时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[00:35] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[00:42] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[01:12] | News footage triggered a match in our system. | 这段新闻视频与一份系统文件匹配 |
[01:15] | She’s a Division agent, listed as “Presumed dead.” | 她是”组织”的特工 被列为”推定死亡” |
[01:18] | Kelly. She was tossed in a Turkish prison four years ago. | 凯莉 她四年前被关进了土耳其监狱 |
[01:22] | She broke out today. | 她今天成功越狱了 |
[01:24] | The video was taken about an hour after her escape. | 这段视频是在她出逃一小时后拍的 |
[01:26] | Put everyone on this, track her movements, | 调派所有人手 追踪她的去向 |
[01:28] | look for people she might contact, | 找出她可能会联系的人 |
[01:29] | places she might go– | 她可能去的地方 |
[01:30] | anything that could help us find her. | 别放过任何能找到她的线索 |
[01:33] | And I want to send a team. | 我要派个小队过去 |
[01:35] | – A retrieval? – A clean. | -抓捕小队吗 -清除小队 |
[01:38] | Is she a threat? | 她对我们是威胁吗 |
[01:39] | She’s been in prison for years, why would she talk now? | 她在监狱都待了四年 要泄密不会等到现在 |
[01:41] | Kelly wasn’t a threat as long as I knew where she was. | 只要我弄清凯莉去了哪 她才不算威胁 |
[01:44] | Call Alex in. I want her on this too. | 打电话给艾丽克丝 我想让她参与此事 |
[01:47] | – Does Alex know Kelly? – No. | -艾丽克丝认识凯莉吗 -不认识 |
[01:49] | But Nikita does. | 但尼基塔认识 |
[01:53] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[01:55] | She looks so pale, like a ghost. | 面色苍白 如同幽灵 |
[01:57] | I’d say she looks pretty good | 要我说 对一个 |
[01:59] | for someone who’s supposed to be dead. | 本该死亡的人来说 她看上去已经很不错了 |
[02:00] | Well, I checked the box. | 我查看了黑盒里的信息 |
[02:02] | There’s nothing on here about Kelly being alive. | 没有表明凯莉活着的记录 |
[02:04] | She’s logged as K-I-A on operation Broken Eagle. | 她被登记为 在”折翼猎鹰”行动中阵亡 |
[02:11] | Operation Broken Eagle? | “折翼猎鹰”行动 |
[02:12] | Your big Houdini escape moment. | 就是你上演绝地大逃亡的那次 |
[02:15] | Michael, you told me | 迈克尔 你当时告诉我 |
[02:17] | that Kelly died on a mission after that. | 凯莉是在我逃亡之后的任务中送命的 |
[02:19] | I-I knew that if I told you, you would feel responsible, | 我知道 如果我告诉你 你会自责的 |
[02:21] | and I didn’t see the point– she was dead. | 我觉得没什么必要 反正她都死了 |
[02:24] | Or so I was told. | 起码他们是这么告诉我的 |
[02:39] | I’ve got two border officers ahead. | 前方有两名边防士兵 |
[02:41] | They’re not supposed to be there. | 不该有士兵出现的 |
[02:44] | I guess something changed since your last scouting trip. | 我猜在你上次侦察后 情况有所变化 |
[02:52] | I think I found a shortcut. | 我好像找到了一条捷径 |
[02:55] | So I am responsible. | 所以我该对此负责 |
[02:58] | I got out on operation Broken Eagle | 我在”折翼猎鹰”行动中摆脱了”组织” |
[02:59] | and Kelly gets captured. | 而凯莉被抓起来了 |
[03:01] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[03:02] | No, you don’t know that. | 你又不了解实情 |
[03:04] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[03:06] | Percy said Kelly reported your death | 珀西说 凯莉报告了你阵亡 |
[03:09] | and tried to complete the mission without you. | 然后企图独自完成任务 |
[03:11] | She was shot crossing the border into Turkey. | 她在穿越土耳其边境时中枪 |
[03:14] | Wait, that’s your shortcut? | 等等 这就是你所谓的捷径 |
[03:19] | There’s no cover on that bridge. | 那座桥上没有任何掩护物 |
[03:21] | We leapfrog– I go first, you cover me. | 我们交替掩护 我先冲 你掩护 |
[03:22] | Once I’m across the bridge, you can come. | 等我过了桥 你再过来 |
[03:24] | This is why no one wants to be partnered with you on missions. | 这就是为什么大家都不愿跟你搭档执行任务 |
[03:26] | You take crazy risks. | 你总是疯狂冒险 |
[03:28] | Telling Percy that we failed | 告诉珀西我们任务失败 |
[03:29] | is an even bigger risk, all right? | 那样更为冒险 明白吗 |
[03:30] | We’re already behind schedule, and he’s waiting for this. | 我们进度已经落后了 他已经在等了 |
[03:32] | – If someone’s watching– – If anything happens | -如果有人在监视 -如果发生意外 |
[03:34] | you turn around and run like hell. | 你扭头就跑 跑得越远越好 |
[03:36] | Call Division. They’ll send help. | 打电话给”组织” 他们会派帮手来的 |
[03:54] | Tac one, Nikita is taking fire. | 总部一号 尼基塔遭到枪袭 |
[03:55] | Abort mission. | 任务中止 |
[03:56] | Pull back to waypoint three. | 撤回第三路径点 |
[04:27] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[04:28] | Kelly’ll head for the border. | 凯莉会直奔边境 |
[04:29] | We need to help her. | 我们得帮助她 |
[04:30] | The woman in that video | 视频里的那个女人 |
[04:31] | didn’t look like she needed anyone’s help. | 看上去不需要任何帮助 |
[04:34] | When I escaped, Michael, | 迈克尔 我逃跑时 |
[04:36] | I believed that she would make it out, | 我相信她也会全身而退的 |
[04:37] | and I was wrong. | 而我错了 |
[04:38] | She won’t be happy to see you. | 她看见你不会高兴的 |
[04:40] | She’s been in prison for four years | 我当时抛下了她 |
[04:41] | because I left her behind. | 害她在监狱里蹲了四年 |
[04:44] | Who’d be happy about that? | 换谁都不会高兴的 |
[04:55] | It’s very busy out there. | 外面真是忙啊 |
[04:57] | Getting ready to overthrow some poor, unsuspecting government? | 又准备推翻哪个贫穷且毫无戒心的政府吗 |
[05:00] | We’ll get to that. | 这事以后再说 |
[05:01] | First, I’d like to discuss what happened | 首先 我想先跟你谈谈 |
[05:02] | with the Kochenko assassination. | 关于暗杀科彻行动的事 |
[05:04] | Not much to discuss. | 没什么好谈的 |
[05:05] | You asked me to kill him, and I did. | 你让我杀了他 我奉命行事 |
[05:07] | I ordered you to abort the mission, | 我命令你中止任务 |
[05:08] | and you disobeyed that order. | 你违背了我的命令 |
[05:10] | Sergei Semak stole everything that mattered to me, | 瑟吉·塞马克夺走了我在乎的一切 |
[05:12] | and Kochenko helped him do it. | 而科彻是他的帮凶 |
[05:15] | If you didn’t want me to take the hit, | 如果你不打算让我开枪 |
[05:16] | you shouldn’t have put the gun in my hand. | 就不该把任务交给我 |
[05:18] | I understand why you disobeyed me. | 我理解你抗命的原因 |
