时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | {\fs12Tonight. Murder in Quebec city. | 今晚 魁北克发生枪击事件 |
[00:41] | {\fs12The daring and brutal slaying | 一名政府官员 |
[00:42] | {\fs12of a public official. | 遭到大胆凶残地刺杀 |
[00:45] | {\fs12Residents are still reeling | 这座首府城市的居民 |
[00:46] | {\fs12in this provincial capital | 现在仍惊魂未定 |
[00:47] | {\fs12which joins the ranks of cities worldwide | 现在 该市和世界许多城市一样 |
[00:50] | {\fs12that have fallen victim to political murder | 沦为了政治谋杀的牺牲品 |
[00:52] | {\fs12perpetrated not by al-qaeda, | 这次谋杀并非是基地组织 |
[00:53] | {\fs12not by any terrorist group, but by one man– | 或是恐怖分子所为 而是个人行径 |
[00:56] | {\fs12A killer as dangerous and elusive as Carlos the Jackal. | 这名杀手如同豺狼卡洛斯一样危险神秘 |
[01:00] | {\fs12So elusive that interpol | 国际刑警组织仍毫无头绪 |
[01:02] | {\fs12only offered this assessment: | 只发表了一份简短声明 |
[01:03] | {\fs12″We continue our pursuit, | “我们仍在追捕嫌犯 |
[01:06] | {\fs12and we are investigating every possible lead.” | 并在调查任何可能的线索” |
[01:07] | {\fs12And there you have it. | 有人已经提供线索 |
[01:08] | {\fs12The notorious assassin known only as “Ramon”– | 我们总部刚刚收到 |
[01:11] | {\fs12whose latest claim of responsibility | 臭名昭著的杀手雷蒙的最新声明 |
[01:14] | {\fs12just arrived at our headquarters. | 他声称对这次事件负全部责任 |
[01:15] | {\fs12In this video, Ramon says he is protecting the common man | 在这段视频中 雷蒙声称他的行径是在 |
[01:19] | {\fs12from the ravages of capitalism. | 保护百姓免受资本主义的剥削压迫 |
[01:21] | {\fs12It is not just extravagant dinners with his mistresses– | 他的恶行不只是与情妇共享豪华大餐 |
[01:24] | {\fs12This man promised the people a future of prosperity. | 此人向人民承诺了一个繁荣的未来 |
[01:28] | {\fs12But he sold his office, | 但他出卖自己的官职 |
[01:29] | {\fs12all his contracts, to the highest bidder. | 将所有合同卖给最高竞价者 |
[01:32] | {\fs12He is not a public servant. He is a public enemy. | 他不是人民公仆 而是人民公敌 |
[01:36] | {\fs12That is why he had to pay. | 所以他得付出代价 |
[01:37] | {\fs12This is Nisha Patel reporting live from Quebec city, | 这是WNB新闻网的妮莎·帕特尔在魁北克市 |
[01:41] | {\fs12for WNB news. | 带来的现场播报 |
[01:43] | {\fs12So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:44] | {\fs12- You got an alert? – An alert? | -你收到警报了 -警报 |
[01:46] | {\fs12It’s not a twitter feed, Michael, | 这又不是微博提醒 迈克尔 |
[01:48] | {\fs12it’s shadowbot. | 这是暗码监听程序 |
[01:50] | {\fs12It scours the news, the blogosphere, | 它扫描新闻 博客 |
[01:53] | {\fs12the atmosphere. | 所有网络信息 |
[01:54] | {\fs12If something happens out there | 如果外面发生的事件 |
[01:55] | {\fs12and it has a link to a file on the black box– | 与黑盒里的档案有联系 |
[01:57] | {\fs12You get an alert. | 你就能收到警报 |
[02:00] | {\fs12Think I know why it flagged him. | 我应该知道为什么他会被筛选出来 |
[02:03] | {\fs12Ramon was captured by Division in Paris. | 雷蒙曾在巴黎被”组织”擒获 |
[02:06] | {\fs12Six years ago, I want to say. | 应该是六年前的事 |
[02:07] | {\fs12The agent lost him on the way to the airport. | 在去飞机场的路上 特工让他给跑了 |
[02:10] | {\fs12Not true. I caught him. | 不是的 我抓到了他 |
[02:12] | {\fs12Handed him to the grab team. They blew it. | 把他交给了抓捕小队 他们搞砸了 |
[02:14] | {\fs12He slipped their net. | 他在他们眼皮底下溜走了 |
[02:16] | {\fs12Actually, it was more like catch and release. | 事实上 应该说是放虎归山 |
[02:18] | {\fs12- What does that mean? – According to the black box, | -这是什么意思 -根据黑盒记录 |
[02:20] | {\fs12Division released him. | “组织”释放了他 |
[02:21] | {\fs12Kept him on the payroll– he kills for them now. | 让他为”组织”效力 帮他们杀人 |
[02:24] | {\fs12What? | 什么 |
[02:25] | {\fs12- Ramon? No way. – Way. | -雷蒙 不可能的 -怎么不可能 |
[02:28] | {\fs12read it and weep. | 读完请节哀 |
[02:31] | {\fs12These are all the sanctioned kills | 这些是在过去的六年里 |
[02:33] | {\fs12he’s claimed responsibility for in the last six years. | 他宣称负责的所有谋杀事件 |
[02:36] | {\fs12All this for Division? | 这些都是受命于”组织”的 |
[02:38] | {\fs12It makes sense. | 合情合理 |
[02:39] | {\fs12The crazy anarchist takes the blame. | 疯狂的无政府主义者担下所有责任 |
[02:40] | {\fs12No one asks questions. Not even cable news. | 没人会质疑 连媒体都不会质疑 |
[02:43] | {\fs12It’s brilliant. | 很高明 |
[02:44] | {\fs12It’s Percy. | 是珀西 |
[02:46] | {\fs12Was his idea. | 这是他的主意 |
[02:48] | {\fs12And he couldn’t have done it without me. | 要不是我助纣为虐 他也无法办到 |
[02:50] | {\fs12You caught Ramon? | 你抓住的雷蒙 |
[02:58] | {\fs12J’aime paris au printemps. | 我喜欢巴黎的春天 |
[03:07] | {\fs12Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[03:10] | {\fs12Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[03:12] | {\fs12- But then I would have to move. – Do it. | -那我就得动啊 -照做 |
[03:19] | {\fs12Don’t turn around. | 不许转身 |
[03:23] | {\fs12Wow. Stunning. | 惊艳啊 |
[03:27] | {\fs12What are they feeding you at Langley? | 他们在兰利[中情局总部]喂了你什么 |
[03:28] | {\fs12I’m not CIA. | 我不是中情局的 |
[03:30] | {\fs12But you are American. | 但你是美国人 |
[03:31] | {\fs12Your export’s democracy, yes? | 你们对外输出民主 |
[03:33] | {\fs12Whether we like it or not. | 无论我们是否愿意接受 |
[03:37] | {\fs12Why would a champion of freedom want to stop me? | 一名自由战士怎么会想阻止我 |
[03:39] | {\fs12You’re about to kill an american. | 因为你要谋杀一名美国人 |
[03:40] | {\fs12A man whose oil company hires guards | 那个石油大亨雇佣守卫 |
[03:42] | {\fs12to rape and murder villagers. | 去抢劫谋杀村民 |
[03:43] | {\fs12Is that what you’re here to defend? | 这就是你现在要保护的人吗 |
[03:45] | {\fs12Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:45] | {\fs12Women and children beaten and killed. | 妇孺惨遭蹂躏和屠杀 |
[03:46] | {\fs12I said, “Shut up!” | 我让你闭嘴 |
[03:49] | {\fs12So… Where are we going? | 那么 我们要去哪里 |
[03:52] | {\fs12To one of your secret prisons? | 你们的秘密监狱吗 |
[03:53] | {\fs12My orders are to kill you. | 我接到的命令是杀死你 |
[03:56] | {\fs12Well, then, please… follow your orders. | 那请你服从上级的命令 |
[03:59] | {\fs12That is what slaves do, isn’t it? | 奴隶不都这样听话吗 |
[04:03] | {\fs12Freedom isn’t given, it is taken. | 自由不是别人施予的 是自己争取的 |
[04:07] | {\fs12When are you going to take yours? | 你打算什么时候争取你自己的自由 |
[04:26] | {\fs12This is Nikita. I have Ramon. | 我是尼基塔 搞定雷蒙了 |
[04:28] | {\fs12Good girl. I’ll send a cleaner. | 干得好 我派清除者过去 |
[04:31] | {\fs12I took him alive. | 我活捉了他 |
[04:34] | {\fs12Those weren’t your orders. | 你没有服从命令 |
[04:36] | {\fs12I thought we could bring him in, | 我想我们可以把他带回去 |
