| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:32] | Shawarma, shawarma, shawarma, shawarma. | 卖烤肉啦 香喷喷的切片烤肉 | 
| [00:34] | Shawarma, please. | 来一份 | 
| [00:35] | Okay, sir. | 没问题 | 
| [00:37] | Extra tzatziki. | 多加点希腊蘸酱 | 
| [00:55] | Identification. | 拿名牌 | 
| [01:01] | Go, go. | 去吧 | 
| [01:24] | Too much tzatziki. | 太多希腊蘸酱了 | 
| [01:29] | Search continues for Nikita Mears, the assassin the U.S. | 对刺客尼基塔·米尔斯的搜捕仍在继续进行 | 
| [01:32] | says conspired with Pakistani intelligence. | 美方声称她和巴基斯坦的情报机关有勾结 | 
| [01:35] | Officials continue to deny any link, | 巴官方坚称与此事件无关 | 
| [01:37] | citing doubts that Nikita has ever set foot on Pakistani soil. | 并怀疑尼基塔从未踏上过巴基斯坦的国土 | 
| [01:40] | Tensions between Pakistan and the United States | 巴基斯坦和美国之间的紧张局势 | 
| [01:43] | have reached a boiling point. | 一触即发 | 
| [01:44] | The Shop is trying to start a war | “商店”想在美国和巴基斯坦之间 | 
| [01:46] | between the U.S. And pakistan. | 挑起战争 | 
| [01:48] | The Eisenhower carrier group is headed straight towards us. | 艾森豪威尔航母舰队正向我们驶来 | 
| [01:50] | They’re one day out of Karachi, | 它们刚离开卡拉奇一天 | 
| [01:52] | which means whatever is going down is going down today. | 所以不管要发生什么事 都会在今天发生 | 
| [01:55] | We need to figure out what that is, | 我们得弄明白要发生什么事 | 
| [01:56] | or we’re lookin’ at World War iii. | 不然第三次世界大战就会揭开序幕 | 
| [02:02] | Not armed. Not armed. Not armed. | 我们没有武器 没有武器 | 
| [02:05] | Easy. Easy. | 别冲动 | 
| [02:11] | There are many airfields | 在巴基斯坦 | 
| [02:12] | in Pakistan available to cargo planes. | 有许多机场可供货运飞机停留 | 
| [02:15] | This is not one of them. | 这不是其中之一 | 
| [02:19] | Those really weren’t an option for me. | 我不能选择那些机场 | 
| [02:23] | My name’s Nikita. You may have heard of me. | 我叫尼基塔 你可能听说过我 | 
| [02:24] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [02:26] | You used to do business with a soldier named Sam Matthews. | 你以前和一个名叫萨姆·马修斯的士兵做生意 | 
| [02:30] | He told me about this airstrip. | 他跟我说过这个机场 | 
| [02:31] | That name died ten years ago. | 那名字十年前就销声匿迹了 | 
| [02:34] | Now, you have ten seconds | 你现在有十秒钟时间 | 
| [02:36] | to give me a reason not to kill you. | 给我一个不杀你的理由 | 
| [02:37] | We’re not here to interrupt your opium smuggling. | 我们不是来干扰你的鸦片走私活动的 | 
| [02:40] | We’re here to make a deal, but we need to be here temporarily. | 我们是来做交易的 但我们暂时得待在这里 | 
| [02:45] | – It would be very expensive. – I’m open to expensive. | -租金会非常昂贵的 -没问题啊 | 
| [02:50] | 10 million. Wow. | 一千万 | 
| [02:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:54] | Like Sam said, they’ve got a money guy in Zurich. | 正如萨姆所说 他们在苏黎世有个收钱人 | 
| [02:58] | Please tell me you have that much. | 拜托告诉我 你有那么多钱 | 
| [02:59] | Yeah, I’m at the bank now. | 有 我现在就在银行 | 
| [03:00] | Have their money man meet us at the Hotel de Crye in one hour. | 让收钱的人一小时后在克瑞伊酒店见我们 | 
| [03:03] | Okay. Hey, watch your six. | 好 小心点 | 
| [03:07] | Always. | 放心 | 
| [03:09] | Team’s on the ground in Karachi. | 他们在卡拉奇地区 | 
| [03:10] | – Good call on the airfield. – Welcome. | -飞机场选得不错 -不用谢 | 
| [03:14] | So 10 million, huh? | 一千万啊 | 
| [03:16] | What, we gonna– gonna wire it, or– | 我们是要转账过去 还是… | 
| [03:18] | No wires, no transfers. | 不电汇 不转账 | 
| [03:20] | The last of my assets | 我最后一点 | 
| [03:21] | that haven’t been frozen by the C.I.A. are here. | 没被中情局冻结的资产都在这里了 | 
| [03:25] | They’re in an untraceable deposit box. | 在一个无法追踪的保险箱里 | 
| [03:28] | – Bearer bonds? – Girl’s best friend. | -不记名债券吗 -女孩的最爱 | 
| [03:32] | Diamonds. | 钻石 | 
| [03:33] | Right. Fancy. | 对哦 真不错 | 
| [03:36] | Fancy enough for an opium smuggler? | 鸦片走私商看得上眼吧 | 
| [03:39] | – It’s good money. – It’s blood money. | -这可是一大笔钱 -是血腥钱 | 
| [03:41] | Which is why I had it laundered. | 所以我洗钱了 | 
| [03:46] | You know what, Sam? I can take it from here. | 这样吧 萨姆 接下来由我接手 | 
| [03:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 | 
| [03:49] | You’re shooing me away? | 你要赶我走吗 | 
| [03:51] | – This is a joke. – I know. | -开个玩笑嘛 -我知道 | 
| [03:54] | And after everything in Mumbai, | 经历了孟买的一切后 | 
| [03:55] | I almost forgot who you are, or who you’re not. | 我差点忘了你是谁 忘了你不再是谁了 | 
| [03:59] | – Thanks for reminding me. – Wait. | -谢谢你提醒我 -等等 | 
| [04:02] | Wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey. | 等等 | 
| [04:03] | You could use an extra set of hands here. | 你需要人帮你的 | 
| [04:04] | – It’s a bank. I can handle it. – I know you can. | -只不过是家银行 我能应付 -我知道 | 
| [04:06] | Look, you need me to say it? | 你非得逼我说出口吗 | 
| [04:08] | – Huh? – Say what? | -是吗 -说什么 | 
| [04:09] | You keep telling me Owen was part of a team, right? | 你一直说欧文是队伍中的一员 对吧 | 
| [04:13] | That there was more to Owen than some chump servant. | 欧文不是什么愚蠢的随从 | 
| [04:16] | Now that I actually want to help it’s, “Thanks, but no thanks”? | 现在我真想帮忙了 你却挥手拒绝吗 | 
