时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may have a lead on Nikita. | 我有了尼基塔的线索 |
[00:06] | Oversight is thinking about executing clean sweep. | “上峰”在考虑执行全面清除 |
[00:08] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:09] | Years ago, when Percy created division, | 多年前珀西建立”组织”之时 |
[00:11] | oversight insisted he build in a failsafe, | “上峰”坚持内置一个保险措施以防生变 |
[00:13] | There’s a tanker of VX gas | “组织”的通风系统 |
[00:15] | tapped into division’s ventilation system. | 接有一罐VX毒气 |
[00:17] | 20 minutes after oversight pulls the trigger, | “上峰”按下触发器二十分钟后 |
[00:19] | the place will be a mass grave. | 那地方就会尸横遍地 |
[00:20] | Why is oversight doing this? | “上峰”为何要这么做 |
[00:21] | Thanks to you, division has become expendable. | 多亏了你们 “组织”成了牺牲的代价 |
[00:24] | You’re planning an escape, | 你在谋划一场逃脱行动 |
[00:25] | which we both know is impossible. | 而你我都知道那是不可能的 |
[00:27] | There is no way out of here. | 你是没有路逃出去的 |
[00:29] | No way that you can see, but you will. | 这出路你是看不到的 但我会让你大饱眼福 |
[00:32] | We have to get out of here now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[00:33] | On your knees! | 都给我跪下 |
[00:35] | I take my orders from the same man I always have, | 我自始自终只为一人效命 |
[00:37] | It’s one of the guardians. | 这是一名守护者的声音 |
[00:39] | That’s why they were gathering. Their target was oversight. | 这是他们会合的原因 他们目标是”上峰” |
[00:42] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[00:52] | Release Percy, or you eliminate the members of oversight. | 如不释放珀西 你就会除掉”上峰”成员 |
[00:54] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[00:58] | Sounds good to me. | 正合我意 |
[01:01] | Keep listening. | 接着听 |
[01:03] | Failure to comply will result | 如抗命不遵 |
[01:05] | the activation of clean sweep. | 将会激活全面清除 |
[01:07] | Which means now it won’t take me more than 30 seconds | 那意味着我可在30秒内 |
[01:10] | to launch the program. | 启动该程序 |
[01:12] | If you attempt evacuation, we trigger it immediately. | 如果你企图撤离 我们将立即按下触发器 |
[01:16] | How would they know if she evac’d? | 他们怎么知道她有没有撤离 |
[01:18] | – Roan. Percy’s got him on the inside. – Guys, shh. | -有罗恩 珀西安排他做内线 -别说话 |
[01:20] | And everyone inside your facility dies. | 你们基地内部的所有成员都会丧命 |
[01:23] | Percy will give you instructions for the next step. | 珀西会就下一步行动给你们指示 |
[01:28] | There’s a flaw in your plan. | 你的计划有个瑕疵 |
[01:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:31] | If clean sweep releases VX gas through the facility, | 执行全面清除向基地内部释放VX毒气 |
[01:34] | everyone dies, including you. | 所有人都会丧命 你也不例外 |
[01:37] | I can live with that. | 这点我能接受 |
[01:39] | The captain goes down with the ship. | 我甘愿与”组织”共存亡 |
[01:43] | Percy’s bluffing. | 珀西在虚张声势 |
[01:44] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[01:46] | My mother told me | 我妈告诉我 |
[01:47] | clean sweep could be activated from anywhere. | 全面清除可从任意地点启动 |
[01:49] | Yeah, but it can be deactivated from the ventilation control. | 对 但也可以从通风控制系统取消启动 |
[01:54] | Percy would have thought of that. | 珀西肯定考虑到了这一点 |
[02:00] | 装置激活完毕 状态 激活待发 | |
[02:03] | Get me an E.O.D. Unit down here, right away. | 给我马上调一支爆炸品处理小组过来 |
[02:05] | I need to get through this door. | 我要通过这扇门 |
[02:13] | There has to be a way to stop this. | 肯定有办法阻止 |
[02:16] | There is. | 当然有 |
[02:16] | Kill the guardian, grab the trigger. | 灭掉守护者 夺取触发器 |
[02:19] | Whoa, what are we talking about here, | 我们在这讨论啥呢 |
[02:21] | saving division? | 要拯救”组织”吗 |
[02:22] | It’s saving lives. | 是拯救生命 |
[02:23] | Yeah, lives that are trying to kill us. | 但那些所谓的生命想杀了咱们 |
[02:25] | You want to save them so they can keep trying to kill us? | 救他们的命好让他们接着要咱们的命吗 |
[02:27] | It’s not about saving division, Birkhoff. | 这么做的目的不是拯救”组织” 伯克霍夫 |
[02:29] | It’s about ending this. | 而是结束这场纷争 |
[02:30] | Our way, | 以我们的方式结束 |
[02:31] | not Percy’s. | 不让珀西得逞 |
[02:34] | We’re gonna need directions to oversight. | 我们需要知道”上峰”的位置 |
[02:37] | I’ll tell you on the way there. | 我会在去的路上告诉你们 |
[02:40] | You tried to kill us, | 你曾想杀了我们 |
[02:41] | what makes you think you’re along for the ride? | 我们凭什么要带你上路 |
[02:43] | I was just trying to protect my family. | 我当时只是想保护我的家人 |
[02:45] | Still am. | 现在也是 |
[02:46] | Sean, we’re going out there to save her. | 肖恩 我们去是为了救她 |
[02:48] | Well then you’ll need a lot more than just her location. | 那你们只知道她的位置是远远不够的 |
[02:50] | You’ll need a tactical breakdown | 你们需要对建筑外围和内部 |
[02:51] | of the perimeter and the interior. | 进行战术分析 |
[02:54] | You need me there. | 我能帮上忙 |
[02:57] | You’re holding four prominent Americans at gunpoint, | 你劫持了四名美国政府要员 |
[03:00] | right now, no one knows. | 目前还无人知晓 |
[03:03] | The second you touch the trigger, | 而一旦你按下触发器 |
[03:04] | you create national news, | 就会引起全国轰动 |
[03:06] | And a nationwide manhunt. | 你也将被全国通缉 |
[03:08] | Think about it. | 你最好想清楚 |
