时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Right there,freeze! | 站住 别动 |
[00:56] | Six minutes. | 共花了六分钟 |
[00:58] | That’s not bad. | 成绩不错 |
[01:07] | So beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[01:08] | He’s right. | 他挑的没错 |
[01:09] | I’m a size five. | 我是五码的 |
[01:11] | Pave settings can be pretty tricky. | 密钉镶钻很容易影响戒指大小 |
[01:13] | We can resize it, | 我们可以重新调整 |
[01:14] | but I’ll need to keep it for a couple of days. | 但戒指得在这儿放几天 |
[01:19] | Don’t worry,dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | I’ve been doing this for 30 years. | 我都干了三十年了 |
[01:22] | I’ve never had a problem. | 从没出过问题 |
[01:25] | Of course. | 好的 |
[01:26] | There you go. | 好了 |
[01:27] | You’ll get the hang of it. | 你会习以为常的 |
[01:30] | The hang of– | 你是指… |
[01:31] | Getting is sized and resized. | 就是不断调整尺寸 |
[01:33] | Once you’re pregnant, | 一旦你怀孕了 |
[01:34] | those pretty hands will swell up, | 你的手指就会圆润 |
[01:36] | and you’ll bring it in to me and we’ll size it up. | 那时你拿过来 我会给你调大 |
[01:39] | And then you’ll be back,after the baby weight. | 等生完孩子 再调回来 |
[01:42] | Um,she just got engaged. | 她才刚刚订婚 |
[01:44] | Oh,believe me,time flies. | 相信我 时间飞逝 |
[01:47] | I can hardly remember my marriage before children. | 我觉得我才刚结完婚 孩子就出生了 |
[01:51] | Thank you,dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:55] | What was that? | 真是瞎操心啊 |
[01:57] | Some poor girl’s mother-in-law. | 她的媳妇真可怜啊 |
[02:00] | Oh,I mean,it’s not like you’re thinking about that yet. | 你好像还没想过这个问题吧 |
[02:04] | Or ever. | 永远不会想 |
[02:07] | Ever? | 永远 |
[02:07] | Alex,can you really see me as a mother? | 艾丽克丝 你能设想我当妈的样子吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah,I think you’d be great | 能啊 我觉得你不论做什么 |
[02:11] | at whatever you choose to do. | 都会很出色 |
[02:12] | Besides,it’s not about what I picture. | 再说 这也不是我该设想的 |
[02:14] | It’s about what you and Michael picture. | 而是你和迈克尔来设想 |
[02:16] | I’m picturing lunch. You? | 我想的是午饭 你呢 |
[02:18] | All right,my treat,future Mrs.– | 好吧 我请客 未来的… |
[02:21] | What is Michael’s real last name anyway? | 迈克尔到底姓什么 |
[02:37] | Birkhoff,party time’s over. | 伯克霍夫 派对结束 |
[02:40] | – Ryan’s got new– – What? | -瑞安得到了新… -什么 |
[02:41] | Ryan’s got… | 瑞安得到了… |
[02:43] | new Intel. | 新情报 |
[02:45] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:46] | Is it top secret,like your engagement? | 是最高机密吗 跟你订婚一个级别 |
[02:49] | – Ah,come on,man. – what? | -别闹了 老弟 -什么 |
[02:52] | I’m just sayin’,when your obvious choice | 我只是说 你唯一的伴郎人选 |
[02:54] | for best man gets left out of the loop, | 对发生的事儿却全然不知 |
[02:56] | – it raises issues. – What issues? | -这可是很大的问题 -什么问题 |
[02:58] | Trust issues. | 信任问题 |
[02:59] | Like,did you not trust me to keep a secret? | 比如 难道你不相信我会保密吗 |
[03:01] | I didn’t even know when I was gonna ask her. | 我都没想好什么时候向她求婚 |
[03:03] | You see,I could’ve assisted you in the planning phase. | 看吧 我可以帮你计划啊 |
[03:05] | That’s my thing. | 这该交给我的 |
[03:06] | Are you seriously miffed that I didn’t | 你是因为我没第一个找你商量 |
[03:08] | – check with you first? – No. | -还在生气吗 -没有 |
[03:09] | I’m mildly miffed you didn’t check-in with me afterward. | 你事后也没告诉我 让我很生气 |
[03:12] | See,you know. I had to find out when I was deleting | 我是在香港警方数据库中删除证据时 |
[03:13] | evidence files from the Hong Kong Police. | 自己把真相挖出来的 |
[03:15] | Engagement ring among the line items. | 在一堆记录中 辨认出订婚戒指 |
[03:19] | – We’re not going to ops? – No. | -我们不是去执行任务 -不 |
[03:22] | See,this is what I’m talking about,man. | 我郁闷的就是这个 老兄 |
[03:23] | You keep blindsiding me. | 你总是啥都不告诉我 |
[03:27] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[03:28] | He trained a lot of the agents here,right? | 这里很多特工都是他训练的 对吗 |
[03:31] | I figured there may be conflicted loyalties. | “我估计是出了各为其主的问题吧 |
[03:33] | Yeah,I wouldn’t worry about that. | 不是这个原因 |
[03:35] | Everybody pretty much hated his guts. | 每个人都对他恨之入骨 |
[03:37] | He was,like,the drill sergeant from hell. | 他简直是个地狱里来的教官 |
[03:39] | Yeah,I see Percy had him reassigned in ’02. | 我看到珀西在02年重新任命了他 |
[03:42] | No,not reassigned,replaced. | 不是重新任命 是换下了他 |
[03:45] | Wade was division’s top trainer. | 韦德曾是”组织”的首席教官 |
[03:47] | Every recruit under him had | 他手下的每名新兵 |
[03:49] | an almost perfect record of killing high profile targets. | 都有着几近完美的刺杀高级别目标成功率 |
[03:52] | So what happened? | 然后呢 |
[03:53] | Like I said,almost perfect. | 正如我所说 是几近完美 |
[03:55] | One of the recruits failed to complete his first kill mission, | 一名新兵的首次刺杀任务失败了 |
[03:59] | so Wade beat him to death with his bare hands. | 韦德徒手把他殴打致死 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:03] | Percy was like, | 珀西不干了 |
[04:04] | “I do the canceling around here, | “清除人员的工作 由我说了算 |
[04:06] | thank you very much.” | 谢谢你” |
[04:07] | He shipped the psycho out into the field, | 他把这个精神狂遣回了前线 |
[04:09] | and replaced him with a sleeker, | 取而代之的是一名更加圆滑 |
[04:11] | broodier model of trainer. | 多产的模范教官 |
[04:13] | Well,the psycho lifted a prototype explosive | 昨晚 这个精神狂从格兰维尔堡 |
