时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikita. | 《尼基塔》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | People I used to work for. | 我曾为之效命 |
[00:04] | They are called Divison, | 被称为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:05] | a black-ops program that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:08] | And now the man that trained me, someone I trusted, | 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:10] | was hunting me. | 在追杀我 |
[00:12] | I was coming here to double-cross you. | 我来这里本是要出卖你 |
[00:14] | Well…you didn’t. | 但你没有那么做 |
[00:17] | You’re the strongest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最坚强的人 |
[00:20] | this is too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[00:21] | you’re supposed to be working on the assignment. | 你应该在执行任务 |
[00:23] | I got a new one. Bearing you. | 我有新的任务了 监视你 |
[00:27] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[00:28] | I saw a future for myself with Nathan. | 我看到未来的自己 和内森在一起 |
[00:31] | I have a chance to get out before it’s too late, | 趁还来得及 我要把握住机会 |
[00:33] | and I have to take it. | 摆脱这一切 |
[00:53] | Wait… | 等等 |
[00:55] | So you decided… to infiltrate– | 所以你决定 去做卧底 |
[00:58] | yes. But we had a plan. | 是的 但是我们是计划好的 |
[01:00] | yeah, you and this Nikita person. | 对 你和这个叫尼基塔的人 |
[01:02] | A plan to get back at the people who killed your parents? | 帮你父母报仇雪恨的计划 |
[01:04] | yes. Nathan, please…just let me say what I have to say. | 是的 内森 请让我把该说的说出来 |
[01:07] | – Hear me out. – This is crazy. | -听我说完 -难以置信 |
[01:09] | – Hey, you promised. – I know. | -你保证过的 -我知道 |
[01:10] | But I thought you were gonna say | 但是我以为 |
[01:11] | you were in trouble with the mob or something, | 找你的麻烦的是黑社会什么的 |
[01:13] | You know, you owed money. | 比如欠高利贷 |
[01:14] | Government assassins? | 没想到你是政府的刺客 |
[01:15] | They’re government-funded, but they’ve broken away. | 是政府资助的 但是已经脱离关系了 |
[01:18] | – They’re out of control. – I can’t do this. | -他们已经不受控制了 -我做不到 |
[01:21] | – I shouldn’t hear this. – No. You have to! | -我不该知道这些 -不 你必须知道 |
[01:24] | You’re the reason everything’s changed. | 因为你 所有的事情都改变了 |
[01:26] | What? | 什么 |
[01:27] | You’re the reason I wanna get out! | 因为你 我想跳出那个火坑 |
[01:30] | I’m getting out, Nathan. | 内森 我要离开那里 |
[01:32] | Nikita has an escape plan to get me free and clear, | 尼基塔会帮我逃走 开始新的生活 |
[01:34] | and I have someone on the inside, Michael, | 我在里面还有迈克尔这个帮手 |
[01:36] | who’s gonna help fake my death. | 他会制造一个我已死去的假象 |
[01:38] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[01:39] | Because I want you to come with me. | 因为我想让你和我一起走 |
[01:41] | And you can’t decide to do that or not | 如果你不了解真相 |
[01:43] | unless you know the truth. | 你就不能下定决心和我走 |
[01:45] | All of it. | 全部的真相 |
[01:48] | Nikita has a plan for you too. | 尼基塔也为你准备了计划 |
[01:50] | I’d go first, | 我会先走 |
[01:51] | and then we’d meet up somewhere in a month or so. | 然后过一段时间我们去某个地方碰头 |
[01:53] | – Where? – Wherever you want. | -哪里 -任你选 |
[01:55] | Greece, Brazil. | 希腊 巴西 |
[01:56] | You said you like the music there. | 你说你喜欢那里的音乐 |
[01:59] | Michael– | 迈克尔 |
[02:00] | your boss that stopped by for dinner? | 你的老板 上次来吃饭的那位 |
[02:02] | He–he wasn’t on our side then. | 那个时候 他还不是我们的人 |
[02:03] | He is now. | 现在他是了 |
[02:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:08] | That we didn’t know… | 我们还真不知道 |
[02:13] | did we? | 对吧 |
[02:22] | No. | 不 |
[02:47] | Alex, hey. | 艾丽克丝 |
[02:50] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[02:53] | No. | 不好 |
[02:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:00] | Come on. You’ve been tense the last couple of days. | 说吧 这几天你一直紧张兮兮的 |
[03:02] | I can’t help you if you won’t talk about it. | 如果你什么都不说 我就帮不了你 |
[03:12] | I haven’t been honest with you. | 我一直都在骗你 |
[03:16] | And I think it’s eating me up inside. | 这份内疚一直在啃食我的心 |
[03:19] | That’s gonna end… right now. | 但是 一切都到今天为止 |
[03:22] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:24] | From the second you open your eyes, | 从你睁开眼的那一刻起 |
[03:25] | nothing but surprises. | 只有惊讶 没有恐惧 |
[03:27] | That’s what I love about you, Alex. | 这就是我爱你的原因 艾丽克丝 |
[03:29] | Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[03:32] | It’s Alexandra. | 我叫亚历山德拉 |
[03:39] | – Hello? – Alex, you need to come in. | -你好 -艾丽克丝 你得回来一趟 |
[03:41] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[03:45] | We’re pressed for time, | 时间不多了 |
[03:47] | so you’ll go straight from the briefing | 所以你就直接做简报 |
[03:48] | to tactical review. | 再布置战术 |
[03:49] | After that, Birkhoff will meet you in logistics | 然后 伯克霍夫会在后勤处等你 |
[03:51] | to go over your infiltration kit. | 帮你检查潜入装备 |
[03:52] | Michael… I thought I was getting out. | 迈克尔 我不是要离开了吗 |
[03:56] | Nikita said she told you. | 尼基塔没告诉你吗 |
[03:57] | I realize we’re on the same team, | 虽然我们在同一阵线 |
