时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Saying your good-byes? | 在道别吗 |
[00:45] | More like good riddance. | 倒不如说是解脱了 |
[00:47] | My trip to Washington was very fruitful. | 我去华盛顿这一趟收获颇丰 |
[00:52] | The president came through. We’re getting our pardons. | 总统同意给我们签署赦免令了 |
[00:55] | Should have them by week’s end. | 这周末就能拿到 |
[00:56] | She kept to her word. | 她遵守了诺言 |
[00:57] | That’s because she’s afraid of us. | 因为她害怕我们 |
[01:00] | She knows what we know,what we could do to her. | 她知道我们了解的情报 我们能对她如何 |
[01:03] | She’s one of the only people in the world | 她是世界上唯一一个 |
[01:04] | who knows about division. | 知道”组织”的人 |
[01:05] | She should be afraid. | 她应该害怕 |
[01:08] | Nikita,is there something you want to say? | 尼基塔 你想说什么吗 |
[01:13] | Now’s not the time to do anything rash,Nikita, | 现在可不是鲁莽行事的时候 尼基塔 |
[01:15] | or I may have to do something rash in return, | 否则我也会鲁莽行事 |
[01:18] | like push the trigger to activate the nanotoxin | 比如说按下按钮 激活迈克尔血液中的 |
[01:21] | in Michael’s blood. | 纳米毒素 |
[01:25] | I just can’t believe the end is in sight. | 我只是无法相信即将获得解脱 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:28] | There were plenty of times I didn’t think we’d make it. | 我有好多次都觉得我们做不到 |
[01:31] | So you’re okay with letting go | 所以不继续追杀阿曼达了 |
[01:34] | of pursuing Amanda? | 你也没关系吗 |
[01:36] | Michael convinced me to move on. | 迈克尔说服我放下了 |
[01:39] | Now,that is what I call true love. | 这才是真爱啊 |
[01:51] | What did you want to show me? | 你想给我看什么 |
[01:52] | Remember when Nikki went hunting for Amanda | 记得尼基去那个废旧管道 |
[01:54] | in that aqueduct? | 追杀阿曼达吗 |
[01:55] | You mean when your comms went out? | 你是说当你的通讯器失效时吗 |
[01:56] | Yeah,see,uh, | 对 通常 |
[01:58] | my comms don’t just go out. | 我的通讯器不会无故失效的 |
[02:00] | Not like that. | 不会那样 |
[02:01] | I ran some tests. | 我做了一些检测 |
[02:03] | There’s nothing wrong with the tech. | 设备根本没问题 |
[02:05] | Well,maybe shadownet’s not up to snuff yet. | 也许影网还不能正常运行 |
[02:06] | Shadownet’s got plenty of snuff. | 影网完全可以正常运行 |
[02:08] | It’s got snuff coming out of its ears. | 简直是好的不能再好了 |
[02:09] | No,I did some digging– | 不是那样 我做了一些调查 |
[02:15] | There was a jamming field dropped over the entire area. | 那整片区域上安置了一个干扰场 |
[02:18] | Jamming field? | 干扰场 |
[02:19] | Last time we saw one of those,it was– | 上次我们碰到干扰场时 那是 |
[02:20] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[02:23] | She used it in Colombia when you guys went after Ramon. | 当你们去找雷蒙时 她在哥伦比亚用的 |
[02:26] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[02:27] | It’s the same power signature. | 功率特征相同 |
[02:30] | Why would Amanda jam that aqueduct? | 阿曼达为什么要干扰废旧管道 |
[02:32] | She didn’t want us to hear something, | 她不想让我们听见一些事 |
[02:34] | or someone. | 或听见某个人 |
[02:37] | Nikita said there was no one down there,just her. | 尼基塔说那下面除了她以外没有别人 |
[02:39] | Yeah,see,that’s the other thing. | 对 我就想和你说这个 |
[02:40] | Nikki was out of contact for 22 minutes. | 尼基失去通信长达22分钟 |
[02:44] | That’s a long time to be wandering | 她在一个空的废旧管道里 |
[02:45] | around a supposedly empty aqueduct. | 转悠的时间可够长的 |
[02:49] | You saying she lied? | 你是说她撒谎了 |
[02:51] | If the power signature fits– | 如果功率特征相符 |
[02:52] | Look,Mikey,we still don’t know | 小迈 我们还不知道 |
[02:54] | what Amanda did to her in that chair. | 阿曼达用那把椅子对她做了什么 |
[02:57] | We’ve seen this before, | 我们以前见过这种情况 |
[02:58] | the lies,the cover ups. | 说谎掩盖真相 |
[03:00] | It’s Alex all over again. | 这是艾丽克丝事件的重演 |
[03:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[03:06] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[03:07] | My conditions were clear. | 我的条件很清楚 |
[03:09] | I gave you 24 hours to kill the president. | 我给你24小时杀了总统 |
[03:11] | I need– I need tactical plans. | 我需要战略计划 |
[03:13] | I need mission support. I need a team. | 我需要任务支持 我需要一支小队 |
[03:14] | No. No help from anyone. | 不行 不能要别人帮忙 |
[03:16] | You tell anyone,and Michael is dead | 你敢告诉别人 在你话说完之前 |
[03:18] | before you finish the sentence. | 迈克尔就死定了 |
[03:20] | Listen to me,you bitch– | 听我说 你个贱货 |
[03:22] | – This is not a negotiation. – I couldn’t… | -这并不是协商 -我不能… |
[03:25] | They say every good plan allows | 俗话说 每个周密的计划 |
[03:26] | for some unpredictability, | 都难免出现不确定因素 |
[03:29] | but I confess, | 但不得不说 |
[03:30] | I fail to see the need | 我看根本没必要 |
[03:31] | to enlist as volatile an element as Nikita. | 让反复无常的尼基塔来执行这项任务 |
[03:38] | The group wants the president dead. | 我们的组织想干掉总统 |
[03:40] | I want Nikita branded a killer | 我想让全世界都看到 |
[03:41] | for the whole world to see. | 尼基塔是个凶手 |
[03:43] | Our interests dovetail perfectly. | 我们的利益完全吻合 |
[03:46] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[03:48] | this is how we all get what we want. | 这样我们是双赢 |
[03:55] | Ryan,you really need to see this. | 瑞安 你得过来看看 |
[03:57] | This is Dr. Tolcher. | 这是托德医生 |
[03:59] | The scientist who developed the poison? | 研制毒药的那位科学家 |
[04:01] | Not just a poison. A nanotoxin. | 不仅仅是毒药 而是种纳米毒素 |
[04:04] | Microscopic particles that lie dormant in your blood | 是一种显微镜可见的颗粒 可在血液中休眠 |
[04:06] | until someone triggers them to release a toxin. | 直到有人触发它们释放毒素 |
[04:10] | Scientifically,it’s an incredible achievement. | 科学上讲 这是一项伟大的成就 |
[04:13] | What’s your interest? | 你想说什么 |
[04:14] | This guy was experimenting on human subjects. | 这个人在利用活人做实验 |
