时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | According to the box, | 根据黑盒里的资料 |
[00:04] | each mission was authorized | 每次行动都是被 |
[00:05] | by the same member of Oversight. | “上峰”的同一成员批准的 |
[00:06] | Nikita knows I’m a member of Oversight. | 尼基塔知道我是”上峰”的成员 |
[00:08] | The sooner I take down Nikita, | 我越早除掉尼基塔 |
[00:09] | the sooner you’re safe. | 您越早脱离险境 |
[00:10] | You said you had a way to get to her. | 你说可以通过艾丽克丝 |
[00:12] | Through Alex. | 接近她 |
[00:13] | It belonged to your father. | 这是你父亲的东西 |
[00:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:16] | Then activate the plan immediately. | 那马上开始行动吧 |
[00:32] | The situation is critical. | 现在情况危急 |
[00:34] | Our entire effort, everything that we have worked for | 我们全部的功业 所有的努力 |
[00:36] | is in danger of being destroyed, | 都面临着被摧毁的危险 |
[00:37] | and why? | 为何会这样 |
[00:39] | Because of one person. | 这全要”归功”于一个人 |
[00:40] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[00:42] | She is determined to bring down Division at all costs, | 她一心想要摧毁”组织” 不惜一切代价 |
[00:47] | and she feels the quickest way to do that | 而她认为达成目的最快手段 |
[00:49] | is to target its sponsors. | 就是釜底抽薪 击垮其后台 |
[00:54] | Two of us are dead now… | 我们中的两人已命丧黄泉 |
[00:59] | Thanks to her, | 都是被她一手结果 |
[01:01] | and she won’t stop until we join them. | 而且不把我们全部除掉 她誓不罢休 |
[01:04] | I could go to the president, | 我可以去找总统 |
[01:07] | request secret service protection. | 申请特勤局保护 |
[01:09] | Tell him what? | 怎么跟他解释 |
[01:11] | That the shadow government that he’s not even aware of | 告诉他这个他始料不及的地下权利的存在 |
[01:14] | can’t stop an assassin that it created? | 自己培养杀手结果却作茧自缚 |
[01:20] | You going to track all that sand in here again? | 你又去海边跑步了吗 |
[01:22] | I’m not the maid, you know. | 我又不是保姆 |
[01:23] | Clearly. | 看得出来 |
[01:30] | You know, Division doesn’t even need to kill you. | “组织”根本没必要杀你 |
[01:32] | You’re doing just fine on your own. | 你早晚死在自己手上 |
[01:35] | What’s the update on the guardians? | 守护者那边有什么新情况 |
[01:36] | Well, your boy Owen lost track of the last two | 你欧文贤弟在布鲁塞尔附近 |
[01:39] | somewhere near Brussels. | 跟丢了仅剩的两个守护者 |
[01:40] | I’m helping him out with sat surveillance, | 我在通过卫星监控帮他搜索 |
[01:41] | but it’s like trying to find a needle in a needle stack. | 但这简直是大海捞针 |
[01:44] | Mikey’s on his way back here. | 迈克尔正在往回赶 |
[01:47] | He thinks the guardians are en route to the States. | 他认为守护者们正返回国内 |
[01:49] | To break Percy out of Division? | 杀进”组织”解救珀西吗 |
[01:51] | Well, their black boxes are gone. | 反正他们的黑盒也弄丢了 |
[01:53] | What else is a ‘roid-raging terminator going to do | 这些磕了药的嗜血狂魔 |
[01:55] | with his spare time? | 还有别的事情可做吗 |
[01:57] | Speaking of meds… | 说起药物 |
[02:01] | I caught our little house guest | 我抓到咱们那位客人 |
[02:04] | trying to swipe my pain pills. | 想偷我的止痛药 |
[02:09] | Thought you should know. | 觉得应该跟你说一声 |
[02:24] | You know, you can stay here as long as you want, | 你想在这待多久都没问题 |
[02:26] | but if your plan is to get high again, | 但如果你又想嗑药 |
[02:31] | you’re going to have to do it somewhere else. | 那这里不欢迎你 |
[02:36] | Those were one of the things my mom was taking, | 这种药我妈原来也服用过 |
[02:41] | you know, to make herself numb and push the pain away. | 用来麻痹自己 掩盖伤痛 |
[02:45] | The truth. | 逃避真相 |
[02:48] | Alex, I was a part of the operation | 艾丽克丝 那晚杀掉你们全家的行动 |
[02:51] | against your family that night, | 我也是杀手之一 |
[02:52] | and even I don’t know the truth. | 连我都不知道真相 |
[02:55] | Maybe she doesn’t either. | 可能她也被蒙在鼓里 |
[02:57] | She was having an affair with the man who killed my father, | 她和杀害我父亲的凶手有奸情 |
[03:01] | and she is living with him in the house that I grew up in. | 而且就跟她住在我小时候住的房子里 |
[03:06] | Doesn’t mean that she was part of the attack or the takeover. | 这并不意味着她参与了袭击或夺权阴谋 |
[03:09] | It doesn’t matter. | 那又怎样 |
[03:11] | Alex, you’re going to have to find a way to let this go. | 艾丽克丝 你得想办法释怀 |
[03:14] | I’m not saying let her go. | 我并不是说要你忘了她 |
[03:15] | Then what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[03:16] | I’m saying I… | 我的意思是 |
[03:19] | I understand. | 我理解你的感受 |
[03:27] | More than you know. | 比你想象中更理解 |
[03:30] | Before Division, | 加入”组织”之前 |
[03:33] | there was a woman at a halfway house. | 我在中途之家遇到一个人 |
[03:37] | Her name was Carla. | 她叫卡拉 |
[03:39] | “This is a safe place,” | “这个地方很安全” |
[03:41] | she used to say. | 她曾对我这么说 |
[03:43] | And I remember, hearing that meant so much to me. | 我记得当时听到这句话 感到万分安慰 |
[03:49] | And then, one day, she left town. | 后来有一天 她出了城 |
[03:54] | No good-bye. No nothing. | 不辞而别 什么都没留 |
[03:58] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[04:01] | I fell to pieces. | 我崩溃了 |
[04:05] | Off the wagon and landed in prison. | 开始酗酒 最后进了监狱 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[04:16] | All I remember thinking was | 我当时无法释怀的是 |
[04:17] | that she never came to visit me on death row, | 我等待行刑的时候 她从来没去看过我 |
[04:22] | not once. | 一次都没有 |
[04:26] | And I remember feeling | 我记得当时 |
[04:27] | like I would never forgive her for that. | 觉得自己永远也不会原谅她 |
[04:34] | And I thought there has to be a reason | 我觉得她的所作所为 |
[04:36] | why she did what she did. | 必定事出有因 |
