时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[00:58] | The plane. | 飞机上 |
[01:00] | What? | 什么 |
[01:07] | Courtesy of the Udinov family trust. | 乌迪诺夫家族信托资产提供的 |
[01:09] | We’ve been using it as our command center. | 我们一直把这架飞机当做指挥中心 |
[01:15] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[01:16] | When you didn’t show at the rendezvous point, | 你没在接头地点出现时 |
[01:19] | I backtracked and picked up your trail from the crash. | 我原路折回 在撞车地点追踪到了你 |
[01:24] | It’s through and through, but you lost a lot of blood. | 子弹穿过去了 但你大量失血 |
[01:26] | You’re gonna feel faint. | 你会觉得头晕的 |
[01:30] | I had to cut your shirt off to get to the wound. | 我得割断你的衬衫才能处理伤口 |
[01:33] | If she’s awake, I need to– | 如果她醒来了 我得… |
[01:33] | No, let’s let her rest. | 不 让她休息 |
[01:36] | – Nikki. – Nerd. | -尼基 -呆子 |
[01:49] | Wasn’t sure we’d see you alive again. | 真不确定我们还能看到活着的你 |
[01:52] | Glad we did. | 你活下来了 |
[01:54] | Who else is here? | 还有谁在这里 |
[01:56] | Right now, this is it. | 现在就我们几个 |
[01:58] | – Who’s flying the plane? – Autopilot. | -谁在驾驶飞机 -自动驾驶 |
[02:04] | Right now, we’re halfway to D.C. | 我们正在前往华盛顿特区 |
[02:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:10] | There’s something you should see. | 你该看一样东西 |
[02:14] | At this point, I can confirm that presidential assassin | 目前 我能确定是总统杀手 |
[02:17] | Nikita Mears was the individual who planted the explosive device | 尼基塔·米尔斯放置了引爆装置 |
[02:21] | resulting in the death of ENN journalist Dale Gordon. | 导致全季新闻网记者戴尔·戈登身亡 |
[02:25] | We also believe that we have uncovered | 我们还相信 我们发现了 |
[02:28] | the motive for the killing. | 谋杀的动机 |
[02:29] | According to his notes, Mr. Gordon was set | 根据戈登先生的笔记 他准备 |
[02:33] | to report on evidence of an offshore Cayman account | 报道一个开曼海外账户的证据 |
[02:36] | that, according to NSA, was in Nikita Mears’s name. | 据国安局称 正是尼基塔·米尔斯名下的 |
[02:39] | That’s a lie. | 他骗人 |
[02:42] | Graham must have planted that evidence on Dale | 格拉汉姆一定在杀了戴尔之后 |
[02:44] | right after he killed him. | 把证据放在了他身上 |
[02:47] | I told Dale to go straight to the head of the FBI. | 是我告诉戴尔 直接去找联调局的头儿 |
[02:52] | – I’m the reason he’s dead. – No. | -是我害死他的 -不 |
[02:53] | He’s dead because of Amanda. | 是阿曼达害死他的 |
[02:55] | She’s the one controlling Graham. | 是她在控制格拉汉姆 |
[02:56] | Yeah, but how? How is she doing this? | 但她是怎么做到的 |
[02:59] | – How is she doing any of this? – I think I know. | -她是怎么做到一切的 -我应该知道 |
[03:03] | The deputy director of the FBI, | 联调局副局长 |
[03:06] | a German BND officer, a secret service supervisor, | 德国联邦情报局官员 特勤局主管 |
[03:09] | and the president of the United States. | 以及美国总统 |
[03:11] | All high level. | 都是高层 |
[03:12] | All seemingly incorruptible, | 似乎都不能被收买 |
[03:13] | yet all clearly compromised. How? | 但显然都暴露无遗 怎么回事 |
[03:17] | Well, if Amanda drugged them, | 如果阿曼达给他们下了药 |
[03:19] | she could have gotten them in her chair, | 她可能就控制了他们 |
[03:20] | stuck her needle in their heads? | 把她的针刺入了他们的大脑 |
[03:22] | Amanda’s needling takes several hours, | 阿曼达的针术需要几小时 |
[03:24] | half a day at least. | 至少半天才能见效 |
[03:25] | Any of these people disappear for that long, | 要是这些人消失了那么久 |
[03:27] | they would have been noticed. | 会被发觉的 |
[03:29] | So how did she brainwash them? | 那她是怎么给他们洗脑的 |
[03:30] | She didn’t. She switched them. | 她没有 她替换了他们 |
[03:35] | Switched? | 替换 |
[03:37] | A double. | 替身 |
[03:40] | A perfect replica. | 完美的复制品 |
[03:44] | Someone who’s been physically | 某个经过身体改造 |
[03:46] | and mentally altered to act as a replacement. | 和精神变化的人 来充当替代品 |
[03:51] | Uh… look, Ryan, I know | 瑞安 我知道 |
[03:54] | you’re the conspiracy guy and everything, | 你是个相信阴谋论的家伙 |
[03:56] | – but all this sounds a little– – Hard to believe? | -但这听起来有点… -难以置信吗 |
[03:58] | It would be, if we didn’t know | 是很难相信 但我们知道 |
[03:59] | the Shop already had the tech for it. | “商店”已经有了这种技术 |
[04:02] | Polymers that can make copies of someone’s face, | 能复制他人面容的聚合物 |
[04:05] | body parts regenerated from source DNA, | 目标基因再生的人体部位 |
[04:07] | and now, Amanda is working with them. | 现在 阿曼达在和他们合作 |
[04:11] | She can install psychic circuit breakers into a person’s head, | 她能把精神断路器植入一个人的脑袋中 |
[04:14] | make subjects suggestible and loyal. | 让实验对象易受影响 忠心耿耿 |
[04:16] | The way she turned Sam into Owen. | 她就是这样把萨姆变成欧文的 |
[04:19] | Put it all together, and you got a system | 把一切综合起来 你就有了一个 |
[04:22] | to create the perfect undercover operative. | 创造完美卧底特工的系统 |
[04:25] | They look and act exactly like the real thing, | 他们的外貌和行动都和真正的人一样 |
[04:28] | enough to fool even the people closest to them. | 足够骗过他们身边最亲密的人 |
[04:32] | Place in the right positions, | 将他们安置在合适的位置 |
[04:33] | these operatives would give the Shop | 这些特工就能给”商店”带来 |
[04:34] | incredible access and power. | 一切访问权和巨大的权力 |
[04:41] | It came together for me after Alex intercepted | 艾丽克丝最近截获一批”商店”的货物 |
[04:43] | the Shop’s latest shipment– four Pakistani men, | 是四个巴基斯坦人时 我就想明白了 |
[04:46] | all the same physical type. | 他们体型完全相同 |
[04:50] | They’re not looking for random slaves. | 他们并不是随便找个奴隶 |
[04:53] | They’re looking for a specific type of clay | 他们要的是特定类型的躯体 |
[04:55] | to mold into a preexisting form. | 来塑造成已经存在的形状 |
[04:57] | How did she find that out? | 她怎么发现的 |
[04:59] | She’s been chasing human traffickers, ones with connection to the Shop. | 她在追踪和”商店”勾结的人贩子 |
[05:02] | – By herself? – Sonya’s with her. | -她一个人吗 -桑娅和她在一起 |
[05:04] | Anyway, it’s Alex. | 她可是艾丽克丝 |
[05:05] | She knows how to take care of herself. | 她知道该如何照顾自己 |
[05:13] | Shouldn’t you be on a beach somewhere, | 你不该在海滩上吗 |
[05:15] | doing whatever retired cleaners do? | 像一个退休清除者那样享乐 |
[05:17] | It got boring. Turns out, I freckle. | 那样很无聊 我都长雀斑了 |
[05:20] | And you couldn’t think of anything else to do | 你就想不到用你偷来的钱 |
