时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nilita. | 《尼基塔》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | People I used to work for, | 我曾为之效命 |
[00:03] | they are called Divison, | 被称为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:05] | a black-ops program that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:07] | If I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:08] | I could tell you what they were planning before they do it. | 就可以赶在行动前告诉你他们的计划了 |
[00:10] | We discovered the location of a black box. | 我们发现了一个黑盒的位置 |
[00:12] | It contains evidence of every job Division’s ever done. | 硬盘里装着”组织”全部所作所为的证据 |
[00:15] | It was guarded by one of Division’s deadliest. | 黑盒由”组织”的一个守护者保管 |
[00:17] | I wasn’t just any Cleaner. | 我不是普通的清除者 |
[00:18] | I canceled other agents. | 我负责除掉其他特工 |
[00:20] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:20] | People they had fallen in love with. | 还有他们所爱的人 |
[00:21] | We need to find the rest of the black boxes | 我们必须找到其余的黑盒 |
[00:23] | so we can kill Percy. | 这样才能除掉珀西 |
[00:24] | First box I want to test is in London. | 我第一个想测试的黑盒在伦敦 |
[00:26] | Well, if there’s a guardian on the ground on London, | 如果伦敦有守护者 |
[00:28] | I’ll know what to look for. | 我就会知道该去找什么 |
[00:29] | Then call me. | 到时打电话给我 |
[01:00] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[01:02] | This is too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[01:03] | For who? | 对谁有危险 |
[01:05] | I have a tracker implant, remember? | 记得吗 我体内植有追踪器 |
[01:07] | Yes, and I have a signal jammer. | 记得 但是我有信号干扰器 |
[01:12] | Or we could just take it out completely. | 要不干脆把追踪器取出来得了 |
[01:14] | Ow. Yeah, I’m sure that wouldn’t arouse suspicion. | 好啊 不会引起怀疑吧 |
[01:17] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[01:18] | – Nikita, I’m serious. – Yes, I know. | -尼基塔 我认真的 -我知道 |
[01:20] | Very serious. My boy is always so serious. | 一本正经 我的小乖乖一向很正经 |
[01:22] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[01:28] | When are you gonna tell Alex about us? | 你什么时候把我们的事告诉艾丽克丝 |
[01:30] | Not now. She’s under a lot of pressure right now. | 现在不行 她现在压力很大 |
[01:33] | I don’t know if she could handle any big surprises. | 我不知道她是否能应付任何大惊喜 |
[01:40] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[01:45] | – Wa-wa-wait, wait. – Drop your gun. | -慢着慢着 -放下枪 |
[01:47] | Drop yours. | 你放下 |
[01:49] | Owen, what the hell are you doing here? | 欧文 你来这干什么 |
[01:52] | Well, I came to talk to you. | 我来找你谈谈啊 |
[01:53] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[01:55] | He’s with me. | 他是自己人 |
[01:56] | Both of you, put your weapons down. | 你们两个 都放下武器 |
[02:02] | Down, boys, now. | 放下武器 小子们 快点 |
[02:07] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[02:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[02:10] | What we talked about. | 我们之前说过的 |
[02:11] | Find the next black box and the guardian that protects them. | 找到下一个黑盒和黑盒的守护者 |
[02:13] | We talked about that three months ago. | 这是我们三个月前说的 |
[02:15] | And then we talked about the guardian being in London. | 然后我们谈到在伦敦的守护者 |
[02:17] | Okay, but I was just there. | 没错 那时我就在伦敦 |
[02:18] | I narrowed the guardian’s location | 我把守护者的位置缩小到了 |
[02:20] | to a specific borough. | 伦敦一个非常确切的行政区 |
[02:22] | The guardian is an agent | 守护者这类特工 |
[02:23] | whose sole job is to remain invisible. | 他们唯一的职责就是销声敛迹 |
[02:26] | In a haystack of, what, eight million people, | 藏身于茫茫人海之中 |
[02:29] | and you were able to find out where he was | 而你却能在仅仅三个月之内 |
[02:31] | in only three months? | 就找到他的藏身之处 |
[02:32] | Michael, please. | 迈克尔 你别说了 |
[02:34] | Owen, when we talked, we also said that | 欧文 我们之前也说好的 |
[02:36] | you would call if you found anything. | 如果你有所发现 就打电话给我 |
[02:38] | You didn’t have to come all the way here. | 你不需要亲自跑过来 |
[02:39] | Call? Call? On an unsecure line? | 打电话 用我们未加密的通讯线路吗 |
[02:42] | Come on, no. | 拜托 根本行不通 |
[02:43] | Not when I’m so close. | 我离你这么近 干嘛要冒这个险 |
[02:46] | Division’s got ears everywhere. | “组织”的耳目无处不在 |
[02:51] | Michael is not Division. | 迈克尔不是”组织”的人 |
[02:52] | He’s on our side now. | 他现在是我们的人了 |
[02:54] | Oh, our side. | 我”们”的人哈 |
[02:55] | My side. | 我的人 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来哟 [双关语] |
[02:58] | Shut up. Listen to me, both of you. | 闭嘴 你俩都听说我 |
[03:00] | Michael, Owen’s gotten us close. | 迈克尔 欧文帮了我们很大的忙 |
[03:03] | You can bring this home. | 你把这个消息带回去 |
[03:05] | Get us the name of the guardian. | 替我们搞到守护者的名字 |
[03:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[03:08] | Yes. You have top-level access, | 你行的 你有高级权限 |
[03:11] | higher than Alex has ever had. | 比艾丽克丝的权限高得多 |
[03:13] | You are the break that we’ve been waiting for. | 你就是我们翘首企盼的突破口 |
[03:17] | This is how we bring Percy down. | 这样我们才能扳倒珀西 |
[03:24] | Okay, while I’m bringing this home, what are you gonna do? | 我把消息带回去 那你要做什么 |
[03:28] | We’ll be on site, | 我们就在这里 |
