时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | It’s not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[00:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:50] | We took the hit for you. | 我们帮你挡了子弹 |
[00:51] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[01:21] | Where in the world is Nikita Mears? | 尼基塔·米尔斯到底躲在世界的哪个角落 |
[01:27] | Today marks the first hundred days | 自凯思琳·斯宾塞总统遇刺以来 |
[01:28] | since the assassination of President Kathleen Spencer, | 今天整好是第一百天 |
[01:31] | and still the search drags on for her assailant, | 而对本案声名狼藉的凶手 |
[01:34] | who bears the notorious label | 这名全球头号通缉犯的追查 |
[01:35] | of the most wanted woman in the world. | 仍然停滞不前 |
[01:38] | But like most things we desperately want, | 但与我们迫切期望的相反 |
[01:40] | Ms. Mears continues to elude our grasp. | 米尔斯多次躲过了我们追捕 |
[01:42] | With me today is Deputy Director Matthew Graham, | 今天我们请到的是联调局米尔斯案的负责人 |
[01:44] | head of the FBI’s task force on Mears. | 马修·格拉汉姆副局长 |
[01:48] | Matt. | 马特 |
[01:49] | Dale. | 戴尔 |
[01:50] | Where the heck is she? | 她到底在哪里 |
[01:52] | Come on, it’s been a few months. | 说吧 已经找了好几个月了 |
[01:53] | You can’t blame us if we start to worry about our safety. | 你可不能怪我们开始担心自己的安全问题 |
[01:56] | Your viewers have nothing to worry about. | 观众没有什么可担心的 |
[01:57] | Not my viewers, | 担心的不只是观众 |
[01:58] | the American public, and they beg to differ. | 整个美国社会都人心惶惶 |
[02:00] | Because if it’s really that easy | 如果要干掉世界上 |
[02:01] | to kill the most protected person in the world, | 保护最严密的总统有这么简单 |
[02:04] | then none of us are safe. | 那么我们之中没有一个人是安全的 |
[02:05] | Your viewers have nothing to worry about. | 观众没有什么可担心的 |
[02:06] | First of all, rest easy in the knowledge | 首先 公众们大可放心 |
[02:08] | that wherever Nikita Mears is hiding, | 因为不论尼基塔·米尔斯身在何处 |
[02:10] | she is nowhere near the United States. | 她都不可能在美国国内 |
[02:13] | And today, the Bureau is reinforcing its commitment | 同时 联调局在不断加大力度 |
[02:15] | to capturing Nikita | 力图尽早将尼基塔抓捕归案 |
[02:17] | with an increase in the reward to $30 million | 我们已将任何有关凶手情报的赏金 |
[02:19] | for any information assisting in that capture. | 提升了3千万美金 |
[02:22] | 30 million, okay. | 3千万 不得了 |
[02:23] | So that’s 5 million more than Osama Bin Laden’s bounty, | 比奥萨马·本·拉登的赏金多了5百万 |
[02:26] | and it only took ten years to find him. | 而抓捕他仅仅花了10年 |
[02:27] | So what, seven, eight years? | 那抓到尼基塔要七八年吗 |
[02:29] | Well, Osama Bin Laden had help. | 奥萨马·本·拉登得到了援助 |
[02:31] | – He was being sheltered. – And you’re saying she’s not? | -他有避所 -你是说尼基塔没有吗 |
[02:33] | I can neither confirm nor deny any information | 我不能对可能威胁到搜索行动的信息 |
[02:34] | that would jeopardize our investigation. | 做出肯定或否定的回答 |
[02:35] | Okay then, let’s speculate. | 那么 我们来推测一下 |
[02:37] | What would your guess be? | 你的猜想是什么 |
[02:39] | Because it’s really hard to imagine | 因为一个人单靠自己的力量 |
[02:40] | how anyone could evade capture | 躲过所有的抓捕存活下来 |
[02:41] | and survive all on their own. | 这实在令人难以想象 |
[02:56] | If she has help, maybe it’s the same people | 如果真的有人在帮她 |
[02:59] | who helped her escape the White House | 也许就是这伙人 |
[03:00] | after shooting President Spencer | 在她在总统办公室射杀斯宾塞总统后 |
[03:02] | inside the Oval Office. | 帮助她逃出了白宫 |
[03:05] | Perhaps they’re also members of the President’s death squad. | 也许他们也是总统暗杀组织的成员 |
[03:08] | There is no death squad. | 没有什么暗杀组织 |
[03:10] | So you’re saying Senator Coto misspoke | 所以你的意思是 |
[03:12] | when he ordered an investigation | 科特议员要求 |
[03:14] | of the executive death squad | 对这个暗杀小组的调查只是一时口误 |
[03:17] | that Spencer was running | 据称这个暗杀组织是由斯宾塞总统 |
[03:18] | with the late Commander Danforth, | 与新任的丹佛斯司令一起管理 |
[03:19] | of which Nikita was alleged to be a member. | 尼基塔也是该组织的成员之一 |
[03:22] | Explains how she got into the White House at least. | 这起码解释了她是怎么混进白宫的 |
[03:24] | That is a separate investigation. | 那是另一项独立的调查 |
[03:25] | Can we at least agree that the word “Squad” suggests– | 我们是否至少能认同”组织”这个字暗示… |
[03:27] | If you want to talk about that investigation– | 如果你想讨论那项调查 |
[03:28] | Can we at least agree that the word “Squad” | 我们是否至少能认同”组织”这个字眼 |
[03:29] | suggests more than one person? | 暗示了这不是一个人的行为 |
[03:47] | Hands in the air, right now! | 马上举起手来 |
[03:55] | Walk towards me. | 走过来 |
[04:04] | It is her. | 就是她 |
[04:05] | Okay, on the ground, facedown, now! | 现在脸朝下趴在地上 |
[04:17] | Because here’s what I speculate. | 以下是我的推测 |
[04:18] | You don’t want her to be found, | 你不希望她被找到 |
[04:20] | because that means exposing | 因为那会暴露出 |
[04:21] | what every American has grown to fear | 美国人越来越害怕的东西 |
[04:23] | more than any foreign enemy, and that, sir, | 甚至超过对外敌的恐惧 副局长先生 |
[04:26] | is the parallel state. | 那就是所谓的并行国家 |
[04:31] | Can I take that as confirmation or denial? | 你这是承认还是否认 |
[04:34] | It’s her. Boston field office is closest. | 是她 波士顿办事处离那儿最近 |
[04:35] | They’re scrambling a chopper. | 直升机已经紧急待命了 |
[04:37] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:38] | No, officer, I understand. | 不 警官 我理解 |
[04:40] | You did the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[04:41] | Just keep her pinned down until our tactical team arrives. | 在特警队到达之前 不要让她起来 |
[04:43] | And under no circumstances should you try and approach her. | 不论发生什么 都不要接近她 |
[04:46] | Sir, she’s unarmed on the ground. | 长官 她现在手无寸铁趴在地上 |
[04:48] | – We got her. – Do not approach. | -我们抓到她了 -不要接近她 |
[04:52] | The feds want the collar. | 联调局的人想抢功 |
[04:55] | Cuff her ass. | 把她铐起来 |
[05:02] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[05:42] | I’ve just been informed that Deputy Director Graham | 我刚刚接到消息称 马修·格拉汉姆副局长 |
[05:44] | has been called away on urgent business. | 由于紧急事件不得不离开 |
[05:47] | Urgent, convenient, whatever. | 紧急 方便 随便吧 |
[05:50] | It won’t stop me from asking the important questions | 我不会因此停止提出 |
