时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s be honest. | 坦白来说吧 |
[00:03] | Sacrifice is for losers. | 只有输家才会牺牲 |
[00:06] | I mean martyrdom it is what it is. | 殉难就是这么回事 |
[00:10] | It’s exciting. | 令人兴奋不已 |
[00:11] | Your family’s proud of you,also sad. | 你家人虽然会伤心 也会以你为荣 |
[00:13] | But you’re not around to reap the rewards, | 但除了来世之生以外 |
[00:16] | unless we’re talking about the afterlife, | 你本身得不到任何回报 |
[00:18] | Which,come on,big roll of the dice. | 那可是场豪赌 |
[00:21] | I mean,sure,there could be 77 virgins waiting for you. | 你可能会得到77位处女的侍奉 |
[00:26] | There could also be one 77-year-old virgin. | 也可能只有一个77岁的老处女 |
[00:28] | You never know. | 这无法预料 |
[00:30] | We’re not interested in suicide. | 我们不想去自杀 |
[00:32] | Neither am I. | 我也不想 |
[00:33] | That’s why I say live longer, | 所以我说 要活得久一点 |
[00:37] | stay remote. | 远离危险 |
[00:38] | With the Mark 2 longarm, | 使用这台长臂二代机枪 |
[00:40] | you can resolve your differences | 你们就能解决分歧 |
[00:41] | from the comfort of your living room, | 回归舒适的家居生活 |
[00:42] | Remote target from anywhere in the world | 选择升级的组件 |
[00:44] | with an optional sat upgrade. | 就可以从世界任意地点进行遥控 |
[00:45] | On this model,we’ve sacrificed nothing, | 使用这款武器 不需要做任何牺牲 |
[00:47] | because sacrifice is for losers. | 因为只有输家才会牺牲 |
[00:50] | And what does that make you,Cyrus? | 那么你是输家还是赢家呢 赛勒斯 |
[00:54] | What’s this? | 这算什么 |
[00:55] | Come on,you guys didn’t think | 拜托 你们不会以为 |
[00:56] | you were the only ones bidding on this,did you? | 你们是这武器的唯一竞价者吧 |
[00:58] | That’s exactly what you told us. | 你说只有我们一家的 |
[01:00] | You’re right. Shoot her. | 你说的对 开枪射她 |
[01:02] | Whoa. Hey,I don’t even have a gun. | 冷静 我连枪都没带 |
[01:06] | Now I do. | 现在有了 |
[01:08] | Me too. | 我也有 |
[01:10] | Nice to finally meet you,by the way. | 顺便说一句 很高兴终于见到了你 |
[01:12] | Big fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[01:13] | Let’s go back to division. | 跟我回”组织” |
[01:14] | I’ll get you an autograph after I bring you in alive. | 把你活捉回去后 我会给你签名的 |
[01:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:18] | But right now I’m a little more concerned about you. | 但现在我更担心你的死活 |
[01:21] | That’s a Glock 17,ten box mags, | 你拿的是格洛克17 弹匣10发 |
[01:23] | sights are off– | 没有瞄准镜 |
[01:24] | Classic choice– | 传统武器 |
[01:25] | Whereas this is a state-of-the-art, | 但我这里的是一件艺术品 |
[01:27] | Air-cooled,1,200-round per minute, | 空冷系统 每分钟射速1200发 |
[01:28] | 7.6… Seven six– | |
[01:29] | Seven six two armor-piercing discarding sabot | 7.62毫米口径军用脱壳穿甲弹 |
[01:33] | with an automated reload. | 带自动装弹系统 |
[01:34] | You sold one to Wade. He used it on us. | 你卖了一台给韦德 他用来对付我们 |
[01:37] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[01:38] | You know,it’s guys like that that give us rogue agents a bad name. | 那种呆子专给我们叛变特工抹黑 |
[01:41] | You’re the one currently pointing an assault cannon at my fiancee. | 现在用机关炮对着我未婚妻可是你 |
[01:46] | Fiancee? | 未婚妻 |
[01:48] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[01:51] | I walk,he lives. You keep the longarm. | 让我走 他活命 长臂机枪留给你们 |
[01:53] | Think of it as a wedding present– | 就当作是结婚贺礼 |
[01:55] | mazel tov and all that. | 新婚快乐 两位 |
[01:56] | Oh,I don’t know. | 这可说不好 |
[01:57] | Honey,wasn’t there a problem with the override systems thing? | 亲爱的 这玩意的后备系统点问题吧 |
[02:00] | Yes,yes,Birkhoff found it kind of easy to hack. | 是的 伯克霍夫发现这玩意很容易被侵入 |
[02:10] | How about that autograph? | 还是给我签个名吧 |
[02:11] | How about that wedding present? | 还送不送结婚礼物 |
[02:13] | Anything you want,name it. | 要什么尽管说 |
[02:15] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[02:21] | Nikita… | 尼基塔… |
[02:23] | This is her handiwork,her latest triumph. | 这是她干的 又刷战绩了 |
[02:26] | I still think you should let me kill her. | 我还是觉得你应该让我杀了她 |
[02:29] | Death would be a mercy,Anne. | 死亡太仁慈了 安妮 |
[02:31] | She doesn’t deserve mercy. | 她不配得到仁慈 |
[02:33] | What does she deserve,then? | 那她应得到什么下场 |
[02:36] | Nikita thinks she can run division | 尼基塔以为她不出卖灵魂 |
[02:38] | without selling her soul. | 就能管控”组织” |
[02:40] | She’s wrong. | 她错了 |
[02:41] | She’s going to have to sacrifice more than she could ever imagine. | 她所要做出的牺牲超乎她的想象 |
[02:44] | That is the lesson she needs to learn. | 这是她需要学习的一课 |
[02:47] | How will she learn it? | 她怎么才会学到 |
[02:49] | The same way she’s learned everything she knows– | 和她学习她已掌握的所有知识一样 |
[02:52] | I teach her. | 由我来教她 |
[02:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:55] | If one is patient, | 只要你耐心 |
[02:56] | the opportunity will always present itself. | 机会总会自己找上门 |
[03:02] | Perhaps sooner than anticipated. | 也许比我预料得还快 |
[03:11] | There it is. | 出现了 |
[03:15] | Is the mole sending another message? | 这是那个内奸发送的消息吗 |
[03:17] | They’re not done yet. | 他们还没结束对话 |
[03:21] | Can we piggyback our trace to Amanda’s location? | 我们能追踪到阿曼达的位置吗 |
[03:23] | I’m trying. | 我正在试 |
[03:25] | It keeps getting lost in dark space. | 总是在电子暗区中追丢了 |
[03:27] | Okay,okay,just try and isolate the terminal | 好吧 先试着把消息来源的终端 |
[03:29] | they’re sending from. | 隔离出来 |
[03:32] | Rerouted… multiple times. | 换线了 换了很多次 |
[03:35] | Son of a bitch. How does he keep doing this? | 龟孙子 这小子是怎么做到的 |
[03:37] | How do you know it’s a he? | 你怎么确定是男人 |
[03:39] | Okay,daughter of a bitch. | 好吧 龟孙女 |
[03:41] | Whoever it is,they’re in the building right now. | 不管是谁 他现在就在基地里 |
[03:43] | I got to go tell Nikki. | 我要去告诉尼基 |
[03:44] | You keep trying to trace the source terminal. | 你继续追踪信息源的终端 |
