时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re one of the top satellite facilities in the country. | 我们这里拥有全国顶尖的卫星设施 |
[00:05] | I’m talking tracking, telemetry, control. | 我说的是跟踪 遥测和控制技术 |
[00:08] | Only Norad’s got more birds up there. | 只有北美防空联合司令部的卫星比我们多 |
[00:11] | Let me show you the command center. | 我带你去参观指挥中心 |
[00:14] | Really glad to have you here. We’re seriously understaffed. | 很高兴你能过来 我们极缺人手 |
[00:29] | These motherboards. Where are they? | 这些母板 在哪里 |
[00:33] | What? | 什么 |
[00:34] | These haven’t been active in 20 years. | 这些母板已经20年没被激活了 |
[00:37] | Get ’em. | 给我找来 |
[00:47] | There’s not a lot of hardware around that can run this. | 没多少硬件能安装这些母板 |
[00:50] | I don’t know who’d want them. | 我不知道谁想要这些 |
[00:51] | I do. | 我知道 |
[01:02] | It’s going to take some time to install these. | 安装这些需要一些时间 |
[01:05] | They’re ancient by today’s standards. | 以今天的标准来看 这是老古董了 |
[01:07] | Then you must treat them | 那你对待这些母板 |
[01:08] | as you would a precious artifact… | 就要像对价值连城的古董一样 |
[01:11] | with great respect. | 要满怀敬意 |
[01:15] | The fate of the world lies in your hands. | 世界的命运就在你手里 |
[01:20] | So do be careful. | 所以一定要小心 |
[01:29] | You were born here. | 你在这里出生 |
[01:31] | And you were always meant to die here. | 所以命中注定要死在这里 |
[01:34] | Division is going to change the world. | “组织”会改变世界 |
[01:36] | He’s planning something big. | 他在谋划一个大的阴谋 |
[01:39] | First, he’s going nuclear. | 首先 他要搞核武器 |
[01:43] | Welcome home, Nikita. | 欢迎回家 尼基塔 |
[01:52] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:54] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
[01:58] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[02:04] | Good morning. | 你也早安 |
[02:14] | We should get going. | 我们该起床了 |
[02:15] | I don’t have to be anywhere. | 我没什么事要忙 |
[02:25] | I can’t get him out of my head, Michael. | 他一直在我的脑海里浮现 迈克尔 |
[02:29] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[02:31] | I never thought he’d come between you and me, | 我从没想过他会拦在我们之间 |
[02:33] | at least not here. | 至少不会在我们亲热时 |
[02:34] | He’s this close to getting a nuclear weapon, | 他只差这么一点点就能搞到核武器了 |
[02:36] | and everything goes quiet? | 然后就没动静了吗 |
[02:40] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 难道你跟我担心的一样 |
[02:44] | Storm’s coming. | 一场浩劫即将来临 |
[02:48] | Impressive, but weird. | 真让我印象深刻 但很古怪 |
[02:50] | – It’s not weird. – It’s not normal. | -不古怪 -不正常 |
[02:53] | You’re the judge of what’s normal? | 正不正常是你说了算吗 |
[02:55] | – It’s voodoo, man. – What is? | -哥们 这事儿太邪门了 -什么太邪门了 |
[02:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:01] | Fletch here is the data whisperer. | 弗莱彻来拿数据”搬弄是非”了 |
[03:03] | I figured Percy is gonna need | 我觉得珀西要想搞核武器 |
[03:04] | engineering help with his nuclear plans, | 就得需要相关工程师的帮助 |
[03:07] | so, I’m trolling through the CIA data Kendrick gave us | 所以我在浏览肯德里克给我们的中情局数据 |
[03:09] | to see where he might find it, | 来看看珀西能从何处获得帮助 |
[03:11] | and I happen to notice… | 我碰巧发现… |
[03:12] | that three former aerospace guys in their 60s | 前两周内 三名六十多岁的前航空航天人员 |
[03:15] | all died from natural causes in the last two weeks. | 都自然死亡了 |
[03:19] | What’s weird about that? | 这有什么古怪的 |
[03:20] | Well, an expert swimmer drowns in his pool, | 先是游泳高手溺死在游泳池里 |
[03:24] | then a guy with no coronary problems has a heart attack, | 接下来没有冠状动脉问题的人心脏病突发 |
[03:27] | and the last one dies from anaphylactic shock. | 最后一个死于过敏性休克 |
[03:29] | But he never had any allergies. | 但他没有过敏史 |
[03:31] | Anaphylactic shock was a division staple. | 过敏性休克是”组织”的”特产” |
[03:33] | We used that all the time. | 我们一直用这个借口 |
[03:34] | So just for giggles, | 为了好玩 |
[03:35] | Johnny Mnemonic here has me run a check. | 数据天才让我查查 |
[03:37] | Turns out all three of these guys | 结果我们发现这三人 |
[03:39] | were posted at Maxwell Air Force Station | 在80年代中期 都被派驻到 |
[03:41] | back in the mid-’80s. | 麦克斯韦空军基地过 |
[03:42] | Like I said, voodoo. | 就像我说的 邪门了 |
[03:44] | They were working on a classified satellite project | 他们和其他两人执行一项 |
[03:46] | called “Crossbow” along with two other guys | 名叫”弩箭”的机密卫星计划 |
[03:48] | Henderson and Mizuyama, | 亨德森和水山 |
[03:50] | Both of whom are still alive, as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 这两人都还活着 |
[03:53] | What would Percy want with a satellite? | 珀西要卫星干什么 |
[03:55] | Communication, intelligence, navigation… | 通讯 获取情报 导航… |
[03:59] | Navigation. | 导航 |
[04:02] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[04:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:04] | Well, the early ballistic missiles | 早期的弹道导弹 |
[04:06] | used navigation satellites for targeting. | 利用导航卫星定位目标 |
[04:09] | If Percy was able to hijack one, then… | 如果珀西能劫持到导航卫星 那… |
[04:11] | He could use it to guide a missile. | 他就可以引导导弹了 |
[04:14] | He’s already got enough plutonium for a warhead. | 他已经搞到足够的钚 能做弹头了 |
[04:17] | Get Alex and Sean over here. | 叫艾丽克丝和肖恩过来 |
[04:19] | I gotta call director Kendrick. | 我要通知肯德里克主管 |
[04:39] | I’m in with the president, hammering out the final details | 我正和总统一起敲定 |
[04:42] | on the Afghan-Taliban peace treaty, | 阿富汗塔利班和平条约的最后细节 |
[04:44] | So this had better be good. | 所以你的事情最好很重要 |
[04:45] | I think we know what Percy’s up to. | 我们大概弄明白珀西意欲何为了 |
[04:47] | It’s got something to do with Maxwell Air Force Station. | 与麦克斯韦空军基地有关 |
[04:50] | How the hell do you know about the attack? | 你怎么知道袭击的事 |
