时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – Miss Udinov. – Yes. | -乌迪诺夫小姐 -你好 |
[00:15] | Welcome to Gemeinschaft Bank. | 欢迎光临戈曼萨银行 |
[00:17] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你在这么仓促的情况下接待我 |
[00:19] | I believe you’ll find we’re very accommodating. | 相信您会发现我们银行的服务非常人性化 |
[00:21] | We understand our clients demanding changes. | 我们理解客户的需求多变 |
[00:24] | I do have some questions | 我对贵行的保密制度 |
[00:25] | about your bank’s confidentiality. | 确实有几点疑问 |
[00:28] | Privacy is one of our highest priorities. | 保护客户隐私是本行的首要宗旨之一 |
[00:32] | Each of our accounts is identified with a number. | 每个账户都以账户号码来识别 |
[00:35] | Only a handful of bank officials such as myself | 只有包括我在内的少数银行高管 |
[00:37] | will ever know or have access | 可以掌握或获取 |
[00:38] | to the account holder’s information. | 账户持有者的信息 |
[00:40] | Now how may I help you today? | 您今天有何需求 |
[00:43] | I’m not sure if you’ve heard, | 不知你听说没有 |
[00:44] | but I’ve recently come into some money. | 我最近收获了一笔资金 |
[00:46] | It’s currently on deposit in Russia, | 目前存在俄罗斯 |
[00:47] | But I’m not sure if I can trust their banking system. | 但我不太相信他们的银行系统 |
[00:51] | You hear stories. | 你也早有耳闻 |
[00:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:06] | And somebody tripped the alarm. | 有人按了警报 |
[01:08] | You got four minutes. | 你们有四分钟时间 |
[01:14] | Where’s the manager? | 经理在哪 |
[01:17] | If you’ll excuse me, Miss Udinov. | 失陪一下 乌迪诺夫小姐 |
[01:21] | I’m the bank manager. | 我是银行经理 |
[01:26] | I’m at the computer. | 我在电脑旁边 |
[01:30] | Transmitter’s hot. | 发报器安装完毕 |
[01:31] | Uplinking. | 正在连接 |
[01:33] | I’m in the system. | 我进入系统了 |
[01:35] | I don’t understand what you want. | 我不知道你们想要什么 |
[01:36] | We’re not that kind of bank. | 我们不是那种银行 |
[01:39] | Copying files now. | 正在复制文件 |
[01:42] | You know, if the Swiss kept their client files online | 如果瑞士人像那些安全措施一般的银行一样 |
[01:45] | like normal, less secure banks, | 把客户档案存在网上 |
[01:46] | they wouldn’t be getting robbed today. | 今天他们也不会遭此一劫 |
[01:49] | Yeah, well, maybe we can do this whole robbing thing | 咱们这场抢劫 |
[01:50] | a little bit faster, huh? | 能加快点进程吗 |
[01:52] | I told you we don’t keep money here. | 我说过 钱没放在这里 |
[01:54] | Slow your roll, girlie. | 别心急 丫头 |
[01:55] | You didn’t hear me complaining | 我还没抱怨你 |
[01:56] | about how long it took you to set up the transmitters. | 安装发报器的时候 磨磨蹭蹭呢 |
[01:58] | I think I’m hearing about it now. | 你现在不就在抱怨吗 |
[01:59] | Cops are close. Get out of there now. | 警察快到了 现在赶紧撤 |
[02:02] | – Get the file? – Just go. | -拿到档案没有 -快撤 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:17] | Come on, Birkhoff. Come on. | 加油 伯克霍夫 加油 |
[02:21] | Don’t worry about them. | 别管他们了 |
[02:21] | Those idiots didn’t get anything. | 那群蠢货什么也没得手 |
[02:24] | Got ’em. Take the system offline. | 拿到档案了 让系统离线 |
[02:27] | Wiping surveillance footage now. | 正在抹除监控录像 |
[02:29] | Miss Udinov, are you all right? | 乌迪诺夫小姐 你没事吧 |
[02:31] | Yes, yes, I’m fine, | 没事 我挺好 |
[02:33] | But I just don’t think | 但我想想 |
[02:35] | that I’m gonna be banking here after all. | 还是不要在这里存钱了吧 |
[02:38] | It just doesn’t seem safe. | 感觉不太安全 |
[02:49] | If this whole saving the world | 如果从大魔头手中 |
[02:51] | from evil masterminds thing doesn’t work out, | 拯救世界的计划失败 |
[02:53] | I think we have a real future in armed robbery. | 我觉得我们可以靠武装抢劫为生 |
[02:55] | Does that mean we can rob a bank | 也就是说咱们下次 |
[02:56] | with actual money next time? | 可以真从银行抢点钞票 |
[02:58] | You can be Robin Hood. | 你可以做罗宾汉 |
[03:00] | And I’ll take the money, and you give it to the poor. | 我负责劫富 你负责济贫 |
[03:02] | Okay, for the record, I’m never wearing tights. | 好 不过事先声明 我绝不穿紧身衣 |
[03:06] | Then I’m not doing it. | 那我就不干了 |
[03:08] | Fine, I’ll wear tights. | 那我就委屈点穿紧身衣吧 |
[03:10] | Let’s get Alex at the airport. We’ll head there. | 让艾丽克丝去机场 我们这就过去 |
[03:13] | We found the account holder yet? | 找到账户持有人了吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, turns out the shady international dude | 找到了 原来那个为珀西掌管财产的 |
[03:19] | who manages Percy’s money | 神秘外国哥们 |
[03:21] | has a shady international name. | 有个神秘的外国名字 |
[03:24] | Ian Damascus. | 伊恩·达马斯库斯 |
[03:36] | Yes? | 喂 |
[03:37] | Hello, Ian. It’s Percy. | 你好 伊恩 我是珀西 |
[03:41] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[03:42] | I thought you were– | 我还以为你… |
[03:44] | Good lord, it’s been such a long time. | 天啊 好久没联系了 |
[03:46] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[03:47] | Unfortunately, I haven’t had as much free time | 很可惜 不尽如人意 |
[03:50] | in the past year as I would have liked. | 去年我没有太多闲暇时间 |
[03:52] | My organization’s been undergoing some restructuring. | 我们机构正在经历重组 |
[03:57] | It kept me completely tied up. | 我完全抽不开身 |
[03:59] | Very unfortunate. | 太可惜了 |
[04:00] | I hope that things have settled now. | 希望事情现在都摆平了 |
[04:02] | Well, let’s just say that the upheaval has inspired me | 这么说吧 这场剧变提醒我 |
[04:06] | to take a hard look at my security, | 要严格加强我的安全防范措施 |
[04:09] | starting with my finances. | 首先就从资金方面着手 |
[04:11] | You have some concerns? | 你对我这边有所担心吗 |
[04:13] | I assure you, I take every precaution. | 我向你保证 我的防备措施万无一失 |
[04:15] | No, the flaw isn’t in your system. | 不 你的系统没有漏洞 |
[04:17] | It’s on my end. | 问题出在我边 |
[04:20] | A few months ago, I was forced to share some confidential | 几个月前 我被迫向一位前同伙 |
[04:23] | information with a former associate. | 分享了一些机密信息 |
[04:25] | Well, if it’s been a few months then– | 既然已经过去几个月了 那… |
[04:26] | A threat was made recently. | 最近才对我造成了威胁 |
[04:29] | They’re gonna try and get to me wherever they can. | 他们在想方设法击垮我 |
[04:31] | My accounts are vulnerable to an attack. | 我的账户很容易受到攻击 |