[05:22] | with your stolen money? | 还能做什么吗 |
[05:22] | Stolen? I earned that money. | 偷来的 那是我赚来的 |
[05:26] | That’s payback for ten whole years | 阿曼达强奸了我的大脑十年 |
[05:28] | Amanda’s brain rape stole from me. | 这是我应得的回报 |
[05:30] | 300 million is pretty good payback. | 作为回报 三亿美金还真可观啊 |
[05:34] | It’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[05:36] | So you just got bored… | 所以你觉得无聊 |
[05:38] | decided to come to Mumbai | 决定来孟买 |
[05:40] | and hunt human traffickers? | 追踪人贩子吗 |
[05:41] | No. I decided to come to Mumbai | 不 我决定来孟买 |
[05:44] | to hunt Russian heiresses who hunt human traffickers. | 追踪那个追踪人贩子的俄国女继承人 |
[05:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:50] | ‘Cause you’re my best shot at finding Amanda. | 因为你是我找到阿曼达的最好机会 |
[05:55] | She made me look like a fool, | 她让我看起来像个傻瓜 |
[05:56] | first by turning me into Owen, | 首先把我变成欧文 |
[05:58] | then by playing me at the G20 back in Toronto. | 然后在多伦多的二十国集团峰会上耍了我 |
[06:02] | I knew you guys would be looking for her too, | 我知道你们也在找她 |
[06:05] | so I’ve been following you. | 所以我一直在跟踪你 |
[06:06] | I saw you take that scanner | 我看到你从她的一个手下那儿 |
[06:08] | off one of her operatives. | 拿了那个扫描器 |
[06:10] | First solid lead I’ve seen in months, | 这是几个月来我见到的第一条实质性线索 |
[06:13] | and you’re gonna give it to me. | 你得把它给我 |
[06:15] | The data on this | 这里面的数据 |
[06:16] | could lead us to the people who framed Nikita. | 能帮我们找到陷害尼基塔的人 |
[06:18] | – We need this. – I’m not asking. | -我们需要这个 -你必须给我 |
[06:25] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快快 |
[06:29] | More traffickers, looking for their pals. | 更多的人贩子来找他们的同伙了 |
[06:39] | Give me a gun! | 给我把枪 |
[06:42] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[07:00] | I was on my way out of here. | 我本来刚要走的 |
[07:06] | The car was abandoned on the west side. | 车被弃在西边 |
[07:08] | We’ve got a 50-block cordon around the area. | 我们在那附近五十个街区都设置了警戒带 |
[07:09] | It won’t matter. She’s gone. | 那也无济于事 她已经跑了 |
[07:12] | She’s wounded. She’ll need medical attention. | 她受伤了 肯定会需要医治的 |
[07:14] | After what she just pulled, | 经过刚发生的事件后 |
[07:15] | she won’t stick her head up for anything, | 她不会再因为任何事抛头露面 |
[07:17] | not for a very long time. | 在很长一段时间内都不会 |
[07:19] | Sir, you’ve got a call. It’s Nikita. | 长官 有您电话 是尼基塔 |
[07:22] | Sir, call’s right here. | 长官 这边这部电话 |
[07:26] | Hey! Keep it down! | 大家安静 |
[07:28] | Put her on. | 接过来 |
[07:30] | This is Graham. | 我是格拉汉姆 |
[07:31] | You know, you really had me fooled, | 你说你在寻找真相的时候 |
[07:32] | saying you were looking for the truth. | 我真的被你骗到了 |
[07:35] | I didn’t realize you were hiding it about yourself. | 我都没意识到你自己的身份都有所隐瞒 |
[07:37] | You’re injured. Turn yourself in. | 你受伤了 自首的话 |
[07:38] | I promise, you’ll be taken care of. | 我保证你会受到医治的 |
[07:40] | Oh, you mean the way you took care of Dale Gordon? | 你是说像得到戴尔·戈登那样的照顾吗 |
[07:42] | No one else has to get hurt. | 不要再伤及无辜了 |
[07:44] | I’m going to expose you for who you really are. | 我会揭露你的真面目的 |
[07:45] | I don’t know what you hope to accomplish. | 我不知道你想要干什么 |
[07:47] | To everyone listening in, the man claiming | 给正在听着的所有人 |
[07:49] | to be Deputy Director Graham is an impostor. | 自称副局长的格拉汉姆是个冒牌货 |
[07:52] | I’m sure many of you have noticed | 相信你们很多人都注意到了 |
[07:54] | that he’s been a little off. | 他最近有点不太正常 |
[07:55] | Lapses in routine. | 日常公事上也频频失误 |
[07:57] | Have any of you asked him | 有没有人问过 |
[07:58] | who he’s been talking to on his private phone? | 他用私人电话都在跟谁联系 |
[08:01] | Listen to me. I am gonna find you. | 我告诉你 我会抓住你的 |
[08:04] | How long do you think you can keep running? | 你以为你还能逃多久 |
[08:05] | No, no, no, I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 不不不 你好像没听懂我的意思 |
[08:07] | I’ve been on the run for three months, | 我已经逃亡三个月了 |
[08:09] | from you, from my life. | 逃避你们 逃避我的生活 |
[08:11] | I have given up everything | 我放弃了一切 |
[08:13] | for even a shred of the truth, and now I have it. | 甚至放弃了找寻残存的真相 现在我找到了 |
[08:16] | So I’m not chasing shadows anymore. | 所以我不再毫无头绪了 |
[08:18] | I have a point of attack. | 我找到突破口了 |
[08:21] | You. | 就是你 |
[08:38] | I count four. | 我数四下 |
[08:39] | Two cover positions. | 他们藏在两个掩护位置 |
[08:41] | They’re waiting us out. | 他们在等我们出去 |
[08:42] | Probably expecting reinforcements. | 也许在等支援 |
[08:44] | We should get out of here before they arrive. | 我们得在他们来之前出去 |
[08:48] | We need to make it to that van. | 我们得到货车那儿 |
[08:51] | With the cover they have? That’d be suicide. | 像他们那样的掩护 冲过去等于自杀 |
[08:56] | Sonya, are you there? | 桑娅 你在吗 |
[08:59] | Sonya, Sonya, Sonya. | f? 桑娅 桑娅 |
[09:01] | Alex! Why aren’t you on your way back? | 艾丽克丝 你怎么还没回来 |
[09:04] | Got held up. | 被截住了 |
[09:05] | – We need your help. – “We”? | -我们需要你的帮助 -“我们” |
[09:07] | – Me and Owen. – Owen? | -我和欧文 -欧文 |
[09:10] | – I mean, Sam. – What’s he– | -山姆 -他在那 |
[09:11] | Later. Look, we got pinned down | 待会儿再说 我们被普瑞雅的人 |
[09:12] | by Priya’s men. | 牵制住了 |
[09:13] | We need some sort of distraction to get past them. | 我们需要分散他们的注意才能出去 |
[09:26] | I think I can hack the power grid | 我觉得我能黑进电力网 |
[09:27] | and shut down the lights. | 把灯给关掉 |
[09:28] | – Will that give you enough cover? – I think so. | -那样够掩护你们了吗 -应该够了 |
[09:32] | We need to take out the headlights. | 我们得射掉车前灯 |
[09:34] | All right. You take the left, | 好吧 你射左边的 |
[09:35] | I got the right. | 右边交给我 |
[09:37] | Look, I get it. You want vengeance. | 我明白 你想复仇 |
[09:41] | After what Amanda did to you. | 阿曼达对你做了那么多事 |
[09:42] | I would feel the same way, so I get what you’re doing. | 我理解你的感受 所以也理解你的行为 |
[09:45] | But that doesn’t mean I trust you. | 但那并不意味着我信任你 |
[09:47] | That’s okay. I don’t trust you either. | 没关系 我也不信任你 |
[09:51] | So we’ve got that in common. | 那我们达成共识了 |
[09:55] | Sonya, do it. | 桑娅 动手吧 |
