时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I wasn’t sure if you’d show. | 没想到你会赴约 |
[00:28] | Thought there might be some trouble at home. | 你那边好像出事儿了 |
[00:30] | Merely a family dispute. | 不过是家庭内部争执 |
[00:32] | Your last “family dispute” nearly ended in a coup d’etat. | 上次你家的内部争执可差点引起了政变 |
[00:37] | What did your brother do this time? | 这次你兄弟又干了什么 |
[00:39] | He died. | 他死了 |
[00:40] | No more coups in Maurice’s future. | 毛里求斯不再会有政变了 |
[00:43] | Or mine. | 我们国家也是 |
[00:46] | Did you bring the file? | 文件带来了吗 |
[00:54] | You’re gonna make billions of dollars with this. | 你能靠这个大发横财 |
[00:55] | I want to make sure I get my cut. | 别忘了我的那份 |
[00:58] | John,you have been a valuable ally | 约翰 这五年来 |
[01:02] | these last five years. | 你一直是个得力的盟友 |
[01:04] | I could never forget that. | 我不会忘记的 |
[01:05] | You will get what you deserve. | 你会拿到应得的酬劳 |
[01:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[01:12] | You know,my bosses in langley will know I copied that list. | 我兰利的上司会发现我复制了这份名单 |
[01:16] | They’re gonna come looking for me,if they’re not already. | 他们早晚会追捕我的 |
[01:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:20] | There’s nothing your CIA bosses can do to you now. | 你中情局的老板不会再找你麻烦了 |
[01:28] | Pierre Batouala. | 皮埃尔·巴托拉 |
[01:29] | Current president of Chad, | 根据中情局提供的情报 |
[01:30] | thanks to the CIA. | 他是现任乍得共和国的总统 |
[01:32] | Last night his status went from blue to red. | 昨晚他成为头号通缉目标 |
[01:36] | He’ll be our first official target for the government. | 他是政府交给我们的第一个任务目标 |
[01:41] | John Little was his CIA handler. | 约翰·利特尔是他在中情局的内线 |
[01:43] | He was found dead in an alley in paris yesterday. | 他昨晚在巴黎遇害身亡 |
[01:46] | Just before his death,Little stole a list | 在死前 利特尔窃取了一份名单 |
[01:49] | Containing the names of every covert american operative | 上面有在各国石油产业做卧底的 |
[01:51] | Working overseas in the oil industry. | 美国秘密特工的名册 |
[01:54] | If Batouala proves CIA involvement, | 如果巴托拉证明中情局派出间谍 |
[01:56] | he can kick the American oil companies out of his country | 他就能将美国石油公司从他国土上驱逐 |
[01:59] | and make a sweetheart deal with the Russians. | 然后将名单卖个好价钱给俄国人 |
[02:00] | He’s attending a reception in Paris tomorrow night. | 他昨晚在入住了巴黎一家酒店 |
[02:03] | There,he’ll hand over the file | 他会在那里将名单 |
[02:04] | to a Russian intelligence officer. | 交给俄国情报部门 |
[02:07] | We need to take Batouala out of the party | 我们要让巴托拉退出游戏 |
[02:09] | and retrieve the list before he meets with the Russians. | 在他会见俄国人之前拿回名单 |
[02:13] | You’re talking about another assassination. | 这又是一个刺杀行动 |
[02:16] | Something we keep saying division doesn’t do anymore. | 我们一直说要金盆洗手的 |
[02:19] | The list changes things. Batouala’s seen it. | 这份名单会改变一切 巴托拉深知这点 |
[02:24] | American agents all over the world | 如果我们不找到他 毁掉名单 |
[02:26] | will be exposed if we don’t find him | 全世界的美国特工 |
[02:28] | and make that list disappear. | 都会暴露身份 |
[02:30] | So go do your magic trick for the president. | 那你们就为总统一展身手吧 |
[02:33] | You don’t need me. | 我不参加这行动 |
[02:41] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:43] | Our resident Russian oil heiress was supposed to be the way in. | 俄国的石油大亨可正在赶来的路上 |
[02:46] | Division managed long before | 没有亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[02:48] | there was an Alexandra Udinov. | “组织”一样运转 |
[02:50] | Get me a way into the party. | 给我一个进入聚会的假身份 |
[02:53] | I’ll deal with Batouala myself. | 我亲自会会巴托拉 |
[02:55] | Nikita,what are you doing? | 尼基塔 你在干什么 |
[02:57] | Come on,you’ve read the file,okay? | 行了 你也看了资料 |
[02:59] | Batouala’s not some innocent. | 巴托拉可不是什么好人 |
[03:01] | He runs a corrupt government | 他执掌着一个腐败的政府 |
[03:05] | who tortures and murders anyone who gets in his way. | 挡了他道的人都被施以酷刑或杀害 |
[03:05] | Sounds like half the people on the president’s speed dial. | 你的口气可真像总统的亲信部下 |
[03:08] | You know what? Forget I asked. | 算了 当我没说过 |
[03:09] | Michael can run the op without you. | 没有你迈克尔也能指挥行动 |
[03:12] | That was probably a bit of an overstatement, | 这话有点过于自信了吧 |
[03:13] | but I’m sure he’s gonna try his very best. | 但我相信他会尽力的 |
[03:20] | Paris mission’s still on. | 还是要去巴黎的任务吗 |
[03:22] | If we don’t go through with this, | 我们不解决这事 |
[03:23] | a lot of innocent people could die. | 很多人会因此丧命的 |
[03:25] | People inside the CIA,or the people inside of here? | 你是指中情局的人 还是这里的人 |
[03:28] | Both. | 两者皆有 |
[03:30] | So you’re trying to win over Danforth and the president. | 你想争取丹佛斯和总统站到我们这边 |
[03:33] | As long as they see division as an asset, | 当他们发现”组织”有利用价值 |
[03:35] | they won’t try and wipe us out. | 他们就不会想清除我们了 |
[03:39] | If it’s the life of one really bad guy | 一个坏透了的人的性命 |
[03:41] | versus 300 lives,guess who loses? | 和三百个特工的命 哪个更重要 |
[03:45] | We’re supposed to be cleaning this place up,Nikita, | 我们本应该肃清这里的 尼基塔 |
[03:46] | not making it dirty again. | 而不是让它再堕入深渊 |
[03:48] | It’s not like it was before. | 这与过去不一样 |
[03:50] | No one’s holding a gun to anyone’s head anymore. | 不会有人用枪指着你 |
[03:52] | I have the gun now and I choose when and if I want to use it. | 现在我有枪 我能够选择什么时候用它 |
[03:56] | It’s under control. | 大局在我们的掌控中 |
[03:57] | As long as the government is calling the shots, | 只要是政府说的算 |
[03:59] | we’ll never be in control. | 大局永远不是我们掌控的 |
[04:13] | Commander Danforth,we are go on your mission. | 丹佛斯司令 我们已经开始执行任务 |
[04:16] | I told the CIA to back off Batouala, | 我告诉中情局 别管巴托拉 |
[04:19] | Worry instead about extracting their agents if they’re exposed. | 先想办法保护已经暴露的特工 |
[04:22] | That should give us some breathing room for a few days. | 应该能为我们争取几天时间 |
[04:24] | The team will be in Paris by morning. | 行动小队早上能抵达巴黎 |
[04:26] | Nikita’s been added to the pre-cleared list. | 尼基塔的名字已经被加入预安检名单 |
[04:29] | She won’t have any trouble getting through security. | 她能畅行无阻地通过安检 |
[04:31] | Should I be worried about the change? | 有什么需要我担心的变动吗 |
[04:34] | What happened to the udinov girl? | 那个叫乌迪诺夫的女孩呢 |
[04:37] | Given Alex’s high profile, | 考虑到艾丽克丝的身份已公开 |
[04:39] | Her presence might raise questions. | 她的出现可能会引起怀疑 |
[04:42] | We decided to go for a quieter way in. | 我们打算要秘密进入 |
[04:45] | Why aren’t you going,Alex? | 你为什么要去 艾丽克丝 |
