时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[00:19] | Oh,my god! | 天啊 |
[00:22] | – Derek? – Yes,from online. | -德里克 -是的 你的网友 |
[00:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[00:25] | Yeah,I know. I just couldn’t help myself. | 我实在忍不住了 |
[00:28] | Can you believe our profiles say that we’re a 97% match? | 不敢相信我们资料配对达97%契合度 |
[00:34] | H-how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[00:36] | Well,I saw a photo of you on Facebook | 我在脸书上看见一张 |
[00:38] | from a company picnic,and I gotta tell you, | 你参加公司野餐的照片 不得不说 |
[00:39] | you look much better in person. | 你真人比照片好看多了 |
[00:47] | Listen,I’m going to go find some water | 我去弄点水 |
[00:48] | to put these flowers in. | 来放这些花 |
[00:51] | I’ll talk to you later. | 等等再聊 |
[00:53] | Online. Okay? | 网上聊 好吗 |
[01:42] | You know,I’m not normally the jealous type, | 我不是那种爱吃醋的人 |
[01:45] | but did you want to tell me | 但你介意告诉我 |
[01:46] | who “Darlene643” from Cincinnati is? | 辛辛那提的”达琳643″是谁吗 |
[01:52] | I can explain. | 容我解释 |
[01:56] | You remember Heidecker, | 记得海德克吗 |
[01:56] | the guy with the plane full of kids? | 那个带着一飞机孩子的家伙 |
[01:58] | Uh,yeah. How could we forget? | 是的 怎么会忘呢 |
[02:00] | Him and his psycho science friends? | 他和他的疯子科学家好友 |
[02:01] | The Shop. | “商店” |
[02:03] | That’s what they call themselves? | 他们这样自称的吗 |
[02:04] | No,that’s what I call them. | 不 是我给他们起的 |
[02:06] | You know,like the place in the Stephen King books? | 就像斯蒂芬·金书里描述的那个地方吗 |
[02:08] | They make cool stuff that kills people. | 他们制造能杀人的东西 |
[02:09] | Mikey,please tell me you haven’t been messing around with these guys. | 迈克尔 请告诉我你没惹上这伙人 |
[02:12] | I’ve been following every lead I could find. | 我在追踪所有可能的线索 |
[02:14] | One finally paid off. | 终于有点收获了 |
[02:15] | I really hope you’re not talking about Darlene. | 我希望你说的不是达琳 |
[02:18] | I found parking stubs in Heidecker’s plane, | 我在海德克的飞机里找到停车存根 |
[02:20] | and I followed them to a building in Cincinnati. | 追踪到辛辛那提的一栋大厦 |
[02:22] | Darlene got me into the surveillance room. | 达琳能帮我进入监控室 |
[02:26] | Her I.D. Card got me into the surveillance room. | 她的证件能帮我进入监控室 |
[02:29] | Now,this is him in Kosovo. | 这是他在科索沃照片 |
[02:32] | And this is him in Cincinnati. | 这是在辛辛那提的记录 |
[02:34] | He visited the same floor | 他半年里 |
[02:35] | twice a month for six months– | 每月都两次到访同一层楼 |
[02:38] | – Bellfar systems. – What does Bellfar do? | -贝尔法系统 -贝尔法是做什么的 |
[02:40] | I don’t know. I can’t find anything on them. | 不清楚 找不到任何资料 |
[02:41] | You could be barking up the wrong tree. | 你也许跟错了线索 |
[02:43] | That’s what I thought,until I found | 我开始是这么想的 直到 |
[02:44] | military-grade encryption on their servers. | 我在他们的系统中发现军事级别加密技术 |
[02:47] | Well,what do you want to do? | 你想要怎么办 |
[02:48] | Walk up to their door,knock on it, | 走到他们门前敲门 |
[02:49] | and ask them for a new hand? | 问他们要只新的手吗 |
[02:51] | More like knock it down and take what I want. | 我更想闯进去 直取所需 |
[02:52] | Birkhoff,if you hack their security, | 伯克霍夫 只要你黑进他们系统 |
[02:54] | I could be in and out tonight. | 我今晚就能搞定 |
[02:59] | You mean we can. | 你是说我们一起 |
[03:02] | Okay. I’ll start mission prep. | 好 我去做任务准备 |
[03:22] | I’m hacking it now. | 我黑进去了 |
[03:24] | I’m right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[03:33] | It’s the second on your left. | 左边第二个门 |
[03:41] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[03:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:54] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[03:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:10] | – Is Sonya okay? – She’s fine. | -桑娅没事吧 -没事儿 |
[04:12] | The explosive was just a diversion | 炸药只是为了转移注意 |
[04:14] | so she couldn’t get a look at him. | 让她无法看清他 |
[04:17] | What was he trying to do? | 他准备做什么 |
[04:18] | Take out a server array. | 拿走服务器阵列 |
[04:24] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[04:25] | The charge was small enough that it could have sat | 那装置很小 所以很有可能安装完几周 |
[04:27] | undetected for weeks. | 都不会被发现 |
[04:29] | Do we know what the target was at least? | 那知道他们的目标是什么吗 |
[04:31] | Not yet. I need to check through the logs | 还不知道 我得查找记录 |
[04:32] | to see if any of them had their diagnostic L.E.D. activated. | 看看有没有诊断指示灯被激活 |
[04:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:37] | It’s a little green blinky light | 是种绿色闪光灯 |
[04:39] | so anyone who’s not Birkhoff | 能指示不像伯克霍夫那么天才的人 |
[04:40] | can find what they’re looking for. | 能找到想要的东西 |
[04:41] | Any guesses? | 有什么猜测吗 |
[04:43] | This is division’s brain. | 这里是”组织”的大脑 |
[04:46] | I mean,you could cripple key systems, | 你可以打开密钥系统 |
[04:49] | erase files. | 或删除文件 |
[04:50] | Then that’s our priority, | 那我们首先任务是 |
[04:52] | to find out what the target was and why. | 查出他们的目的和动机 |
[04:59] | So this is where you met Darlene. | 这就是你见达琳的地方吗 |
[05:02] | This very spot. | 正是这里 |
[05:03] | I told her she could be the one. | 我跟她说 她是我的唯一 |
[05:04] | On the first date? | 第一次约会吗 |
[05:06] | You moved too fast. | 你有点操之过急了 |
[05:07] | Ah,it’s probably for the best. | 这样也许是最好的 |
[05:09] | Her favorite movie is Mac and Me. | 她最喜欢的电影是《外星小精灵》 |