[10:11] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[10:29] | You shot me! | 你打中我了 |
[10:30] | In the kevlar. | 达到防弹衣上了 |
[10:32] | I knocked you out of his line of fire. | 我是把你打到他的火线外 |
[10:36] | How did you know I had it on? | 你怎么知道我穿了 |
[10:38] | Standard mission protocol. | 标准任务程序 |
[10:39] | And you’re the kind to keep to protocol. | 你就是循规蹈矩的那种人 |
[10:41] | Meaning you guessed. | 也就是说你是猜的 |
[10:45] | Next time, give me a heads-up. | 下回提前跟我说一声 |
[10:51] | I said, “Alex.” | 我明明喊了”艾丽克丝” |
[10:53] | No, I-I don’t think anyone believes her. | 不 我相信没人会相信她的 |
[10:56] | She didn’t expect them to. | 她也没想要人相信 |
[10:58] | She called you to let me know | 她打给你只是为了让我知道 |
[11:00] | she’s back in the game. | 她回来了 |
[11:01] | Do I proceed with alpha contingency? | 我需要启动一级预案吗 |
[11:04] | No, she’s trying to get you to react, | 不用 她就等着你做回应 |
[11:06] | force you into a false move. | 逼你迈出错误的一步 |
[11:08] | Your name is Matthew Graham. | 你叫马修·格拉汉姆 |
[11:10] | You’re the Deputy Director of the FBI. | 你是联调局的副局长 |
[11:12] | You have a duty to your office and to your country, | 你要对你的机关和你的国家负责 |
[11:15] | and to me. | 还要对我负责 |
[11:18] | This is important work we’re doing. | 我们做的事情很重要 |
[11:24] | Nikita’s been living under the glare of the spotlight. | 尼基塔最近一直是公众的焦点 |
[11:27] | Now she thinks there may be a way | 所以她以为 |
[11:29] | to use it to her advantage. | 可以利用这一优势 |
[11:31] | Well, I’m going to make sure it stays on her. | 我会保证她一直是焦点的 |
[11:35] | I’m going to make sure it sears her. | 直到她被烤焦 |
[11:39] | What’s Amanda trying to do | 阿曼达谎称有秘密账户 |
[11:40] | with this lie about the secret account? | 到底想干什么 |
[11:42] | Establish a context. | 建立前后联系 |
[11:44] | Create a narrative for Spencer’s assassination. | 为斯宾塞的暗杀行动编造一个故事 |
[11:48] | Yeah, but why? | 是的 可是为什么呢 |
[11:50] | We thought killing the president | 我们以为杀掉总统 |
[11:51] | was the endgame for The Shop, | 就是”商店”的最后一步 |
[11:52] | but maybe it’s just the beginning. | 但或许这只是第一步 |
[11:56] | This doesn’t feel like Amanda. | 这感觉不像阿曼达的风格 |
[11:58] | It’s too subtle. | 太过细致 |
[12:02] | This is someone else. | 这是别人干的 |
[12:04] | Someone who knows how to maneuver in the financial sector. | 一个知道怎么操控金融业的人 |
[12:06] | Someone who’s used to power | 一个重权在握 |
[12:08] | but comfortable staying in the shadows. | 但是甘心委身幕后的人 |
[12:13] | And no other voices could be heard on Nikita’s side of the call? | 尼基塔那头的电话听不到其他人的声音吗 |
[12:15] | No, sir, audio forensics were inconclusive. | 没有 长官 音频里没有什么线索 |
[12:19] | I’m assuming the FBI tried to trace the signal. | 我猜联调局追踪过信号了吧 |
[12:20] | They did, but without any success. | 是的 但是没有进展 |
[12:23] | How did they discover the double? | 他们是怎么发现替身的事的 |
[12:25] | We left no loose ends. | 我们没有留下线索 |
[12:27] | Nikita has proven to be very resourceful. | 尼基塔足智多谋 |
[12:30] | No. No, this is beyond her. | 不 不 这不是她能做到的 |
[12:33] | Figuring out something like this is– | 能想明白这件事… |
[12:36] | it’s a much more abstract level of thought. | 需要很抽象的思维 |
[12:39] | Asymmetrical. | 非对称性[逻辑学术语] |
[12:41] | A unique talent for pattern recognition. | 一种辨识规律的独特天赋 |
[12:51] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[12:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:59] | That’s gnarly. | 不太好 |
[13:02] | Could have been a lot worse. | 不过本来会更糟的 |
[13:03] | You’re lucky Mikey got to you when he did. | 你很幸运迈克尔及时找到了你 |
[13:07] | Lucky. | 幸运 |
[13:10] | Not so much for Dale Gordon, huh? | 戴尔·戈登可就不怎么走运了 |
[13:14] | Graham had everybody fooled. | 格拉汉姆把所有人都骗了 |
[13:16] | You couldn’t have known. | 你不可能知道的 |
[13:17] | Yeah, but I’m the one who got Dale involved. | 但是是我把戴尔牵扯进来的 |
[13:21] | I’m always the one. | 总是我 |
[13:26] | You know, when I was out there, | 知道吗 呆子 在逃亡的时候 |
[13:27] | Nerd, I was so careful. | 我总是特别小心 |
[13:28] | So careful, I just–I kept my head down, | 那么小心 我…总是低着头 |
[13:31] | and I kept going. | 只顾赶路 |
[13:33] | I didn’t contact anyone, because I knew that if I did, | 我谁也不联系 因为我知道如果我联系了 |
[13:36] | that someone would get hurt. | 那个人就会受到伤害 |
[13:38] | That’s why I left in the first place. | 所以当初我才离开了 |
[13:41] | Who else is going to get hurt | 如果我留下来 还有多少人 |
[13:43] | because of me if I stay? | 会因为我而受伤害呢 |
[13:50] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[13:54] | He’s a lot more focused than I’ve seen him in a while. | 他比前段时间注意力集中多了 |
[14:00] | I know when I left, I hurt him. | 我知道我走了 他很受伤 |
[14:03] | It hurt me too. | 我也很受伤 |
[14:08] | Did he say anything? | 他说过什么吗 |
[14:11] | – After I left? – About you? | -我走之后 -关于你吗 |
[14:20] | – He didn’t say anything. – Not once? | -什么也没说 -一次也没说吗 |
[14:23] | Not in front of us. | 没有当着我们的面说 |
[14:43] | Oh, sorry, darling. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | I didn’t have time to make dinner. | 我没时间做晚饭 |
[14:45] | The committee meeting ran late. | 委员会会议开到很晚 |
[14:48] | Three guesses why. | 给你三次机会猜猜为什么 |
[14:50] | I swear, those ladies love their wine Fridays. | 我发誓 那些女士非常爱周五的酒会 |
[14:53] | You want to order Italian? | 吃意大利菜吗 |
[14:55] | Listen, we need to tk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[14:58] | What’s the matter? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[15:01] | Yes, of course. I just– | 是的 当然没事 我只是… |
[15:03] | I wanted to thank you for everything, | 我想谢谢你做的一切 |
[15:05] | how you’ve stood by me. | 你那么支持我 |
[15:09] | Matthew, what’s going on? | 马修斯 发生了什么事 |
[15:10] | Turn to your right a bit. | 往右转一点 |
[15:13] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[15:44] | Uh, guys! You need to see this. | 伙计们 你们得看看这个 |
[15:47] | If you’re just joining us, | 如果您刚刚转到我台 |
[15:48] | we are live outside the residence of | 我们现在在联调局副局长 |
[15:50] | FBI Deputy Director Matthew Graham, | 马修·格拉汉姆宅邸外进行直播 |