[04:34] | An attack? But how? | 攻击 用什么手段 |
[04:37] | I don’t know how. | 我也不知道手段 |
[04:39] | I just know who. | 我只知道对方是谁 |
[04:42] | Are we sure he has Percy’s money? | 你确定珀西的钱在他手上吗 |
[04:44] | Well, he owns that Swiss account we traced. | 我们追踪到的那个瑞士账户在他名下 |
[04:47] | Same account numbers as the transfer Alex made for Percy. | 跟艾丽克丝给珀西转账的账户号码吻合 |
[04:51] | You mean the one that helped Percy break out of division. | 你是指帮珀西逃出”组织”的那个账户 |
[04:54] | That was yesterday. | 那即将成为过去了 |
[04:55] | Today we bankrupt Percy, | 我们马上就让珀西破产 |
[04:57] | put division out of business, | 让”组织”无法运营 |
[04:57] | put an end to this war once and for all. | 彻底结束这场战争 |
[05:00] | But the question is: | 可问题是 |
[05:01] | How do we rob Damascus? | 我们如何把手伸进达马斯库斯的口袋 |
[05:03] | He’s in a gated compound, and he doesn’t leave often. | 他住在封闭式的院子里 龟缩不出 |
[05:05] | He doesn’t need to go out. We go in. | 不需要他出来 我们进去 |
[05:08] | Pretend to be wealthy criminals, | 我们扮成有钱的罪犯 |
[05:09] | potential new clients. | 装作潜在新客户 |
[05:11] | I’ve already made the calls. | 我已经打过电话了 |
[05:12] | Do we need references or something? | 需要介绍人什么的吗 |
[05:13] | Damascus only cares about one thing. | 达马斯库斯只在乎一件事 |
[05:15] | If you could meet his minimum, he’ll sit down with you. | 只要符合最低要求 他来者不拒 |
[05:18] | What’s his minimum? | 最低要求是多少 |
[05:20] | $20 million. | 两千万 |
[05:23] | 20 million just to sit down? | 至少要两千万才跟你坐坐 |
[05:25] | This guy’s nuts. | 这人脑子进水了吧 |
[05:28] | Where the hell are we gonna get our hands on– | 我们要到哪里去搞… |
[05:35] | Why are you looking at me? | 干嘛盯着我 |
[05:40] | No. | 没戏 |
[05:43] | No! | 说了没戏 |
[05:44] | No to the power of no. | 说不行就不行 |
[05:47] | Birkhoff, come on. | 伯克霍夫 好好想想 |
[05:50] | Haven’t you always wanted to bankroll a revolution? | 你不是一直想要资助革命么 |
[06:03] | $20 million? | 两千万美元 |
[06:05] | I’m hallucinating here. | 我幻听了吗 |
[06:07] | Who spiked my drink? | 谁给我下药了 |
[06:08] | Birkhoff, it’s our best shot. | 伯克霍夫 这是咱们的上策 |
[06:10] | Let’s move on to our second best shot then. | 那就用中策好了 |
[06:12] | Armed helicopters, rappelling down skyscrapers, | 武装直升机 从摩天大楼纵身而降 |
[06:15] | a small army of flesh-eating robots. | 一小队食肉机器人 |
[06:18] | Whatever scenario doesn’t involve risking my money. | 只要不拿我的钱冒险就成 |
[06:22] | Look, we know it’s a lot. | 我知道数额有点大 |
[06:23] | It is all! | 那是我全部身家 |
[06:25] | I give you 20 million, | 我把两千万给你们 |
[06:26] | we’re searching the couch cushions to pay for ammo. | 我们就只剩沙发垫来换军火了 |
[06:28] | Don’t think of it as giving to us. | 不是让你把钱白给我们 |
[06:29] | It’s more like a loan. | 算我们借你的 |
[06:31] | No, no. I’m sorry, but the bank of Birkhoff is closed for business. | 不行不行 伯克霍夫银行现在歇业了 |
[06:36] | Look this isn’t just dollars and cents, okay? | 这可不是点小钱 |
[06:39] | This is my safety net. | 这是我的安全保障 |
[06:42] | It’s my escape hatch. | 是我的逃命资金 |
[06:43] | It’s my life’s work. | 是我的全部家当 |
[06:45] | Hell, it is my life. Do you not see that? | 不 这就是我的全部 你们不明白吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah, you really love your money. | 明白 你爱死你的钱了 |
[06:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:53] | A hell of a lot more than I’m liking any of you right now. | 钱是我的最爱 你们谁都比不上 |
[06:57] | Anyway, what about you, little Miss Oligarch, | 那你呢 你这位寡头小姐 |
[06:59] | why can’t you break off 20 mil? | 你怎么不拿出两千万来 |
[07:02] | – It’s gonna take a few days at least. – Not, not the point, okay? | -我这边至少得好几天 -这不是重点 |
[07:04] | If Damascus is willing to meet us tomorrow. | 达马斯库斯同意明天跟我们见面 |
[07:06] | If we postpone, he’ll start asking questions, | 如果我们推迟会面 他会产生疑惑 |
[07:08] | get suspicious. | 进而怀疑我们 |
[07:09] | Is there any way we can fake the money? | 我们能不能弄点假钞 |
[07:13] | A guy like Damascus will see that coming. | 这可糊弄不了达马斯库斯 |
[07:15] | It’s only two hours. | 只要两小时 |
[07:17] | Okay, when Damascus dumps the money, | 好吗 只等达马斯库斯把钱存进去 |
[07:19] | we get into his system, we find Percy’s account, | 我们就能黑进他的系统 找到珀西的账户 |
[07:21] | we empty it. | 提取一空 |
[07:23] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[07:26] | You’ll get your money back | 你不仅能拿回你的钱 |
[07:28] | and Percy’s. | 还能拿到珀西的 |
[07:33] | Unless I go along on the mission. | 除非我也能参与行动 |
[07:37] | You mean like in the van? | 你想呆在车里等着 |
[07:40] | No, not like in the van. | 不是 我才不想呆在车里 |
[07:42] | Damascus is gonna be expecting a wealthy investor. | 达马斯库斯想见的是富有的投资人 |
[07:45] | I will play that wealthy investor. | 我来扮演那个富有的投资人 |
[07:48] | I already am the wealthy investor around here. | 我本来就是这里的高富帅 |
[07:50] | Birkhoff, the last time we went on a mission, | 伯克霍夫 上次咱们一起行动时 |
[07:52] | you were broken. | 你就搞糟了 |
[07:54] | You barely made it back. | 小命都差点丢了 |
[07:56] | I don’t want you to get hurt again. | 我不想让你再受伤害 |
[07:59] | It’s a chance I’m willing to take. | 我自愿承担任何后果 |
[08:01] | As long as I have eyes on my money, I’ll know it’s safe. | 只有亲眼盯着钱 我才放心 |
[08:05] | If you guys wanna dangle around my 20 million like it’s bait, | 如果你们想拿我的两千万玩愿者上钩 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna be the one holding the rod. | 我就得做那个姜太公 |
[09:12] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:15] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[09:17] | Ian Damascus. So good to meet you. | 我是伊恩·达马斯库斯 很高兴见到你 |
[09:19] | Morris Mitnick. Nice place you got here. | 我是莫里斯·米特尼克 你家很不错 |
[09:21] | It’s cozy. Real cute. | 很舒适很漂亮 |
[09:24] | Well, I make do. | 还凑合吧 |
[09:26] | Did you bring the funds, Mr. Mitnick? | 钱带了吗 米特尼克先生 |
[09:27] | Ah, call me “Morris.” | 叫我莫里斯 |
[09:29] | I hand you 20 mil, you become my new best friend, right? | 给你两千万 你就是我的新任闺蜜了吧 |
[09:32] | Let’s hope so. | 希望吧 |
[09:36] | It’s, um, fine. | 没关系的 |
[09:41] | And who might you be? | 这位是 |