[04:38] | {\fs12ask him questions, learn more. | 拷问他 得到更多信息 |
[04:41] | {\fs12You’re always thinking about what’s best for Division, aren’t you? | 你一直在为”组织”的利益着想吧 |
[04:44] | {\fs12You have a good heart, Nikita. | 你心地善良 尼基塔 |
[04:46] | {\fs12It’s going to get you into trouble some day. | 总有一天这会给你带来麻烦的 |
[04:55] | {\fs12Does the box have his current location? | 黑盒里有他当前方位的信息吗 |
[04:57] | {\fs12No. They move him to a different Division facility | 没有 “组织”每隔几个月 |
[04:59] | {\fs12every few months. | 就会给他换一个部门 |
[05:01] | {\fs12She might know where he is, though. | 但她也许知道他在哪 |
[05:03] | {\fs12She says the videos just show up at the network. | 她说那段视频是网上出现的 |
[05:06] | {\fs12Not true. | 她在说谎 |
[05:07] | {\fs12According to the black box, she gets them direct. | 根据黑盒记录 这段视频是她直接拿到的 |
[05:09] | {\fs12Then we start with her. | 那我们就从她着手 |
[05:12] | {\fs12This time we catch him. | 这次我们抓住他 |
[05:14] | {\fs12No release. | 绝不放虎归山 |
[05:20] | {\fs12Congratulations on Quebec city– | 恭喜你魁北克的任务顺利完成 |
[05:22] | {\fs12Quite a spectacle. | 令人叹为观止 |
[05:23] | {\fs12That is what I am– the eternal showman. | 这就是我 不朽的表演者 |
[05:26] | {\fs12I trust you’re happy with the new stage manager. | 我相信 你对新上任的舞台监督很满意 |
[05:28] | {\fs12I miss Percy. | 我怀念珀西 |
[05:30] | {\fs12I knew where I stood with him, so to speak. | 可以说 我知道我俩是统一战线的 |
[05:33] | {\fs12You’re a valuable asset, Ramon. | 你是”组织”宝贵的资源 雷蒙 |
[05:35] | {\fs12I assure you, I have no desire to change that. | 我向你保证 我绝对不想改变这点 |
[05:38] | {\fs12We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[05:45] | {\fs12On the mend, I hope. | 希望你痊愈了 |
[05:46] | {\fs12Last day it ruins the outfit. | 最后一天戴了 跟我的装备都不配 |
[05:48] | {\fs12Good. I have an assignment for you. | 很好 我有个任务要给你 |
[05:50] | {\fs12How’ve you had time to track down Nikita, | 如果你在忙雷蒙之类的事情的话 |
[05:52] | {\fs12when you’re busy handling assets like Ramon? | 还怎么能有时间去追捕尼基塔 |
[05:54] | {\fs12Mmm, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:56] | {\fs12You said Division would be different. | 你说过”组织”会不同于往日 |
[05:57] | {\fs12I also said | 我还说过 |
[05:58] | {\fs12we would continue to eliminate threats. | 我们会接着解决其他的隐患 |
[06:00] | {\fs12Letting Ramon take the blame allows us | 让雷蒙背黑锅 |
[06:01] | {\fs12to do it with minimal blowback. | 把对我们的不利影响降到最低 |
[06:03] | {\fs12You people could rationalize baby killing. | 你们这些人杀个婴儿都能找到借口 |
[06:08] | {\fs12Where’d you pick up on Nikita’s trail? | 你怎么发现尼基塔的行踪的 |
[06:09] | {\fs12We haven’t. | 还没发现 |
[06:10] | {\fs12I have a Division assignment for you. | 我有一个”组织”里的任务给你 |
[06:12] | {\fs12A sanction. | 去惩罚一个人 |
[06:14] | {\fs12I don’t work for you, remember? | 我不为你做事的 记得吗 |
[06:16] | {\fs12And I certainly don’t kill for you. | 我也绝对不会为你杀人的 |
[06:18] | {\fs12Just take a look… | 为了我 |
[06:21] | {\fs12for me. | 看一下 |
[06:26] | {\fs12Do you know who that is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[06:28] | {\fs12- Anton Kochenko. – He worked for your father. | -安东·科彻 -他曾为你父亲卖命 |
[06:31] | {\fs12He was a low-level thug for my father. | 他只是我父亲身边的一条小走狗 |
[06:33] | {\fs12Now he’s the chief public liaison of Zetrov, | 他如今已是泽特洛夫的公关部经理了 |
[06:36] | {\fs12which is a euphemism for “Vice president of bribery.” | 也就是传说中的”行贿队副队长” |
[06:40] | {\fs12He’s helping extend Zetrov’s reach across the globe. | 他帮助泽特洛夫扩大全球的势力范围 |
[06:42] | {\fs12In 36 hours, Kochenko will attend the ribbon-cutting | 36小时之后 科彻会在圣罗伦斯河上 |
[06:46] | {\fs12of a new Zetrov venture on the St Lawrence River. | 出席泽特沃夫名下新企业的剪彩仪式 |
[06:48] | {\fs12That venture represents significant expansion by Zetrov | 它代表着泽特沃夫势力在西半球的 |
[06:51] | {\fs12in our hemisphere. | 重大扩张 |
[06:53] | {\fs12Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[06:55] | {\fs12Oversight has asked you to make sure it never opens. | “上峰”让你阻止这个企业的开张 |
[06:59] | {\fs12Correct. I need Kochenko dead, | 没错 我要科彻死 |
[07:01] | {\fs12as it turns out, so do you… | 而事实是 你也想他死 |
[07:03] | {\fs12He’s the face of Zetrov. | 他可是泽特沃夫的脸面 |
[07:05] | {\fs12If he were eliminated, | 如果他被除掉了 |
[07:06] | {\fs12his boss would be forced to make more public appearances. | 他的老板可就必须得抛头露面了 |
[07:10] | {\fs12Kochenko’s boss is Sergei Semak. | 科彻的老板是谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[07:15] | {\fs12You’d be one step closer. | 你就会离目标更近一步了 |
[07:17] | {\fs12All you have to do is end Kochenko’s life. | 你所要做的就是把科彻杀了 |
[07:21] | {\fs12Something tells me… | 我有预感 |
[07:22] | {\fs12you can rationalize that. | 你能为这事找到借口 |
[07:26] | {\fs12″Defy your masters and stand up.” | “不要屈服你的主人 站起来吧” |
[07:30] | {\fs12That is Ramon’s call to arms, he claims… | 这是雷蒙的战争召唤 他自己声称 |
[07:32] | {\fs12learned in his early days as a basque separatist. | 这是他早期做为巴斯克分裂者学到的 |
[07:35] | {\fs12But residents here are asking themselves, | 但是此地的居民们不禁要问 |
[07:38] | {\fs12can his call ever be heard | 当他的召唤只给人们带来 |
[07:40] | {\fs12when the only sound it makes is misery and chaos? | 痛苦和混乱时 谁还会相信他 |
[07:44] | {\fs12This is Nisha Patel reporting | WNB新闻网 妮莎·帕特尔 |
[07:46] | {\fs12live from quebec city, for WNB News. | 在魁北克为您发回的现场报道 |
[07:50] | {\fs12- And…We’re clear. – okay. | -收工 -好的 |
[07:52] | {\fs12Think that does it, guys. | 我觉得这下没问题了 伙计们 |
[07:53] | {\fs12Nice work, as always. | 一如往昔 干得漂亮 |
[07:56] | {\fs12Uh, Ms. Patel, I’m, uh, Mike Royce, | 帕特尔小姐 我是迈克·罗伊斯 |
[07:59] | {\fs12CNN. | 美国有线电视新闻网的 |
[08:01] | {\fs12″Senior evening news producer.” | 晚间新闻高级制片人 |
[08:03] | {\fs12Yeah, I’ve been watching you. | 是的 我一直在注意你 |
[08:06] | {\fs12Not just right now, but, I mean, on the air. | 不只是刚才 我一直关注你 |
[08:09] | {\fs12Your…your, uh, your network. | 你的节目 |
[08:11] | {\fs12Your reports. | 你的报道 |
[08:15] | {\fs12Nice. | 很好 |
[08:16] | {\fs12Awkward…girls like awkward. | 尴尬笨拙 女孩都喜欢这样的 |
[08:17] | {\fs12Makes them feel special. | 让她们感觉自己很特殊 |
[08:19] | {\fs12Uh…Anyway, you filed | 你报道过很多 |
[08:22] | {\fs12some great pieces on Ramon… | 关于雷蒙的优秀新闻 |
[08:24] | {\fs12Not to mention, you always seem to have the exclusives. | 更别提你还有很多独家报道 |
[08:26] | {\fs12I’m a lucky girl. | 运气好而已 |
