时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Operation Pale Fire. | 暗焰行动 |
[00:04] | Division collaborated with Sergei Semak | “组织”和谢尔盖·斯迈克勾结 |
[00:06] | to kill Nikolai Udinov and his family. | 暗杀尼古拉·乌迪诺夫及其全家 |
[00:08] | I saved the daughter, Alexandra. | 我救了他女儿 亚历山德拉 |
[00:09] | Your partner? | 你的搭档吗 |
[00:10] | That’s why she’s working with you to take down Division. | 所以她才会和你联手扳倒”组织” |
[00:12] | – Her focus has shifted. – Revenge. | -她已经转移重心了 -复仇 |
[00:15] | That’s where I’m going. | 这就是我前进的方向 |
[00:16] | To get the man who ordered my parents’ death, | 抓到那个下令杀我父母的人 |
[00:19] | and I’m going to kill him. | 而且要亲手杀了他 |
[00:24] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[00:26] | The guardians– they’re gathering, | 那些守护者们正在会合 |
[00:29] | And Percy is behind it. | 而珀西是幕后主使 |
[00:30] | We don’t know if there’s anything happening with Percy, | 我们不知道珀西那边是怎么回事 |
[00:32] | but what we do know is that Ari has the box. | 但我们知道阿里手上有黑盒 |
[00:34] | I’ll go after the guardian. You go after Ari. | 我去追踪守护者 你俩去追踪阿里 |
[00:37] | And you’ll be fine with him. | 你跟他在一起就没问题 |
[00:39] | No, Michael goes with you. | 不 迈克尔跟你一起 |
[00:40] | You’re chasing Ari Tasarov | 你要一路追踪阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[00:42] | into the heart of Gogol territory? | 到果戈理的老巢吗 |
[00:43] | You don’t even know where he’s headed. | 你都不知道他要去哪儿 |
[00:44] | Yeah, she does. I put a tracker on his car. | 她知道 我在他车上装了追踪器 |
[00:47] | I don’t know what I’m going to find there, | 我也不知道在那里要面对什么 |
[00:48] | but it’s the right thing to do. | 但这是正义之举 |
[01:05] | Hello, Ari. | 你好 阿里 |
[01:29] | Operation Pale Fire… | 暗焰行动 |
[01:34] | Background is need-to-know. | 你们需要掌握背景信息 |
[01:37] | This is the target zone. | 这是目标区域 |
[01:39] | These are the tangos– | 这是目标人物 |
[01:41] | Papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear. | 熊爸爸 熊妈妈 熊宝宝 |
[01:46] | Our man on the inside has provided | 我们的内线已提供了 |
[01:47] | extensive intel to the layout of the home | 有关他们家布局 |
[01:50] | and all the security measures that are in place. | 以及已经就位的安全措施的全面情报 |
[01:53] | Papa bear likes to maintain | 熊爸爸希望这一切看上去 |
[01:55] | a semblance of normalcy for his family, | 一如往常以免惊动家人 |
[01:57] | so the estate grounds will be far more heavily guarded | 所以其府邸外围的防御措施 |
[02:00] | than inside the house itself. | 远比住宅内部森严 |
[02:05] | Patrols will be shifted to the north, | 巡逻人员会被引向北面 |
[02:08] | so you will come up through the woods from the south, | 所以你们要从南面穿过树林 |
[02:11] | up the drive, and into the front door. | 顺车道上行 从前门进入 |
[02:14] | Current alarm codes will be in your briefing packet. | 目前的报警码将包含在你们的简报中 |
[02:16] | Review the material, be ready in two hours. | 温习材料 两小时内准备就绪 |
[02:19] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[02:20] | Roan, stay back a minute. | 罗恩 你稍微一等 |
[02:25] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[03:05] | How? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[03:09] | How? | 怎么活下来的 |
[03:12] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[03:14] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[03:16] | They said, “Mother down.” | 他们说 “母亲已击毙” |
[03:20] | No. Nikolai… | 不 是尼古拉 |
[03:22] | Nikolai–he heard men downstairs… | 尼古拉听到楼下有人 |
[03:24] | …shooting. | 开枪 |
[03:26] | He left me. | 他留下我走了 |
[03:27] | I can’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[03:30] | I saw a gun. | 我看到一把枪 |
[03:31] | I woke up in hospital. | 我后来在医院醒来 |
[03:37] | You were dead. | 你死了 |
[03:40] | Everyone was dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[03:51] | How? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[03:56] | Someone took me. | 有人把我救走了 |
[04:00] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[04:14] | Bingo. | 逮个正着 |
[04:19] | 发现黑盒 他们正试图破解 | |
[04:28] | What’s that– update from Nikita? | 那是什么 尼基塔发来的最新进展吗 |
[04:30] | Looks like the tracker you put | 看来你在阿里·塔瑟洛夫车上 |
[04:31] | on Ari Tasarov’s car worked. | 安装的跟踪器派上用场了 |
[04:32] | She’s found the black box. | 她已经找到了黑盒 |
[04:34] | I know you guys want to replace the box you lost, | 我知道你们想弥补失去的那个黑盒 |
[04:37] | but maybe she should just let it go. | 但我觉得她该放手了 |
[04:39] | We can’t let Ari keep that box. | 我们不能那黑盒留在阿里手上 |
[04:40] | If he finds a way to decrypt it, | 如果他找到破解方法 |
[04:42] | I don’t want to think about what he’d do | 他会利用里面的肮脏机密 |
[04:43] | with those dirty secrets. | 做出令人发指的事情 |
[04:45] | You should be with her. | 你应该和她一起去 |
[04:47] | I could’ve tracked this guardian on my own. | 我一个人就能追踪到这个守护者 |