[05:52] | I promised you I’d ask. | 那些我承诺过的问题 |
[05:53] | For example, how is Nikita Mears alive in the first place? | 比如 首先尼基塔为什么还活着的 |
[05:58] | According to the state of New Jersey, | 根据新泽西给出的声明 |
[05:59] | she was executed ten years ago | 她几年前就已经由于 |
[06:01] | for killing a Newark police officer. | 杀害纽瓦克市警官而被执行死刑 |
[06:03] | Who the hell has the kind of juice | 到底是谁有那个精力 |
[06:04] | to fake an execution? | 来执行一次假的死刑 |
[06:06] | As incredible as it sounds, | 虽然这听起来不可思议 |
[06:07] | the death of the President | 但是总统的遇害 |
[06:08] | is just the tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山一角 |
[06:10] | We demand to know the whole truth. | 我们要求了解整个事实真相 |
[06:13] | And I promise you, I won’t rest until I– | 我承诺大众 我会一直追问下去直到… |
[06:16] | Has new material arrived ahead of schedule? | 有新的资料提前到了吗 |
[06:19] | No. Nikita has arrived. | 没有 尼基塔回来了 |
[06:21] | Our drones spotted her crossing the border | 我们的无人机侦察到她越过国界 |
[06:23] | into the United States. | 进入了美国境内 |
[06:25] | We’ve sent an anonymous tip to the local authorities. | 我们已经匿名举报给当地部门 |
[06:28] | Hmm. Interactive television. | 交互电视 |
[06:32] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来并不惊讶 |
[06:34] | I knew she couldn’t stay away forever. | 我知道她不会永远躲起来 |
[06:36] | But why now? Why take the risk? | 但为什么现在要冒这个险 |
[06:38] | What’s she after? | 她的目标是什么 |
[06:40] | You. | 你 |
[06:43] | And me. We ruined her life. | 和我 我们毁了她的生活 |
[06:46] | Nikita’s not the type to let something like that go. | 尼基塔可不是有仇不报的人 |
[06:51] | But don’t worry about her. | 但是不用担心她 |
[06:53] | There are more disturbing things on television. | 电视上还有更让人烦心的事 |
[06:56] | We rescued last night from these containers | 我们昨晚截获了这些集装箱 |
[06:59] | much like the one I was in when I was taken– | 就像那时运送我的集装箱一样 |
[07:01] | Ms. Udinov has been considerably easier to track. | 乌迪诺夫小姐更容易被追踪 |
[07:05] | Yes, but who is tracking whom? | 对 但谁在追逐谁 |
[07:09] | She’s shut down three of our supply centers | 过去两个月里她已经破坏了 |
[07:11] | for human subjects in the last two months. | 我们三个人体试验品的供应中心 |
[07:14] | Cosmetic damage. | 微不足道的损失 |
[07:16] | We only need to tolerate her for a little while longer. | 我们只需要再忍她一段时间 |
[07:18] | I do this to help others like me. | 我这么做是为了帮助像我一样的人 |
[07:20] | It’s Nikita who’s alive past schedule. | 尼基塔才是我们的目标 |
[07:24] | What happened to us was terrible, | 在我们身上发生的事很可怕 |
[07:26] | but it does not have to define us. | 但不是能令我们屈服的命运 |
[07:28] | Victim, survivor, | 受害者 幸存者 |
[07:32] | meddling bitch. | 管闲事的贱人 |
[07:34] | That last one was bestowed on me | 最后一个头衔是上周布隆迪的 |
[07:35] | from a slaver in Burundi last week. | 一个人贩子安在我头上的 |
[07:39] | But it doesn’t matter what they call me. | 但他们怎么叫我都无所谓 |
[07:42] | What matters is my message | 重要的是我要传达给 |
[07:44] | to those who are engaged in the buying and selling of human beings. | 那些从事人口买卖的人贩子的信息 |
[07:47] | No matter how powerful | 不管你们认为自己 |
[07:49] | or unstoppable you think you are, | 有多么强大和不可阻挡 |
[07:52] | we will find you, | 我们都会找到你 |
[07:55] | we will expose you, and we will stop you. | 我们会曝光你 我们会阻止你 |
[08:03] | That was a very powerful speech, Miss Udinov. | 非常振奋人心的演讲 乌迪诺夫小姐 |
[08:09] | Thank you for coming and sharing with us. | 感谢你与我们分享你的体会 |
[08:11] | I only hope it inspires others to join your fight. | 我只希望这能鼓舞其他人加入你的战斗 |
[08:14] | I know how hard you’ve been working | 我知道你一直在努力 |
[08:16] | to stop trafficking in Mumbai. | 打击孟买的人口贩卖活动 |
[08:18] | I just wish there was more that I could do to help. | 我只希望我能帮上更多的忙 |
[08:25] | You could stop taking over their territory | 在你取缔了他们生意之后 |
[08:27] | after you put them out of business. | 你可以停止接手他们的领域 |
[08:29] | That’d be helpful. | 那会很有帮助的 |
[08:32] | Okay, tracker’s on her. How’s the signal? | 追踪器放在她身上了 信号如何 |
[08:34] | Signal’s strong, but… | 信号很强 但是… |
[08:36] | Sonya, trust me. She will lead us to the shop. | 桑娅 相信我 她会领我们去交易地点 |
[08:40] | She’s their favorite kind of trafficker, | 她是他们最喜欢的那种人贩子 |
[08:42] | corrupt government official. | 腐败的政府官员 |
[08:44] | I just got a call from the guys. | 我刚刚接到了他们的电话 |
[08:46] | Nikita has come out of hiding. | 尼基塔又出现了了 |
[08:48] | Seems she’s back in the states. | 看起来她回到美国了 |
[08:50] | What? Where’s Michael? | 什么 迈克尔在哪 |
[08:53] | Where do you think? | 你觉得他在哪 |
[08:54] | Should we head back? | 我们应该回去吗 |
[08:59] | Finding the shop is the best way to find Amanda | 找到交易地点是我们找到阿曼达 |
[09:00] | and clear Nikita’s name. | 为尼基塔洗清罪名的最佳途径 |
[09:03] | But if she gets herself caught it could be too late. | 但如果她被抓到就太迟了 |
[09:06] | No, she must have a plan. | 不 她一定有她的计划 |
[09:09] | And she’d want us to stick to ours. | 而且她会希望我们执行我们的计划 |
[09:18] | You’re gonna need a bigger coffee | 在开始处理你的电话留言之前 |
[09:19] | before we dive into your call sheet. | 你可能需要来一大杯咖啡 |
[09:21] | Everyone wants to find out | 所有人都想知道 |
[09:22] | what you know about Nikita’s return. | 对于尼基塔的回归 你了解些什么 |
[09:24] | Still no leads on her? | 还是没有她的线索吗 |
[09:26] | Just the car she left behind, | 只有她留下的车 |
[09:28] | courtesy of Barney Fife and his merry band of idiots. | 还得感谢当地热心的警察叔叔 |
[09:30] | Then everyone can wait. I wanna keep my day clear. | 让所有人等着吧 我想清静一天 |
[09:32] | If anything breaks, I wanna be ready to go on the air. | 如果有突发情况 我得准备好直播 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | New LCD TV just got in. | 新的液晶电视刚刚送来 |
[09:39] | Thank you, Paula. | 谢谢你 宝拉 |
[09:42] | Dale Gordon. | 戴尔·戈登 |
[09:47] | Big fan. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[10:09] | Put your hands down. Have a seat. | 把手放下 坐下 |
[10:15] | How did you get in here? This is a secure building. | 你是怎么进来的 这座大楼戒备森严 |
[10:18] | There’s cameras everywhere. | 到处都有摄像头 |
[10:22] | Just like the White House, Dale. | 就像白宫一样 戴尔 |
[10:25] | Feel safer now? | 感觉安全点了吗 |
[10:28] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[10:30] | You were a ghost. | 你就像鬼魂一样 |