[05:20] | Because of that, I’m giving you a second chance, | 因此我再给你一次机会 |
[05:22] | an opportunity to redeem yourself. | 一次将功补过的机会 |
[05:25] | I didn’t know I needed to be redeemed. | 我不知道自己需要补什么过 |
[05:27] | I want you to go to Turkey and track this woman. | 我需要你去土耳其 追踪这个女人 |
[05:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[05:32] | Former associate of Nikita’s. | 尼基塔的前任搭档 |
[05:34] | Someone she became rather close to | 尼基塔效力于”组织”时 |
[05:36] | during her time at Division. | 跟她相当亲近 |
[05:38] | I believe Nikita may try to help her. | 我相信尼基塔会试图帮助她的 |
[05:42] | And you expect me to drop everything to go after them. | 你想让我放下一切事情去找她们 |
[05:45] | What do I get in return? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[05:49] | Sergei Semak is not a fan of Russian winters. | 瑟吉·塞马克不怎么喜欢俄国的冬天 |
[05:51] | Every year, he picks a sunny spot to spend a month or two. | 他每年都会找个阳光明媚的地方待上一两个月 |
[05:54] | His location is a closely guarded secret. | 他的所在位置是绝对机密 |
[05:57] | We have eyes and ears inside his broker’s office. | 我们在他的代理办公室安插了眼线 |
[05:59] | You would have all the intel you need to plan a hit. | 你将得到谋划暗杀行动所需的全部情报 |
[06:29] | A top-level Zetrov executive | 一名泽特洛夫管理高层 |
[06:30] | was killed on your watch, Gregor. | 在你的眼皮底下被杀 格雷戈尔 |
[06:32] | I suspect this visit from the CEO | 我猜首席执行官的到访 |
[06:33] | might be related to that. | 也许和此事有所关系 |
[06:41] | I want a progress report on Kochenko’s shooting. | 我要一份科彻被枪杀事件的进度报告 |
[06:44] | Don’t disappoint me and tell me that there is no progress. | 别令我失望 告诉我毫无进展 |
[06:48] | We don’t know how the shooter got past security. | 我们不知道杀手是如何混过安全检查的 |
[06:51] | A lone wolf terrorist is | 单独行动的恐怖分子 |
[06:53] | the most difficult to stop or catch. | 是最难阻止和抓捕的了 |
[06:56] | You agree? | 你同意吗 |
[06:56] | I believe a great deal of effort | 我相信为了完美制造出 |
[06:58] | went into crafting the illusion | 暗杀是一人所为的假象 |
[06:59] | that this was the work of one man. | 袭击者应该下了不少功夫 |
[07:01] | Perhaps our chief of intelligence | 我们这位情报科长官 |
[07:02] | has been living with the spies too long. | 是不是跟间谍混得太多了 |
[07:04] | He sees plots and conspiracies around every corner. | 在他眼里阴谋无处不在 |
[07:08] | That is why Ari will take over the investigation. | 所以阿里将会接手调查工作 |
[07:11] | Sir, I’m in the middle of an operation. | 先生 我一直在负责次项行动 |
[07:12] | – I have agents– – Your agents work for me. | -我的特工 -你的特工听命于我 |
[07:15] | Gogol was created to protect Zetrov | 成立果戈理就是要保护泽特洛夫 |
[07:18] | and its interests. | 以及它的利益 |
[07:19] | And you failed to protect Kochenko. | 但你却没有保护好科彻 |
[07:22] | Now, finding out who shot him and why | 现在你首先要做的 |
[07:25] | is your priority. | 是找出何人以及为何要杀他 |
[07:27] | My men are more than capable of handling the investigation. | 我的人的能力远远可以胜任调查此事 |
[07:30] | I don’t need the help of your… | 我不需要你的影子特工 |
[07:32] | shadow to tell me how to do my job. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[07:44] | Ari, you’ve been promoted. | 阿里 你升职了 |
[07:47] | This is… | 这真是 |
[07:48] | quite unexpected. Thank you, sir. | 出乎意料啊 谢谢您 |
[07:50] | Now tell me your theory on Kochenko. | 告诉我你准备怎么调查科彻这件事 |
[07:52] | I’ve heard the Americans are unhappy | 我听闻美国佬们因为泽特洛夫 |
[07:54] | that Zetrov is expanding onto their continent. | 扩张到他们的领土上而不大高兴了 |
[07:57] | No, this is personal. | 不 这次是个人恩怨 |
[07:59] | Percy and his bosses feel that they are owed | 珀西和他的老板们认为我用过”组织”突击队 |
[08:01] | a piece of Zetrov because I used a Division strike team | 把尼古拉·乌迪诺夫杀了就等同于 |
[08:04] | to take out Nikolai Udinov. | 他们也有分享泽特洛夫的权利 |
[08:06] | If the truth got out that you… | 是你找人杀了他 |
[08:08] | instigated his demise. | 如果消息走漏了出去… |
[08:12] | Percy holds that secret on his little black boxes. | 珀西把那个机密存在他的小黑盒子里了 |
[08:15] | If he reveals it, he exposes | 如果他把这些事情揭露出来 |
[08:17] | the American government involvement as well. | 他就把美国政府也拉下了水 |
[08:20] | Why challenge the stalemate? | 他为何要把自己陷入窘境呢 |
[08:22] | And why now? | 而且为何是现在 |
[08:23] | That is for you to find out. | 所以你该一探究竟 |
[08:26] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[08:28] | Clean this up. | 把这儿处理干净 |
[08:29] | First task of my new job? | 我新上任之后的第一个任务吗 |
[08:32] | Sometimes a man in my position needs to delegate. | 本人身居此位 经常要人打理这种事 |
[08:40] | We’ve been tracking Kelly’s movements. | 我们一直在追踪凯莉的动向 |
[08:42] | There’s the jailbreak | 她在这儿越狱的 |
[08:43] | and the incident with the guards. | 然后打死狱警 |
[08:45] | This is where she abandoned their vehicle. | 她就在这儿丢弃了劫持的车辆 |
[08:50] | She’s going west. | 她向西去了 |
[08:51] | If her goal was to get out of the country, | 如果她的目标是逃离出境 |
[08:53] | she was closer to the eastern borders. | 她离东部边境更近 |
[08:58] | I’ve never been to Turkey, | 我从来没去过土耳其 |
[08:59] | but I’m pretty sure border patrol would notice | 但我确信边境巡警一定会注意到 |
[09:02] | a woman in a prison uniform | 一个穿着囚服 |
[09:03] | trying to cross the border without a passport. | 没有护照却试图越过边境的女人 |
[09:06] | How would someone with no money or contacts | 一个人要是没有钱也没有人和她接头 |
[09:09] | get new documents? | 如何能弄到一个新身份呢 |
[09:12] | She doesn’t need new documents. | 她不需要新的身份证件 |
[09:14] | Not if she already had a backup. | 如果她有备用的就不需要了 |
[09:17] | Where was she staying on that last mission? | 她在哪里执行的最后一次任务 |
[09:21] | A safe house in Ankara. | 安卡拉的一个安全屋里 |
[09:22] | We abandoned the property | 四年前那个任务结束之后 |
[09:23] | after that mission four years ago. | 那里就被我们弃置了 |
[09:25] | If she had a safety net, it’s stashed there. | 如果她在那里藏有安全通信网 |
[09:28] | She has to go back to get it. | 她就要回去取 |