[15:52] | where earlier tonight an attempt was made on Graham’s life. | 今晚早些时候有人企图在这里枪杀格拉汉姆 |
[15:55] | According to preliminary reports, | 就初步报告看来 |
[15:57] | shots were fired into the home, | 有子弹射入屋内 |
[15:59] | wounding Graham and killing his wife Sarah. | 伤到了格拉汉姆并杀害了他的妻子萨拉 |
[16:01] | Authorities are still piecing together the evidence, | 官方目前还在收集证据 |
[16:04] | but a source close to the investigation | 但是据内部调查人员透露 |
[16:06] | tells us that the FBI believes this to be | 联调局认为这是 |
[16:08] | the work of assassin Nikita Mears. | 杀手尼基塔·米尔斯所为 |
[16:11] | We wanted a response. | 我们想要回应 |
[16:12] | We got a response. | 我们得到了回应 |
[16:13] | No, this is all wrong. | 不 这一切都不对 |
[16:15] | This is too loud for The Shop. | 对”商店”来说 这动静太大了 |
[16:16] | But not for Amanda. | 但对阿曼达来说不是 |
[16:17] | This is over the top, even for her. | 即使对她来说 这也太过了 |
[16:19] | We put the spotlight on Graham. | 我们把格拉汉姆推到闪光灯下 |
[16:20] | Amanda shoved it back to Nikita. | 阿曼达就把他推回给尼基塔 |
[16:22] | She’s really playing hardball. | 她真的来硬的了 |
[16:26] | Then it’s time we did the same. | 那我们也是时候这么做了 |
[16:28] | If Graham is a double, | 如果格拉汉姆是替身 |
[16:29] | we expose him to the world. | 我们就把他揭露出来 |
[16:32] | We have no physical proof. | 我们没有实际的证据 |
[16:33] | The FBI, they have to have a sample | 联调局 他们一定有 |
[16:35] | of the real Graham’s DNA, right? | 真正的格拉汉姆的DNA样本 是不是 |
[16:37] | Sure. | 是的 |
[16:38] | All personnel are required to provide one. | 所有员工都需要提供 |
[16:40] | Then we have them compare it to what’s on file, | 那我们就让他们把样本 |
[16:42] | to the impostor’s DNA. | 和冒充者的DNA相比较 |
[16:44] | I don’t think the double is going to cooperate. | 我想替身可不会配合 |
[16:46] | So we don’t give him a choice. | 那我们就让他们没得选择 |
[16:50] | The FBI has to take a DNA sample while they’re doing an autopsy. | 联调局尸检的时候一定会提取DNA样本 |
[16:53] | You want to kill the Deputy Director of the FBI? | 你要杀掉联调局的副局长 |
[16:56] | Amanda already did that. | 阿曼达已经杀了 |
[17:00] | She wants the world to see me as an assassin? | 她想让世界都认为我是个杀手 |
[17:03] | Let’s give her what she wants. | 那就让她如愿以偿 |
[17:11] | Graham’s holed up at his casa. | 格拉汉姆龟缩在他的房间里 |
[17:13] | Not surprisingly, the security detail has doubled, | 毫无意外 随着媒体的出现 |
[17:15] | as has the media presence. | 安保措施加倍了 |
[17:17] | Getting close is gonna be insanely hard. | 靠近他会无比艰难 |
[17:19] | Getting close without being seen, forget about it. | 不被发现地靠近他 还是算了吧 |
[17:23] | Standard kill protocols won’t work, | 标准刺杀程序不管用 |
[17:25] | not with our limited resources. | 至少在我们有限的信息下不管用 |
[17:26] | We’re gonna have to run a bluff. | 我们得虚张一下声势 |
[17:27] | Get him out of there, or at least, | 把他弄出来 或者至少 |
[17:29] | get him to want to come out of there. | 让他自己想出来 |
[17:32] | This only works as a two-man op. | 这只能是双人作战 |
[17:39] | Are we okay with that? | 大伙同意吗 |
[17:44] | yeah, absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[17:58] | well, thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[18:02] | If you think I’m leaving here | 如果你觉得我会不拿那个扫描仪 |
[18:03] | without that scanner, you’re wrong. | 就离开 你就大错特错了 |
[18:05] | Not gonna happen. | 我不会让你带走它的 |
[18:06] | Without a fight? | 我会就这么放弃吗 |
[18:11] | Look, we don’t even know what’s on that thing, right? | 听着 我们都不知道那上面有什么 |
[18:16] | I say we crack it first, decide then. | 所以我们先破解了它再做决定 怎么样 |
[18:29] | I’ll contact you when we find something. | 如果有所发现 我们会联系你的 |
[18:30] | Uh-uh, I’m not letting you or it out of my sight. | 我不会让你或者它离开我的视线范围 |
[18:33] | Besides, you keep mixing it up | 再说 你总是会和男人打起来 |
[18:36] | with boys like that at the warehouse, | 比如仓库里的那群人 |
[18:39] | – you are gonna need me. – Need you? | -你需要我帮忙 -需要你 |
[18:43] | The way we needed you at division during the mutiny? | 就像当初在反抗组织时那样吗 |
[18:46] | Instead of backing us up, | 你不但没有帮助我们 |
[18:47] | you put a gun to Birkhoff’s head, | 反而拿起抢对准了伯克霍夫的头 |
[18:48] | and you tried to shoot Michael. | 你甚至想打死迈克尔 |
[18:51] | In my defense, it was Michael. | 恕我更正一下 是迈克尔要杀我 |
[18:55] | Okay, look, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[18:59] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在思考你说过的话 |
[19:02] | Back in Toronto? | 还记得在多伦多的时候吗 |
[19:04] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[19:08] | Your time as Owen has to mean something. | 你当欧文的日子对你一定是有意义的 |
[19:12] | Yeah, it means I lost ten years of my life. | 对 意味着我失去了十年的人生 |
[19:16] | It wasn’t just a loss. | 那并不只意味着失去 |
[19:18] | You gained as well. All of us. | 你也有所收获 你有我们大家 |
[19:24] | We care about you. | 我们都很在乎你 |
[19:27] | I-I did shoot the black box. | 我 我的确开枪打了那个黑匣子 |
[19:32] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[19:35] | Maybe we could help each other out. | 也许我们能互相帮助 |
[19:42] | You can stick around until Sonya decrypts the scanner. | 在桑娅破解扫描仪前 你可以留在这 |
[19:46] | After that, no promises. | 之后 我可什么都保证不了 |
[20:06] | Thugs like Nikita Mears think that by | 像尼基塔·米尔斯这样的暴徒认为 |
[20:09] | killing the messenger, | 杀掉报信人 |
[20:10] | they kill the message. | 他们就能阻止真相的公布 |
[20:12] | Instead, it just makes the truth even louder. | 恰恰相反 这只会使事实更加引人注目 |
[20:17] | I can now confirm that the secret Cayman account | 我现在可以证实 尼基塔·米尔斯名下的 |
[20:21] | in Nikita Mears’s name was, | 开曼秘密账户 |
[20:23] | in fact, funded by Pakistani intelligence. | 其真正的所有者是巴基斯坦的情报机关 |
[20:25] | Now, tracing this connection | 现在 想就这个联系顺藤摸瓜 |
[20:26] | has not been easy because the money | 并不容易 因为有第三方 |
[20:28] | was carefully laundered through a key third party, | 在小心翼翼地洗黑钱 |
[20:31] | A party that we are closing in on as we speak. | 我们正在慢慢接近这个第三方 |
[20:44] | They want it to look like Nikita | 他们想让尼基塔看起来 |
[20:45] | is working for the Pakistanis. | 在为巴基斯坦工作 |
[20:47] | – Why? – If they can prove | -为什么 -如果他们能证明 |
[20:49] | the Pakistani government was | 总统刺杀案的幕后黑手 |
