时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Nikita… | 《尼基塔》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Then allow me to prove myself. | 那就让我证明自己 |
[00:04] | If I’m satisfied, we can aim higher. | 若是让我满意了 就将目标定得高些 |
[00:06] | I’m aiming higher. Membership in your group. | 我定得很高 让他加入你的团队 |
[00:08] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[00:09] | – Damn. Percy’s going nuclear. – And Nikita? | -该死 珀西要搞核武器 -那尼基塔呢 |
[00:12] | She just thinks I’m building a bomb. | 她以为我只是在制造核弹 |
[00:14] | Well, the early ballistic missiles | 早期的弹道导弹 |
[00:16] | used navigation satellites for targeting. | 利用导航卫星定位目标 |
[00:19] | What if the satellite is the weapon? | 如果卫星就是武器呢 |
[00:20] | I have commandeered an S.D.I. Satellite. | 我征用了一枚战略防御计划卫星 |
[00:25] | All right, Percy. You have our attention. | 好吧 珀西 你赢得了我们的注意 |
[00:28] | Let’s take this to the next level. | 玩儿得更大些吧 |
[00:30] | Mr. President, you’re going to announce | 总统先生 你要发表声明宣布 |
[00:32] | that peace talks between the Afghan government | 阿富汗政府与塔利班基地组织的和平谈判 |
[00:33] | and the Taliban have failed. | 已破裂 |
[00:35] | – Percy doesn’t get to win. – Nikita, what do we do? | -珀西不会赢 -尼基塔 我们怎么办 |
[00:38] | We take away his trump card | 我们夺去他的王牌 |
[00:39] | The satellite he controls from division. | 他在”组织”内控制的那颗卫星 |
[00:41] | Birkhoff, you quarterback. | 伯克霍夫 你负责后方支援 |
[00:43] | Alex and Sean, you take out the division agents that control the entrance. | 艾丽克丝和肖恩 你们搞定”组织”的守门特工 |
[00:45] | – Michael and I will infiltrate. – Are you kidding? | -迈克尔和我负责潜入 -开哪门子玩笑 |
[00:47] | – We can’t go in that place.- It’s suicide. | -我们可不能进那鬼地方 -那无异于送死 |
[00:53] | Blow the charge! | 引爆炸弹 |
[01:06] | Everyone, stop! | 都住手 |
[01:10] | Just calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[01:12] | You don’t want to do this. | 不要这么做 |
[01:14] | Open it or he dies. | 开门 不然他死定了 |
[01:22] | I can’t. | 不能开 |
[01:25] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[01:28] | There is no out. | 这里没有出口 |
[01:49] | Michael, crossbow’s down. | 迈克尔 “弩箭”已经摧毁 |
[01:50] | Percy’s satellite is disabled. | 珀西的卫星没用了 |
[02:08] | Still training ’em real well down here. | 都还训练得不错呀 |
[02:12] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:14] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[02:20] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[02:23] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[02:25] | Birkhoff, copy back. | 伯克霍夫 收到回复 |
[02:36] | Status? | 情况怎样 |
[02:37] | The explosion took out server two, | 爆炸毁掉了二号服务器 |
[02:38] | but core systems are intact. | 但核心系统完好无损 |
[02:40] | Exits are sealed. | 出口已封闭 |
[02:47] | This is Percy. Division has been breached. | 我是珀西 有人已经闯入”组织”内部 |
[02:51] | Weapons restrictions have been lifted. | 武器限制现在解除 |
[02:53] | You may arm yourselves at will. | 各位可任意装备武器 |
[02:56] | Michael and Nikita are in the facility. | 迈克尔和尼基塔在我们的设施内 |
[02:59] | Find them, kill them, | 找到并杀掉他们 |
[03:02] | and you will be rewarded. | 重重有赏 |
[03:37] | Alex, are you there? | 艾丽克丝 能听到吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah, I’m taking fire! | 在 正在交火 |
[03:42] | Just lost Nikita and Michael. | 刚和尼基塔及迈克尔失去联系 |
[03:44] | Same here! | 我们也是 |
[03:46] | Damn it. It’s gotta be a lockdown. | 见鬼 肯定是信号被屏蔽 |
[03:49] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[03:51] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[04:24] | What do you mean, dead? | 什么意思 死了 |
[04:25] | No signal traffic in or out. | 没有任何进出信号 |
[04:28] | Only the guards can talk on a dedicated line. | 只有守卫通过专用线路通话 |
[04:30] | Division lockdown is designed | “组织”信号屏蔽 |
[04:31] | for when a recruit tries to escape. | 专为对付成员逃跑 |
[04:33] | Or an ex-recruit breaks in. | 或者前成员闯入 |
[04:35] | Also means I can’t tell you | 而且我也无法跟踪 |
[04:36] | if the big particle beam in the sky | 天上那个大粒子束 |
[04:38] | is offline or not. | 是否已经离线 |
[04:40] | Damn it. I gotta go. | 妈的 我得挂了 |
[04:46] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[04:48] | We’re out of time, Mr. Fletcher. | 弗莱彻先生 我们没时间了 |
[04:49] | Percy’s ultimatum was pretty clear. | 珀西的最后通牒很明确 |
[04:51] | Sir, may we contact him? | 先生 我们可以主动和他联系吗 |
[04:53] | Tell him you need more time, the cabinet doesn’t agree. | 就说内阁不同意 您需要更多时间周旋 |
[04:55] | This lunatic’s already melted down one reactor | 这个疯子已经用粒子束 |
[04:57] | with that particle beam. | 毁掉一个反应堆了 |
[04:59] | I will not stand by and watch him do it | 我不能眼看着他胡作非为 |
[05:00] | near a major city. | 威胁一座重要城市 |
[05:02] | I have to play along for now. Do you understand? | 我现在只能合作 你明白吗 |
[05:05] | Are the marines in place? | 海军陆战队就位了吗 |
[05:06] | They’re about a mile from the farm. | 已经抵达农场一英里处 |
[05:09] | Sir, I think you should reconsider the military option, | 先生 我认为你应该重新考虑动用武力 |
[05:11] | especially against division. | 尤其是针对”组织” |