[03:29] | waiting for your call. | 等你的电话 |
[03:30] | Once you get us the location of the guardian, | 一旦你替我们搞到守护者的位置 |
[03:33] | we’ll strike. | 我们就出击 |
[03:34] | So you’re gonna be in London with him? | 你会和他 一起去伦敦 |
[03:39] | That’s the only way this works. | 别无他法 |
[03:41] | She’s bossy like that. | 她就是这样专横 |
[03:43] | You learn. | 你会了解的 |
[03:44] | I think I know her pretty well. | 我非常了解她 |
[03:47] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[03:56] | – I don’t like him. – Okay. | -我不喜欢他 -好吧 |
[03:58] | But this isn’t junior high school, so… | 这里不是初中 所以… |
[03:59] | And I don’t trust him. | 我也不相信他 |
[04:02] | Then trust me. | 但你可以相信我 |
[04:09] | Nikita, you don’t know what he’s done. | 尼基塔 你不知道他的所作所为 |
[04:19] | Yes, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[04:22] | He’s trying to change. | 他在努力改过自新 |
[04:24] | He wants to. | 这是他自愿的 |
[04:27] | Just like us. | 和我们一样 |
[04:42] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of her. | 别担心 我会好好照顾她的 |
[04:48] | Alex Winslow. | 艾丽克丝・温斯洛 |
[04:50] | Youth trend consultant. | 青春时尚顾问 |
[04:57] | 已知来往对象: 内森・科维尔 | |
[05:08] | 安全密钥验证通过 已获得读写授权 | |
[05:11] | 删除该条目 | |
[05:14] | 未查找到来往对象 | |
[05:15] | 未查找到来往对象 | |
[05:25] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:31] | I was heading home. | 我正打算回家 |
[05:34] | Back to the city, I mean. | 我是说回城里去 |
[05:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:36] | Then you’re free. | 那么你是没事啦 |
[05:38] | Join me. | 跟我来 |
[05:50] | Hey, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[05:51] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[05:53] | I wanted to review some of our internal security protocols. | 我想检查下我们内部的安保规程 |
[05:55] | Do you have a moment? | 你有空吗 |
[05:56] | Not really, though that does sound like a good time. | 不太有空 的确不是时候 |
[06:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:00] | 绿鹰行动 状态: 黑色 | |
[06:02] | Problem on Emerald Eagle. | 绿鹰行动出现了问题 |
[06:03] | Our little corporate heist job’s gone sideways. | 我们小小的抢劫行动出了差错 |
[06:06] | What went wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[06:07] | That’s what we’d like to find out. | 这正是我们现在要调查的 |
[06:09] | It should have been easy in, easy out, | 这本该是速战速决 轻松的活儿 |
[06:11] | But a couple of overachieving security guards | 但一些非比寻常的安保人员 |
[06:14] | decided to play hero. | 打算逞英雄 |
[06:15] | One agent was killed. Two wounded. | 我们的特工 一死两伤 |
[06:19] | Here they come now. | 他们回来了 |
[06:30] | Jaden was on this mission? | 杰登参加了这次任务吗 |
[06:31] | A provisional. | 暂时性的 |
[06:33] | She was supposed to graduate like Alex here. | 她本应该和艾丽克丝一样毕业的 |
[06:35] | Alex, I want you to debrief her | 艾丽克丝 我要你去听取她的任务简报 |
[06:37] | and file an after-action report by the end of the day. | 在今天结束前交一份行动小结上来 |
[06:39] | You want me to debrief Jaden? | 你让我去听取杰登的任务简报吗 |
[06:41] | Effective interview techniques | 有效的审问技巧 |
[06:42] | should be part of every agent’s skill set. | 应该是每个特工必备技能之一 |
[06:45] | You do realize she hates me? | 你清楚她讨厌我吧 |
[06:47] | A certain level of antagonism | 一定程度上的对立 |
[06:49] | can be useful in this situation. | 在这个情况下是很有用的 |
[06:51] | Anything that puts the subject off balance | 一切能给被审对象一个措手不及的因素 |
[06:53] | works to the questioner’s advantage. | 都可以成为审问者的有利工具 |
[06:55] | You’re in the perfect position | 帮我调查出真相 |
[06:57] | to help me get to the truth. | 你再合适不过了 |
[07:04] | 英国 伦敦 | |
[07:11] | Nice neighborhood. | 街坊的生活环境不错 |
[07:12] | Keep your head down. | 不要抬头 |
[07:14] | Surveillance cameras everywhere in London. | 伦敦到处都是监视探头 |
[07:16] | You still trying to be the invisible man, huh? | 还在试图让自己无影去无踪吗 |
[07:19] | Always. | 一如既往 |
[07:25] | Make yourself at home. | 不必拘束 请自便 |
[07:28] | Is that what this is? | 你就住在这儿啊 |
[07:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:39] | This is how I narrowed it down to Camden. | 我就是这样把范围缩小到伦敦的卡姆登区的 |
[07:44] | A guardian has certain requirements. | 守护者有几个必备的要求 |
[07:46] | Easy access to public transportation, | 便捷的公共交通 |
[07:48] | proximity to secure vaults, | 靠近银行保险库 |
[07:51] | strong satellite signal coverage, | 卫星信号覆盖强 |
[07:53] | and multiple exfil routes. | 多种逃跑路线 |
[07:56] | Now that alone eliminated big chunks of the city. | 现在光这点就排除了这座城市一大块的范围了 |
[07:58] | After that, it was just about pounding the pavement. | 之后就剩下走上街头 |
[08:01] | Scouting out where he’d be. | 找出他身在何处的活儿了 |
[08:03] | Like banks. | 比如银行 |
[08:05] | Why banks? | 为什么是银行 |
[08:06] | Guardian protocol– | 守护者的行动惯例 |
[08:08] | Rent a safety deposit box, | 租一个保险箱 |
[08:10] | store the black box there. | 把黑盒存在那里 |
[08:12] | And what are these? | 这些又是什么 |
[08:16] | Oh, these? | 这些吗 |
[08:18] | They’re my victims. | 他们是被我杀害的人 |
[08:21] | Each one of these is a reminder of a kill I made | 它们提醒着我 我曾在”组织”时的 |
[08:23] | while I was at Division. | 每一次杀戮 |
[08:25] | So I never forget why I’m doing this. | 这样就不会忘记我现在所做一切的初衷了 |
