时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Continue due west. | 继续向正西前进 |
[00:06] | You’re within 30 meters of the tracker. It hasn’t moved. | 追踪器并未移动 你距它不到30米 |
[00:11] | On the other side of the concrete barrier. | 在混凝土隔离带的另一边 |
[00:13] | Advise when you have eyes on him. | 发现目标立刻汇报 |
[00:29] | It’s Paul. | 是保罗 |
[00:30] | We have confirmation. | 已确认 |
[00:31] | Go for extract. Alert medical. | 带他撤离 通知医疗室做好准备 |
[00:34] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们这就带你走 兄弟 |
[00:35] | Ma’am, I’m tracking local police on approach. | 长官 我追踪到当地警方正在接近 |
[00:38] | They’re responding to an anonymous 911 call | 有匿名报警电话说在那里发现尸体 |
[00:40] | reporting a body at that location. | 所以他们才出警的 |
[00:44] | Sniper! | 有狙击手 |
[00:46] | Pull back. Return to base. | 撤退 返回基地 |
[00:47] | – What about Paul? – Leave the body. | -保罗怎么办 -留下尸体 |
[00:49] | They can’t I.D. him. | 他们无法确认身份 |
[00:58] | That’s our fourth agent down in three days. | 那是三天内被干掉的第四名特工了 |
[01:00] | It’s Nikita. She’s stepping up her fight, | 是尼基塔 她开始反击了 |
[01:02] | taking us out directly. | 要直接除掉我们 |
[01:04] | It’s not Nikita. | 不是尼基塔 |
[01:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:08] | Just make sure Mason’s team makes it back here. | 先确保梅森的队伍安全返回 |
[01:11] | Send a support unit to meet them. | 派一队人员去接应 |
[01:14] | We’ll find who’s behind these deaths. | 我们会找出杀我们特工的幕后黑手的 |
[01:16] | In the meantime, we will not let it deter us from our course. | 与此同时 我们将继续我们的行动 |
[01:19] | Send me a status update on our Zetrov Operation. | 给我一份泽特洛夫的最新行动情况 |
[01:24] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:25] | She doesn’t care that we’re being targeted? | 她一点都不在乎我们被当做目标吗 |
[01:28] | Amanda’s dealing with a lot right now. | 阿曼达现在要处理的事情太多了 |
[01:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:31] | ‘Cause the only thing I see her dealing with lately | 我最近见她处理的事 可只有 |
[01:33] | is her precious Alexandra Udinov. | 她珍贵的亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[01:40] | I don’t care what Amanda wants. | 我不在乎阿曼达想要什么 |
[01:41] | Let her and Ari think that | 任她和阿里以为 |
[01:42] | I’m ready to take over Zetrov. | 我准备好接管泽特洛夫了吧 |
[01:44] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是不可能发生的 |
[01:45] | All I want to do is get my mother back. | 我只想让母亲回到我身边 |
[01:47] | I want that too, Alex, but, as long as you’re there, | 彼此彼此 艾丽克丝 但只要你在那儿 |
[01:49] | I can’t make a move against Amanda or Ari. | 我就不能对阿曼达和阿里有所行动 |
[01:51] | And I really, really want to. | 但我真的很想采取行动 |
[01:54] | Two more days. That’s all I need. | 再给我两天就够了 |
[01:56] | – I promise. – For what? | -我保证 -你要做什么 |
[01:58] | I’m going home again. | 我又要回家了 |
[02:00] | This time, with the media. | 这次是和媒体一起 |
[02:01] | As long as there’s a camera nearby, | 只要有镜头在附近 |
[02:03] | Semak won’t risk an attack. | 斯迈克就不会冒险杀我 |
[02:05] | How do you know that your mother will leave with you? | 你怎么知道你母亲会和你一起走 |
[02:09] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[02:11] | But I have to try to convince her, right? | 但我得试着说服她 不是吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:16] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[02:20] | Two more days. | 再等两天 |
[02:23] | She’s as stubborn as you are. | 她和你一样固执己见 |
[02:25] | Worse. | 她更犟 |
[02:27] | I just wish that you could see the big picture. | 我只希望你能着眼全局 |
[02:31] | Carla… | 卡拉… |
[02:32] | What happens if Amanda uses Alex | 要是阿曼达利用艾丽克丝 |
[02:34] | to overthrow Semak | 扳倒斯迈克 |
[02:36] | and gains control of the company? | 然后夺取公司控制权怎么办 |
[02:37] | Aex doesn’t want the company. | 艾丽克丝不想要公司 |
[02:38] | I believe you. | 我相信 |
[02:39] | That’s why Amanda is gonna betray her. | 正因如此 阿曼达才一定会背叛她 |
[02:43] | Work it so Ari can take the throne, | 如此一来 阿里就能篡权夺位 |
[02:44] | at which point she gets billions of Russian dollars | 而她会得到数以亿计俄币 |
[02:47] | and no one to stop her. | 而且没人能阻止她 |
[02:48] | It’s never gonna happen. | 这是不会发生的 |
[02:49] | It’s happening now. | 她已经在行动了 |
[02:54] | Look, | 听着 |
[02:56] | sometimes you have to put | 有时候 你得顾全大局 |
[02:58] | what’s right ahead of your personal feelings for the greater good. | 将正义置于个人感情之上 |
[03:02] | My personal feelings are right. | 我的个人感情总是正义的 |
[03:04] | First, you protect the people you love. | 首先 你得保护好你爱的人 |
[03:07] | Then, you talk about the greater good. | 然后考虑大局的事情 |
[03:12] | I guess I was wrong. | 我之前说错了 |
[03:16] | You’re definitely more stubborn. | 你比她更冥顽不灵 |
[03:19] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[03:20] | Birkhoff found something. | 伯克霍夫有所发现 |
[03:21] | We need to talk to you. | 我们得和你谈谈 |
[03:24] | And it’s sensitive information. | 是敏感信息 |
[03:28] | Michael, Carla’s on our side. | 迈克尔 卡拉站是我们的人了 |
[03:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:31] | You know what, that’s okay. | 你知道吗 没事的 |
[03:32] | I actually want to get more air. So… | 我正好需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[03:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | There be some serious rumblings | 这周咱们的”黑暗世界” |