[03:10] | Oh, I appreciate your concern, | 感谢您的关心 |
[03:13] | but Percy’s got a plan. | 不过珀西已制定好了计划 |
[03:16] | Was it Percy’s plan to end up in a cell? | 难道之前被困囚牢也是珀西自己的计划吗 |
[03:18] | No. | 不是 |
[03:20] | He was betrayed. | 他被背叛了 |
[03:22] | Like hell. | 真扯淡 |
[03:23] | Percy’s the traitor. He sold out his country, | 珀西才是叛徒 他出卖了自己的国家 |
[03:25] | and one day, he’s going to sell you out, | 总有一天 他也会把你出卖 |
[03:27] | only you’re too stupid to see it. | 而你却还愚蠢的蒙在鼓里为他卖命 |
[03:32] | Anyone else got a salient point they’d like to share? | 谁还有”独到”的见解想要分享吗 |
[03:38] | It’ll take Phelps’ team two hours to dismantle that bomb. | 费尔普斯他们要用两个小时才能拆除炸弹 |
[03:42] | You haven’t got that long. | 你等不到那时候了 |
[03:44] | I won’t give you division. | 我不会把”组织”拱手交给你 |
[03:46] | You say that as though you had a choice. | 说得好像你还另有出路似的 |
[03:49] | I’ll let you go. | 我会放你走 |
[03:51] | In exchange for the clean sweep trigger. | 交换条件是全面清除的触发器 |
[03:55] | Go where? | 放我去哪 |
[03:57] | That would be your choice. | 这个你自己说了算 |
[04:00] | But if you try to return to division, | 但如果你胆敢返回”组织” |
[04:02] | I’ll have you shot on sight. | 我的人会当场将你击毙 |
[04:09] | You taught me a good negotiation | 你曾教过我 在成功的谈判中 |
[04:11] | is one in which both parties leave slightly disappointed. | 双方在达成协议之余都会略感失望 |
[04:14] | You get to live, which is disappointing to me, | 令我失望的是你保住了性命 |
[04:16] | I remain in control of division, which is disappointing to you. | 而令你失望的是”组织”依旧握由我掌控 |
[04:21] | Queen of the understatement. | 你可真会轻描淡写 |
[04:22] | State it any way you like. | 随你怎么说 |
[04:24] | These are my terms. | 这就是我的条件 |
[04:31] | Just the navigator. | 你只负责带路 |
[04:32] | No weapon, and you listen to everything we say. | 不准携带武器 叫你做什么就做什么 |
[04:35] | You got a T-shirt I can borrow? | 能借我件T恤穿吗 |
[04:37] | No. | 没门 |
[04:38] | Birkhoff, please, | 伯克霍夫 想想办法 |
[04:39] | think of a way to remotely deactivate the trigger. | 看能不能远程控制解除引爆 |
[04:42] | I told you, I would have seen this system if it existed, | 跟你说了 不可能有这么个系统存在的 |
[04:45] | okay? It’s not enough just to pump gas in there, | 摆脱 这不只是往里面灌毒气这么简单 |
[04:47] | you have to close off the outside vents, | 还得关闭外面的通风口 |
[04:49] | shut down the elevators, | 停用电梯 |
[04:50] | all that takes power. | 这些都需要用电 |
[04:51] | And I personally retailored the electrical grid when I– | 而且我还亲自重新设计了电网 |
[04:56] | was there. | 当年我在的时候 |
[04:57] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | The old generator. | 旧的发电机组 |
[05:01] | The emergency backup? | 紧急备用的那套 |
[05:02] | No, no, no, the generator that used to power the missile base. | 不不不 过去给导弹基地供电的那套 |
[05:05] | Can you hack it? | 你能黑进去吗 |
[05:07] | The only way to shut that thing down | 只有一个方法关闭这个系统 |
[05:08] | is to cut the hard-line, up close and personal. | 就是人工手动切断供电线路 |
[05:10] | Well, we can’t get in there. | 那里我们进不去的 |
[05:14] | I can. | 我能 |
[05:20] | Alex, that place is a gas chamber waiting to happen. | 艾丽克丝 这等于送你进毒气室 |
[05:24] | If I hadn’t sent that bank transfer, | 如果不是我给珀西转帐 |
[05:25] | the guardians wouldn’t be where they are right now. | 守护者们不可能行动成功 |
[05:27] | I need to do this. | 我必须得去 |
[05:30] | And I’m the only one who can. | 也只有我能进去 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | Alex heads to division. | 艾丽克丝出发去”组织” |
[05:44] | We head to oversight. | 我们去找”上峰” |
[05:49] | Can I speak with you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[05:53] | So that’s two guardians, | 我们要面对的有两个守护者 |
[05:54] | Amanda, and one rogue navy seal. | 阿曼达 还有一名叛变的海豹队员 |
[05:58] | That’s a lot of variables for one mission. | 这次任务里变数太多 |
[05:59] | At least we know what the variables are, | 至少我们知道变数是什么 |
[06:02] | right? | 对吧 |
[06:06] | Contact the safe house in Brighton beach, | 联系布莱顿海滩的安全藏身处 |
[06:08] | put them on standby. | 让他们随时候命 |
[06:12] | Thank you for coming down, sir. | 感谢您能驾到 长官 |
[06:14] | What is it? I’m busy. | 怎么了 我很忙 |
[06:16] | We’ve had some success | 我们在追踪巴塞尔失踪的守护者 |
[06:18] | tracking the guardian we lost in Basel. | 刚取得了一些进展 |
[06:20] | Spyder picked up on his image in Amsterdam, | 斯派德在阿姆斯特丹捕捉到了他 |
[06:23] | where he met with another man, | 他还与另一人会面 |
[06:25] | whom we also believe to be one of Percy’s guardians. | 我们认为那也是珀西的一名守护者 |
[06:27] | Do you believe they have the black boxes with them? | 你觉得他们身上有黑盒吗 |
[06:29] | I assume so. | 我觉得有 |
[06:31] | The two men traveled to Brussels via rail, | 这俩人乘火车到达布鲁塞尔 |
[06:33] | where they chartered a private jet to Newark International. | 然后租了一架私人飞机飞往纽瓦克国际机场 |
[06:36] | I’ve yet to pinpoint their current location, | 我还没能确定他们的精确位置 |
[06:38] | but I would like to retask the team assigned to hunting | 但我想调动追捕亚历山德拉的分队 |
[06:40] | for Alexandra and put them on the trail. | 先去追捕这俩人 |
[06:43] | So, now, black boxes are more important than Alexandra? | 那现在黑盒比亚历山德拉更重要喽 |
