时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikita… | |
[00:02] | I know who killed your parents. | 我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲 |
[00:04] | They’re called Division, | 他们叫”组织” |
[00:05] | a black ops program that has now gone rogue. | 这个秘密机构如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:07] | If I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:09] | I could get revenge for my family. | 我就可以为我的家人报仇雪恨 |
[00:11] | We have to stop Division, | 我们必须阻止”组织” |
[00:12] | and to do that, we need to find the black boxes. | 要实现这点 我们必须找到黑盒 |
[00:14] | They contain evidence of every job | 黑盒里面记录了”组织”的 |
[00:16] | Division’s ever done. | 一切所作所为 |
[00:17] | Operation Sparrow is a code name | 麻雀行动是 |
[00:18] | for a move by Division against the government. | “组织”策划的反政府行动代号 |
[00:20] | The box is a trojan horse. | 黑盒就是特洛伊木马吧 |
[00:21] | What’s really inside? | 里面到底装有什么 |
[00:22] | A nasty surprise | 一个天大的惊喜 |
[00:24] | designed to shake up the intelligence community. | 旨在重组情报系统 |
[00:26] | Did you killed my father. | 是你杀了我爸爸吗 |
[00:29] | I want to hear you say it! | 我要亲耳听你告诉我 |
[01:26] | Roan, what happened? I lost video. | 罗恩 怎么了 我看不到画面了 |
[01:28] | Nikita’s dead. | 尼基塔死了 |
[01:30] | The girl shot her. | 那女孩枪毙了她 |
[01:32] | She’s what? | 她怎么了 |
[01:33] | Three rounds center mass. | 三颗子弹正中要害处 |
[01:35] | Nine millimeter hollow point, | 九毫米空心弹头 |
[01:37] | zero penetration due to Kevlar lining. | 因为穿着凯夫拉里衬 子弹没有射入体内 |
[01:38] | 凯夫拉:防弹背心所用材料 | |
[01:40] | Well, then how is she dead? | 那她怎么死的 |
[01:46] | Vital signs are nil. | 已无生命特征 |
[01:47] | At least three ribs cracked, | 至少断了三根肋骨 |
[01:48] | possible internal bleeding due to blunt force trauma. | 由于钝力性伤害 可能导致内出血 |
[01:52] | Cause of death most likely hemorrhagic shock. | 死因很有可能是出血性休克 |
[01:54] | Yeah, that or a broken heart. | 出血性休克还是心脏受损 |
[01:56] | Shock is more likely, | 休克的可能性更大 |
[01:57] | though cardiac arrest may have been a factor. | 不过心跳骤停也可能是一个原因 |
[02:00] | Thank you, Roan. | 谢谢你 罗恩 |
[02:02] | Shall I proceed with the girl? | 要我一块做了那个女孩吗 |
[02:04] | No. | 不必了 |
[02:05] | Have your men bring her back to Division. | 让你的人把她带回”组织” |
[02:07] | You stay, put on the finishing touches, | 你留下清理现场 |
[02:09] | and, uh, | 还有 |
[02:12] | clean Nikita. | 让尼基塔消失 |
[02:25] | That was unexpected. | 出乎我意料之外 |
[02:28] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[02:30] | Try not to get too sentimental. | 不要弄得这么伤感 |
[02:32] | So Alex is being brought back here. | 艾丽克丝马上就会被带回来 |
[02:35] | Let’s keep her status quiet until I get back. | 让她稳定下来 等我回来 |
[02:37] | There may be hope for little Ms. Udinov after all. | 可能乌迪诺夫小姐还有一些用处 |
[02:40] | All that training doesn’t have to go to waste. | 不要浪费了她接受的训练 |
[02:42] | – Where are you going? – Oversight. | -你要去哪里 -去见上峰 |
[02:44] | Off to see the wizards. | 去会会那些大佬们 |
[02:45] | Gonna brief them on Operation Sparrow. | 汇报一下麻雀行动 |
[02:48] | Before it’s too late? | 趁还来得及吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, it’s already too late. | 已经是先斩后奏了 |
[03:08] | Didn’t expect you. | 没想到是你 |
[03:10] | Ditto. | 我也没想到是你 |
[03:12] | What does Percy want you to tell me now? | 珀西让你给我带什么话 |
[03:15] | I just came to say good-bye. | 我只是来说再见的 |
[03:18] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[03:26] | Was it worth it? | 这值得吗 |
[03:28] | What do you care? | 管你什么事 |
[03:29] | I just find it semi-disturbing that the one person | 我本应该信任的人 |
[03:32] | I was supposed to be able to trust in here | 当着我的面撒谎 |
[03:33] | was lying to my face. | 我有点伤心啊 |
[03:35] | – Trust? – Yeah, trust! | -信任 -对 信任 |
[03:36] | You know, we’re supposed to be friends. | 我们本应该是朋友 |
[03:37] | Yeah. I know you set me up, Birkhoff. | 我知道是你出卖我 伯克霍夫 |
[03:41] | Percy told you to bait me so I could fall into his trap. | 珀西让你做饵 好让我陷入他的圈套 |
[03:43] | When you asked me what Operation Sparrow was, | 你问我麻雀行动是什么的时候 |
[03:44] | – you already knew. – No, I didn’t. | -你其实已经知道了 -我不知道 |
[03:46] | You were dropping breadcrumbs, and I fell for it, | 你略施小计 我就上钩了 |
[03:47] | because I decided to trust you. | 因为我决定相信你 |
[03:49] | I didn’t know it was a set-up okay? | 我不知道那是个圈套 |
[03:51] | Yes, Percy told me that you would be coming | 没错 珀西告诉我你会来找我 |
[03:53] | and he told me what to say. | 他还告诉我应该说什么 |
[03:54] | When I asked him why, he made it sound like | 我问他为什么 他说得像是 |
[03:56] | it was one of his stupid little loyalty tests, okay? | 又一个考验忠诚的愚蠢测试 |
[03:58] | You’re not stupid, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 你不愚蠢 |
[04:01] | You’re just a coward. | 你就是个懦夫 |
[04:06] | You know Percy is corrupt, | 你明知道珀西的腐败 |
[04:08] | but you turn a blind eye to save your own skin. | 你为求自保 故意视而不见 |
[04:12] | That’s your choice, | 这是你的选择 |
[04:14] | but you have to live with it. | 但是自作孽不可活 |
[04:15] | You know what? You even sound like her now. | 你现在说话也和她一样了 |
[04:17] | That’s because my eyes are open. | 因为这一切我看得很清楚 |
[04:19] | – Nikita’s right. – No! | -尼基塔是对的 -不 |
[04:20] | Nikita is dead! | 尼基塔已经死了 |
[04:28] | She’s dead, Michael. | 她已经死了 迈克尔 |
[04:32] | I was listening in over the com. | 我从耳麦里听见的 |