[04:17] | Where did they come from? | 从哪儿来的受体 |
[04:19] | Vagrants,orphans,untraceables… | 流浪汉 孤儿 失踪人群 |
[04:22] | In other words,human trafficking. | 换句话说 人口非法交易 |
[04:24] | How does a guy like this get hooked into that world? | 这样一个人 怎么会痴迷于这些勾当 |
[04:27] | How does he get mixed up | 他怎么会跟那些 |
[04:29] | with some shadowy global organization | 交易无辜生命的秘密全球性组织 |
[04:31] | that trades in innocent lives? | 有所联系 |
[04:36] | This is medical. | 这里是医务室 |
[04:37] | Yeah,Sonya,is Nikita down there with you? | 桑娅 尼基塔跟你们在一起吗 |
[04:40] | – No. – Has anyone seen her? | -没有 -有人看到她了吗 |
[04:42] | Uh,she was in ops. | 她刚在指挥中心 |
[04:43] | Well,she’s not here anymore. | 现在可不在这里了 |
[04:44] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[04:46] | We think Nikki’s been acting weird. | 我们觉得尼基不对劲 |
[04:50] | Like Amanda weird. | 有点阿曼达式的反常 |
[04:52] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:54] | Someone just started the car lift. | 有人刚启动了升车机 |
[04:56] | She’s headed up top. | 她去了顶层 |
[05:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[05:21] | To take care of a few things. | 去处理些事情 |
[05:22] | I’m in a rush. | 我赶时间 |
[05:23] | Is that what it feels like? | 赶时间是这样吗 |
[05:26] | Like what you have to do is so important | 什么事这么重要 |
[05:28] | that it just can’t wait? | 一刻都等不了 |
[05:30] | – Michael… – It’s not real. | -迈克尔 -这不是真的 |
[05:31] | Amanda has gotten into your head, | 阿曼达侵入了你的思维 |
[05:32] | just like she did with Alex. | 就像她对艾丽克丝做的一样 |
[05:36] | That’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[05:38] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[05:42] | Nikita,put the gun down. | 尼基塔 把枪放下 |
[05:45] | Think about what you’re doing. This is… | 想想你在做什么 这是… |
[05:47] | This is Amanda. We’ve seen this before. | 这是阿曼达的圈套 我们中过招的 |
[05:49] | Yes,we have. | 是的 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry,Michael. I can’t help it. | 很抱歉 迈克尔 我控制不住 |
[05:56] | She’s in my head. I can’t shut her out. | 她一直在我脑中 我没法不想 |
[06:01] | I don’t want to hurt you,but I will. | 我不想伤到你 不过我不能保证 |
[06:02] | Nikita,you can fight this. | 尼基塔 你能挺过来的 |
[06:03] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[06:04] | There’s so much I want to say. | 我有很多话想跟你说 |
[06:06] | Not now. | 但不是现在 |
[06:07] | Not until we can be alone together. | 得等到我俩单独相处的时候 |
[06:09] | I wish I knew when that will be. | 我也希望我能知道确切时间 |
[06:40] | Sorry,Michael. | 抱歉 迈克尔 |
[06:42] | I can’t help it. She’s in my head. | 我控制不住 她一直在我脑中 |
[06:43] | I can’t shut her out. | 我没法不想 |
[06:45] | I don’t want to hurt you,but I will. | 我不想伤到你 不过我不能保证 |
[06:46] | Nikita,you can fight this. | 尼基塔 你能挺过来的 |
[06:47] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[06:49] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[06:51] | What Amanda does isn’t possession. | 阿曼达并没有对她洗脑 |
[06:53] | When I did the things that I did, | 我被洗脑的时候 |
[06:54] | my actions felt natural, | 我的所作所为很自然 |
[06:55] | the result of my own choices. | 都是我自己的选择 |
[06:56] | I wasn’t aware that I was being manipulated. | 我感觉不到是被操纵的 |
[06:58] | So you’re saying this isn’t one of Amanda’s Jedi mind tricks? | 那你的意思是 阿曼达没有在她大脑上搞鬼 |
[07:01] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得是 |
[07:03] | Nikita’s doing this on her own? | 尼基塔一个人在处理这些事 |
[07:04] | Doing what? And why the act? | 什么事 为什么都这种反应 |
[07:07] | To send us a message. | 她在向我们传递信息 |
[07:22] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[07:24] | Janet Malcolm. | 珍妮特·马尔科姆 |
[07:25] | President Spencer’s personal aide. | 斯宾塞总统的私人助理 |
[07:26] | We met in Toronto during the G20. | 我们在多伦多的二十国集团峰会上见过 |
[07:28] | I arranged for you to get into the gala. | 我安排你进入宴会的 |
[07:31] | Yes,of course. How are you? | 是的 最近怎么样 |
[07:33] | – Good. – It’s good to see you. | -很好 -很高兴再见面 |
[07:34] | You too. Well,what are you doing here? | 我也是 你在这里做什么呢 |
[07:35] | I’m teaching a seminar at Georgetown. | 我在乔治城带一个研究班 |
[07:39] | The Press Department was looking for you in Toronto. | 宣传部的人还在多伦多找你来着 |
[07:41] | Yeah,they wanted to do a little media package | 是的 他们想采访一下 |
[07:43] | on your close relationship with the president, | 关于你与总统亲密关系 |
[07:46] | get you talking about her impact on your life. | 以及总统对你人生的影响 |
[07:49] | She has had an impact. | 她的确对我有很大影响 |
[07:52] | Janet,I’m glad I ran into you. | 珍妮特 很高兴遇到你 |
[07:55] | I need to ask you something. | 我有点事想请你帮忙 |
[07:59] | I need to get on the President’s calendar today. | 我今天需要见到总统 |
[08:02] | – Today? – I know it’s short notice, | -今天 -我知道太仓促了 |
[08:04] | but I have something very important | 但是我有很重要的事情 |
[08:06] | – I need to speak with her about. – Well,I’m sorry, | -需要找总统谈 -很抱歉 |
[08:08] | but no one gets on the President’s calendar that fast. | 谁也不可能在这么短的时间内就见到总统 |
[08:10] | I mean,not unless World War III is breaking out. | 除非是第三次世界大战要爆发了 |
[08:13] | And plus,the secret service would still have to pre-screen– | 况且特勤处的人也要事先… |
[08:18] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[08:19] | But I’m not asking. | 但我不是在请求你 |
[08:23] | She said there were things she wanted to say, | 她说她有些事想跟我说 |
[08:25] | but we had to… | 但我们得… |
[08:27] | “Wait until we can be alone together.” | “等到我们单独在一起的时候” |
[08:32] | “Wait until we can be alone.” | “要等到我们单独在一起的时候” |