[04:16] | from Fort Granville last night. | 拾起了一个爆炸物样机 |
[04:18] | I think he’s planning an attack. | 我认为他正在谋划一场袭击 |
[04:21] | Rdx–experimental shape charge. | 黑索今实验性聚能炸药[一种军用高能炸药] |
[04:24] | Not ready for field use because its polymer bonds | 尚不能在实战中使用 因为它的聚合化学键 |
[04:26] | degrade in 48 hours. | 会在48小时后失效 |
[04:28] | Up till then,it’s a lethal explosive. | 失效前 它是一个致命爆炸物 |
[04:30] | So he has only 48 hours to use them? | 所以他只有48个小时来使用它 |
[04:33] | 36 now. | 只剩36个小时了 |
[04:34] | And we have no clue where. | 而还不知道他要在哪儿实施爆炸 |
[04:35] | All we know is where Percy reassigned him. Boston | 我们只知道珀西指派他去了波士顿 |
[04:37] | Cover was a travel agent. | 伪装成旅行社代理 |
[04:39] | Who even uses those anymore? | 这年头谁还会找旅行中介啊 |
[04:44] | Honeymooners. | 度蜜月的新婚燕儿 |
[04:48] | Honeymoon packages,excellent. | 蜜月旅行 太棒了 |
[04:50] | Let me just get your info. for our file. | 我需要登记一下你们的基本信息 |
[04:54] | Kenny and Jenny Braxton. | 肯尼·布雷斯顿和珍妮·布雷斯顿 |
[04:55] | We should already be on file. | 我们的信息应该登记过了 |
[04:56] | We spoke to someone before. | 我们之前跟你们的人接触过 |
[04:57] | Who was that,honey? | 他叫什么来着 亲爱的 |
[04:58] | Ward? Wade? Wade? | 华德 韦德 韦德吧 |
[05:01] | Oh,Wade. | 是韦德 |
[05:02] | Yeah,unfortunately he left the company last month. | 很不巧 他上个月离职了 |
[05:04] | But I can pick up right where he left off. | 我可以接替他未完成的工作 |
[05:06] | Maybe our file is still on his computer? | 也许我们的资料还在他的电脑里存着呢 |
[05:09] | When he left,he erased his whole hard drive. | 他离开时把整个硬盘都清空了 |
[05:12] | If he ever comes back in here, | 他如果再回来的话 |
[05:13] | I am gonna give him a piece of my mind,believe me. | 我一定要教训他一顿 说到做到 |
[05:15] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[05:17] | Okay,so plan “B”,copy machine. | 实行B计划 复印机 |
[05:23] | Do you have a restroom here? | 请问您这里有洗手间吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah,at the back there. | 有的 在那后边 |
[05:26] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[05:32] | I’m at the copier. | 我在复印机这儿了 |
[05:33] | Imageday 6600. | 型号是天天影印6600 |
[05:40] | So on the main screen,hit menu, | 在主界面点击菜单 |
[05:43] | then load tray table. | 接着点击打开托表盘 |
[05:45] | When it pops out,lift it up, | 弹出之后 抬起盖子 |
[05:47] | and pull lever “C”,should be the green lever. | 拉动标有C的控制档 应该是绿色的 |
[05:52] | Take a look at this. | 我们来看看这个 |
[05:54] | Okay,then what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[05:56] | Then go ahead and get engaged without telling me about it. | 然后继续 瞒着我去订婚吧 |
[05:59] | Birkhoff,I didn’t know Ryan was gonna tell Sonya first. | 伯克霍夫 我不知道瑞安会先告诉桑娅 |
[06:01] | I didn’t even know that Michael told Ryan. | 我都不知道迈克尔告诉了瑞安 |
[06:04] | Now imagine all my frustration at being the last to find out, | 请试着体会最后才知情的人的郁闷心情 |
[06:07] | and use that to pull the lever. | 带着这种心情拉下控制档 |
[06:11] | She goes like once a year. | 她大概每年都会去一次 |
[06:13] | – Really? – It’s stunning,yeah. | -真的吗 -非常棒的地方 |
[06:16] | Hard drive. | 硬盘 |
[06:18] | You’re a genius,Birkhoff,a true genius. | 你是一个天才 伯克霍夫 真正的天才 |
[06:21] | It’s gonna take a lot more kissing up than that. | 马屁拍得再多也无法弥补我受伤的心灵 |
[06:32] | Payment authorizations. | 授权支付 |
[06:33] | Do you recognize any names? | 你能辨认里面的人名吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah,every… | 认得出 |
[06:35] | Ruth and Gladys in America that never heard of Orbitz. | 各种不知携程网为何物的小龙女和杨过 |
[06:40] | Fail,Wade,fail. | 输了 韦德 你输了 |
[06:44] | Teach all the Krav Maga you want, | 你教你的近身格斗术 |
[06:46] | in my class,we learn copy machines have hard drives. | 哥的课教你 复印机是有硬盘的 |
[06:49] | He must have used this credit card | 他肯定是用了这张信用卡 |
[06:50] | to make a reservation somewhere. | 在哪里做过一些预定 |
[06:51] | Better. | 比这还要好 |
[06:52] | Online purchase links to an address in | 他用信用卡网购 收货地址是 |
[06:57] | Lexington,Massachusetts. | 马萨诸塞州 列克星顿 |
[07:00] | Say hi for me. | 感谢我吧 |
[07:41] | Might wanna take a look at this. | 快过来这里看看 |
[08:14] | Looks like some kinda weird training area. | 像是一个神秘的训练场地 |
[08:29] | No! | 不要 |
[08:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[08:35] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[08:36] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:38] | Where’s Wade? | 韦德在哪里 |
[08:40] | I know who you are. | 我认识你们 |
[08:42] | You’re division. | 你们是”组织”的人 |
[08:43] | He prepared me for this day. | 他告诉过我 你们会来的 |
[08:45] | And if you don’t let me go, | 如果你们不放我走 |
[08:46] | he’s gonna kill you all. | 他会把你们都杀了的 |
[09:03] | Have you gotten her to talk? | 她开口说话了吗 |
[09:05] | Not a word. | 一句话也没说 |
[09:23] | Doc says no sign of sexual abuse. | 医生说没有性虐待的迹象 |
[09:26] | Physically,she’s in good health. | 在生理上 她很健康 |
[09:27] | And mentally? | 心理上如何 |
[09:29] | A severe case of dissociation, | 严重的人格分离 |
[09:31] | separation from her true emotional self. | 脱离了自己真正的感情 |
[09:33] | It’s one way of coping. | 这是她采取的一种应对方式 |
[09:35] | She had to be walled off to survive in there. | 为了生存下来 她不得不分离出另一人格 |
[09:37] | Could take months to recover. | 她需要几个月来恢复正常 |
[09:38] | Well,we’ve got less than 28 hours | 我们只剩28个小时的时间 |