[04:40] | And whatever that reason was, | 不管是什么原因 |
[04:44] | I think it was supposed to help me. | 我觉得初衷都是为了我好 |
[04:55] | You can stay here. | 你可以留下 |
[04:58] | This is a safe place. | 这个地方很安全 |
[05:19] | One rogue element is not the problem. | 她一个造反特工不足为惧 |
[05:21] | Bruce, she won’t give up. | 布鲁斯 她不会轻易放弃 |
[05:24] | Put it another way, she’s not the only problem. | 换句话说 威胁不止她一个 |
[05:27] | Well, while we’re on the subject of disasters, | 既然说起我们的威胁 |
[05:29] | let’s talk about Alexander Udinov. | 那就谈谈亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫吧 |
[05:33] | I seem to recall her sitting down with us | 我好想记得她曾我们围坐在一起 |
[05:35] | and striking a deal. | 达成了一个协议 |
[05:37] | We help her take revenge against Sergei Semak, | 我们帮她报复谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[05:40] | she neutralizes Nikita. | 她帮我们除掉尼基塔 |
[05:42] | Neither of which has happened. | 两项计划都落空了 |
[05:44] | Whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错 |
[05:47] | Amanda’s. | 阿曼达 |
[05:49] | Well, you’re making my point. | 这正是我想说的 |
[05:52] | The problem, as you say, is deeper. Systemic. | 如你所说 问题在恶化 不断深化扩散 |
[05:56] | Amanda, Nikita, Alex. | 阿曼达 尼基塔 艾丽克丝 |
[05:59] | What do they have in common? | 她们有何共同之处 |
[06:01] | Division. | 都与”组织”有关 |
[06:03] | Our problem is Division. | 问题出在”组织”身上 |
[06:06] | Maybe we need new leadership. | 或许我们需要换个领导人 |
[06:09] | We already tried that. | 这招已经试过了 |
[06:10] | Amanda was no better than Percy. | 阿曼达和珀西半斤八两 |
[06:12] | Division’s grown too powerful for anyone to run it. | “组织”的势力已过于强大 无人能驾驭 |
[06:17] | No, no. | 这招行不通 |
[06:19] | What we require here is something more drastic. | 我们需要采取些更迅速有效的手段 |
[06:25] | And we all know what it is. | 我们都心知肚明那是什么 |
[06:29] | Clean sweep. | 全面清除 |
[06:47] | You’re a little late. | 你来晚了点 |
[06:51] | Really? Have you figured out a way | 真的吗 你找到被关在这儿 |
[06:54] | to tell time down here? | 还能知道时间的方法了吗 |
[06:56] | I just would’ve thought, | 我只不过觉得 |
[06:57] | after conferring with your asset, | 在和你的使者协商过后 |
[06:58] | that you’d come straight down. | 你就会直接下来的 |
[07:00] | There’s nothing you told Ryan Fletcher | 你不过是拿着瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[07:02] | that you didn’t want me to hear. | 当传话筒给我罢了 |
[07:04] | His prediction is that you’re planning an escape, | 他预测你在谋划一场逃脱行动 |
[07:06] | which we both know is impossible. | 而你我都知道那是不可能的 |
[07:09] | Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools. | 不可能三个字只能在弱者的字典里找到 |
[07:14] | You’re a little tall to be quoting Napoleon. | 想当拿破仑你还得再长矮点 |
[07:16] | His exile did last nearly a year and, uh, you’re right. | 他曾被流放将近一年 算你说对了 |
[07:21] | I’m not that patient. | 我可没那么有耐心 |
[07:23] | Well, take a look around, Percy. | 环顾一下四周吧 珀西 |
[07:25] | There is no way out of here. | 你是没有路逃出去的 |
[07:28] | No way that you can see, but you will, | 这出路你是看不到的 但今天结束之前 |
[07:32] | before this day is done. | 我会让你大饱眼福 |
[07:36] | And my favorite part is, | 而我最喜欢的部分就是 |
[07:39] | there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你根本无力阻止这一切 |
[07:53] | Not long ago, I received reliable intel on a major threat | 不久之前 我从一份可靠情报获悉 |
[07:56] | against division, most likely an attack on this facility. | “组织”面临重大威胁 总部或将遭到袭击 |
[08:00] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[08:01] | it will occur within the next 24 hours. | 这会在未来的24小时内发生 |
[08:05] | I am putting division on high alert. | 我现在宣布”组织”进入高度警戒模式 |
[08:07] | As of now, nobody will be allowed in or out | 现在任何人没有我的允许 |
[08:10] | without my approval. | 不许私自进出 |
[08:11] | I want to remind you that this bunker | 我想提醒你们 这个掩体当年 |
[08:13] | was built to withstand a soviet nuclear strike. | 是建造用来抵御苏联的核武器攻击 |
[08:16] | We can handle anything that is thrown at us. | 所以我们能抵御向我们发起的任何攻击 |
[08:20] | That does not mean, however, | 但这不代表着 |
[08:21] | that we will sit back and play defense. | 我们只会被动防御固守不出 |
[08:24] | The sooner we identify the threat, | 我们要及早确认威胁 |
[08:26] | the sooner we eliminate it. | 先敌发现 先敌打击 |
[08:28] | Call General Turgeson at stratcom. | 呼叫通信司令部的图吉森将军 |
[08:29] | Tell him I need a satellite re-tasked. | 告诉他我需要调用一个监控卫星 |
[08:31] | – Where to? – Directly above us. | -调往哪里 -我们的正上方 |
[08:33] | I want to see everything within a five mile radius. | 我要掌握方圆五英里之内的所有情况 |
[08:36] | Establish a perimeter above ground. | 在地面建立防线 |
[08:37] | Every person, every vehicle needs to be accounted for. | 出现的每个人每辆车都要安检 |
[08:40] | Even if one of that farmer’s holsteins | 就算是农民的一头牛 |
[08:42] | wanders onto our land up there, | 出现在我们的地盘里 |
[08:43] | I want it checked out. | 都必须要检查 |
[08:46] | Get to it! | 行动吧 |
[08:55] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[08:56] | We just did another perimeter sweep. | 我们已经把防区又巡查了一遍 |
[08:57] | Everything’s clear. | 没有任何问题了 |
[08:58] | I need to speak with you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[09:00] | Look, I know you rejected the idea of taking over division. | 我知道你反对接管”组织”的提议 |
[09:02] | Mother, I don’t have time for this now. | 妈妈 我现在没时间跟你谈这些 |
[09:04] | Just hear me out! | 听我说完 |
[09:07] | What about dismantling it? | 把”组织”解散如何 |
