时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikita… | 《尼基塔》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I know who killed your parents. | 我知道是谁杀了你父母 |
[00:04] | They’re called Division, a black ops program | 他们是被称为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:06] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:07] | If I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:09] | I could get revenge for my family. | 我就可以替家人报仇雪恨了 |
[00:11] | We have to stop Division. | 我们得阻止”组织”进一步行动 |
[00:12] | And to do that, we need to find the black boxes. | 必须要找到所有黑盒 才能达到目的 |
[00:15] | They contain evidence of every job Division’s ever done. | 黑盒里面记录了”组织”的一切所作所为 |
[00:17] | Operation Sparrow is the code name | “麻雀行动”是”组织”策划的 |
[00:19] | for a move by Division against the government. | 反政府行动代号 |
[00:21] | Percy’s been hiding all the prep work on the black boxes. | 珀西一直在把所有准备工作资料藏在黑盒里 |
[00:23] | Cracking the box is the only way to get ahead of Percy. | 只有破解黑盒才能抢在珀西的前头 |
[00:36] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[00:36] | Birkhoff said the op would go active | 伯克霍夫上次说 |
[00:38] | in a couple of weeks. | 几周之后就行动 |
[00:39] | I’m guessing Percy pushes back that timetable | 估计珀西看黑盒掌握在我们手中 |
[00:42] | now that we have his black box. | 行动开始时间会延后吧 |
[00:43] | Operation Sparrow. Honestly. | 麻雀行动 真是的 |
[00:45] | Where does he come up with these names? | 这些名字都怎么起的 |
[00:47] | All I know is the more innocuous they sound, | 我只知道名字越不显眼 |
[00:49] | The more lethal they are. | 其危害性就越大 |
[00:51] | Percy usually plays things close to the vest, | 珀西向来行事谨慎 |
[00:53] | – But this is… – Paranoia. | -但这次实在是… -偏执过头了 |
[00:55] | – He’s scared. – He should be. | -他害怕了 -害怕是应该的 |
[00:58] | Sparrow’s an inside job. | 麻雀行动属于内鬼行动 |
[01:00] | It’s a move against the government. | 是一个反政府的行动 |
[01:01] | So assassinate the president? | 难道是暗杀总统吗 |
[01:04] | Fake a terror attack to start a war? | 还是伪造出恐怖袭击的假象发动一场战争 |
[01:06] | Whatever it is, if it fails | 不管是什么 如果行动失败 |
[01:07] | with Percy’s fingerprints on it, then he burns, | 并暴露了珀西的身份 他就完了 |
[01:10] | And he knows that. | 这一点他心知肚明 |
[01:12] | Hon. | 亲爱的 |
[01:15] | I don’t think morse code is gonna break the encryption. | 敲摩斯电码是破解不开黑盒的 |
[01:19] | There’s only one person who can. | 只有一个人可以 |
[01:22] | But grabbing birkhoff’s not gonna be easy. | 但生擒伯克霍夫绝非易事 |
[01:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:26] | – I’ve done it twice already. – Exactly. | -他都落在我手里两次了 -正因如此 |
[01:27] | So he’s gonna be on the lookout for you. | 他会特别提防你 |
[01:29] | This time, I don’t think he’s going down | 这次他不会乖乖地 |
[01:30] | without a fight. | 束手就擒的 |
[01:35] | Anyway, he won’t be on the lookout for you. | 不管怎么说 他是不会提防你的 |
[01:39] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[01:41] | Nikita, if I do this, | 尼基塔 如果我这么干了 |
[01:43] | I blow my cover within Division. | 我在”组织”的卧底身份就会暴露 |
[01:45] | Michael, if we succeed, | 迈克尔 如果我们成功了 |
[01:48] | Percy goes down. | 把珀西拉下马 |
[01:49] | Then you’re free to go wherever you want. | 你就随心所欲想去哪里都可以了 |
[01:52] | Like here, for example. | 比方说 留在这陪我 |
[01:59] | It’s been ten years living mission to mission. | 10年来我一直转战于一个又一个任务之间 |
[02:02] | Well, then it’s time to come in from the cold. | 现在是时候找个依靠安定下来了 |
[02:17] | I should really get over there, | 我真该回去了 |
[02:18] | Just in case Percy suspects anything. | 要不然珀西会起疑心 |
[02:22] | Michael, when you get there, | 迈克尔 回去之后 |
[02:24] | will you check on Alex? | 看看艾丽克丝怎么样了好吗 |
[02:26] | I should have heard from her already. | 这会儿她早该有消息了才是 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:38] | That was just to test the chair. | 这还只算是试试椅子而已 |
[02:42] | I wouldn’t get up if I were you. | 换做我是不会设法站起来的哦 |
[02:43] | The more you struggle, the more it hurts. | 挣扎越多 痛苦越大 |
[02:47] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你终于来了 |
[02:48] | Not good. | 没啥好的 |
[02:49] | I was right in the middle of things in engineering. | 我正在计划新行动呢 |
[02:51] | You can get the report on Jaden’s death when you’re done. | 你这边完事之后就能拿到杰登的死亡报告了 |
[02:54] | I am done. | 我完事了 |
[02:56] | And so is Alex. | 艾丽克丝也是 |
[02:58] | She is Nikita’s mole. | 她就是尼基塔安插的内奸 |
[03:04] | I intercepted a phone call | 她杀了杰登之后 |
[03:05] | she made to Nikita for help while she was standing | 在尸体前打给尼基塔的 |
[03:08] | Over Jaden’s dead body. | 求助电话被我截获到了 |
[03:15] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[03:16] | She won’t answer you. | 她不会开口的 |
[03:17] | She’s all out of lies. | 开口也是满嘴谎言 |
[03:24] | Cancel her. | 除掉她 |
[03:26] | There’s more. | 料还没爆完呢 |
[03:28] | She wasn’t someone that Nikita picked up off the street. | 她可不是尼基塔随便找来的无名小卒 |
[03:30] | – She’s… – Alexandra Udinov. | -她真实身份是… -亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[03:34] | She was going to tell you she found out | 她要说是她检查了 |
[03:36] | through examining my father’s watch. | 我爸爸的表之后发现了真相 |
[03:39] | The watch he was wearing | 就是那块 |
[03:40] | when a Division strike team gunned him down. | “组织”小队放倒他时所戴的表 |
[03:44] | Amanda’s very proud of this, | 阿曼达可自豪着呢 |
[03:46] | And hopes you’ll give her a big kiss. | 等着您赐香吻一个呢 |
[03:52] | I was looking forward to telling you. | 我是挺期待跟您汇报的 |
[03:56] | Alexandra Udinov. | 亚历山德拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[03:59] | The long-lost heir | 泽特洛夫集团消失 |
[04:00] | to the Zetrov corporate empire’s alive. | 很久的继承人竟然还活在人世 |
[04:02] | That is interesting. | 有点意思 |
[04:05] | – Good work. – Thank you. | -干得不错 -谢谢 |
[04:06] | You’re excused. | 下去吧 |
[04:08] | What? | 什么 |
[04:10] | I’d like to talk to our friend alone. | 我要和我们的朋友单独谈谈 |
[04:12] | But… | 但是 |
[04:18] | There’s no need to keep me out. | 没必要把我排除在外 |
[04:21] | I know what you’ve been busy with in engineering. | 我知道你在忙着计划什么新行动 |
[04:25] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:26] | Operation Sparrow. | 麻雀行动 |