[04:33] | She d– | 她… |
[04:39] | I warned her | 我警告过她 |
[04:40] | what would happen if she went up against Percy. | 和珀西作对不会有好下场 |
[04:44] | You warned her, too. | 你也警告过她 |
[04:48] | Then you went and joined her. | 然后你却和她联手 |
[04:51] | Encouraged her. | 鼓励她 |
[04:55] | That was your choice. | 那也是你的选择 |
[05:15] | Sorry I’m late. Bit windy out there. | 对不起我迟到了 外面风有点大 |
[05:18] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[05:20] | That Zegna? | 是杰尼亚吗 |
[05:20] | 世界闻名的男装品牌 | |
[05:21] | Bespoke, custom cut, | 量身定做的 |
[05:23] | but the fabric’s Italian. | 但布料是意大利的 |
[05:25] | You’re looking sharp yourself, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 你今天也很精神嘛 |
[05:26] | Percy…no names. | 珀西 别叫名字 |
[05:28] | Why? We’re not recording this, are we? | 为什么 又不会录音 对吧 |
[05:29] | You know the rules. | 你清楚规矩 |
[05:31] | Forgive me, Senator… | 请原谅 参议员 |
[05:32] | Admiral… | 海军上将 |
[05:34] | Joint Chief? | 联席会议主席 |
[05:36] | I sometimes forget that you all have names | 有时候我会忘记 你们都需要维护 |
[05:38] | and reputations to protect. | 自己的名字和名誉 |
[05:40] | As opposed to being the man who was never here. | 我这个小人物就无所谓了 |
[05:42] | Damn right. | 一点没错 |
[05:43] | Your Division was created to be invisible, | 你的”组织”应该无影无形 |
[05:45] | to operate outside the bounds of government. | 在政府范围之外活动 |
[05:48] | Get in, get out, leave no evidence of your actions. | 来无影去无踪 不留下任何证据 |
[05:50] | That was our covenant, | 这是我们的契约 |
[05:51] | Which you broke with these little black boxes. | 但是却被你的黑盒破坏了 |
[05:54] | Covenant? Wow. | 契约 |
[05:56] | I knew this was a Come-To-Jesus Meeting, | 我知道这是一次”走近耶酥”式的摊牌大会 |
[05:57] | “走近耶酥”: 从人群中走出来承认自己的罪过 接受拯救 | |
[05:58] | But that’s Old Testament, isn’t it? | 但契约是《旧约》里的东西吧 不是吗 |
[06:01] | You called this meeting, Percy. | 珀西 会议是你召集的 |
[06:02] | I think it’s a bit overdue. | 我看是晚了些 |
[06:04] | The boxes are dangerous. | 黑盒是危险物品 |
[06:06] | Only thing on them are missions you ordered. | 里面记载的全部是你所下令执行的任务 |
[06:08] | And jobs you’ve done on the side. | 还有你接过的私活 |
[06:11] | The bottom line | 归根结底 |
[06:12] | is there are too many secrets in one place. | 你把太多的机密集中于一处了 |
[06:16] | You’ve got to get rid of them. | 你必须将它们销毁 |
[06:17] | So you can get rid of me? | 那样你就可以摆脱我了吗 |
[06:18] | – Why would we do that? – I don’t know. | -我们为何要那样做呢 -我不知道 |
[06:19] | Why would you reduce my budget, | 你们为何要削减我的开支 |
[06:21] | forcing me to take jobs on the side? | 逼我去接私活呢 |
[06:23] | Put this errand boy in his place. | 挫挫这个小跟班的锐气吧 |
[06:24] | I’m done being your errand boy. | 我不想再做你们的跟班了 |
[06:27] | I want a seat at the table. Above ground. | 我想要占有一席之地 正大光明地 |
[06:30] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们已经讨论过这个问题了 |
[06:32] | There are no seats to be had. | 没有空缺的席位 |
[06:34] | See, that’s where you’re wrong, Bruce. | 知道吗 那么想你就错了 布鲁斯 |
[06:36] | ’cause in a few short hours, | 因为短短的几小时后 |
[06:37] | the intelligence community will be experiencing | 情报界将会经历一场 |
[06:39] | a tectonic shift, | 结构上的变革 |
[06:42] | courtesy of an antigovernment terrorist known as Nikita. | 这归功于一名叫尼基塔的反政府恐怖分子 |
[06:45] | We have identified her as a lone radical, | 我们认定她为一名单打独斗的激进分子 |
[06:48] | And we’ve tracked her to a warehouse lair | 我们跟踪她到了一个藏身的仓库 |
[06:50] | where she’s been plotting a rather sophisticated attack | 她正在密谋一次针对中央情报局首脑们的 |
[06:52] | against the heads of the CIA. | 缜密的袭击行动 |
[06:56] | Remember the bombing that took place at the conference in Geneva? | 还记得日内瓦会议上的那次爆炸事件吗 |
[06:59] | Well, not only was she there, | 她不仅潜伏了进去 |
[07:02] | but she made off with a rare nerve toxin, | 还携一种稀有的神经毒素潜逃 |
[07:05] | which she has planted | 而且已将其植入 |
[07:07] | inside the shell of a black box hard drive. | 一个黑盒硬盘的外壳之内 |
[07:12] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[07:13] | This particular box | 这个特定的盒子里 |
[07:14] | doesn’t have anything incriminating on it. | 没有可以定罪的证据 |
[07:16] | It’s just a clever delivery system for the toxin. | 那只是一个设计巧妙的毒素运载体 |
[07:19] | This Nikita has apparently lured | 这个尼基塔显然是引诱了 |
[07:21] | an ambitious young analyst over at Langley | 一位兰利总部野心勃勃的年轻分析师 |
[07:24] | into believing that the box contains a plot | 使他相信那个盒子里含有一个 |
[07:25] | for a domestic terror operation code named “Sparrow.” | 代号为”麻雀”的国内恐怖主义行动的阴谋 |
[07:30] | And even as we speak, | 就在我们谈话的当口 |
[07:31] | he is unwittingly walking this little Trojan horse | 他还傻乎乎地带着这个小特洛伊木马 |
[07:33] | into the SCIF room on the 7th floor. | 走进了七楼的机密信息室 |
[07:38] | And once they have finished decrypting the hard drive, | 而一旦他们破解了硬盘上的信息 |
[07:40] | they’ll invite Director Abbott in to take a look. | 他们会请阿博特局长过目 |
[07:43] | Then when they click on “Operation Sparrow,” | 然后当他们点击”麻雀行动”时 |
[07:46] | an electric charge will ignite, | 将触发一个电荷 |
[07:48] | releasing the nerve gas, | 释放出神经毒气 |
[07:50] | killing everyone in the room. | 将房间里的人统统杀死 |
[07:52] | This is insane! There’s no terrorist! | 你简直是疯了 根本就没有恐怖分子 |
[07:54] | This is your attack! | 这明明就是你的袭击行动 |
[07:55] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:56] | I’m just telling you how the story will read. | 我只是在把外界将看到的表象告诉你 |
[07:58] | There’ll be no trace back to anyone at this table. | 我们在座的所有人都不会被追查到 |