[09:09] | Oversee the re-assignment of personnel, | 负责监视人员的重新分编 |
[09:10] | a temporary post. | 一个临时职位 |
[09:11] | I don’t want any post at division. | 我不想要任何”组织”里的职位 |
[09:14] | Then a lot of people are going to die. | 不然很多人会就此丧命的 |
[09:28] | They’re talking about a clean sweep in there. | 他们正讨论将”组织’全面清除 |
[09:32] | Complete liquidation of the facility, | 摧毁其地下总部 |
[09:34] | including all personnel. | 歼灭全体人员 |
[09:41] | Mass murder. | 那会是大规模屠杀 |
[09:44] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. | 该是意料之中的事 |
[09:46] | I’m going to try and talk them down, | 我会尝试让他们改变主意的 |
[09:48] | but I’m already outnumbered three-to-one. | 但以一敌三恐寡不敌众 |
[09:51] | When are they thinking of doing this? | 他们打算什么时候进行全面清除 |
[09:52] | Soon. I’ve called for a break, | 很快 我已经提议暂缓计划了 |
[09:53] | but I don’t know how long I can hold them off. | 但我不知道我能拖住他们多久 |
[09:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:57] | I may have a lead on Nikita. | 我有了尼基塔的线索 |
[09:59] | How? | 如何得到的 |
[10:03] | So the tracker you placed on Alex? | 用你在艾丽克丝身上装的追踪器吗 |
[10:06] | Alex has nothing to do with this, but it’s a solid lead. | 艾丽克丝与此事无关 但是线索可靠 |
[10:09] | I need you now, Sean. | 肖恩 我现在需要你 |
[10:13] | I’ll do it. I’ll dismantle division. | 好吧 我会去负责解散”组织”的 |
[10:18] | Maybe after today, that’s all we’ll have left to do. | 或许今天过后 那是我们唯一要做的了 |
[10:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[10:37] | – When’s Michael getting here? – Soon. | -迈克尔什么时候到 -快了 |
[10:41] | How are you two doing? | 你们俩怎么样了 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[10:48] | None of my business. | 不该我问 |
[10:50] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:54] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我是说 我也不清楚 |
[10:58] | Things were great. We were a team again. | 发展的很好 我们又一起合作了 |
[11:02] | Then we hit a snag in Belarus, and what? | 然后我们在白俄罗斯闹了点摩擦 怎么了 |
[11:06] | Belarus? When were you in Belarus? | 白俄罗斯吗 你们何时去的白俄罗斯 |
[11:10] | Couple of months ago. We were getting the first lady out. | 几个月之前 我们要营救第一夫人 |
[11:12] | We were there too, at the exact same time. | 那个时候我们也在那里 |
[11:14] | – Who’s we? – Me and Sean Pierce. | -“我们”指谁 -我和肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[11:16] | Sean Pierce? | 肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[11:17] | Yeah, we were taking out the dictator Ovechkin. | 我们要把独裁总统奥韦奇金干掉 |
[11:19] | – What? – He had it coming. | -什么 -他自愿来的 |
[11:20] | We made it look like the bodyguard did it. | 我们伪造成保镖行刺的假象 |
[11:21] | After Michael snapped that dude’s neck. | 在迈克尔折断了那货的脖子之后 |
[11:23] | – That was Michael? – Mm-hmm. | -那是迈克尔干的 -对 |
[11:26] | He almost got me killed. | 他差点把我害死 |
[11:27] | Well, your car bomb almost got Michael and I killed, | 你在车里装的炸弹也差点把我俩害死 |
[11:29] | So I think we’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[11:31] | – Close call. – Way too close. | -够悬的 -千钧一发 |
[11:35] | Hate to interrupt you ladies reliving your spyjinks, | 真不想打断二位回忆跌宕波折的间谍生涯 |
[11:37] | but I could use a little help on our current mission. | 但是完成眼下的任务 我需要一点帮助 |
[11:40] | The guardians didn’t just decide to do this on their own. | 守护者们不打算单枪匹马行动 |
[11:42] | Percy’s got to be pulling the strings somehow. | 珀西一定有办法在幕后操控 |
[11:44] | How? | 他怎么可能 |
[11:46] | He’s in complete isolation | 他现在被关在井道底部的 |
[11:47] | in a glass cube at the bottom of the silo. | 玻璃箱内被彻底隔离了 |
[11:49] | He doesn’t talk to anybody? | 他也不能和任何人说话吗 |
[11:50] | Only me and Amanda. | 只与我和阿曼达说话 |
[11:51] | Any chance those two could be teaming up, you think? | 这俩人有可能暗中勾结 你觉得呢 |
[11:53] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[11:54] | I mean, he would ask to speak to me instead of her. | 他宁愿要求与我对话而不是和她 |
[11:57] | They’re like divorced parents, | 他们就像是离婚的父母 |
[11:58] | And I’m the kid stuck in the middle. | 而我就像夹在中间的孩子 |
[11:59] | He’s never had you, uh, | 他有没有让你 |
[12:01] | relay any messages or pass anything to anyone? | 传口信或是捎东西给谁 |
[12:03] | No, I would never. | 没有 我绝不会那样做 |
[12:13] | Money I used to get to Russia. | 我偷渡去俄罗斯用的钱 |
[12:17] | Wait, you weren’t funded by division? | 等等 “组织”没提供资金支持吗 |
[12:18] | No, Amanda kept dangling the carrot | 没 阿曼达一直敷衍我 |
[12:20] | and I got sick of waiting. | 我实在不想等她了 |
[12:23] | Percy gave me a cut of a bank transfer. | 珀西让我帮他转账 分了我一笔钱 |
[12:27] | An electronic bank transfer. | 一笔电子银行转账 |
[12:32] | It was my fault. | 是我疏忽了 |
[12:37] | What’s the occasion, fellas? | 兄弟 你俩跳伞是为的个啥 |
[12:38] | The occasion? | 为个啥 |
[12:39] | Well, most people book a jump for a birthday | 来跳伞的人大多是为了庆祝生日 |
[12:41] | or an anniversary or a midlife crisis. | 结婚纪念日或是因为中年危机 |
[12:43] | Eh, just want to see the countryside. | 我们只是想看看乡村风光 |
[12:45] | Well, you’re going to see New Jersey | 那你们将会看到一个 |
[12:47] | like you’ve never seen it before. | 前所未见的新泽西 |
[12:49] | Place will almost look clean. | 到处都一尘不染 |
[12:54] | Anyway, I know you guys are licensed, | 对了 虽然你俩都有执照 |
[12:55] | but I still got to give you the safety spiel. | 但我还是得说一下安全事项 |
[12:57] | It’s rare, but accidents do happen. | 防患于未然嘛 |
[13:05] | You’ll be staggered around the perimeter in teams of two. | 两人一组 在防御带往复巡逻 |