[06:46] | They both hold secrets about you, sir, | 这二者都掌握着你的一些秘密 长官 |
[06:49] | secrets we want to destroy. | 一些我们想销毁的秘密 |
[06:52] | Just make sure that your team hits their mark this time. | 确保你的人这次能完成任务就好 |
[06:59] | Your master and I have reached a new agreement. | 你的主人和我达成了一项新协议 |
[07:02] | There’ll be no new agreement. | 没有什么新协议 |
[07:04] | Talk to him yourself. | 你自己跟他说吧 |
[07:07] | Hold your position. | 原地待命 |
[07:09] | I’m coming to you. | 我马上就到 |
[08:09] | Those were the perimeter guards. | 这些是被干掉的外围守卫 |
[08:11] | Well, it’s definitely the right place. | 绝对就是这里 |
[08:15] | Used to be a safe house during the revolutionary war. | 独立战争时 这里曾是一处藏身处 |
[08:17] | 8,000 square feet, 3 stories including the cellar, | 8000平方英尺 算上地下室一共三层 |
[08:20] | and at least one point of egress on every side. | 每个方向至少一处出口 |
[08:22] | Is our line still open? | 电话还通着吗 |
[08:25] | Keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[08:27] | Sounds like they’re moving the hostages. | 听着像是他们在转移人质 |
[08:29] | Everyone take a seat. | 大家都坐下 |
[08:32] | Make yourself comfortable. | 各位随意 |
[08:42] | Why are you moving us into the study? | 为什么要把大家带到书房 |
[08:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:56] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[08:57] | No, wait, whoa, whoa. | 别 等等 |
[08:58] | There are two chemically enhanced killers in there | 里面有两名用了机能强化素的杀手 |
[09:00] | who can hear a pin drop. | 掉根针他们都能听到 |
[09:02] | If we go in hot, they will hear, | 要是我们硬来的话 他们肯定听得到 |
[09:04] | and that means everyone in that house and division will die. | 然后他们会将屋里所有人连同”组织”一齐干掉 |
[09:06] | Sean, we have to be careful. | 肖恩 我们得小心行事 |
[09:07] | Clear the perimeter, | 搜索肃清外围 |
[09:09] | set up two long-distance shots. | 然后设立两处远程射击点 |
[09:10] | They’re the only ones we’re going to get. | 我们能做的暂时只有这么多 |
[09:14] | It will be faster if we split up. | 我们分开行动更快 |
[09:16] | – No. – We do the sweep together. | -不行 -我们一起行动 |
[09:24] | You know, this would be a lot easier if you just trusted me. | 你要是信任我 事情就容易多了 |
[09:27] | It’s not about trust, | 这跟信任无关 |
[09:27] | It’s about making sure you’ve got this down. | 而是要保证你能完成任务 |
[09:29] | Okay, this ain’t like plugging in a toaster. | 这可不像插电源烤面包这么简单 |
[09:33] | Now one more time, once you get down into the silo, | 再过一遍 下到发射井之后 |
[09:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[09:35] | I hit up the generator access panel, | 我要找到发电机接入控制面板 |
[09:37] | I plug your phone in, and your program drains the power. | 插上你的手机 运行你的程序来耗尽电力 |
[09:39] | Right. Now keep in mind, this thing has | 没错 要记住 这玩意有个 |
[09:41] | a three-phase transformer with a four-wire output, okay? | 三相变压器连着一个四线输出 |
[09:44] | The gray wires– | 灰色的线… |
[09:46] | Are you listening to me? | 你有在听吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah, it’s all on your magic phone, right? | 你的万能手机里不都有了吗 |
[09:51] | Just trying to give you some context. | 只是想让你熟悉一下 |
[09:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:59] | This should get you around the internal scramblers. | 这个能帮你不受基地内部扰频器干扰 |
[10:02] | You know, if I’d had this last year, | 要是我去年就有了这个 |
[10:04] | I wouldn’t have had to use that shell program. | 我就不需要用那个控制台程序了 |
[10:06] | Have fun storming the castle. | 祝你奇袭愉快 |
[10:08] | By the way, what the hell are you going to tell Amanda? | 顺便问一下 你究竟准备怎么回答阿曼达 |
[10:13] | Exactly what she wants to hear. | 她想听什么说什么呗 |
[10:25] | I will confirm our arrival once we reach the rendezvous. | 到了预定地点我会通知你的 |
[10:28] | Actually, Lawrence will. | 其实 劳伦斯可以通知我 |
[10:32] | I want you on base, monitoring the perimeter, | 我要你留守基地 监控防御 |
[10:35] | in case there are any more surprises waiting for us. | 以防再生变数 |
[10:38] | I’ll be tracking the escort team, | 我会一直追踪押送车队 |
[10:39] | but I want verbal updates every 15 minutes | 但我仍需要你们每15分钟语音汇报一次 |
[10:41] | confirming your status. | 来确认你们的情况 |
[10:46] | He may try to talk to you, | 他一定会试着和你们谈话 |
[10:48] | or convince you, manipulate you. | 想说服你们 然后操控你们 |
[10:50] | As long as you know that everything out of his mouth is a lie. | 你们只要记住他说的话没有一句是真的 |
[10:56] | I will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[11:40] | Percy’s on the move. | 珀西他们已经出发了 |
[11:42] | I had to meet him halfway. | 我对他做出了让步 |
[11:45] | I’m more concerned about the problem inside division. | 我现在更关心”组织”内部的问题 |
[11:48] | We have a saboteur. | 我们有内鬼 |
[11:52] | Something’s moving. | 有人在动 |
[11:55] | We gotta stop him. They’re going to hear. | 快制止他 不能让里面听到动静 |
[12:58] | Why didn’t you shoot him? | 你为什么不开枪干掉他 |
[12:59] | I wanted to. | 我也想 |
[13:01] | Make it look like the guard did it, but… | 让一切看起来是警卫所为 但是… |
[13:02] | It’s a different caliber gun. | 这把枪口径不同 |
[13:04] | The guardian inside would have heard | 里面的守护者一定会听出异样 |
[13:05] | and shot everyone else. | 然后射杀所有的人 |
