时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Magnificent. | 太美了 |
[00:31] | Gustav Klimt,from his Vienna years. | 这是古斯塔夫·克里姆特在维也纳创作的 |
[00:34] | It’s in excellent condition. | 保存得非常好 |
[00:36] | The previous owners took great care in its handling. | 原物主十分注重画的保养 |
[00:39] | And the thieves who stole it from the owners last week? | 上周偷走画作的小偷也是如此吗 |
[00:47] | Those gentlemen are very meticulous. | 那些先生们十分谨慎 |
[00:50] | Rest assured,we don’t consort with garden-variety criminals. | 放心 我们不会和普通罪犯打交道 |
[00:53] | We only represent the elite. | 我们只找精英 |
[00:56] | All works for sale come complete with forged provenance papers, | 所有出售的艺术品都有伪造出处文件 |
[00:59] | and if art isn’t your fancy, | 如果你对艺术品不感兴趣 |
[01:01] | we have goods in the back. | 后面还有别的货 |
[01:02] | Guns,black market technology… | 枪支 黑市技术 |
[01:05] | Oh,I’m not the buyer. | 我不是买家 |
[01:06] | My employer is. | 我的老板才是 |
[01:08] | I’d like to introduce you to him. | 我想把你介绍给他 |
[01:09] | Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[01:22] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[01:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:27] | Be back in a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[01:31] | Okay,Angela’s office is in the southeast corner. | 安吉拉的办公室在东南角 |
[01:34] | – Did you get her phone? – Yes. | -你拿到她的电话了吗 -拿到了 |
[01:37] | It’ll transmit an encrypted I.R. Code | 它会传输一个加密的红外线密码 |
[01:39] | that’ll help you get past the security reader. | 让你通过安检 |
[01:41] | Owen,buy her some time. | 欧文 先拖住她 |
[01:43] | Copy. | 收到 |
[01:45] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[01:50] | Um…these are copies,right? | 这些是仿作吧 |
[01:53] | Of course not. What kind of operation | 当然不是 你以为我们 |
[01:54] | do you think this is? | 做的是什么生意 |
[01:56] | I’m realizing why Percy gave him a job | 我现在明白为什么珀西给他安排 |
[01:57] | that required no human interaction. | 无需人际交往的工作 |
[02:00] | Owen,get it back. | 欧文 绕回去 |
[02:01] | Compliment her. | 恭维她一下 |
[02:03] | Clearly one of a kind… just like your dress. | 显然是独一无二的 就像你的裙子一样 |
[02:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Nikita,you better hustle. | 尼基塔 动作快点 |
[02:12] | I don’t know how long Owen can keep this up. | 欧文不知道还能拖住她多久 |
[02:14] | Almost there. | 就快进去了 |
[02:22] | The safe’s in the floor. | 保险箱在地板下 |
[02:32] | – Two minutes. – Acknowledged. | -两分钟 -明白 |
[02:34] | Two minutes. How’s Owen doing? | 两分钟 欧文情况如何 |
[02:36] | Like a puppy trying to catch a butterfly. | 像一只想捕蝴蝶的小狗 |
[02:39] | Which is why I’ve always loved Chinese food. | 所以我一直喜欢中餐 |
[02:42] | No. You’re losing her. | 不 她要走了 |
[02:44] | Engage. Ask her a question. | 吸引注意 问她个问题 |
[02:46] | You want to,um… | 你 |
[02:48] | You want to grab dinner some time? | 有时间共进晚餐么 |
[02:50] | No! No,don’t ask her that. | 不不 不要问这个 |
[02:52] | Let me check my schedule. | 让我看看我的日程安排 |
[02:54] | Uh,um–are you–uh… | 你能… |
[02:56] | Can you tell me more about this painting? | 能麻烦你再讲解一下这幅画么 |
[02:58] | Um,I think I could make a deal… | 我觉得我可以买下… |
[03:03] | Nikita,time’s up. | 尼基塔 时间到了 |
[03:08] | – I’m in. – Okay. | -破解了 -好 |
[03:10] | You’re looking for a flash drive. | 你要找的是一个U盘 |
[03:14] | My phone is missing. Do a sweep. | 我的手机不见了 彻底搜查 |
[03:16] | All units,lockdown protocols. | 所有小队 封锁出入口 |
[03:18] | Locking down. | 封锁中 |
[03:21] | Owen,be prepared to exfil by force. | 欧文 准备杀出去 |
[03:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[03:27] | I ran into a rather tiresome Countess | 我碰到了一位非常讨厌的伯爵夫人 |
[03:29] | who I haven’t seen since Art Basel Miami. | 巴塞尔迈阿密艺术博览会后我就没见过她了 |
[03:31] | Boring,boring. | 真够无聊的 |
[03:33] | Um,I did find this in the ladies’ room. | 我在卫生间里发现了这个 |
[03:36] | Do I leave it with you,or… | 我是该交给你 还是… |
[03:39] | Thank you. It’s mine. | 谢谢 是我的 |
[03:42] | Mr. White,we do have that engagement. | 怀特先生 我们还有别的事 |
[03:44] | Yes,of course. | 当然了 |
[03:59] | Nice shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[04:00] | I know,it got a little rough. | 我知道 这次不太顺利 |
[04:02] | Contact,engage,escalate. | 接触 吸引 加深 |
[04:04] | Make contact with the subject,engage their attention, | 接触目标 吸引其注意 |
[04:06] | and escalate their interest. It’s tradecraft 101. | 加深其兴趣 这是特工须知第一课 |
[04:09] | – We got it,didn’t we? – That is not the point. | -我们拿到了 不是吗 -那不是重点 |
[04:11] | Michael,we know that Owen has | 迈克尔 我们知道欧文 |
[04:13] | no experience working undercover. | 没有做卧底的经验 |
[04:14] | Which is why we practiced for this. | 所以我们之前演习过 |
[04:16] | What happened to “Any mission you walk away from | 你不是说 “不干的任务 |
[04:18] | is a good mission”? | 就是好任务”吗 |
[04:21] | Look,if our source is correct, | 如果情报准确 |
[04:24] | and Angela is working with the dirty thirty, | 安吉拉的确和地下30人组勾结 |
[04:26] | then Birkhoff’s gonna find a lot of goodies on this,right? | 那伯克霍夫就会在这里找到不少爆料 对吧 |
[04:43] | Would it be insensitive if I gave him the finger? | 如果我对他比中指 是不是太迟钝 |
[04:46] | He’s just frustrated. | 他只是很挫败 |
[04:49] | Oh,great. I get to be his chew toy. | 太棒了 我是他的磨牙玩具 |
[04:52] | Michael and I had a certain way of doing things | 迈克尔和我在执行外勤工作时 |
[04:54] | when we were in the field. | 有一套办事方法 |
[04:56] | It can’t be easy for him, | 看到有人取代他的位置 |
[04:57] | watching someone take his place. | 这对他来说不容易 |
[05:02] | The myoelectrics look good. I adjusted the feedback sensors. | 肌电图看上去不错 我调整了反馈感应器 |
[05:06] | Should give you more sensitivity. | 应该能让你更加敏感 |