[08:01] | We will all be completely protected. | 我们会受到严格的保护 |
[08:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:06] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[08:09] | Appetizer and a cocktail. | 开胃菜和鸡尾酒 |
[08:12] | Director Abbott, thanks for approving the use of the room. | 阿博特局长 感谢您同意使用这个房间 |
[08:15] | Fletcher, the only reason you’re in this room | 弗莱彻 我之所以让你进入这个房间 |
[08:18] | is because if you’re gonna cry wolf again, | 只是因为如果你打算再喊”狼来了” |
[08:20] | I want to make sure no one else hears it. | 我想确保别人不会听到 |
[08:22] | I’ve still got no proof that | 我仍然无法证明 |
[08:23] | your so-called “Division” even exists. | 你所谓的”组织”真的存在 |
[08:25] | This drive is the proof. | 这个硬盘就是证据 |
[08:28] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里拿到的 |
[08:29] | An agent who’s gone rogue from Division. | 是从”组织”里某个叛变的特工那里 |
[08:32] | She also told me that the plans for an imminent attack | 她还告诉我即将发生的一起 |
[08:34] | on our government are on there. | 针对政府的袭击计划就在这里面 |
[08:36] | For what it’s worth, sir, | 信不信由您 长官 |
[08:37] | I saw the men that killed your men, | 我看到了杀死您手下的凶手 |
[08:39] | the ones assigned to protect me? | 就是您派去保护我的那几位 |
[08:41] | And they would have killed me, too, | 若非那名特工救了我一命 |
[08:42] | if that same agent hadn’t saved my life. | 我也早就死在他们手上了 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Go. But as soon as you break the encryption, | 开始吧 你们一旦破解出来 |
[08:50] | You find me. | 马上来找我 |
[08:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:04] | Orders have changed. | 命令有变 |
[09:05] | Take her to my office. | 把她带到我办公室去 |
[09:07] | But first, I had to see her for myself, | 但我首先得亲眼看看 |
[09:10] | the person who brought down Nikita. | 这个干掉了尼基塔的她 |
[09:12] | Tell me, did you know you were going to kill her? | 告诉我 你提前就计划好要杀她吗 |
[09:15] | The second I walked into her place, | 我走进她房间的那一刻 |
[09:17] | I made up my mind to do it. | 就下定了决心要杀她 |
[09:19] | Even though you knew you were being monitored, | 即使你知道自己正受到监控 |
[09:21] | and that Percy was ready to trigger your kill chip | 而且如果你有违珀西的指令的话 |
[09:23] | if you deviated from his plan? | 他就会启动你体内的夺命芯片 |
[09:25] | Percy told me to make a choice. | 珀西让我自己做出选择 |
[09:28] | I did. | 我照做了 |
[09:36] | She never saw it coming. | 她完全没有预料到 |
[09:51] | Tetrodotoxin. | 这是河豚毒素 |
[10:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:03] | And good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:18] | Roan said Nikita died of shock. | 罗恩说尼基塔死于休克 |
[10:22] | She didn’t see any of it coming. | 她丝毫没料到你会动手 |
[10:25] | He’s preparing to dissolve her body right now. | 他现在正准备溶解她的尸体 |
[10:28] | Probably flushing her system as we speak. | 他此刻大概正为她排清体内各种有毒物质 |
[10:31] | Just like I saw him do with Jaden. | 就像他当时对杰登所做的那样 |
[10:35] | Muscle relaxant makes them easier to maneuver. | 肌肉松弛剂会使尸体更易操控 |
[10:39] | It also flushes out any internal toxins through the pores. | 同时也会使体内毒素从毛孔渗透出来 |
[10:43] | It’s ironic. | 太有讽刺性了 |
[10:45] | Nikita sealed her own fate the day she met you. | 尼基塔自遇到你那刻起就决定了自己的命运 |
[10:51] | I don’t believe in fate. | 我不相信命运 |
[12:12] | Ryan? | 瑞安 |
[12:14] | There’s no cell phones in the CIA. | 中央情报局里不能使用手机 |
[12:17] | Ryan, it’s all wrong. | 瑞安 我们全都搞错了 |
[12:21] | Everything’s wrong. | 我们把一切都搞错了 |
[12:23] | The box, Alex, | 黑盒和艾丽克丝 |
[12:26] | she’s compromised. | 她的身份已暴露 |
[12:28] | It’s compromised. | 盒子被动了手脚 |
[12:30] | It’s a set-up. | 这是个陷阱 |
[12:31] | Ryan, there’s a nerve toxin. | 瑞安 有一种神经毒素 |
[12:34] | It’s triggered by an electric charge. | 可被一个电荷所触发 |
[12:36] | If you get this, don’t… | 如果你能收到我的留言 不要… |
[12:38] | Don’t touch the box! | 不要碰那个黑盒 |
[12:55] | You want to run the CIA? | 你想要管理中央情报局吗 |
[12:57] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:58] | They’re gonna need a new boss | 反正过了今天 |
[13:00] | by the end of the day anyway. | 他们就得需要一位新的领导者了 |
[13:01] | And these are the three men | 在下这里有三位帅哥 |
[13:03] | our fearless leader is most likely pick for the job. | 敬请各位领导挑选 |
[13:06] | Go ahead, pick your puppet. | 请吧 选择你的傀儡 |
[13:08] | Public needs a face it knows and trusts, so… | 公众需要一个熟悉并值得信赖的形象代言 |
[13:11] | Long as you call the shots. | 可以任你摆布 |
[13:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:16] | I’m the guy you go to to get things done, | 每当你们需要绕过宪法 |
[13:18] | who isn’t handcuffed to the constitution. | 干些见不得人的勾当 就会来找我 |
[13:21] | And I realize that the minute | 而我意识到 |
[13:22] | I’m no longer deemed necessary, | 一旦我失去利用价值 |
[13:24] | I will be unceremoniously eliminated. | 我就会被随意地除掉 |
[13:26] | So you ask me what I want? | 所以你问我想要什么吗 |
[13:30] | I want what every other American wants right about now– | 和现在其他美国人一样 我要的是 |
[13:34] | job security. | 工作保障 |
[13:35] | This isn’t about job security, it’s about money. | 根本不关工作保障的事 明明是为了钱 |
[13:39] | If you control the CIA, | 如果你控制了中情局 |
[13:41] | You control its classified budget– | 就等于控制了他们的秘密经费 |
[13:43] | $37 billion. | 370亿美元 |
[13:45] | Your own personal piggybank. | 进了你自己的小猪存钱罐 |
[13:47] | I’m just looking to protect the American way of life. | 我只是维护自己美国公民的生活方式 |
[13:53] | Yes? | 喂 |
[13:56] | Would you mind repeating that? | 请再重复一遍 |