[09:29] | – Do we have a location? – We? | -我们知道去哪找他们了吗 -我们 |
[09:35] | It’s your job to track Nikita. | 你的任务是搜寻尼基塔 |
[09:37] | My job starts when you find her. | 你找到她之后就轮到我登场了 |
[10:00] | Don’t start. | 不必问了 |
[10:01] | Alex is in Turkey. | 艾丽克丝现在在土耳其 |
[10:02] | That’s why I’m here instead. | 所以只能我代她来 |
[10:04] | Oh, right, Kelly. | 哦对 凯莉的事情 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I caught her on the news. | 我在新闻上看到她了 |
[10:07] | It’s amazing how Division keeps becoming more visible. | “组织”的曝光率越来越高真是令人惊讶 |
[10:11] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[10:12] | I need this operation to go smoothly. | 我需要这次任务顺利进行 |
[10:14] | I know. Bit rocky lately. | 了解了 最近你诸事不顺嘛 |
[10:18] | Bet oversight’s been breathing down your neck. | 最近”上峰”一定盯的你挺紧的吧吧 |
[10:20] | I can handle oversight. | 我可以处理好”上峰”那边 |
[10:22] | The way you handled Kochenko? | 就像你处理科彻的事情那样吗 |
[10:26] | Wait a minute,That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 等一下 这才是你来的真正原因是不是 |
[10:30] | Kochenko’s death created a situation, didn’t it? | 科彻的死让你惹上麻烦 是吧 |
[10:34] | And now you don’t know who to go to. | 但你却不知道找谁帮忙 |
[10:37] | You’re all alone. | 你孤立无援了 |
[10:39] | I’m doing fine. | 我很好 |
[10:41] | Come on… Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[10:46] | Alex is becoming impatient. | 艾丽克丝已经越来越没耐心了 |
[10:48] | She wants to go after Semak | 她想在你的计划之前 |
[10:50] | sooner than you planned. | 就去追杀斯迈克 |
[10:53] | Go ahead, take it. | 接吧 |
[10:54] | But, uh, do come back later, | 但是你晚点一定再回来 |
[10:57] | So we can discuss the Semak matter over tea | 这样我们就可以像文明人一样 |
[11:00] | like civilized people. | 一边喝茶一边讨论斯迈克 |
[11:56] | Kelly? It’s me. | 凯莉 是我 |
[11:58] | It’s Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[12:00] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[12:02] | Division should be on their way. | “组织”的人应该快到了 |
[12:04] | You need to get out of there. | 你需要赶快离开 |
[12:06] | Do you remember that park | 你还记得议会大厦 |
[12:08] | near the Parliament Building? | 旁边的公园吗 |
[12:10] | Meet me there in three hours. | 三个小时后我们在那儿见 |
[12:11] | I can get you out of the country. | 我可以帮你逃离出境 |
[12:14] | And I can explain… | 我来解释 |
[12:16] | Everything. | 一切 |
[12:21] | How can you be sure she’ll show? | 你怎么肯定她一定会出现呢 |
[12:25] | If it were me, | 如果是我的话 |
[12:27] | I’d want that explanation. | 我会需要那个解释 |
[12:38] | I think I see her. | 我好像看见她了 |
[12:41] | Behind the hedges across the path. | 在小路那边的树篱后面 |
[12:53] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[12:56] | Hey, partner. | 嗨 老搭档 |
[12:58] | Cleared out the safe house. | 你把安全屋清空了 |
[13:00] | I want my stuff back. | 把我的东西还给我 |
[13:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 |
[13:03] | I want to do this. | 我就是想这样 |
[13:05] | Take off the bag and hand it over. | 把包拿下来交给我 |
[13:08] | – All right. – Slowly. | -好的 -慢慢的 |
[13:28] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[13:30] | I’m not Division. | 我已经脱离”组织”了 |
[13:31] | I told you I’m here to help. | 我说过我是来帮你的 |
[13:32] | Yeah, and last time I followed you | 上一次我跟着你 |
[13:33] | across the border, I ended up in prison. | 越过边境的时候 害得我被抓进去了 |
[13:35] | What’s your plan this time? To get me killed? | 你这次打算怎么做 害我被杀死吗 |
[13:38] | Somebody must have made a phone call. | 一定是有人报警了 |
[13:40] | You’ve got half a dozen local police | 当地警察有六个单位 |
[13:41] | headed your way in a hurry. | 正朝着你们赶过去 |
[13:44] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们必须把你带走 |
[13:46] | We need to split up. | 我们要分开行动了 |
[13:46] | That’s not a good idea. | 分开不好 |
[13:47] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这个问题的 |
[13:48] | We didn’t expect a police chase either. | 我们也没想到会有警察 |
[13:50] | We need a distraction. | 我们要分散他们的注意 |
[13:52] | You’re coming with me. | 你和我一起走 |
[13:53] | We can finish this fight after we escape. | 我们可以逃离之后再接着打 |
[14:01] | Excuse me. | 请问… |
[14:26] | A silver sports car? Was it stolen? | 一辆银色的跑车 是被盗的车吗 |
[14:28] | No report’s been filed yet. | 还没有相关资料 |
[14:30] | Then how are they sure that it’s Kelly? | 那他们怎么确定那就是凯莉做的 |
[14:31] | She fired at them before fleeing. | 她逃离之前开枪了 |
[14:34] | None of that sounds right. | 根本不合常理 |
[14:36] | Y-you pick a fancy car | 你选中一辆好车 |
[14:37] | because who would suspect a fugitive in that? | 是生怕还不够显眼吗 |
[14:39] | And then you shoot at the police, to what? | 然后还开枪袭警 为了什么呢 |
[14:40] | Make sure that they follow you? | 故意让他们跟着吗 |
[14:45] | Do the police cars have GPS tracking? | 警车装有卫星定位系统吗 |
[14:48] | I’m already in the system. | 我已经黑入系统 |
[14:49] | The police just left the park. | 警察刚离开公园 |
[14:51] | Do you want me to monitor their route? | 想让我监控他们的路线吗 |
[14:52] | No, listen. The police are chasing a decoy. | 不必 注意 警察追的是诱饵 |
[14:54] | Nikita and Michael already have Kelly. | 尼基塔和迈克尔已经找到凯莉 |
[14:56] | They’re leading the police away. | 他们是想把警察引走 |
[14:58] | One of those cars should be heading off course. | 应该会有一辆警车脱离车队 |
[15:05] | I’ve got one headed north. | 有一辆警车向北驶去 |
[15:08] | Okay, that’s Nikita. | 好吧 尼基塔就在车上 |
[15:09] | Watch that car, and tell me where it stops. | 跟住那辆车 告诉我停车的地点 |
[15:21] | There should be fewer police here than at the Ankara Station. | 这边应该比安卡拉车站的警察要少 |
[15:24] | We’ll be safe here until we… | 在我们上火车之前 |
[15:26] | – have to board the train. – Good. | -我们在这里很安全 -很好 |
[15:30] | I saw you die! | 我看见你死了 |
[15:34] | I needed you to. | 我也没办法 |
[15:35] | Division had to believe I was dead. | 必须要让”组织”相信我已经死了 |
[15:37] | You should have warned me. | 你应该提醒我 |
[15:41] | You would have reported me to Division. | 那样你就会跟”组织”报告 |
[15:44] | “It’s protocol, Nikita.” | “尼基塔 这是规矩” |
[15:47] | You were always like that. | 你一直都这样 |
[15:48] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t as special as you. | 是 没错 我没有你那么与众不同 |
[15:53] | I couldn’t bat my eyelashes at Michael | 我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波 |
[15:55] | and get out of trouble. | 从而逃过处罚 |
[15:57] | Speaking of Michael… | 说起迈克尔 |
[16:00] | Who’d you have to screw over to get him out? | 你把谁坑了才把他救出来的 |
[16:03] | I didn’t screw you over. | 我没坑害你 |
[16:05] | Not on purpose. | 起码不是故意的 |
[16:06] | Division did. | 是”组织”干的 |
[16:09] | You were captured– | 你被抓后… |
[16:10] | Division washed their hands of you. | “组织”极力与你撇清关系 |
[16:11] | I found out you’re alive, | 我发现你还活着 |
[16:12] | I dropped everything to come here. | 就抛下一切来到这里 |
[16:14] | Four years in prison… They did nothing. | 你坐了四年牢 他们却袖手旁观 |
[16:30] | I hid this here. | 我把这东西藏这里 |
[16:32] | You’ll need a disguise to get past the police. | 你需要伪装来通过警方检查 |
[16:38] | I’m out of options… | 我别无选择… |
[16:41] | So I’ll go along with your plan. | 所以我只能跟着你的计划走了 |
[16:45] | But don’t expect a thank-you. | 但别指望我会谢你 |
[16:47] | I’m not here for your thanks. | 我来不是要你谢我 |
[16:50] | You deserve a second chance. | 你理应得到第二次机会 |
[16:53] | I want to give it to you… | 现在我把这机会给你… |
[16:55] | If you’ll let me. | 如果你同意 |
[17:02] | Nikita said Kelly agreed to the plan. | 尼基塔说凯莉同意她的计划 |
[17:04] | – But I don’t trust her. – Why does she? | -但我不相信她 -她为什么要同意 |
[17:06] | You know, I never understood that relationship. | 我实在搞不懂她们的关系 |
[17:08] | It’s like oil and… a martian. | 她们压根就是两个世界的人 |
[17:11] | When Kelly arrived at Division… | 凯莉刚来”组织”时 |
[17:14] | She was very quiet. | 她很安静 |
[17:16] | Stuck to herself. | 很内向 |
[17:18] | Nikita hadn’t had an easy transition either. | 尼基塔也是一时难以适应 |
[17:20] | So they sort of… | 于是两人比较… |
[17:22] | gravitated towards each other. | 有共同语言 |
[17:25] | I remember Kelly as pretty intense. | 我记得凯莉绝非善主 |
[17:27] | Not the kind of person you want to cross. | 没人想去惹她 |
[17:29] | That’s my worry. | 我担心的就是这点 |
[17:31] | Nikita’s alone with Kelly. | 尼基塔单独和她在一起 |
[17:33] | And I can’t protect her. | 我没法保护她 |
[17:36] | Keep an eye on ’em, huh? | 盯着她们 好吗 |
[17:38] | I’ve got nine on them right now. | 现在四处都是我的”眼线” |
[18:01] | I don’t speak French, | 我不会说法语 |
[18:03] | but do you ladies speak English? | 两位女士会说英语吗 |
[18:05] | See, we were not, | 我们不太懂 |
[18:08] | Uh, sure what the officer was asking. | 刚才那位长官问什么 |
[18:10] | He would like to see your identification, | 他想看一下二位的身份证明 |
[18:12] | and he would like to know | 还想知道二位 |
[18:14] | the purpose of your visit. | 为何来到此地 |
[18:15] | We’re on holiday and next is Istanbul, | 我们是来度假的 接下来要去伊斯坦布尔 |
[18:19] | and then, unfortunately, back home. | 然后很不幸的是 要回家了 |
[18:23] | Went so fast, no? | 旅程太快了 是吧 |
[18:24] | – So fast. – Oh, merci, merci. | -太快了 -多谢 多谢 |
[18:27] | May I? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[18:33] | We have a few hours… | 还有几个小时 |
[18:34] | if you want to get some rest. | 可以小憩一下 |
[18:36] | I don’t think I can. | 我恐怕睡不着 |
[18:39] | What happens when we get to Istanbul? | 去伊斯坦布尔以后怎么办 |
[18:42] | Well, we meet up with Michael, | 先和迈克尔会和 |
[18:45] | get you across the border. | 把你送出境外 |
[18:46] | Then you’re free. | 然后你就自由了 |
[18:48] | You can go wherever you want. | 想去哪里都可以 |
[18:50] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[18:54] | I hadn’t thought that far ahead. | 还没想过逃亡之路是那么漫长 |
[18:57] | How’d you find a way out? | 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[18:59] | They were taking me back to the cell | 那时他们带我回牢房 |
[19:01] | when a guard got hurt. | 一个守卫受伤了 |
[19:04] | The others left me to go help him. | 其他人抛下我去帮助他 |
[19:06] | They forgot they hadn’t locked my door yet. | 他们忘了还没锁我的门 |
[19:07] | So I ran. | 于是我逃了 |
[19:11] | You won’t have to run much longer. | 以后你就不必逃亡了 |
[19:16] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:19] | Why aren’t you hiding out somewhere | 你为什么不和迈克尔一起 |
[19:21] | on a beach with Michael? | 躲到无人的海边享受二人世界 |
[19:23] | I do want that. | 我确实希望如此 |
[19:26] | Except the hiding part, of course. | 但不想躲躲藏藏的 |
[19:28] | Kelly, when we make it to that beach, | 凯莉 等我们去那片海滩的时候 |
[19:31] | I want to be free of Division | 就是我和”组织”彻底了断的时候 |
[19:32] | and everything we’ve done. | 从此再无瓜葛 |
[19:34] | That’s what we’re working on. | 我们现在正在努力 |
[19:36] | Trying to make things right. | 想让一切回归正轨 |
[19:41] | What we’ve done, Nikita… | 我们所做的一切 尼基塔 |
[19:45] | That’s not something you can fix. | 不是谁能补救得了的 |
[19:53] | Nikita has to be here. | 尼基塔肯定在火车上 |
[19:54] | The police car she stole is parked out front. | 她偷的那辆警车还在外面停着 |
[19:56] | Once the train’s moving, | 火车一开动 |
[19:57] | there’ll be no means of escape. | 她们就插翅难飞了 |
[20:13] | Is there anything else you remember about that day? | 那天的事情你还能记起什么 |
[20:16] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[20:18] | Maybe something you forgot in all the chaos? | 当时一片混乱 你可能忘了 现在能想起来吗 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | Kochenko was on stage– | 科彻那时在台上… |
[20:26] | Something before the shooting. | 我说的是枪击之前 |
[20:29] | Something that… | 可能当时… |
[20:31] | would have seemed unimportant at the time. | 看起来不太重要的事 |
[20:38] | There was a girl. | 当时有一个女孩 |
[20:42] | A photographer. | 是个摄影师 |
[20:44] | She wanted a better view than the press area provided. | 她想找个比新闻发布区视野更好的地方 |
[20:48] | And she was a pretty girl, I’d guess. | 我猜她是个小美女吧 |
[20:51] | It’s probably why you let her go. | 所以你才会让她走 |
[20:55] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[21:00] | No press passes were issued to any female photographers. | 没有一张媒体通行证发给了女摄影师 |
[21:07] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[21:09] | Maybe you can work with a sketch artist. | 也许你能和人像素描师合作 |
[21:12] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[21:14] | What do you remember about her? | 她长什么样 |
[21:18] | Sh-she was a young Russian woman. | 她是个年轻的俄国女人 |
[21:22] | Maybe 20. | 大概二十岁 |
[21:24] | About 5’6″, blue eyes, | 1米67左右 蓝眼睛 |
[21:26] | Long, brown hair. | 棕色长发 |
[21:42] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:45] | – English? – Yes. | -你会说英语吗 -会 |
[21:46] | Um, I’m looking for my friends on the train, | 我朋友上了火车 我在找她们 |
[21:48] | but I can’t find them. | 但一直没找到 |
[21:49] | You know, we were going to meet in Istanbul tonight, | 我们约好今晚在伊斯坦布尔碰面 |
[21:51] | but I got on the earlier train. | 但我上了早一班的火车 |
[21:53] | So anyway, have you seen them? | 我就是想问 你见过她们吗 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry, I don’t recognize them. | 抱歉 没见过 |
[21:57] | You know–you know, these are old pictures. | 这两张照片有些年头了 |
[21:59] | Look again. | 再仔细看看 |
[22:00] | They might look a little different now. | 她们现在可能变样了 |
[22:03] | There were two women. | 有两位女乘客 |
[22:05] | They’re up ahead. Fourth car, I believe. | 她们在前面 应该是四号车厢 |
[22:06] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[22:16] | You have to get off the train now! | 你们必须马上下车 |
[22:18] | Kind of hard, Birkhoff. | 有点难办 伯克霍夫 |
[22:19] | It’s moving. | 列车在行驶 |
[22:21] | I’ve got Roan and Alex entering the train station | 我刚看到罗恩和艾丽克丝进了火车站 |
[22:23] | just before you pulled out, | 就在你们出发之前 |
[22:24] | and I think they’re onboard. | 他们应该上车了 |
[22:42] | No! It’s locked! | 糟了 锁住了 |
[22:44] | We have to stop this train. | 我们得让车停下来 |
[22:45] | Or we fight. | 跟他们打吧 |
[22:46] | I think we can pick off the girl pretty easy. | 我觉得咱们轻易就能做掉那个姑娘 |
[22:47] | – We can’t kill her. – Why not? | -我们不能杀她 -为什么 |
[22:49] | She’s a Division agent. | 她可是个”组织”特工 |
[22:50] | You don’t know her, Kelly. I do. | 你不了解她 凯莉 但我了解 |
[22:56] | Okay. Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:57] | Maybe we can disable her. | 那我们就把她打残 |
[22:59] | We have tactical advantage back there. | 我们有战术优势 |
[23:01] | Only one way in. | 只有一个入口 |
[23:02] | There’s only one way out. | 也只有一个出口 |
[23:03] | These people would be defenseless. | 那样会伤到无辜的乘客 |
[23:04] | Unless we get them out of here | 我们可以在开打之前 |
[23:05] | before the fighting starts. | 把他们赶走 |
[23:15] | Found them. | 找到她们了 |
[24:01] | You can’t be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:11] | When can we get off this thing? | 我们什么时候能下车 |
[24:13] | Sonya, can you stop the train? | 索尼娅 你能让车停下来吗 |
[24:14] | I tripped a switch about 15 minutes ahead. | 我触动了火车转辙器 还有15分钟能到 |
[24:17] | They’ll have to stop to manually reset it. | 要停下火车才能进行手动重设 |
[24:19] | While we’re stuck here, check… | 我们困在车上的这段时间 |
[24:25] | the area for gas stations, restaurants, anything. | 你们要盯紧加油站和餐馆等地方 |
[24:28] | Nikita’s going to need new wheels. | 尼基塔需要找辆新车 |
[24:38] | We’re off the train. Don’t ask. | 我们下车了 什么都别问 |
[24:40] | We need a new plan. | 我们得重新制定计划 |
[24:41] | Uh, can you make it to the docks in Istanbul? | 你们能赶到伊斯坦布尔的码头吗 |
[24:43] | Birkhoff will find us a freighter or something. | 伯克霍夫会给我们找艘货船什么的 |
[24:46] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[24:47] | I’ll call you when I’m on my way. | 我在去码头的路上给你电话 |
[24:49] | I’m gonna use the ladies’ room while you car-shop. | 你去找车 我去趟洗手间 |
[24:51] | Maybe I can fix this poor thing. | 也许我能把这玩意儿弄好 |
[25:17] | Hey, it’s Kelly. | 我是凯莉 |
[25:18] | Can you trace us? | 你能追踪到我们吗 |
[25:20] | I didn’t expect to hear from you so soon. | 没想到这么快就能接到你的电话 |
[25:22] | Something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[25:24] | Division just showed up. | “组织”的人露面了 |
[25:25] | Does Nikita have the black box? | 黑盒在尼基塔手上吗 |
[25:27] | Not on her. | 她没带在身上 |
[25:28] | And she hasn’t said anything about it. | 而且她也没提过黑盒的事 |
[25:29] | Are you sure she has it? | 你确定在她手上吗 |
[25:31] | One of our associates swore that she didn’t, | 我们有个合作者非说不在她手上 |
[25:33] | and then he threatened to kill me. He was a terrible liar. | 然后威胁要杀我 他真不会撒谎 |
[25:35] | She has it… somewhere. | 就在她那 只是不知道具体位置 |
[25:38] | They seem to have a home base. | 他们貌似有个基地 |
[25:39] | Maybe the black box is there. | 黑盒也许在那里 |
[25:43] | When I find it– | 我找到以后… |
[25:44] | Deliver the box, you’ll get everything we agreed upon. | 把盒子送过来 我会信守承诺 |
[25:46] | These Division agents– | 需要我派人 |
[25:47] | do I need to send someone to clean that up? | 把那些”组织”特工清理掉吗 |
[25:49] | No. They’re alive. | 不用 他们还活着 |
[25:51] | Nikita refused to kill one of them. | 尼基塔不想杀其中的一个人 |
[25:53] | Some girl. | 是个女孩 |
[25:54] | Nikita protecting a Division agent? | 尼基塔竟然会保护”组织”特工 |
[25:56] | How unlike her. Who was the lucky lady? | 真不像她的作风 是谁这么幸运 |
[25:59] | Her name’s Alex. | 她叫艾丽克丝 |
[26:01] | She must be new. | 肯定是个新人 |
[26:03] | Describe her to me. | 描述她的长相 |
[26:05] | Early 20s, white, | 二十岁出头 白人 |
[26:07] | Maybe 5’6″, brown hair, blue eyes. | 1米67左右 棕色长发 蓝眼睛 |
[26:10] | I’ve sent you an image. | 我给你发了张照片 |
[26:11] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:17] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[26:18] | She’s an assassin, | 她是个杀手 |