[05:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:11] | You get satellite TV on that thing? | 那玩意儿上有卫星电视吗 |
[05:12] | ‘Cause I’m missing the redskins game. | 我想看红人队比赛了 |
[05:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[05:17] | I heard there was a man down. I had to make sure he was okay. | 听说有人受伤了 我得来看看他还好不 |
[05:20] | I appreciate the sentiment. | 谢谢你这么温情 |
[05:25] | I heard you’ve been sleeping here. | 听说你在这里睡觉 |
[05:26] | Don’t you want to go home? | 不想回家吗 |
[05:29] | It’s just been easier being close to medical. | 离医务室很近 这样更容易 |
[05:36] | You know,I know a lot of soldiers | 我认识很多 |
[05:37] | who have been through this. | 经历过这种事的士兵 |
[05:38] | They all say that the best thing to do | 他们都说最好的办法 |
[05:40] | is to get back to a normal routine as fast as possible. | 就是尽快回到正常生活 |
[05:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:46] | Some of them don’t get it,but I do. | 有些人不懂 但我懂 |
[05:51] | It’s time to move on. | 该朝前看了 |
[05:55] | Have you seen Dr. Lester? I need him to– | 你看见莱斯特医生了吗 我要他… |
[05:57] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | -你好 -你来这里干什么 |
[06:00] | Well,you guys all need to work on your greeting skills. | 你们真该学学怎么打招呼 |
[06:05] | Um,I’m here to see Michael. | 我是来探望迈克尔的 |
[06:11] | Sorry to interrupt. I better go. | 抱歉打扰了 我走了 |
[06:15] | I gotta go see Birkhoff. | 我要去找伯克霍夫了 |
[06:19] | Look,you haven’t seen her in what,a month? | 你多久没见过她了 一个月吗 |
[06:24] | I mean,if she hasn’t come around yet,then… | 如果她还没有回心转意 |
[06:27] | Maybe you should let it go. | 你也许该放手了 |
[06:32] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[06:33] | That flash drive Nikki stole from the art gallery | 尼基从画廊偷来的U盘 |
[06:35] | led us to another one of our wayward souls. | 让我们发现了另一名叛变特工 |
[06:37] | A couple weeks ago,Angela took in a shipment | 几周前 安吉拉得到了一搜 |
[06:40] | of stolen military tech from China. | 从中国偷过来的军用技术船只 |
[06:42] | According to her records,the seller was… | 根据她的供述 卖方是… |
[06:47] | Ray. | 雷 |
[06:49] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[06:51] | – He taught our SERE class. – SERE? | -他教过我们的SERE课程 -那是什么 |
[06:51] | SERE课程:美国空军创立的机密课程 士兵们在陌生的环境中如果没有援救时的生存演练 | |
[06:53] | Survival,evasion,resistance,escape. | 生存 规避 忍耐和逃亡 |
[06:56] | What to do when you’re stuck in enemy territory. | 当你困在敌军阵营中应该如何解救自己 |
[06:58] | So he has a military background. | 所以他有军方背景 |
[07:01] | Two tours in the gulf. | 两次海湾战争都有参加 |
[07:02] | Dishonorably discharged when he came home and chopped up | 之后因为他回家用斧头砍死了人 |
[07:05] | some dude with an axe ’cause he thought | 被迫退伍 名誉扫地 |
[07:06] | the guy was tappin’ his wife. | 他认为那人跟他老婆私通 |
[07:08] | Bought himself a ticket to death row. | 结果把自己送进了死囚牢房 |
[07:10] | Yeah,and from there to division. | 是的 然后到了”组织” |
[07:11] | Yeah,here’s the funny thing,though. | 是的 但有趣的事情来了 |
[07:13] | He didn’t take money for the stolen tech. | 他并没有将偷来的技术用来卖钱 |
[07:15] | He traded it. | 他把它们交易出去了 |
[07:16] | – Traded it for what? – A bunch of stuff. | -换来了什么 -一堆东西 |
[07:19] | Some basics– rifles,ammunition– | 基本装备 步枪 弹药 |
[07:21] | Some a little more exotic,like,uh… | 还有一些外来设备 比如说… |
[07:24] | Shock-sensitive shaped charges, | 弹道感应型聚能装药 |
[07:26] | the type of thing you’d find in anti-tank missiles,landmines. | 这东西一般用在反坦导弹或地雷上 |
[07:30] | The target could be anything,anywhere. | 任何东西或任何地方都有可能成为他的目标 |
[07:33] | Or anyone. | 或任何人 |
[07:40] | – Why would I be lying? – I’m not saying you’re lying. | -我为什么要撒谎 -我没说你撒谎 |
[07:44] | I’m telling you,I saw Ray. He was watching me. | 我说过的 我见到雷了 他在监视我 |
[07:49] | Oh,could–couldn’t you be imagining it? | 那不会是你想象出来的吗 |
[07:53] | I mean,you know how jumpy you get. | 我们都知道你有些神经敏感 |
[07:54] | Okay,but what about the phone calls at night? | 好 那晚上那通电话怎么解释 |
[07:56] | – A wrong number. – Jason,it’s his voice. | -打错的 -杰森 那是他的声音 |
[07:58] | It’s him. He is following me. | 是他 他在跟踪我 |
[08:00] | You know that’s not possible. | 你知道那是不可能的 |
[08:02] | Your ex-husband was a lot of things,but he’s not a ghost. | 你前夫虽说很复杂 但不可能是鬼 |
[08:11] | Hi,Kate. | 凯特 你好 |
[08:14] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:16] | Kate! Listen to me! | 凯特 听我说 |
[08:18] | Listen to me,listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[08:20] | Everything’s fine. I’ll explain everything soon, | 没事的 我会尽快向你解释这些事 |
[08:22] | but we’ve got to go. | 但我们该走了 |
[08:25] | You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this. | 你不知道我等这刻等了多久了 |
[08:30] | I’m back,baby. | 我回来了 亲爱的 |
[08:42] | Ray was here? | 雷来过吗 |
[08:44] | Police reports say an intruder broke in last night. | 警方说昨晚有闯入者 |
[08:46] | Prints at the scene were | 现场的录像虽然 |
[08:48] | inconclusive for them,but not for shadow bot. | 没什么帮助 但也不是无迹可寻 |
[08:51] | – It was Ray,for sure. – What’d he do? | -是雷 我肯定 -他做了什么 |
[08:53] | Kidnapped a woman,shot her boyfriend, | 绑架妇女 射伤她男友 |
[08:56] | an off-duty Pennsylvania state trooper | 男友是个宾夕法尼亚州州警 |
[08:58] | who was lucky enough to still be wearing his vest. | 幸好休假时还穿着自己的防弹背心 |
[09:00] | According to his report,he never got | 根据他的口供 |
[09:01] | a clean look at the shooter. | 他没有正面见到枪手 |
[09:03] | Who’s the woman? | 那女人是谁 |
[09:05] | Kate Barrett,Ray’s ex-wife. | 凯特·巴雷特 雷的前妻 |
[09:08] | What do we know about her? | 关于她有什么情报 |
[09:11] | Married Ray in Texas in ’04. | 2004年时 在德州与雷结婚 |
[09:15] | After he lizzie bordened that dude and went to prison, | 当他袭击那名男子并入狱后 |