[04:47] | You have nothing to wear? | 没钱买衣服了吗 |
[04:49] | There’s something else going on. | 一定另有隐情 |
[05:10] | Hi,it’s me. | 是我 |
[05:13] | I have a job for you. | 有活儿给你 |
[05:15] | Batouala’s death has to look like a heart attack | 必须将巴托拉的死伪装成心脏病发作 |
[05:17] | in front of 500 people | 要骗过在场的五百人 |
[05:18] | nothing can blow back on us. | 不能留下追查到我们的线索 |
[05:20] | Plus the heart attack gives us cover | 而且心脏病发作能给我们借口 |
[05:22] | to search his body for the drive. | 假装对他急救时 搜查存名单的闪存盘 |
[05:23] | Yes,Ryan and I will run the op from his office. | 没错 我和瑞恩将在他办公室指挥行动 |
[05:26] | No one else knows about the blue files, | 没有人知道这份资料的存在 |
[05:27] | and we have to keep it that way. | 我们要对所有人保密 |
[05:29] | Why not tell them? | 为什么不能告诉他们 |
[05:30] | I mean,this would be a lot easier with ops backing us up. | 有总部的支援 任务会容易很多 |
[05:33] | If they find out about Danforth’s contingency plan– | 如果他们发现丹佛斯对我们的计划 |
[05:35] | They’d run. | 他们会逃跑 |
[05:36] | It’s hard enough tracking down 30 rogue agents. | 搜索30个叛逃特工就很令人头疼了 |
[05:38] | Imagine looking for 300. | 更别提300个了 |
[05:41] | Hey. You’re quiet. | 你怎么默不作声 |
[05:44] | You okay with this? | 你赞同这次任务吗 |
[05:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:50] | But if you’re going, | 但如果你去 |
[05:50] | I’ll be there to watch your back. | 我会配合你 掩护你的 |
[05:54] | I just never thought I’d be getting | 只是没想到我会得到 |
[05:55] | a kill order from you. | 你下达的刺杀指令 |
[06:02] | It’s funny,from what Alex said, | 好奇怪 根据艾丽克丝所说 |
[06:04] | I kind of expected this mission to involve | 我还以为这次任务是 |
[06:06] | slaughtering puppies or something. | 要残杀一只小狗之类的呢 |
[06:08] | She just doesn’t | 她只是不赞同 |
[06:10] | think we should be working for the president. | 我们应该为总统效命 |
[06:11] | Is that gonna be a problem for you? | 你在意这个问题吗 |
[06:12] | I’ll tell you when we get back. | 等我回来后 给你答案 |
[06:15] | You know,honestly, | 说实话 |
[06:15] | I’m not sure what’s been going on with her lately. | 我不知道她最近怎么了 |
[06:17] | She’s been a lot different since we got her back. | 我们回来后 她有点不对劲 |
[06:19] | – Different how? – More driven. | -怎么不对劲 -有些强势 |
[06:22] | More forceful with her opinions, | 固执己见 |
[06:23] | less willing to compromise or give in. | 不愿意妥协 认输 |
[06:25] | I mean,honestly she reminds me of what she was like | 说实话 这让我想起 |
[06:26] | when I first met her. | 我们初次相遇时的她 |
[06:28] | Yeah,that reminds me of Nikita. | 是啊 这让我想起了尼基塔 |
[06:32] | Look,Alex was stuck with Amanda for three days. | 艾丽克丝和阿曼达相处了三天 |
[06:35] | That’s bound to put anyone on edge. | 换作任何人都会心神不宁的 |
[06:40] | Haven’t been to Paris in a while. | 好久没来巴黎了 |
[06:44] | I think you’ll enjoy it,Zoe. | 我想你会喜欢这 佐伊 |
[06:46] | It’s a bit rainy this time of year, | 每年这时候都是阴雨连绵 |
[06:47] | but the trip should be lucrative for you. | 但旅途会让你大赚一笔 |
[06:51] | Nikita’s really going to assassinate | 尼基塔真的要暗杀 |
[06:52] | the president of Chad? | 乍得的总统吗 |
[06:57] | Where do I come in? You want me to stop her? | 我从哪进去 你想让我阻止她吗 |
[07:01] | Oh,no. | 不是 |
[07:02] | No,in fact I want you to help her. | 不是 其实我想让你帮她 |
[07:16] | You don’t sleep. | 你不睡觉 |
[07:18] | You’re always working on some secret project. | 你总是在为绝密项目工作 |
[07:20] | You barely speak to me except to bite my head off | 除了我问你问题时大发脾气 |
[07:23] | if I ask a question. | 你几乎一言不发 |
[07:25] | – Just tell me what’s wrong. – There’s nothing to tell. | -告诉我怎么回事 -没什么可说的 |
[07:27] | Nothing at all? | 什么都没有吗 |
[07:29] | Not even why that thing is sitting on your desk? | 那为什么这个东西在桌子上 |
[07:32] | Birkhoff,I got your… | 伯克霍夫 我要给你 |
[07:34] | message. | 一个通知 |
[07:36] | And what did it say? | 什么通知 |
[07:38] | Since Seymour won’t talk,maybe you can? | 既然西摩不想说 那你能说吗 |
[07:42] | I know you’re all hiding something. | 我知道你们都在隐瞒什么 |
[07:44] | You and your super friends are either locked | 你和你的超人朋友 |
[07:46] | behind closed doors or pretending not to fight | 要么闭门不出要么在指挥室里 |
[07:48] | in the briefing room. | 故作镇定 |
[07:49] | Yes,we’ve noticed. | 是的 我们注意到了 |
[07:51] | Sometimes people think they want the truth, | 有时候人们想知道真相 |
[07:54] | and then they get it and they wish they didn’t know. | 等知道以后 他们才后悔莫及 |
[07:57] | we stayed because we were promised | 我们留下来是因为你们保证 |
[07:59] | there would be no more lies. | 不会有再多的谎言 |
[08:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:03] | You deserve the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[08:06] | And the truth is… | 真相就是… |
[08:09] | Everyone’s overreacting. | 大家反应过度了 |
[08:12] | Nikita’s always saying how we’re a family. | 尼基塔总说我们是一家人 |
[08:14] | Families usually don’t get along that well. | 一家人通常不会相处得那么好 |
[08:24] | What were you gonna do, | 你要做什么 |
[08:25] | tell her everything? | 把一切都告诉他吗 |
[08:30] | Aren’t you tired of lying? | 难道你还没厌倦说谎吗 |
[08:34] | I’m tired of all of it. | 我受够了这一切 |
[08:37] | Nikita just keeps saying that this is her choice. | 尼基塔总说这是她的选择 |
[08:41] | Well,Danforth threatened to wipe out division. | 丹佛斯威胁要铲除”组织” |
[08:43] | It’s not a choice. It’s a hostage crisis. | 这不是选择 这是人质危机 |
[08:47] | It’s like oversight and clean sweep all over again. | 这就像”上峰”和围剿重新上演 |
[08:51] | That made me think. | 这让我思考 |
[08:54] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned from oversight, | 我从”上峰”身上学到了一件事 |
[08:57] | it’s that everybody has a weakness. | 就是每个人都有弱点 |
[09:00] | Even the guy holding the gun on you. | 甚至是拿枪指着你的人 |
[09:03] | If we could figure out a way to prove that Danforth | 如果我们能找出方法证明丹佛斯 |
[09:05] | isn’t trustworthy, | 不可信 |
[09:07] | Ryan and Nikita would finally have to open their eyes. | 瑞安和尼基塔就会看清现实 |
[09:10] | That’s a really good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[09:13] | I just don’t think that some dirty little secret | 我想他过去的不可告人的秘密 |
[09:15] | from his past is gonna cut it. | 肯定还有迹可循 |
[09:18] | We need to know what he’s up to now. | 我们需要知道他在忙什么 |
[09:20] | Where he goes. Who he talks to. | 他去哪里 他和谁交谈 |
[09:22] | – What he’s hiding. – so you’re gonna tail him? | -他在隐瞒什么 -你要跟踪他吗 |
[09:24] | We’re gonna tail him. | 是我们要跟踪他 |
[09:25] | After we search is apartment. | 不过先要搜查他的公寓 |
[09:28] | Uh,should I bring a gun? | 要我带枪吗 |
[09:30] | – Absolutely not. – Maybe we need disguises. | -绝对不行 -我们也许需要化装 |