| [04:23] | I guess I could use an undercover prop. | 我想我需要一个秘密助手 | 
| [04:25] | Great. | 太棒了 | 
| [04:26] | You could be my gold-digging boy-toy, or something. | 你可以做我的男宠 小白脸之类的 | 
| [04:34] | We got eyes on Alexandra Udinov. | 看到亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫了 | 
| [04:36] | She’s in Zurich. | 她在苏黎世 | 
| [04:38] | She’s heading into the swinsburg-graigg private bank. | 她刚进入思文斯伯格·格雷格银行 | 
| [04:40] | I knew she still had Zetrov money squirreled away somewhere. | 我就知道她还藏有泽特洛夫的钱 | 
| [04:44] | Keep on her. Update accordingly. | 继续盯着她 及时报告 | 
| [04:46] | If she’s withdrawing money, | 如果她在取钱 | 
| [04:47] | you can assume she’s financing an operation for Nikita. | 就表示她在经济支持尼基塔的行动 | 
| [04:50] | They’re too close. | 他们太接近了 | 
| [04:52] | We need to strike now, before it’s too late. | 我们得现在行动 趁一切还来得及 | 
| [04:53] | You’re no longer in a position to make any calls | 别忘了 有关尼基塔的事 | 
| [04:56] | when it comes to Nikita, remember? | 你已经无权做出任何决定了 | 
| [04:58] | I’m simply advising you. | 我只是建议你 | 
| [05:02] | Are you? | 是吗 | 
| [05:04] | Your bizarre obsession with this woman | 你对这个女人病态的执迷 | 
| [05:06] | has put us in danger of critical exposure. | 差点害我们暴露了 | 
| [05:08] | The success of our group lies in being invisible. | 我们组织成功的关键就在于隐匿 | 
| [05:11] | We remain invisible not by winning conflicts, | 隐匿行踪靠的不是打胜仗 | 
| [05:14] | but by avoiding them. | 而是避免冲突 | 
| [05:15] | There is no avoiding Nikita. | 尼基塔避无可避 | 
| [05:18] | And that is why we shall buy her. | 所以我们要收买她 | 
| [05:20] | Buy her? Well, that’s adorable. | 收买她 好主意 | 
| [05:23] | We just need to make the right offer. | 只要价码合适 | 
| [05:24] | Nikita cannot be bought. | 尼基塔是不会被收买的 | 
| [05:28] | Everyone has their price. | 每个人都有自己的价码 | 
| [05:35] | Uh, guys? I think I got something here. | 大伙儿 好像有情况 | 
| [05:38] | It’s a signal, but I’m not sure where it’s coming from. | 是个信号 但我不确定是从哪来的 | 
| [05:49] | – You kept his glasses? – Amanda killed my dad, okay? | -你留下了他的眼镜 -阿曼达杀了我爸 | 
| [05:52] | It’s the last souvenir I have left. | 这是他唯一的遗物 | 
| [06:01] | It’s The Shop calling us. | 是”商店”的电话 | 
| [06:03] | Do they know we’re in Pakistan? | 他们知道我们在巴基斯坦吗 | 
| [06:04] | Intercepted and scrambled. | 截获并扰频了 | 
| [06:05] | They can’t track us. | 他们没法追踪到我们 | 
| [06:12] | – Hello, Nikita. – Hello. | -你好啊 尼基塔 -你好 | 
| [06:17] | I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉 还不知阁下尊姓大名 | 
| [06:18] | Who I am is not important. | 我是谁不重要 | 
| [06:20] | What is important is the offer I’d like to make. | 重要的是 我出的价码 | 
| [06:24] | – Are you a salesman? – In a way, yes. | -你是推销员吗 -可以这么说 | 
| [06:27] | I’m offering you a new life. | 我提供你全新的生活 | 
| [06:30] | All of you. | 你们所有人 | 
| [06:32] | You can watch the C.I.A. take credit for your deaths | 你们可以选择自己的世外桃源小屋 | 
| [06:35] | from a villa in the paradise of your choice. | 看着中情局为你们的死负责 | 
| [06:38] | You’ll never have to look over your shoulder again. | 再也不必事事小心 | 
| [06:41] | What about your operation in Pakistan? | 你在巴基斯坦的行动呢 | 
| [06:44] | You’ve brought the world to the brink of war. | 你让世界战事一触即发 | 
| [06:46] | Unfortunately, I can’t offer world peace. | 很不幸 我无法提供这个世界和平 | 
| [06:51] | But I can offer you peace, and those closest to you. | 但我能提供你和你的队友和平 | 
| [06:55] | – Oh, you’d do that for me, huh? – Not for you, Nikita. | -你会为我这么做 -不是为你 尼基塔 | 
| [07:00] | It’s in my own self-interest. | 为我自身利益而已 | 
| [07:03] | Trying to kill you was a mistake, | 捕杀你是个错误 | 
| [07:05] | but unlike Percy and Amanda, I learn from my mistakes. | 但跟珀西和阿曼达不同 我会吸取教训 | 
| [07:12] | Do I have your answer? | 你的回答呢 | 
| [07:24] | You have a counter-offer. | 回答是否定的 | 
| [07:28] | One I gave Percy a long time ago. | 正如我很久以前回答珀西一样 | 
| [07:31] | Fold. | 我放弃 | 
| [07:33] | Shut down your operation, and turn yourself in. You and Amanda. | 停止你的行动 你和阿曼达去自首 | 
| [07:36] | Do that, and you have my word I won’t hunt you down. | 这样的话 我保证放你一条生路 | 
| [07:44] | I told you Nikita would not negotiate. | 我说了 尼基塔不会谈判的 | 
| [07:46] | And I told you, everyone has their price. | 我也说了 每个人都有自己的价码 | 
| [07:50] | Nikita just named hers. | 尼基塔刚说了她的价 | 
| [07:52] | It’s a bold counter, | 这是个大胆的筹码 | 
| [07:55] | but this deal will be closed before she knows it. | 但她会在不知情下 与我们达成交易 | 
| [08:27] | 巴基斯坦军队 阿瑟夫·哈达德 | |
| [08:31] | I.D.? | 出示证件 | 
| [08:40] | Got something. | 有发现 | 
| [08:41] | Shadownet got a hit on somebody. You’re never gonna guess who. | 影网发现匹配了 你们肯定猜不到是谁 | 
| [08:45] | No guesses? Check this out. | 不猜吗 来看这个 | 
| [08:47] | Picked up at a military depot in Karachi. | 在卡拉奇的军需库拍到的 | 
| [08:51] | – Ramon? – Ramon Esquivel. | -雷蒙 -雷蒙·埃斯基韦尔 | 
| [08:53] | I haven’t heard his name since he assassinated Marcel Squibe | 他在魁北克刺杀了马塞尔·斯基贝之后 | 
