时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I only need one of you. | 我只需要你们中的一个 |
[00:11] | Did Nikita send you… | 是尼基塔派你来的 |
[00:13] | or Michael? | 还是迈克尔 |
[00:16] | Where is your hit team? | 你们的突击队都藏哪了 |
[00:17] | Or is it their precision strike squad? | 或者称之为精密行动部队 |
[00:21] | Or does division not believe in that kind of killing anymore? | 亦或是”组织”不再信仰杀戮了 |
[00:26] | Ah,I’d heard they’d gone soft– | 听说他们现在温和了许多 |
[00:29] | redemption,forgiveness. | 救赎 宽恕 |
[00:32] | Whatever stooge the president put in charge | 不管是哪个傀儡总统当权 |
[00:34] | has no clue what division is about. | 他都不了解”组织”的真面目 |
[00:39] | You want forgiveness? | 你渴求宽恕吗 |
[01:10] | I forgive you. | 我宽恕你 |
[01:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:49] | Thousands gathered to celebrate | 数千民众聚集在一起 |
[01:51] | the special election of Alexi Markov | 庆祝亚历克西·马可夫通过补选 |
[01:53] | as President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. | 上任乌兹别克斯坦共和国的新总统 |
[01:56] | His swift rise to power came on the heels | 在前任总统泽拉斯奇于上个月突然离世后 |
[01:58] | of the sudden death of former President Zelensky last month. | 亚历克西迅速崛起 获得政权 |
[02:02] | This guy was division? | 这家伙曾是”组织”的人吗 |
[02:04] | To the world,he’s Alexi Markov. | 在众人眼里 他是亚历克西·马可夫 |
[02:07] | To us,Edward. | 但对于我们 他是爱德华 |
[02:09] | Sent into deep cover six years ago | 六年前 他作为卧底 |
[02:12] | to infiltrate the People’s Liberty Movement– | 渗入了自由党内部 |
[02:14] | Uzbekistan’s main opposition party. | 乌兹别克斯坦最大的在野党 |
[02:16] | – How the hell did he become– – Master of his domain? | -他怎么成了… -一党领袖 |
[02:19] | A little luck,a lot of cojones. | 运气与胆色 |
[02:22] | He carved out a role for himself as the party’s enforcer. | 作为该党的行动派 他在党内迅速崛起 |
[02:24] | He wormed his way up the ranks, | 一路攀至权利的顶峰 |
[02:26] | then when the PLM rose to power last month, | 而上个月 当自由党争夺到政权时 |
[02:29] | he found himself a heartbeat away. | 他离总统职位只有一息之隔 |
[02:30] | He made sure that heart didn’t beat very long. | 他切断了上任总统的那一丝气息 |
[02:33] | One of the dirty thirty is the leader of a foreign country. | 地下30人组之一成为了一国元首 |
[02:37] | My God,this is a disaster. | 真是个灾难 |
[02:40] | We talked about these rogues being loose cannons. | 像之前说的 这些人都极其危险 |
[02:42] | This one’s a loose nuke. | 而他最为危险 |
[02:43] | At least we know where he is. | 至少我们知道他在哪 |
[02:44] | We head to Uzbekistan. | 我们这就去乌兹别克斯坦 |
[02:45] | You and what army? | 你要带哪个部队去 |
[02:47] | ‘Cause this guy literally has an army. | 这家伙掌控了一个国家的兵力 |
[02:49] | He already wiped out our advance team. | 我们的先遣队都被他消灭了 |
[02:51] | He’s gonna be on high alert. | 他现在一定是高度警觉 |
[02:53] | This can’t be an away game. | 所以我们绝不能找上门去 |
[02:56] | He’s got a White House state visit on the books for next week. | 行程显示 下周他将到访白宫 |
[02:58] | That’s our window– when he’s in our backyard. | 当他身处我们地盘 我们的机会就来了 |
[03:01] | Tricky. If a leader dies on American soil, | 这很难 如果他国领导人在美国丧命 |
[03:03] | whether real or if we fake it,it’ll look suspicious. | 不管他是否真的死亡 都会很可疑 |
[03:06] | That’s why he’s not going to die. | 所以他不能死 |
[03:09] | We take him and swap him with a double. | 我们抓住他 再换一个替身 |
[03:11] | Then we plot his death on our own timeline. | 这样 他的生死就全掌控在我们手上了 |
[03:13] | Look,I have read the files. | 我看过档案了 |
[03:14] | I know division’s done this before. | “组织”之前干过这种事 |
[03:16] | Yeah,with carefully selected assets, | 他们精心选择了合适的时机 |
[03:18] | months of vetting,and plastic surgery. | 数月的排查 还进行了整容手术 |
[03:20] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[03:21] | Unless you ask the president to delay the meeting. | 除非你去找总统推迟会议 |
[03:23] | The President? | 找总统吗 |
[03:25] | And what do I tell her when she asks why? | 如果她问起 我要怎么说 |
[03:26] | That she’d be helping us get one of our targets. | 说这是在帮我们阻击目标人物吗 |
[03:28] | I’m not telling the president that a rogue division agent | 我不能告诉总统 “组织”的一位危险分子 |
[03:31] | is currently running Uzbekistan. | 掌控了乌兹别克斯坦的大权 |
[03:33] | Now,we intercept Markov after he arrives in the states | 在马可夫到达美国 但尚未进入白宫前 |
[03:36] | but before he gets to the White House. | 我们就要成功阻击他 |
[03:37] | I want conops and mission breakdown on my desk | 在这之前 我需要见到行动计划与分工 |
[03:40] | by close of play. | 摆在我的桌面 |
[03:45] | I’m just gonna say it. | 不得不说 |
[03:46] | There are lots of brands of decaf | 很多牌子的脱因咖啡 |
[03:48] | that are just as tasty as the real thing. | 口感和原味咖啡一样 |
[03:50] | I say we make the switch. | 还是换点低咖啡因的喝喝吧 |
[03:54] | You know,there is still a little piece of my head | 我还有一些脑细胞是没有 |
[03:56] | you didn’t bite off, | 被你吓死的 |
[03:57] | in case you want to go for seconds. | 以防你再吼一次 |
[03:59] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道过了 抱歉 |
[04:00] | But this is a volatile situation. | 但现在局面极其动荡危险 |
[04:03] | We realize that. | 我们了解 |
[04:04] | We all know how high the stakes are. | 我们都知道风险有多大 |
[04:06] | You need to trust that we know what we’re doing | 你要相信 我们清楚自己所做的一切 |
[04:08] | and we’re not gonna let you down. | 不会让你失望的 |
[04:09] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[04:10] | – Of course. – Okay. | -当然 -那好 |
[04:13] | But,I mean,based on how tightly wound | 但根据你紧张至极的表现 |
[04:15] | you’ve been lately,I’m not so sure. | 我不确定你能做到 |
[04:18] | I’m not just talking about today. | 而且不仅仅是今天这事 |
[04:25] | Birkhoff and Sonya came to me with something. | 伯克霍夫和桑娅带来了些消息 |
[04:27] | Looks like Amanda knew exactly when the attack on medical | 看样子 阿曼达对医疗室被攻击的事 |
[04:29] | went down. | 知道得一清二楚 |
[04:31] | Knew how? | 怎么知道了 |
[04:33] | The bad version– somebody told her. | 最糟糕的情况 有人通风报信了 |
[04:36] | A mole. | 有卧底 |
[04:39] | Well,I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. | 我们不该这么惊讶的 |
[04:40] | Probably too much to hope that this was one big,happy ship. | 我们对这个团体期望太高了 |
[04:44] | The Titanic was a happy ship right until the end. | 泰坦尼克号在撞毁前 人们的期望也很高 |
[04:49] | Let me put Alex on it. She’s experienced with this. | 让艾丽克丝负责吧 她有经验 |
[04:52] | Right. | 说得对 |
[04:53] | It takes a mole to catch a mole. | 让前任卧底来抓现任的 |
[04:59] | You sure that’s all? | 你还有什么话要说吗 |