[04:49] | He’s going to meet up with the other guardians. | 他还要与另两个守护者碰头 |
[04:50] | You want to take on all three by yourself? | 你想以一打三吗 |
[04:52] | No. Nikita was right. | 不行 尼基塔说得对 |
[04:53] | We got to grab that box | 我们该夺取那个黑盒 |
[04:54] | and then figure out what the guardians are up to– | 然后再搞清楚那些守护者的企图 |
[04:56] | What Percy’s up to. | 珀西的企图 |
[04:57] | What’d you find? | 你有何发现 |
[04:59] | I narrowed it down to these six hotels. | 我把范围缩到了这六家酒店 |
[05:02] | Those are some nice places. | 这些地方都很高档 |
[05:04] | I thought the guardians were more “bed of nails” and all. | 我还以为守护者都会藏身于简陋偏僻之地 |
[05:08] | Easier to get lost in a crowd at a big hotel. | 在人流熙攘的大酒店更容易藏身 |
[05:11] | These are the right size, near public transportation, | 这些酒店规模合适 贴近公共交通 |
[05:13] | with multiple points of egress. | 有多个出口 |
[05:15] | Okay, so we zero him down, | 好了 我们先锁定他的位置 |
[05:16] | track him to the gathering, | 跟踪他到接头地点 |
[05:16] | and figure out how Percy’s pulling the strings. | 然后搞清楚珀西是如何在幕后指挥的 |
[05:20] | – Why are you still in London? – Excuse me? | -你怎么还在伦敦 -什么意思 |
[05:23] | Nikita says you’re staying in London to be with the kid. | 尼基塔说你要留在伦敦陪孩子 |
[05:25] | Is that gonna be a permanent thing or…? | 你是打算常住下去 还是… |
[05:27] | Whoa. Why is she even talking to you about this? | 等等 这种事她为什么要跟你说 |
[05:31] | She needs to talk to somebody. | 她需要找个倾诉对象 |
[05:33] | It’s getting harder for her. | 她快承受不住了 |
[05:35] | Maybe she can’t talk to you | 也许她之所以没跟你谈 |
[05:36] | ’cause she thinks she already lost you. | 是因为她觉得已经失去你了 |
[05:38] | – She hasn’t. – I know. | -她没有 -我知道 |
[05:41] | That’s why I’m warning you. | 所以我才要提醒你 |
[05:44] | You need to make a choice before someone makes it for you. | 你得早做选择以免被人逼上绝路 |
[05:48] | And who’s gonna make that for me– | 谁会把我逼上绝路 |
[05:50] | You? | 你吗 |
[05:54] | I don’t have a kid. | 我又没有孩子 |
[05:58] | You killed her fiance. | 可你杀了她的未婚夫 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Nikita said he was a nice, normal guy… | 对 尼基塔说他是个很好的普通人 |
[06:04] | didn’t deserve to die… | 不该就这么死的 |
[06:06] | Neither did Emily. | 艾米莉也一样 |
[06:08] | She was innocent, just like your son. | 她是无辜的 你儿子也是 |
[06:11] | She died because of me, because that’s what happens | 她因我而死 这就是普通人 |
[06:14] | when normal people get sucked into our world, | 卷入我们的世界的下场 |
[06:17] | they get hurt. | 他们会因此受伤害 |
[06:26] | Mama, have you been here all these years– | 妈妈 这些年你就住在这里 |
[06:31] | in this house? | 在这所房子里吗 |
[06:34] | I’m going upstairs for a few minutes. | 我要上楼去一会儿 |
[06:36] | Wait here, and make sure I’m not disturbed. | 等在这儿 别让其他人上来打扰我 |
[06:38] | I have to hide. | 我得藏起来 |
[06:40] | No one can know that I’m here. | 我不能被人发现我在这儿 |
[06:45] | Alex– | 艾丽克丝 |
[06:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:54] | I heard voices downstairs. What’s happening? | 我听到楼下有动静 发生什么了 |
[06:57] | I’m attending to some business. | 生意上的事情罢了 |
[07:02] | Why are you so nervous? | 你怎么这么紧张 |
[07:05] | Whenever I hear too many voices downstairs, | 只要我一听到楼下有太大的动静 |
[07:07] | it makes me think of the men who– | 我就会想起那个人 |
[07:09] | Who cannot hurt you now. | 现在没有人能伤害你了 |
[07:11] | The house is protected. | 这所房子的保护措施很好 |
[07:11] | No one knows you’re here. | 没有人知道你在这儿 |
[07:16] | Oh, I don’t need that. | 我不想吃药了 |
[07:17] | Let’s not go through this again, Katya. | 咱别再为这事儿较劲了 卡特亚 |
[07:21] | You need some rest. | 你需要好好休息一下 |
[07:23] | Take the pill. | 把药吃了 |
[07:53] | I should’ve killed Semak when I had the chance. | 我当时真该宰了斯迈克的 |
[07:56] | – Alexandra… – It’s okay, mama. | -亚历山德拉 -没事的 妈妈 |
[07:58] | I understand now. | 我现在明白了 |
[08:02] | Semak was always jealous of papa. | 斯迈克以前经常嫉妒爸爸 |
[08:04] | He always wanted everything papa had, so he took it. | 他一直觊觎爸爸拥有的一切 最终让他得手 |
[08:07] | He can have Zetrov, but he can’t have you– | 他可以坐享泽特洛夫 但他不能拥有你 |
[08:09] | Not anymore. | 再也不能了 |
[08:10] | I just don’t understand. | 我只是不明白 |
[08:12] | I have to leave for a few minutes, but I’ll be right back. | 我要离开一会儿 我会马上回来的 |
[08:15] | Just stay here. | 待在这儿别动 |
[09:13] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[09:38] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 瑞安 |
[09:42] | How are you feeling today? More cooperative? | 今天感觉怎么样 准备合作了吗 |
[09:46] | If this is about Oversight… | 如果是对付”上峰”的话 |
[09:48] | I need to neutralize them now, | “上峰”是必须要除掉的 |
[09:50] | in a way that doesn’t raise questions | 但是得找一个既不会令人生疑 |
[09:52] | or leave evidence to trace back to me. | 又不会惹火上身的手段 |
