时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | A mutiny. | 叛变 |
[00:04] | I was afraid something like this would happen | 我就担心像这样的事情会发生 |
[00:06] | when you told everybody about Danforth. | 当你告诉所有人丹佛斯的事情时 |
[00:07] | I did this? | 是我的错吗 |
[00:08] | Alex,you told 300 trained killers | 艾丽克丝 你跟三百个训练有素的杀手 |
[00:11] | the government has a gun to their head. | 说政府随时会向他们开枪 |
[00:12] | Not all of them want to stick around to see what happens next. | 不是所有人都会留下来观望下一步 |
[00:14] | Rachel,we need to lay low. | 瑞秋 我们需要保持低调 |
[00:16] | Division will never get shut down. | “组织”永远不可能关闭 |
[00:19] | We are going to get there,Chris. | 我们最终能达到目标的 克里斯 |
[00:20] | We are going to be free. | 我们都能获得自由 |
[00:21] | Rachel says that she’s the leader,but that isn’t true. | 瑞秋说她是带头的 但其实不是 |
[00:24] | If Division is left standing,more people are going to die. | 如果”组织”继续存在 更多人会死 |
[00:26] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[00:29] | – The plan will still work. – How? | -计划还可以继续 -怎么继续 |
[00:32] | You’re going to have to take the fall. | 你要代我受过 |
[00:34] | Make it look like you took my gun. | 让大家以为你夺了我的枪 |
[00:36] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:39] | I should have been here. | 我不该离开的 |
[00:48] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[00:50] | You say you’re trying to help the people in here? | 你说你试图帮助这里的人 |
[00:52] | That’s all Ryan was ever trying to do– | 瑞安一直在努力做这件事 |
[00:54] | Help you,get you guys a new life. | 帮助你们 让你们重获新生 |
[00:59] | Look at him! | 看着他 |
[01:01] | Rachel,I know you’re scared, | 瑞秋 我知道你害怕 |
[01:02] | but this isn’t the old Division. | 但这不是以前的”组织”了 |
[01:05] | Cooperate,and there’s still a way out for you. | 好好合作 你还有一条出路 |
[01:07] | Tell us who you’re working with. | 告诉我们你的同谋是谁 |
[01:10] | We know you had help trying to blow the tracker array, | 我们知道你企图引爆追踪系统 |
[01:12] | and someone tried to get you out of interrogation. | 而且有人试图在审讯时救你出去 |
[01:14] | When you shot Ryan. | 你向瑞安开枪 |
[01:15] | So give us a name before anyone else gets hurt. | 在有人受伤之前 供出你的同谋 |
[01:19] | You got me. It’s over. | 你们抓到我了 都结束了 |
[01:22] | Oh,this is nowhere near over. | 这事离结束还早 |
[01:26] | She won’t break. | 她不肯招供 |
[01:28] | Well,maybe it’s time Nikita used some enhanced measures. | 也许这时尼基塔应该来点硬的 |
[01:32] | She did with Ari. | 她对阿里就这样 |
[01:34] | Ari was an enemy. Rachel’s one of us. | 阿里是敌人 瑞秋是我们中的一员 |
[01:37] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[01:38] | Rachel’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 瑞秋只是冰山一角 |
[01:41] | The only reason that she is in here | 她在这里的唯一原因 |
[01:42] | is because a lot of other people feel the same way that she does. | 是因为很多人和她的想法一样 |
[01:47] | Even if we hunt her friends down, | 即使我们抓到她的同谋 |
[01:48] | it will not solve the problem. | 那也解决不了问题 |
[01:50] | So you’re saying you agree with her? | 这么说你赞成她的做法 |
[01:53] | I’m saying I understand her. | 我是说我理解她 |
[01:56] | This is Ops. | 这是指挥中心 |
[01:58] | We’re getting some flash traffic that I think you need to see. | 出现紧急情况 我想让你们看见 |
[02:07] | It’s Danforth. | 是丹佛斯 |
[02:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:24] | If you’re just joining us,this is a breaking story. | 如果您刚开始收看 这是一条突发新闻 |
[02:27] | Commander Evan Danforth, | 埃文·丹佛斯司令 |
[02:29] | special advisor to the President,has died. | 总统的特别顾问已经死亡 |
[02:32] | He collapsed earlier today at a Georgetown Restaurant. | 他在今天早时在乔治敦餐厅晕倒 |
[02:35] | Preliminary reports indicate a ruptured brain aneurysm. | 初步报告显示是脑动脉瘤破裂 |
[02:39] | Brain aneurysm? | 脑动脉瘤吗 |
[02:41] | It’s hard to diagnose. It’s easy to fake. | 难以诊断 容易伪装 |
[02:43] | Right out of the Division playbook, | 完全是”组织”的惯用手法 |
[02:44] | – which means– – Amanda. | -这意味着 -阿曼达 |
[02:47] | Amanda? Why would she kill Danforth? | 阿曼达吗 她为什么要杀丹佛斯 |
[02:51] | Because he was shielding us from the President. | 因为他在保护我们免遭总统毒手 |
[02:53] | Only after you blackmailed him. | 只在你勒索他之后 |
[02:54] | Nikita played the only card we had. | 尼基塔手握着我们唯一的王牌 |
[02:56] | The point is is Amanda found out about this. | 重点是阿曼达发现了这一点 |
[02:59] | She knows,by killing Danforth, | 她明白 杀了丹佛斯 |
[03:00] | it would turn the heat up on Division. | 就会把矛头指向”组织” |
[03:03] | Owen called it in. He’s been surveilling Danforth. | 欧文来电 他一直在监视丹佛斯 |
[03:07] | Owen,where are you? | 欧文 你在哪 |
[03:09] | I’m on site. | 我在事发现场 |
[03:11] | They’re taking the body out right now. | 他们正在搬运尸体 |
[03:13] | Did you see anything out of the ordinary? | 你有注意到可疑之处吗 |
[03:15] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | He was at the same place he had lunch at every day. | 他每天都在同一地点吃午饭 |
[03:18] | Same table,same time. Just like clockwork. | 同一张桌子 同一时间 分秒不差 |
[03:21] | Once she knew his routine,it was easy. | 她知道他的出行安排 这很简单 |
[03:24] | Amanda saw the pattern,and she exploited a weakness. | 阿曼达看到了规律 她找到弱点下手 |
[03:27] | We dropped the ball on surveillance. | 我们的监视有失误 |
[03:29] | Surveillance. | 监视 |
[03:32] | When Alex and I broke into Danforth’s house, | 艾丽克丝和我潜入丹佛斯的家里 |
[03:33] | we left some surveillance equipment there– | 我们留下了一些监控设备 |
[03:35] | phone taps,keystroke loggers. | 电话窃听器 击键记录器 |
[03:36] | The feds do a sweep,they’re going to find it. | 联邦调查局的人会排查 他们会发现的 |
[03:38] | Yeah,but they won’t be able to trace that back to Division. | 但他们不会追查到”组织” |
[03:40] | If the President learns there’s | 如果总统知道 |
[03:41] | unidentified tech in Danforth’s place, | 在丹佛斯的家里有无法识别的科技 |
[03:44] | she’ll know that we’re behind it. | 她会知道我们是幕后主使 |
[03:45] | She’ll think we watched him,then killed him. | 她会以为我们监视他 然后杀了他 |
[03:47] | Owen,I need you to get to Danforth’s place | 欧文 我需要你去丹佛斯家里 |
[03:49] | and clean the scene. | 清理现场 |
[03:50] | You want the quick version,or the full works? | 你要简单了事还是彻底清理 |
