时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Do you have haggis here? | 你们有羊杂肠卖吗 |
[00:18] | I need three pounds of haggis. | 给我来三磅羊杂肠 |
[00:20] | Sheep, no pig, bloody. | 纯羊杂 不搀猪杂 新鲜的 |
[01:03] | Nico, let the lady throw. | 尼科 请这位女士掷骰子 |
[01:07] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[01:12] | You need massage? | 需要做个按摩吗 |
[01:15] | Maybe later. | 再说吧 |
[01:21] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[01:23] | You know what, I’m feeling lucky. | 我觉得今天手气不错 |
[01:24] | Let it ride. | 随便玩几局 |
[01:32] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[01:34] | Somebody up there must like me. | 上面肯定有神仙看上我了 |
[01:37] | Some people down here too. | 想必凡间也有不少人喜欢你 |
[01:39] | A few of them are wondering, where’s your boyfriend? | 看上你的人会想 你的男友呢 |
[01:41] | You have one, yes? | 你有男友吧 |
[01:43] | Actually we’re taking a little break. | 事实上 我们暂时分开一段时间 |
[01:45] | Break. | 分开一段 |
[01:46] | What man in his right mind | 哪个头脑清醒的男人 |
[01:47] | would ever want to take a break from you? | 会想与你分手 |
[01:51] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[01:52] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[01:54] | I thought we talked about this. | 我们不是已经谈过了吗 |
[02:02] | You know where I’ll be. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[02:06] | Let’s just say he wasn’t into taking the same risks that I am. | 只能说 他不像我这么喜欢冒险 |
[02:12] | Smart guy. | 算他聪明 |
[02:15] | They’re your dice. | 骰子还是你的骰子 |
[02:17] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[02:36] | Please. I can explain. | 拜托 容我解释 |
[02:38] | You want my money? | 你想从我这儿弄钱 |
[02:39] | You want my money? | 你想要我的钱 |
[02:41] | Well, there it is. | 就在那儿 |
[02:43] | Go on. | 拿吧 |
[02:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:47] | Who the hell are you, huh? | 你到底是什么人 |
[02:48] | How did you find out about this game? | 你怎么发现这个赌局的机关的 |
[02:50] | How? | 怎么发现的 |
[02:52] | A little black box told me. | 小黑盒告诉我的 |
[02:54] | A black what? | 小什么 |
[03:05] | You should know something, bitch. | 我告诉你 臭婊子 |
[03:07] | There’s no way you’re getting out of here alive. | 你休想活着逃出去 |
[03:12] | Those men out there, they’re just gonna put a bullet | 外面那些家伙不会顾及我 |
[03:14] | straight through me. | 会直接开枪的 |
[03:16] | You know who put that money belongs to? | 你知道那些钱属于谁吗 |
[03:17] | You should know something too. | 我也告诉你一件事 |
[03:19] | I didn’t really break up with my boyfriend. | 其实我没有跟我男友分手 |
[03:50] | How much did we get? | 弄到了多少钱 |
[03:51] | Just enough to cover our next mission. | 只够我们下一个行动用的 |
[03:53] | Barely. | 勉强够用 |
[03:54] | And this is what we have left over. | 这也是我们仅剩的钱了 |
[03:57] | Would you like to buy groceries or ammo this month? | 这个月你是想填饱肚子呢 还是买弹药呢 |
[04:00] | – ’cause we can’t have both. – There’s a third choice. | -因为两者不可兼得 -还有另一条路 |
[04:02] | What’s that? | 说来听听 |
[04:04] | Well, we take all this, | 我们带着这些钱 |
[04:07] | and you and I | 就你和我 |
[04:08] | buy a little cottage in the non-extradition country | 选一个没有引渡制度的国家 |
[04:10] | of our choice. | 买一栋小别墅定居 |
[04:12] | There’s nowhere we can go where Division won’t find us. | 无论我们逃到哪 都会被”组织”找到的 |
[04:14] | Taking them down is the only way to get free. | 只有击垮他们 我们才能彻底解脱 |
[04:16] | Well, they’re not looking for us, Michael. | 我们不是他们要找的目标 迈克尔 |
[04:18] | They’re looking for this box. | 他们要的是这个盒子 |
[04:24] | They’re afraid of what we’re gonna do with their secrets. | 我们掌握着他们的秘密 他们害怕了 |
[04:26] | Good. They should be. | 很好 他们该害怕 |
[04:28] | I mean, they’re afraid we’ll go to the public, | 我是说 他们害怕我们将秘密公布于众 |
[04:30] | Plunge the world into chaos, Start World War III. | 让世界陷入混乱 引发第三次世界大战 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but we would have done that already. | 但我们早就该这样做的 |
[04:38] | Where are you going with this? | 那你打算怎么处理它 |
[04:39] | You want to give that back to them? | 把黑盒还给他们吗 |
[04:42] | In pieces. | 还给他们一堆碎片 |
[04:44] | I would destroy it. | 我会毁掉它 |
[04:45] | I’d give them proof it was destroyed. | 然后向他们证明 盒子已毁 |
[04:46] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[04:48] | Every dirty Division op is on this box. | “组织”所有肮脏的勾当都在这个盒子里 |
[04:51] | And this is our chance to set things right. | 这是我们救赎的机会 |
[04:53] | Yeah, but what if we make it worse? | 但如果适得其反呢 |
[04:54] | How? How would we do that? | 为什么 怎么可能会呢 |
[04:56] | Sometimes, Michael, you try to do the right thing, | 迈尔克 有时你努力去把事情做对 |
[04:59] | and you just– you cause more damage. | 但结果却是越搞越糟 |
[05:06] | It’s about Alex, isn’t it? | 你是指艾丽克丝的事吗 |
[05:10] | With any hope, Alex is a million miles from this. | 真希望艾丽克丝与这事早已脱掉干系 |
[05:12] | You still feel responsible for her. | 你还在为她自责 |
[05:14] | I put her in the line of fire. | 是我令她卷入这场斗争的 |
[05:16] | No, she put herself there. | 不 那是她自愿的 |
[05:17] | I trained her infiltrate Division. | 我训练了她来潜入”组织” |
[05:19] | I kept things from her, so she would stay on mission. | 为让她专注于任务 我对她隐瞒真相 |
[05:22] | And then I lost her because that… | 我因此失去了她 |
[05:25] | is what I deserve. | 这是我自作自受 |
[05:28] | Nikita, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 尼基塔 这不是你的过错 |
[05:30] | I did. And now I have doubts. | 是我的错 所以现在我动摇了 |
[05:38] | About us? | 对咱们的感情吗 |
[05:40] | No. | 不是 |
[05:43] | No, never. | 不 我对你从未动摇过 |
[05:46] | It’s about this crusade | 是这场圣战 |
[05:48] | to make things right. I mean, what I could cost us. | 为了救赎过去 我们可能会牺牲彼此 |
[05:52] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[05:55] | I won’t lose you. | 我也不会失去你 |
[05:58] | And if that seems selfish to you, | 如果你觉得我这个想法很自私 |
[06:00] | then, well, I never said I was perfect, so… | 我只能说 人无完人 |
[06:12] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[06:15] | And you’re right. You never said you were perfect. | 你说得对 人无完人 |
[06:20] | I did. | 但在我眼里你完美无缺 |
[06:30] | Hey. No, no, no, no, no. | 喂 不 不 不 |
[06:32] | I have them looking for her. | 我一直在派人找她 |
