时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Wanna see wow? | 想看帅气的吗 |
[00:16] | EMG’s picking up myoelectric feedback. | 肌电图正在收集肌电反馈 |
[00:19] | Your brain’s talking to it. | 你的大脑在支配它 |
[00:21] | Show her. | 给她看看 |
[00:23] | Go ahead. Make a fist. | 来吧 握拳 |
[00:31] | We can rebuild him. | 我们能重塑他 |
[00:32] | We have the technology. | 我们技术可以达到 |
[00:34] | Steve Austin? Six million– forget it. | 史蒂夫·奥斯汀 “六百万美元人” 别想了 |
[00:34] | 史蒂夫·奥斯汀:《无敌金刚》中的主角 通过仿生学技术救活的宇航人 | |
[00:39] | You said it would close. | 你说过手指可以完全合拢 |
[00:41] | I said it would take time. | 我说过需要时间 |
[00:43] | It’s only been three weeks since the accident… | 事故才过了三周 |
[00:47] | And one day with this thing. | 这个才造好一天 |
[00:50] | I thought this was cutting edge. | 我还以为这是最尖端的呢 |
[00:52] | Sharpest edge we got right now. | 目前能做到的最尖端的了 |
[00:56] | Just gotta figure out what your trigger is. | 只是得弄清什么能触发它 |
[00:58] | – What trigger? – Emotional trigger. | -什么触发 -情感触发 |
[01:01] | Some people… they get pissed off,the prosthetic reacts. | 有些人一生气 假肢就会反应 |
[01:04] | Some people just need a laugh. | 有人只需笑一笑就会有 |
[01:07] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[01:08] | No,no,I’m good,I’m good,I’m good,I’m good. | 没事 我没事 我没事 |
[01:11] | It’s a phantom pain. | 这是幻肢痛 |
[01:12] | The body thinks the hand’s still there. | 身体以为手还在 |
[01:14] | When it remembers it’s not… | 当它想起不在时… |
[01:15] | I get a friendly reminder. | 我就会得到友善的提醒 |
[01:17] | What about your meds? | 你的止痛药呢 |
[01:18] | Ah,I’m not taking them anymore. | 我不吃了 |
[01:20] | I don’t need the crutch. | 我不需要靠药止痛 |
[01:23] | – Can you give us a second? – Yeah,sure. | -能让我们单独谈谈吗 -当然 |
[01:35] | Michael,I know you can handle the physical pain, | 迈克尔 我知道你可以应付身体疼痛 |
[01:37] | but there are other things to work through. | 但是我们还是要继续工作 |
[01:39] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[01:48] | We never talked about what happened. | 我们从没讨论过发生的事 |
[01:51] | Well,we were attacked by our enemy. | 我们被敌人袭击了 |
[01:54] | I was wounded,just like any other soldier is wounded in combat. | 我受伤了 和其他在战斗中受伤的战士一样 |
[01:58] | Wounded. | 受伤了 |
[02:00] | Are you forgetting how it happened? | 你忘记这是怎么发生的吗 |
[02:01] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[02:06] | Nikita,we’re at war. | 尼基塔 我们身处战争之中 |
[02:08] | Bad things happen during war. | 战争会有不幸发生 |
[02:10] | No one knows that better than us. | 我们再了解不过了 |
[02:14] | You know what I know? | 你知道我明白了什么吗 |
[02:16] | I’ve been sleeping alone for the past three weeks. | 过去三周我都独守空房 |
[02:22] | I wish you’d come home. | 我希望你能回家 |
[02:25] | Soon. | 快了 |
[02:28] | How’s it going upstairs? | 上面情况如何 |
[02:31] | – It’s quiet. – Well,good. | -很安静 -很好 |
[02:34] | Maybe the next time something pops up, | 也许下次有突发情况时 |
[02:35] | I’ll be ready to get out there with you. | 我可以和你一起过去 |
[03:14] | Jefe,we got clipped. | 头儿 情况不妙啊 |
[03:16] | What do you mean you got clipped? | 这话什么意思 |
[03:17] | Deal went bad. Federales showed up. | 交易失败 联邦警察出现了 |
[03:19] | We couldn’t shake ’em. They got us pinned down. | 我们甩不掉他们 他们火力压制了我们 |
[03:22] | – Where? – At the Hacienda. | -在哪 -在大庄园 |
[03:31] | We got the money,Senor Garza. | 我们拿到钱了 加尔萨先生 |
[03:33] | We’re going to shoot our way out of here. | 我们准备杀出条血路 |
[03:35] | No,no,no,no,no,no. Tranquilo,tranquilo. | 不不 冷静点 |
[03:37] | Just wait. I’m gonna send help. | 等等 我会派帮手过去 |
[03:39] | – What kind of help? – The best. | -什么帮手 -最顶尖的 |
[03:43] | Talk to me. | 汇报情况 |
[03:44] | We’ve got chatter on that satellite line | 我们上周接入的卫星通信线路 |
[03:45] | we tapped last week,a Mr. Garza,I believe. | 有一位叫加尔萨的的通话者 |
[03:48] | May I ask who he is? | 我能问问他是谁吗 |
[03:49] | One of the top men in the Sinaloa Cartel. | 锡那罗亚·卡特尔贩毒集团的一位头目 |
[03:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:53] | Some of his people were just surrounded | 他的一些手下被墨西哥的 |
[03:55] | by federal police in Mexico. | 联邦警察包围了 |
[03:56] | He’s calling someone for help. | 他在打电话求助 |
[04:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:15] | I’ve got something for you. | 有事要你帮忙 |
[04:17] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[04:18] | A few of my men are pinned down in Nuevo Laredo. | 我的几个手下在新拉雷多被火力压制了 |
[04:23] | Pinned down? | 火力压制 |
[04:24] | Yes,at the Hacienda,south of town. | 对 在小镇南面的大庄园 |
[04:27] | Federales got ’em surrounded. | 联邦警察包围了他们 |
[04:29] | Of course they do. How’d they screw up this time? | 当然了 他们这次怎么搞砸了 |
[04:32] | I don’t know. That’s one of my best crews. | 我不知道 那是我最精良的小队 |
[04:35] | I’d hate to see the rest of your operation. | 真不忍心看你其余的手下都是什么货色 |
[04:37] | Mira,Papo. | 你给我听着 |
[04:39] | I don’t care how good you think you are, | 我不管你觉得自己有多厉害 |