| [08:56] | in Quebec. | 就没消息了 | 
| [08:57] | Actually, he didn’t. He was out of the game by then. | 事实上不是他干的 他早就出局了 | 
| [09:00] | Division used him as a cover. | “组织”用他打幌子 | 
| [09:01] | Percy bought him out? | 珀西出钱让他退出了 | 
| [09:03] | Not quite. Percy put a bullet in his spine | 不算是 珀西往他脊柱里打了一发子弹 | 
| [09:04] | ending Ramon’s whole crusade-by-murder thing. | 终结了雷蒙整个谋杀改革计划 | 
| [09:07] | He’s paralyzed below the waist. | 他腰部以下瘫痪了 | 
| [09:09] | Nikita and I had a run-in with him in Columbia a while back. | 我和尼基塔之前在哥伦比亚遇到过他 | 
| [09:13] | Look, this could be a false lead. | 可能线索有误 | 
| [09:14] | Just because he’s in Pakistan | 他在巴基斯坦 | 
| [09:15] | doesn’t mean he’s working with The Shop. | 不代表就在跟”商店”合作 | 
| [09:17] | Yeah, until you look at this. | 先看这个再说吧 | 
| [09:23] | – Somebody got The Shop special. – Yeah, full Kosta treatment. | -“商店”很重视某人啊 -科斯塔治疗 | 
| [09:28] | Guy next to him fits the profile | 他身边那个人就是 | 
| [09:30] | The Shop was looking for in Mumbai. | “商店”在孟买找的人 | 
| [09:33] | There’s no way this is coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 | 
| [09:34] | – Who is this guy? – I’m workin’ on it. | -这人是谁 -我还在查 | 
| [09:36] | Well, if The Shop wants to start a war, putting a double | 如果”商店”要挑起战争 | 
| [09:39] | inside an army depot is certainly a place to start. | 在军需库安插一个替身 可是个好开始 | 
| [09:43] | How far away is that base? | 那个基地离这儿多远 | 
| [09:44] | Not far. | 不远 | 
| [09:47] | We gotta get off this plane. | 我们得下飞机 | 
| [09:51] | Uncut, but a spectacular quality. | 未切割 却有这么好的品相 | 
| [09:55] | My friend in Karachi, | 我在卡拉奇的朋友觉得 | 
| [09:56] | however, thinks that 10 million is a little low | 对于那么瞩目的货机而言 | 
| [09:58] | for such high-profile cargo. | 一千万有些低了 | 
| [10:01] | How much? | 那要多少 | 
| [10:02] | 15. | 一千五百万 | 
| [10:08] | 12. | 一千两百万 | 
| [10:09] | To show my appreciation for your friend’s discretion. | 为了感谢你朋友的周到考虑 | 
| [10:13] | 12. | 一千两百万 | 
| [10:19] | And a finder’s fee for yourself. | 外加给你的中介费 | 
| [10:22] | As you wish. | 成交 | 
| [10:25] | I’ll send word to Karachi, | 我会告诉卡拉奇那边 | 
| [10:27] | once I’m safely out of here. | 只要我安全离开这里 | 
| [10:37] | This is what I do now. I’m the banker. | 我现在只能干这种提款机的活 | 
| [10:40] | You’re 1,000 miles away. | 因为你身处千里之外 | 
| [10:42] | That’s the problem. I should be there. | 这就是问题所在 我本应该在那儿的 | 
| [11:09] | Alex got the money. | 艾丽克丝弄到钱了 | 
| [11:11] | – We’re a go. – That’s good. | -准备就绪了 -不错 | 
| [11:15] | Something doesn’t seem right, though. | 但有些事感觉不太对 | 
| [11:18] | – This isn’t like Ramon. – He’s a mercenary. | -这不像是雷蒙 -他就是唯利是图 | 
| [11:22] | No, he’s an idealist who lost his way. | 不 他是个迷失了自我的理想主义者 | 
| [11:24] | But I watched him find it again. | 但是我看着他重拾了自我 | 
| [11:28] | In Columbia, there was no chance | 在哥伦比亚 你几乎没有可能 | 
| [11:30] | you would’ve gotten out of there alive. | 从那儿活着出来 | 
| [11:38] | When I saw that explosion, Michael, I thought I lost you. | 看到爆炸 我以为我失去你了 迈克尔 | 
| [11:46] | The only reason you got out | 你之所以能逃出来 | 
| [11:47] | is because Ramon showed you the way. | 都是因为雷蒙给你指的路 | 
| [11:49] | He knew that I couldn’t save you, | 他知道我救不了你 | 
| [11:55] | but that I would die trying. | 但是我还是会奋不顾身的 | 
| [12:09] | Nikita, everybody has their price. | 尼基塔 每个人都有自己的价码 | 
| [12:15] | Getting to walk again was probably Ramon’s. | 能重新站起来 也许正是雷蒙的价格 | 
| [12:17] | I’m just saying that if his deal with “”the shop”” is anything | 我只是想说 如果他跟”商店”的交易 | 
| [12:20] | like Percy’s, then he might want to help. | 和跟珀西的交易是一样的话 他也许会帮我们的 | 
| [12:24] | Just identified our Pakistani double. | 刚刚找到了那个巴基斯坦替身 | 
| [12:26] | Name’s Asef Hadad. | 名叫阿瑟夫·哈达德 | 
| [12:27] | This is five minutes ago. Hadad’s a specialist driver. | 这是五分钟前 哈达德是位专业驾驶员 | 
| [12:32] | – He’s on the move? – Yeah. | -他在行动了吗 -没错 | 
| [12:33] | It turns out that base wasn’t just any depot. | 那儿可不是普通的军需库 | 
| [12:36] | It’s a staging ground for | 是巴基斯坦 | 
| [12:37] | Pakistan’s mobile ballistic missile program. | 移动弹道导弹项目的基地 | 
| [12:57] | “The shop” wants to start a war. | “商店”想要挑起一场战争 | 
| [12:59] | So any old missile won’t do. | 所以任何旧的导弹都没用 | 
| [13:02] | They need one built in | 他们需要本土导弹 | 
| [13:04] | and launched from Pakistan at some U.S. target. | 从巴基斯坦境内发射 攻击美国的目标 | 
| [13:12] | The carrier strike group. | 航母舰队 | 
| [13:14] | They’re gonna fire that missile at the U.S.S. Eisenhower. | 他们要用导弹攻击艾森豪威尔号 | 
| [13:16] | Not if we get to it first. | 如果我们先发制人就不会 | 
| [13:18] | No missile, no war with Pakistan. | 导弹不会发射 也不会有美巴战争 | 
| [13:20] | Birkhoff tracking that truck? | 伯克霍夫定位了那辆卡车了吗 | 
| [13:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [13:53] | Did you disable the GPS? | 你关掉GPS了吗 | 
| [13:54] | Just before we pulled off the base. | 一离开基地就关了 | 
| [13:56] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 | 