[03:39] | in the shadow world this week. | 可不算太平 |
[03:40] | Three related homicides, | 三起有关联的谋杀案 |
[03:42] | all in the tri-state area. | 都发生在三州交界地区 |
[03:43] | In each case, the victim was grabbed at home, | 受害者都是在家被劫持 |
[03:45] | bodies dumped in random locations. | 尸体被抛在随机的地点 |
[03:47] | You found a serial killer? | 你找到连环杀手了 |
[03:49] | With a taste for victims who work for a certain black ops group. | 偏爱对付某一秘密行动组织成员的杀手 |
[03:59] | Amanda is stepping up her plans. | 阿曼达在进一步实施她的计划 |
[04:01] | You’ve got to take division away from her now. | 你现在就得把”组织”从她手上夺过来 |
[04:04] | What’s the situation with Nikita? | 尼基塔那边情况如何 |
[04:07] | She just doesn’t get it. It’s really frustrating. | 她就是不懂顾全大局 很令人沮丧 |
[04:10] | Well, I’ve got a solve for that. | 对此我有一个解决方案 |
[04:12] | Give me your location. | 把你的位置告诉我 |
[04:12] | I’ll send Roan and Patrick over to pay her a visit. | 我派罗恩和帕特里克去会会她 |
[04:15] | No, I told you she’s off-limits. | 不行 我说过你不准碰她 |
[04:19] | Now what are you doing about Amanda? | 关于阿曼达 你采取了什么行动 |
[04:21] | What? Am I answering to you now? | 怎么 莫非我现在听命于你 |
[04:23] | Look, let’s just sit tight, | 我们就作壁上观 |
[04:25] | let this hand play itself out. | 静待事情发展 |
[04:27] | Amanda’s obsession with Alex is gonna help us | 阿曼达对艾丽克丝的执着 |
[04:29] | get division back. | 会帮我们夺回”组织” |
[04:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:36] | Found a new one. | 找到新一个被害者 |
[04:41] | That’s Paul. | 是保罗 |
[04:42] | Someone’s declared open season on division, | 有人公然向”组织”宣战 |
[04:44] | And they’re killing agents at random? | 他们在随机杀害”组织”特工吗 |
[04:45] | It’s a good day to be rogue. | 趁没死还是叛变出逃的好 |
[04:47] | No, I don’t think that it’s random. | 不对 我认为他们是有目标的 |
[04:50] | Remember a few years back when Percy got all paranoid about Gogol? | 还记得几年前珀西曾对果戈理疑神疑鬼吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah, he thought Semak was building a private army. | 是啊 他怀疑斯迈克在组建私人军队 |
[04:56] | Good call on that. | 说得不错 |
[04:57] | I remember. He set up a Gogol task force. | 我记得 他组建了支针对果戈理的特遣队 |
[05:01] | Right. Well, he assigned me to pick the agents. | 是的 他还任命我来挑选特工 |
[05:05] | These agents. | 就是那些特工 |
[05:06] | So you think Gogol’s behind this? | 所以你认为果戈理是幕后黑手吗 |
[05:08] | I mean, Doesn’t Amanda’s boyfriend run that joint? | 果戈理的老大可是阿曼达男友啊 |
[05:11] | Yeah, but their relationship is on the D.L., | 是 但他俩那档子事不还没曝光嘛 |
[05:13] | So maybe the orders come straight from Semak. | 也许是斯迈克亲自下令的 |
[05:16] | Ari still has to pretend to carry them out, right? | 阿里还得装模作样的执行命令 不是吗 |
[05:18] | I don’t know, but, based on this list, | 我不清楚 但是根据被杀者名单 |
[05:21] | I’m pretty sure I know who the next target is. | 我基本确定他们下一个目标是谁了 |
[05:24] | Sucks to be them. | 他们自认倒霉吧 |
[05:25] | No. Not today. | 不 他们今天不会死 |
[05:28] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[05:29] | Not again with the rescuing and the saving of the enemy. | 你不会又要去拯救敌人吧 |
[05:32] | We could possibly build another alliance. | 说不定又能结交一个盟友呢 |
[05:36] | Come on, division’s been battered this year | “组织”这一年腹背受敌 |
[05:38] | with us, oversight, Amanda versus Percy. | 和我们与”上峰”周旋 阿曼达还得防着珀西 |
[05:41] | The place is ripe for rebellion. | 肯定不少人都有反心 |
[05:57] | Dina. | 蒂娜 |
[06:07] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[06:13] | You’re shooting up your getaway car. | 你把撤离用的车打烂了 |
[07:08] | Those weren’t Gogol agents. | 他们不是果戈理特工 |
[07:11] | That was a Guardian. | 那是个守护者 |
[07:14] | I think I know which one. | 是哪一个我都知道 |
[07:27] | We want to know what your division is planning | 我们想知道你们”组织” |
[07:31] | for Alexandra Udinov. | 都在帮亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫谋划些什么 |
[07:35] | There’s been a mistake. | 你们搞错了 |
[07:37] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你们要抓的人 |
[07:39] | You are an agent of division. | 你是”组织”的特工 |
[07:43] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道”组织”是什么 |
[07:46] | We don’t believe you. | 我们不相信你 |
[07:50] | She’s holding up well. | 她还挺能撑的 |
[07:51] | She’s almost through her restraints. | 她快要挣脱了 |
[07:53] | Shall I give Patrick the green light? | 我可以让帕特里克行动了吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好的 去吧 |
[08:30] | She’ll be back at division within the hour. | 她一小时就能回到”组织” |
[08:32] | Right on schedule. | 计划实施顺利 |
[08:35] | Who’s next on the list? | 下一个目标是谁 |
[08:38] | So Percy’s kidnapping | 所以说珀西在绑架 |
[08:39] | division agents and framing Gogol for it? | “组织”特工然后栽赃给果戈理 |
[08:42] | Remember when you said | 记得你曾说过 |
[08:43] | division was ripe for a little rebellion? | “组织”现在很容易滋生叛变吗 |
[08:46] | That’s exactly what Percy is hoping for. | 这正是珀西所期望的 |
[08:48] | These attacks are specifically designed | 这些袭击是精心设计 |
[08:49] | to damage Amanda’s leadership. | 企图瓦解阿曼达领导地位的 |
[08:51] | That means Percy knows | 这意味着珀西知道了 |
[08:52] | about Amanda and Ari’s secret. | 阿曼达和阿里的秘密 |
[08:55] | But how? | 可他是如何知道的 |