[09:33] | Maybe you should just stay here. | 也许你应该待在这里 |
[09:35] | Okay,no,no. We don’t need– | 不 不 我们不需要 |
[09:36] | We don’t need disguises. | 我们不需要化装 |
[09:39] | Should we tell the others? | 要告诉别人吗 |
[09:39] | I think maybe we should wait | 我想或许等到 |
[09:42] | until we have something a little bit more concrete. | 我们找到确凿的东西再告诉他们 |
[09:45] | Besides,they’re gonna be very busy in Paris. | 另外 他们在巴黎会很忙 |
[10:00] | The wine is a gift for president Batouala. | 酒是给巴托拉总统的礼物 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:15] | Miss Lewis,I am president Batouala’s head of security. | 露易丝小姐 我是总统的安全主管 |
[10:19] | – Hi. – About your gift. | -你好 -你的礼物 |
[10:21] | My men must examine the bottle. Check it for tampering. | 我的手下必须检查酒 以免弄虚作假 |
[10:23] | – Oh. – X-ray its contents. | -这样啊 -X射线检测酒质 |
[10:25] | Allow me to show you to president Batouala’s table. | 我带你去巴托拉总统的餐桌 |
[10:29] | Okay. Nikita’s in. | 尼基塔进去了 |
[10:29] | Sean,Owen. You set? | 肖恩 欧文 准备好了吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah,I’m in position. | 我已经就位 |
[10:33] | But why am I the guy refilling drinks? | 但为什么要让我端茶倒酒 |
[10:35] | You’re an ex-cleaner. Seemed like a good fit. | 你以前是清除者 貌似你很合适 |
[10:37] | – Tonight you can clean tables. – All right. | -今晚你可以清理桌面 -好的 |
[10:39] | I’ll need a different acid for flatware. | 我需要一种不同的酸来处理餐具 |
[10:42] | At least you’re inside. | 至少你在里面 |
[10:43] | I’m stuck out here with the world’s chattiest frenchman. | 我和世界上最善谈的法国人待在外面 |
[10:46] | I think this guy bathes in garlic. | 我想这家伙用大蒜洗澡 |
[11:00] | Miss Lewis,it is a pleasure to meet you. | 露易丝小姐 幸会 |
[11:02] | President Batouala,it’s an honor. | 巴托拉总统 这是我的荣幸 |
[11:06] | I must admit,I was not familiar with your work | 我必须承认 我不熟悉你的工作 |
[11:09] | until I received your interview request. | 直到我收到你的采访要求 |
[11:12] | I was most impressed with your piece on president Putin. | 你采访普京总统的报道让我印象最为深刻 |
[11:16] | I did not know he played piano. | 我不知道他弹钢琴 |
[11:19] | You wouldn’t believe the pictures you can find online | 你不会相信那人的这张图片 |
[11:20] | of that guy. | 能在网上找到 |
[11:21] | Yes,he’s the most interesting man. | 是的 他是位非常有趣的人物 |
[11:23] | Sir,a gift from miss Lewis. | 先生 露易丝小姐的礼物 |
[11:27] | I thought some wine was a nice way to start | 我想一瓶好酒是建立我们 |
[11:29] | our new working relationship. | 合作关系的很好开端 |
[11:31] | An excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[11:34] | I’ll need a waiter for this. | 我需要服务员打开它 |
[11:37] | How did you know that wine was a passion of mine? | 你怎么会知道我钟爱酒呢 |
[11:40] | Oh,a good journalist always does her research. | 一个好的记者总是善于调查 |
[11:44] | We think that you have a wonderful life story to share. | 我们认为你有美妙的人生经历可以分享 |
[11:48] | And also all the advances | 还有你 |
[11:49] | that you’re doing for your people. | 对国民做出的贡献 |
[11:50] | So big. | 太伟大了 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | The wine is breathing. | 酒已经下过药了 |
[12:08] | Wait for Nikita to confirm he has taken the drug, | 等待尼基塔确认他喝下毒酒 |
[12:10] | then move to your secondary positions. | 然后转移到第二位置 |
[12:12] | A toast… | 干杯 |
[12:14] | to my lovely guest,Miss Lewis. | 敬我美丽的客人 露易丝小姐 |
[12:16] | I look forward to our time together, | 我很期待我们共处的时间 |
[12:18] | and I hope that you find me as interesting as Mr. Putin. | 希望你会发现我和普京先生一样有趣 |
[12:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:25] | You know,I should be writing this down. | 我应该把这个写下来 |
[12:27] | I can open my piece with your words. | 我的报道可以用你的话开头 |
[12:44] | 30 seconds to deactivate the alarm. | 有30秒解除警报 |
[13:01] | 15 more seconds,and we’re toast. | 15秒后不解开 我们就完了 |
[13:03] | Danforth works at the White House, | 丹佛斯在白宫任职 |
[13:05] | cracking his security ain’t like knocking over | 破解他的安保系统可不像撞倒 |
[13:06] | a lemonade stand. | 柠檬水小摊那样简单 |
[13:08] | It’s probably a longer prison sentence,too. | 估计要在监狱里坐更久的牢 |
[13:15] | 23 character alphanumeric alarm code. | 23位字母预警编码 |
[13:18] | This guy is hard core. | 这人不好对付 |
[13:20] | You don’t get out very much. | 你出外执勤不多 |
[13:22] | That’s what I keep saying. | 我早就说过了 |
[13:24] | Two hours until he gets off work. | 离他下班还有两小时 |
[13:26] | I’m going to check upstairs. | 我去搜查楼上 |
[13:44] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:50] | I could not get my mind off my people. | 我一直挂念着我的人民 |
[13:53] | No matter where I was,my heart is always with them. | 无论在哪里 我的心都与他们同在 |
[13:57] | And so I knew what I had to do. | 这样我就知道我需要做什么 |
[13:59] | Take my knowledge and wisdom | 用上我的知识和智慧 |
[14:02] | and share it with them,be the… | 跟他们分享 成为… |
[14:04] | When’s that heart attack coming? | 心肌梗塞什么时候会发生 |
[14:06] | Not soon enough. | 没那么快 |
[14:06] | Hasn’t it been 15 minutes already? | 不是已经过去15分钟了吗 |
[14:08] | No. Try 4 1/2. | 还没 等多四分半钟 |
[14:10] | should have shot him. | 早应该枪杀他的 |
[14:12] | Your sacrifice is truly unbelievable. | 您的牺牲精神真是难以置信 |
[14:16] | Sir,your other guest has arrived. | 先生 您的另一位客人已到 |
[14:22] | She’s early. I was not expecting her for another hour. | 她早到了 我没想到她会早来一小时 |
[14:24] | she’s early? | 她来早了吗 |
[14:26] | President Batouala,I hope you haven’t double-booked on me? | 巴托拉总统 你没有重复预约吧 |
[14:28] | There’s another buyer? | 另外还有个买家吗 |
[14:29] | Unless he’s using the gala to speed date. | 除非他找了个辣妹来快速约会 |
[14:34] | It can’t be the russian. | 不是那个俄罗斯人 |
[14:35] | She’s still at the airport,stuck in immigration. | 她还在机场 被拦在移民处了 |
[14:36] | Okay,Owen,can you get us eyes on our party crasher? | 欧文 你能找一下那位不速之客吗 |
[14:42] | I don’t know who I’m looking for. | 我不知道我要找的是谁 |
[14:44] | – You want to give me a clue? – Maybe the Chinese? | -可以给我些线索吗 -可能是中国人 |
[14:46] | Table 46. Red dress. | 第46号桌子 红色裙子 |
[14:49] | Pardon me,Miss Lewis,I’ll only be a moment. | 抱歉了 露易丝小姐 我很快回来 |
[14:56] | I’m going to need a stronger drink. | 我要找杯烈一点的酒 |
[15:06] | Miss Vitsin? | 维森小姐吗 |
[15:11] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[15:12] | It’s not the Chinese. It’s Zoe. | 那不是中国人 是佐伊 |
[15:14] | What the hell is a rogue division agent doing here? | 一个脱离组织的特工他妈的在这里干嘛 |
[15:16] | She’s pretending to be the Russian buyer. | 她在假扮成那个俄罗斯买家 |
[15:24] | Target is down! She’s on the move! | 目标倒下了 她正在离开 |
[15:32] | 尼基塔 欧文 | |