[08:28] | {\fs12Well, let’s just say you’re about to get luckier. | 你马上就会更幸运一些了 |
[08:31] | {\fs12Do you want to get a coffee? | 能赏脸喝杯咖啡吗 |
[08:35] | {\fs12I know a great place nearby. | 我知道附近有个很棒的咖啡厅 |
[08:38] | {\fs12Walk me to my car? | 我们去开我的车 |
[08:40] | {\fs12Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[08:43] | {\fs12Just over here. | 就在那儿 |
[08:44] | {\fs12Oh, great. Uh, we’re looking to do | 很好 我们正在筹备 |
[08:46] | {\fs12a news magazine…five night strip, | 一份新闻杂志 周一至周五 |
[08:48] | {\fs12prime time, big stories, | 黄金时间 诱人的故事 |
[08:49] | {\fs12but we need a face | 但是我们需要一张 |
[08:51] | {\fs12that can make a… | 能够使不同文化背景 |
[08:53] | {\fs12- cross-cultural impact. – Cross-what? | -产生共鸣的面孔 -什么不同 |
[08:55] | {\fs12Where does he come up with this stuff? | 他怎么扯出这些乱七八糟的东西的 |
[08:57] | {\fs12I did my research. | 我做过调查 |
[08:59] | {\fs12That’s what I do best. | 我最精于此道 |
[09:01] | {\fs12But, I’m telling you, uh, as of now, | 但我想说的是 现在 |
[09:04] | {\fs12you are a leading candidate. | 你是我们的首选 |
[09:07] | {\fs12- Candidate? – That’s right. | -候选人 -没错 |
[09:09] | {\fs12Well, I think I need to make you forget the others. | 我得让你忘了其他的候选人才行 |
[09:14] | {\fs12Um…Maybe I should do a little more research. | 或许我应该再深入调查调查 |
[09:20] | {\fs12Wow. The state of journalism in our culture. | 看来这大记者被我们搞定了 |
[09:25] | {\fs12Okay, Mr. Bond, just complete the mission. | 万人迷 先完成任务行吗 |
[09:32] | {\fs12mmm! Oh! Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[09:32] | {\fs12I’m sorry. Wait. Crap. Hold on. | 不好意思 等等 |
[09:38] | {\fs12Do you want to call Division, or should I? | 你想亲自打给”组织” 还是我来打 |
[09:56] | {\fs12Transworld consortium. How may I direct your call? | 全球联盟 请问接几号线 |
[09:59] | {\fs12Extension 637-986. | 帮我接637-986 |
[10:01] | {\fs12Go secure. | 说吧 |
[10:02] | {\fs12I have contact with Michael. | 我与迈克尔有接触 |
[10:04] | {\fs12Send a support team now. | 请派人前来支援 |
[10:06] | {\fs12Please verify your mission parameters. | 请报告你的任务代号 |
[10:08] | {\fs12I haven’t been compromised. I’m calling from a secure phone. | 我还没有暴露 我用的电话是安全线路 |
[10:11] | {\fs12Please verify your mission parameters. | 请报告你的任务代号 |
[10:13] | {\fs12Operation solid state… | 任务代号”固体” |
[10:14] | {\fs12Protect and provide interface for the division asset Ramon. | 为”组织”的线人雷蒙提供保护和媒体支持 |
[10:17] | {\fs12Has Ramon been compromised? | 雷蒙是否已经暴露 |
[10:19] | {\fs12Negative. | 没有 |
[10:21] | {\fs12What is his current location? | 他目前在什么地方 |
[10:22] | {\fs12Division station. Monte de Concepcion, Colombia. | “组织”站点 哥伦比亚的康塞普西翁山 |
[10:26] | {\fs12Awesome. Thanks for that. | 太好了 多谢你提供的信息 |
[10:40] | {\fs12You know, when I kissed her, | 你知道吗 当我吻她的时候 |
[10:41] | {\fs12I was totally picturing you. | 我满脑子想的都是你 |
[11:01] | {\fs12Buenos dias, muchachos. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[11:03] | {\fs12Welcome to Colombia | 欢迎来到哥伦比亚 |
[11:05] | {\fs12Land of lush forests, spectacular waterfalls, | 这里树林茂盛 瀑布壮观 |
[11:09] | {\fs12and wily little division assassins. | 还有老谋深算的”组织”杀手 |
[11:16] | {\fs12Wish I was there to share the view with you, | 真希望我也在那里 能跟你们一起欣赏美景 |
[11:18] | {\fs12but mine is quite stellar, | 但是我这里看画面也是一流的 |
[11:20] | {\fs12Thanks to our friends in U.S. Southern command. | 还要感谢我军的南方司令部 |
[11:23] | {\fs12I hacked their satellite…straight up. | 我黑进里他们的卫星…没跟他们客气 |
[11:26] | {\fs12Now this place is division facility, | 这个地方是”组织”的基地 |
[11:29] | {\fs12so hacking security is not impossible, | 所以对付他们的安全系统并非不可能 |
[11:31] | {\fs12But it’s tricky. | 只是需要点技巧 |
[11:32] | {\fs12It’s safer if you go native | 你们装做本地人 |
[11:34] | {\fs12and tap into the grid on the ground. | 慢慢接近他们会更安全些 |
[11:35] | {\fs12Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:37] | {\fs12You know, you’ve been full-throttle on this thing | 从我们离开 你就对此事投入 |
[11:39] | {\fs12ever since we left. | 全部精力 |
[11:41] | {\fs12Yeah. So? | 是吗 那又怎样 |
[11:43] | {\fs12I want to know what happened to him that night, | 我想知道那晚你抓住他之后 |
[11:44] | {\fs12- after you caught him. – I told you. | -究竟发生了什么 -我说过了 |
[11:46] | {\fs12Why didn’t you kill him? | 你为什么不杀了他 |
[11:49] | {\fs12He was real, Michael. | 他很真诚 迈克尔 |
[11:52] | {\fs12And I believed him. | 我相信他 |
[11:54] | {\fs12I couldn’t understand why a man like that | 我不能理解像他那样的男人 |
[11:56] | {\fs12would be working with Division. | 为什么会和”组织”合作 |
[11:58] | {\fs12Well, if there’s anything that Percy knows how to do, | 珀西最拿手的就是 |
[12:00] | {\fs12it’s how to buy a man’s soul. | 收买人心 |
[12:01] | {\fs12He owned mine for ten years. | 他曾收买了我十年 |
[12:05] | {\fs12I will get Ramon. | 我会找到雷蒙 |
[12:07] | {\fs12And when I do, we will both hog-tie him, | 得手后 把他五花大绑 |
[12:09] | {\fs12leave him outside of Interpol, in Bogota. | 送到波哥大[哥伦比亚首都]国际刑警的手上 |
[12:11] | {\fs12Okay. | 没问题 |
[12:13] | {\fs12The rest of the weekend | 之后我们就去 |
[12:14] | {\fs12we’ll spend on a beach in aruba. | 阿鲁巴岛[加勒比海]度假 |
[12:16] | {\fs12-How does that sound? – Barbados. | -如何 -去巴巴多斯[拉丁美洲国家] |
[12:18] | {\fs12Done and done. | 听你的 |
[12:53] | {\fs12Birkhoff, go to line two. | 伯克霍夫 接到二号线 |
[12:55] | {\fs12- I’m going to need your help. – Look, | -我需要你的帮助 -听着 |
[12:57] | {\fs12I get it…you’re worried about Niki. | 我知道你很担心尼基 |
[12:58] | {\fs12You know, you start this whole crusade to right the wrong, | 你想用这个任务来补救之前的错误 |
[13:01] | {\fs12so then she takes the ball, | 到时候她接手 |
[13:02] | {\fs12and she’s running with it full-throttle. | 而且她会开足马力地干 |
[13:03] | {\fs12- It’s just how she rolls. – No, I’m not talking about… | -这就是她的风格 -我不是说… |
[13:05] | {\fs12And I understand that we’re all together in my place | 我知道我们仨都住在一起 |
[13:08] | {\fs12shacked up like the bizarro Three’s Company, | 像《三人行》的超人版本 |
[13:10] | {\fs12But you cannot keep putting me | 但是你不能总是把我夹在 |
[13:11] | {\fs12in the middle of your relationship stuff. | 你们中间吧 |
[13:13] | {\fs12You know, it’s not fair to me. It’s not my job. | 这对我不公平 这也不是我的工作 |
[13:14] | {\fs12- Would you just shut up? – You said you needed my help. | -你能不能闭嘴啊 -你说你需要帮忙 |
[13:18] | {\fs12With the grid. | 我是指他们的保安系统 |
[13:20] | {\fs12I knew that. | 我知道 |