[13:06] | No way. | 不可能 |
[13:08] | You think I wanted to let him die? | 你认为我成心想看着他死 |
[13:12] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[13:22] | Lawrence, at this pace | 劳伦斯 以现在的速度 |
[13:24] | we have you arriving at the gates house | 你们大约会在30分钟后 |
[13:25] | in approximately 30 minutes. | 抵达盖茨宅邸 |
[13:26] | Does that match your estimate? | 和你的估计一致吗 |
[13:28] | Affirmative. | 一样 |
[13:37] | I want a progress report from Phelps. | 费尔普斯那边进展如何 |
[13:38] | We’re looking at four detonator cords, | 我们眼前有四条引爆线 |
[13:40] | all rigged to an electrical housing unit. | 都被装配在一个电盒元件 |
[13:42] | I’m guessing | 我猜想 |
[13:43] | we’ll need to open this thing up first | 如果要拆掉保险丝 |
[13:43] | before we can disable the fuses. | 那就必须得先打开这个东西 |
[13:46] | No guesses, just results. | 我不要推测 只要结果 |
[13:51] | I’m picking up a bogey on our thermal image scanners, | 在热图像扫描仪上发现不明物 |
[13:53] | approaching the northern external perimeter. | 正不断靠近北侧外部警戒区 |
[13:55] | I have Alexandra Udinov at the northeast gate. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫在东北门这边 |
[13:58] | She’s requesting entry. | 她请求进入 |
[14:02] | Bring her in. | 让她进来 |
[14:06] | Eric Lawrence. | 埃里克·劳伦斯 |
[14:08] | You were looking at 25 years in sing sing | 你被判在新新监狱蹲25年吧 |
[14:12] | for smashing a man’s head | 因为你抓一个男人的头 |
[14:14] | against a telephone pole | 一直往电线杆上撞 |
[14:16] | until his neck snapped. | 直到他的脖子断掉 |
[14:20] | Granted, | 当然这也是情有可原的 |
[14:21] | he did rape your sister. | 因为他的确强奸了你妹妹 |
[14:22] | But there was no material evidence | 但你却没有物证 |
[14:24] | that would have led to an appeal. | 能让你继续上诉 |
[14:27] | and then I stepped in. | 于是我介入了此事 |
[14:29] | Got you out, gave you back your life. | 把你弄出来 让你重新做人 |
[14:32] | Taught you how to fight for freedom. | 教你如何为自由而战 |
[14:34] | Now look at you. | 但看看现在的你 |
[14:37] | Benjamin Greenwood. | 本杰明·格林伍德 |
[14:40] | Got you out of an institution for the criminally insane. | 我从一家犯罪精神病院把你解救出来的 |
[14:43] | Adrian Paticki. | 阿德里恩·派提克 |
[14:46] | Wrongfully sentenced, | 虽然是被误判的 |
[14:48] | but on death row. | 却被关进死囚牢房 |
[14:50] | I saved all your lives, | 我救了你们所有人的命 |
[14:53] | which is why it pains me that you would demonstrate | 可是你们居然更愿效忠于阿曼达 |
[14:57] | more loyalty to Amanda than you would to me. | 这让我痛心疾首 |
[15:04] | I was beginning to wonder if I’d ever hear from you again. | 我以为我再也不会见到你了 |
[15:07] | I know. I have a lot to explain. | 我知道 我有很多事要和你解释清楚 |
[15:10] | I know you went into Russia, Alex. | 我知道你去了俄罗斯 艾丽克丝 |
[15:12] | I warned you about attacking Semak | 我警告过你不要轻举妄动袭击斯迈克 |
[15:14] | without my help, | 因为你既没有我的帮助 |
[15:15] | before you were ready. | 自己也没有准备充分 |
[15:18] | I know. | 我记得 |
[15:19] | You’re lucky you survived. | 真该庆幸你还活着 |
[15:20] | I know. | 是的 |
[15:21] | How did you make it out? | 但你是怎么逃出来的 |
[15:23] | It couldn’t have been easy. | 想必不容易 |
[15:24] | I got in on my own, | 我既然自己能潜进去 |
[15:25] | and I got out the same way. | 自然也就出得来 |
[15:28] | But you were right about Semak. | 但是你对谢迈克的估计是对的 |
[15:30] | It was too much for me to handle on my own. | 我一个人想搞定他 的确太困难了 |
[15:34] | Especially because of | 而在那里我所发现的一切 |
[15:35] | what I found there. | 就让我更绝望了 |
[15:38] | Please, tell me you didn’t know. | 我想这你一定不知道 |
[15:41] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[15:42] | My mother, Katya. | 我母亲 卡特亚 |
[15:45] | She’s alive. | 她还活著 |
[15:49] | I don’t understand. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[15:50] | Semak must have made a deal with Percy. | 斯迈克一定是和珀西做了一个交易 |
[15:54] | He’s the only reason I’m back. | 我就是为珀西而来的 |
[15:56] | I don’t care if I have to torture it out of him, | 不管怎样 哪怕是严刑逼供也好 |
[15:58] | I want to know why he lied to me. | 我只想知道他为什么对我撒谎 |
[16:03] | I’m afraid that’s going to be difficult right now. | 我恐怕你现在很难如愿了 |
[16:13] | I just wish | 我真希望 |
[16:14] | I had more time to convince you | 可以有更多的时间来让你们醒悟 |
[16:16] | that what you’re doing is wrong. | 你们现在所做的是错误的 |
[16:18] | It just doesn’t seem fair. | 这么做不公平 |
[16:19] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | There’s something wrong. | 出事了 |
[17:15] | How close are we? | 还要多久 |
[17:16] | We’ve interrupted the electrical current of the detonator hub, | 我们阻断了引爆线集成线路板的电流 |
[17:20] | but we still need to make sure there aren’t any | 但在移除任何东西前 我们仍需确保 |
[17:21] | tilt vibration switches before we move anything. | 这里没有安装倾斜振动开关 |
[17:24] | Time is not a luxury you have, take too long | 没有时间了 再不快点的话 |
[17:26] | and you might not live to see tomorrow. | 恐怕你就别想活到明天了 |
[17:27] | How the hell did Percy get a weapon? | 珀西是怎么得到武器的 |
[17:31] | Percy has a silent partner inside division. | 珀西人在”组织”内部安插了同伙 |
[17:34] | Right now, Roan is my prime suspect. | 现在 我觉得嫌疑最大的就是罗恩 |
[17:37] | That would be a good guess. | 我同意你的推测 |