[05:11] | Creepy puppet Mac and Me? | 诡异的木偶戏《外星小精灵》吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:13] | Makes you shudder at the thought of date night. | 让你一想起约会之夜就不寒而栗 |
[05:17] | Also,bow down before Shadow Walker, | 还有向暗影行者致敬 |
[05:20] | for not even The Shop… | 他不是”商店”的人 |
[05:23] | is a match for his might. | 他的超能力大发神威 |
[05:25] | Okay,so what’s your perfect date night? | 你最喜欢的约会之夜是做什么 |
[05:28] | Are you kiddng? We’re on it. | 你开玩笑吗 我们这不就是 |
[05:29] | Sneak and creep into a high-security building | 偷偷的进入一栋不知名组织的 |
[05:31] | run by a shadowy organization. | 高级戒备大厦 |
[05:33] | Wow,you really know how to spoil a girl. | 你真会哄女孩子 |
[05:35] | Ugh,if I’d known “Shmoopies” was gonna be part of this op, | 如果我知道这项计划会涉及到亲亲我我 |
[05:38] | I definitely would have said no. | 我开始时就会拒绝 |
[05:39] | Thankfully,you guys are almost there. | 幸好 你们快到了 |
[05:49] | Maybe I spoke too soon. | 我断言太早了 |
[05:50] | – What’s going on? – Hang on. | -怎么了 -等等 |
[05:53] | What happened to the might of Shadow Walker? | 暗影行者的超能力怎么了 |
[05:55] | Birkhoff? | 伯克霍夫 |
[05:56] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[05:59] | I think I lost you. | 通信好像中断了 |
[06:01] | Birkhoff! | 伯克霍夫 |
[06:12] | You think they knew we were coming? | 你说他们是不是知道我们来了 |
[06:14] | Or no one was here to begin with. | 要不这里不会空无一人 |
[06:18] | Are you seeing that? | 看到了吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[06:27] | Someone left the light on. | 有人把灯开着 |
[06:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:43] | You are not speaking to a man | 你们并不是跟 |
[06:44] | returned from the dead. | 死而复生的人讲话 |
[06:46] | We do not possess that technology… | 我们没有这项技术 |
[06:48] | Yet. | 尚未掌握 |
[06:49] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:50] | A familiar face. | 你们的老相识 |
[06:52] | This is a digital mask, | 这是数码面具 |
[06:54] | as with the surveillance images that Michael found. | 迈克尔发现的监控录像就是这么来的 |
[06:57] | You lured us here. | 你把我们骗来的 |
[06:59] | To extend an olive branch. | 只是伸出橄榄枝而已 |
[07:01] | Not one for personal admirers. Who are you? | 这可不想伸出橄榄枝的样子 你是谁 |
[07:04] | Who we are isn’t nearly as important | 我们是谁不重要 |
[07:06] | as what we can do. | 我们能做什么才重要 |
[07:08] | Please,open the case. | 请打开箱子 |
[07:14] | If we’d wanted to kill you… | 如果我们想杀你们 |
[07:16] | We would have. | 我们早就动手了 |
[07:28] | You are looking at a bio-prosthesis. | 你们看到的是一个生物假肢 |
[07:32] | Tissue grown from michael’s own DNA | 由迈克尔的DNA组织培养而来 |
[07:34] | drastically reduces the risk of limb rejection. | 很大程度上缓解了肢体排异性 |
[07:39] | Nice. So what do you want? | 很好 你想要什么 |
[07:42] | Consider this a gift. | 这是礼物 |
[07:45] | A way of mending the relationship | 这是修补我们两个组织间 |
[07:47] | between our two organizations. | 关系的渠道 |
[07:49] | I didn’t know we had a relationship. | 我不知道我们还有关系 |
[07:52] | We do now. | 现在有了 |
[08:06] | Doc said it checks out. | 医生检查过了 |
[08:08] | So the hand is real. | 那只是真手 |
[08:10] | Everything Heidecker said was true. | 海德克说的所有话都是真的 |
[08:12] | Any idea how they got your DNA? | 知道他们是怎么拿到你的DNA吗 |
[08:15] | I’ve got some theories,but they all end with me | 我做了些推理 但我无从验证 |
[08:17] | never leaving this bunker. | 因为我不会离开这里 |
[08:19] | Well,Heidecker– the–the dead Heidecker– | 海德克 那个过世的海德克 |
[08:21] | told me that the shop | 曾说过”商店” |
[08:22] | has blood work on every division agent. | 有每一个”组织”特工的血液样本 |
[08:24] | It’s catchy,right? “The shop.” | 很上口对吧 “商店” |
[08:26] | Yeah,they’ve got our attention. | 是啊 他们成功得到我们的注意了 |
[08:28] | The question is,is now what do we do with it? | 问题是现在我们怎么对应 |
[08:30] | I can’t walk into a local E.R. And have ’em pop it back on. | 我总不能突然跑进急诊让他们给我接上吧 |
[08:32] | Yeah,that’s assuming it’s not gonna go | 假设即便他们接了 |
[08:33] | all idle hands on you if they did. | 也有可能变成僵尸手 |
[08:37] | So the shop’s the only one that can perform the surgery? | 所以只有”商店”能动手术吗 |
[08:40] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么不觉得惊讶 |
[08:42] | Birkhoff,you think you could get them online? | 伯克霍夫 你在网上能找到他们吗 |
[08:46] | – What,are you scared of it? – No. | -你害怕了吗 -才不 |
[08:49] | Would I rest easier if we dissolved it in acid? | 把它用酸溶了后我能安心点吗 |
[08:52] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[08:53] | But I’m not scared of– | 但我才不害怕 |
[08:54] | Son of a– | 我了个… |
[08:57] | Relax,Mr. Birkhoff. | 放松 伯克霍夫先生 |
[09:00] | Our interest is in division’s skills, | 我们感兴趣的是”组织”的能力 |
[09:03] | not its systems. | 不是它的系统 |
[09:04] | – Here we go. – We are thinkers,not doers. | -又开始了 -我们是思考者非实干家 |
[09:07] | When we needed something done,we asked Percy | 我们有什么需要的时候 我们会叫珀西 |
[09:09] | To have division take care of it. | 让”组织”搞定它 |
[09:10] | Oh,I’m sorry. I killed Percy. | 真抱歉 我杀了珀西 |
[09:11] | You’re gonna have to come up with another strategy. | 看来你们需要想出另外的策略了 |
[09:13] | Our strategy is mathematics. | 我们的策略是等价交换 |
[09:16] | You do something for us. We do something for you. | 你帮我们做事 我们也会帮你做事 |
[09:22] | We need you to retrieve an item. | 我们需要你去找回一件物品 |
[09:24] | Deliver it to us | 送过来给我们 |
[09:25] | and we will perform Michael’s surgery. | 我们就会帮迈克尔做手术 |
[09:29] | Take some time. Review the files. | 慢慢来 再看看那些文件 |