[05:01] | The Markov situation isn’t helping. | 马可夫事件还没什么进展 |
[05:04] | I knew these rogues would be trouble. | 我就知道这些人是大麻烦 |
[05:06] | – I had no idea how much. – Don’t worry about it. | -只是不知道严重程度 -不要担心 |
[05:09] | We’ll catch this guy. | 我们会逮住这家伙的 |
[05:12] | Talk to Birkhoff and Sonya. | 告诉伯克霍夫和桑娅 |
[05:14] | They can get you access to the entire network. | 让他们能给你网络进入权限 |
[05:16] | – Keep it quiet. – Right. Sneakysneak. | -低调行事 -好的 暗中行动 |
[05:18] | You’re authorized to question anybody | 你被授权审问所有 |
[05:20] | you think is of interest. | 你认为有嫌疑的人 |
[05:21] | Yeah? Where are you going? | 是吗 你要去哪里 |
[05:23] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[05:48] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[05:54] | Did anyone see you enter the tunnels? | 有人看到你进隧道了吗 |
[05:56] | Nope. Maybe someday I’ll get to use the front door. | 没有 希望有一天我可以从正门进来 |
[06:04] | Madame President. | 总统女士 |
[06:06] | Gentlemen,let’s make this quick. | 先生们 我们长话短说 |
[06:08] | PDB President’s Daily Briefing | 美国总统每天早晨召集的短时间会议 |
[06:08] | This PDB highlights an incident | 这份短会简报强调 |
[06:10] | at Senator Herek’s rally as a matter for concern. | 要关注赫瑞克议员集会上的事件 |
[06:13] | The briefing before that flagged | 之前的简报强调了 |
[06:14] | the theft of an experimental explosive from… | 盗窃试验爆炸样品事件 地点是… |
[06:17] | Fort Granville. | 格兰维尔堡 |
[06:18] | Fort Granville as the work of possible coverts. | 格兰维尔堡可能是秘密基地 |
[06:21] | Madame President,in both cases,we– | 总统女士 这两起事件 我们都… |
[06:22] | I have thrown them off the scent. | 我已经转移了他们的注意力 |
[06:24] | I told them that we had more important work to do, | 我说我们有更重要的事情要做 |
[06:26] | which we do. | 事实上也的确如此 |
[06:31] | We are making progress. | 我们已取得进展 |
[06:32] | We brought down some serious threats. | 解决了一些严重的恐吓事件 |
[06:34] | We have strong leads on several others. | 其他事件也主动出击 |
[06:36] | My priority is the running of this country. | 国家的运转是我的头等要务 |
[06:38] | This week I am hosting a delegation from Uzbekistan | 这周我要接待乌兹别克斯坦的代表团 |
[06:41] | because they finally have a president | 因为他们终于选出了一个 |
[06:43] | who is willing to work with us. | 愿意与我们合作的总统 |
[06:45] | That is the work that this administration needs to be doing. | 这才是现在政府要做的事情 |
[06:47] | I can’t let the specter of some rogue black ops group | 我决不允许某些秘密行动组织 |
[06:50] | overshadow that. | 影响此事 |
[06:51] | If the public gets even a hint of what Division has done, | 如果公众得知”组织”的任何一点事迹 |
[06:55] | my entire agenda becomes an afterthought. | 我的一切努力将付之东流 |
[06:59] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 明白了吗 |
[07:00] | Yes. Yes,I do. | 是 明白了 |
[07:02] | And we are working on improving our containment strategies. | 我们正在努力推动遏制政策 |
[07:06] | We are scrubbing the place clean of Percy’s legacy. | 同时也在消除珀西留下的影响 |
[07:09] | Was Percy really the problem? | 珀西是问题所在吗 |
[07:11] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[07:13] | Or is Division the disease itself? | 或者说这是”组织”本身的问题 |
[07:15] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[07:16] | Ma’am,you have to be politic. I don’t. | 总统 您得审慎行事 但我不必 |
[07:19] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:19] | You know damn well what it means. | 你很清楚我什么意思 |
[07:21] | Special Forces have been placed on ready alert. | 特种部队已经处于待命状态 |
[07:24] | We made a deal. | 我们之前已有协定 |
[07:25] | Commander Danforth is not saying this has to happen. | 丹佛斯司令并没说一定要这样 |
[07:27] | But you need to know that it will happen if necessary. | 但你要明白 如有必要 我们会这样做的 |
[07:32] | Within minutes of the scramble order, | 命令下达后几分钟内 |
[07:34] | they will raid your compound and scrub it clean. | 他们就会袭击你的组织 肃清一切 |
[07:36] | The objective was to shut Division down discreetly. | 我们的目标是谨慎地关闭”组织” |
[07:38] | The objective is not being met. | 目标无法达到 |
[07:40] | So you go the other way… | 所以你就反其道而行之 |
[07:42] | with an attack so loud it can’t be covered up? | 弄出如此大的动静 根本无法隐瞒 |
[07:44] | The cover story’s pre-written. | 用来掩饰的故事会提前写好 |
[07:46] | Dead assassins can’t contradict it. | 死无对证 |
[07:48] | Okay,Evan,stop. | 好了 埃文 别说了 |
[07:49] | The only person that can give that order is me, | 只有我可以下达这个命令 |
[07:51] | and I’m not giving it yet. | 我还没打算下达 |
[07:54] | The purpose of this meeting was | 这次会晤就是希望 |
[07:55] | to get on the same page | 你能与我们站在同一战线上 |
[07:57] | and to get our priorities clear. | 并且分清主次 |
[07:59] | Fletcher is promising to color within the lines. | 弗莱彻承诺不做出格的事情 |
[08:01] | Danforth is saying keep your junk in your pants, | 丹佛斯是说你要老老实实的 |
[08:03] | or we’ll cut it off. | 不然我们就会解散组织 |
[08:05] | Is that politic enough? | 这样处理够审慎吗 |
[08:09] | The next time we hear of Division in a negative light | 如果我们再听到”组织”的任何负面消息 |
[08:12] | will be the last time we hear of Division. | 那么”组织”将不复存在 |
[08:25] | How the hell are we gonna get this guy? | 我们要怎么接近这家伙 |
[08:27] | His security profile’s pretty solid. | 他周围的安保措施很严密 |
[08:29] | Once his personal guards turn him in to the Secret Service | 一旦他的私人保镖把他送进情报局 |
[08:31] | he’s basically untouchable. | 我们再也接触不到他了 |
[08:33] | So the White House is the end zone. | 所以白宫是禁区 |
[08:34] | We can’t let him in. | 不能让他进去 |
[08:36] | The most secure building in the world? | 世界上最安全的地方 |
[08:38] | That’s kind of a nonstarter. | 没有成功的希望 |
[08:39] | That leaves his hotel. | 那就只能去他住的旅馆了 |
[08:42] | He’s gonna be there one night | 他去会见斯宾塞总统的前一天 |
[08:43] | before he meets President Spencer. | 会住在那里 |
[08:44] | Even if we grab him there,how are we gonna replace him? | 就算我们抓住了他 我们怎么替代他呢 |
[08:47] | Ah,the miracle of science. | 见证科学的奇迹吧 |
[08:52] | It’s an electro-active polymer. | 这是电活性聚合体 |
[08:55] | It changes shape when you run a current through it. | 通电时会变形 |
[08:57] | DARPA’s been developing it to create | 国防高级研究计划局研制这个 |
[08:57] | Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency | 国防高级研究计划局 |
[08:59] | artificial muscle for wounded soldiers. | 是为了给伤兵制造人造肌肉 |
[09:02] | If you have detailed enough data, | 如果能得到足够的数据 |
[09:03] | you can achieve… | 你就会得到 |