[08:27] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[08:28] | What you inspired me to do. | 做你鼓励我做的这些事 |
[08:32] | You don’t hide from your sins. | 你不逃避你所犯下的罪行 |
[08:34] | No. | 从不 |
[08:35] | You kind of just face ’em. | 你就那样坦然直面它们 |
[08:40] | Listen, it’s one thing to face your sins, | 听着 直面你的罪行是一回事 |
[08:43] | and it’s another to let it eat you alive. | 但若是让它活活吞噬了你就另当别论了 |
[08:46] | All this should just be something that helps you focus | 所有这些应该助你集中精力在 |
[08:49] | on what’s important. | 最重要的事上 |
[08:51] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我正是这么做的 |
[08:54] | I’m stopping Percy. That’s what’s important. | 我在对抗珀西 这是最重要的 |
[08:56] | That’s why–that’s why we got to find this guy. | 所以我们得找到那个家伙 |
[08:59] | Okay, so your plan was to stake out all the banks in this area | 那么你的计划就是监视这个地区所有银行 |
[09:04] | and what? | 然后呢 |
[09:06] | Hope that you would just pick a guardian out of the crowd? | 期望自己能在人群里找出守护者吗 |
[09:11] | Guardians are former Cleaners. | 守护者原来都是清除者 |
[09:14] | Well, they all have this- | 他们都有… |
[09:16] | You all kind of have that look. | 你们都有相同的那种表情 |
[09:19] | It’s all in the eyes. | 眼神透露一切 |
[09:22] | Guardians are Division’s deadliest agents. | 守护者是”组织”的终极特工 |
[09:25] | We hit harder. | 我们出手更恨 |
[09:26] | We move quicker. | 移动更快 |
[09:28] | We sleep less. | 睡得更少 |
[09:30] | And we survive longer. | 生命力更持久 |
[09:33] | But eventually after time those skills, | 但时过境迁 这些技能 |
[09:35] | they–they start to erode. | 一切都开始变味了 |
[09:37] | I mean, it’s what happens when you take an elite killer | 你会就为了保护一个黑盒 |
[09:39] | and pull him out of the field just to babysit a black box. | 而干掉一名精英杀手 |
[09:43] | You’re bound to make mistakes, | 只要是因为太无所事事了 |
[09:44] | if only out of sheer boredom. | 你就必定会犯错 |
[09:50] | Emily was my mistake. | 艾米莉就是我的一个失误 |
[09:54] | I fell in love with her and… | 我爱上了她 |
[09:57] | She wasn’t a mistake, Owen. | 欧文 爱上她不是错误 |
[10:00] | Failing to protect her was my mistake. | 没能保护她是我之过 |
[10:09] | Owen? Hey, Owen. What’s wrong? | 欧文 怎么了 |
[10:17] | I just get these headaches. | 突然一阵头疼 |
[10:19] | I just forgot what time it is. | 我忘记吃药的时间了 |
[10:33] | – What is that? – It’s the Regimen. | -那是什么 -机能强化素 |
[10:38] | This is how we Cleaners move faster… | 让我们这些清除者移动更快 |
[10:45] | hit harder… | 出手更狠 |
[10:46] | Sleep less? | 睡得更少 |
[10:53] | Valproic acid, Steroids, Dextroamphetamines. | 丙戊酸 类固醇 右旋安非他命 |
[11:00] | It’s a metabolic dominance program. | 控制新陈代谢的药方 |
[11:03] | Heightens your reflexes, eliminates anxiety. | 提高反应速度 消除焦虑 |
[11:06] | Gives you splitting headaches. | 还让你头痛剧烈 |
[11:07] | Only if you don’t take it. | 不服药才会头痛 |
[11:09] | You can be sure that our friend | 可以肯定我们的那位朋友 |
[11:11] | has the same sort of edge. | 也有这种秘方 |
[11:23] | It’s why we got to be careful. | 所以我们要非常小心 |
[11:25] | We’re alone in this city. | 这座城里只有我们三人 |
[11:27] | Nikita, it’s just you, me, and the Guardian. | 尼基塔 这是你 我与守护者的游戏 |
[11:33] | And he’s very dangerous. | 而且他极度危险 |
[11:35] | Consider myself warned. | 多谢提醒 |
[11:48] | Great. | 是你 |
[11:49] | Trust me, no one wants to be here less than me. | 不是我自己想来的 |
[11:50] | Want to bet? | 敢打赌吗 |
[11:53] | Take me through Emerald Eagle. | 说说绿鹰行动 |
[11:56] | Corporate heist. | 盗窃商议机密 |
[11:58] | We were supposed to break into this aviation company | 我们本打算潜入飞机制造公司 |
[12:00] | and steal plans for some fancy plane. | 盗取新式飞机的设计资料 |
[12:03] | So what went wrong? | 出了什么问题 |
[12:04] | Security showed up ahead of schedule. | 保安比预想的提前出现了 |
[12:06] | Next thing you know, they were shooting. | 然后 他们就开枪了 |
[12:08] | – And you were on point? – Yes. | -行动由你指挥 -对 |
[12:10] | So why didn’t you turn the team around? | 那你为什么没带队及时做出反应 |
[12:12] | I already told you. The guards surprised us. | 我说过了 保安提前赶到 |
[12:16] | They were early. | 我们预想不到 |
[12:17] | Should I…Talk… Slower? | 我是不是还得再说慢点 |
[12:27] | I’m just trying to find out when exactly things went wrong. | 我想知道到底什么时候出的问题 |
[12:30] | About the time you walked into this room. | 你进来的时候 |
[12:34] | – Who fired first? – I don’t know. | -谁先开的枪 -不知道 |
[12:38] | Did you discharge your weapon? | 你开枪了吗 |
[12:40] | I didn’t start the shooting | 不是我先开的枪 |
[12:41] | if that’s what you’re trying to imply. | 并非你所想暗示的那样 |
[12:43] | I’m not implying anything. | 我没暗示什么 |
[12:49] | Look, let’s just get through this, okay? | 咱们就走个形式 好吗 |
[12:52] | Answer the questions. | 回答问题 |
[12:52] | Say whatever you want. | 随你怎么答 |
[12:54] | I’m not gonna challenge you. | 我不为难你 |
[12:56] | You want me to make stuff up? | 你想让我捏造供词 |
[13:00] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[13:01] | You’re trying to get me caught up in your lies again. | 你又想下套坑我 |
[13:03] | – What? – Uh-huh. The air vents. | -什么 -那风道 |
[13:06] | I caught you sneaking around in ’em. | 你在里面鬼鬼祟祟 被我抓到 |
[13:08] | – And you gamed me. – It wasn’t hard. | -你就嫁祸给我 -耍你不难 |
[13:10] | – Oh, yeah. You’re the puppet master. – Let’s move on. | -那是 你是此中高手 -我们继续 |