[14:00] | {\fs12Alexandra, you are here. | 亚历山德拉 你在这里 |
[14:02] | {\fs12I always eat here when papa has his meetings. | 爸爸开会的时候 我就在这里用餐 |
[14:05] | {\fs12Ah, they’re too loud and angry in there…wah-wah-wah. | 他们怒气冲冲 大吵大闹 |
[14:08] | {\fs12They need more wine. | 他们需要更多的酒 |
[14:15] | {\fs12Ah! What is the code? | 密码是多少来着 |
[14:17] | {\fs12It is the same as the code for the house. | 和房子的密码一样 |
[14:19] | {\fs12Your father changes it. | 你爸爸改了 |
[14:20] | {\fs12He told me the new one, but I forget. | 他告诉了我新密码 但是我忘了 |
[14:25] | {\fs12I don’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[14:29] | {\fs12I don’t. | 真不知道 |
[14:32] | {\fs12You catch me in a lie, Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 你骗我 |
[14:36] | {\fs12I did know you were having dinner. | 我知道你在吃饭 |
[14:40] | {\fs12I come into the kitchen during papa’s meetings. | 爸爸开会的时候 我就去厨房 |
[14:43] | {\fs12It is one of my favorite parts of the evening. | 这是我晚上的乐趣之一 |
[14:54] | {\fs12Doesn’t papa forbid you from listening to this? | 恐怖你爸爸不让你听这个吧 |
[14:57] | {\fs12No. He said I could during dinner. | 不 他说我可以在吃饭的时候听 |
[15:01] | {\fs12Then he won’t mind me telling him. | 那我告诉他也没什么吧 |
[15:04] | {\fs12Shall I take to him now? | 我应该现在就告诉他吗 |
[15:07] | {\fs12Wait. | 等等 |
[15:20] | {\fs12- What? – 1-0-0-3. | -什么 -1003 |
[15:55] | {\fs12- That’s your plan? – Excuse me? | -这就是你的计划 -什么 |
[15:58] | {\fs12Close quarters hit in the basement, | 在他上台之前 |
[15:59] | {\fs12before he gets onstage? | 在台脚近身袭击 |
[16:00] | {\fs12What about it? | 怎么样 |
[16:01] | {\fs12Suicide. | 你这是自杀 |
[16:03] | {\fs12Kochenko’s men all used to work for Gogol. | 科彻的人以前都是果戈理的人 |
[16:05] | {\fs12They’re former Spetsnaz. You don’t want | 他们是前俄罗斯雪域特战队 |
[16:06] | {\fs12to get into a knife fight with a Russian. | 鬼才想和俄国人用刀近身格斗 |
[16:08] | {\fs12I am Russian. | 我就是俄国人 |
[16:11] | {\fs12Yes, you are. | 哦对 你也是 |
[16:15] | {\fs12You don’t think I can do it? | 你觉得我不能成功吗 |
[16:19] | {\fs12This man held the back door open | 我家人被突击队袭击那晚 |
[16:21] | {\fs12for the strike team that carried out the hit on my family. | 是这个男人打开的后门 |
[16:23] | {\fs12Trust me, I’m not going to choke. | 相信我 我不会退缩的 |
[16:28] | {\fs12That’s the point. | 这正是问题的关键 |
[16:30] | {\fs12I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:32] | {\fs12You know better than to try the job like this. | 你明白这种做事方法是不对的 |
[16:35] | {\fs12The reason you want it this close | 你这么渴望成功 |
[16:36] | {\fs12is because you are emotionally involved. | 是因为牵扯到你的私人情感 |
[16:38] | {\fs12You would be the last person I would pick | 我最不愿意派你去做这个任务 |
[16:40] | {\fs12to do this job. But now that you have it… | 但是现在你得到了这个任务 |
[16:42] | {\fs12at least do it right. | 至少用正确的方式完成 |
[16:45] | {\fs12And how would I do it right? | 怎么算正确的方式 |
[16:48] | {\fs12Sniper rifle, up here. | 用狙击枪 就在这上面 |
[16:51] | {\fs12I’ve seen your ratings…you can make that shot in your sleep. | 我查过你的射击成绩 你闭着眼也能打中 |
[16:55] | {\fs12And the extra distance from the target | 目标的额外距离 |
[16:56] | {\fs12helps you with your emotional distance. | 能帮助调整你的情感距离 |
[17:00] | {\fs12Is that your expertise? | 这是你的专长吗 |
[17:03] | {\fs12Emotional distance? | 情感距离 |
[17:08] | {\fs12Amanda, you were right. | 阿曼达 你说得对 |
[17:10] | {\fs12I was unable to ping agent Patel’s tracker | 我无法追踪到帕特尔的追踪器 |
[17:12] | {\fs12or satellite phone. | 和卫星电话 |
[17:14] | {\fs12A team just found her in the trunk of her car. | 有人在她车的后备箱里发现了她 |
[17:16] | {\fs12Michael and Nikita must have been there. | 迈克尔和尼基塔之前肯定在那里 |
[17:17] | {\fs12Tap us into a comsat over Colombia. | 用通讯卫星与哥伦比亚取得联系 |
[17:20] | {\fs12And get me Admiral Winnick of the Southern Command. | 找到南方司令部的温尼克上将 |
[17:22] | {\fs12And Sonya, I don’t need to remind you | 桑娅 不用我提醒你 |
[17:24] | {\fs12Seymour Birkhoff is working with them now. | 西摩·伯克霍夫现在是他们的人了吧 |
[17:27] | {\fs12Then don’t remind me. | 那就别提醒了 |
[17:29] | {\fs12I need eyes on Colombia, in seven minutes. | 七分钟内连线到哥伦比亚 |
[17:41] | {\fs12I’ve got eyes on Ramon on the south balcony. | 我在南边的阳台上看到了雷蒙 |
[17:43] | {\fs12- Looks clear. – Hold on, let me confirm that. | -好像挺安全 -等等 让我确认一下 |
[17:54] | {\fs12Okay. | 好了 |
[18:00] | {\fs12Looks clear to me. | 我觉得也安全 |
[18:01] | {\fs12You better watch yourself, Nikki. | 你最好小心点 尼基 |
[18:03] | {\fs12Word is Ramonsito had some moves in Quebec. | 有消息说雷蒙在魁北克有过行动 |
[18:06] | {\fs12Rode that motorcycle like a cirque du soleil clown. | 骑着摩托车去行刺 像个马戏团的小丑 |
[18:18] | {\fs12Yeah, that’s the thing about the circus | 是啊 马戏团就是这样 |
[18:21] | {\fs12Full of surprises. | 惊喜不断啊 |
[18:30] | {\fs12Michael, are you seeing this? | 迈克尔 你在看吗 |
[18:33] | {\fs12- I am. – Am I hearing this right? | -在看 -我没听错吧 |
[18:35] | {\fs12He’s in a wheelchair? | 他坐上轮椅了 |
[18:36] | {\fs12Please don’t tell me he’s petting a cat. | 他不会还养了只猫吧 |
[18:39] | {\fs12All I know is he couldn’t have done those jobs. | 我只知道 那一切不是他做 |
[18:41] | {\fs12Division does the kills. | 是”组织”干的 |
[18:43] | {\fs12Ramon makes the videos, gets all the credit. | 雷蒙录了视频 都以为是他干的 |
[18:46] | {\fs12And this guy hates capitalism. | 这人还痛恨资本主义 |
[18:49] | {\fs12It’s unbelievable. He’s not an assassin | 不可思议 他居然不是刺客 |
[18:50] | {\fs12he’s a franchise. | 只是个背黑锅的 |
[18:51] | {\fs12″Thank you for the kill order, | 多谢你的刺杀指令 |
[18:52] | {\fs12can you pull around to the first window, please?” | 你能转到第一视窗那里嘛 |
[18:55] | {\fs12Michael, is this balcony clear? Can I scale this wall? | 迈克尔 阳台安全吗 这面墙能爬吗 |
[18:57] | {\fs12Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 且慢 且慢 且慢 |
[18:59] | {\fs12Extracting Ramon can be trickier. | 抓捕雷蒙可能更麻烦一些 |
[19:00] | {\fs12Maybe we change the plan. | 我们或许可以改变计划 |
[19:03] | {\fs12Get some footage of him in that chair, | 把他坐轮椅的样子录下来 |
[19:05] | {\fs12send it out to the world, expose the lie. | 传播到全世界 揭穿这个谎言 |
[19:07] | {\fs12No. We want this done right. | 不 我们要想伸张正义 |
[19:09] | {\fs12We take him in ourselves. | 就必须亲自抓住他 |
[19:11] | {\fs12All right. | 好吧 |
[19:14] | {\fs12You’re clear. Make it quick. | 那边是安全的 动作快点 |
[19:45] | {\fs12No, no, no, no, don’t open that door yet. | 不不不 先不要打开那扇门 |