[05:13] | Is there something that you’re not telling us? | 你是不是有事情瞒着我们 |
[05:17] | The covert operatives I was working with… | 与我合作的卧底特工… |
[05:19] | Two of them are inside division right now. | 其中有两个正在”组织”内部 |
[05:22] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[05:23] | Trying to disable the satellite. | 打算摧毁卫星 |
[05:25] | I don’t know if they’ve succeeded, but I do know | 不知他们是否得手 但我清楚 |
[05:26] | if you send those marines in, they’ll be pinned down. | 一旦您派遣军队进入 他们就会受到束缚 |
[05:29] | I’m about to kill a peace treaty | 我走这一步将会毁掉 |
[05:31] | that this country’s been praying for for a decade. | 举国人民梦想十年的和平条约 |
[05:33] | Do you think my presidency’s gonna survive that? | 你以为我还指望能保住总统之位吗 |
[05:36] | If I go down, Percy goes down. | 我下台 珀西就必须死 |
[05:39] | As for your people, they’re on their own. | 至于你的人 让他们自求多福吧 |
[05:47] | Michael, are you there? | 迈克尔 听得到吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是我 我在 |
[05:53] | We’re on the party line. | 这是公用线路 |
[05:55] | Awesome. Hey, division. | 很好 “组织” |
[05:57] | It’s great to be back. I’ve missed you. | 回来真好 还真想念这里 |
[05:59] | They’re on the security channel. | 他们用的频率是安全的 |
[06:01] | We can’t update Birkhoff until we get up top. | 我们得回到地面 才能联系上伯克霍夫 |
[06:04] | I need to get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[06:05] | Where do you want to meet? | 你想在哪里碰头 |
[06:06] | Well, the only place in division we ever had any fun. | 我们在”组织”里唯一找过乐子的地方 |
[06:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:15] | Good evening, everyone. | 各位晚上好 |
[06:20] | I’ve come to the conclusion | 我得出了这样一个结论 |
[06:22] | that certain warrior cultures are incapable of finding peace, | 尚武文化无法寻求和平 |
[06:27] | and it is for this reason and many others | 为此 经深思熟虑 |
[06:30] | that I officially withdraw my support for this treaty. | 我正式撤销对此条约的支持 |
[06:35] | It is deeply flawed, | 它漏洞百出 |
[06:36] | and it does not serve America’s interests to support it. | 支持它 有损我国利益 |
[06:41] | Peace may come, but not here, | 世界终会和平 但不是此地 |
[06:43] | and sadly, not tonight. | 悲哀的是 也不是此时 |
[06:49] | – Cancel the lockdown. – Sir? | -取消一级防范禁闭 -长官 |
[06:52] | I’m gonna make a call. | 我要打个电话 |
[06:58] | It is for this reason and for many others… | 为此 经深思熟虑 |
[07:01] | that I officially withdraw my support… | 我正式撤销我的支持 |
[07:04] | I’m watching. | 我正在看 |
[07:06] | Ask and ye shall receive. | 有求必应 |
[07:09] | Knock and the door shall be opened. | 我们自会投桃报李 |
[07:11] | So I’m in. | 这么说我入伙了 |
[07:13] | The group has approved your status. | 集团已经认可了你的身份 |
[07:15] | However, you may have another problem heading your way. | 不过你面前还有一个麻烦 |
[07:44] | Those are U.S. Marines. | 那些是美国海军陆战队 |
[07:45] | Vehicle signatures confirm it. | 车上的标识证实了 |
[08:03] | You sure this is the only place we ever had fun? | 你确定这是我们唯一开心过的地方吗 |
[08:05] | Sounds like we’re about to have some more. | 听起来好像我们又能开心一把了 |
[08:12] | How many? | 来了多少 |
[08:15] | Multispectral analysis puts the number of troops at… | 多光谱分析得出军队人数有 |
[08:21] | 205. | 205个 |
[08:24] | I don’t understand. Division’s part of government. | 我不明白 “组织”受政府管辖 |
[08:26] | Why would the marines be here? | 海军陆战队为什么会来这里 |
[08:32] | I asked for them. | 我请他们来的 |
[08:34] | They’re here to make sure that Nikita | 他们来这里确保尼基塔 |
[08:35] | and her little band of insurgents don’t escape the perimeter. | 和她那小撮叛乱分子无法逃出生天 |
[08:40] | It won’t be an issue if we find them first. | 要是我们先找到他们就没事了 |
[08:56] | I’m almost up top. | 我就快登顶了 |
[08:57] | What are the jarheads doing? | 锅盖头来这干什么[美海军陆战队谐称] |
[08:59] | They’re in four-man units, | 他们四人一队 |
[09:01] | taking positions along the perimeter. | 沿着外围防线站哨 |
[09:06] | They’re making the cordon. It’s usually followed by a raid. | 他们在建立警戒线 接着就会突袭 |
[09:10] | They don’t know us from the real targets, | 他们分不清我们是敌是友 |
[09:12] | so just sit tight. | 所以静观其变 |
[09:13] | That’s the only way to sit right now. | 现在也只能如此 |
[09:23] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:27] | There’s only one way for this to go. | 只有一个逃离方法 |
[09:31] | Downhill. | 下坡 |
[09:33] | After this whole thing’s over–you know, | 这件事结束以后 |
[09:36] | this whole storm the castle, save humanity thing– | 整个奇袭城堡 拯救人类的事 |
[09:40] | I think you and me ought to go on a proper date. | 我们俩应该来一次像样的约会 |
[09:45] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:47] | Hey, come on. Let me down easy, why don’t you? | 拜托 让我释怀吧 好吗 |
[09:50] | There’s literally hundreds of marines out there, | 外面有几百名陆战队士兵 |
[09:53] | and you’re thinking about that? | 你却在想这些东西 |
[09:54] | Hey, you know, that– that helps me focus. | 这能让我集中精力 |
[09:58] | It gives me, uh, something to look forward to, you know? | 让我有所期待 |
[10:00] | like a goal. | 就好像一个目标 |
[10:03] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[10:05] | That’s funny. It’s not the first time I’ve heard that. | 真有趣 这不是我第一次听到这话了 |