[03:57] | Do we have a clear path to interrogation? | 去审讯室的走道有人吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah,no one’s going to see you. | 没人 没人会看见 |
[04:01] | So what about the mole hunt? | 内鬼找得怎么样了 |
[04:03] | We’re closing in. | 快查出来了 |
[04:03] | Mole is active. | 内鬼很活跃 |
[04:04] | He knows you’re back, | 他知道你回来了 |
[04:05] | but not where you went or who you got. | 但不知道你去哪儿了 抓了谁回来 |
[04:07] | Who do you got,by the way? | 话说 你抓到了谁 |
[04:09] | Birkhoff,hey,how did you manage to hack the longarm? | 伯克霍夫 你怎么侵入长臂的系统的 |
[04:12] | You guys busted your ass to find this guy,the gun guy? | 你们拼了命 就抓来个卖枪的 |
[04:14] | He knows where Amanda is. | 他知道阿曼达在哪里 |
[04:21] | I told you,I haven’t seen Amanda in years. | 我说了 我有几年没见过阿曼达了 |
[04:25] | Why do you want her so bad? | 你们干嘛这么想抓她 |
[04:26] | She declared war on us. | 她对我们宣战的 |
[04:28] | VZ-58 super shorties with modifications. | 改装过的VZ-58超短冲锋枪 |
[04:32] | Your modifications. | 是你改装的 |
[04:34] | We recovered these on a raid of Amanda’s safe house | 我们在攻击阿曼达在卢森堡的安全屋时 |
[04:36] | in Luxembourg. | 发现了这些 |
[04:38] | Once I figured out that you sold them to her, | 我发现是你卖给她军火的 |
[04:40] | I put you at the top of our list. | 立刻把你排到了抓捕名单的第一位 |
[04:42] | I made a list? | 我也在名单上吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah,when you cut out your tracker | 是的 你切断追踪器 |
[04:45] | and refused to return to division. | 并拒绝回到”组织”时 就上了名单 |
[04:50] | Percy put me into the world to be his guy | 珀西放我出去干活 |
[04:52] | who could get anything– | 当他的哆啦A梦 |
[04:53] | special orders,untraceable gear, | 弄到特殊订单 无法追踪的武器 |
[04:56] | stuff that you could drop in the field | 那些你们可以在战场上丢弃 |
[04:58] | that wouldn’t point back to division. | 却不会让人追查到”组织”的装备 |
[05:01] | The world was my office– | 全世界都是我的办公室 |
[05:03] | champagne,yachts,and women. | 香槟 游艇和女人 |
[05:06] | So excuse me for not immediately reporting back | 所以当我收到回归新泽西地下碉堡的命令 |
[05:08] | to the underground bunker in New Jersey when so commanded. | 很抱歉我没有立刻回覆 |
[05:11] | My heart breaks for you. It really does. | 你让我心都碎了 真的 |
[05:14] | But if you ever want to see the sun again, | 但如果你还想再见到太阳 |
[05:16] | you’re gonna tell me exactly what I want to know. | 就说出我想知道的事情 |
[05:21] | I like the sun. | 我喜欢太阳 |
[05:23] | Amanda– you supply her. | 阿曼达 你给她供货 |
[05:26] | I want to know where you’re supplying her next and when. | 我要知道你下次给她供货的时间和地点 |
[05:28] | She moves around. | 她经常转移 |
[05:30] | I deal mostly with her boyfriend now– | 我一般都是和她的男友交易 |
[05:32] | russian guy. | 那个俄罗斯人 |
[05:33] | Ari Tasarov. | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[05:34] | Always making special orders. | 他总给我特殊订单 |
[05:36] | Some of the stuff I can’t get,some I can. | 有些东西我也搞不到 有些搞得到 |
[05:39] | I’m on the trail of a next-gen weapon right now. | 我正在设法弄到下一代的武器 |
[05:42] | I was gonna pick it up this week in the Caribbean– | 这周我本来要去加勒比海拿货 |
[05:44] | St. Lucia. | 在圣卢西亚岛 |
[05:45] | And when you get it? | 你拿到货之后呢 |
[05:47] | I contact Ari. | 我会和阿里联系 |
[05:48] | He tells me where to meet. | 他会告诉我交易地点 |
[05:49] | You grab him,you get to dragon lady. | 抓住他 你就能找到那位女魔头 |
[05:53] | And why do I smell a catch? | 我怎么觉得这是个陷阱 |
[05:55] | ’cause there is one. | 因为这的确是个陷阱 |
[05:59] | Not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[06:00] | You just caught this guy. | 你才抓住这个家伙 |
[06:02] | I know,but this is how we get Amanda. | 我知道 但这样我们才能找到阿曼达 |
[06:03] | Listen,you’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢这计划的 |
[06:05] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[06:06] | This is what cyrus is buying– sideswipe. | 这是赛勒斯要买的东西 制导干扰器 |
[06:09] | It’s a missile jammer. | 这是个导弹干扰装置 |
[06:10] | Actually,it– | 事实上 这… |
[06:11] | Actually,it’s a multispectral array. | 事实上 这是个多谱干扰器模组 |
[06:13] | It can trick anything you shoot at it, | 它能干扰你发射出的任何武器 |
[06:15] | from an RGP to a sidewinder. | 不管是火箭推进榴弹 还是响尾蛇导弹 |
[06:16] | It jams missiles. | 就是干扰导弹 |
[06:17] | And other stuff. | 还有其他武器 |
[06:19] | Look,check it out. | 看这个 |
[06:25] | The pentagon slipped a prototype to the Egyptian army | 五角大楼向埃及军方提供了一个样机 |
[06:27] | for the war on terror. | 用来打击恐怖袭击活动 |
[06:28] | But this man,general Tariq Rafat, | 但这个人 塔里克·拉法特将军 |
[06:32] | has fled the Egyptian army, | 从埃及军方叛逃 |
[06:34] | and he’s taken the sideswipe with him. | 把这套制导干扰器也带走了 |
[06:36] | He’s on his way to St. Lucia to sell it to Cyrus. | 他准备前往圣卢西亚岛 把它卖给赛勒斯 |
[06:39] | What’s Cyrus want with it? | 赛勒斯要这个干什么 |
[06:40] | Profit. Resell it to Ari Tasarov. | 捞钱 他会转售给阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[06:43] | – What’s Ari want with it? – More profit. | -阿里买来做什么 -捞更多的钱 |
[06:45] | He plans to resell it to his old contacts in Russian defense. | 他计划将它卖给俄罗斯国防部的旧相识 |
[06:48] | Which would put their helicopters on par with ours in a heartbeat. | 那他们的直升机瞬间就能达到我们的水平 |
[06:51] | It’ll never get that far. | 不会发生的 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna run a tight screen on Cyrus at the sale. | 我们会在交易中严密监控赛勒斯 |
[06:54] | You get sideswipe,we get Ari, | 干扰器归你 阿里归我们 |
[06:56] | but,you know,most importantly… | 但最重要的是… |
[06:58] | We get Amanda. | 我们能抓到阿曼达 |
[06:59] | But first,we’ve got to put this snake back in the pit | 但首先我们就得放虎归山 |
[07:02] | and give him the real tech– | 把这项高科技武器交给他 |
[07:03] | risk it falling into the wrong hands. | 冒着武器会落入非人之手的风险 |
[07:05] | Ryan,it’s already in the wrong hands. | 瑞安 它已经落入非人之手 |
[07:07] | Amanda’s got a mole in here. She’s hunting me. | 阿曼达在这里有内应 她在追杀我 |