[06:34] | We have her face on video. | 我们监控录像拍到了她的正脸 |
[06:35] | We’re gonna get them. | 我们能抓到他们的 |
[06:36] | – Excuse me. – Hold on. | -打扰一下 -等等 别挂 |
[06:38] | The door was open, so I just, you know. | 门是开的 所以我就进来了 |
[06:43] | Hey, this is private property. | 喂 这是私人领地 |
[06:44] | You can’t be here. | 你不能进来 |
[06:45] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[06:47] | { | 这警徽是假的 |
[07:06] | { | 来电记录 通话记录为空 |
[07:17] | This is Alex. I’ve picked up her trail. | 我是艾丽克丝 我追踪到她了 |
[07:20] | I’m coming in. | 我马上就回去 |
[07:40] | Alex, you look lovely. | 艾丽克丝 你真美 |
[07:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 我很喜欢你对这里所做的改造 |
[07:45] | All I’ve really done is try and bring us back to basics. | 我不过是设法让它复原 |
[07:48] | I’m just trying to clean up Percy’s mess. | 尽量收拾珀西的烂摊子 |
[07:50] | Active recruitment is on hold, | 我们暂时不招募新人了 |
[07:51] | and we’re not taking jobs for money. | 也不打算接私活了 |
[07:54] | Division was created to stop threats, | 成立”组织”的目的在于消除威胁 |
[07:55] | and right now our most dangerous threat is… | 而目前我们最大的威胁就是 |
[07:57] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[07:58] | She can cause a lot of pain and suffering | 有了黑盒 她会到处惹是生非 |
[07:59] | with that black box. | 制造麻烦 |
[08:00] | Especially for your bosses. Oversight. | 尤其是针对你的老大 上峰 |
[08:02] | For the world, Alex. | 是为了天下太平 艾丽克丝 |
[08:06] | You said you had a lead on her. | 你说你有她的线索了 |
[08:07] | – That depends. – On what? | -看情况咯 -看什么 |
[08:09] | On you. | 看你的表现 |
[08:10] | I want you to honor our deal. | 我希望你信守承诺 |
[08:12] | I help you get the black box | 如果你帮我找到下令杀害我父亲的人 |
[08:13] | if you help me get the man who ordered my father’s death. | 我就会帮你拿到黑盒 |
[08:16] | I need satellite intelligence, tactical support, | 我需要卫星情报 战术支援 |
[08:19] | a way into Russia, and a way out. | 以及潜入和撤出俄罗斯的途径 |
[08:22] | Yeah, it’s not that simple. | 这可没那么简单 |
[08:24] | It’s one man. | 不过是抓个人罢了 |
[08:25] | Sergei Semak is not just one man. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克可不简单 |
[08:29] | He’s the head of a corporate empire | 他是这个企业帝国的一把手 |
[08:30] | whose net-worth eclipses most small countries. | 他的资产净值甚至超过了大多数小国家 |
[08:34] | Zetrov was my father’s company. | 泽特洛夫是我父亲的公司 |
[08:37] | I know how big it is. | 我清楚它的规模 |
[08:38] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[08:44] | Zetrov holds the bulk of Russia’s oil | 泽特洛夫控制着俄罗斯大部分的石油 |
[08:46] | and natural gas leases, | 和天然气租赁权 |
[08:48] | As well as finance, | 还涉及金融 |
[08:50] | Media, aviation, and sports. | 传媒 航空 体育产业 |
[08:52] | Sergei Semak has allies in the Kremlin. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克在克里姆林宫也有盟友 |
[08:55] | He practically owns the Russian mafia. | 事实上 他还是俄国黑手党的幕后首脑 |
[08:57] | He’s one of the hardest targets on this planet. | 他是地球上最难对付的家伙之一 |
[09:01] | So is nikita. | 尼基塔不也一样 |
[09:05] | Alex, if you help us, | 艾丽克丝 如果你帮我们 |
[09:07] | we will help you. | 我们也会帮你的 |
[09:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:19] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰到你们吗 |
[09:21] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[09:26] | You said I was free to come and go. | 你说过我可以自由出入的 |
[09:27] | This is her, right? | 就是她吧 |
[09:29] | Alexandra Udinov. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[09:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:32] | Amanda, tell your boy | 阿曼达 让你的人 |
[09:35] | to get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[09:36] | She can give the order, but it won’t help. | 她可以下命令 但我不会服从 |
[09:38] | I’m not division. | 我不是”组织”的人 |
[09:39] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[09:41] | Where I’m from that’s called an understatement. | 我的来头无可奉告 |
[09:46] | Alex, this is Sean Pierce, | 艾丽克丝 他是肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[09:48] | sent by oversight, strictly to observe. | 是上峰派来严格监察我们的 |
[09:51] | Actually I’m here to make sure | 其实我来这儿是为了确保 |
[09:52] | we retrieve Percy’s black box. | 能够寻回珀西的黑盒 |
[09:54] | What I observe is your plan to do so | 可我监察到你在计划实施过程中 |
[09:56] | involves using a known double agent. | 涉嫌在利用一名双重间谍 |
[09:59] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[10:00] | Just that you’re a traitor. | 意思就是你是个叛徒 |
[10:02] | You were partnered with a traitor. | 一个跟大叛徒结盟的叛徒 |
[10:04] | And now you expect us to believe | 现在你想让我们相信 |
[10:05] | that you’ve turned against her. | 你已经和她反目成仇了 |
[10:08] | I’m not after Nikita. | 我不是在找尼基塔 |
[10:09] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[10:10] | No. I’m after the black box. | 不是 我是在找黑盒 |
[10:12] | Nikita just happens to be in my way. | 正巧尼基塔挡了我的路 |
[10:14] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Right now, I’m in your way. | 现在 我挡了你的路 |
[10:19] | How would you get past me? | 你要怎么过我这关呢 |
[10:23] | This is a samsung R100, | 这是三星R100 |
[10:25] | the kind of burner phone Nikita and I used | 预付费无定位系统的一次性手机 |
[10:26] | when we were partners, prepaid, no gps. | 我和尼基塔曾经就用这一种 |
[10:28] | All the data’s been wiped, | 这手机里的数据全被清除了 |
[10:29] | which confirms it’s hers. | 说明这肯定就是她的 |
[10:31] | If we retrace the tower ping history, | 如果我们去追查脉冲信号路由的历史记录 |
[10:32] | it’ll get us back to the point of sale, | 就会找到手机的销售点 |
[10:34] | which could lead us to her current location. | 也就可以查到她目前的位置了 |
[10:43] | Sean, you did ask her. | 肖恩 你已经问过她了 |
[10:51] | Don’t worry, Alex. | 别担心 艾丽克丝 |
[10:52] | I keep my promises. | 我会信守承诺的 |
[11:11] | All right, I’ve purchased all the gear. | 好了 我买到了所有的装备 |
[11:13] | Let’s go over the mission. | 我们来把这任务流程过一遍 |
[11:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:18] | Operation Game change, | 行动代号: 比赛变数 |
[11:20] | January 2004. | 2004年1月 |
[11:22] | Approximately $1 billion in Iraq reconstruction funds | 大约有十亿的伊拉克重建资金 |
[11:24] | was heisted by terrorists. | 被恐怖分子劫走 |
[11:26] | At least that’s what the world was told. | 至少大家都是这么认为的 |