[08:56] | I mean, we only figure it out because I saw Ari | 我们是因为在艾丽克丝的新闻发布会上 |
[08:58] | at Alex’s press conference last week. | 见到阿里从而知晓的 |
[09:00] | Just because you couldn’t remember | 你不记得 |
[09:01] | doesn’t mean that Percy stopped digging. | 不代表珀西不会深入调查 |
[09:05] | He must have found out some other way. | 他肯定通过某种途径得知了 |
[09:11] | – Another agent? – Caleb. | -又一个特工遭袭了吗 -凯勒 |
[09:13] | His tracker went offline an hour ago | 他的追踪器信号一小时前消失了 |
[09:15] | at his cover job. | 他当时在以伪身份上班 |
[09:16] | He wasn’t on the list you gave me. | 他不在你给我的名单上 |
[09:22] | Dina, I’m glad you’re back. | 蒂娜 我很高兴你回来了 |
[09:24] | – Let’s get you debriefed. – Let’s save time. | -快去做情况汇报吧 -省点时间吧 |
[09:26] | It’s Gogol. They’re behind this. | 是果戈理 他们是幕后主使 |
[09:28] | It makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[09:29] | We found tula shell casings near the bodies. | 我们在尸体附近找到了些俄制图拉弹壳 |
[09:31] | The place I escaped from is in the middle | 我逃脱的地方位于俄罗斯黑手党 |
[09:33] | of Bratva territory, Gogol’s mafia connection. | 领地的中心 果戈理和那黑手党有联系 |
[09:37] | A few shell casings | 一些弹壳 |
[09:38] | and a building in Brooklyn prove nothing. | 和一幢布鲁克林的房子说明不了什么 |
[09:40] | Amanda, we can’t sit back while they hit us. | 阿曼达 我们不能坐以待毙啊 |
[09:42] | We need to show our enemies that there are consequences | 我们得警告敌人 袭击”组织”特工 |
[09:44] | for attacking division. | 是要承担后果的 |
[09:45] | I will put an end to those attacks, | 我会处理好这些袭击的 |
[09:47] | Mason, believe me. | 梅森 相信我 |
[09:48] | I already know how to stop the attacks. | 我已经知道如何停止这些攻击了 |
[09:52] | The men who took me | 绑架我的那人 |
[09:53] | wanted to know about Alexandra Udinov. | 想要知道亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫的消息 |
[09:58] | They want us to stop helping her. | 他们希望我们停止对她的援助 |
[10:27] | Sean, what are you doing– | 肖恩你来这做什么 |
[10:28] | Nikita didn’t tell you. I’m your new bodyguard. | 尼基塔没跟你说吗 我是你的新任保镖 |
[10:30] | And I’m starving. | 而且我饿昏了 |
[10:32] | You can’t be here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[10:34] | That is no way to talk to the man | 你怎么能对一个可能为你挡子弹的人 |
[10:35] | who might take a bullet for you. | 这种态度呢 |
[10:37] | You can’t be here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[10:38] | You’re seal team six. | 你是海豹六队的 |
[10:39] | If you hang around me, | 如果你和我在一起 |
[10:41] | I guarantee someone will take your picture | 肯定有人会拍下照片 |
[10:42] | and blow your covert status. | 揭露你的秘密身份的 |
[10:44] | That’s long gone. | 我早就不归属海豹六队了 |
[10:45] | My identity came out with the whole gates house coverage. | 我的身份随着盖茨府邸事件的曝光早就暴露了 |
[10:48] | Although I can’t say I have my own hash tag | 虽然我没能像某人一样 |
[10:49] | like somebody I know. | 一夜成名 |
[10:52] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底来这做什么 |
[10:53] | The last remaining evidence of my mother’s involvement | 有关我老妈与”上峰”之间牵连的 |
[10:55] | with oversight is all recorded in one place. | 唯一证据都在同一个地方 |
[10:57] | The black box. Last time I saw that it was– | 黑盒 我上次看到它是在… |
[11:00] | The house we’re visiting today, right? | 在我们今天将拜访的房子里 是吧 |
[11:02] | What’s in the case? | 箱子里是什么 |
[11:03] | I brought some gear to neutralize the box | 我带了一些装备以毁掉盒子 |
[11:04] | in case we run across it. Cool by you? | 万一我们能找到的话 你同意吧 |
[11:07] | Sean, if you screw this up for me– | 肖恩 如果你这次把我的事情搞砸了 |
[11:08] | Hey, I knew the deal when I came here. | 我来这时就清楚任务了 |
[11:11] | Job one: Protect you. Job two: | 第一是保护你 第二是 |
[11:13] | Make sure you get your mom. | 确保你能接走母亲 |
[11:15] | So relax, and don’t be scared. | 所以放松些 别害怕 |
[11:17] | Why would I be scared? | 我为什么要害怕呢 |
[11:20] | Cause you don’t think you can convince her | 因为你不相信自己能够说服她 |
[11:21] | to come with you. | 随你回来 |
[11:22] | You’re afraid that she won’t see things your way. | 你在担心她与你的想法不同 |
[11:25] | She will. | 她会的 |
[11:28] | When she sees all you’ve done to save her, she will. | 当她看到你为救她做的一切时 她会的 |
[11:37] | I know Percy is behind this, | 我知道幕后黑手是珀西 |
[11:39] | and his game is working. | 他的把戏成功了 |
[11:41] | My troops think your agency is responsible. | 我的人认为是你们干的 |
[11:44] | The mood here has turned against me, | 大家都不听从我指挥了 |
[11:45] | – And my hands are tied. – So are mine. | -我什么都做不了 – 我也是 |
[11:48] | I can’t divert Gogol resources to help you. | 我无法调动果戈理的力量帮你 |
[11:50] | I’m supposed to be preparing | 我得为迎接小亚历山德拉 |
[11:52] | for young Alexandra’s arrival, remember? | 做准备 记得吧 |
[11:55] | He’s going to ruin everything. | 他会毁掉一切的 |
[11:57] | How did he find out about us? | 他怎么知道我俩的关系的 |
[11:59] | How do you think? Carla Bennett. | 你觉得呢 卡拉·班内特说的呗 |
[12:02] | They spent the better part of a day together | 在A小队突袭他们的藏身处之前 |
[12:03] | before my alpha team raided his rathole. | 他俩可聊了好半天呢 |
[12:06] | Now I have no idea where he is. | 现在我也不知道他在哪里了 |
[12:08] | And if I send one more agent out to die… | 如果我现在再派出一名特工白白送死 |
[12:10] | You need an outside hire. | 你最好从外面雇人 |
[12:12] | There must be an independent contractor | 肯有能查到珀西下落的 |