[07:09] | I want her first. | 我得先发制人 |
[07:11] | The only way to get to her is through Ari. | 找到她的关键就是阿里 |
[07:12] | Those two are attached at the hip. | 这俩人形影不离 |
[07:18] | Okay,Cyrus,let’s make a deal. | 赛勒斯 我们来做笔交易 |
[07:33] | Ten men for surveillance? | 监视活动要十个人 |
[07:38] | I need it. | 我需要 |
[07:39] | Well,I need a security detail. | 我还需要保安特遣队呢 |
[07:40] | Don’t be unreasonable. | 别无理取闹了 |
[07:42] | When it comes to Nikita,I can be very unreasonable. | 涉及尼基塔的事 无理也是有理由的 |
[07:45] | Look what happened in Luxembourg. | 看看在卢森堡发生的事 |
[07:47] | You happened in Luxembourg. | 卢森堡的事是你惹出来的 |
[07:49] | Your obsession with Nikita almost killed both of us, | 你对尼基塔的执着 差点害死我们俩 |
[07:51] | and now I have to recoup our losses. | 现在我必须填补我们的损失 |
[07:53] | All you care about is money. | 你在意的不过是钱罢了 |
[07:55] | Open your eyes,Amanda. | 阿曼达 你好好瞧瞧 |
[07:56] | Our soldiers don’t work for free. | 我们的部队不是白干活的 |
[07:58] | They’re hired with the money from the deals I made, | 我的生意有钱赚 才雇得起他们 |
[08:01] | money that is meant to build something. | 钱是一切行动的基石 |
[08:07] | After this deal, | 这笔交易后 |
[08:08] | you’ll have all the resources you could ever need. | 你就能获得你所需要的全部资源 |
[08:12] | Sometimes to get what you want,you have to make sacrifices. | 有时必须有所牺牲 才能得到你想要的 |
[08:24] | You know,this tracker thing | 这个追踪装置 |
[08:27] | really ruins my bikini line. | 把我的比基尼线都毁了 |
[08:30] | Michael thought you might try to run | 迈克尔觉得当你到达圣卢西亚岛后 |
[08:31] | when we get to St. Lucia. | 你有可能会尝试逃走 |
[08:33] | Michael… | 又是迈克尔… |
[08:35] | – So paranoid. – I know. | -太多疑了 -我知道 |
[08:36] | I told him to relax,everything’s under control. | 我跟他说别紧张 一切都在掌控中 |
[08:40] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:42] | I upgraded your tracker | 我升级了一下追踪器 |
[08:43] | with a little voltage spike to the sciatic nerve. | 加了点能刺激坐骨神经的瞬时电压 |
[08:46] | Makes running a little bit ouch. | 逃跑的话 就会比较痛苦 |
[08:49] | I thought torture was Amanda’s thing. | 我以为折磨是阿曼达的专利 |
[08:50] | Your lucky you didn’t have one of Amanda’s trackers. | 你该庆幸你装的不是阿曼达的追踪器 |
[08:53] | They were paired with kill chips– | 那玩意有”夺命”命令 |
[08:55] | drop an agent like that if they got out of line. | 只要不遵守命令 一下就能杀死一个人 |
[08:58] | We deactivated them,every last one of them. | 我们关闭了芯片 一个都不剩 |
[09:03] | You really think you can turn division around,don’t you? | 你真以为自己能改变”组织” 是吗 |
[09:07] | And you don’t think I can? | 你觉得我不能吗 |
[09:11] | This place was designed to do some very bad things | 那地方就为偷偷摸摸地 |
[09:14] | and keep ’em secret. | 做尽坏事而生 |
[09:17] | Old habits die hard. | 恶习难除 |
[09:25] | You feel weak. | 你感到自己很软弱 |
[09:30] | And you’re angry because you feel weak. | 所以你很生气 |
[09:35] | You have a right to feel that way. | 你有权有这样的感受 |
[09:38] | You’re an addict. | 你是瘾君子 |
[09:40] | You’re not the only one in division, | 你不是”组织”里的唯一一个 |
[09:41] | which is why we do random searches. | 所以我们做些随见实验 |
[09:48] | Oxycodone from medical. | 这是医用氧可酮 |
[09:54] | I didn’t have any. | 我没有用这药 |
[09:57] | But you wanted to. | 但你想要 |
[09:59] | You will always want to. | 你总会有这种渴望 |
[10:01] | And sometimes that need will become rage. | 有时这种需求会引发愤怒感 |
[10:05] | You can use that,Alex. | 你能利用这点 艾丽克丝 |
[10:10] | Take it easy on that arm. | 别再虐待自己的手臂了 |
[10:12] | It’s not 100% yet. | 还没有完全好 |
[10:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:16] | You don’t look fine. | 看起来可不像 |
[10:18] | Have you heard from Sean? | 你有肖恩的消息吗 |
[10:22] | Michael,do you really want to talk to me about boys? | 迈克尔 你真想跟我讨论男人吗 |
[10:25] | No. | 不 |
[10:27] | I’m just anxious to get back out there,that’s all. | 只是要出去行动 我有点紧张 |
[10:30] | Yeah,well,don’t be too anxious. | 那别太紧张了 |
[10:34] | Jet leaves in 20. | 飞机20分钟后起飞 |
[11:10] | So how many guys does the general usually roll with? | 那位将军一般带几个人来 |
[11:13] | Tariq? | 塔里克吗 |
[11:15] | Four or five guys since they have the sideswipe. | 自从他拿到制导干扰器 身边总有四五个人 |
[11:18] | Shouldn’t be too much trouble, | 应该不会很麻烦的 |
[11:20] | once they see how relaxed I am chilling with my lady. | 尤其他们看到我和我的女伴在悠然自得 |
[11:23] | We got a couple minutes to kill… | 我们还能有些逍遥的时间 |
[11:25] | At least. | 至少有几分钟 |
[11:33] | Was that necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[11:35] | For Michael,it was. | 对于迈克尔来说 有必要 |
[11:37] | He’s got your head in a rifle scope right now. | 他现在正拿着狙击枪瞄准镜看着你呢 |
[11:40] | Easy there,Romeo. | 别紧张 罗密欧 |
[11:42] | Can you believe this guy? | 这家伙真不可理喻 |
[11:45] | I got two suits taking positions | 我看到两名穿西装的人 |
[11:47] | on the rooftop of the pavilion. | 在屋顶就位待命 |
[11:48] | Tariq must be close. | 塔里克应该快来了 |
[11:50] | They’re packing sidearms,maybe a subgun. | 他们携带武器了 有可能是随身步枪 |
[11:52] | I don’t know if they’ve got vests, | 不知道他们有没有穿防弹背心 |
[11:53] | but maybe we should switch to A.P. Rounds. | 我们也许应该换用穿甲弹 |
[11:55] | Alex,we knew they’d be packing. | 艾丽克丝 我们知道他们携带了武器 |
[11:57] | We’re not here to start a fight. | 但我们不是来引起战争的 |
[11:59] | Something wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[12:01] | Just keep to your target. | 看好你的目标就行了 |
[12:04] | You know,you’ve been on edge | 我们下飞机后 |
[12:05] | ever since we got off the plane. | 你就一直很焦躁 |
[12:07] | If you want to talk about it,maybe I could– | 如果你想聊聊 我也许能… |
[12:08] | Save me? | 拯救我吗 |
[12:11] | Help. | 是帮助 |
[12:13] | Why do guys think they always need to fix or save or help? | 为什么男人总想着去拯救或是帮助别人 |
[12:19] | Look,I have no trouble with you getting Amanda | 你要抓住阿曼达或做其他事情 |