[09:08] | A mask. | 面具 |
[09:10] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[09:12] | It’s pretty,ain’t it? The perfect replica– | 很漂亮 对吧 最棒的复制品 |
[09:15] | same tone and consistency as real skin and muscle. | 色泽与柔软度都跟真的皮肤和肌肉一样 |
[09:20] | So who’s gonna wear it? | 谁要戴着他 |
[09:22] | Someone the same height and build as Markov, | 跟马可夫身高体型相仿 |
[09:25] | someone who speaks Russian | 会说俄语 |
[09:26] | and has experience in cover missions. | 并且有掩护任务经历的人 |
[09:30] | – You. – Da. | -你 -没问题 |
[09:32] | Only hitch is,we need ultra-detailed measurements | 唯一的问题是 我们需要超精准的测量 |
[09:36] | to get this thing to work, | 来确保有效 |
[09:37] | which means a laser scan of Markov’s face. | 也就是要镭射扫描马可夫的面容 |
[09:40] | Should take about two hours. | 需要两小时的时间 |
[09:42] | So we need to build in a two-hour gap | 所以我们从抓住他到替换他 |
[09:44] | between grabbing Markov and replacing him– | 需要争取两个小时的时间 |
[09:45] | I mean,me. | 是我替换 |
[09:46] | So I can see how we get to him,but extraction? | 我知道要如何抓住他 但是转移呢 |
[09:50] | It’s not gonna be easy transporting him out of there,not quietly. | 想悄无声息的把他转移可不简单 |
[09:54] | We don’t have to transport him. | 不需要我们来转移他 |
[09:58] | He’s gonna transport himself. | 让他自己送上门 |
[10:43] | Da. | 遵命 |
[10:50] | How’s whack-a-mole? | “打地鼠行动”怎么样了 |
[10:53] | Ryan brought me up to speed. | 瑞安让我加快速度 |
[10:54] | Mm. I’m glad. I could use your help. | 真高兴 你可以帮忙 |
[10:57] | I’ve been scanning server traffic. | 我在检查服务器流量 |
[10:59] | Find anything? | 有任何发现吗 |
[11:01] | No. I’ve been checking for incursions, | 没有 我试图寻找入侵迹象 |
[11:03] | but all of the packet filters are intact. | 但是所有过滤包都是完好的 |
[11:04] | If anyone hacked in, | 如果真的有人入侵 |
[11:05] | they’ve covered it up really well. | 那他掩饰的实在太好了 |
[11:07] | Look for a protocol-wrapped tunnel. | 看看入侵处会不会隐藏在协议文件中 |
[11:09] | A shell program? | 外壳程序吗 |
[11:10] | First thing Seymour had me do. | 这是西摩展示给我的第一个程序 |
[11:14] | I told him it would be pretty obvious,and he got all huffy. | 我告诉他这平淡无奇 他气得直跳脚 |
[11:17] | I don’t know what’s worse for Birkhoff– | 我不知道什么对伯克霍夫打击更大 |
[11:18] | the fact that someone pulled one over on him | 是发现有人欺骗他 |
[11:21] | or that it was me and Nikita. | 还是发现骗他的是我和尼基塔 |
[11:24] | Someone’s breached an internal firewall. | 有人侵入了内部防火墙 |
[11:26] | Are they contacting someone on the outside? | 是为了和外部取得联系吗 |
[11:30] | No,they’re on an older server– | 不 他们在用老服务器 |
[11:32] | archived records,low-level data. | 存档记录和底层数据 |
[11:35] | The access point is medical. | 接入点在医务室 |
[11:36] | Whoever’s doing this is there right now. | 那人现在还在 |
[11:45] | Nikki’s on approach. | 尼基快到了 |
[11:47] | Detaching from glider…now. | 和滑翔机分离 就现在 |
[11:51] | Ops,Nikita. Touchdown. | 分队 尼基塔 着陆 |
[11:54] | Copy that. Target’s in the zone. | 收到 目标在区域内 |
[11:56] | Okay,you’re looking for the H-VAC unit. | 现在找到采暖通风空调系统 |
[11:58] | It’s at the southeast corner. | 在东南角 |
[11:59] | Tap the number three line. | 装在三号线路上 |
[12:02] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[12:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:08] | Is he ready for room service? | 他准备好客房服务了吗 |
[12:09] | Almost. | 基本上吧 |
[12:11] | Hey,bring me back some of those chocolates,will you? | 给我带点那里的巧克力回来 好吗 |
[12:14] | They’ll be on your pillow tonight. | 今晚会放到你枕边的 |
[13:12] | – Thanks. – Sprucing the place up? | -谢了 -这里在装修吗 |
[13:15] | Making it homier. | 变得更温馨点 |
[13:17] | No,they’re retrofitting the place | 不 他们在这里重装了 |
[13:19] | with new biocontainment safeties. | 新的生物防护安全设施 |
[13:22] | Because of Amanda’s sarin gas attack. | 为了对付阿曼达的沙林毒气袭击 |
[13:24] | It’s the gift that keeps on giving. | 这礼物从未间断过 |
[13:25] | Hey,guys,you want to give us a couple minutes? | 伙计们 能让我们单独相处一会吗 |
[13:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:32] | Still having problems with your memories? | 你记忆还是有问题吗 |
[13:34] | No change,if that’s what you mean. | 没什么好转 你就要说这些吗 |
[13:35] | It must be really frustrating | 知道阿曼达手里有全部的答案 |
[13:37] | knowing Amanda’s got all the answers. | 你一定感觉十分沮丧 |
[13:39] | Probably very tempting to try and reach out. | 或许会让你很想和外部联系 |
[13:42] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[13:43] | A restricted server was breached coming from this location. | 医务室里有人入侵了一个机密服务器 |
[13:47] | Did anyone ask you to go looking for something? | 有人让你查什么东西吗 |
[13:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:51] | but,yeah,I was hunting… for information on my past. | 但确实 我一直在找寻我的记忆 |
[13:54] | The file Nikita gave me had nothing, | 尼基塔给我的档案没什么帮助 |
[13:56] | so I figured I’d search the archive. | 所以我打算自己查找 |
[13:57] | Yeah,on a classified volume. How did you break in? | 还是按照卷宗分类找的 你是怎么破解进去的 |
[14:00] | Just ’cause I was a cleaner | 我是个杀手 |
[14:01] | doesn’t mean I didn’t go through the rest of the training. | 并不代表我在其它方面没接受过训练 |
[14:04] | I didn’t realize you were watching me. | 真没想到你在监视我 |
[14:12] | Why are you asking about Amanda? | 你为什么提起了阿曼达 |
[14:14] | Can’t be too careful. | 不能放松警惕 |
[14:15] | If you’re worried about her getting into the system, | 如果你担心她入侵系统 |
[14:17] | why are you monitoring internal traffic ? | 你为什么还要监视内部 |
[14:21] | You think she has a mole. | 你觉得她有卧底 |
[14:24] | That’s it,isn’t it? Let me help you find him. | 我说对了吧 让我帮你找出那个人 |
[14:30] | Hey. Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[14:35] | Yeah,there’s a com in your ear. That’s why you can hear me. | 你耳朵里有耳麦 所以你能听到我说话 |
[14:40] | In your mouth is a modified M67 frag grenade… | 你嘴巴里有个改装过的M67手榴弹 |
[14:46] | which is now armed. | 现在启动了 |
[14:47] | Do exactly as I say, | 按照我说的去做 |
[14:49] | or you’re gonna have a very,very unhappy dentist. | 要不然你的嘴巴就开花了 |
[14:53] | Ah,no,no,no. | 不 别那样 |
[14:54] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会那么做 |
[14:57] | There’s a bag next to you. In it is a rappelling harness. | 你旁边有个包 里面有套绳索背带 |
[14:59] | There’s a line already outside the window, | 窗外的绳索已经准备好了 |
[15:01] | get yourself down to the street and don’t let security see you. | 顺着绳索降到街上 不要让警卫看到你 |