[09:54] | I’ve given you their identities. | 他们的身份我都已经告诉你了 |
[09:56] | You’ve had a while to think. | 你也想了好一会儿了 |
[09:59] | I kept you alive | 我留你一条贱命 |
[10:01] | because I thought you might be useful, | 是因为我觉得你还有用 |
[10:03] | But if I was wrong… | 但如果我的判断错误了 |
[10:07] | then I should correct my mistake. | 我会亲自改正的 |
[10:13] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[10:15] | the only way I can help is if I know everything | 除非我知道所有关于”组织” |
[10:18] | on Division, Oversight– | 和”上峰”的一切 我才能帮上忙 |
[10:20] | even the details you don’t think are relevant. | 甚至是你觉得无关紧要的细节 |
[10:23] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[10:25] | Today is your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna have to take you to the files. | 我要带你去见”资料库” |
[10:32] | They don’t transport well. | 因为我请不动他 |
[10:40] | So, now you want to take down Oversight. | 所以你现在想扳倒”上峰”了 |
[10:44] | And your big hope is the little librarian. | 而你唯一的希望却是一个书呆子 |
[10:50] | That’s just sad. | 真悲剧 |
[10:51] | I need some leverage to keep the lights on around here. | 为了让这里的灯继续亮着你得付出点筹码 |
[10:55] | Bringing down Oversight is something we all want– | 扳倒”上峰”可是我们的共同目标 |
[10:58] | You, me… | 你和我 |
[11:01] | even the librarian here. | 甚至还有这个书呆子 |
[11:04] | Remind me– what’s in it for me? | 再提醒我一遍 这对我有什么好处 |
[11:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | I’ll give you your things back, | 如果你能给他些有用的信息 |
[11:12] | if you give him something useful. | 我会把属于你的东西还给你 |
[11:14] | How about I give him the mercy of a quick death? | 那我赐他一死如何 |
[11:18] | Well, that wouldn’t be very polite, would it? | 这样恐怕不是很礼貌吧 |
[11:20] | Yeah? What are you gonna do about it– | 是吗 你打算怎么阻止我 |
[11:22] | Kill me? | 杀了我吗 |
[11:24] | Three words, Percy– medically induced coma. | 就一招 珀西 药物诱导性昏迷 |
[11:29] | Consider the consequences. | 那就算了 |
[11:33] | Play nice. | 温柔点 |
[11:45] | What a bitch, right? | 她真是个贱人 对吧 |
[11:48] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[11:51] | Ari Tasarov has a black box. | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫有一个黑盒子 |
[11:55] | I’m here to steal it back. | 我是来把它偷走的 |
[11:58] | So your plan is to cut the power, | 所以你的计划是切断电源 |
[12:00] | Let everyone freak and grab the box in the chaos? | 在众人惊慌失措时趁乱盗走黑盒子吗 |
[12:03] | That was the… Yeah. | 那是…好吧 对 |
[12:06] | – Oh, careful. – Can’t let you do that… | -你小心点 -我不能让你这么做 |
[12:09] | Not without screwing up my plan to rescue my mother. | 不能让你打乱我救出我妈妈的计划 |
[12:16] | She’s alive, Nikita. She’s upstairs. | 她还活着 尼基塔 她就在楼上 |
[12:20] | – Your mother? How? – I don’t know. | -你妈妈吗 怎么可能 -不知道 |
[12:22] | But if I’m gonna get her out, | 不过如果要是我想把她救出去 |
[12:24] | no one can know we’re here. | 就不能让别人知道我们在这儿 |
[12:26] | Where are we with the black box. | 黑盒破解的怎么样了 |
[12:27] | Well, we think we found a way around the biometrics lock, | 我们似乎找到破解生物锁的方法了 |
[12:31] | but the data encryption may take weeks to break. | 但是加密的数据需要两周来破译 |
[12:35] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这样的加密手段 |
[12:37] | Percy is nothing if not paranoid. | 珀西事事机关算尽 |
[12:39] | It’s one of his few admirable qualities. | 算是他绝无仅有的值得佩服的地方之一 |
[12:44] | Keep on it. | 继续破译 |
[12:47] | Mr. Abramov, | 阿布拉莫夫先生 |
[12:48] | did you receive the photograph I sent you? | 你收到我发给你的照片了吗 |
[12:51] | It’s her– the girl who bought my weapons. | 是她 买走我武器的女孩 |
[12:53] | She’s here in Russia. | 她现在在俄罗斯 |
[12:55] | Tell no one else. I’ll take care of it. | 别声张出去 我会处理的 |
[13:03] | Yes, Mr. Tasarov? | 有何指示 塔瑟洛夫先生 |
[13:05] | Increase patrols on the estate immediately, | 立即增派庄园的巡逻人手 |
[13:07] | Then come up to the house. | 然后回到宅邸来 |
[13:08] | I’d like to discuss the perimeter breach we spoke of earlier. | 咱们探讨一下之前说到的有人侵入的事 |
[13:13] | I have to disable the alarm. | 我得破坏警报器 |
[13:15] | I’m gonna sneak her out, then I’ll go. | 我带她溜出去 然后就离开 |
[13:17] | Alex– | 艾丽克丝 |
[13:18] | Look, you can blow up this damn house, for all I care, | 听着 你把这房子炸上天我都不管 |
[13:20] | after I know she’s safe. | 但要等到我确保她安全了 |
[13:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:56] | When he misses the next check-in, | 下次报告时间他不回复 |
[13:57] | they’re gonna know something’s wrong. | 他们就会知道出事了 |
[14:04] | It should give us time to make a plan. | 这样我们就能有时间计划一下了 |
[14:06] | I got a plan. | 我有计划 |
[14:09] | The black box can wait. | 黑盒的事再说 |
[14:11] | We’re gonna get your mother out… | 我们要救你妈妈出去 |