[04:41] | but nobody talks to me like that. | 没有人可以这样和我说话 |
[04:43] | – Then I’ll hang up. – Then you lose a lot of money. | -那我就挂了 -那你就会失去一大笔钱 |
[04:47] | I’m willing to double it. | 我打算给你两倍酬金 |
[04:49] | Go do what you do. | 去完成任务吧 |
[04:51] | My boys got the keys to the kingdom. | 我的手下有王国的钥匙 |
[04:52] | I need you to get them back for me. | 我需要你帮我取回来 |
[04:54] | – Comprende? – You said there were three. | -明白吗 -你说过只有三个人 |
[04:57] | Yes,and they’ve got firepower. | 对 但他们有武器 |
[04:58] | The federales are afraid to move in. | 联邦警察不敢轻举妄动 |
[05:01] | You got time. | 你有时间 |
[05:03] | I’ll be there in three hours. | 我三小时后到 |
[05:05] | In 2 hours and 45 minutes,have them demand a pizza. | 2小时45分后 让他们订份匹萨 |
[05:09] | I’ll give you a number to call. | 我给你个电话号码 |
[05:10] | A pizza? | 匹萨 |
[05:12] | It is your stupidity and lack of foresight | 是你的愚蠢和鼠目寸光 |
[05:14] | that brought you to this moment. | 导致你沦落到现在的地步 |
[05:16] | Are you now going to question my planning? | 你现在要质疑我的安排吗 |
[05:18] | Do exactly what I tell you and all this will go away. | 按照我的吩咐做 我会帮你搞定一切 |
[05:22] | Comprende? | 明白了吗 |
[05:25] | It’s a match. It’s Liam. | 有匹配结果了 是利亚姆 |
[05:31] | Liam was a division cleaner. | 利亚姆曾是”组织”的清除者 |
[05:32] | Now he’s a rogue entrepreneur. | 现在是叛变的自由杀手 |
[05:34] | He’s been hiring himself out. | 他一直在做雇佣杀手 |
[05:37] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我当时怎么没想到这么做 |
[05:38] | A few weeks ago,a program I designed with Birkhoff | 几周前 我和伯克霍夫设计的程序 |
[05:40] | picked up a pattern | 在新闻中 |
[05:41] | of cleaner-type behavior in the news. | 发现了清除者的雇主 |
[05:43] | It all pointed to this man– | 一切都指向他 |
[05:45] | Guillermo Garza,a major player in the sinaloa cartel. | 吉列莫尔·加尔萨 锡那罗亚·卡特尔贩毒集团的头目 |
[05:49] | We just intercepted a call. | 我们刚才拦截了一通电话 |
[05:50] | Garza’s top crew has barricaded itself | 加尔萨最出色的小分队 |
[05:52] | inside a hacienda outside Nuevo Laredo. | 被困在了新拉雷多外的庄园里 |
[05:55] | – He’s sending Liam to help. – During a standoff? | -他让利亚姆去帮忙 -在僵持期间吗 |
[05:58] | Right now,which is why I want you two– | 就是现在 所以我要你俩去… |
[06:11] | Take a good look,everyone. | 好好看看 各位 |
[06:15] | If you are nice to me,I’ll even let you touch it, | 如果你们对我友好 我甚至可以让你们摸摸 |
[06:19] | but no high fives. | 但是不许击掌 |
[06:26] | Michael,how are you feeling? | 迈克尔 你感觉如何 |
[06:29] | Getting there. | 慢慢恢复中 |
[06:30] | I figured now was as good a time as any. | 我觉得现在就挺好的 |
[06:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:35] | – Hey,Michael. – Hey. | -迈克尔 -嗨 |
[06:38] | So let me guess: Our new rogue is a cleaner. | 让我猜猜 新叛徒是个清除者 |
[06:41] | One of the best,unfortunately. | 很不幸 他还是数一数二的 |
[06:42] | Oh,well,you can probably take him. | 你也许能打败他 |
[06:44] | I was just saying Nikita and Owen | 我刚才在说尼基塔和欧文 |
[06:45] | need to be wheels up in 15. | 要在15分钟后出发 |
[06:47] | Timetable is tight on this one. | 这次任务时间紧迫 |
[06:49] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[06:52] | Michael should come with us. | 迈克尔应该和我们一起去 |
[06:57] | We need the support, | 我们需要支援 |
[06:59] | Now that Alex is benched. | 现在艾丽克丝被禁足了 |
[07:01] | Ok,these measure your theta waves. | 好的 这些能测量你的θ波 |
[07:04] | You’re jacked into the environmental system. | 你黑进环境系统去 |
[07:07] | The deeper you meditate,the more the lights will dim, | 你冥想的越深 光线就越暗 |
[07:15] | Although I still don’t get | 然而我依旧不知道 |
[07:17] | why you’re into meditation all of a sudden. | 为何你突然想冥想了 |
[07:19] | Division meds I was hooked on | 我在组织里嗑的药 |
[07:20] | did a number on my blood pressure. | 对我的血压产生了影响 |
[07:21] | Doctors say I have to get it down to an acceptable level, | 医生让我必须把血压保持在可控水平 |
[07:24] | and Ryan won’t sign off until they do,so… | 他们停手前瑞安不会放弃的 所以… |
[07:27] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你些事情 |
[07:30] | Why’d you start using again? | 为什么又开始嗑药 |
[07:33] | I didn’t want to get benched. | 我不想被禁足 |
[07:35] | I want to be out there in the fight. | 我想继续战斗 |
[07:37] | You are so fired up | 你那么着急去战斗 |
[07:40] | to get out there and put your life on the line | 置你自己的安危不顾 |
[07:43] | that you’d take drugs and lie about it just to do it. | 又是嗑药又是骗人 |
[07:46] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:50] | Does there always have to be another why? | 总有没完没了的”为什么”吗 |
[07:53] | With you, | 对你来说 |
[07:54] | it’s little “Why” dolls stacked up | 那些”小原因”总是隐藏在 |
[07:56] | inside bigger “Why” dolls. | 那些”大原因”里 |
[07:58] | Sorry,that’s ethnically insensitive. | 对不起 道德上来讲有些麻木 |
[08:01] | Look,the point is… | 其实 重点是… |
[08:02] | I’m so glad there’s a point. | 谢天谢地还有重点 |
[08:05] | Point is you can stop using. You can get clean. | 重点是你可以停止嗑药 洗清自己 |
[08:10] | You can even get your bp down to acceptable, | 还可以让血压保持在可控范围 |