[09:31] | I’ll await your call. | 我等你的电话 |
[09:36] | You two should talk. | 你两个该好好谈谈 |
[09:39] | For whatever it’s worth, | 不管这手有多珍贵 |
[09:40] | My vote goes for operation: dissolve the laptop in acid. | 我投票建议把这手提电脑用酸溶了 |
[09:47] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:50] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是一个好主意 |
[09:51] | But Nikita,when I found out about this, | 但尼基塔 当我发现这个的时候 |
[09:53] | I didn’t believe it was possible, | 我觉得这不可能 |
[09:54] | but now that it’s right in front of us– | 但现在机会就这样摆在我们面前 |
[09:57] | I just thought you were getting used to the replacement. | 我还以为你习惯义肢了 |
[10:00] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[10:02] | I’m trying to make do,but… | 我试着去习惯 但… |
[10:04] | When I realized that there was something out there that was real, | 但直到我发现这件事是真的 |
[10:07] | then every glitch, | 每一下小故障 |
[10:09] | every spike of pain made it that much worse. | 每一下刺痛都让我更加难过 |
[10:11] | You’re still in pain? | 你还觉得痛吗 |
[10:14] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – You had enough to deal with. | -为什么不告诉我呢 -你已经够忙了 |
[10:16] | What else are you keeping from me? | 你还有什么东西隐瞒了我吗 |
[10:19] | I don’t know. You mean besides Darlene? | 我不知道 除了达琳之外的吗 |
[10:21] | No. You don’t get to dodge this one. | 不 你这次不能逃避话题 |
[10:29] | I hate not being in the field with you. | 我讨厌不能跟你一起站在战场上 |
[10:32] | Being on that mission with you last night, | 昨晚跟你一起出任务 |
[10:34] | that was like old times. | 就像回到了过去 |
[10:37] | I’d like more of those. | 我想要更多这样的经验 |
[10:44] | What do we got? | 查到了什么 |
[10:46] | From what we can tell,it was a two-man op. | 目前看来是双人行动 |
[10:48] | Sonya says the door was hacked off-site. | 桑娅说是门是被远程破解的 |
[10:50] | Someone else planted the charge. | 另外还有人安装了那个爆炸装置 |
[10:52] | So she figured out what circuit board he was after. | 意味着她知道他找的是哪块电路板了 |
[10:54] | The tracker array. | 追踪系统 |
[10:56] | The trackers? | 追踪系统吗 |
[10:57] | All of them? | 所有吗 |
[11:02] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[11:04] | Sonya said it could’ve sat there for weeks. | 桑娅说那装置可能潜伏几个星期 |
[11:07] | He was only planting the charge. | 他只是安装而已 |
[11:09] | It wasn’t supposed to go off yet. | 不会那么快爆炸的 |
[11:13] | What were they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[11:15] | More people to sign up. | 等更多人参加 |
[11:18] | There is something much bigger going on here. | 这件事不止这么简单 |
[11:21] | Organized dissent. | 有组织的异见 |
[11:24] | A mutiny. | 叛变 |
[11:25] | I was afraid something like this would happen | 我就担心像这样的事情会发生 |
[11:27] | when you told everybody about Danforth. | 当你告诉所有人丹佛斯的事情时 |
[11:29] | I did this? | 是我的错么 |
[11:30] | Alex,you told 300 trained killers | 艾丽克丝 你跟三百个训练有素的杀手 |
[11:32] | the government has a gun to their head. | 说政府随时会向他们开枪 |
[11:35] | Not all of them want to stick around to see what happens next. | 不是所有人都会留下来观望下一步 |
[11:37] | And what they don’t know is if enough people | 而他们不知道的是如果有足够的人 |
[11:39] | join the mutiny,it won’t even matter. | 参与叛变的话 就不需要再观望了 |
[11:42] | It’ll hit the tipping point. | 它会触到临界点的 |
[11:44] | Tipping point? | 临界点吗 |
[11:45] | One,two people make a run,we call them rogues, | 一两个人逃走了 我们叫他们叛徒 |
[11:48] | add ’em to the list. | 放到列表上去 |
[11:49] | Half,even a third of our people make a break for it, | 一半 即便是三分之一的人叛变的话 |
[11:51] | that is chaos. | 那就是叛乱了 |
[11:54] | There’s only one way to cover that up. | 只有一个办法能解决 |
[11:56] | Send in the Seals. | 让海豹部队来镇压 |
[12:00] | Ryan,when I told them about Danforth, | 瑞安 当我跟他们说起丹佛斯的时候 |
[12:01] | I did not intend f– | 我并没想着要 |
[12:02] | If we don’t nip this in the bud, | 如果我们不能在萌芽阶段抹杀的话 |
[12:03] | It could take division down, | 它会让整个”组织”崩溃 |
[12:04] | and there won’t be anything we can do about it. | 而到时候我们就没办法挽救了 |
[12:11] | – Sonya almost caught me. – But she didn’t. | -桑娅差点抓到了我 -但她没有 |
[12:14] | And they don’t know the server room was unlocked | 而且他们不知道服务器机房 |
[12:15] | from my terminal. | 在我的终端机上是解锁的 |
[12:16] | Rachel,we need to lay low. | 瑞秋 我们需要保持低调 |
[12:18] | Division will never get shut down. | “组织”永远不可能关闭 |
[12:20] | We are stuck here until a mission kills us | 我们会陷在这里直到因为某个任务被杀死 |
[12:23] | or the government does. | 或者被政府杀死 |
[12:25] | It’s Percy all over again. | 这只不过是珀西事件的重演 |
[12:28] | Put some feelers out. Be smart about who you approach. | 招揽一下周围的人 谨慎选择的人选 |
[12:30] | I’m on it. | 我会去做的 |
[12:35] | The plan won’t work anymore. It can’t. | 这计划不会再成功 它失效了 |
[12:37] | Just chill. | 放松一点 |
[12:39] | There are other ways to take out the trackers. | 总有别的办法可以拿下追踪设备的 |
[12:41] | That’s only– | 那只是 |
[12:43] | Not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[12:44] | Double up on the countermeasures here and here. | 把这里跟这里的对策重新排演一遍 |
[12:47] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[12:50] | Ryan has Alex and Sean on this. | 瑞安在让艾丽克丝跟肖恩查这件事 |
[12:53] | Which is why you need to cover your tracks. | 这就是你要隐藏痕迹的原因 |
[12:55] | We are going to get there,Chris. | 我们最终能达到目标的 克里斯 |
[12:57] | We are gonna be free. | 我们都能获得自由 |
[13:01] | I wish I remembered what that felt like. | 如果我还记得那是怎样的感觉 |
[13:03] | It’s like riding a bike. | 这跟骑自行车一样 |