[14:13] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[14:27] | Nothing on the hotel guest list matches our guardian. | 客人名单上没有守护者的名字 |
[14:31] | Well, that’s our fourth strike. | 这是查的第四家酒店了 |
[14:38] | That’s a guardian. | 那就是守护者 |
[15:37] | Not that I should say this, but… | 这话虽然不该说 但是 |
[15:39] | I kind of wish you were still on the regimen. | 我有点希望你还在服用机能强化素 |
[15:41] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[15:42] | Is that a bad thing? | 这是件坏事吗 |
[15:54] | He’s picking up his shirts? | 他正要去取他的衬衫吗 |
[15:57] | He’s at a four-star hotel. | 他住在四星级的酒店 |
[15:58] | Why would he send his shirts out for cleaning? | 何必把衬衫拿出去洗 |
[16:01] | Percy loved all that cold war spy crap– | 珀西就喜欢冷战间谍的那套 |
[16:03] | Dead drops and code words and… | 情报递送点 对暗号什么的 |
[16:06] | In two hours, he’s gonna be at the dry cleaner’s. | 两小时后 他要赶到干洗店 |
[16:10] | Maybe then we’ll find out where the meeting is. | 或许到时我们就能查明他们在哪会面 |
[16:14] | Once we do, I’m pretty sure we got a way inside. | 只要查到了 肯定能进得去 |
[16:26] | So I’ll go in the way I did before– | 我从这边走 我以前走过 |
[16:28] | through the cellar and up the laundry chute, | 穿过地窖 从洗衣通道上去 |
[16:29] | which puts me here– right outside the bedroom door. | 就能到这儿 就在卧室外面 |
[16:32] | I’ll take my mother down the back stairs, | 我带妈妈从后面的楼梯走 |
[16:34] | and if you wait at this door, | 如果你在这扇门等着 |
[16:36] | we can take the guards out then. | 我们到时就能合力干掉守卫 |
[16:37] | It should buy us enough time | 应该能赶在他们意识到有人侵入前 |
[16:39] | before they realize there’s a breach. | 帮我们争取到足够时间 |
[16:43] | You’re missing something. | 你遗漏了一个环节 |
[16:46] | How do we get off the estate? | 我们怎么离开这庄园 |
[16:48] | We both got here on foot through the woods. | 我们都是徒步穿过林子进来的 |
[16:50] | I don’t think that’s an option for your mother. | 我想你妈妈大概做不到 |
[16:52] | We have to steal a car. | 我们得偷辆车 |
[16:56] | But that could draw too much attention. | 但那样就太暴露了 |
[16:58] | Depends on the car. | 那得看是什么车了 |
[16:59] | – Ari’s here, right? – Yeah. | -阿里在这儿 对吗 -是的 |
[17:01] | He’s got his own car and driver. | 他自己有车有司机 |
[17:03] | Only an insane Gogol agent would try and stop Ari Tasarov’s car. | 果戈理的人要疯了才会拦阿里·塔瑟洛夫的车 |
[17:06] | How do we know which car is his? | 我们怎么知道哪辆车是他的 |
[17:08] | Ari’s driver never leaves the car, for security reasons. | 阿里的司机人不离车 为了保险 |
[17:10] | I’ll deal with him, get behind the wheel… | 我去对付他 把车搞到手… |
[17:12] | – If they follow us… – They won’t. | -他们要是跟着我们… -不会的 |
[17:14] | I’m going to disable all the other cars. | 我会把其他车都弄坏 |
[17:15] | It’s a little trick Michael taught me. | 这是迈克尔教我的小伎俩 |
[17:18] | If you can delay your enemy for even a few minutes… | 如果你能哪怕拖住你的敌人几分钟… |
[17:20] | It might be enough to win the day. | 就可能会助你马到成功 |
[17:21] | You taught me that. | 你教过我的 |
[17:28] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | For helping us. | 谢谢你帮我们 |
[17:32] | Don’t thank me yet. | 别谢的太早 |
[17:38] | Has anyone missed their scheduled check-ins? | 有没有人没报告 |
[17:40] | No, sir. They’ve all reported in. | 没有 长官 他们都按时报告了 |
[17:42] | Let’s be vigilant. | 我们警惕点好 |
[17:43] | I want you to go out personally and check with your own eyes | 我要你亲自去检查各个哨点 |
[17:46] | that everyone is at their posts. | 看看大家是不是都就位 |
[17:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:52] | I have new information with regards to Miss Udinov. | 我有关于乌迪诺夫小姐的新消息 |
[17:56] | I believe she’s here… | 我认为她就在这儿 |
[17:58] | Somewhere on the property. | 就在房子里 |
[18:03] | Amanda thinks that you’re going to be able | 阿曼达认为你能 |
[18:04] | to come up with the scheme to dismantle oversight, huh? | 想出一条颠覆”上峰”的计策 是吗 |
[18:08] | – That offends you? – It does, yeah. | -这让你不爽吗 -是的 |
[18:12] | I mean, I had them under control. | 毕竟我制住了他们 |
[18:15] | And then they got to Amanda… | 然后他们施压于阿曼达 |
[18:17] | and she got intimidated. | 她吓坏了 |
[18:19] | Now she’s running into the ground | 现在她把你苦心经营多年 |
[18:21] | everything you took years to build… | 建立的一切搞得一团糟 |
[18:24] | Well… | 说起来 |
[18:25] | You and oversight. | 你 还有”上峰” |
[18:34] | There’s always a group behind the group. | 一个集团背后总有一个更大的集团支撑 |
[18:41] | Division was mine. It was my concept. | “组织”是我的 是我构想出来的 |
[18:47] | Snap out of it. | 别跟个娘们儿似的 |
[18:57] | Mama, mama… | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[19:01] | I found us a way out. It’s time to go. | 我找到了离开的办法 我们该走了 |
[19:19] | No. Alexandra, no! | 不 亚历山德拉 不要 |
[19:21] | – Mama, it’s okay. It’s okay. – No! | -妈妈 没事的 没事 -不要 |
[19:24] | Welcome home, Alexandra. | 欢迎回家 亚历山德拉 |
[19:52] | Ms. Udinov… I have heard so much about you. | 乌迪诺夫小姐 久仰大名 |