[04:30] | Percy, I don’t keep secrets from you. | 珀西 我对你毫无保留 |
[04:32] | I’d ask you to return the favor. | 你也要投桃报李吧 |
[04:34] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[04:37] | You’ll forgive me if I don’t trust anyone right now. | 如果我现在谁也不相信 还望你能谅解 |
[04:48] | No one outside this office gets to know about Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉的事 天知地知 你知我知 |
[05:03] | What’s the smile for? | 你笑什么 |
[05:07] | Well, now that I’m Alexandra, | 现在我是亚历山德拉 |
[05:08] | suddenly you want to talk. | 你就突然想谈谈了 |
[05:12] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[05:14] | I know Nikita has one of my black boxes, | 我知道尼基塔手里有一个黑盒 |
[05:16] | and you’re going to lead me to it. | 你要带我去找到它 |
[05:18] | I’m not gonna lead you anywhere. | 我才不会带你去找 |
[05:22] | I started this mission ready to die. | 从一开始 我就抱着视死如归的心态 |
[05:25] | So you can try whatever you want. | 你爱怎么着就怎么着吧 |
[05:28] | But you’re gonna have to kill me. | 但是你最后还是得杀了我 |
[05:30] | Mm, no. | 不 |
[05:33] | Today’s the day I save your life. | 今天我会救你一命 |
[05:38] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[05:41] | Your debrief of Alex, what happened with that? | 你关于艾丽克丝的报告 进展如何 |
[05:44] | It’s still happening. | 还在进行之中 |
[05:46] | I’d like to see her. | 我想见见她 |
[05:48] | No one sees her until I’m done with the report. | 我完成报告之前 谁也不能见她 |
[05:51] | And when is that gonna be? | 你什么时候完成 |
[05:52] | I’m waiting for ballistics | 我在等弹道的分析报告 |
[05:53] | to confirm her story that she killed Jaden in self-defense. | 好确认她是否是出于自卫杀死杰登 |
[05:57] | Couple of hours. | 要几个小时 |
[06:05] | As you were. | 继续你的工作 |
[06:11] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[06:12] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[06:14] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[06:15] | Okay, listen to me, man. | 听我说 |
[06:16] | Just listen. | 好好听着 |
[06:19] | You have to kill Nikita. | 你必须杀了尼基塔 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | I mean, I know tortured reluctance and everything. | 我明白你内心纠结 下不了手 |
[06:25] | You have to. | 但是你必须杀了她 |
[06:26] | Birkhoff, you look like you need some air. | 伯克霍夫 你需要些新鲜空气 |
[06:29] | You think? | 我能吗 |
[06:30] | I’m on lockdown here, Michael. | 迈克尔 我现在被关安防禁闭了 |
[06:32] | Confined to Division. | 被禁闭在”组织”内部 |
[06:34] | Did you see those two deltoids over there? | 你看到那两个彪形大汉了吗 |
[06:36] | They have to follow me everywhere I go. | 他们像影子一样跟着我 |
[06:39] | They even accompany me to the bathroom, Michael. | 上厕所也跟着我 迈克尔 |
[06:42] | Percy ordered this? | 是珀西下的命令吗 |
[06:44] | He doesn’t want her to learn about Sparrow | 在麻雀行动开启之前 |
[06:46] | before it’s hatched. | 他不想让尼基塔知道 |
[06:48] | He thinks she’s gonna try and decrypt | 他觉得尼基塔会千方百计 |
[06:50] | the black box number three. | 解密三号黑盒 |
[06:51] | And he is convinced she’s gonna try | 他也坚信 尼基塔会绞尽脑汁 |
[06:53] | to put a gun to my head to do it. | 胁迫我帮她破解 |
[06:56] | Yeah, that’s pretty crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[06:59] | Oh, that’s just the beginning. | 这才刚开始呢 |
[07:01] | Keeping me here under lock and key | 把我关在这里 |
[07:02] | is just phase one. | 还只是第一步 |
[07:04] | Percy is taking out everyone | 珀西要做掉每一个 |
[07:06] | who even has a chance of breaking the encryption. | 可能破解黑盒的人 |
[07:09] | Who’s he targeting? | 他有目标了吗 |
[07:11] | Targeted. | 有了 |
[07:18] | A math professor at Cambridge, | 剑桥的一名数学教授 |
[07:19] | 已故 | |
[07:20] | a computer scientist in Bangalore. | 班加罗尔[印度城市]的一位计算机专家 |
[07:20] | 已故 | |
[07:22] | These three can crack the box? | 这三位可以破解黑盒吗 |
[07:25] | We’ll never know. | 还难说呢 |
[07:26] | And after they crypt this last cryptographer, | 只要做掉最后一位译解密码员 |
[07:29] | 目标已锁定 | |
[07:30] | I’ll be the only one left that can do it. | 就只有我能破解黑盒了 |
[07:32] | And I will never, ever see the sun again | 除非你杀死尼基塔 |
[07:36] | until you take care of Nikita. | 不然我将永不见天日 |
[07:40] | Malcolm Mitchell. | 马尔科姆・米切尔 |
[07:41] | 目标已锁定 | |
[07:41] | 中情局顾问 | |
[07:42] | Electrical engineer consultant with the CIA. | 中情局电机工程师顾问 |
[07:44] | – Percy going after a company man? – Yeah. | -珀西竟然追杀一个中情局员工 -对 |
[07:47] | And all because Niki has his third horcrux. | 全因为尼基塔抢走了他的第三个黑盒 |
[07:51] | And I thought she was supposed to be protecting the innocent. | 我还以为她会保护无辜百姓呢 |
[07:55] | 目标已锁定 | |
[08:01] | – Have a good day. – Thank you. | -祝你愉快 -谢谢 |
[08:12] | He’s entering the house now. | 他要进入房子里了 |
[08:20] | CIA security detail is down. | 中情局保安队已清除 |
[08:22] | Malcolm Mitchell’s inside. | 马尔科姆・米切尔在房子里 |
[08:24] | Terminate with extreme prejudice. | 格杀勿论 |
[08:31] | Hi, Malcolm. | 你好 马尔科姆 |
[08:34] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to hurt you. | 别担心 我不是来伤害你的 |
[08:35] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家里做什么 |
[08:37] | There are people trying to kill you. | 有人想要杀你 |
[08:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:41] | Two cryptographers dead. | 已经有2个译解密码员死了 |
[08:42] | You’d be as well if you’d been in town. | 如果你在城里 也一样会死 |
[10:26] | You said you were taking me to safety. | 你说会带我去安全的地方 |
[10:29] | Yeah. This is a safe house. | 对啊 这里就是藏身之所 |
[10:32] | For you or me? | 对你安全还是对我 |
[10:34] | Am I being kidnapped? | 我被绑架了吗 |
[10:37] | No. | 没有 |
[10:38] | Those guys back there that wanted to kill you, | 那些想杀你的人 |
[10:40] | they were trying to prevent you from cracking this. | 他们想阻止你破解这个东西 |
[10:44] | Then maybe I shouldn’t. | 那我或许就不应该破解 |
[10:45] | What’s on it? | 里面是什么 |
[10:47] | Plans for their attack that I’m trying to stop. | 我要阻止的袭击计划 |
[10:50] | Well, how do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是实话 |
[10:52] | Because I saved you, Malcolm, | 因为我救了你的命 马尔科姆 |
[10:53] | and because I’m not currently torturing you. | 因为我现在没有严刑拷问你 |
[10:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:59] | Alex is on hold in Amanda-land, | 艾丽克丝在阿曼达的手里 |
[11:01] | But she should be emerging soon. | 不过应该很快就能出来了 |
