时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You miss me? | 想我了 |
[00:41] | I don’t even know what questions to ask right now. | 我都不知道该从何问起 |
[00:44] | Core systems are intact. | 核心系统未遭破坏 |
[00:47] | Power,ventilation. Security. | 电力 通风 安保设备都完好 |
[00:50] | The trunk line was cut. Someone’s fixing that now. | 通讯干线被断 已经派人去修了 |
[00:52] | Communication should be restored in a few hours. | 通讯几小时内就能恢复 |
[00:55] | Sonya wrangled a couple people to help her restore | 桑娅带了一队人去帮忙 |
[00:58] | the internal servers. | 恢复内部服务器 |
[01:00] | Shadownet’s toast. | 如影随形网方面 |
[01:01] | I can rebuild it,but we’re talking weeks,maybe months. | 我能重建 但需要几周 或几个月 |
[01:05] | How many stayed? | 多少人留下了 |
[01:08] | 14. | 14个 |
[01:09] | Along with eight dead,including Sean. | 连同八具尸体 包括肖恩 |
[01:19] | So…14. | 好吧 14个 |
[01:23] | Owen has the Black Box. | 欧文拿走了黑盒 |
[01:25] | Him and Amanda talked about selling it. | 他和阿曼达打算卖掉它 |
[01:27] | But that’s all we know right now. | 我们现在就知道这么多 |
[01:28] | – Owen? – He isn’t Owen anymore. He’s Sam. | -欧文 -他不是欧文了 是山姆 |
[01:32] | Amanda erased his memories and turned him into Owen. | 阿曼达抹掉他的记忆 让他成了欧文 |
[01:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:36] | Owen is Sam now,and Sam is a total freakin’ psycho. | 欧文现在是山姆了 而山姆完全是个疯子 |
[01:40] | You missed a lot. | 你错过了很多事 |
[01:43] | What about Alex? Is she in holding? | 那艾丽克丝呢 她在这里吗 |
[01:47] | More like hiding. She left with the others. | 逃了 她跟其他人一起离开了 |
[01:50] | After we found Sean. | 发现肖恩后我们才知道 |
[01:51] | She shoot him too? | 是她杀了肖恩 |
[01:54] | Ryan… | 瑞安 |
[01:55] | What Alex did… | 艾丽克丝的所作所为 |
[01:59] | All of this is because | 还有这一切 |
[02:01] | of the seed that Amanda planted. | 都是阿曼达的诡计 |
[02:02] | She sold her on the danger everyone was in. | 她让艾丽克丝觉得所有人都身处险境 |
[02:04] | So Alex felt she needed to save everyone… | 所以艾丽克丝觉得她有责任拯救大家 |
[02:08] | No matter what the consequence. | 而且不惜一切代价 |
[02:09] | She seemed better after everyone left, | 众人离开后 她看起来好了很多 |
[02:12] | like Amanda’s conditioning had run its course or something | 似乎在她把所有人带出去以后 |
[02:14] | after she got everyone out. | 阿曼达的计划就开始起作用了 |
[02:16] | Sean’s death wasn’t a part of her plan. | 肖恩的死出乎她的意料 |
[02:19] | And when she found out what she was responsible for, | 而当她发现是由她造成的时候 |
[02:24] | it broke her. | 她崩溃了 |
[02:57] | Hey,get back here! | 快回来 |
[03:00] | Get over here,man. | 给我过来 臭小子 |
[03:52] | – I have to find her. – What happens when you do? | -我得找到她 -找到之后呢 |
[03:56] | You can’t know exactly what Amanda did to her. | 你不知道阿曼达对她做了什么 |
[03:58] | I don’t know exactly what Amanda did to me. | 我都不知道阿曼达对我做了什么 |
[04:00] | I was in that chair too,Ryan. | 我跟她经历相似 瑞安 |
[04:03] | – What? – You missed a lot. | -什么 -你不知道的事太多了 |
[04:06] | Nikita,maybe we should go to medical | 尼基塔 我们应该去诊疗室 |
[04:07] | and get that checked out. | 再检查一下 |
[04:08] | We gave Alex a full brain and body scan when she got back | 艾丽克丝从南奥塞梯回来时 |
[04:11] | from South Ossetia– didn’t find anything. | 我们给她做过脑部及全身扫描 什么都没发现 |
[04:13] | I just don’t have time for this. | 我没时间考虑这个了 |
[04:15] | For what it’s worth,I still feel like myself. | 无论如何 我还是我自己 |
[04:20] | Okay,well,where should we start looking? | 好吧 那我们从哪儿开始 |
[04:22] | I think you should stay here. | 我觉得你该呆在这儿 |
[04:23] | Get a line on Amanda,and Owen,the Black Box, | 打听清楚阿曼达 欧文还有黑盒的事 |
[04:25] | and I’ll be back with Alex as soon as I can. | 我会尽快和艾丽克丝一起回来 |
[04:27] | How do you know where to find her? | 你怎么知道去哪儿找她 |
[04:30] | Same place I found her four years ago. | 就去四年前我见到她的地方 |
[04:32] | A lot has changed since then. | 时过境迁 |
[04:34] | When I confronted Alex,she shot me. | 我当时遇到艾丽克丝时 她向我开了一枪 |
[04:35] | You didn’t know about Amanda’s head trip. | 你不懂阿曼达的精神控制 |
[04:37] | I do. | 我懂 |
[04:40] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:42] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[04:44] | To have a long overdue conversation. | 一场迟到太久的谈话 |
[05:09] | Hold up. Hold up,pretty. | 稍等 稍等 美女 |
[05:15] | You don’t look like you belong here. | 看上去面生的很啊 |
[05:20] | You don’t smell like it either. | 身上味道也不像这的人 |
[05:22] | So how you find out about this place? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[05:25] | – What are you taking a survey? – Yeah. | -查户口呢 -是啊 |
[05:28] | I want to know how our marketing plan is working. | 我想知道我们的市场推广做得怎么样 |
[05:30] | So,what was it? Internet? Billboards? | 从哪儿知道的 网上 公告牌上 |
[05:33] | Vice squad? | 还是刑警队 |
[05:39] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[05:45] | Thank you for your patronage. | 感谢您的光顾 |
[05:48] | You need anything else,you just let me know. | 还需要什么的话 尽管告诉我 |
[05:51] | Just to be alone. | 就想一个人呆着 |
[05:55] | Hey,there’s a room at the end that’s empty. | 最里面有间空房间 |
[05:59] | You could have that. | 你可以去那里 |
[06:02] | No extra charge. | 不额外收费 |
[07:13] | Where did you want to go? | 你本来打算去哪儿 |