[19:55] | It is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. | 今日终得谋面 在下不胜荣幸 |
[19:58] | Well, you’ll understand that I can’t say the same. | 希望你能理解我没法说彼此彼此 |
[20:00] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然了 |
[20:02] | I’ve heard that Percy | 我听说珀西 |
[20:05] | is being held prisoner inside division. | 沦为阶下囚 在”组织”里蹲号子 |
[20:09] | Have you seen him? What’s his cell like? | 你见过他了吗 他的牢房什么样 |
[20:12] | Yes, uh, let’s talk about Percy. | 是啊 我们谈谈珀西吧 |
[20:16] | I’m curious why he saved you. | 我对他救你的原因很好奇 |
[20:18] | And what was he planning to do with you? | 还有他打算怎样处置你 |
[20:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我完全听不懂你在说什么 |
[20:21] | You were supposed to die, | 你早该死了 |
[20:23] | yet here you are. | 如今却出现在这 |
[20:26] | Why would division spare your life? | “组织”为何饶你一命 |
[20:29] | Percy never struck me as a soft touch. | 珀西向来心狠手辣 |
[20:33] | Oh, my god. | 不是吧 |
[20:36] | That story Yuri told about me being brainwashed… | 尤里编的那个我被洗脑的事 |
[20:41] | That wasn’t just some cover story. | 那可不只是什么幌子 |
[20:45] | You actually thought it was true. | 你竟然信以为真 |
[20:47] | I thought it was quite a brilliant plan. | 我还觉得那个计划很棒 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[20:54] | Division didn’t rescue me that night– Nikita did. | 那晚救我的不是”组织” 而是尼基塔 |
[21:04] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[21:05] | Hmm, that–that is the, uh… | 那 那是 |
[21:07] | Rogue agent, yes. She is a soft touch. | 叛变的特工 她倒是菩萨心肠 |
[21:12] | I infiltrated division. | 我渗入了”组织” |
[21:14] | I wanted to make Percy pay. | 我想要珀西付出代价 |
[21:16] | Mission accomplished. He’s in a hole. | 我做到了 他现在身陷囹圄 |
[21:19] | My new mission is to kill you. | 而我的新任务就是要干掉你 |
[21:25] | Your mission has failed, Alexandra. | 你这次任务失败了 亚历山德拉 |
[21:27] | Night’s not over yet. | 这还难说 |
[21:30] | That’s enough. You know where to take her. | 够了 你知道该送她去哪的 |
[21:55] | 7: 00. | 七点了 |
[21:57] | I think this is our guy. | 我想就是他了 |
[22:06] | I seem to have misplaced my ticket. | 我好像把票放错地方了 |
[22:08] | What are you picking up? | 你要拿哪件衣 |
[22:09] | Three shirts–blue… | 三件衬衫 蓝色的 |
[22:11] | Lightly starched and pressed, boxed. | 轻度浆洗和熨烫过 并包装完毕 |
[22:15] | This isn’t a clue to the meeting. | 这算什么接头 |
[22:17] | This is the meeting. | 这就是接头 |
[22:28] | I say we bomb the place– | 把这里炸了怎么样 |
[22:30] | No more guardians, no more black boxes. | 再没有守护者 也没有黑盒 |
[22:33] | This meeting is our only chance | 这次接头是我们弄清 |
[22:34] | at figuring out what Percy’s up to. | 珀西企图的唯一机会 |
[22:37] | Last time he had a big secret plan, | 他上一个像这样精心设计的阴谋 |
[22:39] | he tried to level the seventh floor of the CIA. | 是要把整个中情局七层荡平 |
[22:41] | So you’re gonna walk in there, alone, | 那你准备一个人进去 |
[22:44] | and meet with two guardians? | 会一会这两名守护者吗 |
[22:45] | We barely managed to take down one of them together. | 我们两人合力才勉强拿下一名守护者 |
[22:48] | I’m not going in alone. | 我可不是孤身前往 |
[22:50] | We’ll be on comms, | 我们保持联系 |
[22:51] | and that box is my backup. | 这个黑盒就是我的保命符 |
[22:55] | Be ready when I give the word. | 随时听我口令 |
[22:56] | I got ya. | 明白 |
[23:10] | I seem to have misplaced my ticket. | 我好像把票放错地方了 |
[23:13] | What are you picking up? | 你要拿哪件衣 |
[23:15] | Three shirts–blue… | 三件衬衫 蓝色的 |
[23:16] | Lightly starched and pressed, boxed. | 稍微浆洗和熨烫过 并包装完毕 |
[23:41] | You’re the other guardian? | 你就是另一名守护者吗 |
[23:43] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[23:45] | I thought you were Percy’s right-hand man. | 我想你是珀西的心腹吧 |
[23:47] | That’s why he chose me. | 所以他选了我 |
[23:48] | Thanks to Nikita, you guys were dropping like flies, | 一个尼基塔就把你们折磨成这样 |
[23:52] | and Percy wanted extra insurance. | 而珀西想要更加保险 |
[23:54] | Right before Amanda took over, | 就在阿曼达夺权前一刻 |
[23:55] | he gave me a box and told me to run. | 他给我一个黑盒 叫我逃走 |
[24:00] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[24:04] | Then I’ll prove it to you. | 我证明给你们看 |
[24:26] | Can’t believe he didn’t tell us. | 真不敢相信他没告诉我们 |
[24:28] | Well, things happened pretty fast that day. | 那天事情都发生得太快了 |
[24:32] | Are we missing a box? | 我们少了个黑盒吗 |
[24:34] | I see only two, but there are three of us. | 我只看到两个 但我们有三个人 |
[24:40] | Did you lose something? | 你弄丢了吗 |
[24:44] | How’d you go from oversight’s golden boy | 你是怎么从一个”上峰”面前的红人 |
[24:46] | to its chief extortioner? | 沦落到敲诈他们的中坚力量的 |
[24:49] | Downside of being invisible? | 欲为非作歹又欲不为人知 |
[24:52] | Lack of visibility. | 下场就是见不得人 |
[24:55] | Running this place, you’ve become a deniable asset– | 掌管了”组织”让你变得有价值又危险 |