[04:51] | What attack? | 什么袭击 |
[04:53] | I just got a call from Maxwell. | 我刚接到空军基地的电话 |
[04:54] | Some gunman took out the staff and stole control hardware. | 一名持枪男子干掉了职员 抢走了控制硬件 |
[04:57] | – They I.D. him? – Security cameras caught him, | -他们知道他是谁吗 -监控摄像头拍到了他 |
[05:00] | but he doesn’t appear in any of our databases. | 但是在我们任何一个数据库都查不到他 |
[05:02] | That’s because he doesn’t exist. | 因为他不存在 |
[05:04] | Another one of Percy’s ghosts. | 又一个珀西的幽灵 |
[05:06] | Here’s the security tape from Maxwell Air Force Station. | 这是麦克斯韦空军基地的监控录像 |
[05:13] | – Robbie. – Who’s Robbie? | -罗比 -罗比是谁 |
[05:16] | He’s a recruit. He snapped. | 是个新人 没经受住考验 |
[05:17] | He went on a shooting spree inside division. | 他遭遇了一次”组织”内部的枪击事件 |
[05:19] | We were told he’d been canceled. | 我们被告知他被除掉了 |
[05:21] | – Fake death special. – Yeah. Tell me about it. | -假死特别探员 -这我最有发言权 |
[05:25] | You got enough to run a facial recog? | 这些信息够你进行面部识别吗 |
[05:26] | Sure. Coming up. | 当然 马上就好 |
[05:31] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:35] | I knew him. | 我认识他 |
[05:37] | For a minute, I thought I could save him. | 我一度以为我能救他 |
[05:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:42] | You know, I get why Percy wants to hijack satellites, | 我理解珀西为什么想劫卫星 |
[05:44] | but why kill retired engineers? | 但为什么要除掉退休的工程师 |
[05:46] | What we do know | 我们只知道 |
[05:46] | is they want him dead, which means we want him alive. | 他们希望他死 那我们就得要他生 |
[05:49] | Percy’s making his move. We gotta get ahead of him, guys. | 珀西正在行动 我们得抢先他 伙计们 |
[05:52] | Any luck finding the other two? | 找到另外两人了吗 |
[05:54] | Nothing on Mizuyama, | 水山那没有线索 |
[05:55] | But Henderson… | 不过亨德森 |
[05:57] | Feds keep track of guys who used to have top secret clearance. | 联邦探员会追踪曾持有最高秘密权限的人 |
[06:00] | Last entry’s 16 years ago. Says he’s off the grid. | 最后记录是在16年前 上面说他消失了 |
[06:02] | Dropped out of society? | 人间蒸发吗 |
[06:03] | Colloquially, yeah. | 通俗地说 是的 |
[06:05] | Literally, off the electrical grid. | 实际来说 是从电子记录中蒸发了 |
[06:07] | No bills from the power company. | 没有电力公司的账单 |
[06:08] | – So how do we track him? – Propane. | -那我们要怎样找他 -液化气 |
[06:10] | Propane, power source of choice for the off-grider. | 液化气 不用电 那他就只能用气供能了 |
[06:14] | And you can’t get a big tank without making a deposit, so… | 你要是买个大水槽 肯定得付款 那么… |
[06:20] | Yeah, sometimes I amaze even myself. | 有时我真是膜拜自己 |
[06:23] | Got my own magic, Voodoo man. | 见识我的魔法吧 巫毒人 |
[06:25] | Donald Henderson recently purchased two tanks of propane | 唐纳德·亨德森最近在费城附近一家废弃的船坞 |
[06:29] | near an abandoned shipyard in Philly. | 买了两箱液化气 |
[06:31] | Okay, so he’s still alive. | 就是说他还活着 |
[06:33] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[06:37] | Or maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[06:39] | Shadownet just coughed out a hit on Robbie. | 影网刚弹出了一段关于罗比的录像 |
[06:47] | Security cam has him boosting a motorcycle in a back alley. | 监控录像显示他在小巷发动了一辆摩托车 |
[06:51] | Birkhoff, if he’s after Henderson, | 伯克霍夫 如果他的目标是亨德森 |
[06:52] | We’re too late. Can you warn him? | 我们没时间了 有办法提醒他吗 |
[06:54] | Wait, hold on. It’s a false alarm. | 等等 这是假的 |
[06:56] | Robbie’s not heading to the shipyard. | 罗比没有去船坞 |
[06:59] | In fact, he’s not even in Philadelphia. | 事实上 他根本就不在费城 |
[07:01] | He’s in… upstate New York. | 他在纽约上州 |
[07:01] | 泛指美国纽约州除纽约市与其近郊 以及长岛以外的所有纽约州 | |
[07:05] | Adirondacks, route 86, headed north. | 阿迪朗达克山 86号公路 北向 |
[07:07] | That’s away from division. Where the hell’s he going? | 那离”组织”很远 他是准备去哪 |
[07:11] | Let me take him. | 他就交给我吧 |
[07:12] | – Please? – Okay. | -求你们了 -行 |
[07:14] | You guys find Robbie. | 你们去找罗比 |
[07:16] | Michael… We go after Henderson. | 迈克尔 我们去找亨德森 |
[07:31] | Dr. Henderson. | 亨德森博士 |
[07:33] | You’re from the government, aren’t you? | 你们是政府的人吧 |
[07:35] | No. | 不是 |
[07:37] | See? That’s what you always do. | 看见没 你们每回都这么说 |
[07:41] | You lie, you lie about who you are. | 你们说谎 不肯说你们是谁 |
[07:43] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们只是想和你谈谈 |
[07:44] | Yeah? That’s the way it always starts. | 是吗 开场白都从来不变 |
[07:46] | Next thing you know, | 而下一步 |
[07:46] | you got electrodes attached to your privates. | 你的小弟弟就被电了 |
[07:49] | Tell us about project crossbow. | 跟我们说说弩箭计划 |
[07:52] | If you’re not from the government, | 如果你们不是政府的人 |
[07:54] | how do you know about Crossbow? | 那你们是怎么知道弩箭计划的 |
[07:56] | Look, we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[07:58] | Yeah? Too bad. | 是吗 这可不妙 |
[07:59] | ’cause I got nothing to say. | 因为我无可奉告 |
[08:00] | It’s over, it’s finished. | 它完了 一切结束了 |
[08:02] | I moved on. I suggest you do the same. | 我早就不干了 我建议你们也学学我 |
[08:06] | If you won’t talk to us, | 如果你不和我们谈 |
[08:07] | tell us how we can reach Keith Mizuyama. | 那就告诉我们要怎样找到基斯·水山 |
[08:12] | He’s in danger, and so are you. | 他有危险了 你也一样 |
[08:14] | We need to reach him. | 我们得找到他 |
[08:16] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:20] | Ten years ago, cancer got him. | 十年前 他死于癌症 |
[08:22] | What’s Robbie doing in the Adirondacks? | 那罗比在阿迪朗达克山做什么 |
[08:25] | Who the hell’s Robbie? | 罗比是谁 |
[08:26] | He’s the guy who stole the control boards. | 就是他偷了控制板 |
[08:30] | Somebody’s after Crossbow? Wait a second. | 有人在追查弩箭计划吗 等等 |
[08:33] | You’re not telling me those fools actually got it online? | 不要告诉我那些傻瓜是在网上知道的吧 |