[03:59] | but that doesn’t mean | 但是并不代表 |
[03:59] | we speak about it in here…ever. | 我们可以在这里谈论这个话题 |
[04:01] | I’m sorry. But why are you putting me on a mission? | 对不起 但是你为什么要让我去执行任务 |
[04:05] | Is it something we’re trying to stop? | 我们应该避免接任务啊 |
[04:06] | No. This mission is on the level. | 不是 这个任务是正义之战 |
[04:09] | And you’re gonna run point. | 这一次你做队长 |
[04:11] | – What? – You’re being assigned | -什么 -有一个试用特工 |
[04:13] | a provisional agent. | 会做你的手下 |
[04:24] | I realize the two of you have had your differences, | 我知道你们之前有过节 |
[04:26] | but thrust me when I tell you | 但是请相信我 |
[04:28] | There is no one else for this job. | 没人比你俩更适合这个任务 |
[04:33] | Kalume Ungara. | 卡鲁姆・乌戈拉 |
[04:35] | Profiled in last month’s Vanity Fair– | 上个月《名利场》的封面人物 |
[04:37] | “The Children of Power.” | “权力之子” |
[04:39] | Kalume’s father is the president of Liberia, | 卡鲁姆的父亲是利比里亚的总统 |
[04:41] | So…life is good. | 生活有滋有味 |
[04:43] | Kalume lives like a prince, parties like a rock star. | 卡鲁姆养尊处优 声色犬马 |
[04:46] | If that’s all that he did, we wouldn’t care. | 我们关心的不是他的这些事 |
[04:49] | But Kal, as his Harvard classmates like to call him, | 不过这位他哈佛同学口中的卡尔 |
[04:52] | is also something of an entrepreneur. | 也算是一名企业家 |
[04:54] | So he uses conflict diamonds | 他将血钻转手 |
[04:55] | to fund his illegal weapons operation. | 投资到他的非法武器研制中 |
[04:58] | According to our intel, he is at the moment | 根据我们的情报 他现在正在 |
[05:01] | arranging the sale of a new nerve toxin | 计划一笔新型神经性毒剂的买卖 |
[05:03] | which is extremely lethal and compact. | 这种武器杀害力极强且轻便小巧 |
[05:06] | He designs his weapons himself | 他在日内瓦家中的私人实验室里 |
[05:08] | in a private laboratory underneath his home in Geneva. | 自行研发武器 |
[05:12] | You two are going to blow it up. | 你们俩的任务是去把它炸了 |
[05:14] | – How? – There’s an economic summit | -怎么炸 -明天晚上在日内瓦的 |
[05:16] | in Geneva tomorrow night at the Eagleson center. | 伊格尔森中心有一个经济峰会 |
[05:19] | Kalume will be attending with his father’s delegation, | 卡鲁姆将与他父亲的代表团一同出席 |
[05:21] | and afterwards he’ll be throwing | 之后他将在自己日内瓦湖城的家中 |
[05:22] | one of his legendary parties at his home on the Lake. | 举办一个他所谓的传奇派对 |
[05:26] | Let me guess. We’re invited. | 我猜猜 我们受邀出席 |
[05:28] | Actually, you were chosen. | 确切地说 你们被选中了 |
[05:32] | Kal has a…weakness for fashion models. | 卡尔有一个软肋 他对时装模特情有独钟 |
[05:37] | Last week he met with a division agent | 上周他与一名假扮成经纪人的 |
[05:39] | who was posing as a broker. | “组织”特工见了面 |
[05:41] | Looked through some photos and…he chose the both of you. | 他看了一些照片 选中了你们俩 |
[05:45] | Sale goes down in 23 hours. | 还有23个小时买卖就要成交了 |
[05:47] | Let’s go do what division does best– | 现在让我们发挥”组织”所长 |
[05:48] | Strike first, strike fast, leave no trace. | 先下手为强 速战速决 神不知鬼不觉 |
[05:57] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:58] | This is a big deal. | 事关重大 |
[06:00] | We’re counting on you. | 这次全看你的了 |
[06:08] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这样做 |
[06:10] | You knew we were planning her escape, | 你明知我们在计划让她脱身 |
[06:11] | and now you’re sending her on an overseas mission? | 还要把她派出国执行任务 |
[06:13] | I’m not sending her anywhere. | 不是我要派她去的 |
[06:15] | By the time Percy looped me in, | 珀西给我任务的时候 |
[06:16] | she and Jaden had already been picked. | 她和杰登已经被选好了 |
[06:18] | You could have fought it. | 你可以提出抗议 |
[06:19] | On what grounds? | 以什么理由 |
[06:21] | You want Percy to start asking questions? | 你想让珀西提出质疑吗 |
[06:23] | It’d put her in more danger. | 这会让她更危险的 |
[06:26] | We do it tonight then. | 那我们今晚就行动 |
[06:27] | – What – Fake your death. | -什么 -伪造你死亡的假象 |
[06:28] | Car accident, like we said. | 如我们之前所说 制造一起交通意外 |
[06:30] | Your ID packet’s all ready to go. | 你的新身份已经都准备好了 |
[06:31] | We’ll stage it on the way to the airport. | 我们去机场的路上再作安排 |
[06:33] | Out of the question. | 那不可能 |
[06:35] | We have a very tight window on this mission, | 我们这次行动不易入手 |
[06:37] | and losing Alex would jeopardize that. | 失去艾丽克丝绝对是致命的打击 |
[06:39] | This mission? | 这次行动 |
[06:40] | A division mission. | 是”组织”的行动 |
[06:42] | – It’s a good mission. – Good for who? | -这项行动不错 -对谁而言 |
[06:44] | Percy? | 珀西吗 |
[06:45] | For our country. | 对我国有利 |
[06:47] | This nerve toxin can be used in a terrorist attack. | 这种神经性毒剂会成为恐怖袭击的利器 |
[06:49] | Or…to line Percy’s pockets? | 也可能被珀西中饱私囊 |
[06:51] | He won’t get his hands on it. | 他不会染指武器 |
[06:53] | I’ve designed the explosion | 我已经设计好了爆炸计划 |
[06:54] | to completely incinerate the toxin. | 会将毒剂烧成灰烬的 |
[06:58] | What if it killed me, too? | 如果我也死于爆炸之中呢 |
[07:01] | We’re supposed to blow up the lab, right? | 我们是要炸掉实验室 对吗 |
[07:04] | What if we faked my death on the mission? | 利用这次行动伪造我死亡如何 |
[07:07] | That’s too risky. | 那太危险了 |
[07:11] | Nikita, that is too risky. | 尼基塔 后果不堪设想 |
[07:17] | So that’s how you want to do this. | 那么你是打算要这么做了 |
[07:20] | In the middle of an operation with division monitoring? | 在行动之中 而且还在”组织”监控下 |