[13:58] | I said she’s alive! | 我说 她还活着 |
[14:03] | I have to take this. | 我得接这通电话 |
[14:08] | We have to do something. | 我们得有所行动 |
[14:09] | What do you think we can do? | 你觉得我们能做什么 |
[14:11] | We’ve created a monster, | 野兽是我们造出来的 |
[14:12] | and our fingerprints are all over this. | 到处都是我们的指纹 |
[14:15] | All right, scrub the warehouse. | 把仓库清理干净 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I know where she’s headed. | 我知道她要去哪里 |
[14:24] | This is Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[14:26] | You’re being activated. | 你有任务了 |
[14:29] | A rogue asset, Nikita, is on her way to you now. | 一个叛逃间谍 尼基塔 正往你那去 |
[14:39] | Central intelligence. | 这里是中央情报局 |
[14:40] | There is a bio-weapon | 在你们总部里 |
[14:40] | disguised as a hard drive on your campus. | 有一个被伪装成硬盘的生物武器 |
[14:42] | Scif room, seventh floor. Identify yourself. | -在七楼的机密信息室 -请表明身份 |
[14:45] | I’m under covert status. | 我是秘密特工 |
[14:46] | I can’t identify myself on an open line. | 我不能在公开线路里表明身份 |
[14:48] | Ma’am, I can’t transfer you without an extension. | 女士 没更多信息 我无法为你转接 |
[14:50] | Ah! You’re useless! | 我找错人了 |
[14:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:00] | Get me inside Langley. | 我要看兰利的内部情况 |
[15:01] | I want full access to their security | 接入他们所有的监控录像 |
[15:02] | and all networks. | 和网络系统 |
[15:04] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Uh, you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:06] | It took a long time to crack the company. | 我费尽周折才在中情局网络里开了个后门 |
[15:08] | I start kicking around in there, CIA Blue team’s | 这样大张旗鼓的闯进去 中情局的高手们 |
[15:10] | gonna shut my own back door in my face. | 会毫不犹豫地断了我的入侵途径 |
[15:12] | Could be a one-shot deal. | 这机会可能仅此一次 |
[15:13] | If it’s the shot that takes Nikita down | 如果这机会能拿下尼基塔 |
[15:16] | then it’s worth doing. | 那绝对值得 |
[15:18] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[15:19] | Get to work, all of you. | 开始工作 你们所有人 |
[15:23] | Did Birkhoff just say what I think he did? | 我没听错伯克霍夫说的吧 |
[15:26] | How? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | Her little protege double-crossed us. | 她的小徒弟出卖了我们 |
[15:29] | Used a paralytic to fake her death, | 利用麻痹药物制造了她的假死 |
[15:32] | straight out of our own playbook. | 完全脱离了我们设计的剧本 |
[15:34] | Do you want to kill her yourself, | 你想亲手杀了她吗 |
[15:35] | or should I just get it over with? | 还是我直接帮你了结 |
[15:37] | Okay, we’re in! | 我们进去了 |
[15:38] | I don’t know for how long. | 我不知道能维持多久 |
[15:39] | Just do it and get back up here. | 动手吧 然后回到这里 |
[15:54] | First layer cracked. | 第一层安全密钥破解 |
[15:56] | We’re gettin’ there. | 我们胜利在望 |
[16:00] | What happens when we find her? | 我们找到她之后呢 |
[16:02] | I have a sleeper agent on the inside– | 我在中情局里安插了一个潜伏的特工 |
[16:04] | S.R.U. supervisor. | 战术小队的主管 |
[16:05] | Point him which way to go, and he’ll take her down. | 给他指明方位 他会除掉她的 |
[16:07] | What the hell is she doing at the CIA anyway? | 她到底去中情局干什么 |
[16:10] | What do you think? She’ll expose Division. | 你以为呢 她要去揭发”组织” |
[16:12] | All of us. | 揭发我们所有人 |
[16:14] | That’s suicide… | 那对她而言 |
[16:16] | for her. | 是自杀 |
[16:16] | She was part of this. | 她也有份的 |
[16:17] | She knows that, | 她清楚这点 |
[16:18] | so she’ll make a lot of noise, | 所以她会声东击西 |
[16:20] | while keeping attention away from herself. | 不让人们过多的注意她 |
[16:22] | Her approach will be low profile and asymmetrical, | 她不会以正常的方式进去 |
[16:24] | which is why I want all eyes | 所以我要所有的人 |
[16:25] | on every corner of every screen! | 盯好每个屏幕上的每一个角落 |
[16:27] | She will be invisible to the human eye, | 她会躲过所有人的视线 |
[16:29] | except for yours because you’re paying attention! | 但你们除外 因为你们集中了注意力 |
[16:31] | Got her. I see her | 找到了 我看到她了 |
[16:35] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[16:36] | Front door. | 前门 |
[16:50] | I need to see someone in intelligence. | 我要找情报部门的人 |
[16:52] | I understand you guys specialize in that around here. | 我知道你们是这方面的专家 |
[16:55] | And your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:00] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[17:10] | What’s going on up there? | 外面出什么事了 |
[17:12] | Nothing you don’t know. | 还是老样子 |
[17:16] | Kind of figured I’d know when my brain popped. | 我想知道自己什么时候脑袋开花 |
[17:18] | Oh. Percy’s a little busy right now. | 珀西现在有点忙 |
[17:21] | Otherwise, I’m sure he’d trigger your kill chip himself. | 否则我肯定他会亲自按下夺命芯片触发器 |
[17:23] | Instead, he sent me. | 他派我替他动手 |
[17:26] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[17:28] | I would have loved to see his face one last time. | 我还想再见他最后一面呢 |
[17:34] | – Before you go… – Let me guess. | -在此之前 -让我猜猜 |
[17:36] | You’d like to ask me a few questions. | 你要问我几个问题 |
[17:39] | Actually, just one. | 实际上就一个 |
[17:42] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[17:44] | Surely there were other ways you could have handled this. | 你肯定有其他方法能应对这种情况 |
[17:47] | You could have… warned Nikita with a note | 在你们的老巢时 你就可以 |
[17:50] | while you were in the lair. | 用字条警告尼基塔 |
[17:51] | Percy had me bugged. | 珀西在监视我 |
[17:53] | If I had tried to warn her, | 如果我试着警告她 |
[17:54] | he would have dropped me where I stood. | 他会让我当场毙命 |