[13:05] | You never forget. | 你永远都忘不了的 |
[13:08] | The shop wants us to break into a lab in china | “商店”希望我们闯入中国的一间实验室 |
[13:10] | and steal a biotech device. | 去偷一件生物技术设施 |
[13:12] | It’s a delivery system for prions protein-based infections | 那是一个蛋白基传染性朊病毒的释放装置 |
[13:15] | that’ll eventually allow us | 最终让人们可以 |
[13:16] | to cure everything from colds to cancer. | 治疗从感冒到癌症的所有病 |
[13:19] | Doesn’t sound so bad. | 听上去还不错 |
[13:21] | Well,it’s hard to say,but this thing, | 这其实很难说 但这东西 |
[13:24] | It actually infects you with a cure. | 它透过传染治疗原 |
[13:26] | Or ebola. Or the “T”-virus. | 或者是埃博拉病毒 也可能是T病毒 |
[13:28] | Who knows? In six months, | 谁知道呢 六个月后 |
[13:29] | We could be fighting off zombie hordes. | 我们也有可能在对抗僵尸部队 |
[13:31] | All right,what else have we found on this “Shop”? | 除此之外我们还发现了”商店”的什么 |
[13:35] | They’re probably a think tank | 他们可能只是一个智囊机构 |
[13:36] | That develops tech for the U.S. Military. | 帮美国军队开发技术 |
[13:39] | Putting this tech into U.S. Hands | 把这种技术给美国 |
[13:40] | wouldn’t be the worst thing. | 至少不是最坏的结果 |
[13:41] | Well,one thing you have to realize,Fletch, | 你要意识到一件事 弗莱彻 |
[13:43] | is if we do this,it’s a four-man op. | 如果我们要干的话会是一个四人行动 |
[13:46] | We will need personnel. | 我们需要额外人员 |
[13:47] | Guys,nobody’s going to want to hear about a side mission, | 伙计们 没有人会想听到一个秘密行动 |
[13:49] | not now. | 至少不是现在 |
[13:50] | It would have to be volunteer-only. | 必须是自愿的 |
[13:52] | I’ve got two guys I can get onboard already. | 我已经找到两个人加入了 |
[13:55] | Owen might be down as well. | 欧文也可以算一个 |
[13:56] | Owen’s out. He’s keeping tabs on Danforth, | 欧文不能去 他在监视丹佛斯 |
[13:59] | just as a precaution. | 防患于未然 |
[14:01] | Are you actually considering this? | 你们现在是认真的吗 |
[14:02] | Nothing says we have to do what the Shop wants. | 没人规定我们要对商店言听计从 |
[14:04] | We get it. We control it. | 我们拿到东西 就有主动权 |
[14:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Small footprint. Volunteers only. | 少留痕迹 仅限自愿 |
[14:13] | Other than that,I see no reason not to move ahead. | 除了这两点 没有理由不行动 |
[14:16] | I could give you a list. | 我能给你一份名单 |
[14:31] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:32] | It’s a pleasure to have you here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | I’ve reviewed the plans | 我反复看了为贵公司 |
[14:35] | for your company’s new facility here in China. | 在中国新建工厂的计划书 |
[14:37] | I’m sure you’ll be impressed with the level | 我确信我们公司提供的安保级别 |
[14:38] | of security our firm can provide. | 一定会让你印象深刻 |
[14:41] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[14:42] | We’re looking for the best. | 我们只找最好的 |
[14:44] | All our agents are former special forces, | 我们的特工都是前特种队员 |
[14:46] | and our protocols are custom-tailored | 并且我们的方案都是为客户度身定制的 |
[14:48] | to withstand all methods of infiltration. | 能够抵御各种入侵方式 |
[14:52] | – How so? – To begin with, | -怎么说 -首先 |
[14:54] | we don’t rely solely on technology. | 我们并不只依赖科技 |
[14:56] | Cameras can be hacked,so constant watch is kept | 摄像头会被黑 所以我们会在这个房间 |
[14:58] | on our high-value assets from this very room. | 实时监控贵重物品 |
[15:05] | All right,we’re tapped in. | 好了 我们进去了 |
[15:07] | Setting the cameras to loop. | 设置摄像头影像循环 |
[15:11] | It’s up to Nikki now. | 现在就看尼基了 |
[15:13] | This better work,Birkhoff. | 最好有用 伯克霍夫 |
[15:14] | Relax. It’ll work. | 放松 会有用的 |
[15:15] | If it doesn’t,she can handle herself. | 如果真没用 她自己也能搞定 |
[15:19] | Well,I sincerely hope your methods work. | 我真心希望你的方法有用 |
[15:21] | It’ll work. | 会的 |
[15:22] | The window is just another camera waiting to be looped. | 接下来要影像循环的是这扇窗 |
[15:33] | Is Jason ready? | 杰森准备好了吗 |
[15:35] | We’re in position. | 我们已就位 |
[16:03] | Down! Now! Get down! | 趴下 快点 趴下 |
[16:06] | – How’d your mandarin hold up? – I told you. | -你的中文还够用吗 -早跟你说了 |
[16:08] | I only needed to learn one phrase. | 学一句就够了 |
[16:10] | None of our facilities have ever had a security breach. | 我们的设备从未有过安全漏洞 |
[16:13] | That’s impressive. | 确实不错 |
[16:16] | You know,it only takes one. | 你懂的 有一个漏洞就完了 |
[16:23] | I guess lastly,could you show me | 最后 不如让我看看 |
[16:25] | how you handle employee security? | 你们怎样保证员工安全吧 |
[16:26] | All of our employees wear R.F.I.D.-enabled badges. | 我们的所有员工都佩戴射频徽章 |
[16:29] | You can see them– | 你可以看到他们 |
[16:30] | I did see them when… I walked in. | 我进来的时候看到了 |
[16:53] | Time to go. | 该撤了 |
[16:55] | We’re on the move. | 正在撤退中 |
[17:12] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[17:19] | Damn it,Jason! | 该死 杰森 |
[17:21] | Nikita,we gotta go! | 尼基塔 我们得走了 |
[17:23] | Go! | 走 |
[17:44] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[17:47] | Hey. I thought you were in the armory. | 我以为你在军械库 |
[17:50] | Yeah,I was on my way,then Michael found me. | 没错 半路遇到了迈克尔 |
[17:53] | He asked me to go on the China op. | 他问我参不参加中国行动 |
[17:56] | I told him I was busy stopping a potential mutiny. | 我告诉他我正忙着制止一场潜在叛变 |
[18:00] | Mutiny? | 叛变 |
[18:01] | Ryan’s coming on a little strong, | 瑞安有点反应过激了 |
[18:02] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[18:04] | He’s not the only one. | 不止他一个 |