[08:36] | What do you mean, “Got it online”? | “在网上知道的” 是什么意思 |
[08:37] | The satellite’s already in orbit. | 卫星已经在轨道上运行了 |
[08:40] | I know, I put it there. | 我知道 是我把它放上去的 |
[08:41] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[08:46] | I knew it, I knew they’d find a way to make it work. | 我就知道 他们会找到让它运行的办法 |
[08:49] | Nothing gets in the way of our military boys, no, sir, | 无人能阻止军队了 孩子 不 长官 |
[08:52] | especially not scientists. | 尤其不会是科学家了 |
[08:55] | It’s my fault. Look at me. | 这都是我的错 你看看我 |
[08:58] | I thought I could save mankind. | 我以为我能拯救全人类 |
[08:59] | What did I do? | 我都做了什么 |
[09:01] | I gave it a way to commit suicide. | 我这是在自杀 |
[09:04] | How is this your fault? What does Crossbow do? | 为什么是你的错 弩箭计划到底是什么 |
[09:13] | You have no idea, do you? | 你居然完全不知道 |
[09:51] | Henderson? | 亨德森 |
[10:00] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:11] | 研究反应堆 纽约上州 | |
[10:18] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿 |
[10:20] | What’s with the flying saucers? | 这些飞碟是干什么的 |
[10:23] | Your tax dollars at work. | 你交的税就花在这上面了 |
[10:24] | Some kind of… government research reactor. | 这算是政府的研究反应堆 |
[10:29] | That’s the bike Robbie stole. | 那辆是罗比偷的摩托车 |
[10:31] | You think Mizuyama’s here? | 你觉得水山在这吗 |
[10:32] | For his sake, I hope not. | 为了他好 我希望他不在 |
[10:34] | Alex, we don’t have to worry about Mizuyama anymore. | 艾丽克丝 不必担心水山了 |
[10:36] | According to Henderson, he’s been dead for a while. | 据亨德森说 他早就死了 |
[10:39] | Nikita, we’re standing outside a nuclear reactor. | 尼基塔 我们现在就站在核反应堆外面 |
[10:41] | If Robbie isn’t after this guy, what is he doing here? | 如果罗比不是在找山水 那他来这干什么 |
[10:47] | Spotted him. | 看到他了 |
[10:51] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我挂了 |
[10:55] | Hands. | 双手举起来 |
[11:00] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[11:02] | Never thought I’d see you again. | 真没想到还能再见到你 |
[11:04] | Likewise. On your knees. | 我也是 跪下 |
[11:09] | Walk away and I won’t hurt you. | 现在离开 我就不会伤害你 |
[11:12] | I’m the one holding the gun. | 持枪的可是我 |
[11:15] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你不知道自己在和谁打交道 |
[11:17] | See, I’m not that same recruit you once knew. | 我不再是你以前认识的那个新手了 |
[11:20] | Neither am I. | 彼此彼此 |
[11:22] | I’m a cleaner now, Alex. | 我现在是名清除者 艾丽克丝 |
[11:26] | You know how many people I’ve dissolved in acid? | 你知道我用酸溶解了多少人吗 |
[11:30] | You were friends with this guy? | 这家伙是你朋友 |
[11:34] | It’s no fun living alone for this long. | 独居这么久可真是了无生趣 |
[11:37] | Lot of meals spent by yourself. | 餐餐都是独食 |
[11:41] | It’s not cold. | 冰箱不冰 |
[11:52] | 弩箭计划 执行评估 | |
[11:54] | Birkhoff, we found something. | 伯克霍夫 我们有发现了 |
[11:57] | Bringing it back. You got a way to play Betamax? | 现在就带回来 你有办法播录像带吗 |
[12:04] | What are you doing here, Robbie? | 你来这干什么 罗比 |
[12:07] | I know Percy’s up to something big. | 我知道珀西正筹划着一个大阴谋 |
[12:10] | Well, if you won’t tell me what you’re up to, | 就算你告诉我 你们的目的 |
[12:12] | at least tell me how you got here. | 至少告诉我 你到底发生了什么事 |
[12:14] | We were told you were going to be executed. | 他们说要处决你 |
[12:16] | So was I. | 的确是的 |
[12:19] | But then division saved my life again. | 但”组织”再一次救了我 |
[12:22] | Said that I showed them something, | 他们说 我毫不犹豫地杀了那些守卫 |
[12:25] | some depth they didn’t know I had, | 向他们展示了一些 |
[12:28] | the way I murdered those guards without hesitation. | 他们都不曾察觉到的潜能 |
[12:31] | They made you a killer, Robbie. | 他们把你变成了一个杀手 罗比 |
[12:32] | I am a killer. | 我本来就是一个杀手 |
[12:34] | Percy’s the only one that doesn’t want to change that. | 珀西是唯一不求我改变的人 |
[12:37] | In fact, he’s made me a better one. | 事实上 他帮我成为了更出色的杀手 |
[12:41] | I tried to get you out. | 我试过要将你救出来 |
[12:43] | I offered to sneak you through those vents. | 我提出要帮你偷溜出通风管 |
[12:45] | And I know why now– ’cause you’re a traitor. | 现在我知道为什么了 因为你是个叛徒 |
[12:50] | Percy told me how you turned on division. | 珀西和我说过你是如何出卖”组织”的 |
[12:52] | Percy’s the one who turned on division. | 珀西才是出卖”组织”的人 |
[12:56] | Bet you don’t even know what you’re doing here. | 我打赌你都不知道自己来这干什么 |
[13:03] | Whatever it is, it’s probably gonna get a lot of people killed, | 不管是什么 这可能会害死很多人 |
[13:07] | yourself included. | 包括你自己 |
[13:09] | You didn’t save my life, Alex. | 你没有救我 艾丽克丝 |
[13:11] | Division did. | 是”组织”救了我 |
[13:12] | I’m willing to die for them if I have to. | 就算为他们死 我也心甘情愿 |
[13:17] | What do you make of this? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[13:21] | Can’t tell if it’s a transmitter or a receiver. | 我分不清这是发射器还是接收器 |
[13:27] | I’d say let’s beat it out of him, | 不如我们对他严刑拷打 |
[13:28] | but I think he’d only enjoy it. | 不过他大概只会享受吧 |
[13:35] | Where did you dig up that thing? | 你上哪搞来这东西的 |
[13:39] | Found it in a box next to my parachute pants. | 在我跳伞裤边上的盒子里找到的 |
[13:42] | Let’s hope he didn’t tape a ball game over it. | 希望他录的不是什么球赛 |
[13:48] | Hello, I am Dr. Donald Henderson, | 我是唐纳德·亨德森博士 |
[13:50] | lead scientist of Project Crossbow, | 弩箭计划的首席科学家 |
[13:53] | which is the key component | 这个计划是罗纳德·里根总统 |
[13:54] | of President Ronald Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative. | 战略防御计划中的主要组成部分 |
[13:58] | SDI’s mission: to shield the nation | 战略防御计划的任务就是 |
[14:00] | from a Soviet nuclear strike. | 保卫国家免受苏联的核武攻击 |
[14:03] | Crossbow will be a series of military satellites | 弩箭计划就是一系列装备有 |
[14:05] | equipped with particle beam weapons. | 粒子束武器的军用卫星 |