[11:04] | Who’s this guy work for? | 这家伙是哪来的 |
[11:05] | We just sleep together. Hey. | 我们只是炮友关系 |
[11:07] | What do you think about the box? | 你觉得破解黑盒有希望不 |
[11:10] | This is a biometric sensor? | 这是生物感应器吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:13] | First level of security | 一级安全密钥 |
[11:14] | requires a blood sample. | 需要一份血样 |
[11:15] | We have that. | 我们已经弄到了 |
[11:17] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的就是你的活儿了 |
[11:18] | Well, how soon do you need it broken? | 你需要多快破解它 |
[11:20] | Yesterday would be nice. | 昨天是最好的了 |
[11:22] | You can hook up to my computer. | 你可以连到我电脑上弄 |
[11:24] | How long do you think it’ll take? | 你觉得需要多久 |
[11:28] | Well, if it’s a public key | 如果这是公用密钥 |
[11:31] | with asymmetric algorithms | 使用的是非对称算法 |
[11:33] | and I do a brute force attack, | 而我使用暴力破解法 |
[11:34] | then we’re looking at, I don’t know, roughly 1,000 years. | 说不好 大约要等到下辈子了 |
[11:39] | Dude. | 拜托 老兄 |
[11:39] | Look, most locks are unbreakable | 光靠猜密钥是 |
[11:41] | if you’re just guessing the key. | 不能解锁的 |
[11:43] | Okay, my approach is different. | 我的方法比较特殊 |
[11:45] | I like to mess with the hardware that generates the code. | 我喜欢通过折腾硬件来找出密码 |
[11:48] | I’m like the kid who hotwired the cable box in the basement | 我就像是那些为了看成人频道 |
[11:50] | to get the adult channels. | 在地下室焊接电视解码器的孩子 |
[11:53] | At least he sounds like Birkhoff. | 至少听起来像伯克霍夫 |
[11:54] | Look, if I’m gonna break your box, | 如果要我破解你的盒子 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna need my toys. | 我需要我的家伙 |
[11:59] | Supercomputers, oscilloscopes, | 超级计算机 示波器 |
[12:00] | lots of other gear. | 还有很多其他的设备 |
[12:02] | Where do you keep your toys? | 你的家伙都放在哪里呢 |
[12:04] | 失踪 | |
[12:09] | Birkhoff, what part of “Do not disturb” | 伯克霍夫 “请勿打扰” |
[12:11] | do you not understand? | 听不懂人话吗 |
[12:14] | Nikita has Malcolm. | 马尔科姆在尼基塔手里 |
[12:20] | What does Malcolm need to crack the box? | 马尔科姆需要什么才能破解黑盒 |
[12:23] | If he even has a hope of cracking the box, | 如果他想破解黑盒 最最基本的是 |
[12:25] | he needs access to the scif room at CIA headquarters. | 进入中情局总部的机密信息室 |
[12:28] | Then we know who she’ll be calling. | 那我们知道她会找谁了 |
[12:31] | Have a survey team track Ryan Fletcher | 派个侦察队去跟踪瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[12:33] | and stay on top of it this time. | 此次行动归你管 |
[12:35] | You want me to run the survey? | 你让我指挥监视任务吗 |
[12:38] | I’m working another angle. | 是的 我从另一个角度下手 |
[12:43] | Running out of time? | 时间不多了吗 |
[12:44] | Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. | 是的 的确如此 |
[12:47] | I have a limited amount of time to deal with Nikita. | 我对付尼基塔的时间有限 |
[12:50] | I need you to help me with that. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:52] | No way in hell. | 门儿都没有 |
[12:54] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 别那么快回绝 |
[12:56] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah. It’s the only thing | 知道 这个东西 |
[13:00] | stopping Nikita from putting a bullet through your brain. | 是尼基塔没有一枪崩了你的唯一原因 |
[13:03] | No. It holds the truth. | 不对 它保存了真相 |
[13:05] | Which can be ugly sometimes, | 真相有时很丑恶 |
[13:07] | but we all deserve to see it. | 但我们都得面对它 |
[13:09] | And the truth about you | 而关于你的真相就是 |
[13:11] | is that you’ve been manipulated by those closest to you. | 你一直被你最亲近的人操控着 |
[13:14] | It was my choice to infiltrate Division. | 潜入”组织”是我自己做的主 |
[13:17] | My choice to bring you down. | 扳倒你是我的选择 |
[13:20] | Okay. But why? | 好吧 那为什么呢 |
[13:22] | Why me? | 为什么要对付我 |
[13:24] | Because Division killed your family? | 因为”组织”杀了你全家 |
[13:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:27] | Wrong. | 大错特错 |
[13:29] | Division was just the weapon. | “组织”不过只是武器 |
[13:33] | Someone else ordered the hit. | 其他人下达的刺杀指令 |
[13:35] | Pale fire. | 暗焰行动 |
[13:37] | February 2005. | 2005年2月 |
[13:55] | Say hello to camera phone, Alexandra. | 跟拍照手机打个招呼 亚历山德拉 |
[13:58] | Da? | 好的 |
[13:59] | Nothing can be drunk or eaten on Christmas Eve | 平安夜在星星出现之前 |
[14:01] | till the first star appears in the sky. | 不可以喝水吃东西哦 |
[14:04] | Then you have to put that Vodka away, Sergei. | 那你该把伏特加放到一边去 谢尔盖 |
[14:08] | You can have your cookie if you like, Alexandra. | 你可以随便吃你的曲奇 亚历山德拉 |
[14:10] | I won’t have my daughter fasting on account | 我不想让我的女儿 |
[14:12] | of some silly tradition. | 为了什么愚蠢的传统而斋戒 |
[14:13] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[14:15] | Aah. Here is the first star now. | 第一颗星星出现了 |
[14:18] | I see your mother was doing some last-minute shopping. | 你妈妈大采购回来啦 |
[14:21] | Semak, enough. | 西马克 够了 |
[14:22] | I don’t want anybody filming my daughter. | 我不想有人拍摄我女儿 |
[14:28] | You were so innocent. | 你那时真是天真无邪 |
[14:31] | How did you get from there to here? | 你怎么从那么天真变成现在这样的 |
[14:36] | It started the night you burned my house down. | 一切从你烧毁我家的那晚开始 |
[14:40] | We used this video to plan the strike. | 我们利用这段录像计划攻击行动 |
[14:44] | It was given to us by your father’s right-hand man. | 这是你父亲的得力助手提供给我们的 |
[14:48] | For what it’s worth, I regret our involvement in the action. | 不管你信不信 我后悔参与了这个行动 |
[14:51] | If I had to do it over again, | 如果给我从来一次的机会 |
[14:53] | Division wouldn’t be there. | “组织”不会参与进去的 |
[14:57] | Are you apologizing? | 你这是在忏悔吗 |
[15:00] | I was following orders. | 我当时只是听从命令 |
[15:03] | I have someone ordering me to spy for them too. | 我的间谍行动也都是听命于别人 |
[15:06] | They call themselves oversight. | 他们自称之为常规监察 |
[15:09] | And they made a deal | 他们达成了协议 |
[15:11] | to replace your father with a man more friendly | 找一个更照顾美国利益的人 |
[15:13] | to U.S. interests. | 来接替你父亲 |
[15:14] | I know this. I get it. | 这些我都知道 我懂了 |
[15:17] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[15:18] | Well, then I’m confused. | 那我就搞不懂了 |
[15:20] | ’cause if you know this, then why are you here | 因为如果你明知道你的敌人在另一块大陆 |