[12:13] | somewhere out there who can track Percy. | 第三方可以合作 |
[12:25] | Found it in my bag. | 我包里找到的 |
[12:26] | Must have switched them while we were prepping. | 肯定是我们准备装备的时候拿错了 |
[12:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:31] | I didn’t mean for you to see that. | 我不是故意让你看到的 |
[12:33] | Forget about me for a second. | 先别考虑我 |
[12:35] | What if someone else saw it? | 要是别人看到呢 |
[12:37] | You never know how close your enemies are gonna be, Michael. | 敌人可能就在你的身边 迈克尔 |
[12:41] | What, you think division’s gonna find the beach house? | 你觉得”组织”会找到海滩别墅 |
[12:43] | Sean pierce did. | 肖恩·皮尔斯就找到了 |
[12:44] | Amanda found our last place. | 阿曼达也找到了我们上一处藏身地 |
[12:47] | If she finds out that you have a son… | 如果她得知你有个儿子 |
[12:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:53] | I’ll be more careful. | 我会多加小心的 |
[12:54] | It shouldn’t exist. | 就不该带着这东西的 |
[13:01] | Are we still talking about the photograph? | 我们讨论的还是这张照片吗 |
[13:03] | I don’t want anything to happen to Max. | 我不想让马克斯出事 |
[13:06] | Or Cassandra. | 还有卡珊德拉 |
[13:07] | Guys, just got a ping | 伙计们 我们在监控的一个 |
[13:10] | through an x-band relay that we monitor. | X波段信号中继站刚收到一串信号 |
[13:12] | Amanda wants to chat. | 阿曼达想找大伙聊聊 |
[13:15] | – It has to be a trap. – Chill. | -肯定是个陷阱 -淡定 |
[13:18] | She can’t trace us here, okay? | 她不可能追踪到这里的 |
[13:21] | Set it up. | 接进来 |
[13:23] | My agents think Gogol’s the threat. | 我的特工认为果戈理才是威胁 |
[13:26] | They’re wrong, | 其实他们错了 |
[13:27] | but I can’t very well explain how I know that. | 但我现在不能给你详细解释个中原因 |
[13:30] | Well, gee, Amanda, I guess you were right. | 阿曼达 我猜你说得对 |
[13:32] | Personal relationships outside of division | 跟”组织”外的人勾搭 |
[13:33] | really are a bad idea. | 真不是什么好事 |
[13:36] | My connection to Ari is irrelevant. | 这跟我和阿里的关系无关 |
[13:38] | Percy has to be stopped. | 必须有人阻止珀西 |
[13:40] | He’s the one responsible for this bloodshed. | 这些人命该由他来埋单 |
[13:42] | You’re responsible. | 应埋单的是你 |
[13:44] | You corrupted division, | 你腐化了”组织” |
[13:45] | and now you want to sell it out to the enemy. | 现在却想让对手背这个罪名 |
[13:48] | Carla. Self-righteous as ever. | 卡拉 还是这么自以为是 |
[13:51] | No, just plain righteous. | 没有 只是正直而已 |
[13:53] | I don’t manipulate people to further my own agenda. | 我不会操纵他人来为自己卖命 |
[13:56] | Manipulating subjects | 找人卖命不正是 |
[13:57] | was the basis of your entire program, | 你整个项目的核心吗 |
[13:59] | Though I have made significant improvements | 我很惭愧 没能从那之后 |
[14:01] | on it since then. | 将此发扬光大 |
[14:03] | Thanks for thinking of us, but we’ll pass. | 谢谢你想起我们 但我们不想插手 |
[14:05] | Find someone else. | 找别人去吧 |
[14:06] | I was speaking to Nikita. | 我在跟尼基塔说话 |
[14:08] | Oh, I talked to her. | 我跟她聊过了 |
[14:09] | She said there’s no way in hell | 她说她绝不可能 |
[14:10] | She’s helping you. | 帮你的 |
[14:12] | Then maybe there’s someone else you’d like to help. | 没准有你想帮的人呢 |
[14:26] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[14:28] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[14:30] | Is that Fletcher? | 这是弗莱彻吗 |
[14:31] | No, he’s gone. Nikita was there. | 不可能 尼基塔亲眼看到他死了 |
[14:33] | What’d you do, amanda? | 你在做什么 阿曼达 |
[14:35] | Have your techs splice together | 让你那些技术人员 |
[14:36] | some old recordings of Ryan’s voice? | 合成瑞安的声音 |
[14:39] | No. | 不是 |
[14:41] | Listen, the first time we met, | 我们第一次相遇 |
[14:44] | we were in that bunker | 是在那个掩体里 |
[14:46] | in Chile. | 在智利 |
[14:48] | I asked who you were, you said, “Nikita. | 我问你名字 你说”尼基塔 |
[14:52] | You hung up on me.” | 然后你就没再说话” |
[15:02] | Ryan. | 是瑞安 |
[15:15] | You died. How? | 你不是死了吗 |
[15:18] | Surprised me too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[15:19] | I mean, the part where I was alive. | 我很惊讶我还活着 |
[15:21] | The dying thing, I… | 垂死挣扎的时候 我… |
[15:23] | I kind of saw that coming. | 我也以为我死定了 |
[15:28] | Are you okay? She isn’t… | 你还好吗 她对你… |
[15:30] | I’m still in one piece. | 我起码还活着 |
[15:32] | Amanda’s kept me alive to help her work on her special projects. | 阿曼达留着我的命是为了帮她完成特殊任务 |
[15:37] | I really hope for his sake that’s not a euphemism. | 我真希望他的处境像他说的一样 |
[15:42] | Here’s the offer. | 回归正题 |
[15:43] | You bring me Percy, | 你给我抓到珀西 |
[15:45] | I’ll give you Ryan. | 我就把瑞安给你 |
[15:46] | Deal? | 成交否 |
[15:47] | Bring you percy? | 把珀西给你 |
[15:49] | Unfortunately, I need him alive | 不好意思 我要活的 |
[15:52] | to answer for his crimes. | 以便他能认罪 |
[15:57] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[16:08] | Wow. Just like I remember it. | 真漂亮 跟我记忆中的一样 |
[16:10] | And yet the original actually burned to the ground. | 其实原来那个早被埋在地下了 |
[16:13] | How’d you feel when you heard that Sergei Semak | 当你听说谢尔盖·斯迈克建了这座跟你小时候 |
[16:15] | had constructed an exact replica of your childhood home? | 完全一样的复制品时 你作何感想 |
[16:18] | It was very…emotional. | 感觉…五味杂陈 |
[16:23] | But now that I’m here I can feel | 但现在在这里 我仿佛感觉 |
[16:25] | my family’s presence. | 一家人还在身边 |
[16:27] | Like my mother is upstairs waiting for me right now. | 就像妈妈现在就在楼上等我一样 |