[09:17] | she petitioned the state for divorce,moved to Philadelphia. | 她向州政府申请离婚 接着搬到了费城 |
[09:20] | She’s been laying low ever since. | 之后她一直很低调行事 |
[09:24] | No old photos,anywhere. | 找不到旧照片 |
[09:27] | She was trying to leave her previous life behind. | 她试图逃离旧生活 |
[09:30] | Oh,this is good. | 那不错 |
[09:31] | It means we have a shot at keeping this quiet. | 我们就可以暗中调查此事了 |
[09:32] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:34] | Young woman taken from the arms of her cop boyfriend | 她已经死去的前夫将她 |
[09:36] | by her supposedly dead husband? | 从警察男友手中绑架走 |
[09:38] | Hello,People magazine,do I have a cover for you. | 《人物周刊》 你们的封面人物找到了 |
[09:40] | If this story blows up,questions will be asked. | 如果这事泄漏 公众会产生质疑 |
[09:43] | Questions that lead to division. | “组织”的消息就会被泄漏 |
[09:45] | – We won’t let that happen. – Or what? | -我们不会让这事发生 -否则会怎样 |
[09:48] | What,am I missing something? | 什么 我漏了什么吗 |
[09:51] | If people find out that Ray’s death was faked, | 如果大家发现雷的死亡是伪造的 |
[09:53] | division could be exposed. | “组织”的秘密就会被泄漏 |
[09:54] | The president has let us know that she will not allow that, | 总统说过 她不允许这件事情发生 |
[09:57] | – meaning– – Division gets wiped out. | -也就是说 -“组织”将被除名 |
[10:00] | Yeah,I’m a cleaner. | 是啊 我就是清洁工 |
[10:02] | I know how these things work. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[10:09] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[10:11] | – FBI. – Yeah,the men told me. | -联邦调查局 -是的 那人告诉我了 |
[10:13] | What I want to know is what the feds want | 我只是想知道 为什么联邦政府工作人员 |
[10:14] | – at a local crime scene. – Who are you? | -会出现在地方犯罪现场 -你是谁 |
[10:17] | Lieutenant Jason Decker,Pennsylvania state police. | 杰森·德克副队长 宾州州警 |
[10:20] | That’s the boyfriend,the one who got shot. | 那个男朋友 被击中那位 |
[10:23] | Lieutenant,we believe that your suspect | 副队长 我们怀疑这案子的疑犯 |
[10:24] | is someone we’ve been hunting. | 是我们一直在追捕的人 |
[10:26] | He’s wanted in the abduction of several women, | 他因涉嫌在多个州诱拐妇女 |
[10:28] | all in different states. | 而被通缉 |
[10:30] | I don’t think so. I know who did this. | 我不这么认为 我知道是谁干的 |
[10:34] | – You do? – Kate told me | -你知道吗 -凯特告诉我说 |
[10:36] | her ex-husband’s been stalking her. | 她的前夫一直跟踪着她 |
[10:40] | You’re mistaken. We’ve gone through the file. | 你错了 我们查过档案了 |
[10:42] | Miss Barrett’s ex-husband was executed | 巴雷特女士的前夫在六年前 |
[10:44] | by the state of Texas six years ago. | 就在德州被执行死刑了 |
[10:46] | I know,I know,that’s what I’ve been telling her. | 我知道 我也是一直这么跟她说 |
[10:47] | But some–some mistake must have been made. | 但一定是 一定是有些事情搞错了 |
[10:52] | A misidentification,a clerical error. | 或者是枪决的嫌犯被认错了 记录错误之类的 |
[10:53] | She told me he’d been following her, | 她告诉我说 他一直在跟踪她 |
[10:55] | even calling her at home. | 还打电话到家里来了 |
[10:56] | She probably was being followed. | 她肯定是被跟踪过 |
[10:58] | Just not by who she thought. | 但跟踪她的不是她料想的那个人罢了 |
[11:00] | Look,this is not uncommon. | 这种情况经常会有 |
[11:02] | She’s been through a traumatic experience in the past. | 她过去经历过一段很不愉快的经历 |
[11:05] | Now that this new threat has come up, | 现在又遭到新的威胁 |
[11:06] | her mind jumps to the first thing that scares her, | 所以她立刻联想到曾经伤害过她的那个人 |
[11:09] | – her ex-husband. – I don’t know. | -她前夫 -我不清楚 |
[11:14] | You were shot during the attack. | 在那次袭击中你被击中了 |
[11:16] | – Took three in the vest,right? – Yeah. | -防弹背心挡下了三颗子弹对吗 -是的 |
[11:18] | What are you still doing on the case? | 为何你还继续跟这个案子 |
[11:23] | I was placed on administrative leave. | 我本来在休假中 |
[11:25] | Yeah,but–you shouldn’t even be here. | 是的 但你不该在这 |
[11:27] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:29] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[11:30] | If you’re suggesting we look for a dead man, | 如果你建议我们去追查一个死人 |
[11:32] | you’re clearly not of much use. | 那显然你帮不到我们什么 |
[11:41] | Perhaps you’re right about your suspect. | 也许你们的猜测是对的 |
[11:44] | All right,you got him off the scent,but keep him close. | 好的 你打消了他的怀疑 但要盯紧他 |
[11:47] | Don’t need him talking about his dead man theory to anyone else. | 别再让他告诉别人那套死人复生的理论 |
[11:51] | Lieutenant,we do need someone | 副队长 我们的确需要人 |
[11:52] | to help us coordinate with state police, | 帮忙协调与州警察的合作 |
[11:54] | and you obviously know this case better than anyone. | 显然 你比任何人都要了解这案子 |
[11:57] | Officially,you would be special advisor to the FBI. | 你现在正式成为联调局的特别顾问 |
[12:01] | It’ll keep you in the hunt. | 这样你就能继续追查这案子了 |
[12:12] | How is this possible? How are you here? | 怎么可能 你怎么会出现 |
[12:14] | It’s a long story,but just know– | 说来话长 你只要知道 |
[12:18] | know– that I was serving my country. | 我在为国家服务 |
[12:22] | I never wanted to leave you. | 我不想离开你的 |
[12:24] | Ever! I didn’t have a choice. | 从来不想 我别无选择 |
[12:27] | The people that recruited me, | 招募我的人 |
[12:28] | they wouldn’t let me contact anybody. | 不让我联系任何人 |
[12:33] | – Ray,you’ve got to let me go. – What? | -雷 你得放我走 -什么 |
[12:37] | I don’t know where you’ve been | 我不知道你去了哪 |
[12:38] | or how you’re here, | 也不知道你怎么会回来 |
[12:39] | but that part of my life ended a long time ago. | 但这些事很早之前就已经和我无关了 |
[12:42] | See,you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[12:43] | It’ll be exactly like it used to be. | 一切都会和过去一样的 |
[12:46] | Like it used to be? | 和过去一样 |
[12:49] | Like when you would threaten to kill me | 就像以前 我看了其他男人一眼 |
[12:50] | – if I looked at another guy? – I’ve changed. | -就威胁要杀了我吗 -我改了 |
[12:53] | – I can prove it. – Stop the car. | -我可以证明 -停车 |