[13:15] | I mean, you got everyone | 我指的是你让大家都以为 |
[13:17] | to think that thumbprint pad was Thom’s. | 那个指纹模板是托姆的 |
[13:22] | Can we finish, please? | 就到这 好吗 |
[13:24] | You got everyone’s number, right? | 你有所有人的底细 对吧 |
[13:26] | No. Just yours. | 不 只有你的 |
[13:34] | Jaden, you’re free to go. | 杰登 你可以走了 |
[13:39] | And Alex. Please stay. | 艾丽克丝 你留下 |
[13:46] | The info on the Guardian is on a protected file on Percy’s computer. | 守护者的信息在珀西电脑的加密文件里 |
[13:49] | I can’t get to that right now. | 现在拿不到 |
[13:51] | However, I checked the operational expenses for London, | 我查了伦敦分支的运转费用 |
[13:54] | and there’s an ongoing charge | 有资金不断汇入 |
[13:55] | that’s not assigned to an active op or agent. | 但并没分派给任何行动或个人 |
[13:58] | It’s a shipping container. | 在一个集装箱里 |
[14:00] | Protocol for a Cleaner in a foreign theater | 被安排在境外任务区的清除者的任务 |
[14:02] | is to establish a storage space. | 是建立一个仓库 |
[14:04] | Shipping container’s a default option. | 集装箱是首选 |
[14:06] | Container A-541. | A-541号集装箱 |
[14:08] | It’s currently sitting at the port of London. | 现就在伦敦港 |
[14:10] | Not as useless as I thought. | 他不像我想得那么废物 |
[14:15] | I really don’t like that guy. | 我真的讨厌那家伙 |
[14:16] | He doesn’t mean it. | 他不是那个意思 |
[14:18] | Hey, what do you know about the Regimen? | 你知道机能强化素吗 |
[14:20] | The Regimen? Where’d you hear that term? | 机能强化素 你从哪听说的 |
[14:24] | It’s a bunch of meds that Owen’s taking. | 那是欧文吃的一堆药丸 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I know what they are. | 这个我知道 |
[14:28] | Is he on them now? | 他服过了吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah. He’s running low. | 他的药不多了 |
[14:33] | Do you think you can get more from Division? | 你能从”组织”弄到一些吗 |
[14:35] | No, it was discontinued years ago. | 不 我们几年前就停用了 |
[14:37] | Percy must have kept a stash for the Guardians. | 肯定是珀西藏了一些给守护者 |
[14:39] | Nikita, listen to me. Walk. Get away from Owen. | 尼基塔 听我说 离欧文远点 |
[14:42] | Michael, what are you talking about? | 迈克尔 你说些什么 |
[14:44] | If Owen is going through Regimen withdrawal, | 在欧文的药瘾发作的时候 |
[14:47] | you have to leave him. Better yet, shoot him. | 趁机甩掉他 最好干掉他 |
[14:49] | – What? – Listen, when we discontinued the Regimen, | -什么 -我们停用机能强化素的时候 |
[14:52] | we discovered that the Cleaners who were taken | 发现它会让服用的清除者 |
[14:54] | off the drugs demonstrated wildly erratic behavior. | 一旦停药便会表现出精神极度失控的行为 |
[15:00] | Erratic how? | 如何不稳定 |
[15:01] | It was different with each patient. | 这个因人而异 |
[15:03] | Best we could tell is it made them psychotically obsessive, | 据我们所知 该药具有精神成瘾性 |
[15:07] | turned whatever their personal drive was into something | 刺激其个人意愿并使之 |
[15:11] | all-consuming. | 强烈到令人发指 |
[15:14] | I’ll look after him, okay? | 我会照看好他的 |
[15:16] | And if there’s a problem, I will contact you. | 如果出现问题 我会和你联系 |
[15:18] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[15:19] | Michael, Owen is not your enemy anymore, okay? | 迈克尔 欧文不再是你的敌人了 |
[15:25] | We’ll call you from the port. | 我们到了码头再打给你 |
[15:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:37] | So how long you and Michael been… | 你和迈克尔开始多久了 |
[15:39] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[15:41] | I’m not sure how you manage to do it. | 真不知道你是怎么办到的 |
[15:43] | Win over your enemies. | 化敌为友 |
[15:45] | Michael was never really the enemy. | 迈克尔从来就不是真正的敌人 |
[15:48] | So when he fired that rocket launcher at us in Chile, | 那之前在智利他朝我们发射火箭筒 |
[15:51] | – that was… – He was aiming at you. | -算是… -他瞄准的是你 |
[15:54] | Oh. Jealous type, huh? | 争锋吃醋型的啊 |
[15:55] | He’s over-protective. | 他是操心过度型的 |
[15:57] | Kind of scrawny. | 有点皮包骨头 |
[16:00] | He’s built where it counts. Can we move on? | 他不多长一块赘肉 咱能不谈这个吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:07] | 阿芙纶 A-541 | |
[16:07] | Here it is. | 就是这儿 |
[16:09] | A-541 | A-541. |
[16:32] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么玩意儿 |
[16:35] | It’s Cleaner equipment. | 是清除者的装备 |
[16:37] | Hydrofluoric acid. | 氢氟酸 |
[16:39] | Carbon steel bone saw. | 碳钢骨锯 |
[16:41] | Surgical rib cutters. | 外科用断肋器 |
[16:47] | That’s a blood siphon. | 那是虹吸式采血管 |
[16:49] | Bodies fold better when you drain the blood first. | 先把血排干能让尸体更易折叠 |
[16:53] | Do you know what a Cleaner does? | 你知道清除者都做些什么吗 |
[16:55] | ‘Cause it’s not just about dissolving the bodies in acid. | 不仅仅是把尸体酸解了那么简单 |
[17:01] | We arrange it so people don’t even know | 我们要做到让别人毫不知晓 |
[17:03] | the victim was murdered. | 受害者被谋杀了 |
[17:05] | Nobody. Making it look like a suicide | 没人知道 要让它看起来像是自杀 |
[17:09] | or an accident. | 或是一场意外 |
[17:11] | Owen, please don’t. | 欧文 别说了 |
[17:17] | Like what I did with Daniel. | 就像我对丹尼尔所做的一样 |
[17:20] | I made it look like a boating accident. | 我让他看起来像是死于船难 |
[17:23] | The people I killed… | 我杀的那些人 |
[17:27] | Their loved ones will never know the truth. | 他们的至爱永远都不会知道真相 |
[17:30] | That is why we have to stop Division. | 这就是为什么我们必须阻止”组织” |