[17:56] | If I was going out, I was going out my way. | 我要死 也要按自己的方式去死 |
[17:59] | Besides, Nikita had to be surprised | 而且尼基塔必须要表现得很惊讶 |
[18:02] | to sell the act. | 这出戏才能令人信服 |
[18:03] | But it wasn’t all an act, was it? | 但不全是演戏 对吧 |
[18:07] | You needed to see the look in her eye | 你要看着她的眼睛 |
[18:09] | when you asked her if she killed your father. | 质问她是否杀了你的父亲 |
[18:13] | You needed to know the truth from her. | 你要从她那里得到真相 |
[18:15] | That’s why you didn’t warn her. | 所以你才不警告她 |
[18:16] | I didn’t warn her because… | 我不警告她是因为 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry, that’s not polite. | 抱歉 这话有点粗 |
[18:23] | Because screw Nikita. | 因为 去他妈尼基塔 |
[18:25] | Well, if you feel that way, then why fake her death? | 你既然这么想 为何还要伪造她死亡的假象 |
[18:27] | Why save her life? | 为什么要救她 |
[18:29] | Because screw all of you too. | 因为 去他妈你们所有人 |
[18:32] | How do you know our protocols? | 你怎么知道我们的规则 |
[18:34] | And the names you mentioned. | 还有你提到的那些人 |
[18:35] | How about-how about this? | 这么说吧 |
[18:37] | I tell you everything I know, and I’ll make you both heroes. | 我和盘托出 让你俩成为英雄 |
[18:40] | All you have to do for me is call up to the scif room | 你只需要给机密信息室打电话 |
[18:42] | and tell them that your bosses | 告诉他们 |
[18:44] | are about to get their faces melted off. | 你们的上司马上要变成骷髅头了 |
[18:47] | Just be a hero and make the call. | 当回英雄 打电话吧 |
[19:00] | Langley pbx system is down. | 兰利的内部电话系统瘫痪了 |
[19:03] | Nobody’s calling into that scif room | 没人能把电话打进机密信息室 |
[19:05] | unless they got a tin can and some string. | 除非他们打的是土电话 |
[19:07] | I want to isolate the room | 把这个房间发出的 |
[19:08] | from any possible sound frequency. | 一切声音与外界隔绝 |
[19:10] | Fire alarm, radio signals, security alert. | 火警警报器 无线电信号 安全警报器 |
[19:13] | So a nuclear bomb could go off in there | 就算里面有核弹爆炸 |
[19:15] | and no one would hear it. | 也没人会听到 |
[19:19] | She’s in holding room 113. | 她在113号审讯室 |
[19:50] | 未授权接入 请输入接入指令 | |
[19:58] | 载入中 请稍后… | |
[20:01] | Slap me, tap me, call me pappy. | 这不是在做梦吧 |
[20:08] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[20:11] | A little easier than I thought it would be. | 比我想的轻松了点 |
[20:16] | This line’s dead. | 这条线路被切断了 |
[20:19] | I’m getting Abbott. | 我去叫阿博特 |
[20:21] | We need to get in there now! | 我们现在就得进去 |
[20:22] | – I’m gonna get my supervisor. – There is no time! | -我得请示上级 -没时间了 |
[20:24] | S.R.U. | 战术小队 |
[20:25] | This woman’s been classified as a security threat. | 这女的是个危险人物 |
[20:27] | We’re gonna take her into custody now. | 我要马上把她带走 |
[20:29] | Listen, we’re just trying to figure out | 听着 我们正在了解情况 |
[20:30] | what’s going on here- what did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[20:31] | She just killed two intelligence officers. | 她刚杀了两名情报人员 |
[21:11] | Bring up “Black Arrow.” | 这里面提到”�\矢行动” |
[21:12] | That name came up during the Safwani investigation. | 这名字在调查萨夫瓦尼将军期间就出现过 |
[21:14] | Beg your pardon, sir, | 很抱歉 长官 |
[21:15] | but the priority should be Sparrow. | 麻雀行动应当优先处理 |
[21:16] | That’s the imminent threat. | 那才是最紧迫的威胁 |
[21:17] | If this is real, this is above the kid’s pay grade. | 如果这是真的 这孩子可没这么高的权限 |
[21:20] | He can’t see this. | 他不能看 |
[21:21] | I’m giving him clearance. | 我现在给他权限 |
[21:23] | He brought it home. He should see it through. | 是他带过来的 他就应该亲眼见证 |
[21:25] | Let’s take a look at Sparrow. | 我们就看看麻雀行动吧 |
[21:27] | They’re in the bubble. | 他们在密室里 |
[21:28] | Cut off and in the dark. | 完全与世隔绝 |
[21:59] | Get out of there! | 快出来 |
[22:03] | Down! Move! | 趴下 快走 |
[22:04] | Down! Move! Come on! | 趴下 快走 快点 |
[22:14] | Drop it! | 把枪扔掉 |
[22:15] | Put your weapon down. | 放下你的武器 |
[22:17] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[22:36] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[22:44] | This is all about Nikita. | 关于尼基塔就是这些了 |
[22:46] | You reminded me of my best student, | 你让我想起了 我最优秀的学生 |
[22:48] | and now we know why. | 而现在我们都知道原因了 |
[22:50] | You hate me, but it’s misdirected. | 你恨我 但你是被误导了 |
[22:52] | You were the infiltrator. I was just doing my job. | 你是内应 我只是做好本职工作 |
[22:57] | I never lied to you, and all you ever did | 我从未对你说谎 而你对我却是 |
[22:59] | was lie to me. | 谎话连篇 |
[23:00] | Sucks to be us. | 我们还真差劲 |
[23:02] | Why are you still alive, Alexandra? | 你为何还活着 亚历山德拉 |
[23:06] | Because you haven’t killed me yet. | 因为你还没杀我 |
[23:08] | How did you survive the night your family died? | 你家人离世那天 你是怎么活下来的 |
[23:13] | – Nikita. – Yes. | -尼基塔救了我 -没错 |
[23:15] | But how did you survive after that, | 但那之后 你被卖到黑市 |
[23:16] | When you were sold on the black market? | 在时你又是怎么活下来的 |
[23:20] | Me. | 靠我自己 |
[23:21] | And when you were alone for four years, | 你这孤苦无依的四年呢 |
[23:23] | hiding and homeless? | 东躲西藏 无家可归 |
[23:25] | Me. | 靠我自己 |
[23:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:28] | Why didn’t you die then? | 为什么你没死 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:33] | Why are you still alive? | 为什么你还活着 |
[23:35] | Because I wanna live. | 因为我想活下来 |
[24:15] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素 |
[24:17] | Be glad you can’t see this part. | 很高兴你不用看到这些 |