[09:43] | Girlfriend? Wife? | 女友 老婆 |
[09:45] | I’m the muscle. | 保镖 |
[10:02] | This must be weird for you. | 你现在感觉很怪吧 |
[10:04] | What, being the Birkhoff on this mission? | 什么 在这次行动中做了回伯克霍夫 |
[10:06] | A couple of months ago, | 就在几个月前 |
[10:07] | you were ambushing press conferences, | 你还在潜伏在新闻发布会上 |
[10:09] | being interviewed on tv. | 出现在电视采访节目中 |
[10:11] | Sleeping in $10,000 a night hotel suites. | 住一万块一天的酒店套房 |
[10:13] | Now you’re sitting on a stakeout. | 现在你却在监视别人 |
[10:16] | None of that stuff was real. | 以前那一切都是假的 |
[10:18] | It was a big con job to try and save my mom. | 那都是唬人的 为了救我妈妈 |
[10:22] | Being here with you guys, | 现在跟你们一起行动 |
[10:24] | I get to be myself again, it’s nice. | 我又可以做回我自己 感觉很好 |
[10:26] | And you didn’t want to go with your mother? | 你就不想跟你妈妈一起走吗 |
[10:28] | I hear Greece is equally nice. | 我听说希腊很不错 |
[10:31] | I want to be here in this fight with you guys, Michael. | 我想留下跟你们并肩作战 迈克尔 |
[10:35] | And that’s the only reason you stayed? | 这是你留下的唯一原因吗 |
[10:37] | What is this, an interrogation? | 这算什么 审问吗 |
[10:39] | You looking for some ulterior motive? | 你觉得我别有用心吗 |
[10:43] | Couldn’t help but notice | 只能说我发现 |
[10:43] | that you and Sean seem to have gotten closer. | 你和肖恩似乎走的很近 |
[10:47] | Oh, it is an interrogation. | 还真是审问啊 |
[10:51] | 伯利兹美洲银行 二十万美元 | |
[10:54] | Bearer bonds. | 不记名债券 |
[10:56] | Lovely. | 不错 |
[10:57] | So how exactly is this gonna work? | 那么究竟能成吗 |
[11:00] | You walk into a bank with just one of those, | 你随便带着一张走进银行 |
[11:02] | likely to raise a few eyebrows. | 简直就是招摇过市 |
[11:04] | It’s like wearing a big sign around your neck | 就像在脖子上挂着很大的标牌 |
[11:06] | That says, “Hello, I’m a criminal.” | 上面写着 大家好 我是个罪犯 |
[11:08] | Well, my associates deal with specialized securities | 我的合伙人一般都是这样处理 |
[11:11] | like this all the time. | 专门的安全问题 |
[11:13] | And they don’t report to the IRS | 他们不会向国税局 |
[11:15] | or the authorities. | 或当局报告 |
[11:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:18] | I spent years stealing that money from the government. | 我花了数年从政府手上偷到那笔钱 |
[11:20] | Be a shame just to hand it right back to them. | 要是轻易还给他们就太遗憾了 |
[11:24] | How long to, uh, convert the funds? | 转移资金需要多久 |
[11:27] | Ohh, five minutes or so. | 五分钟左右 |
[11:30] | I scan. | 我一扫描 |
[11:33] | And your funds appear electronically | 你的钱就电汇进了 |
[11:36] | in your new account. | 你新帐户里 |
[11:39] | Scan away. | 那就扫吧 |
[11:45] | I don’t know why you’re asking me about Sean. | 我不知道你为何要问我关于肖恩的事情 |
[11:46] | It’s usually Nikita who’s the one | 通常都是尼基塔 |
[11:48] | prying into my personal life. | 来刺探我的私生活 |
[11:55] | She asked you to spy for her. | 她叫你帮她问的 |
[11:57] | Oh, come on, we are spies. | 拜托 这是间谍职业病 |
[12:01] | Well, when you report back to Nikita, | 你回去向尼基塔报告的时候 |
[12:02] | You can let her know there is nothing going on | 可以告诉她 我跟肖恩之间 |
[12:05] | between me and Sean. | 没什么 |
[12:11] | But? | 但是 |
[12:17] | I promise to leave it out of the report. | 我保证不向她汇报 |
[12:25] | I look at what you guys have, | 我看着你们俩拥有的感情 |
[12:26] | And…I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:31] | I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to find that. | 我不知道自己能否找到那样的感情 |
[12:40] | Not even sure it’s worth it. | 甚至不确定这些感情值不值得的 |
[12:47] | It’s worth it. | 值得的 |
[13:03] | Nikita, there’s a car pulling up front. | 尼基塔 前面停了一辆车 |
[13:06] | You’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[13:11] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[13:18] | As you can see, the funds are on account | 你看 资金已经到户 |
[13:20] | And ready for me to put them to work. | 等待着我去钱生钱 |
[13:22] | Great. | 好极了 |
[13:23] | Now, I have to hand these off | 现在 我得把这些交给 |
[13:28] | to my courier for disposal. | 信使去销毁 |
[13:32] | Then we’re gonna have a drink | 然后我们就去喝一杯 |
[13:34] | And discuss your investments. | 顺便谈谈关于钱的投资事宜 |
[13:36] | Those bonds are worthless now, right? | 那些债券现在没用了吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, yes, but they still constitute a paper trail, | 没错 但毕竟是遗留的纸张痕迹 |
[13:40] | And I prefer to work without one. | 而我喜欢不留着它们 |
[13:43] | Be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[14:01] | Is this all of it, Ian? | 全在这里了吗 伊恩 |
[14:02] | Feels a little light, especially this one. | 感觉有点轻 尤其是这只 |
[14:05] | There is only 20 million in this one. | 这只里面只有二千万 |
[14:08] | But there’s 50 million in that one. | 但那只里面有五千万 |
[14:10] | I don’t have to be a genius with numbers, | 我就算对数字不精通 |
[14:12] | though I am, to know that you’re 30 million short. | 但我也知道你少给了三千万 |
[14:16] | Percy just didn’t give me enough time. | 珀西没有给我足够的时间筹钱 |
[14:19] | Damascus made the transfer. | 达马斯库斯完成了转账 |
[14:21] | Have you found Percy’s account yet? | 你找出珀西的账户了吗 |
[14:24] | I can’t get in. | 我进不去 |
[14:25] | There’s no signal coming from the house. | 屋子里面没有信号 |
[14:35] | He wasn’t online. | 他没连网络 |
[14:41] | Now he is. | 现在连上了 |
[14:42] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[14:43] | But I can’t find Birkhoff’s money. | 但我找不到伯克霍夫的钱 |
[14:46] | or anyone else’s. | 其他人的也没有 |
[14:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[14:50] | There’s no money in any of these accounts. | 这些账户里面没有钱 |
[14:51] | It’s empty. | 都是空的 |
[14:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:58] | Mr. Damascus requests you wait here. | 达马斯库斯先生要你在这里等他 |
[14:59] | Oh, did he? | 是吗 |
[15:01] | And this is all I could scrape together. | 这就是我能筹到的全部了 |
[15:04] | It’s been a rough year, Veronica. | 今年生意不好 维罗尼卡 |
[15:05] | You know that. It’s a bad economy. | 你知道的 经济形势不好 |
[15:08] | So I’ve had to borrow from some of my other accounts. | 我不得不从其他客户的账户里借钱 |
[15:11] | You stole Percy’s money. | 你偷了珀西的钱 |