[07:24] | Kinda makes it sweeter. | 这样死更光彩 |
[07:27] | Not the point. | 言归正传 |
[07:28] | Listen, if she blows up on foreign soil, | 如果她在外国领土遇爆炸身亡 |
[07:30] | it’s not like Percy can send a bunch of cleaners | 珀西没办法派出大批的清除者 |
[07:32] | to sift through the rubble. | 去废墟中排查 |
[07:34] | She’d die a hero too. | 而且她还算是光荣牺牲 |
[07:36] | All we’re talking about is altering the exfil. | 我们不过是把撤退计划改动一下 |
[07:40] | Could work. | 这个计划可行 |
[07:43] | As long as the original mission gets finished. | 但必须要完成原始的行动 |
[07:45] | So we can do it. | 那你不反对了吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 不反对 |
[07:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:52] | As long as we don’t step on division’s toes. | 只要我们没侵犯到组织的利益 |
[07:56] | Right? | 是吧 |
[08:09] | Jaden, now, based on recent performance, | 杰登 基于你最近的表现 |
[08:10] | you remain on provisional status. | 你仍然处于试用阶段 |
[08:12] | Alex is the lead agent. | 艾丽克丝是这次的领队 |
[08:14] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[08:16] | – Clear. – And, Alex, | -明白了 -还有 艾丽克丝 |
[08:17] | I trust you’ll remember the lessons we’ve shared here. | 我相信你还记得我们在这里上的那一课 |
[08:23] | I will always treasure them. | 我会铭记于心的 |
[08:27] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[08:33] | Alex, you need to understand something– | 艾丽克丝 你要明白 |
[08:35] | Look, don’t even. I’m not gonna fight you on this. | 不用多说 这次任务我不会跟你对着干 |
[08:36] | Good. ’cause I’m not fighting you. | 那就好 因为我没有跟你对着干 |
[08:39] | There’s two things waiting for me | 这次任务结束 |
[08:40] | on the other side of this mission | 等待我的只有两个结果 |
[08:41] | A promotion or a coffin. | 不是晋升就是进棺材 |
[08:44] | And I’m claustrophobic. | 而我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[08:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:50] | No one wants this mission to succeed more than I do. | 没人比我更希望这次行动成功 |
[08:55] | Then there won’t be any surprises. | 那就是说不会有什么惊喜了 |
[08:58] | Not from you and not from me. | 你没问题 我也没问题 |
[09:01] | We’ll watch out for each other. | 我们彼此照应 |
[09:11] | No surprises. | 没有惊喜 |
[09:20] | This is your comm unit. | 这是你的通讯装置 |
[09:22] | Use that device. | 用这个装置 |
[09:24] | It’ll override Division’s channel, | 能重写”组织”的信号 |
[09:25] | and Birkhoff will never hear a thing. | 伯克霍夫什么也听不到 |
[09:28] | You, me, and Alex will have a separate frequency | 这次行动 你 我 艾丽克丝 |
[09:31] | during this operation. | 会使用不同的频率 |
[09:33] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:37] | You were right about the weapons lab. | 你对武器实验室的判断是正确的 |
[09:39] | Ventilation room up top, just behind the house. | 通风机房在楼顶 房子的后面 |
[09:42] | You can leave the exfil kit there, like you said. | 如你所说 可以把撤退装备留在那里 |
[09:47] | I told Alex about it. | 我跟艾丽克丝说过了 |
[09:51] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[09:52] | All right. What was that all about today? | 好了 今天为什么对我板着脸 |
[09:57] | You put the mission before Alex. | 你把任务看得比艾丽克丝还重 |
[09:59] | Absolutely not. I explained to you that Percy– | 不是 我跟你解释过珀西的问题 |
[10:01] | You put the mission before Alex, | 你把任务看得比艾丽克丝重要 |
[10:02] | because you’ve always believed deep down | 因为你始终坚信 |
[10:03] | that there’s something good about Division. | “组织”有它好的一面 |
[10:05] | There is. | 确实有 |
[10:07] | Really? All these years, Percy’s manipulated you– | 是吗 这些年珀西一直在利用你 |
[10:11] | Percy will pay for what he did. Trust me. | 相信我 珀西会付出代价的 |
[10:17] | But Division has done more good than most people will ever know. | 但”组织”的贡献远比多数人知道的大得多 |
[10:20] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[10:21] | Taking kids off the street and turning them into killers? | 从街上劫持少年 把他们培训成杀手 |
[10:25] | Or brokering girls like sex workers? | 还是像倒卖妓女一样对待女孩 |
[10:27] | Alex and Jaden were picked out of | 艾丽克丝和杰登不幸被一个 |
[10:29] | a catalogue by a sociopath. | 反社会疯子挑中了 |
[10:31] | And they’re about to get inside where nobody– | 而他们却能完成 |
[10:33] | not the CIA– no one could ever get. | 连中情局都无法完成的任务 |
[10:36] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[10:37] | You don’t want to stop this nerve agent? | 你不想摧毁这批神经毒剂吗 |
[10:39] | I do. Of course I do! | 我当然想 |
[10:41] | I just don’t think there’s anything good about Division. | 但我不认为”组织”还有好的一面 |
[10:44] | That can change. | 你的看法会改变的 |
[10:45] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[10:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:50] | I just hate where you work. | 但我讨厌你的工作 |
[10:52] | And you want me to hate it too? | 你想让我也讨厌它吗 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:00] | Nikita, when I was in the navy… | 尼基塔 我在海军服役的时候 |
[11:03] | I felt like I was a part of something… | 总感觉自己是 |
[11:07] | much bigger than myself. | 某种强大力量的一小部分 |
[11:10] | And that didn’t change when I joined Division. | 我加入”组织”时这一点也未改变 |
[11:14] | I need to know… | 我想知道 |
[11:17] | that I can make a difference. | 自己是有价值的 |
[11:21] | It’s a part of who I am. | 这是我的性格 |