[20:50] | behind the president’s assassination, | 是巴基斯坦政府 |
[20:53] | then the U.S. would have grounds to invade. | 那么美国政府就能有理由对其进行侵略 |
[20:55] | Prove? This is America. | 证明 这里是美国 |
[20:57] | All they have to do is hint. Vaguely insinuate. | 他们只要暗示一下 含糊地暗示一下 |
[20:59] | Well, then they’re planning | 那么他们就是在计划着 |
[21:01] | to hint their way into a world war. | 通过暗示发起世界大战 |
[21:02] | Pakistan is a nuclear power. | 巴基斯坦有核武器 |
[21:05] | Well, why the hell would the shop want that? | 那政府部门到底为什么要这么做 |
[21:09] | All we know is | 我们就只知道 |
[21:10] | this was always bigger than framing Nikita. | 这不仅仅是为了陷害尼基塔 |
[21:13] | Now we know how much bigger. | 现在我们知道这个阴谋有多大了 |
[21:16] | What’s up with that? | 这个是怎么回事 |
[21:20] | The shoe yet to drop. | 等待揭晓的悬念 |
[21:24] | This is the second time Graham has referenced NSA intel. | 这是格拉汉姆第二次提及国安局情报员 |
[21:27] | What, you think he’s got a double-in-arms over there? | 怎么 你觉得他在那也安插了人 |
[21:29] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[21:32] | Can you hack into the FBI’s communication logs? | 你能黑到联调局的通信记录吗 |
[21:34] | Find who Graham has been communicating with at the NSA. | 找出国安局里到底是谁在与格拉汉姆联络 |
[21:37] | Gonna be a big list. | 可疑名单可能会很长 |
[21:38] | Not if you filter the results | 利用我们先前的搜索条件进行过滤 |
[21:39] | using our earlier search criteria. | 就不会很长 |
[21:41] | Just stick to the higher-level names. | 重点调查出现的高层名单 |
[21:46] | They want people to think Nikita is a terrorist. | 他们想让公众认为尼基塔是个恐怖分子 |
[21:50] | Well, in that case, they’re gonna love what she does next. | 如果真是那样 他们会超爱她接下来的行动 |
[21:58] | I’m in position. Be ready soon. | 已就位 马上准备就绪 |
[22:01] | Copy that. I’m in the lot. | 收到 我在停车场 |
[22:03] | Are you sure the right car is here? | 你确定我们找的那辆车在这里 |
[22:05] | Yep. | 没错 |
[22:07] | Black SUV, level five. | 黑色的多功能车 第五排 |
[22:08] | Using the Remington 700? | 你用的是雷明登700步枪吗 |
[22:12] | No, the PSG-1. | 不是 是PSG-1狙击步枪 |
[22:14] | Gonna have enough stability with that? | 你用的时候能稳住枪吗 |
[22:15] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 当然 我没问题 |
[22:17] | Well, you haven’t shot in a while. | 你有段时间没有用枪了 |
[22:19] | Well, some things you don’t forget. | 总有些事你不会忘记 |
[22:22] | Let’s hope not. | 希望如此 |
[22:26] | Michael, leaving you almost killed me. | 迈克尔 离开你让我痛不欲生 |
[22:30] | Don’t have to explain. | 不用解释 |
[22:32] | It was to protect you. All of you. | 我这么做是为了保护你 保护你们 |
[22:34] | Well, you made that clear. | 你已经很清楚地表明这一点了 |
[22:36] | If I had to do it over again, I would. | 如果再给我一次机会 我还会那么做的 |
[22:38] | Because your call is always the right call. | 因为你的决定总是对的 |
[22:40] | None of this is my call! | 一切都不是我决定的 |
[22:41] | No one else is allowed to decide. | 但别人也无权做决定 |
[22:42] | Not if it puts you in danger. | 除非会让你身陷险境 |
[22:45] | This whole impossible situation is not something I chose. | 这个绝境不是我选的 |
[22:47] | I shouldn’t even be here now. | 我根本就不该在这 |
[22:55] | I should leave again. | 我应该再次离开 |
[22:58] | No. You belong here. | 不 你属于这里 |
[23:01] | We’re all better working together. | 我们只有合作才能事半功倍 |
[23:03] | We always have been. | 我们一向如此 |
[23:06] | So you’re upset I left because it hurt the team? | 所以你难过是因为我的离开危害到了其他人 |
[23:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:10] | The team needs you. It always has. | 我们的团队需要你 一向如此 |
[23:15] | I needed all of you too. | 我也需要你们大家 |
[23:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:26] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[23:59] | Digital mask is almost done. | 数字面具马上完成 |
[24:05] | How’s it look? | 看上去如何 |
[24:07] | Pretty damn good, if I say so myself. | 要我自己说的话 非常贴合 |
[24:09] | Squib placement was dead-on. | 假爆炸装置安装的非常精确 |
[24:11] | Nikki hit him perfectly with the false round. | 尼基塔用假子弹准确命中 |
[24:13] | I never cease to amaze myself. | 我真是个奇才 |
[24:23] | Almost ready to transmit. | 准备好传送给你们了 |
[24:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:27] | We’ll be ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[24:29] | Try 0.38s. | 试试0.38口径的 |
[24:30] | It’s a smaller barrel. It’ll fit better. | 枪管更小 更合适 |
[24:32] | Don’t think that’s enough stopping power. | 太小的话制动能力不够 |
[24:33] | We’re only getting one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[24:37] | Then use hot-loaded hollow points. | 那试试加码剂量的中空弹 |
[24:39] | Hot loading, huh? Where’d you learn that? | 加码剂量 不错 在哪里学的 |
[24:42] | Texas. | 德州 |
[24:44] | It’s common practice with Los Zetas. | 和洛斯哲塔斯的人在一起这些事家常便饭 |
[24:46] | I spent a couple of weeks with them. | 我和他们一起待了几周 |
[24:52] | Los Zetas. That’s a rough gang. | 洛斯哲塔斯的人可不好惹 |
[24:55] | Not as rough as Michigan winters. | 比密歇根难捱的冬天好多了 |
[24:58] | Or seeing that you’ve become public enemy number one. | 也比看到自己是民众公敌第一名好点 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I think we got a hit on you in Texas. | 我们在德州发现过你的踪迹 |
[25:06] | Birkhoff had a hell of a time keeping | 伯克霍夫花了很多时间 |
[25:07] | the border patrol from picking up your trail. | 去防止边境巡逻队发现你的踪迹 |
[25:13] | Well, I’m glad that nerd was watching out for me. | 很开心呆子一直都在帮我 |
[25:18] | Yeah. He was worried about you. | 是啊 他很担心你 |
[25:23] | I’ll have to thank him. | 我得谢谢他 |
[25:40] | – E.M.P. Is ready. – Fire the pulse. | -电磁脉冲准备好了 -发射吧 |
[25:54] | Hey, I just lost juice here. | 我这里没电了 |
[25:56] | No, I didn’t do anything. We weren’t even transmitting. | 没有 我什么都没做 我们都还没发射信号 |
[26:00] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll go check the cable. | 好的 我去检查一下线路 |
[26:25] | Michael, he’s coming back. | 迈克尔 他回来了 |
[26:40] | We’re back. | 好了 有电了 |
[26:46] | It’s got a cryptographic chip, | 里面有一个密码芯片 |
[26:47] | but the encryption algorithm is like nothing I’ve seen. | 但这个加密算法我没见过 |
[26:50] | Great. | 真好 |
[26:53] | We’re gonna have to unpack the source code. | 我们得解密源代码 |