[10:32] | No one could find you. | 没有人能找到你 |
[10:34] | Now you’re inside of a building filled with journalists | 你现在身处的这座大厦里 |
[10:36] | desperate for a lead on you | 满是挖空心思搜索你消息的记者 |
[10:38] | in the largest city of the most powerful nation on the planet | 而这座全世界最强大的城市 |
[10:41] | who calls for your blood. | 伺机以待让你血债血偿 |
[10:43] | Stop writing copy, Dale, okay? | 别写稿了 戴尔 好吗 |
[10:44] | You’re better at asking questions. | 你更擅长的是问问题 |
[10:45] | Why don’t we just stick to that? | 我们何不保持传统呢 |
[10:47] | You–you want me to– | 你… 你想让我 |
[10:50] | to interview you? | 采访你 |
[10:53] | While the FBI is conducting the largest manhunt– | 联调局可正在进行规模最大的搜捕 |
[10:55] | I’m not worried about the FBI. | 我不担心联调局 |
[10:57] | There’s only one man who can track me, | 只有一个人能到得到我 |
[10:59] | and I doubt he’s interested in trying. | 不过我认为他没兴趣找我 |
[11:31] | You can’t keep moving trays around. | 你不能拿着盒子到处走 |
[11:33] | This is the fourth time I’ve had to renumber everything. | 这是我第四次给所有东西重新编号了 |
[11:36] | Excuse me, are you the commander on duty? | 抱歉 你是值班的指挥官吗 |
[11:37] | No, I’m just the one doing his job for him. | 不 我只是替他干活的人 |
[11:40] | Well, I need a signature on this chain of custody form. | 我需要有人在这些保管表上签名 |
[11:43] | Who’s transporting evidence now? | 现在是谁在运送证据 |
[11:45] | – I haven’t even had the chance… – It’s the car. | -我还没有机会… -是车 |
[11:46] | Form needs to be signed before we can move it. | 表格没有签字 我们没法把车移走 |
[11:49] | I’ll go find Wilson. Wait here. | 我去找威尔森 在这等着 |
[12:19] | She left a lot behind. | 她留下了一大堆东西 |
[12:21] | She had to make an escape plan on the fly. | 她是匆忙中制定了逃跑计划 |
[12:23] | No time to scrub the car. | 没时间清理车 |
[12:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:29] | Uniform policy for Kips Bay Creative Technology. | 基普湾创新科技的着装规则 |
[12:36] | Looks like they do electronic sales and services. | 看起来他们是做电子商务并提供服务的 |
[12:39] | Like repairs? | 比如修理 |
[12:41] | Repairs, new installations, | 维修 设备安装 |
[12:43] | but not for the general public. | 不过不是面向大众的 |
[12:44] | They’re contractors. | 他们是承包商 |
[12:45] | They work with local businesses in Midtown Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿市中心跟当地公司合作 |
[12:48] | Nikita stole the car in Vermont. | 尼基塔是在佛蒙特州偷的车 |
[12:50] | Any chance the owner works in Manhattan? | 车主会不会在曼哈顿工作 |
[12:53] | Lives and works in Shelburne, Vermont. | 家和工作都在佛蒙特州谢尔本 |
[12:56] | She’s single and a pediatrician. | 单身 儿科医师 |
[12:58] | So no need for a uniform. | 所以不用穿制服 |
[13:00] | Service call. Just like I taught her. | 通过服务电话 跟我教她的一样 |
[13:02] | She’s going undercover as the cable guy. | 她伪装成送货的混进去 |
[13:04] | Whose cable guy? | 哪个送货的 |
[13:05] | Can you break into their systems? | 你黑得进他们的系统吗 |
[13:06] | I wanna take a look at today’s orders. | 我想看看他们今天的订单 |
[13:11] | That one. Payment type is cash upon pickup. | 这个 付款方式是货到付款 |
[13:14] | Who’s that for? | 看是谁订的东西 |
[13:17] | Equinox News Network. | 全季新闻网 |
[13:19] | A new LCD TV for Dale Gordon. | 戴尔·戈登买的新液晶电视 |
[13:21] | 戴尔·戈登 全季新闻网 | |
[13:22] | Conspiracy guy. | 这男的很狡猾 |
[13:24] | E.N.N. is a huge corporation. | 全季新闻网是家大公司 |
[13:26] | They don’t pay cash. They’d ask to be billed. | 他们不付现金 一定会要求记账 |
[13:28] | Nikita doesn’t have time to fake that. | 尼基塔没时间伪造这种文件 |
[13:29] | There’s too much heat. | 风声太紧了 |
[13:34] | Guess who reported a break-in last night. | 你猜谁昨晚报告了一起入室盗窃 |
[13:35] | Kips Bay Creative Technology. That’s her. | 基普湾创新科技公司 就是她 |
[13:39] | All she needs to get through that door | 她想进那家公司 |
[13:40] | is an order form with Gordon’s name on it and that uniform. | 只需要一张写有戈登名字的订单和一套制服 |
[13:43] | Dale Gordon’s been asking a lot of questions | 戴尔·戈登不停地询问 |
[13:45] | about the President’s death. | 总统之死的真相 |
[13:46] | You think Nikita’s looking for an ally? | 尼基塔会不会是在找盟友 |
[13:48] | Well, she had five allies, and she ditched us. | 她曾经有过五个盟友 然后扔下了我们 |
[13:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:53] | Mikey’s not the only one who gets to have resentment. | 发牢骚又不是迈克尔的特权 |
[13:55] | Nikita left to keep the spotlight | 她离开是为了引开视线 |
[13:57] | and the danger away from us. | 帮助我们远离危险 |
[13:59] | – She was– – Being Nikki, I know. | -这是… -她的典型风格 我知道 |
[14:01] | Act first, think later. First degree martyr. | 先行动 再思考 典型的烈士 |
[14:04] | Birkhoff, I need you to get me into the E.N.N. building. | 伯克霍夫 把我搞进新闻网的大楼 |
[14:12] | Think we should land close in case they need a pickup? | 我们最好在附近着陆 以备他们需要接应 |
[14:14] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:30] | The President of the United States | 美国总统 |
[14:33] | committed suicide? | 居然自杀了 |
[14:34] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[14:37] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:38] | No, no, Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster, UFOs– | 不 大脚兽 尼斯湖水怪 UFO |
[14:40] | that sounds crazy. What you’re talking about– | 这些才叫疯狂 你所说的… |
[14:42] | Is the truth. | 是事实 |
[14:44] | That’s what you seek to find, right? | 你不就是在寻找事实真相吗 |
[14:47] | You know, you ask good questions, Dale, | 戴尔 你问的问题不错 |
[14:49] | but you don’t ask the right questions. | 可是你还没问到点上 |
[14:51] | Like what, what would make the President | 那你说啊 为什么总统 |
[14:52] | pick up a gun and shoot herself in the head? | 会拿起枪 饮弹自尽 |
[14:55] | Sure has me curious. | 我也很好奇 |
[14:58] | So you don’t know why? | 这么说你也不知道原因 |
[15:00] | That’s–that’s great. | 这 真是太好了 |
[15:02] | I know that the President was not the only one | 我只知道那天行为异常的 |
[15:04] | acting out of character that day. | 不只是总统一人 |
[15:06] | The lead Secret Service man, | 特勤局的主管 |
[15:09] | he gave me the gun. | 他把枪给了我 |
[15:12] | He’s working with the people who are setting me up. | 他跟那群想要陷害我的人狼狈为奸 |
[15:14] | Single shot to the head. Make it count. | 瞄准头部 一枪解决 |
[15:17] | John Stirling? He was a 20-year veteran. | 约翰·斯特林 他当了20年的总统保镖 |