[19:47] | {\fs12I’m gonna disable the sensor. | 我先切断传感器 |
[19:51] | {\fs12Okay. | 好了 |
[19:52] | {\fs12Quebec was only the beginning. | 魁北克事件不过是个开始 |
[19:55] | {\fs12The minister had to die | 部长必须得死 |
[19:57] | {\fs12because he took so many bribes. | 因为他收了很多钱 |
[19:59] | {\fs12Mr. Kochenko was the one who paid them. | 科彻先生是行贿人 |
[20:02] | {\fs12That is why he died today. | 所以今天他也死了 |
[20:04] | {\fs12The common man cannot stand by | 像安东·科彻这样的人 |
[20:06] | {\fs12while men like Anton Kochenko | 毁了子孙后代的未来 |
[20:08] | {\fs12plunder his future for generations to come. | 平民百姓无法坐视不理 |
[20:18] | {\fs12Go ahead. | 接着说 |
[20:20] | {\fs12I’ve sent the new video. | 我已经发送了新的视频 |
[20:22] | {\fs12Very efficient. | 速度挺快 |
[20:24] | {\fs12My agent won’t complete the mission for another 20 minutes. | 我的特工至少还需20分钟才能完成任务 |
[20:27] | {\fs12I’m tired. I am going to take a nap. | 我累了 我去小睡一会儿 |
[20:29] | {\fs12Then I won’t keep you. | 那我就不打扰了 |
[20:34] | {\fs12Michael, there’s going to be | 迈克尔 下一次袭击 |
[20:35] | {\fs12another hit in about 20 minutes. | 将在20分钟之内发生 |
[20:37] | {\fs12Who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[20:38] | {\fs12Some guy named Kochenko. I didn’t get a location, | 一个叫科彻的家伙 我没有听到地点 |
[20:39] | {\fs12but there’s a Division agent out there right now | 但现在有个”组织”的特工 |
[20:42] | {\fs12prepping for a kill. | 准备去杀他 |
[20:44] | {\fs12So you’re very proud of this project. | 所以你对这个项目感到十分骄傲 |
[20:46] | {\fs12What Kochenko has achieved for Zetrov is beyond parallel. | 科彻对泽特洛夫做出的贡献无人能比 |
[20:50] | {\fs12Our partnership with Quebec | 我们和魁北克建立合作关系 |
[20:51] | {\fs12means we’re going to turn this old place | 意味着我们将把这个破地方 |
[20:53] | {\fs12into a wonder of new technology. | 变成一处新科技的奇迹 |
[20:55] | {\fs12Hydroelectric energy is going to be bigger | 水力发电会比太阳能和风能发电 |
[20:57] | {\fs12than both solar and wind combined. | 加起来还要多 |
[20:59] | {\fs12And there’s no telling how many jobs | 难以预测这将为俄罗斯 |
[21:01] | {\fs12this will create for Russia. | 提供多少工作岗位 |
[21:02] | {\fs12In five years, | 在短短五年里 |
[21:03] | {\fs12we could be the leader in clean energy. | 我们可能成为清洁能源的领跑者 |
[21:06] | {\fs12And we are very honored to have someone | 我们无比荣幸 能请到您这样 |
[21:08] | {\fs12from such a prestigious magazine. | 来自知名杂志的记者 |
[21:11] | {\fs12Is something wrong, Miss Popova? | 出什么事了 波波娃小姐 |
[21:14] | {\fs12No. Thank you for your assistance. | 没事 谢谢你的帮助 |
[21:17] | {\fs12Excuse me, where are you going? | 请问 你要去哪里 |
[21:19] | {\fs12The press area is here. | 新闻发布区在这里 |
[21:20] | {\fs12Yeah, for newspapers and websites. | 那是给报纸和网站准备的 |
[21:23] | {\fs12I need a better angle for the magazine. | 我得为杂志找到一个更好的视角 |
[21:26] | {\fs12To show Kochenko as part of his great achievement. | 更好展现科彻和他的伟大成就 |
[21:38] | {\fs12Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | {\fs12You had a better view in Paris. | 这窗外的风景比不上巴黎 |
[22:25] | {\fs12You are right. | 说的没错 |
[22:27] | {\fs12I prefer you in red. | 我更喜欢你一袭红裙 |
[22:30] | {\fs12You can dream about it in prison, Ramon. | 你就在监狱里尽情幻想吧 雷蒙 |
[22:32] | {\fs12It’s nice to finally meet you, Nikita. | 尼基塔 再次见到你真好 |
[22:34] | {\fs12You didn’t have the courtesy to introduce yourself | 六年前 你很没礼貌 |
[22:37] | {\fs12six years ago. | 没有自我介绍 |
[22:38] | {\fs12Percy told me all about you. | 珀西告诉了我你的一切 |
[22:42] | {\fs12He was devastated when his favorite girl went rogue. | 他最赏识的女孩背叛他时 他几乎崩溃 |
[22:47] | {\fs12- You got religion. – You sold out. | -你有了信仰 -而你背离了信仰 |
[22:49] | {\fs12My fight hasn’t changed. | 我的战斗未曾改变 |
[22:52] | {\fs12In the past two days, I’ve kept a Russian company | 过去的两天里 我阻止了 |
[22:55] | {\fs12from getting too much power in this hemisphere. | 一家俄国公司在西半球的扩张 |
[22:56] | {\fs12Oh, you really are Percy’s bitch, aren’t you? | 你还真是珀西的走狗啊 |
[23:00] | {\fs12Thanks to you, | 拜你所赐 |
[23:02] | {\fs12I didn’t really have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[23:06] | {\fs12In fact, Percy made it for me. | 实际上 珀西为我做出了选择 |
[23:10] | {\fs12This key | 这把钥匙 |
[23:12] | {\fs12opens more than just those handcuffs. | 能打开的不仅仅是手铐 |
[23:15] | {\fs12It opens the door to a whole new life. | 它能开启一扇通往新生活的大门 |
[23:18] | {\fs12You get to keep your name, | 你能保住姓名 |
[23:20] | {\fs12continue to build your reputation, | 继续树立声誉 |
[23:23] | {\fs12and be able to broadcast your videos internationally. | 还能在全球播放你的视频 |
[23:26] | {\fs12We can collaborate on the targets. | 我们可以合作拿下目标 |
[23:29] | {\fs12So… | 你是说 |
[23:30] | {\fs12I work for you, or I die. | 我要么为你效劳 要么死路一条 |
[23:33] | {\fs12Oh, but my friend, of course it will be | 我的朋友 有些事 |
[23:36] | {\fs12much worse than death for you. | 比死亡还可怕 |
[23:39] | {\fs12The world will never know what became of Ramon. | 世人将永远无法得知雷蒙的下落 |
[23:42] | {\fs12There’ll be no legendary tales of going down | 不会有人讲述你英勇无畏 |
[23:44] | {\fs12in a blaze of glory with guns blasting. | 血染疆场的传说 |
[23:47] | {\fs12No poems will be written, | 不会有人为你作诗 |
[23:49] | {\fs12no songs sung. | 或是吟唱挽歌 |
[23:52] | {\fs12Carlos the Jackal, Che Guevara– | 豺狼卡洛斯 切·格瓦拉 |
[23:55] | {\fs12They live on. | 他们永垂不朽 |
[23:58] | {\fs12But Ramon, | 但是雷蒙 |
[24:00] | {\fs12whatever happened to him? | 他的下落如何 |
[24:02] | {\fs12Oh, I guess he just gave up. | 我猜他就这么不明不白的死了 |
[24:08] | {\fs12Or… | 或者 |
[24:11] | {\fs12You’re an excellent salesman. | 你真是能说会道 善于推销 |
[24:14] | {\fs12The official story would be that you escaped custody. | 官方说法会是你越狱了 |
[24:17] | {\fs12And rotate you through our various facilities around the world. | 全世界的各种设备任你使用 |
[24:20] | {\fs12You can even handpick which agents | 你甚至能亲自挑选 |
[24:22] | {\fs12you wish to do your killings. | 你希望替你杀人的特工 |
[24:24] | {\fs12I still do the killings. | 我自己去杀人 |
[24:29] | {\fs12Hmm, that’s going to be kind of tough. | 那可有点难办了 |
[24:43] | {\fs12Ramon will live on. | 雷蒙能保住性命 |
[24:45] | {\fs12He just won’t be able to walk. | 但他走不了路了 |
[24:47] | {\fs12On the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[24:50] | {\fs12all of our facilities are handicap accessible. | 我们的设备都方便残疾人使用 |
