时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Walt, breakfast! | 沃特 来吃早餐啦 |
[00:06] | Three more minutes. | 我再跑三分钟 |
[00:08] | It’s getting cold. | 饭快要凉了 |
[00:09] | I like it cold. | 凉了正好 |
[00:15] | Don’t stop | 不要停 |
[00:16] | or she dies. | 不然她就没命了 |
[00:19] | Faster. | 加速 |
[00:24] | Honey, come on! | 亲爱的 快点 |
[00:27] | Take one. | 拿一个 |
[00:31] | On your chest there. | 贴到胸口 |
[00:35] | The other. | 另一个也按上 |
[00:39] | Walt,hurry up | 沃特 快点 |
[00:41] | Please, just… | 求你 别… |
[00:44] | I’ll give you whatever you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[00:46] | Just please don’t hurt her. | 求你别伤害她 |
[00:48] | I won’t. | 我不会动她 |
[01:10] | Walt, I’m not gonna ask you again! | 沃特 我再叫你最后一遍 |
[01:23] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[01:24] | This call is to let you know | 我打电话是想通知你 |
[01:25] | your order has been filled. | 您给的任务已完成 |
[01:35] | Sell Brightling. All of it. | 把布莱特林的股票全部抛掉 |
[01:44] | Can too much exercise kill you? | 运动过度会导致死亡吗 |
[01:47] | A 38-year-old Kansas man is dead this morning | 今早 堪萨斯州一名38岁的男子 |
[01:50] | after suffering a heart attack on his treadmill. | 在跑步机上突发心脏病身亡 |
[01:52] | Hey, this ain’t no CIA spy, man. | 哥们 他又不是中情局的间谍 |
[01:55] | You don’t have to analyze every move. | 你不用看得那么仔细吧 |
[01:57] | Hurry your ass up. | 赶紧走棋 |
[01:58] | Walter Ben David, | 沃特·本·大卫 |
[01:59] | the chief chemist from Brightling Pharmaceutical, | 布莱特林药业的首席药剂师 |
[02:03] | leaves behind a wife, Tracy, | 撇下了他的妻子 特蕾西 |
[02:05] | and two young children. | 和两个年幼的孩子 |
[02:06] | Come on, killer, make your move. | 快点 杀人犯 赶紧走 |
[02:11] | Look, I told you, Jordan. | 我跟你说过 乔丹 |
[02:12] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[02:16] | I was set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I didn’t kill that snitch neither. | 是啊 我也没杀那个毛贼 |
[02:20] | Hey, where you going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[02:25] | “Walter Ben David, who sold and merged his research firm | “沃特·本·大卫将自己的研究公司 |
[02:28] | with Brightling Pharmaceutical…” | 出售给了布莱特林药业” |
[02:51] | Kevin. Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[02:54] | I need to make a phone call, man. | 我得打个电话 |
[02:56] | Who do you wanna call, Fletcher? | 你想打给谁 弗莱彻 |
[02:57] | Your mommy? | 你妈妈 |
[02:58] | Actually, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:04] | I got a text from Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫给我发了条信息 |
[03:06] | Said that he sent some photos of our new place. | 他说发了一些新家的照片过来 |
[03:09] | It’s by the water. | 新家依水而建 |
[03:10] | Did you get ’em? | 你收到了吗 |
[03:13] | Cassandra left Belarus. | 卡珊德拉离开了白俄罗斯 |
[03:15] | She says here she bought a place in London. | 她说自己在伦敦买了套房子 |
[03:19] | Guess she wanted to get away during the government changeover. | 看来她想在政府动荡期间找地方躲躲 |
[03:21] | Yeah, I don’t blame her. | 是啊 这不能怪她 |
[03:26] | I have to go, Nikita. I have to do this. | 我得过去 尼基塔 我必须得去 |
[03:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:31] | But you don’t agree with me. | 但你不同意我去 |
[03:32] | It’s none of my business. | 这事我管不了 |
[03:34] | It’s my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[03:36] | I have a son… | 我有个儿子 |
[03:38] | That no one told me about. | 从来没人跟我提过 |
[03:40] | Not his mother, not you. | 他母亲和你都没提过 |
[03:41] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[03:42] | Division is after us. | “组织”在追杀我们 |
[03:44] | If they know Max is your son– | 如果他们知道马克斯是你儿子 |
[03:45] | That wasn’t your choice to make. | 这件事你说了不算 |
[03:48] | Or Cassandra’s. | 卡珊德拉也说了不算 |
[03:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:52] | But don’t make this decision out of anger. | 但别赌气做这个决定 |
[03:53] | You say you want to go to London, that’s fine. | 你想去伦敦可以 |
[03:56] | What are you gonna do when you get there? | 可你去了以后想怎么办 |
[03:58] | Max thinks his father died two weeks ago in Belarus. | 马克斯以为他父亲两周前在白俄罗斯死了 |
[04:00] | What, are you gonna set him straight? | 你就这么直接告诉他真相吗 |
[04:03] | What is that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[04:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:10] | It’s Ryan. | 是瑞安 |
[04:12] | Bailor hasn’t gotten back to me yet about your appeal. | 你上诉的事 代理人还没给我答复 |
[04:15] | I just sent him an Email yesterday. | 我昨天刚给他发过电邮 |
[04:16] | Let me read it to you. | 我念给你听听 |
[04:17] | No, that’s okay, mom. | 不用了 妈 |
[04:19] | I just want to hear your voice. | 我就想听听你的声音 |
[04:23] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:24] | You holding up? | 还熬得住吗 |
[04:26] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:28] | Just had a lot of time to reflect in here. | 我在这儿有很多时间回忆过去 |
[04:31] | Been thinking about the last time I spoke with Sam, | 我最近想起和萨姆最后一次见面 |
[04:34] | the fight we had. | 我们吵了一架 |
[04:35] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是要干嘛 |
[04:37] | Sounds like he’s talking to his mom. | 听上去像是在跟他妈聊天 |
[04:39] | No, he’s talking to me. | 不 他在跟我说话 |
[04:42] | Ryan, your brother loved you. | 瑞安 你弟弟是爱你的 |
[04:46] | Can’t beat yourself up over that. | 别再责备自己了 |
[04:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:49] | I just wish I could see him one more time. | 我只希望能再见他一面 |
[04:52] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[04:53] | Tell him I’m sorry. | 跟他说声对不起 |
[04:55] | So much I want to tell him. | 我还有很多话想对他说 |
[04:57] | – He wants to meet me. – How do you figure? | -他想见我 -你怎么知道 |
[05:00] | When Ryan was at the CIA, | 瑞安还在中情局的时候 |
[05:02] | we brainstormed a few ideas on how to communicate. | 我们想了几个交流的方法 |
[05:05] | One of the ideas was to tap his house phone, | 其中一个就是窃听他家的电话 |
[05:07] | use code words. | 使用密语 |
[05:09] | And that code is? | 什么密语 |
[05:10] | His brother Sam. | 他弟弟萨姆 |
[05:12] | He died in Afghanistan. | 他在阿富汗牺牲了 |
[05:19] | I just wish I could see him one more time, you know, | 我只希望能再见他一面 知道吗 |
[05:23] | tell him I’m sorry. | 跟他说声对不起 |
[05:25] | There’s so much I want to tell him. | 我还有很多话想对他说 |
[05:27] | Send a grab team to the prison. | 派一支抓捕小队去监狱 |
[05:29] | He wants to meet with Nikita. | 他想见尼基塔 |
[05:30] | Who is Ryan Fletcher? | 瑞安·弗莱彻是谁 |
[05:32] | Former CIA analyst who Nikita corrupted. | 前中情局分析师 被尼基塔策反了 |
[05:34] | His actions led to the murder of three agents inside Langley. | 他的变节导致三名中情局探员被杀 |
[05:37] | How’d she corrupt him? | 她怎么让他倒戈的 |
[05:39] | Money? | 用钱吗 |
[05:41] | Sex. | 性 |
[05:55] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:58] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[05:59] | – Kind of busy right now. – With what? | -我现在有点忙 -忙什么 |
[06:02] | Oh. Who’s the target? | 明白了 目标是谁 |
[06:05] | I am. Gogol put out a hit on me, remember? | 是我 果戈理在追杀我 记得吗 |
[06:07] | They know I killed the spokesman for Zetrov. | 他们知道是我杀了泽特洛夫的发言人 |
[06:10] | Yeah, but they don’t know where you are | 没错 但他们既没掌握你的行踪 |
[06:12] | or who you are. | 也不知道你的身份 |
[06:13] | Ever since we left Belarus, | 自从我们离开白俄罗斯之后 |
[06:16] | I’ve felt like someone’s tailing me. | 我就觉得有人在跟踪我 |
[06:18] | I try to shake them off, | 我试着甩掉他们 |
[06:19] | I double back. | 再原路折回 |
[06:22] | No one’s there. | 却没发现任何人 |
[06:23] | And you feel like this is the safest place you can be. | 你觉得这里是最安全的地方 |
[06:26] | This is where the guns are. I’m taking them home. | 这地方有枪 我要带回家去 |
[06:28] | I don’t want to be in division any longer than I have to. | 我在”组织”不想多待一秒钟 |
[06:31] | See, that’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 这就是我想和你谈谈的原因 |
[06:34] | I have some questions I need to ask about division, | 我得问一些关于”组织”的问题 |
[06:38] | and I think you’re the only one | 而我觉得只有你 |
[06:39] | who will give me an honest answer. | 才会对我坦诚相告 |
[06:40] | You work for oversight. | 你是”上峰”派来的 |
[06:42] | Can’t you just order Amanda to give you the answers? | 你就不能命令阿曼达进行回答吗 |
[06:46] | Not if I want the truth. | 但我要的是真相 |
[06:49] | Besides, I’m not asking for oversight. | 还有 我不是代表”上峰”问的 |
[06:53] | I’m asking for me. | 我是为自己问的 |
[06:54] | Is there a difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:03] | Be vigilant. | 注意警惕 |
[07:03] | Nikita may anticipate our presence and attempt a disguise. | 尼基塔可能料到我们会来所以做了乔装 |
[07:09] | You got five minutes, Fletcher. | 你有五分钟时间 弗莱彻 |
[07:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:24] | Fletchie, don’t tell me you already forgot | 小彻 别告诉我你已经把 |
[07:27] | about your old racquetball buddy. | 和你打壁球的老伙计给忘了 |
[07:29] | It’s me, Bob. | 我是鲍勃啊 |
[07:33] | – Nikita. – What are you doing, Ryan? | -尼基塔 -你在干什么 瑞安 |
[07:36] | I had a plan to get you out. | 我早有计划救你出来 |
[07:38] | Making contact before then is dangerous. | 在这之前冒然联系很危险 |
[07:40] | Division will be watching you. | “组织”可能在监视你 |
[07:42] | I know. But this can’t wait. | 我知道 但事关重大 |
[07:44] | I think I found out how oversight makes their money. | 我想我发现了”上峰”的生财之道 |
[07:48] | Someone very smart, high enough up | 一定有一个心思缜密而且权力大到 |
[07:51] | to give division orders, | 可以对”组织”发号施令的人 |
[07:52] | is using them to engineer specific events, | 在利用他们来谋划一些事件 |
[07:54] | Events that seem unrelated on the surface | 这些事件表面看起来没有关联 |
[07:56] | But, when you add them up, | 但是 如果累加起来 |
[07:57] | they can affect the stock market | 它们就能对股市造成影响 |
[07:59] | in ways that can’t be easily proven. | 而我们很难发现蛛丝马迹 |
[08:01] | Listen to me, check out a riot in China six months ago, | 听着 去调查六个月前中国发生的骚乱 |
[08:04] | a factory fire in Ireland four months back, | 四个月前爱尔兰工厂的火灾 |
[08:06] | and a Brightling chemist heart attack this morning. | 还有今早布莱特林的药剂师心脏病发作 |
[08:09] | Follow the shell companies who benefited | 继续追查那些会从布莱特林药业 |
[08:10] | from the Brightling stock drop, | 股票下跌中获益的空壳公司 |
[08:11] | and they’ll lead you straight to oversight. | 这些线索会直接指向”上峰” |
[08:15] | Nice try. | 不错啊 |
[08:20] | – Where is she? – The girlfriend? | -她在哪里 -女朋友吗 |
[08:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:23] | She paid me 2 grand to come in here | 她付我两千块 让我来 |
[08:25] | to talk to him. | 和他交谈 |
[08:26] | What did he tell her? | 他告诉了她什么 |
[08:27] | I couldn’t follow. | 我听不懂 |
[08:29] | Something about the Chinese | 关于什么中国人 |
[08:32] | wanting to take oversight of a factory. | 要夺走工厂的事 |
[08:35] | If Ryan is right, | 如果瑞安判断正确 |
[08:37] | if we cripple oversight’s funding, | 如果我们断了”上峰”的财路 |
[08:38] | we could ends this sooner than we know. | 那这场战役就能早早结束 |
[08:40] | If he’s right. | 前提是他判断正确 |
[08:42] | Either way, | 但不管怎样 |
[08:43] | he put himself in division’s crosshairs. | 他现在都成了”组织”的眼中钉 |
[08:58] | What Amanda doesn’t know | 阿曼达不知道的是 |
[08:59] | is I did my own digging on Ryan Fletcher. | 我自己也调查了瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[09:01] | The guy is a boy scout. | 那小子属于二逼青年一个 |
[09:02] | Clean slate his entire career. | 从业记录也是清清白白 |
[09:04] | Now I’m supposed to believe | 现在我得让自己相信 |
[09:05] | that Nikita seduced him into smuggling a neurotoxin | 尼基塔色诱了他 让他把神经毒素 |
[09:08] | into the CIA and he helped her kill three agents? | 偷带进中情局 还帮她杀了三名探员吗 |
[09:11] | That’s not what happened. | 事实并非如此 |
[09:12] | The neurotoxin was Percy’s plan. | 神经毒素是珀西的计划 |
[09:15] | And those three dead agents– | 而那三名死亡的探员 |
[09:17] | one of them was a division plant, | 有一个是”组织”安插的卧底 |
[09:18] | and he killed the other two. | 他杀了其余两人 |
[09:19] | The only thing that Nikita ever offered Ryan was the truth. | 尼基塔告诉瑞安的只有真相 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you know any of this stuff? | 你为什么会对此一无所知 |
[09:25] | I mean, didn’t oversight brief you on everything | 难道”上峰”没有把”组织”里发生的 |
[09:29] | that went on inside division? | 一切事情全告诉你吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you’d think so, wouldn’t you? | 是啊 你以为他们什么都告诉我呢 |
[09:33] | Exactly who are they? | 他们到底是什么人 |
[09:35] | And why are you working for them anyway? | 而你又为什么替他们卖命 |
[09:39] | It’s not like division is wire-tapping us out here. | “组织”不会在这里安监听器的 |
[09:43] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[09:46] | Someone’s been tailing us for the last two minutes. | 这两分钟有人一直在跟踪我们 |
[09:51] | See, I told you. I’m not crazy. | 我告诉过你 我没疯 |
[09:55] | One o’clock. | 一点钟方向 |
[09:57] | See if you recognize him. | 看看你是否能认出他 |
[10:06] | It’s not division. It’s gogol. | 不是”组织”的人 是果戈理 |
[10:28] | Wait. Don’t. | 等等 不要 |
[10:34] | We need to question him. | 我们得审问他 |
[10:38] | Operation Grey Rain– | 灰雨行动 |
[10:41] | division sparked a riot in Chiayi | “组织”以供水污染为由 |
[10:42] | over a tainted water supply. | 在嘉义引发的一场动乱 |
[10:44] | Big setback for Brightling Pharmaceutical. | 使得布莱特林药业受到重创 |
[10:46] | Chiayi is where they purify heparin. | 他们在嘉义提纯肝素 |
[10:48] | It’s a blood thinner. | 那是一种血液稀释剂 |
[10:49] | What about the factory fire in Ireland? | 爱尔兰的工厂发生火灾呢 |
[10:51] | Operation Silent Cross. | 那是沉默十字架行动 |
[10:52] | Official story was some guy left his station unmanned. | 官方说法是有人擅离职守 |
[10:55] | Anyway, dozens of companies were affected | 总之 许多公司因依地酸钙钠供应链 |
[10:57] | by sorsteel supply chain. | 出现问题而大受影响 |
[10:59] | I’m gonna give you one guess | 我给你一次机会 让你猜猜 |
[11:00] | who their biggest client was. | 他们最大的客户是谁 |
[11:01] | Brightling Pharmaceutical. | 布莱特林药业 |
[11:06] | Birkhoff just hacked into the S.E.C. database. | 伯克霍夫刚黑入了证券交易所的数据库 |
[11:10] | You ever heard of a company called… | 你听说过这家公司… |
[11:12] | Transworld Consortium? No. Who are they? | 环球财团 没有 这是什么公司 |
[11:14] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:16] | They bought a million shares of Brightling six months back. | 半年前他们买进了一百万股的布莱特林药业 |
[11:19] | Just covered their short when their stock hit a 52-week low. | 在他们创全年股价最低时注资 |
[11:22] | The chemist who had a heart attack | 那个犯了心脏病的药剂师 |
[11:23] | was probably the tipping point. Ryan was right. | 可能就是股价的拐点 瑞安说的没错 |
[11:26] | If you could secretly control when a company failed… | 如果你能暗中掌握一个公司倒闭的时机 |
[11:28] | Your earnings would skyrocket. | 你就可以赚的财源滚滚 |
[11:30] | They’re betting on the house to lose. | 因为他们是押上家底做殊死一搏 |
[11:32] | Here, Transworld Consortium headquartered | 环球财团总部在多佛 特拉华州 |
[11:34] | in Dover, Delaware, 336 Boyer Street, Suite 400. | 波伊尔街336号 400栋 |
[11:37] | According to the box, | 根据黑盒子的资料 |
[11:38] | each mission was authorized | 每一次行动都是被 |
[11:40] | by the same member of oversight, | “上峰”的同一个高层批准的 |
[11:41] | Code name Midas. | 代号 米达斯 |
[11:43] | How much do you want to bet that’s their money man? | 你敢打赌他就是”上峰”的摇钱树吗 |
[11:45] | You scratch Transworld, maybe he’ll itch. | 若环球财团遭袭 想必他会露面 |
[11:51] | You expect me to believe | 你指望我相信 |
[11:53] | That a low-level CIA analyst | 一个低层中情局情报分析师 |
[11:56] | figured all this out… | 竟弄明白了这一切 |
[11:59] | from his prison cell? | 而且还是在牢房里 |
[12:01] | Ryan Fletcher’s skill level is rare. | 瑞安·弗莱彻本事可不小 |
[12:04] | He can see patterns other analysts can’t. | 他能观察到被其他分析员忽略的模式 |
[12:06] | That’s how he got on division’s radar in the first place. | 这就起初他被”组织”盯上的原因 |
[12:08] | You mean it’s how division got on his radar. | 你是说 “组织”被他盯上的原因吧 |
[12:11] | Your value is that you don’t exist. | 你的价值就在于你根本不存在 |
[12:14] | The members of oversight don’t have that luxury. | “上峰”成员可没这么好的待遇 |
[12:17] | We have public profiles. | 我们可是都是公众人物 |
[12:19] | And if this surfaces, | 一旦这事浮出水面 |
[12:21] | it is we who will be held accountable. | 负责任的可是我们 |
[12:24] | Fletcher won’t be a problem. | 弗莱彻不是什么威胁 |
[12:26] | – Accidents happen all the time in prison. – No. | -监狱里事故可多得很哦 -不行 |
[12:30] | No, no, not yet. | 不 至少现在还不行 |
[12:31] | I need to know how he spotted the pattern. | 我要弄明白他如何分析出了这个模式 |
[12:34] | I worked too hard to make sure that wasn’t possible. | 为了保密 我可下了很大功夫 |
[12:37] | I want a face-to-face with this rare genius. | 我要亲眼见见这位天才 |
[12:39] | And compromise your identity? | 然后暴露你的身份吗 |
[12:41] | You’d put us all at risk. | 你会让我们都涉险的 |
[12:43] | We’re already at risk. | 我们早已身处险境 |
[12:45] | My cash flow system worked well | 我设计的资金流动系统运转良好 |
[12:46] | for years with no problems. | 这么多年从没出过问题 |
[12:48] | Suddenly this kid comes along | 突然 这个小毛头冒了出来 |
[12:49] | and starts spotting it in newspapers and magazines? | 就从报纸杂志字里行间查出了端倪 |
[12:52] | I need to know how | 我要弄清楚他是如何做到的 |
[12:54] | so I can make sure it never happens again. | 以确保今后万无一失 |
[12:59] | Then he can have his accident. | 然后他就可以”躲猫猫死”了 |
[13:11] | This is Transworld Consortium? | 这就是环球财团吗 |
[13:13] | It’s the right address. | 地址没错啊 |
[13:15] | Evil corporations aren’t what they used to be. | 见不得人的公司与之前真是大不相同 |
[13:26] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[13:28] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[13:29] | I think we have the wrong address. | 我们可能搞错地址了 |
[13:30] | Is this Transworld Consortium? | 这里是环球财团吗 |
[13:32] | Oh, now that name does sound familiar. | 这名字确实很耳熟 |
[13:35] | Yes, I think they’re in here. | 没错 这里应该有 |
[13:37] | Come on in. Well, come on in. | 进来吧 快请进 |
[13:42] | I’m surprised you rang the doorbell. | 你们居然会按门铃 真让我大吃一惊 |
[13:43] | Nobody does that anymore. | 很少有人这么彬彬有礼了 |
[13:45] | Excuse me, but what exactly is this place? | 冒昧问下 这里到底是个什么地方 |
[13:49] | Oh, this is Dover Corporate Services. | 这里是多佛企业服务中心 |
[13:51] | I harbor P.O. boxes for companies | 我帮那些不愿公开的企业 |
[13:53] | who want to remain anonymous. | 保存它们的信箱 |
[13:54] | Is it legal to operate from your home? | 在私宅办理此类服务合法吗 |
[13:56] | In the great state of Delaware, you betcha. | 那还用说 这里可是伟大的特拉华州 |
[13:59] | Got my mortgage paid off, | 不用愁房租 |
[14:01] | got me the satellite TV, | 也付得起卫星电视费用 |
[14:02] | And Sampson. He’s my cat. | 还有桑普森 我的爱猫 |
[14:04] | I give him salmon filets for dinner every night. | 我每天晚上都喂他三文鱼条 |
[14:07] | He’s 21 pounds now. I spoil him. | 他都21磅重了 我太宠他了 |
[14:10] | Sampson, where you at, baby? | 桑普森 宝贝 你在哪呢 |
[14:12] | Kitty? Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty? | 猫儿 小猫 喵喵 你在哪 |
[14:15] | Where are you boy? | 宝贝 你跑哪里去了 |
[14:16] | Suite 400. | 400号 |
[14:41] | I got her. | 我能对付她 |
[14:45] | You’re division? | 你是”组织”的人 |
[14:58] | I’m thinking this is the right place. | 这么看来 我们没找错地方 |
[15:00] | You betcha. | 那还用说 |
[15:14] | We need to know how many people they got on the ground, | 我们得弄清楚他们派出了多少人 |
[15:16] | where their safe house is, how they tracked Alex. | 藏身处在哪 如何跟踪到艾丽克丝的 |
[15:18] | Gogol trains their agents to resist | 果戈理训练其探员们 |
[15:20] | all forms of interrogation. | 面对审讯软硬不吃 |
[15:22] | I’d like to get my hands on their manual. | 真想搞到他们的训练手册 |
[15:24] | It may take us some time just to learn his identity. | 光查出他的身份可能就要一段时间 |
[15:26] | Yuri Lavrov. | 尤里·拉夫罗夫 |
[15:29] | His father was Artem Lavrov, | 他父亲是阿提姆·拉夫罗夫 |
[15:31] | a bodyguard of my father’s. | 我父亲的一名保镖 |
[15:34] | He was shot down the– | 他中枪身亡 就在 |
[15:37] | the night a division strike team raided my home. | 就在”组织”突击队袭击我家的那晚 |
[15:41] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:42] | We grew up together. | 我们一起长大 |
[15:45] | We were friends. | 我们曾经是好朋友 |
[15:47] | If you knew him as a child, | 如果你小时候就认识他 |
[15:48] | then he’s aware you’re Alexandra Udinov, | 他应该清楚你就是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[15:50] | which means– | 也就是说 |
[15:50] | Sergei Semak knows you’re still alive. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克知道你还活着 |
[15:53] | – Let me talk to him. – No. | -让我和他谈谈 -不行 |
[15:55] | No, that’s not a good idea. | 这可不太明智 |
[15:56] | You’re personally invested. | 你是当局者 |
[15:57] | You will not be able to stay emotionally detached. | 你肯定会情感用事 |
[16:01] | Neither will he. | 他也一样 |
[16:03] | Night count is complete. Rise up. | 夜间清点完毕 锁门 |
[16:10] | I thought we weren’t allowed to transit past lights out. | 我还以为熄灯后就不能探监了呢 |
[16:12] | Just shut up and keep moving. | 少废话 跟我走 |
[16:33] | I’d ruled you out. | 想不到会是你 |
[16:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:35] | I didn’t think oversight would have any members | 我可真没料到”上峰”在私营部门 |
[16:37] | from the private sector. | 居然也有爪牙 |
[16:38] | We mustn’t forget I was chairman of the S.E.C. | 你忘了吗 我是证券交易所主席 |
[16:40] | Yeah, your country thanks you for your service. | 是啊 美利坚共和国感谢你的付出 |
[16:44] | I guess it makes sense, though. | 但这就说得通了 |
[16:46] | There’s only so many dollars one can divert | 从五角大楼的机密预算里 |
[16:49] | from pentagon black budgets until it gets suspicious. | 盗用太多钱 会惹人怀疑的 |
[16:52] | Oversight needs some love from wall street | “上峰”得傍华尔街大腿 |
[16:54] | to keep ’em plotting in style. | 才能继续运作 |
[16:55] | That’s where you come along. | 所以才会需要你 |
[16:56] | You’re like a dog with a bone, aren’t you? | 你就像只吃到骨头的小狗啊 |
[16:59] | I read your company file. | 我看过你的公司文件 |
[17:00] | Boy with the crystal ball. | 用水晶球洞察世事的小男孩 |
[17:02] | Except nobody wants to hear what I see in there. | 大家对我从中看到了什么毫无兴趣 |
[17:04] | No. Government conspiracies can be very demoralizing. | 不 政府阴谋败露可是很伤民心的 |
[17:08] | No one needs that right now. | 现在大家都忌讳这个 |
[17:10] | But, hey, I was interested | 不过 我很想知道 |
[17:11] | in how you read the tea leaves on me. | 你是如何通过那些表象查到我的 |
[17:12] | How’d you spot the pattern? | 你是如何看出那个分布模式的 |
[17:14] | Was it supposed to be hard? | 这是件难事吗 |
[17:17] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 不必妄自菲薄 |
[17:19] | I designed that system to be invisible. | 我设计的系统可是高度隐身的 |
[17:21] | Well, let’s just say | 那只能证明 |
[17:23] | you’re not as clever as you think you are. | 你没你想得那么聪明 |
[17:26] | If I can spot the pattern, | 如果我能发现那个分布模式 |
[17:27] | somebody else can. | 那别人也一定可以 |
[17:29] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[17:33] | I think you’re special. | 我看你与众不同 |
[17:37] | That’s why I’m gonna make you this offer. | 所以我才来给你条出路 |
[17:39] | One call from me and you bounce from here tomorrow | 我一个电话 你明天就能离开这里 |
[17:41] | to a minimum security prison, | 去一间低安全级监狱 |
[17:44] | One where you won’t have to worry about dropping the soap. | 一个不必终日提心吊胆的地方 |
[17:46] | So oversight’s got someone in the justice department. | 所以”上峰”的势力都蔓延至了司法部 |
[17:48] | That’s good to know. | 真是无比佩服啊 |
[17:51] | Always working. | 你倒是不放过一点蛛丝马迹 |
[17:53] | It’s time to take a break, Fletcher, | 是时候歇一歇了 弗莱彻 |
[17:55] | start thinking about your future. | 考虑一下你的未来 |
[17:57] | The second you showed your face, | 你现身的那一秒 |
[17:59] | I knew my future was over tonight. | 我就知道我活不过今晚 |
[18:01] | If you want to know my system, it’s pretty simple– | 你想知道我的工作方式 很简单 |
[18:04] | I pick up your trail, | 我找到你的蛛丝马迹 |
[18:06] | I point it out to Nikita, | 然后告诉尼基塔 |
[18:07] | and she follows it straight to your door. | 她跟随线索 正好找上你 |
[18:10] | My only regret is I won’t be there | 我唯一的遗憾就是 |
[18:12] | to see you get your ass kicked. | 不能亲眼见到你完蛋 |
[18:17] | You’re a dead man, Gaines. | 盖恩斯 你死定了 |
[18:20] | Right back at ya. | 你也别想活 |
[18:29] | How much are they paying you for this? | 他们花了多少钱来买通你 |
[18:31] | Enough. | 一大笔 |
[18:53] | We got it. Birkhoff crunched the numbers | 找到了 伯克霍夫处理了我们 |
[18:55] | on those spreadsheets we snagged from Transworld. | 从环球财团窃取的电子数据表中的数字 |
[18:58] | Half the profit was taken by a single hedge fund, | 其中半数盈利转给了一家对冲基金 |
[19:01] | but the rest of it just disappears. | 剩下的都不知去向 |
[19:02] | Who runs the fund? | 基金是谁管理的 |
[19:04] | Jonathan Gaines, | 乔纳森·盖恩斯 |
[19:05] | Former chairman of the S.E.C. turned wall street wolf. | 证券交易所的前主席变成华尔街之狼 |
[19:13] | Midas. | 米达斯 |
[19:14] | Oversight’s piggy bank. | “上峰”的存钱罐 |
[19:16] | We snag him, we hit him where it hurts. | 我们抓住他 就能狠狠打击他 |
[19:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:22] | Something’s coming over the newswire about Ryan. | 新闻网上有瑞安的消息 |
[19:25] | Attacks prison guard? | 袭击狱警 |
[19:28] | Division tried to kill him, | “组织”试图干掉他 |
[19:29] | but he was ready for them. | 但他已经预料到了 |
[19:30] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[19:31] | Amanda won’t fail twice. | 阿曼达不会两次失手 |
[19:33] | We have to get him out of there. | 我们得救他出来 |
[19:34] | He’ll get moved to the infirmary. | 他将被送进医院 |
[19:35] | – The original plan won’t work. – Then we change the plan. | -原计划行不通了 -那就改变计划 |
[19:42] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:44] | I heard you were involved in a shooting. | 我听说你遭到了枪击 |
[19:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:51] | I want to know who called the hit on Ryan Fletcher. | 我想知道是谁下令干掉瑞安·弗莱彻的 |
[19:56] | Called the hit? | 下令干掉 |
[19:58] | You make us sound like criminals. | 你说得我们好像是罪犯 |
[19:59] | – Who? – The group voted on it. | -是谁 -大家投票表决的 |
[20:03] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[20:06] | Tell the group I resigned. | 告诉他们我不干了 |
[20:07] | I’m calling Major Clark | 我给克拉克少校打电话 |
[20:09] | and going back to Camp Pendleton. | 马上就回彭德尔顿军营 |
[20:10] | I refuse to be part of an operation | 我不想参与任何 |
[20:12] | that murders innocent civilians. | 谋杀无辜平民的行动 |
[20:14] | Agent Fletcher made himself an enemy of the state | 弗莱彻探员选择和尼基塔为伍时 |
[20:16] | when he chose to work with Nikita. | 就已经成为了国家公敌 |
[20:19] | The sanction was necessary. | 必须对他进行制裁 |
[20:21] | Can the doublespeak, will you? | 少对我信口开河了 |
[20:22] | I’m not 12 years old anymore. | 我又不是十几岁的小孩子好糊弄 |
[20:26] | You’ve got a good heart, Sean. | 肖恩 你很善良 |
[20:29] | Your father’d be proud to see how far you’ve come. | 你父亲看到你取得的成就 肯定会很自豪 |
[20:37] | I know I am. | 我就觉得自豪 |
[20:40] | I don’t like this anymore than you do. | 我和你一样也不喜欢这样 |
[20:43] | – But we were forced in– – You weren’t forced. | -但我们是迫不得已 -没有人逼你 |
[20:46] | Fletcher uncovered division’s dirt, | 弗莱彻揭露了”组织”干过的龌龊事 |
[20:48] | and now you’re trying to bury it. | 现在你们要隐瞒真相 |
[20:50] | The only reason there’s dirt to uncover | 之所以存在这些龌龊事 |
[20:53] | is because we allowed Percy to spiral out of control. | 就是因为我们让珀西失去控制 |
[20:57] | I’m done trying to clean up your mess for you. | 我不想再为你们收拾烂摊子 |
[20:59] | – Let Amanda do it. – I don’t think she can. | -让阿曼达来吧 -我不看好她 |
[21:02] | Her failure to contain Nikita | 她连尼基塔都制不住 |
[21:04] | only proves that. | 由此可见一斑 |
[21:05] | We need someone at division who can right the ship, | 我们需要一个能力挽狂澜 |
[21:08] | provide real course correction. | 让”组织”回归正途的人 |
[21:11] | Who better than a navy man? | 谁会比一名海军更适合呢 |
[21:13] | Mother, if you think that you can convince me | 妈妈 你如果以为能说服我 |
[21:16] | – to take over… – Division needs new leadership, | -接管… -“组织”需要新的领导人 |
[21:20] | someone who won’t play games with us, | 一个不会和我们耍手段的人 |
[21:21] | someone straight and true. | 一个忠心耿耿的人 |
[21:23] | And I can’t imagine anyone who’s better suited. | 我觉得你就是不二人选 |
[21:32] | I won’t consider anything until the hit on Ryan Fletcher | 在取消暗杀瑞安·弗莱彻的行动之前 |
[21:34] | is called off. | 我是不会考虑的 |
[21:39] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[21:55] | Privyet, Yuri. | 你好 尤里 |
[21:58] | You look the same. | 你还是老样子 |
[22:00] | Older… but the same. | 沧桑了些 但还是老样子 |
[22:07] | Are there any of our other friends | 还有没有我们的老朋友 |
[22:10] | running around out there, trying to shoot me? | 在外面虎视眈眈 试图暗杀我 |
[22:13] | You don’t have any friends. | 你根本就没有朋友 |
[22:17] | Not anymore. | 再也没有了 |
[22:19] | In the park, you called me a traitor. | 在公园里 你叫我叛徒 |
[22:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:25] | I am sorry for that. | 很抱歉那样说 |
[22:28] | I know it’s not your fault. | 我知道那不是你的错 |
[22:31] | What exactly do you think you know, Yuri? | 你以为你知道些什么 尤里 |
[22:35] | I will not tell your division anything. | 对你们的”组织” 我没有半句话好说 |
[22:43] | You’re not talking to division. | 你面对的不是”组织” |
[22:44] | You’re talking to me. | 而是我 |
[22:47] | Look at me, Yuri. | 看着我 尤里 |
[22:50] | It’s me, Alexandra. | 是我 亚历山德拉 |
[22:53] | We used to play Boaire together in the backyard, remember? | 还记得我们以前一起在后院玩游戏吗 |
[23:11] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:15] | My father died protecting your father. | 我父亲为保护你爸爸而牺牲 |
[23:18] | That was his job. | 那是他的职责所在 |
[23:19] | They told us there were no survivors that night, | 他们告诉我 那晚无人幸存 |
[23:24] | that the Udinovs were dead. | 乌迪诺夫一家都被杀害了 |
[23:26] | I left school to work. | 我不得不辍学去工作 |
[23:29] | I was 14. | 我才14岁 |
[23:31] | An orphan until Bratva took me in. | 直到布拉特娃收留我 我才有个家 |
[23:34] | When I turned 17, I get call | 我十七岁时 接到泽洛特夫公司 |
[23:38] | from Company, from Zetrov. | 打来的电话 |
[23:41] | They say, “We have been watching you. | 他们说 “我们一直在关注你 |
[23:44] | We knew your father. | 我们知道你的父亲 |
[23:46] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:49] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[23:50] | There is a job for you | 我们为你在保安部 |
[23:53] | in our security department.” | 安排了一份工作” |
[23:54] | Gogol. | 果戈理 |
[23:55] | They have been my family, | 他们就是我的家人 |
[23:58] | five years now. | 已经五年了 |
[24:00] | But I only learned the truth about you two weeks ago. | 但我两周前才知道关于你的真相 |
[24:05] | The truth? | 真相 |
[24:06] | That you were spared by Division that night | 那晚”组织”放你一条生路 |
[24:08] | and brought back here to be raised by them, | 然后把你带回来抚养 |
[24:11] | brainwashed to be their– their doll. | 给你洗脑 让你乖乖听话 |
[24:13] | To one day return to take over Zetrov. | 然后有朝一日回去接管泽特洛夫 |
[24:15] | You would claim it in the name of Nikolai Udinov, | 你会以尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的名义接管公司 |
[24:18] | but secretly you would take your orders | 但你暗中却受命于 |
[24:21] | from your American masters. | 你的美国主人 |
[24:23] | I don’t hate you, Alexandra. | 我不恨你 亚历山德拉 |
[24:29] | I pity you. | 我为你感到可怜 |
[24:32] | I volunteered to be part of the team | 我自愿加入这个小组 |
[24:35] | that hunts you down to put you out of your misery. | 抓住你 把你从痛苦中拯救出来 |
[24:40] | I came here to give you mercy. | 我是来给你解脱的 |
[24:57] | – Coming from Sussex? – Yup. | -苏塞克斯郡来的吗 -是的 |
[24:59] | I don’t know why he’s getting the upgrade, but he is. | 我不知道为什么他得加强监护 但事实如此 |
[25:02] | What happened to his eye? | 他的眼睛怎么了 |
[25:04] | He ran into a door. | 被门撞的 |
[25:07] | I said she looked pretty. Bitch hit me in the face. | 我夸她漂亮 可这三八打了我一拳 |
[25:11] | Mind if I take him down to the infirmary for processing, | 不介意我带他去医务室处理一下吧 |
[25:13] | clean him up a little? | 清洗下伤口 |
[25:14] | Yeah, go ahead. | 去吧 |
[25:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | I’ll radio when it’s clear. | 安全了我会呼你的 |
[25:54] | 警告: 未经批准 来访者或同室病人不得入内 | |
[26:41] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[26:42] | I’m on my way. | 我开始行动了 |
[27:00] | Sussex has no record of a Michael Flynn. | 苏塞克斯郡没有叫迈克尔·弗林的犯人 |
[27:02] | Or you. | 也没查到你 |
[27:07] | Let me see your badge again. | 再给我看看你的警徽 |
[27:21] | Ryan. Ryan, can you hear me? | 瑞安 瑞安 能听到我说话吗 |
[27:32] | Ryan, Ryan. | 瑞安 瑞安 |
[27:34] | Ryan, stay with me, okay? Ryan. | 瑞安 保持清醒 好吗 瑞安 |
[27:36] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[27:38] | – Gaines. – I know. | -是盖恩斯 -我知道 |
[27:39] | Gaines. | 是盖恩斯 |
[27:40] | I know. We’ll get him, okay? | 我知道 我们会抓到他的 好吗 |
[27:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:46] | You’re good for it. | 你很出色 |
[27:52] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[27:55] | Ryan? Ryan. | 醒醒啊 瑞安 |
[28:02] | Nikita, you gotta get out of there! | 尼基塔 赶快离开那儿 |
[28:20] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[28:25] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[28:26] | Drink your tea. It’s good for recovery. | 喝你的茶 有助于恢复 |
[28:31] | Division knows we’ve I.D.’d Gaines. | “组织”知道我们认出了盖恩斯 |
[28:32] | They’ll be waiting for us. | 他们会防备我们的 |
[28:34] | Two escort teams at least. | 至少两支护卫队 |
[28:36] | And Roan. | 还有罗恩 |
[28:39] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[28:43] | Listen, we can nail Gaines on our own schedule. | 听着 按原计划来 我们会抓到盖恩斯的 |
[28:46] | Oversight will move him tonight | “上峰”会转移他的 |
[28:48] | if they haven’t already. | 不是现在就是今晚 |
[28:49] | He’ll hop from one island to another | 在接下来的20年里 |
[28:50] | for the next 20 years. | 他会一国一国逃窜 |
[28:51] | We won’t find him. | 到时候就找不到他了 |
[28:52] | He will answer to me tonight. | 我今晚就要问出来 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[29:01] | You’re wounded. | 可你受伤了 |
[29:03] | I can still pull a trigger. | 开枪的力气还是有的 |
[29:05] | Michael, you’re not going. | 迈克尔 你还是别来了 |
[29:06] | What are you gonna do, handcuff me to a chair? | 你能怎么着 把我绑椅子上吗 |
[29:09] | No. | 不会 |
[29:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:14] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:16] | I have to do this, okay? | 我只能这么做 |
[29:18] | – What did you… – I have nothing to lose. | -你做了什… -我已经别无牵挂 |
[29:20] | You have a son, who may need you one day. | 可你还有一个儿子 他以后会需要你 |
[29:22] | I’m not gonna be the one who takes that away from you. | 我不想成为让你见不到儿子的人 |
[29:26] | I love you too much. | 因为我太爱你了 |
[29:37] | Yuri, everything you have been fed is a lie. | 尤里 他们告诉你的一切都是假的 |
[29:40] | It was Semak who was behind the massacre that night. | 那晚屠杀的主谋是斯迈克 |
[29:43] | The attack by Division was his alibi | 被”组织”袭击只是他不在场证明的幌子 |
[29:45] | to make him look like a hero in the aftermath. | 让他在事后被别人看作是英雄 |
[29:48] | It was Semak who made a deal to take over Zetrov. | 是斯迈克做了笔交易接管泽特洛夫 |
[29:50] | This is what they taught you. | 这是他们灌输给你的 |
[29:52] | No, this is the truth. | 不 这是事实 |
[29:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:56] | Division did not save me that night. | 那晚不是”组织”救的我 |
[29:58] | It was one of their agents, | 是一位他们的特工 |
[29:59] | a rogue agent, Nikita. | 一位叛变特工 尼基塔 |
[30:01] | A rogue agent who was part of the strike team? | 这位叛变特工当时在袭击小队里吗 |
[30:04] | Yeah, but she hadn’t gone rogue yet. | 是 但她当时还没背叛”组织” |
[30:06] | She…this was…this was a year before that. | 她…这是… 这是在她背叛的前一年 |
[30:10] | She made a decision that night to save me. | 那晚她决定救我 |
[30:13] | She had never disobeyed one of their orders before. | 她之前从未违背过”组织”的命令 |
[30:16] | So Nikita saves you from Division, | 这么说”组织”想杀你 |
[30:20] | who’s trying to kill you. | 而你被尼基塔救了 |
[30:22] | And this is the same Division | 而现在我们所处的地方 |
[30:25] | that we are in right now. | 就是那个”组织” |
[30:29] | I know how that sounds, | 我知道听起来很荒谬 |
[30:31] | but I’m not working for Division. | 但我不为”组织”工作 |
[30:35] | I’m just using their resources to get to Semak. | 我希望借助他们来找到斯迈克 |
[30:37] | To take over Zetrov. | 接管泽特洛夫 |
[30:38] | No, I don’t care about that. | 不 我不在乎什么泽特洛夫 |
[30:41] | I just want revenge for my family and for yours | 我想为我的 还有你的家人报仇 |
[30:44] | and for everyone who died that night. | 为那晚被杀害的每个人报仇 |
[30:51] | Division tried to kill you | “组织”曾经想杀你 |
[30:53] | and now they help you? | 难道现在却愿意帮你吗 |
[30:55] | I know that it sounds… | 我知道这听起来… |
[30:56] | And this nikita, where is she? | 还有这个叫”尼基塔”的 她在哪 |
[31:00] | – Is she even real? – Yuri. | -是你编的吧 -尤里 |
[31:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:05] | She’s trying to attack Division. | 她想摧毁”组织” |
[31:06] | – I’m not with her anymore. – Why? | -我没有和她在一起了 -为什么 |
[31:11] | Because she… | 因为她… |
[31:13] | Because she killed my papa. | 她杀了我爸爸 |
[31:15] | Oh, so now she…she killed Nikolai. | 这么说是她… 她杀了尼古拉 |
[31:18] | Now was this before or after she saved you? | 这是在她救你之前还是之后 |
[31:20] | No, she… | 不 她… |
[31:23] | It was self-defense. | 是正当防卫 |
[31:25] | She didn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择 |
[31:28] | She had her reasons to lie. | 她有理由撒谎 |
[31:32] | Everyone lies. | 每个人都会撒谎 |
[31:35] | They have their claws so deep in you, | 他们的思想已经灌入你的骨髓 |
[31:38] | you do not know what to believe. | 你都不知道该相信什么 |
[31:55] | Ryan Fletcher is dead. | 瑞安·弗莱彻死了 |
[31:57] | You said you were gonna call it off. | 你说过你会罢手的 |
[31:59] | I brought it before the group, | 我在小组面前提过 |
[32:01] | but I couldn’t convince them to see your way. | 但我用你的理由说服不了他们 |
[32:03] | They sided with Gaines. | 他们和盖恩斯意见一致 |
[32:05] | So Fletcher dies and Gaines just walks away. | 弗莱彻一死 盖恩斯就这么逍遥法外了吗 |
[32:08] | Not quite. | 不完全如此 |
[32:10] | Nikita knows who he is, | 尼基塔知道他是谁 |
[32:13] | so we’re gonna send him out of the country tonight | 所以今晚我们要把他转移出境 |
[32:15] | to spend the rest of his life in exile. | 流放他一辈子 |
[32:17] | Where he can keep consulting for you | 于是他可以继续帮你出主意 |
[32:18] | and making money for oversight. | 继续为”上峰”赚钱 |
[32:21] | – Where are you going? – To turn him in. | -你去哪 -告发他 |
[32:22] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[32:24] | Yeah, I can. | 我当然可以这么做 |
[32:33] | I’ll be ready in five. | 5分钟就好 |
[33:57] | Ryan Fletcher says hi. | 记得瑞安·弗莱彻吧 |
[33:59] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:00] | Before he died, he was trying to name members of oversight. | 他死前想告诉我”上峰”成员的名字 |
[34:03] | Guess what you’re gonna do. | 知道你该怎么做了吧 |
[34:06] | I give you those names, I’m a dead man. | 要是告诉你 我也没命了 |
[34:08] | Works for me. | 我能接受 |
[34:11] | Where’s Gaines? | 盖恩斯在哪儿 |
[34:14] | – What are you doing? – Just answer the question. | -你想干嘛 -回答我的问题 |
[34:17] | I can’t. | 我不能告诉你 |
[34:19] | You will. Start talking. | 你会的 说吧 |
[34:26] | – Let him go. – Get back. | -放开他 -往后退 |
[34:28] | Shoot her, damn it! Shoot her! | 毙了她 可恶 毙了她 |
[34:30] | Nikita, I know Ryan Fletcher is innocent. | 尼基塔 我知道瑞安·弗莱彻是无辜的 |
[34:33] | Just let him answer in a court of law. | 他的罪行交由法律判决 |
[34:35] | Drop your guns, I will. | 放下枪 我就照办 |
[34:41] | Nikita’s taking Gaines hostage. | 尼基塔挟持了盖恩斯 |
[34:43] | She’s using him as a body shield. | 她在拿他当挡箭牌 |
[34:44] | How should we proceed? | 下一步怎么办 |
[34:46] | I have to check with Oversight. | 我得请示一下”上峰” |
[34:47] | Hold. | 稍等 |
[34:52] | Kill them both. | 把他俩都杀了 |
[34:57] | You want names? | 你不是想知道名字吗 |
[34:59] | Senator Madeline Pier… | 参议员玛德琳·皮尔… |
[35:47] | What the hell were you thinking, drugging me like that? | 你居然给我下药 你到底在想什么 |
[35:49] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[35:51] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你自己差点就没命了 |
[35:53] | Look, avenging Ryan was my mission. | 为瑞安报仇是我的事儿 |
[35:56] | No, there’s no “My” anymore. There’s only “Ours,” | 不 不是你的事 是我们的事 |
[35:58] | As in we share the losses, we share the risks, | 我们要同进退 同甘共苦 |
[36:00] | And, most of all, we share the decisions. | 最重要的是我们一起做出选择 |
[36:02] | I was thinking about you. | 我是为你着想 |
[36:03] | No, you made the decision for me. | 不 你是在替我做决定 |
[36:06] | Do you ever stop to think | 你就没想过 |
[36:08] | How I would feel if I lost you? | 若是失去你我会怎样 |
[36:11] | You have no idea how much you mean to me, Nikita. | 你不知道你对我来说有多重要 尼基塔 |
[36:16] | No idea. | 根本不知道 |
[36:21] | You ever pull a stunt like that again… | 你要是再这样 |
[36:26] | We’re through. | 我们就完了 |
[36:37] | Jonathan gaines, former S.E.C. chairman | 乔纳森·盖恩斯 前证券交易所主席 |
[36:39] | turned Wall Street tycoon, was gunned down tonight | 华尔街巨头 今晚在其曼哈顿豪宅中 |
[36:42] | by an outraged investor in his Manhattan penthouse, | 被枪杀 凶手是一名愤怒的投资人 |
[36:45] | shocking Wall Street and investors across the country. | 震惊华尔街和全国各地的投资人 |
[36:51] | – How are you feeling? – Better. | -你现在感觉如何 -好多了 |
[36:53] | Listen, about Yuri… | 关于尤里 |
[36:55] | Yes, I want to talk to you about that. | 嗯 我正想跟你谈谈他的事 |
[36:57] | I would like another chance to talk with him. | 我想再跟他谈谈 |
[36:59] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[37:01] | He’s not a real threat. | 他对我们并不构成威胁 |
[37:01] | He’s just been lied to by Semak. | 他只是听信了斯迈克的谎言 |
[37:04] | Most of the people that work for Zetrov | 为泽特洛夫工作的人大多 |
[37:06] | think that I’m dead, and the ones that know | 都以为我死了 知道我还活着的人 |
[37:08] | I’m alive think that I’m a threat. | 都觉得我的存在是个威胁 |
[37:10] | I can make him see the truth. I know I can. | 我能让他知道真相 我一定能 |
[37:12] | And, once…once we do, we can turn him on our side. | 只要这样 他就能站在我们这边 |
[37:16] | Yuri’s been canceled. | 尤里已经被除掉了 |
[37:21] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -很遗憾 |
[37:24] | I can’t allow a direct attack against us go unpunished. | 我不能放过正面攻击我们的敌人 |
[37:28] | Especially on our own soil. | 尤其是在我们的地盘上 |
[37:30] | We need to send our enemies a message. | 得让敌人知道我们不是好惹的 |
[37:33] | No. He’s not an enemy. | 不 他不是敌人 |
[37:37] | He’s…he’s a kid. | 他只是 他只是个孩子 |
[37:43] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[37:46] | You’re about to learn | 你慢慢会知道 |
[37:46] | how division takes care of their own. | “组织”是怎么保护自己人的 |
[37:51] | This facility is impenetrable, its location unknown to Gogol. | 这里坚不可摧 “果戈理”也找不到 |
[37:56] | Right now it’s too dangerous for you to return | 没人保护的话 |
[37:58] | to your apartment or to move anywhere | 现在你回自己公寓或是搬去其它地方 |
[38:00] | without an armed escort. | 都太危险了 |
[38:06] | When the threat against you has been neutralized, | 等风声过去了 |
[38:07] | You’ll be the first to know, but, in the meantime, | 你会第一个知道 但同时 |
[38:10] | the safest place for you is right here | 现在最安全的地方就是这里 |
[38:14] | inside these walls. | 与外界隔绝的”组织” |
[38:40] | The loss of Jonathan Gaines has created | 乔纳森·盖恩斯的死 |
[38:42] | a critical threat to the future of oversight. | 对”上峰”的未来来说是个沉重的打击 |
[38:48] | Wish I could say I was sorry. | 别指望我说抱歉 |
[38:51] | Is it true you fired the first shot? | 据说你第一个开的枪 |
[38:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:00] | For the same reason I’ll be going back to division. | 跟我还会回”组织”的原因一样 |
[39:04] | Gaines told Nikita your name, | 盖恩斯跟尼基塔说了你的名字 |
[39:06] | which means you are next on her list. | 意味着你就是她的下一个目标 |
[39:11] | I may not agree with what you’re doing, | 我也许无法认可你做的这些事 |
[39:14] | But you are my mother. | 但你是我母亲 |
[39:17] | And I will do whatever it takes to protect you. | 我会竭尽全力去保护你 |
[39:33] | Just know this. | 但我要说清楚 |
[39:34] | After I take down Nikita, | 解决尼基塔之后 |
[39:36] | after I make sure you’re safe, | 一旦确保你是安全的 |
[39:40] | I’m out. | 我就退出 |
[40:02] | Julianne? | 朱莉安 |
[40:05] | – Yes? – I was a friend of your… | -你是 -我是你… |
[40:11] | I was a friend of Ryan’s. | 我是瑞安的朋友 |
[40:17] | Your son, he was a hero. | 你儿子 他是个英雄 |
[40:58] | Welcome to Division. | 欢迎来到”组织” |
[41:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:09] | Sometimes it’s hard to see all the angles, | 有时候 即使天才如你 |
[41:11] | even for someone as talented as you. | 要总揽全局也还是很难的 |
[41:14] | For all intents and purposes, | 我费尽周折 |
[41:16] | you are dead. | 让大家都知道你死了 |
[41:18] | No one knows you are here. | 没人知道你在这儿 |
[41:20] | No one will be coming to rescue you. | 也没人会来救你 |
[41:22] | Your continued survival depends on how well you’re able | 活不活得下来就要看你怎么 |
[41:25] | to put your skills to work for division. | 替”组织”效力啦 |
[41:28] | I don’t need a rescue. | 我不需要谁来救我 |
[41:31] | I need you to finish what you started and kill me. | 你就给个痛快杀了我吧 |
[41:35] | After all the effort I went through to fake your death? | 可能吗 我费尽心机造成你死亡的假象 |
[41:38] | It’s a waste of time. | 那你是在浪费时间 |
[41:40] | I’m never gonna help you. Ever. | 我不会帮你的 绝对不会 |
[41:43] | I think you will. | 你会的 |
[41:45] | You see, I only want you to do the same thing | 我只要你继续 |
[41:47] | you’ve been doing all along… | 你未完成的事 |
[41:51] | Finding out a way to take down oversight. transit past lights out. | 扳倒”上峰” |