[14:08] | Once in orbit, these satellites will target | 一旦上了轨道 这些卫星就会对准 |
[14:10] | and destroy incoming Soviet missiles. | 并摧毁来袭的苏联导弹 |
[14:19] | Guess there’s a reason they called it Star Wars. | 要不说有所谓”星球大战”一说呢 |
[14:22] | “Star Wars”? | “星球大战” |
[14:23] | This thing worked about as well as the Phantom Menace. | 这东西都能和《魅影危机》媲美了 |
[14:25] | It’s a missile defense system that couldn’t hit any missiles. | 这就是个打不着导弹的导弹防御系统 |
[14:28] | That’s why they pulled the plug before it even got off the ground. | 所以在卫星离地前 他们就终止了计划 |
[14:30] | Then why does Percy want it? | 那珀西要它做什么 |
[14:32] | What does he know that we don’t know? | 他知道些什么是我们不知道的内幕 |
[14:34] | Before he died, Henderson was so freaked out | 亨德森死前很害怕 |
[14:36] | that he thought they’d gotten Crossbow online. | 他以为他们把弩箭计划送上轨道了 |
[14:39] | Maybe they did. | 也许事实的确如此 |
[14:40] | What if Percy’s satellite isn’t meant to guide missiles? | 要是珀西的卫星不是用来制导的呢 |
[14:45] | What if the satellite is the weapon? | 如果卫星就是武器呢 |
[14:49] | Birkhoff, I thought you said this thing | 伯克霍夫 你不是说过这玩意儿 |
[14:52] | couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. | 没什么准头的吗 |
[14:53] | Well, it couldn’t hit a moving target, | 它击不中移动目标 |
[14:55] | but it might be able to hit a fixed object on the ground. | 但它也许能击中地面上的固定物体 |
[14:57] | Wait, it can reach the earth? | 等等 它的射程能到达地面 |
[15:00] | If this thing had enough juice, yeah. | 要是动力足够的话 是的 |
[15:02] | You’re talking about a lightning bolt | 它就是个闪电球 |
[15:04] | that melts through anything in its path. | 会焊穿挡路的一切 |
[15:06] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎么阻止它 |
[15:07] | You ask the scientist who built it to find a weakness, | 去问研发的科学家 找到其弱点 |
[15:10] | only they’re all dead. | 只不过他们都已经死了 |
[15:11] | So if Percy got rid of | 如果珀西杀光了 |
[15:13] | all the guys who could disarm it, then… | 所有能解除卫星的人 那么… |
[15:15] | He basically has control of his own personal Death Star. | 他基本上是手握他私人的死亡之星了 |
[15:18] | Where’s Ryan? | 瑞安呢 |
[15:20] | In Washington, briefing Kendrick. | 在华盛顿 给肯德里克做简报 |
[15:21] | Good, get him on the phone. | 很好 给他打电话 |
[15:22] | We need to bring one of the higher-ups into this. | 我们得让高层介入此事 |
[15:24] | We can’t– we can’t stop this on our own. | 我们无法靠自己阻止此事 |
[15:26] | What makes you think Kendrick can? | 肯德里克怎么就能了 |
[15:29] | I had someone else in mind. | 山人自有妙计 |
[15:40] | If we weren’t in the Oval Office, | 如果我们不在总统办公室 |
[15:42] | I’d swear that I was being punk’d. | 我肯定会咒骂自己被人耍了 |
[15:44] | I assure you, mr. President, this is not a joke. | 我向你保证 总统先生 这不是玩笑 |
[15:47] | Do you have any proof? | 你怎么证明 |
[15:48] | Fletcher’s been working with a team of covert operatives | 弗莱彻与一支秘密行动小组有来往 |
[15:51] | who’ve been monitoring the situation | 他们一直在监察事态的发展 |
[15:53] | for quite some time now. | 已经有段时间了 |
[15:54] | And you trust these people? | 你信任这些人吗 |
[15:56] | With my life, Sir. | 我用性命担保 长官 |
[15:58] | So I’m under threat from something that this government created, | 所以我正被一个政府所创造的组织威胁 |
[16:01] | though I wasn’t told about it. | 我对此还全不知情 |
[16:03] | – Actually, two threats, Sir. – Excuse me? | -事实上有两个威胁 长官 -什么 |
[16:06] | They’re also in possession of a satellite weapon | 他们还手握着战略防御计划中的 |
[16:08] | from the SDI program. | 卫星武器 |
[16:19] | The boards are green. | 面板灯绿了 |
[16:20] | You have full control of the satellite. | 卫星现在完全受你操控了 |
[16:23] | All right, excellent. | 干得漂亮 |
[16:24] | Task crossbow to… these coordinates. | 向这些位置坐标执行弩箭计划 |
[16:34] | Let me take her up for a spin. | 让她升空转几圈吧 |
[16:49] | I know you killed those people at the satellite base. | 我知道你杀了卫星基地的人 |
[16:53] | I know if I turn you over to the military, | 也知道若我把你移交军方 |
[16:55] | You’re going to disappear down a hole for a very long time. | 你就会消失很长一段时间了 |
[17:01] | And part of me doesn’t want that to happen. | 而我有点不想让这种事情发生 |
[17:08] | I remember when we were recruits. | 记得我们都是新人那时 |
[17:12] | You tried to help me get through it. | 你帮我渡过最艰难的日子 |
[17:15] | You told me to focus on the future, | 告诉我要着眼于未来 |
[17:18] | on the knowledge that I would get out. | 你知道我会逃出去的 |
[17:22] | It’s hard for me to take your future away, Robbie. | 我不想剥夺你的未来 罗比 |
[17:27] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[17:29] | Not until you tell me what you know. | 除非你把知道的都告诉我 |
[17:33] | Percy’s no future either. | 珀西已经离死不远了 |
[17:45] | Do what you have to do. | 动手吧 |
[17:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:48] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry, Robbie. | 抱歉 罗比 |
[18:22] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[18:24] | Get out of here or you won’t have a future either. | 逃出去 这里很危险 |
[18:40] | He flipped a switch on this thing? | 他把开关扔进去了吗 |
[18:41] | What does it do? | 有什么变化 |
[18:42] | Nothing, as far as I can tell. | 就我观察 没有变化 |
[18:44] | But he thought it was worth dying for. | 但他却不惜为此牺牲性命 |
[18:47] | Could be anything. | 什么都有可能 |
[18:48] | A transmitter, a beacon, the golden snitch. | 发射器 烟雾弹 金色飞贼 |
[18:51] | Birkhoff, pull me up | 伯克霍夫 帮我接入 |
[18:52] | a satellite view of the Adirondack reactor. | 阿迪朗达克反应堆的卫星图像 |
[18:59] | The satellite fired its retro-rockets | 卫星点燃了二级火箭 |
[19:01] | and changed its trajectory. | 并更改了轨道 |
[19:03] | We no longer have control. | 我们失去了对它的控制 |
[19:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:09] | If we had this weapon in our arsenal, | 我们的军火库里有这种武器 |