[07:19] | You talked about running away before. | 之前你提起过逃走 |
[07:23] | Did you have a destination in mind? | 你想过要逃到哪里吗 |
[07:26] | Not really. | 没什么明确目的地 |
[07:30] | So no elaborate escape | 这次没有详尽的 |
[07:34] | from Division planned this time? | 逃离组织的计划吗 |
[07:40] | I’m surprised. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:43] | I guess I figured when I left Division this time | 可能是觉得这次要是离开组织 |
[07:46] | I wouldn’t be running. | 我也不用逃跑 |
[07:47] | You know,we’d get our clean slates and big check. | 我们身家清白 荷包厚实 |
[07:53] | Stupid,huh? | 很傻很天真 是吧 |
[07:56] | Should have known better. | 早该认清了 |
[07:58] | This place doesn’t do second chances, | 不论宣传手册上如何写的 |
[08:00] | no matter what the brochures say. | 在这我们都不能重新来过 |
[08:02] | Maybe we all should have known better. | 可能我们都应该早点认清的 |
[08:04] | But Nikita came back. | 但尼基塔回来了 |
[08:06] | She was willing to fight for us. | 她愿意为我们而战 |
[08:10] | We’d never had that before and… | 我们从未有过这种待遇 |
[08:13] | So we believed in her and in this place. | 所以我们相信了她 相信了这里会有所改变 |
[08:19] | Nikky’s good at inspiring stupid people | 尼基很会煽动蠢人 |
[08:21] | to do really stupid things. | 去做蠢事 |
[08:35] | Let me go! She’s killing people. | 让我走 她在杀人 |
[08:37] | – What are you on about? – Some crazy junkie ho | -你怎么回事 -有几个瘾君子 |
[08:39] | went all kung fu in there! She shot Nino! | 被揍了 她杀了尼诺 |
[08:58] | Where’s the girl? What did you do? | 那个女孩呢 你做什么了 |
[09:02] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[09:04] | I didn’t do nothing. We never had a chance. | 我什么都没做 我们都没机会出手 |
[09:08] | She was all shaky. Stumbling. | 她摇摇晃晃的 |
[09:10] | I thought she was afraid,but she wasn’t. | 我以为她是害怕 其实不是 |
[09:16] | Bitch played us. | 贱人耍了我们 |
[09:27] | I said she could have whatever she wanted. | 我说了 她想拿走什么都可以 |
[09:29] | All the drugs I got,the money too if she wanted it. | 我所有的毒品 她要想要钱也可以给她 |
[09:32] | – She said no. – She didn’t take the drugs? | -但她说不要 -她没拿走毒品吗 |
[09:34] | She just took my phone. | 她只拿走了我的手机 |
[09:36] | Made me give her a list of our other places. | 还让我给她列出我们其它据点 |
[09:39] | I guess she’s looking for a bigger score. | 我觉得她想去干笔大的 |
[09:54] | Excuse me,do you have any change for the meters? | 你好 能不能换个零钱方便投币停车 |
[09:57] | First off,there ain’t no meters out back. | 第一 这外面没有投币停车位 |
[09:59] | Second,you don’t belong around here. | 第二 你不是这的人 |
[10:01] | Best you get in your car and drive back to Cherry Hill. | 赶紧钻回车里 回你的樱桃山去吧 |
[10:03] | That wouldn’t be any fun. | 那多没意思啊 |
[10:04] | Fun? What kind of fun do you–unh! | 没意思 你想要多有意思 |
[10:23] | Luca,what the hell? | 卢卡 怎么回事 |
[10:24] | You just let anybody stroll in here now? | 你敢让外人在这附近随便晃悠 |
[10:26] | Oh,it’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[10:28] | Nino’s the one who told me I could find you here. | 是尼诺告诉我 你在这儿的 |
[10:30] | And why would Nino do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[10:32] | Because… | 因为 |
[10:34] | I asked him nice. | 我友好地问了他 |
[10:35] | Why don’t I ask him myself. Not so nice. | 那我亲自不那么友好地问问他 |
[10:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:46] | Nino can’t talk right now. | 尼诺现在没接电话 |
[11:26] | Tell your friends I’m coming for them too. | 告诉你的朋友我也会去找他们的 |
[11:36] | Stay with me. | 清醒点 |
[11:37] | What other places did she ask about? | 她还问了什么别的地方 |
[11:39] | What other places? | 什么地方 |
[11:40] | The stash houses,the count rooms,even HQ. | 藏人的地方 算账的地方 还有”总部” |
[11:45] | The bitch walks in there,it’s a suicide mission. | 那个贱人来这里就是一次自杀式行动 |
[11:50] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[11:53] | Suicide mission. | 自杀式行动 |
[12:02] | I heard she got too involved with her cover boyfriend. | 我听说她跟她的伪装男友过于亲密 |
[12:05] | Percy had to have him killed. | 珀西只好把他杀了 |
[12:08] | Put me back on the Barcelona Op. | 把我调回巴塞罗那任务组 |
[12:12] | You mean your suicide mission? | 你是说你的自杀式行动 |
[12:14] | I need to go have no part of this conversation. | 我该离这场对话远点儿 |
[12:16] | Percy assigned me to that Op. | 珀西派我去做那个任务 |
[12:18] | And I told him you should be benched. | 我让他把你换下来了 |
[12:20] | You suffered a loss. | 你遭受了损失 |
[12:22] | I suffered a loss? | 我遭受了损失 |
[12:27] | Daniel wasn’t hit by a bus. | 丹尼尔不是被公交车撞死的 |
[12:29] | Look,I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[12:32] | You blame yourself for his death. | 你把他的死归咎于自己 |
[12:34] | You think you should have been the one to die. | 你觉得该死的那个人是你 |
[12:36] | Believe me,I get it. | 相信我 我能理解 |
[12:37] | But killing yourself will not bring Daniel back, | 但你死了也不能让丹尼尔复生 |
[12:39] | it just makes you both dead. | 只会让你们都没命 |
[12:40] | What if that’s what I want? | 如果那就是我想要的呢 |
[12:41] | Well,I don’t. | 我不想 |
[12:46] | Nikita,you are not alone. | 尼基塔 你不是一个人 |
[12:50] | You have people who care about you. | 还有人关心你 |
[12:52] | I don’t want to lose you. You can’t see that right now. | 我不想失去你 也许你现在看不出来 |
[12:56] | But you do have something to live for. | 但你有活下去的理由 |
[13:03] | Not anymore I don’t. | 不 我没有了 |
[13:20] | Police! Drop the gun! | 警察 放下枪 |
[13:23] | Get down! On the ground,now! | 蹲下 快点 |
[13:26] | Down! | 蹲下 |
[13:33] | If the black box is sold,everyone’s exposed. | 如果黑盒被卖出去了 大家都会暴露 |
[13:36] | The entire division roster. | 整个”组织”的名单 |
[13:38] | We won’t be safe anywhere. | 我们去哪儿都不安全 |
[13:41] | We can not let it get out there. | 我们不能让它泄露出去 |
[13:44] | We can’t track Owen and Amanda without Shadownet. | 没有暗影网我们没法追踪欧文和阿曼达 |
[13:47] | Though if we could figure out | 但如果我们能搞清楚 |
[13:48] | who they’d approach with the Box, | 他们要把黑盒卖给谁 |
[13:50] | we might be able to stop the sale. | 也许我们能阻止这场交易 |
[13:51] | We don’t have the personnel for that kind of operation. | 我们没有那么多人参与这种行动 |
[13:53] | The list of potential buyers is endless. | 想买的人太多了 |
[13:56] | Russia,China,Iran. | 俄罗斯 中国 伊朗 |
[13:58] | They’d love to have that kind of information. | 他们都想要那种信息 |
[14:00] | Money’s no object for North Korea. | 钱对朝鲜来说不是问题 |
[14:01] | They can print whatever they need to buy the box. | 为了买黑盒钱他们相印多少印多少 |
[14:08] | It’s the White House. What do they know? | 是白宫打来的 他们知道什么了 |
[14:11] | Nothing. No one’s called since you’ve been shot. | 什么都没有 你受伤之后没人打过电话 |
[14:14] | This is Fletcher. | 我是弗莱彻 |
[14:15] | Fletcher,it’s President Spencer. | 弗莱彻 我是斯宾塞总统 |
[14:18] | Madame President,this is a surprise. | 总统女士 没想到你打电话来 |
[14:21] | I hope all is well. | 我希望一切都好 |
[14:22] | I wanted to update you on Commander Danforth. | 我想跟你说说丹佛斯司令 |
[14:25] | I’ve been briefed on the results of his autopsy. | 我刚听了他的验尸结果报告 |
[14:28] | Danforth’s autopsy? | 丹佛斯的验尸结果 |
[14:30] | You missed a lot. | 你错过了许多 |
[14:32] | I’ve been assured that he died of natural causes. | 他们向我保证他是自然死亡的 |
[14:35] | Well,I guess that’s good news. | 这应该是好消息吧 |
[14:37] | At least we know there was no foul play involved. | 至少我们知道这里面没有阴谋 |
[14:39] | Actually,Amanda did it. | 其实是阿曼达干的 |
[14:41] | I’m vetting candidates to replace Evan now. | 我正在挑选替代埃文的人 |
[14:44] | You’ll hear from someone next week. | 下周你会得到消息 |
[14:45] | But be prepared to discuss division’s agenda going forward. | 做好讨论”组织”行动日程的准备 |
[14:49] | Of course. I’ll do my best. | 当然 我会尽力的 |
[14:52] | I have every confidence in you,Fletcher. | 我对你很有信心 弗莱彻 |
[14:54] | Before Evan died, | 埃文死前 |
[14:55] | he told me what a great job you all are doing. | 告诉我你们的工作一直很出色 |
[14:58] | Keep up the good work. | 继续保持 |
[14:59] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢您 女士 |
[15:02] | – What’d she want to talk about? – Division’s future. | -她想谈什么 -“组织”的未来 |
[15:12] | How come you’re not carrying any I.D.? | 你为什么不带任何身份证明 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna bring my wallet to a place like this. | 我不会带着钱包来这种地方的 |
[15:16] | – What are you doing here? – You guys got here really fast. | -你在这儿干什么 -你们来得很快 |
[15:19] | Someone called 911. | 有人报警了 |
[15:22] | So they sent two detectives on a priority call | 于是警方接到电话就派两个人 |
[15:25] | to a crack house because some hooker | 来这栋破房子 就因为有妓女 |
[15:27] | – beat up some drug dealers? – What can I tell you? | -打了毒贩子吗 -我能说什么呢 |
[15:28] | We just go where they send us. What are you doing here? | 我们一切行动听指挥 你在这儿干嘛 |
[15:30] | These guys just don’t seem like the kind of guys | 这些人看起来不像是那种 |
[15:32] | who call the cops,but,you know, | 会报警的人 |
[15:34] | unless those cops happen to be on their payroll. | 除非是警察恰好来保护费 |
[15:40] | Get up. Up,up,up. Let’s go. | 站起来 起来 跟我们走 |
[15:51] | – Drop it! – Shoot her! Shoot her! | -放下枪 -快开枪 开枪 |
[15:52] | – Drop it now! – Shoot her,damn it! | -马上放下枪 -快开枪 混蛋 |
[15:55] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[16:06] | Dirty cops. | 腐败的警察 |
[16:09] | You make me sick. | 你让我觉得恶心 |
[16:12] | The dealer said something about HQ. | 那个毒贩说了”总部”的事儿 |
[16:14] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:16] | – I don’t know. – What is it? | -我不知道 -是什么 |
[16:19] | It’s what the Southsiders call their base of operations. | 是那些南方人对他们行动基地的称呼 |
[16:22] | They’ve taken over a whole city block. | 他们占领了一整个城市街区 |
[16:25] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:27] | It’s like the wild west in there. | 那里就像是蛮荒之地一样 |
[16:28] | The police don’t even go in. | 警察根本不会去那儿 |
[16:32] | Well,guess what? You’re gonna be the exception. | 知道吗 你将会成为例外 |
[16:35] | Go. | 走 |
[17:18] | Was there ever a contingency plan made | 有没有人制定过关掉这个设施的 |
[17:20] | for closing this facility? | 应急计划 |
[17:22] | A way to shut the place down? | 关掉这个地方的方法 |
[17:23] | Well,we used to have a tank of VX gas | 我们曾经在通风系统中 |
[17:25] | hooked into the ventilation system, | 安置了一罐维埃克斯毒气 |
[17:26] | but we had it removed. | 但我们把它撤掉了 |
[17:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:30] | We’ve got 308 rogue agents. | 我们有308个叛变的特工 |
[17:33] | All it takes is one of them | 只要其中一个 |
[17:34] | doing something that gets on the radar, | 动动手脚触发雷达 |
[17:35] | and the rest of us left here are screwed. | 剩下的人就都完了 |
[17:37] | We have no way to cover it up because we’re crippled. | 我们损失惨重 没法把这件事掩盖住 |
[17:41] | You want to give up. | 你想放弃了 |
[17:42] | We’ve got a week. Do you see an alternative? | 我们只有一周时间 还有别的选择吗 |
[17:46] | We use that week to find the box. | 我们用这一周找到黑盒 |
[17:49] | To repair our systems. | 修复我们的系统 |
[17:50] | To get division back up and running. | 让”组织”重新运作起来 |
[17:51] | Up and crawling is more like it. | 这里无法再正常运作了 |
[17:54] | Look,it’s only a matter of time. | 这只是时间的问题 |
[17:56] | As soon as the President gives the order, | 总统只要一下令 |
[17:58] | Navy SEALs will come in here and they will mow us down. | 海豹突击队就会来铲平我们 |
[18:00] | It’s not gonna take them long. | 这花不了多长时间 |
[18:02] | We’re down to what,a handful of techs | 而我们有什么 几名技术人员 |
[18:04] | and a few medics– we’re like fish in a barrel. | 几位医生 我们就像瓮中之鳖 |
[18:06] | The Navy SEALs come,and we’re not here, | 海豹突击队一到 我们不在这里 |
[18:09] | and they know we ran,and they will hunt us down. | 就知道我们跑了 然后我们就会被追杀 |
[18:14] | What if the government couldn’t be sure what happened? | 如果政府不能确定所发生的事情呢 |
[18:17] | If there was no evidence of Division for them to find? | 如果他们找不到任何”组织”的证据呢 |
[18:20] | They wouldn’t know who got out and who didn’t. | 他们就不会知道谁逃跑了 谁没有逃跑 |
[18:24] | And how would we do that? | 那我们该如何做 |
[18:27] | We destroy the facility. | 我们摧毁这个设施 |
[18:30] | Permanently. Today. | 彻底地 就今天 |
[18:34] | We blow it all to hell. | 我们把这夷为平地 |
[18:42] | I know the medic said she didn’t find | 我知道医生说过没有发现 |
[18:43] | any signs of brain damage,but perhaps she spoke too soon. | 他有脑损伤的迹象 但她下结论过早了 |
[18:46] | My brain is fine. So is my hearing. | 我脑子没事 耳朵也很好 |
[18:48] | Look,you just came out of a coma, | 你刚从昏迷中醒过来 |
[18:50] | and now you want to blow up Division. | 就想把”组织”给炸了 |
[18:51] | Maybe a CAT scan’s not such a bad idea. | 或许用CAT扫描检查下比较好 |
[18:54] | We’ve gone through a lot in the last 24 hours. | 今天一整天发生了太多事 |
[18:56] | We shouldn’t make any rash decisions. | 现在不能轻率下决定 |
[18:57] | I’m not. This is the logical thing to do. | 哪儿轻率了 这样做才对 |
[19:00] | By what measure? | 你怎么判断这是对的 |
[19:01] | Your entire argument is based on a false assumption. | 你的论点基于的是一个错误的假设 |
[19:04] | The people that left aren’t like the rogues we’ve chased. | 离开的那些人不是我们追过的小混混 |
[19:06] | They’re gonna want to stay out of trouble, | 他们不想再惹任何麻烦 |
[19:08] | not paint targets on their backs. | 不想再引起任何注意 |
[19:11] | They didn’t seem to mind a little trouble | 他们昨天在指挥中心似乎 |
[19:13] | on each other in operations yesterday. | 一点顾虑都没有 |
[19:15] | We haven’t even discussed the dirty 30. | 我们还没有讨论过地下30人组 |
[19:17] | Last time I checked,there’s at least 20 unaccounted for. | 据我上次检查 至少有20个下落不明 |
[19:20] | And when they find out what’s happened here, | 当他们得知这里发生的事情 |
[19:22] | they’re gonna see it as a window of opportunity. | 他们会认为这是个绝佳时机 |
[19:24] | There’s no telling what they might do | 他们会怎么做 我们不得而知 |
[19:25] | and we can’t chase them. | 而且我们无法追踪他们 |
[19:28] | We can rebuild Shadownet. | 我们可以重建影网 |
[19:29] | Rebuild a decade’s worth of hacks in a couple days? | 用几天重建数名黑客花费十年建成的影网 |
[19:32] | I’m flattered,but I ain’t that good. | 我真是受宠若惊了啊 我可没那么牛 |
[19:34] | So,you agree with his plan? | 那么你同意他的方案 |
[19:39] | I think Ryan’s got the right idea. | 我觉得瑞安是对的 |
[19:43] | I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. | 我建议离开 炸掉这里 |
[19:48] | It’s the only way to be sure. | 这是唯一能确保安全的办法 |
[20:25] | I thought you said this place was heavily guarded. | 你不是说这里戒备森严么 |
[20:27] | Big time. | 非常严 |
[20:29] | Yeah,there’s usually more than a dozen guys out front. | 是的 通常有不下一打人守在门口 |
[20:32] | I don’t know where everyone went. | 我不知道他们都去哪了 |
[20:35] | They’re chasing after the hooker that hit | 他们去追袭击他们其他地方的 |
[20:36] | all of their other establishments. | 那个婊子去了 |
[20:38] | That mess at that house was all a diversion? | 那个房子的混乱只是声东击西 |
[20:42] | Thinning the enemy’s ranks to make a frontal assault. | 削弱敌人的力量以采取正面袭击 |
[20:45] | That is a smart move,not a suicide mission. | 这是明智之举 并不是自杀行动 |
[20:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:11] | Come on! | 快来 |
[21:16] | So where’s the other way in? | 另一条进入的路在哪 |
[21:18] | There is no other way in. | 没有其他路了 |
[21:19] | You go through the guys with the guns, | 你要不冲过那些带枪的家伙 |
[21:21] | or you don’t get in. | 要不就别进去 |
[21:22] | They’re smart enough to take over a city block. | 他们能占领一个街区就表示人还不智障 |
[21:24] | They’re smart enough to find a secondary escape route. | 肯定也能找到一条备用逃跑路线 |
[21:26] | And if you’re smart,you’ll tell me where it is. Now! | 你识时务点 赶紧告诉我那条路在哪 |
[21:34] | All right. That building over there. | 好吧 那个楼房 |
[21:38] | They busted,like,a hole in the basement floor. | 他们在地下室炸了个洞 |
[21:40] | It connects to an old sewer tunnel that leads to HQ. | 连着通往总部的一个老旧的下水隧道 |
[21:45] | It’ll get you in,but there’s no way in hell you’re getting out. | 你可以进去 但你别想着能出来 |
[21:47] | Don’t bet on it. | 那可不一定 |
[21:49] | If you didn’t have that gun you wouldn’t be so– | 如果你没拿枪 你就会… |
[21:52] | I’m sorry,what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[22:26] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[22:27] | Don’t shoot me. Don’t shoot us,lady. | 别开枪 别开枪 小姐 |
[22:30] | Don’t shoot us. | 别开枪 |
[22:33] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[22:38] | Some girl unlocked our rooms and brought us down the stairs. | 有个女孩把门打开然后把我们带到楼下 |
[22:41] | She gave me this bag of money | 她给了我们一包钱 |
[22:43] | and said to wait here for her signal. | 然后在这里等她的信号 |
[22:49] | Her name is Alex. She’s a friend of mine. | 她叫艾丽克丝 是我的朋友 |
[22:51] | – What’s the signal? – Shooting. | -什么信号 -枪响 |
[22:54] | When we hear it we’re supposed to run. | 一听到枪响我们就跑 |
[22:56] | We’re supposed to get someplace safe. | 逃到一个安全的地方 |
[22:58] | All right. After she left you, | 好的 她离开后 |
[22:59] | – where did she go? – Upstairs. | -去了哪里 -楼上 |
[23:01] | Said she had to set up one more thing | 她说在我们离开之前 |
[23:03] | before we could leave. | 她要安个东西 |
[23:06] | Maybe we should just go back to our rooms. | 或许我们应该回自己的屋里去 |
[23:08] | – Wait. – I want to get out, | -等等 -我想出去 |
[23:09] | but I don’t want to end up dead. | 但我不想死 |
[23:12] | You will get out. I promise. All of you. | 你能出去的 我保证 你们所有人 |
[23:14] | That’s what she said. No matter what. | 她也这么说 不管发生什么 |
[23:18] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[23:21] | She’s still– | 她还是… |
[23:23] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[23:24] | Stay here. Be quiet. I got to go upstairs. | 待在这里 安静 我去楼上一趟 |
[23:26] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[23:27] | There’s no more girls left up there to save. | 楼上没有女孩需要救了 |
[23:30] | There’s one more. | 还有一个 |
[23:43] | It’s doable. | 这个可行 |
[23:44] | Remotely blow the support columns in the subbasement levels, | 用遥控炸弹炸掉地下二层的支撑柱 |
[23:48] | and the whole structure will collapse. | 这样整个地方就会崩塌 |
[23:50] | All it would take is three or four well-placed RDX charges. | 只需要三四颗合理放置的RDX炸药 |
[23:55] | And that’ll make this facility completely inaccessible | 那会让人们再也无法从地面 |
[23:57] | – from the surface? – Yeah. | -进入这里吗 -对 |
[23:59] | The only way to get in after that is to dig, | 只有挖开才能再进入这里 |
[24:00] | and that would mean heavy equipment | 这就意味着会用到大型设备 |
[24:02] | which would lead to a lot of questions from the locals. | 会给当地居民造成许多问题 |
[24:04] | Right. The kind of questions | 对 总统不希望 |
[24:05] | the President doesn’t want anyone asking. | 有人问那些问题 |
[24:07] | What about the questions the President will ask | 如果总统发现是”组织”里的人 |
[24:09] | when she finds out Division blew itself up? | 把这地方炸了怎么办 |
[24:12] | Well,it’ll look like an accident. | 这看起来会是一场意外 |
[24:16] | An explosion caused by some leftover armament | 爆炸是由曾经建在这儿的导弹基地 |
[24:18] | from when this was a missile site. | 遗留下来的武器引起的 |
[24:20] | The only way a cover story works | 这套说辞能行得通的唯一 |
[24:21] | is if there’s someone left to tell it. | 方法就是有人把它说出来 |
[24:22] | And since we’re supposed to be running, | 因为我们都要跑路 |
[24:24] | then we don’t have that. | 没人来说这个故事 |
[24:25] | So why don’t we just stop wasting our time | 所以为什么我们不再浪费时间 |
[24:26] | and get back to our job? | 而是专心工作 |
[24:27] | We’re no longer capable of doing our job. | 我们已经无法胜任自己的工作 |
[24:29] | Look,Mikey,I know you got | 迈克尔 我知道你有一腔 |
[24:30] | that whole patriotism thing going on, | 爱国热血 |
[24:32] | but we need to save ourselves here. | 但我们得自保 |
[24:34] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们能去哪儿 |
[24:35] | If what’s on this Box goes public, | 只要黑盒的内容公诸于世 |
[24:39] | we’re not ghosts anymore. | 我们就不再是幽灵了 |
[24:40] | We are fugitives in 26 countries including this one. | 而是包括美国在内的26个国家的通缉犯 |
[24:47] | I killed the President of Belarus | 我杀了白俄罗斯总统 |
[24:49] | and replaced him with a double. | 还用一个傀儡取而代之 |
[24:51] | Nikita,she helped assassinate a North Korean cabinet member | 尼基塔 她在联合国大会眼皮底下 |
[24:54] | in front of the U.N. Assembly. | 协助暗杀朝鲜内阁成员 |
[24:55] | I am trying to save myself here and all of you too. | 我在尽我所能帮助大家和我自己 |
[25:03] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[25:04] | Michael,I need help. | 迈克尔 我需要帮助 |
[25:05] | Alex hit the Southsiders in Camden. | 艾丽克丝在卡姆登袭击了南方人 |
[25:07] | Drug dealers,human traffickers. | 毒贩子 人贩子 |
[25:08] | She’s trying to take out the gang members | 她想端掉黑帮成员 |
[25:10] | and free the girls. | 放了那些女孩 |
[25:12] | Traffickers? | 人贩子 |
[25:13] | What,the Russians who had her when she was a kid? | 什么 她小时候劫走她的俄国人贩子吗 |
[25:15] | No,local talent. | 不是 本地人 |
[25:19] | Probably taking in runaways and working them at truck stops. | 估计绑架后让她们在停车场工作 |
[25:22] | Why the hell is she going after them? | 她为什么要干掉他们 |
[25:24] | I don’t know,maybe Amanda’s programming isn’t done. | 不知道 也许是阿曼达的手术还未完结 |
[25:26] | Maybe it’s been amped up by Sean’s death. | 也许是肖恩的死激化了她 |
[25:35] | She’s gonna get herself killed. | 她这是送死 |
[25:37] | I don’t think I can get her out of here alone. | 我一人从这救不出她 |
[25:38] | Okay,okay,I’ll come to you. Where are you? | 好的 好的 我来找你 你在哪 |
[25:40] | Abandoned warehouse in Whitman Park. | 惠特曼公园废弃的仓库 |
[25:42] | Got it,on my way. | 明白 这就去 |
[25:43] | Nikita needs backup. | 尼基塔需要支援 |
[25:46] | Don’t blow up anything until I get back here, | 在我回来之前 不要轻举妄动 |
[25:48] | or I’ll hunt you down myself. | 否则我不会放过你 |
[25:55] | Amanda,you bitch. | 阿曼达 你个贱人 |
[26:04] | You want me to override Michael’s decision | 你想让我改变迈克尔的决定 |
[26:06] | and send you on this quote-unquote,suicide mission? | 派你去执行这次”自杀任务”吗 |
[26:09] | You think he’s wrong too,don’t you? | 你也认为他是错的 不是吗 |
[26:11] | He’s letting his personal feelings get in the way– | 他的感情左右了他的决定 |
[26:13] | No,no,I completely agree with Michael’s assessment. | 不 不 我完全同意迈克尔的决定 |
[26:16] | Where we differ is how best to handle the situation. | 我们的分歧是怎样妥善解决问题 |
[26:19] | If you want to die, | 如果你要送死 |
[26:21] | there’s nothing I or anyone else can do to stop you. | 我和别人都没法阻止你 |
[26:24] | What’s this? | 你这是干什么 |
[26:25] | Good cop,bad cop? | 和他一个演白脸 一个红脸么 |
[26:27] | Nikita,you’re standing on a ledge. | 尼基塔 你站在悬崖上 |
[26:31] | Please. | 请坐 |
[26:38] | Of course I can force you off that ledge, | 当然 我可以强迫你离开悬崖 |
[26:40] | keep you locked inside these walls, | 把你关在深墙里面 |
[26:42] | prevent you from hurting yourself. | 阻止你伤害自己 |
[26:43] | But that’s merely a stopgap measure. | 但那只是权宜之计 |
[26:46] | So,what’s the solution? You talking me down? | 所以 解决方法是什么 说服我吗 |
[26:50] | You also gonna tell me I have something to live for? | 你还准备告诉我 有值得我追求的东西吗 |
[26:54] | Never lie to a potential jumper. | 千万别对想自杀的人撒谎 |
[26:58] | If you really believe you have nothing left, | 如果你真以为自己了无牵挂 |
[27:01] | maybe you should jump. | 也许你该一死了之 |
[27:04] | I’ll notify Percy. Enjoy Barcelona. | 我会通知珀西 巴塞罗纳之旅愉快 |
[27:24] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[27:28] | You can’t stop me from saving them. | 你不能阻止我救她们 |
[27:30] | Not why I’m here. Why are you here? | 我不为此而来 你为什么来这里 |
[27:34] | I can save them. I have a plan. | 我可以救出她们 我有计划 |
[27:35] | You need to go. | 你赶紧走 |
[27:37] | I’m not letting you die here alone. | 我不会让你一人送死 |
[27:39] | I’m not the one who dies. | 我不会死 |
[27:44] | Everyone around me does. Everyone but me. | 我身边的人都死了 所有人除了我 |
[27:50] | Rachel shot at me. | 瑞秋向我开枪 |
[27:52] | She tried to kill me and instead,Sean died. | 她想打死我 结果肖恩死了 |
[27:56] | Just like papa and Larissa and the girls in the brothel. | 就像爸爸 拉丽莎和妓院里的女孩 |
[28:02] | Alex,Larissa wasn’t real. | 艾丽克丝 拉丽莎是幻象 |
[28:08] | Why would you even say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[28:11] | Larissa was real. She was. | 拉丽莎是真实的 她是真实的 |
[28:15] | Here,try this. | 给你 试试这个 |
[28:19] | She helped me. | 她帮过我 |
[28:22] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[28:25] | Amanda created a hallucination | 那是阿曼达设计的假象 |
[28:27] | that reminded you of the things that you lost. | 让你想起你曾经失去的东西 |
[28:31] | So,how did Alexandra Udinov end up here? | 为什么亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫沦落至此 |
[28:35] | You had all that money. All that fame. | 你有那么多钱 声名显赫 |
[28:41] | Every single thing that’s happened since then | 从那以后发生的每一件事 |
[28:43] | was born out of that lie. | 都源于那个谎言 |
[28:46] | Larissa didn’t die,because she never even existed. | 拉丽莎没有死 因为她根本不存在 |
[28:50] | You can’t stop someone from dying. | 你无法挽救一个将死之人 |
[28:52] | You can’t leave now,Alex. | 你现在不能走 艾丽克丝 |
[28:55] | Larissa is hurt. | 拉丽莎受伤了 |
[28:58] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮忙 |
[29:03] | Alex,you need to save everyone. | 拉丽莎 你要拯救所有人 |
[29:11] | The girls. Did you see them? Are they– | 那些女孩 你见过她们吗 她们 |
[29:12] | They’re real. We can get them out of here. | 她们是真实的 我们能救她们出去 |
[29:15] | There’s an escape route through the basement. | 地下室里有一条逃生通道 |
[29:17] | But we have to hurry. That guard’s gonna wake up soon. | 但我们要抓紧 那个守卫很快会醒来 |
[29:20] | Yo,we got trouble. The girls are loose. | 出事了 女孩子们逃走了 |
[29:25] | You guys check the rooms. We’ll check the lab. | 你们去搜查房间 我们去检查仓库 |
[29:29] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[29:30] | Telling all of his friends right now. | 他正在通知他的同伙 |
[29:35] | You find those girls and you teach them a lesson. | 你们找到那些女孩 好好教训她们 |
[29:37] | Damn it,I guess we’re jumping together. | 该死 看来我们得一起死了 |
[29:42] | Marco better not be lying. | 马尔科最好是在撒谎 |
[30:10] | Stop! Stop! Stop! The girls are out. | 住手 住手 女孩们逃出去了 |
[30:48] | – Four! – I got five. | -四颗 -我有五颗 |
[31:02] | Get them! Get them! | 打死他们 打死他们 |
[31:54] | You didn’t have to come back. | 你不该回来的 |
[31:55] | You didn’t have to come at all. | 你也根本没必要来救我们 |
[31:57] | No one else ever did. | 没有别人来过 |
[32:03] | – Hey. – Michael,I–I– | -嘿 -迈克尔 我… |
[32:06] | I’m sorry about Sean. | 肖恩的事我很遗憾 |
[32:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | We should get back. | 我们应该回去了 |
[32:22] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我是否能回去 |
[32:26] | You can. We’ll do it together. | 你当然能 我们一起回去 |
[32:28] | But we have to hurry. | 但我们要抓紧 |
[32:29] | While there’s still a division to get back to. | 还要回到”组织” |
[32:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:36] | Everything is in here. | 一切都在这里 |
[32:38] | Your cover identities,background briefs, | 你们的假身份 背景资料 |
[32:40] | just read the files and you should be fine. | 阅读文件 你们会没事的 |
[32:44] | What about operational funds? | 运转资金怎么办 |
[32:46] | We’ve set up accounts for all of you. | 我们为所有人开了账户 |
[32:48] | It’s not a lot,but enough to get you on your feet. | 虽然不多 但是足以让你们重新开始 |
[32:51] | And the rest is up to you. | 剩下就由你们自己决定了 |
[32:53] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[32:55] | For trying to keep your promise. | 努力信守承诺 |
[32:58] | Wish I could’ve done more. | 我希望能做更多 |
[33:07] | Your country thanks all of you for your service. | 国家感谢你们的付出 |
[33:13] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:25] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不想撒谎 |
[33:26] | I cannot wait to blow this place off the map. | 我等不及把这里夷为平地 |
[33:28] | I am so sick of being underground. | 我受够了保守秘密 |
[33:30] | Mikey’s gonna kick your ass though. | 但是迈克尔会揍你哟 |
[33:32] | Don’t think he’ll get the chance. | 你以为他有机会吗 |
[33:34] | – What do you mean? – I’m turning myself in. | -你什么意思 -我要自首 |
[33:37] | What? | 什么 |
[33:38] | Once we blow these walls,I’m gonna tell the President | 我们炸毁这里后 我会告诉总统 |
[33:41] | that division was destroyed. | “组织”已经不存在了 |
[33:43] | I was the only survivor. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[33:46] | – I’m gonna sell the cover story. – Wait a minute. | -我准备就这样编了 -等等 |
[33:47] | I thought the whole point of this was to get her | 我以为我们是要让她相信 |
[33:49] | to believe we were all dead. | 我们都死了 |
[33:51] | It’s our chance to cut free of this mess. | 这是一个摆脱一切的大好机会 |
[33:52] | What if she throws you in prison again? | 万一她又把你关进监狱了呢 |
[33:54] | I’ll take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[33:55] | The President has to know the Black Box is in play. | 必须得让总统知道黑盒已经启动了 |
[33:57] | She needs time to prepare for the damage it will cause. | 她需要时间准备应对黑盒会带来的损失 |
[34:00] | Ryan,nobody expects you to throw yourself on your sword. | 瑞安 没人想让你承担责任 |
[34:02] | I have to. | 我必须承担 |
[34:04] | I was the one who convinced everyone to stay, | 是我说服所有人留下 |
[34:06] | convinced the President that the only way to clean up division | 说服总统清理”组织”的唯一方式 |
[34:09] | was by using division itself, | 就是利用”组织” |
[34:11] | and I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[34:12] | All right,so maybe it didn’t work. | 好吧 也许天不遂人愿 |
[34:13] | It doesn’t mean you weren’t trying to do the right thing. | 但这不代表你没有尽力做对的事 |
[34:18] | Maybe in the beginning I was. | 也许最初是这样 |
[34:20] | But somewhere along the line, | 但我后来发现 |
[34:24] | I started to see the value of keeping division running. | 维持”组织”运作还是很有价值的 |
[34:27] | Indefinitely? | 一直运作吗 |
[34:31] | This place represents everything | 这里象征着我一生 |
[34:34] | I’ve fought against my whole career… | 为之奋斗的事业 |
[34:36] | And I let myself fall under its spell. | 我让自己沉溺其中了 |
[34:40] | I need to take responsibility for that. | 我应该为此负责 |
[34:55] | I saw the mission report. | 我看到任务报告了 |
[34:57] | You were cornered. | 你走投无路 |
[34:58] | Your arm was broken,shot three times. | 你胳膊骨折 三次中枪 |
[35:01] | All you had to do was wait and let them find you. | 你只能眼睁睁地等待被俘 |
[35:07] | Instead,you got on your feet and found a way out of there. | 然而 你重新站起来逃了出来 |
[35:15] | It’s not in your nature to give up,Nikita. | 你天生就不是会放弃的人 尼基塔 |
[35:18] | You’re a survivor. | 你是个幸存者 |
[35:20] | It’s one of the many things that make you so valuable to division. | 这也是为什么你对”组织”如此重要的原因之一 |
[35:25] | Now,as for why you wished to end your life in the first place… | 至于为什么开始你想结束自己的生命… |
[35:28] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[35:31] | It should have been me. | 死的本就应该是我 |
[35:35] | Your relationship with Daniel created a security breach. | 你跟丹尼尔的关系造成了一个安全漏洞 |
[35:43] | I know I screwed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[35:45] | I know I got him killed. | 我知道是我把他害死了 |
[35:49] | But you have to learn to accept your own role | 但你要明白你和他的死的关系 |
[35:52] | in his death without suffering guilt. | 你不应该一直有负罪感 |
[35:56] | If you don’t,that guilt will take root and grow. | 否则 这份负罪感会在你心中生根发芽 |
[36:00] | You will end up on the ledge again, | 你会再次把自己至于生死边缘 |
[36:02] | and it will push you over. | 罪恶感会将你推进深渊 |
[36:08] | Don’t worry,Nikita. You’ll survive this too. | 别担心 尼基塔 这次你也能挺过去 |
[36:22] | Why don’t we meet you in ops? | 为什么不在”组织”见面 |
[36:34] | I don’t know how I can walk into Ops right now. | 我不知道现在该怎么走进”组织” |
[36:36] | I think it would be easier for everyone if I just left. | 我想如果我走了每个人都会轻松些 |
[36:39] | You can’t do this anymore,Alex,you have to stop running. | 你不能这样了艾丽克丝 你不要再逃了 |
[36:42] | – I’m not. – You are. | -我没有 -你有 |
[36:46] | You escaped the brothel and you’ve been running ever since. | 你从妓院逃出来后就一直在逃 |
[36:49] | You’ve never dealt with your past. | 你从未面对自己的过去 |
[36:53] | I don’t like thinking about it. | 我不想去回想那些事 |
[36:55] | Well,you’re gonna have to. | 你必须想 |
[36:56] | Cause’ we don’t like it to get it worse. | 我们不能眼见事态恶化 |
[36:59] | And next time,you may really get yourself killed. | 下次你可能真的会把自己害死 |
[37:06] | Look,Amanda took something that you’ve been denying, | 听着 阿曼达抓准了你不愿承认的事 |
[37:08] | and she used it as a weapon against you. | 来作为武器攻击你 |
[37:11] | As long as you’re carrying around that guilt, | 只要你还背负着罪恶感 |
[37:14] | that weapon will always be there. | 这一武器就不会消失 |
[37:18] | You have to start to heal yourself. | 你要开始学会自愈 |
[37:23] | – What if I can’t? – You can. | -如果我做不到呢 -你做得到 |
[37:28] | ‘Cause you’re a survivor. | 因为你是幸存者 |
[37:31] | And I know that’s not some kind of curse. | 我知道这不是一种诅咒 |
[37:36] | It just means that you’re strong enough to keep fighting. | 只是意味着你足够强大可以继续抗争下去 |
[37:43] | I don’t understand why I keep getting to live. | 我不懂为什么一直以来我都没死 |
[37:49] | Why me and not them? | 为什么是我不是别人 |
[37:56] | I had the same questions when Daniel died. | 丹尼尔死的时候我也这样问过我自己 |
[38:00] | I never found an answer. | 我至今没找到答案 |
[38:06] | You know,maybe tonight is the answer. | 也许今晚就是答案 |
[38:10] | Those girls,they got out because we were there. | 那些女孩是因为我们才逃出去的 |
[38:13] | We survived then,and they have a chance now. | 我们活下来了 她们才有机会重新开始 |
[38:16] | Maybe one day someone else will have a chance because of them. | 也许以后会有别人因她们而得到重新开始的机会 |
[38:22] | Who knows? | 世事难料 |
[38:34] | You let them all go? I told you to wait. | 你把他们都放走了 我叫你缓缓的 |
[38:36] | Look,technically you just said not to blow up anything while you were gone. | 确切的说你只说你不在时不要让事态扩大 |
[38:40] | The last time I checked,you were second in command. | 据我所知你只是二把手 |
[38:41] | Unless you want to put me back into a coma. | 除非你再让我昏迷 |
[38:53] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know what she did to me. | 很抱歉 我不知道她对我做了什么 |
[38:58] | But what I did to all of you…. | 但我对你们做的 |
[39:05] | – Ryan – This isn’t a good idea. | -瑞安 -这样不好 |
[39:06] | We don’t know what Amanda did to her. | 没人知道阿曼达对她做了什么 |
[39:08] | We don’t know what Amanda did to me either. | 也没人知道阿曼达对我做了什么 |
[39:11] | So if we can’t trust Alex,then we can’t trust me. | 所以如果艾丽克丝不可信那我也不可信 |
[39:21] | Did you tell Chris to kill me? | 你有没有让克里斯来杀我 |
[39:24] | I didn’t tell anyone to kill you. | 我没让任何人来杀你 |
[39:25] | I even sent Owen to protect you. | 我还派了欧文去保护你 |
[39:31] | I guess it’s the thought that counts,right? | 心意才是最重要的对吧 |
[39:34] | How’s the head? | 头怎么样了 |
[39:36] | Better. I think. | 好些了 我觉得 |
[39:38] | Look,everyone’s been released. | 听着 大家都已经走了 |
[39:40] | Birkhoff has placed the explosives. | 伯克霍夫装好了炸药 |
[39:41] | The only thing left to do is head topside | 现在就只差我们去顶层 |
[39:43] | and go our separate ways. | 然后各奔东西了 |
[39:44] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[39:47] | Not while the Black Box is out there. | 除非找回黑盒 |
[39:49] | That’s on me. | 这是我的责任 |
[39:50] | I used it to keep this place running, | 我曾用它来维持这里的运作 |
[39:52] | and now Amanda has it. | 现在却在阿曼达手上 |
[39:53] | I’m not sure if you noticed this, | 不知道你有没有注意到 |
[39:54] | but Amanda kind of decimated this place. | 阿曼达已经把这里”屠城”了 |
[39:57] | And we just let what was left of our personnel walk out the door. | 而我们就只能让剩下的人都离开 |
[40:00] | How are we gonna find her,much less stop her? | 我们怎么才能找到她 更别说阻止她了 |
[40:01] | I don’t know. But we’ve done it before. | 我不知道 但我们以前做到过 |
[40:05] | When we took down Percy,it was just the six of us | 扳倒珀西时就只有我们六个人 |
[40:07] | in a safe house against all of division | 在安全屋里对抗整个”组织” |
[40:10] | and all of its resources. | 和组织拥有的所有资源 |
[40:12] | I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, | 我并不认为前路易行 |
[40:14] | but I just watched a bunch of girls | 但我刚刚目睹了一群女孩 |
[40:17] | fight heavily-armed men and win. | 跟一群全副武装的男人搏斗并且赢了 |
[40:21] | They fought because– | 她们搏斗 因为 |
[40:23] | It was the right thing to do. | 那样做是正确的 |
[40:27] | Look,Amanda waged this war, | 听着 阿曼达发动了这场战争 |
[40:29] | and I’ve been so focused on figuring her out | 我太沉迷于弄清她的目的 |
[40:31] | that I forgot what was important. | 而舍本逐末了 |
[40:34] | We couldn’t beat her before. How are we gonna do it now? | 之前我们就没能打赢她 现在要怎么办 |
[40:37] | We stop playing her game. | 我们不按她的规则玩了 |
[40:40] | She wanted us to be strong. | 她想让我们变强 |
[40:41] | We are. | 我们做到了 |
[40:43] | Strong enough to fight her. | 强到足够打倒她 |
[40:53] | I don’t know if we’ll win. | 我不知道我们能不能赢 |
[40:56] | But I am ready to fight. | 但我已经准备好战斗了 |