| [14:04] | – How long? – Give me an hour. | -要多久 -给我一个小时 | 
| [14:11] | Clean the mess and catch up. | 清理好现场 然后跟上来 | 
| [14:24] | If Ryan’s right, and they’re closing in on “the shop”, | 如果瑞安是对的 而他们正跟”商店”交锋 | 
| [14:25] | I’m just sitting here in a damn hotel suite. | 我却坐在这该死的酒店套房里 | 
| [14:30] | You know, it won’t work forever. | 这不是长久之计 | 
| [14:36] | Being on a mission doesn’t make the pain go away. | 一直执行任务也很难忘却伤痛 | 
| [14:37] | It just kind of distracts you | 只不过分散你的注意力 | 
| [14:40] | from feeling it for a little while. | 让你暂时感觉不到而已 | 
| [14:41] | I know how to live with the pain. | 我知道怎么带着伤痛生活下去 | 
| [14:44] | I just haven’t figured out what to do with the regret. | 只是不知道该拿心中的愧疚怎么办 | 
| [14:50] | Sean died, and all the things that I never said, | 肖恩死了 我有那么多话没跟他说 | 
| [14:53] | all the misunderstandings between us, it’s like… | 我们之间的那些误会 就好像… | 
| [14:57] | I got this empty space I don’t know how to fill. | 这一大片空白 我不知道该怎样填补 | 
| [15:00] | Thought you had more time. | 我以为你们有时间做最后告别 | 
| [15:02] | I tried to tell him. | 我试着跟他说 | 
| [15:06] | In the end, I– | 但最后 我… | 
| [15:07] | but it just happened so fast. | 这一切来得太突然了 | 
| [15:10] | I don’t think he heard any of it. | 我觉得他什么都没听到 | 
| [15:14] | Sean died protecting me, | 肖恩是为了保护我而死的 | 
| [15:15] | and I don’t think he knew what he meant to me. | 我觉得他都不知道 他对我有多重要 | 
| [15:22] | Emily didn’t have a clue. | 艾米莉死得更不明不白 | 
| [15:26] | She died for a war she knew nothing about | 她死于一场她一无所知的战争 | 
| [15:30] | ’cause of a man she knew even less about. | 因为一个她几乎不了解的男人而死 | 
| [15:35] | Last thing she said was my name. | 她的最后一句话 是我的名字 | 
| [15:40] | “Owen.” | “欧文” | 
| [15:42] | And even that was a lie. | 即便那也是个谎言 | 
| [15:47] | That wasn’t a lie. | 那不是谎言 | 
| [15:51] | You were Owen. | 你曾经是欧文 | 
| [15:54] | I think a part of you still is. | 现在他仍在你内心的某个地方 | 
| [16:03] | I’m sorry. I should go check in on them. | 抱歉 我该跟他们联络一下了 | 
| [16:20] | Taxi. | 出租车 | 
| [16:55] | Oh, and Sonya, be sure to grab camera and mobile phone. | 桑娅 记得带上相机和手机 | 
| [16:59] | Yes, Sam too. | 没错? 萨姆也会来 | 
| [17:16] | I seen him before. | 我以前见过他 | 
| [17:19] | Maybe he’s some sort of thief, | 也许他是个小偷 | 
| [17:20] | follows rich people back from the bank and robs ’em. | 从银行跟踪富人 然后抢劫他们 | 
| [17:28] | This isn’t some petty thief. He works for the shop. | 这人不是普通的小偷 他是”商店”的人 | 
| [17:31] | There’s nothing petty about 20 million dollars. | 两千万美元可不是小数目 | 
| [17:33] | This is the first shop member we’ve caught alive. | 我们第一次活捉到”商店”的人 | 
| [17:37] | Well, let’s find out what else he knows. | 那我们来审问审问他吧 | 
| [17:51] | Looks like they turned off here. | 看来他们在这里转弯了 | 
| [17:54] | Can you tell where these go? | 看得出这是通向哪里吗 | 
| [17:57] | Nowhere. Just a lot of trees. | 没什么特别 有很多树 | 
| [18:00] | It’s an access road, doesn’t go far. | 只是一条支线道路 走不远 | 
| [18:01] | They wouldn’t need to go far. | 他们不需要走远 | 
| [18:03] | These trees are enough to hide from satellites. | 这些树很高 可以躲避卫星的追踪 | 
| [18:06] | Let’s ditch the jeep. | 别开吉普了 | 
| [18:07] | They’ll hear us coming. | 他们会听到的 | 
| [18:13] | You said an hour. | 你说只需一个小时 | 
| [18:15] | This is why I don’t like committing to a timetable. | 所以我才不喜欢做计划时间表 | 
| [18:26] | Uploading software… | 上传软件中… | 
| [18:30] | Now. Finally. Start the truck. | 好了 终于好了 快开车 | 
| [18:32] | The typist can stay in the back and verify the upload. | 那个打字员可以留下来 检验上传效果 | 
| [18:44] | Drive, now! | 快开车 | 
| [18:49] | Go! I’ll cover you. | 快追 我掩护你 | 
| [19:18] | Michael, hi. It’s nice to finally meet you. | 迈克尔 你好 终于见到你本人了 | 
| [19:22] | Nikita thinks you may want | 尼基塔觉得你应该很想 | 
| [19:24] | a way out of your deal with the shop. | 摆脱跟”商店”的交易 | 
| [19:25] | I’m here to offer you that chance. | 我是来帮你的 | 
| [19:27] | The shop? | “商店” | 
| [19:29] | Is that what you’re calling them? | 你们这么叫吗 | 
| [19:32] | Look, I get it. | 我懂的 | 
| [19:33] | Someone offers you the chance to walk again. | 有人说可以治好你的身体 | 
| [19:35] | Who’s gonna say “No” to that? | 谁会拒绝呢 | 
| [19:37] | The cost, the consequences, | 代价 后果 | 
| [19:39] | it all seems manageable in comparison. I know. | 相比之下都微不足道 我理解 | 
| [19:42] | Yes, I heard about your miracle hand. | 对 我听说过你的事迹 | 
| [19:45] | What were the consequences of that transaction? | 你的那次交易后果如何 | 
| [19:49] | Worse than I ever imagined. | 比我想象得更糟 | 
| [20:42] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 | 
| [20:44] | Whoever you are, you don’t need to do this. | 不管你是谁 你没必要这样的 | 
| [20:47] | I know the shop made you a slave, | 我知道”商店”让你当了奴隶 | 
| [20:48] | and they turned you into some–no! | 把你变成了某种…不要 | 
| [21:06] | You helped me out in Columbia. | 你在哥伦比亚帮我逃离险境 | 
| [21:07] | I don’t want to have to kill you. | 我不想杀你 | 
| [21:09] | Now drop it. | 放下枪 | 