[24:59] | Someone who could be wiped away if he stepped out of line. | 如有过当之举便随时会被除掉 |
[25:03] | You needed leverage. | 你需要有筹码在手里 |
[25:05] | That’s what the black boxes are for. | 这就是黑盒的作用 |
[25:08] | But there had to be a catalyst, right? | 但还得要一个导火索吧 |
[25:12] | Some incident that soured | 某件让你和”上峰”的关系 |
[25:14] | your relationship with oversight. | 开始恶化的事 |
[25:16] | Well, that reached critical mass | 那就不得不提到 |
[25:19] | with operation pale fire. | “暗焰行动”所引起的麻烦 |
[25:22] | In 2005, a Russian conglomerate– | 2005年 一个俄罗斯企业 |
[25:24] | Zetrov– | 泽洛特夫集团 |
[25:25] | refusing to do business with the United States. | 拒绝与美国政府合作 |
[25:28] | It was a threat to national security? | 这威胁到国家安全了吗 |
[25:29] | Oversight saw it as a threat to financial security– | “上峰”认为它威胁到了财政安全 |
[25:32] | Theirs, in particular– | 特别是他们自己的财政安全 |
[25:34] | So they came to me. | 所以他们来找我 |
[25:36] | And I discovered | 而我则发现了 |
[25:37] | that the CEO’s number two– | 首席执行官最信任的左右手 |
[25:42] | A man named Sergei Semak– might be pliable. | 一个叫谢尔盖·斯迈克的人 可以被策反 |
[25:46] | You turned him… | 你策反了他 |
[25:49] | plotted with him to kill Zetrov’s founder– | 与他勾结杀害泽特洛夫的建立者 |
[25:51] | Nikolai Udinov, Alex’s father. | 尼古拉·乌迪诺夫 也就是艾丽克丝的父亲 |
[25:55] | I know the backstory. | 我知道内情 |
[25:58] | It was Semak’s idea to kill the family. | 杀他全家是斯迈克的主意 |
[26:01] | He said that if he could have control, | 他说如果他能控制一切 |
[26:02] | he would be our man on the inside… | 就能当我们的内应 |
[26:06] | Expand U.S. interests throughout his hemisphere. | 拓展美国在东半球的利益 |
[26:10] | That’s a pretty big promise. | 好大的口气 |
[26:12] | Exactly what I said. | 我当时也这么说 |
[26:14] | I said he couldn’t be trusted, and I was right. | 我说过不能相信他 而事实的确如此 |
[26:16] | He took over… | 他上位了 |
[26:17] | And reneged on the deal. | 然后过河拆桥 |
[26:20] | Yeah. They want to blame me for it. | 对 他们埋怨是我的错 |
[26:23] | Now, Amanda and oversight | 现在 阿曼达和”上峰” |
[26:24] | think that Alex is going to take over Zetrov. | 认为艾丽克丝要夺回泽特洛夫 |
[26:27] | Well, that ain’t gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[26:30] | She’s going to kill Semak | 她会杀了斯迈克 |
[26:31] | and plunge the company into complete chaos. | 然后把公司搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[26:35] | Amanda has lost control of her girl. | 阿曼达已经控制不住她手下的姑娘了 |
[26:40] | History does tend to repeat itself. | 看来历史确实会重演 |
[26:47] | You say that that mission was | 你说是因为那次行动 |
[26:49] | when everything went sideways with oversight. | 而使你失宠于”上峰” |
[26:54] | No. | 其实不是 |
[26:56] | No, the real threat wasn’t forming over your head. | 真正的威胁并不来自你的顶头上级 |
[26:58] | It was happening right under your nose. | 而是在你的眼皮底下 |
[27:02] | Pale fire was the first time Nikita ever disobeyed orders. | 暗焰行动时尼基塔第一次抗命不遵 |
[27:05] | She rescued Alex that night– | 那晚她救下艾丽克丝… |
[27:09] | Her first strike against Division… | 那是她第一次对抗组织 |
[27:13] | And the first step of your journey right into this cage. | 也是把你关进这铁笼的第一步 |
[27:18] | You sent Nikita on that mission | 你派尼基塔参加那次行动 |
[27:20] | and sealed your own fate. | 也就决定了你自己的命运 |
[27:47] | How bad is it? | 伤得有多重 |
[27:50] | Looks worse than it is. | 没有看上去那么重 |
[27:54] | Take this, okay? | 拿好这个 |
[27:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:00] | Wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[28:01] | I want you to tell Katya who I am. | 我要你把我的身份告诉卡特亚 |
[28:10] | You’re going back? | 你还要回去 |
[28:12] | I told you, we’re getting your mom out tonight. | 我都说了今晚要救你妈妈出来 |
[28:31] | Guardians… | 守护者们… |
[28:32] | Did everyone make it? | 都到了吗 |
[28:36] | Three guardians… Present. | 三位守护者在场 |
[28:39] | Open your packets. | 打开你们的包 |
[28:41] | Visually confirm each other’s identity. | 亲眼验证彼此的身份 |
[28:43] | Maintain security profile alpha. | 保持最高戒备状态 |
[28:46] | We rendezvous in New York in two days. | 我们两天后在纽约汇合 |
[29:16] | You’re right. I’m not a guardian. | 没错 我不是守护者 |
[29:18] | I’m just a guy who rigged a black box with explosives. | 不过带了个装有炸弹的暗盒 |
[29:45] | Don’t stop until we get to Brussels, just to be safe. | 保险起见 我们到布鲁塞尔再停下来 |
[29:47] | I’m not slowing down till this thing runs out of gas. | 不把汽油耗完 我是不会停车的 |
[29:51] | Nikita hasn’t called me back. | 尼基塔没回电话 |
[29:54] | It’s been a while. | 已经有段时间了 |
[30:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:20] | I’m a friend of your daughter’s. | 我是你女儿的朋友 |
[30:22] | I’m here to get you out. | 我是来救你出去的 |
[30:24] | Okay? | 别怕好吗 |
[30:27] | Here… | 听… |
[30:30] | Talk to her. | 跟她说话 |