[03:52] | The full works,but also quick. | 彻底清理 但也要快点 |
[03:55] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[03:59] | The President’s going to want to talk to Ryan about this. | 总统会和瑞安交谈此事 |
[04:01] | What are we supposed to do when she calls? | 她打来电话要怎么做 |
[04:03] | Say Ryan lost his voice? He’s on extended vacation? | 说瑞安嗓子哑了 还是他在休长假呢 |
[04:05] | No. We tell her the truth. | 不 我们告诉她真相 |
[04:09] | We tell her that Ryan’s been in an accident | 我们告诉她瑞安出了意外 |
[04:10] | but that he’s expected to make a full recovery. | 但是预计他会完全痊愈 |
[04:13] | Until then… | 在这以前 |
[04:16] | You’re in charge. | 你来负责 |
[04:17] | She trusted a Navy man to manage Division before. | 她以前把”组织”托付给一个海军管理 |
[04:20] | She can do it again. | 她现在也可以这么做 |
[04:21] | You think that’ll be enough | 你以为这足以 |
[04:22] | to keep her finger off the SEAL trigger? | 不让她下令海豹突击队歼灭我们吗 |
[04:49] | Ops,we have a problem. | 指挥中心 出事了 |
[04:58] | Owen? Owen? | 欧文 欧文 |
[05:02] | No response. | 没有回应 |
[05:05] | – I’m going out there. – Take a team. | -我得去那里 -带一队人去 |
[05:11] | Don’t worry. It’s just a mild paralytic. | 别担心 只是轻微瘫痪 |
[05:15] | I wouldn’t want you to end up like poor commander Danforth. | 我不会让你像可怜的丹佛斯司令那样丧命 |
[05:20] | Unlike him,you’re far more valuable alive, | 与他不同 你活着更有价值 |
[05:24] | aren’t you,Owen? | 是不是 欧文 |
[05:31] | Or should I say “Sam”? | 或者我该叫你”山姆” |
[05:55] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[05:59] | You still alive? Sam? | 你还活着吗 山姆 |
[06:03] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[06:05] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[06:07] | Owen,are you okay? | 欧文 你没事吧 |
[06:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:20] | You called in,said there was a problem, | 你汇报情况 说遇到麻烦 |
[06:22] | and then radio silence. | 然后无线电失去联系 |
[06:28] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[06:30] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[06:32] | I mean Danforth. | 我是说丹佛斯 |
[06:37] | Danforth’s dead. You don’t remember? | 丹佛斯死了 你不记得了吗 |
[06:41] | It’s been over an hour since you called in. | 你汇报情况后已经过了一小时 |
[06:43] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[06:46] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:49] | – What? – My name. | -什么 -我的名字 |
[06:53] | It’s Sam Matthews. | 我的名字是萨姆·马修斯 |
[06:56] | First special forces operational detachment Delta. | 曾是三角洲首支特种部队成员 |
[07:02] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[07:15] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:16] | He suffered a concussion, | 他经受了脑震荡 |
[07:17] | and it looks like it’s causing his brain to rewire sections | 似乎导致他的大脑开始重新连接 |
[07:21] | that were previously damaged. | 曾经受损的区域 |
[07:23] | And that’s what’s bringing his memories back? | 这就是他恢复记忆的原因吗 |
[07:24] | Essentially. | 应该是 |
[07:26] | It’s rare,but it’s been known to happen. | 这很罕见 但确实发生过 |
[07:29] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[07:30] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 真的 |
[07:33] | Were you attacked? | 你被袭击了吗 |
[07:34] | Was somebody already there? | 有人比你先到那里吗 |
[07:36] | No. Nobody was there. | 没有 那儿没人 |
[07:39] | It’s like I had a seizure or something. | 我就像是突然发病了一样 |
[07:41] | I must have hit my head on the floor when I fell. | 一定是我摔倒的时候撞到了头 |
[07:43] | It’s a good thing we recovered you when we did. | 幸亏我们及时赶到了 |
[07:45] | The CIA got to Danforth’s place | 尼基塔刚把你带走 |
[07:47] | right after Nikita pulled you out of there. | 中情局就赶到了丹佛斯的家 |
[07:49] | – They find anything? – No,no,no. | -他们发现什么了吗 -没有 |
[07:51] | We finished cleaning the place. | 我们清除了一切痕迹 |
[07:52] | Birkhoff’s hacking their system just to make sure, | 伯克霍夫黑进他们的系统以确保万无一失 |
[07:54] | but I’m going to go see how he’s doing. | 但我得去看看他干得怎么样了 |
[07:56] | You should take it easy. | 你该放松点儿 |
[08:00] | Thank you,Captain Obvious. | 这还用你说 |
[08:04] | – Still hurt? – No. | -还疼吗 -不了 |
[08:08] | I had worse hangovers in the army. | 我在部队时经历过更糟的 |
[08:11] | When you were Sam. | 当你还是萨姆的时候 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:13] | So it really is coming back. | 所以你真的想起来了 |
[08:15] | In flashes,like a strobe light. | 只是一些闪现的片段 |
[08:19] | I remember my unit going down. I was hit. | 我记得我的部队被消灭 我受了伤 |
[08:24] | And Amanda? | 那阿曼达呢 |
[08:26] | Do you remember why she tried to wipe your memories in the first place? | 你想起来她当初为什么要清除你的记忆了吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:31] | There has to be a reason why she did this to you. | 她这么做一定有原因 |
[08:34] | We figure that out, | 我们弄清楚这个 |
[08:36] | we can find out why she tried to grab you back in Russia. | 就能知道她为什么要把你带回俄罗斯 |
[08:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[08:51] | They were worried you might have been followed. | 他们担心你可能被跟踪了 |
[08:54] | They? | 他们 |
[09:02] | How’s Rachel? | 瑞秋怎么样了 |
[09:03] | She’s holding up. | 她还撑得住 |
[09:05] | But for how long? | 能撑多久呢 |
[09:06] | This is division. They are going to break her. | 这可是”组织” 他们会让她崩溃的 |
[09:08] | Even if they don’t,once Ryan wakes up, | 就算她没有 一旦瑞安醒过来 |
[09:11] | he’ll I.D. you as the shooter. | 他会告诉他们是你开的枪 |
[09:13] | Let me worry about that. The plan is still on track. | 这是我该操心的事 计划依然要执行 |
[09:16] | We get everyone new identities and money to start new lives, | 给每个人搞到重新开始的新身份和钱 |
[09:19] | then we get out. | 我们就离开 |
[09:21] | Rachel too. All of us. | 包括瑞秋 包括所有人 |
[09:24] | We’re going to have to do something about the trackers. | 我们必须想办法破坏追踪器 |
[09:27] | Birkhoff’s decentralized the entire array, | 伯克霍夫将整个系统分散管理 |
[09:29] | so we can’t just take out one server | 所以只取出一个服务器 |
[09:30] | to bring down the system. | 并不能弄垮系统 |
[09:31] | That means we need software access | 这意味着我们需要软件权限 |