| [21:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:17] | You want to offer me the chance to wreck my deal with the devil. | 你想给我提供一个机会 反悔与魔鬼的交易 | 
| [21:20] | It was never a fair deal. You don’t have to honor it. | 跟魔鬼的交易从来不会平等 没必要遵守 | 
| [21:22] | You sure as hell don’t have to die for it. | 更不用为之而死 | 
| [21:28] | You really don’t get it, do you? | 你真的不懂啊 | 
| [21:31] | I don’t operate that way, Michael. | 我不是那种人 迈克尔 | 
| [21:36] | The devil’s terms may be harsh, | 魔鬼的条件可能残酷 | 
| [21:38] | but he is always honest about them. | 但他绝对信守承诺 | 
| [21:43] | You knew that hand came with a price. | 你知道那只手是有价码的 | 
| [21:45] | You just didn’t want to pay it. | 你只是不想支付它 | 
| [21:49] | Fortunately, you didn’t have to. | 很幸运 你赖掉了 | 
| [21:51] | Just tell me what they’re planning. | 告诉我 他们在密谋什么 | 
| [21:53] | Nikita paid it for you. | 尼基塔帮你付了债 | 
| [21:55] | Yeah, you still have your hand, | 是啊 你的手还在 | 
| [21:57] | but she is the one being hunted. | 可是尼基塔却因此被追捕 | 
| [21:59] | Doesn’t seem like a fair deal either. | 这似乎也不是很公平 | 
| [22:03] | All right, this is your last chance. | 行了 这是你最后的机会 | 
| [22:04] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [22:08] | How would you ever repay your debt to Nikita, huh? | 你欠尼基塔的债要怎么还啊 | 
| [22:12] | What says, “Thank you for becoming the world’s | 怎样才能表达”谢谢你为了救我 | 
| [22:14] | most notorious assassin in order to save my life”? | 成了世界上最臭名昭著的杀手” | 
| [22:18] | Is there a card? | 寄个感谢卡吗 | 
| [22:21] | – I never asked her– – No, you wouldn’t ask. | -我从来没问过她 -你不会问的 | 
| [22:26] | You’d let her decide. | 你总会让她决定 | 
| [22:29] | Always better at following orders, | 比起发号施令 | 
| [22:32] | rather than giving them. | 你更擅长服从和追随 | 
| [22:35] | Shut up, and get in. | 闭嘴 上车 | 
| [22:37] | You know, they did much more than simply give me back my legs. | 其实 他们不光是治好了我的腿 | 
| [22:41] | They threw in a bit of an upgrade. | 他们还对其进行了改良 | 
| [22:58] | Carbon fiber bone. | 骨头是碳化纤维 | 
| [23:03] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [23:14] | Michael, are you there? | 迈克尔 你在吗 | 
| [23:15] | Yeah, yeah. I’m good. | 我在 我没事 | 
| [23:19] | I don’t think Ramon wanted out of his deal. | 我看雷蒙不想取消交易 | 
| [23:24] | Are you seeing this? Can you figure out what he did? | 你在看吗 你知道他做了什么吗 | 
| [23:27] | He used the onboard computer as an access point | 他用车上的电脑建立无线接入点 | 
| [23:29] | to upload a really nasty worm. | 上传了一个很恶心的病毒 | 
| [23:31] | It’s corrupted the entire missile control system. | 已经侵蚀了整个导弹的中控系统 | 
| [23:33] | So the missile can’t be fired. | 所以导弹无法发射了 | 
| [23:36] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 | 
| [23:37] | Who steals a missile to make it useless? | 谁会偷一颗导弹 然后破坏它呢 | 
| [23:39] | No, they used the onboard computer to access | 不 他们用车上的电脑黑进了 | 
| [23:42] | Pakistan’s missile controls, their centralized system. | 巴基斯坦的导弹控制系统 侵入其中心系统 | 
| [23:46] | It’s Pakistan’s version of N.O.R.A.D. | 说白了 那是巴基斯坦防空联合司令部 | 
| [23:50] | So the shop doesn’t just control one missile now? | 所以现在“商店”不止只控制了一枚导弹 | 
| [23:53] | They control all of them. | 他们控制了所有的导弹 | 
| [24:13] | Michael camouflaged the entrance to the access road, | 迈克尔已经把公路的支线入口掩藏好了 | 
| [24:16] | so the truck is secure for now. | 至少现在卡车是安全的 | 
| [24:18] | Okay, well, the good news is | 好消息是 | 
| [24:19] | the shop no longer controls the missile. I do. | 控制导弹的已经不是“商店”了 是我 | 
| [24:24] | The bad news is that they control everything else? | 坏消息是他们控制了除导弹外的一切 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah, pretty much. | 对 差不多吧 | 
| [24:28] | Where are they controlling this from? | 他们是从哪里遥控的 | 
| [24:30] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 | 
| [24:31] | Is there any way that we can get Pakistan | 有办法能让巴基斯坦 | 
| [24:33] | to take their systems offline? | 将他们的系统离线吗 | 
| [24:34] | Who could we possibly call that would listen? | 我们能给谁打电话 有人会听我们的吗 | 
| [24:36] | I’m ready to hear a better idea. | 那你说 有什么更好的主意 | 
| [24:44] | Alex, hey, we’re– | 艾丽克丝 我们… | 
| [24:48] | The shop sent someone to kill you? | “商店”派人来杀你 | 
| [24:53] | Yeah, Owen got him to talk. | 对 欧文迫使他招供了 | 
| [24:55] | Owen’s out making sure he was operating alone. | 他现在出去了 看看这个人有没有同伙 | 
| [24:58] | We found out who he’s working for. | 我们查出了他在为谁卖命 | 
| [25:00] | It’s M.D.K. | 是M.D.K. | 
| [25:02] | M.D.K., the private military company? | M.D.K. 你是指雇佣兵公司 | 
| [25:07] | How could I not see this sooner? | 我怎么没早想到这点 | 
| [25:10] | Who benefits from starting a war? | 谁能从战争中获益 | 
| [25:13] | The people that manufacture what you need to fight one. | 制造战争军需品的人 | 
| [25:21] | This changes things. I gotta call you back. | 局势有变 我待会再打给你 | 
| [25:23] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [25:24] | I’ll hang on to our little friend until I hear from you. | 在你打回来之前 我会看牢我们的新朋友 | 
| [25:32] | I couldn’t help but notice there was one question. | 我不得不注意到一件事 | 
| [25:35] | Your friend never asked me. | 你朋友没有讯问我 | 
| [25:39] | How did I get so far into the room before he caught me? | 在他抓住我之前 我怎么能潜进屋子这么久 | 
| [25:44] | Was he sleeping? | 他睡着了吗 | 
| [25:47] | Or was he watching TV? | 还是他在看电视 | 
| [25:49] | Or was he outside on the street with that case of yours? | 或者说他带着你的箱子在大街上晃悠 | 
| [25:55] | I knew you were alone | 我知道当时只有你一个人 | 
| [25:58] | because I saw him leaving the hotel. | 因为我看到他离开了宾馆 | 
| [26:06] | There’s that mystery solved. | 谜团解开了 | 
| [26:08] | Sound familiar? M.D.K.’s C.F.O. | 耳熟吗 M.D.K.的财务总监 | 
| [26:12] | The military funding of science has led to breakthroughs | 因为军队的赞助 科技取得了巨大突破 | 
| [26:14] | that have touched the lives of everyone on this planet. | 这改变了全球每一个个体的生活 | 
| [26:17] | We’d like to remove the burden from the government, | 我们愿意承担政府肩上的重担 | 
| [26:20] | and put it to where it belongs, the private sector. | 由私人企业接手这个责任 | 
| [26:26] | It’s him. | 是他 | 
| [26:28] | Ramon is dead. | 雷蒙死了 | 
| [26:29] | I honestly didn’t see that one coming. | 我真的没想到他会死掉 | 
| [26:31] | And our man in Zurich hasn’t reported in. | 而我们在苏黎世的人还没有报告情况 | 
| [26:33] | We should assume he’s also dead. | 我们应该当他也死了 | 
| [26:36] | We waited long enough. | 我们等得够久了 | 
| [26:38] | It’s time for you to pay Mr. Peller another visit. | 现在是你再探望一下佩勒先生的时候了 | 
| [26:41] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 | 
| [26:49] | I’ll provide you with the tools you need, | 我会提供任何你需要的工具 | 
| [26:50] | but you had better deliver. | 但你最好兑现诺言 | 
| [26:53] | Give me a day, I’ll have it cracked. | 给我一天的时间 我会破解它的 | 
| [26:55] | Forget about cracking it. | 别惦记着破解的事了 | 
| [26:57] | Your boy’s done enough damage today. | 你儿子今天坏的事够多了 | 
| [26:59] | I want you to destroy shadownet, | 在“影网”摧毁我们之前 | 
| [27:03] | before he uses it to destroy us. | 我要你先摧毁它 | 
| [27:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [27:37] | Someone just cracked my system. | 有人刚刚破坏了我的系统 | 
| [27:40] | That can happen? | 那可能吗 | 
| [27:41] | Seven firewalls deep. | 已经突破了七道防火墙 | 
| [27:43] | All that’s left is my master… | 只剩下我的… | 
| [27:46] | password. | 主密码 | 
| [27:48] | Somebody hacked the shadownet. | 有人入侵了“影网” | 
| [27:50] | That’s not possible. All right. | 那不可能 | 
| [27:53] | You’re in my system, | 你现在在我的系统里 | 
| [27:54] | that means I can get into yours. | 也就是说我也能进你的系统 | 
| [28:02] | Dad. | 老爸 | 
| [28:07] | They didn’t kill him. They kept him alive. | 他们没有杀他 他还活着 | 
| [28:11] | – Can you talk to him? – wait, w-w-wait. | -你能和他通话吗 -等等 等等 | 
| [28:13] | Amanda might be monitoring him. | 阿曼达可能正在监视他 | 
| [28:14] | We shouldn’t tip our hand yet. | 我们还不能暴露自己 | 
| [28:18] | Wait, he’s sending me something. | 等一下 他在传东西给我 | 
| [28:20] | It’s an I.P. Address. | 是个IP地址 | 
| [28:24] | Dubai. They’re somewhere in Dubai. | 迪拜 他们在迪拜的某个地方 | 
| [28:26] | M.D.K. has offices in Dubai. | M.D.K.在迪拜有分支机构 | 
| [28:29] | Can you look into their servers | 你能查看他们的服务器 | 
| [28:31] | and match the worm’s signature? | 比对那个病毒的特征码吗 | 
| [28:38] | It’s there. | 在这儿 | 
| [28:40] | Pakistani missile control is now | 巴基斯坦导弹控制现在 | 
| [28:41] | operating out of M.D.K. Dubai. | 由M.D.K.的迪拜分支控制 | 
| [28:43] | That’s only three hours away. | 也就三小时的行程 | 
| [28:44] | We have four, maybe, | 在航母舰队到射程范围内之前 | 
| [28:45] | before the carrier group’s in range. | 我们也许还有四个小时 | 
| [28:46] | That’s not a lot of time. | 时间并不算很充裕 | 
| [28:47] | But we still have a cruise missile. | 但我们还有一枚巡航导弹 | 
| [28:49] | We can use that to take out M.D.K.’s servers. | 我们可以炸掉M.D.K.的服务器 | 
| [28:51] | That would transfer control back to pakistan, right? | 那样控制权会回到巴基斯坦手中 对吗 | 
| [28:53] | Yeah, after it blows up my dad. | 对 在炸死我老爸之后 | 
| [28:57] | We don’t need a missile. We have a plane. | 我们不需要导弹 我们有架飞机 | 
| [29:00] | We’re flying to Dubai. We’re gonna end this. | 现在去迪拜 我们去做个了解 | 
| [29:31] | He’s tied up in the bathtub. He’ll be out cold for a while. | 把他绑在浴缸里了 应该会昏迷一阵子 | 
| [29:36] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [29:37] | I’m becoming a decoy. | 我来做诱饵 | 
| [29:40] | He saw us at the bank, right? | 他看到我们在银行了 对吧 | 
| [29:41] | Which means they know about the money. | 说明他们知道钱的事 | 
| [29:43] | The trick is for them to follow me while you head to Paris. | 所以让他们跟踪我 你借机去巴黎 | 
| [29:48] | Paris? You’re kidding me. | 巴黎 开什么玩笑 | 
| [29:51] | Sonya is there now, setting up a safe house. | 桑娅在那 新建了安全屋 | 
| [29:54] | Take the diamonds to France, | 把钻石带到法国 | 
| [29:55] | and I’ll meet up with you when this is all over. | 一切结束之后 我们在那里碰头 | 
| [30:01] | I told you, I can take care of myself. | 我告诉过你 我能照顾好自己 | 
| [30:03] | No, it’s not that. | 不是这个原因 | 