[15:04] | Oh,also… | 还有 |
[15:07] | you have three minutes. | 只有三分钟时间 |
[15:17] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[15:23] | You stupid bitch. | 你个死贱人 |
[15:25] | Do you even know what you’ve done? | 你知道自己在做些什么吗 |
[15:27] | Taken a murdering psychopath with delusions of grandeur | 让一个有权力幻想症的变态杀人狂 |
[15:29] | out of commission– am I in the ballpark? | 远离委员会 我没有遗漏吧 |
[15:33] | This could lead to Amanda. | 这可以帮我们找到阿曼达 |
[15:34] | I can’t talk to you about this. | 我不能和你说这个 |
[15:36] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[15:37] | Amanda has answers about my past. | 阿曼达知道我的过去 |
[15:39] | – Shut up. – Look,I’m not gonna let you– | -闭嘴 -我不会让你 |
[15:40] | No,no,seriously shut up. | 不是 先别说话 |
[15:45] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:47] | Get in the car. | 进到车里去 |
[15:48] | You have ensured the destruction of Division. | 你保证过要摧毁”组织” |
[16:25] | – Is everyone okay? – Yeah. | -大家都没事吧 -没事 |
[16:27] | Owen and Alex were the only ones here–they got clear. | 只有欧文和艾丽克丝在 他们都没事 |
[16:29] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[16:31] | How long do we have before we have to get Markov back? | 马可夫能在这儿呆多长时间 |
[16:33] | Four hours,tops. | 最多四个小时 |
[16:36] | Let’s get him to Birkhoff. Start the scan. | 把他带伯克霍夫那里去 开始扫描 |
[16:37] | We got to get you changed. | 我们要带你去换衣服 |
[16:38] | I still have to sample his vocals. | 我还得要他声音的样本 |
[16:49] | Traces of corrosive on the edge. | 边缘有腐蚀过的痕迹 |
[16:52] | – This was planned. – You sure? | -这是计划好的 -你确定吗 |
[16:55] | I know my acids. | 我对酸有研究 |
[17:01] | That mole does not want to be found. | 那个卧底不想被发现 |
[17:05] | You weren’t supposed to say anything. | 你不应该跟他说的 |
[17:07] | I didn’t tell him. He guessed. | 不是我说的 他自己猜的 |
[17:09] | Why do I get the feeling you all think I’m an idiot? | 我怎么感觉你们都拿我当白痴 |
[17:14] | Okay,pull all the duty rosters,find out who had access, | 把所有值勤的人都叫过来 找出谁进来过 |
[17:16] | and start questioning them. | 然后问话 |
[17:17] | If anybody asks,this was an accident. | 如果有人问怎么了 就说是个事故 |
[17:21] | Everyone’s jumpy already. | 现在大家都躁动不安 |
[17:25] | Go to the arms locker,get a sidearm. | 到武器柜那里 拿一把小手枪 |
[17:28] | The mole knows you’re on the hunt. | 卧底知道你在找线索 |
[17:35] | All right,once the mapping’s done, | 好的 图绘好后 |
[17:36] | it shouldn’t take long to shape the polymer. | 聚合物塑型就很快了 |
[17:38] | Sampling of his vocals are complete. | 声音样本也处理完毕 |
[17:40] | How’s the hair going? | 头发怎么样了 |
[17:42] | I’m on it. | 我正在弄 |
[18:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:08] | So… | 那 |
[18:10] | How long are you going to be in cover? | 这次你要潜伏多久 |
[18:12] | A couple of weeks– | 几周 |
[18:13] | just long enough to go to Uzbekistan | 去乌兹别克斯坦 |
[18:14] | and arrange for a nice,natural death. | 伪造一场天衣无缝的自然死亡就回来 |
[18:18] | I got to say, | 我得说 |
[18:19] | I’m not really crazy about you leaving for so long. | 我真不想你离开那么久 |
[18:22] | We’ve been apart before. | 我们以前分开过 |
[18:24] | Well,not since we’ve been engaged. | 那时还没有订婚啊 |
[18:27] | It makes a difference,huh? | 现在不同了 是吧 |
[18:31] | – Surprisingly,yes. – Ah. | -还真是这样 -啊 |
[18:35] | Pitiful. | 真可怜 |
[18:37] | Percy gave you a gift, | 珀西赋予你一身绝技 |
[18:39] | a new life,a chance to serve you country. | 让你从头开始 给你机会效忠国家 |
[18:42] | And what did you do? | 而你在做什么 |
[18:43] | Could you stop him from moving? | 你能让他别动吗 |
[18:44] | – He’s gonna screw up the scan. – You betrayed him. | -他会搞砸扫描 -你背叛了他 |
[18:46] | You turned your back on your duty,and for what– | 你不履行你的职责 却在这儿干嘛 |
[18:49] | to play house? | 过家家吗 |
[18:51] | Division used to stand for something. | “组织”过去呼风唤雨 |
[18:53] | Now what do they do? | 现在他们在干什么 |
[18:55] | They hunt down and kill their own. | 四处缉捕杀害自己的人 |
[18:57] | You had a chance to do the right thing | 你原本有机会伸张正义 |
[18:58] | – and turn yourself in. – I did the right thing… | -自首认罪 -我是在伸张正义 |
[19:01] | With a little help from Amanda. | 并得到阿曼达的小小帮助 |
[19:06] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[19:07] | Yeah,she helped me craft a message for you. | 她帮我为你精心准备了一条消息 |
[19:09] | What message? | 什么消息 |
[19:16] | You know me as Alexi Markov, | 你们知道我是亚历克西·马可夫 |
[19:17] | duly-elected President of Uzbekistan. | 合法选举产生的乌兹别克斯坦总统 |
[19:20] | But for ten years,I was an undercover operative | 但是十年以来 我是一名潜伏特工 |
[19:23] | with a covert American Black-Ops group known as Division. | 效命于名为”组织”的美国秘密行动组 |
[19:27] | My public background and my life–it’s a lie. | 我的背景和生活都是谎言 |
[19:31] | I was placed in this country | 我被安插在这个国家 |
[19:32] | to spy on and disrupt local government through murder, | 用谋杀和严刑逼供等暴力行为 |
[19:35] | torture,and violence. | 来监视并分裂地方政府 |
[19:37] | Just like I spied on and disrupted other governments– | 就像我监视和分裂其它政府一样 |
[19:40] | some of them U.S. Allies. | 其中不乏美国的盟友 |
[19:43] | The file has a text attachment– | 文件里有一份文本附件 |
[19:44] | names,dates,places. | 里面有姓名 日期 地点 |
[19:46] | This video gets released to every major media outlet | 如果我当天早上不给手下一个口令 |
[19:49] | unless I give my people a password every morning. | 这份视频就将被传给各大主流媒体 |
[19:53] | Let me go,or in a few hours, | 放我走 否则几小时后 |
[19:56] | division will be exposed to the world, | “组织”将会天下尽知 |
[19:58] | and the full force and fury of the U.S. Military | 美国军方将会全员出动 痛下杀手 |
[20:01] | will be turned on you. | 把”组织”夷为平地 |
[20:05] | That’s a nice bluff. | 你太能虚张声势了 |
[20:08] | I think he knows it’s not a bluff. | 他应该知道这不是虚张声势 |
[20:14] | Ryan? | 瑞安 |
[20:16] | That’s not gonna happen,is it? | 这不可能发生 是吗 |
[20:20] | How did you find out? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[20:22] | Amanda assumed that the president | 阿曼达知道总统 |
[20:23] | would have a kill contingency in her back pocket. | 会有摧毁”组织”的应急法案 |
[20:26] | What the hell is this guy talking about? | 他究竟在说什么 |
[20:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:30] | I don’t want that video out there any more than you do. | 我和你们一样不想让视频外泄 |
[20:33] | How would I go back to being president? | 不如让我重返总统宝座 |