[12:22] | or whatever you want,as long as I get what I want. | 我都不会干涉 只要我得偿所愿 |
[12:25] | And what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:27] | After we get the sideswipe and we get Ari’s location, | 拿到制导干扰器和阿里的地址后 |
[12:31] | you let me vanish. | 你要帮我逃走 |
[12:33] | Give me one good reason. | 给我的理由先 |
[12:37] | Because you owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[12:39] | Ha. Oh,this should be good. | 是吗 真是个”好”理由呀 |
[12:42] | How do I owe you,Cyrus? | 我怎么欠你了 赛勒斯 |
[12:45] | You think you’re the only person | 你以为只有你能 |
[12:46] | that can track someone through their weapons? | 通过武器追踪位置吗 |
[12:49] | When you went rogue and declared war on Rercy, | 当你私自向珀西宣战时 |
[12:51] | you didn’t just pick up a 12-gauge from big 5. | 你可不是从一号店随便买把12口径步枪 |
[12:54] | That beretta A.R.X. with the a-cog scope | 还有那把射程最高的贝瑞塔手枪 |
[12:57] | and modified stock for your petite frame– | 那部适合娇小的你驾驶的改装车 |
[13:00] | I tracked that particular cocktail | 我追踪这些特殊的装备 |
[13:01] | through the back channels designed to make it untraceable | 破解了那个原本无法被追踪的暗道 |
[13:04] | and it led me to… | 然后我发现了… |
[13:06] | Your fabulous loft in Chelsea. | 你在切尔西的漂亮别墅 |
[13:09] | Nice pad,by the way. | 对了 地段不错 |
[13:11] | My favorite lair of yours,by far. | 你的房产中我最喜欢的一处 |
[13:15] | That A.R.X. I got from Travis | 那枪是从特拉维斯拿到的 |
[13:17] | in,what,June 2010? | 在2010年六月左右吧 |
[13:21] | You’re telling me you knew where I was the whole time? | 你是说 你清楚我在那段时间的行踪 |
[13:25] | The dealer’s name was Trevor. | 那个商人叫特雷弗 |
[13:27] | It was July,and I’m telling you | 而且是在七月 跟你说 |
[13:29] | I knew where you were the whole time, | 你的行踪我全部了如指掌 |
[13:31] | and I never told a soul. | 但我没告诉任何人 |
[13:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:45] | It’s go time. | 该走了 |
[13:57] | Sammy,have you seen Birkhoff? | 萨米 你看见伯克霍夫了吗 |
[14:00] | He’s not in his club den? | 他没有在他的房间里吗 |
[14:02] | No,I was just there. | 没有 我刚去过 |
[14:07] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[14:09] | Have you heard this rumor about a mole? | 你听说内奸的谣传了吗 |
[14:12] | What rumor? | 什么谣传 |
[14:14] | Just whispers. | 只是私下传言 |
[14:15] | I thought maybe you heard something from the round table. | 你或许从圆桌会议那听到些内幕 |
[14:17] | The round table? | 圆桌会议 |
[14:18] | You know,camelot… | 你知道 决策中心 |
[14:20] | Nikita’s inner circle. | 尼基塔的核心集团 |
[14:22] | They always seem to know more than they’re telling us. | 他们告诉我们的总是冰山一角 |
[14:25] | Since you’re dating Birkhoff, | 既然你和伯克霍夫约会 |
[14:26] | I thought maybe you heard– | 我以为你或许知道 |
[14:27] | How did you know I was dating Birkhoff? | 你怎么知道我和伯克霍夫在约会 |
[14:30] | Come on,you know it’s hard to keep secrets in here. | 得了 在这里很难保守秘密 |
[14:33] | That’s division. Someone’s always watching. | 这就是”组织” 耳目无处不在 |
[14:44] | Whoever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[14:45] | they’re in the building right now. | 他现在就在基地里 |
[15:13] | Now,now,boys,no need to get paranoid. | 好了 孩子们 疑心病别太重了 |
[15:16] | We’re buying goodies today,not carrying them. | 我们今天来做交易 不必随身配枪 |
[15:18] | He’s clean. | 没有问题 |
[15:24] | General,how’s that rhino working out for you? | 将军 你的犀牛枪还用的惯吗 |
[15:27] | Oh,I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[15:28] | I plan to order a few more from you. | 我打算再向你订一批货 |
[15:35] | Make my day. | 令人心旷神怡啊 |
[15:40] | Baby,you got to try this out. | 亲爱的 你得试试这把枪 |
[15:41] | I’m gonna get you one. | 我回头送你一把 |
[15:42] | No,I’m good. I don’t like guns. | 不用了 我不喜欢枪 |
[15:43] | This gun you’re gonna love. Trust me. | 你会喜欢这把枪的 相信我 |
[15:47] | Let’s get down to business. | 谈正事儿吧 |
[15:49] | We never fully settled on a price. | 价格我们太没谈妥呢 |
[16:06] | I think that’s fair. | 价位很合理 |
[16:19] | Nice. Mind if I try? | 很好 我可以试试吗 |
[16:22] | I don’t have a missile for you to jam,but go ahead. | 我没有导弹让你来干扰 请吧 |
[16:38] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[16:41] | Signal’s blocked. | 信号被屏蔽了 |
[16:45] | So is Cyrus’ tracker. | 赛勒斯的追踪器也是 |
[16:48] | Where the hell are you guys? | 你们到底在哪 |
[16:52] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[17:00] | All good? | 没有问题吧 |
[17:02] | One problem. | 有一个问题 |
[17:05] | She’s an interpol agent. | 她是国际刑警的特工 |
[17:07] | I’m under duress, | 我是被胁迫的 |
[17:08] | and this meeting’s about to get busted right now. | 而且这次会议到此为止 |
[17:10] | – You son of a– – – Take her! | -混蛋 -抓住她 |
[17:15] | No. | 不 |
[17:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:46] | He’s down! | 他已经就擒了 |
[17:48] | What the hell are you– | 搞什么鬼 |
[17:50] | Come on. | 放手 |
[17:51] | Come on! Come on! | 放手 放手 |
[18:06] | He has the sideswipe. | 他拿到了制导干扰器 |
[18:08] | And we don’t have him. | 而且我们让他跑了 |
[18:30] | Nice place you got here… | 这地方不错啊 |
[18:32] | Very medieval. | 很有中世纪风格 |
[18:35] | Actually,it was rebuilt after the Second World War. | 其实这是二战后重建的 |
[18:38] | The catacombs below– | 地下的墓穴 |
[18:41] | They date back to the crusades… | 可以追溯到十字军东征时期 |
[18:45] | When blacksmiths were forging the blades | 当时铁匠们为圣战 |
[18:47] | of the holy wars. | 铸造兵器 |
[18:48] | I guess back then my business was god’s business. | 我猜回到那时 我的生意应该叫圣活 |
[18:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:54] | We heard there was some trouble in St. Lucia. | 听说你在圣卢西亚岛遇到些麻烦 |
[18:57] | Anything we should be worried about? | 我们该担心吗 |
[18:59] | Not unless you’re an Egyptian national | 不必担心 |
[19:00] | wanted for war crimes. | 除非你是埃及全国通缉的战犯 |
[19:02] | It was only a matter of time | 国际刑警抓到塔里克 |