[15:14] | Borrowed. | 是借的 |
[15:16] | I borrowed his money. | 我借了他的钱 |
[15:17] | I haven’t heard from Percy in almost a year. | 我已经一年没有和珀西通消息 |
[15:21] | Not a call, not a deposit. | 没接到电话 没收到存款 |
[15:23] | So I figured he might be dead. | 所以我想他可能已经死了 |
[15:28] | You figured wrong. | 你想错了 |
[15:33] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[15:34] | I’m taking my business elsewhere. | 我要去其他地方投资 |
[15:36] | Outta my way, lurch. | 让开 狗腿子 |
[15:41] | Have a nice day. | 祝您愉快 |
[15:48] | – Birkhoff, Birkhoff, no. – He’s got my money. | -伯克霍夫 别 -他拿了我的钱 |
[15:59] | Division’s on site. | “组织”的人出现了 |
[16:01] | Nikita, where are you? | 尼基塔 你在哪 |
[16:13] | Nikita, I’m out front. | 尼基塔 我在正门口 |
[16:22] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[16:28] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[16:30] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[16:34] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[16:36] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[16:53] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[16:57] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[16:58] | She’s hit. | 她中弹了 |
[17:17] | There’s nothing here! Not even us. | 这里什么都没有 连我们的记录都没有 |
[17:20] | Division must have wiped it clean. | “组织”一定是清空了记录 |
[17:21] | Well, it was definitely Roan behind the wheel. | 车里面的肯定是罗恩 |
[17:23] | I’m not sure who the woman was. | 那个女人是谁我不知道 |
[17:25] | Damascus was giving the briefcases to his courier, | 达马斯库斯正要把公文包交给他的信使 |
[17:27] | so it must have been her. | 那一定就是她了 |
[17:29] | Maybe that’s not all he gave her. | 也许他给她的不止这笔钱 |
[17:31] | He withdrew 50 million from his other accounts. | 他还从另一个户头里取了五千万 |
[17:34] | Yeah, but why did Percy take out his money now? | 但珀西为什么要现在把钱取出来呢 |
[17:37] | I don’t know, maybe because his underworld banker | 谁知道 也许这位地下庄家 |
[17:39] | was running a ponzi scheme. Who knew? | 在玩拆东墙补西墙的”庞氏骗局” |
[17:41] | Or he’s worried that someone, like us, | 或许是他怕有人会提走他的钱 |
[17:44] | might get a hold of his funds. | 比如我们 |
[17:46] | If they’re online, they’re vulnerable. | 账户一旦连网 便不堪一击 |
[17:49] | He’s shoring up his defenses. | 他是想加强防护 |
[17:51] | And moving his money into the most secure vault he knows. | 把钱转移到他认为最安全的地方 |
[17:54] | Division. | “组织” |
[17:56] | So Percy’s stuffing his mattress with my money. | 所以珀西拿我的钱填满自己的腰包 |
[17:58] | He’s not stuffing anything, okay? | 不是珀西在捞钱 |
[18:00] | Damascus wanted us to get bearer bonds | 是达马斯库斯利用了我们的无记名债券 |
[18:02] | because they’re small and they’re portable, | 因为它们不占空间 便于携带 |
[18:04] | but like you said, they’re illegal in the United States. | 但如你所说 这在美国是非法的 |
[18:07] | So if he wants to use the money, | 所以如果他要动用这笔钱 |
[18:08] | he has to convert it all into cash. | 就必须先兑换成现金 |
[18:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:11] | And that’s good because we take cash. | 正好 因为现金我们也收 |
[18:13] | 70 million doesn’t just | 七千万现金不可能 |
[18:14] | fit into an easy-to-steal briefcase or three. | 塞进两三个容易被偷的箱子里 |
[18:17] | We’re talking about a truck here. | 肯定会有一辆大卡车 |
[18:18] | If we find it, we hijack it. | 先找车再劫车 |
[18:20] | If we can’t steal it, then we destroy it. | 偷不走就全毁掉 |
[18:23] | Whoa. Destroy? | 什么 毁掉 |
[18:25] | We’re not just talking about Percy’s money here, okay? | 那里面可不仅有珀西的钱 |
[18:27] | We’re talking about my money. | 还有我的钱 |
[18:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:31] | But we have to focus on the big picture. | 但我们得为大局着想 |
[18:32] | What bigger picture? | 什么大局 |
[18:33] | Taking down division. | 击垮”组织” |
[18:35] | What, you mean our recurring game of whac-a-mole. | 也就是那套翻来覆去的打地鼠把戏 |
[18:37] | Knock down Percy, up pops Amanda. | 打倒珀西 阿曼达站起来了 |
[18:39] | Take out Amanda, Percy’s back on top. | 击垮阿曼达 珀西又冒头了 |
[18:40] | It’s never gonna end. And we’re broke! | 没完没了 还搞得我们倾家荡产 |
[18:43] | We will think of something. | 会有办法的 |
[18:45] | You mean the way we figured out | 就像这次这样 |
[18:46] | it was a good idea to risk all my money on one mission? | 一次行动就赔掉我全部家当的方法吗 |
[18:49] | Hey, things happen out in the field | 世事无常 |
[18:52] | that we cannot anticipate. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[18:54] | Maybe you should have tried to anticipate a little harder! | 那你就该计划周密一点 |
[18:57] | – Maybe I shouldn’t have let you come with me. – Let me? | -我就不该让你一起去 -让我 |
[19:00] | You let me come with you? What, are you my boss now? | 你让我一起去 怎么 我得听命于你吗 |
[19:03] | I didn’t realize you were in control around here. | 你还真把自己当老大了 |
[19:05] | Hey, hey, hey, everybody’s getting a little hot here. | 这可有点儿过了 |
[19:07] | Maybe we should take a step back. | 都先冷静冷静 |
[19:09] | Guys, we don’t need to fight about money. | 犯不着为钱掐起来 |
[19:11] | Let’s focus. I have money. | 先说重点好吗 我有钱 |
[19:13] | I can bankroll us for now. | 目前够我们用了 |
[19:14] | What about later, | 那以后呢 |
[19:16] | when we finally reach those | 真到了尼基塔所谓的 |
[19:18] | mythical post-war days Nikita’s always talking about. | 推倒”组织”大解放 全国人民尽开颜那天 |
[19:21] | What am I supposed to do then, | 我又怎么办呢 |
[19:22] | go temp in an I.T. department somewhere? | 去当个IT部门的临时工吗 |
[19:24] | It wasn’t your money! You stole it! | 钱本来就不是你的 是你偷来的 |
[19:27] | If you’re so worried about your future, go steal some more. | 你要是这么担心你的未来 就再去偷啊 |
[19:29] | That sounds like a great idea! | 这倒是个好方法 |
[19:32] | You go do whatever you wanna do. | 你走你的阳关道 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna go recoup my losses my way. | 我走我的独木桥 捞回损失 |
[19:39] | Good luck, Alex. | 好运 艾丽克丝 |
[19:41] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[19:49] | $30 million short? | 居然还差三千万 |
[19:53] | I know I told you to kill the guy. | 我是说让你干掉他 |