[20:36] | So I’m gonna make you a deal. | 我跟你们做个交易吧 |
[20:38] | Once I sign this military aid agreement | 一旦我和斯宾塞总统 |
[20:40] | with President Spencer, | 签署军事援助协议 |
[20:43] | billions of U.S. Dollars will be flowing into Uzbekistan. | 数以亿计的美元将会流向乌兹别克斯坦 |
[20:49] | Once I skim my fair share off the top, | 一旦我赚的盆满钵溢 |
[20:52] | you’ll never hear from me again. | 我就会永远消失 |
[20:57] | So let me go. | 所以放我走 |
[20:59] | And hurry up,eh? | 快点 |
[21:01] | I got to clean up before I meet the Prez. | 在会晤总统前 我要整理一下 |
[21:06] | Get him ready for transport back to the hotel. | 做准备 把他送回宾馆 |
[21:08] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[21:16] | Tell me this isn’t true, | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[21:18] | that you’re playing some kind of con. | 你在欲擒故纵 |
[21:19] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[21:20] | What does he mean that the government | 他说政府会摧毁”组织” |
[21:21] | will destroy division? | 是什么意思 |
[21:22] | The president has made it clear she can’t let division | 总统明确表示 她不会让”组织” |
[21:24] | become a liability to her administration. | 成为政府的累赘 |
[21:26] | If it does,Special Forces will come in here | 如果真这样 就会出动特种部队 |
[21:28] | and wipe us out. | 把我们一网打尽 |
[21:30] | And unlike the Marines who were set to attack last time, | 与上次海军陆战队的袭击不同 |
[21:33] | these troops are fully prepped, | 这种部队装备精良 |
[21:34] | with complete floor plans | 配有完整的地面路线图 |
[21:36] | and a full roster of every agent and where they live. | 还有全部特工的花名册和住址 |
[21:39] | Plans and rosters– how could they get them? | 路线图和花名册 他们怎么会有 |
[21:41] | I gave it to them. | 是我给他们的 |
[21:44] | It was the price for sparing this place the first time. | 这是他们初次赦免”组织”的代价 |
[21:48] | Look,the president had to have a contingency. | 听着 总统必须的有应急方案 |
[21:52] | A contingency? | 应急方案 |
[21:54] | You’re talking about mass murder. | 你说的可是大屠杀 |
[21:55] | – How could you keep this from me? – Because that’s my job! | -你怎能瞒着我 -这是我的工作 |
[21:58] | Do you want to do it? | 你想代劳吗 |
[22:02] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:03] | We will get Markov another day. | 缉捕马可夫不急于一时 |
[22:06] | But today,we have let him go. | 但是今天 我们必须放了他 |
[22:33] | I’ll give your best to the president. | 我会带你向总统问好 |
[22:35] | Uzbekistan’s army– how big is it? | 乌兹别克斯坦的军队规模有多大 |
[22:37] | ‘Cause you’re gonna need every last man to stop me | 我坚定要缉拿你归案 |
[22:39] | from getting you. | 我会把你缉拿归案 |
[22:40] | Those are big words. And for what? | 不要说空话 何必呢 |
[22:44] | Your pathetic new Division is not worth saving. | 可悲的”组织”不值得你拯救 |
[22:56] | Now,if we have any more questions,we’ll be in touch. | 如果还有问题 我们会联系你 |
[23:05] | This is going nowhere. | 这样毫无进展 |
[23:07] | Anyone could have gotten to that oxygen tank. | 每个人都能接触到那个氧气瓶 |
[23:12] | Don’t they restrict access to the sublevels anymore? | 他们不再对权限分级吗 |
[23:15] | No. We let people roam around more freely now. | 没有 我们允许特工更加自由的出入 |
[23:19] | Oh,good… | 太好了 |
[23:21] | ‘Cause I may move,you know,get out of here. | 因为我可能要搬出去 离开这里 |
[23:24] | Gas attacks,explosions– | 毒气袭击 爆炸 |
[23:26] | I was safer in a Russian prison. | 我在俄罗斯的监狱里更安全 |
[23:30] | Well,if you hadn’t been there today, | 如果你今天还在监狱 |
[23:32] | I would be dead. | 我已经死了 |
[23:36] | Actually,I wasn’t supposed to be there today. | 其实 我今天没有打算去那里 |
[23:39] | How could anyone have planned for that? | 怎么会有人事先安排好袭击呢 |
[23:44] | You weren’t the target. | 你不是目标 |
[23:47] | – Who would want you dead? – In here? | -谁会希望你死 -这里的人吗 |
[23:50] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不希望我死 |
[23:52] | I was a reaper. | 我曾是名终结者 |
[23:54] | I killed agents and their loved ones. | 我杀了很多特工和他们深爱的人 |
[23:58] | That’s why Percy kept me out of here for so many years. | 所以这么多年 珀西一直不让我来这里 |
[24:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:03] | Cross-referencing your mission files with the duty roster. | 把你的任务档案和执勤记录交叉对比 |
[24:08] | Do you recognize any of these names? | 这些名字中有你认识的吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:14] | No,I’m telling you,I can find the source video. | 不 我告诉你 我能找到原始视频 |
[24:17] | We still have the cryptograph we nabbed from Amanda. | 我们这还有从阿曼达那抢来的译码器 |
[24:19] | – Now,I can get into any system– – Birkhoff- | -我现在能进入所有系统 -伯克霍夫 |
[24:20] | No! I can get into any system in the world with that thing! | 有了这东西 我能进入世界上的所有系统 |
[24:25] | Okay? We delete all the copies of the video, | 我们删除所有视频记录 |
[24:27] | neutralize the threat,huh? | 威胁就解除了 |
[24:29] | And Markov makes another video. | 马可夫还有一份视频 |
[24:34] | – You got a better idea? – There aren’t any better ideas. | -你有更好的主意吗 -没有更好的主意了 |
[24:38] | Yes,there is. | 不 有 |
[24:40] | We run… | 我们跑路 |
[24:41] | Tell everyone in here that their government is trying to kill them, | 告诉这儿所有人 他们的政府要杀掉他们 |
[24:43] | and then we open the barn doors. | 然后打开谷仓大门 |
[24:45] | You can’t be serious. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[24:45] | And have 300 agents panic and go rogue? | 引起300名特工的恐慌失控吗 |
[24:48] | Or what– wait to be slaughtered? | 那怎么办 等着被屠杀吗 |
[24:51] | It’s not gonna come to that. | 不会发展到这一步的 |
[24:53] | Can you guarantee that? | 你能保证吗 |
[24:56] | Are you giving me your word,Ryan? | 你是在向我保证吗 瑞安 |
[25:03] | I got another idea. | 我有其他的办法 |
[25:06] | We can go public,and we can tell our story to the press. | 我们向公众曝光 把我们的故事告诉媒体 |
[25:08] | If we go loud enough, | 如果我们足够抢眼 |
[25:09] | the government wouldn’t risk touching us. | 政府就不会冒险动我们 |
[25:10] | – There’d be too much scrutiny. – No. | -因为会有太多人关注 -不行 |
[25:11] | – Why not? – It won’t work. | -为什么不行 -这行不通 |
[25:12] | Well,why not? | 为什么行不通 |
[25:13] | Because we’re criminals,Michael. | 因为我们是罪犯 迈克尔 |
[25:16] | There’s a reason the president doesn’t trust us. | 总统不相信我们是有原因的 |
[25:18] | Most of us are ex-prisoners. | 我们中的大部分人都有前科 |
[25:19] | Some of us are convicted killers. | 有些人是被定罪的谋杀犯 |
[25:21] | If we go public,they send us right back to where we were. | 如果寻求公众 他们会把我们送回监狱 |
[25:24] | And for me,that’s death row. | 而我 将被送回死囚牢房 |