[13:08] | Keep your eyes and ears open. | 耳听六路 眼观八方 |
[13:10] | We’ll hit them before they even know we’re there. | 我们打他们个措手不及 |
[13:20] | We’re just about to board. | 我们正要登机 |
[13:22] | Should be taking off shortly. | 应该很快就能起飞 |
[13:25] | Safe travels. See you soon. | 祝一路顺风 回见 |
[13:40] | I have a proposition for you. | 我给你提个建议 |
[13:43] | We could save lives and ammunition | 我们能减少伤亡 节约弹药 |
[13:45] | If you tell me your scheme, and I’ll make sure | 只要你交代你的计划 而我能保证 |
[13:47] | you get that room with a view you requested. | 如你所愿 让你住进能看到风景的房间 |
[13:50] | Better idea, | 更好的办法是 |
[13:53] | you take me up to operations, | 你带我去指挥中心 |
[13:55] | tell everyone there’s been a little mistake, | 告诉大家这是个小误会 |
[13:57] | and that I’m back in charge. | 我将重掌大权 |
[14:00] | For your sake as well as mine. | 这样对你我都有利 |
[14:03] | You know oversight is out to get you. | 你知道”上峰”正要对你下手 |
[14:05] | My relations with them might be strained, | 我跟他们的关系可能有点紧张 |
[14:07] | But it is nothing I can’t handle. | 不过我能掌控 |
[14:09] | Oh, stop it. | 得了吧 |
[14:11] | They played you. | 他们耍了你 |
[14:13] | I had them handled. | 我本已制住了他们 |
[14:15] | Why do you think they were so eager to get rid of me? | 不然你觉得他们为何如此想除掉我 |
[14:18] | Maybe those private deals you were doing on the side. | 没准是因为你们暗地里做的勾当 |
[14:22] | They gave me no choice. | 是他们逼我的 |
[14:24] | Nickel and diming me at every turn, | 每次分钱都对我吝啬一笔 |
[14:25] | trying to save a dollar at the expense of national security. | 不顾国家安全唯利是图 |
[14:28] | And your personal bank account? | 那你个人账户是怎么回事 |
[14:30] | This was never about the money for me. | 我根本不是为了钱 |
[14:32] | What, then? The power? | 那为什么 权利吗 |
[14:34] | – You wouldn’t understand. – Try me. | -你不懂的 -说来听听 |
[14:38] | No. | 不 |
[14:40] | No, it’s like trying to explain alpha behavior to a lap dog. | 其效果之如同是对牛弹琴 |
[14:43] | ‘Cause that’s what you’ve been acting like. | 你的智商也就这么高了 |
[14:45] | No ambition. No vision. No master plan. | 胸无大志 目光短浅 没有宏观筹划 |
[14:49] | Admit it, whether it’s oversight or me, | 承认吧 不管是在”上峰”还是我面前 |
[14:52] | You prefer the submissive position. | 你都是自甘仆从 |
[14:56] | Release me. | 放了我 |
[14:57] | We join forces and the boxes protect both of us. | 我们齐心协力 黑盒会保咱俩平安 |
[15:02] | It’s just good business. | 这桩交易稳赚不亏 |
[15:04] | Oh, you know better than that. | 你应该更清楚 |
[15:07] | You know this is personal. | 这是个人恩怨 |
[15:16] | Hey, occupy beach house. | 赖着不走的某人 |
[15:18] | Can you grab me a fresh one of these? | 能帮我拿一罐饮料来吗 |
[15:25] | You want ice? | 要加冰吗 |
[15:26] | I prefer mine neat. | 不要 |
[15:37] | Hey, um, about the pills. | 关于偷你药的事… |
[15:40] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[15:43] | I’m sure it won’t. | 我相信 |
[15:46] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[15:49] | I’m going to run to the store. | 我想去趟商店 |
[15:51] | Do you want anything like bread, milk, actual food? | 你要面包牛奶这些健康食品吗 |
[15:55] | Beer. I know you got I.D. | 啤酒吧 我知道你岁数够了 |
[16:02] | Head’s up. We got someone at the gate. | 小心 有人在门口 |
[16:06] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克尔 |
[16:18] | Wow, how’s it going, buddy? | 过得好吗 兄弟 |
[16:19] | Well, you know what they say. | 有句话叫 |
[16:22] | Whatever doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. | 大难不死 必励其志 |
[16:24] | I always thought that was a load of crap. | 我还以为狗嘴里永远吐不出象牙来 |
[16:26] | Yeah, no kidding. | 的确 这句除外 |
[16:29] | However… | 不过… |
[16:39] | Didn’t expect to see you here, Alex. | 没想到能在这里见到你 艾丽克丝 |
[16:42] | Yeah, me either. | 我也没想到 |
[16:45] | I heard about Russia. | 我听说俄罗斯的事了 |
[16:46] | Yeah, no place like home, right? | 是啊 谁说家是温馨的港湾 |
[16:51] | You know, I couldn’t have gone through it without Nikita. | 没有尼基塔 我根本坚持不下来 |
[17:00] | I’m going to let you two talk. | 你俩聊吧 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I’ve got, uh, that thing to check on too. | 我也得去看看那啥… |
[17:20] | Look, Michael, what I did in London, | 迈克尔 我在伦敦的所作所为 |
[17:23] | I did what I always do. | 是我又犯了老毛病 |
[17:25] | I made the decision for you and, uh– | 我替你做了决定 |
[17:30] | Hey, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[17:33] | It was a good thing. | 那样挺好 |
[17:36] | I needed some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[17:58] | I’ve gotten to know Max now. | 现在我更了解马克斯了 |
[18:01] | He’s a bright kid. | 他很聪明 |
[18:02] | And he’s starting to get to know me. | 他也开始慢慢了解我 |
[18:04] | But even when we were, | 但即便是我们 |
[18:09] | I don’t know, in the park, | 比方说 在公园 |
[18:11] | kicking around a soccer ball, | 踢球时 |
[18:12] | I found myself looking over my shoulder, | 我发现自己一直保持警惕 |
[18:16] | wondering if division were to come after us again, | 生怕”组织”会再来追杀我们 |
[18:21] | And I can’t live like that. | 我不能整天提心吊胆地活着 |
[18:25] | I don’t think anyone can live like that. | 谁都不能那样活着 |
[18:34] | We have to end this fight that we’re in, | 我们得把这仗打到底 |
[18:38] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[18:39] | But we beat them and then…Then what? | 但我们打败他们之后又如何 |
[19:16] | Stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[19:18] | No. You stop. | 不 是你住手 |
[19:25] | Let’s get him inside. | 把他弄进去 |