[16:31] | Maybe we should go through here. | 我们走这边好吗 |
[16:34] | Right. My father’s office. | 好 去我爸爸办公室 |
[16:41] | Not an exact replica. | 略有异样 |
[16:43] | Mr. Pierce, I thought we discussed | 皮尔斯先生 我们好像谈过 |
[16:45] | the route of today’s tour. | 今天的行程吧 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. I have a terrible memory. | 抱歉 我记性不好 |
[16:49] | If you continue down that corridor, | 如果你从那边走廊下去 |
[16:51] | You’ll make your way to the conservatory. | 你将会走到暖房 |
[16:54] | Thank you so much, Mr. Tasarov. | 非常感谢 塔瑟洛夫先生 |
[17:06] | Sonya, who’s working on Caleb’s abduction case? | 桑娅 谁在负责加勒的绑架案 |
[17:10] | – My team’s on standby. – No one. | -我的人准备就绪了 -没人 |
[17:12] | Look at the monitors. | 看大屏监视器就知道了 |
[17:14] | Amanda’s got a special team on it. | 阿曼达派了一个特别小分队接手此事 |
[17:16] | Who? What team? | 谁 什么小分队 |
[17:17] | You should talk to Amanda. | 这你得去问阿曼达了 |
[17:19] | I’ve got a lot of data to sort through here. | 我这儿还有一大堆数据要处理 |
[17:36] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[17:37] | Your old hard drives were a mess. | 你留下的硬盘真是一团乱麻 |
[17:39] | I’ve seen hoarders with better organizational systems. | 仓库也比你这有条理 |
[17:42] | True genius cannot be contained. | 真正的天才不拘泥于形式 |
[17:46] | So it’s official. | 所以这是玩真的了 |
[17:48] | We’re working for Amanda. | 我们在帮阿曼达做事了 |
[17:50] | Well, technically, I’m only working with Sonya here. | 实际上 我只是和桑娅合作而已 |
[17:53] | Nikita thought putting our two giant brains together | 尼基塔觉得合我二人天才神威 |
[17:55] | gave us the best chance of finding Percy. | 定能早日捉住珀西老妖 |
[17:57] | Sonya, you remember Carla? | 桑娅 你还记得卡拉吗 |
[17:59] | You guys tried to have her killed last week. | 你们上周还想杀她来着 |
[18:02] | I found the file. What does it do? | 我找到那文件了 有什么用处 |
[18:05] | Well, when Nikki first came back to town, | 当尼基塔第一次回来的时候 |
[18:07] | this is before your time, | 那是在你进来之前 |
[18:08] | She kidnapped a certain division asset… | 她绑走了一名”组织”里的间谍 |
[18:13] | I’ve heard this story. | 这件事我听说了 |
[18:14] | She left you duct-taped to a swing set. | 她把你用胶带捆在了秋千上弃你而去 |
[18:16] | Actually it was a rocking horse. | 事实上那是个摇摆木马 |
[18:18] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[18:20] | The point is, she jammed my tracker. | 重点是 她干扰了我的追踪器 |
[18:22] | When I got back to division, | 当我回到”组织”时 |
[18:24] | I started working on a back-channel system. | 我开始研究一套秘密频道通信系统 |
[18:26] | A way to find someone even if their signal | 就算一个人的信号被干扰了 |
[18:28] | was being jammed? | 也能找到他的方法吗 |
[18:35] | Have you tested this? | 你测试过吗 |
[18:36] | I don’t see how it will work… | 我觉得这不会起作用吧 |
[18:38] | Bah-bah-bah-bah. | 等等等等 |
[18:40] | It is not yours to question the genius, | 天才不是用来被你质疑的 |
[18:43] | only to marvel at it. | 星星眼崇拜脸就可以了 |
[18:44] | All I need from you | 我只需要你告诉我 |
[18:45] | is a frequency for the missing agent. | 失踪特工的追踪器频段是多少就行了 |
[18:49] | Sonya, you can change his frequency later. | 桑娅 我们把他从珀西的魔爪中救出后 |
[18:51] | After we pull his ass out of Percy’s frying pan. | 你就可以把他的追踪器频段给改掉 |
[18:53] | If we find the agent… | 如果我们找出了那个特工 |
[18:55] | We find Percy. | 我们就找到了珀西 |
[18:56] | Your call. | 你决定吧 |
[19:12] | Amanda is using your sympathies against you. | 阿曼达在利用你的同情心来对付你 |
[19:15] | Don’t let her. | 别让她得逞 |
[19:16] | I can’t worry about punishing Amanda right now | 如果我此时能把瑞安救出来 |
[19:19] | When I can save Ryan and get percy | 又能同时把珀西揪出来 |
[19:20] | off the streets at the same time. | 我实在管不了怎么去惩罚阿曼达了 |
[19:22] | This isn’t about punishment or revenge. | 这并不是关乎惩罚或者报复 |
[19:26] | It isn’t. | 不是 |
[19:28] | Look, in the right hands, | 听着 如果有了正确的人 |
[19:30] | under the right leadership, | 在正确的领导之下 |
[19:32] | division can save so many more lives. | “组织”可以拯救千万条生命 |
[19:35] | Carla, division is not a shield. | 卡拉 “组织”不是坚盾 |
[19:37] | It’s a sword. | 而是一把利刃 |
[19:38] | And it bleeds everything it touches. | 它碰过的任何事物都会血流成河 |
[19:43] | You know, after we take down your boss, | 在我们扳倒你的上司之后 |
[19:45] | you’ll have a lot of free time. | 你就可以空下来了 |
[19:47] | Maybe we can get together, grab a drink or something. | 或许我们能聚一聚 喝一杯之类的 |
[19:58] | 尼基塔现在 与阿曼达合作 | |
[20:01] | 他们在追踪你 绑架的特工 快逃 | |
[20:10] | We’re sure his tracker can’t send out a signal? | 你确定他的追踪器不能发出讯号吗 |
[20:12] | Been dead for almost an hour. | 已经死了快一个小时了 |
[20:14] | The chip is useless. | 芯片已经没用了 |
[20:16] | Why take the chance? | 别冒险 |
[20:17] | Get that body out of here now. | 马上把他的尸体给我弄出去 |
[20:20] | Got him. Whoop, there he is. | 找到他了 耶 他就在那儿 |
[20:22] | So fast? | 这么快 |
[20:24] | I’m still not really sure what just happened. | 我还不是很清楚到底怎么追踪到他的 |
[20:27] | And that is why you fail. | 所以说你跟我比还不及格 |
[20:31] | Except at hotness. | 但是你很正点哦 |
[20:34] | – At which you succeed. – What? | -这点你还是赢了 -啥 |
[20:36] | You heard me. | 你懂的 |
[20:41] | He’s in manhattan. Downtown. | 他在曼哈顿 市区里 |
[21:12] | Go on. | 去拿呀 |
[21:13] | You can reach it. | 你够得着的 |
[21:29] | It’s okay. I got you a new hat. | 没关系 姐给你弄了个新帽子 |
[21:50] | You…you mind if I do the honors? | 你介意我来吗 |