[25:34] | Maybe they’re right. | 或许他们是对的 |
[25:36] | Maybe we can never change who we are. | 或许我们永远无法改变自己的身份 |
[25:39] | No,Nikita,you have to trust– | 不 尼基塔 你得信任… |
[25:41] | You do have lost the right to ask for my trust! | 你已经无权得到我的任何信任了 |
[25:46] | Nikita. Nikita! | 尼基塔 尼基塔 |
[25:48] | Let her be… | 让她去吧 |
[25:51] | For your own safety. | 为你的安全着想 |
[25:54] | I ain’t going back to prison,man. | 我可不要回到监狱 哥们儿 |
[25:57] | I’m just putting together an accident report. | 我只是在整理一份事故报告 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 明白 |
[26:01] | Uh,you’ve been working in medical this week,right? | 这周你都在医疗室工作 是吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah,I’ve been upgrading the biofilters. | 是的 我一直在升级生物过滤器 |
[26:05] | Right. Do you know Owen? | 好 你认识欧文吗 |
[26:07] | – Excuse me? – Owen,the patient in medical. | -谁 -欧文 医疗室的病人 |
[26:12] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:14] | Owen used to carry out | 欧文过去常常执行 |
[26:16] | what Percy called “internal sanctions,” | 珀西所谓的 “内部制裁” |
[26:18] | which basically means killing other agents. | 意思就是除掉其他特工 |
[26:21] | And I had Owen look through some old files, | 我曾让欧文看过一些旧档案 |
[26:23] | and he remembered your name from a mission profile | 而他记得在几年前的任务资料里 |
[26:26] | a few years ago. | 见过你的名字 |
[26:28] | There was something about you having a relationship | 说你跟另外一名特工 |
[26:30] | with another agent. | 在谈恋爱 |
[26:33] | I can’t remember her name. | 我不记得她的名字了 |
[26:38] | I don’t know. Was it,um…? | 不记得了 是不是… |
[26:43] | Julia. Her name was Julia. | 朱莉娅 她叫朱莉娅 |
[26:46] | Right. Julia. | 对 朱莉娅 |
[26:47] | I canceled her. | 我除掉了她 |
[26:50] | Owen,we agreed I would handle this. | 欧文 说好了我来处理的 |
[26:55] | Percy gave the order,but I carried it out. | 珀西下了命令 但是我执行的 |
[27:00] | You were right to target me. | 你想杀我是正常的 |
[27:02] | – Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. – Carl,drop it. | -等等 等等 -卡尔 放下刀 |
[27:04] | Owen,move. Drop the knife,now! | 欧文 快走 把刀放下 快点 |
[27:07] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[27:08] | Drop the knife! | 把刀放下 |
[27:10] | – Alex? Alex– – Nikita,stay back. | -艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 -尼基塔 退后 |
[27:13] | Nikita. | 别 尼基塔 |
[27:14] | Carl’s the one who sabotaged medical. | 是卡尔炸了医疗室 |
[27:17] | Do you know what he’s done? | 你知道他干了什么吗 |
[27:18] | Yes,I do. Believe me,I do. | 是的 我知道 相信我 我知道 |
[27:22] | Then you know why he has to die. | 那你就明白为什么他一定要死 |
[27:23] | Carl,listen to me. Owen’s a different person now. | 卡尔 听我说 欧文不是从前那个人了 |
[27:26] | No,he isn’t. He’s division. | 不 他是 他是”组织”的人 |
[27:28] | That part of you– that never changes. | 你的这个身份永远不会改变 |
[27:30] | You want to kill me? Go ahead. | 你想杀我吗 来吧 |
[27:33] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[27:35] | ‘Cause if we really can’t change and you’re right, | 如果我们真的不能改变 那你就是对的 |
[27:38] | I don’t deserve to live. | 我不配活着 |
[27:43] | There’s a lot of my past that I don’t remember, | 我的过去有很多已经不记得了 |
[27:45] | and some people say I should be able to live with that. | 有些人说我这样活着也挺好 |
[27:49] | But I can’t. | 但我不能这样 |
[27:53] | I need to remember… | 我需要记住 |
[27:56] | the good… | 那些美好的事情 |
[27:59] | and especially the bad. | 更是不能忘记我曾经犯下的恶行 |
[28:01] | Otherwise how am I going to make up for my sins? | 否则我要怎样弥补我犯下的罪过呢 |
[28:14] | So,yeah… | 对 |
[28:17] | I remember Julia. | 我记得朱莉娅 |
[28:21] | I remember her apartment. | 我记得她的公寓 |
[28:25] | She wore a blue shirt with yellow flowers. | 她穿着一件印有黄色花朵的蓝色衬衫 |
[28:32] | She fought. | 她反抗了 |
[28:36] | She fought so hard. | 她努力地反抗了 |
[28:42] | It should have been me. | 死的应该是我 |
[28:44] | She didn’t deserve that. | 她不该承受这一切 |
[28:51] | She didn’t deserve it. | 她不该那样无辜被杀 |
[28:53] | No one does. | 没人应该那样被杀害 |
[29:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:30] | The last head of division lied to me too. He’s dead now. | 前”组织”的头领也骗了我 他已经死了 |
[29:34] | Percy was lying to protect himself. | 珀西撒谎是为了保护他自己 |
[29:35] | I was trying to protect all of you. | 而我是为了保护你们所有人 |
[29:37] | And you lost everyone’s trust, | 你已经失去了所有人的信任 |
[29:38] | and you let the bad guy get away. | 并且让坏人逃脱了 |
[29:40] | We’ve still got another shot at Markov. | 我们还有机会抓到马可夫 |
[29:43] | We’ve got time until he gets his money, | 在他拿到钱之前 我们都有时间 |
[29:44] | time to figure out how to bring him in. | 我们有时间想出办法抓到他 |
[29:46] | No,we don’t. | 我们没时间了 |
[29:48] | I used the cryptograph to get into Markov’s personal server. | 我用译码器侵入了马可夫的私人服务器 |
[29:50] | I found this. | 找到了这个 |
[29:54] | By now,the world knows that President Spencer is dead. | 现在 全世界都知道斯宾塞总统死了 |
[29:58] | What you don’t know is why I had to kill her. | 但你们不知道为什么我要杀了她 |
[30:02] | It was her fear and cowardice | 是她的恐惧和懦弱 |
[30:03] | that lead directly to the murder of a truly great leader. | 导致了一位伟大领袖被谋杀 |
[30:08] | Percy was a patriot and a visionary. | 珀西是一位远见卓识的爱国者 |
[30:11] | He took me from the gutters | 他领我走出了贫民窟 |
[30:12] | and made me into one of the elites– | 让我变成精英中的一份子 |
[30:14] | someone who could do anything. | 我成了无所不能的精英 |
[30:16] | I owe my life to Percy. | 我欠珀西一条命 |
[30:18] | He’s the greatest man I’ve ever known. | 他是我认识的最伟大的人 |
[30:20] | We got a die-hard Percy loyalist on a suicide run. | 这是珀西死忠的自杀任务 |
[30:24] | It’s scheduled to hit in six hours. | 预计会在六小时内行动 |
[30:26] | He pre-recorded this. | 他事先录了这段视频 |
[30:27] | He could snap her neck at any second. | 这样可以随时找机会干掉她 |
[30:31] | He became president of Uzbekistan | 他当上乌兹别克斯坦的总统 |
[30:33] | just to get into range. | 就是为了接近她 |
[30:36] | Where’s Markov now? | 马可夫现在在哪里 |
[30:41] | Motorcade already left the hotel. | 他的车队已经离开了酒店 |
[30:44] | White House itinerary calls for | 根据白宫的日程表 |
[30:45] | the greeting ceremony in three hours. | 欢迎会将在三小时内开始 |
[30:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:51] | Warning the president. | 我要警告总统 |
[30:52] | Whoa! Whoa! No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:54] | You tell her the truth about Markov, | 你要是告诉她马可夫的计划 |