[11:28] | That’s right. | 对 |
[11:30] | The terrorists were really | 而事实上 这些恐怖分子是 |
[11:32] | a division strike team. | “组织”的突击队 |
[11:47] | Wow, I’ve seen Division cover their tracks, | 我见识过”组织”掩盖罪证 |
[11:49] | – but this is… – Well, the bigger the lie, | -但这也太… -越大的谎言 |
[11:53] | the easier it is to believe. | 越是容易被人们相信 |
[11:55] | Fortunately for us, | 幸运的是 |
[11:56] | there was one man who saw through it all, | 有一个人知道事情的来龙去脉 |
[11:58] | Even back then. | 话说当时 |
[12:00] | The Pentagon sent in an investigator, | 五角大楼派去了一名调查员 |
[12:01] | Captain Tony Merrick. | 托尼·梅瑞克上尉 |
[12:03] | Evidence that pointed to the terrorists was left | 他本应调查那些指向恐怖分子的罪证 |
[12:05] | for him to find, but he found some of his own evidence | 但是他却发现了另一些证据 |
[12:08] | that proved it was an inside job. | 表明这是内鬼所为 |
[12:10] | Percy couldn’t afford to let that information | 珀西不能让这些信息公诸于世 |
[12:12] | Come to light, so he buried it. | 所以他掩盖了事实 |
[12:14] | And Merrick. | 梅瑞克也难逃一劫 |
[12:16] | Killing the lead investigator | 杀害首席调查员 |
[12:17] | would draw too much attention, | 必定会引起轩然大波 |
[12:19] | so he framed him. | 所以他设计陷害 |
[12:22] | For the beating of a Iraqi civilian to death. | 诬告他打死了一名伊拉克公民 |
[12:24] | He’s currently serving year seven | 他现在已经服刑7年了 |
[12:27] | of a 30-year prison sentence. | 一共被判了30年 |
[12:30] | This guy has evidence of an inside job, | 他有证据证明是内部所为 |
[12:32] | why isn’t he using it to clear his name? | 为什么不借此洗脱罪名呢 |
[12:34] | According to this, Tony stashed | 这上面说 托尼 |
[12:35] | the evidence before his arrest. | 在被捕前藏匿了证据 |
[12:37] | He must have known he was in danger. | 他一定知道自己有危险 |
[12:38] | If we can find Tony’s evidence, | 如果我们能找到托尼的证据 |
[12:41] | it’ll expose oversight. | 就能把”上峰’揪出来 |
[12:44] | This could be the first step to bringing them down. | 这可能是扳倒他们的第一步 |
[12:48] | And all we have to do | 而我们只需要 |
[12:48] | is break someone out of military prison to do it. | 把那家伙从军事监狱里救出来 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:19] | I have Nikita to thank for this visit, don’t I? | 你来看我 是拜尼基塔所赐吧 |
[13:22] | And Michael. | 还有迈克尔 |
[13:24] | They just raided a place you once used | 他们刚洗劫了一处你曾用于 |
[13:25] | to launder money for your side jobs. | 为你的私活洗钱的地方 |
[13:28] | Triads? | 三合会吗 |
[13:29] | Russians. | 是俄国佬 |
[13:34] | So you want to know where she’s gonna hit next. | 所以你想知道她的下一个目标 |
[13:36] | They have a black box. I do not. | 他们有个黑盒 但我没有 |
[13:38] | Neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[13:39] | Yes, but you have an eidetic memory. | 对 可你过目不忘 |
[13:42] | Every file, every image, every secret | 每个文件 每个影像 每个秘密 |
[13:44] | that should have been destroyed but was saved | 都早该被摧毁 却被存了下来 |
[13:46] | is on their hard drive and yours. | 都在他们的硬盘和你的大脑里 |
[13:50] | You’re right about one thing. | 你说对了一件事 |
[13:52] | I never forget. | 我不会忘记 |
[13:56] | You’re in here because of you, Percy. | 珀西 你在这里是你咎由自取 |
[13:59] | Not me. | 与我无关 |
[14:00] | You made your power play against oversight, and you failed. | 你无视上峰 滥用职权 结果一败涂地 |
[14:02] | As a result, Nikita and Michael are using | 结果 尼基塔和迈克尔利用黑盒 |
[14:05] | the box to take this place apart, | 搞得这里四分五裂 |
[14:07] | to destroy what you took decades to build. | 摧毁你数十年苦心经营的”组织” |
[14:13] | You can’t enjoy living like this. | 你这样活着肯定不好受 |
[14:15] | I can make things easier. | 我可以帮你 |
[14:17] | Quid pro quo? | 什么条件 |
[14:19] | I scratch your back, you whip mine? | 我帮你背后瘙痒 你在我背后捅刀吗 |
[14:23] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[14:26] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[14:30] | I know she’s working for you as an independent contractor. | 我知道你临时雇佣她 为你们效力 |
[14:32] | We both know she doesn’t trust either one of us. | 你我都知道她不相信我们任何一方 |
[14:35] | She’s perfectly neutral. | 她完全中立 |
[14:37] | I will speak to her and no one else. | 我只会和她谈 其他人就免了 |
[14:41] | I’m done with you. | 我和你没什么好说的了 |
[14:43] | You’re not in control anymore, Percy. | 珀西 你已经不是当家人了 |
[14:44] | I am. | 我才是 |
[14:46] | The only reason you’re being kept alive | 你还活着的唯一理由 |
[14:48] | is that dead-man switch near your heart. | 是因为你留在你心脏旁边的后招 |
[14:50] | Otherwise, I would have you dissolved today. | 不然 我今天就让你就翘辫子 |
[14:54] | How about I take that decision away from you? | 我来行使我的生杀大权如何 |
[14:56] | You mean kill yourself? | 你是要自杀吗 |
[14:58] | Knowing that, when I die, | 我知道 如果我死了 |
[14:59] | the remaining three guardians, wherever they’re hiding, | 剩下的三个守护者 无论他们藏身在哪里 |
[15:02] | will release the content of their boxes, | 都会把他们手里黑盒的内容公诸于世 |
[15:05] | all those secrets all at once. | 一次性把秘密全抖出来 |
[15:07] | You won’t do that. | 你不会自杀的 |
[15:09] | Why won’t I? | 为什么不会 |
[15:11] | Because you love yourself too much. | 因为你太自恋了 |
[15:14] | No, what you’re going to do is you’re going to sit in this box | 不 你只准备待在这个箱子里 |
[15:17] | and quietly plot your revenge against me. | 安静地谋划对我的复仇大计 |
[15:24] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想不到 |
[15:30] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[15:34] | Good luck with Nikita. | 祝你逮住尼基塔 |
[15:47] | ID, please. | 请出示证件 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | No, no, no, you’re not going on this one. | 不 不 不 你不能执行这次任务 |
[15:58] | You took the casino. This one’s mine. | 你拿下了赌场的任务 这次我来 |
[15:59] | Not why I’m smiling. | 我笑不是因为这事 |
[16:01] | What? | 那是笑什么 |
[16:03] | I love a man in uniform. | 我爱制服男 |
[16:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[16:29] | I’m a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[16:30] | I didn’t ask to see you. | 我没要求见你 |
[16:32] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[16:33] | I know you were framed, Tony. | 我知道你是被人陷害的 托尼 |
[16:35] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[16:37] | Switch this with the one that you have on now. | 现在把这个换上 |
[16:40] | It belongs to someone who’s scheduled for release today. | 它是今天该刑满释放的人的 |
[16:44] | Look, trust me, | 听着 相信我 |
[16:45] | It’s legit. I spent a lot of money on this. | 这是合法的 我花了一大笔钱 |
[16:48] | Look, I don’t know who sent you, | 听着 我不知道你是谁派来的 |
[16:49] | but you have got to believe me. | 可你得相信我 |
[16:50] | I have not said a word to anyone. | 我绝对是守口如瓶 |
[16:52] | Tony, they can’t harm you when you’re out of here. | 托尼 你出去后 他们伤害不了你 |
[16:55] | After we recover your evidence… | 我们拿回你的证据后 |
[16:56] | There is no evidence. | 根本没有证据 |
[16:57] | I was not framed. | 我不是被陷害的 |
[16:58] | You got that? I am guilty as charged. | 听懂了吗 我罪有应得 |
[17:01] | – Just let me do my time. – Look… | -你就让我服完刑吧 -听着 |
[17:05] | Guard, this man– | 警卫 这个人 |
[17:09] | Sir, stand back. | 先生 请退后 |
[17:11] | Let us secure him. | 我们来绑住他 |
[17:23] | Prisoner’s tearing up the interview room. | 犯人把接待室闹得天翻地覆 |
[17:25] | You better get up there. | 你最好进去看看 |
[17:35] | He didn’t want to leave. | 他不想走 |
[17:36] | – Why not? – He said he was guilty. | -为什么 -他说他有罪 |
[17:37] | Something else going on here. | 这事另有隐情 |
[17:50] | What I want to know | 我只想知道 |
[17:50] | { | 上峰会议室 |
[17:51] | is how the hell this could have happened. | 这事怎么可能发生 |
[17:53] | I promise you, sir, | 长官 我向你保证 |
[17:54] | we will use all our resources to find Merrick | 我们会尽全力找到梅瑞克 |
[17:56] | and the black box. | 和黑盒 |
[17:57] | Amanda, you sold us on your skills. | 阿曼达 我们对你的能力深信不疑 |
[18:02] | It would pain us to think we were mistaken. | 如果我们弄错了 我们会觉得痛心疾首 |
[18:05] | – Sean? – Yes. | -肖恩 -在 |
[18:07] | Make sure this gets done. | 确保任务尽快完成 |
[18:11] | I hope that billion dollars was worth it. | 我希望十亿美金能物有所值 |
[18:13] | May I remind you, senator, | 参议员 请允许我提个醒 |
[18:14] | that game change | “比赛变数”行动 |
[18:15] | was our operation. | 是我们的行动 |
[18:17] | We put that money to a lot better use | 比起国会那群乡巴佬来 |
[18:19] | than those yokels in congress ever could. | 我们更好的利用了那笔钱 |
[18:21] | Let’s just hope we didn’t pay for our own funeral… | 但愿我们没把这一大笔钱 |
[18:24] | along with it. | 用来买棺材 |
[18:28] | What do your eggheads say about Nikita’s phone? | 你们的技工对尼基塔的电话有什么说法 |
[18:30] | They’re still taking it apart. | 他们还在仔细检查 |
[18:31] | Well, mine still works. You wanted to see me? | 我的还能用 你找我吗 |
[18:34] | Couldn’t tell me what this was about over the phone? | 有什么事不能在电话里说呢 |
[18:36] | That’s right. Sean, will you excuse us? | 说的是 肖恩 回避下吧 |
[18:38] | I’d like to have a word with Alex in private. | 我想单独和艾丽克丝谈谈 |
[18:40] | If it’s operational, it’s not private. | 如果和任务有关 就不能单独谈 |
[18:41] | – It’s personal. – I didn’t know | -这是私事 -我还不知道 |
[18:43] | that category existed here. | 这里还有私事 |
[18:44] | You’re new. There are a lot of things | 你是新来的 关于”组织” |
[18:46] | about Division you don’t know. | 有很多你不知道的事 |
[18:53] | Very true. | 说得很对 |
[18:57] | Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[19:05] | I lied to Sean. | 我对肖恩撒谎了 |
[19:08] | Engineering has traced Nikita’s burner phone | 工程师已经追踪到尼基塔一次性手机 |
[19:10] | to its point of sale, | 的销售点 |
[19:11] | a small wireless store in upstate New York | 位于纽约北郊的一家小型无线商店 |
[19:13] | Off 87, north of Queensbury. | 87号 昆斯伯里北部 |
[19:15] | There are 2 motels within a 20-miles radius. | 方圆20英里有两家汽车旅馆 |
[19:18] | I could have sent a strike team, | 我可以派出一支突击队 |
[19:21] | but I know you hoped to approach Nikita on your own. | 但我知道你希望单独接近尼基塔 |
[19:24] | In your heart, you don’t want to see her die. | 心底里你不希望看到她死 |
[19:26] | What do you care what I want? | 你干嘛要在乎我的想法 |
[19:28] | Because I like to plan for tomorrow. | 因为我喜欢未雨绸缪 |
[19:30] | And I need to earn your trust. | 我需要赢得你的信任 |
[19:32] | Right now, Nikita still thinks that I’m on my own. | 现在尼基塔还以为我是独自一人 |
[19:36] | Give me a chance to do this my way. | 给我一个机会让我自己来 |
[19:39] | That’s what I’m doing, Alex. | 我就是这么做的 艾丽克丝 |
[19:40] | Giving you a chance. | 给你机会 |
[19:41] | One chance. | 只有一次机会 |
[19:44] | Bring back the black box. | 把黑盒带回来 |
[19:58] | Relax, Tony. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 别紧张 托尼 我们不会伤害你 |
[20:00] | Sorry about your jaw. | 抱歉伤了你的下巴 |
[20:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[20:02] | Listen, carefully. | 认真听我们说 |
[20:04] | Right now you are an escaped convict, | 现在你是一名逃犯 |
[20:06] | and we are accomplices in your breakout. | 我们是帮你越狱的共犯 |
[20:09] | Problem is, a secret unit of the government | 问题是 有个政府秘密组织 |
[20:11] | is going to suppress who we are. | 会隐瞒我们的身份 |
[20:13] | But you are still going to be | 但你仍会成为 |
[20:14] | the focus of a nationwide manhunt. | 全国通缉的罪犯 |
[20:17] | This–this was a setup. | 你们这是陷害我 |
[20:19] | According to the information we have, | 根据我们拥有的信息 |
[20:21] | you were already set up, but, back in that prison, | 你已经被人陷害了 但在监狱里 |
[20:23] | you told me you were guilty. | 你告诉我 你有罪 |
[20:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:26] | If you know I’m not guilty, | 你要是认为我没罪的话 |
[20:27] | then why break me out? | 干嘛帮我越狱 |
[20:30] | Why not present your information to the A.C.C.A.? | 干嘛不直接告诉A.C.C.A. |
[20:30] | Army Court of Criminal Appeals | 刑事犯罪军事法庭 |
[20:33] | Or to the civilian press? | 或者报界媒体 |
[20:35] | We know you were threatened, Tony. | 我们知道你被人威胁 托尼 |
[20:37] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[20:38] | No. | 不 |
[20:40] | They didn’t threaten me. | 他们没有威胁我 |
[20:42] | They threatened my son. | 他们威胁的是我儿子 |
[20:44] | If I say anything, | 只要我透露半点消息 |
[20:46] | they will kill him. | 他们就会杀了他 |
[20:47] | He told me they will not hesitate. | 那人告诉我他们绝不会手下留情 |
[20:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:50] | I didn’t get a name. | 我不知道名字 |
[20:50] | I didn’t get a name. | 我不知道名字 |
[20:53] | Captain Anthony Merrick. | 安东尼·梅瑞克上尉 |
[20:53] | Captain Anthony Merrick. | 安东尼·梅瑞克上尉 |
[20:55] | Right after I was arrested, | 我刚被捕 |
[20:55] | Right after I was arrested, | 我刚被捕 |
[20:56] | he came to visit me. | 他就来找我 |
[20:56] | he came to visit me. | 他就来找我 |
[20:58] | He asked me where I stashed the evidence. | 他问我把证据藏在哪里 |
[20:58] | He asked me where I stashed the evidence. | 他问我把证据藏在哪里 |
[21:01] | I figured he was part of the conspiracy, | 我猜测他也参与谋划了阴谋 |
[21:01] | I figured he was part of the conspiracy, | 我猜测他也参与谋划了阴谋 |
[21:02] | so I told him where he could stick it. | 所以我告诉他别痴心妄想了 |
[21:02] | so I told him where he could stick it. | 所以我告诉他别痴心妄想了 |
[21:05] | He told me that my son Justin would pay the price | 他说我儿子贾斯汀会为我的不识好歹 |
[21:08] | for my insult. | 付出代价 |
[21:09] | I told him, just as long as you do not touch him, | 我告诉他 只要他们不动我的儿子 |
[21:14] | my mouth will stay shut | 我会永远闭嘴 |
[21:16] | and that evidence will stay buried. | 让证据永不见天日 |
[21:20] | You let the whole world think you were guilty? | 你任凭世人都认为你有罪 |
[21:22] | I don’t care, | 我不在乎 |
[21:24] | but Justin– it killed me | 但贾斯汀 不能告诉他真相 |
[21:26] | that I couldn’t tell him. | 让我痛不欲生 |
[21:28] | He grew up hating me. | 他一直恨着我 |
[21:29] | He wouldn’t even come to visit me. | 他从没来看过我 |
[21:32] | But at least he was safe. | 但至少他很安全 |
[21:33] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[21:39] | I know you guys think you were helping, | 我知道你们以为是在帮我 |
[21:40] | But you just made it worse. | 但你们把事情弄得更糟了 |
[21:46] | We will find Justin, and we will make sure he’s safe. | 我们会找到贾斯汀 确保他的安全 |
[21:58] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[22:00] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[22:02] | Hang up. | 挂掉 |
[22:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[22:06] | Think. How does she have this number? | 她怎么会有这个号码的 |
[22:08] | It was our emergency backup. | 这是我们的应急备用电话 |
[22:09] | It can’t be traced. It’s a web number. | 不会被追踪到的 是网络号码 |
[22:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:14] | No, Nikita, you were right. | 不好 尼基塔 你是对的 |
[22:16] | I’m pretty bad. | 我太差劲了 |
[22:18] | I tried to do it all on my own, | 我还想着一个人干 |
[22:19] | and now I’m somewhere that I don’t want to be, | 现在我在一个我不想待的地方 |
[22:21] | and it hurts. | 这让我好难过 |
[22:23] | You’re not using again, are you, because it sounds like… | 你没复吸吧 听起来很像… |
[22:26] | Well, it was– it was just a little bit. | 我就吸了一点 |
[22:29] | You know, something to get me by. | 我想用毒品来麻醉自己 |
[22:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[22:34] | Brighton beach. I was looking into the Russian mafia, | 布莱顿海滩 我在调查俄罗斯黑手党 |
[22:36] | trying to get a lead on Semak. | 试图找到斯迈克的线索 |
[22:38] | I’ll take tony. | 我来负责托尼 |
[22:39] | We’ll get his son. | 我们去找他的儿子 |
[22:41] | She sounds bad, Michael. | 迈克尔 她听起来情况很糟糕 |
[22:42] | I looked him up. | 我调查过他 |
[22:43] | He’s in Manhattan. | 他住在曼哈顿 |
[22:45] | We won’t lose any time. | 我们不会浪费时间的 |
[22:48] | Alex, stay where you are. | 艾丽克丝 呆着别动 |
[22:49] | I’m coming to you. | 我来找你 |
[22:58] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[22:59] | It’s just Michael and one other guy. | 只是迈克和另一个人罢了 |
[23:11] | The hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[23:39] | How much ammo you got? | 你还有多少弹药 |
[23:41] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[23:42] | There’s no way out. | 没出路了 |
[24:36] | Michael, Alex is with Division. | 迈克尔 艾丽克丝投靠”组织”了 |
[24:38] | We’re not in Division. | 我们不在”组织”里 |
[24:40] | I don’t know where we are, | 我也不知道我们在哪里 |
[24:41] | but how do you feel? Can you move? | 你感觉怎么样 能动吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[24:45] | Good. ’cause whoever captured us | 好极了 抓我们的人 |
[24:49] | didn’t take my knife. | 没拿走我的刀 |
[24:53] | It wasn’t a capture, dingleberry. | 谁要抓你们了 蠢驴 |
[24:54] | It was a rescue. | 你们是被救了 |
[24:57] | Hey, I just saved your life, man! | 老兄 我刚救了你一命呢 |
[25:00] | What is this, a safe house? | 这是哪 安全屋吗 |
[25:02] | It’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[25:03] | Look around you, man. Does this look like division? | 老兄 看看你周围 哪里像”组织”了 |
[25:06] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[25:06] | I left. I’m out. | 我离开 退出了”组织” |
[25:08] | Michael, check his tracker. | 迈克尔 看看他有没有追踪器 |
[25:10] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 |
[25:13] | Removed. Duh. | 追踪器已经移除了 |
[25:17] | Did you seriously think I was gonna stay down | 你们不会真觉得在破译珀西的黑盒之后 |
[25:19] | on the farm after I decrypted Percy’s black box? | 我还敢呆在”组织”里吧 |
[25:22] | Amanda would have had my ass. | 阿曼达会要了我的命的 |
[25:24] | What do you mean, Amanda? | 你说阿曼达是什么意思 |
[25:25] | She’s queen bee now. | 她现在是”组织”的女王了 |
[25:26] | They’re keeping Percy on ice. | 他们软禁了珀西 |
[25:28] | God, you know, I forgot how dense you guys can be. | 老天 我忘了你俩疑心那么重 |
[25:30] | You’re gonna make me regret doing this. | 我快后悔救你们了 |
[25:32] | Why are you helping us anyway? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[25:35] | And how? Those attack drones were… | 怎么做到的 那些无人驾驶飞机… |
[25:37] | Advanced? Next level? | 先进 下一代 |
[25:39] | Illegal? Expensive? | 非法 昂贵 |
[25:42] | Um, yeah. | 没错 |
[25:44] | But, see, that’s okay, | 但是没什么的 |
[25:45] | Because I have money. | 因为我有钱 |
[25:48] | Lots and lots of money. | 很多很多钱 |
[25:51] | Money that I would like to keep. | 我想留着这些钱 |
[25:56] | A dream currently being threatened by you. | 这个美梦现在被你俩威胁到了 |
[26:00] | Listen, Birkhoff | 听我说 伯克霍夫 |
[26:01] | See, you guys just always thought | 我知道 在你们眼中 |
[26:03] | I was the little computer geek. | 我一直是个微不足道的计算机怪才 |
[26:06] | “I’m in.” | 不会注意到我进来的 |
[26:08] | You never realized that I was the balls. | 你们从没发现我有如此能耐 |
[26:11] | Before division got their claws into me, | 在”组织”将魔爪伸向我之前 |
[26:13] | I was siphoning bank accounts from all over the world. | 我正在从世界各地的银行账户里捞钱 |
[26:16] | You planted a tracker in the black box, | 你在黑盒里安置了一个追踪器 |
[26:17] | – And that’s how you found us. – It wasn’t a tracker. | -根据信号找到了我们 -不是追踪器 |
[26:19] | It was a line of code I wrote in | 当我破译黑盒的时候 |
[26:21] | when I was decrypting the box. | 我在里面写了一行代码 |
[26:22] | It’s supposed to ping me with its location | 当黑盒接通时 它就会将你们的位置 |
[26:24] | whenever it went online, | 发送给我 |
[26:26] | And lately it’s been online a lot. | 最近它经常接通 |
[26:29] | What in the hell is going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[26:31] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在解决 |
[26:32] | You guys want to bring heat down on yourselves, that’s fine. | 你们想成为众矢之的 我管不着 |
[26:35] | I can’t afford it. | 但我担不起 |
[26:36] | I got lots to lose. | 我会失去很多 |
[26:38] | So you are gonna make it clear to division | 所以你们得向”组织”说清楚 |
[26:40] | That we are not working together. | 我和你们不是一伙的 |
[26:43] | And that I’m not into these black box shenanigans. | 我对黑盒这点破事没兴趣 |
[26:45] | So you seriously rescued us so that we could tell division | 你救我们不会只是要我们告诉”组织” |
[26:48] | that you’re not working with us? | 你和我们不是一伙的吧 |
[26:50] | They don’t know who rescued you. | 他们不知道救你们的是何方神圣 |
[26:52] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[26:54] | Oh, nerd, you’re lonely. | 呆子 你寂寞了 |
[26:56] | – What? – You’re lonely. | -什么 -你寂寞了 |
[26:58] | And you have no friends. | 你没有朋友 |
[26:59] | And you missed us, so you saved us. | 想我们了 所以就救了我们 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Hate to break it to you guys, | 其实不想告诉你们这些 |
[27:07] | But there’s, like, no one who misses you less than me. | 但世界上最不想你们的人 就是我了 |
[27:10] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[27:13] | Turns out they have some heavy support | 看起来他们有我们不知道的重型火力支援 |
[27:15] | we didn’t know about, so I’m gonna need a drone scrambled | 所以我要一架无人机马上 |
[27:17] | from Andrews A.F.B., something with range. | 从安德鲁斯空军基地起飞 要有一定射程的 |
[27:19] | Hey, you. Sean. | 那个谁 肖恩 |
[27:21] | My guess is that they’ve gone to ground. | 我猜他们已经落地 |
[27:22] | There’s a chance they’re still on the move. | 有可能还在转移 |
[27:24] | So I’m gonna need a sat retasked over the eastern seaboard. | 我要你用卫星重新扫描一遍东海岸 |
[27:25] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[27:27] | I’m also gonna need new transport. | 再给我弄架新的运输机 |
[27:28] | Belay that order. | 先别执行那个命令 |
[27:35] | I just spoke with your superiors. | 我刚和你的上级谈过 |
[27:37] | You mean your superiors. | 你是说你的上级吗 |
[27:38] | Yes, and we agreed that you will never commandeer | 对 我们达成共识 不允许你 |
[27:40] | division assets without my permission ever again. | 再未经我同意动用”组织”资源 |
[27:42] | So I can’t go around your back | 那我不能像你刚才打我小报告一样 |
[27:44] | the way that you just went around mine. | 去打你的小报告了 |
[27:45] | I didn’t ask for you, Sean. You were assigned to me. | 肖恩 我没有要你来 你是上头派给我的 |
[27:47] | Apparently with good reason. | 显然上头想的很周到 |
[27:48] | Sending her in alone… | 只派她一个人去… |
[27:49] | Would have worked if you hadn’t blown it to hell. | 如果不是你搞砸 我早就成功的 |
[27:51] | No, what would have worked is if you’d told the truth. | 不 如果你老实交代的话会怎么样 |
[27:53] | Turns out you had a way of contacting Nikita | 原来你一直都能和尼基塔取得联系 |
[27:56] | this entire time and didn’t tell anyone. | 却没有告诉任何人 |
[27:58] | Now don’t you think that’s intel you could have used? | 你不觉得这条情报我们可以大加利用吗 |
[27:59] | I had one chance to use that number | 我当时只有一次机会使用那个号码 |
[28:01] | without arousing suspicion. | 且不会让她怀疑 |
[28:02] | That’s all you get with Nikita. | 对付尼基塔这种人 |
[28:04] | One chance. | 只有一次机会 |
[28:05] | Enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[28:07] | The situation is still fluid. | 现在形势还很难说 |
[28:09] | And I’m not interested in conceding defeat yet. | 我还不想投降 |
[28:12] | We have one advantage left to us, | 我们现在还有一个优势 |
[28:15] | But it requires you talking to someone you like | 但需要你去和一个对你来说 |
[28:17] | even less than Sean. | 比肖恩更讨厌的人谈话 |
[28:34] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[28:35] | Right on time. | 真是准时 |
[28:37] | Good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[28:39] | Wish I could say the same. | 我倒是也想这么对你说 |
[28:40] | I must admit I’m surprised. | 我得承认我有点惊讶 |
[28:43] | I have to be here for the time being. | 我现在是不得以才呆在这里 |
[28:45] | But you…you choose to be a prisoner. | 但你 你选择成为囚徒 |
[28:49] | I wonder why that is. | 我想知道为什么 |
[28:50] | I need to ask you about operation game change. | 我想问你一些关于”比赛变数”行动的问题 |
[28:53] | Nikita’s broken Tony Merrick out of Leavenworth. | 尼基塔在莱文沃斯监狱帮托尼·梅瑞克越狱了 |
[28:56] | Straight to business. | 直切重点 |
[28:58] | Bad etiquette. | 真不礼貌 |
[29:00] | Your father raised you better than that. | 你父亲可不是这样教你的 |
[29:02] | Don’t you ever mention my father. | 你再敢提我父亲 |
[29:05] | Okay, we’ll talk about your mother. | 好吧 我们来谈谈你母亲 |
[29:07] | Amanda said you would help. | 阿曼达说你会帮忙 |
[29:09] | I’m trying to. | 我正在帮 |
[29:11] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[29:12] | You rarely spoke of her. | 你很少提起她 |
[29:15] | There must be a reason | 怪不得你总是 |
[29:17] | why you keep seeking out mother figures. | 喜欢追随那些上了有母性的女人 |
[29:20] | What was her name? I forget. | 她叫什么来着 我都忘了 |
[29:23] | No, you don’t. | 你肯定没忘 |
[29:24] | But do you? | 你呢 |
[29:27] | Have you forgotten her, Alex? | 你也忘了吗 艾丽克丝 |
[29:30] | Her name was Katya, and she was better than all of you. | 她叫卡特亚 你们谁都比不上她 |
[29:34] | Amanda, Nikita, you’re all killers. | 阿曼达 尼基塔 你们都是冷血杀手 |
[29:37] | And she never hurt anyone. | 但她从来不伤害无辜 |
[29:41] | There was no reason for her to die. No reason. | 她不应该死 不应该 |
[29:44] | I see her strength in you, Alex. | 我在你身上看到了她的倔强 艾丽克丝 |
[29:48] | Which is why I’m going to help you. | 所以我才想要帮你 |
[29:51] | You want to know | 你肯定想知道尼基塔 |
[29:53] | where Nikita is going next. | 接下来的动向 |
[29:56] | If you know where, say it. | 知道的话就别绕弯子 |
[29:57] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道她要去哪里 |
[29:59] | I know who. | 但知道她要找谁 |
[30:01] | And I can tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[30:03] | In exchange for a small token. | 但要跟你换样东西 |
[30:06] | A television. | 一台电视 |
[30:07] | With a live news feed. | 要能收看实时新闻 |
[30:09] | The more I know about what’s going on in the world, | 外面的事情我知道得越多 |
[30:11] | the more I can help you predict Nikita’s next move. | 就越能预测尼基塔接下来的动作 |
[30:14] | Amanda will never go for that. | 阿曼达肯定不会同意 |
[30:15] | But she will, because I’m going to give you | 她会的 因为我要 |
[30:18] | a gift in advance. | 先送你们一份大礼 |
[30:20] | As a show of good faith. | 以表诚意 |
[30:26] | You’re all set. | 你都准备好了 |
[30:28] | Birkhoff’s located Tony’s son, | 伯克霍夫已经找到托尼的儿子 |
[30:30] | and he’s graciously agreed to let us use one of his cars. | 他还很大方地把车借我们用 |
[30:34] | I think he’s second-guessing rescuing us. | 我想他又在怀疑救我们对不对了 |
[30:38] | You know, he’s right. Birkhoff. | 他说的没错 伯克霍夫 |
[30:40] | About us. | 我们现在的处境 |
[30:42] | The game has changed, and I didn’t even see it. | 游戏已经变了 我却还没明白过来 |
[30:46] | Look, there’s no way that you could have known | 你怎么可能知道 |
[30:48] | that Alex was working with division. | 艾丽克丝已经投靠”组织”了呢 |
[30:51] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[30:54] | She wants revenge for her family, | 她想为她的家人报仇 |
[30:56] | and she’s hoping they can help her out. | 所以希望他们能帮她 |
[30:58] | It makes perfect sense. | 这再正常不过了 |
[31:03] | Especially when that’s all you can think about. | 尤其是你一心想着报仇的时候 |
[31:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:06] | But when you entered division, | 可是你当初加入”组织”的时候 |
[31:08] | you didn’t know the truth about them. | 还不知道他们的底细 |
[31:11] | Alex does. | 但艾丽克丝很清楚 |
[31:13] | It’s like she’s so lost she follows | 她好像无所适从 |
[31:15] | the first trail she finds. | 才会走上这条路 |
[31:16] | Even if it’s the one that leads her straight to hell. | 而这很有可能是条不归路 |
[31:19] | Nikita, you are not responsible | 尼基塔 你再也不必 |
[31:22] | for her anymore, okay? | 为她操心 知道了吗 |
[31:23] | Or I’m responsible for her for the rest of my life. | 那我这后半生都要为她而自责 |
[31:40] | Do you see Justin? | 发现贾斯汀了吗 |
[31:44] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[31:45] | It’s been eight years, though. | 已经八年了 |
[31:47] | His credit card was just charged a couple minutes ago. | 他的信用卡几分钟前有交易记录 |
[31:49] | He’s got to be there. | 他肯定在那 |
[32:05] | Michael, division’s on site. | 迈克尔 “组织”的人来了 |
[32:07] | Possible grab team. | 可能是来抓他的 |
[32:09] | Okay. Copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[32:10] | Setting a smoke screen. Make that call. | 使用障眼法 给他们打电话 |
[32:13] | Remember what you promised. | 别忘了你说的 |
[32:14] | I’ll let them know that we’re not working together. | 我会让他们以为我们不是一伙的 |
[32:18] | No sign of target on lower dance floor. | 下层舞池没发现目标 |
[32:21] | We’re getting an encrypted signal sent to us | 我们收到一个从2号线路 |
[32:23] | through pegasat 2. Video and voice. | 发来的加密信号 有视频和录音 |
[32:25] | Put it through. Start a trace. | 接过来 开始追踪 |
[32:32] | Hey, there. | 你好呀 |
[32:33] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[32:36] | Michael, this is a nice coincidence. | 迈克尔 真是巧呀 |
[32:40] | Why is that? | 为什么这样说 |
[32:41] | Because I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才还在念叨你 |
[32:43] | Well, you were always very thoughtful. | 你向来都是这么贴心 |
[32:46] | That’s why I decided to reach out, | 所以我才决定联系你 |
[32:48] | see if we can make a deal. | 看看能不能做一笔交易 |
[32:49] | You ship me the black box, I call off the hounds? | 黑盒给我 我就不再追捕 |
[32:52] | Mm, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:53] | One thing at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[32:55] | I give you the evidence | 我交给你 |
[32:56] | that Captain Merrick stashed, | 梅瑞克上尉藏匿的证据 |
[32:58] | and you tell the authorities | 你让上头 |
[33:00] | to call off the manhunt for him. | 取消对他的追捕 |
[33:01] | Two satellites down. Closing in on his location. | 两颗卫星锁定 正在接近他的位置 |
[33:03] | Maybe you can officially fake his death. | 或许你可以伪造他的死亡 |
[33:06] | – You’re good at that. – You were as well. | -这你是最在行的 -彼此彼此 |
[33:09] | By the way, where’s Nikita? | 顺便问一句 尼基塔在哪里 |
[33:11] | Shouldn’t I be speaking to the person in charge? | 我不应该和你当家的谈谈吗 |
[33:15] | I’m in charge. | 我就是当家的 |
[33:17] | Nikita doesn’t want to see you right now. | 尼基塔现在不想见你 |
[33:24] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[33:35] | Michael, we need to adjust. | 迈克尔 调整计划 |
[33:46] | – Dirty martini. – What? | -浑浊马提尼 -什么 |
[33:48] | That’s what I’ll have. | 我想喝这个 |
[33:50] | Sorry, I’m not looking for company right now. | 不好意思 我不想搭讪 |
[33:53] | – Just privacy then? – Yup. | -想独处 -是的 |
[34:00] | No, you’re not. | 非也 |
[34:02] | You’re looking for anonymity. | 你是不想被人认识 |
[34:05] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[34:06] | One doesn’t require you to be alone. | 不认识不代表不能请我喝酒 |
[34:13] | Bartender. | 酒保 |
[34:15] | Dirty martini for the lady. | 给这位女士来杯浑浊马提尼 |
[34:19] | Okay. I got to warn you, | 好吧 我要提醒你 |
[34:22] | the past couple of days have been pretty crappy for me. | 我这些天过得很不顺心 |
[34:25] | Work or family? | 因为工作还是家人 |
[34:27] | Family. Or at least my twisted version of it. | 家人 如果我那还算个家的话 |
[34:31] | Aren’t all family stories twisted? | 谁家没有本难念的经呀 |
[34:33] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | Not like mine. | 绝对没法跟我比 |
[34:37] | My parents were murdered when I was a kid. | 我小时候父母就被人害死了 |
[34:39] | Got passed around a lot after that. | 那以后我就四处辗转 |
[34:41] | Saw a lot of bad stuff. | 什么不堪入目的事都见过 |
[34:44] | Just never saw the future. | 就是看不到未来 |
[34:47] | Well, here’s to twisted families. | 敬我们纷乱不清的家庭 |
[34:50] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[34:53] | Wait, if you don’t drink, then why… | 不是吧 你不喝酒干嘛还… |
[34:59] | Okay. Let’s get out of here. | 了解了 出去透透气吧 |
[35:08] | We have the son. They’re on the move. | 他儿子到手了 他们在行动了 |
[35:11] | Trace? | 跟到没 |
[35:11] | Almost there. Keep him talking. | 快了 继续跟他说话 |
[35:15] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 噢你们不是吧 |
[35:18] | These noobs think they’re so good. | 这些笨蛋以为他们有多强 |
[35:21] | You know this brinksmanship is truly pointless. | 说这些边缘政策真的没什么意义 |
[35:25] | Your conflict with division is really a conflict with Percy, | 你跟”组织”的矛盾在于你跟珀西的恩怨 |
[35:27] | and he’s been removed. | 现在他都不在其位了 |
[35:29] | Are you offering me my old job? | 你是想再让我回去重操旧业吗 |
[35:31] | I too want to clean up the dirt he saved on that box. | 我也是想把他收集在黑盒里的罪证清理掉 |
[35:34] | Yeah, and I know exactly how you like to clean things up. | 是啊 我知道你有多爱清理东西 |
[35:45] | Get in. | 上车 |
[35:46] | – Wait. – Relax. It’s not you we want. | -等等 -放心 我们要的不是你 |
[35:49] | This is about my dad, isn’t it? | 这又是因为我爸爸 是吧 |
[35:51] | You’re trying to catch him, and I’m your bait, right? | 你们想要抓到他 拿我来做诱饵 是不是 |
[35:53] | – Come on. – Wait, just… | -快点 -等等… |
[35:54] | He’s the criminal in the family, not me. | 家里犯罪的人是他 不是我 |
[35:56] | He raised me to believe in honor, justice, | 他教育我要有自尊 相信正义 |
[35:59] | and then beats an unarmed man to death? | 然后他把一个手无寸铁的人活活打死 |
[36:01] | Then leaves his 14-year-old son to the foster system? | 然后把14岁的儿子撇给收养机构 |
[36:03] | Listen, whatever you’re gonna do to him, | 听着 不管你们对他做什么 |
[36:05] | he deserves it. | 都是他罪有应得 |
[36:07] | Let’s not focus on the past. | 过去的都叫它过去吧 |
[36:10] | It’s a new day here. We can make a fresh start. | 这可是全新的一天 我们可以重新开始 |
[36:12] | We got him. We got him. | 追踪到了 追踪到了 |
[36:23] | You guys think you were badass, huh? | 你们以为你们很牛 是不 |
[36:25] | You are nothing. | 你们算个屁 |
[36:26] | You’re air. It takes a whole squadron | 你们屁都不如 把你们加在一起 |
[36:29] | of you rejects to even get close to me, | 跟哥一比也都是浮云 |
[36:30] | and I want you to die knowing that. | 趁你们还没死 我先跟你们讲清楚 |
[36:37] | By the way, Birkhoff is not working with us. | 忘了跟你说 伯克霍夫跟我们不是一伙的 |
[36:45] | They’re in Manhattan, midtown. | 他们在曼哈顿 市中区 |
[36:47] | 47th between 2nd and 3rd. | 第2街与第3街中间的47街区 |
[36:49] | Who’s closest? | 哪个小队最近 |
[36:49] | Technically our grab team is. | 抓捕小队最近 |
[36:51] | Give Mr. Pierce the coordinates. | 把他们的坐标传给皮尔斯先生 |
[36:53] | Tell Alex to return with the son. | 让艾丽克丝把那儿子带回来 |
[36:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:56] | They found the box. Let’s move. | 他们找到黑盒了 我们行动 |
[36:58] | -Get him secure. – Yeah. | -你把他带回去 -好吧 |
[37:05] | I’m afraid this negotiation is over. | 我想这次谈判结束了 |
[37:08] | What negotiation? | 谁跟你谈判了 |
[37:23] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:25] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我是来救你的 |
[37:26] | Nikita | 尼基塔 |
[37:29] | Drop your gun. | 放下你的枪 |
[37:37] | What are you gonna do, shoot me? | 你要干什么 开枪打我吗 |
[37:39] | I’ve done it before. | 这我以前干过 |
[37:41] | To save my life, right? | 为了救我 对吧 |
[37:42] | What’s it gonna be for this time? | 那这次会是为什么 |
[37:44] | Or do you even know? | 是你自己知道 |
[37:46] | Or does Amanda have you so turned around | 还是阿曼达给你洗脑 |
[37:47] | you don’t know what to believe anymore? | 让你失去了信仰 |
[37:48] | I know what I believe. | 我有我的信仰 |
[37:49] | And I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[37:50] | And I’m using division to get it. | 我是利用”组织”来得到它 |
[37:52] | They are using you. | 是他们在利用你 |
[37:54] | It’s what they do. | 这是他们的本性 |
[37:55] | – You can’t trust them. – I don’t trust anybody! | -你不能相信他们 -我谁都不相信 |
[38:03] | Stop. | 停手吧 |
[38:17] | I said stop. | 我说了停手 |
[38:21] | Remember this | 记住这次 |
[38:23] | – I did this because I care. – No. | -我这么做是因为我还关心你 -不要 |
[38:36] | Get out while you’re still alive. | 趁活着 赶快退出吧 |
[38:52] | This is it. | 这就这样 |
[38:53] | This is the first break in the chain. | 我们的链条上出现了第一个漏洞 |
[38:55] | This is how it begins. | 悲剧就是这样开始的 |
[38:56] | – Edward. – And this is how we end. | -爱德华 -这是我们的劫数 |
[38:58] | Edward, calm down. | 爱德华 冷静 |
[38:59] | She has the evidence, Madeline. | 她手里有证据的 玛德琳 |
[39:01] | Merrick’s evidence. | 梅瑞克的证据 |
[39:02] | It’ll show government troops | 那证据会证明是政府的军队 |
[39:04] | being responsible for the Basra heist. | 要对巴士拉劫案负责 |
[39:06] | Pulling on that string leads to division, | 那会直接把”组织”牵连出来 |
[39:08] | and, once division is exposed, | 一旦”组织”暴露了 |
[39:10] | Everyone at this table will be as well. | 在座所有的人就都会被牵出来 |
[39:12] | Are you finished? | 你说完没 |
[39:15] | I think I can speak | 我想我可以 |
[39:16] | for everyone in this room | 代表在座的每一位 |
[39:18] | when I tell you that we share your concern. | 告诉你 我们也担心你所担心的问题 |
[39:24] | However, as you pointed out earlier, | 但是 像你之前说的 |
[39:27] | we’re all in this together. | 我们都在一条船上 |
[39:30] | And that’s how we will attack the problem. | 要把问题解决 |
[39:34] | Together. | 就得同舟共济 |
[39:38] | { | 爱德华·亚当斯 生于1948年-死于2011年 |
[39:38] | A suicide note found next to the body | 其自杀遗书在其尸体旁被发现 |
[39:41] | admitting to his culpability in the infamous Basra heist | 承认他对八年前声名狼藉的 |
[39:45] | eight years ago. | 巴士拉劫案负责 |
[39:47] | I’m surprised the feds took Tony’s deal. | 我很惊讶联邦调查局接受了托尼的条件 |
[39:49] | Oh, I’m not. | 我不感到惊讶 |
[39:51] | They get his evidence. | 他们得到了他的证据 |
[39:53] | It makes ’em look like heroes. | 借此他们能装一把英雄 |
[39:58] | The prison break that freed captain Tony Merrick | 帮助托尼·梅丽克越狱 |
[40:01] | turned out to be a daring FBI ploy | 原来是联邦调查局的果敢举措 |
[40:04] | with the aim of drawing out the true perpetrator. | 目的是为引出真正的犯罪凶手 |
[40:07] | It was further revealed that Adams had ensured | 调查进一步显示 为了能让梅瑞克闭嘴 |
[40:10] | Merrick’s silence by threatening the life | 亚当斯曾拿其儿子贾斯汀的 |
[40:12] | of his son Justin. | 生命做威胁 |
[41:14] | So we know one of the code names on the box | 现在我们知道了黑盒里的一个编号的意义 |
[41:16] | There are six members on oversight. | “上峰”里有六名成员 |
[41:19] | That’s one down, | 干掉1个了 |
[41:21] | Five to go. | 还有5个 |
[41:24] | That means we’re one step closer to home. | 这就意味着我们离家门又更近了一步 |
[41:28] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[41:31] | Don’t get me wrong. I want to stop running. | 别误会我 我也想不再躲躲藏藏 |
[41:34] | I’ve been running my whole life. | 我一辈子都在逃 |
[41:37] | I want a home. I just want to be able | 我想要个家 只是当我有一个家的时候 |
[41:40] | to live with myself when I get there. | 我想还有勇气去面对自己 |
[41:48] | It’s gonna be hard enough living with me.250 Who? | 跟着我过也会很吃苦的哦 谁 |