[18:06] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[18:08] | The real reason I didn’t go on that op with Michael | 我不参加迈克尔行动的真正原因 |
[18:09] | is I’m worried about you. | 是我担心你 |
[18:10] | You have been different | 从南奥塞梯回来以后 |
[18:12] | ever since South Ossetia. | 你就变了一个人 |
[18:15] | The moment that I start showing | 每当我表现出 |
[18:16] | a little bit of backbone,all of a sudden, | 一点点决心 冷不防地 |
[18:18] | Amanda did something to me. | 阿曼达就给我下点绊子 |
[18:20] | Look,when we were in that bombed-out hospital | 听着 当我们在被炸毁的医院里 |
[18:22] | looking for Larissa,I saw one of those chairs. | 寻找拉丽莎的时候 我看到了一把椅子 |
[18:25] | The same one that Amanda used on Owen. | 与之前阿曼达对付欧文时用的一模一样 |
[18:31] | I was never in that chair. | 我从没坐过那把椅子 |
[18:33] | I was in another room the whole time. | 我一直待在另一个房间 |
[18:35] | – So nothing happened? – The only thing that happened | -所以什么事都没发生 -只有一件事 |
[18:37] | is that I didn’t save Larissa. | 就是我没能救拉丽莎 |
[19:10] | Act like you care about what’s on this tablet. | 假装你在看这平板电脑 |
[19:13] | I just spoke with Jeanette and Sammy. | 我刚跟珍妮特和塞米聊过 |
[19:15] | They each got,like,four or five people to join up. | 他们各找到了四五个人加入 |
[19:17] | I hate to say it,but Jason’s death has been | 虽然不想这么说 不过杰森的死 |
[19:19] | the best recruitment poster yet. | 成了最佳的招募广告 |
[19:22] | People know now what will happen to them | 大家都清楚如果”组织”苟延残喘 |
[19:23] | if division drags on. | 他们会有什么下场 |
[19:25] | Michael and Nikita knew damn well | 迈克尔和尼基塔对自己在做什么 |
[19:26] | what they were doing. | 心知肚明 |
[19:27] | I don’t care if he volunteered. | 我不在乎他是不是自愿的 |
[19:30] | First chance we get,we get out of here. | 一有机会 我们就逃出去 |
[19:33] | Not the first chance. | 不是一有机会 |
[19:34] | The best chance. | 是有最佳机会 |
[19:36] | Really great work on these satellite updates,Chris. | 卫星升级做得不错 克里斯 |
[19:39] | Keep doing what you’re doing. | 再接再厉 |
[19:40] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:44] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[19:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:48] | – My bad. – How’s michael? | -我的错 -迈克尔还好吗 |
[19:51] | He must be devastated. | 他一定很伤心吧 |
[19:52] | Jason really looked up to him. | 杰森那么尊敬他 |
[19:55] | We’re all devastated. | 我们都不好受 |
[19:57] | Jason took a bullet for us. | 杰森为我们挡了子弹 |
[19:59] | It’s no small thing. | 不是件小事 |
[20:00] | I was in ops the day you killed Percy. | 你杀珀西的那天我也在指挥中心 |
[20:03] | You came in and spoke to us. | 你进来对我们讲话 |
[20:06] | And you made that promise. | 你做了承诺 |
[20:10] | You’re the reason we’re all gonna get out of here someday. | 你是我们有朝一日离开这里的指望 |
[20:15] | Well,it’s real. | 是真货 |
[20:16] | It’s exactly what the Shop told us it would be. | 跟之前”商店”描述的一样 |
[20:19] | That doesn’t mean that it can’t be twisted | 但不意味着这玩意儿不会带来 |
[20:21] | into something horrible and nightmare-inducing. | 什么可怕的噩梦 |
[20:24] | What about the Chinese? Did you scrub our footprints? | 那些中国人呢 你们抹去痕迹了吗 |
[20:26] | I got three teams on it. | 我派了三支小队善后 |
[20:28] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[20:30] | I understand you were successful. | 我知道你们成功了 |
[20:32] | – I hate when he does that. – You have the prion? | -阴魂不散 -你们得到了朊病毒 |
[20:34] | We do. When do I get my hand? | 没错 我什么时候能拿到手 |
[20:37] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[20:38] | 14th floor of the Bremmer Building, | 来布雷默大楼14层 |
[20:40] | Buffalo,New York. | 纽约 水牛城 |
[20:42] | Deliver the package. | 把包裹送来 |
[20:43] | We will attach your hand on-site. | 我们当场为你接手 |
[20:51] | Attach it on-site? | 当场接手 |
[20:53] | That means there’s gonna be a team of Shop surgeons | 也就是说会有一群”商店”的医生 |
[20:56] | waiting to do the deed right there. | 在那等着动手 |
[20:58] | And we’re gonna walk into that? | 我们就这么进去吗 |
[20:59] | A manned shop facility? | 走进那全副武装的”商店” |
[21:01] | Walk in and stick around. | 进去并且不能离开 |
[21:02] | I don’t care how cutting-edge they are, | 我不管他们的技术多先进 |
[21:03] | it’s gonna take hours,and I really don’t want to think | 手术都要几个小时 我真的不敢去想 |
[21:05] | about what these guys can do with time on their hands. | 这些家伙在这段时间会做出什么 |
[21:08] | Hey,nerd, | 呆子 |
[21:09] | can you rig an explosive to this canister? | 你能给这罐子装上爆炸装置吗 |
[21:13] | If Michael’s gonna be under the knife, | 如果迈克尔处在手术刀之下 |
[21:14] | they’re gonna be under the gun. | 他们也得处在枪口下 |
[21:17] | This row’s clean. It’s all here. | 这一排查完了 全部都在 |
[21:20] | Same here. | 我这儿也是 |
[21:21] | The explosives are all accounted for. | 引爆的炸药都在这里 |
[21:23] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[21:25] | This one looks like it’s been re-wrapped. | 这一个似乎重新包装过 |
[21:31] | That’s modeling clay. | 这是雕塑用土 |
[21:33] | These guys took almost half a brick. | 那些人差不多拿了大半块 |
[21:35] | That means they have more than enough explosive left. | 这意味着他们还剩下足够的炸药 |
[21:38] | Well,we have to make sure they never use it. | 我们要确保他们不会再使用 |
[21:41] | I got your update. Any luck on finding who it is? | 我收到了你的汇报 发现是谁了吗 |
[21:44] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:45] | Tell you what,I don’t like being one step behind. | 告诉你吧 我不喜欢比他们慢一步 |
[21:46] | There’s got to be a way to bait them, | 肯定有方法给他们下套 |
[21:48] | to lure them out. | 引他们出来 |