[19:42] | Where’s your back-up? Where’s Division? | 你的援兵在哪里 “组织”的人呢 |
[19:44] | Birkhoff, give me the binos. | 伯克霍夫 把望远镜给我 |
[19:46] | I’m going up on the roof. | 我去屋顶上看看 |
[19:48] | Damn it. We just got here. | 妈的 我们刚在这里安顿 |
[19:50] | You know how much ballistic glass costs? | 你知道防弹玻璃有多贵吗 |
[19:52] | Kevlar blinds? | 还有凯夫拉窗帘 |
[19:54] | We are not leaving a navy seal alive | 如果来的是A小队 |
[19:57] | if we’re fighting off an alpha team. | 我们可不能留他小命 |
[19:58] | He’s right. They come busting through that door, | 他说得没错 他们一炸开那扇门 |
[20:00] | you’re the first one we drop. | 我们首先就拿你挡枪 |
[20:02] | He’s clean. No tracker, no comms. | 他身上没有追踪器和通讯器 |
[20:09] | If they were here, | 如果他们在这儿 |
[20:10] | they’d have attacked already. | 早就开始攻击了 |
[20:13] | They’re not out there, are they? | 他们没有来 对吧 |
[20:16] | No tracker, no comms, no back-up. | 没有追踪器 没有通讯器 没有支援 |
[20:25] | Nobody knows where you are, | 没人知道你在这里 |
[20:29] | and you don’t want us to know that. | 你不想让我们知道你孤身一人 |
[20:33] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[20:34] | He must have followed me. | 他肯定跟踪了我 |
[20:36] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[20:39] | You used me, I know it. | 我知道你利用了我 |
[20:41] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[20:43] | Hmm? | 说啊 |
[20:46] | How? | 怎么干的 |
[20:58] | Must have put a tracker in it. | 肯定内置了追踪器 |
[21:05] | My father’s watch? | 我父亲的手表 |
[21:07] | My father’s watch? | 居然利用我父亲的手表 |
[21:13] | We got to smash it. | 我们必须毁掉它 |
[21:14] | Hey, hey, no, no, I can get it out. | 不用 我能把追踪器取出来 |
[21:16] | I can get it out without smashing it. | 我能把它取出来 不会弄坏手表 |
[21:17] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[21:25] | Not even your mother’s going to save you now. | 现在连你母亲也救不了你 |
[21:28] | His mother? | 他的母亲 |
[21:29] | Yes, his mother is a member of oversight. | 没错 他的母亲是”上峰”成员之一 |
[21:32] | He didn’t tell you that? | 他没有告诉过你吗 |
[21:34] | Wow. You are full of surprises. | 你总能让我大吃一惊 |
[21:39] | I almost wish you’d tracked me down | 我倒希望你是带着A小队 |
[21:41] | with an alpha team instead. | 来追踪我的 |
[21:43] | That way I could use you as a body shield. | 那样我就能拿你做肉盾了 |
[21:48] | Why didn’t you bring them? | 为什么你没有带他们来 |
[21:50] | Hmm? Why? | 为什么 |
[21:58] | I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想让你受伤 |
[22:06] | How did it ever get to this? | 事情怎么会发展到这般境地 |
[22:08] | When you kept Operation Sparrow from me. | 从你向我隐瞒麻雀行动开始 |
[22:12] | That was for your own protection. | 那是为了保护你 |
[22:15] | Or else you would have ended up in the adjoining cube. | 否则你也会跟我一样身陷囹圄 |
[22:21] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[22:22] | No, here’s the truth. | 不 这才是真相 |
[22:26] | We were a great team, you and I. | 我俩曾是一对所向披靡的搭档 |
[22:27] | No one could have run division better than we did. | 将”组织”管理得井井有条 无人能比 |
[22:30] | But you weren’t satisfied, you wanted more. | 可你却毫不满足 贪得无厌 |
[22:32] | So little by little, you became less about the country | 慢慢地 你开始更关心自己的利益 |
[22:35] | and more about you. | 将国家利益淡忘脑后 |
[22:37] | It was always about me. | 我的利益本来就是核心 |
[22:39] | I created division. | 是我创立了”组织” |
[22:41] | It never would have thrived without me. | 没有我 “组织”绝不会繁荣 |
[22:44] | I never denied your contribution. | 我从未否认过你的功劳 |
[22:47] | Then why don’t you treat me as an equal? | 那你为何从不平等待我 |
[22:48] | Because you weren’t one. | 因为你配不上 |
[22:51] | I was the don and you were the consigliore. | 我是首领 你是谋士 |
[22:54] | I valued your counsel, and that’s as far as it went. | 我尊重你的建议 仅此而已 |
[22:59] | Maybe in your eyes. | 或许只有你这么想 |
[23:00] | No, I know. You saw this as a relationship. | 不 我知道 你觉得我们是一对 |
[23:04] | And you encouraged the recruits | 你鼓励新人把我们看作 |
[23:05] | to view us as mommy and daddy. | 玉皇大帝和王母娘娘 |
[23:08] | And somewhere along the way, | 自然而然的 |
[23:09] | you deluded yourself into thinking | 你自欺欺人地觉得 |
[23:11] | you had feelings for me, | 你对我有感情 |
[23:15] | when all you ever loved was my power. | 可你爱的只是我的权力 |
[23:23] | We had something. | 我们之间有过爱 |
[23:25] | We had nothing. | 我们之间什么也没有 |
[23:27] | It couldn’t happen. | 不可能有 |
[23:30] | Because you’re incapable of love. | 因为你不配谈爱 |
[23:45] | Just remember, Percy. | 给我记住 珀西 |
[23:49] | I gave you a chance. | 我给过你机会了 |
[24:07] | Ground. | 着陆 |
[24:08] | Gun. | 抄家伙 |
[24:15] | Received word from Roan. | 收到罗恩的消息 |
[24:16] | He advises we approach from the west. | 他建议我们从西部接近目标 |
[24:27] | I say we cap him. | 我觉得我们该把他囚禁起来 |
[24:30] | It’s not like we can ever let him go. | 我们又不能放走他 |
[24:31] | He knows where we are. | 他知道我们在哪儿 |
[24:32] | We let seal team six-pack there leave, | 我们一放走他 |
[24:33] | he’s going to roll right back at us with the cavalry. | 他会立马带人回来干掉我们 |
[24:36] | Why kill him if we can use him as a bargaining chip? | 何必杀他 我们可以把他当做谈判筹码 |
[24:38] | We’ve all seen how far he’s willing to go for his mother. | 既然他愿意为他的母亲赴汤蹈火 |
[24:40] | Let’s see how far his mother’s willing to go for him. | 看看他的母亲愿意为他付出多少 |
[24:43] | I don’t think the other members of oversight | 我觉得”上峰”其他成员 |
[24:44] | give a damn about this guy. | 不会在乎这家伙 |
[24:45] | When push comes to shove, | 到命悬一线时 |