[11:27] | It’s a part of who you are too. | 同样也是你的性格 |
[11:33] | I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[11:38] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[11:39] | I’ll call you when I’m on the ground. | 我到达后联系你 |
[11:45] | 伊格森中心 瑞士 日内瓦 | |
[11:47] | We cannot have peace unless we make it for ourselves. | 我们要靠自己的力量争取和平 |
[11:51] | Isn’t that why we’ve gathered here today? | 这不就是我们今天齐聚在此的原因吗 |
[11:53] | We must imagine a region free from unrest and famine and war. | 我们要构建一片没有动乱 饥荒和战争的乐土 |
[11:58] | We must look to the future, and yet… | 我们应该着眼于未来 |
[12:01] | if this summit is to truly be about peace, | 如果此次峰会旨在促成和平 |
[12:04] | then there are many things we must let go– | 我们就都要冰释前嫌 |
[12:06] | fear, anger, recriminations from our past. | 过去的恐惧 愤怒 相互指责都既往不咎 |
[12:10] | I have often talked about this with my son. | 我和我的儿子也经常讨论这个问题 |
[12:12] | What I see for the future of our countries and our region | 我所憧憬的本国和本地区未来的和平 |
[12:16] | is a peace as strong and bright as the jewels | 就像我们出产的宝石那样 |
[12:19] | we provide the world. | 一片光明 坚不可摧 |
[12:21] | He’s right about one thing. | 有一句话是真的 |
[12:23] | The rocks are very bright. | 他们的宝石确实很亮 |
[12:25] | One of his flunkies just gave us some swag. | 这是他一个手下送来的 |
[12:28] | He is good. I’ll give him that. | 小伙子挺不错 我得承认 |
[12:31] | My father keeps telling me | 父亲总对我说 |
[12:32] | I need to let go of childish things. | “别太孩子气” |
[12:34] | I tell him, “I will do that, | 我对他说 “啥时候你下课了 |
[12:36] | as soon as you stop lecturing me.” | 我就不孩子气了” |
[12:43] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[12:44] | I see you have been tagged. | 你们被打了标签 |
[12:46] | Tagged? | 标签 |
[12:48] | Yes. Isn’t that what they do to the wildlife in your country? | 对 这不是你们国家对野生动物的做法吗 |
[12:53] | They’re beautiful. | 首饰很漂亮 |
[12:55] | So have you seen the other girls? | 你们见过其他女孩了吗 |
[12:57] | Kalume… didn’t they tell you? | 卡鲁姆 他们没告诉你吗 |
[13:00] | We’re not like the other girls. | 我们可不是一般的女孩 |
[13:03] | Kalume. | 卡鲁姆 |
[13:05] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[13:07] | This is Edgar, part of my father’s security team. | 这位是埃德伽 我父亲的卫队成员 |
[13:10] | Try not to trip on the pole up his ass. | 可别跟他过不去哦 |
[13:13] | The bus is waiting. | 大巴在等了 |
[13:15] | Ladies, Edgar will escort you. | 女士们 埃德伽护送你们 |
[13:19] | Nice work. He’s already into you. | 干得漂亮 他看上你了 |
[13:22] | Nothing I hate more than an entitled rich kid. | 我最讨厌的就是公子哥富二代 |
[14:08] | – They’re in. – Good. | -她们进去了 -好 |
[14:11] | Eyes inside? | 能监视里面吗 |
[14:12] | No cameras installed. | 没装摄像头 |
[14:14] | I guess he likes to keep his orgies on the d-l. | 看来他是想偷着爽 |
[14:18] | We’ll be fine with audio. | 有音频信号就行 |
[14:20] | If the girls don’t get what they need from Kalume, | 如果她们搞不到卡鲁姆的虹膜图像 |
[14:22] | I can’t hack the door on that lab. | 反正我是撬不开那实验室的门 |
[14:24] | They’ll get it. | 她们会拿到的 |
[15:13] | You don’t like the man you work for. | 你不喜欢你的老板 |
[15:15] | I work for President Ungara. | 我效力于乌戈拉总统 |
[15:17] | Kalume is a boy. | 卡鲁姆不过是个孩子 |
[15:18] | Oh, he likes to have a good time. | 他爱享受生活 |
[15:20] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对 |
[15:22] | As long as he never meets my daughter. | 只要他离我女儿远点就行 |
[15:26] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[15:28] | I wanna see… | 我想见识一下… |
[15:30] | how hot these look on you. | 你戴这副墨镜有多性感 |
[15:32] | Let’s see. | 瞧瞧 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[15:43] | Those don’t work at all. | 这副墨镜不适合你 |
[15:45] | Let me see those beautiful eyes again. | 还是把你的明眸露出来吧 |
[15:49] | I think you’ve had enough, girl. | 姑娘 我觉得你喝得够多了 |
[15:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[15:52] | I can’t hold onto these and another drink. | 我没法提着这副眼镜还去喝酒 |
[15:56] | So why don’t you be a doll… | 你何不乖乖地… |
[15:59] | and hang onto them for me? | 帮我拿好呢 |
[16:01] | All right? | 好吗 |
[16:03] | Hey, I paid her to party, not complain. | 我雇她是来助兴 而不是抱怨的 |
[16:07] | Trust me… | 相信我… |
[16:09] | You’ll get more bang for the buck with me. | 我会让你觉得物超所值 |
[16:15] | I’ve got the sunglasses. I’m moving down to the lab. | 我拿到墨镜了 现在就去实验室 |
[16:18] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:19] | Alex, remember to place the charges | 艾丽克丝 别忘了在化学容器上 |
[16:21] | on the chemical containers. | 插上电极 |
[16:22] | It’ll act as an accelerant and incinerate the toxin. | 它的作用相当于催化剂 能够焚化毒素 |
[16:25] | It’ll destroy the lab without affecting the house. | 在摧毁实验室的同时 可保全房屋 |
[16:48] | Nikita, it’s me. I’m on the private comm. | 尼基塔 是我 正在用私线和你通话 |
[16:51] | We’re on schedule. | 行动正按照计划进行 |
[16:52] | The exfil kit is in the ventilation room. | 撤退装备在通风机房 |
[16:54] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[16:55] | Once you’re free, | 逃脱之后 |
[16:57] | you’re gonna have to be alone for a while. | 你得自己单独待一段时间 |