[21:49] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[21:50] | I’m not sure yet. I’ll think of something. | 我还不知道 我会想出方法的 |
[21:56] | So you’re leaving again? | 你又要离开吗 |
[21:58] | One last job. Just me and Michael this time. | 最后一次任务 这次只有我和迈克尔 |
[22:01] | Nikita,finding these rebels isn’t really gonna matter | 尼基塔 如果你和迈克尔还做秘密任务 |
[22:03] | if you and Michael keep doing side missions. | 找出这些叛逃者就不重要了 |
[22:06] | It’s just going to make more people want to rebel. | 这只会让更多的特工想要叛逃 |
[22:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:10] | Just find this group for me. | 给我找出这伙人 |
[22:13] | We’ll make an example out of them. | 我们要竖立典型 |
[22:15] | An example? | 竖立典型 |
[22:17] | What,torture and solitary? | 怎么 酷刑和禁闭吗 |
[22:18] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[22:20] | We’re going to march them out in front of everyone… | 我们让他们站在众人面前 |
[22:23] | And we’re going to forgive them. | 然后我们会原谅他们 |
[22:27] | This is not the old division anymore. | 这已经不是过去的”组织”了 |
[22:57] | What if they have armed security? | 如果他们有武装保安怎么办 |
[22:58] | They’re thinkers,not doers,remember? | 他们是思考者 不是实干家 记得吗 |
[23:02] | Just make sure they’re comfortable operating on me | 我只是想确保有人拿枪指着他们的脑袋时 |
[23:03] | with a gun to their head. | 他们还愿意给我做手术 |
[23:05] | Honey,I am an expert at making people do things | 宝贝 我可是拿枪指着人们脑袋 |
[23:08] | with a gun to their head. | 逼他们做事方面的专家 |
[23:44] | You’ve made it. | 你们到了 |
[23:46] | Michael,have a seat. | 迈克尔 请坐 |
[23:58] | Nikita,a car will meet you outside. | 尼基塔 一辆车会在外面等你 |
[24:01] | Once you have given us the prion, | 你把朊病毒交给我们后 |
[24:03] | we will begin the surgery. | 我们就开始手术 |
[24:04] | No. No deal till the surgery’s done. | 不行 手术完成之前不能交易 |
[24:06] | Yeah,we have a bad history with people like you. | 我们以前和你们这类人合作很不愉快 |
[24:11] | Since the day you first made contact with us, | 既然那天你首先联系我们 |
[24:14] | we have only offered to help. | 我们只愿意提供帮助 |
[24:17] | Now we have given you a gift in good faith. | 我们已经诚心诚意地送了你一份礼物 |
[24:21] | Why not give us ours in return? | 为什么不给我们一点回报呢 |
[24:30] | We knew it’d come to this. | 我们早知道会走到这一步 |
[24:32] | Well,that’s why we have insurance. | 这就是我们有万全之策的原因 |
[24:33] | Nikita,we’re talking about surgery. | 尼基塔 这可事关手术 |
[24:35] | This is going to take hours. | 手术需要几个小时 |
[24:36] | At some point,we’re gonna have to trust these guys. | 这种情况下 我们必须要相信他们 |
[24:38] | No,I won’t do it. Not if it puts you at risk. | 不 我不会这么做 这会让你有危险 |
[24:41] | It’s not your decision. | 这不是你的决定 |
[24:43] | You can’t control this anymore. | 你不能再掌控这件事了 |
[24:44] | Just let go. | 放手吧 |
[24:49] | For me. | 为了我 |
[24:57] | All right,start the procedure. | 好吧 开始手术 |
[24:59] | Shortly before we revive Michael, | 在我们让迈克尔苏醒之前 |
[25:01] | we’ll signal you to deliver the prion. | 我们会给你信号交出朊病毒 |
[25:03] | And if I don’t,he dies? | 如果我没有照做 他会死吗 |
[25:05] | No,we’ll revive him, | 不会 我们会让他苏醒 |
[25:08] | but he will not get the necessary anti-rejection serum. | 但他不会得到必需的抗排斥血清 |
[25:12] | He will lose the hand in a matter of days. | 几天后他就的手就保不住了 |
[25:16] | And it will be painful. | 而且过程很痛苦 |
[25:19] | We’ll deliver. | 我们会交给你们 |
[25:21] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[25:22] | That wasn’t so difficult,was it,Nikita? | 这也没那么难 是不是 尼基塔 |
[25:26] | Place the bio-prosthesis on the table. | 把生物假肢放在桌子上 |
[25:28] | The machine will do the rest. | 机器会完成剩下的程序 |
[25:56] | Michael,remove your prosthetic, | 迈克尔 卸下你现在的假肢 |
[25:59] | position yourself in the chair. | 坐在椅子上 |
[26:01] | And Nikita,you will have to administer the anesthetic. | 尼基塔 你来注射麻醉剂 |
[26:25] | Make sure you’re the first thing I see | 保证我醒来后第一眼 |
[26:26] | when I wake up,huh? | 看到的是你 好吗 |
[26:34] | I thought this would be easier. | 我原以为这会很简单 |
[26:36] | No fingerprints? | 没有指纹吗 |
[26:37] | Casing was thrashed by the explosion. | 包装盒被爆炸毁了 |
[26:39] | Whole area around the server was clean too. | 服务器附近的整片区域没有线索 |
[26:41] | Whoever’s running this mutiny really knows what they’re doing. | 发动的叛变的人一定仔细筹划过 |
[26:45] | I may have something. | 我或许有所发现 |
[26:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[26:48] | Residual code from a hack. | 程序的残余代码 |
[26:50] | An active script left inside the access terminal at the armory. | 一个军械库接口内的活动脚本 |
[26:53] | That was me. | 那是我放的 |
[26:55] | You? | 是你 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:58] | Well,we know that they got the explosive | 我们知道他们通过 |
[27:00] | from hacking access to the armory, | 侵入军械库拿到炸药 |
[27:01] | so I laid a little dummy code, | 所以我伪造了虚拟编码 |
[27:03] | make them think they forgot to scrub it, | 让他们以为忘了删除代码 |
[27:05] | so when they scrub it– | 所以当他们删除时 |
[27:06] | We get an alert. | 我们就会察觉 |
[27:08] | You wanna catch a fish,you gotta have a hook. | 想要捕鱼 先要放鱼钩 |
[27:10] | – Clever boy. – Isn’t he,though? | -好聪明 -不是吗 |
[27:12] | Well,I’ll monitor from here. | 我从这里开始监视 |
[27:15] | 发现活动木马脚本 四楼 服务器终端 军械库 | |
[27:16] | We have a bite. | 有人中计了 |
[27:17] | 网络安全预警 入侵检测 服务器访问来源 本地连接 | |
[27:18] | The thief is trying to erase the script. | 那个小偷想删除脚本 |
[27:20] | Well,we’d better get down there,then. | 我们最好去那里看看 |