[19:03] | before interpol caught up with Tariq. | 是早晚的事儿 |
[19:05] | – Excellent work,Cyrus. – Thanks. | -做得好 赛勒斯 -谢谢 |
[19:19] | Cyrus’ tracker is back online. | 赛勒斯追踪器的信号恢复了 |
[19:21] | He must have handed over the sideswipe to Ari. | 他一定是把制导干扰器交给了阿里 |
[19:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[19:24] | Southern Spain. | 西班牙南部 |
[19:26] | Your payment. | 你的报酬 |
[19:32] | It’s all there. | 都在这里 |
[19:34] | Now,if you’ll excuse me,I have a plane waiting. | 容我失陪 我还要赶飞机 |
[19:37] | Sideswipe,I hardly knew you. | 制导干扰器 你真令我刮目相看 |
[19:39] | How long will you be gone,dear? | 你要离开多久 亲爱的 |
[19:44] | Not long at all. | 不会太久 |
[19:48] | I don’t mean to impose, | 无意冒犯 |
[19:49] | But do you mind if I get out of these clothes? | 但你介意我换一下衣服吗 |
[19:51] | – It’s been a long trip. – Down the hall. | -行程很长 -去大厅吧 |
[20:00] | Okay,we can have a team out there in under seven hours. | 我们可以派遣一个行动队七小时内到达那里 |
[20:02] | Forget it–he won’t be there for more than one. | 算了吧 他在那停留不会超过一小时 |
[20:04] | He’s probably cutting out his tracker | 或许我们说话这会儿 |
[20:05] | as we speak. | 他已经解除跟踪器了 |
[20:06] | So we didn’t get Tasarov. | 所以我们抓不到塔瑟洛夫 |
[20:08] | He got the sideswipe. | 他还拿到了制导干扰器 |
[20:09] | He’s about to deliver it god-knows-where, | 天知道他会把干扰器送到哪里去 |
[20:11] | And Cyrus is out in the wind. | 赛勒斯也逃之夭夭 |
[20:13] | We know where they met. | 我们知道他们的碰面地点 |
[20:13] | We know Ari is in Spain. | 也知道阿里在西班牙 |
[20:15] | Amanda’s probably there too. | 阿曼达或许也在那里 |
[20:17] | – Let’s go now. – they won’t be there. | -我们现在出发 -那时他们早不在了 |
[20:18] | They’ll move on after Cyrus warns them. | 赛勒斯警告他们后 他们就撤离了 |
[20:20] | He’s team Amanda,remember. | 他和阿曼达是一伙 记得吗 |
[20:22] | No,he’s team Cyrus. He made that very clear. | 不 他单干 他说的一清二楚 |
[20:26] | Look,I have no problem with you getting Amanda | 你要抓住阿曼达或做其他事情 |
[20:28] | or whatever you want,as long as I get what I want. | 我都不会干涉 只要我得偿所愿 |
[20:31] | Well,he left us with zero. | 他什么都没留下 |
[20:33] | Just a gun. | 只有一把枪 |
[20:36] | This gun you’re gonna love. | 你会喜欢这把枪的 |
[20:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[20:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:47] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:57] | Son of a… | 这个王八蛋 |
[21:03] | You get what you want, | 你如愿以偿 |
[21:04] | I get what I want. | 我也得偿所愿 |
[21:08] | Krilov industries. | 克雷诺夫公司 |
[21:12] | “You owe me twice.” What does that mean? | “你欠我两个人情” 什么意思 |
[21:14] | 阿里 克雷诺夫 你欠我两个人情 | |
[21:16] | Krilov,where is that? | 克雷诺夫 它在那里 |
[21:18] | Ari’s headed to Romania. | 阿里要去罗马尼亚 |
[21:20] | We grab him– he will lead us to Amanda. | 我们抓住他 他会带我们找到阿曼达 |
[21:27] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[21:28] | Like new,thanks. But I better get going. | 焕然一新 多谢 我该走了 |
[21:31] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[21:31] | Well,you know how this business is. | 这种生意你了解的 |
[21:33] | Got to keep moving– ugh! | 四处奔波 马不停歇 |
[21:50] | I can smell her on you. | 你身上残留着她的味道 |
[21:54] | I selected that perfume for Nikita years ago. | 几年前 我为尼基塔挑选的香水 |
[21:57] | I know a lot of women. | 我认识很多女人 |
[21:59] | I’m only interested in one. | 我只对一个感兴趣 |
[22:02] | All right,easy,easy. | 有话好好说 |
[22:04] | You don’t need that. | 你不必如此 |
[22:06] | We’re all friends here. | 都是自己人 |
[22:09] | Nikita grabbed me a couple days ago. | 尼基塔几天前抓到我 |
[22:12] | She tried to edge in on my deal and get sideswipe. | 她胁迫我和她做交易 拿到制导干扰器 |
[22:15] | I shook her and came straight here. | 我逃了出来 直接来到这里 |
[22:20] | Then why not tell us that when you arrived? | 那你刚到时 为什么不告诉我们 |
[22:22] | Why lie? | 为什么撒谎 |
[22:23] | You get sideswipe,I get paid. | 你得到制导干扰器 我拿到钱 |
[22:26] | The rest is just noise. | 其他都是无关紧要的小插曲 |
[22:27] | See,I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[22:29] | I think you’re protecting her. | 我认为你在保护她 |
[22:35] | I know you,Cyrus. | 我了解你 赛勒斯 |
[22:36] | Remember our sessions? | 还记得我们的对话吗 |
[22:38] | You used to talk about your father– | 你经常提及你的父亲 |
[22:40] | The sad tale of | 悲剧的故事 |
[22:41] | the police officer charged with corruption. | 一名警官被指控贪污 |
[22:45] | Rings a bell. | 很耳熟 |
[22:46] | He was innocent,and everyone knew it. | 他是清白的 大家都心知肚明 |
[22:49] | But he still lost his badge and drank himself to death. | 但他还是丢到了徽章 酗酒身亡 |
[22:54] | It must have been so sad | 对于一个小男孩而言 |
[22:56] | for a little boy to watch someone he loved suffer so much. | 看着亲人受罪受难 一定很难过 |
[23:01] | I got over my issues. | 我已经解开了心结 |
[23:03] | You should try it sometime. | 你也该试试 |
[23:05] | See,I used to think that this experience | 我过去觉得你的这段经历 |
[23:07] | explained your aggressive neutrality. | 使你一直处于中立 |
[23:10] | No good deed goes unpunished,hmm? | 好人没有好下场 对吗 |
[23:15] | Wait,wait–aah! Aah! | 等等 等等 |
[23:26] | I told her. | 我告诉她 |
[23:28] | She knows about Romania. | 她知道罗马尼亚的事情 |
[23:31] | She knows about Ari’s deal. | 她知道阿里的交易 |
[23:34] | I think deep down you’re more like your father | 我觉得在你内心深处 你很像你父亲 |
[23:36] | than you want to admit. | 虽然你不想承认 |
[23:39] | I can see it. | 我看得到 |
[23:40] | There’s good in you, | 你内心有好的一面 |
[23:42] | And I’m betting Nikita saw it too. | 我打赌尼基塔也发现了这一点 |
[23:46] | But,now,this is something I can work with. | 但是 这一点正是我可以利用的 |
[23:49] | You see,Anne, | 看吧 安妮 |
[23:51] | I told you an opportunity would present itself. | 我说过机会会自己找上门的 |
[23:58] | The factory Cyrus told us about is abandoned, | 赛勒斯告诉我们 工厂被废弃掉了 |
[24:00] | which means it’s gonna be easier to raid, | 这意味着突袭会变得更容易 |
[24:01] | but we need to grab Ari and the sideswipe | 但是我们要在俄国人到之前 |
[24:04] | before the Russians get there. | 找到阿里和制导干扰器 |
[24:05] | I can get an alpha team in there. | 我带A小队去 |
[24:07] | Michael,you’ll have to guard that door. | 迈克尔 你一定要守着那个房间 |
[24:10] | Alex,we’ll need you on the roof. | 艾丽克丝 你去房顶 |
[24:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[24:12] | Birkhoff,the mole cannot get wind of this. | 伯克霍夫 内鬼一定不能知道这个 |
[24:16] | Where are you on the hunt? | 你进行得怎么样了 |
[24:17] | Tracking the source has been tough. | 追踪信息源头很难 |
[24:19] | I did solve a big piece of the puzzle,though. | 但是我还是解决了一个大问题 |
[24:21] | What? | 什么 |
[24:21] | The messages aren’t being sent in real time. | 这个消息不是即时发布的 |
[24:24] | They’re on a 30-minute delay. | 延迟了30分钟 |
[24:26] | Guys,we just intercepted a video call | 各位 我们的内部中继站 |
[24:28] | on our private relay. | 刚刚拦截了一通视频电话 |
[24:29] | It’s Amanda. Start a trace. | 是阿曼达 开始跟踪 |
[24:31] | Futile trace is already in process. | 无功跟踪已经开始 |
[24:38] | Hello,Nikita. | 你好 尼基塔 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry I missed you in Luxembourg, | 非常遗憾在卢森堡和你错开了 |
[24:42] | but I had urgent business elsewhere. | 但当时我在别处有更紧急的事情 |
[24:44] | Oh,no doubt. | 当然了 |
[24:45] | You needed to find some rat trap to hole up in. | 你得找个老鼠洞藏起来 |
[24:48] | My new home is quite comfortable–thank you. | 我的新家很舒服 多谢惦记 |
[24:50] | In fact,I have my very first houseguest right here– | 其实 我这里有一位重要访客 |
[24:54] | a friend of yours. | 也是你的一位故人 |
[24:55] | Say hello to Cyrus. | 跟赛勒斯打个招呼 |
[25:04] | He’s no friend of mine. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[25:06] | Cyrus has been quite reticent when it comes to you, | 赛勒斯一谈到你就沉默寡言了 |
[25:09] | specifically what you two talked about back in division. | 特别是你们在”组织”里的谈话内容 |
[25:12] | It wasn’t really that interesting. | 那没什么有趣的 |
[25:14] | Then this should be easy. | 那么这就好办了 |
[25:16] | You tell me what Cyrus is holding back, | 你告诉我赛勒斯在隐瞒什么 |
[25:18] | And I give him the gift of a quick death, | 我就让他死得痛快点 |
[25:20] | or I find out the truth my way– | 要不然就要按我的方法找出真相 |
[25:22] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[25:24] | Do me a favor,Amanda. | 帮个忙 阿曼达 |
[25:25] | Keep those ropes tight. He’s slippery. | 记得绑牢点 别让他跑了 |
[25:35] | You could’ve told her something false | 你应该撒个谎骗她 |
[25:36] | and spared him the pain. | 这样可以使他免遭痛苦 |
[25:37] | That pain is gonna buy him time. | 痛苦可以为他赢得时间 |
[25:40] | I’m going after him. Where? | 我要去救他 在哪儿 |
[25:42] | Tracker says he’s still in Spain–Andalucia. | 追踪器显示他还在西班牙 安达卢西亚 |
[25:44] | That’s probably where Amanda is. | 也许阿曼达也在那里 |
[25:45] | Correction– that’s where amanda’s trap is. | 应该说 阿曼达的陷阱在那里 |
[25:47] | She’s luring you there. | 她在引诱你上钩 |
[25:48] | That’s why she kept his tracker online. | 所以才没切断追踪器信号 |
[25:50] | – Michael,I owe him. -He made his choices. | -迈克尔 我欠他的 -他自己做的决定 |
[25:53] | I know. That’s why I got to go get him. | 我知道 所以我才要去找他 |
[25:56] | Nikita,you know I can’t authorize this. | 尼基塔 你知道我不能批准这事 |
[25:59] | I won’t stop you,but I can’t send a team with you. | 我不会拦你 但也不能派人帮你 |
[26:03] | Yeah,I know. I’m going alone. | 我知道 我一个人去 |
[26:05] | No,you’re not. | 不 你不是一个人 |
[26:09] | Okay,you can’t be in Spain and Romania at the same time. | 好吧 你不可能同时在西班牙和罗马尼亚 |
[26:13] | Your plan to get Ari and the Sideswipe is good. | 抓住阿里取得制导干扰器的计划很好 |
[26:15] | You designed it. | 你指定的计划 |
[26:16] | – Who’s gonna carry it out? – I’ll do it. | -谁来执行呢 -我来 |
[26:19] | I can prep a team,be wheels up in an hour. | 我来准备一支小分队 一小时之内出发 |
[26:22] | I am just dying to say hello to Ari. | 我想死阿里了 |
[26:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:26] | It’s decided. | 就这么定了 |
[26:27] | Let’s do it. | 开工吧 |
[26:33] | I know. I’ll make sure they’re covered– | 放心吧 我会掩护她们的 |
[26:37] | Both of them. | 两个都会的 |
[26:44] | All right,all right,all right. | 好的 好的 |
[26:46] | Filter program on. | 过滤程序开始 |
[26:49] | Server protocols active. | 服务器协议激活 |
[26:53] | Flux capacitor fluxing. | 通量电容器接通 |
[26:56] | Ready. | 好了 |
[26:58] | Let’s see your moley ass get out of this one. | 让我找出你这个混蛋内鬼 |
[27:09] | Got ya! | 找到你了 |
[27:12] | Oh,yeah. | 太棒了 |
[27:23] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[27:24] | I am hot on the mole. | 我快找到内鬼了 |
[27:26] | Turns out they were sending messages on a 30-minute delay. | 他们好像制定了三十分钟的信息发送延迟 |
[27:30] | What about the source terminal? | 源终端呢 |
[27:32] | That has been a little bit trickier. | 这个技术含量有点高 |
[27:42] | Using a new filter program | 用一个新的过滤程序 |
[27:45] | that hunts down rerouting algorithms. | 搜索重路由算法 |
[27:50] | Found the last relay, | 搜寻最后一个中继站 |
[27:51] | But it didn’t,uh… | 但是… |
[27:53] | didn’t find the source yet. | 并没找到源 |
[27:56] | Where was the relay? | 是哪个中继器 |
[27:57] | Terminal on sublevel nine. | 第九级终端 |
[27:59] | It just said… | 上面显示… |
[28:03] | “Nikita has left. Destination unknown.” | “尼基塔已离开 目的地未知” |
[28:06] | Well,we should investigate that terminal | 那么我们要调查一下那个终端 |
[28:09] | and see what we can find. | 看看我们能找到些什么 |
[28:15] | Yeah,I’ll,uh– I’ll go down there with you. | 好的 我这就下去找你 |
[28:18] | Don’t let anyone see you in transit,just to be safe. | 别让任何人看到你的动向 以保安全 |
[28:33] | “Nikita has left. Destination unknown.” | “尼基塔已离开 目的地未知” |
[28:37] | I bet I know where she’s headed. | 我敢打赌知道她去了哪里 |
[28:39] | She’s on her way to rescue you. | 她在来救你的路上 |
[28:42] | Nikita doesn’t care about me. | 尼基塔不在乎我 |
[28:44] | Disagree,but that’s why we test. | 不会的 咱们走着瞧吧 |
[28:47] | Car’s ready. | 车准备好了 |
[28:48] | We going somewhere? | 我们要去哪里 |
[28:51] | Good-bye,Cyrus. | 再见 赛勒斯 |
[28:58] | It’s just up there. | 就在那里 |
[29:06] | Is this the terminal the mole used? | 这就是内鬼用的终端吗 |
[29:09] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[29:18] | Seymour? | 西摩 |
[29:21] | How long? | 有多长时间了 |
[29:25] | Since I’ve been here? | 从我一到这里就开始了吗 |
[29:29] | – Please. – Since we were together? | -求你了 -从我们在一起时开始的吗 |
[29:33] | Is that why we were together? | 这就是你和我在一起的原因吗 |
[29:35] | Don’t. | 别 |
[29:39] | Was any of it real,what happened between us? | 我们之间的感情有一点点是真的吗 |
[29:43] | Any of it? | 有吗 |
[29:45] | Take one more step, | 再向前一步 |
[29:47] | and I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[29:52] | Then do it. | 你开枪啊 |
[29:56] | I’m dead anyway. | 横竖都是死 |
[29:58] | Amanda–she reactivated my kill chip | 阿曼达 她激活了我的夺命芯片 |
[30:02] | on my way home to my apartment three weeks ago, | 在三周前我回去的路上 |
[30:05] | a van pulled up,and this woman grabbed me– | 一辆面包车停下来 一个女人抓住了我 |
[30:07] | Anne,she was a cleaner. | 安妮 是个清除者 |
[30:09] | They threw me in the back of the van and– | 把我扔进面包车后面 |
[30:10] | Stop. Stop it! Stop! | 停 停下来 |
[30:14] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[30:15] | She showed me the uplink. | 她给我看了上行链路 |
[30:20] | Amanda’s not here. | 阿曼达不在这里 |
[30:21] | So she can’t know if you asked for help, | 所以你即使求助 她也不会知道 |
[30:23] | which you never did. | 你却从来没有做过 |
[30:25] | There’s someone else inside. | 还有其他内鬼 |
[30:29] | She told me there was someone else | 她告诉我的 |
[30:32] | and that they’d be watching. | 还说他会一直监视着 |
[30:34] | And in division,there’s always someone watching. | 这是”组织” 耳目无处不在 |
[30:38] | You can’t know that’s true. | 你不会相信她的鬼话吧 |
[30:39] | I can’t know that it isn’t. | 我没办法不相信 |
[30:42] | She has me restricted. | 她限制我的行踪 |
[30:44] | I have to send her an update every two hours. | 每两个小时我就要向她汇报 |
[30:47] | I haven’t slept the night in weeks. | 这几周我都没睡好 |
[30:49] | If I even walk in the direction of medical, | 即使我往医务室方向走 |
[30:52] | which amanda gas-bombed as a warning to me, | 阿曼达也会用气体炸弹警告我 |
[30:55] | Her spy will see and tell her, | 她的间谍会发现然后告诉她 |
[30:57] | And she will trigger the chip,and I will drop– | 然后她就会触发芯片 我就… |
[30:59] | Okay,okay,all right. | 好 好了 |
[31:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:06] | I wanted to tell you. | 我想过告诉你 |
[31:09] | I was so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[31:11] | I was scared that they would see it on my face, | 我怕他们能从我的脸上看出来 |
[31:13] | and they would know. | 然后会发现 |
[31:21] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | We can beat this. | 我们会想到解决办法的 |
[31:28] | When my people get back from overseas– | 等我们的人从国外回来… |
[31:30] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -可以 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna fill them in quietly,yes. | 我会悄悄地告诉他们 可以的 |
[31:33] | No,you can’t tell anyone. It could be anyone. | 你不能告诉别人 谁都有可能是内鬼 |
[31:35] | It’s not Nikita,okay? | 肯定不是尼基塔 |
[31:37] | It’s not Michael or Alex. | 不是迈克尔也不是艾丽克丝 |
[31:39] | – How do you know? – I know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[31:40] | You don’t know! You don’t know! | 你不知道 你不知道 |
[31:42] | Okay,all right. You need to calm down. | 好吧 现在你需要先冷静 |
[31:45] | If there is another spy, | 如果还有另一个间谍 |
[31:47] | they can’t see you like this. | 绝对不能让他们看到你这个样子 |
[31:49] | They can’t know anything’s wrong. | 不能让他们察觉到任何异常 |
[31:50] | They have to think you’re still with the program. | 得让他们以为你还在按计划行事 |
[31:54] | When do you have to send your next update? | 你本来要什么时候发送另一条消息 |
[32:01] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟后 |
[32:02] | All right,we give them something– | 好 我们会给他们一些消息 |
[32:04] | something true but low value. | 真实的消息 但是没有什么价值 |
[32:06] | That’ll buy us some time. | 这样会为我们争取点时间 |
[32:09] | And then we will figure a way out of this. | 然后我们寻找解决问题的办法 |
[32:23] | No,we’re in Spain. She is in Romania. | 不 我们在西班牙 她在罗马尼亚 |
[32:27] | Yeah,that’s right. Do you have the coordinates. | 对 是这样 能定位吗 |
[32:31] | No,no,trust me. Thank you. | 不用 相信我 谢谢 |
[32:34] | – All good? – Let’s hope so. | -一切顺利 -希望如此吧 |
[32:35] | – You? – I will be. | -你呢 -会没问题的 |
[32:38] | Hey,whatever happens,I’m really glad you’re here. | 不管发生什么 你能来我很高兴 |
[32:40] | Please,you know I love Spain. | 别这样 你知道我喜欢西班牙 |
[32:42] | I know I pushed too hard on this. | 这件事是我做的太过了 |
[32:46] | All right,then do me one favor. | 好吧 那你帮我个忙 |
[32:49] | If Amanda really is here, | 如果阿曼达真的在里面 |
[32:50] | push harder. | 再过一点 |
[32:52] | This time,kill the bitch. | 这次一定要杀了那个贱人 |
[33:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:24] | She’s gone. | 走了 |
[33:30] | You really shouldn’t have come for me. | 你真的不该来救我 |
[33:37] | How’s it wired– pressure plates? | 炸弹是什么接线 压力板吗 |
[33:39] | No. No,it’s remote. | 不是 是遥控的 |
[33:42] | She wanted to be the one. | 她想亲手解决 |
[33:47] | Nikita… So glad you could make it. | 尼基塔 很高兴你能成功找到 |
[33:51] | And I see you’ve brought your fiance– | 还带着未婚夫一起来的 |
[33:52] | What a nice surprise. Congratulations,you two. | 真是惊喜啊 恭喜你们两位了 |
[33:55] | We’re not here to chat. | 我们不是来闲谈的 |
[33:56] | Well,then let’s start the lesson,shall we? | 那我们就开始上课吧 好吗 |
[34:09] | If we get any closer,we’re in the blast radius. | 如果我们走近的话 就会进入爆炸范围 |
[34:11] | Nikita,just go. Go! | 尼基塔 你走吧 走 |
[34:13] | There’s no way to disarm the bomb on site. | 你是无法现场拆弹的 |