[16:59] | I know you’ll be smart and I know you’ll be careful, | 我知道你会很机敏 很小心 |
[17:01] | But… | 但是… |
[17:03] | Please be strong. | 一定要坚强 |
[17:05] | For yourself. | 为了你自己 |
[17:07] | God knows you’ve been for me. | 天知道你一直以来都是为了我 |
[17:17] | She must be down in the lab by now. | 她现在一定已经到实验室了 |
[18:27] | This party’s a blast. | 派对可真热闹 |
[18:30] | I hear it gets even better afterwards. | 我听说高潮还在后面 |
[18:39] | You’ll just have to wait and see. | 那就让我们拭目以待吧 |
[18:47] | – You’re early. – I’m on schedule. | -你来早了 -我很准时 |
[18:49] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[18:50] | It’s in the lab. I’ll take you there. | 在实验室里 我带你过去 |
[18:52] | – Uh, Kal, where you going? – You stay here. | -卡尔 你要去哪里 -你待在这里 |
[18:55] | You won’t even know I’m there. | 你找不到我怎么办 |
[18:56] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[19:03] | This is Jaden. | 我是杰登 |
[19:05] | He’s moving to the lab. I think he’s got a customer. | 他正往实验室走 带了个买家 |
[19:08] | Copy that. I’m almost there. | 收到 我马上就好 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:24] | The nerve toxin. | 这就是神经毒素 |
[19:26] | It’s not what you expected, huh? | 不像你想的那样对吧 |
[19:29] | You see, I’ve developed a way to store it in resin form. | 我研发的技术使其能以脂的形式存在 |
[19:32] | Then I use a small electrical charge | 只需一个小小的电极 |
[19:33] | to ignite and disperse it. | 便能使其点燃并扩散 |
[19:36] | What about the delivery system. | 那携载系统呢 |
[19:37] | You don’t expect me to walk into the summit with that brick. | 该不会让我带着那块砖头回到峰会大厅吧 |
[19:40] | Have faith, Anya. | 相信我 安雅 |
[19:43] | The delivery system is the best part. | 携载系统才是最棒的部分 |
[19:46] | In resin form, the toxin can be shaped and polished. | 毒素以脂的形态存在时 可被塑形打磨 |
[19:53] | The jewelry is a self-contained detonator. | 珠宝本身就是一个引信 |
[19:56] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[20:03] | And the trigger? | 引爆装置在哪里 |
[20:05] | There’s an app for that. | 有个专门的程序 |
[20:06] | What do you think you are doing, Kalume? | 卡鲁姆 你这是要造反吗 |
[20:08] | – You have lost your mind. – Tell that to my father. | -你简直是疯了 -向我父亲告状去啊 |
[20:10] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[20:11] | If he knew what you are doing down here… | 如果他知道你在这里的所作所为… |
[20:14] | He’s trying to bring peace to our country. | 他努力为祖国带来和平稳定 |
[20:16] | With what? Reform? | 凭借什么 改革吗 |
[20:19] | Transition? | 还是平稳过渡 |
[20:21] | He has shown a weakness, Edgar. | 他这是一种懦弱的表现 埃德伽 |
[20:23] | It’s time for me to take the power I deserve! | 是时候该由我掌权了 |
[20:26] | You are just afraid | 你不过是害怕 |
[20:27] | he will cut off his supply of diamonds to you… | 他会切断你的钻石供应… |
[20:30] | And then you won’t be able to buy your whores. | 那样你就没钱叫小姐了 |
[20:33] | That is the only way you can get a woman to sleep with you. | 只有砸钱才会有女人肯跟你睡觉 |
[20:39] | Put him in the box. | 把他关进试验箱 |
[20:40] | If you attack him at the summit, | 如果你在峰会上对他动手 |
[20:41] | they will know it was you! | 他们会知道是你干的 |
[20:44] | No, Edgar! Attack them all… | 错 埃德伽 我把他们统统干掉… |
[20:47] | And no one will know who the target is! | 那样他们就不知道谁是真正的目标了 |
[20:49] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[20:55] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[20:58] | Each set of earrings has its own unique code. | 每副耳环都有独立的密码 |
[21:01] | Anya, just hit… | 安雅 只要拨号… |
[21:05] | Send. | 发送 |
[21:07] | Let me out of here! Let me out! | 快放我出去 放我出去 |
[21:08] | Let me out of here! let me out! out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[21:13] | No! | 不要 |
[21:15] | Kalume! | 卡鲁姆 |
[21:46] | These will get you into the summit. | 这是峰会的通行证 |
[21:51] | And these… | 还有这个… |
[21:54] | I think you could make work. | 我相信你已经会用了 |
[22:17] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:19] | Meet me in the ventilation room. | 在通风机房碰头 |
[22:25] | Wait a minute, Alex. Slow down. | 等等 艾丽克丝 慢点说 |
[22:27] | She wasn’t a customer? | 她不是个买家吗 |
[22:28] | No. She’s using the toxin, | 不 她要用毒素不假 |
[22:30] | but she’s gonna kill his father | 但她要杀的是他爸爸 |
[22:31] | and make it look like an attack on the whole summit. | 并将其伪装成对整个峰会的袭击 |
[22:33] | She’s gonna gas all of them. | 她要毒死所有人 |
[22:36] | Nikita, are you listening to me? | 尼基塔 你在听我说话吗 |
[22:37] | We have to tell Michael. | 我们得告诉迈克尔 |
[22:38] | – No. – Anya is on her way. | -不行 -安雅在行动了 |
[22:41] | If we tell Michael, | 如果我们告诉迈克尔 |
[22:42] | he’ll follow Division protocol | 他按”组织”的行动惯例 |
[22:43] | and he’ll put you and Jaden on the immediate threat. | 这样你和杰登就危险了 |
[22:47] | He’ll call off the operation. | 他只会取消行动 |
[22:49] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝… |
[22:50] | We are this close to getting you out of Division. | 你离逃出”组织”只有一步之遥 |
[22:52] | You have to blow the lab, | 你必须炸掉实验室 |
[22:53] | and they have to believe you’re in it. | 并使他们相信你身处其中 |
[22:55] | But the attack. | 但是袭击怎么办 |
[22:56] | I’ll stop the attack. | 我会去阻止他们 |
[22:58] | You stay on mission. Ok? | 你继续完成任务 好吗 |