[26:21] | who I would very much like to speak with. | 我很想跟她谈谈 |
[26:25] | Forget the box. | 先别管黑盒了 |
[26:26] | Find the girl, bring her to me. | 找到那个女孩 带她来见我 |
[26:27] | Forget the box? | 不管黑盒了 |
[26:29] | Don’t worry, our deal stays the same. | 别担心 咱们的协议不变 |
[26:30] | In fact, I think your job just got a lot easier. | 实际上 我觉得你的任务反倒更简单了 |
[26:33] | Your new target is already chasing you. | 因为你的新目标正在搜寻你 |
[26:58] | What? No luck with the wig? | 怎么 假发没弄好吗 |
[26:59] | Uh, it was kinder to put it out of its misery. | 我还是趁早把它扔掉算了 |
[27:02] | This it? | 这辆吗 |
[27:03] | We’ll be in Istanbul before he even knows it’s gone. | 等他发现车丢了 咱们早到伊斯坦布尔了 |
[27:14] | So where do we start? | 我们先去哪儿 |
[27:16] | There’s a restaurant right up ahead. | 前面就有个餐馆 |
[27:17] | It’s the closest spot from where they jumped. | 这是离她们跳车之处最近的地方 |
[27:21] | I keep wondering | 我实在想不通 |
[27:22] | Why you wanted to protect that Division agent. | 你为什么要保护那个”组织”特工 |
[27:25] | Alex isn’t like us. | 艾丽克丝和我们不同 |
[27:26] | The way she got into Division… | 她进入”组织”的方式… |
[27:29] | It’s different, it’s– it’s complicated. | 和我们不同 事情很复杂 |
[27:31] | Then explain it. | 那就解释一下 |
[27:36] | We were partners. | 我们以前是搭档 |
[27:37] | Before Michael and Birkhoff, | 在迈克尔和伯克霍夫之前 |
[27:38] | it was Alex and I against Division. | 我是和艾丽克丝一起对付”组织” |
[27:40] | That’s how you took down Percy. | 你就是那样扳倒珀西的 |
[27:43] | You had a man inside. | 你有个内线 |
[27:46] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[27:50] | I was trying to protect her. | 我当时想保护她 |
[27:51] | There were things that I… | 有些事情 |
[27:53] | didn’t think she could handle. | 我怕她应付不来 |
[27:54] | So I kept them from her. | 所以我没告诉她 |
[27:56] | When she found out, | 当她发现时 |
[27:57] | she realized she couldn’t trust me. | 她觉得不能再信任我了 |
[28:00] | Guess no one warned Alex about Saint Nikita. | 看来没人提醒艾丽克丝”圣尼基塔”的事 |
[28:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 此话怎讲啊 |
[28:04] | It’s how you operate. | 这就是你的行事风格啊 |
[28:06] | You’re the only one who can handle the truth. | 就你一个人能接受真相 |
[28:09] | You’re the only one who knows the right thing to do. | 就你一个人知道该做什么 |
[28:11] | You know, Amanda had a theory about that. | 阿曼达对此还有一套理论呢 |
[28:13] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:14] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[28:16] | She said you need people, | 她说你需要别人 |
[28:17] | but you don’t trust them. | 但你却不相信他们 |
[28:19] | You withhold information to keep them dependent on you. | 你把情报藏着掖着以便让他们依赖于你 |
[28:23] | But make their choices for them | 却帮他们做决定 |
[28:25] | So they can’t disappoint you. | 这样他们就不会让你失望 |
[28:28] | So I get why Alex doesn’t trust you. | 所以我明白艾丽克丝为何不信任你了 |
[28:32] | But why stay at the place she tried to destroy? | 但她为何还要留在她想捣毁的”组织”里呢 |
[28:35] | You know Amanda. | 你了解阿曼达 |
[28:36] | She’s got her confused. | 她妖言迷惑她 |
[28:37] | She’s made her believe that she needs Division. | 她让她觉得自己需要”组织” |
[28:40] | I should’ve never let that place get its hooks into her. | 我真不该让她上”组织”的钩 |
[28:44] | Alex defied you. | 艾丽克丝违抗了你 |
[28:45] | She killed Kochenko… | 她杀了科彻 |
[28:48] | She wants to go after Semak now. | 她现在想去杀斯迈克 |
[28:51] | I think she’s finally coming into her own. | 看来她终于要单干了 |
[28:55] | The baby bird prepares to leave the nest. | 小雏鸟准备离巢自立了 |
[28:58] | Will you be willing to let this one fly away? | 你愿意让她展翅高飞吗 |
[29:03] | Or are you gonna make her chew her own foot off. | 还是想让她为了挣脱 宁愿自残 |
[29:05] | Like Nikita did, in order to escape you? | 就像尼基塔逃离你时那样 |
[29:08] | Or is that a coyote metaphor? | 这比喻是源自一个山狗的故事吧 |
[29:10] | Alex doesn’t have to escape me. | 艾丽克丝没必要逃离我 |
[29:13] | I only want what’s best for her. | 我只是想她好 |
[29:16] | I made the mistake of underestimating your ambition once. | 我曾经错误地低估了你的野心 |
[29:18] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再犯这个错 |
[29:21] | You wanna replace Semak with your own little puppet. | 你想用自己的傀儡去取代斯迈克 |
[29:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:26] | I’m helping Alex regain what’s rightfully hers. | 我在帮艾丽克丝取回自己应得的东西 |
[29:28] | Though I believe that when she’s back at Zetrov, | 哪怕我知道当她重夺泽特洛夫后 |
[29:30] | she’ll remember who her real friends are. | 她会明白谁才是她真正的朋友 |
[29:33] | For what it’s worth. | 这情报有没有价值还不好说 |
[29:36] | When Nikolai died, | 在尼古拉死后 |
[29:37] | several members of his inner circle vanished. | 他有几个核心成员失踪了 |
[29:40] | If you were to be able to find them, | 要是你能找到他们 |
[29:44] | perhaps they could help you | 或许他们能帮上忙 |
[29:46] | Reestablish Alex’s rightful place on the throne… | 帮助艾丽克丝夺回王座 |
[29:49] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[29:51] | I appreciate the information. | 感谢你的情报 |
[29:54] | But I have to ask, | 但我得问问 |
[29:56] | why are you willing to help? | 你为什么要帮忙 |
[30:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:04] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[30:12] | Actually, I wouldn’t mind having my clothes back. | 其实 我不介意你把衣服还给我 |
[30:15] | Not into the onesie. | 而不是这种连体衣 |
[30:23] | Found this in the ladies’ room. | 在女厕所里发现了这个 |
[30:24] | It’s not like Nikita to be this sloppy. | 尼基塔应该不会这么大意 |
[30:27] | They must’ve found a car. | 他们准是找了辆车 |
[30:29] | Although no one here has reported one stolen. | 虽然这儿没人报告车被偷了 |
[30:31] | I’m looking for my phone. | 我在找我的手机 |
[30:33] | This is the last place I used it, | 我最后使用时是在这儿 |
[30:34] | but it’s not in my purse. | 但它现在不在我包里了 |
[30:36] | Maybe we have another way to track them. | 或许有别的办法能追踪她们 |
[30:41] | We’ll pull in here and meet Michael | 我们在这儿靠边停车 |
[30:42] | on the other side of the road. | 在路另一边跟迈克尔会合 |
[30:46] | It’s the tire. | 爆胎了 |
[31:04] | Let me see if there’s a spare. | 我看看有没备用胎 |
[31:12] | I’m never getting out of this country. | 看来我逃不出这个国家了 |
[31:15] | Michael will come get us. | 迈克尔会来接我们 |
[31:17] | We’re gonna need to take cover before he gets here. | 我们得在他到之前躲起来 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna take a look. | 我周围看看去 |
[31:20] | Find a spot with a view of the road. | 找个能看到公路的地方 |
[31:22] | We don’t need any more surprises. | 别又有人来追我们了 |
[31:29] | Are you at the docks? | 你们到码头了吗 |
[31:30] | No, I’m on the side of the road | 没 我在路边 |
[31:32] | with a flat and no spare. | 车胎瘪了 没备用胎 |
[31:34] | I knew we shouldn’t have split up. | 我就知道咱不该分头行动 |
[31:36] | Do you know of a safe place | 你知道有什么安全的地方 |
[31:37] | where you can wait for me? | 能够在那儿等我吗 |
[31:39] | Kelly’s out looking, but there’s nowhere to hide the car. | 凯莉去找了 但这里没地方藏得住车子 |
[31:48] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我待会再打给你 |
[31:51] | Wait. Nikita. | 尼基塔 等等 |
[32:16] | Kelly, we have your location. | 凯莉 我们知道你的位置了 |
[32:18] | I’ve sent a team to capture the girl. | 我已派了小队去抓那女孩 |
[32:26] | So I found a spot. | 我找了个观察点 |
[32:28] | It’s not too far uphill. | 就在山上不远 |
[32:29] | I think there’s a great, big tree… | 那儿有棵大树 我看… |
[32:33] | So how long you been working for Gogol? | 你为果戈理工作多久了 |
[32:38] | Birkhoff, Nikita hung up on me. | 伯克霍夫 尼基塔挂了我电话 |
[32:40] | And I can’t get her back on the line. | 我联系不到她了 |
[32:41] | Do you have her location? | 你知道她的位置吗 |
[32:43] | She’s just off the main road. | 她就在主路旁 |
[32:45] | I’m sending you coordinates now. | 我把坐标发给你 |
[32:47] | You work for Ari? | 你为阿里工作吗 |
[32:51] | I’m not working for anyone. | 我不为任何人工作 |
[32:53] | I sat in a cell, waiting to die. | 我那时坐在牢里等死 |
[32:57] | Ari offered me a way out. | 阿里把我救了出来 |
[32:59] | So Ari broke you out to kill me. | 阿里救你出来让你杀我 |
[33:01] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[33:02] | Killing you wasn’t my mission. | 我的任务不是要杀你 |
[33:04] | As much as Ari wants you dead, | 尽管他很想让你死 |
[33:05] | He wants Percy’s black box more. | 但是阿里更想要珀西的黑盒 |
[33:07] | All I had to do was get it. | 我要做的就是拿到它 |
[33:09] | You lost your shot at it. | 你没机会了 |
[33:10] | Pretty stupid, keeping the phone on you, too. | 把手机带在身上也太蠢了 |
[33:12] | When I told Ari about Alex, | 当我跟阿里说了艾丽克丝的事后 |
[33:14] | my orders changed. | 我的指令变了 |
[33:15] | I went from Trojan Horse to bait. | 我做了请君入瓮的诱饵 |
[33:18] | And that phone is how Gogol knows we’re here. | 而那个手机 则告诉了果戈理我们的位置 |
[33:22] | Division’s still a few minutes out, | “组织”的人还有几分钟才到 |
[33:23] | but she’s not alone. | 但还有别人去她那儿 |
[33:24] | Based on the satellite system these transmitters are using, | 从他们使用的信号传送卫星系统来看 |
[33:27] | these guys are not Division. | 这些家伙不是”组织”的人 |
[33:33] | Get in. | 进去 |
[33:42] | Michael, Kelly works for Gogol. | 迈克尔 凯莉是果戈理派来的 |
[33:44] | The flat tire… It’s a trap for Alex. | 爆胎是她所为…这是为了抓艾丽克丝 |
[33:46] | Look, Birkhoff’s picked up Russian transmitters | 伯克霍夫捕捉到了俄国人的信号 |
[33:49] | at your location. | 就在你那儿 |
[33:50] | Gogol is already there, Nikita. | 尼基塔 果戈理已经到那儿了 |
[34:12] | According to the cell phone signal, They should be here. | 根据手机信号 他们就在这儿 |
[34:46] | Run. | 快跑 |
[35:23] | We are under attack! Please send backup to the… | 我们受到攻击 快派人支援… |
[35:37] | Come out, Nikita! | 尼基塔 快出来 |
[35:40] | Or I shoot your old partner in the head. | 不然我就打爆你老搭档的头 |
[35:44] | Your choice. | 由你选择 |
[35:45] | You won’t shoot her. | 你不会杀她的 |
[35:46] | Ari’s orders are to take her back to Gogol. | 阿里命令你把她带回给果戈理 |
[35:51] | Maybe we should just shoot you. | 或许我该直接毙了你 |
[35:53] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[36:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:18] | Okay, I’ll do a sweep. | 好的 我去看看还有敌人没 |
[36:22] | Gogol set a trap for me? | 果戈理对我设了个陷阱吗 |
[36:25] | Kelly saw you. She told Ari. | 凯莉看见你并通知给阿里 |
[36:27] | He sent her to grab you. | 他派她来抓你 |
[36:28] | I’m not sure why. | 我不清楚个中缘由 |
[36:31] | If they know who I am… | 如果他们知道我是谁 |
[36:32] | We can help you. | 我们能帮助你 |
[36:34] | Come with us. Please. | 和我们走吧 拜托 |
[36:37] | If I say no, | 如果我说不 |
[36:39] | are you going to shoot me again? | 你会再一次朝我开枪吗 |
[36:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:47] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes, | 我犯了很多错 |
[36:50] | Starting with not telling you the truth. | 从没有告诉你实情开始 |
[36:54] | We were partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[36:55] | I should’ve treated you like one. | 我本应该信任你的 |
[37:00] | I have to go back to Division. | 我得回”组织”去了 |
[37:01] | If I’m a gogol target, | 如果果戈理的目标是我 |
[37:03] | It will be the safest place for me. | 那会是对我而言最安全的地方 |
[37:04] | They can protect me. | 他们能保护我 |
[37:05] | We can protect you. | 我们也能保护你 |
[37:09] | I have to kill Semak. | 我得杀了斯迈克 |
[37:11] | And not just for revenge now. | 现在不只是为了父仇 |
[37:13] | If he realizes that I am alive, | 如果他发现我还活着 |
[37:15] | He will want to fix that mistake. | 他会要斩草除根的 |
[37:17] | Division has the resources that I need, | “组织”里有我所需的资源 |
[37:19] | And they won’t let anything happen to me. | 他们不会让我出任何事 |
[37:20] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:21] | I know you, Alex. | 我更知道你 艾丽克丝 |
[37:25] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[37:28] | I know you’ll make the right choice. | 我知道你会做出正确的抉择 |