[08:34] | Maybe she knew we were watching her on security cams? | 或许她知道我们在利用监控观察她 |
[08:36] | Or maybe Amanda was listening. | 或者是阿曼达能听到她说的话 |
[08:38] | When Amanda forced me to be her mole, | 当时阿曼达逼我做内鬼的时候 |
[08:40] | I couldn’t tell any of you, | 我无法告诉你们实情 |
[08:41] | because I knew that she was monitoring me. | 因为我知道她在监视着我 |
[08:44] | That’s why Nikki was acting so squirrelly. | 这就是尼基行为古怪的原因 |
[08:47] | Nikita was trying to tell us she’s been bugged. | 尼基塔是想告诉我们她被窃听了 |
[08:49] | Tolcher’s subcutaneous comm. | 托德的皮下通讯器 |
[08:51] | Amanda could have implanted one in Nikita. | 阿曼达可能在尼基塔的身上装了一个 |
[08:52] | Birkhoff,can you reverse engineer the chip in Tolcher? | 伯克霍夫 你能逆向分析托德身体里的芯片 |
[08:55] | Isolate the frequency Amanda’s using? | 分离出阿曼达用的频率吗 |
[08:56] | We might be able to use that to– | 我们或许可以利用它来… |
[08:57] | To track the comm that’s in Nikki. | 追踪到尼基身上的通讯器 |
[08:59] | Yeah,I think so. | 是的 应该可以 |
[09:00] | You want to go play operation? | 想要跟我一起试试吗 |
[09:12] | Call in, | 给他们打电话 |
[09:13] | tell them you’ll be out sick, | 告诉他们你要请病假 |
[09:15] | and get me on the President’s schedule. | 然后安排我和总统见面 |
[09:18] | I don’t have the authority to do that. | 我没有做这个权限 |
[09:19] | Janet,I found you. | 珍妮特 我能找到你 |
[09:22] | I can easily track where your home is, | 我也能轻易找到你家在哪里 |
[09:25] | your family. | 还有你的家人 |
[09:39] | Tracy. Could you do me a favor? | 特雷西 能帮我个忙吗 |
[09:41] | I forgot to put someone on the schedule. | 日程表里我落下一个人 |
[09:44] | Uh,a Susan Mason. | 她叫苏珊·梅森 |
[09:49] | Okay,I got a lock on the frequency. | 好了 已经锁定那个频率了 |
[09:51] | It’s coming from D.C. | 是来自华盛顿特区的 |
[09:53] | She’s in Washington? | 她在华盛顿 |
[09:54] | I just checked the armory. | 我刚刚查看了武器库 |
[09:56] | In addition to her glock,she took a silencer, | 除了他的格洛克手枪 她还带了消音器 |
[09:58] | a PSG-1 sniper rifle and scope, | 一把PSG-1狙击步枪和瞄准镜 |
[10:00] | plus match grade ammo. | 以及相匹配的弹药 |
[10:02] | That’s a kill mission kit. | 那可是用于刺杀任务的装备 |
[10:06] | She told me Spencer should be afraid of her. | 她跟我说过斯宾塞应该害怕她 |
[10:09] | She was trying to warn me. | 她是想警告我 |
[10:11] | Warn you of what? | 警告你什么 |
[10:13] | She’s going to try and kill the President. | 她是要去刺杀总统 |
[10:19] | Look,I’m not going to hurt you,all right? | 听我说 我不会伤害你的 知道吗 |
[10:22] | A construction crew will be here in a few hours. | 几个小时后就会有施工队来这儿 |
[10:24] | They’ll find you. You’ll be fine. | 他们会发现你 你不会有事的 |
[10:26] | You try to get by secret service without clearance, | 如果想带着武器混过特勤处 |
[10:28] | and they will shoot you. | 他们会向你开枪的 |
[10:30] | If I fail,there’ll be no reason to live. | 如果刺杀失败 我也不想活了 |
[10:38] | Amanda,the President is inside the White House all day. | 阿曼达 总统一整天都在白宫里 |
[10:40] | No chance to sniper from long range. | 根本没有机会用狙击枪进行长距离射击 |
[10:42] | But I did get an appointment to see her. | 但是我有一次面见她的机会 |
[10:44] | I knew you’d find a way. | 我就知道你会有办法的 |
[10:46] | I still have to get past White House security. | 但我需要能够通过白宫的安全检查 |
[10:47] | I told you I needed a team for this. | 我告诉过你我需要一只小队帮忙 |
[10:49] | Not that you would know anything about needing friends. | 不像你从来不找朋友帮忙 |
[10:51] | Oh,I know all about how valuable | 我非常清楚交对朋友 |
[10:53] | having the right friends can be. | 是多么地重要 |
[10:57] | Get me Stirling. | 打给斯特林 |
[11:10] | Nikki,I’m talking to you | 尼基 我在通过 |
[11:12] | through your car’s onboard navigation system. | 你车上的车载导航系统跟你通话 |
[11:14] | – Birkhoff? – No time to explain. | -伯克霍夫 -没时间解释了 |
[11:15] | We have a very short window. | 我们的时间很短 |
[11:17] | Win– window for what? | 什 什么时间 |
[11:25] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[11:28] | You have to get out of here now. | 你得赶紧离开这儿 |
[11:30] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[11:33] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[11:34] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不清楚情况 |
[11:35] | We know about Amanda’s bug. | 我们知道了阿曼达的窃听器 |
[11:36] | Birkhoff’s jamming it. | 伯克霍夫正在干扰信号 |
[11:38] | No. | 不行 |
[11:39] | You can’t. She’ll know. | 不能这样 她会知道的 |
[11:40] | No,it’s disguised as interference. | 不 信号被伪装成受了干扰 |
[11:42] | She’ll think you went through a tunnel or something. | 她会以为你在穿过地道之类的 |
[11:44] | As long as we don’t cut her out for too long. | 只要我们没有屏蔽她太久 |
[11:45] | Just long enough to stop you from killing the president. | 时间足以阻止你暗杀总统 |
[11:52] | We know. We got your message. | 我们知道了 我们收到了你的消息 |
[12:03] | I’ve lost Nikita’s signal. | 我和尼基塔失去了联系 |
[12:07] | If you can’t clear it up in a few seconds, | 如果几秒后你不能恢复信号 |
[12:09] | let me know. | 就告诉我 |
[12:13] | We know Amanda didn’t alter your brain, | 我们知道阿曼达没有改变你的大脑 |
[12:14] | so what did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[12:15] | She didn’t do anything to me. | 她对我没做什么 |
[12:17] | She did something to you. | 她对你动了手脚 |
[12:27] | The nanotoxin is embedded | 你新手的碳纤维骨骼中 |
[12:29] | in the carbon fiber bone of your new hand. | 植入了纳米毒素 |
[12:34] | If I don’t fulfill her mission, | 如果我不执行她的任务 |
[12:36] | she won’t give me the antidote. | 她就不会给我解毒剂 |
[12:42] | I kill the president,or you die,Michael. | 我要杀了总统 否则你会死 迈克尔 |
[12:47] | I have to go. Amanda’s going– | 我得走了 阿曼达… |
[12:48] | There’s no way I’m letting you go through with this. | 我绝无可能会让你这么做 |
[12:50] | What happens to you if you do? I’d rather– | 如果你这么做会有什么下场 我宁愿 |
[12:52] | You’d rather die? | 你宁愿去死 |