[23:07] | Stay strong. | 要坚强 |
[23:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:13] | You too. | 你也是 |
[23:22] | – You did what? – I told Alex | -你做了什么 -我告诉艾丽克丝 |
[23:25] | – to stay on mission. – Nikita… | -继续任务 -尼基塔… |
[23:26] | If the attack is imminent, I need | 如果袭击即将发生 我现在就要 |
[23:28] | all available resources on it now. | 集中所有可用资源阻止它 |
[23:30] | Yeah. I’m available. | 我知道 我去阻止 |
[23:31] | I’ve got Anya’s description, | 我这有安雅的资料 |
[23:32] | and I already put the summit into the nav. | 而且我已经将峰会地址输入导航系统了 |
[23:35] | I’m ten minutes out. | 我还有十分钟就到了 |
[23:36] | You know, if Percy finds out about the attack, | 如果珀西发现袭击的事 |
[23:38] | he’ll pull Alex off anyway. | 他同样会命令艾丽克丝停止任务 |
[23:39] | He won’t find out, | 他不会发现 |
[23:40] | because he won’t have time to find out. | 因为他没时间发现 |
[23:41] | Alex will call in, pretend she’s trapped, | 艾丽克丝会报告 假装她被困住了 |
[23:43] | blow the lab from the outside. She’ll die a hero. | 然后从外面炸毁实验室 她会光荣殉职 |
[23:45] | Look,you can’t blow the lab. It’ll tip off Kalume. | 听着 你不能炸掉实验室 卡鲁姆会知道的 |
[23:48] | He might accelerate the attack. | 他可能提前进行袭击 |
[23:50] | Or he might get spooked and call the whole thing off. | 他也有可能被吓到 然后叫停袭击 |
[23:52] | Michael,let me ask you something. | 迈克尔 让我问问你 |
[23:54] | If I was still at Division and this was happening, | 如果这事发生时我仍在”组织” |
[23:56] | who would you put on? | 你会派谁去 |
[23:58] | Come on. I’m an agent all over again. | 说吧 我又变回特工了 |
[24:00] | Isn’t that…some kind of fantasy of yours? | 这难道不是你一直梦想的吗 |
[24:03] | All right. I want a report when you’re on the scene. | 好吧 你到达现场时向我报告 |
[24:05] | – Then we’ll blow it. – Michael– | -然后我们再炸掉它 -迈克尔 |
[24:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:15] | Alex, do you copy? | 艾丽克丝 收到请讲 |
[24:16] | Yes. | 收到 |
[24:17] | I have one charge left to set. | 我还要装上一处炸药 |
[24:20] | Okay. Finish setting the charges, | 好的 继续装炸药 |
[24:22] | but don’t blow the lab– not yet. | 但是不要炸掉实验室 现在还不行 |
[24:25] | – You talked to Nikita? – Yeah. | -你和尼基塔谈过了吗 -是的 |
[24:30] | Look, I know how much you want this. | 听着 我知道你有多想摆脱”组织” |
[24:33] | I do. But we have to wait. | 我很清楚 但是我们必须等等 |
[24:42] | And I believe that the future of peace in our region | 我相信我们地区未来的和平 |
[24:45] | begins here. | 始于此地 |
[25:16] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[25:20] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[25:21] | Oh, just a nice little pair of C-4 bricks | 就一对可爱的C-4炸药 |
[25:22] | rigged to blow outside the summit. | 设定好在峰会外爆炸 |
[25:24] | What about the nerve agent? | 神经性毒剂呢 |
[25:25] | Nothing yet. | 还未发现 |
[25:26] | – And Anya? – No contact. Michael… | -安雅呢 -还未遭遇 迈克尔… |
[25:28] | This is the same van I saw outside of Kalume’s place. | 这辆货车与我在卡鲁姆官邸外看到的是同一辆 |
[25:31] | This has to be part of the plan. | 这肯定是计划的一部分 |
[25:33] | I’ve already disabled it,so… | 我已经拆掉了炸弹 所以… |
[25:35] | Why don’t we let Alex do what she needs to do? | 我们干嘛不让艾丽克丝继续她的任务呢 |
[25:37] | Not until you’ve located Anya. | 等你找到安雅之后再说 |
[25:39] | Michael, I’m here. You know I can stop this. | 迈克尔 我已经到了 你知道我能阻止袭击 |
[25:41] | You’re asking me to risk innocent lives. | 你是要我拿无辜的性命去冒险 |
[25:43] | No. I’m asking you to trust me. | 不 我是要你相信我 |
[25:52] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[25:53] | Come on. I wanna dance. | 来吧 我想跳舞 |
[25:59] | Kalume. | 卡鲁姆 |
[26:03] | We found these in the lab. | 我们在实验室里找到了这个 |
[26:11] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[26:13] | Those are… | 那是 |
[26:15] | Sequins. | 亮片吧 |
[26:16] | Don’t get cute with me. | 别和我装傻 |
[26:18] | This is from your friend’s dress– Where is she? | 这些是你朋友裙子上的 她在哪里 |
[26:21] | Who said she was my friend? | 谁说她是我朋友啦 |
[26:46] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[26:48] | This is Michael back in operations. | 我是迈克尔 我在指挥中心 |
[26:50] | Report. | 请报告 |
[26:52] | Are the charges set? | 炸药都装好了吗 |
[26:54] | All the charges are set. | 一切就绪 |
[26:56] | But you’re still on the lab. Get out of there. | 但你还在实验室里 快出来 |
[27:00] | So I should proceed according to plan. | 我应该按计划行动 |
[27:03] | – Proceed as planned. – What is this, spy 101? | -按计划行动 -搞什么鬼 对台词呢 |
[27:05] | Just do it. | 炸了闪人 |
[27:06] | Wait. We have a problem. I’m stuck in the lab. | 等等 有麻烦了 我被困在了实验室 |
[27:09] | I see other guards. I think I’m trapped. | 我看到有其他警卫 我觉得我被困住了 |
[27:15] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[27:20] | Operations, do you hear that? | 指挥中心 你们听到了吗 |
[27:23] | I don’t know what she’s talking about, dude. | 伙计 我不知道她在说什么 |
[27:24] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[27:27] | No, we do not. What’s going on? | 我们听不到 发生什么事了 |
[27:28] | Stand by. I think it’s Jaden. | 等一下 好像是杰登 |
[27:31] | – Get over there. – Her comm has been damaged. | -过去 -她的通讯器被破坏了 |
[27:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:34] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[27:36] | No one. | 不为谁 |