[10:08] | Although usually, it’s after the date. | 不过通常都是约会之后 |
[10:16] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我只是很开心你没事 |
[10:18] | Oh, Ryan, we’d be so much better | 瑞安 要是没有百来个 |
[10:19] | without a couple hundred marines waiting for us. | 海军陆战队士兵在等着我们就更好了 |
[10:21] | I tried to call them off, | 我试图让他们撤离 |
[10:22] | but the president really wants Percy’s head. | 但总统真心想要珀西的项上人头 |
[10:25] | Especially now that Crossbow’s down. | 尤其是现在弩箭计划胎死腹中了 |
[10:27] | Well, starting a war won’t help. | 引发一场战争也于事无补 |
[10:28] | Tell the president we got a plan | 告诉总统我们已有计划 |
[10:29] | to hijack the comm system and get a message to everybody inside. | 拦截通信系统 给里面的人发送消息 |
[10:33] | If they find out the truth about Percy, they’ll hand him over. | 如果他们知道了珀西的真面目 就会倒戈相向 |
[10:38] | Hang on. Call coming in. | 别挂 有电话来了 |
[10:44] | Bold speech, Mr. President. | 演讲真是勇敢无畏 总统先生 |
[10:47] | Historical. | 意义深远 |
[10:49] | Your satellite weapon’s dead. | 你的卫星武器完蛋了 |
[10:51] | You won’t be far behind. | 你也快了 |
[10:52] | See, that’s why I didn’t vote for you. | 所以我才没投你的票 |
[10:56] | You don’t know how to solve the problem | 你不知道如何解决 |
[10:57] | that’s right in front of you. | 面前的问题 |
[11:00] | You’re just like every tin-pot dictator | 你和那些与我握过手的 |
[11:02] | I’ve ever had to shake hands with. | 平庸独裁者没两样 |
[11:03] | You are a small man with a big chip on your shoulder, | 你就是个盛气凌人的草包 |
[11:07] | a common thug. | 一个普通暴徒 |
[11:09] | There’s nothing common about me. | 我是与众不同的 |
[11:12] | And as far as my satellite weapon being dead, | 至于你说我的卫星武器完蛋了 |
[11:15] | it was never alive in the first place. | 它自始至终只是废铁罢了 |
[11:19] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[11:21] | Power, Mr. President. Real power. | 权力 总统先生 真正的权力 |
[11:24] | The kind that changes history. | 能改变历史的权力 |
[11:27] | The kind that Cortez had over the Aztecs. | 科尔特斯统治阿兹特克的权力 |
[11:27] | 阿兹特克 墨西哥古文明 最终被西班牙殖民军科尔特斯征服 | |
[11:31] | They fell to their knees and gave up without a fight. | 他们跪地投降 不战而败 |
[11:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:37] | Because they believed he could turn off the sun. | 因为他们相信他可以遮住太阳 |
[11:41] | All he did was check the charts | 他所做的不过是查了一下历法 |
[11:42] | and saw an eclipse was coming. | 推算到日食要到来了 |
[11:46] | You’re saying there was never any satellite? | 你的意思是压根就没有卫星吗 |
[11:49] | Oh, it’s– it’s up there. | 当然有卫星 在天上呢 |
[11:51] | Took some trouble to get control of it too. | 还费了不少功夫才将它掌控在手 |
[11:53] | I even re-tacked the trajectory just to seal the deal. | 为了增加说服力 我甚至改变了它的轨道 |
[11:57] | But the particle beam– | 不过粒子束武器 |
[11:59] | that was always fiction. | 本故事纯属虚构 |
[12:01] | Brilliant science fiction. | 精彩的科幻故事 |
[12:03] | They never got that to work. | 从来未能实现 |
[12:05] | How did you blow the reactor? | 那你是如何炸掉反应堆的 |
[12:07] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[12:09] | Put a little plutonium inside a demon core, | 只要往反应堆里加一点钚 |
[12:11] | and the next thing you know, ka-boom. | 接下来你就坐等听爆炸声吧 |
[12:14] | A cataclysmic reaction that you naturally took to be | 您想当然地将这场灾难 |
[12:16] | a laser beam from outer space. | 归咎于外太空的一课卫星 |
[12:19] | This whole thing’s been a giant con. | 这一切都是个巨大的骗局 |
[12:22] | You, Mr. President… | 而您 总统先生 |
[12:24] | In your loincloth, with a bone in your nose, | 当我将太阳的光辉遮住时 |
[12:26] | trembling with fear and awe at my feet | 您的子民就会像阿兹特克人一样 |
[12:28] | as I turn off the sun. | 畏畏怯怯地匍匐在我的脚下 |
[12:31] | And I’m gonna do it again. | 我还将故伎重演 |
[12:34] | The remaining plutonium is in the hands | 剩余的钚正掌握在 |
[12:37] | of my most trusted operative. | 一位我最信任的特工手上 |
[12:40] | He has orders to cause another meltdown, | 他受命制造另一场灾难 |
[12:42] | this time in a major metropolitan area, | 这一次将会发生在闹市区 |
[12:44] | unless he’s told to abort. | 除非我命令他中止袭击 |
[13:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:11] | To surrender. | 要你投降 |
[13:15] | I’ve saved this country more times than you | 我拯救这个国家的次数 |
[13:18] | or anyone else will ever know. | 超过你和其他任何人 |
[13:21] | A warrior deserves a little respect, | 我这样一名战士应当受到一点尊重 |
[13:23] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:25] | I will walk out of here, Mr. President, | 我将要从这里撤离 总统先生 |
[13:27] | maybe not a hero, | 可以不挂英雄的名号 |
[13:30] | but on my own terms… | 不过要按我的要求 |
[13:32] | immunity and the retirement of my choosing. | 给予我豁免权和自愿的退休 |
[13:35] | If my operative doesn’t hear from me | 如果我的特工在三十分钟内 |
[13:37] | in the next 30 minutes, | 没有得到我的消息 |
[13:38] | he will proceed as planned. | 他会按计划实施袭击 |
[13:41] | What if I say no? | 如果我拒绝投降呢 |
[13:44] | Don’t say no. | 不要拒绝 |
[13:48] | His most trusted operative. | 他最信任的特工 |
[13:50] | It’s gotta be Roan. | 肯定是罗恩 |
[13:51] | Birkhoff, do you have any idea how to find him? | 伯克霍夫 你有办法找到他吗 |
[13:54] | Off the top of my head, no. | 暂时还没头绪 |