[08:13] | But just ’cause you cure the symptom | 但症状消失了 |
[08:15] | doesn’t mean the disease goes away. | 不意味着病没了 |
[08:25] | Namaste. | 合十礼[印度语] |
[08:41] | Oh,yeah,Michael seems to be taking it pretty well. | 是啊 迈克尔似乎干得不错啊 |
[08:47] | He’s not? | 不好吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[08:53] | Yeah,that was convincing. | 还真有说服力 |
[08:58] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[08:59] | He’s keeping it all inside. | 他把话全埋在心里 |
[09:01] | That’s Michael. | 那才是迈克尔 |
[09:04] | He’s a little uptight. | 他总是有点紧张 |
[09:07] | I’m just saying. | 随便说说 |
[09:10] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你不像我这样了解他 |
[09:14] | After Michael’s family was killed, | 迈克尔的家人被杀害后 |
[09:18] | He buried his pain so deep, | 他把伤痛深深地埋了起来 |
[09:19] | No one even knew it was there. | 谁都看不出来那伤痛 |
[09:25] | When it finally came out… | 但痛苦最终爆发的时候 |
[09:31] | He almost killed himself. | 他差点自杀 |
[09:52] | Your pizza is here. | 你的披萨到了 |
[09:54] | I’ll have one of my men bring it in. | 我会派人送进去 |
[09:55] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[09:56] | He brings it in himself. | 让他自己带进来 |
[09:58] | – No tricks. – I can’t do that. | -别耍花样 -我不能那么做 |
[10:00] | He brings it in himself or we start shooting. | 让他自己带进去还是我们现在就开枪 |
[10:06] | Let me take it in. | 让我带进去吧 |
[10:08] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:34] | – You’re the guy? – Take me hostage. | -你就是那个人 -拿我当人质 |
[10:37] | – What? – They have a sniper on you. | -什么 -他们有狙击手瞄准你 |
[10:38] | Take me hostage. | 快拿我当人质 |
[11:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:03] | The old man said he was gonna send help. | 那个老头说他会派来援兵 |
[11:08] | You got a plan,bitch? Hope you got a plan. | 你有计划吗 你最好有个计划 |
[11:09] | Stop talking. | 给我闭嘴 |
[12:07] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[12:09] | Let’s go make some donuts. | 一起来做点甜甜圈吧 |
[12:13] | Uh,it’s just a thing I say. | 习惯性脱口而出 |
[12:22] | Oh,no. | 不是吧 |
[12:23] | This is gonna be tough to do left-handed. | 这对左手来说可是个困难活 |
[12:30] | D.E.A. | 缉毒局 |
[12:31] | We understand you have a few | 我们知道吉列尔莫·加尔萨的 |
[12:33] | of Duillermo Garza’s men inside. | 一伙人在里面 |
[12:34] | – We didn’t call you. – We’re that good. | -我们没叫你们来啊 -我们自有渠道 |
[12:37] | And we’re here to help. What’s the update? | 我们是来帮忙的 有什么最新情况 |
[12:40] | They ordered a pizza. | 他们定了一个披萨 |
[12:41] | They took the deliveryman hostage. | 他们把送披萨的抓做人质 |
[13:20] | Probably halfway through cleaning the scene. | 离清场差不多就剩一半了 |
[13:23] | No,we can’t draw him out. | 不行 我们不能让他脱身 |
[13:24] | Can’t start a gunfight | 不能和那些 |
[13:25] | with all these itchy trigger fingers out here. | 狙击手们火拼啊 |
[13:29] | Two-person stealth approach. | 两人秘密接近 |
[13:30] | We could probably do that from right here. | 我们在这里也可以这么做 |
[13:32] | No,Nikita’s right. | 不行 尼基塔是对的 |
[13:33] | They’ve got the place surrounded. | 他们把这里包围了 |
[13:34] | D.E.A.,remember? | 缉毒局 记得吗 |
[13:35] | I can move all the other people | 我可以让这些人 |
[13:36] | to the opposite side of the perimeter. | 全都转移到另一边去 |
[13:38] | – Move them? – Small footprint,Owen. | -转移他们 -用小型设备 欧文 |
[13:41] | We go in quietly. We grab Liam. | 我们悄悄过去 抓住利亚姆 |
[13:44] | We disappear. | 然后就消失 |
[13:47] | Oh,god. Oh,god! No,please,please,don’t! | 天呐 天呐 求求你了 不要 |
[13:50] | They have a gun to my head! | 他们拿枪指着我呢 |
[13:51] | They say they’re going to kill me | 他们说如果不能得到想要的话 |
[13:52] | if they don’t get what they want. | 就杀了我 |
[13:54] | – We’re listening. – They want their lawyers, | -我们在听 -他们要找律师 |
[13:55] | And then they want– no,no,no! | 他们还要 不要啊 |
[13:57] | No,please,don’t hurt me! | 不要 求求你 不要伤害我 |
[13:59] | They say they want to speak to a federal magistrate. | 他们说要和联邦官员讲话 |
[14:01] | Try to remain calm. | 保持冷静 |
[14:02] | Listen,can they hear me? Are they on the line? | 听着 他们能听见吗 能听到电话吗 |
[14:04] | No. | 听不到 |
[14:06] | Don’t say this out loud,but the D.E.A. is here, | 别大声讲 缉毒局的人在这里 |
[14:09] | And they’re taking over. | 他们会接手 |
[14:10] | They’re going to get you out of there. | 他们会把你救出来 |
[14:12] | We’re moving back from the house on their orders. | 我们会根据他们的安排撤到后方 |
[14:16] | All right,most of the federales are repositioned. | 好了 大部分联邦警察都被撤走 |
[14:19] | After insertion,make sure one of you | 进入后 确保你们其中一人 |
[14:21] | get Liam to a choke point, | 把利亚姆逼到极限 |
[14:22] | flush him out to the other. | 把他从另一边赶出来 |
[14:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna stay in the van. | 我就待在车里 |
[14:28] | I’ll monitor with infrared. | 我会用红外线控制 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Michael,what do you see? | 迈克尔 有什么发现 |
[14:39] | Three heat sigs. | 三个热点 |
