时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Testing 1 2 3 | 试音 1 2 3 |
[00:06] | Check this out. | 跟你说 |
[00:07] | I’m the only truck in town that’s got soft-serve. | 全城只有我这部贩卖车卖软冰欺凌 |
[00:10] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[00:11] | But I got a great deal on this truck. | 这部贩卖车我买得很便宜 |
[00:13] | I’m thinking I haven’t seen you this excited | 我是在想 自你八岁生日 |
[00:16] | since I took you to the Bronx Zoo for your eighth birthday. | 我带你去布朗克斯动物园就没见你这么兴奋过 |
[00:20] | I know you were worried about me, okay? | 我知道你一直很担心我 |
[00:22] | But you don’t need to be, not anymore. | 但你现在不用操心了 再也不用了 |
[00:26] | I knew you’d turn it around. | 我就知道你会振作起来的 |
[00:35] | There you go, sweet pea. | 拿好了 小甜心 |
[00:37] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[00:39] | Enjoy. | 慢慢吃 |
[00:41] | Ice cream sandwich. | 夹心冰欺凌 |
[00:49] | Hey. | 喂 |
[00:50] | Sir! | 先生 |
[00:52] | – Hey, I need two vanilla cones. – Okay. | -我要两个香草味甜筒 -好的 |
[00:55] | Sorry. Just give me a sec. | 抱歉 等我一下 |
[00:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:25] | Without further ado, | 我们闲话少说 |
[01:27] | I give you one of this organization’s biggest champions, | 有请本组织最大支持者之一 |
[01:31] | senator Charles Irving. | 参议员查尔斯·艾文 |
[01:36] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[01:44] | Darren! | 达伦 |
[02:10] | “Hey, Birkhoff, I need to use your computer. | “伯克霍夫 我用一下你的计算机 |
[02:13] | Is that cool?” | 可以吗” |
[02:14] | “Sure, Niki. Thanks for asking.” | “可以 尼基塔 感谢你能先问我一句” |
[02:16] | Birkhoff, I need to borrow 100 grand. | 伯克霍夫 我想找你借十万美金 |
[02:18] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
[02:19] | See how easy that…Wait a minute. What? | 你瞧询问一声有什么难… 等等 什么 |
[02:22] | We have a lead that could help us identify | 我们得到一条线索 |
[02:23] | another member of oversight. | 能帮我们找出”上峰”的又一名成员 |
[02:24] | We have a lead? | 我们得到线索 |
[02:26] | Spain’s defense minister is doing business | 西班牙国防部长与”上峰” |
[02:28] | with an oversight member. | 有交易往来 |
[02:30] | One of his staffers is willing to sell us the identity, | 他一名手下愿意把”上峰”成员情况卖给我们 |
[02:32] | but he needs a lot of money and in 24 hours. | 但我们要在24小时内给他一大笔钱 |
[02:35] | So we’re also gonna have to take your jet to Lisbon. | 所以我们还得乘你的私人飞机去里斯本 |
[02:39] | No. | 不行 |
[02:42] | No? | 不行 |
[02:43] | Get used to that sound, baby. | 亲爱的 要习惯接受我的拒绝 |
[02:45] | ’cause I’m not joining you on some crusade | 因为我不会参与你们 |
[02:47] | to take down oversight. | 扳倒”上峰”的圣战的 |
[02:48] | And you are not taking my jet anywhere. | 你休想乘我的私人飞机去任何地方 |
[02:52] | Right, because this is about you, | 没错 因为你只在乎自己 |
[02:53] | right, shadowwalker? | 是吧 暗影行者 |
[02:54] | Well, it is my life… | 这是我的生活 |
[02:57] | and my house. | 我的房子 |
[03:00] | In fact, I think you and Mikey | 事实上 我觉得你和迈克尔 |
[03:02] | should start looking for new digs. | 应该开始另觅新居了 |
[03:04] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[03:06] | There’s something that you need to see. | 你们瞧瞧这个吧 |
[03:08] | The suspect was shot twice | 参议员的贴身保镖开枪 |
[03:10] | by the senator’s security detail. | 两次击中嫌疑犯 |
[03:12] | Eyewitnesses describe Lancaster | 据目击者描述 兰卡斯特 |
[03:14] | as being in a trance-like state. | 当时精神恍惚 |
[03:18] | This is P9. | 这是第九计划干的 |
[03:19] | No way. | 不可能 |
[03:21] | Nobody got out alive. | 那计划中的人无一生还 |
[03:22] | Apparently, the kid just suddenly changed. | 很明显 这孩子像突然变了个人似的 |
[03:25] | People said he looked like he was in a trance. | 人们说他当时精神恍惚 |
[03:27] | P9? | 第九计划是什么 |
[03:29] | Do you remember Eustice, | 记得尤斯塔斯 |
[03:30] | the militia group that got into the siege | 那个2003年被联邦调查局围剿的 |
[03:31] | with the FBI in 2003? | 民间武装组织 |
[03:33] | Yeah, FBI raided the compound, | 记得 联邦调查局突袭了他们的基地 |
[03:35] | and they burnt the whole cult down. | 把整个邪教烧了个精光 |
[03:36] | Ah, it was no cult. That was a cover. | 根本没有什么邪教 那只是掩盖罪证 |
[03:39] | The compound housed a program to breed assassins… | 那个基地秘密培养杀手 |
[03:42] | P9. | 就是第九计划 |
[03:44] | An assassination program that’s different from Division? | 不同于”组织”的杀手培训计划吗 |
[03:48] | Way more X-Files… | 更神秘更高端 |
[03:49] | They used a super-teched-out version of hypnosis, | 他们利用一种超先进的催眠系统 |
[03:53] | neurohypnotic reprogramming. | 利用神经催眠给大脑重新编程 |
[03:55] | When they were done, | 等催眠完成后 |
[03:56] | they put those people back in the world | 这些人被放回正常人生活 |
[03:57] | With no idea what had happened to them… | 完全不知道自己身上的变化 |
[03:59] | Sleepers. | 他们被称为沉睡者 |
[04:02] | How do you know all this? | 你们怎么知道这些的 |
[04:05] | Because those weren’t FBI agents | 因为不是联邦调查局的探员 |
[04:07] | who burned down the compound. | 烧毁的那个基地 |
[04:10] | It was Division. | 是”组织”干的 |
[04:13] | Division was sent to clean up P9 | “组织”被派去清理掉第九计划 |
[04:15] | after a sleeper went awol and | 因为有一名沉睡者擅离职守 |
[04:17] | shot two policemen in Eustice. | 在尤斯塔斯枪击了两名警察 |
[04:19] | The question should be, why has it resurfaced? | 问题是 他们怎么又冒出来了 |
[04:24] | I take it oversight didn’t brief you on P9… | 我想”上峰”没跟你提过第九计划 |
[04:27] | one of their less successful programs. | 他们这项不怎么成功的计划 |
[04:29] | So the idea was abducting foreign nationals | 所以计划意图就是诱拐外国人 |
[04:32] | and brainwashing them. | 然后给他们洗脑 |
[04:33] | The idea was a clean strike. | 计划意图是达成不留痕迹的袭击 |
[04:35] | Say you wanted to assassinate the president of Pakistan. | 比如说你打算刺杀巴基斯坦的总统 |
[04:38] | Why send in SEAL Team 6 | 何必要海豹第六小队呢 |
[04:39] | When you can get the local ice cream man to do it for you? | 因为当地冰欺凌小贩就能帮你搞定一切 |
[04:41] | And then commit suicide. | 然后让他自我了断 |
[04:43] | The hits look like random acts of violence | 袭击看似像一个精神失常的个人的 |
[04:45] | from mentally disturbed individuals. | 随机性暴力行为 |
[04:47] | Personally, I found it disgusting. | 但就我看来 这很恶心 |
[04:49] | Why? Because you prefer | 为什么 因为你喜欢 |