[13:55] | Roan doesn’t exactly smile for security cameras. | 罗恩可不会对着监控摄像头傻笑 |
[13:58] | What about his vehicle? | 那能查到他的车吗 |
[13:59] | He’s probably using a division car. | 他很可能使用了”组织”专用车 |
[14:00] | Could work, if I could get my hands | 如果我能查到车辆使用记录 |
[14:01] | on a vehicle manifest. | 就能成功 |
[14:03] | Nikita, we need to find Roan and get the plutonium | 尼基塔 我们得找到罗恩 |
[14:05] | out of the equation. | 把钚夺走 |
[14:06] | I agree. | 是的 |
[14:07] | Alex and Sean, you go after Roan. | 艾丽克丝和肖恩 你们去追踪罗恩 |
[14:09] | – Got it. – What about us? | -好的 -那我们呢 |
[14:12] | We go after Percy, take him out of the equation. | 我们去找珀西 把他解决掉 |
[14:14] | I knew she was gonna say that. | 我就知道她会这么说 |
[14:16] | Unless we all think that he’s gonna retire. | 除非我们都傻到相信他真会退休 |
[14:19] | Look, it’s just another play. | 这不过是他的另一个把戏 |
[14:21] | He’s probably got somebody waiting on the outside. | 说不定会有人在外面接应他 |
[14:24] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[14:25] | Are you forgetting about the marines? | 你别忘了这边的海军 |
[14:26] | I can get you past the marines. | 我会让海军放你们出去 |
[14:28] | Birkhoff, try and hack the vehicle manifest. | 伯克霍夫 你试着黑进车辆登记系统 |
[14:30] | Nikita and Michael, good luck. | 尼基塔和迈克尔 祝你们好运 |
[14:43] | Alpha team seven, | A小队七号队员 |
[14:44] | I’ve got you in the west service corridor. | 你们现在位于西边维修部走廊 |
[14:46] | Please proceed to- | 请前进到… |
[14:53] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:55] | If Percy catches us, you’re gonna get me killed. | 如果被珀西发现了 你会把我害死的 |
[14:57] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:59] | Listen, I’m sorry, Sonya. | 我很抱歉 桑娅 |
[15:00] | I’m in a serious jam here. | 我现在一筹莫展 |
[15:02] | I really need your help. | 我非常需要你的帮助 |
[15:04] | Look. | 你想啊 |
[15:06] | Percy is a bad guy. | 珀西是个大恶棍 |
[15:09] | You know that, right? | 你是清楚的 是吧 |
[15:11] | Just nod. | 点头就行了 |
[15:15] | I need to find Roan. It’s important. | 我得找到罗恩 这非常重要 |
[15:20] | Look, if Percy strikes again | 如果珀西再次发动袭击 |
[15:22] | and another reactor melts down, | 会引起另一个反应堆爆炸 |
[15:25] | Those marines out there are gonna melt you down. | 而外面的海军就会把你和你周围所有人 |
[15:28] | and everyone around you. | 都围剿杀死 |
[15:30] | I’m trying to save your life here, Sonya. | 我在试图救你们的命 桑娅 |
[15:32] | Now, all you have to do | 你现在只需要 |
[15:35] | is let me look at who checked out | 让我查看一下 |
[15:37] | what vehicle today. | 今天的车辆使用记录 |
[15:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:42] | But no more. | 不许得寸进尺 |
[15:45] | I could kiss you. | 我真想吻你 |
[15:53] | 地铁通勤停车场 马里兰州 贝塞斯达 | |
[15:57] | Birkhoff, we’re here. | 伯克霍夫 我们到了 |
[15:58] | Security camera has Roan’s SUV pulling in | 监控录像显示罗恩在三小时前 |
[16:01] | three hours ago, and it never sees it leave. | 将车子停在此处 而且没有离开 |
[16:10] | Found it. | 找到车了 |
[16:11] | Car looks empty. Approaching to confirm. | 车里似乎没有人 靠近确认 |
[16:15] | – Hey. You never said yes. – To what? | -你还没答应我呢 -答应什么 |
[16:19] | The date. | 约会啊 |
[16:20] | You never asked me out on a date. | 你又没约过我 |
[16:21] | You said I was a goal. | 你还说我只是个目标 |
[16:22] | Really? I could’ve sworn I asked you out. | 是吗 我发誓我约过 |
[16:48] | Birkhoff, we got a body. | 伯克霍夫 我们发现一具尸体 |
[16:49] | I.D.? | 是什么人 |
[16:52] | Nothing. | 找不到身份证件 |
[16:53] | All right, uh, snap a photo, send it over to me. | 那先拍张照发给我 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:02] | Sending. | 发送中 |
[17:06] | Alpha team five, a panel’s been breached | 阿尔法5队 接入控制板受损 |
[17:08] | Inside the environmental control room on sublevel two. | 在负2楼的环境控制室里 |
[17:17] | E.C.R. is clear. | 环境控制室未发现目标 |
[17:22] | The panel was opened with a small charge. | 是被少量炸药炸开的 |
[17:24] | It was left here. | 炸药还在 |
[17:25] | They were trying to draw the teams there. | 为引开你们的调虎离山计 |
[17:27] | Why would they do that? | 为什么要这么做呢 |
[17:29] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[17:33] | Trust me. I’m not gonna move. | 相信我 我不会引爆这个的 |
[17:35] | But if you shoot me, things might get messy. | 但你一旦开枪 就炸得这里七零八落 |
[17:37] | You trained us for this, sir. | 是你一手把我们训练出来的 |
[17:39] | We’re fully prepared to shoot you and jump on that grenade. | 我们完全能杀了你 然后扑向手榴弹 |
[17:43] | “In the event of a breach, | “有外敌入侵时 |
[17:45] | “The integrity of operations must be maintained. | 须优先保证组织的完整性 |
[17:47] | “If your actions threaten that, you regroup and form a new approach.” | 若指令于此违背则重组施新策” |
[17:50] | Apparently, I didn’t train you well enough. | 很明显我把你们调教得还不够好 |
[17:54] | You were probably busy training me. | 估计因为你都忙着训练我了 |
[17:57] | Where’s Percy? | 珀西呢 |
[18:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[18:01] | – I don’t know. – Oh, you don’t know. | -不知道 -噢 你不知道 |
[18:08] | Office? | 办公室吧 |
[18:14] | I can redirect security from here. | 我在这儿帮你引开追兵 |
[18:17] | Clear you a path. | 帮你扫清障碍 |