[19:11] | why didn’t you tell me about it? | 你为什么不跟我说 |
[19:13] | Sir, the CIA was kept out of the loop, too. | 长官 中情局也不知情 |
[19:18] | Is that the hot phone? | 那是内线电话吗 |
[19:22] | – Yes? – My name is Percival Rose, | -喂 -我叫珀西瓦尔·罗斯 |
[19:25] | And I created division. Ring a bell? | 我建立了”组织” 有印象吗 |
[19:29] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[19:31] | Black ops, deeply covert branch of your government… | 地下行动 你深藏的政府部门 |
[19:35] | No worries. | 无须担心 |
[19:37] | We’re need-to-know. | 我们是封尘的秘密 |
[19:39] | And besides, we’ve spun off on our own recently. | 而且 最近我们从中解脱出来 |
[19:42] | Spun out of control sounds more like it. | 更准确的说是失去了控制 |
[19:45] | You are playing with fire. | 你在玩火 |
[19:47] | You might put it that way, Mr. President. | 你可以这么想 总统先生 |
[19:50] | I have commandeered an SDI satellite | 我霸占了一枚战略防御计划卫星 |
[19:52] | and re-tasked it to a position above the eastern seaboard. | 并重置指令 将它调到了东海岸上空 |
[19:56] | Hard as that may be for you to believe– | 你大概很难相信 |
[19:57] | Our people have been monitoring the situation | 我们现在有人在监察着 |
[19:59] | for some time now. | 你的动态了 |
[20:02] | Oh. Kudos. | 真不赖 |
[20:05] | Glad to have you up to speed. | 很高兴你跟上了进度 |
[20:07] | Now the demonstration will have greater impact. | 这样示威的影响就会更大 |
[20:10] | What demonstration? | 什么示威 |
[20:12] | What demonstration? | 什么示威 |
[20:16] | Watch the birdie. | 等着瞧吧 |
[20:23] | Okay, what would the military use | 军方要用什么 |
[20:25] | to target long range weapons? | 来锁定远程武器 |
[20:27] | GPS, mostly. | 多数用全球定位装置 |
[20:28] | No, I mean, like, in the ’80s. | 我是问 80年代的时候用什么 |
[20:31] | Well, they’d get a spotter close enough to paint the target | 需要一名观察员用烟雾弹类的物品 |
[20:34] | with some sort of homing beacon to… | 亲临现场做标记 |
[20:37] | transmit coordinates. | 来传递目标的位置坐标 |
[20:40] | The facility just had a big power spike. | 设备只有一个很大的能量塔 |
[20:43] | I don’t see a laser. | 我看不到激光 |
[20:44] | Yeah, the beam’s invisible, | 对 光束不可见 |
[20:46] | But it’s heating up the reactor like gas on a fire. | 但反应堆在升温 像是煤气失火 |
[20:52] | Alex, get out of there. | 艾丽克丝 离开那里 |
[21:11] | Last we spoke, you asked how I hoped to prove myself. | 上次你问我 想怎样证明自己 |
[21:15] | Do you expect me to be impressed | 你难道还期望 |
[21:16] | by your feat of so-called domestic terrorism? | 我对你的国内恐怖表演赞叹不已吗 |
[21:20] | Any hillbilly with a pickup | 任何一个乡巴佬 |
[21:21] | Full of fertilizer and nitrate could have done that. | 只要有一车肥料和硝酸盐就可以办到 |
[21:24] | But would he have the most powerful man | 但他能一手控制 |
[21:27] | on the planet under his control? | 这个星球上最有权力的人吗 |
[21:30] | Although I’m sure, to you and your associates, | 尽管我知道 对于你和你的合伙人 |
[21:31] | that title has a hollow ring. | 这头衔有名无实 |
[21:33] | I sincerely doubt you can play puppet master to the potus. | 我严重怀疑你能否让总统做你的傀儡 |
[21:37] | Then allow me to prove myself. | 那就让我证明自己 |
[21:39] | What would you like the puppet to do? | 你想让傀儡做什么 |
[21:41] | Let’s start small. | 从小事做起吧 |
[21:43] | A public statement. | 先做个公开声明 |
[21:45] | If I’m satisfied, we can aim higher. | 若是让我满意了 就将目标定得高些 |
[21:48] | I’m aiming higher– membership in your group. | 我定得很高 让他加入你的团队 |
[21:53] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[21:55] | As far as the president goes, | 至于要让总统先生做什么 |
[21:57] | I’ve always admired a certain quote by Edward Teller. | 我一直信奉爱德华·泰勒说过的一句话 |
[22:02] | I only have a few moments. | 我没多少时间了 |
[22:03] | He’s about to address the nation. | 他在准备发布会 |
[22:05] | Any word from Alex and Sean? | 有艾丽克丝和肖恩的消息吗 |
[22:07] | They’re safe, they got out. | 他们没事 逃出来了 |
[22:08] | Stayed upwind from the blast. | 正好在爆炸的上风处 |
[22:09] | They should be back here soon. | 应该很快就会回来 |
[22:12] | – What is the president gonna say? – What can he say? | -总统准备怎么讲 -能怎么讲 |
[22:15] | “My fellow americans, we’re screwed”? | 难道说”亲爱的民众们 咱们要完蛋了” |
[22:17] | If the truth of this comes out, | 如果公开真相 |
[22:18] | it could shatter people’s faith in the government. | 政府的公信力会迅速下跌 |
[22:20] | Maybe that’s what Percy wants. | 也许这正中珀西的下怀 |
[22:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:23] | Chaos is bad for business. | 国家陷入战乱 生意也不好做 |
[22:25] | Deep down, Percy’s all about his own self-interests. | 不论怎样 珀西只关注自己的利益 |
[22:28] | Ryan, then why hasn’t he revealed his endgame? | 瑞安 那他为什么迟迟不表明目的 |
[22:31] | He called again. | 他又打来了 |
[22:32] | Percy? What did he want? | 珀西 他想要什么 |
[22:34] | It was an odd request. | 一个很奇怪的要求 |
[22:45] | I’m going to make some remarks, | 我先做个简短声明 |
[22:47] | then take a few questions. | 之后再回答问题 |
[22:49] | First off, our hearts and our prayers | 在此之前 让我们为这场悲剧的遇难者 |
[22:53] | go out to the victims of this terrible tragedy. | 致以深切的哀悼和崇高的敬意 |
[22:58] | At this moment, though details are still coming in, | 目前 虽然具体情况还有待详查 |
[23:02] | it appears to have been an accident. | 但迹象表明 这是一场意外事故 |
[23:05] | We were fortunate that this occurred at a research reactor | 不幸中的万幸 事故发生于一个研究型反应堆 |
[23:09] | and loss of life was contained to the facility itself | 遇难的只有现场工作人员 |
[23:13] | with minimal fallout. | 放射性尘埃也降到最低 |
[23:15] | At a trying time such as this, I am reminded | 在如此艰难的时刻 我想起了 |
[23:18] | of what nuclear scientist Edward Teller once said. | 核专家爱德华·泰勒曾说过的一句话 |
[23:23] | “Life improves slowly, and goes wrong fast, | “学好千日不足 学坏一日有余 |
[23:27] | and only catastrophe is clearly visible.” | 只有大灾临头才会显而易见” |