[04:51] | more old-school brainwashing techniques? | 更学院派的洗脑方法吗 |
[04:52] | Because the concept is flawed, | 因为它在概念上就有缺陷 |
[04:54] | just like its creator was. | 就像它的发明者一样 |
[04:56] | Oversight had hired Dr. Joseph Mars, | “上峰”雇佣了约瑟夫·玛斯博士 |
[04:59] | a brilliant neuropsychiatrist who specialized in brain waves. | 专攻脑电波的天才神经精神病学家 |
[05:03] | He was killed along with everyone else. | 他和其他人一同被杀 |
[05:07] | I can still hear the sounds from that day– screams. | 我还能听到那天的声音 那些尖叫声 |
[05:11] | Clear the perimeter, then exfil. | 先清理现场 然后撤退 |
[05:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:14] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我… |
[05:16] | supervised the raid from ops. | 负责指挥那次行动的小队 |
[05:19] | What happened to those people is terrible, | 那些人的事真是骇人听闻 |
[05:22] | but the chances of this being P9, I mean– | 但这跟第九计划有关的可能性… |
[05:25] | They said Lancaster was happy. He was doing well. | 他们说兰卡斯特很高兴 他干得不错 |
[05:27] | He just put 10K down for an ice cream truck. | 他花一万块买了辆冰激凌车 |
[05:29] | Does that sound like somebody | 这听起来像是一个 |
[05:30] | who’s planning to commit an assassination? | 在密谋暗杀行动的人吗 |
[05:33] | Birkhoff, transfer the schematics | 伯克霍夫 把尤斯塔斯老巢的 |
[05:35] | for the Eustice compound to my phone. | 电子图纸转到我手机上 |
[05:36] | That should give us an hour or two to get there. | 我们大概一两个钟头能到那里 |
[05:37] | Michael, we leave for Lisbon tonight, remember? | 迈克尔 你忘了我们今晚要去里斯本吗 |
[05:40] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[05:41] | We can’t just drop everything | 我们可不能因为你 |
[05:42] | because you have a hunch, okay? | 有什么预感就改变计划 懂吗 |
[05:43] | Our contact is waiting for us. | 联系人还在等着我们 |
[05:45] | If we don’t show, he will get spooked. | 要是我们不露面 他会惊慌的 |
[05:46] | I understand. If P9 is back– | 我知道 但如果第九计划重启了… |
[05:48] | If– Lisbon is real. | 那只是如果… 但里斯本是去定了 |
[05:49] | We’ve been waiting months for a shot like this. | 我们为这样的良机可是苦等了几个月 |
[05:52] | If you think Lisbon is more important, | 要是你觉得里斯本更重要 |
[05:54] | then you go. | 那你就去啊 |
[05:54] | If I think Lisbon’s more important? | 是只有我觉得里斯本更重要吗 |
[05:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:57] | So taking down oversight, putting a dent in them– | 就是说扳倒”上峰” 重创他们… |
[06:00] | all of the sudden, not a priority for you. | 突然就不是你的首要任务了 |
[06:02] | If I’m right, god only knows | 如果我是对的 天知道 |
[06:04] | how many sleepers are out there | 有多少沉睡者潜伏于世上 |
[06:05] | and how many assassinations are planned. | 有多少已经计划好的暗杀 |
[06:07] | Oversight can wait. This can’t. | “上峰”的事可以先缓缓 但这个不行 |
[06:13] | As much as I love hosting couples therapy, | 虽然我很喜欢调节夫妻矛盾 |
[06:15] | you guys need to hit Craigslist. | 但你们还是上克雷格资讯网找个专业的吧 |
[06:18] | You got to the end of the week. | 最好在这周末之前去查 |
[06:25] | I’m sure this is very difficult for you. | 我相信这对你来说很困难 |
[06:28] | I’m getting better. | 我好多了 |
[06:29] | Some wounds heal quicker than others. | 有些伤口比其他伤口愈合更快 |
[06:32] | Something tells me you didn’t come here | 我想你来这儿 |
[06:34] | just to talk about my health. | 不会只是讨论我的健康吧 |
[06:35] | I’d like you to talk to Percy | 我希望你跟珀西谈谈 |
[06:37] | about an old mission– Operation Falling Ash. | 一次以前的行动 落灰行动 |
[06:39] | – Is Nikita involved? – No. | -尼基塔参加了吗 -没有 |
[06:41] | I’m sure you’ve heard about the attempt on the senator. | 我相信你听说了刺杀参议员的事 |
[06:44] | Oversight is concerned an old pet project | “上峰”怀疑以前一个低级研究项目 |
[06:46] | may be to blame, | 与这次刺杀有关 |
[06:47] | and Percy might be able to allay their fears. | 而珀西也许能解开他们的忧虑 |
[06:49] | Think of it as a favor. | 就当是帮我忙 |
[06:51] | Friends do favors for each other. | 朋友才为彼此两肋插刀 |
[06:53] | I don’t think we’re there yet. | 但我想我们还没到那一步 |
[06:54] | I think your current condition is evidence | 我想你现在的状况就很好地说明 |
[06:56] | of how fleeting friendships can be. | 友谊不过是浮云 |
[06:58] | Our relationship is different. | 而我们的关系就不同了 |
[07:00] | I’m your business partner. | 我是你的合作伙伴 |
[07:01] | As such, I’ll provide necessary incentive. | 比如我可以给点必要的奖励 |
[07:04] | I don’t think a pair of $500 heels | 我想一双五百美元的高跟鞋 |
[07:06] | is gonna do me much good right now. | 现在也不会让我好受些 |
[07:09] | What if I were to provide you with | 如果我给你一份 |
[07:10] | a list of the men close to Sergei Semak– | 与谢尔盖·斯迈克关系密切的人的名单呢 |
[07:13] | All his top brass? | 全都是他的心腹嫡系 |
[07:19] | Exactly what do you need me to find out from Percy? | 你到底要我从珀西那里套出什么情报 |
[07:22] | If there were any loose ends on P9 or Eustice– | 第九计划或者尤斯塔斯是否有幸存者 |
[07:26] | anything else we should know. | 和其它对我们有价值的信息 |
[07:41] | I thought this was a restricted area. | 我还以为这里是禁区 |
[07:44] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你回心转意了 |
[07:47] | I thought about you here alone, | 我一想到你孤身犯险 |
[07:49] | and I didn’t like it. | 就不忍心了 |
[07:50] | But you still don’t believe me. | 但你还是不相信我 |
[07:57] | I believe in you… | 你是我的信仰… |
[07:59] | and in us. | 我也相信我们的感情 |
[08:02] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[08:05] | Part of the original objective here | 当初来这里还有一个目的是 |
[08:06] | was to retrieve the research Dr. Mars kept on file, | 寻回玛斯博士的研究档案 |
[08:09] | something we failed to do in ’03. | 我们03年的时候没能找到 |
[08:11] | Probably because it burnt up in the fire. | 或许是因为在火灾中被焚毁了 |
[08:13] | Maybe, maybe not. | 这也难说 |
[08:15] | But according to Percy’s private notes on the box, | 但根据珀西在黑盒里的私人笔记 |
[08:17] | Mars had a private safe hidden in his office. | 玛斯在他办公室有个私人保险室 |
[08:41] | Have you ever read any Dostoyevsky? | 你读过陀思妥耶夫斯基的书吗 |
[08:44] | No. | 没有 |
[08:45] | Tolstoy? | 托尔斯泰的呢 |
[08:47] | You Russians really know your pain, don’t you? | 你们俄罗斯人很了解自己的痛楚 对吧 |
[08:51] | I need to ask you about an old mission. | 我得问你一次过去的行动 |
[08:53] | At the moment, I’m more interested | 我现在对你的新伤 |
[08:55] | in your new wounds. | 更感兴趣 |