[27:39] | Jaden, do you read me? | 杰登 你听得见我说话吗 |
[27:40] | – Are you in the lab? – Where is your friend? | -你是不是在实验室里 -你的同伙在哪 |
[27:43] | I know you’re working together. | 我知道你们是一起的 |
[27:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:48] | Yes is the answer. | 回答是肯定的 |
[27:50] | Can you get out of there? | 你能脱身吗 |
[27:53] | Keep… | 接着… |
[27:54] | Talking. | 说 |
[27:56] | Only thing I’m gonna do… | 我唯一想做的事 |
[27:58] | is blow you away. | 就是送你上西天 |
[28:01] | Blow…you…away. | 送你上西天 |
[28:05] | Now! | 立刻 |
[28:16] | Alex…what is going on? | 艾丽克丝 发生什么事了 |
[28:27] | Jaden’s been captured. | 杰登被抓住了 |
[28:28] | What? | 什么 |
[28:33] | Alex, report. | 艾丽克丝 报告情况 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna save her. | 我要去救她 |
[28:53] | Who else knows about the attack on the summit? | 还有谁知道峰会上的袭击行动 |
[28:57] | Who knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[28:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:07] | Cooperate… | 坦白从宽 |
[29:08] | or things are gonna get very nasty. | 否则我会让你死得很难看 |
[29:13] | This car bomb makes no sense. | 这颗汽车炸弹太说不通了 |
[29:15] | This is supposed to be a nerve gas attack. | 这本应该是一场神经性毒气袭击 |
[29:18] | Frankfort. Three years ago. | 还记得三年前我们在法兰克福 |
[29:21] | Remember we stopped that attack by the Volksfrei Movement? | 阻止过一次”沃克斯弗莱运动”的袭击吗 |
[29:25] | The corporate retreat. | “公司联谊会”行动 |
[29:27] | Wait. Didn’t the Volksfrei do an armed assault? | 等等 那次不是武装袭击吗 |
[29:29] | Yes, they did. | 是的 |
[29:31] | But like this summit, | 但是就像这场峰会 |
[29:33] | it was a large group in an even larger space. | 大量人群处在更为宽阔的空间 |
[29:36] | So what’d they do? | 他们是怎么做的 |
[29:37] | They blew a car and made it seem | 他们炸了一辆车 |
[29:38] | as if the terrorists were attacking from outside. | 造成恐怖份子从外部侵袭的假象 |
[29:41] | They timed it to go off five minutes ago | 他们将爆炸时间定为五分钟前 |
[29:43] | so that security can heard them all in one place. | 企图让保安人员就会向同一个地方集结 |
[29:46] | A smaller area… | 到一个很小的区域内 |
[29:48] | where they could easily gun them down. | 他们就可以轻松干掉 |
[29:50] | Or gas ’em. | 或毒死目标 |
[29:52] | I’m going inside. Is Alex back on? | 我现在就进去 艾丽克丝回去执行任务了吗 |
[29:55] | I’ll let you know when it’s done. | 完事了我会告诉你的 |
[29:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | I’ll call you after I take this bitch down. | 我干掉这个贱人后再打给你 |
[30:05] | 住手 别动 | |
[30:07] | Stay back! | 闪开 |
[30:12] | Hang on! | 抓住我 |
[30:42] | You promised me more bang for the buck. | 你说会给我更多的好处 |
[30:44] | Trust me… I will take that offer. | 相信我 我会欣然接受 |
[30:49] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你对我的能力一无所知 |
[30:53] | I know exactly what you’re capable of. | 我对你的能力再清楚不过了 |
[30:57] | You think I don’t know you? | 你以为我不了解你 |
[30:59] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[31:02] | And I know what that gun is making up for. | 我也知道那枪是干什么的 |
[31:05] | I know you better than you think. | 我比你想象中更了解你 |
[31:08] | I loved someone just like you…. | 当我还是个小女孩时 |
[31:12] | when I was just a girl. | 我爱上了同你一般的人 |
[31:14] | Crushing on you. | 喜欢上你 |
[31:17] | Then came the night | 然后在一个夜晚 |
[31:19] | when you tried to use your gun | 你试图用你的枪 |
[31:21] | to take everything away from me. | 夺走我的全部时 |
[31:26] | But you blew it. | 却搞砸了 |
[31:28] | And you know what I did to you, superstar? | 你知道我怎么对你吗 帅哥 |
[31:32] | Stuck a knife in the back of your neck | 我趁你睡着的时候狠狠地在你的后颈处 |
[31:35] | while you were sleeping. | 插入一把刀 |
[31:38] | People I work for… | 我为之卖命的人 |
[31:40] | They thought I showed initiative. | 他们认为我很有天分 |
[31:46] | Forget this. | 算了 |
[31:49] | We’ll do this the old-fashioned way. | 我们就用老办法解决 |
[31:51] | Down on the ground–now. | 趴在地上 快点 |
[31:53] | Stop. | 别动 |
[32:09] | Jaden! | 杰登 |
[32:11] | Old-fashioned way. | 还真是老办法 |
[32:22] | Alex, be advised. | 艾丽克丝 注意 |
[32:23] | We have three bad guys moving in off the perimeter | 不远处有三名敌方人员 |
[32:26] | coming to you. | 朝你们走去 |
[32:27] | You’re in charge. How are we doing this? | 你是负责人 我们怎么办 |
[32:33] | I guess the hard way. | 硬碰硬吧 |
[33:07] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[33:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, please calm down. | 女士们先生们 请保持冷静 |
[33:12] | There’s been a explosion outside, | 外面发生一场爆炸 |
[33:14] | but that’s all we know so far. | 目前还没有更多的信息 |
[33:17] | For security reasons, | 为了保险起见 |
[33:18] | they have asked that we make our way | 建议大家前往 |
[33:19] | to a small room located through those double doors. | 双扇门后面的小房间 |
[33:22] | We’ll be safer there. | 那里更安全 |
[33:26] | Michael, flash traffic is saying | 迈克尔 我突然收到消息 |
[33:27] | there’s been an attack on the developing nations summit | 日内瓦发展中国家峰会 |
[33:30] | in Geneva. | 遭遇袭击 |
[33:30] | We haven’t received any reports. | 我们目前没有收到任何报告 |
[33:32] | We’ve been a little busy. | 这边正忙 |