[24:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:37] | You were clinically deceased for about 25 seconds. | 你刚刚临床死亡了二十五秒 |
[24:40] | I needed to disable your kill chip, | 我得先销毁你的夺命芯片 |
[24:42] | and there was no time for surgery. | 而现在没时间做手术了 |
[24:44] | Now the chip thinks your dead. | 现在芯片认为你已经死亡 |
[24:46] | Which means you’re free to go. | 就是说你行动自由了 |
[24:49] | I’m not gonna hold onto you | 我不会像紧抓尼基塔那样 |
[24:50] | the way I tried to hold on to Nikita. | 对你抓住不放 |
[24:53] | My advice to you: | 我给你一个忠告 |
[24:55] | Don’t return to her, | 别回到她身边 |
[24:57] | for any reason. | 不论什么原因 |
[24:59] | You don’t need Nikita anymore. | 你不再需要尼基塔了 |
[25:01] | You need to make your own choices. | 你得做出自己的选择 |
[25:05] | Percy… | 珀西 |
[25:09] | Don’t worry about Percy. | 别担心珀西 |
[25:11] | Percy has enough to deal with today. | 他今天有得忙了 |
[25:43] | I die, the guardians upload the boxes. | 我死了 守护者就会上传黑盒 |
[25:47] | You ready for that? | 你真准备这么做吗 |
[25:53] | You still can’t make the hard choices, can you? | 遇到难以抉择的事 你还是不知道怎么选 |
[25:59] | That one wasn’t too hard. | 做出这个决定可不难 |
[26:02] | Think I’ll keep this. | 这个我先拿着 |
[26:16] | Don’t…Move. | 别动 |
[26:19] | Mikey… | 迈克尔 |
[26:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[26:22] | I want you to decrypt that. | 快把这个给解密了 |
[26:26] | – Just listen to me – I said shut up! | -你听我说 -我说了 闭嘴 |
[26:28] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[26:31] | What? | 什么 |
[26:33] | Nikki’s alive. | 尼基塔还活着 |
[26:34] | She just tanked Percy’s whole plan. | 她毁掉了珀西的整个计划 |
[26:41] | Who do you think let you out of your cell? | 你觉得是谁帮你逃出牢房 |
[26:43] | I did it remotely. | 是我远程控制的 |
[26:45] | I own this place, remember? | 这是我的地盘 还记得吗 |
[26:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:49] | Well, I figure if Nikki can continue | 我觉得如果尼基塔能继续 |
[26:51] | to give this hell hole the finger, | 把这搅得鸡犬不宁 |
[26:53] | I could at least cross mine behind my back. | 我也可以坐山观虎斗 |
[26:58] | And I’m not a coward. | 我可不是懦夫 |
[27:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:05] | She’s trapped inside langley. | 她被困在兰利总部了 |
[27:08] | The weapon detonated inside the heart of the CIA. | 武器在中情局总部被引爆 |
[27:11] | Three agents shot dead within our home. | 有三名特工当场被射杀 |
[27:13] | Now, people are gonna be looking to me for answers, | 现在 我需要给大家一个交代 |
[27:16] | And I will have them. | 我需要知道实情 |
[27:17] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[27:19] | Sir, if I can just– | 长官 我可以 |
[27:20] | Shut up and stand there! | 闭嘴 老实站在那 |
[27:22] | By the end of today, | 今天结束的时候 |
[27:23] | you’ll have no choice but to… | 你将别无选择 只能 |
[27:25] | put me in a burn bag and spread me over the Potomac. | 把我装进焚烧袋 扔进波托马克河 |
[27:28] | Like any other dirty secret. | 像其他不可告人的秘密一样 |
[27:30] | You can’t afford to have on record. | 你不敢将它记录在案 |
[27:31] | Sir, you are looking at this all wrong. | 长官 你误解了 |
[27:33] | She averted the attack. | 是她阻止了袭击 |
[27:34] | If you want to help your friend here, | 要想帮助你的朋友 |
[27:35] | you get her to talk. | 就让她开口 |
[27:38] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[27:41] | We let her go. | 我们放她走 |
[27:42] | Just…listen… | 听着 |
[27:44] | Division is real. | “组织”是真实存在的 |
[27:47] | They are dangerous and they are sanctioned. | 他们异常危险 并且幕后有保护伞 |
[27:49] | – But by who? – Not this agency. | -但是谁在纵容他们 -不是我们 |
[27:51] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[27:52] | If we’re gonna find out, | 如果要查明真相 |
[27:53] | we have to do it carefully. | 我们必须小心谨慎 |
[27:54] | And Nikita can help us. | 而尼基塔可以帮我们 |
[27:56] | I can stay in contact with her, | 我可以和她保持联系 |
[27:57] | and we’ll deliver the intel directly to you. | 我们可以直接向你汇报情况 |
[28:00] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[28:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:03] | – Wait. – I’m sorry. | -等等 -抱歉 |
[28:04] | It was worth a try, right? | 值得一试 对吧 |
[28:06] | Maybe you can use this to launch a quiet investigation. | 也许你可以借此展开秘密调查 |
[28:09] | It’s gonna be hard to do from Leavenworth. | 要是去了莱文沃思 |
[28:10] | 莱文沃思监狱 美国著名重刑监狱 | |
[28:13] | or the supermax prison in Colorado. | 或是被送进了科罗拉多的重罪监狱就难办了 |
[28:15] | Depends on where I end up. | 这要看我的造化了 |
[28:16] | Ryan, you didn’t do anything. | 瑞安 你没做什么 |
[28:18] | This attack was all Division. | 这次袭击是”组织”策划的 |
[28:19] | I’m not talking about the attack. | 我说的不是袭击事件 |
[28:21] | I’m talking about this! | 我说的是这个 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry, sir. | 非常抱歉 长官 |
[28:32] | Not as sorry as you’re gonna be, Fletcher. | 你会后悔的 弗莱彻 |
[28:35] | I expect you to break me out of prison | 我会盼着你 |
[28:36] | as soon as you get the chance. | 从监狱里把我弄出来的 |
[28:39] | Count on it. | 没问题 |
[28:48] | Paging special agent Nikki. | 特工尼基塔请注意 |
[28:51] | Agent nikki, please proceed to the nearest phone. | 特工尼基塔 请前往最近的电话 |
[28:53] | Dial 626. | 拨号626 |
[28:58] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[28:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, babe… | 亲爱的 |
[29:02] | I will be when you get me out of here. | 你要是能帮我逃出去就好 |
[29:04] | God, get a room. | 哎呦 去开房得了 |
[29:06] | Is that Birkhoff? | 是伯克霍夫 |
[29:07] | Yeah, it’s… just like old times. | 是的 又像从前一样了 |
[29:09] | Can you get a mobile comm? | 你能搞到移动通讯设备吗 |
[29:12] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[29:28] | S.R.U. Walkie. | 战术小队的步话机 |
[29:30] | Sku tango-four-charlie. 731. | 序列号 T4C 731 |
[29:35] | Proceed out into the corridor east of you | 走到你东边的过道 |
[29:38] | and make your way north. | 然后向北走 |
[29:41] | S.R.U. headed your way. | 战术小队朝你去了 |
[29:44] | Get rid of them. | 想办法支开他们 |
[29:47] | Unit 12, we have an intruder spotted in collection strategies. | 12小队 情报汇总中心发现入侵者 |
[29:50] | Men’s lavatory. Please respond. | 在男厕所 请回答 |
[29:53] | All right, here’s what we’re thinking for the exfil. | 好吧 逃脱计划是这样的 |
[29:56] | Talk to me. | 说来听听 |
[29:57] | I have your escape route. | 我为你设计了逃跑路线 |
[29:58] | You need to go out with the evidence. | 你要先到证务储存室 |
[30:00] | Sublevel two. | 地下二层 |
[30:01] | – I’m here. – Incinerator room. | -我已经到了 -焚化间 |
[30:04] | Well, what the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:05] | I lost it. | 我的连接中断了 |
[30:06] | They dumped me. Damn it! | 他们屏蔽了我 该死 |
[30:08] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[30:49] | – Where the hell are you? – I’m safe. | -你在哪 -我现在安全 |
[30:51] | I rode out of a loading bay in a garbage truck. | 我在装卸区搭一辆垃圾车逃了出来 |
[30:54] | They were still evacuating the building. | 他们仍在疏散大楼人员 |
[30:55] | Just got home. | 我刚到家 |
[30:57] | You’re not safe there. | 那里不安全 |
[30:58] | Said the man inside Division. | 这话是你在”组织”指挥室说的 |
[31:00] | Look, Percy’s been neutralized for the moment. | 听着 珀西这会儿是被放倒了 |
[31:02] | He has sedatives in his desk drawer. | 他的书桌抽屉里有镇静剂 |
[31:04] | I’m ten minutes away. | 我只要十分钟 |
[31:06] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[31:07] | Five minutes away from walking out of here | 只要五分钟 |
[31:09] | with a fully decrypted black box. | 我就能带着完全破解的黑盒出来 |
[31:12] | What? | 什么 |
[31:14] | It is time to get a good look at the truth. | 是该让真相大白的时候了 |
[31:16] | All of it. | 一切真相 |
[31:18] | Michael… I’ll explain to you later. | 迈克尔 我一会再跟你解释 |
[31:20] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna torch the loft. | 我会把房子烧了 |
[31:23] | Meet me at the First American Building at 24:00 hours. | 24时和我在美国第一大厦见面 |
[31:30] | You mind explaining to me? | 能不能跟我解释一下 |
[31:32] | Look, for every truth in that box, | 听着 那个盒子里的每一个真相 |
[31:35] | there’s a lie out there in the real world. | 都意味着在外界有一个弥天大谎 |
[31:38] | Innocent people who are being framed | 无辜的人要背上 |
[31:40] | for crimes they didn’t commit. | 莫须有的罪名 |
[31:42] | Corrupt people who are in charge | 恰恰是那些不为人知的犯罪行为 |
[31:44] | thanks to crimes that no one knows about. | 让腐败官员们稳坐其位 |
[31:45] | That’s gotta end. | 是该做个了结了 |
[31:48] | So you’re just gonna go off and play lone ranger? | 所以你打算单独行动 |
[31:51] | Forget about Division, man. | 别说是”组织” 老兄 |
[31:53] | You’re gonna have the whole world hunting you down. | 全世界的人都会追杀你 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:57] | I’ll try and keep that in mind. | 我会牢记在心的 |
[32:09] | I’m serious, man. Be careful. | 我说真的 老兄 小心行事 |
[32:12] | This box is like… the lost ark. | 这个盒子就像是失落的方舟 |
[32:15] | It’s not of this earth. | 不该存在于这世上 |
[32:19] | The truth on there is dangerous. | 里面的真相极其危险 |
[32:40] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想制造麻烦 |
[32:42] | Should have thought of that before you shot me. | 那你开枪射我之前 就该想到这点 |
[32:46] | I was trying to save your life. | 我是在救你 |
[32:48] | If I didn’t do something, we’d both be dead. | 要是我不这样做 我们都得死 |
[32:52] | I was compromised, but I’m clear now. | 我是倒戈了 但是我现在自由了 |
[32:54] | I just came by to get my I– | 我只是过来拿我的 |
[32:56] | my I.D. Packet and… | 我的身份证明… |
[32:59] | and then I’m gonna go. | 然后我就离开 |
[33:01] | Alex… I’m not gonna hurt you. | 艾丽克丝 我不会伤害你的 |
[33:03] | Then drop your gun. | 那放下你的枪 |
[33:06] | Drop yours. | 你先放下 |
[33:10] | Let’s talk about what this is really about. | 我们来谈谈这一切到底是为了什么 |
[33:13] | Or what you think it’s about. | 或者说你认为这是为了什么 |
[33:17] | They told you I killed your father. | 他们对你说 我是你的杀父仇人 |
[33:24] | You were just following orders. | 你只是奉命行事 |
[33:26] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:27] | No. | 不 |
[33:29] | Our orders were to kill your entire family. | 我们接到的命令是杀掉你全家 |
[33:34] | I chose to divide those orders and get you out. | 我选择部分执行来救你一命 |
[33:38] | It was the first time I ever took a stand against Division. | 这是我第一次违抗”组织”的命令 |
[33:42] | I headed toward your bedroom. | 我走向你的卧室 |
[33:53] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:59] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我真相呢 |
[34:02] | It was just never the right time. | 时机总是还不成熟 |
[34:04] | I didn’t know how you would react. | 我不知道你会作何反应 |
[34:05] | No…You just didn’t trust me enough | 不 是你不相信我 |
[34:09] | to handle it. | 能处理这件事 |
[34:13] | So now I can’t trust you. | 所以现在我不能相信你 |
[34:18] | None of this was my plan. | 这一切都不是我计划之内的 |
[34:22] | If you hadn’t… tried to kill yourself, | 如果你没有 试图自杀 |
[34:24] | right here, right in front of me, | 就在这里 就当着我的面 |
[34:27] | I would have never told you about Division. | 我绝对不会跟你提起”组织” |
[34:30] | What you told me… | 可你所告诉我的 |