[15:22] | when your real enemy is on another continent? | 为什么还会到这里来寻仇 |
[15:27] | Was that a choice you made | 是你心甘情愿 |
[15:30] | or a choice Nikita made for you? | 还是尼基塔替你做的主 |
[15:35] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[15:37] | You were, what, 13 when it happened? | 你当时才几岁 才13岁吧 |
[15:41] | You didn’t know how to fight. All you knew how to do was run. | 你当时不懂反抗 只知道逃跑 |
[15:45] | By the time Nikita found you, | 尼基塔找到你之前 |
[15:46] | You’d pretty much run yourself into the ground. | 你都不成人样了 |
[15:50] | Addicted, lost. | 吸毒成瘾 彷徨失措 |
[15:54] | Nikita got you clean. | 尼基塔帮你戒了毒 |
[15:56] | Gave you a sense of purpose. | 让你找到了生活的目标 |
[15:59] | Only it was her purpose. | 只因为那是她的目标 |
[16:01] | Her agenda. | 她的计划 |
[16:03] | And now you’re ready to die | 而现在你做好了牺牲的准备 |
[16:07] | For her. | 为她牺牲 |
[16:10] | When you really think about it, | 你深思熟虑之后 |
[16:13] | how do you justify that? | 如何来证明那样做都是对的呢 |
[16:20] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中情局总部 | |
[16:20] | Agent Fletcher, I’ve got Robert Allen on the line. | 弗莱彻探员 罗伯特・艾伦来电 |
[16:26] | How are you, Bob? | 你好 鲍勃 |
[16:27] | Fletchy, I could stand to blow off some steam. | 弗莱彻 我准备找些乐子发泄一下 |
[16:30] | How about a game of racquetball tonight? | 今晚打场壁球吧 |
[16:32] | Umm, kind of busy right now, Bob. | 鲍勃 我手头事儿还没忙完呢 |
[16:35] | Oh, but I let you win last time. | 可我上次可让你赢了 |
[16:37] | Come on. I promise. | 别扫兴嘛 我保证 |
[16:38] | This will be our best game ever. | 这场比赛一定史无前例的精彩 |
[16:41] | Well, in that case, I could probably shuffle | 那样的话 我或许能调整下日程 |
[16:43] | – My schedule around. – Great. | -挤出点时间 -好样的 |
[16:45] | I booked court two, 7:00 P.M, downtown Y. | 我定了二号球场 晚上七点 华盛顿市区 |
[16:48] | See you then, buddy. | 那回头见 兄弟 |
[16:49] | Okay. Sounds good. | 好 不错 |
[16:54] | I’m meeting Ryan– | 我要见瑞安 |
[16:57] | I’m meeting ryan, platform 2, | 我要见瑞安 华盛顿市区 |
[16:58] | Union Station, downtown Washington. | 联合火车站 二号站台 |
[17:01] | What are you gonna offer him? | 你给他开了什么条件 |
[17:04] | Offer him? | 开什么条件 |
[17:06] | He wants to take Percy down as much as we do. | 他和我们一样巴不得搞垮珀西 |
[17:08] | Technically, you kidnapped the CIA’s top code-breaker. | 严格意义上说 你绑架了中情局的最高译解密码员 |
[17:11] | You think that’s gonna buy you some goodwill? | 你觉得这样会提高你的声誉吗 |
[17:13] | Hey, I thought I wasn’t kidnapped. | 我还以为我不是被绑架的 |
[17:15] | You weren’t. He wasn’t. | 你不是 我没绑架他 |
[17:16] | I saved him. | 我救了他 |
[17:17] | You can’t trust the CIA. | 你不能信任中情局 |
[17:19] | I don’t. I trust Ryan. | 我的确不信 我信的是瑞安 |
[17:23] | Then you can trust Percy to be all over him. | 那你可以相信珀西不会给他好果子吃 |
[17:25] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[17:26] | Hey, better for you to run | 你最好还是回”组织” |
[17:28] | interference inside Division, don’t you think? | 牵制他们 你不觉得吗 |
[17:30] | We can have Alex do that. | 我们可以让艾丽克丝代劳 |
[17:31] | You need backup on-site. | 你需要有人现场支援你 |
[17:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[17:36] | You said she’d be out in a couple hours. | 你说过她会在几小时后出来 |
[17:38] | It’s been longer than that. | 早过了几小时了 |
[17:40] | 3 hours and 12 minutes since I arrived. | 我到这里已经3小时12分钟了 |
[17:43] | Amanda has been more evasive than usual. | 阿曼达比往常还要含糊其辞 |
[17:46] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[17:49] | Michael, get her out of there. | 迈克尔 把她弄出来 |
[17:56] | Division might have been the weapon that killed my family, | “组织”或许是杀我家人的武器 |
[17:58] | but you pulled the trigger. | 可你是真正扣动扳机的人 |
[18:01] | I’m trying to show you the truth. | 我在设法告诉你实情 |
[18:03] | The whole truth. | 整个事件的真相 |
[18:04] | You don’t have to take my word for it. | 你不必听我一面之词 |
[18:07] | It’s all right here. | 真相全在这里 |
[18:11] | Operation Pale Fire is green. | 暗焰行动正式启动 |
[18:13] | Go, go, go. | 冲 冲 冲 |
[18:14] | Your father’s right-hand man | 你父亲的得力助手 |
[18:15] | left the proverbial back door open. | 给我们留了后门 |
[18:18] | He gave us the radio frequency for your father’s security team. | 他给了我们令尊安保部队的无线电频率 |
[18:23] | Some of the guards were in on it. | 其中的一些守卫也被买通了 |
[18:24] | The rest of them we took care of. | 剩下的那些都被我们干掉了 |
[18:35] | – Where is mama? – Come with me. | -妈妈在哪里 -跟我来 |
[18:37] | Alexandra. Come with me. | 亚历山德拉 跟我来 |
[18:39] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[18:41] | We used U.S.-Issued weaponry. | 我们使用美国发行的武器 |
[18:44] | Our job was to make the whole thing look | 我们的任务是混淆视听 |
[18:45] | like anything but an inside job. | 看不出是内鬼所为 |
[18:56] | Perimeter secured. | 已封锁警戒线周边 |
[18:59] | Tango’s neutralized. | 目标已被清除 |
[19:01] | Mother down. | 母亲已被干掉 |
[19:01] | 目标已被清除 母亲已被干掉 | |
[19:14] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[19:16] | 父亲已被干掉 | |
[19:20] | Stop. | 别放了 |
[19:21] | Just one last thing. | 只剩最后一段了 |
[19:24] | 暗焰行动 行动记录 行动后报告 | |
[19:27] | You were wearing your gas mask. | 你当时戴着防毒面具 |
[19:29] | It was smoky. The house was falling down | 室内浓烟滚滚 整栋房子都在你周围 |
[19:31] | all around you. | 陆续坍塌 |
[19:33] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[19:46] | Father down. | 父亲已被干掉 |
[19:48] | Of course I recognized him. | 我当然认得他 |
[19:49] | The man I killed was Nikolai Udinov. | 我干掉的是尼古拉・乌迪诺夫 |
[19:55] | You want to know who pulled the trigger? | 你想知道是谁扣动了扳机吗 |
[19:58] | That’s your answer. | 那就是答案 |
[20:01] | Or did she forget to mention that? | 难不成她忘了跟你提这事了吗 |
[20:15] | Alex isn’t in debrief or holding. | 艾丽克丝不在讯问室也没在监禁室 |
[20:18] | Where is she? | 她到底在哪里 |
[20:20] | I really can’t say. | 我真的不能告诉你 |
[20:22] | Yes, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[20:23] | You know everything that goes on here. | 你对这里发生的一切了如指掌 |
[20:26] | I used to believe that as well. | 我过去也这么认为 |
[20:28] | Lately, there seems to be a lot I don’t know about. | 但近来发现貌似有许多内幕我都不知情 |
[20:32] | Operation Sparrow-you’ve heard of it? | 你听说过麻雀行动吗 |
[20:34] | I’ve heard rumors. | 我听到过这类流言 |
[20:40] | So tell me. | 不妨跟我透露下 |
[20:42] | Tell me where Alex is. | 告诉我艾丽克丝的下落 |