[12:53] | That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 这就是我没有告诉你的原因 |
[12:57] | – You can’t just– – what choice do I have? | -你不能… -我还有什么选择 |
[13:00] | Why did you give us clues | 如果你不想让我们阻止你 |
[13:02] | if you didn’t want us to stop you? | 为什么还给我们留下线索 |
[13:04] | Because if I have to go through with this, | 因为如果我不得不这么做 |
[13:07] | I wanted you to know why. | 我想让你知道原因 |
[13:10] | What if there’s another way? | 如果还有别的方法呢 |
[13:13] | We take the nanotoxin out of play. | 解除纳米毒素的威胁 |
[13:14] | We know there’s an antidote. | 我们知道有解毒剂 |
[13:17] | No,we already used the last dose | 不行 我们已经把最后一剂 |
[13:18] | on Maryam Hasan. | 用在了玛丽亚·汉森身上 |
[13:19] | Okay,so we find more. | 我们可以找到更多 |
[13:20] | In the research,we found another scientist. | 在调查中 我们查到另一位科学家 |
[13:22] | His name is Kang. | 他的名字叫康 |
[13:24] | If anything,it looks like tolcher was working heavily from his theories. | 托德似乎深入研究过他的理论 |
[13:27] | He may be able to make more antidote. | 他有可能配制更多的解毒剂 |
[13:32] | I can’t go. Amanda’s watching. | 我不能去 阿曼达在监视我 |
[13:33] | We can. | 我们可以 |
[13:35] | Stick to your plan so she doesn’t suspect. | 继续你的任务 让她别起疑心 |
[13:37] | We’ll go find the antidote. | 我们去找解毒剂 |
[13:39] | I can buy you some time. | 我可以为你们争取时间 |
[13:41] | Nikita– | 尼基塔 |
[13:42] | Michael,if you want to save me, | 迈克尔 如果你想救我 |
[13:44] | save yourself. | 先救你自己 |
[13:56] | How do we know Dr. Kang isn’t working for the shop too? | 我们怎么知道康博士也为”商店”工作 |
[13:58] | We don’t. | 我们不必知道 |
[14:00] | Part of me hopes he’s dirty. | 我有点希望他不是无辜的 |
[14:02] | At least I could punch someone. | 我起码能够揍他 |
[14:04] | Alex,look. | 艾丽克丝 听着 |
[14:07] | If this goes bad, | 如果出了差错 |
[14:08] | I’m worried about what it’ll do to Nikita. | 我很担心尼基塔会有何下场 |
[14:10] | Make her understand that her family, | 让她明白她的家庭 |
[14:12] | the one that she’s built, | 那个她组建的家庭 |
[14:13] | is there for her. | 在背后支持她 |
[14:14] | She started this journey by herself. | 她孤身一身开始这段旅程 |
[14:17] | I need to know she will not end it alone. | 我要确保她不会孤独终老 |
[14:20] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[14:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:25] | Excuse me. You can’t be here. | 抱歉 你们不能来这里 |
[14:27] | Dr. Kang,CIA. | 康博士 中央情报局 |
[14:28] | We need a moment of your time. | 我们得占用您的一点时间 |
[14:56] | I’m here on commander Evan Danforth’s orders. | 我奉埃文·丹佛斯司令的命令前来 |
[14:58] | You have anything about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[15:02] | This is blue 1. | 我是蓝1号 |
[15:03] | We have an unsub in the tunnels | 有不明嫌犯进入通道 |
[15:04] | and are investigating. | 正在核实其身份 |
[15:08] | Lock it down. | 把门锁上 |
[15:12] | This is… | 这… |
[15:14] | This is outrageous. | 这太让人震惊了 |
[15:15] | So you recognize what Tolcher was doing? | 你查出托德在做什么吗 |
[15:17] | He took my nanoparticle drug delivery system | 他盗用了我的纳米微粒给药系统 |
[15:19] | and weaponized it. | 并将它制成了武器 |
[15:21] | How did he get this? | 他是怎么拿到的 |
[15:23] | The people he’s working with have eyes everywhere. | 和他共事的人四处都有眼线 |
[15:27] | So someone’s spying on my lab? | 这么说有人在监视我的实验室 |
[15:28] | Possibly. More importantly, | 有可能 更重要的是 |
[15:29] | is there a way to counter the nanotoxin? | 纳米毒素有解毒剂吗 |
[15:32] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[15:35] | Nanocells are designed to mimic human tissue, | 纳米细胞是专为仿制人体组织设计的 |
[15:37] | so they can’t survive without a live host | 离开活体宿主 它们最多只能 |
[15:38] | for more than 20 minutes. | 存活20多分钟 |
[15:40] | Doctor,yes or no? | 医生 可以还是不可以 |
[15:41] | Yes. Yes,if I had a live, | 可以 只要我能找到 |
[15:43] | infected subject to work with. | 活体感染对象 |
[15:49] | Well,you’ve got one. | 近在眼前 |
[15:56] | These tunnels are classified. | 这些是机密通道 |
[15:59] | How did you get access? | 你怎么进来的 |
[16:01] | I’m a covert operative for commander Evan Danforth. | 我是埃文·丹佛斯司令手下的秘密特工 |
[16:03] | He told me to use them. | 他让我从机密通道进来 |
[16:05] | Commander Danforth is dead. | 丹佛斯司令已经死了 |
[16:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:07] | But my mission is still active. | 但我的任务仍然有效 |
[16:09] | I couldn’t risk being seen going through a public route. | 我不能冒险从公共路线进来 |
[16:12] | I have very important intel for the president. | 我有十万火急的情报要传达总统 |
[16:16] | Regarding what? | 关于什么 |
[16:18] | For her ears only. | 只能告诉她本人 |
[16:23] | We’ll check out your story. | 我们会核实你的说法 |
[16:28] | I’m going to need supplies. | 我需要实验器材 |
[16:30] | We have a lab ready to go. | 我们有设备完善的实验室 |
[16:31] | Why can’t I just work here? | 为什么不能在这里研制 |
[16:33] | Security could be an issue. | 因为保安不够完善 |
[16:52] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[16:53] | So Dr. Tolcher had you infect Kang | 所以托德医生让你用纳米毒剂 |
[16:55] | with the nanotoxin? | 感染了康医生 |
[16:56] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[16:57] | A failsafe in case Kang ever discovered | 以防康医生发现我们 |
[16:59] | that we had been hacking his research. | 盗用了他的研究成果 |
[17:02] | Excellent foresight. | 很有远见 |
[17:05] | Let’s,um–let’s keep this between us,shall we? | 这事儿只有你知我知 明白吗 |
[17:07] | Amanda might feel compelled to do something rash | 要是阿曼达知道这件事 |
[17:09] | in response to this action, | 搞不好会鲁莽行事 |
[17:10] | which wouldn’t be prudent for anybody. | 这对谁都没有好处 |
[17:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:17] | – Come with us. – Where are we going? | -跟我们走 -去哪里 |