[15:19] | He protected three presidents. | 侍卫过三位总统 |
[15:21] | – Someone like that wouldn’t– – Wouldn’t what? | -那种人不可能 -不可能干什么 |
[15:23] | Do what he did? | 不可能做那种事吗 |
[15:25] | Like Kathleen Spencer? | 那凯思琳·斯宾塞呢 |
[15:27] | Or Karl Jaeger? | 还有卡尔·耶格 |
[15:29] | Karl who? | 卡尔是谁 |
[15:30] | German intelligence officer. | 德国情报人员 |
[15:32] | Shot his own men at the G20 summit in Toronto. | 在多伦多的20国峰会上开枪打了自己人 |
[15:34] | You covered it. | 你掩盖了事实 |
[15:36] | He’s the only person I can think of | 其他行为异常的人 |
[15:37] | who’s also acting out of character. | 我只能想到他 |
[15:41] | But unlike Stirling and the President, | 不过跟斯特林和总统不一样 |
[15:44] | I was able to investigate Jaeger. | 我调查了耶格 |
[15:49] | I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I can’t read German. | 我不懂德语 |
[16:02] | The B.N.D. officer claims that the Toronto police | 德国联邦情报局声称多伦多警局 |
[16:04] | corrupted the blood samples. | 破坏了血样 |
[16:06] | He chalks it up to sloppy forensics, | 他把这归咎于法医鉴定的疏忽 |
[16:08] | but I think it’s actually a clue. | 可我觉得这是重要线索 |
[16:10] | What if there was something in his blood | 也许当时他行为举止异常 |
[16:12] | that made him act differently that day? | 是因为他血液里被人注射了药物 |
[16:14] | What if there was something in the President’s blood that did the same? | 也许总统体内也被注射了类似药物 |
[16:17] | – Nobody would think to look– – What kind of something? | -根本没人会去调查… -什么药物 |
[16:19] | And how do we even find out? | 我们怎么可能调查得到 |
[16:21] | Your source at the FBI | 你在联调局的关系 |
[16:22] | can get us a copy of her autopsy results. | 可以帮助我们拿到她的尸检报告 |
[16:24] | What FBI source? | 什么联调局的关系 |
[16:27] | – You’ve always said– – I never said. | -你一直说… -我从没说过 |
[16:33] | I never said. | 我没说过 |
[16:35] | I implied and let the people assume. | 我只是在暗示 故意引导人们那样想 |
[16:39] | “Sources familiar with the investigation” | “与调查有关的线人” |
[16:41] | sounds a lot more credible | 听起来要比 |
[16:43] | than “Anonymous person who texts me.” | “匿名短信”可信得多 |
[16:49] | Anonymous? | 匿名 |
[16:50] | I got sent an envelope with a phone inside, | 有人给我寄了一个装有手机的包裹 |
[16:52] | and then I started getting the text messages. | 然后我就开始收到这些短信 |
[16:57] | At first, I thought it might be you, | 我一开始以为会是你 |
[16:59] | but then, I don’t know, it just got weird. | 后来 我也不知道 一切都很诡异 |
[17:02] | “I see you found her arrest record. | “你似乎找到了她的逮捕记录 |
[17:04] | “Such an unfortunate mug shot. | “那个嫌犯照片好丑啊 |
[17:07] | “That Nikita wouldn’t have made it | “尼基塔要是长成那样 |
[17:08] | within 100 yards of the White House–“ | 肯定进不了白宫百米之内” |
[17:12] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[17:25] | You were the bait she needed. | 你正是她需要的诱饵 |
[17:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:30] | Someone you never want to meet. | 一个你永远也不想见到的人 |
[17:35] | Welcome home, Nikita. | 欢迎回家 尼基塔 |
[17:57] | Priya’s here. | 普瑞雅来了 |
[18:00] | She brought some hired guns to watch her back. | 她带了几个枪手保护她 |
[18:02] | This has gotta be it. | 这一定就是了 |
[18:03] | I’m not seeing any trucks though. | 不过我没有看到任何货车 |
[18:05] | You think the shipment’s inside the warehouse? | 你觉得货会在仓库里吗 |
[18:06] | I’ve got two vehicles approaching. | 有两辆车过来了 |
[18:29] | That’s our buyer. Sending images now. | 是买家 现在把图像传给你 |
[18:35] | Who do you think he is? | 你觉得他是谁 |
[18:36] | Another sales rep for the Shop, like Heidecker? | “商店”其他的代表吗 就像海德克 |
[18:38] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能弄清楚 |
[18:39] | Have Birkhoff run him through facial recognition. | 让伯克霍夫对他进行面部辨识 |
[18:41] | This guy shows up nowhere, | 如果这家伙没有被辨别出来 |
[18:43] | we’ll know he’s Shop. | 那他就是”商店”的人 |
[18:45] | Just sent you a photo of the Mumbai buyer. | 刚刚给你发了一张孟买买家的照片 |
[18:47] | Can you run it through Shadownet’s facial recog? | 你能把他放进影网的面部识别去查查吗 |
[18:50] | Hey, babe. Nice to hear your voice too. | 亲爱的 我也很高兴听到你的声音 |
[18:51] | I’m a little busy at the moment. | 我现在有点忙 |
[18:55] | We think this man might work for the Shop | 我们觉得这个人可能为”商店”工作 |
[18:57] | and may be our best hope of clearing Nikita’s name. | 或许是我们洗清尼基塔名誉的最佳机会 |
[18:59] | What’s more important than that? | 还有什么比这更重要的 |
[19:03] | Uh, keeping her from getting shot | 让她在接下来的十分钟内 |
[19:05] | in the next ten minutes. | 不挨枪子儿 |
[19:19] | Lock it down. Six-block perimeter. | 封锁大楼 六个街区内全部封锁 |
[19:28] | I think we’re good to go. | 我想我们可以走了 |
[19:29] | Remember, if someone talks to you, | 记住 如果有人跟你说话 |
[19:31] | you answer them but you keep moving. | 你就答应着 但不要停下 |
[19:47] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉耽误了这么长时间 |
[19:49] | The elevators aren’t working. | 电梯坏了 |
[19:52] | Uh, you’re the one who delivered the TV. | 你是来送电视的那个人 |
[19:56] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[19:57] | Don’t worry about it, Paula. | 别管她 宝拉 |
[19:59] | Mr. Gordon, FBI is looking for you. | 戈登先生 联调局在找你 |
[20:03] | Oh, my God, you’re Nikita. | 天啊 你是尼基塔 |
[20:05] | It’s Nikita! | 她是尼基塔 |
[20:10] | Let us walk outta here, and he’ll be fine. | 让我们走出这里 他就不会有事的 |
[20:21] | Got her! Sixth floor. | 找到她了 在六楼 |
[20:23] | She’s with Dale, not too far from the elevators. | 她和戴尔在一起 离电梯不远 |
[20:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:26] | The entire newsroom just announced it online. | 整个新闻中心刚刚在网上播报了 |
[20:30] | Blue wolf, this is Red wolf. I’m on site. | 蓝狼 我是红狼 我到现场了 |
[20:32] | It’s a party down here. | 这里乱极了 |
[20:33] | Patch me through to lone wolf. | 给我接独狼[指尼基塔] |
[20:35] | We’re trying. Does Dale have a phone on him? | 我们正尽力联系 戴尔带手机了吗 |
[20:36] | Nikita must have made him dump it. | 尼基塔一定让他扔掉了 |
[20:38] | Try an extension in the room. | 试试楼里的分机 |
[20:40] | Feds can listen in. | 联邦探员能监听的 |
[20:41] | Room full of phones and no way to reach her. | 满屋都是电话但就是没办法联系她 |
[20:43] | That’s real smart. | 真聪明 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:47] | Yes, I am. | 穷得就剩智商了 |