[24:59] | {\fs12You’re trying to get me to feel sorry for you. | 你想让我觉得内疚 |
[25:00] | {\fs12It’s not going to happen. | 门都没有 |
[25:03] | {\fs12You don’t have the slightest idea what you took from me. | 你一点也不知道你对我造成的伤害 |
[25:12] | {\fs12Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[25:40] | {\fs12Nikita, tangos are closing in on your position. | 尼基塔 武装人员正朝你那边去 |
[25:43] | {\fs12Yeah, I got that! | 我知道了 |
[25:56] | {\fs12- Ramon’s getting away. – I’ll keep them busy. Go. | -雷蒙要逃跑了 -我来拖住他们 快去 |
[25:58] | {\fs12On one, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[26:45] | {\fs12They’re sending in reinforcements. | 他们派出了增援队伍 |
[26:46] | {\fs12You better make a move, Mikey. | 你最好赶紧撤退 小迈 |
[26:51] | {\fs12Cover the top of the stairs! | 向楼梯顶部开火 |
[26:54] | {\fs12Okay, Nikita has cleared the building | 尼基塔离开了房屋 |
[26:56] | {\fs12and she is pursuing Ramon. | 她在追逐雷蒙 |
[26:57] | {\fs12Can you get out of there? | 你能脱身吗 |
[27:01] | {\fs12Whoa. Mikey, are you there? | 小迈 你还在吗 |
[27:05] | {\fs12Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[27:28] | {\fs12Birkhoff, locked myself in the safe room. | 伯克霍夫 我把自己锁在保险库里了 |
[27:32] | {\fs12Birkhoff! | 伯克霍夫 |
[27:56] | {\fs12Michael, I got him. I got Ramon. | 迈克尔 我抓到他了 我抓到雷蒙了 |
[27:58] | {\fs12Then we’re even… | 那我们都握有对方的把柄 |
[28:02] | {\fs12Because I have Michael. | 因为迈克尔在我手上 |
[28:20] | {\fs12I own the mountain, Nikita. | 这座山是我的 尼基塔 |
[28:22] | {\fs12We’ve dropped a jamming field on the area. | 我们在山上布下了干扰场 |
[28:24] | {\fs12You can no longer communicate with Michael. | 你不能和迈克尔联系了 |
[28:26] | {\fs12He’s trapped in the safe room, | 他被困在安全屋里 |
[28:28] | {\fs12and four Division agents are waiting outside. | 四名”组织”特工在守株待兔 |
[28:30] | {\fs12Let me guess. You want to trade Ramon for Michael. | 让我猜猜 你想用迈克尔换雷蒙 |
[28:33] | {\fs12I could demand you trade yourself. | 我可以叫你自投罗网来交换迈克尔 |
[28:35] | {\fs12I know you’d do that for Michael, | 我知道你心甘情愿为迈克尔付出自己 |
[28:36] | {\fs12but things are different now, | 但如今不同了 |
[28:38] | {\fs12real change has come to division. | “组织”发生了实质性的变化 |
[28:39] | {\fs12Maybe it’s because a woman’s in charge. | 也许是因为女人当权的原因 |
[28:42] | {\fs12Oh, yeah? Smells the same from here. | 是吗 难怪从这儿都能闻到骚味 |
[28:44] | {\fs12Sounds the same too. | 声音就更骚了 |
[28:45] | {\fs12If this jamming field of yours is so good, | 如果你们的信号干扰天衣无缝 |
[28:46] | {\fs12why the hell do I have to listen to this crap? | 为什么我现在能听到你说的废话 |
[28:48] | {\fs12You’re out of range for a reason. | 你的通讯正常是有原因的 |
[28:51] | {\fs12Don’t you want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[28:56] | {\fs12I know why. You need me to give you Ramon, | 知道 你想让我交出雷蒙 |
[28:58] | {\fs12so you can take credit for killing Kochenko. | 这样你就能把杀死科彻的罪名按在他头上 |
[29:00] | {\fs12I also know he sent the video already. | 我还知道他已经上传了视频 |
[29:03] | {\fs12Of course, if the media were to see it before the hit, | 当然 如果视频在暗杀前被放出了 |
[29:05] | {\fs12that’d mess up your plans, wouldn’t it? | 就会毁掉你的计划 不是吗 |
[29:07] | {\fs12Jamming field, my ass. | 干扰区 干你妹 |
[29:09] | {\fs12You want to throw down? | 想玩真的是吧 |
[29:11] | {\fs12We can throw down. | 那爷就陪你好好玩玩 |
[29:16] | {\fs12What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:19] | {\fs12Oh, hells, yeah. | 好极了 |
[29:22] | {\fs12Birkhoff just got the file. | 伯克霍夫刚收到那个视频文件 |
[29:24] | {\fs12One word from me, this goes wide. | 给你提个醒 这视频传出去 |
[29:26] | {\fs12They pull Kochenko. You have to call off the hit. | 科彻被保护起来 你就只能取消这次暗杀 |
[29:28] | {\fs12You’d risk Michael’s life for that? | 你宁愿为此牺牲迈克尔吗 |
[29:30] | {\fs12Michael will be fine until I get up there and I break him out. | 我把他救出来之前 迈克尔不会有事 |
[29:33] | {\fs12Maybe I wasn’t clear before. | 也许我刚才没说明白 |
[29:34] | {\fs12When I said I had Michael, I meant it. | 我说迈克尔在我手上 那他就跑不掉 |
[29:37] | {\fs12Right now, a predator drone is circling the compound. | 现在”掠夺者”无人机就在上空待命 |
[29:39] | {\fs12It’s equipped with two AGM hellfire missiles. | 备有两枚空对地”地狱火”导弹 |
[29:42] | {\fs12If you attempt to save Michael, | 你敢尝试救出迈克尔 |
[29:44] | {\fs12if you do anything other than what I demand, | 或者不听我的话 |
[29:46] | {\fs12I will vaporize the house. | 我就夷平整栋房子 |
[29:50] | {\fs12I understand how you think making | 我知道你认为跟我们对抗 |
[29:52] | {\fs12war against us is a noble fight, | 是一场伟大的战役 |
[29:54] | {\fs12but this particular battle is over now. | 但是这场所谓的战役已经结束了 |
[30:00] | {\fs12How do we make the trade? | 我们如何交易 |
[30:01] | {\fs12There’s no trade. | 没什么交易可言 |
[30:03] | {\fs12You’re going to kill Ramon. | 你要杀了雷蒙 |
[30:05] | {\fs12Even after my mission succeeds, | 即使我成功完成了任务 |
[30:07] | {\fs12I can’t have the world knowing | 我也不能让世人知晓 |
[30:08] | {\fs12he was employed by the government. | 他是为政府卖命的 |
[30:10] | {\fs12Kill Ramon, send me the proof. | 把雷蒙杀了 并取证给我 |
[30:12] | {\fs12I’ll set Michael free. | 我就放了迈克尔 |
[30:15] | {\fs12How do I know you won’t kill him anyway? | 我怎么知道你不会杀了他 |
[30:16] | {\fs12You’ll just have to trust me. | 只要相信我就行 |
[30:19] | {\fs12You have a gun to Ramon’s head, I have one to Michael’s. | 雷蒙的命在你手上 迈克尔的命在我手上 |
[30:22] | {\fs12All you have to do is pull the trigger– | 你只要开枪 |
[30:23] | {\fs12Everyone wins. | 我们都是赢家 |
[30:31] | {\fs12Get Alex on the line. | 给我接艾丽克丝 |
[30:37] | {\fs12Now our honored guest, Anton Kochenko. | 现在有请我们尊贵的客人 安东·科彻 |
[30:44] | {\fs12Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:45] | {\fs12Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[30:47] | {\fs12Merci beaucoup and merci beaucoup for the privilege. | 非常感谢 深感荣幸 |
[30:51] | {\fs12It was on the shores of a river much like this one | 当年 在一片像这里一样美丽的河岸之上 |
[30:55] | {\fs12that my ancestors founded their first great cities. | 我的祖先建立了第一座大城市 |
[30:58] | {\fs12- Alex. – Go ahead. | -艾丽克丝 -说 |
[31:01] | {\fs12- You need to hold. – I’ve got the shot. | -原地待命 -我已经瞄准目标了 |
[31:04] | {\fs12Hold–that’s an order. | 别开枪 这是命令 |
[31:05] | {\fs12Our cover may be compromised. | 我们的替罪羊出问题了 |
[31:08] | {\fs12Ramon? | 雷蒙吗 |
[31:09] | {\fs12Without him, there will be too many questions. | 没了他 会产生很多问题 |
[31:12] | {\fs12We’re selling the world a story, Alex. | 我们要骗过全世界 艾丽克丝 |