[19:55] | I just wish the death had been more prolonged and painful. | 只是现在后悔让他死得那么痛快了 |
[19:59] | Veronica has the bonds. | 债券在维罗尼卡那儿 |
[20:01] | She’ll be ready to move them tonight. | 她今晚就会安排运送 |
[20:03] | Alex and Michael both at the house? | 艾丽克丝和迈克尔都在那儿吗 |
[20:06] | Saw them when I was leaving. | 我走的时候看到的 |
[20:07] | Then Nikita’s probably there. | 那尼基塔应该也在 |
[20:11] | I knew giving Alex the account information | 我给艾丽克丝账户信息时 |
[20:12] | was gonna come back to haunt me. | 就料到会有这天了 |
[20:15] | What do you wanna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[20:17] | Call Veronica and make an adjustment. | 打电话给维罗妮卡让她做个调整 |
[20:23] | She said she was sorry, but it’s like she was apologizing | 她说她很抱歉 轻描淡写得好像只是 |
[20:26] | for breaking my coffee mug or something. | 打碎了我的咖啡杯一样 |
[20:28] | You know, you lose my entire life savings, | 让人赔上了全部家当 |
[20:30] | show a little bit of freakin’ remorse. | 最起码得有点悔意吧 |
[20:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | It ain’t over though. No, no, no, no, no. | 但这事儿没完 绝对没 |
[20:37] | This is just the beginning. | 好戏才刚开始 |
[20:38] | I’ve made millions of dollars before, | 当年我能单枪匹马搞到几千万 |
[20:40] | all on my own, and I can do it again. | 现在一样能重现辉煌 |
[20:41] | And if she thinks she’s coming near a single penny | 这回她要是还想碰一个子儿 |
[20:43] | after this, she’s on crack. | 就死定了 |
[20:47] | Uh, so it’s okay if I take this chair, right? | 我能拿走这把椅子吧 |
[20:56] | The chair stays. | 没门儿 |
[21:20] | Well, old friend, | 老伙计 |
[21:23] | time to make a withdrawal. | 是时候再捞一笔啦 |
[21:28] | – Any luck finding Roan’s car? – Nothing yet. | -找到罗恩的车了吗 -还没 |
[21:43] | You know, this would go a lot faster if we had help. | 要是某人在的话 进展会快很多 |
[21:47] | Look, Birkhoff needs time to cool off, and honestly so do I. | 伯克霍夫和我都需要时间冷静一下 |
[21:57] | So what happened at the house when you got shot? | 你中枪的时候到底发生什么事了 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:03] | I got trapped, and he grabbed a gun. | 我被困住了 他拿到枪了 |
[22:05] | And then…nothing. | 但没开枪 |
[22:08] | He went all deer-in-the-headlights on me. | 他有点不知所措 |
[22:11] | Yeah, I guess Birkhoff’s not used to firing at people. | 我想他还不习惯开枪杀人 |
[22:14] | The only time he shot at someone was– | 他唯一一次开枪还是因为 |
[22:20] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[22:22] | – Yeah. – Damn it. | -没错 -该死 |
[22:27] | Got him! | 找到了 |
[22:28] | This time the troll was the one going over the bridge. | 这次是过桥时被拍到的 |
[22:33] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[22:35] | Running it through facial recognition now. | 正在进行脸部识别 |
[22:40] | Veronica white. Currency dealer. | 维罗尼卡·怀特 现金交易商 |
[22:42] | All right, we got the who. | 很好 我们知道人物了 |
[22:43] | Now let’s zero in on the when and the where. | 现在就开始找时间和地点吧 |
[22:45] | You know, this could have taken hours, | 这本来得花几小时 |
[22:46] | but it didn’t because I checked the toll booth cameras first. | 但其实没有 因为我先查了收费站的摄像头 |
[22:48] | I eliminated the automated booths | 我先排除了自助收费站 |
[22:50] | and then narrowed the time frame | 而且罗恩开车像个小老太太 |
[22:50] | knowing Roan drives like a little old lady. | 所以又缩小了时间范围 |
[22:53] | Why? Because I am awesome! | 这是为啥 因为姐是天才 |
[22:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:58] | Birkhoff always gets to brag. | 伯克霍夫经常这么得瑟的 |
[23:01] | Ah, bow down before Shadow Walker! | 膜拜我暗影行者吧 |
[23:13] | Rising from the ashes | 哥浴火重生 |
[23:15] | and about to become a millionaire for the second time. | 即将再次成为百万富翁 |
[23:23] | Need you to stay where you are! | 大家不要动 |
[23:32] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[23:33] | Put ’em up. Put ’em up where I can see them. | 举起双手 把手举到我能看到的地方 |
[23:35] | – Let’s go! – Come on, hacker boy. | -就是他了 -黑客小子 |
[23:36] | You’re under arrest. Get up. | 你被捕了 站起来 |
[23:38] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[23:53] | Veronica’s company hired a truck. | 维罗尼卡的公司雇了辆卡车 |
[23:55] | She’s delivering a big shipment this afternoon. | 她今天下午要送一大批货 |
[23:57] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不会的 |
[23:58] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我也这么觉得 |
[24:00] | Now we know the money is going to division, | 我们现在知道钱要送去”组织” |
[24:01] | so we need to grab it en route | 那我们就得在珀西增援之前 |
[24:03] | before Percy sends reinforcements. | 在半路劫下卡车 |
[24:04] | There’s at least four different roads that we can take, | 至少有四条路可以堵截那部车 |
[24:06] | but we can’t possibly stake them all out. | 但无法确认他们会走哪条 |
[24:08] | Then we go after the truck leaving Veronica’s building. | 那我们先跟着离开维罗尼卡公司的那辆卡车 |
[24:10] | when we know which road they’re taking… | 直到我们知道他们走的是哪条路 |
[24:12] | We can get ahead of it. | 然后再超到它前面 |
[24:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | Suffolk county police department | 萨福克县警察局 |
[24:27] | just ran Birkhoff’s prints through their system, | 刚刚把伯克霍夫的头像传上了系统 |
[24:31] | after they arrested him. | 他们逮捕了他 |
[24:34] | They took him into custody an hour ago | 在联调局的要求之下 |
[24:36] | – at the request of the FBI. – Where? | -他们于一小时前将他抓捕 -在哪 |
[24:38] | They’re holding him in Riverhead | 他们现在把他关在里弗黑德 |
[24:39] | until the FBI can retrieve him. | 等待联调局将他带走 |
[24:42] | How did they get to him? | 他们是怎么抓到他的 |
[24:43] | He accessed an old network he’d stolen money from before. | 他入侵了他过去盗过钱的一个旧网络 |
[24:46] | The FBI must have laid a trap for him years ago. | 联调局肯定在很多年前就设下陷阱 |
[24:48] | For some reason, he tripped it today. | 不知怎么回事 他今天中招了 |
[24:51] | Well, his mistake is our lucky break. | 真是踏破铁鞋无觅处 |
[24:53] | Send a team, I want to make sure | 派一队人 要确保 |
[24:54] | he’s in our custody before the FBI gets there. | 我们在联调局到那之前先抓到他 |
[24:57] | The feds will be here in about an hour, | 探员大概一小时后能到 |
[24:58] | unless they get stuck on the L.I.E., | 除非他们堵在了长岛高速上 |
[25:00] | and in which case we’ll bring you some dinner or something. | 这样的话 你晚饭得在这儿吃了 |
[25:05] | Hey, so what’s the deal? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:07] | You aren’t like a terrorist or anything. | 你看着可不像恐怖分子什么的 |
[25:09] | – I’m not a terrorist. – Sorry. | -我可不是恐怖分子 -抱歉 |
[25:12] | I got no idea what’s going on here. | 我完全不知道这是怎么回事 |
[25:15] | I get a call from the FBI. | 我接到联调局来电 |
[25:17] | They tell me I need to drop everything | 他们说要我放下手头上所有事 |
[25:19] | and pick up some schmuck in a coffee shop. | 赶去咖啡店抓一个傻瓜 |
[25:21] | They don’t tell me your name or what you’re wanted for. | 他们没透露你的名字 或者抓你的目的 |
[25:24] | You got a wallet with four different I.D.’s | 你的钱包里有四张不同的身份证 |
[25:26] | that are not real, and your fingerprints | 却没一个是真的 而你的指纹 |
[25:28] | don’t match any file anywhere. | 对不上任何档案 |
[25:32] | Just call me curious. | 我很好奇 |
[25:35] | Sorry, Deputy Curious. | 不好意思 好奇副局长 |
[25:37] | I’ve been toured by the best of them. | 那些精英探员拷问过我 |
[25:38] | I never gave up anything. | 而我却从没泄露过一个字 |
[25:40] | So don’t think your little good cop/good cop routine | 所以你就别想着唱红脸 |
[25:42] | is gonna get you jack, ’cause it isn’t. | 会让我开口 别白费力气了 |
[25:46] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们先讨论好对策 |
[25:47] | We got an alert, so did division. | 我们收到警告 “组织”也会收到 |
[25:48] | Birkhoff designed both systems. | 两边系统都是伯克霍夫设计的 |
[25:50] | It means that Percy’s gonna know where he is, Michael, | 就是说珀西会得知他现在的位置 迈克尔 |
[25:52] | and he’ll go and grab him. | 他会派人去抓他 |
[25:53] | Look, we’re closer to where Birkhoff’s being held | 听着 我们离关押伯克霍夫的地方 |
[25:55] | than division is, okay? | 要比”组织”近 |
[25:56] | So we have a moment to plan. | 所以我们还有时间计划 |
[25:57] | Let’s talk. Let’s make a plan. | 我们讨论一下 想个万全之计 |
[25:58] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[26:05] | When Birkhoff entered division, | 伯克霍夫进入”组织”的时候 |
[26:08] | they erased his old identity, right? | 他们抹去了他从前的身份 对吧 |
[26:10] | Standard protocol. | 这是标准规程 |
[26:12] | That means the cops have no idea | 就是说警察不知道 |
[26:14] | who they have in custody. | 他们抓的是谁 |
[26:15] | All they know is to hold him until the FBI gets there. | 他们只知道看着他 等待联调局到场 |
[26:18] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这点 |
[26:19] | Hey, you guys, I hate to be the one to ask, | 虽然我很不想问 |
[26:20] | but what about Percy and Birkhoff’s money? | 但珀西和伯克霍夫的钱怎么办 |
[26:22] | This might be our only chance, and we’re running out of time. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会 而且时间不多了 |
[26:25] | I don’t know if we have time for that now. | 我们现在好像没空顾及这事了 |
[26:27] | No, Alex is right. Truck’s our last shot. | 艾丽克丝说得对 卡车是我们最后的机会 |
[26:30] | You two go and stop it. | 你们两个去劫车 |
[26:31] | You going after Birkhoff? | 而你负责伯克霍夫 |
[26:35] | I’m bringing him home. | 我要带他回家 |
[26:44] | The clock starts as soon as Veronica’s truck leaves the building. | 从维罗尼卡一离开这栋楼开始计时 |
[26:47] | We have less an hour to grab the cash. | 我们有不到一小时的时间抢钱 |
[26:49] | After that– | 要是过了那个时间 |
[26:50] | We’ll be right in the middle of division’s backyard. | 我们就会被”组织”人马重重包围 |
[26:54] | All right, here we go. | 好了 车来了 |
[27:01] | What? | 搞什么鬼 |
[27:02] | Three trucks? | 三辆卡车 |
[27:04] | What, did Percy convert his millions into ones and fives? | 珀西把他的巨额财产都换成零钞了吗 |
[27:06] | They’re decoys, and we can only follow one of them. | 这是圈套 我们只能跟着其中一辆 |
[27:08] | Which one? | 哪辆 |
[27:09] | My vote, number three. | 我选第三辆 |
[27:21] | All right, we have a one-in-three chance | 我们选对车的几率是 |
[27:23] | of this being the right truck. | 三分之一 |
[27:25] | You know, we could use satellite images | 我们可以用卫星图像 |
[27:27] | and measure the distance from the bumper to the ground | 测量保险杠到地面的距离 |
[27:29] | and see which truck is carrying the heavier load. | 看哪辆卡车运的货更重 |
[27:33] | Hey, I saw it in a movie once. | 我以前在电影里面看过 |
[27:34] | Okay, do you know how to do any of those things | 那按你刚才说的那样 |
[27:36] | you just mentioned? | 你知道都要怎么做吗 |
[27:38] | No, not really. | 不 不太清楚 |
[27:41] | The one person who might know | 唯一可能知道的那个人 |
[27:42] | is a little bit busy right now. | 现在有点忙 |
[27:46] | Okay, buddy, your ride’s here. | 好了 哥们 接你的人来了 |
[27:50] | Special agent Foster, meet John Doe. | 特别探员弗斯特 这位是无名氏先生 |
[27:53] | Hello, John. Nice to see you again. | 你好 无名氏 很高兴再次见到你 |
[27:56] | So you’re all they sent? | 他们就派了你一个人来吗 |
[27:58] | The guy on the phone made John Doe sound pretty dangerous. | 来电的人说这家伙很危险 |
[28:00] | The guy on the phone is deeply stupid. | 给你打电话的人是个蠢货 |
[28:03] | Johnny boy’s not a threat to anyone, | 这小家伙人畜无害 |
[28:04] | unless of course you let him near your computer | 除非你让他接近你的电脑 |
[28:06] | or your cell phone, programmable coffee maker, | 手机 可编程的咖啡机 |
[28:09] | anything with a computer chip really. | 或任何有电脑芯片的东西 |
[28:12] | He’s that good? | 他那么厉害 |
[28:14] | He once broke out of the CIA using a blu-ray player. | 他有次利用一台蓝光播放机就逃出了中情局 |
[28:18] | Deputy Mannion, please see the desk sergeant. | 曼尼恩副官 请去见当值警官 |
[28:21] | Your visitor’s waiting. | 有客人找您 |
[28:24] | – Excuse me a minute? – Yeah, take your time. | -我先失陪了 -你慢忙 |
[28:27] | I got a lot of paperwork to sign. | 我有很多文件要他签呢 |
[28:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[28:30] | Saving your ass so I can kick it later. | 救你小命 回去了再收拾你 |
[28:33] | What about Percy’s money? | 珀西的钱怎么办 |
[28:34] | You’re more important than Percy’s money. | 你比珀西的钱更重要 |
[28:36] | Now hurry up and get your stuff. | 快点拿上你的东西 |
[28:37] | I have a feeling that visitor is here for you. | 我觉得那些访客是为你而来 |