[27:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:23] | It’s coming from ops. | 入侵来自指挥中心 |
[27:42] | 反追踪启动 地点: 四楼 军械库 | |
[27:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:32] | A car is on its way. | 车马上就到 |
[28:34] | Once you’ve handed over the prion, | 一旦你交出朊病毒 |
[28:35] | we’ll finish the surgery. | 我们就完成手术 |
[28:37] | There’s one more thing you should know. | 你还需要知道一件事 |
[28:38] | I have it rigged to blow. | 我已经在病毒上装好炸药 |
[28:40] | If anything happens to Michael while I’m gone– | 如果我走后迈克尔有任何闪失 |
[28:41] | What happened to our deal? | 我们的交易怎么办 |
[28:43] | We still have one. | 我们会交易 |
[28:44] | This is my insurance. | 这是我的万全之策 |
[29:24] | How the hell’d they get here? | 他们怎么会找到这里 |
[29:46] | Not before I take back what’s mine! | 我先要拿回我的东西 |
[29:48] | It’s not yours! It’s not even mine! | 它不是你的 也不是我的 |
[29:50] | I don’t even have it anymore. | 它已经不在我手上了 |
[29:51] | I’ll believe that when I see it. | 眼见为实 |
[30:43] | Should I be concerned about that explosion? | 我应该为爆炸担心吗 |
[30:45] | – No. I’m on my way. – Time is running out. | -不必 我这就去 -时间不多了 |
[30:47] | I can go faster if you shut up. | 如果你闭嘴我会快些 |
[30:48] | Oh,and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[30:50] | Look out behind you. | 小心你的背后 |
[32:32] | How’s your boyfriend? | 你男朋友没事吧 |
[32:34] | Annoyed. | 发火了 |
[32:35] | They’re patching him up in medical now,thanks. | 他们在医务室给他治疗 多谢 |
[32:37] | It’s a good thing you got caught. | 抓住你是件好事 |
[32:38] | This way,I don’t have to tell the president | 这么一来 我就不必告诉总统 |
[32:40] | another agent went rogue. | 另外一个特工叛逃了 |
[32:42] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[32:44] | For you. | 对你来说 |
[32:46] | It means you can still get your pardon | 这意味着在关闭”组织”后 |
[32:47] | once we shut division down. | 你仍然能得到赦免 |
[32:48] | That day will never come. | 永远不会有那一天 |
[32:50] | It will if people stop going rogue. | 会有那一天 如果特工停止叛逃 |
[32:53] | Now,just tell me who else is involved, | 现在 告诉我还有谁牵扯其中 |
[32:54] | and trust me, | 相信我 |
[32:56] | we will all get to walk away from here one day. | 我们终有一日会离开这里 |
[32:58] | The president will honor the deal. | 总统会履行协议 |
[33:00] | It’s not a deal. It’s an ultimatum. | 那不是协议 那是最后通牒 |
[33:04] | It was,Rachel. Not anymore. | 曾经是 瑞秋 但现在不是了 |
[33:07] | You don’t have to take the fall for the others. | 你不用代人受过 |
[33:11] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[33:15] | The plan to get everyone out was my idea. | 让大家重获自由是我的主意 |
[33:19] | Without me,it dies. | 没有我 就什么都没有了 |
[33:22] | I still need names. | 我还是需要知道名字 |
[33:23] | I will take the fall for the others. | 我就是要代人受过 |
[33:25] | But I won’t let them do the same for me. | 但我不会让别人代我受过 |
[33:26] | They’re dead in the water without me. | 没有我他们什么都做不了 |
[33:28] | We need to know who they are. | 我们需要知道他们是谁 |
[33:30] | That doesn’t matter! You don’t have to worry | 这不重要 你不用担心 |
[33:32] | about any tipping point because no one else is going rogue. | 什么拐点了 因为不会再有人叛变了 |
[33:37] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[33:39] | I said it’s over. | 我说已经结束了 |
[33:41] | “Tipping point.” | “拐点” |
[33:45] | “Tipping point.” How could you know about that? | 你是怎么知道”拐点”的 |
[33:46] | It’s just a phrase. I don’t know. | 只是个短语而已 我也不知道 |
[33:47] | I said that once,when I was talking to– | 我就说过一次 当时是跟… |
[34:02] | Rachel says that she’s the leader,but that isn’t true. | 瑞秋说她是带头的 但其实不是 |
[34:06] | Is it? | 对吧 |
[34:09] | She’s not taking the fall for the others. | 她不是在代其他人受过 |
[34:12] | She’s taking the fall for you. | 她是在代你受过 |
[34:13] | Well,somebody has to look out for them. | 总得有人为他们着想 |
[34:17] | If they stay,you and Nikita and this place, | 如果他们留下 你和尼基塔还有这地方 |
[34:21] | you’re gonna get everyone killed. | 你们会把大家都害死的 |
[34:22] | Alex,you can’t possibly believe that. | 艾丽克丝 你怎么会相信这个 |
[34:25] | I have seen it. | 我亲眼所见 |
[34:27] | If division is left standing,more people are gonna die. | 如果”组织”继续存在 会有更多人死去 |
[34:30] | Just like Jason and Larissa… | 就像杰森 拉丽莎 |
[34:33] | – Larissa? – And all the other girls. | -拉丽莎 -还有其他所有姑娘 |
[34:39] | What? What other girls? | 什么 什么其他姑娘 |
[34:41] | No,I will not let you hurt them again. | 不 我不会让你再伤害他们了 |
[34:48] | Alex,what are you doing? | 艾丽克丝 你在干什么 |
[34:50] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[34:52] | Do it. | 杀了他 |
[34:56] | He’s gonna turn us both in. | 他会告发我们两个的 |
[34:58] | Alex,think. | 艾丽克丝 好好想想 |
[35:01] | It’s not too late to fix this. | 现在补救还不晚 |
[35:05] | Alex,give me the gun. | 艾丽克丝 把枪给我 |
[35:26] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[35:29] | Alex,I’m sorry. | 艾丽克丝 对不起 |
[35:31] | I got your signal. I was gonna take the fall. | 我收到你的信号了 我要揽下一切责任的 |
[35:33] | I screwed up. I’m sorry. | 是我搞砸了 对不起 |
[35:35] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须离开 |
[35:36] | We gotta go before anybody knows what happened. | 趁还没有人发现 我们必须离开这里 |
[35:39] | We have to get everyone out. | 我们必须把大家都带出去 |
[35:43] | What the hell are you saying? | 你这是在说什么 |
[35:45] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在就剩我们两个了 |
[35:48] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[35:55] | You’re right. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[35:57] | It’s just us. | 就剩我们两个了 |