[08:57] | They look like they go deep. | 看上去伤得很深 |
[08:59] | Falling Ash, tell me what happened. | 落灰行动 告诉我发生了什么 |
[09:02] | You first. | 你先说 |
[09:05] | I encountered Nikita in the field. | 我在执行任务时碰到了尼基塔 |
[09:06] | She tried to kill you and failed? | 她试图杀你未果吗 |
[09:09] | She tried to dissuade me from my mission and failed. | 她试图劝我就此罢手 可惜未果 |
[09:13] | Her tactics seem pretty brutal. | 她的手段似乎很残忍 |
[09:16] | Have they made you reevaluate your own? | 她对你心狠手辣 你还会对她手下留情吗 |
[09:22] | There is a value | 有时候 |
[09:23] | in an eye for an eye, you know… | 有必要以眼还眼 |
[09:25] | Or a leg for a leg. | 或是以腿还腿 |
[09:28] | But I guess that’s your problem. | 但我想那是你的问题 |
[09:31] | Let’s talk about mine. | 现在来谈谈我的问题 |
[09:34] | If Oversight wants me to fill in | 如果”上峰”需要我解答 |
[09:36] | their missing piece of the puzzle, | 他们困惑已久的难题 |
[09:38] | I will require the following. | 我的要求如下 |
[09:40] | A pot of hot water, | 一壶热水 |
[09:43] | a bag of Earl Grey on the side, | 加上一袋伯爵茶 |
[09:45] | Every morning, 7:00 A.M. | 每天早上七点送来 |
[09:47] | proper English tea. | 正宗英式茶 |
[09:49] | You can smoke the tea leaves, for all I care. | 你喝什么茶 这与我无关 |
[09:51] | Just start talking. | 快点说吧 |
[09:54] | We radioed the doctor, | 我们用无线电联系了医生 |
[09:55] | told him to line up everyone for extraction. | 通知他让所有人排好队出来 |
[09:59] | They thought the killers coming through the door | 他们还认为破门而入的杀手 |
[10:01] | were a rescue team. | 是一支救援队 |
[10:07] | No wonder this place feels haunted. | 难怪这里感觉阴森森的 |
[10:24] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[10:30] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[10:33] | Owen, what are you doing here? | 欧文 你在这里干什么 |
[10:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们又在这里干什么 |
[10:36] | Answer the question. | 你先回答问题 |
[10:37] | I know about this place ’cause I was on the strike team | 我知道这个地方是因为我当时就在 |
[10:39] | that burned it down. | 摧毁此处的小分队里 |
[10:41] | Now answer my question. | 现在回答我的问题 |
[10:43] | I quarterbacked the op. | 我指挥了那次行动 |
[10:44] | So you saw that kid on the news. | 所以你在新闻里看到了那孩子 |
[10:45] | You came to track down the survivor. | 于是来追查幸存者 |
[10:47] | There were no survivors. | 当时无人生还 |
[10:50] | Owen, what survivor? | 欧文 谁是幸存者 |
[10:53] | The guy that invented the program… | 设计那个计划的人 |
[10:57] | Joseph Mars. | 约瑟夫·玛斯 |
[10:59] | I saved his life. | 我救了他一命 |
[11:06] | It’s ironic, isn’t it, | 真讽刺 不是吗 |
[11:08] | that an organization known as Oversight | 一个叫做”上峰”的组织 |
[11:11] | should have such little foresight? | 却没什么深谋远虑 |
[11:14] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[11:17] | They wanted to eliminate Joseph Mars | 他们想把约瑟夫·玛斯 |
[11:19] | along with the rest of P9, | 连同残留的第九计划一起除掉 |
[11:20] | which would have been a terrible waste. | 这简直就是暴殄天物 |
[11:22] | Nobody knew their way around the human brain | 没有人比他更懂 |
[11:25] | better than he did. | 人类大脑的构造了 |
[11:27] | Percy ordered me to extract Mars. | 珀西命我救出玛斯 |
[11:30] | But he didn’t want anybody to know. | 但他不想让别人知道 |
[11:32] | That’s why everyone else had to die. | 所以其他人必须要死 |
[11:45] | Mars knew that stimulating certain parts of the brain | 玛斯知道刺激大脑的某些部位 |
[11:47] | would improve focus, the senses. | 可以提高注意力和感官功能 |
[11:50] | So Percy had him create something | 所以珀西让他研制一些 |
[11:51] | to give Division agents an edge. | 让组织的特工们更为出色的药物 |
[11:54] | The regimen. | 机能强化素 |
[11:56] | – How low is your supply? – It’s getting low. | -你那里还有多少 -不多了 |
[11:59] | Want to warn us before you turn into the tasmanian devil again? | 你是想在你变成杀人狂魔之前来警告我们吗 |
[12:02] | I find Mars, I find my way off of it. | 我找到玛斯 就能摆脱这一切 |
[12:04] | Before the attack on the senator yesterday, | 在昨天参议员遇袭之前 |
[12:06] | I didn’t even know if the guy was still alive. | 我都不知道这人是否还活着 |
[12:10] | Last time I saw him, | 我上一次见他时 |
[12:11] | he was trying to take his research with him. | 他试图带着他的研究成果逃离 |
[12:13] | But there was no time. | 但时间所剩无几 |
[12:18] | Looks like he made the time to come back for it. | 看来他抽空回来取走它了 |
[12:21] | For two years, Mars worked for me | 玛斯被我软禁 |
[12:23] | under lock and key. | 为我工作了两年 |
[12:24] | And then he just disappeared into thin air. | 然后他就凭空消失了 |
[12:28] | You’re telling me you have no idea where he went, | 你是说你不知道他去了哪里 |
[12:31] | – how he got out? – No idea. | -以及他怎么逃出去的 -毫无头绪 |
[12:33] | But I can tell you this. | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[12:36] | When the next shooter makes an attempt on the senator, | 下一名凶手试图谋杀参议员时 |
[12:38] | it’ll look like a copycat– | 看起来会和这次一模一样 |
[12:40] | another lonely lunatic gone off the rails. | 又是一个精神失常的疯子 |
[12:43] | By the way, I saved the data | 对了 我把落灰行动的资料 |
[12:45] | for Falling Ash on the black box. | 存储在黑盒里了 |
[12:48] | Assuming she’s read the file, | 如果她读了那些资料 |
[12:50] | I imagine Nikita will come to the same conclusions. | 我觉得尼基塔会得出同样的结论 |
[12:54] | What makes you think there’ll be another attack? | 你为什么觉得会有第二次袭击 |
[12:57] | If at first you don’t succeed. | 因为第一次并未成功 |
[12:59] | ..made a statement condemning the act of violence. | …发表申明 谴责这种暴力行径 |
[13:02] | I am uninjured. | 我没有受伤 |
[13:04] | And I will not let the act | 我绝不会让一个孤僻的 |
[13:06] | of a lone, troubled individual | 精神病人的行为 |
[13:08] | derail my duties. | 扰乱我的工作 |
[13:10] | Dr. Mars, have you dispatched another? | 玛斯博士 你派遣了其他人吗 |
[13:14] | They’re in place, awaiting activation. | 他们已经就位 等待被激活 |
[13:54] | Read & Unite is possible because all of you, | 读书与团结理事会有你们的支持才得以成立 |
[13:57] | so thank you and enjoy your evening. | 万分感谢 祝大家今夜过得愉快 |
[14:08] | You clean up nice. | 你这身打扮不错 |
[14:11] | First time I’ve seen you look like a girl. | 头一次见你这么淑女 |
[14:15] | Owen, we need to work on your compliment skills. | 欧文 你得好好学学怎么夸奖人 |