[09:40] | to find out what she knows. | 弄清她所知的一切 |
[09:41] | Any lead on her identity? | 查出她的身份了吗 |
[09:43] | Her name’s Liza Abbott. | 她名叫莉莎·艾博特 |
[09:45] | She was kidnapped walking home from school two years ago. | 两年前 在放学回家的路上被绑架 |
[09:49] | We have to get her home. | 我们得把她送回家去 |
[09:50] | She’s got a point. | 言之有理 |
[09:52] | Wait,hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:53] | We need to track down Wade and the rdx. | 我们得找到韦德和黑索金炸药的下落 |
[09:55] | Right now,Liza is our only lead. | 现在莉莎是我们唯一的线索 |
[09:57] | Her parents have been in the dark for two years. | 她父母两年来都不知道她的去向 |
[09:59] | Look,we will get her home safely | 我们一定会把她安全送回家的 |
[10:01] | after we find out what she knows about Wade. | 但她得先告诉我们韦德的情报 |
[10:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:05] | Okay,I’ll talk to her. | 我来跟她谈吧 |
[10:07] | We’ve got some common ground– | 我们多少有些共同点 |
[10:09] | taken against her will,kept underground, | 被强行带走 关在地下 |
[10:11] | forced to train– | 被迫接受训练 |
[10:14] | She wasn’t his captive,she was his recruit. | 她不是人质 是新兵 |
[10:21] | Hi,Liza. | 莉莎 |
[10:24] | I’m Nikita. | 我是尼基塔 |
[10:30] | Look,we gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:33] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[10:34] | You can tell me anything you want, | 你想告诉我什么都行 |
[10:36] | anything at all and I’ll listen. | 无论什么 我都洗耳恭听 |
[10:42] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[10:45] | No. | 不饿 |
[10:48] | I heard you say the word “division”. | 我听你提到了”组织” |
[10:50] | Does that mean anything to you? | 它对你有什么特别意义吗 |
[10:53] | Because that’s where we are right now,you know. | 因为我们现在就在”组织” |
[10:55] | I know everything about this place. | 我对这里了如指掌 |
[11:01] | Let’s talk about your place, | 那我们谈谈你住的地方吧 |
[11:03] | The place I found you. | 我找到你的那个地方 |
[11:05] | How long has Wade been keeping you in his basement? | 韦德把你关在地下室多久了 |
[11:10] | You don’t have to be afraid of him. | 你不用怕他 |
[11:11] | He can’t get to you in here. | 你在这里 他碰不到你的 |
[11:16] | Okay. You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:20] | He does know this place very well. | 他是对这里了如指掌 |
[11:22] | Wade was held captive here for years. | 韦德被关在这儿好多年 |
[11:24] | This is the place that scares him. | 这地方让他害怕 |
[11:27] | Nothing scares him. | 没什么能让他害怕 |
[11:32] | Liza–is it cool if I call you Liza? | 莉莎 我可以叫你莉莎吧 |
[11:35] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[11:37] | Your name is Liza Abbott. | 你的名字是莉莎·艾博特 |
[11:40] | Your parents are Elaine and Paul. | 你的父母是伊莲恩和保罗 |
[11:43] | You live at 412 Orangewood Drive. | 你家住橙木大道412号 |
[11:45] | And your favorite sport is gymnastics. | 你最喜欢的运动是体操 |
[11:50] | Mine is too. | 我也是 |
[11:52] | I was just never any good at it. | 只是我一直都不太擅长 |
[11:59] | Liza,you never have to see the place | 莉莎 你永远都不用再回到那了 |
[12:03] | he made you live,not ever again. | 永远离开那个他强迫你住的地方 |
[12:09] | It’s not a place. | 那不是随便什么地方 |
[12:12] | It’s my home. | 那是我家 |
[12:38] | Yo,Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[12:39] | Mikey. Anything? | 小迈 有什么发现 |
[12:41] | Hand drawn blueprints,with what looks like notes made by a kid, | 手绘草图 像是一个孩子做的笔记 |
[12:45] | sending your way. | 发给你 |
[12:54] | He had her map his place? | 他让她画那里的草图吗 |
[12:57] | These are plans for a commercial building. | 这是一栋商务楼的草图 |
[12:59] | Look at the structural supports. | 看建筑结构就知道了 |
[13:01] | Maybe we should consult an actual engineer first. | 也许该找个工程师先来咨询下 |
[13:03] | Maybe you should use your actual eyes. | 先用你正常的眼睛看看吧 |
[13:06] | – Excuse me? – All right,settle down. | -你说什么 -好了 冷静 |
[13:08] | And just try and run a match. | 试着查出有没有匹配的建筑 |
[14:03] | Incoming phone. | 有电话进来 |
[14:12] | Where is she? Where’s sarah? | 她在哪儿 萨拉在哪儿 |
[14:15] | Well,I don’t know who Sarah is, | 我不知道萨拉是谁 |
[14:16] | but Liza Abbott is safe. | 但莉莎·艾博特很安全 |
[14:19] | Her name is Sarah. | 她的名字是萨拉 |
[14:20] | And if you know what’s best for you, | 你要是识相的话 |
[14:22] | you’ll return her to me. | 就赶紧把她还给我 |
[14:23] | She’s at division, | 她现在在”组织” |
[14:25] | And you’re welcome to come join. | “组织”欢迎你 |
[14:26] | Listen,everything you did under Percy’s orders will be pardoned, | 你受命珀西执行的一切任务都既往不咎 |
[14:29] | but you need to stand down and come in. | 但你要放弃任务回归 |
[14:31] | Listen to you– tough guy voice. | 就你这声音 真不爷们 |
[14:35] | It’s a wonder you managed to train anyone at all. | 你能做教官真是奇迹 |
[14:38] | It’s pathetic. | 可悲啊 |
[14:40] | I didn’t lose your job for you,Wade. | 不是我抢了你的饭碗 韦德 |
[14:42] | You did that. | 是你自己搞砸的 |
[14:43] | You wanna know what pathetic is? | 你想知道什么叫可悲吗 |
[14:44] | Pathetic is kidnapping a 12-year-old girl | 就是绑架一个12岁的女孩 |
[14:46] | to make up for the recruits | 强迫训练她当新兵 |
[14:47] | You no longer have to order around. | 你早就无权发号施令了 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna give you one order, | 那我就给你一个命令 |
[14:51] | And one chance to follow it– release Sarah. | 你只有一次机会执行命令 放了萨拉 |
[14:54] | We’ll release Liza to her parents | 在确保她的安全以后 |