[23:32] | His master’s voice. | 主人的话不得不听啊 |
[23:45] | All right, Percy, you have our attention. | 好吧 珀西 你赢得我们的注意了 |
[23:48] | Let’s take this to the next level. | 直接进入下一环节吧 |
[23:50] | Happily… | 很高兴 |
[23:51] | provided you’re taking me to the next level. | 您能带我进入下一环节 |
[23:58] | I feel like somebody just stuck their hand | 我感觉就跟背后有人 |
[24:00] | up my backside and made my lips move. | 操纵着我传达他的旨意 |
[24:02] | What the hell was that quote for? | 那句引用是什么意思 |
[24:03] | Some kind of joke? Assemble my security team. | 恶作剧吗 让安全小队集合 |
[24:06] | I want options on how to deal with this bastard right now. | 马上给我出对付这个混蛋的方案 |
[24:09] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[24:24] | – Hello? – Well done, mr. President. | -你好 -做的不错 总统先生 |
[24:28] | Very convincing performance. | 很令人信服 |
[24:30] | – You got what you wanted. – That was just a test. | -如愿以偿了吧 -那只是个测试 |
[24:33] | Here’s the task. | 下面才是任务 |
[24:35] | Tonight, instead of signing the treaty as planned, | 今晚 不要按原计划签订条约 |
[24:38] | you’re going to announce the peace talks | 你要发表声明 宣布阿富汗政府 |
[24:40] | between the Afghan government and the Taliban have failed. | 与塔利班基地组织的和平对话已破裂 |
[24:44] | We’ve worked on that treaty for years. | 我们为这个条约付出了多年的努力 |
[24:46] | If we pull out now, the entire region goes up in flames. | 如果现在反悔 那个地区将再次战火纷飞 |
[24:50] | Don’t blame me. I’m just the messenger. | 别怪我 我只是传声筒 |
[24:53] | – Messenger for whom? – Let’s keep it simple. | -为谁传话 -直说了吧 |
[24:56] | For the time being, I am your commander-in-chief. | 从现在起 我是你们的总司令 |
[24:59] | That’s ridiculous, I’ve staked my presidency on this. | 开什么玩笑 你在拿我总统的身份下注 |
[25:03] | Are you willing to stake millions of lives on it, too? | 那你愿意把千万人的性命也压上吗 |
[25:06] | Because the next strike is going to take place | 因为下一次袭击将会在 |
[25:08] | is a heavily populated area, | 一处人口密度很高的地点 |
[25:09] | And you’re not gonna be able to whitewash it. | 你休想掩饰过去 |
[25:12] | Scuttle the talks, | 破坏谈判 |
[25:13] | or your presidency won’t be the only thing melting down. | 否则威胁到的可不止是你的总统宝座 |
[25:16] | You have three hours. | 你有三小时考虑 |
[25:26] | It’s as bad as we thought. | 情况不比我们想象的好 |
[25:28] | I’d say it’s worse. | 我觉得是更糟 |
[25:29] | Not only does Percy have | 珀西不仅仅握有 |
[25:31] | one of the deadliest weapons ever created, | 史上最具杀伤性武器之一 |
[25:33] | He’s using it to blackmail the president | 而且还以此要挟总统 |
[25:35] | into committing political suicide. | 做一些自毁政治前程的事 |
[25:36] | President’s got to have something up his sleeve. | 总统应该还有些锦囊妙计吧 |
[25:38] | The air force could try to shoot a missile at it | 空军可以尽力发射导弹拦截 |
[25:39] | or seals could do a ground assault. | 或者海豹部队可进行地面袭击 |
[25:41] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[25:41] | If Percy gets word of an attack, | 一旦珀西得知会有袭击 |
[25:43] | he’ll trigger the weapon immediately. | 他定会立刻触发核武器 |
[25:44] | Crossbow could get another shot off | 弩箭计划可在导弹击中目标之前 |
[25:46] | before a missile hits it. | 再发射一枚 |
[25:47] | Let’s face it. Percy won. | 面对现实吧 珀西赢了 |
[25:51] | We’re probably next. | 我们可能是下一个倒霉的 |
[25:52] | No, we’re not. He is. | 不 不是我们 是他 |
[25:55] | Nikita, I get that, but what do we do? | 尼基塔 我懂你 但我们能怎么办 |
[25:58] | We take away his trump card… | 我们夺去他的王牌 |
[26:00] | the satellite he controls from division. | 他在”组织”内控制的那颗卫星 |
[26:02] | You think I haven’t thought of that? | 你以为我没想到吗 |
[26:04] | This is ancient tech. | 但他们用的是传统技术 |
[26:06] | It’s all about the motherboards, not the software. | 都是依靠主板控制 而不是软件 |
[26:08] | You can’t hack it. | 你没法侵入终端 |
[26:09] | I’m not talking about hacking it. | 我没说要侵入进去 |
[26:12] | I’m talking about going into division. | 我是指 直接进入”组织” |
[26:15] | Are you kidding? We can’t go at that place. | 开哪门子玩笑 我们可进不了那鬼地方 |
[26:16] | – Why not? – Because it’s suicide. | -为什么 -那无异于送死 |
[26:19] | So is the alternative. | 不去就能活下来吗 |
[26:21] | I’ve been running from division for five years, | 我从”组织”逃跑出来已五年 |
[26:23] | Running and running and running | 跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 |
[26:25] | while Percy gets stronger. | 眼看着珀西日益壮大 |
[26:26] | I am not running anymore. | 我不想再跑了 |
[26:30] | I don’t want to go in there, Michael. | 我也不想回去的 迈克尔 |
[26:33] | I have to. | 但没得选 |
[26:36] | This ends today. | 就这么决定了 |
[26:43] | Nikki, you have flirted with the crazy before, | 尼基 你之前也丧失过理智 |
[26:45] | but this is flat-out starkers. | 但这次是彻头彻尾的脑残 |
[26:47] | I am not talking about knocking | 我又不是去敲门 然后说 |
[26:48] | on the front door, genius. | “小兔子乖乖 把门开开” 天才 |
[26:49] | I’m talking about a surgical strike. | 我说的是精准的袭击 |
[26:51] | All right, let’s approach this tactically. | 那我们从战术角度上说说吧 |
[26:53] | What exactly are we talking about here? | 我们到底在讨论什么 |
[26:55] | Horrible, gruesome death. | 阴森恐怖的死亡之路 |
[26:58] | First, we would have to disable the crossbow control boards. | 首先我们要摧毁弩箭计划的中控板 |
[27:02] | Break in, | 攻进组织 |
[27:03] | fight our way through teeming hoards of psycho killers, | 面对一大群疯狂的杀手 冲出一条血路 |
[27:06] | and make our way down to the server room, which is on the ninth sub-level, | 进入位于地下九层的服务器机房 |
[27:10] | A.K.A. the basement of hell. | 这无异于第十八层地狱 |
[27:11] | If we take the abandoned silo all the way down, | 如果我们从废弃的发射井下去 |
[27:14] | we pass the main levels. | 就可以绕过主楼层 |
[27:16] | Think about it. | 想象一下 |
[27:18] | We go in through the exhaust vent… | 我们通过排气孔 |