[33:33] | They’re evacuating the conference, | 他们正在疏散与会人员 |
[33:34] | so pull them from the compound and send them to the summit. | 将我们的人调离出来派往峰会 |
[33:37] | As soon as they finish surviving, sir. | 遵命 如果她们能活下来 |
[34:10] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[34:32] | Ok. | 没事了 |
[34:34] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:46] | Not bad for a couple cover girls. | 也算是对得起我们伪装成同性恋了 |
[34:48] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[34:49] | Uh, one of Kalume’s gift bags. | 卡鲁姆的一个礼品袋里 |
[34:52] | And you gave it up for little old me. | 你却为我放弃了它 |
[34:59] | Alex, report. | 艾丽克丝 汇报情况 |
[35:02] | The lab is destroyed. | 实验室毁掉了 |
[35:03] | Jaden with you? | 杰登和你在一起吗 |
[35:05] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[35:05] | We’re on our way to the extraction point. | 我们正在赶往撤离点 |
[35:07] | Copy that. They’re safe. | 收到 她们安全了 |
[35:10] | Good. Send them to the summit | 很好 派她们前往峰会 |
[35:12] | and intercept the threat. | 除掉威胁 |
[35:16] | Right away. | 这就办 |
[35:19] | I left my phone downstairs. | 我把手机落在楼下了 |
[35:48] | Round two. | 第二回合开始 |
[35:50] | Do I have to beat you again? | 是想让我再打晕你一次吗 |
[35:51] | Cocky. I like that. | 有个性 姐喜欢 |
[35:53] | You have no idea. | 你会后悔的 |
[36:48] | Can you hear me now? | 不得瑟了吧 |
[37:26] | Those aren’t from my country. | 这一定不是我国产的钻石 |
[37:29] | Appearances can be deceiving, Mr. President. | 不要被表象蒙蔽双眼 总统先生 |
[37:32] | A diamond is dust. | 钻石不过是浮云 |
[37:35] | A loyal son a terrorist. | 孝子变成了恐怖份子 |
[37:40] | Kalume? | 卡鲁姆吗 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
[37:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention please. | 女士们先生们 请大家注意一下 |
[37:46] | I have some good news. | 我有好消息要告诉大家 |
[37:48] | I’ve been assured that… | 已经可以确保… |
[37:51] | Anya Weimer. | 安雅・韦默 |
[37:53] | I would love to get my hands on her. | 真想亲手抓到她 |
[37:56] | Been hunting her for years, and then the Swiss capture her. | 追捕了她好多年 却让瑞士人得了便宜 |
[37:59] | Really? The Swiss. | 真的假的 是瑞士人吗 |
[38:01] | Sounds like she slipped up. | 貌似是她大意了 |
[38:02] | Well, maybe she wasn’t that great. | 好吧 也许她没传说中那么棒 |
[38:05] | You two, on the other hand, were outstanding. | 话说回来 你们两个干得漂亮 |
[38:07] | Your country thanks you, and I thank you. | 国家以你们为荣 我也以你们为荣 |
[38:13] | Good work, Alex. | 干得好 艾丽克丝 |
[38:14] | You have a great future here. | 你在”组织”里前途不可限量 |
[38:24] | All I had to do was press a button… | 我只需要按下按钮 |
[38:28] | Kalume, the lab, Jaden– | 卡鲁姆 实验室 杰登 |
[38:33] | They would have all been gone. | 就都灰飞烟灭了 |
[38:35] | I’d have been free and clear. | 我从此再无后顾之忧 |
[38:39] | So what stopped you? | 那你为什么不那么做 |
[38:48] | You did. | 因为你 |
[38:50] | I asked myself, “what would Nikita do?” | 我问我自己 换成尼基塔她会怎么做 |
[38:56] | You know what she would do if she were you? | 你怎么知道如果换成她会怎么样吗 |
[38:59] | Get out. | 走吧 |
[39:00] | We can still make that happen, Alex. | 下次我们还有机会的 艾丽克丝 |
[39:05] | I’m staying put. | 我决定留下 |
[39:07] | The day I was recruited inside division, | 在我被”组织”招募的那天 |
[39:09] | you told me I had a chance to make a difference. | 你告诉我 我有机会可以有一番作为的 |
[39:13] | This mission… | 这次任务 |
[39:16] | felt… | 让我感觉.. |
[39:18] | right. | 还不错 |
[39:21] | Felt good. | 或者说感觉很好 |
[39:22] | Do you really think that Percy’s | 难道你以为 |
[39:23] | gonna let you hold on to that feeling? | 珀西会让你的这种成就感存在很久吗 |
[39:27] | I don’t know if I want to stay inside division. | 我不知道自己是否还想留在”组织”内部 |
[39:33] | But I am going to stay in this fight. | 不过我会留下来继续战斗 |
[39:36] | Our fight. | 我们的战斗 |
[39:40] | You know where to find me. | 你们知道在哪可以找到我 |
[39:50] | She has a right to decide for herself. | 她有权为自己的将来做决定 |
[39:55] | That’s what scares me. | 正因为如此才吓到了我 |
[39:58] | So it got a little rough. | 所以过程可能会比较艰辛 |
[40:02] | Yeah. But it was worth it. | 是啊 不过是值得的 |
[40:07] | Are you’re telling me | 这是在告诉我 |
[40:08] | you think there’s a good side to division? | 你觉得”组织”也有它善良的一面吗 |
[40:09] | No. | 当然不是 |
[40:12] | Not unless you’re running it one day. | 除非某天”组织”的领导人成了你 |
[40:14] | Or you are. | 或者是你 |
[40:16] | Oh, I like windows. | 我喜欢窗户 |
[40:21] | You needed this, Michael. | 这次任务正是你所需要的 迈克尔 |
[40:24] | It was a good victory. | 是一场不错的胜利 |
[40:28] | It was. | 确实如此 |
[40:30] | And you got to boss me around again. | 你又对我颐指气使了 |
[40:32] | Not that you listened. | 你又不服从指挥了 |
[40:34] | Just like old times. | 就像从前一样 |
[40:37] | Not old times. | 不是从前 |
[40:40] | New times. | 是新的开始 |
[40:51] | You know what this is. | 你知道这是什么 |
[40:53] | Alex’s report on the mission. | 是艾丽克丝的任务报告 |
[40:56] | What’s it say? | 上面是怎么说的 |
[40:58] | Mm, it’s… actually very complimentary. | 她对你大加赞扬 |
[41:02] | That’s sweet. | 不错嘛 |
[41:04] | I left this out of my report… | 我忘记在报告里提这个了 |
[41:06] | Like you asked. | 正如您所愿 |
[41:15] | I always did love your initiative. | 我喜欢的就是你的聪明主动 |
[41:20] | Congratulations, Jaden. | 恭喜你 杰登 |
[41:23] | You’re an agent now. | 你成为正式特工了 |