[14:42] | Two are fading. Only one is up and moving. | 两个逐渐消失 只有一个人站立走动 |
[14:49] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房 |
[14:50] | Do you want us to move in south | 我们是该从南边接近 |
[14:51] | or vector from both sides? | 还是从两边夹击 |
[14:53] | Nikita,you don’t need to include me | 尼基塔 不要因为我待在车里 |
[14:55] | just because I’m stuck in a van. | 就把我考虑在战斗计划中 |
[14:57] | Am I that transparent? Sorry. | 被你看穿了 抱歉 |
[14:59] | It’s all good. | 一切情况正常 |
[15:01] | Make your approach as you see fit. | 你觉得合适就接近 |
[15:04] | We’re gonna split up. Owen will take the kitchen. | 我们打算分开行动 欧文搞定厨房 |
[15:07] | I’ll head east to flush him out. | 我从东边把他逼出来 |
[15:08] | That sounds like a fantastic plan. | 这计划听上去很妙 |
[15:14] | Don’t all talk at once. | 怎么都不说话了 |
[15:15] | Or didn’t you think I was smart enough | 你们没想到我会如此聪明 |
[15:16] | to hijack your communications? | 可以劫持你们的通信吗 |
[15:18] | We’re not impressed. | 我们一点都不惊讶 |
[15:20] | Michael,I heard you and your girl | 迈克尔 我听你说要和你女人 |
[15:23] | were running the show,but,Owen… | 把控局势 但欧文 |
[15:26] | what are you doing here? | 你在这儿掺和什么呢 |
[15:28] | Cleaner class reunion. | 清除者同学会 |
[15:29] | I thought I saw you blow a gasket on the news, | 我见过你在听到新闻后勃然大怒 |
[15:32] | bank robbery or some such thing. | 银行抢劫 或诸如此类的新闻 |
[15:34] | You never did have any self-control. | 你从来都没有自制力 |
[15:36] | You were always arrogant. | 你总是傲慢自大 |
[15:38] | Often arrogant,never wrong. | 经常傲慢 但从未出错 |
[15:41] | Well,you’re the one who’s surrounded. | 被包围的人是你 |
[15:45] | What’s the first rule of cleaning? | 杀人的第一法则是什么 |
[15:49] | Anyone? | 谁来说说 |
[15:51] | Why don’t you tell us? | 不如你来告诉我们吧 |
[15:55] | Before it gets clean,it gets messy. | 在收拾了结之前 必是一团混乱 |
[15:59] | Very,very messy. | 非常 非常混乱 |
[16:20] | Nikita,clear! | 尼基塔 快撤 |
[16:35] | Michael,the target’s headed your way! | 迈克尔 目标朝你那边去了 |
[17:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:09] | There was one way out. | 只有一个出口 |
[17:13] | – You didn’t see him? – He had our com. | -你却没看到他 -他干扰了我们的通信 |
[17:15] | He must’ve heard Nikita try and warn me. | 肯定听到了尼基塔对我的提醒 |
[17:17] | How’d he get the drop on us in the first place? | 他怎么能够先发制人呢 |
[17:20] | I was in the van. | 我当时在车里 |
[17:21] | Nikita consulted with me about an approach. | 尼基塔正和我协商一个计划 |
[17:25] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在现场 |
[17:26] | Tactical missteps could’ve been made on the ground. | 也有可能是现场的战略失策 |
[17:29] | Like what? Getting blown up? | 什么失策 爆炸吗 |
[17:31] | – Owen. – Wait,wait,hold on. | -欧文 -等等 |
[17:34] | I wanna know what the hell you think a “Misstep” is. | 我想知道你所想的”失策”是什么 |
[17:40] | You sure you didn’t see him? | 你确定没看到他吗 |
[17:41] | I don’t know what happened. | 我对情况一无所知 |
[17:44] | It doesn’t matter. Liam is still out there. | 没关系 利亚姆任务没有完成 |
[17:46] | He’s not gonna leave any loose ends. | 他是不会留下任何蛛丝马迹的 |
[17:50] | The laptop. | 那台笔记本电脑 |
[17:52] | What laptop? | 什么笔记本电脑 |
[17:54] | He tried to take one from the scene. | 他想从犯罪现场拿走 |
[17:56] | – Why didn’t we take it? – Got buried under the blast. | -我们怎么没拿呢 -被爆炸给掩埋了 |
[17:58] | We had to go. Real D.E.A. showed up. | 我们必须撤离 真正的缉毒局已到达 |
[18:00] | Which is why I have Birkhoff | 所以我才让伯克霍夫 |
[18:01] | hacking into the D.E.A.’s command network. | 黑进缉毒局的指挥中心 |
[18:03] | If they took over,then you can bet | 如果他们接手 可以笃定 |
[18:05] | they’re doing a full evidence workup on the site. | 他们必然会在现场做完全证据勘察 |
[18:07] | What the hell good is that gonna do us? | 这对我们有什么好处 |
[18:09] | ‘Cause as soon as they upload any photos or reports, | 因为一旦他们上传任何照片或报告 |
[18:12] | we’ll know what they know, | 我们都会悉数知晓 |
[18:14] | and if there is a loose end, | 并且如果有任何蛛丝马迹 |
[18:16] | we can bet Liam will try and tie it off. | 我们可以打赌 利亚姆肯定会清除干净 |
[18:23] | That wasn’t cool. | 这事办的可不地道 |
[18:25] | He threw us under the bus. | 他把我们扔在车外不顾 |
[19:18] | You better be calling me on a secure line. | 你最好用条安全的线路打给我 |
[19:20] | – Oh,so now it’s my fault? – Your line was tapped. | -这么说是我的错了 -你的电话线被窃听了 |
[19:23] | How else would they have been able to find me? | 不然他们怎么找到我的 |
[19:26] | They? Who’s they? | 他们 “他们”是谁 |
[19:29] | Old friends. | 旧相识了 |
[19:30] | Well,because of your old friends, | 就是因为你的旧相识 |
[19:32] | I have a brand-new mess on my hands. | 我手上又添了新的乱子 |
[19:35] | My laptop is going to the D.E.A. | 我的笔记本电脑落到缉毒局手里了 |
[19:37] | Where? | 哪里 |
[19:38] | What do you mean,”Where”? | 你这话什么意思 |
[19:40] | Where would they store it? | 他们会把电脑放在哪里 |
[19:43] | Houston,the Federal Building, | 休斯顿 联邦大厦 |
[19:45] | the D.E.A. evidence locker. | 缉毒局证据保险柜里 |
[19:47] | My laptop,my business,everything! | 我的笔记本电脑 我的生意 我的一切 |
[19:51] | I understand English,Guillermo. | 我听得懂英语 吉列尔莫 |