[20:50] | Those Nikita posts– | 那些转播尼基塔视频的 |
[20:52] | most of them are being posted from smart phones. | 大部分都在用智能手机 |
[21:10] | It says it’s for you. | 上面说是找你的 |
[21:13] | Pick it up, Dale. | 接起来 戴尔 |
[21:19] | This is Dale Gordon. | 我是戴尔·戈登 |
[21:21] | Nikita can’t talk right now. | 尼基塔现在不能接电话 |
[21:23] | Is that the FBI? | 是联调局吗 |
[21:25] | Do you know someone named Michael? | 你认识一个叫迈克尔的人吗 |
[21:29] | So who’s Michael, | 这个迈克尔是谁 |
[21:30] | another member of the President’s death squad? | 刺杀总统小组的另一成员 |
[21:36] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[21:39] | I’m downstairs, here to help you exfil. | 我在楼下 来接应你撤退 |
[21:42] | On site? Damn it. | 在现场吗 该死 |
[21:45] | Michael, I left | 迈克尔 我离开就是因为 |
[21:46] | because you couldn’t be involved in this. | 你不能被牵连进来 |
[21:47] | Yeah, you left. | 是的 你离开了 |
[21:49] | So you don’t get a vote anymore. | 所以你现在没有发言权了 |
[21:51] | Nerd? | 呆子 |
[21:55] | And, you know, we’re not cocker spaniels. | 知道吗 我们可不是美卡猎犬 |
[21:58] | You can’t tell us to sit | 别以为你说坐下 |
[21:59] | and just expect us to obey your command. | 然后指望我们乖乖的屁股着地 |
[22:01] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:03] | You’re here, you wanna help? | 你在这儿 你要帮忙吗 |
[22:05] | Can you hack into the building? | 你能不能黑进大楼里 |
[22:06] | We’re already in. | 已经进来了 |
[22:07] | Now if we can get you to the north side… | 如果我们能让你跑到楼北面… |
[22:14] | No, this is good. | 不 这里很好 |
[22:16] | Thermal scanners won’t be able to get a good read in here. | 热扫描仪在这里探测不到 |
[22:18] | This is the perfect place to be surrounded. | 这是被包围的完美地点 |
[22:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:21] | We make the FBI think that I’m in here with Dale, | 我们让联调局认为我和戴尔在这儿 |
[22:24] | that he’s my hostage. | 他是我的人质 |
[22:26] | While they’re trying to breach, | 等他们试图突破的时候 |
[22:28] | find me a way out of the building. | 帮我逃出大楼 |
[22:29] | Michael, you clear an exfil point. | 迈克尔 你去清出一条撤退路线 |
[22:31] | Birkhoff, you clear the cameras. | 伯克霍夫 你把监视器都处理掉 |
[22:33] | Oh, my God, she does expect us to obey her. | 天啊 她还真以为我们会乖乖听她的 |
[22:35] | So I stay here? I like this plan. | 那么我待着这里 我喜欢这个计划 |
[22:38] | I need you to do something else for me. | 我还需要你为我做件事 |
[22:41] | Take this, give it to the FBI, | 拿着这个 把它交给联调局 |
[22:43] | along with the cell phone in your office. | 还有你办公室的手机也交给他们 |
[22:45] | I’m talking about the very top, | 我是说交给顶层官员 |
[22:47] | not some random guy in a windbreaker, okay? | 别随便交给个披着制服的奴才 知道吗 |
[22:49] | This is all the evidence we have. | 这是我们仅有的证据 |
[22:51] | The FBI has its sights set on you. | 联调局盯着你呢 |
[22:53] | How can you trust them? | 你怎么能相信他们 |
[22:54] | I trust them to be the FBI. | 我相信他们会做联调局该做的事 |
[22:55] | We give them evidence, they’ll investigate. | 我们给他们证据 他们会调查的 |
[22:58] | Look, even if you don’t believe me– | 听着 即使你不相信我 |
[22:59] | I don’t know what to believe, | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[23:02] | but I don’t think you killed the President. | 但我认为总统不是你杀的 |
[23:10] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
[23:12] | Remember, I get the exclusive. | 记住 把独家新闻留给我 |
[23:26] | I can’t have the press filming from the surrounding buildings. | 大楼周围不能有媒体摄像 |
[23:28] | Get them out of those windows. | 把他们从窗户边赶走 |
[23:30] | Boss, we have no one to send. | 老大 我们派不出人了 |
[23:31] | Our cupboard’s bare. | 所有人都派出去了 |
[23:32] | The loading dock–we already | 装卸码头 我们对那里的监视 |
[23:33] | secured that tightly. | 已经足够严密了 |
[23:34] | Send those guys. | 把那边的人派进去 |
[23:35] | Birkhoff, make the call. | 伯克霍夫 打过去 |
[23:41] | – Nikita? – She’s calling from the roof. | -尼基塔 -她在屋顶打过来的 |
[23:43] | – You wanna take this? – No, you start. | -你来接吗 -不 你先接 |
[23:44] | You pass her up to me if she escalates. | 要是事态恶化再给我 |
[23:48] | Hi, Nikita. My name is Kramer. | 尼基塔 我是克雷默 |
[23:51] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[23:52] | What would you like to talk about, Kramer? | 你想谈什么呢 克雷默 |
[23:54] | I’d like to talk about Dale. Is he okay? | 我想谈谈戴尔 他还好吗 |
[23:57] | Tell him how you are, Dale. | 告诉他你还好吗 戴尔 |
[23:58] | Oh, my God, you gotta get me outta here. | 天哪 你得救我出去 |
[24:01] | Just give her what she wants. I don’t wanna die. | 不管什么都答应她 我不想死 |
[24:03] | I wanna live. | 我想活下去 |
[24:05] | Amateurs. They always oversell. | 太业余了 演过头了 |
[24:08] | You got what you wanted. Here’s what I want. | 现在你知道了 该我提要求了 |
[24:10] | Nikita, do you realize your situation? | 尼基塔 你知道你现在的处境吗 |
[24:13] | The building is locked down. | 整栋楼都被封锁了 |
[24:14] | Our tactical team is moving into position. | 我们的战术小队马上就位了 |
[24:16] | There is no way off that roof. | 屋顶只有死路一条 |
[24:21] | Yes, but I’ve got Dale Gordon. | 没错 但是我手上有戴尔·戈登 |
[24:23] | If you come in, he dies. | 你们要是进来 他就死定了 |
[24:27] | So what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[24:28] | I’m on a rooftop, idiot. | 我在屋顶上 白痴 |
[24:29] | What do you think I want? | 你觉得我会要什么 |
[24:32] | She wants a helicopter. | 她想要架直升飞机 |
[24:36] | It’s gonna take some time. | 这可得要点时间 |
[24:37] | Let me know when you have it. | 等你弄到再联系我吧 |
[24:43] | She was last spotted on the sixth floor. | 最后看见她是在六层 |
[24:45] | The building is 14 stories. | 这栋楼有十四层 |
[24:47] | She went up eight floors to get to the roof? | 她往上爬了八层到屋顶去 |
[24:50] | That doesn’t make any kind of tactical sense. | 这可一点战术意义都没有 |
[24:51] | Why go up? | 为什么要上去 |
[24:53] | Why call? | 为什么打电话过来 |
[24:54] | All it did was tell us where she was. | 她所做的一切只是为了告诉我们她在哪儿 |
[24:56] | Or where she wanted us to think she was. | 或者说 让我们以为她在哪儿 |
[24:58] | But to do that… | 但是要做到这一点 |
[25:01] | Someone is helping her. | 她还有帮手 |
[25:04] | All right, straight ahead, there’s a large exhaust vent. | 朝前直走 有个大排气口 |
[25:08] | Take off the access panel. | 拿下挡板 |
[25:09] | You should be able to crawl through. | 你应该能爬过去 |