[28:39] | FBI? Division? | 联调局还是”组织”的人 |
[28:41] | Probably both. | 可能都有 |
[29:01] | Hands off the wheel! Hands up! | 双手松开方向盘 举起手来 |
[29:07] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[29:09] | Open the back. | 把后厢车门打开 |
[29:17] | Lucky number three, not so lucky. | 幸运的三号 这次可不怎么幸运 |
[29:21] | I don’t get it, her credentials looked fine, | 我不明白 她的证件看起来没问题 |
[29:22] | just like yours. | 就和你的一样 |
[29:24] | Sir, it seems someone beat us here. | 长官 看来有人比我们抢先一步 |
[29:26] | – FBI? – Nikita. | -联调局的人吗 -是尼基塔 |
[29:32] | You’ve got a green light. Engage. | 批准行动 放手一战 |
[29:34] | Don’t worry about the mess. | 一切后果由我处理 |
[29:38] | Better start crafting a cover story. | 编个故事吧 |
[29:40] | We’re gonna need it. | 会派上用场的 |
[29:45] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[29:47] | First you get shot, now you gotta wear that suit. | 开始害你中枪 现在又得要你穿上制服来救我 |
[29:50] | The bullet I can handle. | 我能处理枪伤 |
[29:51] | The suit and the blouse, we’ll have to talk about later. | 制服什么的 我们待会儿再说 |
[29:55] | Hey, stop! Hey! | 不许动 站住 |
[29:58] | Hey, guys, hey, stop. | 伙计们 等一下 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna go for backup. | 我去叫支援 |
[30:02] | Division. Definitely division. | “组织” 一定是”组织”的人 |
[30:28] | Drop the gun now. | 放下枪 |
[31:18] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们快走吧 |
[31:36] | I’ve got Birkhoff. Where are you? | 我救出了伯克霍夫 你们在哪里 |
[31:38] | Percy’s running a shell game. | 珀西设了个障眼法 |
[31:39] | He hired three trucks. | 他雇了三辆卡车 |
[31:41] | We stopped one of them, but it was empty. | 我们截下了其中一辆 但车厢里是空的 |
[31:43] | He knows we’re after his money. | 他知道我们在追踪他的钱 |
[31:45] | Percy’s gonna send in everything he’s got. | 珀西会派遣一切武装小队保护卡车 |
[31:46] | I want every available mobile unit | 我要所有待命的机动部队 |
[31:48] | scrambled for escort, roll heavy. | 进行护送 马上出发 |
[31:50] | E.T.A. for rendezvous is six minutes. | 预计还要六分钟才能到达汇合处 |
[31:53] | Where were you when the trucks split up? And how long ago? | 卡车在何处何时分开行驶 |
[31:55] | Uh, 41st and 6th. It was about 15 minutes ago. | 大约15分钟前在41号街和6号街的交界处 |
[32:05] | Okay, if we look at the distance from the tailgate to the ground, | 好的 我们可以观察后挡板到地面的距离 |
[32:08] | cross our fingers no one forgot to check their tire pressure. | 但愿他们没忘记检查胎压 |
[32:14] | Yeah, I got one truck riding low. | 很好 有一辆车更贴近地面 |
[32:16] | See, I told you it was a thing. | 听见没 我说了可以这样判断 |
[32:18] | I guess Birkhoff saw the same movie. | 看来伯克霍夫也看了那部电影 |
[32:22] | He just got off the parkway. | 那辆车刚驶出公园道路 |
[32:26] | He’s heading south on old mill road. | 正由一条旧磨房路向南行驶 |
[32:33] | You think we can catch up to him? | 你觉得我们能赶上吗 |
[32:34] | A truck is not as fast as a car. | 卡车可没轿车开得快 |
[32:36] | Look, even if you stop it, | 就算你拦下了那辆车 |
[32:38] | you won’t be able to offload it | 你也没法在”组织”的人赶来之前 |
[32:39] | before division gets there. | 卸下所有的钱 |
[32:42] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[32:43] | Percy’s gonna get his money. | 珀西要拿到钱了 |
[32:44] | Division stays in business. | “组织”将继续为非作歹 |
[32:51] | Not if you destroy it. | 但你们可以毁掉卡车 |
[32:55] | Did he just say… | 他刚才是不是说… |
[32:57] | Nikki’s right, there’s no time to grab the cash, | 尼基说得对 我们没时间拿钱 |
[32:59] | so we burn it. | 烧毁它吧 |
[33:02] | Birkhoff… | 伯克霍夫 |
[33:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:05] | It’s not just Percy’s money. It’s your money too. | 那不仅仅是珀西的钱 也有你的一份 |
[33:08] | I’m taking some good advice and looking at the big picture. | 我从善如流 着眼全局 |
[33:10] | In the big picture, Percy can’t win. | 就大局来看 不能便宜了珀西 |
[33:12] | Just do it before I change my mind. | 快点行动 免得我改变主意 |
[33:16] | Three minutes to E.T.A. | 还有三分钟到达汇合点 |
[33:25] | Truck’s almost at your position. | 你马上就能看到卡车了 |
[33:32] | You got two minutes before division crashes the party. | “组织”特工赶到前 你有两分钟时间行动 |
[33:41] | Go. | 发射 |
[33:51] | Truck’s stopped, driver’s out. | 卡车停住 司机逃跑 |
[33:53] | It’s clear. | 一切安全 |
[33:56] | Kinda wish I could see Percy’s face right about now. | 真希望我现在能看到珀西的表情 |
[34:20] | Escort team is one minute out. | 护送小队还有一分钟赶到 |
[34:27] | Sir, may I ask what was in that truck? | 长官 请问卡车里有什么 |
[34:34] | Nothing that can’t be regained. | 我还能再弄到的东西 |
[34:40] | I’d like to report an accident. | 我想报告一场交通事故 |
[34:42] | The most expensive single vehicle accident in history. | 史上最昂贵的车祸 |
[34:45] | Sounds great. See you back at the house. | 听起来不错 家里见 |
[34:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:54] | I got you shot, | 我害你中枪 |
[34:56] | before when I froze. | 因为我惊呆了 |
[35:01] | I keep going over it in my head. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[35:02] | You know, I had the gun in my hand. | 我手里拿着枪 |
[35:06] | I knew I had to shoot, but I looked at him | 我知道我必须开枪 但我看着他 |
[35:07] | and all I kept seeing in my head was… | 脑海里浮现的却是… |
[35:10] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[35:18] | The first time you kill someone | 你第一次杀的人 |
[35:21] | stays with you for a long, long time. | 会阴魂不散地缠着你 |
[35:25] | I really wish you would have talked to me about it. | 我真希望你可以和我谈谈 |
[35:28] | Seemed a little insensitive. | 这样有点冷漠无情 |
[35:30] | “Hey, Nikki, you mind if I cry on your shoulder | “尼基 能借你的肩膀靠靠吗 |
[35:32] | about the time I killed that person you loved so much?” | 容我诉说 那段我杀害你亲人的往事” |
[35:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:39] | But we gotta talk. | 但我们必须得谈 |
[35:40] | Otherwise people get shot or arrested. | 否则有人会因此中枪或被逮捕 |
[35:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Compelling work. | 令人欲罢不能的作品 |
[36:14] | And we both know things are rarely what they appear to be. | 我俩都清楚 事实往往远非表面那么简单 |
[36:18] | There’s always something going on beneath the surface. | 硝烟总是暗中四起 |