[19:55] | I’ll tie this off in Houston. Meet me there. | 我会在休斯敦了结此事 我们那里见 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna need security details on the Federal Building. | 我需要联邦大厦里的安保细节 |
[20:01] | And don’t worry about payment. | 别担心酬金 |
[20:02] | This one’s on the house. | 这项服务免费奉送 |
[20:03] | Just get it done. | 妥善处理就是 |
[20:19] | I think you killed it. | 这要是敌人 早就完蛋了 |
[20:23] | I thought you were supposed to be getting your blood pressure down. | 我想你应该稳定血压才是 |
[20:25] | Unless you came down here to tell me | 除非你来是要告诉我 |
[20:26] | I’m back in the field,I don’t have an answer for you. | 可以重返战场 否则我无言相告 |
[20:30] | You catch that cleaner? | 你抓住那个清除者了吗 |
[20:32] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:33] | Hey,look. | 听着 |
[20:36] | I wanna talk about Michael… | 我想谈谈迈克尔 |
[20:37] | – Michael. – And Nikita. | -迈克尔 -还有尼基塔 |
[20:40] | Things obviously aren’t the same. | 他俩之间关系显然不对 |
[20:44] | I’m worried how their dynamic’s affecting the team. | 我很担心他们会影响整个团队 |
[20:46] | Now,you’ve known them longer than I have. | 你比我认识他们时间长 |
[20:49] | They’ll work it out. They always do. | 他们会搞定的 一贯如此 |
[20:54] | The day I met Nikita, | 我认识尼基塔那天 |
[20:55] | Michael shot a rocket-propelled grenade at her, | 迈克尔朝她射了一发火箭推进榴弹 |
[20:59] | so it’s not like I don’t expect some fireworks. | 所以激烈争论也在我意料之中 |
[21:04] | Michael is about rules. | 迈克尔有自己的规则 |
[21:06] | He makes them. He lives them. | 他制定规则 以规则为生 |
[21:08] | He understands them. | 理解规则 |
[21:10] | If you have to sit him down, | 如果你想让他彻底休息 |
[21:11] | and tell him he’s benched,do it. | 告诉他已被剔除了 明着说 |
[21:13] | He’ll get it. | 他会懂的 |
[21:15] | As far as what Nikita’s going through,I– | 至于尼基塔的境遇 我 |
[21:18] | The best way to avoid an RPG? | 躲避火箭推进榴弹的最好方法 |
[21:21] | Keep your head down. | 就是低下你的脑袋 |
[21:29] | – This is no good. – I want something better. | -这不行 -我要更好的假肢 |
[21:31] | I still can’t make a fist. | 我还是不能握拳 |
[21:33] | That’s the best I got,man. | 我已经竭尽所能了 老兄 |
[21:34] | Right now. | 现在 |
[21:36] | You said that this is the best that we’ve got right now. | 你现在告诉我这是最好的了 |
[21:39] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[21:41] | We’ve got kill chips,brain scanners, | 我们拥有最一流的芯片 脑部扫描仪 |
[21:44] | and trackers that work all over the world. | 以及在全世界都有效的追踪器 |
[21:46] | I put a mask on that turned me | 我戴上面具可以 |
[21:48] | into somebody else in seconds. | 瞬间变成另一个人 |
[21:49] | You know,I’ve been thinking about grafting some of that | 我一直想把那项技术用于 |
[21:51] | onto your hand,make it look a little more real. | 你的手上 让它看着更真实些 |
[21:54] | There has to be something more. | 一定还有更好的技术 |
[21:56] | This isn’t normal technology. | 这不是寻常技术 |
[21:58] | This is next level. | 是更高级的技术 |
[22:03] | Where do we get it from? | 我们从哪里得到它 |
[22:05] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望自己知道 |
[22:08] | Percy had contacts,suppliers. | 珀西有联系方式 认识供应商 |
[22:12] | Whatever high-tech division has came from them. | “组织”的所有高科技都来自于他们 |
[22:15] | Whatever we still got now,leftovers. | 我们这儿的所有东西 都是二手货 |
[22:18] | So there is something more. | 果然还有更好的技术 |
[22:23] | Who are they? | 去哪儿找 |
[22:25] | I don’t know,man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[22:26] | Percy didn’t leave his rolodex. | 珀西没留下他的名片盒 |
[22:30] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[22:46] | Come to show me up? | 来看我出丑吗 |
[22:48] | You got a new gun. | 你配了把新枪 |
[22:51] | It’s more compact. | 这把枪更加紧致 |
[22:53] | It’s easier to manipulate. | 更易操控 |
[22:56] | Pete said it would be good for a southpaw. | 彼得说对左撇子有利 |
[23:08] | You really know how to hurt a guy. | 你真是懂得如何杀人[伤人自尊] |
[23:14] | Still can’t believe Liam got away. | 仍然不敢相信利亚姆逃走了 |
[23:16] | It’s a crazy thing. | 的确不可思议 |
[23:25] | I checked your field gun when we got back from Mexico. | 我们从莫斯科回来后我检查了你用的枪 |
[23:28] | Half the clip was empty. | 弹匣一半是空的 |
[23:32] | Michael,you can’t run from this. | 迈克尔 你不能逃避 |
[23:35] | I’m not running away from anything. | 我没逃避任何事 |
[23:37] | You’re pretending like it never happened. | 你假装这事从未发生 |
[23:41] | You wanna talk about it? Is that what you want? | 你想谈谈这件事吗 这就是你想要的吗 |
[23:44] | That’s not what I w– | 那不是我想 |
[23:44] | No,that’s exactly what you want. | 不 那就是你想要的 |
[23:46] | You want to tell me how to deal with it. | 你想告诉我怎么处理这件事 |
[23:49] | – I want to help. – I don’t want your help! | -我想帮你 -我不想要你的帮助 |
[23:53] | I don’t want your pity,and I sure as hell | 我不想要你的同情 并且我确定 |
[23:55] | don’t want to go over and over what happened. | 我不想再回忆发生过的事情 |
[23:56] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了该做的事情 |
[23:58] | You made the right call. | 你作出了正确的选择 |
[24:01] | You act like I had a choice. | 你说得好像我当时有别的选择一样 |