[18:18] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:22] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[18:25] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[18:27] | Speak for yourself. | 你也是 |
[18:40] | En route to target. 30 minutes. | 正赶往目的地 还有30分钟 |
[18:43] | Get in your position and wait for the signal. | 到那儿原地待命 |
[18:45] | Nikita, where are you? | 尼基塔 你在哪儿 |
[18:47] | In the lighting tube. I’m about to land. | 在灯管里 马上着地了 |
[18:50] | All right, you’re clear. | 好 一切安全 |
[18:53] | Finally realized what I hate about this place. | 我终于发现我为什么讨厌这儿了 |
[18:56] | It’s the hum. | 嗡嗡声 |
[19:05] | Hello, Nikita. | 你好啊 尼基塔 |
[19:07] | We’re not letting you go. | 我们是不会放过你的 |
[19:12] | Michael, I’m in Amanda’s old place. | 迈克尔 我正在阿曼达的旧办公室 |
[19:16] | Wait, stop. | 等等 别出去 |
[19:17] | There’s an alpha team right outside. | 有个阿尔法小队就在外面 |
[19:19] | Get rid of them. | 引开他们 |
[19:25] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[19:29] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[19:32] | Most of you people know me, | 你们大多都很了解我 |
[19:34] | and you know I’m not the enemy. | 你们也知道敌人不是我 |
[19:37] | Neither are they. | 他们也不是 |
[19:40] | What did Percy tell you they were here for? | 珀西对于他们来的原因怎么说的 |
[19:42] | To help catch you. | 来帮忙抓你们 |
[19:45] | They’re here for Percy. | 他们是来抓珀西的 |
[19:51] | Open your eyes. | 擦亮你们的眼睛 |
[19:58] | Sonya, she’s on sublevel four. | 桑娅 她在负4楼 |
[20:09] | Alpha teams three and six, | 阿尔法3队和6队 |
[20:11] | There’s been a reported sighting on sublevel seven. | 负7楼有人目击尼基塔 |
[20:13] | Move out. | 迅速赶往该区 |
[20:18] | Nikita, you’re clear. | 尼基塔 他们撤走了 |
[20:24] | Right outside his office. | 已到他办公室外 |
[20:27] | Override the security on that door. | 撤掉门上的安保系统 |
[20:44] | You’re empty. | 你没子弹了 |
[20:51] | Going upstairs to surrender to the law. | 我是想返回到地面上去跟政府投降 |
[20:55] | That not good enough for you? | 这样都还不够吗 |
[20:57] | It’s not good enough for you. | 对你这种人明显不够 |
[21:00] | You have a way out of this. | 你早谋划好出路 |
[21:00] | I just don’t know what it is yet. | 我只是暂时没发现是什么出路 |
[21:03] | Where’s roan? | 罗恩在哪儿 |
[21:04] | Ah, as we say in the trade, | 用咱们的行话说 |
[21:06] | That’s for me to know and you to find out. | 就不告诉你 就不告诉你 就不告诉你 |
[21:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[21:12] | – Where? – You can’t kill me. | -在哪儿 -你不能杀我 |
[21:15] | Heart trigger. | 心脏信号器 |
[21:17] | The second I die, Roan gets a signal. | 只要我一死 罗恩就会收到信号 |
[21:20] | The meltdown begins. | 反应堆就开始熔毁 |
[21:24] | Then I’ll torture it out of you. | 那我就动刑逼你说出来 |
[21:26] | – We got time. – No, you don’t. | -我们有的是时间 -不 没时间了 |
[21:28] | The search team will be here any minute. | 搜寻小组随时都会到 |
[21:30] | It’s gonna take longer than that to break me. | 要搞垮我这点时间可不够 |
[21:32] | Then we’ll buy some time. | 那就争取多些时间好了 |
[21:34] | You’re gonna get on that intercom, | 你得用内部通讯器 |
[21:37] | And you’re gonna call off the boys, | 让他们撤退 |
[21:39] | Or I take off your boys. | 否则我就割掉你的小弟弟 |
[21:44] | They won’t believe me. | 他们不会信的 |
[21:46] | Sure they will, because you’re gonna tell them | 会的 因为你得告诉他们 |
[21:48] | something they’ve never heard before. | 你之前从未袒露过的事情 |
[21:52] | The truth. | 真相 |
[22:08] | This is Percy. | 我是珀西 |
[22:10] | I’m sure you’re all very curious to know | 你们肯定都想知道 |
[22:12] | what’s been going on today. | 今天到底发生了什么事 |
[22:16] | I started this organization not just to protect the country, | 我创立”组织” 并不只为了保护国家 |
[22:20] | but to save young lives, | 还为了拯救年轻人 |
[22:23] | give them a new direction. | 给他们指明新方向 |
[22:27] | And I guess somewhere along the way, | 我想在沿途过程中 |
[22:28] | I lost direction myself. | 我自己迷失了方向 |
[22:34] | Stopped seeing you as great Americans | 我不再把你们当做美国公民 |
[22:35] | and started to view you as mercenaries. | 而是雇佣兵 |
[22:40] | A means to an end. | 这是解决问题的好方法 |
[22:43] | Little by little, | 渐渐地 |
[22:45] | Division became a criminal organization. | “组织”变成了犯罪机构 |
[22:51] | Those marines are out there to shut us down, | 外面的海军陆战队将会关闭”组织” |
[22:54] | bring it to an end. | 终结一切 |
[22:57] | By morning, you’ll all be dead | 到了早上 你们要么会死去 |
[22:58] | or renditioned to a secret prison | 要么被关进秘密监狱 |
[23:00] | or some godforsaken place because of me. | 或者别的鬼地方 这都怪我 |
[23:06] | I betrayed you, each and every one of you. | 我背叛了你们每一个人 |
[23:14] | And I don’t regret a minute of it. | 而我没有丝毫悔意 |
[23:17] | If anybody has a problem with that, | 如果你们有问题 |
[23:19] | come to my office, you useless, pathetic street trash. | 就来我办公室 你们这群没用可悲的垃圾 |
[23:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:24] | Throwing gas on the fire. | 火上浇油 |
[23:25] | Let’s get him. | 我们去找他 |
[23:32] | 珀西办公室 区域代码0552-5532 | |
[23:34] | They don’t care what happens to me– | 他们不会在乎我 |
[23:36] | Little army of Nikitas. | 他们是愤怒的小尼基塔 |
[23:38] | They don’t care if I die. | 他们不在乎我是死是活 |
[23:40] | But you should. | 但是你应该在乎 |