[14:56] | once we know she’s safe. | 我们会放她回到父母身边 |
[14:58] | It’s not her safety you need to worry about. | 你该关心的不是她的安全 |
[15:12] | He’s outside. | 他就在外面 |
[15:16] | Mobile three,cut him off! | 行动三组 拦截他 |
[15:18] | Inbound. Two minutes. | 进入战区 两分钟后到 |
[15:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:31] | I hate answering questions too. | 我也讨厌回答问题 |
[15:33] | So,I’ll make ya a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[15:36] | You can ask me anything you want, | 你可以问我随便什么问题 |
[15:38] | and I’ll answer. | 我都会回答 |
[15:40] | How about that? | 如何 |
[15:42] | Can I leave? | 我能走吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[15:44] | But– | 但是 |
[15:47] | As soon as you tell me about Wade. | 你要先跟我说说韦德的事 |
[15:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:52] | We need to know what he’s planning. | 我们需要知道他的计划 |
[15:54] | We think he’s gonna hurt other people. | 我们认为他会去伤害别人 |
[15:58] | Liza,listen to me. | 莉莎 听我说 |
[16:00] | This is gonna help you get back to your family. | 这可以帮助你与家人团聚 |
[16:06] | What family? | 什么家人 |
[16:12] | What’s the first rule recruits are taught when they graduate? | 毕业时 新兵规定第一条是什么 |
[16:16] | Don’t phone home. | 不准打电话回家 |
[16:18] | Right. | 正是 |
[16:20] | “Contact anyone from your old life, | 联系之前生活中的任何人 |
[16:21] | you will be killed and so will they.” | 你和那个人都得死 |
[16:23] | What if Wade taught that rule to Liza? | 也许莉莎学的第一条规矩就是这个 |
[16:25] | Maybe she’s afraid he’ll kill her parents. | 可能她是害怕韦德会杀了自己的父母 |
[16:27] | And that’s why she won’t talk. | 所以才缄口不言 |
[16:32] | Sonya,dispatch a survey team | 桑娅 派侦察小队 |
[16:34] | to the Abbotts’ house in Nyack. | 去奈阿克的艾博特家 |
[16:36] | – They may need protection. – Thank you. | -他们可能需要保护 -谢谢 |
[16:38] | I’m glad you’re on board. | 我很高兴你的加入 |
[16:39] | Because you’re headed there too. | 你也一起去奈阿克 |
[16:40] | For protection? | 去保护他们吗 |
[16:41] | They may know something | 他们可能知道一些情况 |
[16:42] | that can help us break through to Liza. | 也许能帮我们让莉莎开口合作 |
[16:44] | But they can’t know what’s going on yet. | 但现在还不能向他们透露实情 |
[17:04] | Got you covered. | 我们掩护你 |
[17:11] | Agent Pierson– | 皮尔逊特工 |
[17:13] | Pierce,ma’am. Special agent Pierce. | 是皮尔斯 女士 特工皮尔斯 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:17] | I don’t recognize this man. | 我不认识这个人 |
[17:19] | How is he connected? | 他和这事有什么关系 |
[17:25] | He may not be. | 可能没有关系 |
[17:26] | It’s just a possible lead. | 只是一条线索 |
[17:27] | But one we have to follow. | 但是我们也得查查看 |
[17:30] | Mr. Abbott. | 艾博特先生 |
[17:34] | No. | 我不认识 |
[17:37] | Please,sir,if you could just take the time. | 拜托了 先生 慢慢来 您好好看一下 |
[17:39] | Take my time? | 慢慢来 |
[17:41] | Yes. There’s no rush,but it really– | 对 不用着急 但是真的… |
[17:43] | Let me tell you about time. | 我来告诉你什么是时间 |
[17:46] | They say it heals all wounds,and it’s true. | 大家说时间可以治愈一切 没错 |
[17:50] | It works very slowly,but it works. | 虽然过程漫长 但毕竟有效 |
[17:53] | And the pain gets less and less. | 痛苦会随时间慢慢淡去 |
[17:57] | And then one day, | 可是突然有一天 |
[17:59] | you see a face,hear a voice, | 一个人 一个声音 |
[18:03] | and you think it’s her. | 你都以为是她回来了 |
[18:07] | And the hole in your heart | 于是内心的创伤 |
[18:09] | gets ripped open all over again– | 又重新被撕开 |
[18:13] | Just like when you hear about another “Possible lead.” | 听到有”新线索”就是这种感受 |
[18:23] | Please don’t feel– | 请别介意 |
[18:25] | He’s just– | 他只是… |
[18:28] | Paul needs to move forward. | 保罗需要重新振作起来 |
[18:31] | And he wants us both to,but I can’t. | 他说我们要一起重新开始 但是我做不到 |
[18:34] | That’s why I wear this. | 所以我还一直戴着这个 |
[18:40] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[18:42] | We got matching ones | 我们有一对 |
[18:43] | when we went to Santa Fe one summer. | 是一年夏天去圣达菲时买的 |
[18:45] | Mine’s the mom,Liza’s the daughter. | 我的是妈妈挂坠 莉莎的是女儿挂坠 |
[18:48] | I never take it off. | 我从未拿下来过 |
[18:53] | You know,you look just like that Russian heiress | 你看起来很像新闻里的那个 |
[18:57] | who was in the news. – um– | 俄国女继承人 |
[18:59] | She disappeared years ago, | 多年前她失踪了 |
[19:01] | and then she popped back out of nowhere– | 但是突然又回来了 |
[19:04] | Alexandra Udinov. | 叫亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[19:07] | I,uh,don’t believe I read that story. | 我不知道这个故事 |
[19:09] | See,I follow every story just like that one. | 我很关注类似的新闻 |
[19:13] | Because sometimes they do come back, | 因为有时失踪的人真会回来 |
[19:15] | even when everyone else has given up. | 即使其他所有人都放弃了 |
[19:18] | See,I know in my heart | 在我内心深处 |
[19:21] | that I’m going to see Liza again. | 我相信会再见到莉莎的 |
[19:29] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[19:35] | Keep believing that,Mrs. Abbott. | 艾博特太太 坚持你的信念 |
[19:38] | Don’t ever stop. | 不要放弃 |
[19:41] | Liza was keeping this in her room, | 莉莎把这个藏在她的房间里 |
[19:44] | in a very good,hidden spot. | 一个非常隐秘的地方 |
[19:47] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到它的 |
[19:48] | Luck. | 偶然发现的 |
[19:50] | Anyway,I thought you could use it to help her. | 我觉得你可以用这个帮助她 |
[19:52] | So,figure out what building this is? | 弄清楚是什么建筑了吗 |