[24:03] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[24:04] | Is that what you wanna hear? | 你就是想听这句话吗 |
[24:06] | Just let me in. | 别排斥我 |
[24:11] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[24:14] | I don’t blame anybody. | 我不怪任何人 |
[24:16] | It just happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[24:18] | This happened. | 就是发生了 |
[24:22] | It’s my problem to solve. | 这是我要解决的问题 |
[24:24] | Why can’t you understand that? | 为什么你就不能理解呢 |
[24:29] | Because you said that we’d do it together. | 因为你说过 我们要一起面对 |
[24:32] | You said that we couldn’t control the future, | 你说过我们不能掌握未来 |
[24:35] | but no matter what happened, | 但不管发生什么 |
[24:37] | the only thing that mattered– the only thing– | 我们唯一能做到的最重要的事 |
[24:39] | was that we faced it together. | 就是共同面对 |
[24:43] | Not this. | 不是这次 |
[25:21] | Close,damn it. | 合上 该死的 |
[25:30] | It’s not right. | 这不对 |
[25:33] | What happened to you…Sucks. | 你身上发生的事 糟透了 |
[25:39] | You always had a gift for poetry. | 你总是有诗歌的天赋 |
[25:42] | You wanna know what else sucks? | 你想知道还有什么更逊吗 |
[25:44] | The way you’re treating her. | 是你对待她的方式 |
[25:46] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[25:49] | I saw you in the shooting range. | 我在射击室看见你们 |
[25:54] | – What? – She saved your life. | -什么 -她救了你的命 |
[25:57] | And that’s the way you talk to her? | 而你就那样跟她讲话的吗 |
[26:03] | – You’re way out of line. – You should be on your knees. | -你过界了 -你应该感激 |
[26:07] | It’s a good thing she was in that car with you, | 当时是她和你在一辆车里是件好事 |
[26:08] | ’cause she’s the only person I know | 因为她是我知道的唯一一个人 |
[26:10] | who could’ve done what she did. | 可以在当时做出那样的举动 |
[26:11] | Stay out of this. | 别管这事 |
[26:14] | Look,I can’t even imagine what you’re going through, | 我没法想象你的痛苦经历 |
[26:17] | but I do know what it is to carry something around. | 但我知道这事带来的一些影响 |
[26:19] | You think you want to be alone, | 你觉得你想独自一人 |
[26:21] | but trust me,you don’t. | 但相信我 你其实不想 |
[26:26] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[26:29] | She’s hurting,man. | 兄弟 她很受伤 |
[26:32] | She’s with me,Owen. | 欧文 她是我的 |
[26:37] | Stay out. | 别插手 |
[26:41] | You get her a ring,and what? | 你送了她戒指 然后呢 |
[26:44] | You own her? | 你就拥有她了吗 |
[26:46] | You’re the only one that can care about her? | 就只有你能关心她了吗 |
[26:48] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[26:49] | You know,I used to see what she saw in you, | 我之前看见的都是她眼中的你 |
[26:51] | but now I’m starting to wonder. | 但是现在我开始怀疑了 |
[27:01] | Still can’t make a fist with that thing,huh? | 仍然不能用那东西握拳 是吗 |
[27:44] | You don’t need an icebreaker with me. | 你不需要带着这个来见我 |
[27:48] | Y mira superspy. | 你是个超级间谍 |
[27:51] | You could have gotten the security details | 你应该已经自己掌握了 |
[27:53] | of that building all by yourself. | 大厦里所有安全设施的细节了 |
[27:54] | – What are you up to? – I just want your assurances. | -你想干什么 -我只是想要你的保证 |
[27:59] | Hmm,about what? | 关于什么 |
[27:59] | The laptop. | 那个笔记本 |
[28:01] | After I acquire it,I won’t be sold out | 在我拿到它之后 |
[28:03] | like your employees in Mexico,correct? | 我不会像你在莫斯科的雇员一样被出卖吧 |
[28:07] | I loved those men like if they were my sons. | 我待他们视如己出 |
[28:10] | I trusted them with everything, | 我毫无保留地信任他们 |
[28:12] | and they brought the authorities to my door. | 而他们却出卖了我 |
[28:16] | You bring me that laptop clean, | 你把笔记本安全带给我 |
[28:20] | and nothing will happen to you. Comprendes? | 你就不会有事 明白吗[西班牙语] |
[28:24] | What about your enemies? Do they know about it? | 那你的敌人呢 他们知道吗 |
[28:26] | No,nobody knows. | 不 没人知道 |
[28:28] | The last three people who knew,you killed. | 最后三个知情者已经被你杀了 |
[28:31] | Actually,there are two more. | 事实上 还有两个 |
[28:41] | Michael was right. | 迈克尔说的没错 |
[28:42] | He had Birkhoff tap the D.E.A. servers. | 他让伯克霍夫截了缉毒局的服务器 |
[28:44] | They’ve uploaded the evidence from Garza’s hacienda. | 他们从加尔萨庄园上传了证据 |
[28:47] | The laptop. Do we know what’s on it? | 那个笔记本 我们知道上面有什么吗 |
[28:49] | The D.E.A. tried to decrypt it on-site, | 缉毒局试图就地解密 |
[28:51] | but it’s got an AES algorithm. | 但这是AES算法 |
[28:53] | Not an easy thing to crack, | 不是那么容易破解的 |
[28:55] | but I’d use one too if I had all my money on it. | 但如果我孤注一掷 估计也能破解 |
[28:58] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[28:59] | I went back to the original phone call. | 我回归到起初的电话 |
[29:01] | I’m willing to double it. | 我愿意出双倍价钱 |
[29:04] | Go do what you do. | 去做事 |
[29:05] | My boys down there have the keys to the kingdom. | 我的手下有王国的钥匙 |
[29:07] | I need you to get them back for me. | 我需要你帮我取回来 |
[29:09] | Comprende? | 明白吗 |
[29:10] | “Keys to the kingdom.” That is code. | “王国的钥匙” 那是暗号 |
[29:12] | What is the name of Garza’s outfit? | 加尔萨组织名字叫什么 |
[29:13] | Los reyes,the kings. | 头目是洛斯·雷耶斯 |
[29:15] | The laptop is key and it’s Garza’s electronic ledger. | 笔记本是关键 还有加尔萨的电子账目 |
[29:19] | D.E.A. estimates he’s worth $50 million. | 缉毒局估价 他值5000万美元 |
[29:22] | – It’s a treasure map. – Where is it right now? | -是张藏宝图 -它现在在哪里 |
[29:24] | Evidence lockup at the Federal Building in Houston, | 证据被锁在休斯顿的联邦大楼里 |
[29:27] | but it’s being shipped to Quantico in the morning, | 但今天早上被运往匡提科 |
[29:28] | about six hours from now. | 大概是六小时之前 |
[29:31] | We think Liam will make a play. | 我们认为利亚姆会有行动 |
[29:32] | Oh,he’ll make a play. | 他一定会有行动 |
[29:34] | Then you two better be there waiting for him. | 那么你俩最好在那里等他 |
[29:39] | I’ll stay… | 我留下 |
[29:41] | and monitor from ops. | 监控行动 |
[29:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:47] | Then we’re all set. | 那我们做准备 |
[30:19] | Nikita! This is ops. | 尼基塔 这是监控中心 |
[30:21] | We are live,and you are go. | 准备完毕 可以行动 |
[30:23] | The evidence locker is on the 12th floor. | 证据保管处在十二楼 |
[30:25] | If Liam is not already there, | 如果利亚姆还没到 |
[30:27] | we need to quietly secure the area | 我们需要静静地确保区域安全 |
[30:28] | and hold for intercept. | 然后等待截击 |
[30:30] | Either way,we’ll probably have to take him by force. | 不管怎样 我们大概都要武力制服他 |
[30:33] | Oh,yeah,can we? | 是吗 我们可以吗 |
[30:34] | Ops,we’re going in. | 监控中心 我们要进去了 |
[30:36] | I got eyes like Beyonce got thighs. | 碧昂斯有性感美腿 我有鹰般锐眼 |
[30:39] | How’s the facial recog coming? | 面部识别的情况怎么样 |
[30:41] | No sign of Liam yet. | 还没有利亚姆的迹象 |
[31:13] | I’ve got him. | 他出现了 |
[31:14] | Garage level one,service entrance. | 一层车库 服务区入口 |
[31:19] | We’re gonna split up, | 我们要分头行动了 |
[31:20] | Vector from two sides,close the net. | 两侧包抄 来个瓮中捉鳖 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:36] | No,no,no! | 不 不 别这样 |
[31:38] | Now would be a good time to step it up,people! | 大伙儿 现在是加快脚步的绝好时期 |
[31:41] | I can’t get anything. | 什么信号都收不到 |
[31:42] | He’s using a division scrambler, | 他用的是”组织”的干扰器 |
[31:44] | but he’s reworked the encryption. | 但是他已经重新加密了 |
[31:45] | Well,you re-rework it. | 那你就重新解密 |
[31:57] | Still nothing. | 还是不行 |
[31:58] | Damn it,we’re blind. | 该死 我们什么都看不见了 |
[32:01] | We don’t need the cameras. | 我们并不需要那些摄像头 |
[32:02] | Birkhoff,you’re still jacked into security,right? | 伯克霍夫 你还控制着保安系统对吧 |
[32:04] | You can see which doors are opening and closing. | 你可以看到哪扇门打开或者关闭 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:08] | There’s not a lot of bodies in there at this hour. | 这个时候大楼里不会有很多人 |
[32:15] | There! | 在那儿 |
[32:17] | Okay,that’s Nikita. She was just in that sector. | 那是尼基塔 她刚才在那个区域 |
[32:25] | And that must be our guy. | 那一定是我们的目标 |
[32:28] | That’s gotta be Owen. He was closer. | 那一定是欧文了 他离得更近 |
[32:30] | I need a com. | 我需要一部对讲机 |
[32:32] | Active com ready. | 准备好了 |
[32:37] | Owen,it’s Michael. | 欧文 我是迈克尔 |
[32:40] | He’s entering the west colonnade. | 他正在进入西边的柱廊 |
[32:41] | He’s going for the elevators right there. | 他要从那里进电梯 |
[32:53] | Ops,he saw me! | 指挥中心 他看见我了 |
[33:02] | He’s in the elevator. | 他逃进了电梯 |
[33:04] | The rest of them are shut down to save power. | 其余的电梯为节省电力都已停运 |
[33:05] | Nikita,where are you? | 尼基塔 你现在在哪 |
[33:06] | East side and halfway up the stairs. | 在东边 正在往上爬楼梯 |
[33:08] | Okay,Owen,you’re the closest to the west side stairs. | 好吧 欧文 你离西边的楼梯最近 |
[33:10] | You need to get up there and make it quick. | 你得马上赶过去 越快越好 |
[33:11] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[33:42] | Michael,I’m outside the lockup. | 迈克尔 我现在证物室外面 |
[33:44] | You have eyes yet? | 有监控信号了吗 |
[33:45] | Negative. | 没有 |
[33:47] | Get me in there. | 让我进去 |
[34:31] | We could really use those cameras right about now. | 现在真的需要那些摄像头了 |
[34:41] | Michael! Michael,he’s going for the door. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 他跑向大门了 |
[34:43] | – Lock it! – Nikita– | -把门锁上 -尼基塔 |
[34:44] | Do it! | 锁上 |
[34:53] | You really got a thing for Mexican standoffs,huh? | 你还真的挺喜欢墨西哥式对峙的 |
[34:58] | I got it. | 弄好了 |
[35:06] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[35:09] | It’s just a wood door. | 只是一扇木门而已 |
[35:11] | Why don’t you kick it down? | 你为什么不自己踹开呢 |
[35:12] | Owen,where the hell are you? | 欧文 你跑哪里去了 |
[35:15] | On my way! | 正在赶过去 |
[35:17] | Okay. Nikita,listen to me. | 好吧 尼基塔 听我说 |
[35:20] | You’re gonna need to buy some time. | 你得拖延一下时间 |
[35:22] | Tell your boyfriend to open the door. | 叫你男朋友把门打开 |
[35:24] | He’s not my boyfriend. He’s my fiance. | 他不是我男朋友 他是我未婚夫 |
[35:28] | Well,you should find a new one. | 你应该再找一个 |
[35:29] | He’s a terrible shot. | 他枪法太差了 |
[35:30] | He only missed because I cut off his hand. | 他没打中你只是因为我砍下了他的手 |