[17:25] | Uncuff her. | 给她解铐 |
[17:30] | Return to your posts. | 回到你们的岗位 |
[17:31] | Sir,we really should stay with– | 先生 我们应该留下 |
[17:32] | I said,dismissed. | 我说了 解散 |
[17:50] | I’ve cleared agents from the blue sector | 我已经让蓝区的所有特工 |
[17:52] | for the next ten minutes. | 撤离十分钟 |
[17:52] | I can get you as far as the oval office. | 我最多可以带你到总统办公室 |
[17:56] | You’ll need this. | 你需要这个 |
[17:59] | How much did Amanda pay you | 阿曼达付了你多少钱 |
[18:01] | – to betray your country? – I don’t work for Amanda. | -让你背叛国家 -我不为阿曼达效力 |
[18:04] | But the people I do work for | 但我效力的对象 |
[18:04] | want to make sure she gets what she needs, | 希望确保她能如愿以偿 |
[18:06] | and this has nothing to do with money. | 这和钱没有关系 |
[18:07] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[18:13] | Be a good girl and take the gun. | 乖乖听话 拿枪干活 |
[18:22] | I told you,Nikita, | 我告诉过你 尼基塔 |
[18:23] | I know all about how valuable it is | 我知道结交正确的朋友 |
[18:25] | to have the right friends. | 有多大的价值 |
[18:27] | Then why not have him do the job? | 那你何不让他去暗杀总统 |
[18:29] | Do you really need to ask? | 这还需要问吗 |
[18:31] | You’re the one who has to suffer, | 我要让你承受痛苦 |
[18:32] | so you’re the one who has to take the fall for this. | 必须由你来完成任务 |
[18:35] | Now,no more excuses or unforeseen problems, | 现在 别再找任何借口或理由 |
[18:37] | because I’ve thought of everything. | 因为我已经考虑周全 |
[18:44] | Birkhoff,do you have a read on Nikita’s position? | 伯克霍夫 你找到尼基塔的位置了吗 |
[18:47] | Just give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[18:50] | If I’m not careful,Amanda’s going to figure out | 如果我走错一步 阿曼达就会发现 |
[18:51] | she’s on a party line. | 她被接入了公用线路 |
[18:53] | You find the doc? | 你找到医生了吗 |
[18:55] | He’s dead. Where is she? | 他死了 她在哪儿 |
[19:02] | Just outside the oval. | 总统办公室门口 |
[19:03] | Can you patch me in to Nikita over Amanda’s comm | 你能避开阿曼达的监听 |
[19:05] | – without Amanda hearing? – Are you nuts? | -帮我接上尼基塔吗 -你疯了吗 |
[19:07] | If Nikita’s signal drops out now, | 如果尼基塔的信号现在出问题 |
[19:08] | Amanda’s definitely going to know something’s up. | 阿曼达肯定知道我们在动手脚 |
[19:10] | I just need a few seconds. Can you do it? | 我只需要几秒钟 你可以做到吗 |
[19:12] | – Technically,yes– – Then do it. | -技术上没问题 -那就做 |
[19:27] | Single shot to the head. Make it count. | 一枪爆头 不容有误 |
[19:39] | Ms. Mason,you can go in now. | 梅森女士 你可以进去了 |
[19:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | What are you doing here, | 你来这里干什么 |
[19:52] | and how the hell did you get on my schedule? | 你又是怎么得到我的日程表的 |
[19:59] | There’s something I have to do. | 我有非做不可的事 |
[20:00] | I’ve settled everything with Fletcher. | 我已经和弗莱彻交代好了 |
[20:02] | You have no more obligation to me or the government. | 你们没有义务再听命于我或政府 |
[20:04] | This is about saving someone. | 这件事攸关人命 |
[20:08] | Have you ever had to | 你有没有试过 |
[20:09] | decide between two impossible choices? | 必须在两难的选择中进行抉择 |
[20:13] | Of course. | 当然有过 |
[20:16] | But if you step back, | 但如果你退一步看 |
[20:17] | you’ll usually see that one is more important than the other. | 你会发现其中一个更加重要 |
[20:21] | Nikita,can you hear me? | 尼基塔 你可以听到我吗 |
[20:24] | – Michael? – What? | -迈克尔 -什么 |
[20:26] | It’s okay. Amanda can’t hear us. | 没关系的 阿曼达听不到我们 |
[20:30] | Do you have the antidote? | 你拿到解药了吗 |
[20:32] | Have you lost your mind? | 你没疯吧 |
[20:33] | Okay,look,I-I don’t have a lot of time,so– | 我没有太多时间 |
[20:35] | Michael,do you have the antidote? | 迈克尔 你拿到解药了吗 |
[20:40] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[20:42] | We don’t have it. | 我们没拿到解药 |
[20:45] | Yes,we have it. | 是的 我们拿到了 |
[20:50] | The threat’s been neutralized. | 威胁已经无效了 |
[20:51] | You can abort. | 你可以不用听她的了 |
[20:54] | Oh,thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:00] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:07] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些事你必须知道 |
[21:09] | There are people trying to kill you. | 有人想要取你性命 |
[21:11] | A lot of people are trying to kill me. | 很多人都想要取我性命 |
[21:13] | I’m the president of the United States. | 谁让我是美国总统呢 |
[21:14] | I’m talking about your inner circle. | 我指的是你身边的人 |
[21:18] | One of your secret service gave me this to kill you, | 你特勤部里的一个人给了我这个 |
[21:22] | to take you out. | 让我杀了你 |
[21:25] | That’s from my security? | 这是我的特勤人员给你的吗 |
[21:27] | Yes,it is. | 正是 |
[21:28] | I know who,but there could be more. | 我知道是谁 但可能还有更多人 |
[21:36] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你听懂我在说什么了吗 |
[21:39] | Do you know what you have to do? | 你知道你应该干什么吗 |
[21:41] | I know exactly what I have to do. | 我非常清楚 |
[22:03] | Eagle is down. Eagle is down. | 老鹰中枪 老鹰中枪 |
[22:05] | Eagle is down. | 老鹰中枪 |
[22:07] | I told you… | 我警告过你 |
[22:09] | I’ve thought of everything. | 所有事情我都已经考虑周全了 |
[22:18] | – Eagle is down. – Lock down castle. | -老鹰中枪 -封锁城堡 |
[22:19] | Alert the M.U. Eagle is down. | 通知M.U. 老鹰中枪 |
[22:20] | We need a trauma unit. | 我们需要一个救护组 |
[22:21] | Get the vice president to the bunker. | 把副总统送去紧急避难处 |
[22:22] | Initiate priority security protocol. | 启动特级安保戒备 |
[22:24] | Put her to the lockdown. | 把她关至一级防范禁闭处 |
[22:24] | Get her secure off site. | 把她安全转移 |
[22:25] | Use the tunnels. No eyes. | 用地下通道 不要让人看见 |
[22:27] | Go,go. | 快走 |
[22:28] | Please tell me that didn’t just happen. | 告诉我刚才发生的都不是真的 |
[22:31] | It happened. It–it really happened. | 是真的 都是真的 |
[22:34] | The president is dead. | 总统死了 |
[22:38] | And somehow,Amanda was responsible for it. | 而且肯定和阿曼达有关 |
[22:40] | This was all a trap to frame Nikita. | 这就是一个陷害尼基塔的圈套 |
[22:41] | It was a contingency. | 有这个可能 |
[22:43] | Amanda made sure Nikita would go down | 即使尼基塔自己不动手刺杀 |
[22:44] | for the assassination | 阿曼达也计划好了 |
[22:45] | even if Nikita couldn’t pull the trigger. | 让她因为刺杀事件被抓住 |
[22:48] | The game was rigged all along. | 一切都是计划好的 |
[22:49] | But how? | 但这是怎么做到的 |
[22:52] | Could she have gotten in Spencer’s head? | 难道她知道斯宾塞会怎么想 |
[22:53] | Somehow gotten her in her chair? | 还想办法把她控制了 |
[22:55] | Oh,how would she gain that kind of access? | 她怎么会有这么大权利 |
[22:57] | And if she did,why not kill the president then? | 如果有权利 她为什么不直接杀了总统 |
[22:58] | Guys,this is the shop we’re talking about. | 我们现在说的是”商店” |
[23:00] | It’s got to be some kind of– | 它应该会是一种… |
[23:01] | Hey,hey. None of this matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[23:02] | What matters is we have to save Nikita. | 重要的是我们怎么救出尼基塔 |
[23:04] | The secret service is going to be all over her by now. | 现在特勤部应该把她看得严严实实 |
[23:06] | That’s if they haven’t already dropped her | 前提还是他们还没把她 |
[23:08] | in the deepest hole they got. | 关进深牢大狱里去 |
[23:13] | Hey. Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[23:15] | Getting her out. | 救她出来 |
[23:16] | – Michael,you’re at risk… – Screw that. | -迈克尔 你这样很危险 -得了吧 |
[23:18] | Look,Michael,we will rescue Nikita, | 迈克尔 我们会把尼基塔救出来的 |
[23:20] | but you can’t do anything if you’re dead. | 但是如果你死了 你就无能为力了 |
[23:21] | I’m dead already. Kang is gone, | 我必死无疑了 康死了 |
[23:24] | as is any chance of me getting an antidote. | 我绝对不可能拿到解药了 |
[23:28] | And I’ll be damned if I stand around | 如果尼基塔有麻烦我却袖手旁观 |
[23:29] | while Nikita’s in trouble. | 那是不可能的 |
[23:31] | Wait,you’re not dead yet. | 等等 或许你还有一线生机 |
[23:33] | Look,I’ve been thinking,Kang said | 我一直在想 康说过 |
[23:34] | that the nanocells react just like living tissue. | 纳米细胞跟活体细胞一样 |
[23:37] | They die when the host body dies. | 宿主死亡 它们也会死亡 |
[23:42] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[23:45] | So what if the host body dies? | 如果宿主死了呢 |
[23:49] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[23:51] | We kill Mikey,we kill the nanocells. | 我们杀了迈克尔 也就杀死了纳米细胞 |
[23:54] | Then we revive him. | 然后我们救活他 |
[23:57] | It’s what Amanda did to me to deactivate my kill chip. | 阿曼达就是这样关闭我的夺命芯片的 |
[24:02] | We don’t have that time. | 我们时间不多 |
[24:05] | You remember what Nikita said? | 还记得尼基塔说的话吗 |
[24:08] | To save her,you have to save yourself. | 要救她 就先救你自己 |
[24:16] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[24:17] | It’s to lower your body temperature. | 用来降低你的体温 |
[24:18] | We have to stop your heart for 20 minutes. | 我们得让你的心脏停止跳动20分钟 |
[24:19] | That’s how long Kang said it takes | 康说得用这么长时间 |
[24:21] | to kill the nanocells. | 才能杀死纳米细胞 |
[24:22] | The only way to prevent brain damage | 唯一防止脑损伤的办法就是 |
[24:24] | is to induce hypothermia. | 降低体温 |
[24:26] | Having brain damage would be good. | 脑损伤也许不算坏事 |
[24:33] | You’re trying to figure out why I did it this way,aren’t you? | 你在想我为什么这么做 对吧 |
[24:36] | See,my associates needed the president dead, | 我的合伙人要总统死 |
[24:39] | but they also needed a specific narrative. | 但他们也需要合理的陈词 |
[24:43] | So I gave them an assassin with an axe to grind. | 所以我给了他们一位怀有异心的杀手 |
[24:47] | From now until the end of history, | 至此以后 |
[24:50] | every man,woman,and child will know your name. | 你将闻名天下 |
[24:53] | Booth,Oswald…Nikita. | 布斯 奥司华德 尼基塔 |
[25:00] | You know,it’s funny, | 有趣的是 |
[25:02] | I’m the only one who hasn’t gone through this. | 我是唯一没有这个经历的人 |
[25:04] | All of you have already done this resurrection thing. | 你们都干过这种”死去活来”的事了 |
[25:07] | Well,it’s about time you joined the club. | 欢迎你即将加入我们 |
[25:10] | Your story’s not going to hold up. | 你的谎言会被识破的 |
[25:12] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[25:14] | Your testimony could confuse matters, | 你的证词可能混淆视听 |
[25:16] | which is why I can’t allow you to speak | 所以我要让你 |
[25:18] | to anyone,ever. | 永远闭嘴 |
[25:22] | Stand down. | 停下 |
[25:22] | There’s been a change in orders. | 命令有变 |
[25:24] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:24] | Return to castle. The suspect’s coming with me. | 返回城堡 疑犯跟我走 |
[25:26] | No,stop. Don’t listen to him. | 不要 千万别听他的 |
[25:28] | Sir,the protocol is very clear. | 长官 行动规程很清楚 |
[25:30] | We’re changing the protocol. | 规程变了 |
[25:31] | Now turn her over. That’s an order. | 把她交给我 这是命令 |
[25:33] | He’s working with the people who killed the president. | 他是为杀害总统的人卖命的 |
[25:34] | Agent,you’ve lost control of your prisoner. | 探员 你被犯人迷惑了 |
[25:36] | Will you shut her– | 你能让她闭 |
[25:39] | up? | 嘴吗 |
[25:42] | This is Stirling. I have control of the situation. | 我是斯特林 我已控制局势 |
[25:44] | – All agents stand down. Nikita- – Wait a minute. | -所有特工被清除 尼基塔 -等等 |
[25:45] | Wait a minute. He’s on Amanda’s frequency. | 等等 他在阿曼达的波段上 |
[25:47] | I might be able to overload the relay. | 我可以让中继站负荷过载 |
[25:49] | Make it look like she got loose | 伪造现场 看起来是她挣脱看押 |
[25:50] | and killed the others,but not before they fatally shot her first. | 并在中枪身亡前 杀死了其他人 |
[26:12] | Thanks,Birkhoff. | 谢谢 伯克霍夫 |
[26:19] | Listen,whatever you guys are going to do,do it fast, | 不管你们要干什么 动作要快 |
[26:20] | because Amanda is definitely going to be on to us now. | 因为阿曼达绝对要对我们采取行动 |
[26:28] | Welcome to Division. | 欢迎来到”组织” |
[26:36] | Start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[26:45] | Stirling,report in. | 斯特林 回话 |
[26:48] | Stirling. | 斯特林 |
[26:51] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[26:55] | Send the kill signal,and trigger the nanotoxin now. | 立刻发送信号 激活纳米毒素 |
[26:58] | Birkhoff,how is he? | 伯克霍夫 他怎么样了 |
[27:00] | Uh,he’s–he’s dead, | 他死了 |
[27:02] | but,uh,not the way you think. | 但不是你想的那样 |
[27:03] | We had to flatline him to kill the nanotoxin. | 我们必须让他假死以杀死纳米细胞 |
[27:05] | What? What about the antidote? | 什么 解毒剂呢 |
[27:07] | They,uh,they never got it. | 他们没能拿到 |
[27:10] | It’s okay,though. Alex is on top of it. | 但是没关系 这事艾丽克丝驾轻就熟 |
[27:11] | 20 minutes,and they’re going to bring him back. | 需要20分钟 然后让他醒过来 |
[27:12] | I’m on my way. Birkhoff,listen to me. | 我正在路上 伯克霍夫 听着 |
[27:15] | Don’t let him die. Do you understand? | 别让他死 听到了吗 |
[27:16] | Don’t you dare let him die. | 你敢让他死 |
[27:23] | We sent out a signal but never got a valid response. | 我们发送了信号 但是没有生效 |
[27:26] | The nanotoxin was never activated. | 纳米毒素没有激活 |
[27:34] | There’s a group of gentlemen | 最近我花了不少钱 |
[27:35] | I hired for quite a bit of money recently. | 雇佣了一批绅士 |
[27:38] | Former employees,actually. | 事实上是我以前的雇佣军 |
[27:40] | They’re on standby. | 他们正在待命 |
[27:41] | I’d like you to tell them it’s time to go to work. | 告诉他们该干活了 |
[27:44] | What orders shall I give them? | 给他们下什么命令 |
[27:45] | tell them to return to division | 告诉他们返回”组织” |
[27:47] | And wipe everyone out. | 把所有人清理掉 |
[27:56] | one,two,three,four,five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[28:00] | 150. | 一百五 |
[28:03] | Clear. | 准备好了 |
[28:07] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素 |
[28:11] | 200. | 两百 |
[28:14] | Clear. | 准备好了 |
[28:18] | There. | 有了 |
[28:22] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[28:23] | One,two,three | 一 二 三 |
[28:36] | Guys,we have multiple hostiles incoming. | 伙计们 有许多敌人正在靠近 |
[28:39] | They are well-armed. | 他们全副武装 |
[28:41] | Judging from their cover formation, | 并且从掩护队形看来 |
[28:42] | – They’re well-trained. – Damn it. | -他们训练有素 -该死的 |
[28:44] | Come on,Michael. Michael,come on! | 醒过来 迈克尔 迈克尔 醒过来 |
[28:53] | Son of a– | 我去 |
[28:54] | Nikki,I’ve gotta go. We’re under attack. | 尼基 我要挂了 我们被袭击了 |
[28:56] | It’s the rest of the dirty 30s. | 是地下30人组里余下的人 |
[28:58] | If you’ve got any power-ups left for that car, | 如果你车上还有剩余的武器 |
[28:59] | now’s the time to use them. | 是时候派上用场了 |
[29:00] | Everybody,we’ve got bad guys on the way down. | 所有人注意 有坏人往下面来了 |
[29:03] | You guys go. | 你们去吧 |
[29:04] | I’ll stay with Michael. | 我留在这儿抢救迈克尔 |
[29:06] | It’s OK,go. | 没事的 去吧 |
[29:07] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | One,two,three– | 一 二 三 |
[29:15] | – Who are they? – I caught a couple faces. | -他们是什么人 -我扫描到几个人的脸 |
[29:17] | Trevor,Morgan,Allenby– | 特雷弗 摩根 艾伦比 |
[29:18] | Dirty 30s are attacking us? | 地下30人组在攻击我们 |
[29:19] | Amanda. She’s got shop money now. | 阿曼达 她现在有”商店”的钱了 |
[29:21] | She can afford them. | 雇得起他们了 |
[29:22] | Let’s get them away from Medical. | 别让他们靠近医疗室 |
[29:49] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[30:19] | How you like me now? | 现在感觉怎么样 |
[30:21] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:29] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[30:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:34] | I got three rounds. | 我还有三发 |
[30:38] | Make them count. | 好好利用它们 |
[30:41] | Draw them up top. | 吸引他们的注意 |
[30:44] | We’ll flank ’em. | 我们从侧面攻击 |
[30:46] | I got something I want to say. | 我有话要说 |
[30:49] | I never liked you guys. | 我从没喜欢过你们帮家伙 |
[30:54] | Well,then,you got nothing to lose. | 那你也没什么可损失的了 |
[32:42] | We’ll be fine. Go. | 我们会没事的 去吧 |
[32:44] | Go. | 走 |
[32:53] | He’s been down for so long. | 他停止呼吸太久了 |
[32:54] | I don’t know if his body’s strong enough. | 我不知道他能不能挺过去 |
[32:56] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[32:58] | He’s strong enough. Come on,Michael. | 他能挺过去的 醒过来 迈克尔 |
[33:03] | Give him the adrenaline. Now. | 给他注射肾上腺素 快 |
[33:09] | Michael. Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[33:12] | Do you remember when I told you | 你还记得我曾经对你说 |
[33:14] | That you were the strongest person I’d ever met? | 你是我见过的最坚强的人吗 |
[33:22] | We were standing in the snow. | 我们站在雪地里 |
[33:25] | We’d just gotten Kasim, | 我们刚解决了卡西姆 |
[33:28] | And you told me about the life he took from you. | 你向我讲述 你被他夺去的人生 |
[33:32] | And I thought, | 然后我想 |
[33:34] | How could anyone survive that? | 怎么有人能从这样的痛苦中活下来 |
[33:38] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[33:40] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[33:41] | And then you saved me,too. | 后来你也拯救了我 |
[33:55] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[33:55] | you pulled me out of the darkness | 当我无路可走的时候 |
[33:57] | when there was no other way. | 是你把我从深渊里解救出来 |
[33:59] | And I need you to be strong for me right now. | 我现在要你为我再坚强一次 |
[34:04] | If you want to save me… | 如果你想救我 |
[34:08] | save yourself. | 先救你自己 |