[19:55] | Too many cities,too little time. | 时间紧迫 要查的城市太多了 |
[19:58] | The Rdx is only lethal for the next 11 hours. | 黑索金炸药只剩11个小时的致命效用了 |
[20:00] | Great,so the only thing we got going for us | 唯一对我们有利的就是 |
[20:02] | is Wade really wants Liza back. | 我们知道韦德真心想让莉莎回去 |
[20:04] | – He’s not getting her. – Exactly. | -他是不会得到她的 -当然 |
[20:06] | I think she’s key to his attack. | 我觉得莉莎是袭击的关键 |
[20:08] | It’s not just an attack. | 这不只是一次袭击 |
[20:10] | It’s a test–for her. | 而是对她的测验 |
[20:13] | Look at these numbers. | 看看这几个数字 |
[20:14] | These are times added up. | 是时间段的叠加 |
[20:16] | They’re drills. | 这是些测试数据 |
[20:18] | What kinda test? | 什么样的测试 |
[20:20] | The only one Wade knows. | Wade唯一在行的那种 |
[20:21] | It’s a kill mission. | 暗杀行动 |
[20:23] | Liza’s graduation. | 这是Liza的毕业测试 |
[20:25] | Or Sarah’s,as he kept calling her. | 应该说是Sarah的 他是这么称呼她的 |
[20:27] | That’s a common tactic in training child soldiers. | 这是训练童子兵的惯用手法 |
[20:29] | New names severs kids from their real selves, | 新的名字给了孩子们一个全新的自我 |
[20:31] | Makes ’em more malleable. | 使他们更有可塑性 |
[20:37] | She kept this hidden in her room all this time. | 她把这个一直藏在她的房间里 |
[20:40] | The kid’s stronger than he knows. | 这个孩子要比他想的坚强得多 |
[20:44] | Can you clear the south corridor for me? | 能让南边走廊的人先回避一下吗 |
[20:58] | I lived underground too. | 我以前也住在地下室 |
[21:01] | They only let me out for two things– | 他们只允许我离开地下室去做两件事 |
[21:03] | Eating and training. | 吃饭和训练 |
[21:06] | This was my nightmare. | 这里以前就是我噩梦 |
[21:08] | But I managed to turn it into | 但是后来我把它改造成 |
[21:10] | my little corner of the world. | 我的小小世界 |
[21:11] | Who kept you here? | 谁把你困在这的 |
[21:14] | A man who ran this place like a prison, | 一个把这当监狱来管理的人 |
[21:16] | But I fought back. | 但是我反抗了 |
[21:18] | Percy? | 是珀西吗 |
[21:20] | Right. | 对的 |
[21:21] | I forgot you know everything about this place. | 我忘了你对这地方很了解 |
[21:25] | Hey,you wanna see something that no one else knows? | 你想看看其他人都不知道的东西吗 |
[21:35] | I’ve only shown this to one other girl. | 我只给另外一个女孩看过这个 |
[21:39] | There’s a slit back here, | 这后面有一个裂缝 |
[21:41] | Just deep enough to fit a key card in it. | 深度正好能够放下一张门卡 |
[21:45] | Right there. | 就像这样 |
[21:47] | So I hid one here. | 我以前在这藏了一张 |
[21:48] | I stole it from a guard. | 是从守卫那偷的 |
[21:50] | So every night,I would sneak out. | 所以我就可以每天晚上溜出去 |
[21:53] | I’d wander around this place and I’d memorize it. | 四处转转并且记住这里的地形 |
[21:55] | Then I’d let myself back in. | 之后我再慢慢回忆 |
[21:57] | Then I’d map it all out. | 画出了一张地图 |
[22:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:02] | You wanna ask me something,don’t you? | 你想问我点什么 不是吗 |
[22:04] | Good. I told you you could ask me anything. | 没问题 我说了你可以问我任何事 |
[22:09] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么了 |
[22:12] | To Percy? | 我是说珀西 |
[22:16] | I dropped him down a 300-foot shaft. | 我把他扔进了300英尺深的竖井里 |
[22:23] | I think we all hold onto something | 我想我们都依恋着某样东西 |
[22:26] | That gives us hope. | 能给我们带来希望的东西 |
[22:30] | Liza Liza, | |
[22:32] | Wade didn’t find it,we did. | Wade没有发现这个东西 但我们找到了 |
[22:34] | He has no idea you’ve been fighting back all this time. | 他不知道你其实一直都在反抗 |
[22:38] | The interpreter of my past. | 过去的诠释 |
[22:40] | The inspiration of our future. | 未来的启发 |
[22:41] | The interpreter of my past. | 过去的诠释 |
[22:42] | The inspiration of our future. | 未来的启发 |
[22:44] | The interpreter of my past. | 过去的诠释 |
[22:45] | The inspiration of our future. | 未来的启发 |
[22:46] | Liza,honey. He can’t hurt you | Liza 亲爱的 他伤害不了你 |
[22:47] | or your family. | 也伤害不了你的家人 |
[22:49] | Liza,you don’t have to be Sarah anymore. | Liza 你不必再做Sarah了 |
[22:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:53] | You don’t have to be sarah anymore. | 你真的不用再做Sarah了 |
[22:59] | You can really stop him? | 你真的能阻止他吗 |
[23:02] | I’m going to stop him | 你一旦告诉他在密谋什么 |
[23:04] | as soon as you tell me what he’s planning. | 我马上就会去阻止他 |
[23:11] | He’s going to New York. | 他要去纽约 |
[23:14] | He’s going to Hotel Normandy. | 去诺曼底酒店 |
[23:30] | We’ve got a perimeter alert! | 外围警报响了 |
[23:31] | – What? – Outside the barn. | -什么 -谷仓外面的警报响了 |
[23:36] | It’s Wade. | 一定是Wade |
[23:37] | I told him she was here. | 我告诉他女孩在这里 |
[23:38] | He’s knockin’ on the wrong door. | 他是来送死了 |
[23:40] | Get responders at the surface and take him out. | 通知地面响应站 把他干掉 |
[23:45] | I’ll find out what’s going on. | 我去看看发生了什么事 |
[23:46] | You’re needed in operations immediately. | 你要马上去执行行动了 |
[23:48] | He’s coming for me,I told you! | 他来找我了 我告诉过你的 |
[23:51] | Hey,look at me,look at me. Read my eyes. | 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[23:53] | It’s one man against all of us. | 他是一个人对抗我们一群人 |
[23:55] | We are trained fighters. | 我们都是经过训练的战士 |
[23:56] | There’s no way he’s getting past Division or me. | 他根本不可能战胜“组织”或者我 |
[23:58] | You don’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[24:01] | I need you to stay with her. | 我要你在这陪着她 |
[24:03] | Please don’t leave me. | 求求你别丢下我 |