[35:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:36] | People say I should talk about it, | 大家都说我应该谈谈这件事 |
[35:38] | but not with you. | 但不是跟你谈 |
[35:39] | Oh,that’s why he was stuck in the van. | 怪不得他待在面包车里 |
[35:41] | I completely missed that. | 我完全忽视了这一点 |
[35:44] | Who knew there was so much drama going on? | 没想到内情是如此的戏剧化 |
[35:48] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[35:49] | Buying some time. | 拖延时间 |
[35:51] | Losing a hand,that’s so permanent. | 失去一只手 这是永远的伤口 |
[35:56] | It would drive me crazy like a– | 如果是我 我会疯掉的 |
[35:59] | like a wound I couldn’t heal. | 因为那伤口再也无法愈合 |
[36:02] | Oh,healing’s overrated. | 愈合是不可能了 |
[36:08] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[36:10] | Set. | 我已到位 |
[36:13] | Owen is in position. | 欧文就位了 |
[36:14] | Just move a little to your left. | 往你的左边稍微移一点 |
[36:19] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[36:21] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[36:22] | Now! | 就现在 |
[36:42] | That was some choreography. | 好一个运筹帷幄 |
[37:01] | So why did we leave the body there? | 为什么要把他的尸体留在那儿 |
[37:04] | In his case,I would’ve done the clean for you. | 我可以帮你把他彻底清除 |
[37:09] | D.E.A. needed someone to blame | 缉毒局需要为庄园的大屠杀 |
[37:10] | for the massacre at the hacienda and Garza’s murder. | 以及加尔萨的死找个替罪羊 |
[37:15] | I told them you and Nikita were part of an interpol task force | 我跟他们说你和尼基塔是国际刑警 |
[37:17] | that had been pursuing Liam across South America. | 已经追踪利亚姆跑遍了整个南美 |
[37:21] | What’d you tell them about Liam? | 你怎么解释利亚姆的身份 |
[37:23] | The truth: a contract killer who got too ambitious. | 实话实说 一个野心太大的职业杀手 |
[37:27] | I had Birkhoff plant a backstory on the web, | 我让伯克霍夫在网上放了一些相关材料 |
[37:30] | wrap it all up in a nice,little bow. | 把故事包装得更漂亮一些 |
[37:32] | Division lives. | 典型”组织”作风 |
[37:39] | Michael’s gonna be on the mend for a while. | 迈克尔得复健一段时间 |
[37:42] | We could use you around here. | 我们这里需要你 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | Hey,um,how’s it going with Michael? | 迈克尔怎么样了 |
[38:16] | How’s your blood pressure? | 你的血压怎么样了 |
[38:18] | Gotcha. | 我懂了 |
[38:22] | I’ve tried everything. | 我试过了所有的方法 |
[38:24] | I even tried meditating with Birkhoff. | 我甚至尝试跟伯克霍夫一起冥想 |
[38:28] | That sounds like a serious tactical error. | 听上去是个很严重的战略失误 |
[38:30] | You have no idea. | 你不知道有多严重 |
[38:33] | He did make a good point,though. | 但他有一点说对了 |
[38:36] | I don’t really know why I started using again. | 我真不知道为什么又会染上药瘾 |
[38:41] | And I keep running around this place | 我在这里四处游荡 |
[38:42] | trying to find an answer,and I just keep hitting walls. | 想要找到答案 却始终一无所获 |
[38:47] | Then you need to stop. | 那你需要停下来 |
[38:48] | Look in the mirror. | 问问你自己 |
[38:51] | There is a reason why you started medicating again,Alex, | 你再次上瘾是有原因的 艾丽克斯 |
[38:55] | something deeper. | 是更深层的原因 |
[38:57] | Whatever that is,you need to recognize it. | 无论原因是什么 你得正视它 |
[39:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:03] | It’s the only way to get rid of it. | 这是摆脱药瘾的唯一方法 |
[39:06] | That’s why they call it “getting clean”. | 所以这才叫”戒断” |
[39:12] | But I want you to know you’re not alone. | 但是你要知道 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[39:22] | Does Michael know that? | 迈克尔也明白这一点吗 |
[39:26] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:29] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[39:31] | Tell him again. | 再告诉他一遍 |
[39:48] | Thanks for Houston,by the way. | 顺便说一句 在休斯顿多亏了你 |
[39:51] | Oh,I’m glad we got that guy. | 我很高兴能搞定那家伙 |
[40:05] | You said that you would come home soon. | 你说过你很快就会回家的 |
[40:08] | I’d say,after today,you’ve earned it. | 我想说 从今天起你恢复正常了 |
[40:12] | I’m gonna stick around here for a few days, | 我还会在这儿待几天 |
[40:14] | be near medical,work on a few things. | 接受治疗 想些事情 |
[40:17] | Like what? | 什么事情 |
[40:19] | I told you that I have to deal with this. | 我告诉过你我要自己处理这事 |
[40:24] | Not alone. I’m not going to let you. | 不能让你一个人面对 我不同意 |
[40:25] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[40:26] | You’re not gonna torture yourself. | 你不能折磨你自己 |
[40:27] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我不是要折磨我自己 |
[40:28] | You need to learn to live with this,Michael, | 你得学会这样生活 迈克尔 |
[40:30] | you and me together. | 是我们俩一起生活 |
[40:32] | This is exactly why I don’t want your help. | 这就是我不想要你帮助的原因 |
[40:36] | – That’s not up to you. – Or you! | -这不是由你决定的 -也不是你 |
[40:38] | I’m your fiancee. I wanna be here. | 我是你的未婚妻 我想陪在你身边 |
[40:40] | – I wanna help! – You’ve helped enough. | -我想要帮你 -你已经帮得够多了 |
[40:46] | Nikita– | 尼基塔 |
[40:53] | Nice job. | 这下好了 |
[40:55] | That’s real classy. | 说的真经典 |