[26:55] | How long will that take? | 要多长时间 |
[26:57] | Well, assuming the shop didn’t protect it with too much dark magic, | 要是”商店”没用太多保护手段的话 |
[27:00] | – a couple hours. – All right. | -大概几小时吧 -好的 |
[27:02] | I can deal with Sam until then. | 那我应该能应付萨姆 |
[27:04] | Sam. Don’t forget, he’s a pod person. | 萨姆 别忘了他可是个机械人 |
[27:07] | May look all normal on the outside, | 外表好像正常 |
[27:10] | But deep down inside, he is Sith. | 但内心其实很残暴 |
[27:12] | I’m keeping an eye on him. | 我会看着他的 |
[27:13] | Besides, he does seem more manageable, | 此外 他好像好一点了 |
[27:16] | more Owen-like. | 更像欧文一点 |
[27:19] | Yo, come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[27:21] | I need a little more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[27:25] | I told you, I’m gonna pay you back. | 我告诉过你 会还给你的 |
[27:28] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[27:30] | Have I ever not come through? | 我有什么做不到的吗 |
[27:33] | That doesn’t count. | 那次不算 |
[27:36] | No, hey, no! Don’t send guys! | 别别 不要派人过来 |
[27:41] | I’m getting the money now. | 我马上就能拿到钱 |
[27:47] | Graham. | 格拉汉姆 |
[27:48] | Turn on the news. | 打开新闻频道 |
[27:52] | To be that of deputy director Graham. | 是副局长格拉汉姆 |
[27:55] | You can see, he approaches his car, | 可以看到 他走向自己的车 |
[27:57] | and we have confirmed that the make and model of the vehicle | 我们也确认了车的品牌和型号 |
[27:59] | is the same one Graham drives. And then– | 和格拉汉姆所驾驶的一致 之后他被击中 |
[28:04] | Now I wanna repeat this again, | 现在我再重复一遍 |
[28:05] | this video was provided to us by an anonymous tipster, | 这个视频由匿名线人提供 |
[28:09] | and we have been unable to confirm | 我们现在无法确定 |
[28:10] | 全季新闻网报道 视频显示联调局副局长格拉汉姆被枪杀 | |
[28:10] | this is, indeed, deputy director Graham. | 这的确是副局长格拉汉姆本人 |
[28:13] | We’ve called the FBI– | 我们给联调局打了电话 |
[28:14] | Why didn’t you put an end to this? | 你们怎么不赶紧澄清 |
[28:15] | It just came through, | 电话刚来 |
[28:17] | but it’s already all over the media and the Internet. | 但是视频已经在媒体和网络上疯传了 |
[28:19] | Call a press conference. | 召开新闻发布会 |
[28:20] | I’ll be at the office in half an hour. | 我半小时后到办公室 |
[28:21] | Wait, we could issue a denial from here. | 等等 我们可以在这里就发出否认声明 |
[28:23] | She’s playing mind games! | 她在跟我们玩智力游戏 |
[28:24] | She’s trying to get me to back down, to keep me in a hole. | 她想让我放弃 让我藏起来 |
[28:27] | I’m putting a stop to this, right now. | 我要立刻阻止她的阴谋 |
[28:30] | That could be exactly what Nikita wants, | 这可能正是尼基塔想要的 |
[28:32] | to draw you out at an unscheduled time. | 在没预约的时间下把你引出来 |
[28:35] | She might attack during transit. | 在行车途中她可能会突袭 |
[28:40] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:43] | No need to risk it. We can do this, right here. | 不能冒险 我们就在这里开发布会吧 |
[28:46] | Now, I want to repeat this again. | 现在我要再重复一次 |
[28:48] | This video was provided to us by an anonymous tipster. | 这个视频由匿名线人提供 |
[28:51] | – What are you doing, Nikita? – We have been unable to confirm | -尼基塔 你到底想干什么 -我们无法确定 |
[28:52] | this is, indeed, deputy director Graham. | 这的确是副局长格拉汉姆本人 |
[28:56] | We’ve called the FBI | 我们给联调局打了电话 |
[28:57] | but were told he’s not available at this time. | 但被告知现在无法联系上他 |
[28:59] | I need one of our guests from level “B” brought up to me, | 把我们某位”B”级别贵客请上来 |
[29:02] | and then I need to place a call. | 然后我要打个电话 |
[29:15] | There they go. | 他们来了 |
[29:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:37] | We’re online. | 我们接入了 |
[29:54] | Status on the remote gun? | 远程射击枪好了吗 |
[29:56] | Green light. We’re ready to go. | 正常 准备射杀 |
[30:01] | Alex, you’ve got a call. | 艾丽克丝 有电话找你 |
[30:03] | It’s coming from the front desk. | 从前台打来的 |
[30:05] | Someone’s calling you at the hotel. | 有人在宾馆给你打来的 |
[30:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:11] | One good thing about leading such a public life | 当名人的好处就是 |
[30:14] | is it makes it much easier | 你的粉丝很容易 |
[30:15] | for your fans to find and contact you. | 找到你 然后联系你 |
[30:18] | Is that what you are, Amanda? | 所以说这才是你的真实身份么 阿曼达 |
[30:19] | – A fan? – Oh, of course, Alex. | -我的粉丝 -当然了 艾丽克丝 |
[30:21] | I’ve especially enjoyed watching | 我尤其喜欢观赏 |
[30:23] | you lead this crusade against human trafficking. | 你领导的这场阻止贩卖人口的战争 |
[30:26] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[30:27] | – Manners, dear. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -注意态度 亲爱的 -真抱歉 |
[30:29] | I’d be happy to give you a much warmer greeting in person. | 我很乐意当面热情问候你 |
[30:31] | Just tell me where I can find you. | 只要告诉我你在哪儿 |
[30:33] | That’ll have to wait. | 那你要等等了 |
[30:34] | For now, I need to speak with Nikita. | 现在我要和尼基塔对话 |
[30:36] | It’s rather pressing, | 情况紧急 |
[30:37] | so let’s stop wasting time, and have Birkhoff connect us. | 别浪费时间 快点联系上伯克霍夫 |
[30:43] | Seymour, we have a situation. | 西摩 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:50] | Excuse me, Deputy Director. Can you tell us what’s going on? | 副局长先生 能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[30:52] | – Here we go. – Target acquired. | -开始了 -目标锁定 |
[30:54] | A video was released, | 网上发布了一段录像 |
[30:56] | reported to show my death. | 试图证明我已身亡 |
[31:00] | This was nothing but an elaborate lie… | 这根本是精心策划的弥天大谎 |
[31:02] | Nikki, you’ve got a call in. | 尼基 有人找你 |
[31:04] | What? | 什么 |
[31:06] | It’s Amanda. | 是阿曼达 |
[31:11] | Hello, Nikita. | 你好 尼基塔 |
[31:13] | I don’t know where you are, but my guess is | 虽然不知道你在哪里 不过我猜 |
[31:14] | you’re poised to kill one of our important assets. | 你正准备射杀我们一个重要人物 |
[31:18] | Gold star, Amanda. | 猜对了 阿曼达 |
[31:20] | Well, before you do, there’s something you should know. | 好吧 在你动手前 有些事得告诉你 |
[31:23] | When we swap out a target for a double, | 当我们用替身替换目标人物时 |
[31:25] | we hold on to the original subject | 目标人物就成了我们的人质 |