[24:04] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就会回来的 |
[24:05] | Be right back. | 很快 |
[24:07] | He can’t actually expect to win. | 他不会真觉得自己能赢吧 |
[24:09] | Failure’s not an option for this guy. | 这家伙可是不会接受失败的 |
[24:11] | Well,it’s about to become one. | 这次他不得不接受了 |
[24:12] | – Is it him? – Yes. | -是他吗 -是的 |
[24:14] | Wade is attacking Division. | Wade正在进攻“组织” |
[24:15] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪 |
[24:16] | Taking mobile one and two,armed and armored. | 他在指挥行动一队 二队和装甲小队 |
[24:19] | Everyone else is securing internal. | 其他人正在保卫“组织”内部 |
[24:24] | Just stay calm,okay? | 冷静一下 好吗 |
[24:26] | I don’t wanna be by myself. | 我不要一个人留在这儿 |
[24:28] | I’m right here if you need anything. | 有什么需要 我就在附近 |
[24:31] | But I’m scared. | 但我好害怕 |
[24:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:34] | Everything will be f– | 一切都会好… |
[24:58] | No. Liza! | 不 莉莎 |
[26:05] | How did you exfil? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[26:07] | Through the auto bay. | 躲车底下 |
[26:09] | Now you see why I had you study | 现在你明白为什么我让你研究 |
[26:10] | all those maps of division. | “组织”所有的地图了吧 |
[26:12] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[26:13] | What does chance favor? | 机遇会青睐什么人 |
[26:16] | Chance favors the prepared mind. | 机遇属于有准备之人 |
[26:19] | Who interrogated you? | 审问你的是谁 |
[26:22] | Someone named Nikita. | 一个叫尼基塔的人 |
[26:25] | Did she torture you? | 她拷问你了吗 |
[26:27] | No. | 没有 |
[26:28] | Maybe it really is a new division. | 也许这的确是一个全新的”组织” |
[26:32] | What? | 什么 |
[26:35] | Let me see your teeth. | 让我看看你的牙齿 |
[26:39] | I wasn’t sure that they’d pass on | 我当时不确定他们会不会告诉你 |
[26:42] | that I’d called you Sarah. | 我把你叫作萨拉 |
[26:45] | I heard the name, | 我听到了这个名字 |
[26:47] | that’s when I knew to make my move. | 那时我就知道要行动了 |
[26:48] | As we drilled. | 如我们商量好的 |
[26:52] | You’re Jessica now. | 你现在叫杰西卡 |
[26:54] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:55] | And what does Jessica do? | 杰西卡要干什么呢 |
[26:57] | She completes the mission. | 她要完成任务 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry– | 对不起 |
[27:01] | We still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[27:02] | And you did well today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[27:06] | You’ll do better tomorrow. | 明天你会做得更好 |
[27:17] | No match on the Hotel Normandy? | 诺曼底酒店的平面图不符合吗 |
[27:19] | Not from any angle. | 怎么看都没有 |
[27:20] | Square peg,round hole. | 完全对不上号 |
[27:21] | She lied,just like she was trained. | 她说谎了 她就是被这么训练出来的 |
[27:23] | I thought I was getting through to her. | 我以为我已经说服她了 |
[27:25] | Hey,you were. | 你的确说服了她 |
[27:26] | I watched you in medical. | 你在医务室时我在外面看着 |
[27:27] | She said five sentences. | 她就说了五句话 |
[27:29] | When you helped me get clean, | 当年你帮我戒毒的时候 |
[27:31] | I never let you know it was working,but it was. | 我一直没说你的方法很有效 |
[27:34] | I was just too afraid to show it. | 我只是怕得不敢表现出来 |
[27:36] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[27:38] | She said that,uh, | 她说了些 |
[27:39] | Wade was the interpreter of her past, | 韦德是她过往的译者 |
[27:41] | and that she was the inspiration of the future, | 而她是未来的启迪 |
[27:43] | something like that. | 诸如此类的 |
[27:45] | “The interpreter of our past, | 我们过往的译者 |
[27:47] | “story of our present, | 我们现今的故事 |
[27:48] | inspiration of our future.” | 我们未来的启迪 |
[27:51] | It’s the Pakistani National Anthem. | 这是巴基斯坦国歌 |
[27:53] | Bring up Wade’s file. | 调出韦德的档案来 |
[27:57] | Who was the target he failed to kill? | 他没能杀掉的目标是谁 |
[27:59] | Who,Wade? | 谁 韦德吗 |
[28:00] | No,the recruit– | 不 那个新兵 |
[28:01] | The recruit that Wade beat to death. | 被韦德活活打死的那个 |
[28:02] | Who’s the target he failed to kill? | 他没能杀掉的目标是谁 |
[28:04] | Oh,it was some low-level politico from Pakistan. | 某个巴基斯坦基层的政客 |
[28:07] | He was mixed up in opium. | 他有毒瘾 |
[28:08] | Saeed Tamir,former Minister of Defense. | 赛义德·塔米尔 前国防部长 |
[28:12] | Currently– | 目前是 |
[28:13] | Pakistani ambassador to the U.S. | 巴基斯坦驻美国大使 |
[28:15] | She was sending a message under duress. | 她在受胁迫之下给我们传递消息 |
[28:18] | She was trying to help. | 她想要帮我们 |
[28:20] | Run a locate on Saeed. | 查一下赛义德的位置 |
[28:22] | Match plans to the Pakistani consulate. | 和巴基斯坦领事馆通通气 |
[28:24] | There’s a Nato Summit in New York this weekend. | 本周末在纽约有一次北约峰会 |
[28:26] | Tamir’s scheduled to attend. | 塔米尔会去参加 |
[28:28] | As for tonight,he’s giving a speech | 而今晚 他会在 |
[28:31] | at an East-West Youth Summit | 巴基斯坦领事馆举行的 |
[28:33] | at the Pakistani consulate. | 东西方青年峰会上做一个演讲 |
[28:38] | Blueprints are a match. | 领事馆的平面图能对上 |
[28:40] | This is all about correcting one failed mission, | 这都是为了继续完成失败的任务 |
[28:43] | proving that he had a perfect record. | 以此证明他的完美记录 |
[28:45] | Wade’s lost his mind. | 韦德已经疯了 |
[28:46] | Yeah,I think we’ve pretty much covered that. | 对 这点我们都了解了 |
[28:48] | Alert the State Department. | 警告国务院 |
[28:49] | They’ll cancel the function. | 他们会取消这次峰会 |
[28:51] | Slight problem. | 有个小问题 |
[28:52] | The youth summit’s televised. | 青年峰会通过电视直播的 |