[15:32] | Sean,Zoe will exit the south side of the building. | 肖恩 佐伊会从建筑的东边逃走 |
[15:34] | Be there to grab her before she hits the street. | 在她跑出大街前在那里拦住她 |
[16:23] | Just like the old days,huh,Nikita? | 跟以前一样 对吧 尼基塔 |
[16:24] | Yeah. When I was kicking your ass, | 对啊 刚刚痛揍你的时候 |
[16:26] | That did feel familiar. | 那的确感觉挺熟悉的 |
[16:28] | Who sent you,Zoe? Gotta be Amanda. | 谁派你过来的 佐伊 一定是阿曼达 |
[16:30] | Man,she’s pissed at you. | 她对你很生气 |
[16:32] | So,what,you’re her little minion now? | 那又怎样 你现在是她的奴才了吗 |
[16:34] | I gotta warn you,it didn’t really work out for the last one. | 给你个忠告 你的前任下场不是很好 |
[16:36] | I’m just here doing a job. | 我只是在完成一份工作 |
[16:38] | For a lot of money. A free agent. | 为了一大笔报酬 我是自由特工 |
[16:55] | I’m here. Where’d she go? | 我来了 她去了哪里 |
[16:59] | I didn’t see her. Did she double back? | 我没看见她 她跑回来了吗 |
[17:02] | She must have had another escape plan. | 她一定有另外的逃跑路线 |
[17:04] | She knew we’d be here tonight. | 她早就知道我们今晚会在这里 |
[17:06] | – What do we do now? – We find her. | -我们现在怎么办 -找她出来 |
[17:08] | And that damn list. | 还有那个该死的名单 |
[17:18] | Did you know division was in Paris last night? | 你知道”组织”昨晚在巴黎吗 |
[17:24] | No. | 不 |
[17:26] | I guess Fletcher was hoping we wouldn’t find out | 弗莱彻应该以为我们不会发现的 |
[17:28] | that they had a hand in this. | 他们跟这事逃不了干系 |
[17:29] | I need to speak with him. Get him– | 我需要跟他对话 把他 |
[17:31] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得那是明智的做法 |
[17:35] | Madame President,our primary concern | 总统夫人 我们的主要任务 |
[17:38] | should be protecting you. | 应该是保护你 |
[17:41] | You need to maintain whatever plausible deniability you can. | 你需要继续否定跟他们的关系 |
[17:46] | You’re already too exposed on this division issue. | 你在”组织”的事情上已经暴露得太多 |
[17:54] | Your recommendation? | 你推荐的做法是什么 |
[17:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:01] | You’ve been more than fair to Fletcher. | 你对弗莱彻有点过分偏心了 |
[18:05] | But history keeps repeating itself. | 但历史总是重复的 |
[18:09] | Division can’t play by the rules | “组织”不能被规则制约 |
[18:12] | because it was created outside of them. | 因为它是规则外的存在 |
[18:14] | A clean-up is not possible. | 不可能抹杀 |
[18:18] | The only option is containment. | 唯一可行的就是容纳 |
[18:21] | I didn’t want it to come to this. | 我并不想事情发展到这地步 |
[18:28] | Commander Danforth,it’s time to put our affairs in order. | 丹佛斯司令 该把这件事整治一下了 |
[18:36] | Sean Pierce was on a mission without Alex? | 肖恩·皮尔斯没和艾丽克丝一起出任务吗 |
[18:39] | I guess he really is their first new recruit. | 我猜测他的确是最近唯一的新人 |
[18:42] | Glad you’re happy. | 你开心就好 |
[18:44] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪里 |
[18:45] | Still impatient,I see. | 还是那么没有耐性 |
[18:47] | Look,this job burned me. Completely. | 这次任务彻底毁了我的身份 |
[18:48] | 正在打开中情局技工名单 正在加载加密属性 | |
[18:50] | Every intelligence agency in the world knows my face now, | 世界上的所有情报机构都知道我的外貌了 |
[18:53] | And I only agreed to do that because you promised me | 而我之所以同意做这事 是因为你保证 |
[18:55] | so much money that I’d never have to work again. | 会付足够我下半生过活的钱 |
[19:00] | Well,here you are. Payment in full. | 这里就是了 足够的报酬 |
[19:05] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我拿着这个能做什么 |
[19:08] | Leak it on the internet? | 在网上泄露出去吗 |
[19:11] | This list is valuable. | 这份名单很有价值 |
[19:13] | Auction it off to the highest bidder | 拍卖给出最高价的投标人 |
[19:14] | and you’ll have more money than you could spend in a lifetime. | 然后你就有一辈子都花不完的钱了 |
[19:17] | I don’t have time for that. I need to disappear now. | 但我没时间做这个 我现在就要消失 |
[19:19] | Well,there’s always the Russians. | 俄罗斯人一直都愿意买的 |
[19:21] | They came back from Paris empty-handed. | 他们从巴黎空手而归了 |
[19:23] | You should call them. | 你应该给他们打个电话 |
[19:30] | They were gonna give that “Bahtoola” guy billions. | 他们本来要给那个叫”巴拖拉”的几千万 |
[19:33] | I only need millions. | 我想要的只是几百万 |
[19:35] | Batouala. | 是巴托拉 |
[19:37] | Though I suppose it doesn’t make a difference now. | 不过他的名字已经无关紧要了 |
[19:39] | Thanks for everything,Amanda. | 谢谢了 阿曼达 |
[19:41] | Best of luck on your war against division. | 祝你在对抗”组织”的这件事上好运 |
[19:43] | Hope you get ’em. | 希望你能打败他们 |
[19:45] | Be careful,Zoe. Nikita can’t be happy. | 小心点 佐伊 尼基塔肯定很不爽 |
[19:49] | She planned such a lovely assassination, | 她计划了这可爱的暗杀行动 |
[19:51] | And we ruined it for her. | 而我们破坏了这行动 |
[19:53] | She will be hunting us both. | 她会追杀我们两个 |
[19:55] | I’m not gonna lose any sleep over that. | 我不会对她放松警惕的 |
[19:57] | From what you said,Nikita’s gonna be too busy | 根据你所说的 尼基塔将不会有时间 |
[19:59] | to worry about little old me. | 去顾虑我这个老朋友了 |
[20:03] | Tell me you have a lead on that bitch. | 跟我说你有线索能找到那贱人 |
[20:04] | Which one? There’s no sign of Zoe or Amanda. | 哪个 无论佐伊还是阿曼达都没消息 |
[20:07] | They must have been after the list. | 他们一定早就开始找那名单 |
[20:08] | Zoe did say she was gonna make a lot of money | 佐伊有提及过说她会赚一大笔钱 |
[20:10] | If she sold the list. | 如果她要卖那名单的话 |
[20:12] | Nerd,find out who Batouala was talking to. | 呆子 查明巴托拉当时在跟谁来往 |
[20:14] | The Russians can’t be the only ones who contacted him. | 俄罗斯人绝不是他唯一的买家 |
[20:16] | And also,figure out who the original buyer was | 还有 找出他之前在接触的 |
[20:18] | he was meeting with. | 原本买家是谁 |
[20:22] | Where’s Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫在哪里 |
[20:24] | We’re sure we’re tracking the right cell phone? | 你确定我们在追踪的是正确的手机吗 |
[20:28] | Still no movement. | 还是没有移动 |
[20:29] | What is he doing out here all this time? | 这种时候他在外面能干什么 |
[20:31] | I don’t know. Camping? | 我不知道 野营吧 |
[20:38] | Nikita wants to know where we are. | 尼基塔想知道我们在哪儿 |
[20:42] | Outlet shopping? Come on,who’s gonna believe that? | 在打折店购物 算了吧 谁会相信 |
[20:51] | I spoofed our cell signals before we left division. | 离开”组织”前我屏蔽了我们的手机信号 |
[20:54] | They think we’re in Elizabeth. | 他们以为我们在伊丽莎白 |
[20:56] | we should probably get back. | 我们也许该回去了 |
[20:57] | It’s gonna be all hands on deck. | 这应该是要全体出动 |
[20:59] | Then they have plenty of hands. | 他们有很多人可安排 |
[21:01] | They don’t need ours. | 不需要我们 |
[21:03] | You’ve got to tell me | 你必须要告诉我 |
[21:03] | what happened in South Ossetia. | 在南奥塞梯到底发生了什么 |
[21:06] | Ever since you came back,you’ve been all, | 从你回来后 你就一直是 |
[21:07] | “I am Alex,hear me roar.” | “我是艾丽克丝 我要咆哮”的样子 |
[21:13] | Birkhoff,you ever think | 伯克霍夫 你有没有想过 |
[21:16] | maybe we’re not changing division? | 也许我们并没有改变”组织” |
[21:20] | Maybe it’s changing us? | 也许是”组织”在改变我们 |
[21:23] | Every day. | 每天都在想 |
[21:25] | You know,say what you will about Percy. | 你知道吗 不管你怎么说珀西 |
[21:27] | At least the guy was actively evil. | 至少他是坏得很明显 |
[21:31] | He made a decision to cross the line. | 他决定要做那些越界的任务 |
[21:32] | We just keep letting ourselves get pushed over it. | 而我们也一直放任他逼迫我们 |
[21:37] | Nikita thinks it’s the only way | 尼基塔认为这是唯一 |
[21:38] | to protect all of us. | 能保护我们所有人的方法 |
[21:40] | Just these four missions. | 就靠这四个任务 |
[21:43] | – It’s not gonna be just four. – Exactly. | -不会就这四个的 -的确 |
[21:46] | That’s why we can’t go back just yet. | 所以我们现在还不能回去 |
[21:49] | We need more on Danforth. | 我们需要从丹佛斯那里得到更多的信息 |
[21:50] | More than just his tax returns | 不仅仅是他的纳税申报单 |
[21:52] | and the contents of his sock drawer. | 和抽屉里放了多少袜子 |
[21:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[22:05] | I’m beginning to think life in the field | 我开始觉得外勤工作 |
[22:07] | isn’t as glamorous as it looks from ops. | 并不像在指挥中心里看到的那样光鲜 |
[22:09] | At least you haven’t been kidnapped or arrested yet. | 至少你从没被绑架或者逮捕过 |
[22:11] | Don’t jinx it. We’re not out of the woods yet. | 别乌鸦嘴 我们还没出树林呢 |
[22:27] | I didn’t see anything on the map about a military base around here. | 我在地图上没看到这附近有什么军事基地 |
[22:30] | No,this can’t be a base. | 不 这不是个什么基地 |
[22:31] | So what are they doing here? | 那他们在这儿干什么 |
[22:33] | Gentlemen,you are familiar with the facility. | 伙计们 你们对那个设施都很熟悉 |
[22:37] | But now I’m going to brief you on its location | 现在我要告诉你们它的位置 |
[22:40] | and the nature of your mission. | 以及你们行动的性质了 |
[22:44] | Looks like they’re building something over there. | 看起来他们好像在建造什么东西 |
[22:46] | Doesn’t look guarded,though. Come on. | 好像没人看守 走 |
[22:52] | Nice camo scarf,by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的迷彩围巾真不错 |
[22:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[23:00] | This is a kill house. They must be planning a mission. | 这是个战斗室 他们一定在策划行动 |
[23:04] | This will be challenging. Our enemy is well trained. | 这很有挑战性 我们的敌人训练有素 |
[23:09] | And heavily armed. | 装备精良 |
[23:10] | Their compound,an underground maze | 他们的所在地是一个 |
[23:13] | with only one way in or out. | 只有一个出入口的地下迷宫 |
[23:16] | They call it “Division.” | 他们称为”组织” |
[23:19] | Now,we’ve studied this structure and its inhabitants for months. | 我们已经研究了其结构和人员数月 |
[23:22] | We’ve rehearsed this assault many times. | 我们演习了这次袭击数次 |
[23:25] | Before we head to the staging area,gentlemen, | 在我们真正行动之前 伙计们 |
[23:28] | we’re gonna run the course again. | 我们还要再演习一次 |
[23:31] | I don’t like the looks of this. | 我不喜欢这地方的样子 |
[23:36] | They’re running a drill. Come on. | 他们在进行演习 快走 |
[23:50] | All right,bring it in. | 好了 进来 |
[23:53] | All right,let’s go back. Let’s check our time. | 现在回撤 看着时间 |
[24:03] | Dominika Vitsin, | 多米妮卡·维森 |
[24:04] | the SVR agent we delayed in Paris. | 我们在巴黎拖住的俄罗斯情报机构特工 |
[24:06] | The real buyer. | 是真正的买家 |
[24:06] | She’s on her way to New York right now. | 她正在来纽约的路上 |
[24:08] | Flight lands in three hours. | 飞机三小时后降落 |
[24:09] | She still wants that list. | 她依旧想要那份名单 |
[24:11] | Any idea where the sale’s gonna be? | 知道买卖将在哪儿进行吗 |
[24:12] | Well,we’ve been monitoring Dominika’s known associates, | 我们一直在监视多米妮卡已知的合伙人 |
[24:15] | She called one of them just before a flight. | 上飞机前 她联系了其中一位 |
[24:17] | This guy runs a nightclub near chinatown. | 那个人在华人街附近开了家夜店 |
[24:19] | He put Dominika and her friend | 他把多米妮卡及她的朋友 |
[24:21] | on the VIP list tonight. | 加到了今晚的贵宾名单中 |
[24:22] | Ugh,I guess we’re going clubbing. | 看起来我们要去泡夜店了 |
[24:24] | Except for you. Dead men can’t make page six. | 你不能去 死人不适合抛头露面 |
[24:27] | I hate being the dead guy. | 我真讨厌当死人 |
[24:28] | Hey,a couple more months, | 几个月后 |
[24:29] | the world won’t even know you existed. | 整个世界都不会知道你存在过 |
[24:31] | We may not have a few more months. | 我们可能没有几个月时间了 |
[24:34] | Hey. Where have you been? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[24:35] | Witnessing our impending doom. | 我们目击了即将来临的末日 |
[24:37] | we were following Danforth. | 我们跟踪丹佛斯了 |
[24:39] | Are you insane? What would happen if he had seen you? | 你们疯了吗 如果他看见你们怎么办 |
[24:41] | We followed him right to his secret training facility | 我们跟踪他直接找到了他的秘密训练地 |
[24:43] | where they’ve been planning an attack on division. | 他们在那儿计划攻击”组织” |
[24:45] | All right,what do you mean,”attack”? | 你们说”攻击”是什么意思 |
[24:47] | They built a kill house, | 他们建了一个战斗室 |
[24:48] | a replica of this facility | 跟我们这个地方一模一样 |
[24:50] | in the middle of the woods. | 就在树林里 |
[24:57] | All right,well we know that the president has a contingency plan, | 我们知道总统有应急预案 |
[25:00] | but it doesn’t mean that she’s gonna execute it. | 但这并不意味着她会实施 |
[25:02] | No,no,no. We saw them. | 不不不 我们亲眼看见他们了 |
[25:04] | They were packing up,taking their show on the road. | 他们在打包了 马上就来 |
[25:07] | They must have a staging area | 在”组织”周围 |
[25:08] | closer to division. | 他们一定有一个集合地点 |
[25:09] | They’re getting ready to move against us. | 他们已经准备好攻击我们了 |
[25:21] | Fletcher. What can I do for you? | 弗莱彻 什么事 |
[25:23] | I wanted to update you. | 我想跟你汇报一下 |
[25:24] | We’ve got a solid lead on the assassin. | 我们得到暗杀的确切信息了 |
[25:27] | Should be taken care of by morning. | 早上应该就能解决了 |
[25:28] | I appreciate the update. | 感谢你通知我 |
[25:29] | I’m sure the situation will resolve itself. | 我相信一切都会顺利的 |
[25:32] | I was thinking,perhaps I should speak with president Spencer. | 我想 也许我该跟斯宾塞总统通个电话 |
[25:36] | Let her know we’re on top of this. | 让她知道我们在进行此事 |
[25:38] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[25:41] | May I ask why not? | 我能问问为什么不行吗 |
[25:45] | Fletcher,there are certain conversations the president cannot have. | 弗莱彻 有些谈话总统不适宜参加 |
[25:48] | Not if she wants to stay president. | 如果她还想当总统就不行 |
[25:51] | Plausible deniability. | 真是似是而非的回答 |
[25:53] | So the way I protect her is I have those conversations for her. | 我保护她的办法就是替她进行这些谈话 |
[25:56] | So she doesn’t have to. | 这样她就不用亲自出面了 |
[26:04] | Why would the president order this? | 总统为什么要下这命令 |
[26:06] | She’s the one who asked us to kill Batouala. | 是她让我们杀巴托拉的 |
[26:08] | I don’t think she was. | 我觉得不是她让杀的 |
[26:09] | The president didn’t hand me those files, | 总统并没有亲自给我这些文件 |
[26:12] | Danforth did. | 是丹佛斯给的 |
[26:13] | Given the conversation we just had, | 就刚才的通话看来 |
[26:14] | I doubt the president has any idea. | 我很怀疑总统压根儿不知道 |
[26:18] | This was all him. | 全是他干的 |
[26:20] | – He set us up. – Now he’s gonna let us die. | -他陷害我们 -现在又想杀死我们 |
[26:31] | What if we kill Danforth? | 如果我们把丹佛斯杀了呢 |
[26:35] | He’s the only one the president | 他是唯一一个向总统 |
[26:36] | briefed about division. | 报告”组织”行动的人 |
[26:38] | If he’s gone,that buys us some time. | 杀了他 能给我们争取时间 |
[26:39] | We can shore up our defenses, | 我们可以加固防御措施 |
[26:41] | tell people to run. Something. | 告诉大家快跑什么的 |
[26:43] | Alex,we can’t. | 艾丽克丝 我们不能 |
[26:45] | The life of one really bad guy | 一个坏透了的人的性命 |
[26:47] | versus 300 people’s lives. | 和三百个人的性命相比较 |
[26:50] | – Remember? – It’s not the same thing. | -还记得吗 -这不是一回儿事 |
[26:51] | Why not? | 怎么不是 |
[26:52] | You’re talking about declaring war against the United States government. | 你说的这是要跟美国政府开战 |
[26:55] | I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, | 不知道你们注没注意 |
[26:57] | but the government’s already declared war. | 政府已经宣战了 |
[26:58] | On all of us. | 对我们所有人宣战 |
[26:59] | No,they haven’t. No shots have been fired. | 不 没有 还没有开过枪 |
[27:02] | – There’s still time. – To do what? | -还有时间 -有时间干什么 |
[27:03] | Plead for mercy? | 跪地求饶吗 |
[27:05] | To do what division does. Control the narrative. | 有时间做”组织”该做的事 控制舆论 |
[27:07] | Stay invisible. | 保持隐秘 |
[27:09] | If we get Zoe, | 只要我们找到佐伊 |
[27:09] | we can build a cover story | 我们就能编出一个故事 |
[27:10] | and tie up all those loose ends. | 把所有事情自圆其说 |
[27:12] | The president doesn’t know what we were doing in Paris. | 总统还不知道我们在巴黎做了什么 |
[27:14] | She thinks we’ve gone rogue. | 她以为我们已经不听将令了 |
[27:15] | If we can prove to her that we haven’t. | 要是能向她证明我们的清白 |
[27:17] | then maybe she’ll stand down. | 她也许就会收手 |
[27:19] | I think this is our only chance of surviving this. | 这也许是我们能度过这次劫难的唯一机会 |
[27:21] | You thought we were working for the president. | 就是你认为我们是为总统做事的 |
[27:24] | Maybe it’s time you let someone else do the thinking. | 这次该换别人来动脑子了 |
[27:26] | He made a mistake. | 他只是犯了个错 |
[27:29] | Not his first. | 也不是第一次了 |
[27:31] | That was lying to every single person at division | 他对”组织”里的每一个人说谎 |
[27:34] | about the danger that they were in. | 隐瞒了我们所处危险状况 |
[27:39] | Including us. | 包括我们 |
[27:44] | We didn’t deserve that. Neither did they. | 我们不应受到这样的待遇 他们也一样 |
[27:57] | You can all stop worrying about Zoe. | 你们都不用担心佐伊了 |
[28:00] | We have a much bigger threat to deal with. | 我们还面临着更大的威胁 |
[28:06] | It’s time you all learned the truth about division. | 是时候让各位了解”组织”的实情了 |
[28:09] | And the men the government is sending to kill us. | 政府已经派人来铲除我们了 |
[28:21] | So you’re going to walk into Ops and then what? | 你这是要去指挥中心 然后做什么 |
[28:23] | Stop her. With force,if necessary. | 阻止她 必要时也会使用武力 |
[28:26] | Or even unnecessary. | 不必要时也可能动武 |
[28:27] | Hey,hey,that’s gonna make things worse. | 这只会让情况变得更糟 |
[28:29] | Nikita,it’s done. They know. | 尼基塔 事已至此 他们已经知道了 |
[28:32] | But if you and Alex start battling it out, | 可要是你和艾丽克丝为这事打起来 |
[28:33] | it’s gonna make everyone panic. | 只会让大家都感到恐慌 |
[28:35] | – You need to remain calm. – Remain calm? | -你要保持冷静 -保持冷静 |
[28:38] | She has them planning the assassination | 她会鼓动他们刺杀 |
[28:39] | of one of the president’s top advisors. | 总统的高级顾问之一 |
[28:42] | They’re gonna kill him and then they’re gonna run. | 他们会杀了他然后叛逃 |
[28:44] | That is of course,if Alex’s little rebellion | 当然了 这都要在艾丽克丝的小叛乱 |
[28:46] | doesn’t cause a full-on mutiny first. | 没有导致全面叛乱之前了 |
[28:47] | I think there’s more to this than some rebellion. | 我认为这不只是个小叛乱 |
[28:49] | I don’t. | 我同意 |
[28:50] | Ever since South Ossetia, | 南奥塞梯事件后 |
[28:52] | she has been impossible to talk to. | 她就对我不理不睬的 |
[28:54] | She blames me for the death of that girl. | 她把那个女孩的死归咎在我身上 |
[28:56] | Because saving Alex wasn’t enough. | 她认为救了她还不够 |
[28:57] | -I had to let Ari die too. – She’s upset. | -我也不得不让阿里死 -她真的很难过 |
[29:00] | She’s punishing me. | 她这是在惩罚我 |
[29:02] | Willing to destroy division just to spite you? | 甘愿让”组织”毁于一旦就是因为恨你 |
[29:04] | After everything you’ve done for her, | 你为她做了那么多 |
[29:06] | she should be grateful. | 她肯定心存感激 |
[29:09] | I’m sure Amanda would agree with that sentiment. | 我确信阿曼达看到你们这样会很高兴的 |
[29:11] | – That is not fair. – But it is true. | -这不公平 -可这就是事实 |
[29:14] | That is why Amanda sent Zoe to Paris. | 这就是为什么阿曼达派佐伊去巴黎 |
[29:17] | This is exactly what she has wanted all along. | 这就是她梦寐以求的 |
[29:20] | Turn us against each other. | 让我们反目成仇 |
[29:22] | And I know that sounded crazy in the beginning, | 我知道这乍一听有些疯狂 |
[29:24] | but just stand here right now and tell me | 请你就站在这儿说 |
[29:28] | that it’s not working. | 她的计划没有得逞 |
[29:33] | How could you keep this from me? | 你怎么能不告诉我呢 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. I wanted to tell you. | 对不起 我是想告诉你 |
[29:37] | But you didn’t,you kept lying and pretending | 但你没有 你一直都在骗我 |
[29:41] | and saying I was imagining things. | 说这是我想象出来的 |
[29:44] | What else have you been hiding? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[29:47] | How much time do you got? | 你还有多少时间 |
[29:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:51] | Somebody just told me that I might be about to die. | 刚刚有人告诉我 我可能就要死了 |
[30:04] | Tighten up in there. | 盯紧那里 |
[30:05] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[30:07] | I know what you’ve heard. | 我知道你们都听说了 |
[30:09] | And Alex was not lying to you. | 艾丽克丝没有骗你们 |
[30:13] | I didn’t tell you about Danforth and his contingency plan, | 我没告诉你们丹佛斯和他的应急预案 |
[30:17] | because I thought that I could make him happy | 是因为我以为这样可以取悦于他 |
[30:19] | and keep you safe. | 就能保证大家的安全 |
[30:21] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[30:24] | What no one has told you is that there is still a way to fix this. | 但我们还是有补救的方法 |
[30:29] | We just disagree on how to fix it. | 我们就是在如何补救上有分歧 |
[30:32] | Maybe killing Danforth is the smart play. | 也许杀了丹佛斯是最快的方式 |
[30:35] | But it is going to start a war that we cannot win. | 可这会挑起一场我们根本赢不了的战争 |
[30:38] | We don’t need to win. | 我们不要胜利 |
[30:41] | We need to survive. | 我们要活着 |
[30:43] | So that we can run and hide for the rest of our lives? | 那我们下半辈子都要躲躲藏藏吗 |
[30:46] | We had that choice,remember? | 我们曾经也是有这个选择的 记得吗 |
[30:48] | We stayed because we wanted more than that. | 我们留下就是因为不想过那样的日子 |
[30:52] | What’s our other option? | 那其他的选择是什么 |
[30:54] | Do we even have one? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[30:56] | We find Zoe. | 我们找到佐伊 |
[30:58] | She is the assassin that they’re looking for. | 她就是他们在找的刺客 |
[31:01] | The president doesn’t really know what happened in Paris. | 总统还不清楚在巴黎到底发生了什么 |
[31:04] | If we can prove to her that we’re not the threat, | 要是我们能向她证明我们不是她的威胁 |
[31:05] | she will call off the raid. | 她就会叫停攻击 |
[31:07] | You can’t be sure of that. | 你无法确定 |
[31:07] | I am sure that Zoe will sell that file tonight. | 我确定佐伊今晚就会出售那个文件 |
[31:10] | Once that happens,we cannot control the fallout. | 一旦文件被售出 其结果我们无法控制 |
[31:13] | Zoe will disappear. | 佐伊就会消失 |
[31:14] | The president will give the order and… | 总统就会下令攻击 |
[31:17] | there will be no turning back. | 我们就再没有退路了 |
[31:19] | There’s already no turning back. | 我们已经没有退路了 |
[31:21] | Which is why,once we get Zoe, | 这就是为什么 一旦我们抓到佐伊 |
[31:25] | we will deal with commander Danforth. | 我们就可以和丹佛斯司令进行谈判 |
[31:29] | That I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[31:43] | Ms. White. Please sit. | 怀特女士 请坐 |
[31:47] | I took the liberty of ordering some champagne. | 我点了香槟 |
[31:49] | I hope you won’t be offended if I don’t drink. | 要是我不喝还请你不要介意 |
[31:52] | There’s a good chance you might be holding that whole, | 你肯定是要拿 |
[31:54] | “stealing the list out from under your nose” thing against me. | “在我眼皮底下偷走名单”的底牌对付我 |
[31:57] | I would never be so petty. | 我没那么小肚鸡肠 |
[31:59] | But I can appreciate your cautious nature. | 我很欣赏你谨慎的天性 |
[32:01] | Even if caution doesn’t seem to fit with someone | 即使谨慎不太适合 |
[32:03] | who assassinates a head of state in front of 500 witnesses. | 一个在五百名目击面前暗杀总统的人 |
[32:06] | It’s my last job. I wanted it to be special. | 那是我最后的工作 我想让它特别一些 |
[32:11] | Can I see the list? | 我能看看名单吗 |
[32:35] | This is what we’re looking for. | 这就是我们要的 |
[32:37] | How much do you want for it? | 你要多少钱 |
[32:38] | Where’s everybody going? | 大家这是去哪里啊 |
[32:39] | Is there a gas leak or something? | 是发生煤气泄漏什么的吗 |
[32:41] | Nothing to worry about, | 没什么好担心的 |
[32:42] | we’re just clearing the room for your party. | 我们只是在为你们的聚会先行清场 |
[32:47] | So you don’t know what party she’s talking about? | 你不知道她说的什么聚会 |
[32:50] | Alexandra Udinov. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫的聚会 |
[32:52] | Party for two. | 为你们俩开的 |
[33:28] | I got the drive. | 我拿到闪存盘了 |
[33:30] | Ops,the file is secure. | 指挥中心 已拿到文件 |
[33:33] | Our cover story is ready for pickup. | 我们的说辞终于凑起来了 |
[33:40] | Interpol has confirmed that the assassin who killed | 国际刑警确认 |
[33:43] | President Batouala,leader of Chad, | 暗杀乍得总统巴托拉的杀手 |
[33:46] | has been found dead along with another woman. | 与另一名女子的尸体一同发现 |
[33:49] | Those close to the investigation say both women were members | 参与调查的人员表明 两名女子都是 |
[33:52] | of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service. | 俄罗斯国外情报局的人员 |
[33:55] | Russian officials have denied any involvement | 俄罗斯官方否认参与暗杀事件 |
[33:57] | in the assassination,but do not appear to dispute | 但并未质疑两名女子 |
[34:00] | that these women were,in fact,agents of their government. | 就是他们政府的特工 |
[34:04] | Oh,they are getting good at this. | 他们越来越厉害了 |
[34:17] | Danforth. | 丹佛斯 |
[34:18] | Hello,Evan,my name is Amanda. | 埃文 我是阿曼达 |
[34:21] | We’ve never met,but I believe you’re familiar | 虽然我们从未谋面 但我相信 |
[34:22] | with the organization I used to run. | 你一定对我过去管理的机构有所耳闻 |
[34:25] | How did you get this number? | 你是怎么得到我的电话号码的 |
[34:26] | I ran division. | 我管理过”组织” |
[34:28] | Getting your number’s the least difficult thing | 得到你的号码是我十年的经营中 |
[34:30] | I’ve done in a decade. | 所做最简单的事情了 |
[34:31] | Yes,I’m sure your credentials are impressive. | 是的 我知道你的能力极高 |
[34:34] | – Why are you calling me? – I’m trying to help. | -你为什么要给我打电话 -我想帮你 |
[34:37] | And if I’m right,you don’t have a lot of time left. | 如果我猜得没错的话 你的时日不多了 |
[34:39] | What is that supposed to mean? Some kind of threat? | 你什么意思 威胁我吗 |
[34:43] | Good evening,Commander Danforth. | 丹佛斯司令 晚上好 |
[34:46] | Sorry to bother you at home. | 在你家打搅你 很不好意思 |
[34:49] | I have to go now. | 我要挂了 |
[34:51] | I had a feeling you might. | 我早猜到了 |
[34:54] | You double-crossed us. The blue files. | 你欺骗了我们 关于蓝色文件 |
[34:58] | The secret training facility in Virginia. | 还有在弗吉尼亚的秘密训练设施 |
[35:00] | Have a seat. We know everything. | 坐下来 我们全都知道了 |
[35:03] | And your solution is to kill me? | 那你的解决方案就是杀了我吗 |
[35:06] | This time next week there will be a new guy | 下周这个时候将会有一个新的人选 |
[35:08] | to take my place. | 来替代我的位置 |
[35:09] | No. It’s not to kill you. | 不 不是要杀了你 |
[35:12] | I want you to stay exactly where you are. | 我需要你留任 |
[35:17] | Right next to the president,under division’s thumb. | 留在总统身边 受”组织”的掌控 |
[35:20] | Holding a gun on me doesn’t carry the power | 你以为可以拿枪指着我 |
[35:22] | you think it does. | 我就会听你的 |
[35:24] | May I ask you something? | 我可以问你一些事情吗 |
[35:26] | You were briefed on Percy’s black boxes,right? | 一直是你在为珀西的黑盒提供消息对吗 |
[35:29] | All the jobs division did for the government? | 涉及所有”组织”为政府做的事情 |
[35:31] | They’re all destroyed. Except one. | 它们都被毁了 除了一个 |
[35:34] | – Amanda has that. – Not anymore. | -在阿曼达手里 -不再是了 |
[35:37] | Division retrieved it,unlocked the box, | “组织”找回了它 并破解了它 |
[35:40] | And today we opened up a new file. | 今天我们打开一个新的文件 |
[35:44] | Hey,ops. I think I have his attention now. | 指挥中心 给他瞧瞧 |
[36:07] | I told the CIA to back off Batouala. | 我让中情局不要插手巴托拉 |
[36:10] | Worry instead about extracting their agents if they’re exposed. | 转而为救出那些暴露了的探员操心 |
[36:13] | That should give us some breathing room for a few days. | 这会给我们几天喘息的时间 |
[36:19] | – Fletcher recorded that call? – Yeah. | -弗莱彻录的吗 -对的 |
[36:22] | We don’t trust the government. Weird,right? | 我们不信任政府 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[36:26] | Here’s the list. Last job we ever do for you. | 这是名单 我们为你做的最后一件事 |
[36:33] | So what’s your plan? | 那么你的计划是怎样的 |
[36:34] | You getting back into the mercenary business? | 你要回去继续当雇佣兵吗 |
[36:37] | We’re going to finish the job | 我们会完成 |
[36:38] | that we promised the president we would do. | 答应过总统的那个任务 |
[36:40] | We’re gonna find rogue agents | 我们要找到叛乱的特工 |
[36:41] | and we’re gonna shut division down. | 然后我们会关闭”组织” |
[36:44] | Until then you’re gonna stay out of our way, | 如果在那之前你坏了我们的好事 |
[36:46] | or every little dirty government secret will be exposed, | 政府的阴暗伎俩就会公布于众 |
[36:48] | including yours. | 包括你自己的 |
[36:53] | You know,I can’t tell whether you think you’re a patriot or not, | 我甚至怀疑你是不是爱国者 |
[36:56] | but I guarantee you don’t want to go down as a traitor. | 但我敢确定你不想落个叛徒的名声 |
[37:00] | I’d fit in to division though,wouldn’t I? | 我和”组织”的人相处得不错 不是吗 |
[37:03] | A bunch of criminals that should have been taken out years ago. | 一群几年之前就应该除掉的囚犯 |
[37:06] | Yeah,we’re criminals. | 是的 我们是囚犯 |
[37:09] | We’re the best trained,most highly armed, | 我们是训练有素 装备齐全 |
[37:10] | wired-in criminals in the world. | 世界上最忠心的罪犯 |
[37:12] | Maybe you should have thought of that | 也许在你跟我们作对之前 |
[37:13] | before you messed with us. | 应该考虑一下这些 |
[37:17] | Sweet dreams,Commander. | 司令 晚安 |
[37:24] | Agents of the Russian government? | 俄罗斯政府的特工吗 |
[37:27] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[37:28] | Zoe was a freelance assassin working with the Russians. | 佐伊是为俄罗斯服务的自由暗杀者 |
[37:32] | Division tried to grab her in Paris. | “组织”想要在巴黎抓到她 |
[37:34] | They were unable to prevent the assassination, | 他们未能够阻止暗杀 |
[37:36] | but they did stop Zoe and retrieve the list. | 但他们阻止了佐伊 拿回了黑匣 |
[37:39] | France is happy. Russia less so. | 法国很高兴 俄罗斯可就没那么高兴了 |
[37:44] | I can live with those results. | 我能容忍这结果 |
[37:49] | And what about division? | 那么”组织”呢 |
[37:52] | Should I have the seal team stand down? | 需要我让海豹小队撤离吗 |
[37:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:59] | This mess never would have happened | 如果没有”组织” |
[38:00] | if division didn’t exist. | 就不会这样了 |
[38:03] | With all due respect,ma’am,it would have still happened. | 夫人 恕我直言 还是会发生的 |
[38:08] | But if division didn’t exist,there wouldn’t have been | 但是如果没有”组织” 就不会有人 |
[38:11] | anyone there to clean it up. | 来清理场子了 |
[38:14] | Those rogue agents are still out there. | 那些叛徒特工还在逍遥 |
[38:17] | And division is doing what we asked them to do. | “组织”也做了我们叫他们做的事 |
[38:19] | They’re stopping them. | 他们在阻止那些人 |
[38:22] | I never expected you to advocate for them so strongly. | 我没想到你会如此护着他们 |
[38:31] | It’s my job to look at all the angles. | 我的职责是从多个角度看问题 |
[38:40] | Maybe I was hasty in sanctioning an action against them. | 也许对他们采取行动 我的确太草率了 |
[38:44] | From what you’ve said,it sounds like Fletcher | 听你的意思 弗莱彻好像 |
[38:46] | really is turning that ship around. | 真的把”组织”改变了 |
[38:54] | We’ll continue to monitor the seal training facility, | 我们还是要继续监控海豹训练设施 |
[38:56] | but it looks like that is one crisis averted. | 但看起来这次已经转危为安了 |
[39:02] | It was a good idea,Nikita. | 尼基塔 这是个好主意 |
[39:04] | Wasn’t exactly my idea. | 这不是我的点子 |
[39:07] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[39:09] | You know,he told me why he created the black boxes. | 他告诉过我为什么要创造那些黑匣 |
[39:13] | It’s quite a story. | 那是个精彩的故事 |
[39:14] | He was the hero,of course. | 当然他就是故事的主角 |
[39:16] | His actions,the inevitable result | 他的一切行动 |
[39:19] | of other people’s shortsightedness. | 都是其他人目光短浅的必然结果 |
[39:22] | Sounds like percy. | 听起来很像珀西 |
[39:24] | And I mocked him. | 我是在讥讽他 |
[39:26] | Because he was so concerned about defending division | 他太在乎保护”组织”远离外界的干扰 |
[39:29] | from outside forces that he completely missed | 以至于完全忽视了 |
[39:32] | the real threat. | 真正的威胁 |
[39:33] | The one from within. | 来自内部的威胁 |
[39:36] | Now,hearing you guys argue last night, | 还有 我听到你们两昨晚的争吵了 |
[39:39] | it reminded me of that conversation. | 才让我想到那段谈话的 |
[39:42] | Division can survive a lot. | “组织”的寿命很长 |
[39:47] | But not a war between the two of you. | 但是你们两不能再争吵下去了 |
[40:02] | Ryan’s wrong. | 瑞恩错了 |
[40:05] | This was never about you and me. | 这不只是你和我 |
[40:10] | Then what was it about? | 那么还有谁 |
[40:13] | You’ve been fighting me so hard. | 你这么坚决地跟我作对 |
[40:17] | Tell me,did you get what you wanted? | 告诉我 你得到你想要的了吗 |
[40:19] | I wanted you to listen. | 我只想要你听着 |
[40:21] | To open your eyes at the mistakes | 看着那些我们 |
[40:23] | that we’ve been making. | 犯过的错误 |
[40:25] | And who opened your eyes? | 那么是谁让你看到的呢 |
[40:29] | Was that something Amanda did for you? | 是阿曼达教你的吗 |
[40:35] | Because why else would I disagree with you? | 为什么我要和你意见相左 |
[40:39] | It can’t possibly be that I have a valid point of view. | 因为我可能有正确的观点 |
[40:42] | Amanda must have done something. | 阿曼达肯定做了些什么 |
[40:44] | Someone did something. | 或者其他人 |
[40:46] | Because you don’t sound like Alex anymore. | 因为你说起话来不像以前那个艾丽克丝了 |
[40:48] | I sound like you. | 像你 对吧 |
[40:49] | Like you sounded before running this place | 像之前那个你 |
[40:51] | started to change you. | 到这里后 你开始变了 |
[40:52] | One mistake leads to another,like dominos. | 一个接一个的错 就像多米诺骨牌一样 |
[40:55] | Michael lost his hand,Alex. | 艾丽克丝 迈克尔为这失去了一只手 |
[40:58] | I had to go to Kosovo to fix it. | 我得去科索沃处理这事 |
[41:00] | And then we ended up working with Danforth | 然后我们开始和丹佛斯合作 |
[41:02] | to fix that. | 为了补救此事 |
[41:07] | You tried to shoulder the burden | 你试着独当一面 |
[41:08] | so the rest of us wouldn’t have to. | 这样我们其他人就不用担心了 |
[41:11] | I tried. And the funny thing is that I’ve always wanted | 我试过的 可笑的是我总希望 |
[41:15] | everyone at division to know the truth about this place. | “组织”的每一个人知道这里的真实面目 |
[41:19] | And then we take over and start lying to them again. | 但当我们接手这里 又开始向他们撒谎 |
[41:24] | We don’t have to lie to them anymore. | 我们不用再向他们撒谎了 |
[41:28] | The government can’t back us up into that corner again. | 政府不能再把我们逼入那个境地了 |
[41:31] | We are free. | 我们自由了 |
[41:53] | We’re free? | 真的自由了吗 |