[20:45] | Like I said, I really can’t. | 我说过了 我真的不能告诉你 |
[20:48] | Why don’t you ask Percy? | 你为什么不去问珀西呢 |
[20:54] | Michael, you were saying about Sparrow? | 迈克尔 你刚说到了麻雀行动 |
[20:58] | Why don’t you ask Percy? | 你为什么不去问珀西 |
[21:05] | 联合火车站 华盛顿特区 | |
[21:12] | I got company, don’t I? | 有人跟踪我 对吧 |
[21:14] | Two guys in overcoats at your 7:00, | 两个穿风衣的人在你身后七点钟方向 |
[21:16] | 30 yards back. | 相距30码 |
[21:18] | Head towards the lockers. | 往寄物柜那边走 |
[21:19] | Locker 410. | 410号寄物柜 |
[21:21] | Okay, fellas, back off. | 兄弟们 别跟太紧 |
[21:22] | Nikita might have tipped him off he’s being followed. | 尼基塔大概已经告诉那小子他被跟踪了 |
[21:24] | It’s the final call for passengers boarding train 38. | 38次列车最后通告 乘客们请抓紧 |
[21:27] | Please proceed to Gate 57. | 从57号门上车 |
[21:35] | Open the bag? | 把包打开吗 |
[21:36] | No. Walk back through the concourse. | 不 返回中央大厅 |
[21:46] | You still want to meet on the platform? | 我们仍在月台上碰面吗 |
[21:48] | Plan has changed. | 计划有变 |
[21:49] | Head towards the metro. Hustle. | 马上往地铁站走 |
[21:52] | If he makes it to the subway, | 如果让他进了地铁 |
[21:53] | it’s gonna be a lot harder to tail him. | 那就更难盯住他了 |
[21:55] | What do you want us to do? | 我们下一步该怎么办 |
[21:56] | We must have spooked him. | 我们一定是打草惊蛇了 |
[21:59] | Umm, can’t let him run off with the box. | 不能让他拿着盒子溜了 |
[22:03] | Grab the bag. It’s got to be in there. | 把包抢下来 东西一定在里面 |
[22:11] | What am I supposed to do? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[22:13] | Duck. | 弯腰 |
[22:23] | – You okay? – I’ll live. | -你还好吗 -死不了 |
[22:24] | They grabbed it. | 他们把包抢走了 |
[22:27] | Head towards the exits. Hurry. | 马上往出口走 |
[22:35] | Check the bag. Make sure it’s in there. | 打开包看看东西在不在里面 |
[22:43] | Oh, hell, no. | 不是吧 |
[22:45] | No, just don’t-don’t try to blend in. | 不 不要混入人群 |
[22:47] | Just get out of there. Get out of there! | 赶快离开那里 赶紧闪人 |
[22:54] | Did I just bomb a train station? | 我刚不会是把火车站炸了吧 |
[22:56] | I’ll explain at first in G Street in five minutes. | 五分钟后在G街碰面 到时再给你解释 |
[23:02] | Percy, I need a minute. | 珀西 我想跟你单独谈谈 |
[23:10] | And she should probably go. I have sensitive information. | 她就回避下吧 我要谈的是机密情报 |
[23:13] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[23:15] | Alex is Nikita’s mole. | 艾丽克丝是尼基塔的内线 |
[23:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:24] | Amanda told me. | 阿曼达告诉我的 |
[23:34] | Why? | 这是为什么 |
[23:36] | Go to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[23:38] | I blame you, Michael. | 迈克尔 这事都怪你 |
[23:43] | No. | 不 |
[23:44] | She was your recruit. | 她是你带出来的 |
[23:46] | Your responsibility. | 你要负全责 |
[23:50] | Your mess to clean up. | 自然由你来清理门户 |
[23:56] | – We could still use her. – No. | -她还有利用价值 -非也 |
[23:58] | She doesn’t want to be turned. She’d rather die. | 她宁死也不会变节 |
[24:01] | Sir. | 长官 |
[24:02] | Am I gonna have a problem with you now? | 你要违命不遵吗 |
[24:18] | No. | 不是 |
[24:30] | There’s no problem. | 我会遵命的 |
[24:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是演的哪一出 |
[24:35] | Something I’ve been waiting to do for a long time. | 这一刻我已经等了很久了 |
[24:38] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[24:39] | Get me out of this. | 救我出去 |
[24:40] | – Careful. – Shut up. | -小心哦 -闭嘴 |
[24:43] | Give me the remote for that chair. | 把椅子的遥控器给我 |
[24:44] | Can’t do this. | 不行 |
[24:47] | – Watch me. – You can’t shoot me. | -别逼我 -你不能杀我 |
[24:49] | My heart stops beating, | 我的心脏一旦停止跳动 |
[24:51] | this sensor sends an alert | 这个传感器就会发送警报 |
[24:52] | to the guardians to upload the boxes. | 通知守护者上传黑盒数据 |
[24:54] | I don’t think either one of us wants that to happen. | 我想我们都不希望那种事情发生 |
[24:57] | Ah, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:58] | There’s a lot of other places I can shoot you. | 我不一定非要朝你的心脏开枪 |
[25:11] | You should know this, Alexandra. | 这个你早该懂得 亚历山德拉 |
[25:15] | Never trust your right-hand man. | 永远不要相信你的得力助手 |
[25:23] | – Is he dead? – Not yet. | -他死了吗 -还没有 |
[25:26] | But now the clock is ticking. | 但离死也不远了 |
[25:29] | It didn’t take Nikita long to send him in | 尼基塔发现你受到怀疑之后没多久 |
[25:31] | once she discovered you’d been compromised. | 就把他安插了进来 |
[25:34] | I wonder how long it will be | 看看要多长时间 |
[25:35] | before she starts worrying about him. | 她会开始担心他的身份被暴露 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:38] | She is running out of playing pieces. | 她手上的棋子不多了 |
[25:41] | Play? | 棋 |
[25:44] | This is a game to you. | 这对你来说就是一盘棋吗 |
[25:46] | Not just any game. | 也不是一般的棋局 |
[25:48] | Chess. | 是国际象棋 |
[25:49] | A match between Nikita and myself. | 这是尼基塔和我本人的一场对局 |
[25:53] | You’re one of her pawns. | 你是她的一枚小卒 |
[25:55] | I just captured her knight. | 我刚刚吃掉了她的马 |
[25:58] | And she’s about to move her bishop, Ryan Fletcher. | 她马上就要派出她的象: 瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[26:02] | But she doesn’t realize is that | 但她没有意识到 |
[26:03] | I’m always thinking several moves ahead. | 我总能算到她之后许多步 |
[26:07] | Come on. You’re Russian. | 拜托 你可是俄罗斯人 |
[26:10] | Your father must have taught you chess. | 你父亲一定教过你国际象棋吧 |
[26:13] | Remember how a pawn can be converted to a queen? | 还记得小卒是怎么变成皇后的吗 |
[26:18] | By crossing all the way over to the other side. | 只需要跨出进入对方阵营的一步 |
[26:24] | I will never be on your side. | 我永远都不会投靠你的 |
[26:28] | Nor should you be. | 不需要投靠我 |
[26:29] | You should be on your own side. | 你应该独自为营 |
[26:31] | You’ve got to start thinking for yourself, Alex. | 你要开始为自己着想了 艾丽克丝 |
[26:35] | Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[26:38] | Whoever you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[26:41] | Who are you? | 想知道你是谁吗 |
[26:43] | I’ll tell you who you are. | 我来告诉你 |
[26:45] | You’re the girl with the bomb in her brain. | 你不过是个大脑被植入炸弹的小女孩 |
[26:51] | I must admit that | 我不得不承认 |
[26:54] | Nikita demonstrated some very skillful tradecraft | 尼基塔在设法将其解除的过程中 |
[26:58] | when she managed to disarm it. | 展现出了非凡的专业技巧 |