[14:18] | Keep an eye out for people on cell phones. | 密切注意那些接听电话的人 |
[14:20] | I’m guessing that’s how Mars activates his sleeper. | 我估计玛斯就是这样激活他的沉睡者的 |
[15:04] | I think I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[15:05] | Thick black glasses, on his cell. | 戴黑色宽框眼镜 在通电话 |
[15:11] | Heading towards the senator. | 朝参议员去了 |
[15:16] | Feed the siamese fighting fish first. | 先把暹罗斗鱼喂了 |
[15:18] | Then– | 然后 |
[15:19] | Do you mind? – | 您有事吗 |
[15:22] | Yes, I heard you first… | 是 我听你说了 |
[15:25] | False alarm. | 一场虚惊 |
[15:27] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:29] | – What’s your name? – Mr.Johnson and Guice | -您贵姓 -约翰逊 这是盖斯 |
[15:32] | I put you guys next to the senator’s table | 我把您二位安排到挨着参议员的餐桌 |
[15:34] | So you can rub elbows with the bigwigs. | 这样你们有机会跟大人物推杯换盏哦 |
[15:36] | – Wonderful. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[15:51] | This is Alicia. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅 |
[16:07] | Purple dress– she’s headed toward the senator. | 她穿紫色晚礼服 已经朝着参议员去了 |
[16:25] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[16:27] | Down on the ground. | 趴下别动 |
[16:40] | Security camera shows the senator being knocked to the ground, | 监控录像显示参议员被扑倒在地 |
[16:43] | But it’s possible this may have been an attempt to save him. | 但这一举动有可能是为了保护参议员 |
[16:46] | Moments later, a second camera shows an armed woman | 随后 又一段监控录像显示一名持枪女性 |
[16:49] | approaching the senator. | 正企图向参议员射击 |
[16:50] | So where’d you get a black box? | 你们的黑盒是从哪来的 |
[16:54] | Come on, Nikita. I’m not stupid. | 得了吧 尼基塔 我又不傻 |
[16:56] | The things you know about P9 and the op, | 你们知道的一切关于第九计划和行动的线索 |
[16:58] | all those details– | 这所有的情报 |
[17:01] | I was on the ground. I don’t know half that stuff. | 我当时参与了行动 连我都对此知之甚少 |
[17:05] | Michael took Percy’s master drive | 撤离”组织”前 迈克尔带走了 |
[17:07] | when he left Division. | 珀西的主黑盒 |
[17:09] | So you peeked inside it? | 那么你们打开看了 |
[17:13] | I thought you were “Miss destroy all boxes.” | 您不是一直声称要”坚决销毁”吗 |
[17:15] | He convinced me that this one we would use for good. | 他说服了我对这个黑盒加以善用 |
[17:20] | So you and Michael can handle all the dangerous secrets, | 你跟迈克尔能获取这些危险的机密 |
[17:22] | but I can’t. | 而我却不能 |
[17:23] | Am I wrong? The last time I saw you– | 我这样做不对吗 上一次我见你的时候 |
[17:25] | I was suffering from regimen withdrawal | 当时在伦敦我要上传黑盒数据 |
[17:27] | when I tried to upload the box in London. | 是因为我机能强化素药瘾发作了 |
[17:30] | I wasn’t in a sound state of mind. | 我当时有些神志不清 |
[17:33] | I’m better now, Nikita. | 我现在好多了 尼基塔 |
[17:35] | You still need a cure. | 你仍然需要接受治疗 |
[17:37] | Yeah, and once I get it, | 对 等我完全好了 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna hunt down the rest of Percy’s guardians, | 我会将珀西剩下的守护者逐一消灭 |
[17:42] | and I’m gonna destroy their black boxes. | 然后我会销毁他们的黑盒 |
[17:45] | And then I’m gonna finish Percy. | 最后我再干掉珀西 |
[17:47] | You think I can handle that, right? | 你对我有信心吗 |
[17:50] | I won’t stop you. | 我反正拦不住你 |
[17:51] | You mean you won’t try. | 其实你就不想拦我 |
[17:57] | What– | 怎么回事 |
[17:59] | Who are you? What am I doing here? | 你们是谁 我怎么会在这儿 |
[18:03] | We had to get you away from the cops, | 我们不能让你被警察抓到 |
[18:05] | but you’re safe here. | 不过你在这儿是安全的 |
[18:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[18:09] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[18:13] | Look, I know this is scary. Nothing makes sense. | 听着 我知道这很恐怖 也很荒谬 |
[18:16] | But you have to trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[18:18] | The search continues. | 搜捕还在继续 |
[18:19] | Everyone in the tri-state area with a badge and a gun | 现在在三州交界处 |
[18:22] | is looking for this girl. | 只要是个条子就在找这女的 |
[18:23] | They track her back here, and I’m toast. | 他们要追到这儿来 哥就惨了 |
[18:25] | We are the only ones who know she’s innocent. | 我们是唯一能还她清白的人 |
[18:27] | We have to help her. | 我们必须得帮她 |
[18:28] | There is no we, okay? | 这里没有”我们” 明白吗 |
[18:30] | There is me, and there is you. | 只有”我”跟”你们” |
[18:32] | Now, get rid of her, or you and your super-friends crew | 现在 要么把她弄走 要么你带着 |
[18:34] | gots to go. | 你的四人帮滚蛋 |
[18:37] | Don’t give me the goatee of intimidation, okay? | 少冲着我吹胡子瞪眼的 |
[18:39] | I know you won’t hurt me. | 哥知道弟弟你是不会动我的 |
[18:41] | No, but I might. | 我可不一定 |
[18:45] | Those are mine, man. | 谁让你吃我的乐事的 |
[18:50] | You’re kind of small. | 你个头小 易推倒 |
[18:52] | You’d dissolve quick. | 尸体化得也快 |
[18:55] | Whatever. | 你赢了 |
[18:58] | Just remember, | 不过记住了 |
[19:00] | – You’re on your own with this one. – Okay. | -这事别指望我帮你 -行 |
[19:12] | I was gonna kill him. | 我差点杀了他 |
[19:14] | I mean, I-I don’t even kill spiders | 平时家里发现蜘蛛 |
[19:17] | when I find them at home. | 我都不敢动的 |
[19:19] | I believe you, Alicia. | 我相信你 艾丽西娅 |
[19:21] | Someone did this to you. | 你是被人精神控制了 |
[19:23] | They trained you to kill without giving you a choice. | 他们强行训练你成为杀手 |
[19:25] | But that’s– | 但那… |
[19:27] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[19:29] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都记不得了 |
[19:34] | What about him? | 那还记得他吗 |
[19:36] | That’s Dr. Francis from the Vory Clinic. | 这是沃瑞诊所的弗朗西斯大夫 |
[19:41] | I, uh… | 我 |
[19:43] | went to rehab there– | 我是去做戒毒治疗的 |
[19:47] | Pain pills. | 止痛片 |
[19:49] | Well, you got clean. That’s all that matters. | 你现在戒掉了 这就好了 |
[19:54] | I tell myself the same thing every day. | 我每天都这么告诫自己 |
[20:01] | I tried N.A., therapy. | 我参加过匿名戒毒会 接受过常规疗法 |
[20:04] | Nothing worked. | 一点不见效 |
[20:06] | Then one day I got this letter from Vory. | 后来 我从沃瑞诊所收到这封信 |
[20:08] | They said they could change the feedback loops in your brain | 他们说他们可以改变我大脑的反馈回路 |
[20:10] | So you wouldn’t crave a fix. | 这样我就不会产生嗑药需求 |
[20:13] | I figured I had nothing to lose. | 我觉得反正豁出去了 |