[34:16] | What’s the point of a test I can’t pass? | 如果是我无法通过的测试 那有什么意义 |
[34:18] | It’s not a test. It’s a lesson… | 不是测试 是教训 |
[34:20] | The first of many. This one is simple. | 众多教训中的第一个 这还算简单的呢 |
[34:23] | To stop me,you’re going to have to sacrifice the people you care about, | 要想阻止我 你就得牺牲你在乎的人 |
[34:26] | even the ones you care about just a little, | 即使是只在乎一点点 |
[34:27] | like Cyrus there. | 就像你面前的赛勒斯 |
[34:29] | As a bonus,your friends in Romania | 作为奖励 你在罗马尼亚的朋友们 |
[34:32] | are about to suffer as well. | 也会好好”享受”一番 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:38] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[34:44] | Target reached. Moving in. | 到达目的地 移动中 |
[34:46] | We got you in view. | 看到你们了 |
[34:51] | Hold positions. | 各就各位 |
[35:03] | 艾丽克丝正带领第二A小队执行任务 有消息再通知 | |
[35:05] | Old news. | 旧闻了 |
[35:09] | Ops,we got an empty nest here. | 行动指挥中心 这里没有人 |
[35:22] | Ops,signal is lost. Can you– | 行动指挥中心 失去信号 你们… |
[35:39] | If you really wanted to teach me something, | 如果你真的想教我什么的话 |
[35:41] | why aren’t you here? | 为什么你不在这里 |
[35:42] | It’s not in the lesson plan, | 教学计划中没有这个 |
[35:44] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[35:45] | I’ll give you 20 seconds. | 我给你二十秒 |
[35:49] | – Nikita,we have to go. – I’m not leaving. | -尼基塔 我们得走了 -我不会走的 |
[35:51] | Listen to Michael. She will kill you. | 听迈克尔的 她会杀了你的 |
[35:54] | And believe it or not… | 不管你信不信 |
[35:58] | that would upset me very much. | 你要是死了我会很难过的 |
[36:01] | Please,go. | 求你了 走吧 |
[36:03] | No. | 不行 |
[36:09] | I get it now… | 我明白了 |
[36:12] | The lesson. | 教训的主旨 |
[36:14] | The things we care about can hurt us, | 我们在乎的东西会伤害我们 |
[36:15] | so the trick is not to care. | 所以办法就是不去在乎 |
[36:20] | Nikita,no! | 尼基塔 别去 |
[36:22] | Let’s see how well you learn. | 我倒要看看你学的怎么样 |
[36:25] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[36:27] | Do it! | 炸吧 |
[36:33] | Do it! | 炸啊 |
[36:54] | Stop moving. | 先别动 |
[37:01] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:18] | How did– | 你怎么… |
[38:19] | Michael said you might need some backup. | 迈克尔说你可能需要后援 |
[38:33] | Why’d you do this for me? | 你为什么这么做 |
[38:34] | Why’d you risk your life? | 为什么拿自己的生命冒险 |
[38:36] | Don’t take this the wrong way,but I didn’t. | 别理解错了 我没有冒险 |
[38:38] | Amanda wants to teach me a lesson. | 阿曼达想给我个教训 |
[38:39] | She can’t do it if I’m dead. She cares too much. | 如果我死了 她就教训不成了 她太在乎 |
[38:43] | She’s not done with me yet. | 她跟我还没完 |
[38:52] | So what are we looking at– a farm in Iowa, | 你们在看什么 爱荷华州的农场 |
[38:56] | maybe something by the beach in Maine? | 还是缅因州海滩边上的什么 |
[39:00] | We were wondering, | 我们想知道 |
[39:01] | after St. Lucia and Romania, | 经过圣卢西亚岛和罗马尼亚的事之后 |
[39:03] | if you think you can still operate your business. | 你觉得你还能继续做你的买卖吗 |
[39:08] | It’ll take some damage control, | 会有些损失控制 |
[39:11] | some fence-mending, | 重修旧好之类的 |
[39:13] | but,yeah,absolutely. | 但是 当然会继续 |
[39:20] | Consider yourself reinstated. | 就当你已经复原了 |
[39:22] | Help us get what we need to run operations | 来帮我们提供行动所需 |
[39:25] | and shut the doors on division. | 让”组织”可以秘密运作 |
[39:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:33] | It’s a list of organizations and individuals | 是一份机构以及个人名单 |
[39:35] | with whom you can no longer do business, | 作为一名正式美国特工 |
[39:37] | not as a sanctioned American agent. | 你以后都不能和他们做买卖了 |
[39:40] | It’s,like,everyone I ever sold– | 我和他们都有生意上… |
[39:48] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[39:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:54] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[40:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:02] | I knew you were warming up to me. | 我知道你在乎我 |
[40:05] | I knew you’d pick a side. | 我知道你站在哪一边 |
[40:14] | What’s the real reason you didn’t give me up to Percy? | 你没有把我跟珀西归为一类人的真正原因是什么 |
[40:17] | You were doing the right thing. | 你做的事是正确的 |
[40:21] | Let’s just say that you remind me of someone. | 其实是你让我想起了某个人 |
[40:38] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[40:39] | Yeah,just debriefed with Ryan. | 刚才去向瑞安报告了 |
[40:41] | Great. | 这样 |
[40:43] | Um,look,about Romania,I just wanted to say– | 关于罗马尼亚的事 我想说… |
[40:46] | No need to explain yourself. It’s fine. | 不用解释 没事 |
[40:48] | Well,I wasn’t gonna explain myself. | 我不是想解释 |
[40:50] | I-I just wanted to say thank you. | 只是想跟你说声谢谢 |
[40:53] | Michael asked me to do a job,and I did it. | 迈克尔把工作交代给我 我就做了 |
[40:57] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[41:08] | Another rogue in from the cold, | 又一个新的收获 |
[41:09] | and we’ve taken the sideswipe | 我们已经把制导干扰器 |
[41:10] | off the black market for good. | 彻底从黑市上清除了 |
[41:13] | Any update on the mole? | 内鬼的事有什么进展 |
[41:15] | Yeah,I think I’m,uh,getting close. | 应该…快找出来了 |
[41:17] | And what about Amanda– | 那阿曼达… |
[41:18] | Any theories as to her next move? | 有她下一步的消息吗 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:25] | Before today,I thought that Amanda just wanted me dead | 今天以前 我一直以为她只是想让我死 |
[41:28] | because I was the obstacle to her plans. | 因为我是她计划的绊脚石 |
[41:33] | But that’s not it. | 但事实不是这样的 |
[41:35] | I am her plan. | 我就是她的计划 |
[41:38] | She doesn’t want to kill me. | 她不想杀我 |
[41:40] | She wants me to suffer. | 只是想让我痛苦 |
[41:41] | And that means destroying everything I care about. | 也就是说她想毁了我在乎的一切 |
[41:46] | I’m not her target. | 她的目标不是我 |
[41:49] | All of you are. | 是你们 |