[21:53] | Please. | 请吧 |
[22:04] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[22:05] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[22:07] | Actually, I meant… | 其实 我是想… |
[22:14] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[22:17] | Carla, look at you. | 卡拉 看看你 |
[22:19] | Teaming up with the motley insurgents. | 和这些叛徒小丑混在一起 |
[22:23] | Have they shown you the secret handshake yet? | 他们教你怎么秘密握手了没 |
[22:25] | This is not the time to be making jokes. | 这不是开玩笑的时候 |
[22:27] | I can’t help it. Forgive me. | 情难自禁 原谅我 |
[22:30] | Okay, interrogation. I’m terrified. | 要审讯爷了 好怕怕 |
[22:34] | – What do you want to know? – Nothing really. | -你们想知道什么 -其实没什么 |
[22:37] | We just need you to speak in that microphone, | 我们只需要你对着这个麦克风说几句 |
[22:39] | confirm you’re a happy, healthy hostage. | 表明你是个健康快乐的人质就好 |
[22:41] | You’re not curious as to my grand design? | 你对我的宏图大业不好奇吗 |
[22:44] | Oh, we worked it out. | 我们已经一清二楚了 |
[22:46] | Amanda did too, by the way. | 阿曼达也心知肚明 |
[22:47] | She knows you’re behind these attacks. | 她知道你是幕后操纵这些袭击的人 |
[22:49] | Mm. Working with amanda. | 和阿曼达联手了 |
[22:51] | Big victory for her. | 对于她来说很是很大的胜利了 |
[22:52] | I know she was always pained by your defection. | 我知道她常因为你们失信而头疼 |
[22:55] | It’s a one-time deal. | 只是一锤子买卖罢了 |
[22:57] | I made an exception for you. | 我为你破例了 |
[23:01] | How do you feel about that? | 你怎么想的 |
[23:02] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[23:05] | But what we’re getting in return is worth it. | 但是为了换回的东西也值了 |
[23:08] | I’m being traded? | 我被你们当做交换筹码了吗 |
[23:09] | For what? Or whom? | 交换什么 或者说谁 |
[23:15] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[23:19] | I actually kind of like the kid. He’s got spirit. | 我挺喜欢他的 他身上有一股劲头 |
[23:22] | But worth as much as me? | 但我只值区区一个他吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah, well, you can take it up with Amanda. | 你可以跟阿曼达去讨论 |
[23:26] | We about done here? | 说完了吗 |
[23:27] | You don’t actually think | 你们不会真的以为 |
[23:29] | this trade is gonna happen, do you? | 这场交易会顺利进行吧 |
[23:32] | All of Amanda’s favorite people in one place, | 如果她想要的人都聚集在一处 |
[23:34] | and she’s just gonna play by the rules? | 她还会按规矩办事吗 |
[23:37] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:39] | Why don’t you grab my phone | 你们干嘛不直接拿我电话 |
[23:40] | and shoot Roan and Patrick a text? | 给罗恩和帕特里克发条短信 |
[23:43] | And send everybody to the big kill. | 把所有人都叫来大战一场 |
[23:46] | Don’t worry, Percy. | 别担心 珀西 |
[23:49] | If everything goes sideways… | 如果一切都没能顺利发展 |
[23:53] | I’ll make sure you die first. | 我肯定会让你先死的 |
[24:01] | The trade is set. | 交易已经确定 |
[24:03] | Hauppauge steel factory. | 哈帕克钢铁工厂 |
[24:04] | Three hours. | 三小时后 |
[24:08] | This trade is an opportunity. | 这笔交易是次机遇 |
[24:10] | Nikita will be expecting a double cross. | 尼基塔肯定知道我们会过河拆桥 |
[24:13] | Let’s not disappoint her. | 那我们就陪她好好玩玩 |
[24:18] | Perfect. Semak’s art collection | 很好 斯迈克的艺术藏品 |
[24:20] | ought to keep them busy for a while. | 应该够他们忙活一阵了 |
[24:22] | Good. I was getting bored. | 好的 我有点无聊了 |
[24:23] | I never understood that whole bedazzled egg thing. | 我就从没搞懂过这些蛋疼的东西 |
[24:25] | – Where are we going? – Back stairs. | -我们去哪 -后面的楼梯 |
[24:27] | They lead to the wing where my mother’s kept. | 从那能去我妈被关押的楼 |
[24:28] | – Now those guards…- Hey, guys. | -现在那些守卫… -你们好 |
[24:30] | Hey, I’m guarding Alexandra. | 我在保护亚历山德拉 |
[24:32] | So I’m a little bit jumpy. | 所以我有点神经质 |
[24:34] | And I kind of took that rude comment that you said | 我觉得你们说的那些脏话 |
[24:36] | as a threat, and I kicked your ass. | 是个威胁 所以我痛扁了你们一顿 |
[24:39] | That’s the one. | 比如这句 |
[24:49] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[25:10] | He took her. | 他把她转移走了 |
[25:24] | Percy’s right. Amanda will double-cross you. | 珀西说得对 阿曼达会对你过河拆桥 |
[25:27] | It’s what she does best. | 这向来是她的拿手好戏 |
[25:29] | That’s why we’re not bringing Percy. | 所以我们不会带上珀西 |
[25:31] | – What? – At least not right away. | -什么 -至少不会立刻带上他 |
[25:33] | Michael, can you hold him here? | 迈克尔 你能先把他押到那吗 |
[25:36] | Top of this old machine shop? | 这间旧机械车间的顶层 |
[25:39] | Yeah, that’s good. | 行 挺好的 |
[25:40] | I’ll have a line of sight on the trade area. | 这样我就能总览整个交易地点了 |
[25:42] | Soon as we know they’ve got Ryan, | 我们一知道他们带了瑞安 |
[25:43] | we bring him down. | 就带他下去 |
[25:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:49] | Insurance, | 后路 |
[25:51] | you can never have enough against Amanda. | 和阿曼达交锋时 留多少都不嫌多 |
[26:37] | It’s from Carla. | 是卡拉发来的 |
[26:38] | Percy will be at the Hauppauge steel factory, | 珀西在三小时后会在哈帕克钢铁工厂 |
[26:40] | top floor of the machine shop in three hours. | 机械车间的顶层 |
[26:43] | Aye. Let’s collect him then. | 好 去把他抢回来吧 |
[26:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:56] | You seem preoccupied. | 看起来你对此事很关心啊 |
[26:58] | No. I’m just amazed at you | 没 我只是对你 |
[27:02] | and how you just throw yourself into harm’s way, | 就这么把自己置于险地感到惊讶 |