[30:56] | she triggers the attack on Division. | 她就会发动对”组织”的攻击 |
[30:57] | Tell him,Mikey. | 你说是吧 小迈 |
[30:59] | Birkhoff,we have a duty to our country. | 伯克霍夫 我们有义务保卫祖国 |
[31:01] | Screw the country. | 去你的祖国 |
[31:02] | I’m not becoming seal chow. | 我可不想被海豹突击队干掉 |
[31:03] | Then I suggest you join Nikita and start running. | 那我建议你和尼基塔一起逃亡去 |
[31:06] | No one’s running. You’re right,Birkhoff. | 没人会去逃亡 你是对的 伯克霍夫 |
[31:09] | Damn straight. | 你可真直接 |
[31:10] | You tell her the truth,they’ll kill us. | 你告诉她真相 他们就会杀了我们 |
[31:12] | We say nothing,he kills her. | 什么都不说的话 他会杀了她 |
[31:14] | No. | 不会 |
[31:14] | We are going to stop Markov. | 我们会阻止马可夫 |
[31:16] | Division is going to save the president’s life | “组织”会保护总统的性命 |
[31:18] | without her even knowing her life was in danger, | 而她都不会意识到自己有危险 |
[31:20] | because she is wrong about us. | 因为她低估我们了 |
[31:23] | We have changed. | 我们已经改变了 |
[31:25] | Not that I haven’t seen you do the impossible, | 我不是没见过你完成不可能的任务 |
[31:27] | but how exactly are we planning on doing this? | 但究竟要怎样才能做到这一点 |
[31:29] | Same as before– | 和之前计划的一样 |
[31:31] | we grab him,make the switch,fake his death later. | 抓到他 调个包 然后伪装他死亡 |
[31:34] | But he’s headed for the White House now. | 但他现在正往白宫去呢 |
[31:37] | So are we. | 我们也去 |
[31:44] | Okay. I am in the White House security system, | 我侵入了白宫的安全系统 |
[31:48] | courtesy of the cryptograph. | 多谢译码器的帮忙 |
[31:50] | I’m gonna miss that little beauty. | 我会想念这位小美人的 |
[31:52] | You sure we gotta give her up? | 你确定我们得把它交出去吗 |
[31:53] | Unless you’ve got a better idea on how to | 除非你有更好的办法 |
[31:54] | get an audience with the president on short notice. | 临时觐见总统 |
[32:03] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[32:05] | Okay,here we go. | 好 开始了 |
[32:10] | Guys,another 500 yards,then turn east. | 伙计们 再走500码之后往东转 |
[32:14] | That will dump you out in the main artery. | 就能到主下水道 |
[32:16] | It’s a good thing I mapped out this level | 多亏我在地下核反应堆那次任务中 |
[32:17] | during the underground nuclear reactor situation. | 搞到了地下通道的地图 |
[32:21] | “Yes,Birkhoff. | 没错 伯克霍夫 |
[32:22] | Good job,Birkhoff.” | 干得好 伯克霍夫 |
[32:23] | Shut up,Birkhoff. | 闭嘴 伯克霍夫 |
[32:27] | Birkhoff,we clear? | 伯克霍夫 这里安全吗 |
[32:30] | Good to go. | 安全 |
[32:31] | – Anyone on the radar? – No. | -有人在附近吗 -没有 |
[32:45] | What’s Markov’s 20? | 马可夫的位置在哪儿 |
[32:46] | Markov is approaching the diplomatic reception room. | 他正在往外交接待室走 |
[33:06] | This is Rover 1. | 这里是R1 |
[33:07] | V.I.P. has arrived. He’s in the D.R.R. | 重要人物已经到达 他在外交接待室 |
[33:10] | President Markov. | 马可夫总统 |
[33:11] | On behalf of the president of the United States, | 我代表美利坚合众国总统 |
[33:13] | I’d like to welcome you to the White House. | 欢迎您来到白宫 |
[33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:16] | I,uh,am most eager to meet the president. | 我非常期望与总统会面 |
[33:19] | She is very eager to meet you. | 她也非常想见您 |
[33:24] | – Madame President. – This is gonna have to wait. | -总统女士 -等一会儿再说 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry but this is a matter of national security. | 抱歉 但事关国家安全 |
[33:31] | I’m gonna be a few minutes. | 再等我几分钟 |
[33:33] | This… | 这个… |
[33:35] | This is the cryptograph. Division recently recovered it. | 这是译码器 “组织”最近才回收的 |
[33:44] | How’s it look? | 看上去怎么样 |
[33:46] | Heh. So cool. | 好神奇 |
[33:50] | Okay,Mikey… | 小迈 |
[33:52] | Secret Service office is just up to the right. | 特勤局办公室就在右边 |
[34:06] | Rover 1,do you have a visual on V.I.P.? | R1 你现在看得到重要人物吗 |
[34:08] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[34:09] | Did you give him clearance to blue sector? | 你给了他进入蓝区的权限吗 |
[34:11] | Negative. | 没有 |
[34:12] | Bring him here. We need to sort this out. | 带他过来 我们要弄清楚 |
[34:17] | Excuse me,sir. Would you come with me? | 打扰了 先生 请跟我来 |
[34:21] | Are we going to see the president? | 我们要去见总统了吗 |
[34:22] | Not just yet. | 还没有 |
[34:28] | With its ability to hack | 这东西有能力侵入 |
[34:29] | into any computer system in the world, | 世界上的任何计算机系统 |
[34:31] | the cryptograph can be an incredibly powerful weapon. | 译码器将是一个非常强力的武器 |
[34:34] | That’s great. Get it over to NSA. | 非常好 把它交给国安局 |
[34:38] | I also believe that recovering the cryptograph | 我认为能回收这台译码器 |
[34:40] | is proof of Division’s benefit | 就证明了”组织”的作用 |
[34:42] | and not just with regards to the rogue agents. | 并不仅限于追捕叛变特工 |
[34:44] | This isn’t high school,Fletcher. | 这里不是高中 弗莱彻 |
[34:45] | You don’t get extra credit. | 你不会得到信任加分的 |
[34:47] | Just pointing out we’re on the right path. | 我只是证明我们一切还在正轨上 |
[34:48] | We can discuss this later. | 我们稍后再讨论这个 |
[34:50] | Sorry,Madame President. | 抱歉 总统女士 |
[34:51] | But we have an ongoing security incident. | 目前出了点安保事故 |
[34:52] | You’re gonna have to stay here. | 您必须留在这里 |
[34:59] | President Markov,thank you for coming. | 马可夫总统 感谢您能来 |
[35:02] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:03] | You understand we need to investigate | 请您理解 我们必须对任何 |
[35:05] | any uncleared incursions into the restricted sections | 侵入白宫限制区域的不明人物 |
[35:08] | of the White House. | 进行调查 |
[35:09] | What does this have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[35:11] | I was just wondering how you got into this area. | 我只是想知道您是怎么进入限制区的 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:15] | Okay,Markov is with the Secret Service. | 马可夫和特勤局的人在一起 |
[35:19] | I’m gonna draw them away with a distraction. | 我会引开他们 |
[35:20] | You should have a 30-second window of opportunity. | 你会有30秒的空隙 |
[35:23] | Copy that–30 seconds. | 了解 30秒 |
[35:27] | I’ve wiped your images off the cameras. | 已经把你的影像从监控中消除了 |
[35:29] | If it was due to a breakdown in our security, | 如果是由于我们安保的故障 |
[35:31] | we need to make sure it’s addressed. | 我们需要确保故障得到解决 |
[35:32] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[35:33] | Take care of your business on your own time. | 你们自己的问题自己解决 |
[35:35] | Sir,if you don’t mind– | 先生 您不介意的话… |
[35:40] | Oh,no,that’s not good. | 不好 情况不妙 |