[31:14] | {\fs12If they don’t believe, it could expose us, and you. | 如果他们不相信 我们的身份就会暴露 |
[31:18] | {\fs12Wait for my signal to proceed. | 等待我的指令行动 |
[31:21] | {\fs12Alex, do you copy? | 艾丽克丝 听到了吗 |
[31:27] | {\fs12Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:31] | {\fs12Missile one, armed. | 一号导弹 就绪 |
[31:34] | {\fs12- I have full control of the drone. – Good. | -无人机由我完全接管 -很好 |
[31:36] | {\fs12Mr. Pierce, perfect timing. | 皮尔斯先生 来得正好 |
[31:40] | {\fs12Let me guess. Division wants you to do | 我来猜猜 “组织”让你完成 |
[31:42] | {\fs12what you should have done six years ago. | 六年前你没完成的任务 |
[31:45] | {\fs12it’s amazing isn’t it? | 棒极了 不是吗 |
[31:47] | {\fs12They always win. | 最后赢的总是他们 |
[31:52] | {\fs12Any luck on the jamming field? | 干扰区能攻破吗 |
[31:53] | {\fs12I can’t crack it. | 我无法破译 |
[31:55] | {\fs12I think division hired somebody with half a brain. | 看来”组织”雇来的人有点文化 |
[31:57] | {\fs12What about the predator? | “掠夺者”无人机能攻破吗 |
[31:58] | {\fs12No dice. I tried hacking that too. | 没可能 我也试过了 |
[32:00] | {\fs12You guys are too far away for me to send mine. | 你们离我太远了 我的无人机过不去 |
[32:02] | {\fs12I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:02] | {\fs12Forget it. I just need to talk to Michael. | 没事 我只需要联系上迈克尔 |
[32:04] | {\fs12Right now, he’s trying to break out of that safe room. | 现在他正想办法从保险室里逃出来 |
[32:06] | {\fs12If I call him, he’ll speed things up. | 我联系上他 催他一下会快些 |
[32:08] | {\fs12He’s the only leverage Amanda has. | 他是阿曼达手上唯一的筹码 |
[32:09] | {\fs12Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Safe room? | 等等 保险室吗 |
[32:10] | {\fs12Every division safe room has–has a black line– | “组织”的每个保险室都有一部黑色电话 |
[32:14] | {\fs12A dedicated landline running to the outside. | 一条独立的地上通讯线 与外网相连 |
[32:17] | {\fs12I bet both my xbox thumbs Ramon knows the number. | 我敢说雷蒙一定知道号码 |
[32:22] | {\fs12Let me call you back. | 我一会儿打给你 |
[32:25] | {\fs12Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[32:27] | {\fs12Your safe room has a black line. | 你的保险室的黑色电话 |
[32:28] | {\fs12- Give me the number. – Why would I do that? | -把号码给我 -凭什么 |
[32:31] | {\fs12Why wouldn’t you? | 为什么不给我 |
[32:32] | {\fs12Amanda just negotiated you away. | 阿曼达刚把你卖了 |
[32:34] | {\fs12She wants you dead. | 她想至你于死地 |
[32:35] | {\fs12Division’s cutting their losses. | “组织”想减少损失 |
[32:37] | {\fs12They did this to you. They put you in this chair. | 他们对你下狠手 让你落到这个地步 |
[32:40] | {\fs12It’s time to pay them back. | 该是让他们付出代价的时候了 |
[32:41] | {\fs12They didn’t do this to me. You did. | 罪魁祸首不是他们 是你 |
[32:47] | {\fs12Six years ago, I deserved a warrior’s death. | 六年前 我本该像战士一样死去 |
[32:50] | {\fs12Instead, you gave me pity. | 可相反 你让我像可怜虫一样活着 |
[32:51] | {\fs12I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[32:52] | {\fs12You sent me to hell. | 你让我生不如死 |
[32:54] | {\fs12So please, no more favors. | 所以求求你 别再帮我了 |
[32:56] | {\fs12Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[33:02] | {\fs12Oh, what? You don’t do that anymore? | 不会吧 你已经金盆洗手了吗 |
[33:07] | {\fs12It won’t stop Amanda. | 这样做阻止不了阿曼达 |
[33:10] | {\fs12If I do it, she’ll kill him anyway. | 即便我杀了你 他还是会杀了他 |
[33:12] | {\fs12Well, that’s not my problem, is it? | 这就不关我的事了 |
[33:38] | {\fs12Nikita has five minutes to send us the proof. | 尼基塔有五分钟的时间把证据传给我们 |
[33:40] | {\fs12I’ll be ready. | 我随时待命 |
[33:44] | {\fs12There is no god watching, | 如果你怕老天有眼 |
[33:45] | {\fs12if that’s what you’re worried about. | 你大可不必担心 |
[33:47] | {\fs12Of course, if I’m wrong, | 当然 如果上苍真的看在眼里 |
[33:49] | {\fs12I promise to put in a good word for you. | 我保证在上帝面前为你讲几句好话 |
[33:51] | {\fs12We assassins should stick together. | 我们这些杀手应该同生共死 |
[33:53] | {\fs12You don’t want to die. You tried to run. | 你不想死 你试图逃跑过 |
[33:56] | {\fs12That’s when I had a chance. | 有机会自然会跑 |
[33:57] | {\fs12Now you’ve destroyed any arrangement I made with division. | 现在我跟”组织的”每个任务都被你破坏了 |
[33:59] | {\fs12And that’s a bad thing? | 这不好吗 |
[34:02] | {\fs12Ramon, | 雷蒙 |
[34:04] | {\fs12give me the number and let me talk to Michael, | 把号码给我 让我跟迈克尔通话 |
[34:06] | {\fs12and I promise you, I’ll set you free. | 我向你保证 我会放了你的 |
[34:07] | {\fs12So I can go on the run, like you? | 那我就像你一样 东逃西躲吗 |
[34:10] | {\fs12Slightly insensitive, don’t you think? | 你都被说得麻木了吧 |
[34:12] | {\fs12You want to set me free? Set me free! | 你要放我走吗 现在就放我走 |
[34:20] | {\fs12This isn’t about that chair. | 这跟你坐上轮椅无关 |
[34:22] | {\fs12The man that I met in Paris six years ago | 六年前 我在巴黎遇见的那个人 |
[34:24] | {\fs12would have never joined division. | 绝对不会加入”组织” |
[34:25] | {\fs12You are better than that. | 你不该堕落成这样 |
[34:26] | {\fs12And what about you, Nikita Mears? | 那你呢 尼基塔·米尔斯 |
[34:30] | {\fs12Percy sent me your file. | 珀西给我看过你的档案 |
[34:33] | {\fs12He thought I could help catch you. | 他觉得我能帮忙抓捕你 |
[34:34] | {\fs12Takes one to know one. | 让了解你的人去杀你 |
[34:35] | {\fs12You don’t know me. | 你还不了解我 |
[34:37] | {\fs12Poor little waif from Detroit. | 来自底特律的可怜流浪儿 |
[34:39] | {\fs12Never knew her birth parents. | 从不知道自己父母是谁 |
[34:40] | {\fs12Traded from one foster home to the other. | 被安置到一个又一个寄养家庭 |
[34:42] | {\fs12Ended up strung out on ketamine at Mrs. Bennett’s halfway house. | 最后在本内特女士的中途之家吸食K粉成瘾 |
[34:42] | [本内特女士的中途之家] 为刑满释放人员重新适应社会生活 | |
[34:48] | {\fs12How does a scared little stray | 这个担惊受怕的小流浪儿 |
[34:49] | {\fs12become so good at killing? | 是怎样成为一名如此出色的杀手的 |
[34:51] | {\fs12I did what I had to do to survive. | 我所做的一切不过是为了活下来 |
[34:52] | {\fs12And now you’re going to punish them | 那你现在要报复他们 |
[34:54] | {\fs12for turning you into a monster? | 就因为他们把你训练成了怪物 |
[34:56] | {\fs12How dare you take a war worth fighting on principle | 你怎么可以把一场正义对抗邪恶的战争 |
[34:58] | {\fs12and turn it into payback. | 变成了复仇 |
[35:00] | {\fs12- This is not about revenge. – Oh, no. | -这和复仇无关 -是吧 |
[35:02] | {\fs12This is so much bigger than you. | 这比复仇伟大多了是吧 |
[35:05] | {\fs12You’re going to save the world. | 你要拯救世界 |
[35:08] | {\fs12Like you, six years ago? | 就像你六年前一样 |
[35:11] | {\fs12That night in paris, it was the first time | 那晚在巴黎 我第一次 |