[09:33] | to bring the trackers down. | 才能关掉追踪器 |
[09:35] | We’ll never get that. | 这是不可能的 |
[09:36] | – Let me handle it. – How? | -我来处理这个 -怎么做 |
[09:39] | Birkhoff is the only one who has access to those systems. | 伯克霍夫是唯一有权限进入那些系统人 |
[09:43] | I told you that I will handle Birkhoff. | 我说了我会处理伯克霍夫的事 |
[09:49] | Nerd,we need you. | 呆子 我们需要你 |
[09:51] | – I’m busy here. – This is important. | -我现在很忙 -这事很重要 |
[09:53] | Yeah,well,I’m trying to make sure | 好吧 我要确保 |
[09:55] | that if the rabble rousers in our midst launch another attack, | 我们当中的叛乱者再次发起行动时 |
[09:58] | they don’t bring down our whole network. | 我们的整个网络不会瘫痪 |
[09:59] | Is it more important than that? | 你的事儿比这个还重要吗 |
[10:01] | This could lead to Amanda. | 这可能关系到阿曼达 |
[10:05] | Okay,what is it? | 好吧 是什么 |
[10:07] | Check any records on Sam Matthews. | 查查有没有萨姆·马修斯的记录 |
[10:10] | Your alter ego? I already did. | 另一个你吗 我已经查过了 |
[10:11] | Mikey filled me in. | 小迈告诉我了 |
[10:14] | There is no trace of any Delta operative by that name. | 没有任何关于那个名字的痕迹 |
[10:18] | Amanda must have wiped your file. | 阿曼达一定清除了你的档案 |
[10:19] | Did a thorough job too. | 而且清理得很彻底 |
[10:21] | Usually there are some digital echoes left behind, | 通常清除后会有些数字回声留下 |
[10:24] | but with Owen–or Sam, | 但关于欧文 或者萨姆 |
[10:26] | whatever your name is–nada. | 不管哪个名字 啥都没有 |
[10:30] | Try Ray Kramer,Enrique Morales, | 试试雷·克雷默 恩里克·莫拉莱斯 |
[10:32] | and Darren Stoffer. | 还有达伦·斯托弗尔 |
[10:33] | – Who are they? – Members of my old unit. | -他们是谁 -我以前部队的成员 |
[10:36] | We were in Kosovo. | 我们那时在科索沃 |
[10:40] | The guys in my unit were smuggling heroin. | 他们走私海洛因 |
[10:43] | I caught them. | 被我看到了 |
[10:45] | And,uh,they shot me. | 他们朝我开枪 |
[10:50] | I was able to take them all down. | 但我设法干掉了他们所有人 |
[10:54] | I killed them all. | 我把他们都杀了 |
[10:57] | Amanda was right. I killed all my friends. | 阿曼达是对的 我杀了我所有的朋友 |
[11:03] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[11:05] | Kramer,Morales,Stoffer. | 克雷默 莫拉莱斯 斯托弗尔 |
[11:08] | Army Special Ops,assigned to support | 陆军特种部队 被派往 |
[11:11] | NATO peacekeepers in the Balkans. | 巴尔干半岛支持北约维和部队 |
[11:13] | All listed as killed in a helicopter crash | 全被列在1999年科索沃一场直升机空难的 |
[11:16] | in Kosovo in ’99. | 死亡名单上 |
[11:17] | Division cover story much? | 是”组织”编出来的故事吧 |
[11:20] | Looks like there was one survivor– | 看起来还有一个幸存者 |
[11:22] | a Corporal Scott Atkins. | 斯科特·阿特金斯下士 |
[11:25] | Scotty. | 斯科特 |
[11:26] | You remember him? | 你记得他吗 |
[11:28] | He tried to help when the others turned against me. | 在那些人背叛我的时候他帮过我 |
[11:30] | Honorably discharged in ’05. | 2005年荣誉退伍 |
[11:32] | Last known address is in Baltimore. | 登记的最新地址在巴尔的摩 |
[11:35] | All right,looks like you’re going to visit an old friend. | 好 看起来你要去拜访一位老朋友了 |
[11:40] | First we blackmailed him,and then we kill him? | 我们先是勒索他 然后又把他杀了 |
[11:42] | President’s not going to like this. | 总统不会高兴的 |
[11:44] | That’s declaring war. | 这是宣战 |
[11:46] | We can’t survive a direct assault. | 我们无法抵御军队的直接攻击 |
[11:48] | You got to wonder about retaliation. | 你得想着如何反击 |
[11:54] | Hey,Michael. | 嘿 迈克尔 |
[11:57] | People are jittery, | 人们都心惊胆战 |
[11:57] | worried about what Danforth’s death means. | 担心丹佛斯的死意味着什么 |
[12:00] | Well,they know he was ready to kill us all. | 他们知道他准备杀了我们所有人 |
[12:02] | They also stood here and watched us | 当我们勒索他的时候 |
[12:04] | as we blackmailed him. | 他们也在场 |
[12:05] | They don’t know what to think. | 他们不知道该怎么想 |
[12:08] | Is this good for us,is it bad? | 这对我们来说是好还是坏 |
[12:12] | Well,this couldn’t have happened at a worse possible time. | 这简直糟得不能再糟了 |
[12:17] | All right,everyone,listen up. | 好吧 所有人都听着 |
[12:18] | Stop what you’re doing. | 放下你们手头的事 |
[12:21] | First,we had nothing to do with Danforth’s death. | 首先 丹佛斯的死与我们无关 |
[12:23] | This wasn’t some sort of covert kill, | 那不是什么暗杀行动 |
[12:25] | and second,this changes nothing. | 其次 他的死对我们没有影响 |
[12:30] | The President is aware of our situation | 总统了解我们的处境 |
[12:32] | and is committed to letting us see our mission through. | 并且肯定会让我们完成任务 |
[12:34] | So I’m here to tell you that everything is under control. | 我现在要告诉你们一切都在掌控之中 |
[12:38] | We just need to focus and keep doing our jobs. | 我们只需专注于我们的工作 |
[12:43] | Now,as you were. | 好 继续做事吧 |
[12:56] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:58] | Tell me you haven’t thought about it. | 你肯定也想过这事 |
[13:03] | Birkhoff,you’re the only person I can talk to about this. | 伯克霍夫 这件事我只能跟你说 |
[13:08] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[13:10] | Nikita,Mikey,Ryan– they’re too close to it. | 尼基塔 迈克尔 瑞安 |
[13:12] | They can’t see it. | 他们都是当局者迷 |
[13:15] | So you’d really leave division? | 你真要离开”组织”吗 |
[13:18] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[13:20] | Every mission leads to another. | 任务一个接一个 |
[13:22] | Every secret leads to ten more. | 每个秘密背后还藏着更多秘密 |
[13:25] | Ryan’s in a coma,and for what? | 瑞安都陷入了昏迷 这些都为了什么 |
[13:27] | Because we have an obligation to clean up somebody else’s mess? | 因为我们有义务去给别人收拾烂摊子吗 |
[13:32] | I haven’t told anybody this, | 这件事我没跟任何人提起过 |
[13:35] | but right after you alerted the troops to the Seal threat, | 就在你通知部队海豹突击队要出击的时候 |
[13:38] | I asked Sonya to leave here with me. | 我让桑娅跟我离开这里 |
[13:41] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[13:42] | She turned her back on me and walked out the door. | 她二话不说扭头就走 |
[13:47] | She’s right. I’d be letting Nikki down. | 她是对的 我会让尼基塔失望的 |
[13:50] | I’d be leaving a lot of people in the lurch. | 还会让许多人陷入困境 |
[13:54] | What if you didn’t have to? Leave them? | 要是你有别的选择呢 离开他们 |
[13:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:04] | Michael asked me to check those new security protocols. | 迈克尔让我检查新安全规章 |