[27:01] | Your kill chip has been reactivated. | 你的夺命芯片已被重新激活了 |
[27:06] | Kill chip? | 夺命芯片 |
[27:09] | No. | 不是吧 |
[27:10] | She didn’t tell you about that either? | 她连这个也没告诉你吗 |
[27:13] | You really are a pawn. | 看来你也就是个卖命的小卒 |
[27:14] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[27:15] | No. | 没有 |
[27:16] | No more lies. | 不会再骗你了 |
[27:18] | For the first time in your life, | 这是你生命里头一次 |
[27:21] | somebody’s telling you the truth. | 有人肯对你说实话 |
[27:23] | There is a kill chip next to the tracker on your medulla | 在你延脑的追踪器旁边有个夺命芯片 |
[27:26] | that will drop you instantly at the touch of a button. | 只要按一下按钮 你就会立刻毙命 |
[27:30] | Now, earlier today, | 今天的早些时候 |
[27:32] | you said you were prepared to die. | 你说你已准备好赴死了 |
[27:35] | If that continues to be the case, | 如果你没有改变主意的话 |
[27:37] | I respect it. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[27:38] | On the other hand, you could leave Division | 而另一方面 你可以离开”组织” |
[27:40] | and return to Nikita. | 回到尼基塔身边 |
[27:44] | I’m not asking you to take her life. | 我没说要你去杀她 |
[27:46] | I’m not asking you to pull the trigger. | 我不需要你亲自动手 |
[27:49] | All I’m asking you to do is exactly what she’s done to you. | 我要你对她以彼之道还之彼身 |
[27:53] | Lie. | 欺骗 |
[27:58] | You will be bugged and monitored. | 你会被监听和监视 |
[28:02] | If you choose to run, if you choose to warn Nikita, | 如果你试图逃走或警告尼基塔 |
[28:07] | You choose to die. | 你就是自寻死路 |
[28:11] | Or you can choose to live. | 你也可以选择保命 |
[28:15] | Whatever happens in the next few hours | 接下来的几小时会发生什么 |
[28:18] | will be your choice. | 将由你来决定 |
[28:24] | We’ve already lost two people. | 我们已经失去两个人了 |
[28:26] | You need to bring Malcolm in now. | 你要马上把马尔科姆交给我 |
[28:28] | I intend to. Sort of. | 其实我也想那么做 |
[28:31] | You’re gonna sneak us into the CIA. | 你要帮我们潜入中情局 |
[28:33] | Once Malcolm decrypts the box, | 一旦马尔科姆破解了黑盒 |
[28:35] | I split, you get him back. Win, win. | 我就走人 你把他带回去 双赢 |
[28:37] | No way. | 不行 |
[28:38] | I will be in and out of there before anyone notices. | 我会神不知鬼不觉地出入那里 |
[28:40] | This isn’t some field office. | 这不是什么办事处 |
[28:42] | You’re talking about breaking into Langley. | 你说的是潜入兰利[中情局总部所在地] |
[28:44] | What you want has to be done in a SCIF room. | 你要的情报必须在敏感情报室里获得 |
[28:46] | And nobody gets in there without S.C.I. clearance, | 没有敏感情报许可证 谁也进不去 |
[28:48] | which I don’t have. | 我可没有 |
[28:50] | I mean, Tom Cruise on a harness couldn’t get in there. | 齐天大圣也没辙 |
[28:53] | – There has to be a way. – There is. | -肯定有办法的 -办法是有 |
[28:56] | I’ll give it to the people who can, and I will convince them | 我交给有权限的人来做 我说服他们 |
[28:59] | to let you sit in. | 让你进去 |
[29:00] | Director Abbot is a good man. | 艾伯特主管是个好人 |
[29:03] | Look, if it wasn’t for this attack, | 听着 如果不是为了这次行动 |
[29:04] | I wouldn’t even be looking into this box. | 我都不会查看盒子里的信息 |
[29:06] | I’d be destroying it. | 我就直接销毁了 |
[29:09] | There’s things about you on there. | 里面有关于你的内容 |
[29:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:14] | Things that could send you to prison. | 能让你坐牢的内容 |
[29:16] | You know I won’t get that luxury. | 我没有那个奢望了 |
[29:19] | They’ll burn me. | 他们会宰了我 |
[29:21] | Nikita, I can protect you. | 尼基塔 我能保护你的 |
[29:24] | You were forced to do those things. | 你是被迫做那些事的 |
[29:26] | I should have said no! | 我应该拒绝的 |
[29:35] | I always looked at this | 我一直把这看做 |
[29:38] | as my mission. | 我的任务 |
[29:40] | My responsibility. | 我的责任 |
[29:43] | And I would have died for it. | 我会为之献身 |
[29:45] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不必单枪匹马行动 |
[29:49] | I’m not alone. | 我不是孤军作战 |
[29:53] | That’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[29:55] | It’s not just me anymore. | 这已经不止关系到我了 |
[29:59] | I have someone to live for. | 有个人是我生存下去的动力 |
[30:02] | And he’s on that box, too. | 黑盒里也有他的信息 |
[30:07] | Going through the official channels is the only way I can help you. | 我只能通过官方渠道帮你 |
[30:11] | You have a tough choice to make. | 你需要做一个艰难的抉择 |
[30:21] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[30:24] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[30:27] | – It’s just down the hall. – Okay. | -就在走廊那头 -好 |
[30:31] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[30:33] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 发生什么事了 发生什么事了 |
[30:35] | I’ve been placed in inactive status | 在最终报告出来之前 |
[30:37] | pending the final report. | 他们一直不让我行动 |
[30:39] | I mean, before that. | 我是说在那之前 |
[30:41] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 那个我不想说 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:46] | I wasn’t sure I was gonna make it out of there alive. | 我当时不知道能否活着出来 |
[30:49] | And you blame me for that. | 你把这归咎于我 |
[30:51] | Why didn’t you tell me to escape? | 你为什么不让我脱身 |
[30:55] | I wanted out before Jaden died. | 在杰登死之前 我就要求离开 |
[30:57] | Alex, I gave you many chances to leave Division, | 艾丽克丝 我给了你无数次脱离”组织”的机会 |
[31:01] | and you passed on every one of ’em. | 是你自己一次次错过了 |
[31:03] | I wanted you out more than you did. | 我比你还想让你出来 |
[31:06] | I mean after that. | 我是说在那之后 |
[31:08] | When I wanted to leave my apartment, | 我想搬出我的公寓 |
[31:10] | move in here. | 住进这里 |
[31:11] | Okay, it’s much harder for you to walk away | 如果他们知道你还活着 |
[31:13] | if they know you’re still alive. | 你就很难离开了 |
[31:14] | You mean it’s much harder for you to let me get away right now. | 是你现在很难让我离开吧 |
[31:18] | You’re the one who wants me to keep my cover. | 是你让我保留卧底身份的 |
[31:20] | Until the surgeon takes out your tracker | 除非几周后 外科医生能 |
[31:22] | in a couple weeks, yeah. | 取出你体内的追踪器 |
[31:23] | Unless you have a better idea. | 除非你有更好的主意 |
[31:26] | I mean, I thought that we agreed until then you’d stay put. | 我们说好的 在那之前 你就原地待命 |
[31:30] | Is that what we agreed? | 我们说好了吗 |
[31:34] | Or is that what you needed me to do | 还是你要我那么做 |
[31:36] | so that you can keep on hunting your black boxes? | 好让你们继续追踪黑盒 |