[27:05] | no questions asked. | 问都不问 |
[27:08] | Someone once told me. | 有人曾经跟我说过 |
[27:11] | It only takes one person to make a difference. | 一个人也能有所作为 |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:20] | Nikita, I know we haven’t really been | 尼基塔 我知道对于这件事 |
[27:26] | seeing eye to eye over this thing. | 我们的看法从未一致过 |
[27:31] | I just really hope that, when this is over, | 我衷心希望 等这一切都结束时 |
[27:35] | you’ll understand where I was coming from. | 你能明白我的初衷 |
[27:40] | I do. | 我明白 |
[28:01] | You moved my mother. Where? | 你把我妈转移走了 转到哪了 |
[28:02] | No, the protection detail | 我没有 安保人员 |
[28:04] | checked on her last night before bed. | 在她昨晚睡觉之前才核实过 |
[28:05] | Well, then they’re incompetent, | 那就是他们的失职了 |
[28:06] | And so is your florist, ’cause those flowers up there | 你的花匠也是 因为那里的花 |
[28:08] | are two weeks past their sell-by date. | 超过保质期有两周了 |
[28:13] | Semak must have moved her without telling me. | 肯定是斯迈克没告诉我就把她带走了 |
[28:16] | I don’t believe you. | 我可不信你 |
[28:16] | Alex, I would never have risked moving Katya, | 艾丽克丝 我绝不会冒这个险 转移卡蒂娅 |
[28:19] | No with all the cameras pointed at your family right now. | 至少不会在众多媒体关注之下这么做 |
[28:22] | That means Semak doesn’t trust you, | 这说明斯迈克不信任你 |
[28:23] | in which case you’re no use to me. | 也就是说你对我没用了 |
[28:25] | You can’t help me if he suspects you. | 如果他怀疑你 你就帮不到我了 |
[28:27] | If he’s suspicious, it’s because I have been helping you. | 如果他有所怀疑 那肯定是因为我一直在帮你 |
[28:29] | You’ve survived four attempts on your life. | 你曾四次死里逃生 |
[28:33] | The timetable on Semak’s death must be moved up. | 斯迈克的死期肯定要提前了 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么 |
[28:40] | We need to get rid of him | 我们得在他干掉我俩之前 |
[28:41] | before he kills us both. | 先除掉他 |
[28:43] | Unless of course he think he’s just going to step aside, | 当然 除非他认为自己能置身事外 |
[28:46] | hand you the keys to the kingdom along with your mother. | 把整个公司和你妈全部交还给你 |
[28:48] | You’re already planning something. | 你已经有所谋划 |
[28:50] | Semak’s going to have a fatal accident. | 斯迈克会遭遇一起致命的事故 |
[28:53] | At least, that’s how the world will see it. | 至少在世人眼中是这个样子的 |
[28:55] | Conspiracy theories will swirl of course, | 当然阴谋论会不绝于世 |
[28:57] | and the kill will be pinned on a foreign intelligence service. | 而这次死因将栽在国外情报组织的头上 |
[29:00] | – Which one? – Not important. | -哪家情报组织 -这不重要 |
[29:03] | I have a mole burrowed deep within that agency | 我在那个组织内部深处安插了内应 |
[29:06] | waiting to be activated. | 随时等候我的号令 |
[29:08] | It seems now is the time. | 看来现在是时候了 |
[29:10] | We’re done here. | 说完了吧 |
[29:22] | What the hell was that? I wasn’t done with him. | 你搞什么鬼 我还没问完话 |
[29:24] | You actually think he’s gonna tell you where she is? | 你真以为他会告诉你你妈的下落吗 |
[29:25] | Remember that gear I brought to wipe the black box? | 还记得我带来格式化黑盒的那件设备吗 |
[29:27] | I just used it to copy Ari’s hard drive. | 我刚用它复制了阿里的硬盘 |
[29:29] | If we want answers, | 如果我们想要答案 |
[29:30] | we’ll get them ourselves. | 那就自己动手吧 |
[29:45] | I can’t believe this place is even on a map. | 我真不敢相信这鬼地方也能在地图上显示出来 |
[29:58] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[30:00] | Tell her you want to see Percy first. | 告诉她你要先见到珀西 |
[30:10] | – Where’s Ryan? – Where’s Percy? | -瑞安在哪 -珀西在哪 |
[30:19] | I thought Percy was supposed to be | 我还以为珀西应该在 |
[30:20] | at the top floor of the machine shop. | 机械车间的顶层 |
[30:23] | Nikki must have changed her mind. | 尼基肯定又变主意了 |
[30:40] | It ain’t there. | 它不在那 |
[30:45] | Must have hit repeat on the TiVo, | 这肯定是按了录像机上的重播键 |
[30:47] | ’cause here we go again. | 因为这一幕又在我俩之间上演 |
[30:49] | – Birkhoff. – Nikki knew you were dirty | -伯克霍夫 -珀西一开始残杀特工时 |
[30:51] | the second Percy started killing agents. | 尼基就知道你不干净了 |
[30:54] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[30:55] | No, you made a mistake. | 不 你犯了个错 |
[30:58] | Did we track out that dead agent at Percy’s place? | 我们查到珀西那死亡的特工的线索了吗 |
[31:00] | There is no back-channel system. | 根本就没什么秘密频道系统 |
[31:03] | We piggybacked on your text. | 我们反过来利用了你短信 |
[31:04] | You gave us the location. | 是你告诉了我们地址 |
[31:09] | Yeah. It was all Nikki’s idea. | 都是尼基的主意 |
[31:11] | The student becomes the master. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[31:13] | Worked so well we let you do it again. | 一切在她意料中 你又中计了 |
[31:24] | Now Roan thinks Percy’s on the top floor of that building, | 罗恩还以为珀西在那栋建筑的顶层 |
[31:26] | Which is exactly where we want him to go. | 正落入我们的圈套 |
[31:31] | Because that’s where Amanda’s guy will be. | 阿曼达的人在那恭候着他们 |
[31:36] | Agent Wyatt, are you in position? | 怀亚特探员 到位了吗 |
[31:39] | I’m set. | 一切就绪 |
[31:41] | Soon as they’re all together, fire the missile. | 他们人一到齐 就发射导弹 |
[31:44] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这样做 |
[31:46] | You can’t let Amanda win. | 不能让阿曼达得逞 |
[31:48] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[31:50] | We’re double-crossing her double cross. | 我们跟她玩的是反间计 |
[31:51] | None of you are gonna win. | 你们谁都不会得逞 |