[14:08] | You finish? | 你们聊完了吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah,sure. | 完了 |
[14:13] | Did I interrupt something? | 我是不是打扰你们了 |
[14:16] | No. | 没有 |
[14:22] | Looks like your friend had a really rough time since leaving the army. | 貌似你朋友退役后过得不怎么样 |
[14:25] | I’d probably be in worse shape than him if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你的话 我可能过得更惨 |
[14:30] | You always knew what was best for me,didn’t you? | 你总是知道什么对我最好 不是吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah? What’s it about? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:55] | Hey,Scotty. Been a long time. | 斯科特 好久不见 |
[14:58] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[15:00] | No. Can’t be. You’re dead! | 不 不可能 你已经死了 |
[15:04] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来害你的 |
[15:05] | You don’t know me like he does. | 他比你了解我 |
[15:19] | The nice thing about killing a drug dealer | 杀一个毒贩的好处就是 |
[15:21] | is they always tend to have what you need to erase the job. | 他这里总能有帮你消除痕迹的东西 |
[15:29] | Owen,something’s happened to you. | 欧文 你有点不对劲 |
[15:31] | Let me help. | 让我来帮你 |
[15:32] | You already helped. | 你已经帮了 |
[15:35] | You found Scotty for me. | 你帮我找到了斯科特 |
[15:36] | You said he was your friend. | 你说他是你朋友 |
[15:38] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[15:41] | Amanda was wrong when she said I killed all my friends. | 阿曼达说我把我朋友们全杀了 她错了 |
[15:45] | One got away. | 有一个跑了 |
[15:48] | Not anymore. | 现在跑不了了 |
[15:53] | Owen,let me go. | 欧文 放开我 |
[15:55] | I’ll help you fix this. | 我帮你解决这麻烦 |
[16:00] | There’s nothing to fix. | 没什么需要解决的 |
[16:03] | I remember now. | 我记起来了 |
[16:05] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[16:08] | My unit was smuggling drugs,but I wasn’t the whistle-blower. | 我的部队走私毒品 但我不是告密者 |
[16:12] | I was the leader. | 我是领导者 |
[16:13] | I organized the whole operation, | 我一手策划了整个交易 |
[16:15] | but they tried to cut me out. | 但是他们想甩掉我 |
[16:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机 |
[16:20] | Sam. This isn’t what it looks like. | 萨姆 事情不是你看到的那样 |
[16:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:25] | ‘Cause it looks like you’re moving product without me, | 因为你们像是没经我同意就转移毒品 |
[16:27] | and I know you wouldn’t do that. | 我知道你们不会这么做的 |
[16:30] | Right,guys? | 对吗 伙计们 |
[16:32] | No way. | 当然不会 |
[16:34] | We just intercepted an unscheduled delivery. | 我们只是拦截了一批计划外的毒品交易 |
[16:37] | Don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[16:38] | You’ll get what’s coming to you. | 你会得到你应得的那份 |
[16:54] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[16:56] | You still alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[16:58] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[17:06] | Scotty’s mistake was not finishing the job. | 斯科特就错在没有杀掉我 |
[17:09] | You get a man down,you finish him. | 不斩尽杀绝 |
[17:12] | Else it’s going to bite you in the ass. | 只会被反咬一口 |
[17:14] | It might not happen right away,it might take ten years, | 逃得了一时 |
[17:16] | but it’s going to happen eventually. | 逃不了一世 |
[17:20] | Am I right,Scotty? | 对吗 斯科特 |
[17:30] | Operator. How may I assist you? | 这里是接线员 有什么可以帮您的 |
[17:31] | You can shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[17:33] | I’m talking to the bitch who’s tapping this phone. | 我在和窃听这个电话的贱人说话 |
[17:36] | Call me back. | 打给我 |
[17:38] | Let’s talk Nikita. | 来谈谈尼基塔吧 |
[17:41] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[17:42] | Once she restored my memory, | 当她恢复我记忆的时候 |
[17:43] | she knew I’d come looking for Atkins. | 她就知道我会对付阿特金斯 |
[17:47] | I half thought I’d find her in the house. | 我还以为会在这里见到她 |
[17:49] | – Owen– – Sam. | -欧文 -萨姆 |
[17:52] | Owen’s a tool. | 欧文只是个工具 |
[17:53] | No,Amanda did this to you. | 不 是阿曼达让你变成这样的 |
[17:57] | She created some kind of… delusion. | 她让你产生了某种幻觉 |
[17:59] | I don’t know,but this isn’t you. | 我不知道 但这不是你 |
[18:04] | You don’t get it,do you? | 你还是不明白吗 |
[18:07] | Owen was the delusion. | 欧文才是幻觉 |
[18:08] | He was just a whipped,little puppy dog following you around. | 他只是只对你摇尾乞怜 唯令是从的小狗 |
[18:11] | I mean,it felt like I was medicated for the last ten years. | 就像我过去十年被下了药一样 |
[18:14] | Why would Amanda do that? | 阿曼达为什么要那么做 |
[18:15] | Why would she create someone like Owen? | 为什么她把你变成欧文 |
[18:17] | You are so obsessed with that woman,aren’t you? | 你一直对这女人执迷不忘 对吧 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | From what I remember,according to Percy, | 据我所知 珀西曾说 |
[18:27] | the perfect candidate for Division was a troubled, | 接管”组织”的最佳候选人应该是 |
[18:30] | violent killer with low self-esteem. | 一个苦恼 暴力 低自尊的杀手 |
[18:34] | Does that remind you of anybody? | 这让想起某个人了吗 |
[18:38] | I mean,they didn’t want thinkers,planners,leaders. | 他们不想要思想家 规划家 领导家 |
[18:42] | They wanted to do all the thinking for themselves. | 他们只为自己考虑 |
[18:45] | So Amanda,being Amanda,took her little needles | 所以阿曼达如她的一贯作风 给我洗脑 |
[18:47] | and blunted my edge. | 掩盖了我的锋芒 |
[18:48] | Something about judgment centers around the brain. | 但评判标准一直留在我脑中 |
[18:54] | Take a born leader, | 把一个天生的领导者 |
[18:56] | and turn him into a loyal follower. | 变成忠诚的追随者 |
[18:59] | A guardian. | 守卫者 |
[19:01] | No. No. | 不不 |
[19:05] | You can’t tell me the man that I know– | 别告诉我那个我认识的人 |
[19:08] | the one who saved my life, | 曾救过我的人 |
[19:11] | the one who loved Emily– | 深爱着艾米莉的人 |
[19:15] | that that man doesn’t exist? | 竟然是不存在的 |
[19:17] | Emily didn’t know who I was. | 艾米莉不知道我以前的身份 |
[19:20] | I didn’t know who I was. | 连我都不知道 |
[19:22] | If she knew,she wouldn’t have been with me. | 如果她知道 就不会和我在一起了 |
[19:36] | This is Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[19:38] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[19:40] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[19:41] | I have to admit, | 我不得不说 |
