58] | I wanna be happy. | 我想要快乐 |
[37:00] | Normal. | 做个正常人 |
[37:02] | I wanna learn what it’s like | 我不想每早醒来 |
[37:04] | to wake up in the morning and not feel sad. | 都因内疚而感到悲伤 |
[37:08] | What it’s like to walk down the street | 不想走在路上的时候 |
[37:10] | and not look over my shoulder. | 还要警惕四周的动静 |
[37:11] | I had that. | 我曾经无忧无虑 |
[37:12] | Before. | 曾经 |
[37:13] | You can’t go back. | 你无法回到过去 |
[37:15] | Not back. | 不是过去 |
[37:16] | Somewhere new. Somewhere better. | 我想开始新生活 更好的生活 |
[37:19] | With them? | 和他们一起吗 |
[37:25] | I remember wanting those things once. | 我也曾想过这些事情 |
[37:28] | But they’re distractions. | 但他们太分散精力 |
[37:31] | There’s only one way for this to end. | 只有一个办法能了断这一切 |
[37:35] | No. | 不要 |
[37:36] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:39] | No. This is the only way. | 不 这是唯一的办法 |
[37:42] | I saw a way out for me. | 我给自己找到了出路 |
[37:44] | With them. | 同他们在一起 |
[37:45] | Someday you’ll understand. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[37:46] | No, I won’t let you! | 不 我不许你这样做 |
[37:47] | No! Please, stop it! | 求你了 不要 住手 |
[37:49] | I didn’t choose this! | 这不是我的选择 |
[37:52] | I don’t wanna be you! | 我不想变成你 |
[37:54] | But you will be. | 但你会的 |
[38:05] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[38:14] | You can stop hovering. | 你可以放心了 |
[38:15] | The ibogaine is out of her system. | 她已经把伊博格碱都排出体外了 |
[38:17] | When can I speak to her? | 我什么时候可以跟她谈话 |
[38:19] | After I do. | 等我谈完后 |
[38:21] | You feeling better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[38:25] | A little. | 好点了 |
[38:26] | My throat’s a little scratchy. | 我嗓子有些疼 |
[38:30] | That would be from the screaming. | 肯定是由于尖叫引起的 |
[38:33] | I was screaming? | 我尖叫了吗 |
[38:36] | After we sedated you, you fell asleep, | 我们给注射镇静剂后 你睡着了 |
[38:37] | and then suddenly, | 突然间 |
[38:39] | You started screaming Nathan’s name. | 你开始大声喊内森的名字 |
[38:42] | I didn’t realize you two had grown so close. | 我没想到你俩走得这么近 |
[38:46] | He died. | 他死了 |
[38:50] | In my dream, I saw myself kill him. | 在我梦里 我杀了他 |
[38:55] | I can understand how that would be unsettling. | 我可以理解这会使你感到很不安 |
[38:58] | We’ve spoken before about the danger | 我们之前谈过太过感情用事 |
[39:00] | of becoming too attached. | 会有多么危险 |
[39:02] | And the closer you get, | 两个人越亲近 |
[39:03] | The greater that danger becomes. | 危险性也就越高 |
[39:08] | Don’t worry, Alex. | 别担心 艾丽克丝 |
[39:09] | I doubt Nathan has anything to fear. | 只要你继续专心工作 |
[39:14] | As long as you continue to do your job. | 内森就就不必担惊受怕 |
[39:31] | So? | 那么 |
[39:32] | How’d your little scavenger hunt go? | 你的寻宝游戏进展如何 |
[39:35] | I didn’t find what I was looking for. | 我没得到我想要的结果 |
[39:39] | That’s not something I hear from you very often. | 很少听你说这样的话 |
[39:45] | I’m afraid we might have another Nikita on our hands. | 恐怕我们这里会出现第二个尼基塔 |
[39:50] | What her dream state did reveal to me | 她梦中透露的信息说明 |
[39:52] | Was a desire to escape Division | 她渴望逃出”组织” |
[39:54] | and live a normal civilian life. | 去过平常百姓的生活 |
[39:56] | That, combined with an aversion to killing | 她同时还憎恨杀戮 |
[39:58] | and her fears about becoming a bad person, | 害怕自己变成坏人 |
[40:00] | Lead me to the conclusion | 我的结论是 |
[40:02] | that Alex may not be suited for agent status. | 艾丽克丝可能适应不了特工生活 |
[40:06] | Your recommendation? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[40:08] | Cancellation. | 除掉她 |
[40:13] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会考虑你的建议 |
[40:17] | Read the file. | 看看这档案 |
[40:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:45] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[40:47] | Yeah, I’m okay now. | 我现在没事了 |
[40:49] | Though it was pretty scary there for a while. | 但有一阵子确实很害怕 |
[40:52] | Which is why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我想跟你谈谈 |
[40:56] | You know how you keep saying I should get out? | 你不是一直在说我应该离开吗 |
[41:00] | I might be starting to see your point. | 我开始明白你的意思了 |
[41:04] | About getting out before it’s too late. | 应该趁早离开 |
[41:07] | And you know that guy who I was telling you about? | 你知道我跟你说过的那个人吗 |
[41:10] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[41:12] | I think he might be in danger. | 我估计他会有危险 |
[41:15] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:22] | Things are definitely more complicated now. | 现在的情况确实更加复杂了 |
[41:27] | Why don’t I call you back later, | 我回头再打给你 |
[41:29] | and we’ll figure something out? | 我们一起想想办法 |
[41:41] | Ask me how I got here. | 想知道我是怎么找到这里的吗 |