[31:55] | You know what really pisses me off? | 知道什么最让我不爽吗 |
[31:58] | After all this is over, she’s still gonna forgive you. | 等一切平息 她还是会原谅你 |
[32:02] | See, that’s the thing about Nikki. | 这就是尼基 |
[32:03] | No matter how many times the people she loves let her down, | 她所爱的人一次又一次辜负她 |
[32:06] | she keeps on doing the right thing. | 她还坚持自己的正义使命 |
[32:09] | ’cause it’s the only thing she knows how to do. | 因为这是她会这么做 |
[32:13] | Now turn around and put your hands on your head | 现在转过身 两手抱头 |
[32:14] | Before I shoot you in both kneecaps. | 别逼我向你膝盖开枪 |
[32:21] | Hey. Did you not hear me? | 喂 听不到我说话吗 |
[32:25] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[32:30] | Stop. | 不许动 |
[32:31] | I’ve worked with my share of killers. | 我曾与杀手共事 |
[32:35] | I worked on death row. | 与我打交道的都是死囚 |
[32:37] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[32:42] | You don’t have it in you. | 你不是心狠手辣的人 |
[32:52] | Stop. | 不许动 |
[32:53] | Carla, stop! | 卡拉 停下 |
[33:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:44] | Birkhoff, they’re on the move. Do you copy? | 伯克霍夫 开始交换了 收到了吗 |
[33:50] | Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[33:53] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[34:02] | All right. Okay. | 好了 会没事的 |
[34:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:07] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. | 好了 好了 对不起 |
[34:42] | Mason, is that you? | 你是梅森吗 |
[34:45] | Operations, we’ve got percy. | 总部 珀西在我们手上 |
[34:56] | Fletch lives. | 弗莱彻 你还活着 |
[35:25] | Negative contact. | 偏离目标 |
[35:25] | Targets are still alive. They’re alive. | 目标没有死 都还活着 |
[35:27] | Open fire on everyone. | 开火 不留活口 |
[35:36] | Carla was wrong. Percy’s not here. | 卡拉的情报是错的 珀西不在这里 |
[35:38] | They’re in the factory. Let’s go. | 在工厂里 快走 |
[36:42] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[36:47] | Did you know that Amanda called Nikita | 你知道阿曼达联系尼基塔 |
[36:50] | – and sent her after me? – Shut up. | -让她追捕我吗 -闭嘴 |
[36:53] | Probably has her on speed dial. | 说不定还把她号码设成了快速拨号 |
[36:55] | I said, “Shut up.” | 我让你闭嘴 |
[37:05] | You were ordered to kill me, weren’t you? | 你受命杀掉我 是吧 |
[37:11] | You’re probably wondering, | 你应该跟我一样 |
[37:13] | like I am, | 满腹疑惑吧 |
[37:15] | where Amanda’s getting her orders from these days. | 这段日子 阿曼达都听命于谁 |
[37:21] | As soon as I get back, I guarantee you, | 我一旦夺回大权 向你保证 |
[37:25] | there will be no doubt about authority. | 当权者的威信绝不会再遭到质疑 |
[37:28] | And you will be rewarded. | 而你将得到嘉奖 |
[37:45] | Smart kid. | 这孩子挺聪明 |
[37:47] | He has a future. | 有前途的 |
[37:55] | Birkhoff! | 伯克霍夫 |
[37:59] | Carla. Carla. | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[38:02] | Wait. Just wait. | 坚持住 |
[38:04] | We called a doctor we trust, okay? | 我们叫了可靠的医生赶来 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:10] | – I’m sorry. – Carla, please don’t. | -对不起 -卡拉 别这样 |
[38:13] | We made a deal… | 我跟珀西 |
[38:15] | Percy and I. | 做了笔交易 |
[38:18] | We made a deal. | 我们说好了 |
[38:20] | To save division. | 要拯救”组织” |
[38:24] | To make it good. | 让”组织”重归正途 |
[38:26] | Like it was supposed to be. | 恢复它最初的使命 |
[38:30] | Like I know it can be. | 回归我预期的轨道 |
[38:33] | I know it can be. | 我知道”组织”有救的 |
[38:37] | Because it made you. | 因为它造就了你 |
[38:44] | It made you. | 它造就了今日的你 |
[38:48] | Carla… | 卡拉 |
[39:20] | We’re setting up another safe house. | 我们在准备新的藏身处 |
[39:25] | You can lay low until this all blows over. | 在事情平息前 你先避避风头 |
[39:28] | You think it’s ever gonna blow over? | 你觉得能平息吗 |
[39:31] | It has to. | 一定得平息一切 |
[39:43] | I don’t know what happened, Nik. | 我也不知道怎么搞的 尼基 |
[39:46] | I told her to stop. She wouldn’t stop. | 我让她不许动 她不听 |
[39:50] | The gun just went off. | 枪就走火了 |
[39:56] | She knew what she was doing. | 她清楚自己在做什么 |
[40:00] | You got that? | 听见了吗 |
[40:02] | She knew. | 她知道 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:18] | Ok… | 好了 |
[40:22] | All I’m seeing are details on guard rotations, | 不过是保镖的轮班记录 |
[40:24] | nothing about my mother. | 没有一点有关我妈的线索 |
[40:28] | What about that file? | 这个文件呢 |
[40:30] | It’s the only one that’s been updated recently. | 是最近唯一更新过的文件 |
[40:32] | Yeah, it’s a personnel record | 是一个潜伏行动的 |
[40:35] | for a deep cover operative, code named ohotnik. | 个人档案 代码叫呜哈尼克 |
[40:39] | It means hunter. | 就是猎手的意思 |
[40:41] | Nice. Deep cover. Where? | 不错啊 潜伏在哪里 |
[40:46] | Mi-6. British intelligence. | 在军情六处 身份是英国情报员 |
[40:49] | Ari said that he had someone in a foreign agency. | 阿里说过 他在一个外国特工组织里有内线 |
[40:52] | Someone he was gonna use to kill Semak. | 用以除掉斯迈克 |
[40:53] | So who is it? | 是什么人 |
[41:01] | We know her. | 我们认识她 |
[41:03] | Cassandra. | 卡珊德拉 |
[41:09] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[41:15] | You were right about this.s. | 你说得没错 |
[41:18] | It’s too dangerous to keep around. | 保留这种东西太不安全了 |
[41:32] | You never know how close your enemies are gonna be. | 我们无法预料敌人离你会有多近 |