[35:13] | {\fs12I realized I had to do something. | 意识到我得干一番事业 |
[35:14] | {\fs12That I could do something. | 我能做一番事业 |
[35:17] | {\fs12I’ve been fighting your war all this time. | 我一直以来都在继续你的战争 |
[35:22] | {\fs12Freedom isn’t given…it’s taken. | 自由不是靠施舍 而是靠自己争取 |
[35:24] | {\fs12Right? | 对吧 |
[35:29] | {\fs12I was a different man. | 我已不是从前那个我 |
[35:34] | {\fs12I didn’t know what would happen to you | 我不知道当初我没杀你 |
[35:35] | {\fs12when I let you live. | 你会成现在这样 |
[35:39] | {\fs12I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:42] | {\fs12Give me the number, Ramon. | 告诉我号码吧 雷蒙 |
[35:45] | {\fs12Let’s end this. | 我们做个了断 |
[35:48] | {\fs12You still…you still don’t understand. | 你还是… 你还是不懂 |
[35:52] | {\fs12You thought you could save me. | 你以为你能救我 |
[35:55] | {\fs12All you did was create another monster. | 但你不过是创造了另一个怪物 |
[35:57] | {\fs12…A meeting of two worlds. | …两个世界的会面 |
[35:59] | {\fs12Two destinies. | 两个王朝 |
[36:00] | {\fs12Entrepreneurs from two different worlds | 两个不同世界的企业家 |
[36:03] | {\fs12coming together. | 相聚一堂 |
[36:04] | {\fs12The window is closing. | 机会不多了 |
[36:05] | {\fs12I need to take the shot. | 我得开枪了 |
[36:07] | {\fs12Negative. I don’t have confirmation. | 驳回 我还没得到确认 |
[36:10] | {\fs12What is the problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[36:11] | {\fs12We’re working on it. | 我们正在处理 |
[36:13] | {\fs12It’s Nikita, isn’t it? | 是尼基塔吧 |
[36:16] | {\fs12Percy said I was the greatest assassin he’d ever seen | 珀西说我是他见过的最伟大的杀手 |
[36:19] | {\fs12until he met you. | 直到他遇见了你 |
[36:21] | {\fs12There is only one way to save Michael. | 要救迈克尔别无他法 |
[36:24] | {\fs12Do what you were supposed to do six years ago. | 完成你六年前就该完成的事 |
[36:27] | {\fs12Finish the mission. | 完成任务 |
[36:28] | {\fs12- Finish it, Nikita. – No. | -快完成吧 尼基塔 -不 |
[36:30] | {\fs12Then you will lose him, and they will win. | 那你就会失去他 然后输掉这场战争 |
[36:33] | {\fs12Finish the mission. | 完成任务 |
[36:35] | {\fs12Do it. | 动手吧 |
[36:38] | {\fs12You can’t beat them. | 你打不垮他们 |
[36:40] | {\fs12You belong to them. | 因为你属于他们 |
[36:44] | {\fs12They made you, Nikita. | 是他们造就了你 尼基塔 |
[36:46] | {\fs12They’re the only family you ever had. | 他们才是你唯一的家人 |
[36:49] | {\fs12Yes. | 来吧 |
[36:49] | {\fs12You can reach inside you. Embrace it. Yeah. | 你得审视内心的自己 勇敢面对一切 |
[36:54] | {\fs12Yes, do it. | 来 动手吧 |
[36:56] | {\fs12Finish the mission. | 完成任务 |
[36:57] | {\fs12- Finish the mission. – Shut up. | -完成任务 -闭嘴 |
[36:59] | {\fs12Finish the mission! | 完成任务 |
[37:01] | {\fs12Do it! Finish it! | 动手啊 快点 |
[37:06] | {\fs12Finish it yourself. | 你自行了断吧 |
[37:10] | {\fs12Time’s up, Nikita. | 时间到了 尼基塔 |
[37:11] | {\fs12We need proof of death. | 把他死亡的证据发过来 |
[37:14] | {\fs12It’s coming. | 发给你了 |
[37:17] | {\fs12Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[37:20] | {\fs12To get Michael. | 去救迈克尔 |
[37:21] | {\fs12Well, they’ll see you coming. | 他们会发现你过去的 |
[37:22] | {\fs12You can’t save him…you’ll die. | 你救不了他 你也会死 |
[37:25] | {\fs12I’m dead without him. | 没有他 我也是死人一个 |
[37:47] | {\fs12I’m getting a message from Nikita. | 我在接收尼基塔的信息 |
[37:48] | {\fs12Uploading the file. | 正在上传文件 |
[37:57] | {\fs12Got it. | 找到了 |
[38:00] | {\fs12Nikki, what the hell are you doing? | 尼基 你到底在干嘛 |
[38:16] | {\fs12File is empty. | 文件是空的 |
[38:18] | {\fs12What’s happening on the ground? | 公路上是什么 |
[38:20] | {\fs12We’ve got movement on the road. | 公路上有东西在动 |
[38:23] | {\fs12She’s trying to save him. | 她想去救他 |
[38:39] | {\fs12Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[38:40] | {\fs12No. | 不是她 |
[38:43] | {\fs12Fire the missile. Fire it now. | 发射导弹 马上发射 |
[38:48] | {\fs12But she’s coming to save you. | 但她正赶去救你 |
[38:50] | {\fs12I, for one, don’t think she can make it. But you can. | 这次我觉得她救不了你 但你能自救 |
[38:53] | {\fs12There is a panel next to the phone. | 电话旁边有一块嵌板 |
[38:55] | {\fs12It opens an underground passage. | 打开它就能通向地下道 |
[39:26] | {\fs12No. | 不是吧 |
[39:37] | {\fs12Any survivors? | 都死了吗 |
[39:39] | {\fs12Do we have eyes on the target? | 发现目标了吗 |
[39:40] | {\fs12No visual confirmation. | 暂时没有看见 |
[39:46] | {\fs12Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:49] | {\fs12Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:55] | {\fs12Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[40:24] | {\fs12Ramon called. | 雷蒙打了通电话给我 |
[40:27] | {\fs12He said, “You’re welcome” | 他说 “不客气” |
[40:33] | {\fs12Do we have anything? Someone give me a status report. | 有什么发现吗 谁能汇报一下情况 |
[40:36] | {\fs12Yeah. You missed. | 我能 你射偏了 |
[40:40] | {\fs12How’s that? | 这条消息不错吧 |
[40:48] | {\fs12Looks like you’ll have to call off that Kochenko hit. | 看来你得取消对科彻的暗杀了 |
[40:57] | {\fs12She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[41:02] | {\fs12Quebec was just the beginning. | 魁北克不过只是开始 |
[41:04] | {\fs12The minister had to die because he took so many bribes. | 部长必须得死 因为他收受了巨额贿赂 |
[41:07] | {\fs12Mr. Kochenko was the one who paid them. | 而科彻先生就是行贿之人 |
[41:10] | {\fs12And that is why he died today. | 这也是他今天死亡的原因 |
[41:13] | {\fs12The common man cannot stand by | 当安东·科彻这种人 |
[41:15] | {\fs12when men like Anton Kochenko | 为一己私欲而牺牲未来几代人时 |
[41:16] | 录像发布太早了吗 官员们说他们试图定位所谓的目标 | |
[41:16] | {\fs12plunder his future for generations to come. | 百姓决不能袖手旁观 |
[41:26] | {\fs12And as we look to the future, | 当我们展望未来时 |
[41:28] | {\fs12a grand achievement awaits us. | 伟大的胜利在等待着我们 |
[41:31] | {\fs12- But… – Alex, abort. | -但是 -艾丽克丝 行动终止 |
[41:34] | {\fs12Ramon has been exposed. | 雷蒙已经暴露 |
[41:35] | {\fs12They’re broadcasting the video on the news right now. | 他们正在新闻上播放那段录像 |
[41:37] | {\fs12So Nikita won, huh? | 这么说尼基塔赢了 |
[41:40] | {\fs12Alex, pull back. It’s too dangerous. | 艾丽克丝 收手吧 太危险了 |
[41:41] | {\fs12You won’t have a clean exit. | 没人帮你善后 |
[41:46] | {\fs12Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[41:49] | {\fs12The man who made all this a reality… | 实现这一切的人就是 |
[41:52] | {\fs12Sergei semak. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[41:54] | {\fs12Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |