时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s called a Red-Eye. | 这叫做红眼咖啡 |
[00:04] | Cup of drip, shot of espresso, | 一杯滴滤咖啡加一份意式浓缩 |
[00:05] | no room for cream or anything else. | 不加奶油什么的 |
[00:11] | Some of us need the jolt. | 看来某人需要提神醒脑 |
[00:13] | To hit that target heart rate. | 来保证工作效率 |
[00:15] | Some of us? | 难道你不是吗 |
[00:16] | Oh, I’m here for my boss. | 我是来为老板买咖啡的 |
[00:18] | And me. | 还有我自己 |
[00:20] | My boss doesn’t need caffeine. She’s high on life. | 我老板不需要咖啡因 她精神着呢 |
[00:25] | Super-dedicated, super-focused. | 她专心致志 全神贯注 |
[00:26] | It’s annoying as hell. | 那是相当难伺候 |
[00:33] | What do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[00:36] | I’m a partner in a start-up company. | 是一家新公司的股东 |
[00:40] | Looking to take down a big division, | 我们想搞垮某个大的组织 |
[00:42] | a sector of the military industrial space. | 是搞军事工业的一个部门 |
[00:45] | Still got a few goliaths we got to slingshot first. | 还要把好几个大人物拉下马才行 |
[00:46] | “上峰” 玛德琳·皮尔斯 代号”双子” | |
[00:49] | So you must be David. | 你就是大卫吧 |
[00:52] | Seymour, actually. | 我叫西摩 |
[00:54] | Allyson. | 艾莉森 |
[00:55] | Yeah. | 在呢 |
[00:58] | Uh, allow me. | 我来吧 |
[01:03] | You’re all set. | 你的咖啡好了 |
[01:05] | Allyson. | 艾莉森 |
[01:07] | You should become a regular here. | 你应该常来 |
[01:10] | This place could use some more regulars. | 这地方需要多几个常客 |
[01:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[01:17] | Yes, all of it, 80 million–gone. | 对 八千万全都不翼而飞了 |
[01:20] | How does Nikita do anything these days? | 尼基塔是怎么做到这些的 |
[01:23] | She found the account on a black box. | 她从一个黑盒里发现了那个账户 |
[01:27] | I transferred African relief money into our slush fund. | 我把那笔非洲救济金转入了我们的私募基金 |
[01:30] | We then converted it into bearer bonds, | 然后将其兑换成了无记名债券 |
[01:32] | And she stole it. | 现在被她偷走了 |
[01:33] | “双子” 玛德琳·皮尔斯 | |
[01:34] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[01:36] | Nikita knows I’m a member of Oversight. | 尼基塔知道我是”上峰”的成员 |
[01:38] | I’m calling an emergency meeting. | 我要召开紧急会议 |
[01:41] | We have to move the rest of our money. | 我们要把剩下的资金转到别处 |
[01:44] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[01:46] | Thanks, Allyson. | 谢谢你 艾莉森 |
[01:50] | Division’s top priority is to neutralize Nikita | “组织”的首要任务就是除掉尼基塔 |
[01:53] | and retrieve that box. | 并拿回黑盒 |
[02:02] | They have someone very good on it. | 他们派了个精英来执行这个任务 |
[02:04] | Someone I trust. | 一个我信任的人 |
[02:14] | You’re still here. | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[02:16] | Not for long. | 不会待太久了 |
[02:17] | Percy was right. | 珀西说得没错 |
[02:19] | This is the house that I grew up in. | 这就是我小时候住的房子 |
[02:21] | After Division burned it down, | 被”组织”烧为灰烬之后 |
[02:22] | Sergei Semak rebuilt it. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克重建了这房子 |
[02:25] | He lives in it now. | 他现在住在那里 |
[02:26] | With no security. I’m sure you could just walk right in, | 要是没保镖的话 你就可以随便推门进去 |
[02:29] | put a bullet in him. | 一枪崩了他 |
[02:31] | I’m going to Russia, | 我要去俄罗斯 |
[02:33] | and I’m going to kill him. | 而且要亲手杀了他 |
[02:34] | So don’t try to talk me out of it. | 别想劝我回头 |
[02:36] | How do you plan on getting into Russia? | 你打算怎么进入俄罗斯境内 |
[02:39] | If you had Division support, | 如果有”组织”做支援 |
[02:40] | you could hop a C-130 out of Ramstein, parachute in– | 你可以从拉姆施泰因搭一架C-130 跳伞入境 |
[02:42] | Oh, is that how Captain America would do it? | 敢问您这位美国上尉就这点本事吗 |
[02:43] | Lieutenant commander, and, yes, I would. | 我是海军少校而且我会那么做 |
[02:45] | Semak still has his own division hunting you, remember? | 斯迈克的手下还在追捕你 记得吗 |
[02:47] | – He won’t see me coming. – Yeah? | -他不会知道我的行踪 -是吗 |
[02:49] | Zetrov owns two airlines and two shipping firms, | 泽特洛夫拥有两家航空公司和两家船运公司 |
[02:52] | which means Semak has every border official | 也就是说陆海空三栖的边境官员 |
[02:54] | in his back pocket-land, sea, and air. | 都在他的权势控制之下 |
[02:56] | There’s no way Alexandra Udinov gets back into Russia. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫休想重返俄罗斯 |
[03:00] | She doesn’t. | 既然艾丽克丝不行 |
[03:02] | I’m going as someone else. | 那我就换个身份 |
[03:05] | Someone that I used to be. | 以我从前的身份 |
[03:08] | 性工作者 被驱逐出境 | |
[03:12] | You’re going back the same way you came in. | 你想以进入美国的方式回去 |
[03:15] | Illegally and completely under the radar. | 虽说违法 但却能暗渡陈仓 |
[03:20] | You really did your homework. | 你还真是做足了功课 |
[03:22] | Yeah, that’s something Nikita taught me. | 是啊 这是尼基塔教我的 |
[03:24] | If you don’t want to go to plan “B”, | 如果不想被迫启动后备计划 |
[03:25] | Have a good plan “A”. | 那就做一个过硬的第一手计划 |
[03:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:31] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[03:34] | It’s for luck. | 希望能给你带来好运 |
[03:36] | I knew I wouldn’t be able to talk you out of anything. | 我知道自己肯定劝不住你 |
[03:43] | I got it out of the evidence locker. | 这是我从证据保管处拿的 |
[03:45] | From what I’ve read, it belonged to your father. | 据我所知 这是你父亲的东西 |
[03:56] | – Does Amanda know you took this? – No. | -阿曼达知道你拿了这个吗 -不知道 |
[03:58] | And she’s not gonna know. | 而且她也不会知道 |
[04:01] | Not about any of this. | 包括我们今天的谈话 |
[04:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:08] | One condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[04:12] | You call me as soon as you hit the ground over there. | 你在那边落地之后 马上打电话给我 |
[04:15] | If you’re gonna pull this off, you’re gonna | 你要想成功 |
[04:18] | need at least one other person watching your back. | 至少要有个人做你的后盾 |
[04:23] | Could you not do that in the living room, please? | 你能不能别在客厅宽衣解带 |
[04:26] | I haven’t figure out where to put my stuff yet. | 我还没想好把自己的东西放哪儿 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:28] | It’s amazing how much you’ve already bought with my money. | 你竟然用哥的钱买了这么多东西 |
[04:32] | Not really. | 不算多 |
[04:33] | I am a girl. | 我可是个姑娘家 |
[04:34] | Just tell me where the senator is. | 快把那个参议员的下落告诉我 |
[04:36] | I don’t really trust this ingestible tracker of yours. | 我不太相信你那个可摄入跟踪器 |
[04:39] | The microdot is activated by stomach acid. | 那个微粒需要由胃酸激活 |
[04:41] | Give it time. | 耐心等等 |
[04:43] | And give me props. It wasn’t easy getting that thing | 再说我也不容易 把那玩意放进参议员的 |
[04:45] | into the senator’s double half-caf. | 双份半低咖啡里面可不容易 |
[04:46] | I had to work my mojo. | 弄得我又得发骚又得放电 |
[04:49] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[04:52] | Go? Go where? | 去哪儿 |
[04:54] | I want to be in motion when the senator calls the meeting. | 我想趁参议员召集会议的时候行动 |
[04:57] | Wait, so the last four members of the secret cabal | 等等 阴谋集团最后四名成员聚头 |
[04:59] | get together and we’re in motion? | 我们偏要在这时候行动吗 |
[05:01] | I have a plan. | 我都计划好了 |
[05:03] | Has it occurred to you that Division knows you’re coming? | 你有没有想过”组织”可能料到你的出现 |
[05:05] | I mean, you killed Oversight’s banker in his own penthouse. | 因为你在顶层公寓把”上峰”的财神干掉了 |
[05:08] | I wasn’t the one who did the actual… | 真正下手的人不是我 |
[05:12] | We haven’t done our homework. | 我们还没做好前期准备 |
[05:13] | Okay, we should have spent a week at least | 我们至少需要一周的时间 |
[05:15] | doing recon on the senator. | 对参议员进行侦查 |
[05:16] | Now you want to take out the entire imperial senate? | 可你现在就想把整个美利坚参议院给端了 |
[05:19] | I’m not taking anyone out. | 我没打算除掉谁 |
[05:20] | We’re doing surveillance. | 我们只是监视 |
[05:22] | It’s okay to be scared, nerd. | 害怕情有可原 小宅男 |
[05:25] | You know, maybe fear is not such a bad thing. | 也许害怕并非坏事 |
[05:28] | It causes you to stop, look around, | 这样能让你冷静下来 审视四周 |
[05:30] | become situationally aware. | 认清局势 |
[05:32] | Oh, now you’re gonna lecture me on situational awareness? | 看来你是要教教我如何认清局势喽 |
[05:34] | Somebody has to. | 总得有人点醒你 |
[05:37] | You know, ever since you left Mikey in London, | 自从你把小迈留在了伦敦 |
[05:39] | you’ve been on some kind of a bender. | 你就变得有点麻木 |
[05:42] | Coming in here, | 你突然造访 |
[05:44] | pulling slugs out of your kevlar, | 从防弹衣里取出子弹 |
[05:46] | Acting like it doesn’t hurt. | 表现得若无其事 |
[05:49] | I’ve had worse. | 我受过更严重的伤 |
[05:50] | I’m not talking about physical pain. | 我说的不是身体上的疼痛 |
[05:54] | Look, Nikki, you’re allowed to miss him. | 尼基 想念他没有错 |
[06:04] | But he’s coming back. | 不过他会回来的 |
[06:06] | You guys are– | 你们俩就像是… |
[06:08] | You’re meant to be. | 你们命中注定在一起 |
[06:09] | You’re like Bonnie and Clyde. | 就像是”雌雄大盗”里的邦妮与克莱德 |
[06:11] | Except without the last scene. | 不过结局不会那么悲剧 |
[06:24] | She’s on the move. | 她行动了 |
[06:25] | Shall we? | 我们也出发吧 |
[06:27] | Of course she’s gonna make a move. | 她必须有所行动 |
[06:29] | Nikita stole the money to force the meeting. | 尼基塔卷走了钱 他们必须会面商议对策 |
[06:30] | Which is why I sent an advance team to the stadium. | 所以我派了先遣队去体育场 |
[06:32] | I’ve arranged for oversight to gather in the basement. | 我安排”上峰”首脑在地下室会面 |
[06:34] | Yeah, that’s no good. Too many exits and entrances. | 这样安排很不妥 太多出入口了 |
[06:37] | I already found a better venue, | 我找了一个更安全的会面场所 |
[06:38] | and I redirected the team. | 而且调走了先遣队 |
[06:40] | Funny, I don’t recall asking you to run point on this. | 怪了 我不记得这由你来负责 |
[06:42] | I’m not running point. | 不是由我负责 |
[06:44] | I’m running everything. | 是由我全权负责 |
[06:45] | It’s already been approved. | 已经得到批准了 |
[06:46] | By mother? | 你妈批准的吧 |
[06:46] | I’m not going to let Nikita anywhere near her. | 我不能让尼基塔有任何机会接近她 |
[06:49] | – And I will? – You couldn’t keep her away | -难道我会吗 -你连乔纳森·盖恩斯 |
[06:50] | from Jonathan Gaines, and look what happened to him. | 都没保护好 看他落得什么下场 |
[06:52] | As I recall, you shot him. | 我记得是你开枪打死他的 |
[06:54] | And I supposed I have to follow oversight’s orders, | 而且我会听从”上峰”的指令 |
[06:56] | but don’t put this on me, Sean. | 但别把我逼急了 肖恩 |
[06:58] | You want to protect your mama, | 你想保护你的妈妈 |
[07:00] | it’s a perfectly natural instinct. | 这是天性使然 |
[07:02] | Especially for the baby boy. | 尤其对你这个乳臭未干的小孩而言 |
[07:30] | They changed the venue. | 他们改变了会议地点 |
[07:32] | And upped security. Why? | 而且加强了守卫 为什么 |
[07:38] | Boy scout. | 那个小白脸 |
[07:40] | Always prepared. | 总是有备而来 |
[07:42] | Who? | 那是谁 |
[07:43] | Met him at Gaines’ penthouse. | 我在盖恩斯公寓里与他照过面 |
[07:44] | He changed my plans then too. | 他不仅打乱了我的计划而且 |