[17:39] | I’ve been following his movements. | 他的所有动作现在都在我的监视内 |
[17:41] | But I’m concerned | 但我更担心的是 |
[17:42] | he may be collaborating with others. | 他也许在和别人勾结 |
[17:45] | In fact, the only person | 事实上 他唯一不会勾结的人 |
[17:49] | I know he’s not working with is you. | 就只有你了 |
[17:51] | You’ve been away. | 因为你一直不在这里 |
[17:53] | Do me a favor. | 我需要你助我一臂之力 |
[17:55] | Keep an eye on him, report back to me. | 盯牢他 随时向我汇报 |
[17:57] | Once I know who he’s working with, | 只要我知道了他的同伙 |
[17:59] | I intend to drown him in a pool of his own acid. | 我一定会让他尝到作茧自缚的滋味 |
[18:39] | Hey, it’s me, we have a problem. | 是我 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:41] | With the generator? | 发电机搞不定 |
[18:42] | With Percy. | 是珀西 |
[18:44] | He was on his way to you, and he just took out | 他现在正在去你们那的路上 |
[18:45] | the alpha team that was escorting him. | 他干掉了护送他的A小队 |
[18:47] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[18:48] | He disabled the vehicle tracker. | 他破坏了车载跟踪器 |
[18:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你们准备怎么办 |
[18:51] | You just focus on your objective. | 你专心完成你的任务 |
[18:52] | Now that Amanda’s lost her leverage over Percy, | 既然阿曼达手上没了珀西的把柄 |
[18:54] | nothing’s going to stop him from hitting that trigger. | 他就能肆无忌惮地杀人了 |
[18:57] | Alex, you are our best shot at stopping clean sweep. | 艾丽克丝 能否阻止这一切就靠你了 |
[19:07] | Enjoying the countryside? | 乡村风光不错吧 |
[19:09] | Eh, the ragweed doesn’t agree with me. | 豚草让我过敏了 |
[19:12] | Take an allergy pill. | 吃点抗过敏药吧 |
[19:15] | Roan’s gun came in handy. | 罗恩的枪还真好找 |
[19:17] | – What about the hostages? – Tell them to sit tight. | -人质怎么处置 -叫他们别着急 |
[19:22] | I can’t wait to see them. | 我等不及要见他们了 |
[19:27] | I’ve spent my life in the military. | 我在军队呆了大半辈子 |
[19:30] | I understand what it is to be beholden to your C.O. | 我理解受惠于长官 |
[19:35] | That sense of duty, obeying the orders, | 那是一种责任感 服从命令 |
[19:39] | following them into the jaws of death. | 誓死追随长官 |
[19:41] | But you don’t have to get caught up in this war, you have options. | 但你们无需介入这场争端 还有的选 |
[19:45] | If you had a little money in your pocket, | 如果能给你们一些钱 |
[19:47] | more than a little, | 当然我说的不止一些 |
[19:49] | you wouldn’t have to answer to percy anymore. | 你们就无需再听命于珀西 |
[19:56] | According to local news reports, | 据当地媒体报道 |
[19:58] | A small recreational plane | 一架小型观光飞机 |
[19:59] | crashed just outside of Saratoga National Park. | 于萨拉托加国家公园外坠毁 |
[20:02] | The pilot, one Darren Smalls, | 一个名叫达伦·史莫斯的飞行员 |
[20:04] | had just signed up two passengers for skydiving, | 登记了两名乘客登机进行跳伞运动 |
[20:07] | But only his body was recovered from the wreckage. | 但残骸中只找到飞行员的尸体 |
[20:09] | The names of the passengers | 乘客姓名 |
[20:11] | match the names on the fake passports used by the guardians. | 与守护者假护照上的相吻合 |
[20:15] | You believe they jumped out of this plane? | 你觉得他们跳伞逃脱了吗 |
[20:17] | Where could they be headed? | 他们可能去哪儿 |
[20:19] | The only structure of note | 方圆20公里内 |
[20:21] | within a 20 kilometer radius of the crash, | 唯一有名的建筑 |
[20:24] | is an old historical landmark, the Gates House. | 是处历史古迹 盖茨宅邸 |
[20:28] | Satellite imagery of the location reveals several vehicles outside. | 卫星图显示建筑外有几辆车 |
[20:31] | I think they’re there right now. | 我觉得他们现在就在那儿 |
[20:33] | – Is the team on their way? – En route as we speak. | -行动小组出发没 -正在路上 |
[20:50] | You sure we shouldn’t be wearing bomb suits? | 你确定我们不用穿防爆服 |
[20:52] | This thing goes off in this corridor, | 这玩意在这走廊里炸开 |
[20:54] | Concussion alone would turn us into jelly. | 光是震动都能把我俩变成肉泥 |
[20:57] | Plus, the suit makes my hands sweat. | 再说穿防爆服我手心冒汗 |
[21:18] | One down, three to go. | 搞定一个 还有三个 |
[21:21] | I’m going to head up, grab some magnetized soldering wire. | 我先上去拿点磁焊丝下来 |
[22:03] | Hi, Percy | 你好 珀西 |
[22:25] | You, here. What are the odds? | 你也在这 真巧啊 |
[22:28] | Tell your guardians to give up the clean sweep trigger, | 叫守护者把清除计划的启动设备交出来 |
[22:30] | and oversight, and you may get out of here alive. | 放了”上峰”成员 你就能活着离开 |
[22:34] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[22:35] | I see you’re embracing the whole “Rebel without a cause” motif, | 看来你是《阿飞正传》的忠实粉丝啊 |
[22:39] | right down to the hairstyle. | 连发型都一样 |
[22:43] | – Can I shoot him now? – Not yet. | -我能现在毙了他吗 -不急 |
[22:46] | I crashed your little “Guardian party” in Amsterdam. | 我坏了守护者在阿姆斯特丹的小聚会 |
[22:49] | The boxes are gone, along with your insurance policy. | “黑盒”没了 你也就没了保命符 |
[22:52] | How do you think we got here? | 你以为我们是怎么找到这儿的 |
[22:54] | We followed your boys. | 就靠跟踪你的守护者 |
[22:55] | Even if that were the case, | 即使是这样 |
[22:58] | The guardians have been given strict instructions | 守护者会严守命令 |
[23:01] | to pull the trigger and gas division | 一旦我有任何不测 |
[23:04] | if anything happens to me. | 他们就摁下开关 毒杀”组织”里所有人 |
[23:10] | I’m in, I’m headed to the silo. | 混进来了 马上去竖井 |