[28:54] | It’s already under way. | 现在已经开始了 |
[28:55] | All right,people,let’s move. | 好吧 大家都行动起来 |
[28:57] | We have two targets. | 我们有两个目标 |
[28:58] | Nikita,I’ll see you up top. | 尼基塔 我和你在顶上碰头 |
[29:00] | Send everything to my office. | 所有资料都送到我办公室来 |
[29:06] | Ryan? Ryan. | 瑞安 瑞安 |
[29:10] | Why are there two targets on the board? | 为什么有两个目标 |
[29:12] | Look,she assaulted an agent. | 她攻击了一名特工 |
[29:14] | Wade is the target. Liza is the victim. | 韦德才是目标 莉莎只是受害者 |
[29:16] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[29:17] | Yes,it is. | 不 就是这样的 |
[29:18] | Change the target package. | 更改任务目标 |
[29:22] | I am doing this to protect you. | 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[29:25] | And I won’t take chances where that’s concerned. | 鉴于此我不会冒险一试 |
[29:30] | Help me get there. | 帮我接应一下 |
[29:35] | We have a new lead on a suspect. | 关于嫌犯我们有新的线索 |
[29:37] | Is it the man in the picture? | 是照片里的男人么 |
[29:39] | Elaine,it’s very important that you understand | 伊莲恩 你需要知道 |
[29:41] | this is only a lead. | 这只是个线索 |
[29:43] | We will do anything we can to help,anything. | 我们愿意做任何事 任何事都可以 |
[29:46] | There’s something that you’ve already done. | 你们已经做得够多了 |
[29:48] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来此的原因 |
[29:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[29:51] | I looked up that case you were talking about– | 我查过你说的那个案子 |
[29:53] | Alexandra udinov. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[29:55] | Did you know that | 你知道她 |
[29:55] | she carried her father’s watch around with her? | 身上带着她父亲的那块表吗 |
[29:58] | I think I remember reading that. | 我记得我好像看到过这一条 |
[30:00] | Evidently,she looked at it every day | 显然 她每天都会看一眼那块表 |
[30:02] | as a reminder of who she really was. | 时刻提醒自己到底是谁 |
[30:09] | if she carried anything special, | 如果她带着什么特别的东西 |
[30:10] | it would be her indian girl. | 那一定是她的印第安女孩挂坠 |
[30:14] | Can I borrow yours? | 我能借一下你的吗 |
[30:15] | It could help. | 肯定有用的 |
[30:16] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[30:20] | I’ll return it,I promise. | 我保证 一定会物归原主的 |
[30:21] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个 |
[30:23] | Just find liza. | 找到莉莎最重要 |
[31:53] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[31:56] | This is her mom’s– matching set. | 这是她妈妈的 和她的是一套 |
[31:58] | Nice one,Alex. | 做得好 艾丽克丝 |
[32:00] | Now I just gotta get in there. | 现在我要混进去 |
[32:01] | Any line on Wade? | 韦德有消息了吗 |
[32:03] | Michael’s checking the perimeter. | 迈克尔在检查周边 |
[32:04] | – Why don’t you go join him? – Copy. | -你可以加入他 -好的 |
[32:20] | Okay,Niki,you take the first hallway on the left. | 尼基 从左边的第一个走廊穿过去 |
[32:24] | I used to monitor my recruits’ missions from a van. | 我曾经在一辆货车上指挥过新兵行动 |
[32:27] | Wade could be anywhere. | 韦德可能随时会出现 |
[32:28] | I’m picking up an encrypted wireless frequency nearby. | 我在附近找到了一个加密无线网 |
[32:32] | It’s an ad-hoc network. | 是点对点的网络 |
[32:34] | Tell me it’s close. | 我接近它时提醒我 |
[32:36] | You’re right underneath it. | 你就在它下面 |
[32:37] | Madison building,10th floor. | 曼迪逊大楼 第十层 |
[32:38] | Can’t get more specific. | 我确定 |
[32:42] | Liza? | 莉莎 |
[32:43] | Liza,I know you’re in here. | 莉莎 我知道你在里面 |
[32:51] | Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[32:54] | The marked points on these plans, | 图上的那些记号点 |
[32:55] | they’re not just random stars. | 不仅仅是随便画上的 |
[32:57] | They’re vents. | 那些是通风口 |
[32:58] | She’s in the ducts. | 她在通风管里 |
[33:03] | Ladies and gentlemen,I can think of no better way | 女生们 先生们 我想不到一个 |
[33:07] | to kick off a NATO conference | 比东西方青年峰会 |
[33:09] | than with an east meets west youth summit. | 更好的北约会议的开头了 |
[33:12] | Our youth is our future, | 年轻人是我们的未来 |
[33:14] | And in turn the inspiration | 他们的这种精神 |
[33:16] | for our international policy making. | 可以反过来帮助我们制定政策 |
[33:19] | 65 countries are represented in New York this weekend. | 这周末有65个国家在纽约出席会议 |
[33:23] | But in their youth, | 但从各个国家的青年人看来 |
[33:24] | we have unlimited global possibilities. | 我们有着无穷的潜力 |
[33:36] | Four minutes. | 还有四分钟 |
[33:38] | Weapon armed and set. | 装备安装完成 |
[33:45] | Begin egress. | 准备出通风口 |
[34:01] | Our youth is our future. | 年轻人是我们的未来 |
[34:03] | The vents are the only unguarded entrance to the basement. | 通风口是唯一没有戒备通往地下室的地方 |
[34:06] | Just below the lobby where Tamir’s standing. | 就在塔米尔所站的大厅下面 |
[34:08] | He’s standing on a bomb. | 他站在一颗炸弹上面 |
[34:12] | So,what I say to you today is this: | 因此 我今天要告诉你们的是 |
[34:15] | The ground has shifted right before us. | 现在的形势有着很大的转变 |
[34:27] | I’m in the basement. | 我在地下室 |
[34:28] | Security’s tight on the outside. | 外面的安保很严 |
[34:30] | Change of plans,detonate now. | 计划变化 现在引爆 |
[34:32] | But,sir– | 但是 长官 |
[34:33] | Detonate now,and escape the chaos. | 现在引爆 然后乘乱逃离现场 |
[34:35] | Remember,chance favors the prepared. | 记住 机会属于有准备之人 |
[34:56] | Birkhoff,serve-rifle! | 伯克霍夫 军用步枪 |
[34:58] | Same model. | 一个型号的 |
[34:59] | On it,I’m on it. | 快了 快了 |
[35:03] | Hey there,michael! | 迈克尔 |