[17:32] | And to do that, we need to find the Guardian | 而要实现这点 我们必须找到守护者 |
[17:34] | and his black box. | 和他的黑盒 |
[17:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:39] | The black box has the answers. | 黑盒里藏着所有的答案 |
[17:43] | About all those people and how they really died. | 所有被害者和他们死亡的真相 |
[17:47] | You release that information, | 你只要公开了这些消息 |
[17:48] | and the truth comes out. | 真相就会大白于世 |
[17:50] | And the families finally have some peace. | 那些家庭才能最终得以节哀 |
[17:53] | That may be true, | 这也许是对的 |
[17:53] | but you’ll be hurting a lot of other people as well. | 但你也会伤及许多无辜者 |
[17:56] | In Chile, all that chaos that happened | 在智利时 那些混乱之所以会发生 |
[17:58] | because one secret was released. | 正是因为一条机密的泄露 |
[18:01] | Imagine if all of them were released at the same time. | 想象一下如果所有秘密同时公开会怎样 |
[18:04] | That’s why Percy keeps them. | 这就是为什么珀西要保守它们 |
[18:05] | It’s his insurance policy. | 这是他的保命符 |
[18:07] | That is why we don’t release the contents of the black box. | 这正是我们不公开黑盒内容 |
[18:10] | We destroy them. | 而是摧毁它们的原因 |
[18:11] | So Percy wins again? | 这么说珀西又赢了 |
[18:37] | 叛逃特工: 极度危险 暗杀之 | |
[18:44] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[18:56] | I think the Guardian knows we’re here. | 我想守护者已经知道我们在这儿了 |
[18:59] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[19:01] | – No, it’s just – It’s the regimen, isn’t it? | -没有 只是 -是强化素 对吧 |
[19:03] | – Yeah. – We have to get you help. | -没错 -我们必须去找人帮你 |
[19:05] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 快 |
[19:11] | Owen Elliot is in London. | 欧文・艾略特在伦敦现身 |
[19:13] | This came from a traffic camera. | 这是一架交通摄像头拍到的 |
[19:15] | I’ve been tracking his movements. | 我已经在跟踪他的行动了 |
[19:17] | – And I’d like to go there – Approved. | -我得去一趟 -准了 |
[19:21] | Nikita’s there too. | 尼基塔也在那儿 |
[19:24] | Just got a call from an asset | 刚刚接到一个线人的电话 |
[19:25] | Saying the two of them are on the ground. | 说他们两人一起出现 |
[19:27] | Which asset? | 是哪个自己人 |
[19:29] | A Guardian. | 一个守护者 |
[19:33] | I’ll take a strike team. | 我会带上一支突击小队 |
[19:35] | And I’ll get him. | 把他解决掉 |
[19:37] | And her? | 那她呢 |
[19:41] | Of course. | 当然也是 |
[19:50] | I told you you and Jaden would help me get to the truth. | 我说过你和杰登能帮我套出真相 |
[19:53] | She’s just stirring up trouble. | 她那是无事生非 |
[19:56] | She’ll say anything to give me grief. | 为了刁难我她什么都说得出来 |
[19:57] | But her charges were oddly specific. | 但她的指控却精确异常 |
[20:01] | She has no proof. | 她没有证据 |
[20:02] | Doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 但并不意味这不是真的 |
[20:08] | You know what, Amanda, | 你知道吗 阿曼达 |
[20:11] | I am tired of your mind games. | 你的心理游戏我玩够了 |
[20:14] | This isn’t about me. | 这和我无关 |
[20:17] | This is about your frustration | 而是你的挫败感在作祟 |
[20:18] | at not being able to solve me like a Rubik’s cube. | 因为你没法像玩魔方一样搞定我 |
[20:25] | Do you know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说的没错 |
[20:28] | I have become too invested, | 我是太过投入了 |
[20:30] | So let’s take my prejudices out of the equation, hmm? | 不如让我们摒弃我的个人成见 怎样 |
[20:39] | Birkhoff, | 伯克霍夫 |
[20:41] | Bring the FMRI to my office, please. | 请把机能性磁共振成像仪拿到我办公室来 |
[20:44] | I need proof to see if someone is lying. | 我要用证据说明某些人是否在撒谎 |
[20:58] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一颗药了 |
[21:00] | We’ll get you more. | 我们会给你多弄些的 |
[21:01] | And then we’ll find a way to wean you off ’em. | 我们还要想办法让你戒掉它 |
[21:16] | Owen, what did you do? | 欧文 你都干了些什么 |
[21:19] | I told you. It’s so I don’t forget. | 我告诉过你 这样我就不会忘记 |
[21:23] | Look, I know what you’re going through. | 听着 我知道你的遭遇 |
[21:25] | I feel it too. | 我也感同身受 |
[21:27] | Every day. | 日日夜夜 |
[21:28] | It’s what makes us want to do the right thing, | 这鞭策我们伸张正义 |
[21:30] | but you can’t keep punishing yourself. | 但你不能一直惩罚自己 |
[21:33] | It has to end. | 这事得有个了解 |
[21:36] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[21:38] | Guardian knows we’re here. | 守护者知道我们来了 |
[21:41] | Which means he called Percy, | 这就说明他告知了珀西 |
[21:42] | which means that a Division strike team is on the way. | “组织”的突击队也正在赶来的路上 |
[21:47] | If you’re in his shoes, what do you do? | 如果你处在他的境地 会怎么做 |
[21:49] | First thing I’d do is secure the black box. | 首先我会保护黑盒 |
[21:52] | So he’ll be going to the bank. We need to get there first. | 那他就会去银行 我们得抢先一步 |
[21:54] | No, I did a walk-through on all the banks. | 不行 我亲自去看了所有的银行 |
[21:56] | They’re all basically just the same. | 它们如出一辙 |
[21:59] | In Montreal, how did you choose your bank? | 在蒙特利尔 你之前是怎样选择银行的 |
[22:02] | – I don’t remember. – Owen. | -我不记得了 -欧文 |
[22:05] | I need you to focus. | 我要你仔细想想 |
[22:06] | Why that bank? | 为什么选那家银行 |
[22:10] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[22:13] | You’re walking into the bank | 你身在蒙特利尔 |
[22:15] | in Montreal for the first time. | 第一次走进那家银行 |
[22:18] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[22:22] | I see three guards, | 我看到了三名保安 |
[22:25] | five cameras, | 五个摄像头 |
[22:26] | time lock vault. | 装有定时锁的保险箱 |
[22:30] | Tell me about the safety deposit room. | 告诉我放保险箱房间的情况 |
[22:34] | There was boxes on both sides. | 两边堆放着箱子 |
[22:35] | They went from floor to ceiling. | 从地板堆到天花板 |
[22:39] | There was a back door. | 有个后门 |
[22:41] | Opened into an alley. | 通往一条小巷 |
[22:43] | It’s better than the parking lot because it provided cover. | 这比停车场更好 因为它能提供掩护 |
[22:49] | The alley. | 小巷 |
[22:52] | The Royal Birkham. | 皇家伯翰姆银行 |
[22:54] | On Crowndale. | 在克劳戴街上 |
[22:57] | 皇家伯翰姆银行 | |
[23:09] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna try to talk my way | 我会尽量说动他们 |
[23:10] | into the safety deposit room, | 让我进入放保险箱的房间 |
[23:12] | see if we can set up some kind of remote surveillance. | 看看我们能不能装上远程监控设备 |
[23:15] | Hey. Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[23:41] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[24:57] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[25:33] | Owen. Put the box on the ground. | 欧文 把黑盒放到地上 |
[25:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | I’m gonna shoot it, and we can get out of here. | 我要射烂它 然后我们就能走了 |
[25:42] | – Come on. – If you kill the box, | -快 -如果你销毁了黑盒 |
[25:44] | then the truth dies with it. | 真相就石沉大海了 |
[25:47] | We got to release the truth. | 我们必须把真相公诸于众 |
[25:49] | No. We talked about this, remember? | 不行 我们谈过的 记得吗 |
[25:52] | You said it’s time this all came to an end. | 你说是时候做个了断了 |
[25:54] | Owen, hand it over. | 欧文 把黑盒交给我 |
[26:39] | Did you break into Percy’s office? | 你是不是闯入了珀西的办公室 |
[26:41] | – No. – Was the thumbprint pad yours? | -没有 -收集指纹装置是不是你的 |
[26:43] | No. | 不是 |
[26:44] | Did you know about the air vents? | 你知不知道通风道 |
[26:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:49] | Lie, lie, and… | 谎话 谎话 还有… |
[26:54] | And lie. | 也是谎话 |
[26:56] | You see, unlike the polygraph, | 你瞧 这可不像测谎仪 |
[26:57] | you can’t fool the FMRI by regulating | 你不能通过调节周围神经系统 |
[26:59] | your peripheral nervous system. | 来骗过功能磁共振成像 |
[27:05] | Alex, two weeks ago, I recommended to Percy | 艾丽克丝 两周前 我向珀西建议 |
[27:09] | that you be canceled. | 处决你 |
[27:12] | Truth. | 真话 |
[27:14] | He didn’t think I had enough evidence | 他认为我没有足够的证据 |
[27:16] | to support my conclusion. | 来支持我的推论 |
[27:18] | But the evidence is getting clearer, don’t you think? | 但是证据渐渐浮出水面了 你不觉得吗 |
[27:25] | All right. I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[27:30] | But it was to protect somebody. | 但这是为了保护某人 |
[27:31] | Who? | 是谁 |
[27:34] | Thom. | 托姆 |
[27:38] | Thom was in love with me. | 托姆爱上了我 |
[27:40] | And he made plans for us, plans I couldn’t be involved in. | 他为我们制定了计划 但我不能参与 |
[27:43] | You and Thom had an affair? | 你和托姆谈过恋爱吗 |
[27:45] | No. | 没有 |
[27:48] | He wanted to, but… | 他想这样 但是… |
[27:51] | I didn’t love him. | 我并不爱他 |
[27:53] | And that hurt him. | 那让他很受伤 |
[27:54] | I didn’t want to hurt him anymore. | 我不想再伤害他了 |
[27:58] | It’s a little wobbly, but the emotions are strong. | 有些不稳定 但是情感很强烈 |
[28:01] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[28:06] | Did you break into Percy’s office? | 你是不是闯入了珀西的办公室 |
[28:08] | Yes, but I wasn’t alone. | 是的 但我并非只身前往 |
[28:10] | So Thom was involved? | 托姆也去了吗 |
[28:12] | He knew about it. | 他知道这件事 |
[28:15] | Did you give the thumbprint to Thom? | 是不是你把收集指纹装置给托姆的 |
[28:17] | No. | 不是 |
[28:20] | I don’t know how he got it. | 我不知道他怎么拿到的 |
[28:22] | Were you ever in the air vents? | 你去没去过通风道 |
[28:24] | Yes. | 去过 |
[28:25] | The night Nikita escaped Division. | 在尼基塔逃出”组织”的那晚 |
[28:27] | I knew her mole used them to plant the explosives. | 我知道她的内线利用通风道安装爆炸装置 |
[28:31] | That’s how I met Thom in the hallway outside. | 就这样 我在通风道外面的走廊与托姆相遇 |
[28:36] | That’s why I had to kill him. | 这就是我必须杀他的原因 |
[28:45] | She aced it. | 她顺利地通过了 |
[28:47] | It’s all true. | 都是实话 |
[28:53] | I am very disappointed. | 我感到非常失望 |
[28:57] | In michael. | 对迈克尔 |
[28:59] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[29:01] | Michael was Thom’s supervisor. | 迈克尔是托姆的上级 |
[29:03] | Recommended him for agent status, | 是他推荐托姆成为正式特工 |
[29:05] | oversaw his graduation. | 托姆毕业也是他审核的 |
[29:07] | If what you say about thom is true, | 如果你说的情况属实 |
[29:08] | I’m sure Michael was aware of it. | 那迈克尔对此肯定知情 |
[29:12] | I just need to find out | 我只需要查清 |
[29:13] | why Michael didn’t say something sooner. | 迈克尔为什么没有及时汇报这件事 |
[29:19] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[29:21] | – Nikita? – Michael. | -尼基塔 -迈克尔 |
[29:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[29:25] | I’m here to make sure you’re okay. | 我放心不下你 |
[29:31] | He hurt you, didn’t he? | 他伤了你 对不对 |
[29:33] | He’s not himself. | 他只是一时失去理智 |
[29:37] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我早跟你说过了 |
[29:38] | How do we help him? | 那我们该怎么帮他呢 |
[29:40] | Nikita, you’re not hearing me. | 尼基塔 你还是不听劝 |
[29:41] | There is no way to help him. | 他已经无可救药了 |
[29:43] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[29:45] | The longer he goes without the drugs, | 他停止服药的时间越长 |
[29:46] | the more delusional he becomes. | 他的精神就越趋于紊乱 |
[29:48] | Look around you. | 看看周围就知道了 |
[29:51] | He wants to get better. | 但他想让自己好起来 |
[29:54] | You can’t just talk him out of this. | 但这不是光说说就能救得了他的 |
[29:56] | His nervous system is fried. | 他的神经系统已经严重受损 |
[29:58] | Then we get him on the regimen | 那我们就先用机能强化素 |
[30:00] | and we stabilize him | 帮他冷静下来 |
[30:01] | and then we find a way to get him clean. | 然后再慢慢帮他戒掉那药物 |
[30:03] | Well, it’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[30:04] | Impossible? | 为什么 |
[30:06] | Like single-handedly | 我单枪匹马 |
[30:07] | taking on Division? | 破坏”组织”不可能吗 |
[30:10] | Like hoping one day you and I could be together? | 我们俩都在一起了 还有什么不可能 |
[30:14] | Michael, he’s one of us. | 迈克尔 他是我们的战友 |
[30:18] | If it were me out there in trouble, | 如果现在是我遇到麻烦 |
[30:22] | would you give up? | 你会袖手旁观吗 |
[30:29] | If you really want to help him, tell me this. | 你要是真想帮他 就告诉我 |
[30:35] | Where is he right now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[30:40] | 威斯敏斯特咖啡店 始于1908 卡姆登一绝 | |
[30:44] | 免费网络服务 | |
[30:49] | I just don’t think he can do it. | 我估计他可能打不开黑盒 |
[30:51] | – Why not? – Percy told me every box | -为什么 -珀西告诉我每个黑匣子 |
[30:54] | has a biometric sensor. | 都有一个生物感应器 |
[30:57] | They’re coded to the individual blood signatures | 只有对应守护者的血液样本 |
[30:59] | of their guardians. | 才能打开那黑盒 |
[31:03] | 样本匹配失败 | |
[31:05] | If he wants to transmit, | 如果他要传输数据 |
[31:06] | then he’ll have to get a sample of the Guardian’s blood. | 就得首先弄到其守护者的血样 |
[31:09] | Well, the Guardian’s out for Owen’s blood. | 那个守护者正要杀欧文 |
[31:11] | We can’t let them come together. | 那就不能让他俩碰面 |
[31:37] | Percy. Guardian Canada one. | 珀西 我是加拿大一号守护者 |
[31:41] | Not anymore you’re not. | 你已经不是了 |
[31:45] | Don’t you want to know if the package is secure? | 你不想知道这个黑匣子的下落吗 |
[31:48] | Perhaps you should return it. | 你最好乖乖交出来 |
[31:50] | I’ve got other plans. | 我自有打算 |
[31:52] | London. Northwest. | 伦敦 西北部 |
[31:54] | And what might those plans be? | 那你想怎样 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna open the box. | 我要将里面的信息公之于众 |
[31:58] | No more secrets. | 让真相大白于天下 |
[32:00] | Why would you do that? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[32:02] | Because it’ll bring some light into the world. | 因为这能让世界多些光明 |
[32:04] | ’cause it will bring peace to the innocent. | 为那些无辜的生命带来和平 |
[32:07] | And because it’ll hurt you. | 还因为这能让你身败名裂 |
[32:12] | Got him. St. Christopher’s church, | 找到了 圣克里斯托弗教堂 |
[32:13] | Jamestown road. | 詹姆斯敦路 |
[32:20] | Alert all London teams to proceed to that location | 立刻通知所有伦敦探员前往此地 |
[32:22] | and take out Owen. | 干掉欧文 |
[32:24] | Priority one. | 第一优先级 |
[32:29] | 叛逃特工现身 圣克里斯托弗教堂 当场毙之 第一优先级 | |
[32:34] | We may be too late. | 可能来不及了 |
[32:36] | Division’s found him. | “组织”的人找到他了 |
[32:37] | What about the Guardian? | 那个守护者呢 |
[32:39] | On his way. | 也出发了 |
[32:40] | Owen’s luring him in. | 肯定是欧文设的圈套 |
[32:42] | He wants the guardian to come to him. | 他要那个守护者主动现身 |
[32:43] | How far away is your team? | 你的人到哪儿了 |
[32:45] | Closer than we are. | 肯定比我们快 |
[32:53] | When we get there, can you order your strike team to back off? | 我们赶到时 你能让你的人撤退吗 |
[32:55] | Possibly. | 应该可以 |
[32:56] | But I can’t control the guardian. | 但我动不了那个守护者 |
[32:57] | He’s under Percy’s orders. | 他直接听命于珀西 |
[32:58] | I’ll take care of him then. | 那就把他交给我吧 |
[33:00] | Nikita, if it comes down to it, | 尼基塔 若逼不得已 |
[33:04] | I’ll put down Owen. | 我只有杀掉欧文 |
[33:06] | It won’t come to that. | 不会到那种的地步的 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[33:11] | We have a situation, Michael. | 我碰到件棘手的事 迈克尔 |
[33:13] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[33:16] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 但我现在正在忙 |
[33:17] | I understand, but Alex has made an accusation against you. | 我知道 但艾丽克丝告了你的状 |
[33:22] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[33:24] | She said that Thom had feelings for her, | 她说因为托姆喜欢她 |
[33:26] | Feelings that led him to behave erratically. | 才致使他行为异常 |
[33:30] | Unless, of course, Alex’s assertions are mistaken. | 当然也不排除是艾丽克丝在说谎 |
[33:34] | Help her. Please. | 帮帮她吧 |
[33:37] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry. | 她说得没错 抱歉 |
[33:38] | I should have said something. | 我该之前就说明一下的 |
[33:42] | I thought I could help him. | 我以为我可以帮他走出来 |
[33:43] | So you knew he’d put her in compromising situations? | 你知道他让艾丽克丝处于危机境地 |
[33:47] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[33:49] | But he was a promising agent. | 我也是惜才 |
[33:50] | I made the wrong call. | 我决策失误了 |
[33:52] | You of all people should know about the dangers | 迈克尔 你应该最清楚 |
[33:54] | of an agent falling in love with a recruit, Michael. | 特工爱上新兵有多危险 |