[23:12] | Five by five. Did Amanda give you any trouble? | 很好 阿曼达没找你麻烦吧 |
[23:14] | No, she’s all freaked out about Percy and Roan. | 没 珀西和罗恩让她慌了手脚 |
[23:17] | She asked me to go spy on him. | 还让我去监视罗恩 |
[23:18] | – But you’re blowing her off, right? – Yup. | -但你恐怕要让她失望了是吧 -没错 |
[23:23] | What are you doing down here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[23:25] | Oh, no, that’s not good. | 不 情况不妙 |
[23:29] | I was actually looking for you. | 我正要找你 |
[23:34] | I know you were there | 我知道那晚你也在 |
[23:34] | The night division raided my family’s home. | “组织”突袭我家那晚 |
[23:37] | You said “Mother down”, confirming your kill. | 你说”解决了妈妈”来确定她的死亡 |
[23:39] | But she wasn’t dead, was she? | 但她并没死 是吧 |
[23:44] | You used a tranquilizer, | 其实你给她打了镇定剂 |
[23:46] | a little special side mission for Percy. | 珀西让你办的秘密任务 |
[23:49] | I want to know the truth about what happened on that night. | 我要知道那晚到底发生了什么 |
[23:53] | That’s not why you’re here. | 你来这儿不是为了这个 |
[23:57] | Well then, why the hell are you here? | 那你来这儿干嘛 |
[23:58] | Oh, just sabotaging division. | 破坏”组织” |
[24:01] | Special little side mission for percy. | 珀西交代的秘密小任务 |
[24:16] | Phelps, is that you? | 费尔普斯 是你吗 |
[24:27] | I feel like I’ve landed in an alternate universe. | 我感觉我进入了对调的另外一个世界 |
[24:31] | You, fighting to save division. | 你居然要奋力挽救”组织” |
[24:34] | I don’t expect you to understand me, Percy. | 我也不指望你理解我 珀西 |
[24:36] | I understood your quest for vengeance, | 但我知道你一直想报仇 |
[24:39] | retribution for your fiance. | 为你未婚夫报仇 |
[24:41] | Do you two talk much about Daniel? | 你们俩经常谈起丹尼尔吗 |
[24:45] | Must be a little awkward, since you knew about the kill order | 肯定很尴尬吧 你知情铲除命令 |
[24:48] | and didn’t warn her. | 却没提醒她 |
[24:53] | If you think anyone’s going to believe your lies, you’re wrong. | 你要觉得谁还会信你的谎言 就大错特错了 |
[24:57] | Owen told me the truth about Daniel. | 欧文早告诉我丹尼尔的事了 |
[24:59] | But does Michael know the truth about you and Owen? | 那迈克尔知道你跟欧文的事吗 |
[25:03] | See, that’s the look that tells me | 看 光这表情 |
[25:05] | everything I need to know. | 就能告诉我一切 |
[25:08] | The crack in the foundation. | 能走到一起的基础就有问题 |
[25:09] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[25:11] | She lured you in with the promise of regaining | 是她引诱你 承诺让你重获 |
[25:13] | everything that you’d lost. | 失去的一切 |
[25:15] | Next thing you know, you’re knee-deep | 而你从此深陷其中 难以自拔 |
[25:16] | in Nikita’s war with no end in sight. | 陷入尼基塔无尽的战争中 |
[25:18] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[25:20] | I see an end in sight, right here. | 尽头近在眼前 |
[25:21] | Such a commanding presence. | 真是居高临下 威风凛凛 |
[25:23] | It’s like she’s leading the new crusades. | 就像率领新十字军东征一样 |
[25:26] | So many people willing to lay down their lives for you. | 愿为你抛洒热血的人不计其数 |
[25:29] | Like that poor fool over there. | 比如那边那个可怜的笨蛋 |
[25:32] | Sean Pierce. | 肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[25:36] | That’s a hell of a get. | 你们居然能劝服他 |
[25:40] | I can still see your pimply face on the family christmas cards. | 我还记得你在家庭圣诞卡上的青涩脸庞 |
[25:43] | Looks like the navy made a real man out of you. | 看来海军生涯把你淬炼成了铁血真汉子 |
[25:45] | You’re here for Senator Madeline. | 你为救玛德琳参议员而来 |
[25:48] | Mommy. | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[25:55] | If I don’t answer it, | 如果我不接 |
[25:56] | Patrick will wonder what’s happened to me. | 帕特里克会以为我出事了 |
[25:58] | And if he thinks anything’s gone wrong– | 而如果他以为出了什么差错 |
[26:05] | I have Percy. | 珀西在我手上 |
[26:06] | Give me the trigger and release the hostages, | 交出触发器 释放人质 |
[26:09] | or he dies. | 否则我会杀了他 |
[26:11] | How do I know he’s not dead already? | 我怎么知道他是否还活着 |
[26:16] | Tell them our demands. | 把我们的要求告诉他们 |
[26:17] | Kill them all but Madeline. | 除玛德琳之外 全部干掉 |
[26:30] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[26:36] | I think we both know, they had it coming. | 你我心知肚明 他们罪有应得 |
[26:39] | And now that oversight’s out of the way, | 现在既然铲除了”上峰” |
[26:41] | I’m willing to negotiate. | 我愿意谈判 |
[26:44] | I’ll give you Senator Pierce, | 如果你让我带走触发器 |
[26:46] | if you let me go with the trigger. | 我就把皮尔斯议员交给你 |
[26:49] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[26:52] | Cover him. | 盯着他 |
[26:57] | We can’t go along with this. | 我们不能接受这个条件 |
[27:00] | We have to. | 我们别无选择 |
[27:01] | Giving him the trigger? | 把触发器交给他 |
[27:03] | If Alex kills the power on site, | 如果艾丽克丝搞定了内部电源 |
[27:05] | we’re in the clear. | 我们就没有后顾之忧了 |
[27:06] | He doesn’t know about her, Michael. | 珀西不知道她在行动 迈克尔 |
[27:10] | Birkhoff, are you there? | 伯克霍夫 你还在吗 |
[27:12] | Holy crap, you’re alive. | 天呐 你还活着 |
[27:13] | I thought the terminator got you. | 我还以为那个终结者把你干掉了 |
[27:17] | He’s still after me. | 他仍穷追不舍 |
[27:52] | Okay, Birkhoff, I’m at the control panel. | 好了 伯克霍夫 我到控制台前了 |