[34:32] | was that I had something to live for. | 成为了我生活的目标 |
[34:36] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[34:37] | That’s where I’m going. | 这就是我前进的方向 |
[34:40] | To get the man who ordered my father’s death. | 干掉那个下令杀我父亲的人 |
[34:42] | I’m not running. | 而不是逃避 |
[34:44] | Who told you all that? | 谁告诉你这些的 |
[34:45] | Percy? | 珀西 |
[34:46] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[34:48] | Amanda let me go. | 是阿曼达放我走的 |
[34:49] | She deactivated my kill chip. | 她关闭了我的夺命芯片 |
[34:51] | This war against Division is your obsession. | 与”组织”的对抗是你的心结 |
[34:54] | My obsession? | 我的心结 |
[34:57] | Nikita, look at this place. | 尼基塔 看看这个地方 |
[34:58] | All of this space, and you still sleep | 这里的每一个角落 你甚至还睡在 |
[34:59] | on a Division recruit bed. | “组织”新兵的床上 |
[35:03] | This fight is-is some sick need of yours. | 这场对抗就是为了满足你的这种病态心理 |
[35:08] | I have my own fight now. | 我现在有自己的战斗了 |
[35:14] | This was never about revenge. | 这与复仇毫无关系 |
[35:17] | When I told you that you had something to live for, | 当我告诉你 你有了生活的目标时 |
[35:19] | I was talking about balance. | 我是在说维护正义 |
[35:21] | I was talking about making things right. | 我是在说改过自新 |
[35:23] | If you do this… You are gonna end up | 如果你一意孤行 你最终会 |
[35:26] | somewhere you don’t wanna be. | 走上一条不归路的 |
[35:29] | That’s my decision. | 那是我的选择 |
[35:31] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[35:34] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[35:35] | Let me go! | 放手 |
[35:47] | Kill ’em both! | 杀了她们 |
[36:49] | Backup won’t be far behind. | 他们后援估计马上就到 |
[37:52] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[37:58] | You know, I’m getting really sick of people | 总是有人告诉我你死了 |
[38:00] | telling me that you’re dead. | 我都听腻了 |
[38:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:37] | Forgive the lighting. | 光太刺眼 将就着吧 |
[38:40] | A bit arch. | 有点粗鲁 |
[38:42] | But necessary…for us. | 但是对我们而言是必要的 |
[38:46] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[38:50] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[38:52] | You are in a very unique and precarious position. | 你的处境既微妙又危险 |
[38:56] | If you help us… | 如果你配合我们的话 |
[38:59] | The precarious part of the equation… | 你处境中危险的一面 |
[39:01] | may be negotiated. | 还可能有得商量 |
[39:04] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[39:05] | Oh, sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[39:07] | You know Nikita. | 你认识尼基塔 |
[39:09] | As of right now, | 就目前而言 |
[39:11] | she is the number one threat to national security. | 她是国家安全的头号威胁 |
[39:15] | She’s in possession of our most volatile secrets. | 她手里有对我们极具威胁的机密 |
[39:19] | And she has a bone to pick with the government. | 而且她对政府怀有敌意 |
[39:22] | We’re concerned that she may release them. | 我们担心 她可能公开这些机密 |
[39:25] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[39:27] | She’s probably gonna try to fix them. | 她可能会去弥补这些过失 |
[39:31] | You know her better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解她 |
[39:33] | You could help us stop her. | 你能帮助我们阻止她 |
[39:35] | No. | 不 |
[39:38] | I don’t care what Nikita does. | 我不在乎尼基塔的所作所为 |
[39:41] | And I will never help Division. | 我也绝对不会为”组织”效力 |
[39:44] | Whoever the hell you people are. | 不管你们是谁 |
[39:48] | And what if Division as you know it | 如果你记忆中的”组织” |
[39:50] | were to change? | 即将改变呢 |
[39:56] | I warned you not to go back to Nikita. | 我警告过你不要回去找尼基塔 |
[39:59] | You knew Percy had the location compromised. | 你也知道珀西发现了那处藏身所 |
[40:02] | I wish you would have listened. | 我真希望你能听从劝告 |
[40:03] | You were finally free. | 你好不容易才重获自由 |
[40:06] | You told me to make my own choices. | 你告诉我要自己做出选择 |
[40:09] | And they have brought you back here. | 这就导致了你回到此地 |
[40:10] | Why did you seek her help? | 为什么你去寻求她的帮助 |
[40:13] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[40:14] | I was just… | 我只是在… |
[40:17] | gathering resources. | 收集信息 |
[40:21] | I have my own target now. | 我现在有自己的目标了 |
[40:23] | Sergei Semak? | 瑟吉・塞马克 |
[40:24] | The man who runs Zetrov. | 泽特洛夫的总裁 |
[40:27] | The legacy your father intended for you. | 那是你父亲本打算留给你的遗产 |
[40:29] | The man who ordered your family’s death. | 就是他下令杀掉你全家 |
[40:33] | This might be hard for you to believe, Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 你也许很难相信 |
[40:36] | But our goals are not so far apart as they may seem. | 但是我们的目标并不那么大相径庭 |
[40:41] | And we have all the resources you would ever need. | 我们拥有你所需的一切资源 |
[40:50] | Talk to me. | 跟我说句话 |
[40:54] | Do you think things ever reach a point that… | 你觉得事情会不会发展到… |
[40:58] | it’s so bad that you can’t come back from? | 十分可怕的地步 让你无法脱身 |
[41:02] | You brought me back. | 但是你让我回心转意 |
[41:06] | You were never that far away. | 因为你从未陷得那么深 |
[41:16] | This box is gonna get us into trouble, you know. | 这个盒子会让我们身陷困境的 |
[41:19] | Someone has to undo what’s been done. | 总得有人来替这些罪行买单 |
[41:21] | What we’ve done. | 是我们犯下的罪行 |
[41:26] | Stop thinking about the past. | 不要再纠结于过去了 |
[41:29] | I’m talking about the future. | 我是在展望未来 |
[41:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | The future’s what I’m worried about. | 我担心的正是未来 |