[24:46] | they’d save their own skins over his. | 他们肯定会舍卒保车 |
[24:48] | I say we keep him tied up and leave him. | 我们绑住他 把他留在这里 |
[24:51] | By the time anyone came here, we’d be gone. | 在他们到来时 我们早就人走茶凉了 |
[24:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[24:54] | This guy takes a shot at us and we have to move? | 这家伙对我们开了一枪 我们就得搬走 |
[24:56] | This isn’t Sean’s fault. | 这不是肖恩的错 |
[24:59] | What? | 什么 |
[25:00] | I always wondered | 我一直在想 |
[25:01] | what a guy like that was doing at division. | 这样一个人待在”组织”干什么 |
[25:03] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[25:04] | He’d do anything to protect his mother. | 他在不惜一切保护他的母亲 |
[25:06] | Great, so he’s Norman Bates. | 太好了 所以他就是诺曼·贝茨 |
[25:08] | Let’s add him to the team. | 我们干掉他吧 |
[25:08] | Birkhoff, he’s wrong. He doesn’t deserve to die. | 伯克霍夫 他只是误入歧途 不该去死 |
[25:11] | You want to know about my time in division? | 你想知道我在”组织”的日子吗 |
[25:12] | Here it is. | 我告诉你 |
[25:14] | Sean came to me asking for the truth about Ryan Fletcher. | 肖恩来问我关于瑞安·弗莱彻的真相 |
[25:17] | This guy has his doubts. | 他心存疑惑 |
[25:19] | He’s never heard our side of the story. | 他还从未听过我们眼中的整个故事 |
[25:22] | Maybe we should give it to him. | 或许我们应该告诉他 |
[25:24] | Try to convince him we’re not the bad guys. | 试着让他相信我们并非恶人 |
[25:26] | You really think you can turn a Navy Seal? | 你真的认为你可以策反一个海豹队员吗 |
[25:30] | I think we have some common ground. | 我觉得我们有些共同立场 |
[25:34] | If you want to make peace, you don’t talk to your friends. | 如果你想和谈 不要和朋友谈 |
[25:40] | You talk to your enemies. | 而是和敌人对话 |
[25:45] | Before you consider wiping out division, | 在你考虑彻底除掉”组织”前 |
[25:47] | There is the problem of Percy. | 珀西有个后招 |
[25:49] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我还没考虑过那个 |
[25:50] | The dead man’s switch on his heart, | 他心脏附近的开关 |
[25:52] | upload the black boxes. | 能上传黑盒的内容 |
[25:54] | Not exactly a “Clean sweep”, | 如果我们的行动被公诸于众 |
[25:57] | if our operation is exposed to the public. | 那这清除也就不算干净彻底了 |
[25:59] | If Percy’s not exposed, neither are we. | 如果珀西不暴露 那我们也不会 |
[26:01] | Amanda’s got him at the old titan-2 silo, | 阿曼达把他关在废弃的大力神火箭发射井下 |
[26:03] | sealed off in the bunker, so he’s shielded from the attack. | 是与地堡隔离的 所以他不会受到攻击 |
[26:06] | If my son has agreed to supervise a phase down, | 如果我儿子已经同意负责解散”组织” |
[26:11] | why are we even debating this? | 我们还在这里讨论些什么呢 |
[26:12] | Debating? | 这是讨论吗 |
[26:13] | I thought we were just working out the details. | 我以为我们已经在研究细节问题 |
[26:15] | There has to be a better option. | 一定有更好的方案的 |
[26:17] | Consider the alternative. | 说到更好的方案 |
[26:19] | When we moved back into Iraq, | 当年我们在伊拉克问题上 |
[26:21] | first thing we did was disband Saddam’s army. | 所做的第一件事就是解散萨达姆的军队 |
[26:25] | Those men, every one of them, became our mortal enemies. | 而那些人都变成了我们不共戴天的死敌 |
[26:28] | Killed thousands of our soldiers. | 杀害了我们数千计的士兵 |
[26:31] | What would happen if we tried to disband division? | 那如果我们解散”组织”会怎么样 |
[26:34] | A group of the world’s most highly trained killers, | 一群世界上最训练有素的杀手 |
[26:36] | set loose on the country? | 流落民间 贻害百姓 |
[26:39] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要看到的结局吗 |
[26:47] | Kenneth, bring in the case, please. | 肯尼思 请帮我把箱子拿进来 |
[26:52] | Bruce, | 布鲁斯 |
[26:54] | we have a duty. | 我们的责任 |
[26:56] | For the citizens of this country, | 就是为这个国家的人民服务 |
[26:59] | to protect them against all threats, | 保护他们不受威胁 |
[27:01] | foreign and domestic, | 无论是外来的还是内生的 |
[27:03] | Division has become a domestic threat. | 而”组织”已经变成了国家内部的威胁 |
[27:31] | You look thirsty, soldier. | 士兵 你看起来口渴了 |
[27:32] | Can I get you some water? | 要喝点水吗 |
[27:36] | Sean…this isn’t an interrogation. | 肖恩 我不是在审问你 |
[27:40] | It’s a conversation. | 而是在和你谈话 |
[27:44] | What do you know about me? | 你都知道我些什么 |
[27:47] | I know you’re trying to kill my mother. | 我知道你想杀掉我母亲 |
[27:49] | I’ve never killed a member of oversight. | 我从来没有杀过”上峰”的成员 |
[27:52] | You have. | 而你杀过 |
[27:53] | All oversight does is fund division, | “上峰”的所做都是在为”组织”提供资金 |
[27:55] | And we both know that that place doesn’t deserve | 你我都清楚 “组织”已经没有 |
[27:57] | to be in business any longer. | 继续存在下去的理由了 |
[28:00] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[28:03] | What would have happened | 如果你成功杀掉了我们 |
[28:04] | if you had succeeded in killing us? | 之后会发生什么 |
[28:06] | What then? | 会怎么样呢 |
[28:08] | You think they’d let you go back to your seal unit? | 你以为他们会让你回归海豹突击队吗 |
[28:11] | They know if they go after me, | 他们清楚如果对我动手 |
[28:12] | I’ll go straight to the authorities. | 我会直接向当局自首 |
[28:14] | You would never get that far. | 你不会有机会到那一步的 |
[28:17] | If they feel you’re a danger, | 如果他们觉得你是个威胁 |
[28:18] | not even your mother can help you. | 就连你的母亲都帮不了你 |
[28:20] | And, if she objected too strongly, | 而且 她若坚决反对 |
[28:22] | she’d suffer the same fate as her son. | 可能会遭到和你同样的命运 |
[28:28] | You’ve seen how oversight eats their own. | 你已经见识过”上峰”是如何自相残杀的 |
[28:32] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[28:36] | You’re protecting her from the wrong people. | 你想保护她 但没认清敌人 |
[28:41] | And who are you? The right people? | 那你们又是谁 似敌非友 |