[27:55] | Okay, you’re doing great. Get my phone out. | 干得漂亮 把我的手机拿出来 |
[27:59] | I lost the phone. Without the program– | 我把手机弄丢了 没有程序… |
[28:01] | It’s okay, we can do it manually. | 没事 我们可以手动完成 |
[28:02] | It’s simple, it’s like unplugging a toaster. | 很简单 易如反掌 |
[28:05] | I thought you said– | 我记得你说… |
[28:06] | I know, I was just being me. | 我知道 我只是得瑟了一下 |
[28:08] | I’ll walk you through it. | 我会指导你完成 |
[28:10] | You’ve become a world-class operative, Nikita. | 你已经变成世界一流的特工了 尼基塔 |
[28:13] | I just hope someday you stop trying to run | 我只希望有一天 你能勇敢面对 |
[28:15] | from who you really are. | 真实的自己 |
[28:17] | I’m in your blood, for better or worse. | 不论如何 你我注定纠葛一生 |
[28:19] | Shut up, before I change my mind | 闭嘴 别逼我改变主意 |
[28:21] | about blowing your head off. | 把你的脑袋崩开花 |
[28:23] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:19] | We have unidentified agents approaching from the east. | 未知身份特工正从东部靠近 |
[29:59] | Farewell. | 永别了 |
[30:09] | We’re experiencing a power outage. | 电源出现故障 |
[30:11] | Elevators and main hydraulic lifts are stalled. | 电梯与主升降机停转 |
[30:14] | Scanning for remote exploits. | 搜索远程电源 |
[30:18] | The first wire you’re looking for is red. | 你要找的第一根电线是红色的 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[30:50] | Russian. | 是俄国人 |
[30:51] | Gogol must have been tracking Patrick. | “果戈里”肯定一直在追踪帕特里克 |
[30:57] | They’re trying to take Sean’s position. | 他们在抢夺肖恩的位置 |
[30:58] | – Cover me. – Negative! | -掩护我 -不要 |
[31:00] | Get inside the house. | 去房子里面 |
[31:01] | Gogol agents might be inside already. | “果戈里”的特工可能已经进去了 |
[31:02] | You have to get her out. | 你们得把她救出来 |
[31:04] | I’ll stay here and cover him. | 我会留在这里掩护他 |
[31:10] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[31:25] | Okay, I’ve got the blue one. | 好的 我找到蓝色电线了 |
[31:28] | Okay, great, you’ve got one more left. | 很好 还剩下最后一条 |
[31:29] | It’s the black one connected to the transformer. | 是一条连接变压器的黑色电线 |
[31:32] | That’ll cancel the override. | 搞定它 就不会过载了 |
[31:34] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[31:39] | Good, now get the hell out of there. | 很好 现在赶快离开 |
[32:42] | Where’s Sean? | 肖恩在哪儿 |
[32:43] | He’s outside. | 他在外面 |
[32:45] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[32:48] | Behind you. | 你后面有人 |
[33:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:16] | Yes. | 没事 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:39] | This is Admiral Winnick of Southern Command. | 这是南方司令部的温尼克上将 |
[33:41] | Yes, he was. | 没错 就是他 |
[33:45] | This is Amanda. | 这是打给阿曼达的电话 |
[33:46] | Confirm division survived. | 确认下”组织”是否逃过一劫 |
[33:50] | Senator, are you all right? | 议员 你还好吗 |
[33:52] | Yes. | 我很好 |
[33:53] | Percy and his men left. | 珀西和他的人一起走了 |
[33:55] | And clean sweep, has it been– | 全面清除 情况如何… |
[33:57] | Averted. | 已化解 |
[33:58] | Percy must have lost control of the trigger, | 珀西的触发器肯定失效了 |
[34:00] | or perhaps it was destroyed. | 或者 也许它被毁了 |
[34:01] | Whatever the case, | 不管怎样 |
[34:02] | I’ve made sure clean sweep will never threaten division again. | 我已确保全面清除永远不会再威胁到组织 |
[34:05] | Shall I send escorts for you and the others? | 需要我派人护送你和其他几位吗 |
[34:08] | It’s just me. | 只有我还活着 |
[34:11] | That’s…unfortunate. | 那真是 太不幸了 |
[34:15] | We’ll get to work on a cover story right away, | 我们马上着手准备说辞 |
[34:17] | to explain their deaths. | 解释他们的死因 |
[34:19] | Most likely the act of a deranged domestic terrorist. | 很像一个精神错乱的国内恐怖分子所为 |
[34:22] | Yes. Make sure it looks as though they died heroes. | 对 务必让他们看起来英勇壮烈 |
[34:25] | And once things settle down, | 待一切尘埃落定 |
[34:27] | We need to discuss how to proceed with division. | 我们得讨论下如何继续运营”组织” |
[34:30] | Needless to say, after recent events, | 最近发生了这么多事 低调点 |
[34:32] | a low profile is in order. | 这不用我教你吧 |
[34:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:36] | We’ll discuss it next week in Washington. | 下周我们华府再议 |
[34:39] | It’s probably best to keep communications to a minimum. | 我想目前还是最好不要见面了 |
[34:42] | As you say, we should all keep our heads down. | 如你所说 我们都得低调点 |
[34:45] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[34:47] | After all, we wouldn’t want to risk | 毕竟我们不想冒险 |
[34:48] | setting off any flags with your colleagues in D.C. | 惊动你在华府的同僚们 |
[34:51] | But I promise, | 不过我保证 |
[34:52] | division will stay strong and alert. | “组织”会保持战力时刻警惕的 |
[34:55] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[35:01] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[35:02] | It’s Amanda. | 是阿曼达 |
[35:04] | I’ve lost control of her. | 她不听我控制了 |
[35:53] | Division’s still standing. | “组织”未被消灭 |
[35:55] | Clean sweep failed. | 全面清除行动失败了 |
[35:59] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[36:01] | Leaves us some options. | 这样我们还有得玩 |
[36:05] | Let’s get moving. | 走吧 |