[27:20] | and straight to the server room. | 直接进入服务器机房 |
[27:26] | The hatch was removed when Nikita escaped division. | 排气舱盖早在尼基塔逃离时就已被移除 |
[27:29] | No, it wasn’t removed. | 不 它还在 |
[27:31] | It was sealed by me. | 是我亲手封上的 |
[27:33] | We welded it shut with steel brackets. | 用钢板焊上了它 |
[27:35] | We can blow through that. | 我们可以把它炸了 |
[27:37] | Okay, but let’s not forget that, | 好吧 可你们别忘了 |
[27:39] | to even get to the hatch, we have to get past the farm, | 想要进入舱口 必须穿过农场 |
[27:42] | which is manned by two full-time sentries, | 那里部署着两名全职守卫 |
[27:45] | and don’t let their civilian cover fool you. | 终日以平民身份做伪装 |
[27:47] | Ma and Pa Kent are still division agents. | 肯特双煞依然是组织的爪牙 |
[27:49] | Sean and I can handle them. | 肖恩和我负责搞定他俩 |
[27:51] | And you can’t kill them. | 而且你们还不能杀了他们 |
[27:53] | If they die, their trackers go offline, | 如果他们死了 身上的追踪器就会掉线 |
[27:54] | and somebody in ops notices that… | 被指挥中心的人注意到 |
[27:57] | Horrible, gruesome death. | 那又是阴森恐怖的死亡之路 |
[27:58] | So we’ll go non-lethal. | 那我们不取他们的性命 |
[28:02] | All right. Birkhoff, you quarterback. | 就这样 伯克霍夫 你负责后方支援 |
[28:04] | Sean and Alex, you get us in. | 肖恩和艾丽克丝 你们做掩护 |
[28:06] | Michael and I will infiltrate. | 迈克尔和我负责 |
[28:08] | We get down to the server room. | 潜入服务器机房 |
[28:09] | we plant a charge that can be remotely detonated. | 安装远程遥控炸弹 |
[28:13] | When we exfil, we blow the charge. | 等我们安全撤退后 就引爆炸弹 |
[28:23] | Hey, listen, Nikki… | 听着 尼基 |
[28:27] | I really hope this isn’t the last time we ever see each other. | 真心希望这不是我们相见的最后一面 |
[28:29] | Thanks for reminding me, nerd. | 谢谢你提醒我 呆子 |
[28:31] | I’m the one whose ass is on the line. | 拿命去搏的人可是我 |
[28:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:42] | May the force be with you. | 愿力量与你同在 |
[28:52] | Mikey, you can kick my ass when you get back, okay, buddy? | 小迈 如果你回得来 我欠你一脚 |
[28:56] | Will do. | 等着吧 |
[29:02] | It’s crazy, right? | 这次行动疯狂至极 |
[29:07] | The attack. | 不是吗 |
[29:09] | It’s definitely a hail mary, | 绝对是铤而走险 |
[29:10] | but I think we can pull it off. | 但我觉得我们能闯过去的 |
[29:13] | Michael, I don’t want to do the thing | 迈克尔 我不希望这件事 |
[29:14] | where I’m deciding for everybody. | 是我替大家做的决定 |
[29:18] | You’re not. | 当然不是 |
[29:20] | We all know what we’re getting into. | 我们都清楚自己的使命 |
[29:24] | If this goes wrong… | 如果情况不妙 |
[29:27] | my worst nightmare is dying in that hellhole without you. | 我最害怕的噩梦就是独自死在那个鬼地方 |
[29:34] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[29:38] | You can’t get rid of me that easily. | 你休想轻易甩掉我 |
[29:52] | Options. | 还有什么办法 |
[29:53] | Bunker buster. We drop a GBU-28 on them. | 用穿甲弹 比如GBU-28真空弹 |
[29:56] | It can penetrate 20 feet of reinforced concrete. | 它能穿透六米厚的钢筋混凝土 |
[29:58] | It worked in Iraq. | 在伊拉克战场上 效果很好 |
[30:00] | It did, madam vice president, | 确实如此 副总统女士 |
[30:01] | Except this facility was designed | 但这个装备设计时 |
[30:02] | to withstand a nuclear attack. | 用的是核弹防御标准 |
[30:05] | What about sending in special forces? | 那派出特种部队如何 |
[30:07] | All the entrances to division are choke points. | “组织”的所有入口都是战术瓶颈 |
[30:09] | They could hold off ten times their number. | 一夫当关 万夫莫开 |
[30:11] | It’d be a bloodbath. | 那会酿成一场大屠杀 |
[30:12] | And once any offensive action is detected, | 而且珀西一旦察觉到进攻行动 |
[30:14] | Percy will instantly activate crossbow. | 就会马上启动弩箭计划 |
[30:16] | So what are you telling me? | 那你是什么意思 |
[30:17] | That the combined might of the United States military forces | 全美所有的军事力量 |
[30:19] | is helpless against a madman? | 对这个疯子就束手无策了吗 |
[30:22] | In New Jersey? | 还是在新泽西州 |
[30:28] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[30:29] | Be back for that baling wire tomorrow. | 明天再过来取钢丝 |
[30:31] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[30:41] | Easy. | 别动 |
[30:53] | Now we’re even. | 这下我们扯平了 |
[30:58] | Nikita, we’re on our way. Meet you at the designated spot. | 尼基塔 我们上路了 预定地点见 |
[31:04] | Listen, you’re the only one of us | 听着 你是我们之中 |
[31:06] | in there who knows Percy… | 唯一一个认识珀西 |
[31:08] | and can admit it. | 并敢于承认这点的人 |
[31:10] | I need you to remain here as my liaison | 在我回兰利总部期间 |
[31:12] | while I go back to Langley | 我需要你当我的联络员 |
[31:13] | and work up those casualty figures. | 随时统计伤亡数字 |
[31:15] | Wait, sir. We cannot send in the marines. | 等等 先生 我们不能派出海军陆战队 |
[31:18] | That’s not up to me. | 这由不得我 |
[31:19] | All we need is a little more time. | 我们只需争取更多时间 |
[31:23] | Is there something I should know about? | 还有什么事我应该知道的吗 |
[31:28] | Not if you ever need to deny it. | 一些你极力否认的事 |
[31:32] | I hope to be pleasantly surprised, Fletcher. | 希望你给我的会是惊喜 弗莱彻 |
[31:37] | But you’re on your own. | 你好自为之 |
[31:46] | Yeah, things are spinning out here. | 事态越发难以控制了 |
[31:48] | You better have some good news. | 你那边有什么好消息吗 |
[31:51] | too soon to tell. | 现在讲还为时太早 |
[31:51] | They just started their run. | 他们刚开始行动 |
[31:58] | Straight to the mouth of doom. | 直奔地狱之门 |
[32:27] | Dalton. | 达尔顿 |
[32:29] | Target has eyes on me. | 目标注意到我了 |
[32:36] | Dalton? | 达尔顿 |
[32:45] | Now I owe you one. | 现在我欠你一次 |
[32:48] | Keep them out of sight. | 别让人发现他们 |
[32:49] | We’ll be back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快返回 |
[33:33] | Almost there. | 胜利在望 |
[33:42] | Okay, I register two standard division trackers. | 我测出了两个”组织”跟踪装置 |
[33:46] | No other signals or listening devices. | 没有其它信号和窃听设备 |