| [30:08] | Look, just ’cause I have his face doesn’t make me Owen. | 我可不是欧文 即使我们长相一样 | 
| [30:14] | I know who you are, | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [30:16] | and I’m trusting you, Sam. | 我相信你 山姆 | 
| [30:27] | – Paris. – Good luck. | -巴黎见 -祝你好运 | 
| [30:41] | Let’s see where you’re going, you son of a bitch. | 我看你去哪 王八蛋 | 
| [30:56] | You were right about Ramon. | 关于雷蒙的事你是对的 | 
| [31:01] | You know, look, Ramon and I had the same deal. | 我和雷蒙都做了那笔交易 | 
| [31:05] | He got his legs, I got my hand, that was my price. | 他重获了腿 我重获了手 这是我的价码 | 
| [31:09] | But I had something he didn’t. | 但我有他没有的东西 | 
| [31:11] | – What? – You. | -什么 -你 | 
| [31:15] | If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t even be here. | 要不是因为你 我甚至没有今天 | 
| [31:21] | I never got to thank you for that. | 我都没有谢过你 | 
| [31:27] | That’s the signal. You ready? | 信号来了 准备好了吗 | 
| [31:38] | Baby, your friend’s lying. | 亲爱的 你朋友撒谎了 | 
| [31:40] | – Hey. – Because I wasn’t with her. | -嗨 站住 -我没和她在一起 | 
| [31:42] | – Hey, what the– – Because she is. | -怎么回事 -因为就是这样 | 
| [31:44] | Were there other guys there? | 那里还有其他人吗 | 
| [31:46] | I said, “Were there other guys–“ | 我说 那里还有其他– | 
| [31:47] | – Hey. – What? | -嗨 -怎么了 | 
| [31:48] | – You’re trespassing. – Oh, no, no, no. | -你越界了 -不不不 | 
| [31:49] | I’m just a guy with a phone. | 我只是在打电话而已 | 
| [31:57] | Down, down. | 趴下 趴下 | 
| [32:01] | I’m gonna access the mainframe, | 我会进入主机 | 
| [32:02] | pull up the floor plan. | 找到建筑平面图 | 
| [32:03] | Where are you not allowed to go? | 你们不准去哪层楼 | 
| [32:05] | Floor five. | 五楼 | 
| [32:09] | Yeah, that works too. | 好吧 这招也好使 | 
| [32:10] | Go, go, go. | 快点走 | 
| [32:13] | I’ll cover your exit. | 我掩护你们撤退 | 
| [32:23] | Hello, Philip. | 你好 菲利普 | 
| [32:24] | Did you have a chance to think about my offer? | 你仔细考虑我的提议了吗 | 
| [32:28] | – My god. – I told you to fold. | -老天 -我让你放弃挣扎了 | 
| [32:31] | And now you’re gonna shut down the missile launch, | 现在你要停止导弹发射 | 
| [32:33] | ’cause we both know that I didn’t kill president Spencer. | 因为你我心知肚明 我没有杀斯宾塞总统 | 
| [32:36] | But tell me… | 告诉我 | 
| [32:38] | do you know that I won’t kill you? | 你觉得我会杀你吗 | 
| [32:43] | We’ve been compromised. Stand down. | 我们暴露了 停止发射 | 
| [32:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:47] | I say again, desist from your current course of action. | 我再说一遍 停止现在的所有行动 | 
| [32:51] | We’ve come too far to stop due to a minor complication. | 箭在弦上 不能因为一点小乱子就停止 | 
| [32:55] | Oh, is that all I am? | 我在你眼里就是个小乱子啊 | 
| [32:56] | Shut it down. | 立即关闭发射系统 | 
| [33:00] | Shutting down. | 关闭 | 
| [33:04] | I decide when it’s over. | 我决定游戏什么时候结束 | 
| [33:12] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达在哪 | 
| [33:14] | – I got her. Found the holding cells too. | 找到她了 也找到拘禁室了 | 
| [33:16] | You take amanda. We’ll get the cells. | 你抓住阿曼达 我们去拘禁室 | 
| [33:17] | – She’s on 7g. – Got it. | -她在七层 -明白 | 
| [33:28] | Which cell is it? | 哪个房间 | 
| [33:47] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 | 
| [33:49] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [34:03] | Release everyone else. | 把所有人都放出来 | 
| [34:17] | Madame president? | 总统女士 | 
| [34:20] | Oh, god. | 老天 | 
| [34:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [34:28] | C.I.A.? | 你是中情局的 | 
| [34:30] | Marines? | 还是海军陆战队 | 
| [34:35] | – Division? – Yeah, it’s a long story. | -“组织”的人 -说来话长了 | 
| [34:36] | Right now, we need to get you out of here. | 现在当务之急是把你们救出去 | 
| [34:45] | – You have no moves left. – Neither do you. | -你已经没有退路了 -你不也是 | 
| [34:49] | M.D.K.’s exposed. | M.D.K.已经暴露了 | 
| [34:50] | We sent intel packages out | 阿曼达 我们把这里的信息 | 
| [34:51] | to every intelligence agency in the world, Amanda. | 发给了世界上所有情报机构 | 
| [34:55] | And how long will that take to verify? | 查证需要多久 | 
| [34:57] | I’m guessing longer than | 我猜 | 
| [34:58] | it will for those missiles to take out the carrier group. | 总比导弹夷灭航母的时间长吧 | 
| [35:03] | It’s not a win if you can’t get away with it. | 你逃不掉的话 就不算赢 | 
| [35:05] | Everyone will know the truth. | 每个人都会知道真相 | 
| [35:17] | Did you really think it would end with either of us winning? | 你真觉得分出胜负 这事就结束了吗 | 
| [35:31] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [35:34] | Abort the launch! Thousands of people will die. | 快点终止发射 很多人会因此丧命的 | 
| [35:37] | That’s beyond even you. | 即使是你也无法承担这样的后果 | 
| [35:49] | Helen, | 海伦 | 
| [35:52] | don’t let them control you. You have a choice. | 别让他们控制你 你可以选择 | 
| [35:55] | You’re not locked in their basements. | 他们没把你关在地下室 | 
| [35:56] | They’re not testing on you. | 也没对你做试验 | 
| [35:58] | You can do the right thing this time. | 这次你可以做正确的选择 | 
| [36:09] | It’s too late, Nikita. | 太迟了 尼基塔 | 
| [36:15] | Helen. | 海伦 | 