[23:42] | You bastard. | 你个王八蛋 |
[23:45] | This is your final mission, Nikita. | 这是你的终极任务 尼基塔 |
[23:48] | Stop the meltdown. Save the world. | 稳定局面 拯救世界 |
[23:51] | The only way to do that | 唯一的方法 |
[23:52] | is to get me out of here alive. | 就是把我平安带出去 |
[24:07] | Relax. | 放松 |
[24:09] | I’m not gonna shoot you. You’re my bodyguard. | 我不会杀了你 你是我的保镖 |
[24:10] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[24:13] | Nikita, the natives are getting restless. | 尼基塔 这里的人越来越躁动了 |
[24:15] | You gotta move. | 你得快撤 |
[24:16] | 63小队 1小分队 目前所在区域 55 | |
[24:32] | Birkhoff, Roan killed this guy for a reason. | 伯克霍夫 罗恩杀他是有原因的 |
[24:34] | Please tell me you got a hit. | 拜托告诉我 你查出了他的身份 |
[24:36] | Working on it. | 正查着呢 |
[24:38] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[24:40] | You can hide, but you can’t run. | 你躲得过初一 躲不过十五 |
[24:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[24:47] | Hang on a second, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[24:50] | He’s a what? | 他是什么 |
[24:51] | Says he works in waste remediation | 资料上说他在一个秘密政府机构的 |
[24:53] | at a classified government site. | 废物治理部门工作 |
[24:55] | He’s like a super secret janitor. | 他就像一个绝密的守卫 |
[24:58] | It’s something called N.M.R. | 那个机构叫做N.M.R. |
[25:00] | Never heard of it. Must be over my clearance. | 从没听过 肯定在我的权限之上 |
[25:03] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[25:06] | We believe Percy may be targeting | 我们觉得珀西可能 |
[25:07] | something called N.M.R. | 要对N.M.R.下手 |
[25:09] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[25:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:15] | It’s the national mall reactor, right below us. | 那是国家广场反应堆 就在我们下面 |
[25:18] | A nuclear reactor under D.C.? | 华盛顿特区下的核反应堆吗 |
[25:20] | It’s kind of a backup generator for the government. | 差不多算是政府的备用发电机 |
[25:22] | We put it in during the y2k scare. | 我们在千年虫恐慌时建造的 |
[25:24] | Birkhoff, did you get that? | 伯克霍夫 你听到了吗 |
[25:26] | I got it, and we’re on it. | 听到了 马上处理 |
[25:46] | Almost through, sir. | 差不多好了 长官 |
[25:48] | Advance team, prepare to breach. | 先遣队 准备攻入 |
[25:52] | Nikita, there’s an alpha team on your six, | 尼基塔 六点钟方向有一支A小队 |
[25:54] | just around the corner. | 就在拐角处 |
[26:05] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:08] | Interesting name. | 这名字真有意思 |
[26:11] | You are going to serve your country. | 你将为国尽忠 |
[26:14] | Welcome to division. | 欢迎来到”组织” |
[26:22] | Someone order up a cruel irony? | 有人安排了残酷的讽刺吗 |
[26:28] | So, the national mall reactor. | 话说 国家广场反应堆 |
[26:31] | You never could resist cheap symbolism. | 你真是爱往自己的破脸上贴金 |
[26:33] | Parting shot at the prez. | 送总统的临别赠礼 |
[26:35] | Let’s face it, you’ll never find Roan in there. | 接受现实吧 你们找不到罗恩的 |
[26:37] | Alex and Sean are tracking him right now. | 艾丽克丝和肖恩在追踪他 |
[26:39] | The princess and the seal? | 公主和海豹突击队队员吗 |
[26:41] | There’s a circus act if ever there was one. | 真是一场马戏节目啊 |
[26:45] | It’s too late, Nikita. | 太晚了 尼基塔 |
[26:47] | After tonight, no one will be able to touch me. | 过了今晚 就没人能触及我了 |
[26:55] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:56] | It means I’m done with disision. | 意思是我不打算在”组织”混了 |
[26:59] | I’m moving on. | 我要向前看 |
[27:01] | And you? | 而你呢 |
[27:03] | Everything in your life, | 你生命中的一切 |
[27:05] | anything with any meaning, | 一切有意义的事 |
[27:07] | came from inside these walls. | 都源于”组织”的栽培 |
[27:11] | You’ll never be able to let go of this place. | 你永远都无法放开这个地方 |
[27:27] | Has he swiped the stolen I.D. through any checkpoints? | 他在哪个身份验证点刷过假证件吗 |
[27:29] | – Not yet. – How about the facility? | -还没有 -那设施排查呢 |
[27:31] | There can’t be that many places | 不会有太多地方 |
[27:32] | for him to inject the plutonium. | 能让他注入钚 |
[27:34] | Actually, there can. | 还真有 |
[27:36] | The cooling system has multiple access points | 冷却系统有多个入口 |
[27:38] | throughout the compound. | 可供倾倒混合物 |
[27:40] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[27:41] | Oh, and guns and nuclear reactors | 最好不要在核反应堆附近 |
[27:43] | don’t play well together. | 开枪动火 |
[27:45] | Just saying. | 顺便提醒一下 |
[27:49] | Okay, I think we should split up. | 我觉得我们应该分开行动 |
[27:51] | – Huh? – You go that way. | -什么 -你去那边 |
[27:52] | I’ll take this way. Better chances of finding Roan. | 我走这边 这样更容易找到罗恩 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:01] | Hey, I didn’t meant to put you on the spot before. | 我之前并没想把你置于如此境地 |
[28:04] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:06] | I just–I get nervous in the field. | 我只是在阵地上有点紧张 |
[28:09] | About you. | 紧张你 |
[28:12] | I can take care of myself. | 我能护自己周全的 |
[28:16] | So is that a no? | 这么说你是拒绝了 |
[28:17] | You still haven’t asked me yet. | 你还没问呢 |
[28:41] | Birkhoff, what’s the update on Roan? | 伯克霍夫 罗恩那边有什么进展 |
[28:43] | – You’ll never find him. – Shut up. | -你们找不到他的 -闭嘴 |