[25:18] | So what’s the plan once you escape the building? | 逃出大厦以后怎么安排 |
[25:21] | You coming back or are you gonna run away again? | 你是要归队还是又要跑路 |
[25:23] | The heat hasn’t died down yet. | 事情余波犹在 |
[25:24] | I don’t want you guys in that kinda danger, | 我不想置你们于那种险境 |
[25:26] | even though you seem determined | 尽管你们一意孤行 |
[25:27] | to keep putting yourselves there. | 要把自己置于险境 |
[25:30] | What did you expect us to do? | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[25:36] | I thought that if I wasn’t around, | 我以为如果我不在的话 |
[25:38] | you could move on with your lives. | 你们就能重新开始自己的生活了 |
[25:41] | Move on? | 重新开始 |
[25:44] | Yeah, nobody’s moving on. | 没人会重新开始 |
[25:48] | You may give up on us, Niki, | 你可能放弃我们了 尼基 |
[25:49] | but we didn’t give up on you. | 但是我们没有放弃你 |
[25:51] | Mikey’s gone for weeks at a time | 小迈 一度离开好几周 |
[25:53] | trying to pick up on your trail. | 想要发现你的踪迹 |
[25:55] | Ryan’s created a whole new wall of crazy conspiracy theories. | 瑞安做了一整面墙的疯狂阴谋论导图 |
[25:58] | Alex thinks she’s Batman, | 艾丽克丝把自己当蝙蝠侠了 |
[25:59] | which I guess makes my girlfriend Robin. | 我想我女朋友也就跟着她去当罗宾了 |
[26:02] | All this to help clear your name. | 这一切都是为了洗清你的罪名 |
[26:03] | I didn’t ask for that. | 我没要你们这么做 |
[26:05] | Yeah, well, we didn’t ask for you to leave, | 是啊 我们也没要你离开 |
[26:07] | but you did that anyway. | 但是你还是一走了之 |
[26:10] | Look, Nikki, | 尼基塔 |
[26:12] | you’re gonna wind up in an alley somewhere, | 你最终会走进某个死胡同 |
[26:16] | alone and dying, | 一个人孤独地死去 |
[26:19] | unless you stop running and let us help you. | 除非你回来让我们帮你 |
[26:21] | You know what would help me right now? | 知道现在做什么能帮到我吗 |
[26:24] | Turn off the spinning blades of decapitation, would you? | 关掉这些能把我脑袋弄下来的转叶 好吗 |
[26:29] | Almost there. | 马上好 |
[26:31] | I only have a short window of time | 在系统对不正常工作状态 |
[26:33] | before the system sends out an alert | 发出警报之前 |
[26:34] | that it’s malfunctioning. | 我只有一丁点时间 |
[26:36] | Wouldn’t want the FBI to– | 不想让联调局的人 |
[26:37] | 警报: 信号丢失 进程终止 | |
[26:41] | They dumped me. | 他们屏蔽我了 |
[26:42] | Nikki, I’m locked out of the system. | 尼基塔 我进不去系统了 |
[26:44] | Guess that means I’m locked in. | 也就是说我被困住了 |
[27:01] | Can you get back in? | 还能再黑进去吗 |
[27:03] | No, they must have figured out we were in the system. | 不行 他们肯定知道我们黑进系统了 |
[27:05] | We’re toast. | 我们没戏了 |
[27:06] | So who’s running the show here? | 那现在谁在主持大局 |
[27:08] | Deputy Director Matthew Graham. | 副局长马修·格拉汉姆 |
[27:14] | Graham, okay. Listen, I need– | 格拉汉姆 好 听着 我需要 |
[27:17] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[27:18] | Hang on, Mikey. She’s trying to call me. | 等等 小迈 她在打给我 |
[27:20] | Do not answer her. | 别理她 |
[27:22] | We already played it her way. | 我们已经按她的方法试过了 |
[27:23] | We don’t have time. | 没有时间了 |
[27:24] | Now get me everything you can find on Graham. | 把你能查到的关于格拉汉姆的一切告诉我 |
[27:27] | Guys, I’m trapped in a building | 同志们 我被困在满是联调局探员的大楼里 |
[27:28] | full of FBI agents here. Somebody please talk to me. | 谁能跟我说句话 |
[27:30] | Hey, would you please talk to her | 在她失去耐心 |
[27:31] | before she loses patience and decides to try | 决定从大楼里杀出一条血路之前 |
[27:33] | and shoot her way through the side of the building? | 你能跟她说几句吗 |
[27:36] | What happens if I shoot the fan out? | 如果我把风扇射下来会怎么样 |
[27:38] | Uh, Birkhoff says do not shoot the fan. | 伯克霍夫说 不要对风扇开枪 |
[27:42] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[27:47] | All right, what’s the plan to get me outta here then? | 好吧 那把我弄出去的计划是怎样的 |
[27:52] | In progress. | 正在实施中 |
[27:54] | I’m kinda curious about the plan that got you in there. | 我很好奇他们是怎么把你引到那儿的 |
[27:56] | Dale Gordon? | 戴尔·戈登 |
[27:57] | Karl Jaeger. | 卡尔·耶格尔 |
[28:00] | The B.N.D. Guy? | 德国情报局那家伙 |
[28:02] | You found a connection. | 你找到联系了 |
[28:04] | The police took evidence from the scene | 警察在耶格尔被杀的现场 |
[28:05] | where Jaeger was shot, and the blood samples | 采集了证据 |
[28:07] | showed abnormal “B” And “T” Cells. | 血样里有异常的B细胞和T细胞 |
[28:08] | But then when they did the autopsy, | 但是在验尸的时候 |
[28:09] | the blood work was fine. | 血样又没问题了 |
[28:11] | Germans just assumed that the samples were contaminated. | 德国人以为血样是被污染了 |
[28:14] | But I don’t know, Ryan, | 但是我不知道 瑞安 |
[28:18] | what if there was something else? | 要是还有别的什么呢 |
[28:20] | Something in the blood? | 有别的什么在血液里 |
[28:22] | Like a drug. | 比如某种药物 |
[28:25] | The blood on the scene would have traces of it. | 案发现场的血样里肯定有它的踪迹 |
[28:27] | It could’ve skewed the results. | 有可能让检测结果不准确 |
[28:28] | But by the time they did the autopsy, | 但等到他们验尸的时候 |
[28:30] | the drug would be out of his system, | 药已经不在他的身体内了 |
[28:32] | so the blood seemed clear. | 所以血液检测没有问题 |
[28:34] | Amanda does like drugs, | 阿曼达的确喜欢用药 |
[28:36] | especially ones that modify behavior. | 尤其是会影响人心智的药 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I ran that, but there’s some snags, | 我看了配方 但还不是很明白 |
[28:42] | mostly with time line. | 主要是时间上想不明白 |
[28:49] | How’d you figure this Jaeger thing out? | 你是怎么发现耶格的事的 |
[29:02] | I see the shipment. | 我看到移交过程了 |
[29:06] | – It’s only four men. – Did you say four? | -只有四个人 -你说只有四个人 |
[29:08] | Traffickers usually pay less than $200 a head for men, | 人贩子买一个人花的钱不会超过200美元 |
[29:11] | and Priya’s supposed to earn– | 而普瑞雅大概能赚到 |
[29:13] | 10 million. | 一千万 |
[29:14] | So unless these guys can spin straw into gold, | 所以 除非这些人能点石成金 |
[29:16] | something else is going on here. | 现否则就是事有蹊跷 |
[29:19] | I’m going in for a closer look. | 我过去近距离看看 |
[29:29] | I find the shipment to be acceptable. | 货物情况可以 |
[29:32] | Authorize the transfer of funds. | 批准转账 |
[29:46] | Let’s go. Get in the car. | 快点 上车 |
[29:55] | I don’t know when I’ll be able to get you the others. | 我也不知道什么时候才能把剩下的人交给你 |
[29:57] | Don’t bother. | 别麻烦了 |
[29:58] | We’ll take your partial shipment, | 这部分”货”我们要了 |