[12:55] | You’re not listening to me! I did this for you. | 你没听进我的话 我做这一切都是为你 |
[12:58] | I did all of this… | 我做这一切 |
[13:00] | everything,for you! | 所有事 都是为了你 |
[13:18] | Michael looks good… considering. | 考虑到各方面情况 迈克尔看起来不错 |
[13:22] | He’s getting better. | 他在慢慢康复 |
[13:26] | And Nikita? How’s she? | 尼基塔呢 她怎么样 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 还行 |
[13:29] | It’s been rough on her. | 这事对她来说不容易 |
[13:32] | Well,it’s hard to watch someone you care about get hurt. | 看到自己关心的人受伤是不好过 |
[13:40] | Yeah,it is. | 确实 |
[13:42] | Good thing she’s tough enough to handle it. | 好在她能够坚强面对 |
[13:44] | Some people would have just bailed. | 要是某些人就会当缩头乌龟 |
[13:46] | Is that what you think I did? | 你是那样看我的吗 |
[13:47] | I think you made an ultimatum,and then headed for the hills. | 我觉得你下了最后通牒 但自己却做了逃兵 |
[13:49] | An ultimatum. | 最后通牒 |
[13:51] | That’s what you got out of that? | 你就是这么认为的 |
[13:53] | – Most people would have– – Most people would have what? | -大多数人会 -大多数人会什么 |
[13:56] | Left their friends when it got too tough? | 事情闹大了就抛弃朋友跑了 |
[13:58] | I didn’t leave anyone behind. | 我没抛弃任何人 |
[13:59] | It was the only way to get you to understand. | 只有这样才能让你明白 |
[14:02] | I was thinking of you,of your safety. | 我考虑的是你 是你的安全 |
[14:04] | – By running away from the fight? – You’re not hearing me. | -但你弃战而逃 -你没听进我说的话 |
[14:07] | I’ve never run from a fight in my life. | 我这辈子从没弃战而逃 |
[14:09] | Until you left division. | 直到你离开”组织” |
[14:24] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[14:25] | I just need to collect a few things. | 我得去拿些东西 |
[14:36] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[14:50] | Can I get a pop? | 我能去买罐汽水吗 |
[14:58] | Just stay where I can see you. | 别走出我的视线 |
[15:31] | Hello,hello. | 我来看看 |
[15:34] | Yo,Mikey! | 小迈 |
[15:37] | Our missing chica’s ATM card was just used at a… | 失踪妹子在宾州西部的储物仓库 |
[15:42] | storage facility in Western Pennsylvania. | 用了她的银行卡 |
[15:44] | Can you get me eyes? | 能连上摄像头吗 |
[15:46] | Security cam’s online. | 监控摄像头连上了 |
[15:49] | He’s taking off. | 他走了 |
[15:52] | There’s only one road away from that facility. | 要离开那地方只有一条路 |
[15:55] | No way on or off it for a while. | 能有一长段没有岔路 |
[15:57] | If he makes it to the highway, | 要是等他开到高速公路 |
[15:58] | though,we could lose him in all the traffic. | 在车流里肯定就找不到了 |
[15:59] | Can we send a team out there,cut him off? | 来得及派人过去截下他吗 |
[16:01] | At the rate he’s going,he’ll make the highway in 20 minutes. | 以他现在的车速 二十分钟后能上高速 |
[16:04] | Fastest we could get a team out there is 1/2 hour,minimum. | 我们的人最快也要半小时才能到 |
[16:08] | Nikita,we found Ray. | 尼基塔 我们找到雷了 |
[16:10] | He’s on an access road near Brookville. | 他在布鲁克维尔附近高速公路的支线道上 |
[16:12] | Only in 20 minutes,we’ll lose him on the interstate. | 再过二十分钟 他就会消失在州际公路上 |
[16:14] | We can’t scramble another team in time. | 来不及再派人过去了 |
[16:16] | You and Owen are the closest to the scene. | 你和欧文是离那里最近的 |
[16:18] | We’ll never get there. | 我们也来不及 |
[16:25] | You’re gonna clue in the cops? | 你要告诉警方吗 |
[16:26] | Nikita,you can’t let them get to Ray. | 尼基塔 你不能让他们找到雷 |
[16:28] | It’s one thing if we scrub records. | 抓不到人是一回事 |
[16:29] | It’s another if a dead inmate is sitting | 让一个死人又活生生 |
[16:31] | in front of the authorities in the flesh. | 坐在当局面前是另一回事 |
[16:33] | Yeah,I know,but the state troopers are the only ones | 我知道 但只有州警察有资源 |
[16:35] | with the resources to close that road in time. | 及时封闭那条路 |
[16:37] | We need them. | 我们需要他们 |
[16:41] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[16:46] | We need you to set up a roadblock. | 我们需要你们设置路障 |
[16:48] | You have access to a chopper,right? | 你们能用直升机的 对吧 |
[16:59] | We set up roadblocks at both ends of the road, | 我们在这条路两头都设了路障 |
[17:01] | but he never reached them. | 但他压根没开到那里 |
[17:02] | So we closed in and found his car here. | 于是我们缩小范围 找到了他的车 |
[17:03] | – Any other vehicles go through? – No. | -有其他车通过路障吗 -没有 |
[17:06] | Anyone approach it? | 有人靠近过这车吗 |
[17:07] | They’ve been told to wait for you. | 都按照吩咐等你们来 |
[17:09] | Wait here until we signal you. | 等我们示意再过来 |
[17:14] | Once we get Ray,we’ve gotta keep him out of sight. | 我们抓到雷以后 不能让人看到他 |
[17:25] | Where are they? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[17:27] | Could he have doubled back on foot? | 他会不会原路走回去了 |
[17:28] | No,the troopers would have seen them. | 不可能 那样的话州警察会看到 |
[17:30] | We got a car,no Ray. | 找到车了 没看到雷 |
[17:32] | What’s Ray’s training in again? | 再说一遍雷的训练是什么来着 |
[17:34] | Survival expert. | 野外求生 |
[17:35] | Percy used him for missions in hostile environments. | 珀西将他用于环境恶劣的任务 |
[17:38] | – Deserts,jungles,- Forests? | -沙漠 丛林 -森林 |
[17:45] | Nikita,Ray was not on that road to get to another destination. | 尼基塔 雷走那条路不是为了去另一个地方 |
[17:48] | That road was his destination. | 那条路就是他的目的地 |
[17:51] | Here? Why? | 这里 为什么 |
[17:52] | Because… he’s in the woods. | 因为 他在树林里 |
[18:10] | Allegheny National Forest. 1/2 million acres, | 阿列格尼国家森林 五十万英亩 |
[18:14] | spread out across two states. | 横跨两个州 |
[18:16] | Police begin a search in the morning. | 警方明早就开始搜山 |
[18:18] | Yeah,why don’t you ask them if they can also find | 你怎么不问问他们能否找到我二年级 |
[18:20] | the Boba Fett figure I lost in second grade. | 弄丢的那个赏金猎人模型 |
[18:22] | They got about as much chance of… | 两者找到的机会 |
[18:25] | finding that. | 差不多 |
[18:26] | The tree canopy makes satellite imaging useless. | 浓密的树冠意味着卫星图像没用 |
[18:29] | What about thermal? | 那热能图呢 |
[18:30] | Sure,if you want to check out every bear in the woods. | 当然 你想看看树林里每头熊的话 |
[18:32] | This is Ray’s home turf. | 这是雷的主场 |
[18:34] | He can survive there indefinitely, | 他可以一直生活在树林里 |
[18:35] | which is why he was stocking up on supplies. | 所以他才会囤那么多补给用品 |
[18:37] | Actually,Owen versus bear would be pretty sweet. | 其实欧文大战狗熊会很精彩吧 |
[18:39] | We do have one lead. | 我们有一个线索 |
[18:41] | Birkhoff recently analyzed the phone calls | 伯克霍夫分析了凯特手机的 |
[18:44] | made from Kate’s phone. | 电话信号来源 |
[18:45] | A few of them pinged off a cell tower near the area. | 有部分信号来源于该区域附近的一个信号塔 |
[18:48] | The tower’s coverage radius | 正好有部分森林面积 |
[18:49] | intersects part of the forest. | 在这座塔的信号覆盖半径内 |
[18:52] | That narrows our search area. | 搜索范围缩小了 |
[18:54] | Which gives us the jump on the police. | 这样我们就比警方快了一步 |
[18:56] | You two are the lead team. | 你们俩打头阵 |
[18:58] | Alpha two runs support, | A小队在后方支援 |
[18:59] | but the priority remains the same: | 首要任务依旧不变 |
[19:01] | get Ray,and get him first. | 一定要比警方更早抓到雷 |
[19:05] | You came on too strong with Decker. | 你对德克太强硬了 |
[19:07] | Nikita had him hooked. | 尼基塔都把他引上钩了 |
[19:08] | You almost lost him. | 你差点把事情搞砸 |
[19:09] | But we didn’t. | 但任务还是顺利完成了 |
[19:10] | It’s not always about the immediate. | 你不能只关注眼前 |
[19:11] | When you work a cover, | 当你用假身份时 |
[19:12] | it’s about leaving no questions behind. | 一定要做好善后工作 |
[19:16] | – Anything else? – Yeah. | -还有别的指示吗 -有 |
[19:18] | Your diction could use work. | 注意你的措辞 |
[19:32] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[19:34] | My father trained me in forest survival. | 我父亲训练过我林地求生的技能 |
[19:36] | I could lead the support team,help navigate. | 我可以带领支援小队 负责导航 |
[19:38] | – You’re still benched. – I am on track with my rehab, | -你还是坐冷板凳 -我戒得差不多了 |
[19:41] | And I know you could use the help. | 我可以帮上你们的忙 |
[19:42] | It’s already covered. | 任务都分配完了 |
[19:43] | Did you get anything from the maps? | 地图上有什么信息吗 |
[19:45] | The guy’s got sere training,right? | 他接受过SERE训练 |
[19:46] | So he’s gonna want an area with clear sightlines, | 他一定会挑地势较高的区域 |
[19:48] | Probably on higher ground. | 方便观察周围情况 |
[19:50] | If he’s thinking long-term, | 为了长久考虑 |
[19:51] | He’ll need access to fresh water. | 一定要接近淡水水源 |
[19:52] | Okay. Team two is gearing up. | 好的 第二小分队准备出动 |
[19:54] | We leave at first light. | 日出就出发 |
[19:55] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[19:57] | I’m joining the fight. Sit and watch. | 我要冲锋陷阵了 坐着看好戏吧 |
[20:04] | You’ve been pretty tough on Owen lately. | 最近你对欧文苛刻了很多 |
[20:06] | No,he’s making it tough on himself. | 是他让自己陷入困境的 |
[20:07] | He has good instincts. He’ll be fine. | 他的直觉很敏锐 没事的 |
[20:10] | Look,I know it’s been hard for you, | 我知道 不能亲力亲为 |
[20:12] | not being out there yourself, | 这对你来说很难 |
[20:13] | But you’ll be cleared for action soon. | 但你很快就能参与行动了 |
[20:15] | In the meantime,maybe find another punching bag? | 现在就别把欧文当出气筒了 |
[20:18] | This isn’t personal. | 不是我个人情绪的问题 |
[20:19] | It’s about making sure Owen’s ready. | 而要让欧文做好充分准备 |
[20:20] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[20:22] | Look,you know as well as I do | 就像我以前为你做的 |
[20:24] | When you’re out there,things can turn on a dime. | 你行动的时候 难免有突发情况 |
[20:27] | And when that happens,you need to have | 一旦发生意外 必须要相信掩护你的人 |
[20:28] | absolute trust in the skills of the person who has your back. | 有能力为你化险为夷 |
[20:31] | And I know owen can be that guy. | 欧文就有这个能力 |
[20:33] | Good,because I can’t. | 很好 因为我不能再保护你了 |
[20:36] | Nikita,I’m not going back into the field. | 尼基塔 我不会再出外勤任务了 |
[20:41] | This–this may be good enough for someone who wants to | 如果只是开开车 吃吃饭 |
[20:45] | drive again,or use a fork and knife in a restaurant, | 这只手就够用了 |
[20:48] | but for what we do,it is not good enough. | 可它无法胜任我们的工作 |
[20:50] | It is nowhere near good enough. | 远远不够 |
[20:52] | – You’re just frustrated. – No. Actually,no. | -你只是在说丧气话而已 -不是 |
[20:54] | This is not frustration. | 这不是丧气话 |
[20:56] | Things have changed… and I accept that. | 一切都变了 而我也能安然接受 |
[21:00] | But it is why I need to make sure Owen is ready for this job. | 但我必须确保欧文能胜任这个工作 |
[21:06] | He’s your partner now. | 他现在是你的搭档了 |
[21:22] | Bbirkhoff,there has to be something better. | 伯克霍夫 一定还有更好的办法 |
[21:25] | – What? – Michael’s hand. | -什么 -迈克尔的手 |
[21:27] | That’s some kind of training model,right? | 一定还有别的训练方法 |
[21:29] | Something to get him used to the system until– | 能让他习惯整个系统 直到… |
[21:31] | I don’t know. Something better? | 我不知道 还有更好的吗 |
[21:33] | There is no better. | 没有了 |
[21:35] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[21:38] | Look,michael came to me with the same question. | 迈克尔也问过我同样的问题 |
[21:41] | I had to give him the same answer. | 我给了他和你一样的答案 |
[21:43] | Now,he didn’t like it,but he accepted it. | 虽然他不喜欢 但还是接受了 |
[21:46] | Maybe you should,too. | 也许你也该接受吧 |
[22:17] | Hey,it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:20] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 来吧 |
[22:33] | Did you build this? | 这房子是你搭建的吗 |
[22:36] | Started it the day I got free of my… | 从我摆脱对政府义务的那一天起 |
[22:40] | government commitment. | 就开始造了 |
[22:45] | I cleared out a space for you,over here. | 为你留了点地方 就在这儿 |
[22:54] | No phones,no computers. | 没有电话和电脑 |
[22:59] | Oh,don’t wander outside. | 别去外面闲逛 |
[23:01] | I set up some–some deterrents. | 我布置了些机关 |
[23:07] | Don’t want anybody sticking their noses in our business,right? | 不想让别人来打扰我们 |
[23:14] | I’ll show you where they are later on, | 以后我会指给你看机关的位置 |
[23:17] | So you can walk around,but,uh… | 好让你在附近逛逛 但… |
[23:30] | I got to take care of some stuff. | 我有些事要去处理 |
[23:32] | No! | 不要 |
[23:42] | The other kidnapped women,what happened to them? | 其他被绑的女人 怎么样了 |
[23:47] | They haven’t been found yet. | 还没找到 |
[23:50] | Is there a pattern with the victims? | 被害人有什么共同点吗 |
[23:52] | Well,his profile suggests that he’s trying to regain | 他的资料显示 他想要夺回 |
[23:55] | something that he lost a long time ago. | 很久前失去的东西 |
[23:58] | Why do people always have so much trouble | 为什么人们总是难以 |
[23:59] | letting go of the past? | 放下过去呢 |
[24:02] | Because it reminds them of better times? | 因为过去的那些美好时光吗 |
[24:04] | Not always. | 不全是吧 |
[24:06] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[24:08] | She went through a horrible experience with Ray, | 和雷在一起 她受尽煎熬 |
[24:10] | And it haunts her. She couldn’t let it go. | 直到现在都惊魂未定 无法释怀 |
[24:16] | I should have helped her. | 我本该好好帮她的 |
[24:21] | Sometimes,no matter how much you want to help someone, | 有时候 不管你多想帮助他人 |
[24:26] | You just can’t. | 可就是无能为力 |
[24:28] | Come on. Time to go. | 该走了 走吧 |
[24:33] | The troopers are clearing the first zone now. | 警方已经在搜查第一区了 |
[24:36] | Where’s sean’s team? | 肖恩的队伍呢 |
[24:38] | Sweeping the area closer to the cell tower. | 在信号塔附近搜索 |
[25:07] | Punji trap. He’s set booby traps. | 是尖竹钉 他设置了陷阱 |
[25:11] | Tell nikita to be careful. | 让尼基塔小心 |
[25:12] | Guys,the targetLeft behind a few unwanted presents for us. | 目标留了点讨厌的小礼物给我们 |
[25:15] | Keep your eyes peeled. – copy. | -要万分小心 -收到 |
[25:28] | Division. | 是”组织”的人 |
[25:54] | All units be advised. | 所有人注意 |
[25:55] | Central command has designated current search-and-rescue | 中央司令部要求 不可对外公开 |
[25:58] | a closed operation. | 此次搜救行动 |
[26:00] | Only official PSP personnel have ground clearance. | 只有宾州警方人员能参与地面搜查 |
[26:03] | What about the fbi already on the case? | 那些已经加入搜查的联邦探员呢 |
[26:05] | Command is unaware of any authorized federal agents. | 司令部没有授权任何联邦探员加入 |
[26:11] | Can I see that map again? | 能让我再看看地图吗 |
[26:19] | Hey,what field office did you say you were from? | 你刚说你是哪个地区办事处的 |
[26:26] | – Philly. – Right. | -费城 -对 |
[26:28] | And who’s the– who’s the S.A.C. over there? | 那里的主管特别探员是谁 |
[26:31] | Do you know people at the bureau? | 你认识局里人 |
[26:33] | Oh,yeah. A few. | 对 认识几个 |
[26:34] | I’m on it. | 我在查 |
[26:37] | The special agent in charge in Philadelphia is… | 费城的主管特别探员是… |
[26:42] | Javier Fernandez. | 哈维尔·费尔南德斯 |
[26:44] | Well,I will tell Javi that you said “Hello.” | 那我会向哈维传达你的问候的 |
[26:49] | You know,I think there’s something | 我觉得我们应该 |
[26:50] | to be learned from those past kidnappings. | 从之前的几起绑架案中学点经验教训 |
[26:53] | Why don’t we go back to HQ and you can | 不如我们先回总部 |
[26:56] | – show me those case files? – That’s a good idea, | -看看之前的案件档案 -好主意 |
[26:59] | although I don’t think we have time for that right now. | 但我觉得目前时间上不允许 |
[27:00] | I think we do. | 我倒是觉得绰绰有余 |
[27:12] | Come on! | 快走 |
[27:20] | Ops? Nikita. We’re clear. | 指挥中心 我是尼基塔 安全了 |
[27:22] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:23] | We were blown. We had to get out of there. | 我们暴露了 必须尽早抽身 |
[27:25] | No,from what I could tell,you were doing fine | 不 在我看来你们之前都做得很好 |
[27:26] | until Owen started decking cops. | 直到欧文开始袭击警察 |
[27:28] | There was a situation. | 因为出现状况了 |
[27:29] | – That we were defusing. – It wasn’t working. | -我们正在化解 -但没成功 |
[27:32] | I had to make a move. | 我必须有所行动 |
[27:33] | Michael,it was the right call. | 迈克尔 那是正确的选择 |
[27:37] | Yeah,well,you’re dead to the cops now, | 现在警察已经不信你们了 |
[27:38] | and Ray’s on alert. | 而雷也有所警觉 |
[27:39] | Now get back here so we can sort out this mess. | 马上回来 再解决这烂摊子 |
[27:43] | If he doesn’t get off my case, | 他要一直这么针对我的话 |
[27:44] | I’m gonna take his other hand. | 我会折了他另一只手 |
[27:46] | Just,believe me,he’s thinking about you. | 相信我 他是为你着想 |
[27:48] | Yeah,I know exactly what he’s thinking of me. | 他怎么想的 我一清二楚 |
[27:50] | No,I mean he’s hard on you for a reason. | 不是 我是说他对你这么苛刻是有原因的 |
[27:57] | He wants you to be good enough for me. | 他希望你有足够的能力跟我搭档 |
[28:04] | He’s not coming back,Owen. | 他不会回来了 欧文 |
[28:07] | Not to field work. | 不会再出外勤任务 |
[28:09] | He says you’re my partner now,for good, | 他说以后我的搭档都会是你 |
[28:11] | and he wants you to be ready for that. | 他希望你能够胜任 |
[28:23] | He’s trying to do the right thing. | 他在做正确的事 |
[28:30] | All he’s doing is leaving behind his life as an agent. | 他所做的就是远离他作为特工的生活 |
[28:33] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[28:35] | What if that’s not all he’s leaving behind? | 万一他想远离的不止这些呢 |
[28:42] | Ugh,I can’t look at another tree. | 看树看得我眼睛都要瞎了 |
[28:44] | This must be what squirrels feel like. | 我都跟松鼠感同身受了 |
[28:46] | He’s got to have a structure in there, | 他在那肯定会有藏身地 |
[28:47] | even if it’s just a tent. | 即使只是个帐篷 |
[28:48] | Yeah,but this guy’s whole mojo | 是 不过这家伙厉害之处就在于 |
[28:50] | is about making himself invisible, | 能让别人完全发现不了他 |
[28:52] | and if he had time to set those traps, | 而且他既然有时间布置那些陷阱 |
[28:53] | you know he took his time hiding his base. | 肯定也花时间把他的据点隐藏好了 |
[28:56] | Yeah,but how much time? | 说是这么说 可是花了多少时间 |
[28:59] | Birkhoff,can you call up a satellite image of the forest | 伯克霍夫 能把这林子六个月前的卫星图像 |
[29:02] | from six months ago? | 调出来吗 |
[29:11] | Okay,now can your imaging software look for | 能用你的影响分析软件查找出 |
[29:14] | any changes in the terrain? | 这个区域的前后变化吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[29:24] | There was a clearing in the northwest corner. | 西北角原先是片空地 |
[29:26] | Not there anymore. It’s all trees now. | 现在没有了 全是树 |
[29:28] | What kind of trees grow like that in six months? | 什么树只用六个月的时间就长这么茂密 |
[29:31] | Camouflage. | 是伪装 |
[29:33] | Birkhoff,send the coordinates to Sean. | 伯克霍夫 把坐标发给肖恩 |
[29:36] | Nikita,we have a possible bearing on Ray’s base. | 尼基塔 我们找到了雷可能藏身的地方 |
[29:39] | Can you and Owen turn around and meet up with Sean? | 你和欧文回去跟肖恩会合 |
[29:41] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上到了 |
[29:42] | You are? I told you to return home. | 到了 不是让你们回来吗 |
[29:44] | We’re better prepped on Ray’s profile | 我们事先对雷的研究 |
[29:46] | than the other team,and they’re undermanned | 比别的组更深入 而且他们进行搜索的 |
[29:47] | for that search area,so I changed the call. | 人手不够 所以我就改变了行动 |
[29:49] | Sometimes you got to do that out here in the field. | 出外勤任务有时候就得随机应变 |
[29:53] | Let me know when you find Sean. | 跟肖恩会合后报备一声 |
[29:57] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[30:03] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[30:05] | Some kind of bunker under that rise. | 在那块高地下有个类似地堡的地方 |
[30:10] | Seen Ray? | 看见雷了吗 |
[30:11] | No. No sign of the girl,either. | 没有 也没看到那个女人 |
[30:16] | Sean,Owen. Owen,Sean. | 肖恩 这是欧文 欧文 这是肖恩 |
[30:18] | You know,from what I’d heard,I thought you’d be bigger. | 听别人的描述 我以为你会是个大块头 |
[30:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:22] | I didn’t know what you’d look like, | 我倒没想过你会是什么样 |
[30:23] | because,well,nobody ever talks about you. | 因为从没听别人说起过你 |
[30:27] | All right,let’s move on. Where’s your team? | 好了 说正事 你的小组在哪 |
[30:30] | Far side,covering the flank. | 在远处 掩护侧翼 |
[30:35] | Red one,get me recon. | 红一 进行侦察并汇报情况 |
[30:50] | – I lost Jensen. – We lost Jensen’s signal. | -詹森信号消失 -詹森信号消失 |
[30:53] | Checking. | 正在侦察 |
[31:03] | Nikita,you’re under attack. | 尼基塔 遭到攻击 |
[31:04] | – I repeat,you are under attack! – Red three, | -重复一遍 对方发动攻击 -红三 |
[31:07] | meet me at the previous waypoint. | 在之前的路标处跟我会合 |
[31:09] | Eyes on the bunker. | 盯牢地堡 |
[31:18] | Wait,stop! Don’t move! | 站住 别动 |
[31:20] | No! | 不 |
[31:28] | Sean? Sean! | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[31:30] | Agents down! | 特工受伤 |
[31:33] | Oh,come on. | 快来 |
[31:38] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[31:39] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[32:00] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[32:01] | Your armor caught it. Can you move? | 你的防弹衣挡下来了 还能动吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 能 |
[32:05] | Owen’s wounded,but mobile. | 欧文受伤 仍可行动 |
[32:06] | We’re heading for Sean. | 我们要去找肖恩 |
[32:17] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[32:20] | Dead. | 死了 |
[32:21] | Sean’s alive,but he needs medical attention. | 肖恩还活着 需要医疗救助 |
[32:23] | Okay,we can airlift him out of there in 1/2 hour. | 好 半个小时后会有飞机过来接他 |
[32:25] | But there’s another problem. We heard police chatter. | 但还有一个问题 我们监听了警察对话 |
[32:27] | They heard the explosion,and they’re on their way. | 他们听到了爆炸声 正在赶过来 |
[32:31] | I’ll go after Ray. | 我去追雷 |
[32:32] | Look,you can’t even take a deep breath. | 你连深呼吸都困难 |
[32:34] | You’re staying with Sean. Take cover. | 你和肖恩一起 找个地方躲起来 |
[32:36] | – I’ll go after Ray. – Not by yourself. | -我去追雷 -不能让你一个人去 |
[32:38] | If you hadn’t noticed,he just kicked our ass. | 你没注意到吗 他刚刚给了我们一个下马威 |
[32:41] | He took us by surprise. | 那是因为他出其不意 |
[32:42] | Nikita– | 尼基塔 |
[32:43] | Look,you want to have my back? | 你不是想帮我吗 |
[32:45] | Watch out for the people I care about. | 好好照顾我在意的人 |
[32:47] | That includes you. | 其中也包括你自己 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:20] | Kate. Kate,wake up. | 凯特 凯特 醒醒 |
[33:23] | – Where’s Ray? – Who are you? | -雷在哪 -你是谁 |
[33:24] | I’m here to help,but I need to know where Ray is. | 我是来救你的 但我得知道雷在哪 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[33:31] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去 |
[33:32] | Can you get under the bed and wait for my signal? | 你能躲到床下等我信号吗 |
[33:34] | – Yeah. – You can do that? | -可以 -你可以吗 |
[33:35] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好的 |
[33:58] | Oh,my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:00] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[34:03] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事了 都过去了 |
[34:06] | Kate? Kate… | 凯特 凯特 |
[34:08] | The cops are gonna be here very soon. | 警察就快到了 |
[34:10] | I’m not with them. I’m with the government. | 我不是警察局的人 我是政府的人 |
[34:14] | I can’t really explain what happened here, | 我也没办法解释清楚这一切 |
[34:16] | but if you tell people Ray was alive, | 但如果你告诉别人雷还活着 |
[34:18] | it’s gonna raise questions. | 就会出现很多问题 |
[34:20] | Questions without answers. Understand? | 很多无法回答的问题 懂吗 |
[34:24] | Your boyfriend,he’s waiting for you. | 你的男友 他正在等着你 |
[34:29] | He wants a life together, | 他想和你一起生活 |
[34:31] | and if you want that,too– and I think you do– | 如果你也想要那样的生活 我知道你想 |
[34:35] | you can have it. | 你就可以得到 |
[34:37] | But you’ve got to forget about Ray. | 但你必须忘记雷 |
[34:39] | All of this. | 忘记这一切 |
[34:43] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的话吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah. Yeah,I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[34:52] | Okay. | 很好 |
[35:15] | Thank God. Are you okay? | 谢天谢地 你还好吗 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[35:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:22] | I don’t know. He,um … | 我也不知道 他… |
[35:24] | he left a while ago,and he never came back. | 他离开了一会儿 就再没回来 |
[35:27] | Place is clear. | 现场没有人 |
[35:32] | Tell me the truth… | 告诉我真相 |
[35:34] | was it Ray? | 是雷干的吗 |
[35:38] | No. | 不是 |
[35:42] | Ray’s dead. | 雷已经死了 |
[35:55] | Kate Barrett credited her quick rescue to the efficiency | 凯特·巴雷特将及时的救援归功于 |
[35:58] | and hard work of Pennsylvania state police. | 宾州警局高效和辛勤的努力 |
[36:00] | As for the unidentified suspect behind her abduction, | 这一宗绑架案的未知嫌犯 |
[36:03] | he’s yet to be apprehended. | 仍然未被抓获 |
[36:05] | But troopers did find blood and torn clothing in the area, | 但警员在现场发现了血迹和撕破的衣物 |
[36:08] | leading them to believe that the suspect is injured | 令警方相信疑犯已经受伤 |
[36:10] | and,quite possibly,dead. | 甚至很有可能已经死亡 |
[36:12] | Blood and torn clothing? | 血迹和撕破的衣物 |
[36:15] | Well,cleaning isn’t just about dissolving the bodies. | 清理现场并不只是处理掉尸体 |
[36:18] | It’s leaving enough of a story behind | 还得留下足够的线索编个故事 |
[36:20] | that folks don’t ask questions. | 封住世人的嘴 |
[36:24] | Well,good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:26] | – Yeah. – Not just about that. | -是啊 -不光是这件案子 |
[36:32] | Thank you for being there for Nikita. | 谢谢你帮助尼基塔 |
[36:36] | Look,Michael… | 听着 迈克尔 |
[36:37] | I know we haven’t been on the same page lately, | 我知道最近咱俩一直有些意见 |
[36:40] | but you should know something. | 但有些事你应该清楚 |
[36:43] | You’ll never have to worry about me protecting Nikita. | 你大可放心 我会一直护尼基塔 |
[36:45] | That’s something I’ll always do. | 我永远都会保护她 |
[36:49] | No thanks needed. | 不用说谢谢 |
[36:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:57] | You guys make a good team. | 你们俩确实是好搭档 |
[37:12] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[37:18] | Concussion. | 脑震荡 |
[37:22] | I mean,I got some cuts and bruises,but I’ll live. | 我只是有些割伤和瘀伤 没什么大碍 |
[37:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:28] | I’m glad you think so. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[37:31] | The way things have been going between us, | 咱们俩之间的事一直都 |
[37:34] | I wasn’t so sure. | 让我很迷茫 |
[37:43] | I wanted you to make a choice. | 我想让你做个选择 |
[37:49] | Me or this place. That’s why I left. | 我还是这个地方 所以我才离开 |
[37:53] | How could I have made a choice when you were already gone? | 你人都不在 让我怎么选择 |
[37:56] | – You could have called. – You could have come back. | -你可以打电话啊 -你可以回来啊 |
[38:00] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[38:05] | Look,what you said, | 你曾经说的 |
[38:10] | about what most people would do? | 大多数人都会做的事 |
[38:14] | Don’t ever expect that from me. | 千万别指望我也会那样做 |
[38:19] | Most people haven’t seen their father | 大多数人都没亲眼看见 |
[38:21] | murdered before their eyes. | 自己的父亲被谋杀 |
[38:24] | Most people aren’t sold into slavery. | 大多数人都没被卖去当奴隶 |
[38:32] | I’m not most people. | 我不是大多数人 |
[38:35] | – Never have been. – I know. | -从来都不是 -我知道 |
[38:38] | I know. I should have known that. | 我知道 我早就该知道的 |
[38:42] | Yeah,you should have. | 没错 你本应知道 |
[38:44] | Are you angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[38:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:50] | But not at you. | 但不是生你的气 |
[38:59] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[39:02] | Not here. | 不能在这里 |
[39:35] | You want to go a round? | 想比试两下吗 |
[39:39] | I don’t think so. | 我看算了吧 |
[39:41] | – Your hand not ready? – No. | -你手还没好 -没有 |
[39:48] | Aren’t you the guy who once told me | 不是你曾跟我说过 |
[39:50] | that you could take me with just one arm? | 你单手都能打赢我吗 |
[39:55] | One arm behind my back. | 我只用一只手吧 |
[39:56] | It’s your funeral. | 那你死定了 |
[40:03] | Nice try. | 激将法用的不错 |
[40:08] | Look,if you don’t want to be out in the field anymore, | 如果你不想再做外勤任务 |
[40:10] | that’s fine. | 也没有关系 |
[40:12] | Owen’s ready to be my partner, | 欧文已经准备好做我搭档了 |
[40:13] | and I’ve worked solo for many years, | 再说我单干了这么多年 |
[40:15] | so I can handle myself. | 照顾自己没问题 |
[40:17] | Nikita,what do you want? | 尼基塔 你想要什么 |
[40:20] | I want you to fight! For me! For us! | 我想要你的斗志 为了我 为了我们 |
[40:24] | I don’t need you as my partner in the field. | 我不需要你做我的外勤搭档 |
[40:27] | I need you as my partner in my life. | 我希望你成为我生活中的伴侣 |
[40:33] | So fight! | 所以战斗吧 |
[40:37] | – Want to even the odds? – Sure. | -想公平决斗吗 -没错 |
[40:52] | You want to move on? I understand. | 你想忘记过去 我理解 |
[40:56] | But I will never move on from you. | 但我永远不会忘记你 |
[41:19] | Nikki,we got to talk. | 尼基 我们得谈谈 |
[41:24] | Remember when I said there was nothing better? | 记得我曾说过没有更好的办法 |
[41:28] | No better options for Michael? | 迈克尔没有更好的选择了吗 |
[41:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah,I lied. | -记得 -我撒谎了 |
[41:37] | There might be something better. | 也许还有更好的办法 |
[41:40] | But it could open the door to something a hell of a lot worse. | 但那也可能招来更坏的结果 |
[41:43] | What does that mean? What are you talking about? | 什么意思 你在说什么 |
[41:45] | I’m saying there might be a very real way | 我是说也许有一个可行的方法 |
[41:51] | for Michael to get his hand back. | 让迈克尔的手康复 |