[36:22] | Have we met? | 我俩认识吗 |
[36:23] | I am a great admirer of your work | 我对您的成就钦佩不已 |
[36:27] | and that of our associates. | 这就是我俩的联系 |
[36:29] | I’m here because I think I’d be a valuable addition to the group. | 我认为自己可以为贵组织所用 |
[36:34] | Which group is that? | 你指的是什么组织 |
[36:37] | The one without a name. | 一个无名组织 |
[36:41] | Not sure I’ve heard of them. | 好像没听说过 |
[36:43] | There’s another group. | 还有一个组织 |
[36:44] | Smaller, less powerful, | 规模不大 权利也有限 |
[36:47] | Here in the states. | 就在美国 |
[36:49] | Called themselves “Oversight.” | 他们自称为”上峰” |
[36:54] | I’m not sure if that’s generic or arch. | 我不知道这算画作还是算艺术品 |
[36:58] | Or a bit of both maybe. | 或许是两者结合 |
[37:02] | They tried to get in my path, | 他们企图阻扰我的好事 |
[37:04] | so I had to move them out of my way. | 所以我将他们铲除 |
[37:08] | But then I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. | 不过 我就不费口舌说这些废话了 |
[37:12] | Well, I must confess, | 坦白讲 |
[37:16] | I have no idea what you’re talking about | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[37:18] | or why you’re talking to me. | 还有为什么会找上我 |
[37:21] | I’m more than willing to prove my worth. | 我很乐意证明我的价值 |
[37:25] | And you don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不用做 |
[37:26] | All you have to do is watch. | 只须作壁上观 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:36] | This has been an amusing diversion. | 虽然听上去挺有趣的 |
[37:39] | But I really don’t think I can help you. | 但我真觉得帮不上你 |
[37:45] | Although I do love a good mystery. | 不过 我喜欢有意思的神秘故事 |
[37:51] | I heard about a mysterious explosion yesterday. | 我听说 昨天发生了一起神秘的爆炸事件 |
[37:55] | The police seem to think that someone | 警方好像认定是有人 |
[37:58] | blew up a truck | 蓄意炸毁那部 |
[38:01] | filled with U.S. currency. | 满载美金的运钞车 |
[38:05] | Now I find myself wondering, | 现在我倒很好奇 |
[38:08] | how does one hope to prove themselves | 一个全部财产在新泽西郊野的路旁 |
[38:12] | when all his money is burning on the side | 化为灰烬的人 |
[38:15] | of a New Jersey county road? | 要如何证明自己 |
[38:19] | Money isn’t everything. | 钱不是问题 |
[38:26] | Not sure if I said this, | 忘了有没有说过了 |
[38:28] | but thanks for coming to my rescue back there. | 谢谢你赶去救我 |
[38:32] | After what I said… | 尤其是我之前还对你恶言相向 |
[38:35] | We had a fight. | 我们发生了争执 |
[38:37] | Doesn’t mean I’m gonna throw you to the wolves. | 不代表我会眼睁睁看着你跌进火坑 |
[38:41] | You weren’t wrong. | 你没有错 |
[38:43] | You did lose all your money. | 你赔上了自己全部身家 |
[38:46] | Yeah, well, I probably shouldn’t have blamed you for that. | 我不该把责任怪罪于你 |
[38:50] | By the time I saw what Damascus was doing, | 当我发现达马斯库斯搞鬼时 |
[38:52] | it was too late. | 为时已晚 |
[38:55] | I’m a little mad at myself for that. | 所以我有点自责 |
[38:57] | You couldn’t have known that. | 这你根本预料不到 |
[38:59] | How do you think I made my money? | 你以为我的钱是怎么来的 |
[39:03] | I mean, I used a keyboard, but it’s the same idea. | 虽然我的工具是电脑 但换汤不换药 |
[39:06] | Trick some arrogant rich guy | 利用伪造的登陆页面 |
[39:08] | with a fake log in screen. | 骗某个自大的暴发户上钩 |
[39:11] | Looks secure, so he lets his guard down | 看似很安全 让他放松警惕 |
[39:14] | and gives you everything you need | 然后拱手送上所有资料 |
[39:15] | to walk his money out the back door. | 使你得以带着他的钱溜走 |
[39:20] | Courtesy of Shadow Walker. | 向暗影行者致敬 |
[39:24] | Yeah, he was pretty good. | 他曾经风光无限 |
[39:26] | I remember this one headline. | 我记得一则新闻头条写道 |
[39:29] | “Who is Shadow Walker?” | “暗影行者 何方圣神” |
[39:32] | Had a silhouette and a question mark. | 配图是一个人像轮廓和大大的问号 |
[39:36] | Had a bounty on my head and everything. | 还有捉拿他的丰厚悬赏金等等 |
[39:41] | Division erased all that. | “组织”抹去了所有这些记录 |
[39:47] | That money, it was the last | 那笔钱是仅存的证据 |
[39:50] | remaining evidence that I used to be something more | 证明我曾经是如此的不平凡 |
[39:53] | than some computer geek. | 而非一个庸碌的技术宅 |
[39:55] | You are more than some computer geek, | 无论有没有这笔钱 |
[39:58] | with or without the money. | 你都是个不平凡的人 |
[40:01] | You know, when I’m out there risking my life, | 知道吗 当我在外行动 出生入死时 |
[40:05] | You are my lifeline. | 你如同我的那根救命索 |
[40:08] | You’re the voice in my ear, | 你的声音一直陪着我 |
[40:10] | telling bad jokes and… | 时不时讲个冷笑话 |
[40:14] | getting me out safely. | 帮我安全脱险 |
[40:19] | You are irreplaceable. | 你是不可取代的 |
[40:22] | And one-of-a-kind. | 独一无二 |
[40:26] | And that’s a good thing, | 而且谢天谢地 |
[40:28] | because I don’t think the world could take two of you. | 我觉得这个世界可容不下两个你 |
[40:34] | Hey, Shadow Walker. | 喂 暗影行者 |
[40:36] | Food. | 吃的来了 |
[40:37] | Hey. | 喂 |
[40:39] | You been messing around with my computer? | 你们是不是虐待了我的电脑 |
[40:42] | What is that font anyway, papyrus? | 你用的那是什么字体 阿凡达体吗 |
[40:44] | It’s a crime against nature and my eyeballs. | 简直是大逆不道 强奸我的小眼睛 |
[40:47] | Yeah, well, maybe this will make up for it. | 也许这个能作为对你的补偿 |
[40:55] | I know it’s nowhere near how much you lost. | 我知道这远比不上你的损失 |
[41:00] | But it was the best I could do on short notice. | 但这是我暂时能给予的最大帮助 |
[41:03] | Besides, you’ll be able to double that in no time, right? | 而且你能立刻让钱翻番 对吧 |
[41:07] | Bless your heart. | 你太好了 |
[41:09] | You sure you wanna give this to me? | 你确定要把这些钱给我吗 |
[41:10] | I mean, I handed our last bankroll over to a con man. | 我可是将自己上笔财产双手献给了个骗子 |
[41:13] | Damascus conned Percy | 珀西被达马斯库斯忽悠过 |
[41:14] | and half of interpol’s most wanted list. | 国际刑警通缉令上一半的恶棍都被他骗过 |
[41:16] | I think you’re in good company. | 你的受害同盟阵容强大 |
[41:17] | Well, we are gonna have to double this. | 我们得赶紧让钱翻番 |
[41:20] | The way Nikki blows through money, | 看起来烧钱 |
[41:21] | it’s like her greatest talent in life. | 是尼基最擅长干的 |
[41:29] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[41:32] | Give it to me, I’m gonna strap it on like a feed bag. | 我要吃那个 我饿得能吞下一头牛 |