[29:59] | but we won’t be doing business with you again. | 但我们以后不会再和跟你做生意了 |
[30:01] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[30:02] | It’s this– this Udinov girl. | 都怪那个叫乌迪诺夫的女孩 |
[30:06] | I couldn’t risk taking– | 我不能冒险… |
[30:11] | What does that say, hmm? | 有句话怎么说的 |
[30:13] | Without risk, there is no reward. | 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[30:18] | The buyer’s little friend is headed my way. | 买家的手下朝我走过来了 |
[30:20] | Looks like he’s on a comm device. | 他好像佩戴有通讯设备 |
[30:22] | If he has remote support, | 如果有远程支持 |
[30:23] | they may have picked up your heat signature. | 他们可能已经发现了你的热成像 |
[30:25] | – So I’ve been made? – Yes. | -所以我已经暴露了 -是的 |
[31:02] | The buyer escaped. | 买家逃走了 |
[31:04] | Looks like he took one of the men with him. | 他好像只带走了一个人 |
[31:06] | – Did you find anything? – I’m not sure yet. | -你有什么发现吗 -现在还不确定 |
[31:14] | Miss Udinov just blew up our operation in Mumbai. | 乌迪诺夫小姐又搞砸了我们在孟买的行动 |
[31:17] | We’ve moved beyond cosmetics now. | 我们现在已经没法掩饰了 |
[31:20] | And your tolerance level. | 还有你的忍耐限度也是吧 |
[31:23] | At an all-time low. | 已经达到我的极限了 |
[31:25] | We lost three subjects during the transfer. | 移交过程中三个人死亡 |
[31:29] | That means we still have one. | 也就是说我们还有一个 |
[31:33] | And one is all I need. | 足够了 |
[31:39] | We locked them out of the system, | 我们把他们阻隔在系统外了 |
[31:41] | but it cost us any chance of tracing the signal back. | 但这样我们也没机会追踪他们的信号了 |
[31:43] | We have no idea who she’s working with. | 我们也不知道她到底在跟谁合作 |
[31:45] | Right now, I’m more concerned | 现在 我更关心 |
[31:46] | with what’s happening on the roof. | 顶楼究竟发生了什么事 |
[31:47] | Team’s in position. | 各小组已经就位了 |
[31:48] | All right, let me make a call first | 好 那我先打个电话 |
[31:49] | in case this goes bad. | 以防万一 |
[31:53] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:54] | Didn’t I already look at this? | 这个我不是看过了吗 |
[31:59] | That’s my wife. | 这是我的妻子 |
[32:00] | What is this, some kind of a joke? | 干什么 跟我开玩笑吗 |
[32:02] | No, Matthew, it’s a choice. | 不 马修 这是给你的选择 |
[32:13] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[32:14] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪 |
[32:16] | I can’t believe that worked. | 这招竟然管用了 |
[32:18] | Don’t doubt my mad photoshopping skills again. | 以后不要再怀疑我的PS技术了 |
[32:21] | – Nikita, you ready? – For what? | -尼基塔 准备好了吗 -准备什么 |
[32:25] | Ready on your order. How do you wanna play it? | 准备时刻行动 你想怎么玩吧 |
[32:29] | Go dark, cut the power. | 关灯 切断电源 |
[32:58] | Tactical’s storming the roof right now. | 特遣部队正在对顶楼发动进攻 |
[32:59] | We need to get you outta here. | 我们需要把你弄出去 |
[33:04] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[33:06] | He’ll get you out of Manhattan. | 他会把你带出曼哈顿 |
[33:08] | Head north. I’ll meet you there. | 朝北走 我在那等你 |
[33:10] | We’ll switch cars. | 然后换车 |
[33:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[33:16] | At the staging area near the zoo. | 动物园附近的集结区域 |
[33:20] | Keep your head down. | 小心别被发现 |
[33:23] | I’ll see you at the rendezvous point. | 在汇合处见 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[33:50] | They all look the same. | 他们长得都一样 |
[33:51] | Not like twins. More like cousins. | 不是双胞胎 更像是表亲 |
[33:55] | Who were these men? | 他们是谁 |
[33:57] | And why were they worth so much money? | 为什么他们值那么多钱 |
[33:59] | Wait, I think I found something. | 等等 我好像发现了点东西 |
[34:00] | I saw the buyer using this weird piece of tech. | 我看到买家使用了这种奇怪的东西 |
[34:04] | Looks like he left it behind. | 他好像把这个丢下了 |
[34:05] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[34:06] | Some sort of handheld scanner. | 某种手提扫描仪器 |
[34:08] | He was waving it on them. | 他刚才一直拿这个扫描那几个人 |
[34:13] | They were chipped. | 他们体内有芯片 |
[34:15] | Like a tracker. | 是追踪器吗 |
[34:16] | Like livestock. | 是把他们当牲畜 |
[34:18] | Let’s give Ryan a call. | 给瑞安打个电话 |
[34:19] | I don’t know what the hell this is, | 我也不知道这是什么 |
[34:20] | but he’s gonna want to see it. | 但他可能想看看 |
[34:22] | Have they found Nikita yet? | 他们找到尼基塔了吗 |
[34:26] | Yes, I believe they know just where she is. | 是的 我肯定他们知道尼基塔在哪里 |
[34:33] | Yeah, we got somebody coming up through here right now. | 是的 我们这一区域有人想要出去 |
[34:42] | – You leaving already? – Yeah. | -你这就走吗 -是的 |
[34:45] | Mayor wants to have a chat down at Center Street. | 市长要在中央大街和我谈谈 |
[34:47] | Yeah, the mayor wants to make sure | 他想确认一下 |
[34:48] | this doesn’t stick to him. | 这件事是否会影响到他 |
[34:50] | But, hey, dispatch said that that reporter’s okay. | 但调度中心说记者安然无恙啊 |
[34:54] | Might finally get some good press outta that guy. | 可能最后能从他那里得到什么猛料 |
[34:56] | Yeah, I’m not that lucky. | 是啊 我就没那么幸运了 |
[35:00] | Coming through. | 让他通行 |
[35:10] | Dale Gordon’s alive. | 戴尔·戈登还活着 |
[35:13] | Maybe that means the FBI will let me keep my pension | 说不定等这一切解决之后 |
[35:15] | after they force me out for this mess. | 联邦调查局还会把退休金发给我 |
[35:17] | Was that a tactical decision? | 这都是你的战略决策吗 |
[35:19] | I wouldn’t have hurt Dale. | 我不会伤害戴尔的 |
[35:21] | An assassin with a heart of gold. | 真是一个有着菩萨心肠的杀手啊 |
[35:22] | Too bad you didn’t feel the same way about Spencer. | 只可惜你对斯宾塞没有手下留情 |
[35:25] | I didn’t kill her. I tried to warn her. | 我没杀她 我是想警告她 |
[35:28] | You kidnapped the President’s aide | 你绑架了总统的助手 |
[35:30] | to get yourself put on her schedule. | 把你安排到她的日程上 |
[35:31] | You used the tunnels to infiltrate yourself | 你之前从隧道 |
[35:33] | into the White House, | 侵入白宫 |
[35:34] | somehow conning your way into the blue sector, | 还想办法进入到了蓝区 |
[35:36] | all to try and warn her? | 你做这些都是为了警告她吗 |
[35:39] | I did warn the President. | 我确实警告了总统 |
[35:42] | And then she shot herself in the head? | 然后她就开枪自杀了吗 |
[35:47] | Autopsy report says the gun was fired at close range, | 尸检报告说开枪距离很近 |
[35:49] | possibly pressed up against her temple. | 很可能是杵着太阳穴的 |
[35:51] | There were only two people in that room. | 当时只有你们俩在那个房间 |
[35:53] | So if you didn’t pull the trigger, | 如果不是你开的枪 |
[35:54] | that only leaves me with one other possible culprit. | 那就只能是她了 |
[35:59] | Only if you have an open mind. | 只要你有开放性的思维 |
[36:01] | Let’s say that I do. | 那先假设我有 |
[36:04] | You went there to warn her. | 你去那儿警告她 |
[36:06] | Still one problem with your story: | 但还是有一个问题 |
[36:08] | Why did you bring the gun? | 你为什么带着枪 |
[36:12] | Innocent people don’t smuggle a gun | 没有歹意的人是不会偷带一把枪 |
[36:14] | into the Oval Office. | 进总统办公室的 |
[36:29] | Out, let’s go. | 下车 快点 |
[36:34] | You and your friends haven’t scared me off, you know. | 你和你的那个帮手没有吓到我 |
[36:37] | I’ll go home tonight and make sure | 我今晚会回家 |
[36:38] | that my wife is safe, | 看我妻子是否安全 |
[36:39] | but tomorrow, I’ll start hunting you again. | 但是明天 我就会再次开始追捕你 |
[36:42] | Thought you were afraid of losing your job. | 还以为你怕丢掉饭碗呢 |
[36:45] | They could force me to retire, | 他们可以强迫我退休 |
[36:46] | but that’ll just give me more free time to dedicate to you. | 但是那样我就有更多时间来找你了 |
[36:48] | I’ll catch you. | 我会抓住你的 |
[36:49] | And I will find out exactly what happened that day. | 并查出那天到底发生了什么 |
[36:53] | I want that too. Talk to Dale Gordon. | 希望如此 你去跟戴尔·戈登谈谈吧 |
[37:17] | Yeah, this kinda tech, it’s gotta be the Shop. | 像这样的技术 肯定是”商店”的 |
[37:20] | They wanted a very specific type. | 他们想要的是某种特定的类型 |
[37:22] | Four men is too small a sample to be useful | 4个人不足以作为一个 |
[37:24] | as test subjects. | 实验对象样本 |
[37:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:28] | That fits with what Nikita found. | 这跟尼基塔的发现相符 |
[37:32] | Alex, I think you may have found the puzzle piece | 艾丽克丝 你有可能找到了 |
[37:34] | we were looking for. | 我们的困惑所在 |
[37:35] | That’s great. So what does it mean? | 太好了 那到底是什么意思 |
[37:38] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[37:40] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna have to wait on that. | 看来我们得等等了 |
[37:41] | He’s doing the thing. | 他正在研究 |
[37:43] | Okay, well, when he’s done reconstructing | 好吧 等他把那个乱七八糟的板子 |
[37:45] | his big board of crazy, give me a call. | 搞出名堂后 给我打电话 |
[37:48] | Sonya, I’m gonna clean up the scene. | 桑娅 我要把这处理下 |
[37:49] | I’ll bring back the scanner to the hotel with me. | 我会把那个扫描器带回来的 |
[37:52] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[38:05] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to take that from you. | 恐怕我得把那个扫描器拿走 |
[38:08] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[38:11] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要说多少次 |
[38:14] | It’s Sam. | 叫我山姆 |
[38:19] | Authorities aren’t releasing any new details, | 当局不愿透露任何最新信息 但他们 |
[38:21] | but they are searching for a black SUV with federal plates. | 正在追查一辆有联调局车牌的黑色SUV |
[39:13] | Can we finally agree that a squad | 你现在同意那个”敢死队” |
[39:15] | is more than one person? | 不止一个人了吧 |
[39:17] | I’m ready to listen to you now. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[39:20] | Now? Oh. | 现在吗 |
[39:23] | Nikita says you have some truth to tell me. | 尼基塔说你有真相告诉我 |
[39:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:39] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[39:44] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:47] | I can’t read German. | 我不懂德语 |
[39:53] | She’s not here. Can you track her? | 她不在这 你能不能追踪到她 |
[39:55] | I’m not getting an answer | 我打她的电话 |
[39:55] | on that cell phone she was using. | 但没有应答 |
[39:57] | Signal’s a few blocks from your position, | 信号显示电话在离你几个街区的地方 |
[39:59] | but it’s not moving. | 但一直没动 |
[40:01] | Be advised, FBI vehicle has been recovered. | 注意 联调局车辆已经找到 |
[40:04] | Suspect is likely on foot. | 嫌疑人很可能是步行 |
[40:06] | She is wounded and probably in need of medical attention. | 她已经受伤 可能需要就医 |
[40:09] | Birkhoff, give me that address. | 伯克霍夫 给我那个地址 |
[40:12] | It’s been confirmed that Dale is safe and uninjured. | 目前已确认戴尔安然无恙 |
[40:15] | He’s speaking with authorities right now | 他正在跟负责人谈话 |
[40:17] | in the command tent behind me. | 就在我身后的这个指挥帐篷里 |
[40:19] | He should be released shortly. | 他应该很快就可以解除限制了 |
[40:21] | And we’re being told that he plans on making a statement | 我们还得到消息称他准备发表一个有关于 |
[40:23] | about the events that transpired here– | 发生在这里的事情的声明 |
[40:43] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[40:45] | Dale Gordon won’t be an issue anymore. | 戴尔·戈登不会再碍事了 |
[40:48] | Are you ready to implement the next phase? | 准备好执行下一个阶段了吗 |
[40:51] | We’re on schedule. | 按计划进行 |
[41:06] | We now have confirmation | 我们现在已确认 |
[41:07] | that Dale Gordon was inside the mobile command center | 爆炸发生时戴尔·戈登 |
[41:10] | at the time of the explosion. | 在移动指挥中心里 |
[41:12] | Authorities believe that Nikita Mears | 当局认为尼基塔·米尔斯 |
[41:14] | may have planted the bomb on Gordon | 有可能在挟持戴尔的时候 |
[41:16] | while she was holding him hostage. | 将炸弹放置在了他身上 |
[41:18] | Details are still coming in, | 具体情况还在调查 |
[41:20] | but it is believed that Gordon, | 但是戈登和其他许多 |
[41:21] | along with many fine men and women | 优秀的执法人员 |
[41:24] | in the law enforcement community, are dead. | 很可能已在爆炸中丧生 |
[41:28] | At this time, the suspect is still at large. | 此刻 嫌疑人仍然逍遥法外 |
[41:31] | Authorities are asking citizens | 当局建议 |
[41:32] | who live in the Five Boroughs to stay inside your homes. | 住在纽约五区的居民不要外出 |
[41:36] | Do not congregate on the streets. | 不要在街头聚集 |
[41:38] | If you notice anything suspicious, | 如果发现任何可疑情况 |
[41:39] | please call 911. | 请拨911 |
[41:42] | Do not attempt to investigate or approach on your own. | 请勿尝试独自调查或接近嫌疑人 |
[41:45] | As today’s events have shown, | 由今天的事件可以看出 |
[41:47] | Nikita Mears is highly dangerous | 尼基塔·米尔斯相当危险 |
[41:49] | and willing to kill perhaps anyone who gets in her way. | 并有可能杀死任何阻挠她的人 |
[41:53] | No one is safe as long as she’s out there. | 只要她还没归案 就没有人是安全的 |