[36:00] | Nikita does whatever she thinks is best for her. | 尼基塔做的事都是为自己好 |
[36:04] | We leave them here. | 如果我们丢下他们 |
[36:05] | They’re just gonna become another Jason. | 他们的下场肯定会和杰森一样 |
[36:07] | But there’s nothing we can do now. | 但是我们也无能为力啊 |
[36:09] | No,the plan will still work. | 不 计划还可以继续 |
[36:11] | How? | 怎么继续 |
[36:13] | How? | 怎么继续 |
[36:17] | You’re gonna have to take the fall. | 你还是要代我受过 |
[36:20] | Make it look like you took my gun. | 让大家以为你夺了我的枪 |
[36:21] | Then they’ll think I shot him. | 那大家会以为是我杀了他 |
[36:23] | They’re not gonna kill you. | 他们不会杀你的 |
[36:25] | They’ll put you in holding. They’ll interrogate you. | 他们会把你关起来审问你 |
[36:28] | All you have to do is hold out long enough | 你要做的就是尽量坚持得久一些 |
[36:30] | so that I can set everyone free. | 这样我就有时间还大家自由了 |
[36:32] | What if he lives? | 要是他没死呢 |
[36:34] | Rachel,we’re gonna be okay. All of us. | 瑞秋 我们不会有事的 都不会有事 |
[36:38] | Freedom,remember? | 自由 记得吗 |
[36:42] | It’s like riding a bike. | 就像骑自行车那样 |
[36:45] | Exactly. | 对 |
[36:50] | Now I need you to hit me. | 现在给我一拳 |
[36:51] | Make it good. I’ll call for help. | 逼真一点 我等会会求救 |
[36:53] | You get upstairs,and you make sure you get caught. | 你上楼 让大家抓住你 |
[36:59] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[37:12] | Oh,my God. | 天呐 |
[37:14] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[37:16] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[37:19] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[37:20] | They’re not sure when he’ll wake up. | 医生也不确定他什么时候会醒 |
[37:24] | I should’ve been here. | 我不该离开的 |
[37:28] | – You couldn’t have known. – What happened? | -你也不知道会发生这种事 -怎么回事 |
[37:30] | It was a breakout. | 瑞秋想逃走 |
[37:31] | Rachel’s people have been rigging access terminals from the start. | 她的人一开始就操纵了接入终端 |
[37:34] | One of them hacked an interrogation room door, | 其中一个撞开审讯室的门 |
[37:36] | stormed in behind me. | 从后面偷袭了我 |
[37:39] | Rachel grabbed my gun,took off firing. | 瑞秋抢了我的枪后开了枪 |
[37:41] | The only reason I didn’t get shot was… | 我没有被打中是因为… |
[37:45] | he took a bullet for me. | 他替我挨了子弹 |
[37:48] | Okay,did Rachel say something before it happened? | 那事发前瑞秋有没有说什么 |
[37:53] | She said… | 她说 |
[37:58] | that she’s had enough. | 她受够了 |
[38:01] | Closed-door meetings,missions on the side. | 秘密会议 秘密任务 |
[38:04] | Division’s being run by an inner circle, | 现在控制”组织”的是内部小圈子 |
[38:06] | one that isn’t concerned with anyone’s future | 他们不考虑大家的将来 |
[38:08] | or shutting this place down. | 也不考虑关掉这里 |
[38:12] | So she wants us all dead. | 也就是说她想让我们都死 |
[38:16] | She wants everyone to be free. | 她想让大家获得自由 |
[38:37] | I know you’re upset,Dr. Wong. | 我知道你很失望 王医生 |
[38:38] | I agreed to let you break into my lab, | 我同意让你闯进我的实验室 |
[38:41] | but I didn’t expect this. | 但是没想到会这样 |
[38:42] | This was unacceptable. | 这让人难以接受 |
[38:45] | Completely unacceptable. | 太难以接受了 |
[38:48] | We used division to steal the prion | 我们利用”组织”来偷朊病毒 |
[38:50] | so you would appear to be a victim. | 好让你看上去是受害者 |
[38:53] | You’re protected,Dr. Wong. | 这样你就得到保护了 王医生 |
[38:56] | And so is our organization. | 我们的组织也是 |
[38:57] | You were supposed to get my security men | 你们应该让我的安保人员 |
[38:59] | to follow the thief to an American corporation. | 跟着窃贼去一家美国公司的 |
[39:02] | We did that. | 我们确实这么做了 |
[39:04] | There wasn’t supposed to be a gun fight. | 不应该发生枪战的 |
[39:07] | State security will ask too many questions now. | 国家安全部会来问个没完 |
[39:09] | We have that under control. | 一切尽在我们掌握 |
[39:13] | And division? | 那”组织”呢 |
[39:15] | Did you get them to stop asking questions about us? | 你能让他们不再问关于我们的问题吗 |
[39:18] | All they know,or think they know, | 他们知道的或者自以为知道的 |
[39:20] | is that we are a U.S.-based organization | 就是我们是一个对技术 |
[39:22] | with a keen interest in technology. | 非常感兴趣的美国组织 |
[39:25] | We also arranged for one of them | 我们还给他们中的一个人 |
[39:26] | to receive a very nice gift. | 送了一份极好的礼物 |
[39:29] | I have high hopes for our future. | 我对我们的未来期望很高 |
[39:34] | These things take time,of course. | 当然 这是需要时间的 |
[39:47] | You know,Fletch,I gotta tell you, | 知道吗 弗莱彻 我得告诉你 |
[39:50] | the day that you came up with your crazy idea | 你那天跟我说要留着”组织” |
[39:53] | to keep division open,I… | 听到这个疯狂的想法 我… |
[39:58] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[40:02] | Part of me just wanted to run, | 我真的想逃走 |
[40:04] | just bust through the doors and– | 夺门而出 |
[40:08] | and fight our way out. | 杀出一条血路来 |
[40:12] | But you saw a future. | 但你看到了未来 |
[40:18] | You saw something that none of us could see. | 你看到了我们都看不到的 |
[40:25] | I wonder… | 我想知道 |
[40:28] | did you see this? | 你预见到这一刻了吗 |
[40:34] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. | 对不起 当时我不在你身边 |
[40:43] | You know,you told me once that… | 你以前跟我说 |
[40:47] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[40:50] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[40:55] | The truth is,my friend, | 朋友 其实 |
[40:59] | you saved mine. | 是你救了我 |
[41:03] | More times than I can even tell you. | 你救了我无数次 |
[41:11] | We can’t do this without you. | 没有你我们坚持不下去 |