[36:31] | How did you– | 你怎么会… |
[36:33] | Roan. | 是罗恩 |
[36:34] | Ah. I take it you lost him. | 好吧 我姑且就认为你让他遛了 |
[36:36] | I survived him. | 我没被他干掉已经不错了 |
[36:39] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:40] | He was Percy’s inside man. | 他就是珀西的内应 |
[36:41] | And now he’s gone. | 而现在他和珀西一样 |
[36:43] | As is Percy. | 都跑掉了 |
[36:45] | What about you, Alex? | 那你怎么办呢 艾丽克丝 |
[36:48] | Where will you go now? | 你准备去哪 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:56] | Semak is still out there. | 斯迈克依然活着 |
[36:58] | So is my mother. | 我母亲也一样 |
[37:00] | And she’s with him. | 她和他在一起 |
[37:03] | Alex, believe it or not, | 艾丽克丝 不论你信不信 |
[37:04] | I still want to help you. | 我依然想要帮助你 |
[37:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:10] | So you can get a foothold in Zetrov? | 这样你就可以在泽特洛夫有一席之地了吗 |
[37:14] | Not interested. | 我对你的帮助不感冒 |
[37:15] | You should be. | 你应该接受的 |
[37:17] | You threaten the hold Semak has on his empire. | 你威胁到了斯迈克对他企业帝国的统治权 |
[37:20] | That’s why he fears you. | 所以他才那么怕你 |
[37:22] | Alexandra Udinov’s existence | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫的存在 |
[37:26] | has the potential to shatter his world. | 将有可能粉碎他的帝国 |
[37:29] | Too bad the world thinks | 遗憾的是全世界都认为 |
[37:31] | Alexandra Udinov is dead. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫已经死了 |
[37:35] | But what if they were to learn the truth? | 那如果他们知道了真相会如何呢 |
[37:55] | If division’s truly gone rogue, | 如果”组织”真的失去控制了 |
[37:57] | you have no choice. | 你也别无选择 |
[37:58] | You have to contact the CIA. | 你必须通知中情局 |
[38:00] | Yeah, what are they going to do? | 那中情局会怎么做 |
[38:01] | Send in the marines? | 派出海军陆战队吗 |
[38:02] | Division’s an army. | “组织”是支军队 |
[38:04] | You’re going to have a war on your hands. | 你会引发战争的 |
[38:05] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[38:07] | Enough people have died. | 牺牲的人已经够多了 |
[38:10] | It’s funny. | 真可笑 |
[38:11] | You seem to be so concerned about the body count now. | 你现在反倒开始关心死亡人数了 |
[38:14] | Didn’t bother you when you were sanctioning all those hits. | 当年你批准刺杀行动的时候可没心慈手软 |
[38:16] | They were necessary. | 那些牺牲是必要的 |
[38:18] | Oh, I’m sure it seemed necessary | 对在这里发号施令的人来说 |
[38:19] | in this room. | 这些牺牲是有必要的 |
[38:21] | But I was the one who had to pull the trigger. | 但是我是那个扣下扳机的人 |
[38:23] | You were a soldier. | 你是士兵就要服从命令 |
[38:24] | I was a killer. | 我是个杀手 |
[38:27] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[38:28] | I don’t know what it’s like. | 我不知道那感觉什么样 |
[38:30] | You had to live in division, I didn’t. | 你必须生活在”组织”内 而我不必 |
[38:34] | Which is why you’re the only one who can take it down | 这也正是为什么只有你能摧毁”组织” |
[38:36] | without exposing it to the public. | 且无需将其公之于众 |
[38:40] | I hate to say it, but she has a point. | 我讨厌这么说 不过她确实言之有理 |
[38:43] | Exposing division is just as bad | 曝光”组织”其后果如同 |
[38:45] | as releasing the black boxes. | 公布黑盒内容一样 |
[38:47] | This is the person | 她可是那个 |
[38:48] | who put a target on our backs. | 下令除掉我们的人 |
[38:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[38:50] | What if I could fix that? | 假如我能弥补自己的过错呢 |
[38:52] | Clear your names. | 还你们清白 |
[38:55] | A presidential pardon. | 总统特赦 |
[39:00] | No. | 不可以 |
[39:01] | If you reveal your part in this to the president, | 如果你把自己从中扮演的角色透露给总统 |
[39:03] | you’ll go to prison. | 你会被送进监狱的 |
[39:05] | No. | 不会的 |
[39:08] | I would receive immunity | 我会因为保持缄默 |
[39:10] | for my silence. | 而得到特赦 |
[39:15] | What do you say? | 你们觉得如何 |
[39:21] | I thought today was going to be the day it all ended. | 我以为今天一切都将会结束 |
[39:24] | It might not have worked out that way, | 可能结局不应该是这样 |
[39:25] | but this is the first time | 但这却是第一次 |
[39:27] | I can see a real light at the end of the tunnel, | 真正让我看到了黑暗尽头的一丝光明 |
[39:32] | for all of us. | 对我们都是 |
[40:08] | We’re almost there. | 我们快要成功了 |
[40:09] | Of course, Percy’s still a problem, | 不过当然 珀西依旧是个问题 |
[40:11] | When is he not? | 一向如此不是吗 |
[40:12] | He’s down to Roan | 他只剩下罗恩 |
[40:14] | and one guardian, thanks to your hit squad. | 和一个守护者了 这要多谢你的杀手小队 |
[40:16] | Then I guess their timing was perfect. | 看来他们时机把握得不错 |
[40:18] | How can I repay you? | 要我如何报答你 |
[40:20] | Oh, | 这个嘛 |
[40:22] | I can think of a few ways. | 我可有得选了 |
[40:26] | Time for that later, | 那个以后再说 |
[40:27] | we still have business to discuss. | 我们也还有些正事要商量 |
[40:30] | My superiors are no longer an issue. | 我的上司已经不再是问题了 |
[40:34] | Yes, we still have my boss to contend with. | 是啊 不过我们还是要对付我老板的 |
[40:37] | Well the good news on that front is that | 这方面的好消息是 |
[40:38] | I think Alexandra may be ready to make her return. | 我觉得亚历山德拉已经准备好回去了 |
[40:42] | And Nikita? | 尼基塔呢 |
[40:45] | I have a future planned for her too. | 我也对她做好计划了 |
[40:49] | It’s considerably shorter. | 比之前的计划快多了 |