[07:46] | I had Gaines talking, naming members of oversight. | 我逼迫盖恩斯说出”上峰”成员的名字 |
[07:49] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:50] | Boy scout started blasting. | 这小白脸的就爆发了 |
[07:53] | Never as easy as it should be. | 总是不能一帆风顺 |
[07:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[08:24] | I want another bottle for the table. | 我想再要瓶酒 |
[08:26] | Can you make that happen? | 你能帮我吗 |
[08:28] | For you, anything. | 为了老板你 什么都行 |
[08:56] | The way you look at the clients, | 你对顾客摆出那种样子 |
[08:58] | they don’t pay you to know how you really feel. | 他们可不是花钱来看你耍性子的 |
[09:01] | The men at my old jobs were different. | 我过去干活地方的男人与这里的不同 |
[09:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:05] | Where was that? | 你过去在哪儿干 |
[09:07] | By the docks. | 码头那边 |
[09:09] | They appreciated us. | 他们把我们当人看 |
[09:13] | Men never appreciate a woman they pay for. | 男人从不把坐台小姐当人看 |
[09:18] | I’ll try to remember that. | 我会试着记住你的忠告 |
[09:21] | Sasha. | 我叫萨沙 |
[09:22] | Oksana. | 我叫奥克萨娜 |
[09:24] | Your English is very good, Sasha. | 你英语说得很好 萨沙 |
[09:27] | Who would ever know that you are from Petersburg? | 谁想得到你是从圣彼得堡来的 |
[09:32] | I watched a lot of American movies as child. | 我小时候看了很多美国电影 |
[09:46] | Well, I’ve called three times already. | 我已经打过三个电话了 |
[09:48] | I know that this is the hotline. | 我知道这是咨询电话 |
[09:50] | How many times do I have to call you people? | 我得给你们打多少次电话 |
[09:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[09:57] | I already gave you the address. | 我已经给你们地址了 |
[09:59] | Look, I overheard my husband– | 我偷听到我丈夫… |
[10:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry, I bring bottle back. | 抱歉 我去拿酒 |
[10:05] | No, he changed his mind. | 不用了 他改主意了 |
[10:07] | He buy two bottles if you dance. | 如果你跳舞 他就再要两瓶 |
[10:09] | I don’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[10:10] | You do now. | 现在学也不晚 |
[10:15] | Got to hand it to the boy scout. | 这小白脸可不好对付 |
[10:17] | They’re having a foreign correspondents’ luncheon up top. | 他们在顶层举行了个外国记者的午宴 |
[10:20] | Place is full of bigwigs. | 到场的都是大人物 |
[10:21] | Any one of them could be oversight. | 谁都有可能是”上峰”成员 |
[10:22] | Rear entrance is just as secure. | 后门也戒备森严 |
[10:24] | There’s no way for me to get a gun in there. | 我不可能带武器进去 |
[10:26] | This just keeps getting better and better. | 真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[10:30] | Lobby’s clear. | 大堂安全 |
[10:31] | Advance team, have you secured the meeting site? | 先遣队 会议场所做好布防了吗 |
[10:33] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[10:34] | We’re on our way down. | 我们现在下去 |
[10:39] | You said up top. What’s down below? | 你只说了顶层 地下层呢 |
[10:41] | Oh, just an old cold war bunker | 只是一个用三英尺厚混凝土筑成的 |
[10:43] | with three feet of concrete all around it. | 冷战时期的防空洞 |
[10:45] | At least that’s according to the historical society. | 反正历史协会是这么记载的 |
[10:48] | Nice little place for the evil council of evil to hang out. | 邪恶轴心聚会的最佳场所 |
[10:51] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[10:52] | The extra flowers are here, but they’re late, of course. | 这里还有一些花 但显然 已经晚了 |
[10:55] | I know, we’re on it. | 我知道 我们正在弄呢 |
[11:00] | Have the other attendees started arriving? | 其他与会人员到了吗 |
[11:02] | Number two has arrived. | 二号首脑已经到了 |
[11:03] | Three and four are a mile and two miles out respectively. | 三号和四号还分别有一公里和两公里的路程 |
[11:06] | What about flash traffic? | 那不明的通信信道呢 |
[11:07] | Anything that could be Nikita’s comm signal? | 有没有疑似尼基塔通讯的可疑信号 |
[11:09] | There’s a significant amount of chatter. | 那里通讯量很大 |
[11:10] | I’ve got three teams monitoring. | 我派了三组人监控 |
[11:12] | So far, nothing. | 暂时还没发现什么 |
[11:13] | Hey come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快点 伙计们 开工 |
[11:17] | We got to move. | 得快点了 |
[11:18] | Right through there. | 从那里走过去 |
[11:26] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[11:29] | Is there anywhere else Birkhoff could hide a signal? | 伯克霍夫还可能把信号藏在哪里 |
[11:31] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[11:32] | What would you do? | 换你会怎么做 |
[11:40] | He is clear. | 通过安检 |
[11:41] | Hold right there. | 请稍等 |
[11:47] | She is clear. | 通过安检 |
[11:49] | All right, the best way into that bunker unnoticed | 悄无声息到达掩体的最佳路径 |
[11:51] | is through an old ventilation shaft. | 就是经过一个旧通风井 |
[11:55] | Cross the dining room to a staircase | 穿过餐厅 |
[11:57] | that’s in the rear of the kitchen. | 来到厨房后面的楼梯 |
[12:00] | Proceed to your next checkpoint. | 前往下一处检查点 |
[12:18] | You’ll find a ventilation shaft | 主锅炉房里 |
[12:19] | in the main boiler room. | 有个通风井 |
[12:21] | Connects up to the hotel’s air conditioning system. | 与酒店的空调系统相连 |
[12:36] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[12:37] | It’s a long way down, though. | 但是挺深的 |
[12:51] | We’re 200 feet underground. | 我们在地下200英尺 |
[12:53] | The hotel uses the room as kind of a junk drawer, | 酒店把这里当成垃圾场 |
[12:55] | But it’s perfect. | 但地方很隐蔽 |
[12:57] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[12:59] | Operations, number one is arriving. | 指挥部 一号已到达 |
[13:01] | Copy that. Number two is right behind you. | 收到 二号紧随你们身后 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry about all this. | 很抱歉地方这么寒酸 |
[13:21] | Listen, I understand your concern. | 听着 我了解你的顾虑 |
[13:24] | Having this black box out there | 黑盒尚流失在外 |
[13:26] | is a significant deterrent to our efforts. | 这对我们的工作是个很大的威胁 |
[13:28] | If any of our operations are exposed, | 如果任何一次行动被公诸于众 |
[13:31] | it could be devastating. | 后果将不堪设想 |
[13:32] | Not only to us, but to the whole country. | 不仅是对我们 更是对整个国家 |
[13:35] | Nikita won’t stop. | 尼基塔不会收手 |
[13:36] | Nikita is nothing more than a disgruntled employee. | 尼基塔只不过是个心怀不满的员工 |
[13:40] | Don’t worry, Madeline. We are gonna get her. | 别担心 玛德琳 我们会抓到她的 |
[13:44] | One down, two to go. | 拍下一人照片 还剩两人 |
[14:50] | Party’s over. | 派对结束 |
[14:52] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[14:53] | Party’s over. | 派对结束 |
[14:55] | Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 我们是移民与海关执法局的人 |
[14:57] | Everyone stay calm, and I will go easy on you. | 大家请镇静 我不会伤害你们 |
[15:00] | I want all the ladies on this side of the– | 请所有这边的女士… |
[15:01] | Hey! Hey! | 住手 住手 |
[15:12] | Enough! | 够了 |
[15:12] | Enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[15:13] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[15:16] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[15:17] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈在干什么呢 |
[15:19] | You really stepped in it this time. | 这次你还真有麻烦了 |
[15:21] | We got an anonymous tip from an angry wife. | 我们接到一位愤怒妻子的匿名线报 |
[15:23] | Boris, your girls are illegal. | 鲍里斯 你的姑娘们是非法移民 |
[15:27] | I was gonna put you ladies in holding for a few days, | 我本来只想带她们回去关几天的 |
[15:29] | but now I think you’re on a fresh flight back to Russia, | 但现在看来得立即遣返你回俄罗斯了 |
[15:33] | thanks to you. | 让你撒泼 |
[15:38] | Stop. | 别挤 |
[15:41] | Hey, Nikki, how’s it going down there? | 尼基 下面情况如何 |
[15:43] | I’ve got eyes on number three. | 已经看到三号 |
[15:51] | Almost there, Birkhoff. | 快了 伯克霍夫 |
[15:52] | One more to go, and we’ll have them all. | 再拍到一个 就齐活了 |
[15:55] | Uh, yeah, copy that. Barely. | 好 收到 听不太清 |
[15:58] | Got to re-route the comms through another wireless node. | 我得用另一个无线节点重建通信渠道 |
[16:07] | Amanda, you were right. | 阿曼达 你说得对 |
[16:09] | I’m picking up an embedded comm signal | 我在酒店的无线系统里 |
[16:10] | in the hotel’s wireless system. | 发现一个嵌入式通讯信号 |
[16:11] | Pinpoint the source, dispatch a team, | 锁定信号来源 立即派人过去 |
[16:13] | and get me Sean. | 给我接通肖恩 |
[16:16] | Sean, this is Amanda. | 肖恩 我是阿曼达 |
[16:17] | I realize I’m not in charge, | 我知道这事不归我管 |
[16:19] | but we’ve found an embedded comm signal. | 但我们发现了一个嵌入式通讯信号 |
[16:21] | I think Nikita’s nearby. | 我觉得尼基塔就在附近 |
[16:22] | Meeting’s over. Abort. Abort! | 会议结束 终止会议 终止会议 |
[16:26] | Birkhoff, they’re onto us. | 伯克霍夫 他们发现我们了 |
[16:28] | Meet me at the exfil point. | 在撤离点会合 |
[16:30] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[16:40] | Come on! | 见鬼 |
[16:44] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[16:52] | Sean. Sean. | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[16:55] | Get her in the car. | 把她送上车 |
[17:37] | Gun! Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[17:39] | Put the gun on the ground! | 把枪放在地上 |
[17:40] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[17:42] | Down on the ground, now! | 枪放地上 快 |
[17:44] | Drop your weapon. | 放下枪 |
[17:52] | Birkhoff, I’m at the exfil point. | 伯克霍夫 我到了撤离点 |
[17:58] | Birkhoff! | 伯克霍夫 |
[18:03] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[18:19] | So I talked to my supervisor. | 我已经和上级汇报 |
[18:20] | There’s a deportation flight going wheels-up tonight. | 今晚就有一架遣返专机起飞 |
[18:23] | You’re on the express. | 你就要回去了 |
[18:25] | Okay, let’s go. What you got over here? | 好了 走吧 那边什么情况 |
[18:28] | Go give him something special. | 给他点好处 |
[18:29] | Maybe he’ll let us stay here. | 说不定他就能让我们留下来 |
[18:31] | You want to stay here? | 你想待在这里 |
[18:32] | At least I have nice clothes, nice food here. | 至少能吃好穿好 |
[18:35] | Even a few nice men. What I have in Petersburg? | 甚至还有一些好男人 我在彼得堡有什么 |
[18:38] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[18:40] | I’ll take care of this, trust me. | 我会处理好的 相信我 |
[18:42] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[18:43] | You are a lie. | 你就是个骗子 |
[18:44] | All of you is a lie. | 你们都是骗子 |
[18:46] | Your Russian’s too refined. | 你们俄罗斯人太讲究 |
[18:48] | You’re from Moscow. You’re a girl of privilege. | 你是莫斯科人 养尊处优惯了 |
[18:51] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[18:53] | You run away from home? | 离家出走了吗 |
[18:55] | You’re happy to go back to see mama and papa again. | 现在回去见爸妈肯定高兴了 |
[19:03] | You will be okay, but the rest of us are screwed. | 你是没事 但我们就完蛋了 |
[19:05] | Let’s go, come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[19:43] | I like the naughty schoolgirl look. | 我喜欢这身淘气女学生的打扮 |
[19:47] | So we’re gonna play truth or dare, huh? | 我们要玩真心话大冒险吗 |
[19:50] | That’s cool. | 也行 |
[19:51] | You want some truth? | 要我说真心话吗 |
[19:54] | You nailed me out there. | 你查出了我的位置 |
[19:56] | Fair and square. | 公平竞争 |
[20:02] | You got skills. | 你还真有两下子 |
[20:03] | But when they’re finished with you, | 但等他们利用完你 |
[20:06] | they will snap your neck and dissolve you in acid. | 就会杀了你 然后毁尸灭迹 |
[20:09] | I’ve seen ’em do it. | 我曾亲眼见过 |
[20:17] | Seymour. | 西摩 |
[20:19] | Thank you, Sonya, but forget standard protocol | 谢谢你 索娅 审他就不必用 |
[20:21] | in this interrogation. | 那些套路了 |
[20:23] | There are more efficient ways to find the truth. | 有更加有效的手段来逼他说实话 |
[20:34] | Well, I see the boys gave you a nice welcome home. | 看得出来 他们很热情地”接待”了你啊 |
[20:36] | Amanda, thank god you got me out of there. | 阿曼达 谢天谢地你把我救了出来 |
[20:38] | Michael and Nikita were forcing me to do their hack work. | 迈克尔和尼基塔逼我做他们的黑客 |
[20:41] | They threatened to kill me. | 否则他们会要了我的命 |
[20:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:43] | Was that before or after | 那是在你派出无人机救他们 |
[20:44] | you saved them by using attack drones? | 之前还是之后呢 |
[20:48] | Is it my imagination, seymour, | 西摩 是我想象力太丰富 |
[20:50] | or have you developed a hero complex? | 还是你也有了英雄情结 |
[20:53] | Look, I don’t know what you want. | 听着 我不知道你到底要什么 |
[20:54] | Nikita and the black box. | 尼基塔和黑盒 |
[20:56] | You’re going to tell me where they are. | 你要告诉我他们的下落 |
[20:58] | Or what, you gonna kill me? | 不然呢 你会杀了我吗 |
[21:00] | Kill you? | 杀了你 |
[21:02] | Oh, Birkhoff, you’re smarter than that. | 伯克霍夫 你不该问这种蠢问题 |
[21:04] | You’re the shadow walker, | 你可是暗影行者 |
[21:06] | able to break down any system | 能破解任何系统 |
[21:07] | and type 120 words a minute. | 每分钟还能打120个字 |
[21:16] | Now 60. | 现在只有60字了 |
[21:28] | Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[21:30] | Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[21:53] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[21:55] | Michael, man down. | 迈克尔 我们失手了 |
[21:56] | What? | 什么 |
[21:57] | I lost Birkhoff. | 我失去伯克霍夫了 |
[21:59] | Uh, how? | 怎么回事 |
[22:00] | We were running recon on oversight. | 那时我们在侦查”上峰” |
[22:03] | I had them. | 我拍下了照片 |
[22:05] | I had them all. Division found out. | 都拍下了 但”组织”发现了 |
[22:06] | They took him. | 他们把他抓走了 |
[22:07] | – When? – It doesn’t– | -什么时候 -这不 |
[22:09] | It doesn’t matter! Are you listening to me? | 这不重要 你在听我说吗 |
[22:11] | They took birkhoff. | 他们把伯克霍夫抓走了 |
[22:13] | Okay, I’ll get on the first flight. | 好吧 我会搭最快一班飞机过去 |
[22:16] | There’s no time for that. | 来不及了 |
[22:17] | We have to do something now! | 我们现在就得采取行动 |
[22:19] | What are you gonna do, | 你打算怎么做 |
[22:20] | launch a frontal assault on division? | 正面进攻”组织”吗 |
[22:22] | Why aren’t you here? | 为什么你不在我身边 |
[22:27] | Nikita, stop. | 尼基塔 冷静 |
[22:30] | Focus. Prioritize…Now. | 集中精神 好好理个头绪 |
[22:34] | When was he taken? | 他什么时候被抓走的 |
[22:39] | One hour, 14 minutes ago. | 1小时14分前 |
[22:42] | The good news is he’s still alive. | 好消息是他还活着 |
[22:44] | But the bad news is that Amanda | 但坏消息是阿曼达 |
[22:45] | is probably interrogating him right now. | 现在可能在审讯他 |
[22:48] | Michael, we have to do something to save him. | 迈克尔 我们必须要去救他 |
[22:50] | – Michael. – There is. | -迈克尔 -有个办法 |
[22:53] | But you won’t like it. | 但你不会想这样做的 |
[22:56] | What is it? | 什么办法 |
[22:58] | A trade. | 一次交易 |
[23:00] | or more like a sacrifice. | 更像是一次牺牲 |
[23:05] | I can have the finest surgeons in division medical | 我可以让”组织”医疗室最好的外科大夫 |
[23:07] | – fix that for you. – Oh, go to hell. | -给你疗伤 -去死吧 |
[23:09] | I know how important it is to your work. | 我知道手对你的工作有多重要 |
[23:11] | Just give me a location. | 告诉我地址吧 |
[23:13] | You might as well ask me | 你还不如问我 |
[23:14] | where Carmen Sandiego is, bitch, | 神偷卡门在哪里 婊子 |
[23:15] | cause I’m not giving up Nikki. | 因为我不会出卖尼基 |
[23:21] | What? | 怎样 |
[23:23] | What? | 你要怎样 |
[23:39] | This cranial needle | 这支颅针 |
[23:42] | is designed to remove brain tumors. | 是用来切割脑部肿瘤的 |
[23:43] | I’m told patients love it. | 听说病人很喜欢它 |
[23:45] | Instead of taking a saw to your skull, | 因为无需锯开颅骨 |
[23:46] | the probe is simply inserted through the nose. | 只要简单地将探针从鼻孔插入就行 |
[23:48] | Of course those patients | 当然 在手术进行时 |
[23:49] | were unconscious during the procedure. | 病人是处于无意识状态的 |
[23:52] | I’ll be puncturing the cerebrospinal membrane | 我将刺穿你的脑脊膜 |
[23:54] | to access your frontal lobe, | 接触到你的额叶 |
[23:55] | where I’ll administer this paralytic. | 然后使用这支颅针 |
[23:57] | Soon after, your most prized possession, | 不久之后 你最有价值的宝贝 |
[24:00] | your mind, will whither and die. | 你的大脑 将会萎缩 死亡 |
[24:03] | Think of it as a reboot. | 把它当成重启吧 |
[24:06] | You’re a psychopath. | 你真是个大变态 |
[24:25] | You used to be such a selfish creature. | 你过去如此自私 |
[24:27] | You’re mutated into something entirely different. | 然后你简直是脱胎换骨 |
[24:30] | You’re a puzzle, Seymour, | 你是个谜团 西摩 |
[24:32] | and I’m going to solve you. | 我要来解决你 |
[24:35] | – Hello. – Put amanda on. | -你好 -让阿曼达来接 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry, who is this? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[24:38] | Do it now. | 马上照办 |
[24:39] | I have something she wants. | 我手上有她要的东西 |
[24:50] | No, please, please, please, don’t do this. | 不 求求你 不要这样 |
[24:52] | Please. I can help you. | 求求你 我可以帮你做事 |
[24:53] | There are other black boxes that you need me to decrypt. | 你还需要我帮你破译其他的黑盒 |
[24:55] | I’m the engineer. | 我是工程师 |
[24:56] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[25:00] | What is it about Nikki, huh? | 尼基有什么好的 |
[25:02] | Why are you so taken with her? | 为什么你被她迷得神魂颠倒 |
[25:04] | Please don’t do this. | 求你不要这样做 |
[25:05] | I mean, you must know Michael’s first in line. | 你肯定知道迈克尔抢在你前面了吧 |
[25:07] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你不要这样 |
[25:08] | She could never see you that way. | 她绝对不会爱上你的 |
[25:10] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 住手 |
[25:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[25:13] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[25:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry. Nikita’s on the line. | 我很抱歉 但尼基塔打来了电话 |
[25:37] | Sonya! | 桑娅 |
[25:45] | Simple, you give me Birkhoff, | 很简单 你放了伯克霍夫 |
[25:47] | – I give you the box. – You won’t do it. | -我给你黑盒 -你不会的 |
[25:49] | It means too much to you, to your crusade. | 黑盒对你 对你的圣战 都十分重要 |
[25:52] | This may surprise you, Amanda, | 这也许会让你觉得惊讶 阿曼达 |
[25:53] | but Birkhoff means more. | 但是伯克霍夫对我更重要 |
[25:55] | He is a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[25:56] | A friend is someone who knows you and still likes you, | 朋友就是了解你还依然爱你的人 |
[25:59] | in case that’s something you can’t fathom. | 估计你搞不懂这词的意思吧 |
[26:01] | I’m trying to fathom a lot of things today. | 今天我试着弄清很多事情 |
[26:03] | How do I know you haven’t copied the box? | 我怎么知道你没有复制黑盒 |
[26:05] | If you attempt duplication, the data eats itself. | 如果你试图复制 数据会自动销毁 |
[26:07] | It’s one of Percy’s little gems. | 这是珀西的一个小把戏 |
[26:11] | You know oversight wants this box, | 你知道”上峰”想要黑盒 |
[26:12] | and you know I’m willing to give it to you. | 你也知道我愿意把它给你 |
[26:14] | Now, do you need to put me on hold | 你需要让我等一会儿 |
[26:15] | while you talk to your boss? | 让你和上级商量吗 |
[26:21] | She agreed. That’s good. | 她同意了 很好 |
[26:24] | Probably won’t stop her from trying to kill you both. | 但她可能会把你俩都干掉 |
[26:26] | You need a real threat for leverage, | 你需要真正的威胁来作为筹码 |
[26:28] | preferably an explosive. | 最好是很有分量的 |
[26:30] | I have an idea for that. | 我有个主意 |
[26:33] | What about the trade site? | 交易地点定在哪里 |
[26:34] | You need to control it. | 你得掌控全局 |
[26:35] | Ingress, egress, everything. | 怎么过去 怎么脱身 都要考虑 |
[26:38] | And the best way to do that | 最好的办法就是 |
[26:39] | is pre-selected mode of transportation. | 提前选好交通工具 |
[26:42] | I got some ideas for that too. | 我也有个好主意 |
[26:44] | The only wild card is who do they send? | 唯一无法确定的是 他们派谁来 |
[26:47] | There was a guy at the oversight meeting. | 有个人出席了”上峰”会议 |
[26:48] | I tangled with him in Gaines’ apartment. | 我在盖恩斯家也与他交过手 |
[26:50] | He shot Gaines when he started naming members of oversight. | 盖恩斯说”上峰”成员名字时 被他杀了 |
[26:53] | – The soldier. – The what? | -那名军人 -什么 |
[26:55] | He didn’t move like a division agent. | 他的行动方式不像”组织”特工 |
[26:57] | Probably special forces. | 可能是特种部队的 |
[27:01] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[27:03] | Max is awake? | 马克斯还没睡吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah, he couldn’t sleep. | 是啊 他睡不着 |
[27:08] | – Definitely my son. – Son. | -绝对是我儿子 -儿子 |
[27:11] | Sean. Sean. | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[27:22] | It says she has three kids, two girls and a boy. | 报道说她有三个孩子 两女一男 |
[27:25] | Youngest son not pictured. He serves in the armed forces. | 小儿子没照片 在军队服役 |
[27:27] | Well, if he’s special forces, | 如果他是特种部队的 |
[27:28] | they’re not gonna advertise it. | 他们肯定不会大肆宣扬 |
[27:29] | Hang on. Firing up shadownet. | 等等 我用影网查查 |
[27:39] | Lieutenant commander Sean Mason Pierce, | 海军少校肖恩·梅森·皮尔斯 |
[27:40] | United States navy. | 隶属美国海军 |
[27:42] | Designation Devgru. | 番号 海军特战开发团 |
[27:44] | Special warfare development group. | 特战队发展署 |
[27:46] | He’s seal team six. | 他是海豹六队的 |
[27:48] | And the senator’s his mother. | 还是参议员的儿子 |
[27:52] | Sean didn’t shoot gaines | 肖恩射杀盖恩斯 |
[27:53] | because he was naming members of oversight. | 不是因为他说出”上峰”成员的名字 |
[27:54] | He shot him because he was naming her. | 而是因为他要说出他妈妈的名字 |
[27:56] | And there’s no telling what someone will do | 他当时是被逼急了 |
[27:58] | when they’re pushed to the edge. | 所以才出此下策 |
[28:13] | Welcome home, ladies. | 欢迎回家 女士们 |
[28:28] | There is something wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[28:30] | We have to go this way. | 我们得走这边 |
[28:31] | They, um, don’t want undesirables | 他们不想看到被遣送回国的人 |
[28:34] | walking through the airport, so… | 从机场大厅走 所以… |
[28:58] | Something is wrong. | 这不对劲 |
[29:10] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:13] | Hey, relax. You’re back home in Russia. | 别担心 你们会回俄罗斯 |
[29:16] | You get to keep your old job. | 还能重操旧业 |
[29:20] | You work for Bratva? | 你是松采沃兄弟会的人 |
[29:22] | No, I work for immigration and customs enforcement. | 不 我是移民与海关执法局的人 |
[29:25] | Bratva’s like my 401k. | 加入松采沃兄弟会 只为了赚点养老金 |
[29:29] | So you put us with same family on the other side. | 你把我们交给了那边的夜总会 |
[29:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[29:53] | Someone who can’t afford to have that question asked. | 一个想隐姓埋名的人 |
[30:20] | It’s gonna be me and the boy scout. | 我只要那个小毛孩来 |
[30:22] | – Excuse me? – The boy scout. | -什么 -那个小毛孩 |
[30:24] | We had a brisk little run in the part today. | 我们今天在公园较量了下脚力 |
[30:26] | You know who you are, boy scout. | 你知道的 小毛孩 |
[30:30] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[30:31] | Bring Birkhoff to the pedestrian walkway | 单独带伯克霍夫到曼哈顿 |
[30:32] | at 28th and 3rd in Manhattan. Alone. | 28号街和3号街拐角处的人行道 |
[30:35] | If I smell even a whiff of division, | 一旦我发现”组织”的半点踪迹 |
[30:36] | I upload the contents of the box live, | 就会立马上传黑盒里的内容 |
[30:38] | starting with operations sanctioned by senator Madeline Pierce. | 首当其冲的就是参议员玛德琳批准的行动 |
[30:44] | He’ll be there in one hour. | 他一小时后到 |
[30:48] | – Senator, you heard? – I did. | -参议员 您听到了吧 -听到了 |
[30:52] | Needless to say, our priority is that box. | 毋庸置疑 我们的首要目标是黑盒 |
[30:54] | I still don’t believe she’ll give it up. | 我还是不信她肯交出黑盒 |
[30:56] | I want two teams shadowing me. | 我要两支小队支援我 |
[30:58] | This is no longer your operation. | 这不是你说了算的 |
[31:01] | I’m keeping the teams at a distance. | 我会让小队远距离跟着你 |
[31:05] | Do you really believe Nikita would release its contents? | 你真的相信尼基塔会上传黑盒的内容吗 |
[31:08] | She knows how dangerous it could be. | 她清楚那会有多么危险 |
[31:09] | It doesn’t matter what she knows or what she thinks. | 她知道什么怎么想并不重要 |
[31:11] | She’s not thinking right now, not rationally. | 她现在情绪激动 感情用事 |
[31:14] | Nikita is on the verge of losing someone she loves. | 尼基塔即将失去所爱之人 |
[31:18] | We must tread carefully. | 我们必须小心行事 |
[31:21] | No one can deny you’re in a very delicate situation. | 毫无疑问 你现在处境十分微妙 |
[31:24] | I simply want to confirm the data in the box | 我只想确认黑盒里的数据 |
[31:26] | cannot be copied, not even by the engineer. | 无法复制 就算工程师也不行 |
[31:29] | It’s not just software, it’s hardware. | 它不只是个软件 更是一件武器 |
[31:31] | It’s excalibur. | 它就是王者之剑[亚瑟王的剑] |
[31:33] | You’re so proud of it, aren’t you? | 你对黑盒感到无比骄傲吧 |
[31:35] | Better believe it. | 你还是信了吧 |
[31:38] | Have you been following the news? | 你没看新闻吗 |
[31:41] | They’re so angry, | 群众十分愤怒 |
[31:43] | raging against the machine. | 对统治阶级极为不满 |
[31:46] | What do you think would happen | 如果他们看到黑盒里的半点内容 |
[31:48] | if they got even the slightest glimpse inside that box? | 你觉得后果会如何 |
[31:52] | If they found out that the machine | 要是他们发现统治阶级 |
[31:54] | is actually a steel trap that was set for them, | 其实是为他们而设的捕兽夹 |
[31:58] | the 99%? | 群众会怎么做 |
[32:00] | Think they’d have a candlelit vigil and sing kumbaya? | 他们还会烛光守夜 唱着《到这来》吗 |
[32:04] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[32:06] | They’d riot and burn the place down. | 他们会发动暴乱 将一切烧个精光 |
[32:12] | People want to believe god has a plan for them. | 人们总愿意相信一切由上帝掌控 |
[32:15] | They don’t want to know that anyone else does. | 而不愿相信其他人操控着他们的命运 |
[32:37] | Lieutenant commander Sean Pierce? | 海军少校肖恩·皮尔斯吗 |
[32:40] | – Who the hell are you? – I am your ride. | -你是谁 -你的司机 |
[32:48] | He’s on the move. | 他上车了 |
[32:51] | – Jesal, are you there? – Yes, Ma’am. | -杰西尔 你在吗 -在 女士 |
[32:55] | Are you being followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[32:58] | – No, Ma’am. – Good. | -没有 女士 -很好 |
[33:01] | What’s the point? | 这有什么用 |
[33:01] | She has to know they’re tracking my comm. | 她肯定知道”组织”在追踪我的通讯器 |
[33:03] | Well, if she’s smart, which she is, | 如果她够聪明 事实亦如此 |
[33:06] | she hacked the taxi’s transponder. | 她肯定黑入了出租车的应答机 |
[33:08] | It’s not precisely a transponder, | 那不完全是个应答机 |
[33:10] | But it’s similar. | 但也差不多 |
[33:11] | It allows the taxi company to track their cars. | 它使出租车公司能跟踪他们的出租车 |
[33:15] | How do you know she hacked it? | 你怎么知道她黑进了系统 |
[33:16] | Because it’s interfering with Sean’s signal. | 因为那系统在干扰肖恩的信号 |
[33:20] | – We’ve lost him. – Can you track it? | -失去联系了 -能追踪到它吗 |
[33:22] | See, she can’t track us, | 她无法对我们进行跟踪 |
[33:23] | because she probably never got | 因为她可能永远不知道 |
[33:24] | the cab’s transponder number, and there’s at least… | 这辆车的应答器号码 而路上至少… |
[33:27] | Dozens of cabs on the road right now. | 有几十辆出租车 |
[33:33] | Jesal, turn into the parking garage on your left, | 杰西尔 转向左手边的停车场 |
[33:36] | go up to the sixth floor. | 开到六楼 |
[34:08] | I’ve got him. | 捕捉到了 |
[34:09] | He’s in a parking garage on 51st near Park Avenue. | 在帕克大街51号附近的停车场 |
[34:15] | I’m not gonna wave. | 我挥不了手 |
[34:20] | Whoa, whoa, sailor. | 水手 淡定 |
[34:22] | I jacked 17 wireless connections. | 这玩意儿可是接了17个无线上传装置 |
[34:24] | I let this go, the world’s in for a nightmare. | 我一放手 世界就完蛋了 |
[34:27] | – Let’s have it. – Him first. | -给我 -先让他过来 |
[34:45] | Birkhoff, wand yourself. | 伯克霍夫 扫描一下身上 |
[34:47] | Make sure there’s no trackers on you or in you. | 确保没有跟踪器 |
[34:53] | I’m sure they’ve picked up my signal by now. | 他们肯定追踪到我的信号了 |
[34:55] | Let ’em come. The more, the merrier. | 让他们来 人多了热闹 |
[34:58] | I’m clean. | 没跟踪器 |
[34:59] | Go upstairs. | 上楼 |
[35:00] | – What? – Go now. | -什么 -赶紧 |
[35:06] | Give me the box. | 把黑盒给我 |
[35:07] | Careful with this. | 小心处置 |
[35:09] | It’s a loaded weapon. | 这就是一把上了膛的枪 |
[35:17] | Good, Sean. Now take the box and get out of there. | 肖恩 干得好 拿到黑盒后赶紧离开 |
[35:23] | No need. | 不必了 |
[35:24] | Plan “B”. | 执行B计划 |
[35:31] | You’re a decorated soldier. Why are you doing this? | 你是受过勋士兵 为什么干这些勾当 |
[35:33] | You’re trying to kill my mother. | 你要杀我母亲 |
[35:34] | Your mother is a bitch. I am not the threat, Sean. | 你母亲是个贱人 我可不是威胁 肖恩 |
[35:37] | Open your eyes. | 睁大眼睛看清楚 |
[35:43] | It’s over. | 你们完蛋了 |
[35:45] | You’re a good boy scout. | 你个小白脸应该很听话 |
[35:46] | You wore your kevlar, right? | 肯定穿着防弹衣 对吧 |
[36:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:49] | I’m leaving, but before I go, here. | 我要走了 但在此之前 给你 |
[36:51] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[36:53] | These are pass codes to numbered accounts | 这些是圣彼得堡银行 |
[36:55] | at the Bank of ST. Petersburg. | 数字账户的密码 |
[36:56] | One for each girl. | 每位姑娘一个 |
[37:00] | I had old boss who gave me lots of money, | 过去的老板赏我很多钱 |
[37:03] | and I’m spreading it around. | 我把它分散掉 |
[37:05] | There should be enough in there for all the girls | 应该够每个人 |
[37:07] | to start new lives. | 开始新生活的了 |
[37:16] | Wait. You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[37:19] | You tell us to restart our lives, but… | 你告诉我们要开始新的生活 但… |
[37:24] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[37:27] | We can’t do this. | 我们做不到 |
[37:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:20] | Hey, don’t forget to take your anti-inflammatories, okay? | 别忘了吃消炎药 |
[38:23] | And please don’t miss a doctor’s appointment. | 还有别忘了去见医生 |
[38:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:27] | Please repeat your command. | 请重复指令 |
[38:29] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[38:31] | Why does this voice-activated software | 为什么这个声控软件的声音 |
[38:33] | sound just like Alex? | 听起来像艾丽克丝 |
[38:34] | It’s the shell program we used to communicate with. | 这是我们过去联系用的控制台程序 |
[38:38] | You know, the one that took you | 就是你花了三年半 |
[38:39] | three years and six months to find. | 才找到的那个 |
[38:43] | You give new meaning to the phrase “Insult to injury.” | 没见过你这样往伤口撒盐的 |
[38:51] | Hey, Birkhoff… | 伯克霍夫 |
[38:57] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[38:59] | I flew too close to the sun on this one. | 这次是我玩火玩大了 |
[39:03] | I never thought it would be you who got burned. | 我从没想到烧到的会是你 |
[39:07] | I’m a big boy. | 我是大人了 |
[39:10] | I knew what I was getting into. | 我知道有什么后果 |
[39:14] | Still do. | 但还是做了 |
[39:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:30] | I almost gave you up in there. | 我差点出卖了你 |
[39:37] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[39:42] | Thanks for coming back for me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[39:49] | You are so worth it. | 你值得我这么做 |
[39:54] | You rule, nerd. | 你太牛了 呆子 |
[40:08] | Packing up? | 你这是打包要走 |
[40:11] | Where you going, anyway? | 要去哪 |
[40:13] | Find Owen. | 去找欧文 |
[40:15] | He’s on the trail of another black box. | 他在寻找另一个黑盒 |
[40:19] | Anti-inflammatories. | 别忘了吃消炎药 |
[40:34] | We needed the data on that box. | 我们需要里面的数据 |
[40:35] | You shouldn’t have destroyed it. | 你不该把它毁掉 |
[40:36] | It was Nikita’s leverage. | 那是尼基塔的筹码 |
[40:38] | I had to take it out of the equation. | 我必须毁掉 |
[40:39] | – Why? – To save your life. | -为什么 -为了救你 |
[40:49] | You said you had a way to get to her. | 你说可以通过艾丽克丝 |
[40:51] | Through Alex. | 接近她 |
[40:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:55] | Then activate the plan immediately. | 那马上开始行动吧 |
[41:00] | If Alex is gonna be useful, let’s use her. | 如果艾丽克丝有利用价值 就好好利用她 |
[41:07] | This is Pierce. | 我是皮尔斯 |
[41:08] | I made it. | 我成功了 |
[41:10] | How’d it go? | 顺利吗 |
[41:11] | – It went. – You all right? | -按计划进行 -你没事吧 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I just didn’t expect it to be like this. | 没事 只是没想到会这样 |
[41:17] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[41:20] | Empty. | 口袋空空 |
[41:23] | Just be careful out there. | 在那边小心点 |
[41:26] | If you get into trouble, you know, | 如果有困难 |
[41:27] | you don’t have to do this alone. | 不要一个人硬抗 |
[41:29] | What, are you gonna fly out here? | 怎么 你会飞来帮我吗 |
[41:30] | I wish I could. | 我希望可以 |
[41:32] | But listen, if you do get into a bind, | 但听着 如果遇上什么麻烦 |
[41:35] | you call someone. | 打电话求助 |
[41:36] | Doesn’t matter who it is. | 谁都行 |
[41:38] | You call someone to get you out of there. | 让他们解救你 |
[41:39] | Amanda, Nikita, just call somebody. | 阿曼达 尼基塔都行 |
[41:44] | Will do, Sean. | 我会的 肖恩 |
[41:49] | I’ll be seeing you. | 再见 |