[30:32] | You will get her killed. | 你会杀了她的 |
[30:34] | No, she’s safe. | 不 她没事 |
[30:36] | I saved her from Ari’s men. | 我把她从阿里的手下那里救了出来 |
[30:40] | I made her safe. | 是我保护了她 |
[30:43] | I told Sergei she was here… | 是我告诉谢尔盖她在这里… |
[30:46] | Not Ari. | 不是阿里 |
[30:51] | Alexandra is sick, very sick. | 亚历山德拉病了 病得很厉害 |
[30:57] | – Yes. – Mr. Tasarov… | -说 -塔瑟洛夫先生… |
[30:59] | We have two guards down at the back of the house. | 院后有两名守卫毙命 |
[31:01] | Secure Mr. Semak. | 保护斯迈克先生 |
[31:03] | Do not leave his side until I tell you otherwise. | 没有我的命令 不许离他半步 |
[31:05] | Have your men sweep the entire house. | 让你的手下全面搜索房子 |
[31:06] | Someone else is here. Find them. | 有外人闯入 快给我找出来 |
[31:08] | The Americans took her, | 美国人把她抓去 |
[31:10] | and they filled her head with lies– | 编造了有关谢尔盖的谎言 |
[31:13] | lies about Sergei. | 蒙骗了她 |
[31:15] | Now she wants to kill him? | 她现在反而想杀谢尔盖吗 |
[31:19] | Sergei wants your daughter dead. | 谢尔盖想要你女儿的命 |
[31:22] | No. | 不 |
[31:23] | No, he wants to help her. | 他是想救她 |
[31:26] | We want to put her someplace safe | 我们想把她带到安全的地方 |
[31:29] | where the doctors can come | 找医生来 |
[31:30] | and heal the damage done to her mind, | 把她的心病治好 |
[31:32] | Make her see the truth. | 让她明白真相 |
[31:35] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[31:38] | He hired the Americans to wipe out your family | 真相是他雇了美国人杀你全家 |
[31:40] | so he could take control of Zetrov. | 这样泽特洛夫就落到他手里了 |
[31:43] | This is a lie. | 这不是真的 |
[31:44] | I was there, Katya. | 卡特亚 我也在场 |
[31:46] | I was on the strike team. | 我就是当时的杀手之一 |
[31:47] | We had everything. | 我们什么都知道 |
[31:48] | We had alarm codes. We had floor plans. | 报警密码 建筑设计图 |
[31:51] | We had security patrol schedules– | 连警卫换班表都了如指掌 |
[31:52] | All given to us by Semak. | 都是斯迈克告诉我们的 |
[31:54] | Katya… | 卡特亚… |
[31:57] | I killed your husband. | 你丈夫就是我杀的 |
[32:00] | No. No, Sergei loves me. | 不会的 谢尔盖是爱我的 |
[32:04] | He wanted Zetrov, and he wanted you. | 他想得到泽特洛夫 还有你 |
[32:07] | He had me. | 我本来就是他的 |
[32:10] | We had each other. | 我们相亲相爱 |
[32:20] | You were having an affair. | 你和他有私情 |
[32:24] | That’s why you survived that night. | 所以那晚你幸免于难 |
[32:27] | It was part of his deal with Percy, wasn’t it? | 这是他和珀西交易的一部分 是不是 |
[32:33] | Right now you come with me. | 快跟我走 |
[32:35] | I’m not asking. | 不走也得走 |
[33:10] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[33:49] | – Let’s go. – Ok. | -走 -好 |
[34:37] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[34:41] | I don’t feel anything now… | 我现在毫无知觉了 |
[34:44] | If that’s what you want to know. | 这下你放心了吧 |
[34:48] | You were screaming and tearing the room apart. | 你刚才大喊大叫 把屋子搞得天翻地覆 |
[34:53] | You could have hurt yourself. I had to do something. | 这样会伤到你自己的 我也是不得已 |
[34:59] | I’ve lost her again. | 我又失去了她 |
[35:04] | Now she’ll never come back to me. | 她再也不会回到我身边了 |
[35:07] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不会了 |
[35:11] | Sergei… | 谢尔盖… |
[35:12] | You won’t hurt her. | 不要伤害她 |
[35:15] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[35:17] | She and her associate killed half of my men. | 我大半手下都折在她和她同伙手里 |
[35:21] | I cannot let that stand. | 我不能忍气吞声 |
[35:23] | You promised not to hurt alexandra. | 你答应过不伤害亚历山德拉的 |
[35:29] | But she’s not your Alexandra anymore, Katya. | 但她已经不是你的亚历山德拉了 卡特亚 |
[35:33] | You must see that now. | 你一定要明白 |
[35:39] | I see many things now. | 我的确明白了很多事 |
[35:51] | Living down here, I’ve had time to reflect. | 住在这里 我有时间反思 |
[35:57] | You know what I’ve come to realize? | 知道我意识到了什么吗 |
[35:59] | You like your reflection. | 你享受这种反思 |
[36:03] | I’ve seen that I’ve made mistakes. | 我认识到自己犯了错误 |
[36:07] | But that I can also learn from them. | 但我可以从中吸取教训 |
[36:10] | Sometimes all you need is a slight shift in perspective | 有时只需换一个小小的角度 |
[36:14] | to bring things into focus. | 就能茅塞顿开 |
[36:16] | You have had time to reflect. | 看来你是花时间反思了 |
[36:21] | I’ve also had time to plan. | 也有时间做了计划 |
[36:23] | Against Oversight? | 计划扳倒”上峰”吗 |
[36:25] | I told you, they’re irrelevant. | 我说了 这是两码事 |
[36:29] | As you said, | 正如你所说 |
[36:31] | there’s always a group behind the group. | 一个集团背后总有一个更大的集团支撑 |
[36:34] | If you look close, you’ll see there’s a door up there. | 你仔细看 可以看到上面有扇门 |
[36:39] | Where could you possibly go? | 你能逃到哪里去 |
[36:43] | To a higher place… | 更高的置足点 |
[36:48] | Not the place you’re thinking of. | 绝对是你想不到的 |
[36:56] | I think the phone’s a dead end. | 电话接不通 |
[36:57] | Well, we know they’re headed home. | 可以肯定的是 他们回去了 |