[35:41] | Killer in the White House! Killer in the White House! | 白宫内有杀手 白宫内有杀手 |
[35:45] | – What happened? – He just took out the agents. | -怎么了 -他刚才把特工干掉了 |
[35:47] | He’s making tracks to the Oval Office,and he’s armed. | 他正带着武器往总统办公室那边去 |
[35:49] | So,whatever you’re gonna do,do it now. | 不论做什么 马上行动 |
[35:51] | We just brought an assassin within 50 yards of the president. | 杀手离总统那儿只有五十码远了 |
[36:00] | Hey,Eddie. | 你好 埃迪 |
[36:05] | President Markov, | 马可夫总统 |
[36:09] | there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[36:10] | Get away from me. | 离我远点儿 |
[36:11] | Get away from me! | 滚远点儿 |
[36:22] | They’re coming back this way. | 他们朝这边来了 |
[36:24] | Go. I got him. | 快走 我处理他 |
[36:27] | He’s down this way. | 他往这边走了 |
[36:28] | I think there’s something wrong with him. | 我觉得他不对劲 |
[36:36] | They dragged me into a room. It was like the refugee camp. | 他们把我拖进了一间屋子 就跟难民营似的 |
[36:40] | Come on,Nikki,get out of there. | 快点 尼基 赶快离开 |
[36:42] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[36:50] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[36:52] | Where am I? | 我在什么地方 |
[36:57] | Security has contained the situation. | 保安已经控制住局面了 |
[36:59] | Apparently President Markov | 应该是马可夫总统 |
[37:00] | had some kind of post-traumatic stress episode. | 出现了创伤后应激反应 |
[37:02] | He attacked two agents,but it’s under control now. | 他袭击了两名特工 但现在局面控制住了 |
[37:05] | Things are,uh,not clear. | 情况还不是很明朗 |
[37:07] | – How is he? – I should leave. | -他现在怎么样了 -我该走了 |
[37:12] | Guys,Nikita’s in the northwest corridor. | 尼基塔现在在西北方向的走廊 |
[37:39] | Birkhoff… | 伯克霍夫 |
[37:41] | We’re clear. | 现在安全了 |
[37:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:54] | Only ten days after his first visit to the U.S., | 仅在访美十天之后 |
[37:56] | President Alexi Markov of Uzbekistan has died | 乌兹别克斯坦的亚历克西·马可夫总统就死于 |
[38:00] | from a ruptured brain aneurysm. | 脑血管瘤破裂 |
[38:02] | His unexpected death brings a dramatic end | 他的突然去世让他最近因参加选举 |
[38:04] | to a growing scandal regarding his recent election. | 出现的一系列丑闻戏剧性收场 |
[38:07] | Last week multiple reports of voting improprieties surfaced, | 上周出现了大量关于选举问题的新闻 |
[38:10] | calling into question the results | 这让民众质疑 |
[38:12] | that swept him into power. | 他大选获胜这一结果 |
[38:13] | The scandal was a nice touch. | 丑闻这招不错 |
[38:16] | I figured it would deter anyone | 我觉得这会让大家 |
[38:17] | from looking too closely into the death. | 都不敢深究他的死因 |
[38:21] | Was it hard to find the evidence? | 很难找到证据吗 |
[38:23] | Not when you’re the president. | 除非你是总统 |
[38:26] | You guys can count the video as dead and buried too. | 视频也和他一起灰飞烟灭了 |
[38:29] | I fed a worm into Markov’s servers. | 我用蠕虫病毒攻击了马可夫的服务器 |
[38:31] | Anything with even a whiff of that guy is gone. | 他的一切资料都没有了 |
[38:34] | There might be a few side effects,though. | 尽管可能会有点副作用 |
[38:37] | The entire country’s | 整个国家 |
[38:38] | gonna be without Internet for the next couple of days… | 接下来几天都会没网… |
[38:41] | possibly Afghanistan too. | 还有可能连累阿富汗 |
[38:44] | Apply the ointment for two weeks | 先涂两周这种软膏 |
[38:46] | and let me know if there’s any pain. | 有疼痛感的话告诉我 |
[38:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | You’re lucky scars are sexy. | 你的幸运伤疤很性感啊 |
[38:54] | Yeah? ‘Cause I could go find Carl | 真的吗 这样的话我就去找卡尔 |
[38:57] | and ask him to grab his knife again. | 让他再拿刀捅我几下 |
[38:58] | No,that’s just being greedy. | 做人可不能这么贪心 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你点事吗 -当然 |
[39:10] | What you told Carl about Julia… | 你告诉卡尔朱莉娅的事… |
[39:14] | Do you remember that much about all of your victims? | 你对你杀的所有人都记得那么清楚吗 |
[39:17] | If I don’t remember them,who will? | 如果我不记得他们 那谁会记得 |
[39:26] | What’s the butterfly? | 那另一个蝴蝶呢 |
[39:29] | I don’t talk about that one. | 我一般不聊这个 |
[39:32] | Some memories I like to keep for myself. | 有些记忆我只想自己回味 |
[39:36] | Or maybe I used to catch bugs as a kid. | 可能我儿时常常捉虫吧 |
[39:39] | – I don’t know. Who knows? My memory’s shut. – Right. | -谁知道呢 我的记忆自己封闭了 -对 |
[39:44] | – I got to go. Try and stay out of trouble. – I will. | -我得走了 尽量别惹麻烦 -好的 |
[39:57] | When I agreed to run Division,I told the president | 我同意接手”组织”的时候 我就告诉总统 |
[40:00] | that I couldn’t do it without you… | 没有你们我不行 |
[40:03] | All of you,and that is still true. | 我需要你们所有人 现在仍然如此 |
[40:06] | So,if I no longer have your support, | 所以 如果你们都不支持我了 |
[40:09] | I will step down immediately,no questions asked. | 我会主动下台 绝对没有任何问题 |
[40:16] | This was never about our support. | 这不是支持与否的问题 |
[40:18] | This is about trust,Ryan. | 而是信任 瑞安 |
[40:23] | You didn’t have to carry this burden alone. | 你不需要独自承担一切 |
[40:26] | If I told you when we started this | 如果一开始我就告诉你们 |
[40:28] | that the president had a gun to our heads, | 总统是随时都有可能杀了我们 |
[40:30] | how would you have reacted? | 你们会作何反应 |
[40:34] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[40:35] | how would everyone else in Division react? | “组织”中的其他人会作何反应 |
[40:38] | Exactly. | 对 |
[40:39] | Under Percy,it was obey or die. | 珀西当权的时候 要么遵命要么死 |
[40:43] | I come in and promise a way out. | 后来我来了 向大家承诺会有出路 |
[40:45] | Then people learn there’s one small catch. | 这样大家才知道还有一线希望 |
[40:48] | There’d be no predicting their actions. | 他们的行动无法预料 |
[40:49] | A lot of people in here are still volatile. | 这里的很多人都还不稳定 |
[40:51] | Tell me about it. | 真的是这样吗 |
[40:58] | So what,we’re just supposed to keep this on the low? | 那怎么办 我们就只能偷偷的低调行事吗 |
[41:00] | For now. | 只是现在 |
[41:02] | I know we’re not all one big,happy family, | 我知道我们不是幸福快乐的一家人 |
[41:04] | but we are in this together… | 但我们的性命都连接在了一起 |
[41:06] | for better or worse. | 不论结局是好是坏 |
[41:09] | I need to believe it’s for the better. | 我要相信一切都会好的 |
[41:12] | If we continue hunting the dirty thirty, | 如果我们继续追捕地下30人组 |
[41:14] | we have got to do it smarter,quieter. | 我们就得悄悄的 做的高明点 |
[41:16] | Forget small footprint. It’s got to be no footprint. | 不是少留痕迹 而是要做到毫无痕迹 |
[41:21] | So can we do this? | 我们可以做到吗 |
[41:26] | Let’s find out. | 这要试试才知道 |