[34:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:50] | All of you went through that? | 你们都怎么了 |
[36:35] | As the nation continues | 正当举国上下 |
[36:37] | To mourn president spencer’s death, | 悼念斯宾塞总统时 |
[36:39] | The country’s law enforcement agencies | 国家执法部门 |
[36:40] | Have lanched the largest manhunt in history | 已经开始搜寻杀手 |
[36:44] | As they begin the search for the assassin. | 这是史上发动的最大搜捕行动 |
[36:46] | The Secret Service has released the following description. | 美国特勤局发布了凶手的样貌细节 |
[36:49] | Female,dark hair,roughly 5’7″. | 女性 黑发 身高一米七左右 |
[36:52] | They’ve also released an image, | 他们还发布了一张照片 |
[36:54] | Taken from security camera footage within the white house. | 是来自白宫内摄像头拍下的画面 |
[36:57] | The image is grainy,but take a close look. | 画面比较粗糙 但请大家看仔细 |
[37:00] | If you have any information regarding this person, | 如果您有任何与此人有关的信息 |
[37:03] | You are asked to contact local authorities. | 务必同当地警方联系 |
[37:05] | We’re going to clear your name. | 我们会还你清白的 |
[37:07] | No question. They got nothing. | 毫无疑问 他们没什么线索 |
[37:09] | That could be bigfoot. | 这图像看不出是谁 |
[37:11] | They’ll find a better image. | 他们会找到更清晰的图像 |
[37:12] | We’ll expose the truth before that happens. | 我们会在那之前揭露真相 |
[37:14] | The problem will be getting people to believe it. | 问题是如何使人们相信它 |
[37:16] | I know the truth,and I can hardly believe it. | 我知道真相都难以相信它 |
[37:18] | That’s why we need to get to the bottom | 所以我们要彻查 |
[37:19] | of what’s really going on… | 到底怎么回事 |
[37:21] | Find out why Amanda and the group wanted the president dead. | 弄清为何阿曼达和”商店” 要杀总统 |
[37:24] | How they made her commit suicide. | 他们是怎样让她自杀的 |
[37:26] | Those answers are what’s going to clear Nikita’s name. | 找到答案才能还尼基塔清白 |
[37:30] | We’ll need somewhere to work from. | 我们需要找个地方工作 |
[37:32] | Do you think maybe you could convince your hacker buddies | 你觉得能说服你的黑客老友们 |
[37:34] | to let us use this place for a while? | 让我们在这地方待一段时间吗 |
[37:37] | We’re going to need a safehouse, | 失去了总统的赦免令 |
[37:38] | Since we lost those presidential pardons. | 我们需要个安全藏身处 |
[37:42] | I’m putting you all in the line of fire. | 我让你们所有人卷入了这场战争 |
[37:47] | We can handle it. | 我们能搞定 |
[37:48] | No. This will be heat like we’ve never seen before. | 不 这会成为我们前所未见的危机 |
[37:51] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[37:53] | Nikita,we can beat this. | 尼基塔 我们能解决的 |
[37:57] | I was ready to die today, | 我今天都做了死的准备 |
[37:58] | but you and Alex and everyone refused to let that happen. | 但你和艾丽克丝及所有人救了我的命 |
[38:04] | You remember when Amanda tried to teach us | 你记得阿曼达曾教导我们 |
[38:06] | that our loved ones were a liability? | 爱人是负担吗 |
[38:11] | Well,it’s a good thing you’ve got more than one. | 你们能有这么多负担是件好事 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:33] | Till death do us part,right? | 直到死亡将我们分离 |
[38:47] | A toast to a successful beginning. | 为成功的开始干一杯 |
[38:54] | Nikita’s still alive. | 尼基塔还活着 |
[38:56] | We tend not to view these things as zero-sum games. | 我们不要把这些事看做此消彼长的竞争 |
[39:00] | What needed to happen happened. | 该发生的都发生了 |
[39:02] | The president is dead. | 总统毙命了 |
[39:03] | At least,to the outside world. | 至少对外界是这样 |
[39:13] | You should know that I am worthless as a hostage. | 你们该明白拿我做人质毫无价值 |
[39:16] | The United States will not negotiate with terrorists. | 美国不会同恐怖分子谈判 |
[39:20] | Typical of an American | 典型的美国人 |
[39:22] | to think she’s being held as some type of leverage. | 认为控制她是达成目的的手段 |
[39:25] | It is understandable. | 可以理解 |
[39:26] | Grabbing her,as you did,at the G20, | 你在G20峰会上抓了她 |
[39:29] | she probably suspects some foreign enemy. | 她大概怀疑是你是境外敌对势力 |
[39:33] | It could all come crashing down because of Nikita. | 这一切都可能被尼基塔毁了 |
[39:36] | We could release a clearer image. | 我们可以泄露一张清晰点的图像 |
[39:38] | Make sure people know who they’re chasing. | 确保人们清楚抓捕的是谁 |
[39:40] | No,meddling now would raise too many questions. | 不 现在插手会引起很多问题 |
[39:43] | Remember,we are the invisible hand. | 记住 我们要在暗中行动 |
[39:45] | Nikita has a habit of chopping off hands. | 尼基塔就喜欢搅乱行动 |
[39:48] | Then we shall grow another. | 那我们就另行计划 |
[39:52] | These are all Shop facilities. | 这些全是”商店”的装备 |
[39:54] | – Yup. – A lot of these locations | -对 -这些据点很多 |
[39:56] | correspond to known hubs for human trafficking. | 都是已知的非法人口贩卖枢纽 |
[40:02] | Maryam Hasan offered me a position at the U.N. | 玛丽亚·汉森曾邀请我去联合国供职 |
[40:05] | to work on the global trafficking problem. | 从事解决全球非法人口贩运问题 |
[40:07] | If I took it,I’d have the influence and cover | 我若接受邀请 就有办法 |
[40:09] | to get us into a lot of these places. | 让我们进入这些地方 |
[40:11] | You want to be a diplomat? | 你想做个外交官吗 |
[40:14] | It’d be a chance for Alexandra Udinov to do some good. | 能让亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫做些好事 |
[40:18] | Make the name into something that I could finally be proud of. | 让我最终能为这个名字而骄傲 |
[40:21] | And it’ll help us nail the people working with Amanda | 也会帮我们找出和阿曼达共事的人 |
[40:24] | and get us closer to clearing Nikita’s name. | 让我们更快还尼基塔清白 |
[40:29] | That’s not a bad strategy. | 策略不错 |
[40:33] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[40:38] | She was right here. | 她刚才还在那儿 |
[40:51] | Come on,Nikita. | 拜托 尼基塔 |
[40:53] | Answer your damn phone. | 接电话啊 |
[41:03] | Answer,damn it. | 赶紧接啊 |
[41:06] | Answer your phone. | 接电话 |
[41:18] | 来电 迈克尔 |