[28:45] | Nice to meet you. Now, let’s try this again. | 见到你很高兴 我们重来一次 |
[28:50] | You look thirsty, soldier. Can I get you some water? | 士兵 你看起来口渴了 要喝点水吗 |
[29:55] | Senator Pierce, please. | 请帮我接皮尔斯议员 |
[29:59] | Escape. You’re certain about this? | 出逃 你确定吗 |
[30:02] | – He told me. – He told you? | -他告诉我的 -他竟然告诉你 |
[30:04] | Let’s not forget who we’re talking about. | 别忘了我们是在谈论谁 |
[30:06] | What precautions are you taking? | 你都做了哪些防范措施 |
[30:07] | Many, but I only need your approval on one. | 很多 但是有一项需要你们的批准 |
[30:12] | I’d like to place Percy into a medically-induced coma. | 我请求让珀西进入药导性昏迷状态 |
[30:15] | What does that mean, exactly? | 具体点 那是什么意思 |
[30:17] | I’ll administer a cocktail that will | 我将会给他注射一种混合药剂 |
[30:19] | make him the equivalent of brain dead. | 使他进入近似脑死亡状态 |
[30:21] | His dead-man’s switch won’t be activated because | 因为他的心脏还在跳动 |
[30:23] | his heart will continue to beat. | 所以他心脏上的开关不会被触发 |
[30:27] | You’re the one who wanted to keep him conscious | 阿曼达 起初是你坚持 |
[30:29] | in the first place, Amanda. | 要让他保持清醒的 |
[30:32] | Seems that was the wrong call. | 看起来是你决策失误了 |
[30:35] | You have our approval. | 我们批准了 |
[30:50] | I’d ask you to hand me that, but… | 我想让你递给我…但是… |
[30:54] | Here, just, um… | 来喝吧… |
[31:09] | Beats waterboarding. | 知道我吃软不吃硬啊 |
[31:14] | You had that coming, you know. | 你要清楚这是你自找的 |
[31:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:23] | You know, sometimes, you do things in these situations | 有时候你是人在江湖 |
[31:25] | you’re not proud of. | 身不由己的 |
[31:26] | But you did it anyway. | 但是结果你还是去做了 |
[31:27] | It wasn’t like me. | 那不是我的本意 |
[31:29] | That’s why it worked. | 所以无招胜有招 |
[31:31] | How did you know I’d meet Nikita in Russia? | 你怎么知道我会在俄罗斯遇到尼基塔 |
[31:33] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[31:34] | So you wanted me to go after Semak. | 就是说你想让我去杀斯迈克 |
[31:37] | And you didn’t tell Amanda? | 但是你并没有告诉阿曼达 |
[31:39] | It was what you wanted. | 那正是你想要做的事 |
[31:41] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[31:46] | Being posted at division, | 介入于”组织”并不是我的决定 |
[31:48] | it’s not my choice, it’s my duty. | 而是我的任务 |
[31:51] | If I couldn’t leave, the least I could do was help you get out. | 虽然我无法离开 但至少可以帮你脱身 |
[31:58] | You sure you want to turn on that thing? | 你真的要把他手机打开吗 |
[32:01] | Relax. This place has more jamming than a Santana concert. | 别怕 这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好 |
[32:06] | I followed your progress in Russia for a while. | 我关注了你在俄罗斯的行动一段时间 |
[32:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:13] | – I failed. – How. | -我失败了 -怎么会 |
[32:16] | I trusted someone I shouldn’t have. | 我错信了不该信的人 |
[32:19] | My mother. You must know what that’s like. | 我的母亲 这你应该深有体会的 |
[32:21] | Wait a second, your mother is alive? | 等等 你母亲还活着吗 |
[32:24] | Semak keeps her out of site, strung out on pills. | 斯迈克把她软禁起来 让她染上毒瘾 |
[32:27] | She’s his prisoner? | 他把她囚禁起来了 |
[32:30] | Not exactly. | 也不算是 |
[32:37] | You can’t judge family the same way you do other people, | 你不能把亲人像其它人一样去评判 |
[32:40] | especially when they’re in trouble. | 尤其是在他们有困难的时候 |
[32:41] | Oh, yeah? How’s that working out for you? | 是吗 那你一定深有体会喽 |
[32:44] | So far, so good. | 目前为止 还好 |
[32:49] | Ahoy, shipwreck. | 哟 你小子也栽了 |
[32:50] | You know you’ve got a bug in your phone? | 你知道你的电话被窃听了吗 |
[32:53] | – What? – What? | -什么 -不是吧 |
[34:00] | 装置激活完毕 状态 激活待发 | |
[34:11] | Were they tapping my phone conversations? | 他们有窃听我的手机通话吗 |
[34:13] | They were bugging you whenever you had your phone on. | 只要你手机开着 他们时刻都在监听 |
[34:15] | – Call or no call. – Amanda. | -无论你打不打 -是阿曼达 |
[34:18] | My mother told me oversight wasn’t happy with her, | 我母亲告诉我”上峰”对她很不满意 |
[34:21] | that they were looking for new leadership. | 他们在寻找新的领导人 |
[34:22] | She was listening. | 看来她也听到了 |
[34:23] | Wait a minute. Oversight’s unhappy with amanda? | 等一下 “上峰”对阿曼达不满意吗 |
[34:26] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[34:27] | Yeah, if you’re okay with mass murder then, | 如果你不介意大规模屠杀 |
[34:29] | by all means, enjoy the show. | 那就等着看好戏吧 |
[34:31] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[34:32] | Oversight is thinking about executing clean sweep. | “上峰”在考虑执行全面清除 |
[34:37] | Wait, clean sweep? What the hell is that? | 等等 全面清除 那是什么 |
[34:40] | Years ago, when Percy created division, | 多年前珀西建立”组织”之时 |
[34:44] | oversight insisted he build in a failsafe, | “上峰”坚持内置一个保险措施以防生变 |
[34:46] | so he could erase the evidence at any time. | 确保他能随时销毁证据 |
[34:49] | There’s a tanker of VX gas | “组织”的通风系统 |
[34:51] | tapped into division’s ventilation system. | 接有一罐VX毒气 |
[34:56] | 20 minutes after oversight pulls the trigger, | “上峰”按下触发器二十分钟后 |
[34:58] | the place will be a mass grave. | 那地方就会尸横遍地 |
[35:02] | Nobody would ever find it, | 甚至不会有人发现 |
[35:04] | because nobody even knew it was there. | 因为根本没人知道那里 |
[35:06] | All those people… | 那里的所有人 |
[35:07] | You mean all those people you’re trying to kill, right? | 你是指那些你们要干掉的人 是吗 |
[35:09] | The hell we were. | 胡扯 |
[35:10] | That was us once. | 我们也曾经是他们中的一员 |
[35:12] | They’re not there by choice. | 他们并非自愿待在那里的 |