[28:45] | Unfortunately, I think he’s right. | 不幸的是 他可能言中了 |
[28:47] | We got Alex on site, | 艾丽克丝已进入基地 |
[28:48] | but we’re talking serious maze. | 但那里就跟迷宫似的 |
[28:50] | Maybe Percy was lying about the N.M.R. | 没准珀西在国家广场反应堆上撒了谎 |
[28:52] | Yeah, he’s lied about everything else. | 他一直都在撒谎 |
[28:55] | Drop it! Drop it now. | 放下 把枪放下 |
[28:59] | You don’t want to be doing this. | 你不想这样的 |
[29:03] | Please. | 放下吧 |
[29:04] | Trust me. I hate him too. | 相信我 我也恨他 |
[29:16] | I’m in a hurry. | 我着急赶路呢 |
[29:23] | Commander, this is red team. | 指挥官 我是红队 |
[29:27] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[29:28] | We got two tangos near the barn, sir. | 我们在谷仓附近发现两人 长官 |
[29:29] | One of them says he’s surrendering. | 其中一人说要投降 |
[29:31] | They’ve both been disarmed. | 他们都缴械了 |
[29:33] | Copy that. Escort them to my position on the double. | 收到 迅速将他们押送至此 |
[29:41] | That’s far enough! | 不要往前了 |
[29:44] | It’s over, Percy. | 一切都结束了 珀西 |
[29:45] | You got what you wanted. Call off the meltdown. | 我们按你的要求做了 取消堆芯熔毁 |
[29:49] | Well, I guess this is good-bye. | 我猜这就是告别了 |
[29:53] | One last thing, though. | 不过还有一件事 |
[29:55] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[29:56] | Sir. Sir! | 长官 长官 |
[30:00] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[30:02] | I brought you into this world, | 我把你带回到这个世界 |
[30:04] | and I can take you out. | 那我也能将你弄走 |
[30:07] | Down the hatch. | 从舱口下去 |
[30:25] | Help me up. | 拉我上去 |
[30:26] | I’m done helping you. | 我再也不会帮你了 |
[30:28] | If I die, Roan gets the signal. | 如果我死了 罗恩会收到信号的 |
[30:33] | Birkhoff, there’s gonna be a signal | 伯克霍夫 五秒钟后 |
[30:35] | from the division silo in about five seconds. | 将会有信号从”组织”的发射井发出 |
[30:39] | Get ready to track it. | 准备好追踪这个信号 |
[30:41] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[30:50] | No… | 不要 |
[31:44] | Got him. I got him. | 找到了 我找到他了 |
[31:46] | He’s at the south access tunnel. | 他在南侧隧道入口 |
[31:48] | He’s near the cooling conduit. | 在冷却水管附近 |
[33:08] | So, you wanna go out? | 现在 你想出去吗 |
[33:21] | – Don’t do this. – Nikita… | -不要这么做 -尼基塔 |
[33:22] | She’s making a mistake, Ryan. Tell her. | 她在犯错误 瑞安 告诉她 |
[33:24] | This is no longer your mission. | 你的任务已结束 |
[33:27] | Advance team, what’s your status? | 先遣队 情况如何 |
[33:35] | Advance team. | 先遣队 |
[33:36] | Advance team, come in! | 先遣队 听得到吗 |
[33:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:43] | Division’s back is up against the wall. | “组织”已走投无路 |
[33:44] | They will fight to the death. | 他们会血战到死的 |
[33:46] | If you pursue this course, I am telling you, | 如果你继续如此行事 我能告诉你 |
[33:48] | all you’re doing is upping the body count on both sides. | 你的作为 只会让两边的牺牲人数增加 |
[33:51] | What course would you have me pursue? | 那你想让我怎么做 |
[33:59] | Right now, | 此刻 |
[34:01] | they are in a command crisis. | 他们正群龙无首 |
[34:03] | Their master is dead. | 领导已死 |
[34:06] | They’re looking for orders. | 他们在等待命令 |
[34:09] | Let me go down there. | 让我下去 |
[34:11] | You? You’re their enemy. | 你 你是他们的敌人 |
[34:13] | Division agents only respect | “组织”的人只尊敬 |
[34:14] | what they’ve been made to fear. | 能让他们生畏的人 |
[34:16] | They’ve been made to fear me. | 而我让他们生畏过 |
[35:06] | My fight was never with you. | 我的目标一直不是你们 |
[35:10] | It was with Percy. You know this. | 我只针对珀西 你们都知道的 |
[35:16] | I’ve spoken to the vice president. | 我跟副总统说过了 |
[35:19] | Told her that I could negotiate the peaceful surrender | 我告诉她能劝降这里所有的人 |
[35:21] | of all personnel. | 能让大家和解 |
[35:23] | She believed me. | 她相信了我 |
[35:26] | But I think you all know better than that. | 但其实你们比我更清楚 |
[35:30] | Don’t you? | 是不是 |
[35:31] | The second you put down your guns, | 只要你们放下枪 |
[35:32] | they’ll gun you down, | 他们就会射杀你们 |
[35:33] | Because legally, division doesn’t exist. | 因为法律上来说 “组织”是不存在的 |
[35:37] | That’s gonna change today. | 但今天 这一切都要改变 |
[35:40] | And they’re just gonna have to deal with it. | 他们会处理好这一切的 |
[35:44] | You are not invisible. | 你们不再没有身份 |
[35:46] | You exist. | 你们是活生生存在的 |
[35:48] | And if they want to get to you, | 而如果他们想放倒你们 |
[35:49] | they’re gonna have to go through me first. | 那先过了我这关再说 |
[36:14] | Let’s talk. | 我有话说 |
[36:16] | Immunity, identity, absolution. | 豁免权 身份 赦免 |
[36:19] | Never gonna happen. But I can promise no custody, | 不可能的 不过我能保证不会再有非法居留 |
[36:21] | no extreme rendition. | 其它条件免谈 |
[36:22] | Rendition? How do you think we got here? | 条件 你以为我们怎么来到这里的 |
[36:25] | The government told us they were giving us a second chance, | 政府承诺给我们第二次机会 |
[36:27] | but they never gave us a choice. | 却不给我们选择 |
[36:29] | The oval office is never gonna give everyone | 总统办公室永远不会给 |
[36:30] | in this facility a golden parachute. | 这里的工作人员”金降落伞” |
[36:32] | The problem is a lot bigger than this facility. | 问题不仅仅是这里的人 |
[36:35] | Division field agents all over the world | 全球的”组织”特工 |