[31:38] | Alex, I would never have let you go back in there | 艾丽克丝 如果我认为你有危险的话 |
[31:41] | if I thought that you were in danger. | 绝不会让你回去的 |
[31:42] | The minute I didn’t hear from you, | 在失去你消息的时候 |
[31:44] | I sent Michael in to get you. | 我就派迈克尔去找你了 |
[31:45] | Did he find you? | 他找到你了吗 |
[31:49] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[31:53] | Michael’s trapped inside Division. | 迈克尔陷入”组织”的圈套了 |
[31:57] | Division is on lockdown. | “组织”现在处于安防警戒 |
[31:58] | All non-essential personnel | 所有二级人员 |
[32:00] | has been ordered to leave, including me. | 都被要求离开 包括我在内 |
[32:02] | Operation Sparrow. | 麻雀行动 |
[32:04] | Michael can’t leave. | 迈克尔走不开 |
[32:06] | And the whole place is under radio silence. | 整个区域都屏蔽了无线电 |
[32:08] | But he wanted me to get word to you. | 但他让我带话给你 |
[32:10] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[32:12] | He said that he heard chatter | 他听到窃窃私语 |
[32:16] | and that agents are mobilizing everywhere. | 说探员已被安插在各个地方 |
[32:19] | They’re about to hit targets all over the country. | 他们准备好在全国范围内打击目标 |
[32:22] | Good girl. Just say your lines. | 干得好 照我吩咐的说 |
[32:24] | What targets? Where? | 什么目标 在哪里 |
[32:25] | All he could get was a location | 他唯一能做到的就是 |
[32:27] | of the staging area for the strike on New York. | 找到纽约行动的集结地 |
[32:29] | I have an address. | 我有地址 |
[32:30] | Good. Now we have a target too. | 好 现在我也有个目标 |
[32:34] | You’re gonna hit the staging area? | 你打算攻击集结地吗 |
[32:36] | After I get Malcolm and the black box to the CIA. | 在我把马尔科姆和黑盒交给中情局之后 |
[32:40] | You’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 |
[32:43] | Good thing you’re non-essential. | 还好你是二级人员 |
[32:47] | I’ve been ordered to stay home. | 我被命令待在家 |
[32:48] | I’m not sure I should be away. | 我不知道能否出去 |
[32:50] | I doubt anyone at Division will notice. | “组织”的人恐怕不会发现 |
[32:53] | Looks like they’re gonna be pretty busy. | 看来他们要大忙一场了 |
[32:57] | I don’t suppose you have a jacket my size? | 你这里恐怕没有我尺寸的上衣 |
[32:58] | I really don’t. | 确实没有 |
[33:00] | You ready to get back to work? | 准备好回去工作了吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, I finished all your sudokus. | 对 我完成你的数独游戏了 |
[33:05] | Here. | 给 |
[33:05] | Suit up. You can borrow my bdus. | 穿上吧 你可以穿我的制服 |
[33:08] | You’re always taking care of me. | 你总对我无微不至 |
[33:12] | Somebody’s got to. | 总得有人照顾你 |
[33:20] | Room. | 总部 |
[33:21] | Nikita and Alex are en route. | 尼基塔和艾丽克丝上路了 |
[33:24] | When it’s done, clean them both. | 交易完成时 把两个都干掉 |
[33:44] | Malcolm. We’re colleagues. | 马尔科姆 我们是同事 |
[33:46] | Ryan fletcher, CIA. | 我是中情局的瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[33:48] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:50] | He’s a little shaky. | 他有些精神恍惚 |
[33:52] | Well, somebody did try to kill him. | 当然了 有人试图杀他嘛 |
[33:54] | Well, it’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[33:55] | It’s just I’ve never been offline this long. | 我和公司失去联系太久了 |
[33:59] | Ryan’ll get you back online as soon as possible. | 瑞安会尽快帮你恢复联系 |
[34:03] | Listen, I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知该怎么感谢你 |
[34:05] | Just get crackin’. | 上车吧 |
[34:11] | I’m glad you decided to do this. | 很高兴你能这么做 |
[34:12] | Yeah, that makes one of us. | 齐心协力嘛 |
[34:15] | My life is on this box. | 我的性命都在这盒子上面 |
[34:19] | And the lives of people I care about. | 还有我关心的人的性命 |
[34:22] | I’ll guard it with mine. | 我也会誓死守护它的 |
[34:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:31] | You must be Alex. | 你就是艾丽克丝吧 |
[34:33] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[34:34] | You’re very brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[34:37] | Not so brave. | 过奖了 |
[34:38] | Being in that lion’s den, | 置身于兽穴 |
[34:41] | living a lie, never flinching, | 伪装自己 永不畏惧 |
[34:42] | I couldn’t have done it. | 我是做不到的 |
[34:44] | I have a good mentor. | 幸获高人点拨 |
[34:45] | I’m just glad I could help Nikita deactivate your kill– | 很高兴我能帮尼基塔关掉你的夺命… |
[34:47] | Your tracker. Yeah. Oof. | 你的追踪器 |
[34:50] | That was quite the mission. | 真是费了老大一番功夫啊 |
[34:52] | Come on, Alex. Let’s go. | 来 艾丽克丝 我们走吧 |
[34:54] | Actually, I’d love to talk about it. | 实际上 我想谈谈这件事 |
[34:56] | You know, we never did debrief about it. | 我们从未仔细讨论过这个问题 |
[35:00] | How did you turn it off? | 你是如何关掉它的 |
[35:01] | Careful. | 注意点 |
[35:03] | Do you know anyone who could take it out? | 你知道谁能移除它吗 |
[35:06] | Nikita says it’s very complicated. | 尼基塔说这太复杂了 |
[35:08] | We’ll get your tracker out. | 我们会移除你的追踪器的 |
[35:10] | Don’t worry, Alex. | 别担心 艾丽克丝 |
[35:10] | Right now we have to get to the staging area. | 现在我们要赶去任务集结区了 |
[35:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:15] | Keep me posted. | 保持联络 |
[35:31] | You come to gloat? | 你是来自鸣得意的吗 |
[35:33] | Come on, you think I enjoy seeing you in here? | 拜托 你以为我喜欢看你被关在这里吗 |
[35:36] | I thought I knew you. | 我以为我了解你 |
[35:38] | Then you surprised me. | 你却使我大吃一惊 |
[35:41] | Well, imagine my surprise | 当我发现是你下令 |
[35:43] | when I found out it was you who put out the hit on my family. | 除掉我的家人时 想想我有多吃惊吧 |
[35:47] | Your family wasn’t the target. | 你的家人并不是目标 |
[35:49] | You think that makes it any better? | 你觉得这样就能安慰我吗 |
[35:52] | No, I think it makes it tragic. | 不 我觉得这很悲剧 |
[35:55] | You’re such a liar. | 你真是满口谎言 |
[35:58] | And you’re such a man of principle. | 而你倒是很有原则 |
[36:01] | Always have been. | 一贯如此 |
[36:04] | That’s how I knew you’d turned. | 我就是由此发现你变节了 |
[36:06] | What? | 什么 |
[36:08] | When I first started sounding you out | 我开始想跟你说麻雀行动 |
[36:10] | on Operation Sparrow, | 探你口风时 |
[36:12] | I was worried to even bring it up. | 我甚至都担心是否该告诉你 |
[36:15] | Wasn’t sure you could roll with the hard decisions. | 不敢肯定你能否面对如此艰难的抉择 |
[36:19] | You mean to attack our own government? | 你是说攻击本国政府吗 |
[36:21] | A few days later you changed your tune. | 几天后你一改平日作风 |
[36:23] | Did you think about what we discussed? | 你有没有考虑好我们之前讨论的事 |
[36:26] | Yes. | 考虑好了 |
[36:27] | And? | 结果呢 |
[36:28] | I’m with you 100%. | 我愿效犬马之劳 |
[36:31] | I asked myself, | 我问自己 |
[36:34] | why would Michael suddenly be backing this? | 为什么迈克尔突然支持这件事了呢 |
[36:37] | So I did a little digging. | 所以我做了一些调查 |
[36:39] | Discovered Kasim turned up dead. | 结果发现卡西姆已经死了 |
[36:42] | That wasn’t the only thing you’d been keeping from me. | 你对我隐瞒的事情还不止这一件 |
[36:46] | Nikita’s a light woman with a heavy foot, | 尼基塔虽然身材娇小 开起车来却横冲直撞 |
[36:48] | and there are a lot of traffic cameras in London. | 而伦敦到处都是交通摄像头 |
[36:51] | As fate would have it, we put in a call to you | 命中注定一般 我们给你打了通电话 |
[36:53] | while you were sitting in the seat right next to her. | 那时你正好就坐在她旁边 |
[36:56] | And then you proceeded to back up Alex’s story. | 接着你替艾丽克丝圆了谎 |
[36:59] | So I knew the three of you were in it together. | 我就知道你们三个是串通一气的 |
[37:02] | Why did you let me live? | 你为什么还留我一命 |
[37:04] | I don’t have to get rid of people | 我不会只因为别人犯了错误 |
[37:06] | just because they make mistakes. | 就狠下杀手 |
[37:09] | Look at Dana Winters. | 看看戴娜・温特斯 |
[37:11] | I knew about her family before I sent you to Plainview. | 我派你去普莱恩维尤之前就知道她成了家 |
[37:13] | I made a deal with her in advance. | 我提前和她做了笔交易 |
[37:17] | She could retire with the cop and his kid | 她可以退休 与警察和他儿子安度余生 |
[37:19] | as long as she played along with the two of you. | 只要她陪着你俩演完这出戏 |
[37:22] | Yup. Losing a few early round to Nikita was helpful. | 之前输给尼基塔几轮大有益处 |
[37:27] | My losses made you overconfident. | 我损兵折将使得你们骄傲自大 |
[37:30] | You didn’t notice when I started to lose on purpose. | 当我开始故意输掉时 你们也未能察觉 |
[37:34] | The box in Plainview, | 普莱恩维尤的黑盒 |
[37:36] | Malcolm the cryptographer. | 密码破译员马尔科姆 |
[37:38] | I led you to those victories. | 我将胜利拱手相让 |
[37:41] | They were my victories. | 那其实是我的胜利 |
[37:46] | There is no way you could have pulled that off. | 你绝对做不到这些的 |
[37:48] | I built this place. | 我一手建起这个地方 |
[37:50] | I’ve kept it running for years. | 经营其运转多年 |
[37:53] | You have no idea what I’m capable of pulling off. | 你根本不知道我有多少手段 |
[37:59] | We’re still gonna stop Sparrow. | 我们还是会粉碎麻雀行动 |
[38:02] | Michael, I intended for Nikita to deliver the box to Langley. | 迈克尔 我就是要尼基塔把黑盒交给兰利 |
[38:02] | 兰利 中情局总部 | |
[38:09] | I wasn’t worried that she’d give my box | 我担心的不是她要把我的黑盒 |
[38:12] | to the CIA. | 交给中情局 |
[38:14] | I was worried that she wouldn’t. | 我就担心她不给 |
[38:20] | You rigged this whole thing. | 这都是你事先安排好的 |
[38:23] | And I couldn’t have done it without you. | 如果没有你 我是办不到的 |
[38:33] | Sure is quiet around here. | 一场行动肯定即将来临 |
[38:34] | All these rumors about Sparrow, | 关于麻雀行动的谣言传得沸沸扬扬 |
[38:36] | that we’re launching some massive attack, | 说我们要发动大规模的袭击 |
[38:38] | but nothing seems to be happening. | 但现在还毫无动静 |
[38:40] | You never give up, do you? | 你还真是不依不饶啊 |
[38:42] | I’d hate to get on your bad side. | 我可不想与你为敌 |
[38:44] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[38:46] | Sparrow is not a major offensive. | 麻雀行动并不是大规模的军事行动 |
[38:48] | It’s an extremely surgical strike. | 这是一次精确的外科手术式打击 |
[38:50] | The box is a Trojan Horse, isn’t it? | 黑盒就是特洛伊木马吧 |
[38:53] | What’s really inside? | 里面到底装有什么 |
[38:54] | A nasty surprise | 一个天大的惊喜 |
[38:56] | designed to shake up the intelligence community. | 旨在重组情报系统 |
[38:59] | There’s about to be a complete power shift. | 这将是一场彻底的权力更迭 |
[39:02] | There’s been too many Indians. | 部落再大 |
[39:05] | Now there’s gonna be one chief. | 也只能有一个酋长 |
[39:06] | And I’m guessing the reason you kept this from me | 我猜你之所以对我隐瞒这件事 |
[39:09] | is because I would have warned you | 是因为我会警告你 |
[39:09] | what a dangerous gamble it is. | 这是一场危险的豪赌 |
[39:13] | And the reason I’m telling you now is to give you a heads up. | 我现在告诉你的原因是给你个提醒 |
[39:16] | Everything is about to change. | 一切都即将改变 |
[39:20] | Just be glad you’re on the right side of things. | 很高兴你没站错队伍 |
[39:43] | Look, I know this is the right address, | 听着 我确信地址准确 |
[39:45] | but you’re sure this place is it? | 但你确定是这里吗 |
[39:46] | Shouldn’t there be guards everywhere? | 这里不该戒备森严吗 |
[39:48] | Not if they want to keep it under the radar. | 如果他们想低调行事就不会 |
[39:50] | There’s no cameras either. | 这里也没有摄像头 |
[39:53] | Michael went through a lot of trouble to get this intel. | 迈克尔历尽千辛万苦才弄到这份情报 |
[39:55] | The least we can do is check it out. | 我们至少要进去一探究竟 |
[40:13] | Empty. I was afraid of that. | 没人 我就担心这样 |
[40:23] | An alpha team’s been tracking us for the past half hour. | 一支特工小队追踪了我们半个小时 |
[40:25] | What? | 什么 |
[40:27] | Why didn’t you- | 你为什么不 |
[40:28] | I didn’t want to spook you, tip them off. | 我不想吓你 这样会惊动他们 |
[40:30] | This isn’t a staging area. | 这不是个任务集结区 |
[40:32] | It’s an ambush. | 这是埋伏 |
[40:34] | Michael was fed bad intel. He could be compromised. | 迈克尔获得的是假情报 他可能已经暴露了 |
[40:37] | We got to get him out of there. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[40:38] | First, we ambush them. | 首先 我们来伏击他们 |
[40:42] | There’s no cover here. | 这里没有掩体可用 |
[40:44] | This is what’s gonna happen. | 计划是这样的 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna be at that door, | 我躲在门后 |
[40:47] | pop ’em off as they come in. | 他们一进来 我就干掉他们 |
[40:48] | You hold your fire. | 你不要开枪 |
[40:49] | If they get past the kill zone, | 如果他们出了伏击范围 |
[40:50] | you keep ’em busy until I can reload. | 你拖住他们 给我时间换弹夹 |
[40:53] | And then we cover each other until I can leapfrog back. | 然后我们互相掩护 我能抽身 |
[40:58] | I don’t think that’s gonna work. | 我觉得这计划不灵了 |
[41:03] | If I’m gonna die, | 如果我要死了 |
[41:05] | I want to know. Did you do it? | 我想知道 是你干的吗 |
[41:07] | Alex, what are you talking about? | 艾丽克丝 你在说些什么 |
[41:09] | Did you kill my father? | 你杀了我爸爸吗 |
[41:14] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:16] | I want to hear you say it! | 我要亲耳听你告诉我 |
[41:19] | Calm down. | 冷静 |