[37:30] | Gogol targets down. | 果戈理的人已经消灭 |
[37:31] | Backup is five minutes out. Where are you? | 你要的后援将在五分钟后到 你在哪 |
[37:34] | You guys, backup’s coming. You gotta run. | “组织”后援快来了 你们快走 |
[37:36] | Okay. Uh, we can’t go back up to the road. | 好的 我们现在不能回去走大路 |
[37:37] | But I know another way. | 但我还知道另一条路 |
[37:50] | Kelly’s here. She’s dead. | 凯莉在这里 已经死了 |
[37:54] | No sign of Nikita. | 没发现尼基塔 |
[38:02] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 你没可能会识破的 |
[38:04] | As cons go, it was a pretty good one. | 在骗局里面 这算是上乘的了 |
[38:07] | Kelly really sold it, | 凯莉戏真的做足了 |
[38:08] | right down to the dead prison guards. | 那俩狱警被她活活坑死的 |
[38:12] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[38:16] | I really wanted to help her. | 我真的很想帮她 |
[38:19] | Even after I found out the truth. | 即使在我发现真相之后 |
[38:22] | I would’ve freed her from everyone, including Ari. | 我本可以让她免受所有人伤害 包括阿里 |
[38:26] | That’s who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[38:29] | When you find someone in trouble, | 当你发现有人陷入困境时 |
[38:31] | you wanna help. | 就会伸出援手 |
[38:35] | And Alex almost got captured. | 而艾丽克丝差点被抓 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well, she wasn’t. | 是啊 幸好没有 |
[38:41] | Because of you. | 因为有你 |
[38:43] | We wouldn’t have gotten out of there if it wasn’t for you. | 如果没有你 我们就不能从那里脱身 |
[38:45] | Thanks. | 过奖了 |
[38:46] | That’s my job. | 那是我的本职 |
[38:47] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[38:51] | Can we, uh, think of another word? | 我们能否换个其他词 |
[38:54] | I don’t have a very good track record with partners. | 记录显示做我的搭档没啥好结果 |
[38:56] | Well, your track record doesn’t matter anymore | 你的记录已经无关紧要了 |
[38:58] | because we’re together now. | 因为现在我们在一起了 |
[38:59] | So you can call it whatever you want. | 所以你可以随便叫我 |
[39:02] | Boy toy? | 小白脸 |
[39:04] | Except that. | 除了那个 |
[39:11] | Look, something good came from this. | 这件事也有一些好处 |
[39:13] | You wanted to help someone you cared about, | 你想帮助你在乎的人 |
[39:15] | and you did. | 并且做到了 |
[39:16] | Alex is safe. | 艾丽克丝现在安全了 |
[39:18] | Back at Division. | 安全回到”组织”了 |
[39:20] | Well, she let us escape. | 至少她放我们走了 |
[39:22] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好迹象 |
[39:27] | I think she’ll come around. | 我想她会觉醒的 |
[39:39] | I’m glad you’re back, safe and sound. | 我很高兴你能安然无恙地回来了 |
[39:42] | You did some excellent work. | 你的工作完成得很出色 |
[39:43] | I believe even Roan was impressed. | 我相信即使罗恩也会感到惊讶 |
[39:45] | I didn’t get Nikita or the black box. | 我没有抓到尼基塔或者黑盒 |
[39:47] | You took care of the situation with Kelly, | 你处理掉了凯莉 |
[39:49] | and that could’ve been very damaging to us. | 她的存在对我们是很大的威胁 |
[39:51] | Well, it doesn’t feel like a win. | 我并不觉得有所收获 |
[39:53] | Gogol targeted me, and I don’t know why. | 果戈理不知何故要杀我 |
[39:55] | I suspect it has something to do with Kochenko. | 我怀疑这和科彻有关 |
[39:58] | Though they never have targeted a Division agent | 尽管之前从没有像这样对付一个 |
[40:00] | like that before. | “组织”特工 |
[40:02] | They already know what I look like. | 他们已经知道我的长相 |
[40:05] | How long do you think before they figure out who I really am? | 你觉得他们离弄明白我的真正身份还有多久 |
[40:08] | I will lose the element of surprise, | 那时候就不是敌明我暗了 |
[40:09] | And that was my one advantage. | 而那是我唯一的优势 |
[40:11] | No. You have me and all of Division behind you. | 不 有我和整个”组织”在背后为你撑腰 |
[40:15] | We’ll get Semak. | 我们会干掉斯迈克 |
[40:17] | He’ll come after me. | 他会向我下手 |
[40:19] | He will. | 由他来吧 |
[40:21] | And Division will be here to protect you. | “组织”会在这里保护你 |
[40:25] | We’ll keep you safe. | 我们会保证你的安全 |
[40:35] | You’ve made progress on the Kochenko investigation? | 科彻的事查出点眉目了吧 |
[40:37] | I’ve identified the shooter. | 我已经查出开枪人的身份 |
[40:39] | Division, as we suspected. | 正如我们所料 是”组织”的人 |
[40:41] | I believe I know why they’ve made this move against you. | 我相信我已经知道他们为何要对你下手了 |
[40:44] | I knew you were the right man for the job. | 我就知道你有两把刷子 |
[40:48] | Tell me about the shooter. | 和我说说谁是杀手 |
[40:49] | Young woman. Russian. It’s funny… | 年轻女子 俄国籍 很有趣 |
[40:51] | there was something familiar about her, | 她有些似曾相识的感觉 |
[40:53] | but I didn’t place it until I learned her name. | 但直到知道她的名字我才把一切串联起来 |
[40:57] | It’s Alex. | 是艾丽克丝 |
[41:05] | Alexandra Udinov. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[41:08] | She’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[41:10] | Division didn’t kill her that night. | 那晚”组织”没有杀了她 |
[41:11] | Someone got her out. | 有人将她救了出来 |
[41:13] | Why would she come back? | 她为何去而复返 |
[41:14] | My guess is she wants to kill you | 我猜她想杀你 |
[41:16] | and reclaim her birthright. | 替父报仇 |
[41:19] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[41:20] | No one. I’ve snipped all the loose ends. | 没有人 我已经切断了所有线索 |
[41:22] | Oh, and I took the liberty of canceling your winter vacation. | 我还擅自作主取消了你的冬假 |
[41:24] | You’ll be safer here. | 你在这里会更安全 |
[41:26] | If word gets out, she’ll have | 如果消息走漏 她就会得到 |
[41:27] | supporters within the company. | 来自公司内部的支持者 |
[41:29] | People will expect me to restore her to her rightful place. | 大家就会要求我恢复她应有的地位 |
[41:32] | I can put together a small team of men dedicated to finding her. | 我可以组织一个专门寻找她的小队 |
[41:36] | Whatever you need, it’s yours. | 你要什么尽管提 |
[41:37] | But your orders are not to find her, Ari. | 但是我要你去不是找她 阿里 |
[41:42] | They are to shoot on sight. | 而是格杀勿论 |
[41:47] | I want Alexandra Udinov dead. | 我要亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫死 |