[20:15] | What do you mean, change the feedback loops? | 改变反馈回路是什么意思 |
[20:17] | I’d–I’d wear these headphones and sensors | 我要带上耳机和传感器 |
[20:19] | to monitor my brain waves. | 来监测我的脑电波 |
[20:21] | Then I’d get kind of sleepy, and… | 接着我就开始有点犯困… |
[20:25] | Next thing I knew, I was awake, and that need– | 我醒来之后 发现那种毒瘾… |
[20:28] | You know that feeling? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[20:30] | – Yeah. – It was gone. | -我知道 -就消失了 |
[20:37] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[20:40] | You mean this whole time it was Dr. Francis? | 你是说一直以来都是弗朗西斯大夫在搞鬼 |
[20:49] | We got to raid the clinic and grab him. | 我们得杀进诊所抓他 |
[20:50] | There are rehab patients in there. | 那里还有戒毒的病人 |
[20:51] | We need to find out how many | 我们得搞清楚玛斯 |
[20:53] | and what kind of security Mars is using. | 所用安保措施的规模和种类 |
[20:56] | Mars would recognize Owen. He wouldn’t recognize me. | 玛斯会认出欧文 但他认不出我 |
[20:58] | Michael, my love. | 迈克尔 亲爱的 |
[21:00] | JAG officer, yes. | 假扮军法署军官还行 |
[21:02] | Junkie, no. | 瘾君子就算了 |
[21:04] | Hey, I’ve passed as worse. | 我也是过来人 |
[21:06] | Infiltration is our best chance at getting recon. | 秘密潜入是侦察的最佳方式 |
[21:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:10] | That’s why I’m going. | 所以才要我出马 |
[21:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:33] | I think I need help. | 我需要参加戒毒 |
[21:36] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[21:36] | I have ten minutes to fill out a questionnaire. | 我有十分钟的时间填调查表 |
[21:39] | Do you see Mars? | 你看到玛斯了吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 没有 |
[21:42] | No, they must do the treatments in another wing or something. | 他们一定是在大楼另一侧进行治疗 |
[21:45] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 有发现我会随时通知你 |
[21:47] | Okay. Nikita, be careful. | 好的 尼基塔 多加小心 |
[21:52] | You get how lucky you are? | 知道你有多幸运吗 |
[21:55] | You got out of Division with the woman you love. | 你和你心爱的女人逃出了”组织” |
[21:58] | That’s what I used to want for me and Emily. | 以前我和艾米莉也想那么干 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I know what happened to Emily. I’m sorry. | 我知道艾米莉的遭遇 真遗憾 |
[22:10] | You know, when things like that happen, you… | 要是遇上那种不幸的事 你… |
[22:15] | feel like the sun should turn dark. | 感觉太阳都是暗淡无光的 |
[22:19] | The earth should stop spinning. | 地球似乎都停止了转动 |
[22:22] | But the world keeps going on around you. | 但还不得不去面对生活 |
[22:25] | Yeah, and you wonder if it’s a place worth living in. | 是啊 让人感觉没什么活下去的价值了 |
[22:30] | You and Nikita… | 你和尼基塔 |
[22:32] | Why are you still living this life? | 为什么还过着这种日子 |
[22:36] | If I had a chance to do it over again, | 要是我有从头再来的机会 |
[22:40] | I’d just take off with Emily, you know. | 我会立马和艾米莉远走高飞 |
[22:43] | I wouldn’t wait for the right moment… | 不会等合适的时机出现 |
[22:47] | ’cause that’s when it happens… | 因为就在等待的过程中… |
[22:51] | The threat you don’t see coming. | 预料不到的威胁就降临了 |
[23:00] | Sorry. | 见笑了 |
[23:01] | Still a little woozy. | 还有点头昏眼花 |
[23:04] | Have your partners left already? | 你的两个搭档走了吗 |
[23:05] | They’re not my partners. | 他们可不是我搭档 |
[23:08] | Pizza? | 吃匹萨吗 |
[23:10] | Actually, yeah. I’m starving. | 好呀 饿死我了 |
[23:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | I’m Alicia, by the way. | 对了 我叫艾丽西娅 |
[23:18] | I guess you could see I was out of it when I came in. | 我猜你一定看到了当时我昏迷着进来吧 |
[23:22] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[23:23] | They filled me in on your sitch. | 他们把你的情况告诉我了 |
[23:25] | You care if I hang down here? | 我在这儿待着 你不介意吧 |
[23:27] | That bedroom’s kind of depressing. | 那间卧室有点压抑 |
[23:29] | Not that– | 我不是说… |
[23:31] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[23:32] | – That came out wrong. – You’re right. | -我用词不太恰当 -你说得没错 |
[23:33] | It is, um– it is depressing. | 那里… 确实很压抑 |
[23:37] | Sit, please, uh, wherever. | 随便坐吧 |
[23:40] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你家[西班牙语] |
[23:40] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你家[西班牙语] |
[23:46] | You’ve got nice hardware. | 你这机器挺牛的 |
[23:46] | You’ve got nice hardware. | 你这机器挺牛的 |
[23:49] | Uh, thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[23:49] | Uh, thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[23:52] | I, uh– yeah, made some upgrades, | 我做了点升级 |
[23:52] | I, uh– yeah, made some upgrades, | 我做了点升级 |
[23:55] | tweaked the video card a little bit. | 对显卡做了些超频 |
[23:55] | tweaked the video card a little bit. | 对显卡做了些超频 |
[23:56] | Did you get the M.C.R. above 6,000? | 你把主控程序超频到六千以上了吗 |
[23:56] | Did you get the M.C.R. above 6,000? | 你把主控程序超频到六千以上了吗 |
[24:00] | 7,000, actually. | 其实已经达到七千了 |
[24:00] | 7,000, actually. | 其实已经达到七千了 |
[24:01] | What, were you, like, a gamer in a past life or something? | 你以前很爱玩游戏吗 |
[24:01] | What, were you, like, a gamer in a past life or something? | 你以前很爱玩游戏吗 |
[24:04] | I used to work I.T. for a big company, | 我以前是在一家大公司做IT的 |
[24:06] | though I do know my way around Azeroth. | 但艾泽拉斯那片儿我确实挺熟的 |
[24:11] | You like the gig? | 你喜欢那份工作吗 |
[24:12] | Yeah, the offices were super high-tech. | 是啊 公司里面全是高科技 |
[24:15] | Gear was top of the line. | 设备都是最先进的 |
[24:18] | Then one day I showed up to a meeting so high, | 后来有次我吸毒之后去开会 |
[24:20] | I passed out. | 结果晕过去了 |
[24:25] | A couple weeks later, I started treatment at Vory. | 几周以后 我开始在沃瑞接受治疗 |
[24:30] | I thought I was finally taking control of my life. | 我还以为生活终于能重回正轨了 |
[24:34] | But now my life is basically over. | 但现在我这辈子基本上完了 |
[24:38] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[24:40] | Nikita and them– | 尼基塔他们… |
[24:42] | They’re gonna set things straight. | 他们会去让真相大白 |
[24:43] | Okay? That’s, like, what they do. | 知道吗 他们就是干这个的 |
[24:47] | Things are gonna work out. I promise. | 会还你一个清白的 我保证 |
[24:58] | They sent you with the “get out of jail free” card? | 他们是让你来放我出去的吗 |
[25:01] | Lose a bet to Amanda or something? | 你打赌输给阿曼达了吗 |
[25:03] | I want to know what the hell you were thinking | 你擅做主张去参加了那次晚宴 |
[25:05] | going to that event without telling anyone. | 我想知道你脑子里到底是怎么想的 |
[25:07] | I knew Nikita would be there. | 我知道尼基塔会在那里现身 |
[25:08] | I didn’t want to lose another shot at her. | 我不想再错过这个杀她的机会 |
[25:09] | You mean that in a literal sense? | 你是说真的吗 |
[25:12] | Because I saw the security-cam footage. | 我看了监控录像 |
[25:13] | You had nikita in your sites, and you lost her… | 尼基塔在你的射程之中 你却没采取行动 |
[25:17] | Her and the shooter… | 她和那个枪手 |
[25:19] | Oversight’s only link to Mars. | 是”上峰”找到玛斯的唯一线索 |
[25:21] | Your approach was stubborn, stupid, | 你的行为不仅固执而且愚蠢 |
[25:23] | and tactically inept. | 完全无战略可言 |
[25:31] | And you came all the way over here to tell me that. | 大老远来就为了说这个 |
[25:36] | You must have a lot of free time on your hands. | 你也太闲了 |
[25:40] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[25:42] | I saw the security-cam footage. | 我看了监控录像 |
[25:44] | You saved the senator’s life. I came to bring you home. | 你救了参议员 我来带你回去 |
[26:58] | Michael, I think I got him. | 迈克尔 我找到了 |
[27:02] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry. I’m totally turned around. | 抱歉 我迷路了 |
[27:08] | Um, the receptionist told me that the… | 前台告诉我 |
[27:10] | the interview rooms were back here? | 接待室在这边 |
[27:12] | You came in for treatment? | 你是来治疗的吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah, my, um, friend… | 对 我朋友 |
[27:15] | She told me that you got her clean in, like, a month, | 她说你只用了1个月就帮她戒掉了毒瘾 |
[27:18] | So I thought that was awesome. | 简直太神速了 |
[27:20] | Yes, that’s one word for it. | 的确如此 |
[27:23] | Yeah, okay, well, I guess I’ll just see you outside, then. | 没错 那我就去外面等你好了 |
[27:25] | Actually, you can answer some questions right here. | 事实上 你可以就在这儿回答些问题 |
[27:28] | You see, the interview rooms are all up in the front, | 接待室都在前面 |
[27:30] | And Lucy wouldn’t have sent you in back. | 露西绝对不会让你到这儿来 |
[27:33] | So the first thing that I want to know is, | 首先我要知道 |
[27:35] | Why are you really here? | 你究竟来这儿干嘛 |
[27:42] | No! Ugh! | 不 |
[27:46] | Who are you working with? | 谁派你来的 |
[27:48] | I told you. I’m here alone. | 说了我是一个人来的 |
[27:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 兄弟 |
[27:54] | We have no idea where she is | 我们都不知道她在哪儿 |
[27:55] | or how many guys we’d be dealing with. | 也不清楚对手人数 |
[27:57] | We’d be going in blind. | 现在进去等于送死 |
[27:59] | Okay, maybe we don’t have to. | 好吧 也许我们不用这样去 |
[28:02] | – Oh, wait for it. – Yeah. | -看着 -好 |
[28:07] | – Oh, it’s funny every time. – It’s so funny. | -每次都超好玩 -没错 |
[28:12] | It’s them. Maybe they got something for you. | 是他们 估计有好消息哦 |
[28:15] | Yo. | 喂 |
[28:16] | Birkhoff… I need you to hack into Vory… | 伯克霍夫 我要你黑进沃瑞诊所 |
[28:18] | Phones, security cameras, the works. | 电话 监控摄像头 一切可以侵入的设备 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry. Did you just say you need me to… | 不好意思 你是说你要我 |
[28:23] | Mars grabbed Nikita. | 尼基塔在玛斯手上 |
[28:27] | – Give me two minutes. – What’s going on? | -马上 -怎么了 |
[28:30] | Everything’s cool. I just got to save their asses… Again. | 没什么 只是我又得当一次他们的救星了 |
[28:48] | I bet you could give Shadow Walker a run for his money. | 你跟暗影行者简直有得一拼 |
[28:53] | Did you just say “Shadow Walker”? | 你刚才是说暗影行者吗 |
[28:54] | Yeah, he’s done, like, the most ingenious hacks of the last decade. | 对啊 他可是10年来最顶尖的黑客 |
[28:58] | What, you’ve never heard of him? | 你难道没听说过他 |
[29:00] | No, I…I know him. | 不 我当然知道他 |
[29:03] | Dude’s a legend. | 那哥们儿可是个传说 |
[29:06] | You know, most of his targets are, uh, shady Wall Street guys. | 他大多只针对华尔街那帮烂人 |
[29:10] | – I didn’t know that. – Yep. | -这倒是第一次听说 -没错 |
[29:12] | He’s kind of Robin Hood. | 现代版的罗宾汉 |
[29:16] | Where the hell did you lift that from? | 这东西又是从哪儿来的 |
[29:19] | You always assume the worst in me. | 你总是把我往坏处想 |
[29:20] | Look, all I know is that gear cost 10k. | 我只知道这装备可得1万 |
[29:22] | The last time I checked, you were unemployed. | 据我所知 你可是无业人士一个 |
[29:25] | Yeah, well, a lot of people are willing to pay for my skill set. | 凭我的本事 想雇我的人还不排成长龙啊 |
[29:27] | Yeah? Like who? | 是吗 谁这么有眼光 |
[29:29] | Okay, looks like your best point of entry | 好了 你们最好从 |
[29:32] | is gonna be the southeast corner. | 东南角进去 |
[29:36] | Think we can kick it in? | 能直接破门而入吧 |
[29:39] | On my count. | 预备 |
[29:40] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[29:45] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[29:55] | So, if you’re here because of P9, | 你来这儿如果是为了第九计划 |
[29:56] | That means there’s only one person who could’ve sent you… | 那只有一种可能性 |
[29:59] | Percy. | 珀西派你来的 |
[30:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:03] | Please. I worked for the man for six years. | 省省吧 我给他卖了6年命 |
[30:04] | I know Division personnel. | 我了解”组织”那些人 |
[30:06] | You all have that same look. | 你们全都一样 |
[30:08] | There are people that will wonder where I am, | 外面有我的人 |
[30:10] | And they will come looking for me. | 他们会来找我的 |
[30:11] | Oh, I’m sure they will. | 我知道他们会来找你 |
[30:12] | That’s why these Venezuelan gentlemen are here. | 所以才会有这些委内瑞拉人在 |
[30:15] | There were quite a few Venezuelans in the original P9 program… | 第九计划中原有很多委内瑞拉人 |
[30:18] | before the government incinerated it. | 在政府决定焚化之前 |
[30:21] | They’re ready for retribution. | 他们准备好报仇了 |
[30:23] | And so am I. | 我也一样 |
[30:27] | That’s the hallway to Dr. Francis’ office. | 那是通往弗朗西斯大夫办公室的走廊 |
[30:30] | Okay, you guys are gonna want to stay to the right. | 你们可以靠右边走 |
[30:33] | On second thought, maybe not. | 不对 估计不行 |
[30:36] | Talk to me, Birkhoff. | 什么情况 伯克霍夫 |
[30:39] | Three of them…armed, dead ahead. | 三个人 有枪 就在正前方 |
[30:47] | Go see what’s happening. | 去看看怎么回事 |
[31:09] | I think they’re out. | 我想他们是没子弹了 |
[31:10] | Judging by the sound of it. | 从声音来看 |
[31:15] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[31:29] | You think you’re so righteous, don’t you, huh? | 你以为自己是伸张正义 不是吗 |
[31:31] | I know what it’s like to want revenge, | 我知道想要复仇的感觉 |
[31:33] | but I would never hurt innocent people to do it. | 但我绝不会伤害无辜的人 |
[31:46] | You. | 是你 |
[31:47] | I want everything on the regimen… | 我要机能强化素的所有资料 |
[31:49] | Every formula, every piece of research, | 每个方程式 每项研究 |
[31:52] | All of it. | 所有东西 |
[32:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[32:07] | Turn it off. Hey! | 关了它 |
[32:09] | Turn it off! | 快关了它 |
[32:12] | Man, are you seeing this? | 天啊 你看到了吗 |
[32:16] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[32:36] | – What’s happening to them? – They’ve been triggered. | -他们怎么了 -被激活了 |
[32:37] | But I don’t think they’ve got orders. | 但我认为他们还未接到命令 |
[32:45] | Get down, get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[32:52] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:54] | – Birkhoff. – It’s Alicia. | -伯克霍夫 -是艾丽西娅 |
[32:56] | She heard the tones at the clinic | 她听到了诊所里面的音波 |
[32:57] | And got all zombified. | 就变成了僵尸状态 |
[32:59] | She grabbed a gun and took off. | 拿了把枪夺门而去 |
[33:01] | I’m tailing her now, but I’m not sure where’s she’s headed. | 我正跟着她 但不确定她要去哪 |
[33:03] | She’s back on her original mission. | 她回到原来的任务状态了 |
[33:05] | God, I’m so stupid! | 见鬼 我真傻 |
[33:06] | I should’ve remembered the tones. | 我应该记得那些音波的作用的 |
[33:08] | She doesn’t deserve to go out like this, Mike. | 迈克尔 我不该让她这样出去受苦 |
[33:15] | You didn’t get what you needed. | 你没得到你想要的东西 |
[33:18] | I still got hope. | 我还抱有希望 |
[33:19] | Those files got to be somewhere. | 那些文件肯定藏在某个地方 |
[33:21] | Alicia’s been re-triggered. | 艾丽西娅被重新激活了 |
[33:23] | Two guesses where she’s headed. | 给你两次机会猜她要去的地方 |
[33:26] | St. Joseph’s hospital, where the senator is recuperating. | 圣约瑟夫医院 参议员疗养的地方 |
[33:29] | Michael, he’ll be crawling with security. | 迈克尔 那里肯定布满守卫 |
[33:30] | She’ll get herself killed. | 她会送命的 |
[33:31] | Or Birkhoff, he’s right behind her. | 或者伯克霍夫送命 他正跟在她后面 |
[33:33] | You guys go. I’ll stay here. | 你们去吧 我留在这里 |
[33:35] | I know a little something about cleaning up crime scenes. | 我懂清理犯罪现场 |
[33:37] | I’ll tee everything up for the cops… | 我会布置好一切等警察来 |
[33:39] | That Mars is the bad guy. | 让他们知道玛斯是罪魁祸首 |
[33:40] | I’ll get everybody the help they need. | 我会帮助这里的所有患者 |
[33:41] | Might want to erase the Venezuelans as well. | 最好把委内瑞拉人弄走 |
[33:44] | No need to create an international incident. | 没必要制造一起国际事件 |
[33:46] | Well, that goes without saying. | 你不说我也会做的 |
[33:52] | I can’t figure out why the Venezuelans | 我不明白为什么委内瑞拉人的 |
[33:53] | would target a junior senator from Connecticut. | 目标会是一个康涅狄格州的资浅参议员 |
[33:56] | Even if their motive was straight revenge… | 即使他们的动机是复仇 |
[33:58] | Hang on. Where are you? | 等会说 你在哪 |
[34:00] | I was about to ask you the same question. | 我正想问你同样的问题 |
[34:01] | Somewhere in back-ass country Greenwich. | 我在格林威治乡下某个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[34:03] | Probably gonna lose my signal. | 信号很不好 |
[34:05] | Michael, isn’t St. Joe’s in Stamford? | 迈克尔 圣约瑟夫医院不是在斯坦福德吗 |
[34:07] | – Yeah. – Birkhoff, tell me exactly where you are. | -对 -伯克霍夫 告诉我你的确切位置 |
[34:10] | – Niki. – Birkhoff. | -尼基 -伯克霍夫 |
[34:14] | Alicia’s not headed for the hospital. | 艾丽西娅不是去医院 |
[34:17] | What if the Venezuelans were targeting someone else? | 要是委内瑞拉人的目标是其他人 |
[34:20] | – At the dinner? – And the picnic. | -晚宴上的 -以及野餐会上的 |
[34:22] | It was the same charity. | 都是同一个慈善机构组织的 |
[34:22] | They have to have the same guests. | 应该会邀请同样的宾客 |
[34:31] | Judge Kathy Bridges sits on the board of Read & Unite. | 凯西·布里奇斯法官是读书与团结理事会理事 |
[34:35] | Rumor is she’s about to rule against an oil company | 传言她打算以价格垄断为由 |
[34:37] | for price fixing. | 作出对一家石油公司不利的裁决 |
[34:39] | A Venezuelan oil company? | 一家委内瑞拉石油公司 |
[34:41] | Venezuelan, baby… | 是委内瑞拉的 宝贝 |
[34:43] | Petroleos Orinoco. | 奥里诺科石油公司 |
[34:45] | And I bet the judge has a nice place in Greenwich. | 我想那个法官在格林威治有个好住处 |
[35:02] | Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 |
[35:04] | Alicia! Wait, stop! | 艾丽西娅 等等 住手 |
[35:06] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[35:09] | Listen, I know. | 听着 我知道 |
[35:12] | I know what it’s like to get orders | 我知道受到命令控制 |
[35:13] | that feel so strong, | 那种无法抗拒的强烈感觉 |
[35:15] | You think you’re gonna die if you don’t follow them. | 你觉得自己如果不服从就会死 |
[35:18] | But deep down… | 但在你内心深处 |
[35:21] | There is a part of you that knows… | 有一部分良知在告诉你 |
[35:25] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[35:27] | And that part of you can choose to stop. | 那部分良知能让你选择罢手 |
[35:37] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[35:59] | You guys took your sweet time. | 你们的甜蜜时光真够久的 |
[36:02] | Birkhoff, if you want to be conscious | 伯克霍夫 如果你想不被打晕后 |
[36:03] | for the car ride home, shut up. | 坐车回家 那就闭嘴 |
[36:11] | Mars used a form of radical hypnotherapy | 玛斯用了种激进的催眠疗法 |
[36:13] | to manipulate his patients, | 来操纵他的病人 |
[36:15] | Driving them to commit violent acts on his behalf. | 叫他们替他去暴力犯罪 |
[36:16] | Hey, computer guy. | 电脑男 |
[36:18] | It’s Birkhoff… | 我叫伯克霍夫 |
[36:20] | Seymour Birkhoff. | 西摩·伯克霍夫 |
[36:21] | Right, Seymour Birkhoff. | 好的 西摩·伯克霍夫 |
[36:25] | Nikita says you know where the other black boxes are. | 尼基塔说你知道其它黑盒的所在 |
[36:27] | That true? | 真的吗 |
[36:28] | I know where they were | 我知道它们曾经在哪里 |
[36:30] | Before Percy scattered the last three guardians | 之后珀西将最后三个守卫分散到了 |
[36:32] | to the wind… | 不同地方 |
[36:33] | Johannesburg, Tokyo, and Rio. | 约翰内斯堡 东京和里约热内卢 |
[36:36] | Is that where you’re going next? | 你接下去要去那些地方吗 |
[36:38] | Land of the lambada, crystal waters, | 兰巴达舞之乡 碧水清泉 |
[36:41] | white sands… | 白沙滩… |
[36:42] | Sounds nice. | 真诱人 |
[36:43] | Yeah. First things first. | 先做要紧事 |
[36:47] | This is everything on the regimen. | 这是关于机能强化素所有的信息 |
[36:49] | I pulled it off Mars’ computer. | 从玛斯的电脑上弄来的 |
[36:51] | It includes a way to chemically detox. | 里面提及了一种化学解毒的方法 |
[36:54] | It’s, uh…it’s the answers I’ve been looking for. | 那就是我一直在找的答案 |
[36:58] | You know it could take a while | 要让你的身体 |
[36:59] | for all that to get out of your system. | 完全戒除那药物不是三天两天的事 |
[37:01] | Maybe you could stay here. | 也许 你可以留在这 |
[37:03] | Absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[37:06] | Yeah, it’s, uh, | 是啊 这个… |
[37:08] | probably better I get clean on the road. | 我最好还是边走边戒 |
[37:11] | The longer I wait, | 越是拖下去 |
[37:12] | the colder those guardian trails get, you know. | 那些守护者的线索就越是渺茫了 |
[37:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:32] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[37:35] | If you ever need anything… | 如何你有任何需要… |
[37:38] | I’ll be around. | 我会再回来 |
[37:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:15] | I know why you lost Nikita at the dinner. | 我知道你为什么没在晚宴时抓尼基塔 |
[38:17] | You didn’t blow your shot. You were never gonna take it. | 你不是错过了机会 而是你没有想过要抓她 |
[38:20] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我猜错了 |
[38:24] | What difference does it make to you? | 这对你来说还有区别吗 |
[38:26] | As long as I am committed to the mission… | 只要我还在执行这项任务 |
[38:28] | I just want to give you some advice. | 我只是想给你点意见 |
[38:29] | Look, I don’t need a lecture on when to… | 我不需要人来教我什么时候…. |
[38:30] | Will you shut up for a second? | 闭上嘴好吗 |
[38:33] | When I was a Navy Seal, | 我在海豹突击队服役时 |
[38:35] | if you knew that your comrade faced certain death, | 如果你知道你的战友必死无疑 |
[38:38] | you were supposed to take his life first. | 你就应该一枪杀了他 |
[38:41] | So one day I’m in combat, | 所以有一天 在一次战斗中 |
[38:43] | and my partner gets grabbed. | 我的拍档被抓了 |
[38:44] | And I had a gun, but I couldn’t pull the trigger. | 我有枪在手 不过我没有按下扳机 |
[38:47] | I froze. | 我僵住了 |
[38:48] | And I later found out that he was tortured for months | 但后来我听说他被折磨了好几个月 |
[38:50] | and then slaughtered. | 然后被残杀 |
[38:52] | And I could’ve prevented it. | 本来我是可以阻止的 |
[38:54] | He was your partner. | 他是你的拍档 |
[38:56] | No matter what the situation was, | 无论在什么情况下 |
[38:59] | you didn’t want to play a part in his death. | 你都不想成为杀死他的刽子手 |
[39:01] | He suffered because I was weak. | 他因我的软弱而受尽折磨 |
[39:04] | Do yourself a favor. | 帮你自己一个忙 |
[39:07] | Next time you have Nikita in your sites, take the shot, | 下次你再碰见尼基塔 开枪吧 |
[39:10] | because once she falls into oversight’s custody, | 因为一旦她落在”上峰”手里 |
[39:12] | she will not be afforded any mercy… | 任何人都不会 |
[39:14] | by anyone. | 对她手下留情 |
[39:22] | The doctors are deprogramming me. | 医生们正为我消除洗脑效应 |
[39:24] | The only side effect is | 感到的唯一副作用是 |
[39:25] | my memory’s gone a little weird. | 我的记忆系统会出现紊乱 |
[39:27] | I can barely remember the last couple months– | 我基本无法记得之前几个月发生的事 |
[39:29] | Every place I’ve been, everyone I met. | 去过什么地方 见过什么人 |
[39:32] | I can’t remember anything. | 都不记得了 |
[39:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:41] | That is Shadowbot. | 那是暗码监听程序 |
[39:43] | Runs a 24-hour news feed against | 针对与黑盒中数据有关的新闻 |
[39:45] | every piece of data in the black box. | 进行全天候信息数据监控 |
[39:47] | Any story correlates with an old Division mission, | 任何与”组织”以前执行过任务有关联的信息 |
[39:51] | that bad boy pieces it together for us. | 都会被这家伙重新整合给我们 |
[39:53] | Us? | 我们 |
[39:54] | That means you’re not kicking us out now? | 你不会再把我俩赶出去了吗 |
[40:01] | You were right about P9 being back. | 关于第九计划会卷土重来的事你说的没错 |
[40:05] | You saved all those people. | 你救了他们所有人 |
[40:08] | We did…all of us. | 是我们 我们仨救了他们 |
[40:11] | And I know what it took. | 而且我清楚为此所付出的代价 |
[40:39] | I trust the equipment we provided you | 我想我提供给你们的设备 |
[40:41] | with proved satisfactory? | 都工作得很出色吧 |
[40:43] | Guns worked fine. | 枪支都没问题 |
[40:45] | You were able to get the information you required? | 你得到你要的那些信息了吗 |
[40:47] | I have what I need to come off the regimen… | 我找到了摆脱对机能强化素的依赖的办法 |
[40:50] | No side effects. | 并且没有副作用 |
[40:51] | I’m glad to hear that. Health is everything. | 很高兴听到这消息 健康最重要嘛 |
[40:55] | Tell me, is Nikita in good health? | 告诉我 尼基塔的健康状况好吗 |
[40:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:01] | Please, Mr. Elliott. We’re all friends now. | 别见外 艾略特先生 大家现在是朋友了 |
[41:04] | This is a business arrangement. | 我们做的是生意 |
[41:06] | Well, our arrangement concerns the black boxes. | 但我们的生意里牵涉到那些黑盒 |
[41:08] | We heard a rumor that Nikita has one. | 听说尼基塔手里就有一个 |
[41:11] | Can you verify that? | 你能证明吗 |
[41:12] | She doesn’t. | 她没有 |
[41:17] | And if you do anything against her, | 如果你做出任何对她不利的事 |
[41:19] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我会亲手解决你 |
[41:23] | I like you, Mr. Elliott. | 我喜欢你 艾略特先生 |
[41:25] | You’re very direct. | 你很直接 |
[41:26] | Allow me to be direct in return. | 请允许我也直接地作出回应 |
[41:30] | Gogol will fund your search for the remaining guardians. | 果戈理将会资助你找到剩下的守护者 |
[41:32] | You will destroy their boxes, and then… | 你把那些黑盒摧毁 然后 |
[41:35] | Percy will die. | 杀死珀西 |
[41:36] | And you’re gonna help make it happen. | 你们将助我实现这些 |
[41:38] | But anything outside those parameters | 但在这范围之外的事情 |
[41:39] | is out of my control. | 我就管不着了 |
[41:41] | As you said, | 就像你说的 |
[41:43] | this is a business arrangement. | 我们做的是生意 |