[33:58] | Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. | 是的 我会牢记的 |
[34:07] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[34:08] | Michael backed you up. | 迈克尔替你作证了 |
[34:14] | But, Alex, | 不过 艾丽克丝 |
[34:16] | You still lied. | 你还是撒了谎 |
[34:17] | I know. I was protecting Thom. | 我知道 我是在保护托姆 |
[34:19] | In the future, you’d do well to protect yourself. | 以后 你应该想好怎么保护自己 |
[34:24] | Are you still recommending me for cancellation? | 你还要建议处决我吗 |
[34:29] | No. | 不了 |
[34:36] | Lie. | 谎话 |
[35:56] | -Give me the box. -Give me your blood. | – 给我黑盒 – 给我你的血 |
[35:58] | You’re gonna die for no reason. | 你会连自己为什么死都不知道 |
[35:59] | No reason you’d understand. | 为什么死 你会知道的 |
[36:45] | 身份已确认 | |
[36:56] | 搜索无线网络信号中 | |
[36:59] | Owen, we can get you the regimen. | 欧文 我们能给你弄到机能强化素 |
[37:02] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[37:04] | Not anymore. | 不再需要了 |
[37:05] | You do this, people will get hurt. | 你这么做会有人受伤害的 |
[37:09] | There’s always pain before you get better. | 伤愈前的疼痛最难熬 |
[37:14] | It’s how we heal. | 这是伤愈的过程 |
[37:15] | Get out of my line of fire. | 别挡在我的枪口前 |
[37:17] | Owen, please. | 欧文 求你了 |
[37:19] | This is how we will remember Emily, | 这是我们缅怀艾米莉的方式… |
[37:21] | Nikita, move. | 尼基塔 让开 |
[37:22] | and Daniel, | 还有丹尼尔 |
[37:25] | And everybody else. | 和其他无辜惨死的生命 |
[37:27] | Nikita, move. | 让开 尼基塔 |
[37:30] | 无线网络状态:已连接 信号强度:强 | |
[37:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:42] | Michael, don’t! | 迈克尔 别开枪 |
[38:04] | No! | 别 |
[38:13] | Thanks for not taking the shot. | 谢谢你手下留情 |
[38:16] | I still don’t like the guy. | 我还是讨厌他 |
[38:19] | And there’s no sign of them? | 没有他们的线索吗 |
[38:22] | No. | 没有 |
[38:23] | The box was destroyed, | 黑盒被毁了 |
[38:25] | and the Guardian and strike team are dead. | 守护者和突击小队都挂了 |
[38:27] | You know that’s the second one she’s gotten to. | 这已经是她毁掉的第二个黑盒了 |
[38:30] | Perhaps you should rethink your Black Box system. | 或许你应该重新考虑一下黑盒系统了 |
[38:35] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[38:56] | Have you noticed that I end up your nurse a lot? | 你有没有觉得我快成你的护士了 |
[38:59] | You’re unconscious half the time we’re together. | 我们在一起的时间里 你半数是昏迷的 |
[39:03] | Easy. Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 慢慢来 |
[39:07] | I’ve been crushing your pills, | 我一直在把你的药片研碎 |
[39:08] | giving them to you intravenously, | 给你注射进静脉 |
[39:10] | so the dosages might be a little off. | 所以剂量可能不是很足 |
[39:17] | My pills? | 我的药吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah. Michael recovered them from the Guardian’s safe house. | 是的 迈克尔从守护者的藏身处拿来的 |
[39:23] | About a half-year supply. | 大概够你用半年 |
[39:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得尽快离开这里 |
[39:32] | Michael’s covering for us, | 迈克尔在给我们打掩护 |
[39:34] | but this place may no longer be safe. | 但是这里可能快不安全了 |
[39:39] | Sounds like I owe him. | 听起来像我欠他的 |
[39:41] | You can thank him when we get home. | 我们回家以后你可以当面谢谢他 |
[39:45] | You’re gonna have to thank him for me. | 你替我谢谢他吧 |
[39:48] | I’m not going with you. | 我不和你一起回去 |
[39:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[39:52] | I think I need to find some answers. | 我想先解除我心中的疑惑 |
[39:54] | Owen, this isn’t something you have to go through on your own. | 欧文 这不需要你独自承担 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:00] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[40:02] | But there’s some things I have to do by myself. | 但是有些事我必须一个人处理 |
[40:07] | Find a way to get off this regimen for one. | 比如想办法摆脱机能素的依赖性 |
[40:11] | And figure out if I’m ready to start making up | 然后搞清楚我有没有准备好去弥补 |
[40:13] | for the things I’ve done. | 那些从前犯下的错 |
[40:17] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[40:18] | I could be no help to you | 我没法帮到你 |
[40:20] | or anybody else. | 或者其他人 |
[40:24] | You know where I’ll be. | 你知道在哪能找到我 |
[40:27] | Uh, Nikita… | 尼基塔… |
[40:35] | I never apologized | 关于丹尼尔的事 |
[40:38] | for daniel. | 我从没道过歉 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:09] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[41:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:26] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:28] | I’m in London. | 我在伦敦 |
[41:29] | But I’m coming home. | 不过我马上就回去了 |
[41:31] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:32] | Amanda recommended my cancellation. | 阿曼达提出建议要处决我 |
[41:34] | Luckily, Percy wasn’t convinced. | 好在珀西不同意 |
[41:36] | We need to move up the timetable on your extraction. | 我们得调整下让你脱身的计划了 |
[41:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[41:39] | I nearly bought it today. | 今天我差点就扛不住了 |
[41:40] | Amanda had me dead to rights. | 阿曼达当场戳穿了我 |
[41:44] | Here’s what’s weird. | 有件事很奇怪 |
[41:45] | Michael saved my ass. | 迈克尔救了我一命 |
[41:48] | Do you think he’s planning something? | 你觉得他葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[41:52] | Alex, we need to talk about Michael. | 艾丽克丝 我们得聊聊关于迈克尔的事 |