[36:58] | And Roan’s running things. | 是罗恩在操控一切 |
[37:00] | He’s how Percy’s communicating with them. | 是他在帮珀西联系他们 |
[37:03] | We were his insurance policy. | 我们是他的保命符 |
[37:05] | – What? – The guardians. | -什么 -守护者 |
[37:08] | We were the thing that kept Percy alive. | 是我们保证珀西的生命安全 |
[37:10] | But Percy planned for every contingency. | 珀西为一切突发事件做好了计划 |
[37:11] | In the event of his death, we were to upload the boxes. | 如果他死了 我们就上传黑盒数据 |
[37:14] | Maybe in the event of his capture… | 如果他被抓了 |
[37:17] | You break him out. | 你们会救他出来 |
[37:22] | I’ll stay home until you get here, | 我会待在家里 等你们回来 |
[37:23] | and we’ll figure out the Percy stuff then. | 到时候再商量珀西的事 |
[37:27] | Owen thinks we should let him escape and then shoot him. | 欧文觉得我们该欲擒故纵后诛之 |
[37:30] | That’s not a bad idea… | 不错的建议 |
[37:32] | Although we’d probably fight over who got to shoot him first. | 不过我们可能会为了谁先开枪而先干一架 |
[37:37] | And we should talk… | 我们还得谈谈 |
[37:39] | About us and… | 咱俩的事 |
[37:42] | where we stand. | 我们要何去何从 |
[37:46] | I’ll be here. | 我会等你的 |
[37:56] | You don’t have to go on this one. | 你不一定要接这个任务 |
[38:00] | I can talk to Percy and find another agent for Pale Fire– | 我可以让珀西找别的特工执行暗焰行动 |
[38:03] | Maybe Kelly. | 也许可以派凯莉 |
[38:05] | Oh, she’d love that. | 她一定会欣喜若狂的 |
[38:06] | I’d never hear the end of it. | 回头够她得瑟一阵子的 |
[38:09] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[38:12] | I know you hate these kinds of missions… | 我知道你不喜欢这种 |
[38:15] | with civilians. | 对付无辜百姓的任务 |
[38:18] | It’s important to Percy, right? | 珀西很看重这个任务 是吧 |
[38:20] | It’ll be good for me to go. | 那我最好还是去吧 |
[38:26] | You’re a capable agent. | 你是名出类拔萃的特工 |
[38:29] | You don’t have to prove that to him anymore. | 你无需再向他证明了 |
[38:33] | You once told me | 你曾跟我说过 |
[38:34] | that Division was a second chance… | “组织”是第二次机会 |
[38:38] | an opportunity to be a new person, make a difference. | 一次可以改头换面 重新开始的机会 |
[38:42] | This mission… | 这个任务 |
[38:44] | This is how I prove to myself what kind of person I’ve become. | 是我向自己证明 我变成了怎样的人 |
[39:14] | You know, for years, I’ve had… | 这些年来 |
[39:17] | these memories to hold on to… | 我一直珍藏着这些记忆 |
[39:21] | an image in my head of what I’d lost. | 时刻提醒自己失去的一切 |
[39:24] | No matter how bad things got, | 无论情况有多糟 |
[39:27] | I could close my eyes, and… | 只要我闭上眼睛 |
[39:31] | they were there. | 就能想起他们 |
[39:34] | That’s what got you through. | 这就是你坚持下来的信念 |
[39:36] | But it was a lie. | 但这一切都是谎言 |
[39:40] | And now I can’t even trust my own memories. | 现在我连自己的记忆都无法相信 |
[39:44] | Her and Semak… | 她与斯迈克 |
[39:48] | I never had a clue. | 我竟然一点都不知道 |
[39:51] | You were a kid who loved her parents. | 你只是一个深爱着父母的孩子 |
[39:55] | I’ve wasted so much time | 我浪费了那么多时间 |
[39:58] | and energy… | 和精力 |
[40:02] | Avenging what? | 为谁复仇呢 |
[40:06] | A father that loved me, but wasn’t innocent and… | 曾深爱我的父亲并非清白无辜 |
[40:11] | a mother that… | 而我的母亲 |
[40:16] | maybe never loved me at all. | 或许就没爱过我 |
[40:18] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[40:24] | I don’t understand Katya’s choices, | 我不理解卡蒂娅的做法 |
[40:28] | but I do think that she loves you. | 但我肯定她是爱你的 |
[40:31] | You can’t know that. | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:33] | She could’ve been in on Semak’s plan all along. | 她自始至终都参与了斯迈克的计划 |
[40:37] | No, I think that she’s misguided | 我觉得她是被误导了 |
[40:39] | and not facing reality. | 而且活在自己的幻想中 |
[40:43] | But when she said that she wanted to keep you safe, | 但她说她想要保护你 |
[40:47] | I believed her. | 我是相信她的 |
[40:50] | She was afraid of losing you. | 她害怕失去你 |
[40:52] | She was more afraid of losing him. | 她更害怕失去他 |
[40:57] | I don’t know how to get past that. | 我不知如何接受这个事实 |
[41:05] | You don’t have to figure it all out right now. | 你不必马上想清楚一切 |
[41:09] | Don’t give up on her… | 不要对她绝望 |
[41:11] | Not yet. | 起码暂时不要 |
[41:19] | I heard you… | 我在电话里 |
[41:23] | on the phone. You– | 都听到了 |
[41:26] | Even after you knew what she did, | 即使了解到她的所作所为 |
[41:29] | you still tried to reach her. | 你还是努力说服她 |
[41:35] | People make mistakes. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[41:37] | You know, they make bad choices. | 人们犯了错误 |
[41:40] | And then to make up for them, they make even worse ones. | 为了弥补 他们甚至会错上加错 |
[41:46] | But if you give them a second chance, | 但如果你给他们改过的机会 |
[41:50] | sometimes they surprise you. | 也许他们会令你惊喜 |
[41:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:57] | Sometimes they do. | 的确是 |