[35:13] | We wouldn’t have killed the foot soldiers | 我们绝不会滥杀为之卖命的士卒 |
[35:15] | if we’d captured their leaders. | 如若可以擒贼只擒王 |
[35:16] | We tie them to their crimes, | 我们要将他们绳之以法 |
[35:18] | and send them over to the authorities. | 把他们移交当局 |
[35:20] | Why is oversight doing this? They sound panicked. | “上峰”为何要这么做 好像乱了阵脚 |
[35:23] | Black boxes, rogue agents, failure to catch Nikita. | 黑盒 叛变特工 抓不到尼基塔 |
[35:27] | Thanks to you, division has become expendable. | 多亏了你们 “组织”成了牺牲的代价 |
[35:30] | My mother’s trying to stop it, | 我妈妈试图阻止这项决议 |
[35:31] | but she’s the sole voice of dissent. | 但她寡不敌众 |
[35:33] | She has no leverage. | 她没有可周旋的筹码 |
[35:37] | She’s about to get some. | 她很快就有了 |
[35:38] | Birkhoff, set up a scrambler. | 伯克霍夫 准备信道加扰电话 |
[35:39] | We’re going to call oversight. | 我们要致电”上峰” |
[35:41] | Thanks to you, we have the number. | 多亏了你 号码我们也有了 |
[35:42] | What are you going to tell them? | 你打算跟他们说什么 |
[35:44] | I’m going to tell them that they trigger clean sweep, | 我要告诉他们 如果他们启动全歼预案 |
[35:46] | we upload the black box. | 我们就上传黑盒数据 |
[35:48] | It’s something they can’t clean. | 那是他们无法清除的罪证 |
[35:49] | Ah, last time I checked, we don’t have one of those. | 据我所知 我们并没有黑盒 |
[35:52] | They don’t know that. | 但他们不知道 |
[35:55] | And, luckily, we have someone they trust. | 幸运的是 我们手里有他们信任的人 |
[36:04] | You don’t have to make that call. | 这通电话不需要你来打 |
[36:11] | I will. | 我来说 |
[36:32] | Can you talk? Good. | 方便说话吗 很好 |
[36:35] | I’m taking certain steps and I wanted to make you aware | 我要采取一些行动了 想提醒你一下 |
[36:38] | because it changes the plan. | 计划将有所变动 |
[37:34] | We’re inside the perimeter. | 我们进入敌人防区 |
[37:40] | Take a good look around. | 好好地环视四周 |
[37:41] | These are the last people that you will see | 这将是你很长时间内 |
[37:43] | for a long, long time. | 你能见到的最后几个人 |
[37:46] | Maybe ever. | 或许再也见不到其他人 |
[37:47] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[37:50] | The boxes are irrelevant. | 这不会危及黑盒 |
[37:52] | You know what happens when I die? | 你清楚 如果我死了会发生什么吧 |
[37:54] | You’re not going to. | 你不会死的 |
[37:55] | The pentobarbital will slow your metabolic rate, | 戊巴比妥只会减缓你的基础代谢率 |
[37:57] | as well as your cerebral blood flow. | 随之你的脑血流会变慢 |
[37:59] | You may end up with some brain damage, | 也许会造成脑损伤 |
[38:02] | but I’ll try to avoid that. | 不过我会尽量避免的 |
[38:08] | You know I never wanted this. | 你知道的 我从不想这么做的 |
[38:11] | Then don’t do it. | 那就停手 |
[38:13] | For old times’ sake? | 要念及旧日情份吗 |
[38:16] | For yours. | 为你自身安危 |
[38:26] | 全面清除协议 请输入授权代码 | |
[39:04] | Sean, you have to get back here right now. | 肖恩 你得马上回来 |
[39:06] | That depends entirely on you. | 那就得看你的表现了 |
[39:10] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[39:12] | For now. | 目前来看 |
[39:19] | I’m here. They got me. | 我在这儿 他们抓住了我 |
[39:23] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[39:24] | Listen, I told them about clean sweep | 我跟他们说了全面清除计划 |
[39:26] | and they have other plans. | 他们另有计划 |
[39:28] | If oversight implements the protocol, | 如果”上峰”启动预案 |
[39:30] | they will upload the contents of a black box. | 他们会上传黑盒里的内容 |
[39:35] | What black box? You destroyed it. | 什么黑盒 不是已经被你毁了吗 |
[39:37] | Somehow they managed to get their hands on another. | 不知道他们怎么又拿到了一个 |
[39:40] | I’m looking right at it. | 就在我眼前 |
[39:46] | Look, I know this isn’t | 我知道 |
[39:47] | the solution that you wanted, | 这不是你希望的解决方式 |
[39:49] | but it might be the one that we– | 但也许这可以… |
[39:53] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[40:11] | We have to get out of here now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[40:15] | On your knees! | 都给我跪下 |
[40:18] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[40:25] | One must have a mind of winter, and been cold a long… | 人必有寒冬之头脑 在寒冬中持久… |
[40:31] | Who are we dealing with here? | 来者何人 |
[40:33] | I take my orders from the same man I always have, | 我自始自终只为一人效命 |
[40:35] | even after you threw him down a hole. | 即使你们把他扔进了地牢 |
[40:38] | I recognize that voice. It’s one of the guardians. | 我听得出这个声音 是一名守护者 |
[40:41] | That’s why they were gathering. Their target was oversight. | 这是他们会合的原因 他们目标是”上峰” |
[40:45] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[41:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:03] | I want to make this very quick | 我长话短说 |
[41:04] | Because you don’t have much time. | 因为你时间不多 |
[41:08] | Release Percy or | 放了珀西 |
[41:09] | you will eliminate all the members of oversight? | 否则你就干掉所有”上峰”成员 |
[41:17] | Sounds good to me. | 听上去不错啊 |
[41:19] | Keep listening. | 继续听 |
[41:21] | Failure to comply | 如果你拒绝服从 |
[41:22] | will result in the activation of clean sweep. | 那全面清除预案将被激活 |
[41:26] | They’ve got the button at hand, as they always do, | 他们掌握着扳机 一如往常 |
[41:29] | which means now, it’s at my hand. | 而如今我手中掌握着他们 |
[41:33] | If you attempt evacuation, we trigger it immediately. | 如果你试图疏散人员 我们就立即启动它 |
[41:39] | You wouldn’t. | 你够狠 |
[41:41] | I told you. Division is mine or no one’s. | 我告诉过你 “组织”只属于我一人 |
[41:46] | You had your chance. | 你本有路可退 |
[41:51] | There’s nothing you can do to stop this. | 如今你已无计可施了 |