| [36:21] | – Birkhoff? – Yeah, Nikki, I’m here. | -伯克霍夫 -尼基 我在 | 
| [36:24] | That truck in Pakistan, | 你还能控制 | 
| [36:25] | do you still have control of that missile? | 那枚在巴基斯坦卡车上的导弹吗 | 
| [36:27] | Yeah. Wait, why? | 可以 怎么了 | 
| [36:30] | I need you to launch it at M.D.K. | 将导弹发射到M.D.K. | 
| [36:32] | – Right where we’re standing. – Say that again? | -就是我们所在的位置 -你确定吗 | 
| [36:34] | Amanda started the launch sequence. | 阿曼达启动了导弹发射程序 | 
| [36:37] | If we don’t knock out M.D.K.’s systems, | 如果不将M.D.K发射系统摧毁 | 
| [36:38] | that missile will launch from Pakistan, | 导弹就会从巴基斯坦发射 | 
| [36:40] | And it’ll take out the carrier groups. | 击毁美国的航母舰队 | 
| [36:42] | – So we got to move. – We got to move. | -赶快行动 -赶快行动 | 
| [36:43] | – I’m on it. | 我正在做 | 
| [36:44] | This is really every father’s dream, | 每位父亲都梦想着 | 
| [36:47] | watching his son launch | 能够站在一旁观看 | 
| [36:48] | a ballistic missile onto his own position. | 自己的儿子发射弹道导弹 | 
| [37:07] | Missile’s on its way. | 导弹已发射升空 | 
| [37:08] | We got three minutes, tops. | 我们最多有三分钟时间撤退 | 
| [37:14] | Your missiles will never see the light of day. | 导弹不会成功发射的 | 
| [37:16] | In a few minutes, this place will be nothing but a crater. | 几分钟后 这里将被夷为平地 | 
| [37:20] | It does not have to end like this. | 事情没必要发展成这样 | 
| [37:22] | Amanda, open the door. Come with me. | 阿曼达 开门 跟我走 | 
| [37:24] | And rot in prison for the rest of my life? | 在监狱里终此一生吗 | 
| [37:27] | Won’t that be satisfying for you? | 你怎么不愿意这样呢 | 
| [37:28] | You’ll survive. Isn’t that what you are? | 你会活下来的 你以前不也挺过来了吗 | 
| [37:30] | A survivor? | 做一名幸存者 | 
| [37:34] | You don’t get to save me, Nikita. | 尼基塔 你休想得到拯救我的机会 | 
| [37:37] | But you will kill me. | 但给你机会杀死我 | 
| [37:41] | what are you doing? | 别干蠢事 | 
| [38:29] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 | 
| [38:39] | Nikita | 尼基塔 | 
| [38:44] | Nikita | 尼基塔 | 
| [38:51] | Medic! | 救护员 | 
| [39:04] | We’ve received verified reports | 我们收到确实的报导称 | 
| [39:05] | that Kathleen Spencer is alive. | 凯瑟琳·斯潘塞还活着 | 
| [39:07] | Let me repeat that, because I can’t believe it myself. | 我再重复一遍 这简直难以置信 | 
| [39:09] | President Spencer is alive. | 斯潘塞总统还活着 | 
| [39:11] | Serious constitutional crisis. Two presidents. | 重大的宪法危机 两名总统 | 
| [39:13] | One in the Oval Office, another whose death was faked. | 一名身处总统办公室 另一名被伪造死亡 | 
| [39:15] | Rescued by Nikita Mears, | 总统正是被同一名 | 
| [39:17] | the very same woman accused of her assassination. | 身负谋杀总统罪名的尼基塔·米尔斯所救 | 
| [39:19] | The Chief Financial Officer, Philip Jones, | 据猜测 首席财务官 菲利普·琼斯 | 
| [39:21] | is presumably held in an undisclosed C.I.A. black site. | 被关押在一所中情局隐蔽的安全屋里 | 
| [39:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:45] | You see, this is how we do things. | 这就是我们的做事方式 | 
| [39:48] | We’re not fighters, | 我们不是战士 | 
| [39:49] | we’re negotiators, and we win every time. | 我们是胜局在握的谈判者 | 
| [39:54] | Your double was quite good. | 你的替身演得很逼真 | 
| [39:55] | Really captured your biting personality. | 将你咄咄逼人的一面演得生动传神 | 
| [39:58] | Nikita thinks I’m dead. | 尼基塔认为我已经死了 | 
| [40:00] | She thinks she won. | 认为她赢得了胜利 | 
| [40:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [40:05] | You’re toasting the loss of a $14-billion company? | 庆祝损失了市值一百四十亿的公司吗 | 
| [40:09] | M.D.K. was but one arm of our organization. | M.D.K.就像我们组织的一只手臂 | 
| [40:12] | An arm that had become infected, | 手臂被感染了 | 
| [40:14] | was in danger of exposing the body, and had to be cut off. | 危及到了整体 不得不将它切除 | 
| [40:18] | You know a little something about that. | 这点你也懂的 | 
| [40:32] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [40:36] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [40:37] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [40:42] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 | 
| [40:44] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 | 
| [40:45] | A bubble has now been created | 我们已经成功制造了假象 | 
| [40:47] | for Nikita to believe in. | 瞒过了尼基塔 | 
| [40:49] | She will tell her story, | 她会讲述她的遭遇 | 
| [40:50] | and make the rest of the world believe it as well. | 让全世界的人都相信她所说的一切 | 
| [40:53] | As long as they remain in that bubble, | 只要他们继续相信假象 | 
| [40:55] | we’ll continue with business as usual. | 我们的生意就可以一如既往经营下去 | 
| [40:57] | Nikita’s too smart. | 尼基塔十分聪明 | 
| [40:58] | Your illusion won’t hold. | 你制造的假象瞒不了多久 | 
| [41:00] | Yes, it will. | 不 会成功的 | 
| [41:02] | Because she so desperately wants it to. | 因为这一切都是她迫切希望看到的 | 
| [41:05] | She’s longed for the end of this war for years. | 她一直渴望能够早日结束这场战争 | 
| [41:24] | Is it over? | 都结束了吗 | 
| [41:37] | Even when the truth stares her in the face, | 即使真相会向她靠近 | 
| [41:40] | she’ll just close her eyes and will it away. | 她也会闭上眼 让它离开 | 
| [41:48] | After all, everyone has a price. | 始终不变 每个人都有自己的价码 |