[35:04] | Just in time to see how it’s done for real. | 来的正好 看看我们的成果 |
[35:07] | I’ll get you right after,I promise. | 我保证过后就去抓你 |
[35:12] | Ooh. Easy. | 别这样 |
[35:15] | Nikita. Nikita’s here. | 尼基塔 尼基塔来了 |
[35:17] | What? | 什么 |
[35:19] | Detonate! | 快引爆 |
[35:21] | Liza,honey,this isn’t you. | 莉莎 亲爱的 这不是你自己 |
[35:25] | You can change your mind right now | 你现在就可以改变主意 |
[35:26] | And you won’t get in trouble,I promise. | 我保证你一切都会好的 |
[35:44] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里得到这个的 |
[35:46] | Your mom gave it to me. | 你母亲给我的 |
[35:48] | She kept hers all these years. | 她这些年来一直珍藏着她那个 |
[35:50] | Do you still have yours? | 你自己的还保留着吗 |
[35:53] | She told me to tell you that she loves you, | 她让我转告你她依然爱着你 |
[35:56] | and she’s still waiting for you. | 还依然在等待你回去 |
[35:58] | What is the delay? | 为何迟迟不引爆 |
[36:00] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[36:08] | – Birkhoff! – Hang on. Hang on. | -伯克霍夫 -稍等 稍等 |
[36:10] | I’m downloading my sweetness to your mobile now. | 我正在将我的程序传输到你手机上 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:15] | Get it close to the servo,within ten feet. | 把你手机放到距伺服三米内的地方 |
[36:20] | That’s easier said than done. | 说着倒轻巧呢 |
[36:25] | I am wade’s servo-gun. | 我是韦德的伺服机枪 |
[36:27] | I now betray my overlord. | 我现在背叛了我的主人 |
[36:37] | Exterminate. | 杀戮 |
[36:42] | Exterminate! | 杀戮 |
[36:45] | Oh,yeah. | 爽翻了 |
[36:51] | So,one whose future depends on our mutual progress. | 它的未来需要依靠我们的共同发展 |
[36:57] | Your name is Liza Abbott. | 你叫莉莎·艾博特 |
[37:00] | Your parents are Elaine and Paul. | 你的父母是伊莲恩和保罗 |
[37:05] | You live at 412 orangewood drive. | 你住在橙木大道412号 |
[37:07] | And you’re really good at gymnastics. | 你的体操水平一流 |
[37:12] | Your mom says, | 你妈妈想对你说 |
[37:14] | “Please come home.” | 快快回家吧 |
[37:17] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[37:18] | Detonate now,or you will know what pain truly is. | 立刻给我引爆 不然就让你感受真正的痛苦 |
[37:57] | Who’s Nikita? | 尼基塔是谁 |
[38:00] | My recruit. | 我招募来的 |
[38:04] | It’s okay,honey. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[38:07] | We’re gonna get you home,okay? | 我们会把你送回家的 好吗 |
[38:15] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会把你送回家的 |
[38:32] | Transpo’s ready. | 车子已经准备好了 |
[38:33] | I thought you might wanna see this one through. | 我觉得你会希望一路陪同的 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:37] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我是绝对不会错过的 |
[38:41] | One question,though. | 不过 我有个问题 |
[38:42] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[38:45] | The Indian girl necklace. | 那个印第安女孩挂坠 |
[38:47] | She hid it for two years. | 她藏了两年 |
[38:48] | Wade never found it,but you did. | 韦德一直没有发现 你却找到了 |
[38:52] | Recruits seem to think their rooms | 新兵总天真地以为他们的房间 |
[38:53] | hide behind an invisible force field. | 能躲过一切法眼 |
[38:56] | You searched my room? | 你搜过我的房间 |
[38:58] | Do you remember Percy’s routine inspections? | 还记得当年珀西的例行检查吗 |
[39:01] | uh,yeah. | 嗯 想起来了 |
[39:02] | I always passed them. | 我每次都能通过 |
[39:05] | Yeah,that’s because I was the one | 是的 那是因为你藏的门卡 |
[39:06] | who found your key card. | 恰巧是被我找到的 |
[39:12] | The crack in this wall | 那墙上的缝隙 |
[39:13] | wasn’t as hidden as you thought. | 并不如你想象中的那样隐蔽 |
[39:17] | And you never ratted me out? | 而你从没有揭发过我吗 |
[39:24] | I always had your back. | 我永远都在保护着你 |
[39:46] | Look familiar? | 看上去眼熟吗 |
[39:54] | Can I,um– | 能不能 |
[39:55] | can I go over the cover story again? | 再让我把编的故事复习一遍吗 |
[39:58] | Of course,if you want. | 当然可以 |
[40:01] | Okay,so Wade took me coming home from school. | 好的 韦德在我从学校回家的路上把我拐走 |
[40:03] | He locked me in his basement, | 他把我锁在地下室里 |
[40:04] | and told me I was his new daughter. | 跟我说我是他的新女儿 |
[40:06] | He didn’t hurt me,but he never let me go. | 他没有伤害我 但也不放我走 |
[40:09] | Yesterday,I heard a gunshot from upstairs. | 昨天 我听到楼上有声枪响 |
[40:12] | After I was brave enough to look, | 我最终鼓起勇气上楼探个究竟 |
[40:13] | He was lying dead on the kitchen floor. | 发现他躺在厨房地上 |
[40:17] | He shot himself. | 自杀身亡了 |
[40:18] | So I picked up his phone and dialed 911. | 于是我拿起他的手机拨打了911 |
[40:22] | And you’ve never heard of the Pakistani consulate. | 而且你还从未听说过巴基斯坦的领事 |
[40:25] | Or division. | 还有”组织” |
[40:26] | What’s division? | “组织”是什么 |
[40:28] | Exactly. | 就像这样 |
[40:30] | I’d probably make a really good agent one day,huh? | 说不定我将来真能成为一名很强的探员呢 是吧 |
[40:34] | Hello? Just kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[40:40] | But seriously though. | 不过说真的 |
[40:41] | I’m probably one of the youngest girls | 我应该是你们救下的 |
[40:43] | you’ve ever saved,right? | 年龄最小的女孩吧 |
[40:48] | There was one other girl. | 还有另一位更年轻的女孩 |
[40:54] | Liza,honey. | 莉莎 亲爱的 |
[40:55] | Alex is gonna walk you up to the house now,okay? | 艾丽克斯会领你进屋去 好吗 |
[40:58] | Me? Don’t you wanna– | 我吗 难道你不想亲自… |
[41:00] | No. | 不了 |
[41:02] | I got the last girl. | 上一个女孩是我拯救的 |
[41:05] | I want you to have this one. | 这一次我想让你来 |
[41:08] | Get her home. | 把她领回家 |
[41:11] | Come on. | 快来吧 |