[19:42] | I thought you might call Atkins before killing him. | 我还以为 杀阿特金斯之前你会通知他 |
[19:45] | You’re moving a bit faster than I expected. | 你比我预计得快一点 |
[19:48] | Had a lot of time to make up for. | 需要补偿的时间太多了 |
[19:50] | Meet me at Ellwood Park at midnight. | 晚上来埃尔伍德公园见我 |
[19:52] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要去 |
[19:54] | Same reason you’re tapping this phone. | 跟你打这个电话的理由一样 |
[19:56] | You knew I’d come with what you want. | 你还知道我有你想要的东西 |
[19:59] | Be prepared to pay ’cause it’s going to cost you. | 准备好大笔的钱 这可不便宜 |
[20:03] | You’re not really going to go through with this. | 你一个人做不了这些 |
[20:07] | You can’t fight her. I can help you. | 你一个人没法赢她的 我能帮你 |
[20:10] | Oh,she’ll get what’s coming to her, | 她会得到她该得到的 |
[20:12] | after I get mine. | 在我拿到我想要的之后 |
[20:16] | You’re not really surprised this is who I am, | 你对我的真实身份一点也不惊讶 |
[20:19] | are you? | 不是吗 |
[20:22] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[20:25] | deep inside,you always knew what I was. | 其实 你一直了解真正的我 |
[20:33] | You just didn’t want to believe it. | 你只是不愿意相信而已 |
[20:45] | Where’s the bad cop? | 不拷问我吗 |
[20:46] | No bad cops. | 我不拷问 |
[20:48] | I’m here as a friend. | 作为朋友来和你聊聊 |
[20:50] | Yeah? Then let me go. | 是吗 那就放我走 |
[20:53] | That’s up to you. | 这得看你自己 |
[20:55] | Tell me who else you’re working with. | 告诉我你的同伴是谁 |
[21:00] | You know,your division record was outstanding– | 你知道你在”组织”里的记录一向很出色 |
[21:03] | five sanctioned solo kills,seven missions as team leader, | 五次受命单独刺杀 七次领导团队刺杀 |
[21:08] | all clean successes. | 全都做得干净漂亮 |
[21:10] | Except for that last one in Madrid. | 除了最后一次在马德里的任务 |
[21:14] | What happened there? | 那次任务出了什么事 |
[21:17] | A member of your exfil squad went down. | 在你的小队撤离时有一个人被抓住了 |
[21:20] | Your orders were to leave him, | 当时给你的命令是留下他 |
[21:21] | but you went back for him, | 但你却回去救他 |
[21:22] | got caught in the crossfire. | 被卷入交火中 |
[21:25] | Said you spent three months recovering in medical | 据说那次你用了三个月 |
[21:27] | from those bullet wounds. | 才从枪伤中康复 |
[21:30] | Now,you know what it means | 所以 你很清楚 |
[21:31] | to be responsible for the lives of your people, | 什么叫做对你的人负责 |
[21:34] | and I am telling you that your friends | 现在我告诉你 |
[21:36] | are following a very dangerous path. | 你的朋友们正在走向一条危险的道路 |
[21:39] | If you give me their names,they’ll be fine. | 告诉我他们的名字 他们才有安全保证 |
[21:43] | My friends will be fine when they are free. | 我的朋友们在自由之后才会安全 |
[21:47] | But we both know that’s not how it’s going to end. | 但我们都知道事情不会就此结束 |
[21:50] | Division will come after you, | 不管有没有追踪器 |
[21:51] | with or without a tracker, | “组织”都会追捕你们 |
[21:53] | and this time,it won’t be to put you into custody. | 这次 将不仅仅是监禁 |
[21:56] | It will be to kill you,to kill all of you. | 组织会消灭你 消灭你们所有人 |
[21:59] | That is how this is going to end. | 这才是最终的结局 |
[22:04] | So… | 所以 |
[22:05] | Are you really going to let that happen? | 你真的允许这事发生吗 |
[22:10] | If I gave you access to the server, | 我会给你潜入服务器的方法 |
[22:11] | could you reroute tracker control? | 你能更变追踪器的控制权吗 |
[22:13] | Not with Birkhoff’s security protocols in place. | 只要伯克霍夫的安全协议还在就不行 |
[22:15] | You have to disable those first from his station. | 必须得先从他的站点里屏蔽这个协议 |
[22:17] | What happened? I thought you were taking care of him. | 到底怎么了 我以为你已经解决好他了 |
[22:18] | – Still working on it. – There is another way. | -我还在努力呢 -还有个方法 |
[22:20] | Take control of Ops. Ryan’s out of commission. | 趁瑞安不在 直接控制组织中心 |
[22:22] | Nikita’s off on one of her personal missions. | 尼基塔还在外面完成她的任务 |
[22:24] | We have a window here. | 我们有机会 |
[22:26] | – Out of the question. – You heard Michael. | -根本不可能 -你听到迈克尔说的了 |
[22:27] | He thinks it’s business as usual. | 他还以为一切在照常运作 |
[22:29] | Nothing is going to change unless we do something about it. | 我们不做些什么的话就什么也改变不了 |
[22:32] | We don’t have the numbers. | 我们没有密码 |
[22:34] | We can get the numbers. | 我们能得到密码 |
[22:35] | Word is spreading fast. | 我们正在发展更多的同伴 |
[22:37] | No! No more recruiting people | 不行 在我们完全解决追踪器的问题前 |
[22:39] | until we get a handle on this tracker problem. | 不能再拉人入伙了 |
[22:42] | We’ve got to be smart,wait for our moment. | 放聪明一点 静待时机 |
[22:46] | I will get everyone out,safely. | 我会把每个人都救出来 安全地救出来 |
[23:07] | Check him. | 搜身 |
[23:17] | He’s clean. | 他什么都没带 |
[23:24] | And you’re stupid. | 你真够傻的 |
[23:31] | What’s the matter? | 这是怎么了 |
[23:33] | You don’t have a plan for this? | 你没有先计划好吗 |
[23:35] | That was unnecessary. | 没有那个必要 |
[23:39] | Seemed necessary to me. | 对我来说有必要 |
[23:41] | You got the money? | 你带钱来了吗 |
[23:44] | What’s this? | 有多少 |
[23:45] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[23:50] | That’s it? | 就这么点 |
[23:51] | I get you Nikita,you think it’s worth 50 grand? | 我把尼基塔交给你 只值五万吗 |
[23:57] | This is what’s going to happen. | 告诉你该怎么做吧 |
[24:00] | I’m going to give you a bank account number, | 我会给你我的银行账号 |
[24:01] | and you’re going to transfer all of your funds into it. | 你得把你们所有的钱都转进来 |
[24:03] | The entire Tasarov bankroll. You understand? | 塔瑟洛夫的所有存款 明白吗 |
[24:06] | There is no more bankroll. That’s all of it. | 没有存款了 这是我们剩下的所有钱 |
[24:09] | My goal was never money. | 我的目的从来就不是钱 |
[24:12] | Sucks to be you. | 那你就要惨了 |
[24:15] | There’s another way. | 还有个方法 |
[24:18] | The Black Box. | 黑匣子记录仪 |
[24:20] | A lot of people would pay for its secrets, | 很对人会为了秘密而付钱 |
[24:22] | a lot more than $50,000, | 付远比五万多的钱 |
[24:24] | and right now,there’s a small window of time | 现在 还有一小段时间 |
[24:28] | where division still thinks you’re Owen. | “组织”会认为你还是”欧文” |
[24:31] | You could go back and get it. | 你可以回组织去拿到它 |
[24:39] | That’s not a bad angle. Thanks. | 这听起来还不坏 谢谢 |
[24:41] | But who would you sell it to? | 但之后你想把它卖给谁 |
[24:44] | I have all the contacts. | 我有所有的客户名单 |
[24:46] | Your only avenue to them is through me. | 我是你能接触到他们的唯一途径 |
[24:58] | I’m going to be so happy when I’m done with you people. | 要是能和你们断绝关系 我会高兴死的 |
[25:03] | Wait for my call. | 等我的电话 |
[25:05] | What about Nikita? | 尼基塔在哪 |
[25:26] | Any progress with Rachel? | 瑞秋那边有什么进展吗 |
[25:29] | Not yet,but I think I’m starting to get through to her. | 还没有 但是她已经开始有动摇了 |
[25:31] | Michael,it’s Owen. | 迈克尔 我是欧文 |
[25:35] | Owen? What happened? | 欧文 怎么了 |
[25:38] | Amanda was waiting for us. | 阿曼达出现了 |
[25:40] | I tried to fight them off,but there was too many of ’em. | 我试着反击过 但他们人太多了 |
[25:42] | What about Nikita? | 尼基塔怎么样了 |
[25:44] | Amanda has her. | 被阿曼达带走了 |
[25:49] | Is there an active threat on site? | 现场还有敌人吗 |
[25:51] | No,they cleared out. | 不 他们都撤离了 |
[25:52] | All right,stay put. I’ll bring an Alpha team. | 好吧 先呆在那里 我带A小队过去 |
[25:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:09] | Michael,Amanda must have a plan for her. | 迈克尔 阿曼达对她一定另有计划 |
[26:12] | She’ll keep her alive. | 她会留下尼基塔的命 |
[26:13] | Yeah,but for how long? | 是啊 但是会留多久 |
[26:14] | I’m taking an Alpha team out there. | 我要带A小队过去了 |
[26:16] | You stay here and start the sweep. | 你留在这里 开始清除数据 |
[26:18] | Check the satellites,the cell towers, | 检查所有卫星和信号塔 |
[26:19] | traffic cams,all of it. | 还有交通监控录像 所有东西 |
[26:21] | Birkhoff,give Alex full command code clearance. | 伯克霍夫 给亚历山德拉所有控制权 |
[26:24] | You’re in charge. | 这事就由你负责了 |
[26:33] | How do you like my new lair? | 你对我的新基地怎么看 |
[26:37] | It somehow suits you. | 某种程度上很适合你 |
[26:39] | I’d been hoping you’d come by for a visit. | 我一直在期待你能来看看 |
[26:41] | Sam just made that happen sooner than expected. | 萨姆只是让你早来了一些而已 |
[26:45] | Remember what I said? | 记得我说过什么吗 |
[26:47] | You told me that the people I love would betray me, | 你告诉我 我爱的人会背叛我 |
[26:52] | but you had to destroy Owen’s mind. | 但是你彻底摧毁了欧文的意志 |
[26:54] | You had to turn him into a completely different person | 你把它彻头彻尾变成了另一个人 |
[26:58] | for him to betray me. | 就是为了让他背叛我 |
[26:59] | That’s not winning,that’s cheating. | 这不是赢 这是作弊 |
[27:02] | I’m not talking about Owen. | 我不是说的欧文 |
[27:05] | I was very specific,remember? | 我指的是另一个人 |
[27:08] | What did I say about her? | 我说的是什么 |
[27:13] | You said that… | 你说 |
[27:16] | “You made her, | 你造就了她 |
[27:19] | and like everything you love–“ | 就像其他被你所爱的人那样 |
[27:21] | she will turn against you. | 她最终会背叛你 |
[27:24] | Which is exactly what Alex has done, | 这就是艾丽克丝的选择 |
[27:28] | with a little help from me of course. | 当然 这少不了我的一臂之力 |
[27:33] | Birkhoff… | 伯克霍夫 |
[27:35] | Dana found some traffic cam footage that could be Amanda. | 戴娜找到一些交通监控里面可能有阿曼达 |
[27:37] | It’s grainy,inconclusive. | 画质太粗糙无法辨认 |
[27:39] | Can you help her? | 你能帮帮她吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah,no sweat. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[27:41] | I got a new full-spectrum analysis process, | 我有一套新型全光谱分析程序 |
[27:43] | should clean it up. | 我先清理一下 |
[27:43] | – Where is she? – Logistics. | -她在哪里 -后勤部 |
[27:51] | With Owen,the solution was to build a wall. | 处理欧文的记忆 方法就是造出一堵墙 |
[27:55] | A bit crude,I admit, | 我承认这很模糊 |
[27:56] | but the memory wipe did its job. | 不过遗忘术成功了 |
[27:58] | With Alex,I needed a more elegant method. | 对待艾丽克丝 我需要更优雅的方式 |
[28:02] | Alex is still Alex. She remembers who she is. | 艾丽克丝仍是艾丽克丝 她记得自己是谁 |
[28:05] | That’s because this time,I didn’t need a wall. | 因为这次我靠的不是一道墙 |
[28:08] | What I needed was a bridge. | 而是一座桥 |
[28:11] | Alex is a survivor,and like most survivors, | 作为一个幸存者 艾丽克丝和其他人一样 |
[28:14] | she carries the guilt of that. | 终日带着愧疚 |
[28:16] | Her father died. She lived. | 她父亲死了 而她却活了下来 |
[28:18] | She had escaped the world of sex slavery | 她逃出了性奴的世界 |
[28:20] | but left many girls behind to suffer. | 可她抛下了其他受苦的女孩儿 |
[28:22] | I needed to connect the pain of her past | 我需要将她过去的痛苦经历 |
[28:24] | with her present circumstances in division, | 和她在”组织”中的现状连结 |
[28:27] | so I introduced her to someone | 我把她介绍给了一位 |
[28:28] | who could link those two worlds. | 可以连结这两个世界的人 |
[28:30] | Look out! | 当心 |
[28:36] | Larissa? | 拉丽莎 |
[28:38] | The girl she was trying to save? | 就是她想救的那个姑娘吗 |
[28:40] | A hallucination. | 那只是幻觉 |
[28:44] | During her stay with me, | 我们在一起时 |
[28:45] | Alex thought she was in a bed | 艾丽克丝以为自己躺在床上 |
[28:47] | when she was really in my chair. | 其实她一直坐在椅子上 |
[28:50] | Larissa was an idea I projected into Alex’s mind– | 拉丽莎是我植入艾丽克丝脑中的幻象而已 |
[28:54] | an innocent young woman who had lost everything, | 这个无辜的女人失去了一切 |
[28:57] | still working for the people who killed her family. | 却一直为杀害自己家人的仇人效力 |
[28:59] | Parallels,anyone? | 与现实如此相似 |
[29:01] | I stimulated the empathetic regions of her brain, | 我刺激了她脑中的同情感区域 |
[29:04] | gave her a few suggestions. | 并给她一点暗示 |
[29:06] | You can’t leave now,Alex. | 你现在不能走 艾丽克丝 |
[29:09] | Larissa’s hurt. | 拉丽莎受伤了 |
[29:11] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[29:13] | Let me see. | 让我想一想 |
[29:17] | Keep pressure on it. | 按住这里 |
[29:18] | Keep pressure on it. | 按住这里 |
[29:24] | Her own mind filled in the rest of the story. | 她自己脑补了剩下的情节 |
[29:27] | She blamed me for Larissa’s death. | 她因为拉丽莎的死而怪我 |
[29:30] | Transference. | 移情 |
[29:33] | Alex survived but couldn’t save Larissa. | 艾丽克丝活了下来 却没能救出拉丽莎 |
[29:36] | That feeling of being powerless,she needed someone to blame. | 那种无力感 令她想要怪罪别人 |
[29:40] | Who else but the most powerful figure in her life? | 除了她生命中最有力量的人还能有谁呢 |
[29:43] | You. | 只是你 |
[29:45] | No. | 不 |
[29:49] | Alex has defeated your mind games before. | 艾丽克丝曾经在心理游戏中战胜过你 |
[29:52] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[29:55] | She’s not going to forget that. | 她是不会忘掉本性的 |
[29:56] | And I wouldn’t want her to… | 我不会让她忘记 |
[29:59] | because there’s no telling how far Alex will go | 因为谁也不知道艾丽克丝究竟会 |
[30:01] | to save the people who depend on her. | 为自己的跟随者做出多大牺牲 |
[30:05] | She will sacrifice everything | 她宁可牺牲一切 |
[30:08] | before letting them die like Larissa. | 也不愿让他们像拉丽莎那样死掉 |
[30:11] | Everything. | 牺牲一切 |
[30:18] | All you can do is sit there and wait for it to happen. | 你能做的只有眼睁睁地看着一切发生 |
[30:30] | Owen,are you okay? | 欧文你还好吧 |
[30:32] | You’re lucky Amanda left you alive. | 你很幸运 阿曼达居然放了你 |
[30:36] | I wasn’t the target. | 她的目标不是我 |
[30:38] | Once she got Nikita,she was gone. | 一旦她抓到尼基塔 她就会离开 |
[30:40] | Birkhoff,any leads? | 伯克霍夫 有线索吗 |
[30:41] | None yet,but I got everybody in here on the hunt. | 还没有 但我发动所有人搜查线索 |
[30:43] | Come on,I’ll catch you up on where we are. | 来 我告诉你最新进展 |
[30:48] | Shouldn’t you be in medical? | 你不是应该在治疗中吗 |
[30:49] | In a minute. I had a thought. | 马上就去 我有个想法 |
[30:52] | That’s a new one. | 这可真新鲜 |
[30:54] | What’d you say to me? | 你说什么 |
[30:56] | Easy. It’s a joke. | 别紧张 玩笑而已 |
[30:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:02] | What’s your thought? | 你在想什么 |
[31:03] | I think Amanda might be making a play for the Black Box. | 我觉得阿曼达对黑盒有所图谋 |
[31:07] | You mean like another trade? Nikita for the box? | 你是说用尼基塔和对方作交换 |
[31:09] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[31:10] | Or she’s got a mole inside | 要么她安插了间谍 |
[31:11] | that could use the distraction to steal it outright. | 通过分散大家注意力窃取黑盒 |
[31:14] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[31:16] | It’s in Ryan’s safe with a biometric lock, | 情报都在瑞安的保险柜里有生物识别锁 |
[31:18] | and considering Ryan’s condition right now, | 结合瑞安的现状来看 |
[31:20] | I don’t think anybody’s going to be getting | 我认为一时半会而 |
[31:22] | in there anytime… | 没有人能在段时间内 |
[31:24] | Soon. | 侵入 |
[31:27] | Charming as ever. | 和以前一样迷人 |
[31:34] | The thing is, | 关键是 |
[31:36] | I hated Percy,but I got him. | 我讨厌珀西 但我抓住了他 |
[31:41] | You were either valuable,or you were dead. | 你要么有利用价值 要么死路一条 |
[31:43] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[31:44] | But you? | 可你呢 |
[31:47] | You poke around in people’s heads for fun. | 你为了好玩到处窥探别人的想法 |
[31:49] | You manipulate who they become. | 你随意操纵人性 |
[31:51] | I help them become what they should have been. | 我只是帮他们变成应该成为的样子 |
[31:53] | I fix what was broken. | 我帮他们修复残缺部分 |
[31:56] | This is important work we’re doing. | 这是我们工作的要旨 |
[31:59] | Did someone fix you? | 你被人修复过吗 |
[32:02] | Or was the problem that you were too broken | 还是说 你已经残缺到让人 |
[32:04] | for them to even bother? | 放弃修复你了 |
[32:05] | I didn’t need anyone to fix me. | 我不需要被人修复 |
[32:07] | I did that for myself. | 我自己就可以做到 |
[32:12] | Well,I couldn’t. | 我办不到 |
[32:15] | I needed help– your help. | 我曾经需要帮助 你的帮助 |
[32:19] | And I passed on what I learned from you to Alex. | 我把从你这里学到的东西传授给了艾丽克丝 |
[32:22] | I thought you didn’t make Alex. | 艾丽克丝并没有受你的影响 |
[32:23] | You made a point of saying that. | 你在强调这点吧 |
[32:24] | I didn’t remake Alex in my own image. | 我并非通过个人意愿重塑艾丽克丝 |
[32:27] | I didn’t need to do that. | 我不需要这么做 |
[32:30] | She already was me,lying on the floor, | 她曾经与我一模一样 躺在地上 |
[32:34] | trying to kill herself, | 想结束自己的生命 |
[32:35] | believing that she was worthless | 因为觉得自己毫无用处 |
[32:36] | because she had nothing to live for. | 生活失去目标 |
[32:41] | I saw that, | 我看见她 |
[32:41] | and I thought… | 我觉得 |
[32:44] | I could help her. | 自己可以帮助她 |
[32:45] | Because you used to be her. | 因为你曾经像她一样 |
[32:48] | And you used to be me. | 而你曾经像我一样 |
[32:52] | Transference,right? | 移情作用 对吗 |
[32:54] | That’s what this is all about. | 事情就是这样 |
[32:57] | You’re trying to break me the way someone broke you. | 你用别人伤害你的方式来伤害我 |
[33:01] | Though,when the people you loved betrayed you, | 可是 你爱的人背叛了你 |
[33:05] | I’m doubting there was a cranial needle involved. | 我怀疑这也是别人对你的催眠吧 |
[33:09] | I have a feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[33:11] | they made that move of their own free will. | 催眠的颅针有其自由意志 |
[33:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:48] | I think someone’s been using my terminal. | 我觉得有人用过我的终端 |
[33:51] | Did they do anything? | 进行了什么操作吗 |
[33:52] | No. Critical systems are all secure. | 没有 关键的系统都还安全 |
[33:55] | They’d need command code access to get into those anyway. | 反正也需要指挥代码权限才能进入 |
[33:57] | I told these doofuses to stay off my station. | 我跟这帮蠢货说过别碰我的控制台 |
[34:28] | Sean? What are you doing? | 肖恩 你在干什么 |
[34:30] | I was going to ask you the same question. | 我也正准备问你这问题 |
[34:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:33] | I don’t have to explain myself. | 我没必要向你解释吧 |
[34:35] | Sean,wait! | 肖恩 等等 |
[34:37] | What am I going to find in here,Alex? | 这里有什么 艾丽克丝 |
[34:39] | Let’s just go upstairs,and I’ll explain everything. | 上楼去吧 我给你解释这一切 |
[34:42] | You’ve been different ever since South Ossetia. | 从南奥塞梯回来以后你就变了个人似的 |
[34:43] | Aggressive,secretive. | 争强好胜 整天偷偷摸摸的 |
[34:45] | This again? I told you– | 又来了 我说过 |
[34:47] | You and Rachel were the only ones in the room | 瑞安中枪的时候 |
[34:49] | when Ryan got shot,and… | 那房间里就只有你和瑞秋 |
[34:50] | I saw you use your command code clearance | 我看到你在伯克霍夫的控制台上 |
[34:52] | at Birkhoff’s station. | 用你的指挥代码 |
[34:59] | It’s you,isn’t it? Behind this whole mutiny? | 是你 对吧 幕后操控着这次叛变 |
[35:03] | It’s not a mutiny,Sean. You don’t understand. | 这不是叛变 肖恩 你不懂 |
[35:06] | You’re right,I don’t. | 你说得对 我不懂 |
[35:08] | – I have to do this. – Why? | -我必须这么做 -为什么 |
[35:09] | If I don’t get everyone out of division, | 如果我不帮大家逃离”组织”的话 |