[31:26] | to assist in operational support. | 以备行动不时之需 |
[31:30] | The real Matthew Graham is right here next to me. | 真正的马修·格拉汉姆现在就在我身边 |
[31:34] | If our asset dies, there’s no reason | 如果我们的人死了 那也没必要 |
[31:35] | to keep the original alive. | 留着他的小命了 |
[31:40] | Do you understand what I’m saying, Nikita? | 你懂我的意思吧 尼基塔 |
[31:42] | You pull that trigger, you’ll be killing the real Matthew Graham. | 你按下扳机 真正的马修·格拉汉姆也会死 |
[31:54] | These tricks, these attempts at deception, | 这些把戏 这些骗局 |
[31:58] | are nothing more than signs | 都在证明 |
[32:00] | of an increasingly desperate individual. | 杀手越发肆无忌惮 |
[32:02] | And I am alive– | 我还活着 |
[32:04] | Once this press conference is over, | 新闻发布会一结束 |
[32:07] | we lose our shot at him, and if that happens, | 我们就错失了杀他的时机 如果那样 |
[32:09] | who knows how much more damage he’ll do? | 没人知道他还会造成多大破坏 |
[32:11] | Yes, Nikita. Stop graham at all costs. | 没错 尼基塔 不惜一切阻止格拉汉姆 |
[32:14] | All it will require of you | 付出的代价只是 |
[32:16] | is the death of one more innocent. | 你又害死了一个无辜的人 |
[32:18] | You have so much blood | 反正你的手已经 |
[32:19] | on your hands already, what’s one more life? | 沾满鲜血 再多一个又何妨 |
[32:21] | How do I know you’re not bluffing? | 我怎么知道你不是在虚张声势 |
[32:23] | You could have killed the original Graham a long time ago. | 也许你早就杀死真正的格拉汉姆了 |
[32:25] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[32:27] | This is– this is Matthew Graham. | 我是…我是马修·格拉汉姆 |
[32:30] | – Birkhoff. – On it. | -伯克霍夫 -马上好 |
[32:33] | Can you tell me where you are? | 能告诉我你在哪儿吗 |
[32:35] | I have no idea where I am. | 我不知道自己在哪儿 |
[32:35] | 马修·格拉汉姆 副局长 | |
[32:39] | – Incoming, Nikki. – These lunatics have been | -来了 尼基 -这些疯子已经 |
[32:41] | holding me here for months. Who is this? | 把我关在这儿几个月了 他们是谁 |
[32:41] | 马修·格拉汉姆 副局长 | |
[32:42] | I need you to listen to me carefully. | 你现在仔细听我说 |
[32:45] | There’s another person posing as Matthew Graham. | 外面有个人冒充马修·格拉汉姆 |
[32:46] | He’s running a task force for the FBI, | 他现在掌管着联调局的特遣小组 |
[32:48] | So I need to confirm you are who you say you are. | 所以我需要确认你说的是真话 |
[32:51] | Can you tell me what your last post was before the bureau? | 能告诉我你进入联调局前的最后岗位吗 |
[32:54] | I was a weapons officer in the navy. | 我是海军的武器指挥官 |
[32:55] | Wait a minute, are you telling me that that’s why they took me? | 等等 你是说他们就是为了这个抓我的吗 |
[32:59] | What the hell is going on out there? | 外面到底出什么事了 |
[33:01] | What about Sarah? | 萨拉还好吗 |
[33:02] | She’d never go along with something like this. | 她肯定不会允许这样的事发生 |
[33:09] | Matthew, Sarah’s dead. | 马修 萨拉死了 |
[33:13] | – What? – The double had her killed, | -什么 -那个替身杀死了她 |
[33:15] | and they’re trying to pin it on me. | 他们企图嫁祸于我 |
[33:16] | Because it was your fault. | 因为都是你的错 |
[33:18] | If you hadn’t sent that message to the FBI, | 如果你没有给联调局通风报信 |
[33:20] | she’d still be alive, but as always, | 她现在还活着 不过一如往常 |
[33:22] | you never gave a thought | 你从来不会考虑 |
[33:23] | to the collateral damage you might cause. | 你所作所为的连带后果 |
[33:26] | Nikita, Graham’s double | 尼基塔 格拉汉姆的替身 |
[33:28] | is a key link for the shop. | 是找到”商店”的关键 |
[33:29] | He established the Cayman and Pakistan connection, | 是他建立了开曼和巴基斯坦间的联系 |
[33:31] | And if I’m right, the path he’s leading everyone on could lead | 如果我是对的 那么他还会造成 |
[33:34] | to many more casualties, possibly a war. | 更多伤亡 甚至战争 |
[33:36] | Yes, let’s talk casualties. | 对 我们来谈谈伤亡 |
[33:39] | Because of you, Dale Gordon is dead. | 因为你 戴尔·戈登死了 |
[33:41] | Because of you, Sarah Graham is dead. | 也因为你 萨拉·格拉汉姆死了 |
[33:47] | That’s all for questions. I just have… | 提问到此为止 我还要… |
[33:48] | Nikita, this is our last chance. | 尼基塔 这是我们最后的机会 |
[33:52] | one statement that I would like to read. | 当众宣读一份声明 |
[33:56] | Whoever you are out there, | 不论你是谁 |
[33:58] | blow that bastard away! | 崩了那个混蛋 |
[34:00] | They’re gonna kill me anyway, | 他们迟早会杀了我 |
[34:01] | and I’ll be damned if I let this psycho bitch win, | 如果让这个疯婊子赢 我会下地狱的 |
[34:04] | So do it! Do it! | 动手吧 动手 |
[34:08] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[34:09] | How many more have to die because of you? | 还要让多少人因你而死 |
[34:11] | He’ll cause thousands of casualties. | 他会造成大规模伤亡 |
[34:15] | – We’re gonna lose him. – One of the things we know | -我们快没机会了 -我们明确的一点是 |
[34:17] | is that she is a callous and cold-hearted killer, | 她是一个冷酷无情的杀手 |
[34:20] | with no regard for human life. | 视人命为草履 |
[34:23] | She believes that such cruelty is a sign of strength. | 她相信残酷是力量的体现 |
[34:27] | I am here to tell you that it is precisely the opposite. | 我要告诉各位 事实恰恰与之相反 |
[34:31] | She’ll never win. | 她不会得逞 |
[34:37] | She will be found, and she will be punished. | 我们会找到她 她会受到惩罚 |
[35:01] | Congratulations, Nikita. | 恭喜啊 尼基塔 |
[35:03] | You’ve managed to eliminate an operative | 你又成功杀死了一个特工 |
[35:05] | who had already outlived his usefulness. | 他已经没有任何利用价值了 |
[35:08] | All you’ve succeeded in doing | 一直以来你唯一成功的 |
[35:11] | is you’ve spilled more innocent blood. | 就是让双手染上更多无辜人的鲜血 |
[35:14] | I hope she finds you. | 我希望她能找到你 |
[35:18] | So do I. | 我也希望 |
[35:42] | It had to be done. | 必须这么做 |
[35:44] | Amanda never would have let Graham out of there alive. | 阿曼达不会放过格拉汉姆的 |
[35:46] | and she’s the one who killed those people, not you. | 而且是她杀死了那些人 不是你 |
[35:49] | She was just playing more of her head games. | 她只是在跟你玩心理战术 |
[35:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:58] | I forgot how much I need you guys. | 我忘了我有多需要你们 |
[36:00] | Oh, hey. | 对了 |
[36:02] | Another voice to add to the chorus. | 还有一个人要跟你说话哦 |
[36:08] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[36:10] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[36:13] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音真好 |
[36:15] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[36:16] | I’ll get by. | 我还好 |
[36:19] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[36:20] | I heard you took on some traffickers. | 我听说你在追踪人口贩子 |
[36:22] | – How’d it go? – Nothing I couldn’t handle. | -进行的怎么样了 -一切都很顺利 |
[36:25] | And I had some help from an old friend. | 有个老朋友帮助了我 |
[36:28] | Old friend? | 哪个老朋友 |
[36:30] | Sam’s here. | 山姆在这儿 |
[36:31] | Says he wants revenge on Amanda | 他说要找阿曼达复仇 |
[36:32] | and that we should work together to find her. | 所以要跟我们一起合作找到她 |
[36:35] | He helped me out of a jam, | 他帮我逃过了一次追杀 |
[36:36] | but I’m still not sure I can trust him. | 但我还是不太信任他 |
[36:38] | Owen. | 是欧文 |
[36:41] | Give him a chance. | 给他次机会吧 |
[36:42] | I-I still think that the person I knew | 我相信我认识的那个欧文 |
[36:44] | is somewhere inside there. | 还住在他心里的某个地方 |
[36:49] | You know, Alex, I think I just… | 艾丽克丝 我觉得 |
[36:52] | I need to believe that | 我需要相信 |
[36:53] | there are people still worth fighting for, you know? | 还有人值得我们为之而战 你懂吗 |
[36:58] | You know Michael still cares about you. | 迈克尔一直关心着你 你知道吧 |
[37:01] | I know, I just hope he does too. | 我知道 我也希望如此 |
[37:08] | I gotta go. I’ll check in soon. | 我得挂了 待会儿说 |
[37:10] | Hey, be careful. | 保重自己 |
[37:13] | Get down, get down! Do it now! | 趴下 趴下 立刻趴下 |
[37:16] | Don’t move! Get down! | 别动 趴下 |
[37:18] | – You’ve got the wrong person! – I said, get down! | -你们抓错人了 -我说了 趴下 |
[37:28] | Come on, move! | 快点 我们走 |
[37:29] | – Hey, hey, hey! – We gotta help… | -快 快点 -我们得帮… |
[37:30] | Listen to me. We can’t do anything | 听我说 如果我们也被抓了 |
[37:31] | from inside a cell! Let’s clear out, | 那我们什么都帮不了她 我们先脱身 |
[37:33] | And we can figure it out, but right now, we gotta go! | 之后再办法来救她 现在我们走 |
[37:35] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:39] | Authorities are still investigating | 当局仍在调查 |
[37:41] | Graham’s shocking murder. | 震惊社会的格拉汉姆副局长刺杀事件 |
[37:42] | One piece of the puzzle they’re analyzing is | 他们在破解的其中一道谜题是 |
[37:45] | the video, sent to news outlet shortly after the attack. | 在刺杀后不久传给新闻媒体的视频 |
[37:50] | I apologize for taking such a drastic action, | 我很抱歉 但必须要告诉大家这个事实 |
[37:53] | but the man calling himself | 声称自己是马修·格拉汉姆的那个人 |
[37:54] | Matthew Graham was not who he said he was. | 并非格拉汉姆本人 |
[37:57] | I am so sure of that that I will make this offer. | 我十分确信这一点 给你们个建议 |
[38:00] | Do a DNA test on his body | 给他做个DNA测试 |
[38:02] | and compare it to the samples already on file. | 与档案中已有的样本作对比 |
[38:04] | Do that, and I will turn myself in. | 去做测试 我就自首 |
[38:07] | This is exactly the sort of undue attention | 这件事已经被过度关注了 |
[38:08] | We sought to avoid. | 我们本该避免这种情况发生的 |
[38:10] | DNA tests, autopsies, contingencies we’ve planned for. | DNA测试 验尸 这些都在计划内 |
[38:13] | Taking established protocols into account. | 想想我们原先的计划 |
[38:16] | Not the volatile movements of Nikita. | 而不要围着这个变化多端的尼基塔转 |
[38:20] | I have to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[38:21] | I was a bit surprised she pulled the trigger. | 她能扣下扳机的确让我有点吃惊 |
[38:24] | Perhaps she really has changed. | 也许她真的变了 |
[38:40] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:45] | I know there are going to be casualties in this war, | 我知道在战争中伤亡是必不可免的 |
[38:48] | But today, | 但是今天 |
[38:50] | I didn’t have to be a killer because of you. | 因为你 我不必成为杀人犯 |
[39:00] | You know, the hardest part about being out there | 在逃亡在外最困难的就是 |
[39:02] | was seeing myself on those wanted posters. | 在通缉告示上看见自己 |
[39:05] | This constant reminder of my worst fear, | 它不断唤起我的恐惧 |
[39:10] | that all I am is what division made me. | 就是”组织”创造的这个我 |
[39:15] | Division doesn’t define any of us anymore. | “组织”不会再影响我们了 |
[39:18] | We fight because we want to, | 我们现在为自己而战 |
[39:20] | and because we’re here for each other. | 为彼此而战 |
[39:23] | That’s why we’re a team. | 所以我们是一个团队 |
[39:24] | Michael, can we stop talking about the team, please? | 我们能先别说团队了吗 迈克尔 |
[39:29] | Nikita, there’s a reason why I’m talking about the team. | 尼基塔 跟你讨论团队是有原因的 |
[39:34] | I’m still here to help you, | 我在这儿帮助你 |
[39:36] | and I always will. | 并且一直都会的 |
[39:39] | And I’m still here to fight Amanda and the Shop. | 我会在这儿与阿曼达和”商店”斗争 |
[39:48] | But I am done fighting for us. | 但是我们之间已经结束了 |
[40:03] | No matter how the FBI autopsy plays out, | 不管联邦调查局的验尸结果怎么样 |
[40:05] | this has already forced us to accelerate our timeline. | 都在迫使我们加速计划的实行 |
[40:09] | Revealing Alexandra Udinov as the third party | 嫁祸亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫作为第三方 |
[40:12] | who helped Pakistan finance the assassination, | 为巴基斯坦提供刺杀总统行动的经济支持 |
[40:13] | was not supposed to have happened until later. | 这方案本该晚些再执行 |
[40:16] | Does it really matter? | 这真的这么重要么 |
[40:18] | It’s not like Alex can deny she’s funding Nikita. | 艾丽克丝也否认不了她给尼基塔提供资金 |
[40:22] | A look at the Udinov accounts will show she’s been financing | 查一查乌迪诺夫的账户就能掌握证据 |
[40:25] | their little band for months. | 她为之提供资金已经几个月了 |
[40:28] | How are they going to fight the truth, hmm? | 她们怎么跟事实抗争 |
[40:30] | The projects we have under way | 我们正在施行的项目 |
[40:31] | are overlapping and interdependent. | 是相辅相成的 |
[40:33] | That is why timing is so important. | 这就是时机的重要所在 |
[40:35] | Graham had more of a part to play. | 格拉汉姆本该发挥更大作用的 |
[40:37] | Then we’ll adjust. | 我们会随机应变的 |
[40:39] | Don’t forget, we still have one more ace in the hole, | 别忘了 我们还有一个撒手锏 |
[40:43] | And his mission is just beginning. | 他的任务才刚刚开始 |
[41:12] | Hey, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[41:13] | How’s the NSA search going? | 追查国家安全局的进展如何了 |
[41:16] | You find any doppelgangers yet? | 找到匹配的二重身了么 |
[41:18] | Not yet, shadowbot’s still doing his thing. | 还没 暗码监听程序还在搜索 |
[41:21] | I guess you’re just gonna have to wait. | 你得等等了 |