[36:37] | have heard about this breach. | 都知道这次入侵 |
[36:38] | They’re not gonna come in from the cold, Ryan. | 他们不会开始新的生活 瑞安 |
[36:40] | They’ll go rogue. | 他们会造反 |
[36:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:43] | That’s why I told the vice president | 所以我告诉副总统 |
[36:44] | the ideal unit to control the fallout from division | 控制”组织”残余势力最理想的部门 |
[36:49] | is division itself. | 是”组织”本身 |
[36:54] | Keep division running? | 继续运行”组织”吗 |
[36:55] | Until we can clean up the mess it’s made. | 直到我们完成所有善后工作 |
[36:58] | There are still monsters out there. | 世间恶魔依然横行 |
[37:08] | After three days, finally. | 三天了 终于搞定 |
[37:13] | I told you it could be done. | 我说了 这难不倒我 |
[37:21] | This is insane. | 真是疯狂 |
[37:25] | What kind of secrets are these? | 这些是什么秘密 |
[37:29] | The kind that kill. | 招来杀身之祸的秘密 |
[37:38] | Who else but division is going to stop them? | 除了”组织” 还有谁可以阻止他们 |
[37:40] | I heard Percy tell the president, | 我听珀西跟总统说 |
[37:41] | he was just a messenger, | 他只是个传声筒 |
[37:44] | probably for whoever is on the other side of his surrender. | 幕后黑手很可能混在那些用枪指着他的人中 |
[37:46] | We need to find out who that person is. | 我们要查出这个人 |
[37:49] | So division is going to run itself. | 那么”组织”要自行运转了 |
[37:51] | No. | 不 |
[37:54] | They want me to run it. | 他们让我接手”组织” |
[37:58] | I’m not gonna do it without you. | 而没有你 我办不到的 |
[38:00] | This isn’t going to work. | 这可不行 |
[38:01] | It’s the only way it works. | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[38:05] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[38:07] | Nikita, you can trust me. | 尼基塔 你可以相信我 |
[38:09] | This isn’t what we’ve been fighting for. | 这不是我们奋斗的目标 |
[38:11] | I think we’re fighting for justice. | 我们不是为正义而战吗 |
[38:13] | Is that what you call this? | 这算是伸张正义吗 |
[38:14] | This is the best thing we can do. | 这是最权宜之策了 |
[38:16] | I was saving lives, | 我是在拯救生命 |
[38:18] | lives that the system was gonna throw away. | 拯救那些被社会抛弃的生命 |
[38:25] | Are you telling me you think there’s a good side of division? | 你觉得”组织”也有它善良的一面吗 |
[38:28] | No. | 当然不是 |
[38:30] | Not unless you’re running it one day. | 除非某天”组织”的领导人成了你 |
[38:32] | Or you. | 或者是你 |
[38:35] | When they gave you the ability to kill, | 当他们教授你如何杀人之时 |
[38:37] | they also gave you the ability to protect. | 也教会你如何保护他人 |
[38:42] | They want an answer. | 他们需要答复 |
[38:43] | What’s it gonna be? | 你想好了吗 |
[38:54] | Division is in good hands with Ryan, Nikita. | 瑞安会打理好”组织”的 尼基塔 |
[38:57] | We can go. | 我们可以远走高飞 |
[39:02] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[39:06] | Home. | 我们的家 |
[39:08] | Remember? You did say that. | 还记得吗 你曾经说过的 |
[39:12] | I said it. | 我是说过 |
[39:20] | But I don’t know what a home is, Michael. | 但我不知道家是什么样子的 迈克尔 |
[39:23] | I’ve never had one. | 我从未有过家 |
[39:29] | All I know is… | 我只知道… |
[39:33] | I grew up here. | 我在这里长大 |
[39:37] | I learned right from wrong here, | 我在这里学会辨明是非 |
[39:38] | and I fell in love here. | 在这里坠入爱河 |
[39:42] | Those people down there– | 下面的那些人 |
[39:45] | They deserve a chance, | 应该给他们机会 |
[39:46] | and you know we can give that to them. | 你知道我们可以给予他们 |
[39:52] | You think I’m crazy, right? | 你认为我疯了 是吗 |
[40:01] | That is just wrong. | 这真是不靠谱 |
[40:08] | What numb nuts turned this place into the Starship Enterprise? | 哪个白痴把这里变成”企业号星舰”了 |
[40:14] | I need to hunt down loose trackers, | 我需要搜寻散落的跟踪器 |
[40:16] | but I’m not sure that the servers are capable, | 但我不确定服务器能不能办到 |
[40:20] | and I thought you could reconfigure them. | 我想你可以重新配置一下 |
[40:22] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[40:25] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让我教你如何做 |
[40:27] | They have sustained a lot of damage with all the gunfire. | 由于这次交火 服务器受到了很大损害 |
[40:39] | You know how division feels about fraternization. | 你知道”组织”对亲密交往的规定 |
[40:42] | Division’s dead, baby. | “组织”已经完了 宝贝 |
[40:47] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[40:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[40:59] | Closest hospital that won’t ask questions. | 最近一家不会问东问西的医院 |
[41:03] | Division. | “组织” |
[41:07] | Hey, uh, speaking of questions, | 说到问题 |
[41:09] | There’s, uh, a yes-or-no question | 还有一个是非题 |
[41:12] | That, when you passed out– | 你晕过去以后 |
[41:14] | There was a lot going on, but, um, | 发生了很多事 但是 |
[41:17] | Maybe, uh– | 也许 |
[41:19] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[41:22] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[41:23] | Uh, getting there. | 刚要说到重点 |
[41:28] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你还好吗 发生什么事了 |
[41:31] | A lot. | 很多事情 |
[41:35] | Do you remember what I said | 你还记得 |
[41:37] | when I decided I was gonna let you infiltrate division? | 我让你潜入”组织”时 对你说的话吗 |
[41:46] | “Here we go.” | “好戏开始了” |
[41:50] | Here we go again. | 好戏将再一次上演 |