[35:11] | more people are going to get hurt. | 会有更多人受到伤害 |
[35:12] | You mean like Ryan. | 你是指像瑞安那样吗 |
[35:15] | – Help us. – What? | -帮帮我们 -你说什么 |
[35:16] | You’re the one who always said how dangerous this place is, | 是你整天说这里很危险 |
[35:19] | how I had to get out of here. | 让我离开这里 |
[35:20] | That was about you. | 我说的是你 |
[35:23] | And what about everyone else? | 那其他人呢 |
[35:26] | We have a chance to save them,Sean. | 我们有机会救他们 肖恩 |
[35:29] | All of them. | 他们所有人 |
[35:35] | Are they down here? | 他们在这下面吗 |
[35:40] | How many of them are there? | 有多少人 |
[35:47] | More than enough. | 非常多 |
[36:01] | Chris,back off! | 克里斯 退下 |
[36:03] | He knows too much. He could expose us all. | 他知道得太多了 他会揭发我们的 |
[36:05] | He isn’t going to say anything. | 他什么都不会说的 |
[36:07] | He’s with us. | 他是我们这边的 |
[36:08] | Find that hard to believe. | 这让人难以信服啊 |
[36:11] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[36:13] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[36:15] | People are joining our cause from all over, | 各个岗位都有人加入到我们的队伍 |
[36:18] | including security. | 包括保安 |
[36:19] | Rachel,listen to me. Sean is helping us. | 瑞秋 听我说 肖恩在帮我们 |
[36:23] | Who do you think shut down the trackers? | 你以为是谁来关掉追踪器 |
[36:26] | The trackers are down? | 追踪器关掉了吗 |
[36:27] | Not yet, | 还没 |
[36:29] | but when Michael went off-site,he put Sean in charge. | 不过迈克尔离开的时候 让肖恩接手 |
[36:32] | Sean used his clearance to bypass security protocols. | 肖恩用他的权限绕开了加密协议 |
[36:35] | We can access them at any time now. | 我们随时可以使用 |
[36:40] | Division’s responsible for my mother’s death. | “组织”要为我母亲的死负责 |
[36:42] | You think I have any loyalty to this place? | 你们觉得我会效忠这地方吗 |
[36:46] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[36:47] | Now’s the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[36:50] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[36:52] | We’re going to take Ops. | 我们要拿下指挥中心 |
[36:55] | We have the numbers. | 我们人多势众 |
[36:57] | And if the tracker server really is vulnerable, | 如果追踪服务器真的这么脆弱 |
[36:58] | we can strike now before Birkhoff or anyone else | 我们可以在伯克霍夫或其他人重新开启 |
[37:02] | can turn the security protocols back on. | 加密协议之前采取行动 |
[37:04] | We don’t need to do this. | 我们不需要这么做 |
[37:06] | I can still get everyone out | 我依旧可以让所有人静悄悄地 |
[37:07] | quietly and safely. | 安全离开这里 |
[37:09] | We go in there,guns blazing, | 我们去和他们交火 |
[37:10] | it’ll be a bloodbath. | 这会演变成一场屠杀 |
[37:12] | – It’ll be their blood. – This is not the plan! | -流的是他们的血 -计划不是这样的 |
[37:14] | The plan has changed. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[37:17] | We’re getting everyone out,tonight! | 今晚我们就让所有人逃出这里 |
[37:53] | Hello,there. It’s been a long time. | 你好啊 好久不见了 |
[38:06] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪儿吗 |
[38:08] | Following up on a hunch. | 跟着直觉走 |
[38:10] | Is that why you visited Ryan first? | 所以你先去探望了一下瑞安吗 |
[38:13] | His guards have orders to report all entries. | 他的守卫有义务上报所有访客 |
[38:19] | The first thing that bothered me was, | 起初让我疑惑的是 |
[38:20] | why would Amanda take Nikita and not you? | 为什么阿曼达抓了尼基塔而不抓你 |
[38:23] | Then,Birkhoff told me about your Black Box theory, | 接着伯克霍夫告诉我你关于黑盒的推测 |
[38:26] | and I thought,that’s…funny… | 然后我就想 这真有趣 |
[38:29] | how you never mentioned that to me. | 你为什么从没跟我提过这事 |
[38:31] | Yeah. What can I say? | 是啊 要我说什么好呢 |
[38:35] | Memory’s not my strong suit. | 我这人比较健忘 |
[39:28] | Take him to holding. | 把他抓起来 |
[39:31] | – I said– – You’re not in charge anymore. | -我说 -我们不再听你的指挥了 |
[39:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:37] | What? | 你说什么 |
[39:42] | I’m on your side. | 我是你们这边的 |
[39:44] | What do you think I was just doing? | 不然你以为我刚刚在干什么呢 |
[39:48] | Keep your head down until this is over. | 在一切结束之前低调点 |
[39:50] | Until it’s over? | 在一切结束之前 |
[39:51] | No,no,no,no,I’m going to get out of here right now. | 不不 我现在要出去 |
[39:53] | No one leaves until we’ve secured the facility. | 在我们确保这里安全之前 谁都不能离开 |
[40:09] | Everyone,stand down! | 所有人都退下 |
[40:11] | We’re taking charge. | 我们接管这里 |
[40:14] | What? | 什么 |
[40:18] | Stop! | 住手 |
[40:20] | Stop! No shooting! | 住手 别开枪 |
[40:22] | No one needs to get hurt. | 不要伤害任何人 |
[40:27] | We have Michael in custody, | 迈克尔已经被关起来 |
[40:28] | and we control the exits. | 出口也被控制了 |
[40:29] | All right. Disable the trackers,and transfer the money. | 好了 将追踪器关闭 然后转移资金 |
[40:31] | Once that is done,then we can get everyone out. | 一旦完成了 我们就能让所有人离开 |
[40:34] | No. | 不 |
[40:35] | We also have to make sure | 我们还要确保 |
[40:36] | they can never come after us | 他们永远无法追踪到我们 |
[40:38] | because they will. | 因为他们一定不会善罢甘休 |
[40:41] | Attention,Division personnel. | 请注意 “组织”里的各位 |
[40:43] | There’s been a change in leadership. | 领导阶层已经变更 |
[40:45] | Ops is now under the control | 指挥中心已经被 |
[40:47] | of those who want to get out of this hellhole. | 那些希望离开这深渊的人控制 |
[40:49] | Those who are with us will get new lives, | 支持我们的人将获得新生 |
[40:52] | free of division forever. | 永远脱离”组织” |
[40:54] | Those who are against us,they will be shot on sight. | 反对者将格杀勿论 |
[40:58] | It’s your choice. | 你们自己选吧 |
[41:01] | Rachel,what are you doing? | 瑞秋 你在干什么 |
[41:03] | What needs to be done. | 做我该做的 |
[41:13] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[41:14] | Hold on. I think you should hear this. | 等等 我觉得你该听听这个 |
[41:18] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[41:20] | There’s been a coup in Division. | “组织”内部发生叛变 |
[41:22] | They’ve taken over Ops,instituted a lockdown. | 他们控制了指挥中心 封锁了这里 |
[41:25] | I have the Black Box,but I can’t get out. | 我拿到了黑盒 但出不去 |
[41:29] | You’re resourceful. | 你这么聪明 |
[41:30] | I’m sure you’ll find a way. Good luck. | 肯定可以找到办法 祝你好运 |
[41:39] | So it begins. | 好戏开始了 |