[33:48] | They’re clean. | 没有问题 |
[33:49] | Nikki, how you guys doing? | 尼基 你们那边怎么样 |
[34:08] | Home, sweet home. | 重返甜蜜故乡 |
[34:17] | – Damn. – What is it? | -该死的 -怎么了 |
[34:19] | Ladder’s gone. | 梯子不见了 |
[34:20] | Amanda must have taken it out | 一定是阿曼达为珀西改造牢房时 |
[34:21] | when she retrofitted the place for Percy’s cell. | 把梯子拿走了 |
[34:24] | Looks like we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. | 看来我们要用强硬的方式了 |
[34:26] | But there’s nothing here to anchor the rope. | 但是这里没有固定绳索的地方 |
[34:28] | That’s why you’re gonna lower me down. | 所以需要你把我放下去 |
[34:30] | What? | 什么 |
[34:31] | Splitting up wasn’t a part of the plan. | 单独行动可不在计划之内 |
[34:33] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的方法吗 |
[34:35] | At most, there’ll be two techs in the server room. | 服务器机房最多有两名技术人员 |
[34:36] | I get down, I plant the charge, | 我下去 我布好炸弹 |
[34:37] | I’m back up before you know it. | 我会很快回来的 |
[34:39] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好的 那我下去 |
[34:40] | Michael, no, you’re too heavy for me to lower. | 迈克尔 不行 你的体重我拉不住的 |
[34:43] | Not that I’m dissing your girlish figure. | 虽然你身姿曼妙 |
[34:47] | The first sign of trouble, | 一旦遇到危险 |
[34:48] | You get the hell out of there. | 你就要马上离开 |
[34:52] | You scare the crap out of me, but I love you anyway. | 你总令我担惊受怕 但我依然爱你 |
[34:56] | I love you anyway, too. | 我也永远爱你 |
[35:08] | Alexandra udinov, the traitor. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 赫赫有名的叛徒 |
[35:13] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[35:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[35:17] | Is this a gogol attack? | 是”果戈理”袭击吗 |
[35:19] | Or some rogue action with nikita? | 还是尼基塔的叛变行动呢 |
[35:23] | You can’t possibly think | 你不会异想天开地 |
[35:24] | you can take on division on your own. | 以为能单枪匹马击垮”组织”吧 |
[35:27] | Doesn’t matter. | 不过无所谓了 |
[35:30] | Whatever you’re trying to do, it won’t work. | 不管你想要做什么 都没有用 |
[35:35] | We’ll stop you. | 我们会阻止你的 |
[35:37] | Division will stop you. | “组织”会阻止你的 |
[35:39] | How long you been working on this cover? | 你用这个假身份多久了 |
[35:42] | Months? Years? | 几个月 几年 |
[35:45] | Long enough to see what life outside of division is like. | 足够长地体会”组织”外的生活了 |
[35:50] | Division is what makes this life possible. | “组织”使生活成为可能 |
[35:53] | No. | 不对 |
[35:56] | Division is what is keeping you from having a life. | “组织”使你远离生活 |
[36:04] | If division dies, you can live. | 如果”组织”消失 你可以真实地活着 |
[37:36] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[37:37] | Thank the maker. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:42] | Tech supports is down. | 技术人员被击倒 |
[37:46] | Okay, the communications server is the middle column. | 好的 通讯服务器是中间的柱子 |
[37:52] | Which panel? | 哪个面板 |
[37:53] | The one with all the blinking lights. | 布满闪光信号灯的那个 |
[37:55] | Thanks, that helps me a lot. | 谢谢 省了我不少事 |
[37:57] | You’re gonna have to feel around for it. | 你要动手试一下 |
[37:59] | Find the one that pops open. | 找到能打开的那个 |
[38:10] | Nikita’s reached the server room. | 尼基塔进入服务器机房了 |
[38:12] | Halfway home. | 成功一半了 |
[38:16] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[38:26] | You had it wrong. | 你错了 |
[38:28] | If we die, division lives. | 如果我们死了 “组织”就活了 |
[38:31] | The tracker. | 有追踪器 |
[38:33] | Sir, we have a problem. | 先生 我们有麻烦了 |
[38:41] | – They’re not answering? – No, sir. | -他们还没有回答吗 -没有 先生 |
[38:45] | Send an alpha team to the barn. | 派A小队去谷仓 |
[38:49] | And call the server room. | 呼叫服务器机房 |
[38:52] | Server room, this is ops. | 服务器机房 这里是指挥中心 |
[38:54] | Do you copy? Hello? | 收到了吗 你好 |
[38:57] | Get the security squad in there immediately. | 让安全小队立刻赶过去 |
[38:59] | Do we still have satellite control? | 我们还能控制卫星吗 |
[39:03] | Yes. | 可以 |
[39:03] | Telemetry from the onboard computer pings back normal. | 星载计算机的遥感装置脉冲正常 |
[39:06] | Let me know if we lose contact, | 帮我注意连接有没有断过 |
[39:07] | even for a second. | 哪怕是一秒 |
[39:09] | I want to keep that thing on a tight leash. | 我要紧密监视服务器机房 |
[39:12] | This place, too. Put us on lockdown. | 也对这里进行全面安防警戒 |
[39:16] | Access code 73729. | 启动密码 73729 |
[39:32] | Nikita, you’ve got to get out of there. | 尼基塔 你必须离开那里了 |
[39:33] | I just need a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[39:35] | You don’t have a minute. | 没有时间了 |
[39:36] | Get out now. Nikita, do you hear me? | 马上离开 尼基塔 听见没有 |
[39:40] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[39:53] | – Nikita, you are burned. – Not yet. | -尼基塔 你引火上身了 -还没有 |
[39:56] | All right, I’m coming down. | 我要下去了 |
[40:02] | Mikey, don’t do it. | 小迈 不可以 |
[40:03] | It’ll never hold your weight. | 绳子承受不了你的重量 |
[40:14] | Okay, we’re onsite. | 好的 我们到了 |
[40:16] | The techs have been neutralized. | 技术人员被击倒了 |
[40:38] | Michael, blow the charge. | 迈克尔 引爆炸弹 |
[40:40] | Wait. If I blow this now, | 等等 如果我现在引爆 |
[40:42] | They’ll be swarming all over the place. | 他们会涌入房间 |
[40:44] | You’ll be trapped. | 你会被团团包围的 |
[40:47] | You take high, I’ll take low. | 你负责上面 我负责下面 |
[40:55] | They’re in here! | 他们在这里 |
[41:05] | They’re about to find it. It’s our only shot. | 就要被他们发现了 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[41:08] | – Blow it. – No. | -引爆它 -不行 |
[41:22] | Blow the charge! | 引爆炸弹 |
[41:35] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[41:38] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |